Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin2
07-21-14, 17:54
Thread Starter.

ElectSccc
02-26-15, 16:55
Any one ever stopped in?

Curious if they had a menu.

Heard it was massage only with your own HJ to finish.

(Hour service only).

Thanks in advance.

TN Traveler
08-01-15, 09:40
Https://bgky.craigslist.org/thp/5141854095.html

Stopped by twice for a massage, hoping for a dream. LOL. All I got was a massage by two older ladies.

MountainDew27
04-30-16, 09:39
Has anyone found a good massage in bg?

Street Seeker
07-06-17, 19:26
Stopped in for a visit, two older ladies were working and wanted to do a 4-hand with me and I declined. I didn't get her name but her massage was decent and in the flip a little teasing and some assistance with DIY. Not bad for taking an hour break from driving.

Gaijin Gigolo
07-19-17, 12:26
Just moved back to BG for good. Am noticing there seems to be no street girls or freelancers who aren't operating out of Backpage. Can this really be the case in a town that's grown so much? Appreciate any insight and will of course supply full reports once contacts are made.

TN Traveler
08-04-17, 18:29
Stopped in for a visit, two older ladies were working and wanted to do a 4-hand with me and I declined. I didn't get her name but her massage was decent and in the flip a little teasing and some assistance with DIY. Not bad for taking an hour break from driving.The massage is decent. They will almost always give you a four hand massage and try to short your time. The teasing is very minor, and basically you don't get much for your money. YMMV.

TN Traveler
08-04-17, 18:34
Just moved back to BG for good. Am noticing there seems to be no street girls or freelancers who aren't operating out of Backpage. Can this really be the case in a town that's grown so much? Appreciate any insight and will of course supply full reports once contacts are made.I live right across the line in Tennessee. I have tried all of the parlors in BG, and I have tried a few of the Backpage girls. First off there isn't much to select from anyway, but what is there is not great. I have heard rumor of a very utr providers, but I have had no luck locating them nor making contact. BG is just as dry as NashVegas.

I have had some good times in Lexington and Richmond, but that is a drive. There are a couple of dependable MP and there is one BP girl that I just love in: exington. She doesn't get the best reviews from the Lexington guys, but being from Nashville, I think her prices are fair and the service is GREAT!

Gaijin Gigolo
08-04-17, 20:02
I live right across the line in Tennessee. I have tried all of the parlors in BG, and I have tried a few of the Backpage girls. First off there isn't much to select from anyway, but what is there is not great. I have heard rumor of a very utr providers, but I have had no luck locating them nor making contact. BG is just as dry as NashVegas.

I have had some good times in Lexington and Richmond, but that is a drive. There are a couple of dependable MP and there is one BP girl that I just love in: exington. She doesn't get the best reviews from the Lexington guys, but being from Nashville, I think her prices are fair and the service is GREAT!Yeah, I'm seeing very little here too. Looks like I may have 'business' to attend to in Nashville once in a while. Craigslist seems of little use too. All fakes.

NoName Ky
09-12-17, 14:43
Anybody tried this place??

ElectSccc
09-15-17, 14:52
1/2 hour.

Not the most attractive. Perky petite older.

Face down was actually a good hard rub down.

Some touches with the grenades.

On the flip. Soft touch the stomach and the grenades.

She started HJ WITH OIL. BUT STOPPED. INSISTED I FINISH.

SHE ALLOWED TOUCH BUT STILL COVERED WITH CLOTHES.

FINISH ON A TOWELL. Strategically placed by her.

45 upfront.

Didn't ask for tip.

I left her the. 15 she got me in change.

She was very thankful hugged me and said come back tomorrow baby.

Now when leaving I noticed a little Asian hottie giving a massage but her door was left cracked open. Which probably means she doesn't offer extra.

I'll return just to see how far she goes But much better than other places in town.

NoName Ky
09-17-17, 01:58
Which place was this??

1/2 hour.

Not the most attractive. Perky petite older.

Face down was actually a good hard rub down.

Some touches with the grenades.

On the flip. Soft touch the stomach and the grenades.

She started HJ WITH OIL. BUT STOPPED. INSISTED I FINISH.

SHE ALLOWED TOUCH BUT STILL COVERED WITH CLOTHES.

FINISH ON A TOWELL. Strategically placed by her.

45 upfront.

Didn't ask for tip.

I left her the. 15 she got me in change.

She was very thankful hugged me and said come back tomorrow baby.

Now when leaving I noticed a little Asian hottie giving a massage but her door was left cracked open. Which probably means she doesn't offer extra.

I'll return just to see how far she goes But much better than other places in town.

Macthesword
10-07-17, 12:20
Looks like I'll be going to BG a bit. Any good AMPs where I can get a good deep tissue massage and leave happy without breaking the bank. $1 or under. Not looking for FS just a handshake or a kiss. Thanks.

YellowJacket
10-10-17, 15:43
I have a very nice time at Lilly's. YMMV but treat her nice. PM for Details.

Cromwell
11-05-17, 01:57
Looks like I'll be going to BG a bit. Any good AMPs where I can get a good deep tissue massage and leave happy without breaking the bank. $1 or under. Not looking for FS just a handshake or a kiss. Thanks.Check out Blue Sky Spa. Let me know how it goes.

NoName Ky
11-16-17, 18:17
Well I gave Liliys Spa a try. $45 for 1/2 hr $60 for hr. Nice clean safe place. Paid for 1/2 hr and got undressed. Middle aged asain lady comes in. Not supper attractive but not as bad as some places. No table shower which I really like Asked me if I wanted soft or hard. I said hard. She gave a very nice massage and allowed hands to explore her fun areas. At about 25 minutes in she did the flip. Indicated for me to take care of the last part but I put on my puppy eyes and she agreed to take matters in to her own hands. W Told me to be very quite and not to tell anyone. Afterwards, washed me down with nice warm cloths and sent me along my way very happy.

All in all, nice visit. Not sure if anything other than a hand shake is available. I'll give it another try soon.

Take Care.

Cypress272
12-03-17, 22:51
I will be in BG this week. It looks like three options. Lilly's, Blue Spa, and place on 31 w. Any recommendations? PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Cromwell
12-06-17, 18:19
I will be in BG this week. It looks like three options. Lilly's, Blue Spa, and place on 31 w. Any recommendations? PM me if you prefer. Thanks.What is APM?

Cypress272
12-06-17, 20:24
Asian Parlor of Massage? Perhaps I should have used the more common AMP!

What is APM?

Cromwell
12-07-17, 01:38
Asian Parlor of Massage? Perhaps I should have used the more common AMP!Maybe you were tapping in to your inner Yoda!

Fatboy Riderky
12-16-17, 18:20
Stopped in on Monday afternoon. Petite Asian apx 40 yo. Friendly. Got Hr for. 60. Decent massage, some teasing of the jewels. Plenty roaming allowed. On flip standard finish. 40 tip. Might go back for quick visit soon.

YellowJacket
12-27-17, 15:42
Tried this one. Decent Massage and nice handshake.

JeepErky79
12-30-17, 00:18
I usually lurk on the BO forum. Never tried AMP, etc.

Curious. What time of day is best? I get it. In Bangkok there's always a crowd but in smaller towns. Every turn I see one of these places there is literally 1 car there and barely looks open.

Now- obvious I'm not interested in running into all of you there.

1. My concern is how to look less conspicuous and blend in if that makes sense.

2. Does time of day typically get different results.

ElectSccc
01-05-18, 11:05
I've visited the other 3 in town. Lilly, blue and Campbell lane.

They currently advertising new young ladies. Has any one.

Had any experiences at this location. All I can find is they do not have doors just curtains.

Look forward to any replies. Thanks and good luck.

BGFun03
01-08-18, 13:28
I would go anywhere else in town before going to the one on the bypass. Went last week after seeing the new young girls ads. Definitely were not any young girls, probably all 40's. No extras. Worst massage I have ever received, my back was actually sore after the massage.

I've visited the other 3 in town. Lilly, blue and Campbell lane.

They currently advertising new young ladies. Has any one.

Had any experiences at this location. All I can find is they do not have doors just curtains.

Look forward to any replies. Thanks and good luck.

Drifter06
01-17-18, 12:53
I would go anywhere else in town before going to the one on the bypass. Went last week after seeing the new young girls ads. Definitely were not any young girls, probably all 40's. No extras. Worst massage I have ever received, my back was actually sore after the massage.Went yesterday to Bluesky. Second visit. Went about 3 months ago also. Saw same masseuse both times. She is probably Chinese. Maybe late 30's. Very petite. Small tits but pencil eraser nipples which she let me fondle under her shirt and oversized bra. They advertise 4 hand and shower. I'm new to the area but was a regular in Louisville where I really appreciated the TS and dry sauna especially in this kind of wx. No such thing here in BG. The shower was one of those prefab stand up things barely large enough for a man and didn't look too sanitary so I declined. The rub was ok. Nothing great but not bad. She does a little bit of tease and on the flip gave so so HE but got the job done. She cleaned me up with hot towel and continued the rub and gave me the full hour. Uses oil but cleans everything up prior to leaving. Stays fully clothed but allows roaming and under the shirt play. 60 at the door and I left exTra 40. Probably not worth that much considering. She is attentive and nice but that's about it. Marginal english. Saw another girl on my first visit as I was leaving. Looked a little younger but didn't she her yesterday and no offer of 4 hand. No TS anywhere in BG.

Larry19
02-03-18, 01:51
I'm going to be in Bowling Green next week. Can someone suggest which AMP would be the best for me to visit?

Thanks for your info.

DanThomasBg
02-05-18, 11:14
I've had the most luck at Liliys. I would recommend them over the others in town. And the younger girl there is more willing to provide extras.

I'm going to be in Bowling Green next week. Can someone suggest which AMP would be the best for me to visit?

Thanks for your info.

LetsGiveItATry
02-18-18, 14:25
I'm going to test one of these places out later today and would like everyone's opinion on the best one. In addition it would be nice if people used spa hunters to give detailed reviews. That is the main site we use in Virginia and it is awesome to use along side the site.

