PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin2
07-21-14, 18:26
Thread Starter.

SportyOne81
10-09-14, 01:08
Anybody had any experiences with craigslist in this area. I have had some experiences, mostly bad. Just wondering if any of there is any info on any of the ads posted in WKY.

Stixxer
10-10-14, 22:49
Anybody had any experiences with craigslist in this area. I have had some experiences, mostly bad. Just wondering if any of there is any info on any of the ads posted in WKY.Very little actual experience because I believe 99% the ads are fake. I did meet one good catch about a year ago though. So it is just hit and miss. But mostly "miss".

SportyOne81
10-11-14, 03:35
Very little actual experience because I believe 99% the ads are fake. I did meet one good catch about a year ago though. So it is just hit and miss. But mostly "miss".Is that person still around.

Stixxer
10-11-14, 23:48
Is that person still around.Lost touch and haven't seen her post since earlier this year, 5 or 6 months probably.

SportyOne81
07-24-16, 15:51
Any gents out there have any information about a CL advertiser named Ashytn. I was looking to have a dream with her but thought I would see if there was any intel on her first. You can PM me if you like. Also one named Sherry.

Thanks.

Kingmaletx
09-20-16, 22:49
Caught an ad on CL, last digits 7483. Texted provider and she replies with, race? Then follows with, LEO? Then follows with, send me pic, then, can you host. WTF!

Of course, I got my data ready for such cases, so at this point I figured, waste of time, but work was slow, so what the hell. Continued texting.

Even though I had asked for menu and flowers to bring, took forever to get a response, and only got the roses to bring:

Qv 75; hh 125 ;hr 150.

Seriously? No clue who in Paducah pays these prices, but I just dropped the texting.

Kingmaletx
09-20-16, 22:54
Hit upload instead of preview.

The other pics.

Stixxer
09-21-16, 00:34
Hard to be sure, but I think she's posted on BP in the past couple weeks or so. I seem to recall her fingernails and flipping the bird.

I agree on the prices, especially on craiglist.

Caught an ad on CL, last digits 7483. Texted provider and she replies with, race? Then follows with, LEO? Then follows with, send me pic, then, can you host. WTF!

Of course, I got my data ready for such cases, so at this point I figured, waste of time, but work was slow, so what the hell. Continued texting.

Even though I had asked for menu and flowers to bring, took forever to get a response, and only got the roses to bring:

Qv 75; hh 125 ;hr 150.

Seriously? No clue who in Paducah pays these prices, but I just dropped the texting.