PDA

View Full Version : Funny Mongering Facts

KingIpinni
07-16-14, 21:04
I had a Jamaican guy share something with me this past week that I thought was a joke and it wasn't at all! It turns out that there is a simple test for STD that can be performed at any moment prior to penetration. Simply put your finger in your ear, get a little wax on your finger and insert the said finger into your partners cooch. If she begins to complain of a burning sensation, wrap it up before you go in or abandon ship. I laughed when told this, then I searched it up and it is factual. My problem being that I am completely OCD with q-tips and cleanliness. If anyone knows where I can get some pm me, LOL. I'm not asking for a mason jar, just a little!

PhlipPhlop
07-17-14, 12:49
I had a Jamaican guy share something with me this past week that I thought was a joke and it wasn't at all! It turns out that there is a simple test for STD that can be performed at any moment prior to penetration. Simply put your finger in your ear, get a little wax on your finger and insert the said finger into your partners cooch. If she begins to complain of a burning sensation, wrap it up before you go in or abandon ship. I laughed when told this, then I searched it up and it is factual. My problem being that I am completely OCD with q-tips and cleanliness. If anyone knows where I can get some pm me, LOL. I'm not asking for a mason jar, just a little!Everyone said my ear waxed q tip collection would never pan out. It doesn't spoil so I have an extensive collection for sale, I'm thinking $2. 99 a piece but for you kip a dozen for $ 25.00 that should keep you safe for a week phlip.

KingIpinni
07-17-14, 21:21
Everyone said my ear waxed q tip collection would never pan out. It doesn't spoil so I have an extensive collection for sale, I'm thinking $2. 99 a piece but for you kip a dozen for $ 25.00 that should keep you safe for a week phlip.I have a very extensive booger collection that goes back 44 years! I am willing to make a deal with you, even up, pound for pound! I'm thinking that maybe I'm not strange save my bodily secretions, sure glad I have the vacumm packer. Let me know if that sounds like a deal??