PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin2
07-21-14, 18:22
Thread Starter.

Fatboy Riderky
12-05-14, 13:38
Didn't want to give name or location so PM me. Went and 60.00 / hr door charge. Decent massage. Terrible HJ. I know there has to be someone else there that can HJ with the best. Didn't even ask for a tip but gave one anyway. Hope others can share some info that there is a better artist there. PM Me!!

Hrf55
12-15-14, 06:55
Didn't want to give name or location so PM me. Went and 60.00 / hr door charge. Decent massage. Terrible HJ. I know there has to be someone else there that can HJ with the best. Didn't even ask for a tip but gave one anyway. Hope others can share some info that there is a better artist there. PM Me!!Have been there several times. I agree massage is fair and hand job is not great. I have not found anywhere else in town and when I don't want to drive at least an hour it has to do.

Tytn8525
05-19-15, 14:54
A little further down on Frederica, next to OHS?

MiloCarter
05-27-15, 09:11
Have been there several times. I agree massage is fair and hand job is not great. I have not found anywhere else in town and when I don't want to drive at least an hour it has to do.I can confirm this report. It's OK, but there is only one that does the HJ. The last time I was there they baited and switched me to the same one as I had been with twice before.

Hrf55
06-17-15, 17:23
Just visited the relax center again and they have added a table shower to the menu, It was a pleasant surprise and had a newer younger girl. Better than usual massage and nice finish with your choice of shower before or after massage. Definitely will keep me coming back.

MiloCarter
06-29-15, 09:07
Just visited the relax center again and they have added a table shower to the menu, It was a pleasant surprise and had a newer younger girl. Better than usual massage and nice finish with your choice of shower before or after massage. Definitely will keep me coming back.Can confirm, They just got it installed, and the new woman's name is Tina. She is VERY good at her job. Made me feel super special.

Swim122
10-15-15, 13:08
Been there a few times. Only the second visit was it a good time. Not very consistent for me to go back again.

MiloCarter
11-12-15, 15:43
Been there a few times. Only the second visit was it a good time. Not very consistent for me to go back again.This is the place I cut my teeth at as far as a HE. I've never been able to find a place AS consistent as this place. I measure every other parlor I visit to this one. Excellent massage every time. Always a good time on the flip. Never any complaints with the exception that they are a bit pushy when you get there about the girl you take. Other than that, no problem at all. Every time I go now there are new girls. Same guy at the front but when I get to know someone they are gone pretty quickly.

Kyowa
11-14-15, 07:20
This is the place I cut my teeth at as far as a HE. I've never been able to find a place AS consistent as this place. I measure every other parlor I visit to this one. Excellent massage every time. Always a good time on the flip. Never any complaints with the exception that they are a bit pushy when you get there about the girl you take! Other than that, no problem at all. Every time I go now there are new girls. Same guy at the front but when I get to know someone they are gone pretty quickly.What you describe is the typical sign of an organised human-trafficking\undocumented-immigrants operation: when I see that in an AMP then I'll avoid having anything to do with it since I don't want to possibly support an organised-crime operation that uses sex-slaves being forced into prostitution! But every guy has to make his own choices about what he can willfully ignore & still live with his conscience! _ sincerely: A' K'.

MiloCarter
04-07-16, 14:59
It would appear that the ownership at our local massage parlor in Owensboro has been sold to another party. The name has changed. Pricing on table showers have went up, (was free with 60 minute massage, now its $10).

The women at the counter are different than before, (and I used to frequent this place at least once every week or so). They are no longer the Relax Center. It's now Relax Therapy. The new ladies are not as friendly, nor as attractive, and they are a little bit older. I might go back.

In this weekend, depending on how the rest of the work week happens. But, for the first time, I've honestly felt a little uncomfortable. The lady they placed me with was a little older than I'm used to, terrible back rub.

Didn't even do my fingers, toes, my head or the soft touch some of them do on the ears. I've always known I would get a good quality massage if I went there. I can no longer say that. If you know how bad the back rub is.

Imagine how bad the hand shake was. I'm truly disappointed in this establishment.

RedRedWine
04-16-16, 15:56
Hey all. Thinking about taking a trip from evansville down to your neck of the woods and see what's on offer. Any particular AMP recommendations? Or is it pretty much identical to the standard pickings over here and I should save gas? Thanks all.

Rahvinn
05-29-16, 14:10
Hey all. Thinking about taking a trip from evansville down to your neck of the woods and see what's on offer. Any particular AMP recommendations? Or is it pretty much identical to the standard pickings over here and I should save gas? Thanks all.I would recommend you definately save your gas. They have started to raise the prices on the standard finish and ever since the new management hit the selection ofprospects have been picked by someone with lower standards. I'm all about equal opportunity but not over pricing it when the product has gotten worse.

Rahvinn
06-01-16, 21:46
Had a dream there was a new girl in owensboro, 40+ with decent looks. Standard finish only wanted tip but didn't name a price. Massage was horrible, if you are looking for a decent rub may want to try one of the others.

Stressed2
06-03-16, 00:21
Had a dream there was a new girl in owensboro, 40+ with decent looks. Standard finish only wanted tip but didn't name a price. Massage was horrible, if you are looking for a decent rub may want to try one of the others.Where is this located in Owensboro? I am from Nashville and get there occasionally on business.

Benji507
09-17-16, 20:56
Saw in the body rub section that there was a new AMP in town off of 54. Dropped by tonight and paid for an hour. Rub was better than average from a girl named Amy. She was very petite, and I would guess mid to late 30's. Standard HE on the flip. Much enjoyed and I will repeat. . 6 for the rub and. 4 for a tip.

CountryBoy39
09-18-16, 11:09
Saw in the body rub section that there was a new AMP in town off of 54. Dropped by tonight and paid for an hour. Rub was better than average from a girl named Amy. She was very petite, and I would guess mid to late 30's. Standard HE on the flip. Much enjoyed and I will repeat. . 6 for the rub and. 4 for a tip.I stopped in there the other day and there was an older woman working. She wasn't bad looking for an older lady. She gave a great massage and a really good HE. I will repeat but hopefully catch a younger girl next time.

CB39.

CountryBoy39
09-19-16, 14:16
I stopped by relax therapy today and I have to say the new girl there is awesome, she gives a great massage and really good handshake. She looks to be mid twenties and is really cute, her name is Linda and I highly recommend seeing her, just be careful she will try to slip a finger in the exit only.

CB39.

TwoFries
09-30-16, 13:48
Anyone have info on this place? I've called and they never answer. I drove by there and I never seen anyone through the doors. They call me back but won't say anything. Seems weird.

https://owensboro.craigslist.org/thp/5804829691.html

Rahvinn
03-31-17, 01:45
Can anyone verify how the owensboro locations are after the incidents?

Fatboy Riderky
04-15-17, 17:26
I drove by there yesterday and it must be closed down after the bust.

MiloCarter
05-05-17, 12:10
Anyone know much about this place? https://owensboro.craigslist.org/thp/6116938868.html.

