PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classified Advertiser: Reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90

Admin2
07-05-14, 11:09
Thread starter.

Harpo2u
07-05-14, 12:22
I just wanted to say this is great. Much improved for searching the Ads. I'm sure it will become more popular and the envy of all the other sites. Well done.

Harpo.

Office Jim
07-05-14, 12:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sorry, we don't allow reviews on TV/TS providers. We don't judge, it's just not what we do.

PillowTalk69
07-05-14, 20:02
Thread starter.After a lot of feedback the following ladies are considered the creme de la creme by the gents. This is based on quality reviews, numbers of posts without over posting, quality of service, rates and any extras such as cuddling, stroking, personal attention and timely responses. They are in no certain order and can be added to if any female or male wishes to do so. Hope this helps. The purpose is to provide ladies and gentleman with information to make quality choices for their needs. Thanks for reading and remember that names can be added if someone is felt to have been inadvertently left off.

Stormy.

LilSexyMe.

Sweet TNA.

CASweetie.

Julliette.

Jennevicia.

Taylor.

Sarah 1983.

Candice.

Tri State Tori.

Sinful.

Molly.

HMeRhonda if still active.

JennaofDaytonCL.

Silk.

Busty Britany if still active.

Toni.

Vanessa.

Sasha.

CCake.

Jazzyjj143.

Jazmyn27.

Susan40.

Delicious Dawn.

Karmyn Banks.

Delite 69.

Sydney Moore.

These are the big names that came up over and over Feel free to ad to if your favorite has been left off PT.

JJLuvv
07-05-14, 22:09
Providers' photos seem very small-any one else agree? I'm talking about the ones that display after clicking on the thumbnails

PartTime89
07-05-14, 22:18
Providers' photos seem very small-any one else agree? I'm talking about the ones that display after clicking on the thumbnailsI thought the same thing, but you can always use zoom. Try holding Ctrl, and scrolling your mouse wheel. Quality seems a tad low though IMO.

It would be really nice if you could click next while viewing the photos!

Admin2
07-05-14, 23:46
I thought the same thing, but you can always use zoom. Try holding Ctrl, and scrolling your mouse wheel. Quality seems a tad low though IMO.

It would be really nice if you could click next while viewing the photos!

Providers' photos seem very small-any one else agree? I'm talking about the ones that display after clicking on the thumbnailsGuys, this thread isn't to Review the USA Adult Classifieds site. It's to review advertisers that post on the USA Adult Classified Site.

The Russians and I were talking about the pics last night and it's on the list. We thought putting a button on each ad so you could send the chick a PM to their USASG account right from their ad was more important. Then maybe a link you could click on there that would take you here, then maybe a way to click on a link that said "Read my reviews on the USASG. " But if the aspect ratio of the thumbnails when compared to the pics is more important to you guys I'll get them right on it, LOL.

A2.

Buckwheats
07-06-14, 15:02
After a lot of feedback the following ladies are considered the creme de la creme by the gents. This is based on quality reviews, numbers of posts without over posting, quality of service, rates and any extras such as cuddling, stroking, personal attention and timely responses. They are in no certain order and can be added to if any female or male wishes to do so. Hope this helps. The purpose is to provide ladies and gentleman with information to make quality choices for their needs. Thanks for reading and remember that names can be added if someone is felt to have been inadvertently left off.

Stormy.

LilSexyMe.

Sweet TNA.

CASweetie.

Julliette.

Jennevicia.

Taylor.

Sarah 1983.

Candice.

Tri State Tori.

Sinful.

Molly.

JennaofDaytonCL.

Silk.

Toni.

Vanessa.

Sasha.

CCake.

Jazzyjj143.

Jazmyn27.

Susan40.

Delicious Dawn.

Karmyn Banks.

Delite 69.

Sydney Moore.

These are the big names that came up over and over Feel free to ad to if your favorite has been left off PT.Great list!! I would like to nominate Petra to the list.

Remember, people don't stop having sex because they grow old, they grow old because they stop having sex.

Buckwheats.

PillowTalk69
07-06-14, 17:36
Great list!! I would like to nominate Petra to the list.

Remember, people don't stop having sex because they grow old, they grow old because they stop having sex.

Buckwheats.Also ad FFancy to the list She has been politicing to be on and deserves to be on I am sure.

TravelinJohn
07-07-14, 08:55
Without Sexy Sass!! She is a premier provider that DEFINITELY should be on this list!

After a lot of feedback the following ladies are considered the creme de la creme by the gents. This is based on quality reviews, numbers of posts without over posting, quality of service, rates and any extras such as cuddling, stroking, personal attention and timely responses. They are in no certain order and can be added to if any female or male wishes to do so. Hope this helps. The purpose is to provide ladies and gentleman with information to make quality choices for their needs. Thanks for reading and remember that names can be added if someone is felt to have been inadvertently left off.

Stormy.

LilSexyMe.

Sweet TNA.

CASweetie.

Julliette.

Jennevicia.

Taylor.

Sarah 1983.

Candice.

Tri State Tori.

Sinful.

Molly.

JennaofDaytonCL.

Silk.

Toni.

Vanessa.

Sasha.

CCake.

Jazzyjj143.

Jazmyn27.

Susan40.

Delicious Dawn.

Karmyn Banks.

Delite 69.

Sydney Moore.

These are the big names that came up over and over Feel free to ad to if your favorite has been left off PT.

DrBnode 73
07-07-14, 09:11
I saw this young beauty the other day when she was running a special. It was my first time with her. I usually like to wait for a special if that's the case. She is advertising on USAAC as Claire but was Cookie Claire for a long time on this site. It is hard to tell from her pictures that she has cute freckles. On a brunette that's really sweet and pretty rare.

The setup was easy once we got texting back and forth. No references required but I did give her my board name. Her incall is well secluded in an apartment complex so I think that adds to the value. Nside location is super convenient.

I really enjoyed my time with her and it was absolutely no rush. She is not a firecracker but more like the quiet girl you might pick up at a bar to take home and enjoy. Decent skills and a good kisser. She is tight so I didn't last too long LOL. I will repeat for sure in the near future.

There have been some interesting reviews about Claire's physique. It actually is kind of hard to describe but she is a somewhat petite girl with a well-endowed chest. She's not in super fresh from the gym shape but I had no problem getting aroused once my hands got roaming.

I'll conclude with what might be useful info. She has two cats, one young but full grown and a kitten. I didn't notice any overwhelming smells but she did have the window open. Also she does not like DATY but is perfectly okay with FIV. YMMV.

DB.

Member #4637
07-07-14, 09:24

Stormy.

LilSexyMe.

Sweet TNA.

CASweetie.

Julliette.

Jennevicia.

Taylor.

Sarah 1983.

Candice.

Tri State Tori.

Sinful.

Molly.

JennaofDaytonCL.

Silk.

Toni.

Vanessa.

Sasha.

CCake.

Jazzyjj143.

Jazmyn27.

Susan40.

Delicious Dawn.

Karmyn Banks.

Delite 69.

Sydney Moore.

These are the big names that came up over and over Feel free to ad to if your favorite has been left off PT.Remmy has to be on this list. Crissie should also be, based on reviews I've read (never seen her myself).

NickTheDick
07-07-14, 10:14
Sexy Sass is missing, she is one if the best.

Stormy.

LilSexyMe.

Sweet TNA.

CASweetie.

Julliette.

Jennevicia.

Taylor.

Sarah 1983.

Candice.

Tri State Tori.

Sinful.

Molly.

JennaofDaytonCL.

Silk.

Toni.

Vanessa.

Sasha.

CCake.

Jazzyjj143.

Jazmyn27.

Susan40.

Delicious Dawn.

