PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin2
07-21-14, 18:27
Thread Starter.

Two Nutts
07-01-15, 20:48
Has anybody tried the asian that runs the place.

ToolDepot
07-02-15, 15:51
Has anybody tried the asian that runs the place.Not yet, have a feeling it would be straight legit work unfortunately. Heard some stories about rose massage but it's been forever ago.

SportyOne81
07-12-15, 19:59
What Chiropractic Clinic are we talking about?

Kyowa
07-16-15, 02:21
What Chiropractic Clinic are we talking about?I believe he's' referring to the "Acupuncture Clinic of West Kentucky" which is just north of O'Reilly Auto parts on the west-side of South Twelfth Street; if I'm wrong will someone please post or p'm' me w' the correct info' please.

Stixxer
07-16-15, 19:33
I believe he's' referring to the "Acupuncture Clinic of West Kentucky" which is just north of O'Reilly Auto parts on the west-side of South Twelfth Street; if I'm wrong will someone please post or p'm' me w' the correct info' please.I don't know, but if they actually do acupuncture and aromatherapy, I may have to go just for that!

Kyowa
07-17-15, 00:19
I don't know, but if they actually do acupuncture and aromatherapy, I may have to go just for that!Their website is:

www.acwky.com

Don't see anything about "aromatherapy" but it lists: Acupuncture, therapeutic massage, cupping therapy, ear-candling, & traditional Chinese herbal / food therapy consultation; practitioner is a real Doctor, but not a Chiropractor, from China who is also degreed & Licensed in the USA & KY; so it's' not a "Chiropractic clinic" but is an Acupuncture clinic. Unless "Brother TwoNutts" is referring to some other clinic that actually is a Chiropractic clinic?

Sincerely: A' K'.

Westky
08-05-15, 15:23
Their website is:

www.acwky.com

Don't see anything about "aromatherapy" but it lists: Acupuncture, therapeutic massage, cupping therapy, ear-candling, & traditional Chinese herbal / food therapy consultation; practitioner is a real Doctor, but not a Chiropractor, from China who is also degreed & Licensed in the USA & KY; so it's' not a "Chiropractic clinic" but is an Acupuncture clinic. Unless "Brother TwoNutts" is referring to some other clinic that actually is a Chiropractic clinic?

Sincerely: A' K'.I went there recently and got a great $40 massage that was 30 min long. I told her that I had been getting massages down the street and wanted to try her. I got a massage and left. FYI: It was definitely a great massage.

Stixxer
08-05-15, 22:37
I went there recently and got a great $40 massage that was 30 min long. I told her that I had been getting massages down the street and wanted to try her. I got a massage and left. FYI: It was definitely a great massage.I guess I just though aromatherapy would be a part of it. So, a great massage for 40 is not bad. I have been wanting to try accupuncture and so I may just make a trip to Murray "hurry to Murray" like the furniture store ad says and try the accupuncture service.

Everything else is pretty slow around here, but hey at least we have a for real, legit massage place we can go and we can all talk about it! LOL.

Thanks for the review.

Two Nutts
08-12-15, 21:52
Has anybody tried the asian that runs the place.She's hard to schedule with. Must be making some coin, she has a bmw in her drive. Massage was probably the best ic.

Ve ever had. One more minute and I'd been asleep. Strictly legit tho.

Kyowa
08-14-15, 01:37
She's hard to schedule with. Must be making some coin, she has a BMW in her drive. Massage was probably the best i've ever had: one more minute and I'd been asleep; strictly legit though.For some reason I'm thinking that she is married to a Chinese man who is either an MD himself, or is a PhD in some field & is possibly a Professor at MSU: but I could be wrong, or I could have her confused with another local-resident Chinese lady, as my memory gets worse as I get older & more stressed-out. _ sincerely: A' K'.

Stixxer
08-14-15, 22:23
For some reason I'm thinking that she is married to a Chinese man who is either an MD himself, or is a PhD in some field & is possibly a Professor at MSU: but I could be wrong, or I could have her confused with another local-resident Chinese lady, as my memory gets worse as I get older & more stressed-out. _ sincerely: A' K'.Kyowa, sounds like you need to treat yourself to a massage and possibly even some acupuncture to work some of stress out!

Kyowa
08-15-15, 20:23
Kyowa, sounds like you need to treat yourself to a massage and possibly even some acupuncture to work some of stress out!I wish I could but I don't think my wife would be very calm about accepting my excuse for that; not to mention the gossip that would spread all through my preferred church; which is why I don't take the risk of going to Rose Oriental-massage either! _ sincerely: A' K'.

Two Nutts
05-09-16, 23:40
Metropolis Il. Anyone take the plunge yet.

Two Nutts
05-10-16, 18:43
Metropolis Il. Anyone take the plunge yet.Place is good to go. Hit it before it disappears. Bring plenty of $$ 70 for hr. They really work for tips.

RyanRtr88
05-11-16, 09:32
Place is good to go. Hit it before it disappears. Bring plenty of $$ 70 for hr. They really work for tips.Been thinking of making the trip myself, is the menu offering FS?

Two Nutts
05-15-16, 17:25
Been thinking of making the trip myself, is the menu offering FS?Reread my post, if you know anything about AMPs the info is there in bold letters brother.

RyanRtr88
05-15-16, 18:06
Reread my post, if you know anything about AMPs the info is there in bold letters brother.Well I'm a newb as you can tell so I'm assuming the answe is yes LOL.

SportyOne81
05-16-16, 23:02
Reread my post, if you know anything about AMPs the info is there in bold letters brother.What to the ladies look like. Old like most of them around these parts or young?

RyanRtr88
05-17-16, 00:27
What to the ladies look like. Old like most of them around these parts or young?I checked it out today and the answer for me was old.

Two Nutts
05-17-16, 14:09
What to the ladies look like. Old like most of them around these parts or young?Didn't realize there was ANYTHING around these parts except murray and she is about 70, or a fat ugly BP girl or two. I was very pleased.

Jkes2020
05-17-16, 22:58
Didn't realize there was ANYTHING around these parts except murray and she is about 70, or a fat ugly BP girl or two. I was very pleased.You were pleased with Tokyo? I had a brief dream about that place. And it was unpleasant. Old. Old. Old lady. Maybe there is another option there but I did not see it.

Two Nutts
05-18-16, 08:28
You were pleased with Tokyo? I had a brief dream about that place. And it was unpleasant. Old. Old. Old lady. Maybe there is another option there but I did not see it.The old and I mean old woman 70 plus, let me in and put me in a room. I was going to bolt until she said girl will be in. And fuck I'm glad I waited. She was prob. 38-42 and very hot with a killer bod. I will def return.

Jkes2020
05-18-16, 12:29
The old and I mean old woman 70 plus, let me in and put me in a room. I was going to bolt until she said girl will be in. And fuck I'm glad I waited. She was prob. 38-42 and very hot with a killer bod. I will def return.Well fuck. I guess I got the old lady last night haha. She was def not in her 40's haha. Perhaps I'll return and give it another go.

Two Nutts
06-01-16, 11:08
Well fuck. I guess I got the old lady last night haha. She was def not in her 40's haha. Perhaps I'll return and give it another go.New girl coming from chicago, Name is yumi. I never saw her so no pms asking about her service or what she looks like. I did see penny. Much more fun and open menu for $ plus the 70 per hr. She is abit curvier than the last one and prob 40 plus. But good time was had for the $ and a full hr massage. I don't know about TS but they have robes hanging in the room which in most cases indicates they do.

BuildingCode
06-01-16, 23:02
New girl coming from chicago, Name is yumi. I never saw her so no pms asking about her service or what she looks like. I did see penny. Much more fun and open menu for $ plus the 70 per hr. She is abit curvier than the last one and prob 40 plus. But good time was had for the $ and a full hr massage. I don't know about TS but they have robes hanging in the room which in most cases indicates they do.I learned about this option. Stopped in and must have met penny. No TS, but there is a stand-up shower available. She indicated plans are to add TS soon.

Girl was a little thick, but not fat. Everything available at 170. Very brief CBJ, CFS, and BBBJ intent on getting things done quickly. Then gave up and went to HJ. Much less rushed seeming. Actually continued right through two shots in a row.

Given the town's history, probably won't last long. Gambling and meth are okay, but those townsfolk are very averse to nekkid women.

Whopperman
06-03-16, 23:36
Metropolis Il. Anyone take the plunge yet.I was in the aarea on work and headed through Metro on the way home. I was surprised that it was right off the main drag and more surprised that FS was offered. I was on a budget so I went for the BBBJ after the rub. At first I didn't think it was going to be anymore than the rub but she started teasing a little bit and then popped the question "watch ya want" and quoted the prices. I think the damage was 1. 4 altogether. The lady I saw was older maybe late thirties with some nice tits and was pretty skilled. I have a feeling that FS would be pretty good. Maybe if they stay around it might make the place on Paducahs south side be a little more competitive price wise.

JohnEarl46
06-07-16, 22:26
Went by after I saw a few reports, easy place to find, very nice and clean and safe feeling! I told the lady (Connie prob 45 cute curvy but not fat) that I wanted a massage she said $70 I didn't mention anything else. Very good massage, about 30 minutes into it she ask if I wanted extra, I ask what she ment by that, she said you know extra, I asked how much she said $50 more for hand, $100 more for s-why, f-why! I only had a extra 50 on me, she threw s-why in for free, cleaned me up with wet warm towel and said come back soon!!

Stixxer
06-08-16, 01:18
Went by after I saw a few reports, easy place to find, very nice and clean and safe feeling! I told the lady (Connie prob 45 cute curvy but not fat) that I wanted a massage she said $70 I didn't mention anything else. Very good massage, about 30 minutes into it she ask if I wanted extra, I ask what she ment by that, she said you know extra, I asked how much she said $50 more for hand, $100 more for s-why, f-why! I only had a extra 50 on me, she threw s-why in for free, cleaned me up with wet warm towel and said come back soon!!Oh yeah, they've got a sign out front and everything. I just happen to know someone who lives in that apartment area and I would rather not any questions come up if they were to happen to see my car. Probably wouldn't see it in the first place or care if they did. But I just rather avoid it.

Does sound good though.

SportyOne81
06-22-16, 01:28
I was in the aarea on work and headed through Metro on the way home. I was surprised that it was right off the main drag and more surprised that FS was offered. I was on a budget so I went for the BBBJ after the rub. At first I didn't think it was going to be anymore than the rub but she started teasing a little bit and then popped the question "watch ya want" and quoted the prices. I think the damage was 1. 4 altogether. The lady I saw was older maybe late thirties with some nice tits and was pretty skilled. I have a feeling that FS would be pretty good. Maybe if they stay around it might make the place on Paducahs south side be a little more competitive price wise.Do they have a table shower?

GolfGuy2202
06-22-16, 10:23
Went and had an awesome time any place 2 N says is good always is, the bad I started to drive away towards interstate look up black unmarked truck pulling me over, let's just say eyes are all over it, he said doesn't care what's going on which I of course said I have no idea they are watching because they feel it's human trafficking going on, so it was a killer of a great session, just be careful.

Two Nutts
06-22-16, 22:13
Went and had an awesome time any place 2 N says is good always is, the bad I started to drive away towards interstate look up black unmarked truck pulling me over, let's just say eyes are all over it, he said doesn't care what's going on which I of course said I have no idea they are watching because they feel it's human trafficking going on, so it was a killer of a great session, just be careful.Glad to be of service, and like you said be careful. P.S. Hit it while you can.

Whopperman
08-18-16, 00:10
Had another visit a week and a half ago. Different lady this visit (fourth visit so far) but same great service. She kind of freaked out 1) because it was storming like hell outside and 2) some guy came knocking on the door half way through my visit. I went for FS this visit and it was money well spent. She started with some nice BBBJ while she let me play with her kitty a little. She managed to roll a cover on me without me even being aware. She swung on top and went to town. After sampling a couple different techniques she got me off and thoroughly cleaned me up afterwards.

BamaGuy
09-02-16, 18:57
Passing through soon, so I called to check on the shower and they have a stand-up shower. Can anyone confirm that they get in with you and wash you like a Table Shower or are you all alone? Thanks.

BuildingCode
09-02-16, 22:40
Passing through soon, so I called to check on the shower and they have a stand-up shower. Can anyone confirm that they get in with you and wash you like a Table Shower or are you all alone? Thanks.Attendant stood outside of shower and performed the wash down when I went. Somewhat awkward.

BamaGuy
09-25-16, 23:44
I was passing though and thought I would give this place a shot instead of my usual stop in Bloomington, IL. The woman I got was Kim. She was mid-late 40's, short and squat with bad English; not my preferred type. Told her I wanted a shower so she led me to the back room. Chatted with her while I was getting undressed and gave myself a few tugs to hopefully give her the hint. Led me to the standup shower and started to leave. I said "you help, like table shower", she said "oh, no". Washed up and tried to get her to dry me off, but none of that either. Got on the table and she turned the lights down and proceeded to lay on top of me and grab my balls saying we're going to have fun. Massage was bad, just rubbing and pushing, and lots of questions. Eventually whispered something in my ear, which I assumed was the offer and said everything. Went back and forth but she wouldn't budge off $. 2. Flipped and she took pants off and pulled shirt down so that it covered up her belly. Started caressing and I rose a little and she went to put a cover on. I had read here about BBBJ so I told her no cover, but all I could understand were "no" and "bad". CBJ with constant "tell me when ready". Went deep in the spank bank and finally got it as good as it could and told her to hop on. She did do a good ACG, but wouldn't shut up with "oh baby". Moved to mish for a bit and decided to try some DATY but she grabbed me and pulled me back and said "no, finish" went to lick a nip and same thing. I was getting mad and deflating so I said to finish with a HJ. Well, this seemed to piss her off and she muttered something in Chinese under her breath. She took off the cover and held it up to the light inspecting it. She must have thought I was trying a two for one. Tried to rub pussy during HJ but those legs were shut tight, eventually shot and she cleaned me up. Did go back to the massage for another 10-15 minutes though. While getting dressed she told me I was okay and to come back and see her. Not a chance, I'll stick to Bloomington. . 7 door, $. 2 tip. YMMV.

CtrLooking
10-08-16, 23:11
Stopped in to see this place while passing through the area.

One old woman eating in the front room. A second chunky short woman, who grabbed me by the hand and led me to a room. I asked her how much, and she said 70. I said who does the massage, and she implied she would be doing it. I asked for pricing on only a foot massage: Also 70.

So I said no thanks, politely, and started to walk out. She negotiated down to 50, but now I wanted to get out even faster. I can only imagine the BS upsell during any session. She kept asking why? Why? And mumbling Chinese to the other woman.

I finally stopped and said to her: Too much, while motioning to her body. That set her off. At least the older lady chuckled. She yelled at me in Chinese all the way out in the parking lot.

The place is a dump. I would recommend saving your money for better experiences in Bloomington or Indianapolis.

Stay safe.

Stixxer
10-09-16, 11:19
I have not been, largely because of work related issues. However I will say there seem to have been some good reports of somewhat attractive women work there. But I guess that varies over time.

I wondered about this because I drove by last night about 6 pm and glanced over there and they did not appear to be open. I really think they advertise they are open till 10 pm. I guess they take off once in a while.

Stopped in to see this place while passing through the area.

One old woman eating in the front room. A second chunky short woman, who grabbed me by the hand and led me to a room. I asked her how much, and she said 70. I said who does the massage, and she implied she would be doing it. I asked for pricing on only a foot massage: Also 70.

