PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dick Balz
10-17-15, 06:53
Phone, by text only (240) 3#9-72#9 I saw "Amber Rose" about a year ago when she lived in a duplex in Hagerstown with a red light on the porch. I don't remember what it cost then, but she led me upstairs to her bedroom, and was very nice, gave a good teasing massage, and pulled out her vibrator and held it between us for the main event. I was happy when I left. Update now, I texted her and was told the price was 180 for an hour, and she had moved to a new place in Hagerstown. This was in the early evening, and when I didn't respond back right away, she texted a great picture of some nice tits. I asked how soon I could see here, and she said now. I told her I wanted to shower first, and then I was off to see her. She said great, she would jump in the shower too, and to text her when I was leaving. I did, and was near Wal-Mart when she said I had to text her a picture of my cock or she wouldn't see me. I reminded her I had seen her before, but no matter. So here I am in the parking lot, hoping nobody sees me taking a picture of my own cock! So I ask how soon can I see you. She takes a long time to get back, and keeps jerking me around. After 4 or 5 loooong intervals between texts, she finally ticked me off enough so I said, you just lost 180 bucks sweety! My experience tells me she isn't worth it, plenty of cheaper priced and punctual providers around that like repeat customers. Dick.

Crazy Jim Wood
12-26-15, 19:41
I have tried to see her over the past year or so, she asked for some dick picture, so I just sent her one I found on the internet. On numerous occasions she didn't get back to me to arrange a meeting, or just never responded, at least she didn't arrange a meeting and not show up. I guess she is just a flake.

Phone, by text only (240) 3#9-72#9 I saw "Amber Rose" about a year ago when she lived in a duplex in Hagerstown with a red light on the porch. I don't remember what it cost then, but she led me upstairs to her bedroom, and was very nice, gave a good teasing massage, and pulled out her vibrator and held it between us for the main event. I was happy when I left. Update now, I texted her and was told the price was 180 for an hour, and she had moved to a new place in Hagerstown. This was in the early evening, and when I didn't respond back right away, she texted a great picture of some nice tits. I asked how soon I could see here, and she said now. I told her I wanted to shower first, and then I was off to see her. She said great, she would jump in the shower too, and to text her when I was leaving. I did, and was near Wal-Mart when she said I had to text her a picture of my cock or she wouldn't see me. I reminded her I had seen her before, but no matter. So here I am in the parking lot, hoping nobody sees me taking a picture of my own cock! So I ask how soon can I see you. She takes a long time to get back, and keeps jerking me around. After 4 or 5 loooong intervals between texts, she finally ticked me off enough so I said, you just lost 180 bucks sweety! My experience tells me she isn't worth it, plenty of cheaper priced and punctual providers around that like repeat customers. Dick..

Dick Balz
01-09-16, 08:08
The ad, (advertised in the Therapeutic section) is posted in the Western Md. , Frederick, and Cumberland Valley sections of BP. It shows a hot looking buxom blonde and her phone number is 301 465-9##1. I was wondering if anyone has visited her and would be willing to report. Dick.

Dick Balz
01-14-16, 06:00
Before you see her, you should check out my review on her in the Hagerstown BP section, review # 150. Dick.

Heelman69
03-02-16, 12:09
The ad, (advertised in the Therapeutic section) is posted in the Western Md. , Frederick, and Cumberland Valley sections of BP. It shows a hot looking buxom blonde and her phone number is 301 465-9##1. I was wondering if anyone has visited her and would be willing to report. Dick.Hey Pal;.

I saw this post on the WV board:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9318-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2808679&viewfull=1#post2808679.

Basically, the guy simply said it was "worth the visit. " I am trying to see her today. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

Ciao,

Heelman.

HunterOfWolf
03-20-17, 10:53
Anyone have any referrals to pass along to an old dog?

Just moved here from va beach, you can check my history.

Bentley16
03-20-17, 20:03
The ad, (advertised in the Therapeutic section) is posted in the Western Md. , Frederick, and Cumberland Valley sections of BP. It shows a hot looking buxom blonde and her phone number is 301 465-9##1. I was wondering if anyone has visited her and would be willing to report. Dick.I did review her on 9/26/16 in the Martinsburg backpage section. Her name is Linda and I do recommend her. Very sweet older lady with a great attitude and nice body. Great massage, in home studio, very accommodating, shower at the end. Does give a nice HE with no extras, but that fine with me.

Jusblaze1
03-21-17, 15:06
Anyone have any referrals to pass along to an old dog?

Just moved here from va beach, you can check my history.Compared to VA buddy MD SUCKS. Higher prices and less end choices.

HunterOfWolf
03-27-17, 16:23
Compared to VA buddy MD SUCKS. Higher prices and less end choices.I see that. I have found nothing at all. Seems some dude hates the girls that work in Martinsburg.

HunterOfWolf
09-18-17, 18:11
Found 3 girls working here, but they are such a pain in the ass. I can't believe the choices are so few.

If you want the details, I'll share with seniors.

AlexAmor46
09-21-17, 00:08
http://frederick.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brittany-afternoon-play/26576782

Posted this in frederick too:

Waste of time. I challenge you all to se an appointment and not keep it. She has two pimp daddies with her in a white Nissan. Comes up with rules to not get to do shit. Fucking WASTE OF TIME. LOL.

Al.

Two for oh three six one eight three nine 3 is her number. Get after it fellas.

FrdRanger254
01-15-18, 01:35
Beware of this girl. Just cashed and dashed me.