Karmyn Banks.

Delite 69.

Sydney Moore.

Gone T M
07-07-14, 10:16
First real review on this new thread?

I saw Susan40 last week for her super low special. For the money, I won't complain. I'll say there was no spark, it was very mechanical and I was in and out. I should've spent more on a hhr from either her or another provider (knowing what I know now, I'd choose another provider), but wanted something lo-rent for a thrill. It was far less than that. I did like the incall. She has a lot of potential, but the spark, energy, customer service, whatever just wasn't there. I might repeat, but will want to discuss my needs prior to going more clearly. She doesn't swallow if that's a problem (kind of a mood killer, but I don't really care). Her pics don't do justice, while not a smokin' hot babe, she is more attractive than her pics suggest. Okay, that was the least coherent ramblings I've had in a while, it must be that it's Monday morning.

Paged
07-07-14, 10:43
Thanks for putting this list together. It's a great resource.

DrDave39
07-07-14, 11:57
+1 for Sassy. She sets the bar for enthusiasm AND professionalism (references, cleanliness, safety).

Also should add Noelle Von- enthusiastic AA lady, very professional, clean and safe.

PillowTalk69
07-07-14, 12:25
Without Sexy Sass!! She is a premier provider that DEFINITELY should be on this list!We are talking about ladies who are reliable and don't no show or stand up clients or are really late getting back to contacts. The list provided is generally a list of ladies who take good care of the men, are punctual, fairly reasonable in their rates and provide a diverse menu for their clients, call back when contacted, don't leave you hanging in parking lot or cut your date short because they have scheduled back to backs, meet you in HOLES that are dirty or look themselves unclean or messy, but are pleasers, have never been cited for suspected drug use, and generally about the men and make the men want to come back through their service. This is hopefully a way to make good service and good business practices a standard goal for both ladies and gentleman in this. No offense meant to anyone in particular. If business is your goal and quality at reasonable rates and that is your focus then feel free to suggest ladies who fit quality criteria. Don't ***** about poor service, contact, lack of menu or negative commentary then continue to see those who have bad reviews. It is a waste of valuable time and money. JOO.

Cincyman513
07-07-14, 12:29
We are talking about ladies who are reliable and don't no show or stand up clients or are really late getting back to contacts. The list provided is generally a list of ladies who take good care of the men, are punctual, fairly reasonable in their rates and provide a diverse menu for their clients, call back when contacted, don't leave you hanging in parking lot or cut your date short because they have scheduled back to backs, meet you in HOLES that are dirty or look themselves unclean or messy, but are pleasers, have never been cited for suspected drug use, and generally about the men and make the men want to come back through their service. This is hopefully a way to make good service and good business practices a standard goal for both ladies and gentleman in this. No offense meant to anyone in particular. If business is your goal and quality at reasonable rates and that is your focus then feel free to suggest ladies who fit quality criteria. Don't ***** about poor service, contact, lack of menu or negative commentary then continue to see those who have bad reviews. It is a waste of valuable time and money. JOO.Usually if the first communication is bad, it doesn't get better. I found that the one mentioned got worse (as did others on this board). I bailed when the "3's a charm" rule went into effect.

TravelinJohn
07-07-14, 12:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4637
07-07-14, 15:00
East set up; super clean large suite; candles; great massage & GFE. To sum it up, all I can say about Tori is "UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE"!

MainStreet
07-07-14, 15:23
I wish the classified section revealed the ladies screen name. I look at some of these new small pictures, if the lady doesn't post her name in the add it takes a minute or two to recognize her. I was just looking for one lady in particular and it took a few minutes to find her. I'm sure we will all get used to it.

BoredinIN
07-07-14, 15:56
Just a brief review as she has many on here. I saw Tay today for an hour session. I had a good visit. She advertises a pretty large menu and she genuinely seemed to want to please me so I'm sure she does. I did really wanted to cfs her but her damn BBBJ sooo damn good I couldn't stop her. 69, mpops, 2bbbjcimws no clean up needed. She's a good girl and I have no doubt she was sober for our session.

JBird5299
07-07-14, 16:06
Appearance: Like pics but a little more tom-boyish. Freshly showered with wet hair. Kept clothes on so unsure of body.

Safety: No-tel but in a secluded area of Springdale. Not much business at the incall but there is probably other hobbying going on there. Though I don't think it was her's, there was a black man who drove a very nice BMW lurking the property who is likely a pimp / handler. Door did not have a safety latch but did have a dead bolt which prevented anyone with key card from entering unannounced.

Contact: Easy, responded within a couple minutes & kept contact the whole time. Came out to look for me instead of giving room number.

Smells: No smells in room but likely lived in.

Was Clean-up provided: Yes, cold / wet wash cloth flipped to me.

Attitude: 5 of 10 (Nothing special nor concerning).

Skill: 7 of 10 (bbbjcimns, no other menu items were talked about or offered but appeared avail. I got what I came for).

Comfortability: 4 of 10 (Probable pimp roaming around gave me the willies. I realize they are there, I just don't want to see them.).

Personality: 5 of 10 (Just not my cup of tea).

Overall pros: (reasons a monger might want to see her). She is young, gets right to business and is reasonably priced for your time.

Overall Cons: (reasons a monger might want to avoid her) Monger senses will likely tingle, not much in the way of GFE, purely business.

Cost: $70 for 1/2 hour.

I would recommend, but not repeat. As always, YMMV and stay safe.

ItsTimeToEat
07-07-14, 21:45
She is a dynamo. Had my first visit with her recently and was very surprised at the cleanliness of her incall. By far the nicest incall ever. She was aggressive and willing. The BBBJ was stellar. She responds well to your requests. Looking forward to the next visit! Will repeat.

Greggie88
07-07-14, 22:00
Just had my first official session and stated things off with a bang with Candice. Couldn't have asked for a better person to guide me through the process. Things went according to plan and loved there GFE experience. Definitely glad I stated with an hour session. Thanks Candice and looking forward to the next time our paths cross.

TheOldPilot
07-07-14, 22:39
First real review on this new thread?

I saw Susan40 last week for her super low special. For the money, I won't complain. I'll say there was no spark, it was very mechanical and I was in and out. I should've spent more on a hhr from either her or another provider (knowing what I know now, I'd choose another provider), but wanted something lo-rent for a thrill. It was far less than that. I did like the incall. She has a lot of potential, but the spark, energy, customer service, whatever just wasn't there. I might repeat, but will want to discuss my needs prior to going more clearly. She doesn't swallow if that's a problem (kind of a mood killer, but I don't really care). Her pics don't do justice, while not a smokin' hot babe, she is more attractive than her pics suggest. Okay, that was the least coherent ramblings I've had in a while, it must be that it's Monday morning.I took her special last week and I got what I paid for. I also have had a great half hr dream with her before. If I want more than the special I pay for it, I prefer the half hr but for a quick the service is good.

Member #4637
07-08-14, 05:48
She is a dynamo. Had my first visit with her recently and was very surprised at the cleanliness of her incall. By far the nicest incall ever. She was aggressive and willing. The BBBJ was stellar. She responds well to your requests. Looking forward to the next visit! Will repeat.Before last week, I would have (and have) posted glowing reviews on Sass based on about 10 previous visits. That is, until she stood me up and waited 29 hours to contact me to "apologize" for "oversleeping". I'm done with unreliable people no matter how good they are when they do show up.