TwoFries
05-28-17, 09:00
Anyone know much about this place? https://owensboro.craigslist.org/thp/6116938868.html.I went there last week. Big open room. A room for massages setup with room dividers holes all over so people can see in and out of the massage room. There is a sign that says keep underwear on. My opinion is it's strictly legit. Massage was good and the girl was beautiful. But no extras here.

TwoFries
06-01-17, 16:35
Looks like the one at 1700 reopened. I would be weary of it since it was busted not long ago.

SpyDoctor
07-03-17, 10:34
New faces from the last time o was there, and Massage is just what the doctor needed.

BottleFed4500
01-03-18, 14:35
Anyone been there lately how is it if so?

TwoFries
01-16-18, 15:57
Anyone been there lately how is it if so?They looked busy the other weekend. I stopped by twice last month. I walked back out cause the girls are fugly. No thanks. Better of going to evansville.

MiloCarter
01-24-18, 14:05
I am back in town and figured I would come by and see one of my favorite spots. 1700 has always been a home run. I'll tell you this, the women before weren't the most attractive but they got the job done. Now, they aren't even remotely attractive. Also, very rough handshake. I thought it was going to come off. Plus the massage itself was very hard. I asked her to be easy and she just continued just as rough. This was the worst experience I have ever had at this establishment. I would rather. Make the trek to Newburgh or Evansville.

TheFinalGamer
12-28-18, 14:08
Forum is dead but I'm posting anyway. I've visited 1700 a lot since the big shutdown a while ago. Girls aren't anything to look at but the menu is open now. Standard and FS.

Visit: walked in early. Older woman greeted me, low cut top decent rack. Went to the room and got the usual rub down. Lots of teasing the boys. On the flip she went straight to work. Roaming allowed utc but got her to remove her clothing completely. Asked about FS (covered), she agreed. Went to town, finished and got the rest of my massage. Damage. 6 house for an hr. 1.0 for tip. She wasn't bad looking but hey, can't be picky all the time. Nice tight kitty too.

Maxx7272
12-29-18, 09:52
Forum is dead but I'm posting anyway. I've visited 1700 a lot since the big shutdown a while ago. Girls aren't anything to look at but the menu is open now. Standard and FS.

Visit: walked in early. Older woman greeted me, low cut top decent rack. Went to the room and got the usual rub down. Lots of teasing the boys. On the flip she went straight to work. Roaming allowed utc but got her to remove her clothing completely. Asked about FS (covered), she agreed. Went to town, finished and got the rest of my massage. Damage. 6 house for an hr. 1.0 for tip. She wasn't bad looking but hey, can't be picky all the time. Nice tight kitty too.Nice review. Agree on the looks department, gone down some since the issues that happened awhile back.

Maxx7272
01-01-19, 02:02
Went there a couple of days ago. Had a new girl there. Very friendly and eager. Looks were ummmm. You know, would do I guess. Did the flip and left smiling.

Conager 70
01-17-19, 09:46
Just came in to town for work. Looking for a good AMP with extras. Thanks in advance.

YellowJacket
02-05-19, 11:14
Went there a couple of days ago. Had a new girl there. Very friendly and eager. Looks were ummmm. You know, would do I guess. Did the flip and left smiling.Where is 1700.

Jacoson
03-04-19, 12:55
Did any body tried here?

https://evansvillein.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11490001

Scott409
03-04-19, 17:43
Did anybody tried here?I saw the ad there have hot and young girls work today.

https://owensboroky.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11490947

TheFinalGamer
03-17-19, 12:22
Did any body tried here?

https://evansvillein.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11490001I haven't personally been but a few guys in the Evansville forum have and posted about it. Its your typical AMP from what I've read. OK girls, OK massage and usual finish.

TheFinalGamer
03-28-19, 05:48
Anyone try that panda foot spa near smokers heaven? Is it legit or friendly to us mongers.

Cypress272
10-04-19, 08:11
Looking for a good, sensual massage in Owensboro. Please PM me with recommendations. Prefer non-Asian and someone who can give an actual massage. I'll be in Owensboro next week. Thanks!

Cypress272
10-20-19, 15:03
I'm in Owensboro again tomorrow. Looking for recommendations. PM if you prefer. Thanks?

Rahvinn
12-27-19, 15:51
Anyone been to the 1700 location lately? Was wondering how the service has been. Hadn't been in several months, was hoping for a change.

Rahvinn
02-20-20, 16:44
Seems like it's going more downhill, they are using gloves now and are pulling the whole bait and switch at the end. Would not recommend.

CantWaitForMor
01-14-21, 14:38
Hit what appears to be a new spot in Owensboro today. Definitely worth checking out. Very nice lady and good massage.

https://evansville.rubratings.com/209588

Hrf55
01-16-21, 10:31
Hit what appears to be a new spot in Owensboro today. Definitely worth checking out. Very nice lady and good massage.

https://evansville.rubratings.com/209588Is the service about the same as on Frederica.

CantWaitForMor
01-16-21, 13:45
Is the service about the same as on Frederica.I'm not from there area so I couldn't comment on the service at Frederica.

Steveo8674
04-09-21, 05:44

https://evansville.rubratings.com/209588I am going to go check it out this week.

Skeet Ulrich
04-16-21, 00:56
I am going to go check it out this week.Did you end up making the trip?

Is it a place worth visiting?

Rahvinn
04-17-21, 14:08
Did you end up making the trip?

Is it a place worth visiting?I've tried to make an appointment repeatedly and at first they told me only open on Fridays and Saturdays. Then they changed it and said they were closed and maybe open next month. Idk what's going on with them.

Street Seeker
07-05-21, 12:12
Not totally sure about the name Summer Spa versus the sign on the building says East Spa. Either way, both are the same address and suite indicated in the advertisement. If you Google search East Spa you will get results but nothing for Summer Spa. RM has nothing for Summer or East Spa but I decided to take the plunge. Called first and the lady said "no busy" so I was there in about 10 minutes. She is a shapely lady, pretty, wearing daisy dukes and English was good. Massage was OK but her techniques were all over the place and even though I asked for medium she made me jump off the table a few times. There was no teasing even though the draping went away pretty quickly but I figured all I was getting here was a mediocre massage. On the flip she seemed to be looking at Jr and took my hand and placed it on her booty so GAME ON! She even took out the ladies for me to play with without me asking, never once asked about a tip.

Sadly, her handshake techniques were no better than her massage techniques. Her jackhammer rhythm along with pounding the family jewels on the downstroke made me stop her cold and try to demonstrate a more enjoyable and gentle pace. She would do it for a minute then the jackhammer would start. I seriously thought she was going to pull Jr off by the roots. In the end I stopped her for the fourth time and took matters into my own hands and finished.

So is fun available. Yes. Would I repeat. Hell no. I am still a little sore a day later.

https://evansville.rubratings.com/209588

GrittyB
07-09-21, 17:26
Not totally sure about the name Summer Spa versus the sign on the building says East Spa. Either way, both are the same address and suite indicated in the advertisement. If you Google search East Spa you will get results but nothing for Summer Spa. RM has nothing for Summer or East Spa but I decided to take the plunge. Called first and the lady said "no busy" so I was there in about 10 minutes. She is a shapely lady, pretty, wearing daisy dukes and English was good. Massage was OK but her techniques were all over the place and even though I asked for medium she made me jump off the table a few times. There was no teasing even though the draping went away pretty quickly but I figured all I was getting here was a mediocre massage. On the flip she seemed to be looking at Jr and took my hand and placed it on her booty so GAME ON! She even took out the ladies for me to play with without me asking, never once asked about a tip.

