PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin2
07-22-14, 00:43
Thread Starter.

Dcg1987
12-29-16, 11:11
Greetings, I'm new to the area. In particular the Virginia portion of the shore. Anyone willing to share any info on some spinners. I've only been able to find two since I've been here one on craigslist and one on Meet Me. Neither one of them were very good. They were both decent looking though. One dream was in Onancock and the other dream was in Parksley. If anyone has any good information for me please let me know I'll be willing to share these to contacts if you have something.

Perkinslp
06-16-17, 12:51
Saw this on WBOC today.

http://www.wboc.com/story/35681862/seaford-police-make-six-arrests-following-prostitution-sting

http://www.wboc.com/story/35680082/10-arrested-in-wicomico-county-prostitution-sting

Member #5957
06-16-17, 15:29
Well, that cooled my heels for the weekend in OC!

Thanks so much for posting!

Saw this on WBOC today.

http://www.wboc.com/story/35681862/seaford-police-make-six-arrests-following-prostitution-sting

http://www.wboc.com/story/35680082/10-arrested-in-wicomico-county-prostitution-sting

PPJones
12-09-21, 15:21
So, looks like there's a new city in Delaware for STG. Seaford, now appears.

Didn't see any ads that looked real, but, we shall see. Don't forget, there's been quite a few scammers in that area, as of late, as well, so be careful.

As always, happy hunting, good luck, and stay safe!

LuvARub88
10-03-22, 10:01
I see that she's back. I don't think there has ever been a stellar review. And the last I remember was a rip off.

I called her once. Because she's kinda close. Figured it e we oils be a good option for a knob polishing.

Any idea where she went? And now she's back?

MdesGator
10-04-22, 14:02
I see that she's back. I don't think there has ever been a stellar review. And the last I remember was a rip off.

I called her once. Because she's kinda close. Figured it e we oils be a good option for a knob polishing.

Any idea where she went? And now she's back?There were several reports of ripoffs. I tried contacting her when she was in Cambridge, got to the parking lot and she ghosted me. Not worth the risk in my mind given her history.

CK465
02-24-23, 12:21
It's the one spot on the west in Salisbury, near the 7-11 and Exxon. I haven't heard much about it but it's also advertised on the radio and the pics of the building on Google seem small. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated. Finding ass around here is tough and might as well hunt for wabbits and see what I can catch.

BMartinSports
02-25-23, 10:23
It's the one spot on the west in Salisbury, near the 7-11 and Exxon. I haven't heard much about it but it's also advertised on the radio and the pics of the building on Google seem small. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated. Finding ass around here is tough and might as well hunt for wabbits and see what I can catch.Sounds like you'll be buying girls drinks and going home to jerk off.

MdesGator
02-25-23, 16:55
Sounds like you'll be buying girls drinks and going home to jerk off.THIS!! Well said.

MattKenseth
02-27-23, 19:33
It's the one spot on the west in Salisbury, near the 7-11 and Exxon. I haven't heard much about it but it's also advertised on the radio and the pics of the building on Google seem small. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated. Finding ass around here is tough and might as well hunt for wabbits and see what I can catch.Did you go and if so, how did it go?

Matt.

CK465
03-03-23, 21:23
Did you go and if so, how did it go?

Matt.Work has been holding me up with overtime and I haven't scoped out the spot yet. They do something over there nearly every night, once I do go ill give a report.

CK465
07-02-23, 00:45
Since February, I've been through a lot, lost a job, gained another that pays more and work less dates but was always curious about the VFW spot. Finally took the chance to check it out. I went kinda early, like 10:50 ish and it was kinda dead. First though, cover was $10, got a pat down and bought a jack on the rocks for $7. About 20 people in there, mainly females in their mid to late 30's and up. Not a big place at all. After getting my drink I chilled at a table and was scoping the talent. Nothing really worth putting in the work. After about an hour I decided to leave. I go outside and there's about a mob of people just chilling or about to go in. I was consider on staying but told myself the club scene isn't really me. I was there looking for ass and to scope out the scene but it was average on best.

Would I recommend the spot? Well, if you like the club scene and older ebonies then I say go for it. I'll probably won't go back unless some friends bring it up and want to go there.

MattKenseth
07-02-23, 12:34
Does anyone know of any by the hour hotel / motels in Salisbury? PM me if you don't want to post.

Thanks,

Matt.

CK465
07-02-23, 14:43
Does anyone know of any by the hour hotel / motels in Salisbury? PM me if you don't want to post.

Thanks,

Matt.Best I can recommend is Hopper for the best rates. Don't think by the hour places exist around here.