PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin2
07-21-14, 17:56
Thread Starter.

AsianMassage23
04-05-15, 23:56
I see there are a couple strip clubs in BG. Does anyone ever go to them? If so let's here something about them and the girls! I would like to check them out but some info first would be nice.

Kyowa
04-06-15, 23:52
I see there are a couple strip clubs in BG. Does anyone ever go to them? If so let's herehear

something about them and the girls! I would like to check them out but some info first would be nice.I'm hoping some guy, or guys, from BG' will respond also: & I'm really hoping things have changed in the last few years since the last time I've been in either of the two show-clubs that were there then; but from the p'm' correspondence I've had with BG' guys + the lack of any encouraging posts from there: I'd say that the stripper-scene there is still as depressing & pitiful as it was the last few times I've been there! If you think the Louisville stripper-scene has gotten pitiful since L' E' O's there started enforcing the more restrictive ("new") rules wait 'til you try the BG' show-clubs: it is {or was?} really much worse than even Louisville is now! _ as I've said: I'm hoping I'm wrong & things have improved there; but until I've been told different I'm going to assume that they haven't! _ sincerely: A' K'.

John1724
04-09-15, 01:22
hear

I'm hoping some guy, or guys, from BG' will respond also: & I'm really hoping things have changed in the last few years since the last time I've been in either of the two show-clubs that were there then; but from the p'm' correspondence I've had with BG' guys + the lack of any encouraging posts from there: I'd say that the stripper-scene there is still as depressing & pitiful as it was the last few times I've been there! If you think the Louisville stripper-scene has gotten pitiful since L' E' O's there started enforcing the more restrictive ("new") rules wait 'til you try the BG' show-clubs: it is {or was?} really much worse than even Louisville is now! _ as I've said: I'm hoping I'm wrong & things have improved there; but until I've been told different I'm going to assume that they haven't! _ sincerely: A' K'.Everything is covered most girls are ruf looking and the places are run down.

Kyowa
04-10-15, 02:04
Everything is covered, most girls are rufrough

lookingIf "Tattle Tales" is still in business they used to have some actually young pretty girls, WKU under-grad age, but ever since that one eighteen-year-old co-ed that was stripping there to earn her spending-money got raped & murdered in her room {repeatedly raped & then beaten into a coma & burned alive by two psychos: she died in the hospital without ever regaining consciousness!} after going go an off-campus party with those two psychos that she met as customers in that club, it seemed like they had a "bouncer" standing next to each girl when she was out of the dressing-room for any reason at all & all the "bouncers" (note the plural) would stand right beside each girl if she did any table-side "air"dance or sat-down & talked to any customer!

and the places are run down.Yeah: back then even "Tattle Tales" was really cheap-and-crappy looking! "Uncle Sam's" was a real shit-box!

Rookie96
04-10-15, 19:23
rough

If "Tattle Tales" is still in business they used to have some actually young pretty girls, WKU under-grad age, but ever since that one eighteen-year-old co-ed that was stripping there to earn her spending-money got raped & murdered in her room {repeatedly raped & then beaten into a coma & burned alive by two psychos: she died in the hospital without ever regaining consciousness!} after going go an off-campus party with those two psychos that she met as customers in that club, it seemed like they had a "bouncer" standing next to each girl when she was out of the dressing-room for any reason at all & all the "bouncers" (note the plural) would stand right beside each girl if she did any table-side "air"dance or sat-down & talked to any customer!

Yeah: back then even "Tattle Tales" was really cheap-and-crappy looking! "Uncle Sam's" was a real shit-box!Sam's was actually the best club we had, I knew several dancers and believe.

It or not I used to have drinks bought for me by some dancers. Never got take out but finger fucked. And made out with a few. Girls. Oh for the good old. Bad days.

RedbullRooster
05-31-15, 10:52
Been wanting to check this club out, so went last night. There were 6 or 7 girls there IMHO 4 of them were hot the others not so much. I went there with absolutey no high expectations. The place was clean but needed a little more character, but spiffing it up is in the plans. I got a hh VIP and was really surprised when I got out that my fingers and face smelled funny LOL. She had to change her thong cause she enjoyed herself a little too much I guess. I had a good time there and will go back. Please don't ask me to name the VIP girl cause those BG clubs are highly monitored by their managements and I don't want to get the girl in trouble. Any other questions feel free to ask.

NichoMachus
11-18-15, 23:32
Had a decent time there. Trouble was a hell of an experience and if it had been a different city it would have been my favorite dance in a long damn time.

DearHungry
05-02-17, 09:48
Have visited Top Hat a few times in the last few months and have had a fun time. Nice club for such a small town. They do 3 dances for $40 which is very cheap for dances. There will be about 7 to 8 girls working on most weeknights and most are nice looking. Cover is $6 and the bar is separated by a wall of windows. The dancers will go to the bar and have a drink with you at only $4 per drink which is also very cheap in comparison to other clubs. The private dance area is very open and watched so no extras possible and I did not ask for takeout, but over all had a fun time for the least amount ever spent at a club.

DearHungry
05-05-17, 09:58
I wanted to add that Top Hat is non smoking. No smoky smell when you go home. Most of the ladies do smoke but have to go outside which gives you another opportunity to talk to them. The next door is also non smoking.

DearHungry
07-08-17, 16:09
Visited Tattle Tails past Saturday. The bar area is a little run down but beers are cheap and met a nice lady named Star. Got a few 2 for 20 dances but no touching. Was not offered VIP so not sure if they have one. Star said she worked there in the past left and is now back. ,it was very slow for a Saturday and more ladies than customers. Will go back and see Star again.

JBuck
07-08-17, 19:52
That is the poorest excuse of a strip club. 15 20 years ago it was worth it. They don't offer VIP or anything. At one time BG was a hotbed but not anymore when it comes to that scene.

Visited Tattle Tails past Saturday. The bar area is a little run down but beers are cheap and met a nice lady named Star. Got a few 2 for 20 dances but no touching. Was not offered VIP so not sure if they have one. Star said she worked there in the past left and is now back. ,it was very slow for a Saturday and more ladies than customers. Will go back and see Star again.

DearHungry
07-15-17, 10:28
That is the poorest excuse of a strip club. 15 20 years ago it was worth it. They don't offer VIP or anything. At one time BG was a hotbed but not anymore when it comes to that scene.Went back to T. T last Thursday and received a few 2 for 20 dances from Misty. She did offer VIP half hour for 100. Did not take it thought I would wait for Star to get back from vacation (what ever that means).

DearHungry
09-03-17, 11:39
Went to Top Hat Friday and was surprised to see 12 Ladies working. Top Hat still has the no touching and pasties rules but for BG this was a fun night with a great selection of cute ladies. To get away from the BG rules would require a 1. 5 hour trip to Lexington.

Snakeeyez
07-14-22, 16:13
Went there last night at 11 pm. It was closed. Is it out of business? Still shows as open on Google.

MaxLuvin
01-21-23, 17:50
Heading to Bowling Green next week and curious if there are any Strip Clubs still in business there?