Sadly, her handshake techniques were no better than her massage techniques. Her jackhammer rhythm along with pounding the family jewels on the downstroke made me stop her cold and try to demonstrate a more enjoyable and gentle pace. She would do it for a minute then the jackhammer would start. I seriously thought she was going to pull Jr off by the roots. In the end I stopped her for the fourth time and took matters into my own hands and finished.

So is fun available. Yes. Would I repeat. Hell no. I am still a little sore a day later.

https://evansville.rubratings.com/209588I was recently in town and also stopped in. Your experience mirrors my own, save for getting roughed up. Perhaps you taught her some things LOL. Only one provider there {I know as another monger came in and she had to tell him to come back LOL). I would call it the typical AMP experience save for (like you) not working me for a tip at the magic moment. I did make sure she saw the $. 5 bill when I paid the house so perhaps that's why. Cleanliness is a big deal for me and this place got high marks from me on that front. Will repeat next time I'm in town.

OrbWanger
07-12-21, 15:50
Went to the new parlor. Cute older Asian lady that speaks pretty good English. Got naked and laid down. Pretty decent half hour massage. Tells me to flip with 5 minutes left. Puts a towel over my junk and massages my arms and legs. No offer for any kind of extras. I don't look like a cop or anything so idk. Doubt I'll be back.

CantWaitForMor
09-20-21, 16:01
Anyone been by East Spa lately? Wondering if the jackhammer is still working there. PM is fine.

OrbWanger
11-06-21, 22:19
First time I went she didn't offer a HJ. Went in a couple times after this and got HJ. Struck up some convo each time. Last week I went in and on the flip, I offered her $100 for FS. She asked if I had a condom and I said I didn't think so. She said no condom no FS so I "found" one in my wallet. She goes and locks the door as she's the only girl there. Lays on the table and I get on top and proceed to have the worst sex of my life. She's just lying there and telling me to hurry up and cum. Ill be back in the future but I think I'll stick to the HJ.

Mickey666
03-04-22, 22:47
First time I went she didn't offer a HJ. Went in a couple times after this and got HJ. Struck up some convo each time. Last week I went in and on the flip, I offered her $100 for FS. She asked if I had a condom and I said I didn't think so. She said no condom no FS so I "found" one in my wallet. She goes and locks the door as she's the only girl there. Lays on the table and I get on top and proceed to have the worst sex of my life. She's just lying there and telling me to hurry up and cum. Ill be back in the future but I think I'll stick to the HJ.Good to hear from you, where is the address?

OrbWanger
03-10-22, 09:47
Good to hear from you, where is the address?Just Google East Spa but the chick that I got FS fr doesn't work there anymore and the new girl won't do FS. That being said, she really takes her time with the handshake at the end and does a hell of a job.

Mickey666
03-12-22, 14:19
Just Google East Spa but the chick that I got FS fr doesn't work there anymore and the new girl won't do FS. That being said, she really takes her time with the handshake at the end and does a hell of a job.Thanks for letting me know. Haven't figured out the best yet.

ShawnSmith1239
03-13-22, 14:55
Out of curiosity has anyone been to the foot spas to see what those are about? Hi foot spa and panda foot spa I believe is the other one. Just curious, open a little later, and one mentioned all Asian masseuses so was just wondering if anyone has visited one and what the experience was like.

OrbWanger
03-14-22, 14:40
Out of curiosity has anyone been to the foot spas to see what those are about? Hi foot spa and panda foot spa I believe is the other one. Just curious, open a little later, and one mentioned all Asian masseuses so was just wondering if anyone has visited one and what the experience was like.Panda is strictly legit.

Anthony20
04-02-22, 21:07
Out of curiosity has anyone been to the foot spas to see what those are about? Hi foot spa and panda foot spa I believe is the other one. Just curious, open a little later, and one mentioned all Asian masseuses so was just wondering if anyone has visited one and what the experience was like.Went and saw Candy. She is very pleasant and enthusiasm. She is plump and cute. I always have back pain and she gives a great massage and focuses on my trouble areas. Just enough teasing before the flip. She allowed full body roaming. Full menu. Good hunting.

Anthony20
04-02-22, 21:14
Out of curiosity has anyone been to the foot spas to see what those are about? Hi foot spa and panda foot spa I believe is the other one. Just curious, open a little later, and one mentioned all Asian masseuses so was just wondering if anyone has visited one and what the experience was like.Went and saw Candy. She is very pleasant and enthusiasm. She is plump and cute. I always have back pain and she gives a great massage and focuses on my trouble areas. Just enough teasing before the flip. She allowed full body roaming. Full menu. Good hunting.

Anthony20
04-02-22, 21:22
Out of curiosity has anyone been to the foot spas to see what those are about? Hi foot spa and panda foot spa I believe is the other one. Just curious, open a little later, and one mentioned all Asian masseuses so was just wondering if anyone has visited one and what the experience was like.Went and saw Candy. Candy probably 30's. She is very pleasant and enthusiasm. She is plump and cute. I always have back pain and she gives a great massage and focuses on my trouble areas. Just enough teasing before the flip. She allowed full body roaming. Full menu. Good hunting.

RayGun1184
07-22-22, 23:56
Anyone been to the new massage parlor out hwy 54 called HI Foot? Wondering if it's strictly legit or like the 2 others in town (1500 and East spa). Thanks in advance.

RayGun1184
07-23-22, 18:52
Anyone been to the new massage parlor out hwy 54 called HI Foot? Wondering if it's strictly legit or like the 2 others in town (1500 and East spa). Thanks in advance.I went to East Spa around 9:30 am today and of course it's only the same one lady so she told me to come back in an hour. I knew I wasn't going to wait so I headed over to 1700 and the lady actually gave a good massage with some teasing. But during the finale she literally went over and put rubber gloves on LOL. That's the 2nd time I've had that done at this place. So if anyone has any detail on Hi Foot I would greatly appreciate it. Got to find another AMP around town without having to go to Rose in Henderson.

OrbWanger
07-25-22, 21:52
I went to East Spa around 9:30 am today and of course it's only the same one lady so she told me to come back in an hour. I knew I wasn't going to wait so I headed over to 1700 and the lady actually gave a good massage with some teasing. But during the finale she literally went over and put rubber gloves on LOL. That's the 2nd time I've had that done at this place. So if anyone has any detail on Hi Foot I would greatly appreciate it. Got to find another AMP around town without having to go to Rose in Henderson.I tried Hi Foot and didn't have any luck. Sometimes that happens because I look young tho so who knows.

OrbWanger
08-03-22, 15:08
https://owensboro.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/GRAND-OPENINGHealthy-Life-Spa2/865321639492

This place definitely offers extras if they're advertising on STG. Haven't tried it yet cause my wallets light but I'd be interested to hear a report.

