PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin2
07-21-14, 18:28
Thread Starter.

Stixxer
04-13-15, 22:30
I drove through South Side and glanced over that way and what to my wandering eyes may appear but The Pony is now the Club Incognito!

So a quick check on Topix reveals that sure enough, this is a strip club. Apparently the owners of the former Club Regina have ownership again.

Anyone been? It has been over a year since I've been to The Pony but I guess now I need to stop by Incognito and see how it is. My thoughts are probably more or less the same.

Saiga
04-14-15, 23:06
I drove through South Side and glanced over that way and what to my wandering eyes may appear but The Pony is now the Club Incognito!

So a quick check on Topix reveals that sure enough, this is a strip club. Apparently the owners of the former Club Regina have ownership again.

Anyone been? It has been over a year since I've been to The Pony but I guess now I need to stop by Incognito and see how it is. My thoughts are probably more or less the same.It's been over a year since my last visit. Haven't been back or the new (er) version of the Fantasy place.

I won't discuss what I do, but about 2-3 years ago I had dealings with a teenage girl from the Paducah area, her mother absolutely hated me. Mom (ex-stripper) has moved on, the girl who has major drug issues remains in the West KY region and wouldn't surprise me if she could be working at the strip club or the model warehouse. If I am seen patronizing the place (s), word will get back to that mother before I head home and my life would become a living nightmare. So, until I have confirmation this girl is not in the West KY area anymore, I won't go by the places in Paducah. And no reports from me.

Gig1971
04-19-15, 10:48
What can anyone tell me about the Cat West? I have heard bad rumors about the ugly girls there, but I have been there twice in the last 6 months and it was not too bad as the gals looked pretty good. Not much dance experience, but at least I did get one offer, but it was a little too high. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about this place?

Kyowa
04-21-15, 00:55
What can anyone tell me about the Cat West? I have heard bad rumors about the ugly girls there, but I have been there twice in the last 6 months and it was not too bad as the gals looked pretty good. Not much dance experience, but at least I did get one offer, but it was a little too high. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about this place?Been there couple times few years ago: both times the cover-charge & the drink-minimum seemed outrageous given what was inside; first time there were four or five attractive girls & second time only three, but also four or five chubbsters & couple who looked like walking skeletons (either anorexic or methamphetamine addicts) & the couch-dance area had no privacy & the bouncer stood right in front of it & watched whenever any gal was giving a lap-dance. First time I was there the only good-looking "dancers" were sitting & drinking with the same four or five guys the entire time & didn't even get up on stage: the other gals would slouch up on stage & just mope around like they didn't care, & then get off-stage after couple songs & ask if I wanted a lap-dance but quoted too high price given their looks & the lack of privacy for the couch-dance, & one of the skeletal-skinny gals was very rude & spiteful when I declined her offer of a lap-dance. Second time the place was nearly dead but the gals still didn't seem to care about getting any stage-tips but just wanted to sell lap-dances, which I declined for the same reasons as the first time; & I never got any offers for "take-out" either time. I'd be more than a little paranoid about any offers of "take-out" anyway as I'd be betting that it would either be a scam or a set-up for a robbery or, at the very least, involve really outrageous UP-selling! _ Sincerely: A' K'.

Stixxer
04-21-15, 14:46
Been there couple times few years ago: both times the cover-charge & the drink-minimum seemed outrageous given what was inside; first time there were four or five attractive girls & second time only three, but also four or five chubbsters & couple who looked like walking skeletons (either anorexic or methamphetamine addicts) & the couch-dance area had no privacy & the bouncer stood right in front of it & watched whenever any gal was giving a lap-dance. ... .... ..... _ Sincerely: A' K'.I personally have never been there and only, up till now (with Kyowa's summary of his experiences) have only heard scant comments here and there. They amounted to what made me think it was more of a dance club with "go-go-dancers. " Which the difference being the focus would be on the dancing, getting other people to dance, they didn't take their clothes off, and they danced on stage rather than on your lap.

However that was from reports of people who perhaps have never been. Also, this was 2 years ago. Maybe it was more of a dance club at that time. But sounds like it is an actual strip club, one of the few around and perhaps not the best. Thanks for sharing, Kyowa.