Rkc99
02-18-18, 19:33
I'm going to test one of these places out later today and would like everyone's opinion on the best one. In addition it would be nice if people used spa hunters to give detailed reviews. That is the main site we use in Virginia and it is awesome to use along side the site.I've been to both and had better massage at Liliy's but more service at Blue Sky. Seems YMMV at either one. I had not seen Spa Hunters before. I have seen Rub Ratings website used more often around here. Providers have to advertise on it to be reviewed and there is no forum.

MikeGrandy13
02-27-18, 23:22
60.00 for hour. Nice massage. No extras. I tried to explore and got no whee. Some seemingly unintentional touching of the boys but that's it. Will try again. Like other reports. Not attractive Asian but better than some.

TnDude1
03-15-18, 15:42
Blue sky is as reported.

Street Seeker
04-08-18, 14:14
60.00 for hour. Nice massage. No extras. I tried to explore and got no whee. Some seemingly unintentional touching of the boys but that's it. Will try again. Like other reports. Not attractive Asian but better than some.My visits there have always ended happily. Maybe it's my smile or cute butt. LOL. Recommend you try again.

YellowJacket
06-06-18, 10:40
I have been to both numerous times, nothing more than some roaming and a handshake at the end. I would like more, but both places will satisfy you need for a pop. Here is some advice, be nice and polite. When she tells you to strip and get on the table, strip and sit down on the table so that when she comes in Mr happy is out and in plain sight. Let her know you like what she is doing, let your hands roam a little. When you act like you want more, you will prolly get more. LEO won't do these things so when you do it sets the girls at ease a little. This is just my experience over the years. I also take a small gift for the girl like alcohol, candy, tea, etc. Some of you may think that is weird, but it has always allowed me to leave happy at the places that really cater to our kind of wants and needs.

LetsGiveItATry
06-16-18, 16:20
I stopped by Lavender Massage on Russellville today and met Lucy (late 30's). She was cute with a few extra pounds.

The business looked like a home connected to the shop. Not the best looking place in the world. Once the massage started, it was Berri good. There ed not one spit see missed on my body. She slightly ruined the boys on occasion and I would take my hand and play between her legs. So on the flip, she knew what o wanted. She took care of me, allowed to take a shower. Gave me bottled of water and I have a. 4 tip.

Street Seeker
06-17-18, 22:55
Had a good session with Tiffany (I think that is what she said). Gave a decent strong massage but no real teasing. On the flip there was no doubt hoe the massage was ending and she earned her tip. She is above average in looks and a solid little body.

MarkFox327
06-20-18, 16:30
They got new girl, like 25 years old.

Fretz
06-21-18, 20:40
I have been to both numerous times, nothing more than some roaming and a handshake at the end. I would like more, but both places will satisfy you need for a pop. Here is some advice, be nice and polite. When she tells you to strip and get on the table, strip and sit down on the table so that when she comes in Mr happy is out and in plain sight. Let her know you like what she is doing, let your hands roam a little. When you act like you want more, you will prolly get more. LEO won't do these things so when you do it sets the girls at ease a little. This is just my experience over the years. I also take a small gift for the girl like alcohol, candy, tea, etc. Some of you may think that is weird, but it has always allowed me to leave happy at the places that really cater to our kind of wants and needs.Been to both and always a pleasure.

Adolphus Nomad
06-22-18, 09:08
Anyone with any experience of Hannah please shoot me a PM.

https://bowlinggreen.rubratings.com/124919

Thanks!

AN.

Fretz
06-23-18, 21:01
They got new girl, like 25 years old.I was there today and there was no hint of a 25 yr old I even asked. Maybe she was visiting or something when you saw her.

Member #6535
06-29-18, 18:37
Passing through BG on my way home to Nashville this evening. Figure it's an opportunity to try out one of the parlors. Any recommendations on which is better, and who to ask for.

Thanks.

Fretz
07-15-18, 11:25
Are there any new ladies at Blue Sky?

Street Seeker
07-21-18, 00:54
Are there any new ladies at Blue Sky?Nope. But there is a new one at Liliy's.

DatyLover54
07-26-18, 16:36
Nope. But there is a new one at Liliy's.Saw her yesterday, good massage and left very happy. Couldn't understand her name but it begins with an S.

Fretz
07-29-18, 14:44
Nope. But there is a new one at Liliy's.All new ladies there but didn't let me pick which one I wanted.

Bud564
07-29-18, 21:42
All new ladies there but didn't let me pick which one I wanted.Whenever I get stuck with one o don't really care for. I usually just say I think I changed my mind. Mamasan usually goes and gets another one- not tried it here. But always works in Louisville places that are very similar- they don't want you to leave before getting your money! LOL.

Fretz
07-30-18, 21:49
Whenever I get stuck with one o don't really care for. I usually just say I think I changed my mind. Mamasan usually goes and gets another one- not tried it here. But always works in Louisville places that are very similar- they don't want you to leave before getting your money! LOL.I didn't want to risk making them mad and me not leaving happy.

YellowJacket
08-07-18, 12:56
Went to Lilly's last week. Same older thin girl was there as before. I asked her about new girl, she said new girl was not there yet. Went ahead and saw her. She was in and out of the room three times as guys were coming in and out of the front door. I usually come to the back and knock. Anyway after several interruptions she came in and I was already on my back. She gave me a handshake and I was done. Damage total 80. I think I like Blue Sky better until I see the new staff actually working at Lilly's.

Cromwell
08-09-18, 21:24
I've searched Google and can't find it. Can someone please give me an address?

Thanks!

DatyLover54
08-10-18, 05:37
I've searched Google and can't find it. Can someone please give me an address?

Thanks!It is in BG on Russelville rd.

Russellville RD#2 Bowling Green KY 42101.

LetsGiveItATry
08-17-18, 14:59
It is in BG on Russelville rd.

Russellville RD#2 Bowling Green KY 42101.I've been there before but I'd like to know if more is on the menu now.

DatyLover54
08-18-18, 06:58
I've been there before but I'd like to know if more is on the menu now.I have not been to Lavender, based on multiple trips to Lilly's and Blue Sky I would say no. YMMV but they all seem to be HJ only.

Larry19
08-18-18, 22:42
I've been there before but I'd like to know if more is on the menu now.I have been there several times and it is HJ only and even then there's no 100% guarantee even for that. Most AMP's that I have been to are definitely YMMV kind of places. My experience has always been to leave happy. There is a man that seems to always be there, he has met me in the hall way and talked to me several times.

BuildingCode
08-21-18, 00:27
Never thought about looking for a good AMP in Bowling Green, but thanks to the reviews here, I've been to both Lilly's and Blue Sky in the past weeks.

No more than a good body rub and a HE, but the HE has been sensual and non-rushed both times. A great change from the usual hurry up and get done in many AMPs.

I just give them a 100 bill at the beginning and don't worry about the change for an hour. I think that little extra helps with the non-rushed experience. Since it wasn't busy, I was in Lilly's for over 90 minutes with much teasing.

Highly recommend both places.

Fretz
09-03-18, 11:14
Went to Lily's yesterday and the only girl I saw working asked me to park around back, also open sign was not lit, I asked for explanation but couldn't understand her.

Taylor833
09-03-18, 16:01
Went to Lily's yesterday and the only girl I saw working asked me to park around back, also open sign was not lit, I asked for explanation but couldn't understand her.I went by there yesterday and the open sign wasn't on and the door was locked. I proceeded over to blue sky saw coco and left with a smile on my face and relieved.

Vette51
09-10-18, 07:09
Are they closed. Drove by last night no lights on.

Lanky1713
09-11-18, 15:20
Been a few times over the past months. Gone with the hour massage and left satisfied. Would recommend.

JCModel78
09-11-18, 17:39
Are they closed. Drove by last night no lights on.Go to the back door and park behind the building.

JCModel78
09-11-18, 17:51
Are they closed. Drove by last night no lights on.Park between the building and use the back door.

NoName Ky
09-11-18, 18:02
Drove around back and a guy was smoking. Him and the lady indicated to back in the back. Had a very nice hour massage. Left very happy as before.

NoName Ky
09-11-18, 18:05
Has anyone tried the following? They are located in the old Shell gas station that is now a car lot.

BLUE OCEAN SPA at AROMATHERAPY.

2140 river street

Mon-sun 9:00 am-9:30 pm.

Body massage.

30 min /$45.

60 min /$60.

90 min /$100.

BuildingCode
09-12-18, 21:32
Tried Lilly's about a week ago and had same issue of seeming to be closed as has been mentioned. So, I went to Lavender instead. Had the same good rub and HE as at Lilly's or Blue Sky. The parking is VERY tight there though.

Got to say, the BG AMP scene is really a good deal. I have always gotten the full time and a decent rub. Small tip and leave very happy.

Vette51
09-13-18, 01:55
I to went to lavenders tonight. Lucy gave me a great massage and I left happy also.

DatyLover54
09-15-18, 08:23
Went to Blue Sky yesterday saw Tina and she offered a 4 hand "finish" for an extra $20.00, I didn't partake, but first time it was offered. I have seen her and Coco multiple times and always great service.

Skinzaholic
09-15-18, 23:09
Has anyone tried the following? They are located in the old Shell gas station that is now a car lot.

BLUE OCEAN SPA at AROMATHERAPY.

2140 river street

Mon-sun 9:00 am-9:30 pm.

Body massage.

30 min /$45.

60 min /$60.

90 min /$100.Curious about this one also if anyone has any info.

ElectSccc
09-16-18, 14:25
Curious about this one also if anyone has any info.Going to hit it up tomorrow before blue. I'll leave a review.

JaySimms
09-16-18, 16:27
Went to Blue Sky yesterday saw Tina and she offered a 4 hand "finish" for an extra $20.00, I didn't partake, but first time it was offered. I have seen her and Coco multiple times and always great service.Have visited with Tina very good massage left with a smile never seen Coco would like to some day just one question what is a 4 hand finish.