Lucas 2022
08-09-22, 01:14
Went and saw Candy. Candy probably 30's. She is very pleasant and enthusiasm. She is plump and cute. I always have back pain and she gives a great massage and focuses on my trouble areas. Just enough teasing before the flip. She allowed full body roaming. Full menu. Good hunting.Stopped in at Calvert City AMP. Jennifer is about 30's, big natural breasts. She treated me very well upon first greeting. She hugged me. She was so sexy.

The massage was much better than average. Roaming was allowed OUC.

She gave a very nice BBBJ with a little sucking and a gently touch, It was so nice there. She has nice smooth skin and her breasts are perfect. I touched her nipples and she squealed and smiled. Her breasts were extremely suckable. Her breasts were full, round and natural. She continued with her mouth magic, She sucks hard. Nice BLS. FIV, DATY then FS, I asked for the cover and she fucks me cowgirl. On to CG, She was a real trooper. She rode on top for a little bit. Then some standing doggy nice and slow. She says that my boy is #1 and go easy. Missionary on that little ass massage table and busted in the hat. Get dressed, water.

Her skills were excellent. She was probably one of the most 'into-it ' chick I've been with in a while. But I know for sure that she was in a good mood and was very enthusiastic service wise and wanted to make sure I had a good time. She was very friendly and didn't rush me. Pretty FS provider.

I would definitely repeat.

ShawnSmith1239
08-10-22, 16:46
Anyone been to the new massage parlor out hwy 54 called HI Foot? Wondering if it's strictly legit or like the 2 others in town (1500 and East spa). Thanks in advance.I went a couple months ago and got nothing at the end. But they just started advertising on STG so maybe it's changed? Also been meaning to get to the place on Wesleyan plaza but haven't yet. Was hoping someone would make it out to see what the talent is like.

RayGun1184
08-11-22, 11:08
I went a couple months ago and got nothing at the end. But they just started advertising on STG so maybe it's changed? Also been meaning to get to the place on Wesleyan plaza but haven't yet. Was hoping someone would make it out to see what the talent is like.Thanks for the response. And yes I've been meaning to check out the new place at the plaza. They are advertising hard on all the sites so I'm assuming it's gtg. Hopefully someone takes one for the team soon LOL.

TwoFries
08-16-22, 14:50
I just tried out the one on alvey that's been sending out lots of ads lately. I get there and was greeted by a really beautiful younger girl. So I was all excited about it. I say 1 hour she takes the house fee. Takes me to a room I get ready and lay on the table. She pokes her head in and asks if I'm ready I say yes. Then she disappeared and in comes old mamasan. I really hate the bait and switch. That being said massage was good. Nothing extra offered I believe it's a legit place. I won't be returning due to the bait and switch bs.

RayGun1184
08-17-22, 09:09
I just tried out the one on alvey that's been sending out lots of ads lately. I get there and was greeted by a really beautiful younger girl. So I was all excited about it. I say 1 hour she takes the house fee. Takes me to a room I get ready and lay on the table. She pokes her head in and asks if I'm ready I say yes. Then she disappeared and in comes old mamasan. I really hate the bait and switch. That being said massage was good. Nothing extra offered I believe it's a legit place. I won't be returning due to the bait and switch bs.I hate places like that. Well I'm glad I didn't waste my hard earned money testing the waters. I don't understand these places promoting ads on all the sites and then be legit. They won't stay in business very long that's for sure. Thanks for the review.

OrbWanger
10-14-22, 13:01
Decided to bite the bullet and give the new place on Emory Dr a shot, Healthy Life Spa. Greeted by a fairly good looking woman in her 30's. Not a dime or anything but pretty good lookin all things considered. Paid the house fee and get taken to a room. The room looks really nice which immediately makes me think this is a legit place. Strip down and she comes in and puts a towel over me which is another red flag. Proceeds to give me a really good massage over the towel for about 10 minutes. Takes the towel off and gets the oil and starts getting really flirty. Running her hand down my buttcrack and eventually starts caressing my balls from behind. She's driving me crazy. Tells me to flip over and gives me one of the best HJ I've ever had at a massage joint. The whole time she's smiling and laughing and flirting with me. She goes to get the hot towel and cleans me up, tells me she loves me and gives me a hug, and leaves the room. Didn't even ask for a tip so I left it on the table. She seemed like she really loves her job. I think she was the only person there although I'm not sure. All in all its one of the best experiences I've ever had at a massage place and I will definitely be returning. I don't see any reason to go anywhere else. $50 for a half hour massage and $40 for the tip. Ill probably do the hour next time because the massage was that good. 10/10 would recommend.

IBNice69
11-25-22, 13:06
Decided to bite the bullet and give the new place on Emory Dr a shot, Healthy Life Spa. Greeted by a fairly good looking woman in her 30's. Not a dime or anything but pretty good lookin all things considered. Paid the house fee and get taken to a room. The room looks really nice which immediately makes me think this is a legit place. Strip down and she comes in and puts a towel over me which is another red flag. Proceeds to give me a really good massage over the towel for about 10 minutes. Takes the towel off and gets the oil and starts getting really flirty. Running her hand down my buttcrack and eventually starts caressing my balls from behind. She's driving me crazy. Tells me to flip over and gives me one of the best HJ I've ever had at a massage joint. The whole time she's smiling and laughing and flirting with me. She goes to get the hot towel and cleans me up, tells me she loves me and gives me a hug, and leaves the room. Didn't even ask for a tip so I left it on the table. She seemed like she really loves her job. I think she was the only person there although I'm not sure. All in all its one of the best experiences I've ever had at a massage place and I will definitely be returning. I don't see any reason to go anywhere else. $50 for a half hour massage and $40 for the tip. Ill probably do the hour next time because the massage was that good. 10/10 would recommend.Off this review, I decided to try out Healthy Life Spa when I was in town. Similar experience in that the women that met me at the door was fairly good looking and she took the house fee and then told me to get undressed. I did, and she came back in and then started the over the towel massage. I was thinking that it was just going to be legit. But she removed the towel and started working on my legs and teasing me from behind. She had me turn over and gives me a good HJ and she pulled up her top to expose her boobs. They were decent and she let me finish on them as an added bonus. I would easily return when I'm in town. The reason I said confirmed in the Title was that I saw a note in one of the other forms and they said that Healthy Life Spa was DIY. Its not, but I guess as always YMMV. Thanks Orb.

TWolf2344
12-09-22, 22:52
Looking for a place that offers FS Here in oboro I've had the extra massage at the end a few times but want more any info will be great.

XKillJoyX
01-02-23, 06:42
Going to be in town soon, I've seen reports on Emory Dr, still worth it?

RayGun1184
01-02-23, 16:29
Going to be in town soon, I've seen reports on Emory Dr, still worth it?If you try Emory Dr, give us some feedback. I have not tried the place out yet. I've only done 1700 (which sucks and is no good) and East Spa on Commonwealth and its ok but they only have 1 worker at a time which get annoying when they have to leave the room to answer the door for customers. I've been meaning to try Emory but haven't had much time lately. I'd appreciate the report if you go.