So I said no thanks, politely, and started to walk out. She negotiated down to 50, but now I wanted to get out even faster. I can only imagine the BS upsell during any session. She kept asking why? Why? And mumbling Chinese to the other woman.

I finally stopped and said to her: Too much, while motioning to her body. That set her off. At least the older lady chuckled. She yelled at me in Chinese all the way out in the parking lot.

The place is a dump. I would recommend saving your money for better experiences in Bloomington or Indianapolis.

Stay safe.

Timmy1960
10-17-16, 20:48
I have not been, largely because of work related issues. However I will say there seem to have been some good reports of somewhat attractive women work there. But I guess that varies over time.

I wondered about this because I drove by last night about 6 pm and glanced over there and they did not appear to be open. I really think they advertise they are open till 10 pm. I guess they take off once in a while.Anybody else been to Tokyo recently? I drove by there too and it appeared to be closed. Also called and nobody would answer.

Stixxer
10-22-16, 14:37
Anybody else been to Tokyo recently? I drove by there too and it appeared to be closed. Also called and nobody would answer.I drive by there frequently. Appears to be open, but perhaps was closed a day here and there. Sometimes see other vehicles which I would presume are customers. Anywyas, the open sign is on so I guess they are still going.

They are also still posting ads on backpage. They claim they have new management and new young stafff. Wether that's tru or not, who knows, but that's what the ads say.

HonduranFan
12-01-16, 18:19
Stopped in today for a visit. Doorbell is now broken so you might have to knock a couple times. $50 for a 1/2 hour, standup shower is still in place. There are two rooms but only one worn down Korean working today. Very accommodating and enthusiastic but also quick to point out that in you're in Metropolis so service is very limited. Enjoyed the time though, left satisfied, pm for more details, but honestly, it's just an average Korean spa.

Velroy
02-25-17, 23:45
So I paid a visit here last weekend and can report what others have said.

Massage is pretty much rubbing with no technique.

The lady I had was probably in her 50's but attractive and skinny. She did not believe I had been there before (which I had not) but I knocked on the door instead of using the bell (as mentioned earlier in another report) to make it seem as though I had. I figured they might not offer FS to a newbie so I fibbed a bit.

Anywho, after the rub she asked what I wanted and gave her my response. She asked for the tip then and there, which has never happened to me in an AMP before in my life. She took the money and stripped down. I was surprised at her body and she honestly had terrific breasts (more on that later).

Quite a bit of teasing at first with her rubbing here breasts up against my entire body with some Russian thrown in for good measure. A little bit of BBBJ before placing the good on with her mouth and getting into a CBJ until the little one was ready to go. Jumped on for cg and that's when I noticed the breasts were fake and didn't hold a very good shape when she was bent over.

Finished up in cg and she cleaned me up. Told me to come back and off I went. Hour massage was. 7 and tip was 1. 2. Only way I am repeating is if I am in the area and I have blue balls. Definitely know to just get a half hour massage to save on money and time. Nice to know an AMP that is somewhat close that offers FS but I have a sb lined up in Paducah so will be using her.

Stay safe out there.

Westky
04-22-17, 02:41
New place in crowded strip mall adjacent to Ky Oaks Mall. Decent facedown massage only. Only tried 30 min.

DavidCrockett
06-06-17, 12:48
I will be travelling / working in the Paducah area the next few weeks. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

DavidCrockett
06-06-17, 15:50
I will be working in the Paducah area the next few weeks. Any recommendations? Tokyo still open across the river?

Thanks,

MD.

EasyLivin
01-07-18, 16:59
Tosha was there quite busty, hh was 60 but not much competition. All could be had, Settled for CBJ, some AR was thrown in. Said comeback and she'll teach me some things.

Member #5866
06-04-18, 00:12
Went to Tokyo a few weeks ago, but will report now as I just became an office member of the forum. It was my third time there. Different lady this time, but about the same quality (as others have noted pretty old and rough). I keep going back because it's more than just a jack shack. They have an open menu. Table shower was nice, they didn't have that when they first opened. She offered to let me try for a second pop, but that wasn't going to happen LOL. Got half and half for $$ (includes fee+tip).

Can anyone share provider info with me for Paducah? Please PM me details. Tokyo is too pricy for a role in the hay with Grandma. It took me a few times to realize it wasn't going to get any better. Will not repeat.

Methosed
08-28-18, 18:46
Went to Tokyo a few weeks ago, but will report now as I just became an office member of the forum. It was my third time there. Different lady this time, but about the same quality (as others have noted pretty old and rough). I keep going back because it's more than just a jack shack. They have an open menu. Table shower was nice, they didn't have that when they first opened. She offered to let me try for a second pop, but that wasn't going to happen LOL. Got half and half for $$ (includes fee+tip).

Can anyone share provider info with me for Paducah? Please PM me details. Tokyo is too pricy for a role in the hay with Grandma. It took me a few times to realize it wasn't going to get any better. Will not repeat.Is this located in KY or IL? Thanks.

Member #5866
09-06-18, 23:25
Is this located in KY or IL? Thanks.Metropolis, Illinois. It takes five or ten minutes to get there from Paducah. Cross over on the interstate bride, exit at the metropolis exit, as you drive into town it's on your right behind the McDonald's. I don't really recommend unless you're feeling adventurous. Good luck!

Boomer434
09-27-18, 01:30
Metropolis, Illinois. It takes five or ten minutes to get there from Paducah. Cross over on the interstate bride, exit at the metropolis exit, as you drive into town it's on your right behind the McDonald's. I don't really recommend unless you're feeling adventurous. Good luck!It's been maybe 6-7 months since I've been there but it always gave me a weird vibe. She was older and looked a little rough too. I can't say I'd recommend plus it's in a pretty rough area. No way I'd go at night.

Stixxer
09-27-18, 23:39
I think it was posted somewhere a few weeks ago that Fantasy World had closed. But maybe that it was going to reopen in another location?

Just wondering if that's the case. Where they are relocating?

SportyOne81
09-28-18, 17:43
I think it was posted somewhere a few weeks ago that Fantasy World had closed. But maybe that it was going to reopen in another location?

Just wondering if that's the case. Where they are relocating?I heard from one of the girls that used to work there that they are reopening in a new location. Yet to be determined. I think she said their lease expired and had to leave. I still see her from time to time, so I can keep everyone updated as I here more.

Stixxer
09-28-18, 21:21
Awesome that's good to hear. Not that I frequented their establishment. But the few times I did, it was certainly entertaining.

I heard from one of the girls that used to work there that they are reopening in a new location. Yet to be determined. I think she said their lease expired and had to leave. I still see her from time to time, so I can keep everyone updated as I here more.

Jacks66
01-20-19, 16:20
Anybody ever heard if they reopened?

Awesome that's good to hear. Not that I frequented their establishment. But the few times I did, it was certainly entertaining.

Stixxer
01-21-19, 01:19
Anybody ever heard if they reopened?Before Topix disappeared, there was a thread where someone was saying they would be reopening at another location. But that looks like it's not happening. Unless they changed business names. There's no update on their fb page, and a google search says "permanently closed. ".

SportyOne81
01-31-19, 01:05
Before Topix disappeared, there was a thread where someone was saying they would be reopening at another location. But that looks like it's not happening. Unless they changed business names. There's no update on their fb page, and a google search says "permanently closed. ".I think a bar or something has opened in the old building. Stopped by a few weeks ago and there was a beer sign and open sign hanging in the door. About a half dozen cars in the parking lot.

Scott409
03-15-19, 23:16
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

If you do this again I will edit your posts so it says this spa is robbing their customers. Try my and see if I'm lying.

I fucking hate shills

A2

Dear John Ky
03-28-19, 04:38
Has anyone been able to get anything extra at this place near the mall? I've had a few decent massages from there (the lady that I believe is in charge dug her elbows in to my back when I requested hard pressure the one and only time she massaged me and that didn't make for a good time.) I had a dream of a decent time yesterday with a light feather touch on my back and legs, but on the flip it was back to covered business without teasing. They always massage your hips last and that gets the little guy to attention before they announce they are all done and walking out just leaving the little guy confused at that treatment.

The spas in Washington state and Wyoming were some of the best with a decent massage and HE.

I have visited Kim in Murray off and on since 2009 when I travel through town and haven't enjoyed myself as much as I have in the past. Wish I could remember my old user name here, but it's been a long time since I last contributed to any discussion's.

Two Nutts
03-29-19, 05:00
Has anyone been able to get anything extra at this place near the mall? I've had a few decent massages from there (the lady that I believe is in charge dug her elbows in to my back when I requested hard pressure the one and only time she massaged me and that didn't make for a good time.) I had a dream of a decent time yesterday with a light feather touch on my back and legs, but on the flip it was back to covered business without teasing. They always massage your hips last and that gets the little guy to attention before they announce they are all done and walking out just leaving the little guy confused at that treatment.

The spas in Washington state and Wyoming were some of the best with a decent massage and HE.

I have visited Kim in Murray off and on since 2009 when I travel through town and haven't enjoyed myself as much as I have in the past. Wish I could remember my old user name here, but it's been a long time since I last contributed to any discussion's.Have you seen Kim lately? She got to be pushing 70.

Dear John Ky
03-29-19, 11:38
Have you seen Kim lately? She got to be pushing 70.I saw her in January this year out of nostalgia. It'd probably been 2015 since I last saw her. She has some health issues she was telling me about and kept asking me about my family as she was massaging a certain area and was wondering why I wasn't having a good time. She's always been a nice (crazy) lady. I haven't been back since and don't have any plans to. Hope she can retire down south.

Two Nutts
03-31-19, 12:24
I saw her in January this year out of nostalgia. It'd probably been 2015 since I last saw her. She has some health issues she was telling me about and kept asking me about my family as she was massaging a certain area and was wondering why I wasn't having a good time. She's always been a nice (crazy) lady. I haven't been back since and don't have any plans to. Hope she can retire down south.Courious about the health issues you mentioned.

Swing Murky
05-28-19, 10:51
Courious about the health issues you mentioned.I would be curious as well. I saw her about 6 months ago and she seemed good. Was into it as usual.

Two Nutts
06-23-19, 14:16
I would be curious as well. I saw her about 6 months ago and she seemed good. Was into it as usual.Just saw her again today, always great at taking care of my needs. (Twice, LOL) she has no health issues anymore. Was nothing concerning anyway.

TjNap240
06-23-19, 23:59
Just saw her again today, always great at taking care of my needs. (Twice, LOL) she has no health issues anymore. Was nothing concerning anyway.Could I get info on this? I'm interested in going.

Wally Creek
07-19-19, 21:46
Anything available? I see a couple mentions of Kim. I would appreciate a number.

Two Nutts
07-22-19, 20:32
Anything available? I see a couple mentions of Kim. I would appreciate a number.The number is there, just Google it.

Tyler575
08-07-19, 21:55
The number is there, just Google it.I'd also like to know about this Kim I live in Murray. Is she at this massage parlor?

BuildingCode
10-07-19, 21:54
Tokyo in Metropolis.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/14284

Been here recently a couple of times as I passed through. In the desert that is WK, it was at least something. Full menu available at standard AMP pricing. Have been rushed every time. So-so older Asian attendant. Last time I went after she took the tip, flat out lied and claimed it was 20 less than it was and acted like FS wasn't available without additional 20. Since I had counted it out several times, I wasn't going for that BS, so she went ahead with FS anyway. Between the rush and mediocre service each time and lies about the tip last time, I don't plan on going back, but thought it might be a last refuge for those in WK.

Boomer270
10-08-19, 08:40
Tokyo in Metropolis.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/14284

Been here recently a couple of times as I passed through. In the desert that is WK, it was at least something. Full menu available at standard AMP pricing. Have been rushed every time. So-so older Asian attendant. Last time I went after she took the tip, flat out lied and claimed it was 20 less than it was and acted like FS wasn't available without additional 20. Since I had counted it out several times, I wasn't going for that BS, so she went ahead with FS anyway. Between the rush and mediocre service each time and lies about the tip last time, I don't plan on going back, but thought it might be a last refuge for those in WK.I've been there as well but it's been about a year. I don't think I was ever rushed. It it was in a bit of a sketchy area and the price was obscenely high for her looks and age. If you absolutely positively had no other option I guess you could go her but even then I probably still wouldn't recommend it.

TjNap240
10-09-19, 13:54
I've been there as well but it's been about a year. I don't think I was ever rushed. It it was in a bit of a sketchy area and the price was obscenely high for her looks and age. If you absolutely positively had no other option I guess you could go her but even then I probably still wouldn't recommend it.I've been a couple times and she also says "this all you have? Also it is rushed, have only gotten the table shower and handshake. She also added a little finger up the ass and she's pretty good at that.

Boomer270
10-13-19, 11:48
I've been a couple times and she also says "this all you have? Also it is rushed, have only gotten the table shower and handshake. She also added a little finger up the ass and she's pretty good at that.Yeah like I've said it's been well over a year since I've been there so my information is dated I'm sure. Really around here there aren't too many options which is why this forum isn't very active. There simply isn't much to talk about.

Two Nutts
11-03-19, 05:58
Anyone been to see Kim lately.

Boomer270
11-05-19, 12:17
Anyone been to see Kim lately.I haven't in years. I'll be honest I'm not sure why anyone would want to.

BigE1967
11-22-19, 09:51
First couple times I saw older, hard to look at lady but then one day a tall nice looking lady was working and I got her, she was awesome. Next time back I had to piss off the older one to get the nice looking one. Next time back the old one said the other had just been visiting and was gone. I hope I don't get desperate enough to go see the older one again but would go back in a heartbeat if I knew the other one was there.

Dear John Ky
01-04-20, 20:01
I've been a couple times and she also says "this all you have? Also it is rushed, have only gotten the table shower and handshake. She also added a little finger up the ass and she's pretty good at that.I haven't been to Tokyo since May 2018. I had a similar rushed experience as everyone else. I made the mistake of telling the lady where I had lived out mid-west and she got all excited, told me we were going to move there to start a rub and tug and she'd be my girlfriend. I couldn't get out of there fast enough and gave her a fake number (sorry if anyone in the Midwest was called by a crazy lady). Safe to say I did not repeat.

I've frequented the two legit Asian massage places in Paducah. I had extras once summer of last year from a lady that was leaving (fiv, utc) and she said the owner wouldn't let them do HE.

I've had a good time at Sunrise in hoptown when I've passed through. Decent massage and I think more might be available if they get to know you. I wouldn't make a special trip, but I'm considering a day trip to Carbondale to visit their spas. I haven't seen Kim in Murray since my last post on here. She was old when I saw her 11 years ago so. But then I think of the handful of fun times we had then and consider going back to see her LOL.

Dcnash
05-21-20, 10:48
Any AMPs open in these areas you would recommend? Sunrise in Hopkinsville? You can PM for details. Thanks.

SlowRide843
05-28-20, 12:24
Any AMPs open in these areas you would recommend? Sunrise in Hopkinsville? You can PM for details. Thanks.Came through Clarksville last Friday and couldn't find a single one open. If I pass through there again next week I will post if anything changes.

SwingMurky
06-08-20, 10:07
Is anything in western KY or Metropolis open? Kim? Tokyo? I'll probably be running through town in a couple of days.

Spanky2940
07-14-20, 11:06
Has anyone ever been to Total Tranquility spa in Madisonville? If so what is it like?

Woody6391
08-12-20, 13:13
Anyone visit Kim lately?

Dear John Ky
08-23-20, 11:01
Anyone visit Kim lately?Yeah, she was doing alright when I saw her. Eating and napping like ya do.