DatyLover54
09-17-18, 05:11
Have visited with Tina very good massage left with a smile never seen Coco would like to some day just one question what is a 4 hand finish.2 ladies = 4 hands.

JaySimms
09-17-18, 21:09
2 ladies = 4 hands.May have to give that a try.

YellowJacket
09-18-18, 08:39
Hit this on Sunday Around 10:30. One 5 foot averaged looking Asian was nearly asleep in a chair when I came in. She led me to the room and was wearing a little red short cut dress. Asked how long? I opted for the hour and she took cash and left room. While she was gone I heard the front door open again I heard her mumble something and the door opened sounded like they left. She came back to the room I was sitting on the side of the table she came over and gave me a hug I reached around and pulled up her address and pull down her panties she did not seem to mind. After playing around for a few minutes She rob me for a little while. I was not interested in some of the menu options which are clearly available. This place reminds me a lot of the Asian spots that used to be on Dixie highway in Louisville. I opted for just a handshake with a little bit of a view I feel like you can have anything you want at this place it is definitely not like the current parlors in Bowling Green. She does not speak much English or at least pretended she said another girl would be there during the week.

https://bowlinggreen.rubratings.com/131692

Scott409
09-20-18, 16:08
Went to Blue Sky spa last week, they did very good massage. Only Massage.

Vette51
09-20-18, 19:29
Did the one hour massage. Ok massage lot's of teasing and roaming. Flipped about 35 min's in and wow what a ending. She did finish the hole hour for me. Definitely will be back.

Skinzaholic
09-21-18, 12:41
Got a one hour massage from Annie. Massage was very good. Standard hand shake finish, them more massage to complete the full hour. Was very relaxed leaving. Doesn't seem like any other services offered, I tried, LOL.

Rahvinn
09-22-18, 17:24
Stopped by Blue Ocean today to roll the dice hoping for a fantastic experience. Drew "Yo Yo" who was about 5 foot tall with a little baby damage and looked late 40's. Standard finish but had to squirm to keep her away from my ass. Massage wasnt the greatest either and asked for other menu options to see price details but no other options were available. She wanted. 5 for the standard.

Vette51
09-27-18, 18:15
Toftt today. Went to lavenders to see Lucy. She wasn't there today but they did say she'll be back next week. I did see a order woman though, probably about 50, some baby damage. But some really nice DD. Beings you can't find a young one at a AMP. I was fine with that. A order woman who knows what's she's going is always good and she knew what she was doing. OMG I'll be back. Wish I had gotten her name.

Scott409
10-06-18, 17:33
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand-opening-sunrise-foot-spa-270-320-6437-we-open-today-12989410

Has anyone tried the following?

Sunrise foot spa SPA at 1300 bluegrass rd #G franklin k why 42134.

Mon-sun 9:00 am-9:00 pm.

Body massage.

30 min /$45.

60 min /$60.

90 min /$100.

Cromwell
10-08-18, 00:37
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand-opening-sunrise-foot-spa-270-320-6437-we-open-today-12989410

Body massage.

30 min /$45.

60 min /$60.

90 min /$100.If you check it out please let us know.

Street Seeker
10-10-18, 19:47

Body massage.

30 min /$45.

60 min /$60.

90 min /$100.I was there this week. At first I thought I was going to leave there unhappy. A mediocre massage and she made sure I was covered the entire time, no matter how successful I was at accidentally sliding it off. Now April is an older and stocky lady who just didn't seem into it. Off she goes to get the hot towel, wipes me down, dries me off, then tossed the towel down and proceeded to tease me. Had me flip and at first pointed to my hand and I said no and put her hand on JR. At first she wanted $. 6 and settled for $. 4. I doubt I would repeat, seeing as solid fun is available 15 miles in BG.

Vette51
10-11-18, 22:05
Was driving by blue ocean this morning and a BG LEO car was parked in front of the store. Hope that's not bad news.

Adolphus Nomad
10-12-18, 12:40
2 ladies = 4 hands.= $20 more.

What was the damage up to that point?

Adolphus Nomad
10-12-18, 12:46
Any of the Bowling Green establishments have a table shower available?

Thanks!

Fretz
10-12-18, 13:48
Any of the Bowling Green establishments have a table shower available?

Thanks!I have been to all and no TS was available to me.

Fretz
10-12-18, 13:51
Any new info on the Franklin Ky. AMP?

Street Seeker
10-12-18, 17:44
Any new info on the Franklin Ky. AMP?See post #79 where I just reviewed them.

Street Seeker
10-12-18, 17:47
Sure am happy Lisa is back, the replacement crew were horrible. Not sure if she is refreshed from her vacation or learned some new techniques in CA but she earned more than her standard gratuity today!

Nothim
10-12-18, 20:16
Just found this yesterday. There's very good info on here and thanks for the guys that have provided it. I'm sure I'll be checking it often since BP and CL were shut down. I've been kind of lost without those. I do hit SkipTG but really don't know where else to check now.

DatyLover54
10-13-18, 08:58
= $20 more.

What was the damage up to that point?1 hr massage = $60 + $40 tip.

I always bring a $ and tell them to keep the change.

Cromwell
10-14-18, 03:01
Sure am happy Lisa is back, the replacement crew were horrible. Not sure if she is refreshed from her vacation or learned some new techniques in CA but she earned more than her standard gratuity today!Where in BG is Lavender?

Street Seeker
10-15-18, 10:04
Where in BG is Lavender?You asked before and got an answer. Use google and you will find them.

Rkc99
10-15-18, 11:53
Where in BG is Lavender?https://bowlinggreen.rubratings.com/123476

DatyLover54
10-21-18, 08:26
Was driving by blue ocean this morning and a BG LEO car was parked in front of the store. Hope that's not bad news.Was there Sat. - business as usual. Tina and Coco are both great.

DanThomasBg
10-22-18, 11:06
Has anyone visited this place on the bypass?

Scott409
10-25-18, 23:06

BLUE GRASS SPA at 703 E 16TH AVE BOWLING GREEN KY42101.

Body massage.

30 min /$45.

60 min /$60.

90 min /$100.

Vette51
10-26-18, 07:46
Where are their ads at.

Vet96
11-01-18, 06:25
Stopped by Lavenders on Tuesday to see what the hype was about. I must say Lisa was better than advertised. Great massage. My standard is. 4 as a tip but that day she earned .6.

Vet96
11-01-18, 08:45
Saw Lisa on Tuesday. Thanks for the recommendation. She was better than advertised. I usually set a standard. 4 for hi but sorry guys she deserved more. Will come back.

Sure am happy Lisa is back, the replacement crew were horrible. Not sure if she is refreshed from her vacation or learned some new techniques in CA but she earned more than her standard gratuity today!

Scott409
11-07-18, 17:27
I went here today ,There are two very hot girls, around twenty years old. Very friendly and the massage is good too.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand-opening-blue-grass-spa-270-320-0075-13334185/

Vet96
11-08-18, 07:41
Details? Where there any extras?

I went here today ,There are two very hot girls, around twenty years old. Very friendly and the massage is good too.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand-opening-blue-grass-spa-270-320-0075-13334185/.

JCModel78
11-10-18, 09:28
Details? Where there any extras?

.6 for 1 hr and. 4 for HE. Young looking lady. Made me happy in about 30 minutes but she finished the hour with neck and shoulder massage.

JCModel78
11-10-18, 09:32
Visited last night and happiness is available. HE only for me and she didn't remove her bra. YMMV.

LTL429
11-11-18, 10:04
Hey fellas. Getting ready to roll through your town on the way home from a short vaca. Can someone share some input on somewhere good to stop for massage?

LTL429
11-11-18, 14:23
Hey fellas. Getting ready to roll through your town on the way home from a short vaca. Can someone share some input on somewhere good to stop for massage?Well. Rolled in about 10:15. They had just opened. My buddy and I both had very good massages. Going to make the drive home much more relaxing.

Yurengr
11-12-18, 17:30
Sure am happy Lisa is back, the replacement crew were horrible. Not sure if she is refreshed from her vacation or learned some new techniques in CA but she earned more than her standard gratuity today!Three words. Lavender. Lisa. DAMN!!

Street Seeker
11-12-18, 21:34
Three words. Lavender. Lisa. DAMN!!Yea. Not sure what school she went to when she went on vacation but damn. I saw her today and she again showed me a great session. She may not be the prettiest or have a great body, but she makes up for it with her enthusiasm and skills.

Street Seeker
11-14-18, 17:16
Nice place, pretty ladies, decent massage, and I left refreshed and totally relaxed.

NoName Ky
11-15-18, 00:06
Nice place, pretty ladies, decent massage, and I left refreshed and totally relaxed.Where is it located??

JCModel78
11-16-18, 16:08
Where is it located??https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand-opening-blue-grass-spa-270-320-0075-13334185/

JaySimms
11-16-18, 21:28
Yea. Not sure what school she went to when she went on vacation but damn. I saw her today and she again showed me a great session. She may not be the prettiest or have a great body, but she makes up for it with her enthusiasm and skills.Last time I went there was excited to see the awesome Lisa I had heard so much about and she watched some damn video on her cell during the visit left happy but prob not return.

JaySimms
11-17-18, 15:01
Is there any place in bowling green or outer surrounding area where someone can get a nuru massage if so pm me let me know really interested in getting one had one in Nashville years ago but no longer available.

Vette51
11-17-18, 16:33
Go to Clarksville Tennessee page and check out Kate. I here it's high rent.

Larry19
11-27-18, 01:57
Last time I went there was excited to see the awesome Lisa I had heard so much about and she watched some damn video on her cell during the visit left happy but prob not return.Last time I saw Lisa it seemed like she spent more time with her cell phone than with me. Always enjoyed my visits with her before but now I probably will not go back. When I pay for 90 minute massage I expect her attention to be on me not the cell phone. I think she was reading emails or text messages, she has never done that with me before, very disappointing visit.