PillowTalk69
07-08-14, 07:58
Some ladies have shared with us their concerns over women on the list who do not advertise on a regular basis questioning why they are on it. Three ladies in particular are of concern, DDawn, Rhonda HMR, and Petra. We all are familiar with the later two as rarely coming on to post and we know DDawn does come on occasionally. After some serious consideration we are asking both men and women on here since this is to help you both see how clients view performances and what they think how often should a lady post on USASG and what criteria should be used to ad her to or remove her from the list? This is not about me or the other guys who have put this list together and the list as has been shown left off some quality ladies who were added on. Ladies can PM thei thoughts or put them on this post Your call. The purpose of the list is to upgrade business practices, encourage exchange of information / and references between guys and women so both can see what the other looks for in business. If women aren't posters in general to show interest why see them. Also another question came up can UTRs make the list and SWs who are vettered bymen in good standing and who know that the ladies they are vouching are quality, don't do drugs and generally provide a good quality experience. Feel free to respond ladies and gents on this. This is about building a better, safer and higher quality community for us all to thrive in. One more thing BOTH SIDES TALK TO EACH OTHER AND BE HONEST We all aren't going to agree on what we will accept in the business but REMEMBER THE REASON THE MEN ARE HERE and consider what is available and on the menu. Have a great day and thanks for the feedback so far. PT.

Buster6914
07-08-14, 09:11
IMHO the ladies you mentioned, DDawn, HMRhonda and Petra do deserve to be on the list. Remember the primary purpose of this site is for for mongers to get information, it is not necessarily a site to promote the business of providers although that is a by product of it, and based on the many quality reviews the aforementioned have earned their presence on the list is warranted. These three may not advertise much because their dance card is filled or they have a life outside the hobby that takes up some of their time but they still do currently service many of us. You may not see many current reviews of them since there is nothing to add to their stellar reputation but they are active and deserving of praise.

Some ladies have shared with us their concerns over women on the list who do not advertise on a regular basis questioning why they are on it. Three ladies in particular are of concern, DDawn, Rhonda HMR, and Petra. We all are familiar with the later two as rarely coming on to post and we know DDawn does come on occasionally. After some serious consideration we are asking both men and women on here since this is to help you both see how clients view performances and what they think how often should a lady post on USASG and what criteria should be used to ad her to or remove her from the list? This is not about me or the other guys who have put this list together and the list as has been shown left off some quality ladies who were added on. Ladies can PM thei thoughts or put them on this post Your call. The purpose of the list is to upgrade business practices, encourage exchange of information / and references between guys and women so both can see what the other looks for in business. If women aren't posters in general to show interest why see them. Also another question came up can UTRs make the list and SWs who are vettered bymen in good standing and who know that the ladies they are vouching are quality, don't do drugs and generally provide a good quality experience. Feel free to respond ladies and gents on this. This is about building a better, safer and higher quality community for us all to thrive in. One more thing BOTH SIDES TALK TO EACH OTHER AND BE HONEST We all aren't going to agree on what we will accept in the business but REMEMBER THE REASON THE MEN ARE HERE and consider what is available and on the menu. Have a great day and thanks for the feedback so far. PT.

Member #4791
07-08-14, 09:16
Some ladies have shared with us their concerns over women on the list who do not advertise on a regular basis questioning why they are on it. Three ladies in particular are of concern, DDawn, Rhonda HMR, and Petra. We all are familiar with the later two as rarely coming on to post and we know DDawn does come on occasionally. After some serious consideration we are asking both men and women on here since this is to help you both see how clients view performances and what they think how often should a lady post on USASG and what criteria should be used to ad her to or remove her from the list? This is not about me or the other guys who have put this list together and the list as has been shown left off some quality ladies who were added on. Ladies can PM thei thoughts or put them on this post Your call. The purpose of the list is to upgrade business practices, encourage exchange of information / and references between guys and women so both can see what the other looks for in business. If women aren't posters in general to show interest why see them. Also another question came up can UTRs make the list and SWs who are vettered bymen in good standing and who know that the ladies they are vouching are quality, don't do drugs and generally provide a good quality experience. Feel free to respond ladies and gents on this. This is about building a better, safer and higher quality community for us all to thrive in. One more thing BOTH SIDES TALK TO EACH OTHER AND BE HONEST We all aren't going to agree on what we will accept in the business but REMEMBER THE REASON THE MEN ARE HERE and consider what is available and on the menu. Have a great day and thanks for the feedback so far. PT.My problem with the list is that it makes it seem like these are the "top" providers in Cincy. The problem quickly becomes (IMHO) that it is "who isn't on there" since it seems like everyone is. I don't doubt the skills of the ladies but some on there I have no interest in seeing (to each their own). I don't view it as the "top" as much as "vetted providers", if they are what you looking for then you will have a good time 9/10 times. The other 1/10 times, it could be me or her, everyone has off days.

As far as UTRs go, I feel like that would need to be a separate list shared by an inner circle otherwise if you share it here then it isn't quite UTR. I'd open that channel with them, if they want more business then we can make them more known.

I think SWs fall into that same group of having a separate list. I can't really comment though, I haven't seen enough to make a decision.

In my ideal world, I'd just look at the vetted list, ask who is available at a set time and go from there rather than doing all of the leg work myself to find a provider. OTOH I'm confident in my safety because I've done my research, I feel like a vetted list makes it easier to slip into a comfort zone where you might relax your basic checks too much. Or I might just be a little paranoid.

PillowTalk69
07-08-14, 10:01
You both have made some good points. Our purposes were to bring quality to the boards and these were the most often given names. I do agree there are probably more who belong and men and women are open to suggest more. We do agree that whoever a monger wishes to see is surely his right and hope they share with others. Quality and good service is important in any business. Thanks again to both gentleman and anyone else who wishes to share ideas are always welcome. I do agree also on separate lists for SWs and UTRs and that will be looked at also. Have a great day and thanks again PT.

Swami222
07-08-14, 10:05
Some ladies have shared with us their concerns over women on the list who do not advertise on a regular basis questioning why they are on it. Three ladies in particular are of concern, DDawn, Rhonda HMR, and Petra. We all are familiar with the later two as rarely coming on to post and we know DDawn does come on occasionally. After some serious consideration we are asking both men and women on here since this is to help you both see how clients view performances and what they think how often should a lady post on USASG and what criteria should be used to ad her to or remove her from the list? This is not about me or the other guys who have put this list together and the list as has been shown left off some quality ladies who were added on. Ladies can PM thei thoughts or put them on this post Your call. The purpose of the list is to upgrade business practices, encourage exchange of information / and references between guys and women so both can see what the other looks for in business. If women aren't posters in general to show interest why see them. Also another question came up can UTRs make the list and SWs who are vettered bymen in good standing and who know that the ladies they are vouching are quality, don't do drugs and generally provide a good quality experience. Feel free to respond ladies and gents on this. This is about building a better, safer and higher quality community for us all to thrive in. One more thing BOTH SIDES TALK TO EACH OTHER AND BE HONEST We all aren't going to agree on what we will accept in the business but REMEMBER THE REASON THE MEN ARE HERE and consider what is available and on the menu. Have a great day and thanks for the feedback so far. PT.I haven't seen her since she moved to KY, but I spent a number of hours with her. She was my very first experience, and she more than met my high expectations. I even gave her a ride down to Lexington just because she asked me to. She is still the gold standard for me, and deserves to be on ANY list where quality, intelligence, enthusiasm, attitude, cooperation, punctuality, and full menu are important. The worst thing I could say about her is that she smokes, but not in her room and only during the visit with permission (smoking doesn't bother me, so she went outside while taking a break before round two).