Jayman88
08-30-20, 23:38
Went to Sunrise in Hopkinsville a couple weeks ago. I'm usually on the east coast and this was my first time trying an AMP in KY. The place was clean and the lady who greeted me was nice enough. I went for the half hour and at the end she keep putting her finger to her lips telling me to keep it secret. I got a hr but I wouldn't be surprised if more was on the table if I pressed my luck and asked about it.

Two Nutts
09-04-20, 14:02
Has anyone ever been to Total Tranquility spa in Madisonville? If so what is it like?Would not recommend at all. She talked on her phone in Chinese via speakerphone the whole time she did the massage. Nothing available either.

Dear John Ky
09-04-20, 23:24
Went to Sunrise in Hopkinsville a couple weeks ago. I'm usually on the east coast and this was my first time trying an AMP in KY. The place was clean and the lady who greeted me was nice enough. I went for the half hour and at the end she keep putting her finger to her lips telling me to keep it secret. I got a hr but I wouldn't be surprised if more was on the table if I pressed my luck and asked about it.I have visited a handful of times before Rona. When the shop opened back up in early July I was going to be in town, called and made an appointment with her (owner was only one working) and gave my spot away. Went to grab a bite and came back when asked and wouldn't you know it but she did it to me again. Glad business was booming but dammit, don't make an appointment if you aren't going to keep it.

I went in to AM in Clarksville for decent massage and left happy.

Probably won't go back to the ville.

Sensual Man
10-06-20, 16:11
Used to see a therapist in Mayfield who was working out of her house. She used to advertise on CL. Just wondering if she's still in town. I can't remember her name. She had a small house right in the middle of town. Gave one of the best massages I've ever had. Any info. Please pm me.

MM1979
10-23-20, 17:50
Used to see a therapist in Mayfield who was working out of her house. She used to advertise on CL. Just wondering if she's still in town. I can't remember her name. She had a small house right in the middle of town. Gave one of the best massages I've ever had. Any info. Please pm me.Did you ever find out if she's still around?

Skinzaholic
02-04-21, 16:45
Has anyone been to this location or to H-Spa, both located in Hopkinsville?

https://bowlinggreen.rubratings.com/212799?layout=list

KTucker99
02-21-21, 13:16
Has anyone been to this location or to H-Spa, both located in Hopkinsville?

https://bowlinggreen.rubratings.com/212799?layout=listI've been to Luna a few times. Had a very relaxing time and left happy. Friendly masseuse although her English was not great, we were able to communicate however. Menu might have had more options with fewer customers in the building. Walls do not extend to the ceiling so you can hear everything going on in the other rooms.

I scheduled a massage at H and when I showed up on time they wanted me to wait an hour. Walked out and haven't tried again.

TomBradysBalls
03-23-21, 00:04
I saw there's a massage in Calvert City. The hours stood out to me. Has anyone gone there and know what's on the menu?

TomBradysBalls
03-23-21, 00:09
Used to see a therapist in Mayfield who was working out of her house. She used to advertise on CL. Just wondering if she's still in town. I can't remember her name. She had a small house right in the middle of town. Gave one of the best massages I've ever had. Any info. Please pm me.What is "CL" and does it still exist?

Six T Nine
03-23-21, 10:01
What is "CL" and does it still exist?Craigslist.

PCStockman
03-30-21, 10:09
I saw there's a massage in Calvert City. The hours stood out to me. Has anyone gone there and know what's on the menu?Please give it a try and let us know how it goes.

EzEarp
04-16-21, 22:10
Please give it a try and let us know how it goes.Yes. Full Serving menu.

EzEarp
04-16-21, 22:12
Please give it a try and let us know how it goes.Yes full menu.

EzEarp
04-17-21, 18:43
Great Hour Massage possibly the best massage ever. 6 plus. A. 6 xtra to leave with a smile.

Fbm014
05-02-21, 08:06
Yes full menu.Any link for ad?

EzEarp
05-02-21, 20:39
Any link for ad?None. Try googling.

TjNap240
05-03-21, 13:04
Went to calvert for 30 min for 40 + 60 for HJ. Great massage with teasing, she used a warning oil. Good technique with the HJ and ball massage but it felt like I had icy hot on me or the green gold bond. She does have some bigger naturals and big hard nipples. Not sure what she was using but I didn't finish lmao.

BudSmith
06-24-21, 10:45
Anyone been to Calvert recently? Anyone new working there yet?

PCStockman
06-26-21, 15:21
Anyone been to Calvert recently? Anyone new working there yet?There are a couple of posts on the Clarksville TN forum. Probably not much of an update but additional input to review.

TomBradysBalls
06-28-21, 19:27
I'd like to go back. But in my mind she was a lady boy. Probably not. So I won't be going till I know it's a better provider.

EzEarp
06-29-21, 01:42
I'd like to go back. But in my mind she was a lady boy. Probably not. So I won't be going till I know it's a better provider.Goes by Yuki is 100% female. FS, Asian Cowgirl can be had, $$ on top of the house fee. Nude kitty with HE for $ over house fee. Icy hot warming tug. I would have to be super desperate to visit again. I do not recommend visiting. If you are just into AMPs then Hop Town, and Metropolis are better options.

TomBradysBalls
06-29-21, 15:10
Goes by Yuki is 100% female. FS, Asian Cowgirl can be had, $$ on top of the house fee. Nude kitty with HE for $ over house fee. Icy hot warming tug. I would have to be super desperate to visit again. I do not recommend visiting. If you are just into AMPs then Hop Town, and Metropolis are better options.What's offered at Hopkinsville? But Marion IL has some pretty good AMPs if you don't mind driving a little further. Most of you already know this and frequent this and the Carbondale forums.

EzEarp
06-29-21, 21:52
What's offered at Hopkinsville? But Marion IL has some pretty good AMPs if you don't mind driving a little further. Most of you already know this and frequent this and the Carbondale forums.There are suppose to be two AMPs there. Sisters Spa and Luna. I have only been to one Luna for a rub and tug. There is a bit of board action about them on the Clarksville board. There is a Luna in Clarksville but nothing to do with the on HopTown one.

TomBradysBalls
06-30-21, 00:40
There are suppose to be two AMPs there. Sisters Spa and Luna. I have only been to one Luna for a rub and tug. There is a bit of board action about them on the Clarksville board. There is a Luna in Clarksville but nothing to do with the on HopTown one.Not full menu then?

EzEarp
07-01-21, 20:04
Not full menu then?I don't think so. I had no luck at the $$ level.

EzEarp
07-16-21, 15:13
I keep seeing a few reviews on ramps in ref to Katrina's anyone got any info on this?

Nuru2099
07-28-21, 16:14
I'm heading over to metropolis this weekend and was looking for a place to relax and leave with a smile. Or maybe someone to come see me and make my day better. If anyone has any suggestions I would apprentice it. Would be happy to return the favor for the Bowling Green or Clarcksville areas if you ever head that way.

Fatboy Riderky
08-02-21, 15:49
Came out of retirement for a quick stress relief. Got a 4 hand two thin older ladies. Didn't get their names. Great massage I thought with teasing. Hands roam freely. Standard finish. But it was quite fun. I'm old now so any fun is good. LOL. Will repeat.

Fretz
08-02-21, 18:07
Came out of retirement for a quick stress relief. Got a 4 hand two thin older ladies. Didn't get their names. Great massage I thought with teasing. Hands roam freely. Standard finish. But it was quite fun. I'm old now so any fun is good. LOL. Will repeat.Which AMP was this? There's more than one.

Fatboy Riderky
08-04-21, 18:13
Which AMP was this? There's more than one.One by the parkway and. Ft campbell blvd.

Woody6391
09-04-21, 05:05
Anyone seen Kim in Murray lately?

TomBradysBalls
01-20-22, 22:53
I'm always hearing rumors that there is a new girl at Tokyo. Recently I decided to call and it sounded like there was a new girl over the phone at least. I did not recognize the voice. I said I will come right over. When I got there it was just Coco. I asked to see the other girl and she said she was the only girl. I said no thank you and walked out the door. It's been a couple years since I've seen her and age is not helping her any.

BudSmith
01-22-22, 15:23
I'm always hearing rumors that there is a new girl at Tokyo. Recently I decided to call and it sounded like there was a new girl over the phone at least. I did not recognize the voice. I said I will come right over. When I got there it was just Coco. I asked to see the other girl and she said she was the only girl. I said no thank you and walked out the door. It's been a couple years since I've seen her and age is not helping her any.I agree with you TBB. Until I get sure confirmation there is a new, younger girl at Tokyo it is off my list. I have been to Tokyo and walked out fairly quickly. Marion and Carbondale have better options.

Wane9867
02-16-22, 19:44
In town helping out with tornado damages in Mayfield. Any good spas in Paducah area.

HongKui88
02-23-22, 01:49
I'd like to go back. But in my mind she was a lady boy. Probably not. So I won't be going till I know it's a better provider.I had a relaxing time from this Asian provider from Calvert city. Her massage was good and she is beautiful, Hi guys you definitely worth checking out.

HongKui88
02-23-22, 17:30
I had a relaxing time from this Asian provider from Calvert city. Her massage was good and she is beautiful, Hi guys you definitely worth checking out.

I'd like to go back. But in my mind she was a lady boy. Probably not. So I won't be going till I know it's a better provider.Oh I forgot to mention that she is 100% female.

Etaoin2003
03-09-22, 18:43
With the tragic demise of Marion as a stopover I'm looking at Asian Massage Calvert City, but I can't locate it on Google Streetview. Is it in the low building on the east side of the road just north of the intersection with US 62? Google Maps tries to send me to a residence across the street and that doesn't look right.

HongKui88
03-09-22, 20:07
With the tragic demise of Marion as a stopover I'm looking at Asian Massage Calvert City, but I can't locate it on Google Streetview. Is it in the low building on the east side of the road just north of the intersection with US 62? Google Maps tries to send me to a residence across the street and that doesn't look right.Yes, you are in the correct position, Lakeland event center opposite.

Etaoin2003
03-10-22, 16:20
Yes, you are in the correct position, Lakeland event center opposite.Thanks that will spare me an embarrassing encounter with a homeowner!

Etaoin2003
03-17-22, 10:52
Calvert City place is closed Mondays.

HongKui88
03-20-22, 22:21
Went to calvert for 30 min for 40 + 60 for HJ. Great massage with teasing, she used a warning oil. Good technique with the HJ and ball massage but it felt like I had icy hot on me or the green gold bond. She does have some bigger naturals and big hard nipples. Not sure what she was using but I didn't finish lmao.I got Candy. Massage was a little above average. Nice teasing before the flip. Acted enthused. National large breasts. Lots of menu choices.

Etaoin2003
03-25-22, 13:10
Stopped by Luna, drew Coca. Just slightly plump, young enough I wished the mask would go away. Lots of annoying interruptions at the beginning, but once things settled down, massage was decent. Immediately got to work after the flip. OTC roaming only (user-hostile tracksuit). No negotiation necessary. Tipped 40, asked if OK, she asked if more was possible so I raised it to 50, making it 110 out the door.

HongKui88
03-26-22, 17:53
Yes full menu.Each time the experience has been a little better than the last. Give an nice massage and offer full menu. Love this place.

Two Nutts
04-10-22, 08:54
Each time the experience has been a little better than the last. Give an nice massage and offer full menu. Love this place.She's expensive and I wouldn't call her beautiful by any means. If it's the one that started there. She's on the big size chart and asking $$ on top of house for BJ and FS is a one and done for me. To each their own enjoy guys. She's still in business so there more ya's than na's I guess.

Irving11
04-10-22, 14:35
Went to calvert for 30 min for 40 + 60 for HJ. Great massage with teasing, she used a warning oil. Good technique with the HJ and ball massage but it felt like I had icy hot on me or the green gold bond. She does have some bigger naturals and big hard nipples. Not sure what she was using but I didn't finish lmao.Calvert AMP went there today. A cute 30 something spinner, who had a very pretty face and all the curves in the right places with a sweet ass. Big boobs are real. Looked smoking hot in a tight short red and black dress. Got a very nice massage. It was a good strong massage, she uses her hands, thumbs, heel of hand & elbow to got in there deep, then started her sensual massage. Very nice conversation during the massage. Just enough teasing before the flip. Teasing flips her all well. Full nude on the flip. On the flip, she asked what I want, I said naked & HJ. She took off everything and we had fun. There's more on the menu.

Irving11
04-10-22, 14:47
Went to calvert for 30 min for 40 + 60 for HJ. Great massage with teasing, she used a warning oil. Good technique with the HJ and ball massage but it felt like I had icy hot on me or the green gold bond. She does have some bigger naturals and big hard nipples. Not sure what she was using but I didn't finish lmao.Calvert AMP went there today. A cute 30 something spinner, who had a very pretty face and all the curves in the right places with a sweet ass. Big boobs are real. Looked smoking hot in a tight short red and black dress. Got a very nice massage. It was a good strong massage, she uses her hands, thumbs, heel of hand & elbow to got in there deep, then started her sensual massage. Very nice conversation during the massage. Just enough teasing before the flip. Teasing flips her all well. Full nude on the flip. On the flip, she asked what I want, I said naked & HJ. She took off everything and we had fun. There's more on the menu.

Irving11
04-10-22, 14:57
Went to calvert for 30 min for 40 + 60 for HJ. Great massage with teasing, she used a warning oil. Good technique with the HJ and ball massage but it felt like I had icy hot on me or the green gold bond. She does have some bigger naturals and big hard nipples. Not sure what she was using but I didn't finish lmao.Calvert AMP went there today. A cute 30 something spinner, who had a very pretty face and the curves in the right places with a sweet ass. Big boobs are real. Looked smoking hot in a tight short red and black dress. Got a very nice massage. It was a good strong massage, she uses her hands, thumbs, heel of hand & elbow to got in there deep, then started her sensual massage. Very nice conversation during the massage. Just enough teasing before the flip. Teasing flips her all well. Full nude on the flip. On the flip, she asked what I want, I said naked & HJ. She took off everything and we had fun. There's more on the menu.

EzEarp
04-10-22, 17:49
Nice Massage, larger African American Female, 40 ish, Very Nice, fun to talk to, left happy. Will need to make an appointment.

EzEarp
04-14-22, 23:59
Nice Massage, larger African American Female, 40 ish, Very Nice, fun to talk to, left happy. Will need to make an appointment.https://western-kentucky.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/massages/986796727639

Two Nutts
04-16-22, 07:04
https://western-kentucky.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/massages/986796727639She ghosted after a set time. I probably should have offered to buy her a double large pizza from her looks. Saved my money and probably the price of a pizza.

Two Nutts
04-16-22, 13:19
Nice Massage, larger African American Female, 40 ish, Very Nice, fun to talk to, left happy. Will need to make an appointment.She set an appointment then cricket's after a 60 mile round trip and back. From pictures I'm actually glad It didn't happen. Very large black girl. Spend your money at metropolis or Calvert city.

Enrico100
04-20-22, 18:28
Went to calvert for 30 min for 40 + 60 for HJ. Great massage with teasing, she used a warning oil. Good technique with the HJ and ball massage but it felt like I had icy hot on me or the green gold bond. She does have some bigger naturals and big hard nipples. Not sure what she was using but I didn't finish lmao.Went to Calvert, Came down for the day thought I'd give it a try. Had never been there before, and now will most certainly return. I was greeted by a pretty Asian woman as I opened the door. She gave me a hug. She is about 30's. Wow! National busty! I love big natural breasts. Healthy sexy girl named Lisa gave me an amazing massage, The pressure was perfect. This is a great place to get a massage. Flirted with me. She has a real tight ass. Plenty of teasing, Very comfortable, then flip. She does a very aggressive CBJ, Not urgent. Lots of teasing and roaming. . FS is on the menu. Leave happy. Stay safe.