XKillJoyX
11-28-18, 00:12
So how is bg these days? Haven't been there in a minute, anywhere you guys reccomend? Avoid?

JCModel78
11-28-18, 17:43
So how is bg these days? Haven't been there in a minute, anywhere you guys reccomend? Avoid?My recommendations: Angel Spa. Young talent, Lily's, Lavender, Ocean Spa and Blue Sky.

No one offers FS but HE are available at each.

Mike Pounder
11-29-18, 12:48
My recommendations: Angel Spa. Young talent, Lily's, Lavender, Ocean Spa and Blue Sky.

No one offers FS but HE are available at each.Can confirm all those places. A nice handshake is sadly all that's available. Some hand roaming with several. I keep hoping with all the competition that's out there, some will start offering more to move ahead of the rest. Hand release is easily available. I'd like a mouth party or full service myself. Fingers crossed we get something along those lines soon.

Mj7676
11-30-18, 11:28
Was searching for the BG places recommending and had a hard time finding the one called Lily's on this forum.

If you search for ads or on google maps, the place is spelled Liliy's (extra I after the middle L).

In case anyone has struggled to find it on google.

Scott0618
12-08-18, 21:46
I go there today ,they are change manage,two new younger girls work there ,so happy。https://nashville.adlist24.com/massagespa/a7180082.

Scott0618
12-08-18, 22:19
Recommended here,they change manage and get two sweet girls,so happy.

https://nashville.adlist24.com/massagespa/a7180082

Mike Pounder
12-10-18, 13:21

https://nashville.adlist24.com/massagespa/a7180082I went there a while back. Got a lack luster rub and wanted 3 times the normal tip for a standard hand shake. Nothing else on the menu. Unless that's changed there are better options up the rd.

Vette51
12-10-18, 22:38
Went today. Only one girl working. Mid. 30, maybe 40. Got HR. Very good Rub, and a really good standard finish. All in all a good time. Doesn't seem like much else is on the menu. I did ask. Maybe more with repeat visits. She is very sweet and petite, for me it is closer than BG. Probably will repeat. I think she said her name is Sophie.

NoName Ky
12-11-18, 09:54
Haven't heard of that one. Where is it located??

Went today. Only one girl working. Mid. 30, maybe 40. Got HR. Very good Rub, and a really good standard finish. All in all a good time. Doesn't seem like much else is on the menu. I did ask. Maybe more with repeat visits. She is very sweet and petite, for me it is closer than BG. Probably will repeat. I think she said her name is Sophie.

Mike Pounder
12-11-18, 13:33
Went today. Only one girl working. Mid. 30, maybe 40. Got HR. Very good Rub, and a really good standard finish. All in all a good time. Doesn't seem like much else is on the menu. I did ask. Maybe more with repeat visits. She is very sweet and petite, for me it is closer than BG. Probably will repeat. I think she said her name is Sophie.How much of a tip was expected?

Vette51
12-11-18, 14:02
At sunrise on the flip she just asked if OK and I said yes. No talk of donations. Just left. 4 on counter She said thank you and I walked out the door. As I said very sweet not rushed and did the full hr.

Vet96
12-18-18, 08:51
Which one has the young talent? I'll

My recommendations: Angel Spa. Young talent, Lily's, Lavender, Ocean Spa and Blue Sky.

No one offers FS but HE are available at each..

NoName Ky
12-18-18, 21:17
My second time ever at a AMP. Same girl Amy was my girl. Very polite but not too talkative. The massage was the same very good for me. Medium pressure and relaxed me well. On the flip she laid across my chest and asked me to massage her neck. Said she was very tired. As I done her neck I went under her shirt. And she started on my dick. This girl is talented. Lots of oil with balls in one hand and dick in the other and some anus rubbing also had me standing tall very shortly. I was humping as I blew my load. Will be back.Sounds good. Where is it??

Member #5868
12-20-18, 11:23
Any suggestions for which provider to ask for at Sunrise in Franklin?

Vette51
12-20-18, 19:03
Going to give myself a Christmas gift. Wondering who y'all think is the best provider in town.

Merry Christmas to all.

Vet96
12-22-18, 09:44
Well I haven't seen them all but from my experiences I'd have to say Emily at Angel Spa. Pretty and looks like mid 30's. Massage was light back rubbing for ten minutes or so and rest of the time she massaged my groin area and it was great. Set me up in different positions while she worked the whole area. OTC touching with great finish. She may not be there until after Christmas but definitely recommend.

Going to give myself a Christmas gift. Wondering who y'all think is the best provider in town.

Merry Christmas to all..

AlsoKynky
12-28-18, 01:57
FYI. I noticed today that Blue Ocean has changed its name to Jasmine Flower Spa on Google Maps.

Vette51
12-28-18, 08:31
Went there yesterday, seen yoyo. Had a really good time. Massage is so so. But the teasing and free roaming is awesome. Thinking there is more of a menu than most in town. Will be back.

Snakeeyez
12-28-18, 21:58
Well I haven't seen them all but from my experiences I'd have to say Emily at Angel Spa. Pretty and looks like mid 30's. Massage was light back rubbing for ten minutes or so and rest of the time she massaged my groin area and it was great. Set me up in different positions while she worked the whole area. OTC touching with great finish. She may not be there until after Christmas but definitely recommend.

.Visited today and got Emily. Kinda turned me off her asking for tip up front, glad I did. If I hadn't seen reviews here I would have left Awesome skill and finish. Well worth it. Just wish these BG parlors would allow to see some skin.

Vet96
12-29-18, 13:13
Decided to go here yesterday hoping for a young girl. Only a middle aged woman working. Say around late 40's. Massage was very good with light brushing. On the flip she massaged all around the groin area but wouldn't touch junior who was already at attention. She asked if I wanted to do it and as always I say no you do it. I think it was her LEO check. Finish was great but fellas if you don't stop her she will try to stick her whole finger in your chute. So beware if you don't like that sort of thing.

https://nashville.adlist24.com/massagespa/a7180082.

Member #5868
01-02-19, 23:50
Decided to go here yesterday hoping for a young girl. Only a middle aged woman working. Say around late 40's. Massage was very good with light brushing. On the flip she massaged all around the groin area but wouldn't touch junior who was already at attention. She asked if I wanted to do it and as always I say no you do it. I think it was her LEO check. Finish was great but fellas if you don't stop her she will try to stick her whole finger in your chute. So beware if you don't like that sort of thing.

.Doesn't seem like anyone's seen these young girls as Sunrise. Maybe they don't actually exist?

Vette51
01-03-19, 08:16
Doesn't seem like anyone's seen these young girls as Sunrise. Maybe they don't actually exist?No I think only one older lady. But she does give a really good massage.

Vet96
01-05-19, 10:40
Went to see yoyo again at Jasmine. Decent massage and again she let me go as far as I could before popping. Bra off, panties to her knees, fingers in her groin area.

SlapJack
01-05-19, 22:05
First time I went to Jasmine spa I asked for 90 min and about 10 min in a second girl came in and said same money two girls so I thought why not. They were both young and very good looking. They let me play as much as I wanted for the finish. Then every time since it has been the older lady. She lets you play all you want but I miss the 2 young girls but I don't think they are there any more. I have been to angle spa, the first time I had a really hot one she did a great job but charged 50 instead of the usual 40. She also let me play. The 2 other times had another one that charged 60 and made you pay right in the middle. I didn't like that and haven't been back. Also no play at all. Seems like these places come in and put some good hot girls that let you play then after a month put in the usual girl. Lavender and blue ocean spa did the same thing.

ChuckNdHowz
01-06-19, 22:04

.Visited today, I concur Sophie gives a very good massage. Almost same experience without the problem of the finger up the chute. I will repeat.

YellowJacket
01-16-19, 17:01
I visited sunrise in Franklin about a month ago saw Sofie. Massage was fine on the flip she made me happy. I was able to feel OTC and we did some light kissing. I asked her is more is available and she said no that they only want to offer HE. I tipped 40.

I visited Jasmine / Blue Ocean a few weeks ago. There is more on the menu here. I have been her 3 times. The first time I saw YUYU and it is reported on back in the thread and you can look that up. The second and third time I also saw YUYU. I brought my own picnic supplies and she had a little of the hot dog I brought along both times. This set me back about 80 plus the house. She is not that good and tires quickly. I do not think full service is available only CBJ. Based on her skills, its not worth the 80. But, one of you fellas might need that option so it is there.

Yesterday I visited Lilly's, they had three girls working. I got the new girl. I got into the room and after a few I flipped on my own, I got her top up and panties down to her ankles. She titty fucked me and I fingered that little pussy to orgasm, I also brought supplies here, but she wouldn't even allow me to open them. HE is all that is available here. I tipped 40. I have seen the older small girl before and things ended about the same as this time.

I have been to Lavender and to Blue Ocean. HE was all that was offered, I have not tried bringing my own supplies at either place.

I have not tried Angel or New Asia.

Bring along your own supplies and flash the cash. You never know what might happen. Take a shower, and shave. Take pride in yourself and the girl might be nice to you. I laugh when I read that some of you fellas have stopped in and say nothing was available.

Take a long look at yourself first. If you smell and are unshaven, your clothes are all dirty, why would she want to.

Be nice to you? Don't act like your from planet stupid when you arrive. Say hello! When you go into the room undress, but don't lay on the table. When she comes in let her see Mr Happy, then get on the table. Give her ass a squeeze. Let her know you like her and you like what she is doing. LEO won't do these things.

YellowJacket
01-17-19, 09:26
If you have never had a finger in your ass while she makes you blow your load, you are missing a great time.

XKillJoyX
01-18-19, 14:19
So it sound like Lilly's is the best bet for a visit right? May be in town.

YellowJacket
01-18-19, 17:11
Your dollar might get you more at Jasmine, other than that they are all about the same.

XKillJoyX
01-19-19, 01:39
LEO active or nah?