TWolf2344
01-05-23, 23:51
I went the other day got 30 min decent looking girl laid on the table. She starting doing a soft rub with finger, tips not even 3 or 4 minutes starting rubbing my balls which felt great, turned me over got the oil good HJ. Pulled her pants down to expose her hairy pussy, let me play with it. She was super wet, once I finished she cleaned me, gave it a little kiss and finished with a tickle rub till time was up.

TWolf2344
01-11-23, 16:15
Just came from the one off 54 over by ole south bbq let me tell you the massage was ok but the girl was smoking hot was met by an older lady she took payment then showed me the room when I saw the girl that walked in I was shocked made me think it was a legit place I was wrong I didn't catch her name but will go back.

RayGun1184
01-12-23, 14:20
Just came from the one off 54 over by ole south bbq let me tell you the massage was ok but the girl was smoking hot was met by an older lady she took payment then showed me the room when I saw the girl that walked in I was shocked made me think it was a legit place I was wrong I didn't catch her name but will go back.That's rare their was actually a good looking one there. Every time I've been it's been either of the same two older women. They worked solo each time and always have to go answer the door when someone walks in. I have no idea why they don't have more workers there for that. It gets annoying when the massage is getting good for them to leave the room and tell someone to come back in 20 minutes.

ShawnSmith1239
01-25-23, 15:51
Hey,

Has anyone by chance checked out the hi foot spa? I just recently saw some ads from them on stg. Jw if they were still legit or not.

RayGun1184
01-27-23, 19:06
Hey,

Has anyone by chance checked out the hi foot spa? I just recently saw some ads from them on stg. Jw if they were still legit or not.Take a chance and go try it out. Then report back. Just do 30 minutes and if it's legit only drive down to commonwealth and do a 30 min there and leave happy.

OrbWanger
01-28-23, 14:04
Hey,

Has anyone by chance checked out the hi foot spa? I just recently saw some ads from them on stg. Jw if they were still legit or not.I went down there because they keep advertising pretty heavily on STG. I'm not picky about my women but this lady was fugly as hell. Lackluster massage. No teasing. Dude came in after about 15 minutes so she showed him to a room and cut my time short. Shitty ending. This is the 2nd bad experience I've had there. I won't be back.

That being said there is a new place in Evansville advertising BBFS on STG. I got to check that out LOL.

RayGun1184
01-28-23, 19:54
I went down there because they keep advertising pretty heavily on STG. I'm not picky about my women but this lady was fugly as hell. Lackluster massage. No teasing. Dude came in after about 15 minutes so she showed him to a room and cut my time short. Shitty ending. This is the 2nd bad experience I've had there. I won't be back.

That being said there is a new place in Evansville advertising BBFS on STG. I got to check that out LOL.Shitty ending? As in nothing or just a mechanical finish?

SweetD1990
03-03-23, 02:40
Seems like this thread has all but died. Anyone heard of anything new or consistently better locally. Hate having to make a special errand to IN to get a decent massage.

ShawnSmith1239
04-19-23, 15:28
It's been a minute since I've been able to get over here. Any one been recently. Just checking to see if talent has changed or anything before I stop in.

Rahvinn
04-25-23, 16:52
It's been a minute since I've been able to get over here. Any one been recently. Just checking to see if talent has changed or anything before I stop in.Was going to stop there to try it out for the first time the other day but had a state boy in the parking lot. Wasn't sure if he was going next door or if he was currently partaking so decided to try other options. How is healthy life? I've never been. Anything great on the menu?

ShawnSmith1239
04-26-23, 14:18
Was going to stop there to try it out for the first time the other day but had a state boy in the parking lot. Wasn't sure if he was going next door or if he was currently partaking so decided to try other options. How is healthy life? I've never been. Anything great on the menu?So it's been several months since I've been there. But when I went it was fairly decent. 30 min decent amount of teasing. Just handshake is all I tried to get, not sure if anything else is available. Haven't been in a minute so wasn't sure if the same chick was there. Little chunky, but was ok with some wondering, probably 40's. Want to go again but want to make sure talent hasn't changed out to someone worse LOL.

ShawnSmith1239
05-25-23, 21:28
So I bit the bullet and went. I wasn't a fan. Price for standard flip went from 40 to 60. The masseur was like 1/10, massage was 1/10 teasing didn't exist. The finish wasn't terrible but the time it took get there wasn't worth it LOL. Also it use to be tip after, this time she stopped the massage to have me go get the tip before. I'll try east spa next time. Hopefully someone has been there recently and can give us some good news.

SweetD1990
07-12-23, 23:30
It's been a minute since I've been able to get over here. Any one been recently. Just checking to see if talent has changed or anything before I stop in.I've actually heard from someone that they've became a lot friendlier but you can't call or text it's walk in only. If you go let me know how it was for you. Have you been to anywhere in Evansville? I'm curious about 1st avenue.

OrbWanger
07-20-23, 14:49
There's a new place in Fountain Square called Healthy Foot Spa. Don't know if it's a legit place or AMP. They added a bunch of fake reviews the day they opened but that's all the info I could find. Someone should check it out.

ShawnSmith1239
07-22-23, 19:22
There's a new place in Fountain Square called Healthy Foot Spa. Don't know if it's a legit place or AMP. They added a bunch of fake reviews the day they opened but that's all the info I could find. Someone should check it out.You should go check it out. They haven't posted anything on STG or anything as far as I can see so far. No one is wasting their money on something with no posts.

SheJackNMe
08-03-23, 23:55
Is the new girl anygood.

SweetD1990
08-30-23, 21:57
Is the new girl anygood.Have you went to find out? I've heard mixed reviews.

ShawnSmith1239
08-31-23, 15:27
Have you went to find out? I've heard mixed reviews.Has anyone been there and gotten the ending they were hoping for? I've been once and based on reviews I'd say it was more legit. Curious if anyone has experienced anything different.

Charge ANut2
09-08-23, 01:09
High Foot has been closed for a few weeks now. Was a terrible location to begin with due to high traffic and lots of businesses and restaurants around it even though it was on a side street. Healthy Life Spa has a mamasan that gives a supreme massage and will do a good handshake, while being thin and in shape she is however in her 60's. Her helper gives a very average massage, with no teasing and is bitchy at best. Always ruins the mood with negotiations on the flip. The helper has been there several months and honestly I think a change is long over due. Perhaps they can get a younger provider? That would be nice. 1700 has by far the best parking options of any place I've partaken. Unfortunately the talent and service there is usually terrible. One lady pulled out rubber gloves on me once for an L1 and I vowed to never return until reports improved. All ladies I've seen there are 50's and not easy on the eyes or in good shape. East Spa went under new ownership about 3 months ago so Cindy has been gone for sometime, I miss her some. Two full time ladies there now. I do enjoy that spot from time to time. Good massage by both ladies who both know how to tease, workup, and finish well. However they may need to warmup to you. HE in this town is limited to only a handshake in my experiences except High Foot which is now gone. Happy hunting.

-Charge.