Kyowa
04-22-15, 00:38
Cat West is in Kentucky (Oak Grove) & as far as I've know now is the only stripper-showplace on the KY side of the State-line: there is nothing else anywhere in KY, closer than Bowling Green or Paducah, anymore since Club Paradise in Mannington (on US-41 just before you cross out of Christian County into Hopkins County) was put out-of-business nearly ten years ago; I'd suspect that the reason that the bouncers at Cat West are so tight-ass is because the place is sort of "grandfathered in" from the good old bad old days when Oak Grove was a wide-open Army-post town that lived off of "fleecing" the soldiers & it has to be very careful to avoid getting shut-down by KY L'E'O's; it used to periodically be "posted" as "off limits" to enlisted men & non-coms because too many times they'd get into trouble there. _ Clarksville used to have some places that were "bikini"{sometimes topless}"go-go-dancer"-bars but they've "regulated" them all out-of-business (as far as I know) too with the last one being "Pink Lady" about seven or eight years ago; they weren't supposed to even show tits but they often did, & sometimes (rarely) more, if every guy in the place was a trusted "regular" & wouldn't snitch to the liquor-license inspectors.

MrCooler1
04-23-15, 15:14
Took a trip and visited the place cute gal there went by Daisy, got the short show, she is cute, topless only no contact would not repeat.

Westky
05-12-15, 16:29
Stopped by last night for the 2 song performance. Only 1 girl there at the time but she was cute and friendly. Two songs is topless only, but it definitely was a great two songs. This is not my first visit, have seen different ladies, and was never disappointed. But I always tip generously.

BuildingCode
07-27-15, 22:19
I sent out some PMs to several folks in WKy in support of Fantasy World. Not sure how much further that info may have been shared, so as a public review in hopes of saving some folks from being disillusioned:

After my last visit, the inconsistency (not just between girls, but same girl on different days) has made this place too much of a crap shoot. At the rates you pay, should be better than a 3 foot rule strip club dance.

Tipped the same amount as before to a blonde who is there days all the time (I had a great dance with her not two weeks before). By the end of the lame show she realized she ripped me off and claimed she would make it up next time. Of course that means you might get the above par service for the same high tip next time; which really does not remedy the initial rip-off.

Might stop in periodically to see if there are new girls, but the existing ones are too hit or miss as of late.

Stixxer
06-15-16, 00:37
I just found out about it today. Apparently it opened just a few days ago. Electric Monkey Gentleman's Club outside of Paducah in Boaz.

They have a facebook page with more info and pics of some of the dancers.

I have not been and probably it is too early to tell until there are reliable reviews that roll out. But should be worth a visit. I will have to check it out myself when I get a chance in the next couple weeks.

OzzyBear1979
06-15-16, 19:16
I just found out about it today. Apparently it opened just a few days ago. Electric Monkey Gentleman's Club outside of Paducah in Boaz.

They have a facebook page with more info and pics of some of the dancers.

I have not been and probably it is too early to tell until there are reliable reviews that roll out. But should be worth a visit. I will have to check it out myself when I get a chance in the next couple weeks.Good to know of another club. I will have to visit it at some point as well. Thank you for the heads up.

Kyowa
06-16-16, 02:58
I just found out about it today. Apparently it opened just a few days ago. Electric Monkey Gentleman's Club outside of Paducah in Boaz.Address says "Boaz" but the map linked from the FB page shows that it's the old "Purple Palace" building at Leeder Bottoms on the Melber-side of new US45.

They have a facebook page with more info and pics of some of the dancers. _ I have not been and probably it is too early to tell until there are reliable reviews that roll out. But should be worth a visit. I will have to check it out myself when I get a chance in the next couple weeks.From the hours\schedule on the FB page it must not be able to get a liquor-license so it must be a "BYOB" joint like the old Paris & Paris Landing (TN) "clubs" used to be.

Good to know of another club. I will have to visit it at some point as well. Thank you for the heads up.Yes: Thank You Brother STIXXER for Your post! _ Sincerely: A' K'.

Stixxer
06-18-16, 00:14
For what it's worth, it is not getting good reviews on topix.

Granted, we should take anything on there with a grain of salt.

Just not wanting to get anyone's hopes up. Don't go there thinking it is an oasis of erotic entertainment that you just happened to stumble across out in a rural area. It's probably not a diamond in the rough. It is probably just "rough. " But I am game to try anything once and I hope to go in the next couple weeks myself. Just don't get your hopes up if you decide to go.

OzzyBear1979
06-19-16, 03:02
I decided to check out the new club in the paducah area tonight. Technically, it is not a new club really. Just a reincarnation of the old Purple Building club that was there a few years back.

Description of the club. Its a small club. Only one stage and its not very big either. Mirrors behind the stage and from my position where I was seated, I could see literally everything that was going on. Even behind me. It just shows how small the building is. There is a couch dance area that has 3 booths. Looks like new couches as well. Comfortable couches as well. Smoking is allowed and its a BYOB club.