Enrico100
04-20-22, 18:53
Went to calvert for 30 min for 40 + 60 for HJ. Great massage with teasing, she used a warning oil. Good technique with the HJ and ball massage but it felt like I had icy hot on me or the green gold bond. She does have some bigger naturals and big hard nipples. Not sure what she was using but I didn't finish lmao.Went to Calvert, came down for the day thought I'd give it a try. Had never been there before, and now will most certainly return. I was greeted by a pretty Asian woman as I opened the door. She gave me a hug. She is about 30's. Wow! National busty! I love big national breasts. Healthy sexy girl named Lisa gave me an amazing massage. The pressure was perfect. This is a great place to get a massage. Flirted with me. She has a real tight ass. Plenty of teasing. Very comfortable, then flip. She does a very aggressive CBJ, Not urgent. Lots of teasing and roaming. FS is on the menu. Leave happy. Stay safe.

BigDaddieT
04-28-22, 22:43
Stopped at the Calvert AMP, saw the sign on the door that said you must wear a mask. Walked in and saw a hand held thermometer and a bunch of masks on the desk. No one came out immediately so I turned around and walked out. Was this for show or do they expect you to wear one? I respect people who are still wearing them, but I am finished with that.

TjNap240
04-29-22, 12:17
Stopped at the Calvert AMP, saw the sign on the door that said you must wear a mask. Walked in and saw a hand held thermometer and a bunch of masks on the desk. No one came out immediately so I turned around and walked out. Was this for show or do they expect you to wear one? I respect people who are still wearing them, but I am finished with that.Yea you have to wear one. Call for appt next time.

HongKui88
05-01-22, 14:37
Calvert AMP went there today. A cute 30 something spinner, who had a very pretty face and all the curves in the right places with a sweet ass. Big boobs are real. Looked smoking hot in a tight short red and black dress. Got a very nice massage. It was a good strong massage, she uses her hands, thumbs, heel of hand & elbow to got in there deep, then started her sensual massage. Very nice conversation during the massage. Just enough teasing before the flip. Teasing flips her all well. Full nude on the flip. On the flip, she asked what I want, I said naked & HJ. She took off everything and we had fun. There's more on the menu.Written on the Calvert door, May 1, 2022,1:30 pm off work. May 2 is normal.

Neil6027
05-02-22, 19:56
Calvert AMP went there today. A cute 30 something spinner, who had a very pretty face and all the curves in the right places with a sweet ass. Big boobs are real. Looked smoking hot in a tight short red and black dress. Got a very nice massage. It was a good strong massage, she uses her hands, thumbs, heel of hand & elbow to got in there deep, then started her sensual massage. Very nice conversation during the massage. Just enough teasing before the flip. Teasing flips her all well. Full nude on the flip. On the flip, she asked what I want, I said naked & HJ. She took off everything and we had fun. There's more on the menu.I went today Calvert, Saw young Asian lady, She said her name was Lisa. Lisa is pretty, big breasts, nice Massage was really good, teasing was fantastic.

I prefer a good massage followed by tease, No rush. Her womanly skills are as top- notch as ever. Started with CBJ. The CBJ was a delight to watch and feel. The cowgirl ride was fun. Lots of body and crotch kissing and licking. Then I climbed on top for her before bending her over. Happy FS menu. Happy hunting. Great time. Will repeat with her anyway. Have a very memorable experience. Have fun. Be safe.

Two Nutts
05-07-22, 10:20
I went today Calvert, Saw young Asian lady, She said her name was Lisa. Lisa is pretty, big breasts, nice Massage was really good, teasing was fantastic.

I prefer a good massage followed by tease, No rush. Her womanly skills are as top- notch as ever. Started with CBJ. The CBJ was a delight to watch and feel. The cowgirl ride was fun. Lots of body and crotch kissing and licking. Then I climbed on top for her before bending her over. Happy FS menu. Happy hunting. Great time. Will repeat with her anyway. Have a very memorable experience. Have fun. Be safe.Used to work in Princeton Indians, they made a few bucks and moved there. I'm sure they will scatter someplace else eventually when the lease is up. FS seemed pricy if I remember.

Neil6027
05-07-22, 14:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Irving11
05-07-22, 17:08
Went to calvert for 30 min for 40 + 60 for HJ. Great massage with teasing, she used a warning oil. Good technique with the HJ and ball massage but it felt like I had icy hot on me or the green gold bond. She does have some bigger naturals and big hard nipples. Not sure what she was using but I didn't finish lmao.Went there today and a good time. Had Jennifer. She is about 30's. She is wearing a black short skirt and a beautiful red top. Very sexy and enthusiasm. Her big breasts are real, I don't like fake breasts.

Great massage and some suggestive touches. She like to giggle. Pleanty of teasing and roaming. I started rubbing on her. Very smooth skin. So she got naked and started giving me a nice CBJ and gave me some ass and balls action too. More head and ball play, I put her on the table and started slamming this tiny thing. She seemed to be enjoying herself. She said oh yea baby fuck me hard so I know she was doing just fine. Finally filled the bag and out the door I went. She is a very attractive, she funny. That's where the good times ended. Will definitely ask for her again. Will go back when I want FS again.

Jonathan2
05-07-22, 21:58
Calvert AMP went there today. A cute 30 something spinner, who had a very pretty face and the curves in the right places with a sweet ass. Big boobs are real. Looked smoking hot in a tight short red and black dress. Got a very nice massage. It was a good strong massage, she uses her hands, thumbs, heel of hand & elbow to got in there deep, then started her sensual massage. Very nice conversation during the massage. Just enough teasing before the flip. Teasing flips her all well. Full nude on the flip. On the flip, she asked what I want, I said naked & HJ. She took off everything and we had fun. There's more on the menu.I came to see Jennifer today. I called to make an appointment. She gave me a hug, Very friendly. She is about 30's. Pretty face, sexy body, very plump big breasts, it is true. Big breasts are my favorite. She will offer to give a real massage, I would give Jennifer higher remarks on the massage skills, She said she had a massage license. Good massage very caring and relaxing. Amazing mood and energy. And the flip was always a wild YMMV, But always fun and sensual. Lots of roaming and teasing. We negotiated a pretty fair rate. She fitted me with a rain coat and then got on top and started working my special muscle. She does give a quality rub and will focus on any areas you want with the desired intensity. No rush and fantastic service. Happy FS menu. Will go back when I want FS again. Enjoy and stay safe.

Jonathan2
05-08-22, 00:04
Calvert AMP went there today. A cute 30 something spinner, who had a very pretty face and the curves in the right places with a sweet ass. Big boobs are real. Looked smoking hot in a tight short red and black dress. Got a very nice massage. It was a good strong massage, she uses her hands, thumbs, heel of hand & elbow to got in there deep, then started her sensual massage. Very nice conversation during the massage. Just enough teasing before the flip. Teasing flips her all well. Full nude on the flip. On the flip, she asked what I want, I said naked & HJ. She took off everything and we had fun. There's more on the menu.I came Calvert to see Jennifer today. I called to make an appointment. She gave me a hug. Very friendly. She is about 30's. Pretty face, sexy body, very plump big natural breasts. It's true. Big breasts are my favorite. She will offer to give a real massage, I would give Jennifer higher remarks on the massage skills. She said she had a massage license. Good massage very caring and relaxing. Amazing mood and energy. And the flip was always a wild YMMV. But always fun and sensual. Lots of roaming and teasing. She does give a quality rub and will focus on any areas you want with the desired intensity. No rush and fantastic service. Happy FS menu. Will go back when I want FS again. Enjoy and stay safe.

Etaoin2003
05-10-22, 15:43
Stopped by Calvert the other day. Did not get her name, but she was at least in her 40's. Only half hour available ("too busy") but we spent at least 40 minutes. Asked 100 tip for very enthusiastic service. Her nips could put your eye out. Sent me away with a bunch of Chinese treats and a full size bottle of water.

Anthony20
05-10-22, 19:26
Went there today and a good time. Had Jennifer. She is about 30's. She is wearing a black short skirt and a beautiful red top. Very sexy and enthusiasm. Her big breasts are real, I don't like fake breasts.

Great massage and some suggestive touches. She like to giggle. Pleanty of teasing and roaming. I started rubbing on her. Very smooth skin. So she got naked and started giving me a nice CBJ and gave me some ass and balls action too. More head and ball play, I put her on the table and started slamming this tiny thing. She seemed to be enjoying herself. She said oh yea baby fuck me hard so I know she was doing just fine. Finally filled the bag and out the door I went. She is a very attractive, she funny. That's where the good times ended. Will definitely ask for her again. Will go back when I want FS again.I called ahead and made an appointment with Jennifer. Jennifer is young and beautiful. Had nice breasts and a firm, but natural ass. She was super hot. Very good massage. In my dreams, there was plenty of mutual roaming. On the flip, I dreamed that she disrobed and climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck and chest as she worked her way down. On the table for some 69. On went the cover, and in my dream she gave a pretty good CBJ. So tasty that I lost track of time and count of shavings she had. Which was nice and climbs on top. Junior met her kitty and it was nice while she rode junior. She then turned around and reverse was the next part. Fun girl, super playful. A good time. Will definitely ask for her again. Stay safe.

Anthony20
05-10-22, 19:47
Went there today and a good time. Had Jennifer. She is about 30's. She is wearing a black short skirt and a beautiful red top. Very sexy and enthusiasm. Her big breasts are real, I don't like fake breasts.

Great massage and some suggestive touches. She like to giggle. Pleanty of teasing and roaming. I started rubbing on her. Very smooth skin. So she got naked and started giving me a nice CBJ and gave me some ass and balls action too. More head and ball play, I put her on the table and started slamming this tiny thing. She seemed to be enjoying herself. She said oh yea baby fuck me hard so I know she was doing just fine. Finally filled the bag and out the door I went. She is a very attractive, she funny. That's where the good times ended. Will definitely ask for her again. Will go back when I want FS again.I called ahead and made an appointment with Jennifer. Jennifer is young and beautiful. Had nice breasts and a firm.

, but natural ass. She was super hot. Very good massage. In my dreams, there was plenty of mutual roaming. On the flip, I dreamed that she disrobed and climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck and chest as she worked her way down. On the table for some 69. On went the cover, and in my dream she gave a pretty good CBJ. So tasty that I lost track of time and count of shavings she had. Which was nice and climbs on top. Junior met her kitty and it was nice while she rode junior. She then turned around and reverse was the next part. Fun girl, super playful. A good time. Will definitely ask for her again. Stay safe.

Walter1
05-11-22, 09:59
I came to see Jennifer today. I called to make an appointment. She gave me a hug, Very friendly. She is about 30's. Pretty face, sexy body, very plump big breasts, it is true. Big breasts are my favorite. She will offer to give a real massage, I would give Jennifer higher remarks on the massage skills, She said she had a massage license. Good massage very caring and relaxing. Amazing mood and energy. And the flip was always a wild YMMV, But always fun and sensual. Lots of roaming and teasing. We negotiated a pretty fair rate. She fitted me with a rain coat and then got on top and started working my special muscle. She does give a quality rub and will focus on any areas you want with the desired intensity. No rush and fantastic service. Happy FS menu. Will go back when I want FS again. Enjoy and stay safe.Jennifer greeted me at the door. I would guess she is 30's, pretty face, Super busty, She seemed cute. She's wearing a short black dress, which is a good sign. Started the massage at the head of the table with her crotch pushed up against my head. That was my cue to let my hands roam on her very soft / smooth legs. She didn't flinch even when I ran my hands a little higher so I wasted to time roaming UTC. To my surprise she was not wearing panties and she let me roam all I wanted just short of hitting the bullseye. Her sensual massage is very good. I'm very comfortable. She asked if I wanted to flip. She asked what I wanted and I told her FS. Standard rate.

Jennifer took off everything, for a great body to body glide. Great TS and body slide, ear kissing, made me feel like a king! Went in for the CBJ which was nice and slow with plenty of suction. Almost like she was savoring it. She can take the whole thing with great ball play during. All I can say is Jennifer is Hot, hot, hot. Great attitude. Open to everything I wanted and can take anything you giver her.

JstSumGuy
05-11-22, 13:26
First time poster, long time lurker here. Since October I have dreamt that I visited Metropolis AMP 3 times.

1st time dreamt about good massage, BJ, table shower. Okay price.

2nd time awesome dream w / okay massage and FS, even dreamt that she let me pick her up while pumping. Finished in bag while she held nuts telling me to finish. Table shower. Paid more, but overall satisfied.

3rd time dreamt about terrible 5 minute massage, CBJ, very short time at FS, finished w / BJ. Table shower. This was the shortest dream and felt rushed. Not completely satisfied, and was the most expensive dream by far.

I have also visited girl in Paducah and Place in Carbondale, will post about later.

Interested in Jennifer at Calvert based on reviews, but want to make sure I don't overpay. Hoping someone can help me out here.

BigDickBig
05-12-22, 17:24

Great massage and some suggestive touches. She like to giggle. Pleanty of teasing and roaming. I started rubbing on her. Very smooth skin. So she got naked and started giving me a nice CBJ and gave me some ass and balls action too. More head and ball play, I put her on the table and started slamming this tiny thing. She seemed to be enjoying herself. She said oh yea baby fuck me hard so I know she was doing just fine. Finally filled the bag and out the door I went. She is a very attractive, she funny. That's where the good times ended. Will definitely ask for her again. Will go back when I want FS again.Jennifer was great, Good looking younger girl. Jennifer which has huge big boobs. Usual great massage, Great gal with actual skills. After that, very nice light touch with some teasing before asking for the flip. Roaming was allowed OUC. On the flip the clothes came off and she straddled me 69 style for a nice view and some FIV. She did more ball sucking and licking than I usually get at these places Playtime is the great, YMMV. To summarize, best experience so far in the area. Then she moves on the main event, I look down and no cover! Finally my cock entered her mouth. Her BBBJ was better than average and was enough to make me unload my nuts in her mouth. I stopped her. I want FS. But she was a trooper and pushed through, climbing on top for some reverse CG. She warmed up fast, the longer it went on the more fun we both had, She really got into it. We did them all, standing and table mish, CG, doggy. All good. Jennifer has some great talent. Standard charge price.

RobOwn3
05-15-22, 01:12
Stopped in at the Calvert City AMP. My experience was the same as the other reviews. At the beginning of the session, she asked for my phone number to confirm where I was from. I refused and she changed the subject.

I asked for an hour but she said that she could only do. 30 minutes. By the end of the session I was there for an hour counting all the time I spent waiting on the table. Session was rushed. Prior to the session she started a load of laundry and then left me on the table to change compartments. Each time she left, it took her ten minutes to return. We had standard finish. If you are looking for HE or FS this is a good place, however, if you like HE with a decent massage, this isn't your place, ay least it wasn't mine. I don't plan to repeat.