ShawnSmith1239
09-08-23, 12:32
High Foot has been closed for a few weeks now. Was a terrible location to begin with due to high traffic and lots of businesses and restaurants around it even though it was on a side street. Healthy Life Spa has a mamasan that gives a supreme massage and will do a good handshake, while being thin and in shape she is however in her 60's. Her helper gives a very average massage, with no teasing and is bitchy at best. Always ruins the mood with negotiations on the flip. The helper has been there several months and honestly I think a change is long over due. Perhaps they can get a younger provider? That would be nice. 1700 has by far the best parking options of any place I've partaken. Unfortunately the talent and service there is usually terrible. One lady pulled out rubber gloves on me once for an L1 and I vowed to never return until reports improved. All ladies I've seen there are 50's and not easy on the eyes or in good shape. East Spa went under new ownership about 3 months ago so Cindy has been gone for sometime, I miss her some. Two full time ladies there now. I do enjoy that spot from time to time. Good massage by both ladies who both know how to tease, workup, and finish well. However they may need to warmup to you. HE in this town is limited to only a handshake in my experiences except High Foot which is now gone. Happy hunting..What was available at high foot before? I never had any luck there LOL sorry they're gone now then. Thanks for the update. East spa has been good but haven't had a chance to get over there in a little. Healthy life spa was good when it opened, then very quickly went downhill with talent. Might have to get back to east for a run then.

ShawnSmith1239
09-12-23, 15:24
Went there today, I think I was first person. Lady there wasn't bad looking and spoke better English than any of the others I have met before. I believe her name was Tiffany. Went for 30 minutes it was. 40. There wasn't really any teasing which made me nervous it was going to be legit. But on flip she asked if I wanted it. Said yes. She does a great handshake for. 40 and can do utc feeling for. 20 but I opened for otc touching. But all in all it was a good time!

SweetD1990
09-19-23, 23:54
Went there today, I think I was first person. Lady there wasn't bad looking and spoke better English than any of the others I have met before. I believe her name was Tiffany. Went for 30 minutes it was. 40. There wasn't really any teasing which made me nervous it was going to be legit. But on flip she asked if I wanted it. Said yes. She does a great handshake for. 40 and can do utc feeling for. 20 but I opened for otc touching. But all in all it was a good time!I'll have to try it out I've heard good things about healthy life spa. Didn't know if you had any experience there.

BobTheBuilder4
09-20-23, 07:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ShawnSmith1239
10-07-23, 17:00
Tried east spa since last visit was good. Got the other chick asked for medium and I think I have broken bones in my back. Also no handshake or anything. Even mentioned a flip and everything. Nada. So idk what happened but this was a bust LOL. She even asked about tip when I was leaving and I laughed at her, said no and left.

Charge ANut2
10-25-23, 20:02
I reviewed a while ago about the service I got here with Tiffany. I must say this time around was greatly improved. Opted for an hour, almost no tease before the flip. This time the HJ was not mechanical in the beginning, twisted him nicely for the first 3 or 4 minutes, then everything was up. Slow and steady strokes right up until climax then moved hand to the end of shaft and shortened the strokes even more until the release. During the release she resumed the entire length of the shaft strokes until every drop was squeezed out. She still says, oh yes, oh baby, yes, baby, oh yes during LOL. No eye contact, her eyes are focus on below the belt the entire time. Also she has a very chest with perfect nickle size nipples. Extra to see and feel.

SweetD1990
10-26-23, 21:18
I reviewed a while ago about the service I got here with Tiffany. I must say this time around was greatly improved. Opted for an hour, almost no tease before the flip. This time the HJ was not mechanical in the beginning, twisted him nicely for the first 3 or 4 minutes, then everything was up. Slow and steady strokes right up until climax then moved hand to the end of shaft and shortened the strokes even more until the release. During the release she resumed the entire length of the shaft strokes until every drop was squeezed out. She still says, oh yes, oh baby, yes, baby, oh yes during LOL. No eye contact, her eyes are focus on below the belt the entire time. Also she has a very chest with perfect nickle size nipples. Extra to see and feel.Commonwealth? Is that the one beside domino's or a new one? She sounds like alot of fun. No BBBJ?

Slacker8522
10-30-23, 21:22
I decided to try the new place that just opened last weekend. It's off west parish and can be found here. Mid to late 30's maybe early 40's. Nice b to c cup. Everything is offered here just have to call or text in advance for appointment. More info just DM me.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/owensboro/massage/asian/270-244-8390superb-servicemens/833962525749

Long time lurker and I know it's my first post but here it is.

I have also had the standard at east spa here lately.

Asian spa on Fredricka has offered some extra but not FS.

The new one on Fredricka down by domino's seems legit from my one experience.

High foot still appears to be closed.

Happy searching and stay safe.

OrbWanger
10-31-23, 20:09
Went to the new place beside the Thai restaurant on Parrish. $50 for the massage. Wasn't a very good massage. Flipped me over and asked what I wanted. I said sex she said $200. I said $150. She said OK. Tight spinner early 50's. We fucked in every position. I DATY for a while. Absolutely phenomenal. Said her name was Amy. Will defiantly be back.

Slacker8522
10-31-23, 23:07
Went to the new place beside the Thai restaurant on Parrish. $50 for the massage. Wasn't a very good massage. Flipped me over and asked what I wanted. I said sex she said $200. I said $150. She said OK. Tight spinner early 50's. We fucked in every position. I DATY for a while. Absolutely phenomenal. Said her name was Amy. Will defiantly be back.Glad you had a similar experience. Hopefully they continue and get some better girls soon. Amy told me next week will be a new girl from Taiwan.

TWolf2344
11-12-23, 21:22
Went there yesterday and had a great time started off with instant rubbing between the legs felt real good about 10 min in did the flip and asked for the full menu. Lets just say the snake found the hole.

Charge ANut2
11-15-23, 20:11
Had some bad service recently at E Spa. Massage was just ok, girl neg on flip, required me get up off the table, killed the mood. Much too high for a standard. I don't think I'll be returning.

HugsForLuv0
11-15-23, 20:21
On my downtime I hit up this AMP next to like Mi Ranchito, Donatos Pizza, etc. I had a good experience as just a walk in so yeah here's what went down:

I got paired with this chick named Yoyo. She was probably 37-39 yrs, about 5'3", and weighed around 115 lbs. Long curly yellowish hair. Not too hard on the eyes, rocking DSLs, and a pair of huge knockers. Good enough English, soft sensual overall massage, and just pleasant all around. But yeah she did seem totally game for anything. I didn't beat around the Bush and told her I wanted to do with her and even fronted some dough. She was all, "Yes yes ok OOK NP. " Had me cracking up. Guys, she treated me to a full-on, slippery slide show. Her assets felt amazing and her nipples were rock-hard. I was ready to go face-first into them. I appreciated that Yoyo wasn't like some massage bot. She touched me based on what I specifically wanted. She knew exactly what she was doing and, man, was it working. She was teasing and building it up real nice, probably angling for a generous tip. Very accommodating with legit skills to back it up. My hard ass cock can confirm lmfao. Yoyo's handling skills were top-tier. By then, it was obvious that I was getting pretty revved up myself. She made sure to give every inch of me some TLC. It was a non-stop pleasure ride. Her tongue was doing wonders, even when she was giving me a hand. The way she used her mouth and tongue on my earlobe while working her magic. Man, Yoyo's DSL skills were on point. No teeth to worry about at all. By the time we hit that stage, I was barely holding on. Felt like royalty, I tell you. After she cleaned me up, I managed to get in one last feel of her assets and left her a nice chunky tip.