Swami222
07-08-14, 10:36
Remmy has to be on this list. Crissie should also be, based on reviews I've read (never seen her myself).She is my current favorite. She offers a more casual, laid back, cozy experience. List or no list, she is a top shelf provider. She is a sweet, bright, caring young lady who could brighten my worst day with just a kiss and a smile. Perhaps the best kisser out there. Easy to schedule, prompt, and completely unrushed. She is clean almost to a fault. Recent rumours about heavy drug use are ABSURD within the context of seven visits over two months. And I am familiar with the indications (I had a job rehabilitating addicts for about two years). I will post a review about our eighth visit soon, now that I am comfortable making contributions to the forum.

PartTime89
07-08-14, 17:28
All you have to do is click on the link in the thread where they used to post their ads. Or you can just click here - http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/.

From there you can click on whatever types of ads you would like to view. If you just want to go to the Independent Escorts page click here - http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/.

You can always bookmark those pages, but make sure you still check USASG for your reviews, commentary, tips, and other info.

Happy Hunting!

TriStateTori
07-08-14, 21:16
East set up; super clean large suite; candles; great massage & GFE. To sum it up, all I can say about Tori is "UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE"!Thanks, sweetie! I'm so happy that we got to meet and play because you're amazing!!

Mmmmwah!

-L.

Member #4637
07-09-14, 08:35
Thanks, sweetie! I'm so happy that we got to meet and play because you're amazing!!

Mmmmwah!

-L.Sweetie, there is something I should have included in my review of you. You have the most smoking hot body I've ever seen on a 37 year old! Those enhanced boobs are a pleasure to fondle and your ass is amazing! Not to mention how delicious you taste between your thighs. Can't wait for our next encounter.

Fido2
07-09-14, 22:48
Been planning second dream for some time. Finally materialized this week. Session was top notch with great oral skills. Hope to include CC next time.

PillowTalk69
07-10-14, 08:32
1. Failure to get back with clients in a timely fashion.

2. Smokes and the leftover is on their breath or saturated in their house.

3. Play area an air matress, tiny couch, or a floor with a sheet or blanket on it.

4. Alcohol on their breath.

5. Pussy / body odor.

6. Track marks, glassy eyed and or slurred speech.

7. Oversleeping through a date time.

8. Keeps client waiting for a half hour or more.

9. Changes menu and hourly after agreeing on them before or during set up.

10. Does their business with their kids, parent / s, BF, friend, or partner in the place while it is happening.

NO MATTER HOW GOOD A PROVIDER IS do you really want to see one with these issues and do they really belong on a list of top providers to see on USASG? Always the people's choice but WTF We can't get better than that to see for our donations? PT.

Member #4506
07-10-14, 08:42

3. Play area an air matress, tiny couch, or a floor with a sheet or blanket on it.

5. Pussy / body odor.

10. Does their business with their kids, parent / s, BF, friend, or partner in the place while it is happening.

NO MATTER HOW GOOD A PROVIDER IS do you really want to see one with these issues and do they really belong on a list of top providers to see on USASG? Always the people's choice but WTF We can't get better than that to see for our donations? PT.The provider playing you. She gets you there and changes donations or services.

BahamaMama
07-10-14, 09:30

5. Pussy / body odor.

NO MATTER HOW GOOD A PROVIDER IS do you really want to see one with these issues and do they really belong on a list of top providers to see on USASG? Always the people's choice but WTF We can't get better than that to see for our donations? PT.What they don't realize is how one x-factor can cause a potential regular to never call back. I will never understand why most girls never get a clue and offer better service. It would seem to me that it would be a much easier game to cater to a known group of regulars than to always be soliciting for new clients.

Kenwood Jack
07-10-14, 14:25
Claire.

Listen to the crickets.

Very safe residential Northside incall, I've seen worse.

She advertises here, and is cute, and looks just like her pictures.

How did you set it up? Texting? Or what? 40 Texts! Doesn't any provider answer her phone anymore?

Skill:7.

Performance:6.

Comfortability level: her:5 me:10.

Finish:4.

Overall pros: (reasons a monger might want to see her). Legit, moderate price, safe incall, young, cute, convenient location, you might like her, the opinion here is of an old, fat fart.

Overall cons: (reasons a monger might not want to see her). Nothing was exciting or memorable.

Kenwood Jack.

Stormyoneonly
07-10-14, 15:01
What they don't realize is how one x-factor can cause a potential regular to never call back. I will never understand why most girls never get a clue and offer better service. It would seem to me that it would be a much easier game to cater to a known group of regulars than to always be soliciting for new clients.I am very loyal and love my regular gentlemen! It is a pain sometimes to do the reference checks so I love seeing the gentlemen I have seen before! That is why I give it my all at all times! If I am not 100% I will not see you! Not even 95% will work for me!

Stormy.

DamienB
07-11-14, 12:45
Claire.

Listen to the crickets.

Very safe residential Northside incall, I've seen worse.

She advertises here, and is cute, and looks just like her pictures.

How did you set it up? Texting? Or what? 40 Texts! Doesn't any provider answer her phone anymore?

Skill:7.

Performance:6.

Comfortability level: her:5 me:10.

Finish:4.

Overall pros: (reasons a monger might want to see her). Legit, moderate price, safe incall, young, cute, convenient location, you might like her, the opinion here is of an old, fat fart.

Overall cons: (reasons a monger might not want to see her). Nothing was exciting or memorable.

Kenwood Jack.Is it safe to assume she provides a full range of services? I can tell she's no PSE but how about a GFE? Not really interested in Greek but am interested in BBJNQNS.

Thanks.

Daddymonger
07-11-14, 18:10
Made an appointment to see Madelynn since I would be in Mason today. Below describes the series of changes.

1. Texts to indicate she is in Colerain instead of Mason. Done about two hours before scheduled time.

2. Texts indicating to be near North Bend but offers no cross street for reference about 30 minutes prior to appointment.

3. Texts about fifteen minutes prior to appointment saying she won't be ready in time so give her thirty extra minutes.

4. Texts indicating her phone isn't working and she is having to use the neighbor's computer to check her text messages.

5. Stopped all communication.

Tried to text her a few times to get an idea of where to situate myself. One would think she would call. After reading her ad it's apparent she's apathetic at best toward the hobby. It's not the first time she's done this with me but it is the last. Perhaps she's better with others.

Tnp22
07-11-14, 18:33
Just a brief review as she has many on here. I saw Tay today for an hour session. I had a good visit. She advertises a pretty large menu and she genuinely seemed to want to please me so I'm sure she does. I did really wanted to cfs her but her damn BBBJ sooo damn good I couldn't stop her. 69, mpops, 2bbbjcimws no clean up needed. She's a good girl and I have no doubt she was sober for our session.Thank you for the wonderful review! I had a great time with you as well; and can't wait to dream with you again!!

StaySafe.

- TAY! Mhaaww.

D Nut
07-11-14, 18:46
Made an appointment to see Madelynn since I would be in Mason today. Below describes the series of changes.

1. Texts to indicate she is in Colerain instead of Mason. Done about two hours before scheduled time.

2. Texts indicating to be near North Bend but offers no cross street for reference about 30 minutes prior to appointment.

3. Texts about fifteen minutes prior to appointment saying she won't be ready in time so give her thirty extra minutes.

4. Texts indicating her phone isn't working and she is having to use the neighbor's computer to check her text messages.

Tried to text her a few times to get an idea of where to situate myself. One would think she would call. After reading her ad it's apparent she's apathetic at best toward the hobby. It's not the first time she's done this with me but it is the last. Perhaps she's better with others.

1) How to prevent problems with your phone -- PAY YOUR BILL.

2) How to pay your bill -- don't flake out on appointments and waste people's time.

3) How to stop wasting people's time. -- cut out the "cloak and dagger" BS, and just give the address. Guys, why do you guys even bother leaving the house not knowing where you're going? Seriously, what is that supposed to accomplish? Are they worried you have a tail and need to shake them off through a series of quick turns and high speed passes?