Enrico100
05-15-22, 13:46
Went to calvert for 30 min for 40 + 60 for HJ. Great massage with teasing, she used a warning oil. Good technique with the HJ and ball massage but it felt like I had icy hot on me or the green gold bond. She does have some bigger naturals and big hard nipples. Not sure what she was using but I didn't finish lmao.Went Calvert, I made an appointment with Jennifer. Lovely beautiful young lady, Big breasts. Big smiles and friendly too. The massage therapist hit my sore spots with the right amount of pressure. She says is a CMT 5 years. The best massage I've ever had. Was amazing! Great experience. Plenty of teasing and roaming. Nice long tease then flip. I turned over on to my back and she immediately straddle me and was grinding her pussy against my legs and her tits all over my chest. She worked her way down and began jacking me off with her tits. Slowly she worked down and began licking my now rigid cock. The girl worked that tongue all over my cock, then my balls. She had really good technique. FIV, BBBJ, CG, BLS. Flipped her to standing K9, Kitty was nice and snug on the tighter side and dripping wet.

No rush. Even more than ten minutes. Enjoyed thoroughly by both parties. Overall fantastic time. If you are in the area, worth a visit for a relaxing time. It was normal rates. I'll visit her again.

SuckMyCock5
05-15-22, 19:46
Jennifer was great, Good looking younger girl. Jennifer which has huge big boobs. Usual great massage, Great gal with actual skills. After that, very nice light touch with some teasing before asking for the flip. Roaming was allowed OUC. On the flip the clothes came off and she straddled me 69 style for a nice view and some FIV. She did more ball sucking and licking than I usually get at these places Playtime is the great, YMMV. To summarize, best experience so far in the area. Then she moves on the main event, I look down and no cover! Finally my cock entered her mouth. Her BBBJ was better than average and was enough to make me unload my nuts in her mouth. I stopped her. I want FS. But she was a trooper and pushed through, climbing on top for some reverse CG. She warmed up fast, the longer it went on the more fun we both had, She really got into it. We did them all, standing and table mish, CG, doggy. All good. Jennifer has some great talent. Standard charge price.Went yesterday for the first time, and got Jennifer very plump, beautiful rack, Sexy body. Looked to be early 30's. She was pretty upfront about offering FS menu. That's a good sign there's FS on the menu. I put the tip on the table. This is a great place for a massage. She knew exactly what my body needed and she made sure I felt comfortable the entire massage, She allows roaming while she explores you up and down. Back feels great after the massage, friendly and professional. She started with the back teasing the boys and my ass, then started sucking from behind while stroking. She gets me all fired up, and then you do all the fun stuff. On the flip 69, Cowgirl, doggy. She ave me a very aggressive CBJ. I enjoyed it, and She was hot. I put her on the table, At that point I just wanted to be done with it so I pounded away for a few minutes and filled up the bag. She even started slapping. My ass. A great experience. It was a rewarding experience. I found passionate young suppliers. I like good service. Standard price.

Jethrobodine
05-17-22, 08:34
Went yesterday for the first time, and got Jennifer very plump, beautiful rack, Sexy body. Looked to be early 30's. She was pretty upfront about offering FS menu. That's a good sign there's FS on the menu. I put the tip on the table. This is a great place for a massage. She knew exactly what my body needed and she made sure I felt comfortable the entire massage, She allows roaming while she explores you up and down. Back feels great after the massage, friendly and professional. She started with the back teasing the boys and my ass, then started sucking from behind while stroking. She gets me all fired up, and then you do all the fun stuff. On the flip 69, Cowgirl, doggy. She ave me a very aggressive CBJ. I enjoyed it, and She was hot. I put her on the table, At that point I just wanted to be done with it so I pounded away for a few minutes and filled up the bag. She even started slapping. My ass. A great experience. It was a rewarding experience. I found passionate young suppliers. I like good service. Standard price.So how much does she charge? Not like I want to have a 100 in my pocket to find out I have a 300 dollar bill?

Darwin288
05-18-22, 01:02
Jennifer was great, Good looking younger girl. Jennifer which has huge big boobs. Usual great massage, Great gal with actual skills. After that, very nice light touch with some teasing before asking for the flip. Roaming was allowed OUC. On the flip the clothes came off and she straddled me 69 style for a nice view and some FIV. She did more ball sucking and licking than I usually get at these places Playtime is the great, YMMV. To summarize, best experience so far in the area. Then she moves on the main event, I look down and no cover! Finally my cock entered her mouth. Her BBBJ was better than average and was enough to make me unload my nuts in her mouth. I stopped her. I want FS. But she was a trooper and pushed through, climbing on top for some reverse CG. She warmed up fast, the longer it went on the more fun we both had, She really got into it. We did them all, standing and table mish, CG, doggy. All good. Jennifer has some great talent. Standard charge price.I called today to make an appointment. Without question this place is amazing. A beautiful Busty hot Asian lady opened the door, she's about 30's. I was impressed. Said her name was Jennifer. The best strong massage and the best sensual massage. Her skills are top notch. She has amazing massage skills. Lots of roaming and teasing. I flipped over so we could have some real fun. She was grinding the fuck out of my cock with her slippery little pussy. Had a great body-to-body glide. She lowers herself down to my cock and started up with a BBBJ. The next thing I know she is on top of me fucking me like crazy. Then reverse cowgirl, and finished with doggy up on the table. In the room was a wild one. I had a great time with her. She was very nice to me. I think she's very professional, outgoing. She's an absolute goddess. So as a summary. Plus if you're looking for an Asian with big natural tits and ass, she's got both. Jennifer was enthusiastic and at the top of her game. Great attitude, good massage and likes to FS.

Stixxer
05-29-22, 01:53
Which asian massage place are the reviews about? There's 3 come up in CalvertCity.

Darwin288
05-29-22, 11:56
Which asian massage place are the reviews about? There's 3 come up in CalvertCity.Calvert City only one AMP.

Street Seeker
05-30-22, 22:41
Was in LBL for the weekend and decided to give Asian Massage Spa in Calvert City, KY a try based on all of the reviews I have seen lately. Only lady there was Jennifer and she fit the description everyone has given on her, she would only do 30 minutes but we went way over the 30. One thing that almost caused me to leave was she Requires you wear a mask and will put one on you as soon as you enter, take your temp, and wash your hands with sanitizer. She did not notice I took it off when I was face-down, but she put the damn thing back on me when I flipped over. Massage was good, some teasing, but on the flip this lady was all into it. I went with a fully nude HJ but her menu is wide open as long as you're wearing a mask. She wanted FIV and damn near dislocated my thumb with her movements while she was working Jr up. Then she hops on the table and turned the session into a camel toe slide and I couldn't hold back from there. Bottle of water and some Chinese candy and I was out the door and walking a little bowlegged! I must say one of the more interesting AMP sessions I've had in a long time but if I were in the area again I would probably repeat even if I had to wear a mask. LOL.

Two Nutts
06-01-22, 16:34
I was there last year, opted for only oral and DATY. The girl was too big for FS. (This ride has a weight limit) thrived this year but was told no full hour. (has anyone got a hour). I said no thanks, she called back and offered 45 minutes. I said ok I'm 25 minutes away. She said busy now come back in hour. I got there and I just waited outside. Hour was up and she said wait 20 more minutes, I said no and went to mama d to get a pizza. She then called again and said come now. I did, called her to say I'm outside, she says wait 15 minutes the last customer forgot his glasses and is coming back for them. I took a picture of several hundred dollar bills and sent to her saying you lost this fucking around with me. I'm glad you guys are having fun. She's just too much trouble for me.

Neil6027
06-02-22, 00:58
Jennifer was great, Good looking younger girl. Jennifer which has huge big boobs. Usual great massage, Great gal with actual skills. After that, very nice light touch with some teasing before asking for the flip. Roaming was allowed OUC. On the flip the clothes came off and she straddled me 69 style for a nice view and some FIV. She did more ball sucking and licking than I usually get at these places Playtime is the great, YMMV. To summarize, best experience so far in the area. Then she moves on the main event, I look down and no cover! Finally my cock entered her mouth. Her BBBJ was better than average and was enough to make me unload my nuts in her mouth. I stopped her. I want FS. But she was a trooper and pushed through, climbing on top for some reverse CG. She warmed up fast, the longer it went on the more fun we both had, She really got into it. We did them all, standing and table mish, CG, doggy. All good. Jennifer has some great talent. Standard charge price.I called and made an appointment with Jennifer, She is curvy with good look facing, nice ass. Good massage. For real, This was one of the best massage I have ever gotten even at a professional place. She touched every part of my body and I truly felt relaxed. Lots of teasing and roaming. She was giggling as she started my enlarging Johnson. Lots of body sliding, running, she made me flip. She started with a great BBBJ, passionate BBBJ and really knows how to please. Then I ate her hole a bit, she likes that. She was wet. She rubbed me and grabbed my cock rubbed it against her clit. It was great, no cover yet.

She teased me and made me really want to go inside. She started FS on top of me in CG. At this pint she climbed on top and rode me for around 5 minutes, Her chest all the way down really got me worked up, Hard nipples on a natural set of gorgeous tits. Then mish and switched to doggie as she moans started to pound hard and she gets really wet. I lifter her legs and fucked her deep and hard in missionary until I blew my biggest load of 2022 by a mile. All in all, fantastic session, perfect AMP experience. Felt really awesome. Second, this girl seems to have genuine enthusiasm for what she is doing, always smiling. She was open to everything and gave a solid effort. I really like her, will return for more.

Neil6027
06-02-22, 14:12
Jennifer was great, Good looking younger girl. Jennifer which has huge big boobs. Usual great massage, Great gal with actual skills. After that, very nice light touch with some teasing before asking for the flip. Roaming was allowed OUC. On the flip the clothes came off and she straddled me 69 style for a nice view and some FIV. She did more ball sucking and licking than I usually get at these places Playtime is the great, YMMV. To summarize, best experience so far in the area. Then she moves on the main event, I look down and no cover! Finally my cock entered her mouth. Her BBBJ was better than average and was enough to make me unload my nuts in her mouth. I stopped her. I want FS. But she was a trooper and pushed through, climbing on top for some reverse CG. She warmed up fast, the longer it went on the more fun we both had, She really got into it. We did them all, standing and table mish, CG, doggy. All good. Jennifer has some great talent. Standard charge price.I went to Calvert yesterday. I called and made an appointment with Jennifer, She is curvy with good look facing, nice ass. Good massage. For real, This was one of the best massage I have ever gotten even at a professional place. She touched every part of my body and I truly felt relaxed. Lots of teasing and roaming. She was giggling as the started my enlarging Johnson. Lots of body sliding, she made me flip. She started with a great BBBJ, passionate BBBJ and really knows how to please. Then I ate her hole a bit, she likes that. She was wet. She rubbed me and grabbed my cock rubbed it against her clit. It was great, no cover yet. She teased me and made me really want to go inside. She started FS on top of me in CG. At this pint she climbed on top and road me for around 5 minutes, Her chest all the way down really got me worked up, Hard nipples on a natural set of gorgeous tits. Then mish and switched to doggie as she moans started to pound hard and she gets really wet. Then I change I lifter her legs and fucked her deep and hard in missionary until I blew my biggest load of 2022 by a mile. All in all, fantastic session, perfect AMP experience. Felt really awesome. Second, this girl seems to have genuine enthusiasm for what she doing, always smiling. She was open to everything and gave a solid effort. No rush. Standard rate. I really like Jennifer, will return for more.

Lougle69
06-06-22, 00:02
Reading these reviews on Calvert City has sparked my interest. I'm out of town for at least the next 2 weeks, but I'm interested in visiting this place when I get back. What is this place charging and is MSOG allowed? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post.

Irving11
06-06-22, 09:44
Reading these reviews on Calvert City has sparked my interest. I'm out of town for at least the next 2 weeks, but I'm interested in visiting this place when I get back. What is this place charging and is MSOG allowed? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post.Calvert City AMP standard charge. Good massage. Licensed massage. Lots of roaming. Full menu.

Lougle69
06-06-22, 18:49
Calvert City AMP standard charge. Good massage. Licensed massage. Lots of roaming. Full menu.Standard charges vary from place to place. In the greater DC area the standard is $60 for a massage and $140 for FS.

Theo Epstein
06-07-22, 00:12
This was my first time ever in an AMP. Never got the name of the Asian girl working, but by description given here I would assume it was "Jennifer". Massage was fantastic. I followed all the steps I've read up on in the forum. Called ahead, "yes I've been here before", laid my tip out early (think I messed up here) stripped naked w / no towel. Wanted hour, only HH available. She kept leaning over my head, wearing these adorable sandals, and rubbing her front over my back. I let my hands roam, grabbing her by the cheeks as she let out a little giggle.

She started on my inner thighs, rubbing hard, just grazing the boys. She started rubbing my hole a little bit, and I arched up. She grabbed a hold of Jr. And asked me to flip. At this moment I started to tense up, intimidated as I was dumbfounded this was actually happening. She made a jerk hand motion, I'm familiar with and said 100. I stated it's over on the table, how much for everything? She said 100 more. I paid the toll, and she started what was the most ravenous, soul draining CBJ I've ever had in my 40+ years on this earth.

Finally she climbed on for some Cowgirl, she bounced like it was a pogo stick for a solid 4+ minutes until I exploded into the bag. While I was in a post-nut haze she kept telling me "your cock too strong" "next time you fuck me, okay?" Cleaned me up with a hot towel, and I was on my way with Pineapple Seltzer water and some butter cookies.

I've been addicted to every substance on earth, but for 240 that was a solid high I've not come down from in over a week. I've been beating it daily to the memories.

Question: Could I get it cheaper? And what does "Cock too strong mean?

Two Nutts
06-07-22, 16:06
This was my first time ever in an AMP. Never got the name of the Asian girl working, but by description given here I would assume it was "Jennifer". Massage was fantastic. I followed all the steps I've read up on in the forum. Called ahead, "yes I've been here before", laid my tip out early (think I messed up here) stripped naked w / no towel. Wanted hour, only HH available. She kept leaning over my head, wearing these adorable sandals, and rubbing her front over my back. I let my hands roam, grabbing her by the cheeks as she let out a little giggle.

She started on my inner thighs, rubbing hard, just grazing the boys. She started rubbing my hole a little bit, and I arched up. She grabbed a hold of Jr. And asked me to flip. At this moment I started to tense up, intimidated as I was dumbfounded this was actually happening. She made a jerk hand motion, I'm familiar with and said 100. I stated it's over on the table, how much for everything? She said 100 more. I paid the toll, and she started what was the most ravenous, soul draining CBJ I've ever had in my 40+ years on this earth.

Finally she climbed on for some Cowgirl, she bounced like it was a pogo stick for a solid 4+ minutes until I exploded into the bag. While I was in a post-nut haze she kept telling me "your cock too strong" "next time you fuck me, okay?" Cleaned me up with a hot towel, and I was on my way with Pineapple Seltzer water and some butter cookies.

I've been addicted to every substance on earth, but for 240 that was a solid high I've not come down from in over a week. I've been beating it daily to the memories.Asian way of saying your cock is so strong. Took me awhile to figure this out.

Darwin288
06-07-22, 20:16
I met with her recently and she is great! Very good looking, nice body with great boobs and butt, easy going personality and giggles a lot LOL. Place is very clean. Will definitely be back!