Vette51
01-19-19, 08:33
Your dollar might get you more at Jasmine, other than that they are all about the same.Has anyone tried the other girl at Jasmine. Is she as open as yoyo with her menu options?

Can post or pm. Thanks.

Fretz
01-20-19, 18:39
Any info on the new girl in Franklin?

ChuckNdHowz
01-20-19, 18:52
Any info on the new girl in Franklin?No, only Sophie. Is the new girl younger?

Fretz
01-20-19, 19:31
No, only Sophie. Is the new girl younger?I don't know, I was hoping someone else knows.

Street Seeker
01-22-19, 17:54
I don't know, I was hoping someone else knows.Saw her Saturday, Cici is younger and cute. Gives an awesome massage and I left very satisfied.

SlapJack
01-22-19, 20:20
So the first few times I went to lavender I got a younger girl that was very good looking and very nice up top. She was fine with some play. I have been back several times sense then and get the older lady that does a decent massage and decent ending but isn't even close to the other looks wise. I go in the other night and the owner said she is busy and ask me to wait. So set I in a room in the back for 7 or 8 min then say I will come back in 20 min. He said OK but while I was walking out the other very attractive girl comes out and tries to point me into her room. He said come back in 20. I said if she is ready I'm ready now. He said no come back 20. I'm not sure if the better looking girl is his girlfriend or what but he don't want people to see her and I'm not sure why. So this will for sure be my last time ever going in there.

Angle Massage does very good work but always makes you pay for the tip half way threw and ALWAYS ask for more. The first time I gave 40 and she wanted 60. This time I gave 60 so we didn't have to haggle and she wanted 80. I said give me my money back and I will go. She changed her mind quick. She lets you play some. One girl there won't let you touch at all.

For sure Jasmine seems to have the most complete menu but she is older. Have seen 2 younger girls there that had fun also but haven't seen them since the first time.

YellowJacket
01-23-19, 16:26
So the first few times I went to lavender I got a younger girl that was very good looking and very nice up top. She was fine with some play. I have been back several times sense then and get the older lady that does a decent massage and decent ending but isn't even close to the other looks wise. I go in the other night and the owner said she is busy and ask me to wait. So set I in a room in the back for 7 or 8 min then say I will come back in 20 min. He said OK but while I was walking out the other very attractive girl comes out and tries to point me into her room. He said come back in 20. I said if she is ready I'm ready now. He said no come back 20. I'm not sure if the better looking girl is his girlfriend or what but he don't want people to see her and I'm not sure why. So this will for sure be my last time ever going in there.

Angle Massage does very good work but always makes you pay for the tip half way threw and ALWAYS ask for more. The first time I gave 40 and she wanted 60. This time I gave 60 so we didn't have to haggle and she wanted 80. I said give me my money back and I will go. She changed her mind quick. She lets you play some. One girl there won't let you touch at all.

For sure Jasmine seems to have the most complete menu but she is older. Have seen 2 younger girls there that had fun also but haven't seen them since the first time.I agree with this report.

Dan4598
01-23-19, 17:37
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

CSmith3558
01-24-19, 00:06
Taking off work tomorrow going to come to bowling green. I have visited blue sky, jasmine, lililys, angel spa, and lavender all at night time. I'm assuming they all have different girls during the day. Where should I go? And are there any other spa besides those 5?

Vette51
01-24-19, 08:09
Taking off work tomorrow going to come to bowling green. I have visited blue sky, jasmine, lililys, angel spa, and lavender all at night time. I'm assuming they all have different girls during the day. Where should I go? And are there any other spa besides those 5?Those are the only ones worth visiting in town. I've been to all these at different times of the day and evening and it's the same girls all the time. So it just depends on who you like.

My choices.

Blue sky Tina.

Lavenders Lucy.

Angels Amy.

Lilly's Jennifer.

Jasmine yoyo.

SlapJack
01-24-19, 18:15
Those are the only ones worth visiting in town. I've been to all these at different times of the day and evening and it's the same girls all the time. So it just depends on who you like.

My choices.

Blue sky Tina.

Lavenders Lucy.

Angels Amy.

Lilly's Jennifer.

Jasmine yoyo.Is Lucy the older lady at Lavender or the young one. If anyone has any advice on how to get the younger one please let me know.

CSmith3558
01-26-19, 00:41
I made a trip to sunrise today just to try something different. Massage was ok little more firm than I like an could used a little more oil. No teasing while I was back up. On the flip maybe brushed jr twice. Didn't think it was going to go anywhere she leaned against my arm an I rubbed on her leg an smile. She asked why I'm smiling I said just enjoying myself then she pulled my towel off an said you want to take care of yourself I said no you do it. Then she said I can't to much stuff on the internet after convincing her I was cool she said 5 I tryed to get her to go 4 she was firm on 5 an jr was up so I agreed an left happy. It's ok place but I probably won't return bg places are 10 x better.

YellowJacket
01-30-19, 20:02
The rub was good, she was tall for an Asian girl.

Very nice teasing. I brought my own supplies for a weenie roast.

But she wasn't hungry. At all!

She finished our Time together with a very nice handshake.

She let me feel yer up otc, that's it.

$120 out the door, and had a little bottle of water to boot.

Vette51
01-31-19, 09:15
Just wondering if angels aways asks for.

6 tip when everyone else gets. 4.

I don't mind giving it on my own but when they ask for it, that's a different story. Just wondering if it's just me or do they do it to everyone.

CSmith3558
01-31-19, 11:25

$120 out the door, and had a little bottle of water to boot.Did you get an hour? I've only been once few months back I got half hour out door with 85.

YellowJacket
01-31-19, 15:18
Did you get an hour? I've only been once few months back I got half hour out door with 85.Yes got the hour, and I have gotten out the door cheaper at other places, but this was my first visit at Angel. So I may have over tipped.

DatyLover54
02-01-19, 08:20

I don't mind giving it on my own but when they ask for it, that's a different story. Just wondering if it's just me or do they do it to everyone.I tried and tried for $40, but $50 was minimum, will not repeat, as there are better options IMHO.

BuildingCode
02-01-19, 23:04
After a disappointing time in Louisville, I stayed over in BG and went to Lavender in the morning. I was actually greeted by the tall younger provider instead of the guy who is usually there. She showed me to her room and I got comfortable. Usual 60 for hour and 40 tip for ending. The rub was not as good as the older lady. At times, it seemed like she was practicing pressure points for disarming someone! However, the finish was maybe a little better than the other lady. Overall, I would probably prefer the older one.

BuildingCode
02-01-19, 23:09

I don't mind giving it on my own but when they ask for it, that's a different story. Just wondering if it's just me or do they do it to everyone.The 2 times I've been 60 was the requested tip. The first time the taller girl stated that 60 was the tip for an hour session. Don't know if they go lower on the 30 minute or not. When the second one (very short lady) insisted on 60 as well, I decided the other places are a better value. The shorter lady actually tried to sell me on the idea that she would get her boobs out for an 80 tip. Like you, I don't mind tipping a little extra at the end if they really put some effort in (and I'm old enough it sometimes is needed), but no need to start at 60 when there are so many other options.

Cromwell
02-02-19, 10:54

$120 out the door, and had a little bottle of water to boot.What sort of supplies are you referring to?

YellowJacket
02-02-19, 13:41
Cover, cap, raincoat, condom, rubber.

CrenShaw77
02-04-19, 11:03
Do any of the massage parlors in Bowling Green offer FS.

Drakka666
02-04-19, 17:53
I have read a few reports but wanted to ask of Liliys or Angels is better? Any specific details to sway me either way? I want to treat myself to a good massage / rub and extra release would be great.

Master Po
02-05-19, 08:36
Do any of the massage parlors in Bowling Green offer FS.No, they do not.

DatyLover54
02-05-19, 09:46
Do any of the massage parlors in Bowling Green offer FS.Nope. At least none that I am aware of.

DatyLover54
02-05-19, 09:48
I have read a few reports but wanted to ask of Liliys or Angels is better? Any specific details to sway me either way? I want to treat myself to a good massage / rub and extra release would be great.Liliys is a little less $, and same or better service IMHO.

Vette51
02-05-19, 10:10
Liliys is a little less $, and same or better service IMHO.But there is other options out there. Just depends on girl. IMHO.

YellowJacket
02-05-19, 10:49
Liliys is a little less $, and same or better service IMHO.I think this may come down to personal preference. I enjoyed the views offered by lilly's and Jasmine spa.

Angel's only offered me OTC touch. But, the ending was about the same at both lilly's And Angels. My money went further at Jasmine. Lilly's was slightly cheaper than Angel's.

YellowJacket
02-05-19, 14:25
Do any of the massage parlors in Bowling Green offer FS.Nope, CBJ at Jasmine is best you can get, and its not that great.

Jacoson
02-05-19, 18:15
OMG OMG OMG. Ok, now that I've caught my breath, the review:

She was a new girl,My guess is she's late 30's to mid-40's, short, fit, nice set of boobs, tight little bubble butt and I'd say 6-7/10 on the AMP scale. She was wearing some kind of yoga pant and a cute top. I was going to take the hhr but when I met her I threw. 6 at the house for the hr and she took me into the room.

As the oil drizzled down my ass to my boys, she began to do a slow, soft tease of rubbing it in everywhere. At once, both hands were on me, one teasing my balloon knot and the other alternating between the boys and the captain. I actually didn't realize her finger was inside until I felt pressure against the p-spot. Some of you guys aren't into it, and that's cool, but if you are. She is definitely into it. Word of warning, if you don't like to be finger-f**ked, speak up, she gets a little excited and pumps too much instead of slowing down. Something I'll better coach her on next time. At this point, the other hand was clamped on the captain and was doing a fantastic job of bringing him to attention, and I was really enjoying it. She then said to turn over, and I obliged. She drizzled oil over my throbbing member and went to work on it, and before I knew it she was working the p-spot again, her hand slowly increasing in speed until it was a blur. About the time I felt the tell-tale swelling from within, she became really excited and said "yes, fucking cum, yes, oh fucking cum!" She pressed and pumped until I was completely drained from a trembling release.

