PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin2
07-21-14, 18:11
Thread Starter.

Goinchad
01-19-18, 13:25
China massage just opened up in Pikeville. Its in Colerun and it looks like a good place. Any word on it would be great.

Red River
02-21-18, 10:59
China massage just opened up in Pikeville. Its in Colerun and it looks like a good place. Any word on it would be great.Have any updates?

Gig1971
03-31-18, 14:52
Have any updates?Bump on if there is any info.

Jim7767
06-22-18, 08:39
Bump on if there is any info.Tulip was good in Winchester. . 5 for hour. Don't ask anything. She will do the job.

ChrisBurns
07-26-18, 21:40
China massage just opened up in Pikeville. Its in Colerun and it looks like a good place. Any word on it would be great.This place is just massage, to be honest one of the better ones I have had.

FunTimeSnow
08-13-18, 11:59
I'm in hazard the next couple of nights. Is there any action to be had in this area?

Three Putt Joe
10-23-18, 11:01
Tulip was good in Winchester. . 5 for hour. Don't ask anything. She will do the job.Stopped in while traveling a couple weeks ago. .4 for 30 min. I gave her a .4 tip soon after starting. Did the flip and had a nice HE. No problem when I reached to grab some ass. She was older but wow what a HJ.

Jim7767
03-12-19, 16:17
Tulip worked for me also. I tried for a double but they did not have 2 ladies.

Aries Blue
07-13-19, 10:20
Beautiful host, good massage, no HE.

HappierEnding
08-04-19, 12:13
Beautiful host, good massage, no HE.The CM in Mt Sterling is the same. If she's comfortable with you then you can pul the drape. Possibility of self service with some help.

FlipAndShake
11-24-20, 11:08
I have a new client in Morehead area. Will be there twice a month. Anyone know of any AMPs or Streetwalkers in the Morehead area.

Thanks for the info and be safe.

HappierEnding
12-10-20, 16:22
I have a new client in Morehead area. Will be there twice a month. Anyone know of any AMPs or Streetwalkers in the Morehead area.

Thanks for the info and be safe.Been on the hunt forever. No luck. If you find one I'm happy to help boost business. 🙂.

Eveready1469
09-26-21, 19:34
Will be visiting Paducah / metropolis this coming weekend. Looks like Paducah has "Asian, Serene Valley and Relaxation Station Parlors". Any decent Asian massage there? Doesn't have to be HE, Hell a DIY with a cute masseuse would be awesome too.

Worse case scenario, a great massage. I can reciprocate if your ever up in St. Louis, thanks.

Ever.

Wood2022
03-26-22, 14:33
Will be visiting Paducah / metropolis this coming weekend. Looks like Paducah has "Asian, Serene Valley and Relaxation Station Parlors". Any decent Asian massage there? Doesn't have to be HE, Hell a DIY with a cute masseuse would be awesome too.

Worse case scenario, a great massage. I can reciprocate if your ever up in St. Louis, thanks..I'd guess provider 30's. She has long hair and spread enough English to carry on a simple conversation. The massage was sold and she takes direction well. Massage was deep and enjoyable. My hands were free to roam over and under. So was the extra. Have fun.

Wood2022
03-26-22, 14:41

Worse case scenario, a great massage. I can reciprocate if your ever up in St. Louis, thanks..I'd guess provider 30's. She has long hair and spread enough English to carry on a simple conversation. The massage was sold and she takes direction well. Massage was deep and enjoyable. My hands were free to roam over and under. So was the extra. Have fun.

Snakeeyez
07-08-22, 00:25
Last Friday stopped in for 2nd visit at Rose in London. Drew Cece, very beautiful younger woman. I wanted the hour, must the massage was terrible, HE was so so, no UTC was allowed. This visit was very different from my first back in April. That visit was with a beautiful fox with larger boobs, sorry don't remember her name. She got naked during the ending where I did DATY and she gave a great oral explanation of her culture. Also more was on the table with larger tip. If only I could see her again.

WatchTheTeeth
07-11-22, 15:55
Last Friday stopped in for 2nd visit at Rose in London. Drew Cece, very beautiful younger woman. I wanted the hour, must the massage was terrible, HE was so so, no UTC was allowed. This visit was very different from my first back in April. That visit was with a beautiful fox with larger boobs, sorry don't remember her name. She got naked during the ending where I did DATY and she gave a great oral explanation of her culture. Also more was on the table with larger tip. If only I could see her again.Where is it located in London, and is there discrete parking? Thank you.

Snakeeyez
07-12-22, 18:45
Where is it located in London, and is there discrete parking? Thank you.Strip mall behind Burger King at Exit 38, far end next to a nail salon.

Boogie2020
09-22-22, 22:22
Was in London tonight and thought I'd stop by Rose. Pulled the parking lot and low and behold there was a Karen sitting in her van over on the corner watching customers who were visiting Rose and taking down license plates. Needless to say I did not visit but did give Karen some bright lights for about 15 minutes. Be safe.

Ralphisit
11-16-22, 10:45
I'd guess provider 30's. She has long hair and spread enough English to carry on a simple conversation. The massage was sold and she takes direction well. Massage was deep and enjoyable. My hands were free to roam over and under. So was the extra. Have fun.I'm pretty sure Calvert City and Paducah are in Western Ky. Not Eastern Kentucky. You might have picked the wrong thread.

SweetD1990
04-26-23, 19:05
I'm from Pike county originally has anything changed with the AMP in Coal run? I've heard it's a legit place no extras any updates?

Eveready1469
09-14-23, 17:15
I'd guess provider 30's. She has long hair and spread enough English to carry on a simple conversation. The massage was sold and she takes direction well. Massage was deep and enjoyable. My hands were free to roam over and under. So was the extra. Have fun.Hey Wood2022. I'll be back down in paduca Fri-sun. Which place was this? Hope that gals still around, Thanks Ever.