McCartney
06-08-22, 15:11
Jennifer was great, Good looking younger girl. Jennifer which has huge big boobs. Usual great massage, Great gal with actual skills. After that, very nice light touch with some teasing before asking for the flip. Roaming was allowed OUC. On the flip the clothes came off and she straddled me 69 style for a nice view and some FIV. She did more ball sucking and licking than I usually get at these places Playtime is the great, YMMV. To summarize, best experience so far in the area. Then she moves on the main event, I look down and no cover! Finally my cock entered her mouth. Her BBBJ was better than average and was enough to make me unload my nuts in her mouth. I stopped her. I want FS. But she was a trooper and pushed through, climbing on top for some reverse CG. She warmed up fast, the longer it went on the more fun we both had, She really got into it. We did them all, standing and table mish, CG, doggy. All good. Jennifer has some great talent. Standard charge price.Went to Calvert for 30 min for 40+60 for HJ. Jennifer is Lovely beautiful young girl, big natural breasts, Big breasts are my favorite. She is wearing a black short skirt, Very sexy. She said she had a massage license for 5 years. Great massage with teasing. Good technique with the HJ and ball massage. Roaming was allowed OUT. I prefer a good massage followed by tease. No rush and fantastic service. Will definitely ask for her again.

Kenny Gorelick
06-11-22, 16:34
Jennifer was great, Good looking younger girl. Jennifer which has huge big boobs. Usual great massage, Great gal with actual skills. After that, very nice light touch with some teasing before asking for the flip. Roaming was allowed OUC. On the flip the clothes came off and she straddled me 69 style for a nice view and some FIV. She did more ball sucking and licking than I usually get at these places Playtime is the great, YMMV. To summarize, best experience so far in the area. Then she moves on the main event, I look down and no cover! Finally my cock entered her mouth. Her BBBJ was better than average and was enough to make me unload my nuts in her mouth. I stopped her. I want FS. But she was a trooper and pushed through, climbing on top for some reverse CG. She warmed up fast, the longer it went on the more fun we both had, She really got into it. We did them all, standing and table mish, CG, doggy. All good. Jennifer has some great talent. Standard charge price.Stopped in at the Calvert City AMP. Jennifer greets me at the door looking extra hot. Jennifer is about 30's. She is pretty and sexy. She has a natural big breast. Service from Jennifer was on point. Good sensual massage. Her tits rubbed on my head. Lots of roaming and teasing. BBBJ and undressed. BBBJ and more BLS. BBBJ skill is great as is her motivation. She positioned herself in a 69 position and I started to daty on her as well. Nuru Massage. Had a great body-to-body glide. On with the cover, and we got into it in missionary for warmup, standing positions to keep it going was great doggy follow by missionary for a few minutes. 69, DATY, mish, BLS, CG. She started on top of me in CG, fun to ride, road me for around 5 minutes, The next thing I know she is on top of me fucking me like crazy. Finally filled the bag. Overall nice experience. I'll visit her again.

Kenny Gorelick
06-12-22, 02:44
Jennifer was great, Good looking younger girl. Jennifer which has huge big boobs. Usual great massage, Great gal with actual skills. After that, very nice light touch with some teasing before asking for the flip. Roaming was allowed OUC. On the flip the clothes came off and she straddled me 69 style for a nice view and some FIV. She did more ball sucking and licking than I usually get at these places Playtime is the great, YMMV. To summarize, best experience so far in the area. Then she moves on the main event, I look down and no cover! Finally my cock entered her mouth. Her BBBJ was better than average and was enough to make me unload my nuts in her mouth. I stopped her. I want FS. But she was a trooper and pushed through, climbing on top for some reverse CG. She warmed up fast, the longer it went on the more fun we both had, She really got into it. We did them all, standing and table mish, CG, doggy. All good. Jennifer has some great talent. Standard charge price.Stopped in at Calvert City AMP. Jennifer is about 30's. She is pretty and sexy. She has natural big breast. Great massage. Lots of roaming and teasing. BBBJ skill is great as is her motivation. Nuru Massage. Had a great body-to-body glide. On with the cover, she started on top of me in CG, fun to ride about 5 minutes. 69, BLS, DATY, mish, CG, doggy, Standing positions keep it going was great doggy follow by missionary for a few minutes. Finally filled the bag. Overall nice experience, fantastic session. Standard charge price. Great attitude, good massage and likes to FS. I'll visit her again.

JayRee
06-23-22, 22:49
Overall nice experience, fantastic session. Standard charge price. Great attitude, good massage and likes to FS. I'll visit her again.So what is the cost?

Below I read house fee and 60 for HJ.

Someone else say 240 total.

For 300 I am sure a FS prvoider could be found for an hour. I am not from here I really don't want to part of the inflation.

Thanks in advance.

BigDickBig
06-24-22, 13:35
I came to see Jennifer today. I called to make an appointment. She gave me a hug, Very friendly. She is about 30's. Pretty face, sexy body, very plump big breasts, it is true. Big breasts are my favorite. She will offer to give a real massage, I would give Jennifer higher remarks on the massage skills, She said she had a massage license. Good massage very caring and relaxing. Amazing mood and energy. And the flip was always a wild YMMV, But always fun and sensual. Lots of roaming and teasing. We negotiated a pretty fair rate. She fitted me with a rain coat and then got on top and started working my special muscle. She does give a quality rub and will focus on any areas you want with the desired intensity. No rush and fantastic service. Happy FS menu. Will go back when I want FS again. Enjoy and stay safe.Calvert AMP I got Jennifer. I called Jennifer to make an appointment. She pretty and plump. I totally love this girl. She is a real fire cracker. Very awesome from start to finish. She is a cute, She hugged me and said you look handsome. I knew it was just a compliment but I felt great with that word. That's what I want in a session. Actually got a good massage. She hit all the right spots. Soft music not distraction like other places. She gave one of the best back massages I ever had in my life. Playful, fun, eye contact, teasing, moaning, GFE, Reveal my hard cock she looks down at it and I pull her between my legs grabbing her ass and rubbing my cock on her. Starts kissing my shaft from the bottom up and then gives the head a big kiss looking up at me, then she gently rubs my cock with an amazing technique my hands all over her as she kissed my body as she jerked. Her BBBJ skill is great. Nice boobs and hand no issues with me squeezing them and playing with them. Could try many different kinds positions on her pussy. She almost cried when I was pounding her soft ass from the behind. Switched to Mish and she breastfed me and I was so happy with her ample tits.

Then she hops on the table and turned the session into a camel toe slide. Nuru Massage. Had a great body-to -body glide. CG,69, BLS, DATY, mish, doggy and table mish, All good. I pounded away for a few minutes and filled up the bag. Hot towel cleanup, big hug and kiss on cheek before leaving. Jennifer is hot. Fantastic session. Standard charge price, Great attitude. I'll visit her again.

BigDickBig
06-24-22, 14:05
I came to see Jennifer today. I called to make an appointment. She gave me a hug, Very friendly. She is about 30's. Pretty face, sexy body, very plump big breasts, it is true. Big breasts are my favorite. She will offer to give a real massage, I would give Jennifer higher remarks on the massage skills, She said she had a massage license. Good massage very caring and relaxing. Amazing mood and energy. And the flip was always a wild YMMV, But always fun and sensual. Lots of roaming and teasing. We negotiated a pretty fair rate. She fitted me with a rain coat and then got on top and started working my special muscle. She does give a quality rub and will focus on any areas you want with the desired intensity. No rush and fantastic service. Happy FS menu. Will go back when I want FS again. Enjoy and stay safe.Calvert AMP I got Jennifer. I called Jennifer to make an appointment. She pretty and plump. I totally love this girl. She is a real fire cracker. Very awesome form start to finish. She a cute. That's what I want in a session. Actually got a good massage. She hit all the right spots. She gave one of the best back massage I pull her between my legs grabbing her ass and rubbing my cock on her. Stars kissing my shaft from the bottom up and then gives the head a big kiss looking up at me, then she gently rubs my cock with an amazing technique my hands all over her as she kissed my body as she jerked. Her BBBJ skill is great. Nice boobs and hand no issues with me squeezing them and playing with them. Could try many different kinds positions on her pussy. She almost cried when I was pounding her soft ass from the behind. Switched to Mish and she breastfed me and I was so happy with her ample tits.

Then she hops on the table and turned the session into a camel toe slide. Nuru Massage. Had a great body-to-body glide. CG, 69, BLS, DATY, mish, doggy and the table mish, All good. I pounded away for a few minutes and filled up the bag. Hot towel cleanup, big hug and kiss on cheek before leaving. Jennifer is hot. Fantastic session. Standard charge price. Great attitude. I'll visit her again.

Edmund Hillary
06-28-22, 20:39
I called and made an appointment with Jennifer, She is curvy with good look facing, nice ass. Good massage. For real, This was one of the best massage I have ever gotten even at a professional place. She touched every part of my body and I truly felt relaxed. Lots of teasing and roaming. She was giggling as she started my enlarging Johnson. Lots of body sliding, running, she made me flip. She started with a great BBBJ, passionate BBBJ and really knows how to please. Then I ate her hole a bit, she likes that. She was wet. She rubbed me and grabbed my cock rubbed it against her clit. It was great, no cover yet.

She teased me and made me really want to go inside. She started FS on top of me in CG. At this pint she climbed on top and rode me for around 5 minutes, Her chest all the way down really got me worked up, Hard nipples on a natural set of gorgeous tits. Then mish and switched to doggie as she moans started to pound hard and she gets really wet. I lifter her legs and fucked her deep and hard in missionary until I blew my biggest load of 2022 by a mile. All in all, fantastic session, perfect AMP experience. Felt really awesome. Second, this girl seems to have genuine enthusiasm for what she is doing, always smiling. She was open to everything and gave a solid effort. I really like her, will return for more.A piece of paper on the Calvert City AMP door.

Vacation.

Out of town starting June 29th for one week vacation.

Matthew Arnold
07-15-22, 08:40
Jennifer was great, Good looking younger girl. Jennifer which has huge big boobs. Usual great massage, Great gal with actual skills. After that, very nice light touch with some teasing before asking for the flip. Roaming was allowed OUC. On the flip the clothes came off and she straddled me 69 style for a nice view and some FIV. She did more ball sucking and licking than I usually get at these places Playtime is the great, YMMV. To summarize, best experience so far in the area. Then she moves on the main event, I look down and no cover! Finally my cock entered her mouth. Her BBBJ was better than average and was enough to make me unload my nuts in her mouth. I stopped her. I want FS. But she was a trooper and pushed through, climbing on top for some reverse CG. She warmed up fast, the longer it went on the more fun we both had, She really got into it. We did them all, standing and table mish, CG, doggy. All good. Jennifer has some great talent. Standard charge price.Stopped in at the Calvert City AMP. This girl appears to be in her early 30's. Jennifer is beautiful and big natural breasts, soft skins, very sexy, a big smile. Jennifer was very nice and easy to talk to. She said she had a massage license for 5 years. Great massage with teasing. Was very sensual and teased quite a bit starting at the halfway point. Roaming was allowed OUT. Then on the flip, and asked me what I wanted. Told her everything, FS, I wanted all of it. 69, FIV, Nuru Massage, She rubbed me and grabbed my cock rubbed it against her clit. It was great. She started with a great BBBJ. Her BBBJ skill is great. She started FS on top of me in CG, Doggy, table mish, BLS, DATY. At one point I slowed down, and was going to pull out bc I was almost ready to fill up that hat, but she did this thing were she wrapped her legs around me, and didn't let me. I then asked her if she could get on top, and did so. It was the hottest thing ever. Rode me like a bucking bronco, It was absolutely great! Funny. I like her very much. She really knows how to please. No rush. Perfect AMP experience. Felt really awesome. I'd recommend her 100%. Will be going back, and going with her next go around.

Stixxer
08-05-22, 00:35
It got quiet. I'm sure, is Jennifer still providing her excellent massage services in Calvert City? Is Jennifer the only masseuse there, or are there others as well?

BigDickBig
08-05-22, 17:27
It got quiet. I'm sure, is Jennifer still providing her excellent massage services in Calvert City? Is Jennifer the only masseuse there, or are there others as well?Yes. Jennifer is still there for great service. I just saw her today.

OasisSecret
08-09-22, 17:43
How is Jennifer at Calvert city's English? I am thinking about running over there, but I get annoyed when they act like they don't understand me and what I am looking for? Is she pretty straight forward?

TjNap240
08-09-22, 17:47
How is Jennifer at Calvert city's English? I am thinking about running over there, but I get annoyed when they act like they don't understand me and what I am looking for? Is she pretty straight forward?Eh I don't think she's the best LOL but I don't talk to her too much. What are you looking for?

OasisSecret
08-09-22, 18:03
Eh I don't think she's the best LOL but I don't talk to her too much. What are you looking for?I want the works if you know what I mean. As long as she is friendly I guess. I just get frustrated with AMPs that act like they don't know what I am asking for when they know perfectly well what I am hinting at. Maybe I just suck at it LOL.

TjNap240
08-09-22, 18:28
I want the works if you know what I mean. As long as she is friendly I guess. I just get frustrated with AMPs that act like they don't know what I am asking for when they know perfectly well what I am hinting at. Maybe I just suck at it LOL.She's going to know what you're asking for. She's super friendly and she teases a lot during the massage. Just don't let her use the icy hot shit if you want an HE lmao. She cleaned me off with water after she used it and it was burning bad.

OasisSecret
08-09-22, 20:14
She's going to know what you're asking for. She's super friendly and she teases a lot during the massage. Just don't let her use the icy hot shit if you want an HE lmao. She cleaned me off with water after she used it and it was burning bad.Did you call and make an appointment or just walk in? What was the damage? PM me if you want.

Thanks dude.

Bassnrnd
08-09-22, 22:47
How is Jennifer at Calvert city's English? I am thinking about running over there, but I get annoyed when they act like they don't understand me and what I am looking for? Is she pretty straight forward?She will usually make the motions, then tell you how much.

Little King
08-10-22, 02:30
Calvert AMP I got Jennifer. I called Jennifer to make an appointment. She pretty and plump. I totally love this girl. She is a real fire cracker. Very awesome form start to finish. She a cute. That's what I want in a session. Actually got a good massage. She hit all the right spots. She gave one of the best back massage I pull her between my legs grabbing her ass and rubbing my cock on her. Stars kissing my shaft from the bottom up and then gives the head a big kiss looking up at me, then she gently rubs my cock with an amazing technique my hands all over her as she kissed my body as she jerked. Her BBBJ skill is great. Nice boobs and hand no issues with me squeezing them and playing with them. Could try many different kinds positions on her pussy. She almost cried when I was pounding her soft ass from the behind. Switched to Mish and she breastfed me and I was so happy with her ample tits.

Then she hops on the table and turned the session into a camel toe slide. Nuru Massage. Had a great body-to-body glide. CG, 69, BLS, DATY, mish, doggy and the table mish, All good. I pounded away for a few minutes and filled up the bag. Hot towel cleanup, big hug and kiss on cheek before leaving. Jennifer is hot. Fantastic session. Standard charge price. Great attitude. I'll visit her again.Stopped in at Calvert AMP. So I made an appointment with Jennifer. Jennifer is about 30's, Big natural breasts. Was welcome.

Great massage about 15 min. Lots of roaming. She said she had a massage license for 5 years. The lady is also pretty talkative, which is a plus for me. Nuru Massage great. Some light conversation. English much better than I anticipated.

Asked for full service. Off came her little black dress. Some erotic touching and moaning in my ear got me going quickly. She gently touched my cock with her soft hands. Had a really nice body slide. She rubbed her tiny body all over mine. I found her clit with my tongue. She grabbed Jr with her hand and mouth and slipped a cover on. She give me a nice CBJ. The CBJ was outstanding. I continued licking her clit in 69. She sucks hard.

Started with a couple of CG positions. The next thing I know she is on top of me fucking me like crazy. Switched to Mish about halfway through and we fit together like hand in glove. Then doggy. It was fantastic, one of the better experiences I've had. I went with Jennifer and boy did she not disappoint. No rush.