She hadn't asked for a tip amount, so I gave the standard. 4 and she looked pleased. I will be back.

YellowJacket
02-06-19, 19:37
OMG OMG OMG. Ok, now that I've caught my breath, the review:

She was a new girl,My guess is she's late 30's to mid-40's, short, fit, nice set of boobs, tight little bubble butt and I'd say 6-7/10 on the AMP scale. She was wearing some kind of yoga pant and a cute top. I was going to take the hhr but when I met her I threw. 6 at the house for the hr and she took me into the room.

As the oil drizzled down my ass to my boys, she began to do a slow, soft tease of rubbing it in everywhere. At once, both hands were on me, one teasing my balloon knot and the other alternating between the boys and the captain. I actually didn't realize her finger was inside until I felt pressure against the p-spot. Some of you guys aren't into it, and that's cool, but if you are. She is definitely into it. Word of warning, if you don't like to be finger-f**ked, speak up, she gets a little excited and pumps too much instead of slowing down. Something I'll better coach her on next time. At this point, the other hand was clamped on the captain and was doing a fantastic job of bringing him to attention, and I was really enjoying it. She then said to turn over, and I obliged. She drizzled oil over my throbbing member and went to work on it, and before I knew it she was working the p-spot again, her hand slowly increasing in speed until it was a blur. About the time I felt the tell-tale swelling from within, she became really excited and said "yes, fucking cum, yes, oh fucking cum!" She pressed and pumped until I was completely drained from a trembling release.

She hadn't asked for a tip amount, so I gave the standard. 4 and she looked pleased. I will be back.I went based on Jacosons review and should have just went to Jasmine or Lilly's.

New girl was a little chunky and could be described as a southern cornbread fed softball player. I had a nice rub, and on the flip a decent handshake. She smelled like smoke which is a turn off for me.

The room fee was 60 and tip was 40. I am not interested any longer in Lavender, Sunshine, Blue Shy or Angel unless I see reports that they will pop out the tits and drop the panties. If that changes let me know. I have never been to New Asia, and see no reason to based on the reviews.

I will head to Jasmine, or the Lillys where I can get a mouthful of titty and my fingers in her wet twat. While she works on JR.

CSmith3558
02-07-19, 14:59
Went by angel spa today been a while since my last visit and I seen reports of new girl and I thought it would be nice to see a new face.

Went in paid got undressed laid on table an waited an waited finally got knock at the door lady I've seen before came in said they had a new girl shell be ready in 2 minutes. I said ok shortly after a a younger looking lady with red hair came in. She maybe in her 30's. She had a real deep voice little thick for an Asian not to bad tho.

Descent rub lots of teasing. Nice hand shake on the flip. No tip was asked but I left 4. Not the best I've had but I enjoyed my time.

Larry1130
02-08-19, 22:07
On the way back from Alabama I stopped off in BG for a massage. Picked Jasmine because easy access from I65.45 for her massage ok, lady didn't understand English lady was nice, standard. Will not return AMP have been going down hill in all states that I visit with poor reviews on all sites. Almost all are only doing standard or nothing.

Vette51
02-10-19, 12:31
Was looking something to do yesterday and decided to checkout lavenders again. The last few I was Lisa and kinda was over her and wanted to check out Lucy again. Lucy is younger maybe about 35. Kind of tall for an Asian, and I think alot more pretty. She showed me to the room and gave her the money for the hour. I got undressed and sat on the edge of the table and waited for her. When she came in I gave her a hug and a kiss. Thought see what happens, started rubbing on her tits, didn't seem to mind so I lifted her shirt up and started sucking on her. She let me do this for a little bit then has me lay down and gives me a massage. Nothing great but nice with lots of teasing. On the flip I lifted her shirt again suck on them nice tits. She let me in her pants. But they stayed on, and no fiv. She gave me a really sexual standard finish. All in all had a great time. Got dressed and she gave me a kiss and a hug and a water, told me to come back and I will.

Street Seeker
02-11-19, 17:18
Was looking something to do yesterday and decided to checkout lavenders again. The last few I was Lisa and kinda was over her and wanted to check out Lucy again. Lucy is younger maybe about 35. Kind of tall for an Asian, and I think alot more pretty. She showed me to the room and gave her the money for the hour. I got undressed and sat on the edge of the table and waited for her. When she came in I gave her a hug and a kiss. Thought see what happens, started rubbing on her tits, didn't seem to mind so I lifted her shirt up and started sucking on her. She let me do this for a little bit then has me lay down and gives me a massage. Nothing great but nice with lots of teasing. On the flip I lifted her shirt again suck on them nice tits. She let me in her pants. But they stayed on, and no fiv. She gave me a really sexual standard finish. All in all had a great time. Got dressed and she gave me a kiss and a hug and a water, told me to come back and I will.Always enjoyed Lisa. Too bad she is gone. I've played with Lucy before and she was OK but not near as fun as Lisa who provided more than a handshake. Is Lucy still the only one there?

Stressed2
02-15-19, 13:18
I have read four pages of the forum. Everyone has differing opinions. Who has the prettiest, youngest talent with the best service? I am talking about the Asian places. I understand that only a standard is available in these places.

Thanks in advance.

Stressed2.

Street Seeker
02-15-19, 14:38
I have read four pages of the forum. Everyone has differing opinions. Who has the prettiest, youngest talent with the best service? I am talking about the Asian places. I understand that only a standard is available in these places.

Thanks in advance.

Stressed2.If those are your requirements. None of them. None of the talent is "young" (under 30) and while some are cute in their own way, they aren't even close to the "pretty" in Dallas or Atlanta.

Stressed2
02-16-19, 00:11
If those are your requirements. None of them. None of the talent is "young" (under 30) and while some are cute in their own way, they aren't even close to the "pretty" in Dallas or Atlanta.Thank you I guess I will head south!

Street Seeker
02-16-19, 14:00
Just noticed this place after enjoying an hour at Angel with the new girl Kathy. Based on the pics curtains for doors, legit place or?

Street Seeker
02-16-19, 17:13
Got a double in today, older lady who gave a relaxing massage and I was happy when I left.

CSmith3558
02-16-19, 20:29
Got a double in today, older lady who gave a relaxing massage and I was happy when I left.Is a double a 4 hand massage?

JCModel78
02-16-19, 22:26
Just noticed this place after enjoying an hour at Angel with the new girl Kathy. Based on the pics curtains for doors, legit place or?How was your experience with Kathy?

Vette51
02-17-19, 06:07
Is a double a 4 hand massage?

Got a double in today, older lady who gave a relaxing massage and I was happy when I left.Wondering if you could give us a review. Tell us more.

Street Seeker
02-18-19, 11:41
How was your experience with Kathy?Let me clarify. I did not get a 4-handed. I visited two different Spa's and received a massage with happiness at both. As for Kathy, she was good but I prefer the other lady (I think Cici). Kathy did offer me a topless for $ but I declined. She is OK looking but not worth $ to see her topless.

Member #6535
02-20-19, 17:57
I went based on Jacosons review and should have just went to Jasmine or Lilly's.

New girl was a little chunky and could be described as a southern cornbread fed softball player. I had a nice rub, and on the flip a decent handshake. She smelled like smoke which is a turn off for me.

The room fee was 60 and tip was 40. I am not interested any longer in Lavender, Sunshine, Blue Shy or Angel unless I see reports that they will pop out the tits and drop the panties. If that changes let me know. I have never been to New Asia, and see no reason to based on the reviews.

I will head to Jasmine, or the Lillys where I can get a mouthful of titty and my fingers in her wet twat. While she works on JR.Where is Jasmine located? I don't see it in Rubmap.

Vet96
02-20-19, 20:09
Try searching under it's old name. Blue Ocean.

Where is Jasmine located? I don't see it in Rubmap..

GimmeHappyEnd
02-21-19, 14:59
Try searching under it's old name. Blue Ocean.

.Is this the spa with a used car lot in the same building?

CSmith3558
02-21-19, 23:24
Just noticed this place after enjoying an hour at Angel with the new girl Kathy. Based on the pics curtains for doors, legit place or?Did you ever try this place out? Looks legit but I always enjoy new places. Get bored rotating between same 5 places.

CSmith3558
02-22-19, 08:41
Is this the spa with a used car lot in the same building?Yes that's the one.

GimmeHappyEnd
02-23-19, 02:47
Yes that's the one.I went there last week. I passed it 2 times before I realized there was another store beside the car lot. There was 1 girl working and she was busy. The woman was average looking so I headed to a different parlor.

CSmith3558
03-01-19, 12:55
Has anyone seen hannah? I used to see her ads on backpage all the time. Just saw this ad https://bowlinggreen.rubratings.com/124919 I was always curious about going but something about going to someones home makes me nervous I'm more comfortable going to a massage business. But was thinking about giving her a call just wondering if anyone has had any luck or bad experience.

Taylor833
03-01-19, 22:07
Has anyone seen hannah? I used to see her ads on backpage all the time. Just saw this ad https://bowlinggreen.rubratings.com/124919 I was always curious about going but something about going to someones home makes me nervous I'm more comfortable going to a massage business. But was thinking about giving her a call just wondering if anyone has had any luck or bad experience.She is not for everyone but I personally have seen her a bunch of times and we click and I always have a blast myself.

Nothim
03-02-19, 00:17
Has anyone seen hannah? I used to see her ads on backpage all the time. Just saw this ad https://bowlinggreen.rubratings.com/124919 I was always curious about going but something about going to someones home makes me nervous I'm more comfortable going to a massage business. But was thinking about giving her a call just wondering if anyone has had any luck or bad experience.She's an awesome lady. I can't imagine her putting up with nonsense out of anybody but she's super sweet. I find her very pretty. She's not a sketchy kid. Her place is about as not sketchy as you can get. Very, very laid back atmosphere. Just use common sense. Be clean when you get there. Don't smell. I don't bring that up because of her, it's just common courtesy.