Stop playing these games. If she won't give a location before you leave, then move on.

RegulatorD
07-11-14, 19:28
1) How to prevent problems with your phone -- PAY YOUR BILL.

2) How to pay your bill -- don't flake out on appointments and waste people's time.

3) How to stop wasting people's time. -- cut out the "cloak and dagger" BS, and just give the address. Guys, why do you guys even bother leaving the house not knowing where you're going? Seriously, what is that supposed to accomplish? Are they worried you have a tail and need to shake them off through a series of quick turns and high speed passes?

Stop playing these games. If she won't give a location before you leave, then move on.I agree that's one of top things that ticks me off about this hobby. If you must. Give me directions to the area first, and then the hotel or street address, but to be driving and texting and / or calling and playing treasure hunt for her incall. That SUCKS!

DrRock
07-11-14, 20:23
I had the pleasure of meeting this fine young lady in NKY a few nights ago. Brooklynn is very cute and has a nice youthful body. She provides great service, has an extremely GFE attitude, and really enjoys being touched. Slightly dominate, but respectful men turn her on. Excluding trips to Greece and BBFS, her menu is very open.

She has a light screening process, but is well worth it. I highly recommend.

DR.

Mbgbe696
07-11-14, 21:56

Tried to text her a few times to get an idea of where to situate myself. One would think she would call. After reading her ad it's apparent she's apathetic at best toward the hobby. It's not the first time she's done this with me but it is the last. Perhaps she's better with others.She is known for her share of no shows, she did this to me also.

Daddymonger
07-12-14, 03:22
She is known for her share of no shows, she did this to me also.All of you are correct. Done with this cloak and dagger game forever. Noticed she did the same thing to two other mongers yesterday who posted in the Body Rub forum. Not sure why she posts ads if she doesn't plan on completing the transactions. Three no shows in one day for three different mongers has to be some type of record.

Member #5260
07-12-14, 08:36
All of you are correct. Done with this cloak and dagger game forever. Noticed she did the same thing to two other mongers yesterday who posted in the Body Rub forum. Not sure why she posts ads if she doesn't plan on completing the transactions. Three no shows in one day for three different mongers has to be some type of record.Maybe we can get A2 to ban her from this site. There have been so many complaints about her stiffing people on appointments. She is not a credible advertiser and should not be allowed.

Not being a dick, but why ban somebody so they can start again with a new name?

A2

Rumbln
07-12-14, 20:05
I met Andee for the first time this morning. She's a very pretty young girl with big blue eyes and long blonde hair with some natural curl. Her body is outstanding; tall, athletic build, flat stomach, nicely shaped ass, and firm C's. She's a great kisser and would have made me pop via BBBJ had I not stopped her. She seemed to genuinely enjoy the fiv and cfs which left me pleasantly drained. Cuddled and talked for a few until it was time for me to leave. I'm tempted to see her again tomorrow before she heads back to school on Monday.

Member #5260
07-12-14, 21:02
Maybe we can get A2 to ban her from this site. There have been so many complaints about her stiffing people on appointments. She is not a credible advertiser and should not be allowed.

Not being a dick, but why ban somebody so they can start again with a new name?

A2She could change her name, but sort of hard to change her pics. If she tried to use fake pics then she would get called out after first person saw and reviewed her.

RodeoClown928
07-13-14, 07:05
Anyone have info on the two ladies as yourgirl19? I know the one is susan 40. But I would like to know more about the blond.

Comman
07-13-14, 10:09
One of the best parts about slipping off to fantasy land is knowing when you meet a girl, you know its going to happen. No need to say just the right things, bs, or waiting for a magic moment. Very nice to open the door to a stunning 21 year old, in the 9 range, nearly perfect in all appearance aspects. She could very easily be in the SI swimsuit mag audition, but instead she is standing at the door. Full GFE, no cim, lfk. One can always hope that this is the appearance direction of our queen city fantasy's.

FMichaels4533
07-13-14, 15:37
I saw Remmy this morning again on short notice. I was on my way to they gym and thought I'd see if she could see me before I went. Sent her a quick text and ten minutes later she was in my arms. As always, I want to thank her for putting up with my short notice appointments, she is very accommodating. She looked very cute when I showed up in some short shorts, a tight fitting top and slippers. She met me at the back door of her hotel in in Florence. I must say I did enjoy the view following her down the hall to her room. We talked for a couple of minutes to catch up and then off came the clothes. She is the best kisser, love the LFK with her. She tastes good all over too. I had a very nice time with her as always. I know there was a bad report on her not long ago, I think she got a bad rap from the dude. I've seen her five times, and she is always great.

GNW20
07-13-14, 19:44
Wow judging by her pictures she look wonderful. Going to save my dimes and nickels to see this sweet beauty. Just checking to see if anyone else has had a dream with this lady.

GNW20
07-13-14, 19:47
The best reviews can be had as Heidi. She is sweet and a very nice date.

Irl Fan
07-13-14, 21:39
Wow judging by her pictures she look wonderful. Going to save my dimes and nickels to see this sweet beauty. Just checking to see if anyone else has had a dream with this lady.Check out Escort Review thread #9787.

Bearcat2
07-14-14, 20:18
My friend recently visited Tiffanyn30. She seemed like a sweet provider. She lives in a quiet and safe community. She just moved her from down south so her place was a little cluttered but not dirty. LFK, DATY, BBBJCIM, FS all offered. Never rushed. He thinks she looks better in person than what the pics suggest. If he's in the area again he would probably repeat.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/197-Sexy-DD-Fresh-and-Fun.html

Tcoupe
07-15-14, 00:19
All of you are correct. Done with this cloak and dagger game forever. Noticed she did the same thing to two other mongers yesterday who posted in the Body Rub forum. Not sure why she posts ads if she doesn't plan on completing the transactions. Three no shows in one day for three different mongers has to be some type of record.She has flaked on me a few times, but I've flaked on her also, I'm going to keep trying, she looks and sounds like fun.

Member #4791
07-15-14, 14:56
Saw Allison the other day, easy setup and easy to get to location. Place felt a little lived in but not terrible or dirty. Got right to it with very little hesitation. Could have used more conversation but I'm not usually a talker. Only got a hint of a smokey smell on me afterwards. Services were all good, felt a bit mechanical but got the job done.

I'm starting to think my standards are too high, only one provider I recall really got into the session and that was Dawn. Others have been varying degrees of "there".

In the end I'd repeat but nothing about the experience made me think ATF, good but not the passion I really want.

Thwack
07-15-14, 16:11
Monday was difficult. It seems the full moon created crazy where most people were only a little nuts. After a long and difficult day, however, I was finally able to tear away and go see a provider. I sent messages to two others, but got no responses. Tori, however, answered her own phone. When I asked to meet her, she had no problem, and she gave great directions to her incall. Within an hour I arrived at a safe, clean incall location. It was about as inconspicuous as I have ever visited, and I felt absolutely fine about having a safe visit from the first moment.

The room was clean and well-kept. The ladies were both beautiful, clean, and well-maintained. I asked for an hour, and after some small talk they began an amazing full-body, four-hand massage. They were both excellent! After the massage, they washed off the lotion with clean, warm washcloths, and we commenced the FS portion of our visit. Sam was especially frisky, and we made out while Tori provided some top-quality BBBJ service. Tori could have made me finish early, but I was determined to make this duo session last the full hour. These women were just too beautiful to miss that opportunity.

Without giving a play-by-play commentary, I was impressed with the skills and attitude of both ladies. I have to admit that I felt a better chemistry with Sam, and I think both of them recognized that, too. However, Tori was exceptional, and I would not hesitate to see her again as a solo.

