PDA

View Full Version : BS website posting reviews.

Visual800
07-19-14, 11:55
For new girls, most times it comes up with results from tosluts.com. I have NEVER read a bad review from this place BUT I think for some reason its full of SH* I don't know where this site is located or who the hell is posting on it but it damn sure is not accurate. I even check the dates on the postings and that confuses me more. For instance, that biotch "natash? As she used to go by has a great review on there and we all know damn good and well she is nothing but a snobby twit with so many rules why bother.

Another review on another girl that was down here in Montgomery, that we all know has way too may rules and is just not into it, got great reviews on there. I don't get it. When I do a search now I just ignore that site.

Buff9999
07-19-14, 12:06
For new girls, most times it comes up with results from tosluts.com. I have NEVER read a bad review from this place BUT I think for some reason its full of SH* I don't know where this site is located or who the hell is posting on it but it damn sure is not accurate. I even check the dates on the postings and that confuses me more. For instance, that biotch "natash? As she used to go by has a great review on there and we all know damn good and well she is nothing but a snobby twit with so many rules why bother.

Another review on another girl that was down here in Montgomery, that we all know has way too may rules and is just not into it, got great reviews on there. I don't get it. When I do a search now I just ignore that site.I agree totally with you about that site, wouldn't count on any review on there.

Wiregrass
07-19-14, 14:36
Yeah I've decided they are just a crapshoot looking to capitalize on something and skip past their reviews.