I have seen her many times over the last several years. I've never left disappointed and always feel very relaxed when I leave. She's not a last minute person. Make an appointment that you can meet. I'm nervous every time I walk into a new place so I'm not going to tell to not be nervous. But I never am with her. She's a great conversationalist too even though this isn't a conversation thread. Tell her you read good reviews on here! She'll get a kick out of it.

DrJizz8008
03-02-19, 12:58
Saw Lucy for the first time taller like others have said but pretty cute. I think she is the only one working there currently. 60 house fee and left happy, though I feel like I have had better times at lililys and blue ocean. Anyone know any girls better looking than Lucy? Seems to be the best looking I've had in this area but was wondering if other had other receommendations.

CSmith3558
03-02-19, 18:52
Saw Lucy for the first time taller like others have said but pretty cute. I think she is the only one working there currently. 60 house fee and left happy, though I feel like I have had better times at lililys and blue ocean. Anyone know any girls better looking than Lucy? Seems to be the best looking I've had in this area but was wondering if other had other receommendations.I went to lavender last night got the older woman. Did you request the younger woman? I only saw 1 in there last night.

DrJizz8008
03-04-19, 23:15
I went to lavender last night got the older woman. Did you request the younger woman? I only saw 1 in there last night.Yes, I called ahead and asked if she was available based on a prior post. She was the only one there though and had to answer the door when somebody showed up.

CSmith3558
03-07-19, 16:03
Had some free time this morning so decided to make the trip to bowling green and get couple massages.

My first stop I went to angel spa. Walked in no 1 greeted me. I stood an waited the open the front door let it slam back. Still no one came. I could here someone in the back I yelled out is anyone here? No answer so I left. Decided to go down the road to lililys. Had a new girl believe she said her name was Jenny. Looked to be maybe late 30's early 40's. Ok massage I could tell she testing me a little, not much teasing a slight brush over the grenades a couple times, on the flip she pulled the towel back out an covered me I was worried it wasn't going to go anywhere. She started asking where I was from an she's never seen me before I told her I've never seen her she said she was new all while rubbing my thighs I told her I've been there a bunch just now since Christmas then she pulled towel off rubbed lower stomach and just above jr then pointed I agreed an long story short left happy.

Then I decided to go straight to blue sky, I arrived with 2 trucks parked so I set in car played on my phone few minutes the someone walked out an drove off so I figured I go in. I was greeted an lady told me we busy right now come back in 30 minutes.

Not wanting to wait I just went down the road to lavender. Had older lady, massage was a bit harder than I like but was ok. Lots of teasing. An the finish was great she had to really work for it where I got off earlier. Damage between 2 was 100 a piece. Even tho it was a harder massage believe I had a better time at lavender.

Vette51
03-08-19, 12:21
FYI.

Just stopped at sunrise in Franklin, door was open and walked in, lights were out and nobody was there. Looked in one room and no table there.

It appears it won't reopen.

Drove on up to BG.

CSmith3558
03-08-19, 19:39
I just called the number out of curiosity. Chinese man answered had troublemaking out what he was saying but I finally made that they was closed asked me if I ever go to bowling to try lavender massage. May be same owners.

FYI.

Just stopped at sunrise in Franklin, door was open and walked in, lights were out and nobody was there. Looked in one room and no table there.

It appears it won't reopen.

Drove on up to BG..

YellowJacket
03-19-19, 09:22
LEO on several different levels went to an extreme amount of trouble in this case. Some have expressed some trepidation continuing their massage visits because of the Kraft Story. I urge caution. Remember you have the right to remain silent if stopped. Consider tipping outside the massage room. Cell phones used in video mode panned around the massage room have the ability to expose possible cameras hidden.

https://mb.ntd.com/how-police-spent-months-taking-down-a-spa-where-robert-kraft-is-accused-of-soliciting-prostitution_302763.html

Staticx
03-19-19, 16:06
Anyone know anything about the new place opening on 31 W near the Kroger? Called Q Massage?

Nuru2099
03-20-19, 12:07
Was wondering if anyone knew anything about this ad from rubratings.

https://bowlinggreen.rubratings.com/140697

Vet96
03-21-19, 06:35
I found the ad on Tuesday under Hopkinsville / Oak Grove. That's a day after you seen it in BG. I texted and whoever was on the other end said they were in Nashville but they would let me know once they come back to the Oak Grove area. I find this all sketchy because how can you provide these services in all three areas. She said showers available so must be incall. Unless maybe it's a portable table? Tagreplacement0}.

CSmith3558
03-21-19, 13:08
I found the ad on Tuesday under Hopkinsville / Oak Grove. That's a day after you seen it in BG. I texted and whoever was on the other end said they were in Nashville but they would let me know once they come back to the Oak Grove area. I find this all sketchy because how can you provide these services in all three areas. She said showers available so must be incall. Unless maybe it's a portable table? Tagreplacement0}.If we are talking about the same ad I text them last night. They said they was in Louisville last night then going to oak grove. I started out asking if they did massage out of studio or home they never answered I asked twice. Seemed kind of sketchy to me. I won't contact again unless I see some good reviews.

BlackHawk101
03-21-19, 16:31
Any good massage places left in Franklin?

Vet96
03-21-19, 20:02
I'm talking about the ad in post 204.

If we are talking about the same ad I text them last night. They said they was in Louisville last night then going to oak grove. I started out asking if they did massage out of studio or home they never answered I asked twice. Seemed kind of sketchy to me. I won't contact again unless I see some good reviews..

CodeBlue999
03-22-19, 10:47
Does anyone know anything about Gia? I texted her last week and got a reply saying wrong number, I checked it three times and I had it right. She's still advertising the same phone no.

https://bowlinggreen.rubratings.com/119306

CSmith3558
03-22-19, 16:54
I'm talking about the ad in post 204.

.Same 1 texted.

CSmith3558
03-22-19, 16:57
Does anyone know anything about Gia? I texted her last week and got a reply saying wrong number, I checked it three times and I had it right. She's still advertising the same phone no.

https://bowlinggreen.rubratings.com/119306I met her a couple years ago in Lebanon TN. When I pulled up in the parking lot a guy walked out of the room she said it was her bf. Her pics are photoshopped or older she had scabs on her face and a light mustache. I was on edge with the bf / pump lurking around I left she looked rough an I didn't feel safe. Just my experience yours may be different.

CodeBlue999
03-24-19, 11:59
I met her a couple years ago in Lebanon TN. When I pulled up in the parking lot a guy walked out of the room she said it was her bf. Her pics are photoshopped or older she had scabs on her face and a light mustache. I was on edge with the bf / pump lurking around I left she looked rough an I didn't feel safe. Just my experience yours may be different.Ummm. I think I'll pass on this one, not really what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Skinzaholic
03-26-19, 14:12
Anyone know anything about the new place opening on 31 W near the Kroger? Called Q Massage?I noticed this was open now. Has anyone visited that can report? I may toftt if non one reports in the next few days.

YellowJacket
03-26-19, 15:48
I noticed this was open now. Has anyone visited that can report? I may toftt if non one reports in the next few days.This appears to be legit. I might stop in to check it out, but when I called she was all business and wanted to schedule appointment, wanted my name, very chatty with very good English. You can make up your own minds, see website below.

https://qmassage-massagetherapist.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

YellowJacket
03-26-19, 15:51
Anyone know anything about the new place opening on 31 W near the Kroger? Called Q Massage?See my other post. .

https://qmassage-massagetherapist.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

CSmith3558
03-26-19, 15:55
This appears to be legit. I might stop in to check it out, but when I called she was all business and wanted to schedule appointment, wanted my name, very chatty with very good English. You can make up your own minds, see website below.

https://qmassage-massagetherapist.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referralI sent a member a question about this place. He messaged me back said they wanted him to leave his underwear on. Sounds legit place to me.

Staticx
03-26-19, 17:36
This appears to be legit. I might stop in to check it out, but when I called she was all business and wanted to schedule appointment, wanted my name, very chatty with very good English. You can make up your own minds, see website below.

https://qmassage-massagetherapist.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referralI have been twice to this place. First time was with a little older lady, mid 40's, started off as a decent legit massage. Finally got to the flip and after a bit of negotiating got a standard HE. No touching of provider. Was told by first provider that they have a standing shower now, but have a table shower on the way in a few months when the order arrives.

Second trip I opted for a different provider, mid 20's with very nice assets, only a decent massage was achieved. I would say this one could potentially allow for more but will take a few visits for her to get comfortable with you.

Not sure I will repeat.

YellowJacket
03-27-19, 10:32
I have been twice to this place. First time was with a little older lady, mid 40's, started off as a decent legit massage. Finally got to the flip and after a bit of negotiating got a standard HE. No touching of provider. Was told by first provider that they have a standing shower now, but have a table shower on the way in a few months when the order arrives.

Second trip I opted for a different provider, mid 20's with very nice assets, only a decent massage was achieved. I would say this one could potentially allow for more but will take a few visits for her to get comfortable with you.

Not sure I will repeat.Well it appears we have a lot of questions still to be answered here at "Q". One report says you got to keep your drawers on and another says you can leave happy. I hope we can get some further answers.

YellowJacket
03-27-19, 10:34
I have been twice to this place. First time was with a little older lady, mid 40's, started off as a decent legit massage. Finally got to the flip and after a bit of negotiating got a standard HE. No touching of provider. Was told by first provider that they have a standing shower now, but have a table shower on the way in a few months when the order arrives.

Not sure I will repeat.What did the happiness cost and how did the negotiation go?

CSmith3558
03-27-19, 14:22
Well after seeing all the discussion on Q massage I too the plunge. Went in greeted by 1 older Asian and 1 younger tried to sell me on 90 or 60 minutes I chose 30. They both took me to room told me to take all my clothes off and get comfortable. Got undressed an put sheet over me. The younger lady came in gave a nice medium massage was covered with the sheet the whole time never exposed unless she was working that area. She asked if I wanted more time I declined said I had plans clean with a warm towel I never even flipped over. No teasing at all. Was a good massage and she was cute only positive thing I can say.