HER NAME: TriStateTori and Sam.

General area of town: 275 Beltway east.

How might one find her: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/191--TriStateTori-Available-All-Day-amp-Night-Sam-is-here-Monday-.html.

Did she look like her pictures? Yes (the pictures aren't very large, so its kind of hard to tell).

Boobs: Tori's are baseball-sized implants with wonderfully-perky nipples. Sam's are a bit larger and all-natural. Both are fantastic.

General body type: Tori is a spinner. Sam is a little fluffier, but if you've read my reviews you know that she's EXACTLY what I want in a woman. Not even close to a bbw (except the beautiful part).

What was the ease / difficulty of scheduling? Very Easy.

Was she on time? Yes.

How did you set it up? Texting 40 times? Or what? I called on the phone to schedule, and called from the parking lot to get a green light and room number. That's it.

REFERENCES NEEDED (or not). Never asked for any.

Incall? Outcall? Car date? Or what? Incall at clean, safe establishment.

Safety of incall and safeness of neighborhood. (These are definitely different.). Safe and secure. Neighborhood was fine.

Was the incall clean? Yes. Very.

Did you "do it" on the top cover (the same place the last 4 guys came)? Nope. On clean sheets.

Cleanliness of girl: (describe). Both were impeccably clean.

Smoking smell: None whatsoever. I would be very surprised if either of them smoke.

Attitude: Warm and friendly. Truly a GFE.

Skill: 9.

Performance: 9.

Comfortability level: 9.

Chemistry: 9.

Personality: 9.

MENU: BBBJ, CFS, CG, GFE, DATY, lfk, dfk.

Is she a kisser? Both were.

Her finishing move today? Today the finishing move was missionary while having my balls tantalized by a second lady. A WONDERFUL experience!

Did she provide clean up after the pop? Yes. Warm, clean washcloth.

What was her specialty? Tori seems to go toward BBBJ. Sam is a great kisser, and was lots of fun making out.

Overall pros: (reasons a monger might want to see her). Safe. Clean. Skilled. Safe. Clean.

Overall cons: (reasons a monger might not want to see her). Can't think of any right now.

Cost: $$. 5 for FS duo for an hour.

Overall value: Great value.

Would you repeat or recommend? And why? I will repeat. I highly recommend.

MoMan571
07-15-14, 19:40
I had a dream this afternoon with these two lovely ladies. I will not go into great detail on here but you can pm me for details. I will say these two ladies are a great time and totally worth the cost of admission. They are very sweet and comforting and it was a great GFE with the two of them. Their pics don't do them justice. They are very attractive and thick, just the way I like them. I recommend a visit and I will most certainly visit again.

HER NAME: Sweet Sexy Sandy and Summer1.

General area of town: NKY.

How might one find her: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/69-Sweet-Sexy-Sandy-Available-All-Week-.html.

Did she look like her pictures? Yes, however both are more attractive in person.

Boobs: Both were large and real. Both are fantastic.

General body type: Both are thick girls but exactly my body type. Pics are accurate examples of body types.

Was she on time? Incall and I was running ahead of schedule and was welcomed and we started early.

How did you set it up? Texting 40 times? Or what? Set up thru email (my preferred way) and it was very quick and painless.

REFERENCES NEEDED (or not). I didn't have any but I do now. Thank you Sandy and Summer.

Incall? Outcall? Car date? Or what? Incall at clean, safe residence.

Safety of incall and safeness of neighborhood. (These are definitely different.). Safe and secure. Neighborhood was fine.

Was the incall clean? Yes.

Did you "do it" on the top cover (the same place the last 4 guys came)? Yes but everything was clean and felt right.

Cleanliness of girl: (describe). Both were clean and freshly showered.

Smoking smell: Very faint smell, nothing to interfere with my dream.

MENU: BBBJ, CFS, GFE, DATY, lfk, dfk, duo.

Her finishing move today? Today the finishing move was missionary while LFK the other.

Did she provide clean up after the pop? Yes. Shower offered and taken after the dream.

What was her specialty? Summer BBBJ and is a great kisser, and was lots of fun making out. Sandy was a great kisser and very responsive to DATY.

Overall pros: (reasons a monger might want to see her). Safe. Clean. Skilled. Safe. Clean. Friendly.

Overall cons: (reasons a monger might not want to see her). Can't think of any right now.

Cost: $$. 2 for CFS duo for an hour.

Would you repeat or recommend? And why? I will repeat. I highly recommend.

DavidNgrk
07-16-14, 11:16
I know hiccups happen in this hobby but boy is it frustrating. I had a 4 PM confirmed with Tay after reading all the good reviews and her sword swallowing skills. Get off exit and then radio silence. Finally about 530 get a text that roommate was around and will be for a while. At least she did text back at 1044 PM that she could see me then.

Also tried Remmy but got the radio silence after a few text exchanges. She texted back saying she had phone issues.

I just went home a rubbed one to Russian porn on xhamster.

LuvdaLadys14
07-16-14, 12:53
I know hiccups happen in this hobby but boy is it frustrating. I had a 4 PM confirmed with Tay after reading all the good reviews and her sword swallowing skills. Get off exit and then radio silence. Finally about 530 get a text that roommate was around and will be for a while. At least she did text back at 1044 PM that she could see me then.

Also tried Remmy but got the radio silence after a few text exchanges. She texted back saying she had phone issues.

I just went home a rubbed one to Russian porn on xhamster.I can't understand why it's always the phone's fault. These ladies need the phone as a means to an end. (read as: a tool of the trade) So, why some ladies don't have reliable service is beyond me. A conundrum for sure. I always have service unless I'm deep in a big box store. They can't get business if the PHONE is inoperable. I do feel at times it's just a piss poor excuse for too busy with other things, sleeping in or got a better deal. Add your own excuse here:

Luv.

Thwack
07-16-14, 13:25

I just went home a rubbed one to Russian porn on xhamster.That's really frustrating, but we've all been there at one time or another. Ladies, that's poor business. If you can't see a guy, tell him. If we can't make an appointment to see you, I know you appreciate a call cancelling the appointment.

Treating one another with the same courtesy we use in other business transaction makes for good relationships and better experiences.

Thwack!

BuyingSmiles
07-16-14, 13:48
That's really frustrating, but we've all been there at one time or another. Ladies, that's poor business. If you can't see a guy, tell him. If we can't make an appointment to see you, I know you appreciate a call cancelling the appointment.

Treating one another with the same courtesy we use in other business transaction makes for good relationships and better experiences.

Thwack!Can't fix stupid! Some of the ladies in this business are not to fucking bright. They don't understand there other options with pussy and oral skills as good if not as theirs.

JLZ61
07-16-14, 14:36
I try to let my provider know my arrival time within 5 minutes and I usually text several times during the drive. That way I'm sure she knows where I am and I know she's going to be there. Doesn't always work and the courtesy is not always returned. However, it's the right thing to do and, more often than not, is appreciated by the provider.

I figure karma can be a * so I do my best to avoid it. Got enough already! LOL.

That's really frustrating, but we've all been there at one time or another. Ladies, that's poor business. If you can't see a guy, tell him. If we can't make an appointment to see you, I know you appreciate a call cancelling the appointment.

Thwack!

SamTheMan5
07-16-14, 15:06

I just went home a rubbed one to Russian porn on xhamster.This is just part of the game IMO. I know when I leave the house there's a chance it'll fall through. We aren't scheduling with doctors or lawyers. Most don't give two shits about your time. Odds are theyre balancing a number of guys / appts along with their life drama. And if they're in this business, they are surrounded by drama. They'll tell you they didn't make it, but they do- with the baby daddies, the drugs, the pimps, etc.

