PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin2
07-21-14, 17:55
Thread Starter.

Sneasel
05-10-17, 13:46
Hi, I am interested in cruising around for Street Action in Bowling. I would appreciate it, if a board member could point out areas where I could find women to pick up for fun times.

Gaijin Gigolo
08-04-17, 16:37
I've been seeing what appear to be possible workers on Adams St. And just across the RR tracks from the Exxon station as well. Anybody got any intel on this? Or elsewhere in the area?

LuvItShaved
07-30-21, 10:14
Planning a road trip to your fair city to partake of the local talent. Find it curious that there are no posts on the SW thread for four years. Should I take that to mean that there is no SW action in BG? Just asking, cause I do love me some street meat every now and then. If there are any ladies on the street, please give me the street names. Thanks!

LimpyBiscuit
07-30-21, 13:01
Planning a road trip to your fair city to partake of the local talent. Find it curious that there are no posts on the SW thread for four years. Should I take that to mean that there is no SW action in BG? Just asking, cause I do love me some street meat every now and then. If there are any ladies on the street, please give me the street names. Thanks!I don't think BG has SW, as most of them have gone online, but I could be wrong. If so, let us know what you find in your travels.

Night Spotting
08-07-23, 01:20
Just moved back to BG after 15 years away, cruised some old spots and a whole lot of nothing.

Used to be around Adams, are there any SW left or has that whole aspect of the industry disappeared forever?

Philip112
10-17-23, 07:25
Just moved back to BG after 15 years away, cruised some old spots and a whole lot of nothing.

Used to be around Adams, are there any SW left or has that whole aspect of the industry disappeared forever?It's dead, you'll get lucky and catch 1 walking out of desperation every now and again. Other than that, ghost town.