So a ran straight to angel spa after I left. Got 30 minutes straight to teasing light touch flipped quick, good handshake went home happy.

YellowJacket
03-27-19, 18:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Staticx
03-28-19, 03:46
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?"

A2

Staticx
03-28-19, 17:34
Thanks for the report. I would say staticx is either lying, confused or knows a secret code word we don't.He got the young one. Go back read original post I made. Young one = standard massage no extras. SMH.

BgPornPerv
04-03-19, 20:51
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove homosexual references in the text. Please do not post homosexual references in the Forum. Thanks!

Mojo86
04-05-19, 21:17
I haven't seen many posts about the BG scene recently. Been to Lavender's & Jasmine about a month ago. Was thinking of making a trip this week and was wondering if that trip was still worth taking.

YellowJacket
04-05-19, 23:07
I haven't seen many posts about the BG scene recently. Been to Lavender's & Jasmine about a month ago. Was thinking of making a trip this week and was wondering if that trip was still worth taking.Things are as usual, new girl at Jasmine. LuLu.

Also a new girl a Lilly's enjoy.

Fretz
04-06-19, 15:02
Any new info on Q Massage?

KittyElectro
04-06-19, 18:55
Any new info on Q Massage?All the info here seems to be "totally legit, probably not worth it".

Mojo86
04-06-19, 21:53
Things are as usual, new girl at Jasmine. LuLu.

Also a new girl a Lilly's enjoy.Sweet Il' have to check them out. Is Jasmine the one by the car lot? I feel like they change their name.

KittyElectro
04-07-19, 12:09
Sweet Il' have to check them out. Is Jasmine the one by the car lot? I feel like they change their name.Pretty sure this is them:

https://bowlinggreen.rubratings.com/131692

Street Seeker
04-08-19, 23:33
Pretty sure this is them:

https://bowlinggreen.rubratings.com/131692That's them. I did a 4-hand with them. Lulu is much more playful than the other lady before the flip. But the other lady (Sophi I think) is much more fun after the flip.

Vette51
04-09-19, 07:18
Went to Lilly's yesterday to check out the new girl. Probably about 45, average looking Chinese and very small. Gave me a nice massage with some nice teasing, on the flip went slow and sensual with some nice roaming aloud. Had a good time and would see her again.

Skinzaholic
04-12-19, 22:42
Has anyone seen this or have any info?

http://bowling-green.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/270-904-9950best-servicenew/106023665829

Nuru2099
04-12-19, 22:55
Anyone been to this one.

http://bowling-green.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/grand-opening270-904-9950/303244716338

YellowJacket
04-13-19, 11:03
Has anyone seen this or have any info?

http://bowling-green.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/270-904-9950best-servicenew/106023665829Looks new, all the signs are in the ad to indicate extras might be on the menu. Open until 10 pm, the word Therapeutic in the ad, and suggestive pictures. My worry is that we may be getting "too many" rub and tug shops in BG. Anyhow, please report what you find.

EarthMover
04-13-19, 16:12
Looks new, all the signs are in the ad to indicate extras might be on the menu. Open until 10 pm, the word Therapeutic in the ad, and suggestive pictures. My worry is that we may be getting "too many" rub and tug shops in BG. Anyhow, please report what you find.Just stopped by and they are not open.

EarthMover
04-13-19, 17:14
That's them. I did a 4-hand with them. Lulu is much more playful than the other lady before the flip. But the other lady (Sophi I think) is much more fun after the flip.Very accurate description of Lulu, very playful before the flip. Not so much after the flip. All roaming over the clothes.

CSmith3558
04-13-19, 19:19
Wanting to try my first 4 hand massage. Where is the best place to go? Should I make an appointment cause most times I go I only see 2 girls at all locations I visit. And is the tip more cause you have 2 girls?

YellowJacket
04-14-19, 10:24
Wanting to try my first 4 hand massage. Where is the best place to go? Should I make an appointment cause most times I go I only see 2 girls at all locations I visit. And is the tip more cause you have 2 girls?Usually three girls At Lilly's.

Vette51
04-14-19, 11:47
Wanting to try my first 4 hand massage. Where is the best place to go? Should I make an appointment cause most times I go I only see 2 girls at all locations I visit. And is the tip more cause you have 2 girls?I would tip twice!

Staticx
04-15-19, 19:56
Just stopped by and they are not open.Can 2nd this, have stopped by last 3 days, no luck. Also called phone listed on the ad and it just rings.

Staticx
04-17-19, 00:42
Can 2nd this, have stopped by last 3 days, no luck. Also called phone listed on the ad and it just rings.Stopped in today, they are open but they do not offer what ad says they do. Did not fully partake but just a quick chat, so more may open up. YMMV.

CSmith3558
04-21-19, 22:09
Stopped in today, they are open but they do not offer what ad says they do. Did not fully partake but just a quick chat, so more may open up. YMMV.What did they not offer? Do you think there is any chance of extra? Thinking about trying them out next week.

ChuckNdHowz
04-23-19, 10:23
Looking for opinions on the better massage and experience. Would Lavender or Jasmine be the best choice. Massage, ending. Thanks.

Street Seeker
04-23-19, 17:56
Looking for opinions on the better massage and experience. Would Lavender or Jasmine be the best choice. Massage, ending. Thanks.Jasmine for me. The ladies there give a good massage and make sure you are happy. Of course. YMMV. I enjoyed a session at Jasmine last week, visited Lavender and the tall lady and one fugly one was there. Walked out and went to Blue Sky.

CSmith3558
04-23-19, 18:14
Looking for opinions on the better massage and experience. Would Lavender or Jasmine be the best choice. Massage, ending. Thanks.I like lavender better myself. Both good tho.

CSmith3558
04-24-19, 11:27
Well curiosity got the best of me. Went to Hong Kong spa. At first I was thinking I've wanted my money. I got 30 minutes they gave me a sheet on table put it on to waist the lady comes in pulls it up to my neck asks med or hard I went with med. Starts massage with sheet never used oil all threw the sheet no teasing. Finally she asks me to flip an she pulled sheath down to my belt line does my chest arms an stomach with oil. Does right leg an I'm just trying to relax thinking where am I going next then she does the left I feel a little draft I open my eyes she points I agreed finished with hand shake. $40 massage $40 tip. Ok massage but the ladys weren't attractive at all. I probably won't repeat cause theres better places in town but was nice to try a new 1.

YellowJacket
04-24-19, 17:28
Looking for opinions on the better massage and experience. Would Lavender or Jasmine be the best choice. Massage, ending. Thanks.Mostly they are all "about" the same. But, here is my take.

Lavender, Blue Sky and Angel are all massage with a handshake at the end. The cost is about 100 out the door at all three. I personally have had a hard time at all three getting much skin with my order as they only allowed over the clothes roaming.

My go to places recently have been LILLYS AND Jasmine they are also mostly massage with a handshake at the end. Now this is my experience so YMMV but I brought my own supplies to Lilly's on one occasion and for 80 on top of the house she accepted. I got to play with the tittys and pussy.

I've been to Jasmine and I've seen yuyu several times and did the same brought my own supplies and 80 on top of the house and she also accepted on multiple occasions. I also had nice hands on play with the tittys and Pussy. The new girl LuLu was not as fun though.

New Asia is a joke and don't waste your money unless just want a damn good massage and that's it.

I stopped into Hong Kong, but did not stay as the girl at the front could scare mice from a barn. If anybody has positive reports you have JR's attention.

There is a new place in Franklin Lucky Spa that looks promising but I've not had the pleasure. I will say this about the location. I would be very surprised if it's our kind of place and if it is it prolly will not last long as the other place that was in Franklin lasted less than6 months.

ChuckNdHowz
04-24-19, 17:57
Mostly they are all "about" the same. But, here is my take.

Lavender, Blue Sky and Angel are all massage with a handshake at the end. The cost is about 100 out the door at all three. I personally have had a hard time at all three getting much skin with my order as they only allowed over the clothes roaming.

My go to places recently have been LILLYS AND Jasmine they are also mostly massage with a handshake at the end. Now this is my experience so YMMV but I brought my own supplies to Lilly's on one occasion and for 80 on top of the house she accepted. I got to play with the tittys and pussy.

I've been to Jasmine and I've seen yuyu several times and did the same brought my own supplies and 80 on top of the house and she also accepted on multiple occasions. I also had nice hands on play with the tittys and Pussy. The new girl LuLu was not as fun though.

New Asia is a joke and don't waste your money unless just want a damn good massage and that's it.

I stopped into Hong Kong, but did not stay as the girl at the front could scare mice from a barn. If anybody has positive reports you have JR's attention.

There is a new place in Franklin Lucky Spa that looks promising but I've not had the pleasure. I will say this about the location. I would be very surprised if it's our kind of place and if it is it prolly will not last long as the other place that was in Franklin lasted less than6 months.Thanks to all for the opinions. I've tried Angel before and couldn't get an answer at Jasmine, 2nd time no go, so I wound up at Lavender. Great massage with roaming and left happy.

LuckyJhne
04-24-19, 21:28
When I got there I told them I was looking to get a massage session, and the mamasan told me that the new girl was Anna. Once in the room I stripped and wrapped a towel around my waist and then got faced down, she got next to me and oiled my back a bit and then began the rub, it felt good, which had me relaxed and carefree under her control, Anna worked on that for a while and then she asked me to flip around, she massaged my chest and lower abdomen and her eyes kept flickering down to my cock so I asked her for the hand job and she started working my cock under the towel and then removed it. I looked up at her and she wasn't exactly top of the line to look at I appreciated her petite body because it made me feel so much bigger than her like I could dominate her if I wanted to. I rubbed on her tits and made her lick her lips for me. She even massaged my ass hole, it felt great and she made me bust my nut within a few minutes. I told her that next time I wanted more but she didn't answer me and only smiled sheepishly.