It's kinda like mining. Sometimes you find a gem, sometimes you find dirt. Either way, it costs you time and money-.

Sam.

ClassASweetie
07-16-14, 15:11
I had a dream this afternoon with these two lovely ladies. I will not go into great detail on here but you can pm me for details. I will say these two ladies are a great time and totally worth the cost of admission. They are very sweet and comforting and it was a great GFE with the two of them. Their pics don't do them justice. They are very attractive and thick, just the way I like them. I recommend a visit and I will most certainly visit again.

HER NAME: Sweet Sexy Sandy and Summer1.

General area of town: NKY.

How might one find her: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/69-Sweet-Sexy-Sandy-Available-All-Week-.html.

Did she look like her pictures? Yes, however both are more attractive in person.

Boobs: Both were large and real. Both are fantastic.

General body type: Both are thick girls but exactly my body type. Pics are accurate examples of body types.

Was she on time? Incall and I was running ahead of schedule and was welcomed and we started early.

How did you set it up? Texting 40 times? Or what? Set up thru email (my preferred way) and it was very quick and painless.

REFERENCES NEEDED (or not). I didn't have any but I do now. Thank you Sandy and Summer.

Incall? Outcall? Car date? Or what? Incall at clean, safe residence.

Was the incall clean? Yes.

Did you "do it" on the top cover (the same place the last 4 guys came)? Yes but everything was clean and felt right.

Cleanliness of girl: (describe). Both were clean and freshly showered.

Smoking smell: Very faint smell, nothing to interfere with my dream.

MENU: BBBJ, CFS, GFE, DATY, lfk, dfk, duo.

Her finishing move today? Today the finishing move was missionary while LFK the other.

Did she provide clean up after the pop? Yes. Shower offered and taken after the dream.

What was her specialty? Summer BBBJ and is a great kisser, and was lots of fun making out. Sandy was a great kisser and very responsive to DATY.

Overall pros: (reasons a monger might want to see her). Safe. Clean. Skilled. Safe. Clean. Friendly.

Cost: $$. 2 for CFS duo for an hour.

Would you repeat or recommend? And why? I will repeat. I highly recommend.We had lots of fun too babe and definately would love to dream again with you. You are a Fantasic gentlemen and we can't wait to dream again. Muah.

Dweezil
07-16-14, 16:03
I just went home a rubbed one to Russian porn on xhamster.Sorry to hear about your tough day between Tay and Remmy. I do, however, have to confess that this additional tidbit of information could have been left out. If we start the habit of posting every time one of us "rubs one out", A2 will have to double his server capacity and that's just to handle the Cincinnati load (yes, pun totally intended).

Couldn't resist. LOL. Have a great day.

Dz.

CinSityBoy
07-16-14, 16:14
I try to let my provider know my arrival time within 5 minutes and I usually text several times during the drive. That way I'm sure she knows where I am and I know she's going to be there. Doesn't always work and the courtesy is not always returned. However, it's the right thing to do and, more often than not, is appreciated by the provider.

I figure karma can be a * so I do my best to avoid it. Got enough already! LOL.It amazes me how such a diverse group of people always seem to have phone trouble. I've talk to two providers about this and they were honest saying that they usually dbl book or just change their minds the last min. I asked them how they have trouble with scheduling when they have smart phones with calendars, neither one could give a good answer. I've had five cancellations that I can remember and only one called me before I left the house. That in my book is ok, no time or gas wasted. The others I guess had phone trouble when I was close. If we are chatting all day and agree on a time for later in the day which is normally what happens. The time for you to cancel is when I send the text saying I'm on my way. Don't say ok, can't wait to see you if you're really not in the mood or just got an I'm on my way text from someone else five min ago.

Csb.

DavidNgrk
07-16-14, 21:22
Sorry to hear about your tough day between Tay and Remmy. I do, however, have to confess that this additional tidbit of information could have been left out. If we start the habit of posting every time one of us "rubs one out", A2 will have to double his server capacity and that's just to handle the Cincinnati load (yes, pun totally intended).

Couldn't resist. LOL. Have a great day.

Dz.Just had to because of the frustration. BTW there's some great stuff under the "stockings" category on xhamster. Love girls in the thigh highs.

TriStateTori
07-17-14, 04:37
Monday was difficult. It seems the full moon created crazy where most people were only a little nuts. After a long and difficult day, however, I was finally able to tear away and go see a provider. I sent messages to two others, but got no responses. Tori, however, answered her own phone. When I asked to meet her, she had no problem, and she gave great directions to her incall. Within an hour I arrived at a safe, clean incall location. It was about as inconspicuous as I have ever visited, and I felt absolutely fine about having a safe visit from the first moment.

The room was clean and well-kept. The ladies were both beautiful, clean, and well-maintained. I asked for an hour, and after some small talk they began an amazing full-body, four-hand massage. They were both excellent! After the massage, they washed off the lotion with clean, warm washcloths, and we commenced the FS portion of our visit. Sam was especially frisky, and we made out while Tori provided some top-quality BBBJ service. Tori could have made me finish early, but I was determined to make this duo session last the full hour. These women were just too beautiful to miss that opportunity.

Without giving a play-by-play commentary, I was impressed with the skills and attitude of both ladies. I have to admit that I felt a better chemistry with Sam, and I think both of them recognized that, too. However, Tori was exceptional, and I would not hesitate to see her again as a solo.

HER NAME: TriStateTori and Sam.

General area of town: 275 Beltway east.

How might one find her: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/191--TriStateTori-Available-All-Day-amp-Night-Sam-is-here-Monday-.html.

Did she look like her pictures? Yes (the pictures aren't very large, so its kind of hard to tell).

Boobs: Tori's are baseball-sized implants with wonderfully-perky nipples. Sam's are a bit larger and all-natural. Both are fantastic.

General body type: Tori is a spinner. Sam is a little fluffier, but if you've read my reviews you know that she's EXACTLY what I want in a woman. Not even close to a bbw (except the beautiful part).

Was she on time? Yes.

How did you set it up? Texting 40 times? Or what? I called on the phone to schedule, and called from the parking lot to get a green light and room number. That's it.

REFERENCES NEEDED (or not). Never asked for any.

Incall? Outcall? Car date? Or what? Incall at clean, safe establishment.

Was the incall clean? Yes. Very.

Did you "do it" on the top cover (the same place the last 4 guys came)? Nope. On clean sheets.

Cleanliness of girl: (describe). Both were impeccably clean.

Smoking smell: None whatsoever. I would be very surprised if either of them smoke.

MENU: BBBJ, CFS, CG, GFE, DATY, lfk, dfk.

Her finishing move today? Today the finishing move was missionary while having my balls tantalized by a second lady. A WONDERFUL experience!

Did she provide clean up after the pop? Yes. Warm, clean washcloth.

What was her specialty? Tori seems to go toward BBBJ. Sam is a great kisser, and was lots of fun making out.

Overall pros: (reasons a monger might want to see her). Safe. Clean. Skilled. Safe. Clean.

Cost: $$. 5 for FS duo for an hour.

Would you repeat or recommend? And why? I will repeat. I highly recommend.Thank you so much, babe. We had tons of fun spending time with you and look forward to seeing you again. We really appreciate the flattering review!!

Until next time.

X's & O's.

Tori & Sam.

Cincyman513
07-17-14, 09:12
It amazes me how such a diverse group of people always seem to have phone trouble. I've talk to two providers about this and they were honest saying that they usually dbl book or just change their minds the last min. I asked them how they have trouble with scheduling when they have smart phones with calendars, neither one could give a good answer. I've had five cancellations that I can remember and only one called me before I left the house. That in my book is ok, no time or gas wasted. The others I guess had phone trouble when I was close. If we are chatting all day and agree on a time for later in the day which is normally what happens. The time for you to cancel is when I send the text saying I'm on my way. Don't say ok, can't wait to see you if you're really not in the mood or just got an I'm on my way text from someone else five min ago.

