PDA

View Full Version : Adult Video stores

Roush 427
07-16-14, 20:43
I was going to osaka massage and saw an adult book store, south of the border, I went in and the guy said some times gals do come in but mostly guys, I went in the back and some guys were there being guys, I had to let them know that wasnt my cup of tea so to speak LOL, so they didn't bother me, after not seeing any ladies I left, just sayin Roush.

Stud2
07-22-14, 17:59
Over the last 5 years I've had so much luck at CVE book store in NC. Really met some gorgeous wives there and hubbies enjoyed watching them have fun. Place is not what it once was a couple years ago though.

Acmegb
09-11-14, 13:20
Any intelligence?

Roush 427
09-12-14, 20:26
Stopped in after seeing several cars there, only guys there I talked to the guy working a while but no gals ever came in, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
12-23-14, 21:34
I stopped by this am and a lot of cars there, I went in and walked around a while and no gals, the guys were trying to get me, LOL no dice and I left, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
04-02-15, 21:38
Stopped by this am, a few guys there chasing each other and some I have seen in M. Be. But no gals at all, just sayin Roush.

Lock6656
01-23-18, 21:43
Taking my girlfriend tomorrow at 3.

Lock6656
04-04-18, 00:41
Saturday at Hammer.

My girl and I decided to go to the adult video store in hammer and we really had a great time. We started in our own room having our fun when a huge cock comes out the glory hole and she has to have it. She sucked it for a while but turned her attention back to me. After a while we get tired and go into the big room for some light petting of each other. Most of the guys are gay but some enjoy watching us play. We played for a while and decided it was time to go. On our way out a black guy calls my girl back in and I say what the hey and we go back in. When my girl saw his massive cock she nearly lost it. She tried to suck it and as she did it got even bigger. He puts the condom on and starts hitting it doggy. After a few minutes of hearing her enjoy that large cock. I tell him she loves anal! After he lubes up he hits that ass and she's squirming with delight. It was hot. All the while a guy cought me with my cock in my hand and starting blowing me. I don't mind a BJ as long as he doesn't expect me to return the favor and he keeps his fingers out of my ass! As I am not prepared for that!

While I was getting a BJ my girl was getting her ass pounded and and stretched. She loved it! Then he poped in the condom. Sweet!

So we left again.

But for some reason we decided to go back! And I was glad she did she met a new friend in a booth we were sharing. She liked his dick and wanted to go into his stall and he agreed. I watched as she gave him a blow job and he sucked my girls tits. That was nice after she finished with him. She came back to me. We went at it some more. Finally we go into the large room and struck up a conversation with the guy she just finished with. They decide to go at it in the larger while I watch from outside. It was all clean and fun. But that black guy with the cock really put it on her. He was that big and she enjoyed it. It was finally time to go home a good time had by all. We hope to go back soon.

BIgDnsc
04-04-18, 02:35
Saturday at Hammer.

My girl and I decided to go to the adult video store in hammer and we really had a great time. We started in our own room having our fun when a huge cock comes out the glory hole and she has to have it. She sucked it for a while but turned her attention back to me. After a while we get tired and go into the big room for some light petting of each other. Most of the guys are gay but some enjoy watching us play. We played for a while and decided it was time to go. On our way out a black guy calls my girl back in and I say what the hey and we go back in. When my girl saw his massive cock she nearly lost it. She tried to suck it and as she did it got even bigger. He puts the condom on and starts hitting it doggy. After a few minutes of hearing her enjoy that large cock. I tell him she loves anal! After he lubes up he hits that ass and she's squirming with delight. It was hot. All the while a guy cought me with my cock in my hand and starting blowing me. I don't mind a BJ as long as he doesn't expect me to return the favor and he keeps his fingers out of my ass! As I am not prepared for that!

While I was getting a BJ my girl was getting her ass pounded and and stretched. She loved it! Then he poped in the condom. Sweet!

So we left again.

But for some reason we decided to go back! And I was glad she did she met a new friend in a booth we were sharing. She liked his dick and wanted to go into his stall and he agreed. I watched as she gave him a blow job and he sucked my girls tits. That was nice after she finished with him. She came back to me. We went at it some more. Finally we go into the large room and struck up a conversation with the guy she just finished with. They decide to go at it in the larger while I watch from outside. It was all clean and fun. But that black guy with the cock really put it on her. He was that big and she enjoyed it. It was finally time to go home a good time had by all. We hope to go back soon.Damn you can tell the hell out of a story! I'd like to see what she looks like, she sounds like she is built to fuck.

Roush 427
07-06-18, 17:30
Yesterday stopped in and a lot of guys there mostly truck drivers taking a break so to speak no gals at all most were very aggressive so I left, just sayin Roush.

Stud2
09-17-18, 13:59
Lock6656, let me know next time you guys plan to visit south of the border.

Lock6656
03-08-19, 00:44
Me and my girl will swing by Saturday 8 March.

Lock6656
03-08-19, 00:45
Me and my girl will swing by Saturday 8 March.Pm for details.

RatPact
11-21-19, 16:47
Is there still ever any fun in Hamer? I'm coming through this weekend, and was thinking about stopping by.

Roush 427
11-21-19, 23:06
Is there still ever any fun in Hamer? I'm coming through this weekend, and was thinking about stopping by.There is but mostly guys, just sayin Roush.

Lou35
12-02-19, 23:09
Been to the few video stores in the area at different days and times and I was wondering if any gals not just guys frequent these stores?

Lou35
12-02-19, 23:16
Been to the few video stores in the area at different days and times and I was wondering if any gals not just guys frequent these stores?

Boobs Luver
07-15-20, 08:54
What's the story there? It's been years since I've been in there and never been in the back?

MailMan69
02-03-21, 17:09
So what's the procedure for this place? I see a lot of vehicles there when I go to q and Osaka spas. Is it just a video store or fun in the back?? Prices??

Scorpion13
02-03-21, 19:01
So what's the procedure for this place? I see a lot of vehicles there when I go to q and Osaka spas. Is it just a video store or fun in the back?? Prices??Video booths in the back. $10 to go back. Mostly men chasing men.

HeadyHorry
06-20-23, 15:09
Message me if your interested big cocks and loads wanted.

HeadyHorry
10-15-23, 09:15
PM me to do a bukkake.