On to the events of my evening. Arrived at about 10 and it was fairly empty at the time. Only about 6 or so customers at the time. Cover was 5 dollars. They had pepsi products, redbull, and bottled water available at the bar. Overpriced, but to be expected in a strip club. There were 5 dancers there when I arrived. As the night progressed, more dancers showed up. They did several dollar dances through out the night. The club is fully nude. Virtually every dancer striped down all the way at some point on stage. The way the lighting is set up and the smallness of the club, you can pretty much everything very well now matter where you are sitting.

Couch dances are 25 for topless and 50 for nude. I partaked in a topless dance from a lady named Carmen. She was an 8 in my book. Very friendly and fun. Gave a great dance. I was happy.

Don't expect any extras to go on in the back. Security watches from a distance and there are security cameras as well.

Positives: Prices for dances are about the norm. Actually a topless dance is a little cheaper here than at the other strip club in Paducah. And the electric monkey offers full nude. Most of the girls are very attractive. There were a couple that I personally think shouldn't be dancing, but to each their own.

Negatives: They seemed to have a problem with rotation of the girls. There were many times during my visit that there was no one on stage for extended periods. I saw a few customers leave due to this. Mind you this is only their second weekend open, so maybe this will improve with time. Sound system had a few problems as well.

Overall, it has the makings of being a good club. Nothing spectacular, but a good club. I will return in a few weeks to see if there was any improvement.

Two Nutts
06-23-17, 13:49
The dancing midget will be at incognito this weekend.

Saiga
07-04-17, 08:17
Returning from a trip to Marion, IL, I swung by the Incognito club, formerly known as the Pony and my first visit since the name change. I've been browsing the club's Facebook page for several months and saw no evidence of a someone who could be hostile towards me working at the establishment, Google has told me she has been incarcerated. It; s been 2-3 years since my last visit.

Stopped in yesterday in the early afternoon but unable to stay very long and club was close to empty. Soon after settling in a dancer (Blaze) came onto the stage. I tipped her a couple of times and we went into the VIP section. Overall, I had a good experience, Blaze (only girl working yesterday) may not be the most attractive (as compared to clubs in Nashville and Memphis), it made up for in the experience. May hands could roam where they wanted and her hands roamed as well.

Looking at their Facebook page, there are some attractive girls working there.

Stixxer
07-05-17, 01:33
Yes, I've had many VIP dances with Blaze. Slender red-head, am I right? Last time was about 2 years ago. She's a good dancer and does a good job on the chair dance. She told me she used to dance at the Fantasy World back in the day.

She actually gave me her number and we texted some but I blew any chance I had with her one night drinking with some friends. Probably for the best.

There was another girl that frequently worked the day shift, I forget her name but it was something like Darian. She was short and had really nice breasts and also very good on the VIP area. They usually just have 1 or at most 2 girls working during the day. The night shift girls start arriving early evening.

Returning from a trip to Marion, IL, I swung by the Incognito club, formerly known as the Pony and my first visit since the name change. I've been browsing the club's Facebook page for several months and saw no evidence of a someone who could be hostile towards me working at the establishment, Google has told me she has been incarcerated. It; s been 2-3 years since my last visit.

Stopped in yesterday in the early afternoon but unable to stay very long and club was close to empty. Soon after settling in a dancer (Blaze) came onto the stage. I tipped her a couple of times and we went into the VIP section. Overall, I had a good experience, Blaze (only girl working yesterday) may not be the most attractive (as compared to clubs in Nashville and Memphis), it made up for in the experience. May hands could roam where they wanted and her hands roamed as well.

Looking at their Facebook page, there are some attractive girls working there.

Saiga
07-06-17, 06:44
We are talking about the correct one, slender red-head. There was another girl in the club, a blonde she was 1/2 working, keeping next to another customer.

Yes, I've had many VIP dances with Blaze. Slender red-head, am I right? Last time was about 2 years ago. She's a good dancer and does a good job on the chair dance. She told me she used to dance at the Fantasy World back in the day.

She actually gave me her number and we texted some but I blew any chance I had with her one night drinking with some friends. Probably for the best.

There was another girl that frequently worked the day shift, I forget her name but it was something like Darian. She was short and had really nice breasts and also very good on the VIP area. They usually just have 1 or at most 2 girls working during the day. The night shift girls start arriving early evening.

MM1979
08-05-19, 19:41
Hey, just wondering if anyone has been to Incognito lately and willing to share the experience.