PDA

View Full Version : Database errors, login timeouts and general slowness

Theo Guderian
07-15-14, 06:56
Been pretty rough the last week or so.

Rosco2
08-30-14, 09:51
For the last couple months, the USA site has been giving me lots of database errors and very slow loading times usually in the wee hours like 3 or 4 AM but everything's been corrected by 6 AM. However in the past couple weeks, these database errors and extreme slowness have even been happening as late as 8:30 AM. What could be happening? The USA site used to be reliable 24 hours. Someone else mentioned the same thing in a St. Louis thread, so I know I'm not the only one experiencing these issues. Thanks for your time and I hope you can fix the problem.

Lonelyguy128
09-02-14, 10:36
For the last couple months, the USA site has been giving me lots of database errors and very slow loading times usually in the wee hours like 3 or 4 AM but everything's been corrected by 6 AM. However in the past couple weeks, these database errors and extreme slowness have even been happening as late as 8:30 AM. What could be happening? The USA site used to be reliable 24 hours. Someone else mentioned the same thing in a St. Louis thread, so I know I'm not the only one experiencing these issues. Thanks for your time and I hope you can fix the problem.It is really getting annoying. Mornings are some of my most quiet times to get on the site and frequently between about 6 am and 9 am central time the site is down or at least I can't access it. I was just able to get on a few minutes ago after trying several times for the last couple of hours.

Theo Guderian
09-22-14, 18:29
Well, I'm not the only one I guess.

Mornings are usually the worst time. Time to split and prune the database.

ScreamingSheep
10-22-14, 17:52
Need some new early morning hamsters to power up the site Jackson. Database error after error. I enjoy my 5 am eastern surfing. Run faster rats, faster.

TotalAssman68
03-13-17, 18:50
I seem to get "kicked off" every 15 minutes or so if I'm reading something or don't advance a page quick enough. Also I seem to get a lot of Data Base Error messages. I have plenty of speed and wanted to know what I could do differently to stay logged in until I log out myself?

Any help would be appreciated Admin.

Gigabyte40
07-02-17, 15:44
Database Error Database error.

The database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

Open the www.usasexguide.info home page, then try to open another page.

Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.usasexguide.info forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

ChiSeeker
01-04-18, 12:32
Can't get into any forum. Is this a current issue or something else?

HobbyMan51
01-23-18, 23:53
Can't get into any forum. Is this a current issue or something else?It's current and long standing. I just reboot my computer and that seems to help.

RyanE36
05-31-18, 23:49
The main URL frequently times out for me. Anywhere from 1 to a few hours later it'll start loading like normal. Not sure what the issue is, if it's just me, or what, but I thought I'd see if anyone else had it and at least let the admins know.

The servers are now in Asia and it has been an issue and we are working on it. If you use a VPN try pointing it an Asian country.

I know, it's a pain in the ass but it's the world we live in.

A2

CaveMan015
02-11-19, 20:59
I get logged out over and over after only a few minutes. One action which requires login I. E. Advanced search OR touch the back button once and I'm logged out. I may login 7 or 8 times in an hour. Too much trouble.

Sorry you're experiencing an issue, I checked the settings on your account and everything is normal. If it was a site problem I would be getting many reports about this and I'm not. Have you tried it on more than one device? Have you tried logging in with a different browser? If it's on a mobile device have you tried logging in on both mobile data and some fixed wifi?

A2

DropFrame
02-24-19, 16:56
Lately when I log in I get a strange phenomenon. When I click on the blank username to fill in my name a wire-frame seems to expand to the full page (from the username field) and then back again to the username field. Then I type in my username and everything is just like before.