PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin2
07-21-14, 17:52
Thread Starter.

Fatboy Riderky
01-21-15, 16:52
I just answered an email from an ad on CL advertising HEAD. I got pics from her and waiting on a number to call her. Anybody partake with this lady yet? Very pretty in the pics. Blonde says 24 but more like 28-30 probably.

RedbullRooster
01-21-15, 18:13
I just answered an email from an ad on CL advertising HEAD. I got pics from her and waiting on a number to call her. Anybody partake with this lady yet? Very pretty in the pics. Blonde says 24 but more like 28-30 probably.I haven't but I've been eyeing that one too. If you try her let us know!

Goodfellow
01-23-15, 10:56
I just answered an email from an ad on CL advertising HEAD. I got pics from her and waiting on a number to call her. Anybody partake with this lady yet? Very pretty in the pics. Blonde says 24 but more like 28-30 probably.I've seen that ad to, it's been there for quite a while. I didn't respond as past experiences on CL didn't lead to anything. If this one turns out differently I'd be interested. BTW, there is a post there from time to time from Russelville, it's real and she's a lot of fun. Name escapes me at the moment but she has a profile on aNotheR site.

DatyLover54
03-24-15, 05:19
I just answered an email from an ad on CL advertising HEAD. I got pics from her and waiting on a number to call her. Anybody partake with this lady yet? Very pretty in the pics. Blonde says 24 but more like 28-30 probably.Did anyone see her, got pics. And a phone no. , but not sure I want to TOFTT.

Thanks,

Bud564
07-15-15, 10:41
Found this one advertising at night (usually). Ads get flagged, but she seems legit. Says she's from out of town for a sick relative and needs the cash? Anybody try this one?

Joeboo76
12-05-15, 15:07
Met this girl on CL. She sent a pic. The pic wasn't her or it was a really old pic. I don't mind a bbw as long as she's Young and we'll proportioned. This girl held it all in her belly. Now at this point I had almost finished a $30 bottle of gentleman jack so wasn't much going to stop me. Or so I thought. This girl had such a stank rank ass P I had to send her packing. So my suggestion is to stay away from a CL add saying awesome massage. LOL.

Bud564
09-05-16, 11:22
This one answered an ad- says she's in town for the weekend and from Chattanooga- says she visits about once a month? Anybody? Seems too good to be true?

RedbullRooster
09-05-16, 19:11
This one answered an ad- says she's in town for the weekend and from Chattanooga- says she visits about once a month? Anybody? Seems too good to be true?You probably noticed already but she has an ad on BP today.

Vscrtlvr
09-06-16, 13:04
Have a link? I follow BP in Chattanooga. Not familiar with her.

You probably noticed already but she has an ad on BP today.

RedbullRooster
09-06-16, 22:13
Have a link? I follow BP in Chattanooga. Not familiar with her.The ad I was talking about had the same pic Bud posted. Maybe it wasn't the same girl. I looked for the link but it's gone.

Boston617
12-17-16, 20:43
Found a cute cute on CL, dreamed I met her today. Audrey, around 23 plenty of party girl college pics on fb. Downhill from there. I dreamed she is rail thin, with a bunch of fentanyl patches on her arm, a straw, credit card and white powder on her dresser. She was texting while I was there saying it was her sister, then her landlord. To seal the deal she had a black baby in a playpen next to her bed, his crib was in the other room but she assured me she "does stuff in front of him all the time". No thanks, not really into scarring kids for life with a junkie LOL I dreamed I made an excuse to leave, but she tried to convince me that she's hot and I only watching the kid while her sister was at the store although she said she lives alone in her 2 bedroom place full of kid stuff. Watch out in BG, there are some real winners.

BigDade1175
03-11-17, 22:12
Had a dream with Allyson dreamt she is 5' 100 lbs 34 bees only 28 years young dreamt she was very easy to talk to very accommodating no trips to Greece but other than that pretty much open to anything easy to text and setup time very good donation 1 $ for hr dreamt did BBBJ very very good, fiv, daty very responsive, nice sounds, on went cover to rcg, cg,daty, back to rcg to finish very very tight and shaved treat her right she gave permission to give her pH number or look on CL with ad with multiple pics she has long hair.

GypsyGirl1
03-24-22, 21:29
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.