I will see her again. Fun provider. Left very happy. Jennifer is hot. Happy FS menu.

Jonathan Swift
08-11-22, 02:17
I went to Calvert yesterday. I called and made an appointment with Jennifer, She is curvy with good look facing, nice ass. Good massage. For real, This was one of the best massage I have ever gotten even at a professional place. She touched every part of my body and I truly felt relaxed. Lots of teasing and roaming. She was giggling as the started my enlarging Johnson. Lots of body sliding, she made me flip. She started with a great BBBJ, passionate BBBJ and really knows how to please. Then I ate her hole a bit, she likes that. She was wet. She rubbed me and grabbed my cock rubbed it against her clit. It was great, no cover yet. She teased me and made me really want to go inside. She started FS on top of me in CG. At this pint she climbed on top and road me for around 5 minutes, Her chest all the way down really got me worked up, Hard nipples on a natural set of gorgeous tits. Then mish and switched to doggie as she moans started to pound hard and she gets really wet. Then I change I lifter her legs and fucked her deep and hard in missionary until I blew my biggest load of 2022 by a mile. All in all, fantastic session, perfect AMP experience. Felt really awesome. Second, this girl seems to have genuine enthusiasm for what she doing, always smiling. She was open to everything and gave a solid effort. No rush. Standard rate. I really like Jennifer, will return for more.Just visited this place. Made an appointment with Jennifer. Arrived at scheduled time. Jennifer is beautiful young girl. Nice big tits.

A really good massage. Got all my muscular knots worked out.

Tight warm wet pussy. She then placed her right hand down on the base of my shaft and with her other hand began to run her finger tips along my erection. She began by rubbing my balls. Started a BBBJ right away. She was great at BBBJ, great technique, very smooth. I was already hooked. Most importantly, the nipples were extremely responsive. Every time I sucked on them they immediately stood to erection. Put on a cover, I loved watching my duck go in and out of her doggy. We switched to scissor position because I like the deeper penetration that way and I have more control. I had to slow her down to avoid nutting this early in the session. She rode me CG rather violently unto completion. Jennifer had great skills.

Jennifer is the wild one, sexy, friendly and trying to make me feel great. A real hottie. Very fun. She likes to giggle. Nice personality and she actually speaks enough English to communicate what you like to her. Service was great.

Enrico100
08-31-22, 02:56
I called today to make an appointment. Without question this place is amazing. A beautiful Busty hot Asian lady opened the door, she's about 30's. I was impressed. Said her name was Jennifer. The best strong massage and the best sensual massage. Her skills are top notch. She has amazing massage skills. Lots of roaming and teasing. I flipped over so we could have some real fun. She was grinding the fuck out of my cock with her slippery little pussy. Had a great body-to-body glide. She lowers herself down to my cock and started up with a BBBJ. The next thing I know she is on top of me fucking me like crazy. Then reverse cowgirl, and finished with doggy up on the table. In the room was a wild one. I had a great time with her. She was very nice to me. I think she's very professional, outgoing. She's an absolute goddess. So as a summary. Plus if you're looking for an Asian with big natural tits and ass, she's got both. Jennifer was enthusiastic and at the top of her game. Great attitude, good massage and likes to FS.Went to Calvert AMP today. Changed the name here. It was open and a new girl greeted me. I saw 2 girls. A new girl named Judy. She's About 36-38 years old. Average build. They do have new talent. Nice oil massage that hit my usual knots.

Relaxing with nice attention to the buttock area and excellent tease. She asked me to flip and immediately went right to my balls and cock, very slow and teasing like, lots of playing and some nipple pinching as well. After that, cover, CG for about 5 min non stop the way her ass spreads in that position it just incredible I can feel it with every spurrier and I start pounding away in missionary. But man were those 5 minutes heavenly. Went to doggy and moved her. Fucking hot, Banged her out. Judy gave me a hot towel clean up. She's fun and laughs a lot. We definitely want to keep her around. Give an awesome massage and treats you like a king. Oh well at any rate Judy was good. But the best massage that you will find. Best actually massage I've had at an AMP.

Good luck.

BigDaddieT
08-31-22, 14:48
Thanks for the intel. I need to see Judy it sounds like!

Went to Calvert AMP today. Changed the name here. It was open and a new girl greeted me. I saw 2 girls. A new girl named Judy. She's About 36-38 years old. Average build. They do have new talent. Nice oil massage that hit my usual knots.

Relaxing with nice attention to the buttock area and excellent tease. She asked me to flip and immediately went right to my balls and cock, very slow and teasing like, lots of playing and some nipple pinching as well. After that, cover, CG for about 5 min non stop the way her ass spreads in that position it just incredible I can feel it with every spurrier and I start pounding away in missionary. But man were those 5 minutes heavenly. Went to doggy and moved her. Fucking hot, Banged her out. Judy gave me a hot towel clean up. She's fun and laughs a lot. We definitely want to keep her around. Give an awesome massage and treats you like a king. Oh well at any rate Judy was good. But the best massage that you will find. Best actually massage I've had at an AMP..

JstSumGuy
09-06-22, 13:54
I mentioned in an earlier post that I would post a review about the girl I've seen in Paducah as well as the AMP in Carbondale. It's been a couple months but here it goes:

I've dreamt of visiting her appx 4 times.

She posts on STG under a name very similar to my title. Her massage business is out of her home. Everything always clean and smells good. She is a bigger AA girl, but still beautiful with very large breasts and sensitive nipples.

First time: Met me at the business door in a robe, shorts, and tank top. Led me through to a room with a massage table set up. Asked me to strip down and lay on the table. Asked me if I had any trouble spots and started massage. Massage was excellent! Light teasing when she got to the buttocks and inner thigh area, saying hello to the boys. On the flip she had taken her shirt off and placed my hands on her breasts, getting a good feel. The HE was great, firm grip with plenty of lube. Cleaned me up after and asked me to come again.

Second time: Greeted me at the business door naked, led me by the hand into room. Very similar experience to the first one, except she let me finger her, and when I asked about FS she asked if I had protection and I didn't. She told me that was silly and to bring some next time.

Third: Brought protection with me. She said she'd hold onto it for me and put it away in a box. She wouldn't let me finger her this time, but all other roaming was allowed. I think she may have been on her period or something. She did give me a short BBJ tease and then standard finish, told me next time I came that we'd use what I brought.

Last: Greeted me at the door wearing a robe and nothing under it. Before I could even mention it, she said I still have that gift you brought last time. Everything was nice and shaved and clean. We did both doggy and missionary, but ended up going hard at it and stopping for fear of the table giving way. She had me lay down and finished me off with her hands & mouth, and let me cum on her tits.

Overall, I can't recommend her enough. Looks wise she might not be everybody's cup of tea, but she definitely is mine, and the massage is amazing! Not to mention English is her native language so she's easy to talk to!

RazerRamon
09-07-22, 13:32
I mentioned in an earlier post that I would post a review about the girl I've seen in Paducah as well as the AMP in Carbondale. It's been a couple months but here it goes:

I've dreamt of visiting her appx 4 times.

She posts on STG under a name very similar to my title. Her massage business is out of her home. Everything always clean and smells good. She is a bigger AA girl, but still beautiful with very large breasts and sensitive nipples.

First time: Met me at the business door in a robe, shorts, and tank top. Led me through to a room with a massage table set up. Asked me to strip down and lay on the table. Asked me if I had any trouble spots and started massage. Massage was excellent! Light teasing when she got to the buttocks and inner thigh area, saying hello to the boys. On the flip she had taken her shirt off and placed my hands on her breasts, getting a good feel. The HE was great, firm grip with plenty of lube. Cleaned me up after and asked me to come again.

Second time: Greeted me at the business door naked, led me by the hand into room. Very similar experience to the first one, except she let me finger her, and when I asked about FS she asked if I had protection and I didn't. She told me that was silly and to bring some next time.Sounds interesting and very good post. Do you have a link? Can't seem to find anything with the info you gave.

TjNap240
09-07-22, 17:23
Sounds interesting and very good post. Do you have a link? Can't seem to find anything with the info you gave.Just look for massage on STG. She does a great job.

Nik026
09-19-22, 18:57
Stopped in at the Calvert City AMP. This girl appears to be in her early 30's. Jennifer is beautiful and big natural breasts, soft skins, very sexy, a big smile. Jennifer was very nice and easy to talk to. She said she had a massage license for 5 years. Great massage with teasing. Was very sensual and teased quite a bit starting at the halfway point. Roaming was allowed OUT. Then on the flip, and asked me what I wanted. Told her everything, FS, I wanted all of it. 69, FIV, Nuru Massage, She rubbed me and grabbed my cock rubbed it against her clit. It was great. She started with a great BBBJ. Her BBBJ skill is great. She started FS on top of me in CG, Doggy, table mish, BLS, DATY. At one point I slowed down, and was going to pull out bc I was almost ready to fill up that hat, but she did this thing were she wrapped her legs around me, and didn't let me. I then asked her if she could get on top, and did so. It was the hottest thing ever. Rode me like a bucking bronco, It was absolutely great! Funny. I like her very much. She really knows how to please. No rush. Perfect AMP experience. Felt really awesome. I'd recommend her 100%. Will be going back, and going with her next go around.Called +1 (270) 243-0XXXfor Jeniffer but an Asian chick said there is no Jennifer working. Is Jennifer still into massage business? Which number should I call? Which spa agency she is affiliated? Tia.

McCartney
09-20-22, 12:29
Called +1 (270) 243-0XXXfor Jeniffer but an Asian chick said there is no Jennifer working. Is Jennifer still into massage business? Which number should I call? Which spa agency she is affiliated? Tia.I just went here yesterday. Jennifer is on vacation. There are new girls there now. The lady said her name was Judy. She is about 36's. She likes to talk to me. She likes to giggle. The full menu is the same. Good massage.

Nik026
09-20-22, 21:13
I just went here yesterday. Jennifer is on vacation. There are new girls there now. The lady said her name was Judy. She is about 36's. She likes to talk to me. She likes to giggle. The full menu is the same. Good massage.Thanks brother, really appreciate your reply. How does she look and how is her body?

MrBeas
09-22-22, 09:26
Went to Calvert AMP yesterday got a girl I believe named Yo Yo seemed very nice and probably lower 30's, it was my first time there and didn't know how to ask for HJ or FS, has anyone seen her before? Had any luck? Any tips for a newcomer?

Nik026
09-22-22, 12:31
Went to Calvert AMP yesterday got a girl I believe named Yo Yo seemed very nice and probably lower 30's, it was my first time there and didn't know how to ask for HJ or FS, has anyone seen her before? Had any luck? Any tips for a newcomer?Just need to Flirty and Direct sometimes. I generally get an idea if they are giving nature or suckers. How did she look? Did she give you a happy ending or nothing? Just massage?

Boomer270
09-23-22, 10:13
Just need to Flirty and Direct sometimes. I generally get an idea if they are giving nature or suckers. How did she look? Did she give you a happy ending or nothing? Just massage?I gave them the house fee and tip up front. That generally gives them a hint. I feel like you definitely need an appointment there. I've tried walk in twice and have been turned away.

Cattleman
09-26-22, 16:58
After reading many reports of Jennifer and Judy decided to stop on way through Kentucky. Went for an hour and Judy was working, said no Jennifer anymore. Massage was ok, wasn't great but did work on lower back some and that was nice. On flip she just wanted to grease me up for handshake. Did get DATY after some persuasion but only off side of table. Said she didn't do that kind of stuff. Did offer to feed me chicken & rice before hand and took her up on it afterwards. Might repeat if she'd be more agreeable. 60/100.

BigDaddieT
09-28-22, 00:22
Saw Judy, said Jennifer was on vacation. Massage started real good then she started texting on her phone with one hand while rubbing with the other, did this for a good ten min. Ok I get it, you don't want to be there. That will be my first and last time seeing her.

Boomer270
10-07-22, 10:19
Saw Judy, said Jennifer was on vacation. Massage started real good then she started texting on her phone with one hand while rubbing with the other, did this for a good ten min. Ok I get it, you don't want to be there. That will be my first and last time seeing her.Yeah I saw her last week and I have to agree. It was so rushed and unenthusiastic that it was just a really negative experience. Unless they get a new provider I wouldn't recommend.

Bradley 22
10-12-22, 00:52
Yeah I saw her last week and I have to agree. It was so rushed and unenthusiastic that it was just a really negative experience. Unless they get a new provider I wouldn't recommend.Saw Judy, She was likely about 50's. A cups. She was a little too aggressive and chubby. I went for the 1 hour for. 60. Lame massage. One of the worst massage of my life. Rushed. Between her rushing me and feeling her less than size A. I lost interest and told her to stop. She stopped everything. Her smaller don't do it for me. Put very little effort into the whole experience. Lastly, I have to say that her attitude was just not pleasant the whole time I was there.

Go elsewhere from now on.

Albert 1969
10-13-22, 13:11
Saw Judy, She was likely about 50's. A cups. Big belly. She was a little too aggressive and chubby. I went for the 1 hour for. 60. Lame massage. One of the worst massage of my life. Rushed. Between her rushing me and feeling her less than size A. I lost interest and told her to stop. She stopped everything. Her smaller don't do it for me. Put very little effort into the whole experience. Lastly, I have to say that her attitude was just not pleasant the whole time I was there.

Go elsewhere from now on.Same experience. I was greeted by a lady named YoYo, She said her other name was Judy. She was probably early to mid 50's bubbly. 32 A. Little boobs. She was older. 1 hr massage. The absolute worst massage I ever got. Just moved her hands around your body. At one point she made a circular motion on my calf for 10 minutes with one hand while she was on her phone. On flip she motion for me to take care of junior. I motioned for her. Half way thru. She motioned that she was tired and had me finish myself. I tipped her $40 and was on my way. When I got to my car, I discovered I had been shorted by over 20 minutes. YoYo seemed like the boss and kinda grumpy. Very poor experience, We are spending money on crap. I won't be back.

BigDaddieT
10-15-22, 00:41
Same experience. I was greeted by a lady named YoYo, She said her other name was Judy. She was probably early to mid 50's bubbly. 32 A. Little boobs. She was older. 1 hr massage. The absolute worst massage I ever got. Just moved her hands around your body. At one point she made a circular motion on my calf for 10 minutes with one hand while she was on her phone. On flip she motion for me to take care of junior. I motioned for her. Half way thru. She motioned that she was tired and had me finish myself. I tipped her $40 and was on my way. When I got to my car, I discovered I had been shorted by over 20 minutes. YoYo seemed like the boss and kinda grumpy. Very poor experience, We are spending money on crap. I won't be back.Well I'm glad it wasn't just me, and I'm glad I posted about this. My experience was so bad I should have just gotten up and walked out. Glad I opted for 30 min instead of an hour. Is Jennifer coming back?

Two Nutts
10-15-22, 10:27
Same experience. I was greeted by a lady named YoYo, She said her other name was Judy. She was probably early to mid 50's bubbly. 32 A. Little boobs. She was older. 1 hr massage. The absolute worst massage I ever got. Just moved her hands around your body. At one point she made a circular motion on my calf for 10 minutes with one hand while she was on her phone. On flip she motion for me to take care of junior. I motioned for her. Half way thru. She motioned that she was tired and had me finish myself. I tipped her $40 and was on my way. When I got to my car, I discovered I had been shorted by over 20 minutes. YoYo seemed like the boss and kinda grumpy. Very poor experience, We are spending money on crap. I won't be back.Jennifer did this other places as well. The last was Princeton Indiana. She get the place very busy and popular for a year, makes a shit load of $$ and poof she's gone. Sells it to someone looking for a turn key operation. She won't be back. She's already looking for another area.