TheFinalGamer
11-30-23, 16:20
Had a visit with the Parrish location today. First time there and it went really well. Decent rub down with full finish, I believe her name was Amy but I'm horrible with names. Use to frequent 1700 until the girl I use to see left.

Damage: 2. 7, . 7 for the hr and 2. 0 tip, I never negotiate on my first visit.

Charge ANut2
11-30-23, 19:38
Had a visit with the Parrish location today. First time there and it went really well. Decent rub down with full finish, I believe her name was Amy but I'm horrible with names. Use to frequent 1700 until the girl I use to see left.

Damage: 2. 7, . 7 for the hr and 2. 0 tip, I never negotiate on my first visit.The title says 56 and cloudy and doesn't make since; kinda like you saying 2. 0. So if they say 2 k you say okay the first time? Wow man. This is why the majority of hobby mongers get attitude, pouting and not as good service as they should. Christmas is around the corner and common sense is running on short supply. You're grandkids need play station games soon and Sun's and Stone in Louisville have inflated to 1. 60 for magma fire hot Asians with model faces and model bodies. An I know you're not getting that in Owensboro.

Rahvinn
11-30-23, 23:50
The title says 56 and cloudy and doesn't make since; kinda like you saying 2. 0. So if they say 2 k you say okay the first time? Wow man. This is why the majority of hobby mongers get attitude, pouting and not as good service as they should. Christmas is around the corner and common sense is running on short supply. You're grandkids need play station games soon and Sun's and Stone in Louisville have inflated to 1. 60 for magma fire hot Asians with model faces and model bodies. An I know you're not getting that in Owensboro.No kidding, I would never set the bar so high. I've been to Sun's and a few others in Louisville with top notch girls and I'm definitely not looking to pay 2. For mediocre talent. That's insane.

TheFinalGamer
12-01-23, 11:52
The title says 56 and cloudy and doesn't make since; kinda like you saying 2. 0. So if they say 2 k you say okay the first time? Wow man. This is why the majority of hobby mongers get attitude, pouting and not as good service as they should. Christmas is around the corner and common sense is running on short supply. You're grandkids need play station games soon and Sun's and Stone in Louisville have inflated to 1. 60 for magma fire hot Asians with model faces and model bodies. An I know you're not getting that in Owensboro.Not sure what your talking about to be honest. In my 30's single and no kids LOL. And I would pay 2k if they were worth it. I use this in evansvilles forums (been over a year since I posted there) so let me clear it up. 70 for the hr and 200 for the finish. That help? Not sure where your getting 56 and cloudy from.

TheFinalGamer
12-01-23, 11:54
No kidding, I would never set the bar so high. I've been to Sun's and a few others in Louisville with top notch girls and I'm definitely not looking to pay 2. For mediocre talent. That's insane.2 is nothing to be honest. But I don't have a care in the world when it comes to money. To each their own I guess. I'm happy paying it so who cares.

JeCrow83
12-06-23, 08:01
https://skipthegames.com/posts/owensboro/female-escorts/black_caribbean/massage--reiki-sessions/412544540834

Does anyone have any info on this one? She appears to be just what I am looking for, but I have seen no reports. That always makes me question things. If anyone knows anything good or bad, I would really appreciate it. Feel free to DM if you prefer. Thanks.

ShawnSmith1239
12-07-23, 17:25
Went and tried the place on Parrish and was pretty disappointed. The women were definitely older. I went in the middle of the day after lunch but still she had to leave the room 4 times to answer it, also she has to text on the phone while I was in there. Massage was actually half decent. But on flip she said 100 for standard finish and I just said absolutely not LOL. I asked for some oral help just to see and she said 200. I assume anything more I would have just had to give her my car. All in all I won't be back here. I'll take a gamble at 54 or healthy life spa before this one again.

TWolf2344
12-07-23, 22:30
The place beside Dominoes on Freddy any info about it just noticed the place the other day post on here or in private, thanks in advanced.

JeCrow83
12-08-23, 08:55
I haven't been in a couple months, but have always had good massages there. Nothing more than standard, but enjoyable. I'm not saying more is not available, I just didn't really have much interest in attempting it with these ladies.

Parrish-.

The most recent review is disappointing, as I was interested in checking it out after the initial tales. I guess a lot of these places bring in a couple good ones for a few weeks, then switch to the 60 year olds once the good word gets out. It's pretty frustrating. I suppose having a youngish somewhat attractive and willing provider around here is just too much to ask.

Charge ANut2
12-11-23, 01:54
Decided to give East Spa another go even though last time was very disappointing. I was greeted by the newer girl again. She's likely in her mid 40's, smaller girl, about 5'3, body is in shape with MM C's. This time on the flip she didn't give me attitude. Started the deed and didn't negotiate which I'm thankful for because it truly kills the mood and leads to bad reviews which is bad for business. Luckily she's acclimated to Owensboro computation. I recommend and will repeat when I'm in town although I might try the new one off Parrish at some point. Reviews will have to suggest good talent and not ridiculous menu prices by reliable sources on here first. No girl in Owensboro will be close to Louisville talent; be it on the Kentucky side with Stone and Sun or across the bridge at IB and Eva's.

Slacker8522
12-14-23, 16:14
I just talked to someone with a new number that apparently covers Parrish Ave in oboro and covert Ave in eville. They stated new therapist in Owensboro as of yesterday. I am thinking about visiting again this weekend. If anyone has any newer input please let me know.

Thanks and stay safe out there!

Charge ANut2
01-20-24, 14:21
This thread has been dead for a while. Any new talent out there? I know the place on Parrish Ave has to have new providers. What about 1700 frederica anybody tried it lately?

SweetD1990
01-22-24, 23:44
This thread has been dead for a while. Any new talent out there? I know the place on Parrish Ave has to have new providers. What about 1700 frederica anybody tried it lately?I haven't been to 1700 in a long time but if I remember correctly they have a table shower and the last 2 times I talked to her they had new girls but they're there only a very short time.

Charge ANut2
01-28-24, 00:19
New girl East Spa, 35 ish, pretty, shoulder length black hair, about 5'4 135 lbs, has a little meat on her butt as apposed to the normal flat butts, nice natural large b's or small c's, OTC allowed, UTC or out for extra. 20. Massage is some pushing around and body rubbing with the hands mostly. Small amount of teasing, no negotiation on flip, I would have a conversation about expectations beforehand but no tip until end, little to no English, jury is still out on her attitude as it's her time of the month. Older lady who took Lana's spot when she left is still there,5 ft 145 lbs, speaks good English, saw Tiffany's vehicle so I'm guessing she's still there for now too.

SweetD1990
01-29-24, 02:58
New girl East Spa, 35 ish, pretty, shoulder length black hair, about 5'4 135 lbs, has a little meat on her butt as apposed to the normal flat butts, nice natural large b's or small c's, OTC allowed, UTC or out for extra. 20. Massage is some pushing around and body rubbing with the hands mostly. Small amount of teasing, no negotiation on flip, I would have a conversation about expectations beforehand but no tip until end, little to no English, jury is still out on her attitude as it's her time of the month. Older lady who took Lana's spot when she left is still there,5 ft 145 lbs, speaks good English, saw Tiffany's vehicle so I'm guessing she's still there for now too.Was Lana the one who used her phone to talk? Wore a mask and skirt? Atleast both times I saw her. BBBJ offered or just standard handshake? I've seen pictures of her from the owner and the 270 number looked like the same person anyways she looked good.

Charge ANut2
02-10-24, 02:41
Stopped in and got a really good massage, one of the better standards I've got in a while. Mamasan said new girl arrives late next week.

SweetD1990
02-12-24, 02:32
Stopped in and got a really good massage, one of the better standards I've got in a while. Mamasan said new girl arrives late next week.Is that the one on alvey? I've tried texting them but I think you have to call or stop in.

Slacker8522
02-16-24, 16:50
I dropped by the other day and noone was there. Door was locked and lights were out. Apparently someone else tried just minutes after I did as I watched him approach the door without any success while I tried calling them. One number is out of service and the other I found was just ringing without a pickup.

Stay Safe, have fun, keep it wrapped.

SweetD1990
02-18-24, 19:57
Looks like east spa is advertising a new girl. Has anyone been by in a while? They told me it's $20 for table shower, that's double most places prices. Want to give them a try, anyone have any luck there?

Charge ANut2
02-29-24, 23:34
It's been about a week so thought I'd come over and make some rounds tonight. Haven't seen Amy in some time so I was going to go with G-Spa first then maybe moonlight since I don't get the opportunity to go there much. While on my way I saw her car around back and low and behold an unmarked SUV with someone in it. Circled back after getting a 90 min massage at another place, I was happy by then so I wasn't going stop but wanted to see if the white SUV was still there. And it was, same guy sitting in it just watching. This is the 2nd time I've seen this recently. I thought the first time maybe just somebody parking around back and going in and didn't think much of it. But twice on nights I'm in town? Seems fishy. Just an FYI.

Be safe out there.

SweetD1990
03-01-24, 21:58
It's been about a week so thought I'd come over and make some rounds tonight. Haven't seen Amy in some time so I was going to go with G-Spa first then maybe moonlight since I don't get the opportunity to go there much. While on my way I saw her car around back and low and behold an unmarked SUV with someone in it. Circled back after getting a 90 min massage at another place, I was happy by then so I wasn't going stop but wanted to see if the white SUV was still there. And it was, same guy sitting in it just watching. This is the 2nd time I've seen this recently. I thought the first time maybe just somebody parking around back and going in and didn't think much of it. But twice on nights I'm in town? Seems fishy. Just an FYI.

Be safe out there.Sad to hear that someone should text them whom she trusts and give them a heads up to look for a better location because the foot traffic in that area is too heavy for a AMP. Lots of eyes on that place and it's only been there what 4 months?

Charge ANut2
03-02-24, 00:25
Sad to hear that someone should text them whom she trusts and give them a heads up to look for a better location because the foot traffic in that area is too heavy for a AMP. Lots of eyes on that place and it's only been there what 4 months?Yes I agree if the location switched to a more quiet part of town it would be better. Privacy and discretion is everything in the game. If they just introduced a back door entrance it would be 100 times better.

SweetD1990
03-02-24, 23:18
Yes I agree if the location switched to a more quiet part of town it would be better. Privacy and discretion is everything in the game. If they just introduced a back door entrance it would be 100 times better.Thats all it would take I want to see them succeed.

OrbWanger
03-07-24, 20:30
I went into 1700 a couple of months ago and they offered me full service for 160 roses. Total of 200 roses. I turned them down cause I didn't have the cash but they must be under new MGMT.

Healthy Life is still the best massage in town with a standard finish. I would go there even if they didn't offer extras.

New place on 18th st called Chan Blue Ocean Massage. The lady I saw used to work at East Spa. Very giggly. 40 roses for the massage and 40 for the finish. She speaks very good English and is very personable. I think she might offer more if she is comfortable with you.

ShawnSmith1239
03-08-24, 17:43
I went into 1700 a couple of months ago and they offered me full service for 160 roses. Total of 200 roses. I turned them down cause I didn't have the cash but they must be under new MGMT.

Healthy Life is still the best massage in town with a standard finish. I would go there even if they didn't offer extras.

New place on 18th st called Chan Blue Ocean Massage. The lady I saw used to work at East Spa. Very giggly. 40 roses for the massage and 40 for the finish. She speaks very good English and is very personable. I think she might offer more if she is comfortable with you.How's the talent at Healthy Life Spa. Been a minutes since I was there, but last one was a bigger chick, unattractive and just not great at her job wondering if they had a better selection. I'll get to the blue Chan one soon if healthy isn't better in the looks dept.

OrbWanger
03-08-24, 22:26
How's the talent at Healthy Life Spa. Been a minutes since I was there, but last one was a bigger chick, unattractive and just not great at her job wondering if they had a better selection. I'll get to the blue Chan one soon if healthy isn't better in the looks dept.I've only ever seen Mamasan at Healthy Life. She gives an amazing massage. The only place I get the full hour at. And she takes her time with the finish. No jackhammer. I love going there and seeing her.

ShawnSmith1239
03-09-24, 14:56
I've only ever seen Mamasan at Healthy Life. She gives an amazing massage. The only place I get the full hour at. And she takes her time with the finish. No jackhammer. I love going there and seeing her.It's been a minutes since I've been. How does she look? Petite, larger, older younger? Just curious how good she looks.

Charge ANut2
03-09-24, 18:30
It's been a minutes since I've been. How does she look? Petite, larger, older younger? Just curious how good she looks.She's put on a little weight since last summer but it looks good on her. I'd rate her w / average looks, mid to late 50's, has natural C's and pretty good English. Her handshake is quite exquisite IMO. Other girl there currently is CiCi. Slightly above average looks, mid 40's, no English, but will say things in Chinese to you toward the end of your time, very nice MM's full C's, nipples extend out a little, and doesn't mind to rub around and in your butt but YMMV. Has a very unique technique that will finish you before the flip or lead into the flip. L1's only to my knowledge.

DirtyFreak69
03-14-24, 17:27
Any must go to full service spa's in town or around town coming in next week for work wanting to know fellow mongers thanks pm if you want thanks.

Charge ANut2
03-27-24, 00:25
Working overnight this week and since I was close thought about Parrish Ave. After dinner did a drive-by and low and behold I saw a white explorer around back again and get this on the back of it was an emblem that said Police Interceptor. The same one that was randomly back there for 4-5 hours the last time when I tried. I just said screw it. I've heard some different things like it was seen at another spa run by the same people before in Evansville and it's not undercover but who knows fore-sure. Be safe is all I can recommend. Ended up going to a different one and it was just meh.