Two Nutts
10-15-22, 17:43
Used to work in Princeton Indians, they made a few bucks and moved there. I'm sure they will scatter someplace else eventually when the lease is up. FS seemed pricy if I remember.Hate to say ITYS but I won't rub it in. It's a shame that was a good thing going you guys had for awhile.

BigDaddieT
10-15-22, 19:18
Jennifer did this other places as well. The last was Princeton Indiana. She get the place very busy and popular for a year, makes a shit load of $$ and poof she's gone. Sells it to someone looking for a turn key operation. She won't be back. She's already looking for another area.If that's the case then this place will close in no time under Judy. She is the worst I've ever seen. What a shame.

Two Nutts
10-16-22, 01:45
If that's the case then this place will close in no time under Judy. She is the worst I've ever seen. What a shame.The woman that bought the other one in Princeton looked like a line backer and it closed soon after.

Albert 1969
10-18-22, 11:12
The woman that bought the other one in Princeton looked like a line backer and it closed soon after.We wrote Judy, you wrote Jennifer. We write about Kentucky, you write Indiana. It's a different girl and a different city.

Albert 1969
10-18-22, 11:22
The woman that bought the other one in Princeton looked like a line backer and it closed soon after.We're just a hawker, come to Calvert for girls massage and some fun, you're not. If you have only been to Calvert AMP once, Impossible to write so many posts about Jennifer.

Two Nutts
10-18-22, 17:14
We're just a hawker, come to Calvert for girls massage and some fun, you're not. If you have only been to Calvert AMP once, Impossible to write so many posts about Jennifer.I don't know Judy, I know who Jennifer is and like I posted awhile back she will sell and go bye bye. I have a home in Indiana, and a place on Kentucky lake. So I post WTF I want based on my experiences and knowledge. I can assure you my knowledge is far beyond you pay grade on this.

Eveready1469
10-19-22, 10:35
So, heading to the area for the weekend and my buddy had a good time here last spring / summer maybe? It seems things have gone down hill according to the newer reports here by you guys. Guess my bud lucked out when Jennifer was there. Is there only one AMP around there in Calvert? I will actually be in Paduca, Metropolis area. Is there anything better and closer? Appreciate any info, I'm in st louis and can reciprocate info if your ever up this away. Feel free to DM or whatever.

Good luck out there, Ever.

Two Nutts
10-19-22, 11:23
So, heading to the area for the weekend and my buddy had a good time here last spring / summer maybe? It seems things have gone down hill according to the newer reports here by you guys. Guess my bud lucked out when Jennifer was there. Is there only one AMP around there in Calvert? I will actually be in Paduca, Metropolis area. Is there anything better and closer? Appreciate any info, I'm in st louis and can reciprocate info if your ever up this away. Feel free to DM or whatever.

Good luck out there, Ever.The only thing other than that one is metropolis, that place has sucked since the open older woman but happy to fuck you. Marion has a couple but I think HJ only but normally better looking girls. Give Calvert a shot. Maybe lack of dicks might loosen them up.

Eveready1469
10-19-22, 12:31
The only thing other than that one is metropolis, that place has sucked since the open older woman but happy to fuck you. Marion has a couple but I think HJ only but normally better looking girls. Give Calvert a shot. Maybe lack of dicks might loosen them up.So I was in town last spring and talked to an AMP at 451 Jordan rd. In Padica. Think its just called Asain Massage. Gall seemed very nice on the phone. Anybody partake there? Thanks.

Two Nutts
10-19-22, 13:50
So I was in town last spring and talked to an AMP at 451 Jordan rd. In Padica. Think its just called Asain Massage. Gall seemed very nice on the phone. Anybody partake there? Thanks.You will get exactly what the name implies, nothing more.

Eveready1469
10-19-22, 17:40
The only thing other than that one is metropolis, that place has sucked since the open older woman but happy to fuck you. Marion has a couple but I think HJ only but normally better looking girls. Give Calvert a shot. Maybe lack of dicks might loosen them up.

You will get exactly what the name implies, nothing more.LOL! Thanks Two! That settles it. I Guess if my seeking arrangement.com connection down here doesn't pan out, I will have to try the old Calvert rub out. Will report back if I do Ever.

Two Nutts
11-01-22, 00:35
LOL! Thanks Two! That settles it. I Guess if my seeking arrangement.com connection down here doesn't pan out, I will have to try the old Calvert rub out. Will report back if I do Ever.What did you decide, tell us all about it.

JonSnow300
11-17-22, 14:48
Going to be passing through this week? Is this place still worth it without Jennifer or did she come back?

BigDaddieT
11-18-22, 14:00
Going to be passing through this week? Is this place still worth it without Jennifer or did she come back?This board just all of a sudden went dead, from the silence I assume Jennifer is gone probably for good.

KittyElectro
12-03-22, 01:48
This board just all of a sudden went dead, from the silence I assume Jennifer is gone probably for good.Although I heard of Jennifer down on the Nashville board, the drive to Calvert City was always too long to visit with my schedule, and then she was gone. But if its the same Jennifer who was an amazing ride in Bowling Green and later in Hopkinsville odds are she's fleeing heat like she did from Bowling Green to Hopkinsville and later from Hopkinsville. If that's her and she's following her pattern, maybe she's further west in Paducah, or maybe she went to Missouri. Cape Girardeau maybe?

Stixxer
12-03-22, 20:46
One could hope, but theres not been any chatter about anyone like Jenneifer around Paducah area. My guess is she may be laying low, and skipped further out.

Although I heard of Jennifer down on the Nashville board, the drive to Calvert City was always too long to visit with my schedule, and then she was gone. But if its the same Jennifer who was an amazing ride in Bowling Green and later in Hopkinsville odds are she's fleeing heat like she did from Bowling Green to Hopkinsville and later from Hopkinsville. If that's her and she's following her pattern, maybe she's further west in Paducah, or maybe she went to Missouri. Cape Girardeau maybe?

Lougle69
12-08-22, 11:36
Are the Hoptown AMP's Korean or Chinese run?

Street Seeker
12-15-22, 19:34
Are the Hoptown AMP's Korean or Chinese run?They are all Chinese.

Bassnrnd
01-02-23, 09:13
Wondering if anyone has been there lately?

BigDaddieT
01-06-23, 01:26
Wondering if anyone has been there lately?I was there about a month ago.

Gig1971
04-05-23, 12:16
Been away from the seen for a bit and seeing what y'all think of the local spas here. Between Sunrise, Luna and Sisters, what is the talent like? Any decent looking? Are the extras just basic or is more offered? PM if needed but I'm sure others would love to know as well.

NRoadWarrior
04-26-23, 17:20
Anyone have any recommendations for something near Madisonville, KY? (Hopefully within a 30 min ride.) Thanks.

OldScavenger
05-16-23, 15:12
Anyone have any recommendations for something near Madisonville, KY? (Hopefully within a 30 min ride.) Thanks.I am the personal friend of a Chinese lady who manages a couple shops in Central Indiana, she was notified that Total Tranquility on Arch Street may be up for grabs, she asked me if I knew anything about it. If you are close, might TOFTT and report results.

RealDrill
05-22-23, 06:37
I went there a few years ago and didn't get any hints at extras. But I am curious if things have changed.

Two Nutts
06-10-23, 22:57
Do any of you locals know if it's closed? I went by yesterday and called the number. Looks like a new business in that building.

Bassnrnd
06-12-23, 08:59
Do any of you locals know if it's closed? I went by yesterday and called the number. Looks like a new business in that building.All of their signs were gone and it looked like a crew doing some remodeling two or three months ago.

Charge ANut2
07-26-23, 21:13
Would there be any Seniors that could give me the 411 on the scene? PM is fine to preserve the UTR if it exists. Thanks.

Stixxer
08-01-23, 13:48
Would there be any Seniors that could give me the 411 on the scene? PM is fine to preserve the UTR if it exists. Thanks.I would be interested as well. My go to lady has pretty much retired and understandably so.

LoveStrippers
08-01-23, 19:54
Would there be any Seniors that could give me the 411 on the scene? PM is fine to preserve the UTR if it exists. Thanks.Ditto on that.

Charge ANut2
08-08-23, 00:37
I feel so sorry for the mongers of Etown. Only shimmer of hope is a young provider at Sunny Massage (30's) but she's really only about a 5/10 on a perfect day, other lady in there is 50's and could be a linebacker. The other two places in the town are out of the question completely as far as talent.

BigE1967
08-13-23, 11:35
Haven't been in the area in a while, is the place in Metropolis still open with the same ol gal that's been there for years? I did luck out there with a nice visitor one time but just can't make myself go back for the toothy one. Any other hope around?

Two Nutts
08-13-23, 21:53
Rosé massage, is Kim still in business? I'm just curious I don't plan on going anytime soon.

Stixxer
08-16-23, 00:15
Haven't been in the area in a while, is the place in Metropolis still open with the same ol gal that's been there for years? I did luck out there with a nice visitor one time but just can't make myself go back for the toothy one. Any other hope around?Still open, yes. Don't see much in way of traffic when I go by. They do have a little more discreet parking, though. Not that anyone pays attention.

Eveready1469
08-24-23, 10:33
Hey Mongers, once again I will find myself down in Paduca area for a long weekend. Any Asian massage parlor Give at least a good massage? Doesn't have to be a HE but of course that wouldntr hurt. I think the massage is as important as the finish, ya should have both. And a great tease / massage even with a DIY is awesome. So Asian massage still seems to be on Jordan, any shout outs? And Renew on Lone oak. Any info would be appreciated, If your ever up in St. Louis, I can reciprocate. And I'm thinking the place in Calvert city never came back to its one time fame either.

Thanks and get out there and get some, Ever.

Iceman61
08-26-23, 20:01
Ros massage, is Kim still in business? I'm just curious I don't plan on going anytime soon.Been wondering about that myself. Been a minute or two since I've been there. BTW...sending you a PM

Two Nutts
09-08-23, 12:32
Hey Mongers, once again I will find myself down in Paduca area for a long weekend. Any Asian massage parlor Give at least a good massage? Doesn't have to be a HE but of course that wouldntr hurt. I think the massage is as important as the finish, ya should have both. And a great tease / massage even with a DIY is awesome. So Asian massage still seems to be on Jordan, any shout outs? And Renew on Lone oak. Any info would be appreciated, If your ever up in St. Louis, I can reciprocate. And I'm thinking the place in Calvert city never came back to its one time fame either.

Thanks and get out there and get some, Ever.I sent a PM with information and asked about St. Louis because I was traveling there. Crickets.

TomBradysBalls
09-09-23, 21:16
Been wondering about that myself. Been a minute or two since I've been there. BTW...sending you a PMReally curious. I looked up the hours of this place. They close by 5 pm. Would anyone mind PM'ing me about what's on the menu there. It doesn't sound like the sort of place a monger would go.

Two Nutts
09-12-23, 22:32
Really curious. I looked up the hours of this place. They close by 5 pm. Would anyone mind PM'ing me about what's on the menu there. It doesn't sound like the sort of place a monger would go.Don't pay attention to the hours just call and make a appointment. I've done it all there, multiple pops, BBBJ even bbcip slept over, ordered pizza watched tv took her to the grocery store etc. Go to the back door when you get there. Seen her for 10 years plus. Haven't seen her since covid.

Iceman61
09-20-23, 02:31
Really curious. I looked up the hours of this place. They close by 5 pm. Would anyone mind PM'ing me about what's on the menu there. It doesn't sound like the sort of place a monger would go.Same experience as Two Nutts although I've never taken her to get groceries. LOL.

GrittyB
09-20-23, 07:42
Don't pay attention to the hours just call and make a appointment. I've done it all there, multiple pops, BBBJ even bbcip slept over, ordered pizza watched tv took her to the grocery store etc. Go to the back door when you get there. Seen her for 10 years plus. Haven't seen her since covid.I get there occasionally and will check it out. How's her appearance? Thanks!

Two Nutts
09-23-23, 16:43
Same experience as Two Nutts although I've never taken her to get groceries. LOL.That was a long time ago, she hit a deer on way back from a casino and had her car towed. She bought me a cake at the grocery store for gratitude. She's a sweetheart but not sure how she's making $ really. Got to be getting up there. I always had two pops a massage for a Ben, I just haven't been in a while.

ChooMan
09-28-23, 03:19
I've seen some posts here about good AMP massage places in Metropolis, but I don't see (or can't find) any business names or locations. Please tell me a business name or names of Metropolis AMPs you would recommend. PMs are fine. I'll be there Thursday afternoon. Thank you!

SneakyKinky
09-28-23, 10:11
The place in Metropolis is called Tokyo Spa, the lady is older and kinda plump, they do have a shower table and FS is available, drive the hour to Marion or Carbondale for better looking masseuses tho. I've heard from a few people that a younger, more attractive girl was at Tokyo but I've never seen anyone but the old lady there so YMMV.

Good luck and stay safe.

I've seen some posts here about good AMP massage places in Metropolis, but I don't see (or can't find) any business names or locations. Please tell me a business name or names of Metropolis AMPs you would recommend. PMs are fine. I'll be there Thursday afternoon. Thank you!

ChooMan
09-28-23, 11:05
The place in Metropolis is called Tokyo Spa, the lady is older and kinda plump, they do have a shower table and FS is available, drive the hour to Marion or Carbondale for better looking masseuses tho. I've heard from a few people that a younger, more attractive girl was at Tokyo but I've never seen anyone but the old lady there so YMMV.

Good luck and stay safe.Thank you. What place or places you recommend in Marion? Appreciate the info.

TomBradysBalls
09-29-23, 20:35

Good luck and stay safe.I stopped at metropolis out of curiosity not long ago. That old lady is looking rough. I've stopped there a bunch of times over the years. I've never seen anyone there but her. I just stop in and leave. Got to hope it eventually changes but I doubt it ever will.

OldScavenger
10-19-23, 21:46
Just doing my uber duties, today I brought a small Chinese lady from central Indiana to Tranquility. I waited in the lobby while she and the Chinese gentleman who works there (or maybe owns the place) were doing some paperwork maybe at the bank. (Sorry I was there when the Chinese lady took care of two of you guests.).

So I understood the current lady and gentleman are leaving, and the IN lady will be filling in until the end of the month? The IN lady showed me a massage certificate of some sort, so expect a real massage, and I'm not up on how the finish is handled at that store, but in IN you can expect a standard finish from her.

OldScavenger
10-20-23, 21:49
Just doing my uber duties, today I brought a small Chinese lady from central Indiana to Tranquility. I waited in the lobby while she and the Chinese gentleman who works there (or maybe owns the place) were doing some paperwork maybe at the bank. (Sorry I was there when the Chinese lady took care of two of you guests.).

So I understood the current lady and gentleman are leaving, and the IN lady will be filling in until the end of the month? The IN lady showed me a massage certificate of some sort, so expect a real massage, and I'm not up on how the finish is handled at that store, but in IN you can expect a standard finish from her.Anyone interested in being a helper-handyman for a nice AMP lady? Emperically speaking, she will make sure you get reimbursed in one way or another. PM me for details.

Two Nutts
10-20-23, 21:50

So I understood the current lady and gentleman are leaving, and the IN lady will be filling in until the end of the month? The IN lady showed me a massage certificate of some sort, so expect a real massage, and I'm not up on how the finish is handled at that store, but in IN you can expect a standard finish from her.Not sure what this has to do with anything.