Csb.Absolutely amazing.

Hillbilly Bob
07-17-14, 15:59
Can't find any info on this one last four 6921 Kristy Middletown area. She did send me pics. Looks ok to me anyone have anything to add. I may just TOFTT.

JoeBogus
07-17-14, 17:45
Had a return visit to Susan40 this afternoon.

Her incall location is in a rundown apt building in the Carthage area and I wouldn't be likely to visit the area after dark, but it was fine for a daylight visit. The inside is somewhat messy and smells of smoke (less so in the bedroom area). Not enough to get on my clothes.

Overall, it was even a bit better than my first visit since we had dreamed together before. Nice oral skills, and since she advertises a low priced Blo & go, I could have settled for that, but decided to go CFS instead after an initial BBBJ to get things started.

Nice lady and I would continue to recommend.

P.S. Someone else is posting her ads because she has no computer and they used the wrong handle on her last ad. YourGrl19. The same person may also be posting for Heidi as well because her last ad had the same handle.

Stay safe.

CinSityBoy
07-17-14, 19:51
Can't find any info on this one last ur 6921 Kristy Middletown a. She did send me pics. Looks ok to me anyone have anything to add. I may just TOFTT.She has had many reviews in the past. Negative that I remember are very low end motel, bad neighborhood, not clean, smoke smell and at least two no shows.

Member #5260
07-17-14, 20:39
Can't find any info on this one last four 6921 Kristy Middletown area. She did send me pics. Looks ok to me anyone have anything to add. I may just TOFTT.She has only been advertising like everyday in both Cincy and Dayton the last year. I saw her last summer.

Someone Rare
07-17-14, 23:54
I had a dream with Ms. Sydney Moore and oh what a wonderful dream it was. In this dream, she provided GFE service along with many of the other acronyms but she made me truly feel welcome and comfortable. For a newbie like me, nothing could have been more important.

She worked with me and made herself available in a nice / safe location which was easy to find and other than the maid in the hall, there were no delays. Given the small time table, I consider this invaluable. She greeted me like an old friend and I said before made me feel comfortable and less nervous.

I will leave the details for any PMs but I would highly recommend. But I'm sure many of you already know this as she has glowing reviews.

Tnp22
07-18-14, 02:29

I just went home a rubbed one to Russian porn on xhamster.Yes I know things were crazy that day and I am VERY sorry. I am willing to do what we had talked about for free anytime tomorrow to make up for things!! Hopefully we can work things out. I have never had someone not be able to come see me once they were right by my house waiting. But again I am sorry. You know my number. Text me and we will work it out sweetie!

StaySafe!!

- TAY! Mhaaww <3.

AdamP469
07-18-14, 06:52
I managed to see Cincy Passion at her incall for a hhr massage on a recent evening. Massages do not usually interest me, but her ads about lingam massage described something I'd never tried before, so I decided to give it a shot. On the whole, the massage itself wasn't bad at all.

CockNumb
07-18-14, 07:22
Had a return visit to Susan40 this afternoon.

Her incall location is in a rundown apt building in the Carthage area and I wouldn't be likely to visit the area after dark, but it was fine for a daylight visit. The inside is somewhat messy and smells of smoke (less so in the bedroom area). Not enough to get on my clothes.

Overall, it was even a bit better than my first visit since we had dreamed together before. Nice oral skills, and since she advertises a low priced Blo & go, I could have settled for that, but decided to go CFS instead after an initial BBBJ to get things started.

Nice lady and I would continue to recommend.

P.S. Someone else is posting her ads because she has no computer and they used the wrong handle on her last ad. YourGrl19. The same person may also be posting for Heidi as well because her last ad had the same handle.

Stay safe.Susan40 does have someone else posting her add so does that make her any different, most of these girls have guys helping them out, does that mean everyone should stay away from her, Hell no. She is a very nice lady, attractive, good prices, and is an all around good provider. It also means she does this for a living and not looking for a bf.

Yourgirl19 is Hedi in Florence, they are about the same age. This guy must have got confused, because he was changing Heidi's I'd periodically, not sure what was up with that. Also susan40's number is a Kentucky area code, she moved to Ohio less than a year ago, so it's very likely they all three know one another.

CockNumb
07-18-14, 07:27

Thwack!Tay lives with her grandma and grandpa and can only host when grandma is at work lmao.

OhCincy
07-18-14, 08:51
Can't find any info on this one last four 6921 Kristy Middletown area. She did send me pics. Looks ok to me anyone have anything to add. I may just TOFTT.Check the Dayton board. I have had nothing but good experiences with her.

JLZ61
07-18-14, 08:52
We need details! What the hell does she do that makes it a lingam massage?

I managed to see Cincy Passion at her incall for a hhr massage on a recent evening. Massages do not usually interest me, but her ads about lingam massage described something I'd never tried before, so I decided to give it a shot. On the whole, the massage itself wasn't bad at all.

Mbgbe696
07-18-14, 09:19
We need details! What the hell does she do that makes it a lingam massage?I agree several of us on here are interested in info on her lingram massage. Is it a true lingram or just a rub and tug HJ.

BuyingSmiles
07-18-14, 09:41
I agree several of us on here are interested in info on her lingram massage. Is it a true lingram or just a rub and tug HJ.Post 9577 escort reviews.

Mbgbe696
07-18-14, 10:33
Post 9577 escort reviews.Also your second post #9800, thanks for all your info.

MKimball
07-18-14, 10:45
I'll try to give a good explanation. I did some google searches in advance. Lingam means penis. The massage is a really good massage with some edging added through frequent visits to the genitals. She builds up the pleasure and then backs off before it gets too far. You cool down, then she works back there again. After the flip it is more direct, but still has plenty of the strong, firm body massage included.

It was great! I'd like to see more variety on the direct simulation. Light tease, firm shaft squeezing, smooth slides over and around the boys. That's just some constructive feedback. No complaints, there was variety and a great ending! Sweet personality too!

WyldeChild99
07-18-14, 11:41
Can't find any info on this one last four 6921 Kristy Middletown area. She did send me pics. Looks ok to me anyone have anything to add. I may just TOFTT.She's for real. Shitty motel, petite girl who will send you pics that are very flattering if you ask. She WILL get the job done, but there's plenty of more attractive ladies that provide better service around here and Dayton.

JLZ61
07-18-14, 11:49
I may be passing through Dayton in the next few days and checked in with the board there to find out who might be worth a visit. Apparently JennaDaytonCL is one of the go-to girls. Checked her reviews and they were pretty solid. Will try her out, if opportunity knocks.

She's for real. Shitty motel, petite girl who will send you pics that are very flattering if you ask. She WILL get the job done, but there's plenty of more attractive ladies that provide better service around here and Dayton.

Member #5522
07-18-14, 15:29
I have reviewed her many times but haven't seen her for a bit so I scheduled some of her time. Man, I am so happy that I did. CC continues to set the standard (IMHO) for GFE providers. She is second to none!

The bed sits alongside of a double closet with mirrored doors. Adding that extra visual to our energized session only makes it more enjoyable. Slamming her in doggie while watching the expressions on that pretty face is amazing and I highly recommend her again. She makes you feel like a king.

TheDaytimer
07-18-14, 16:08
I agree several of us on here are interested in info on her lingram massage. Is it a true lingram or just a rub and tug HJ.Glorified rub and tug with good intentions. It is NOT a Lingam massage.

JSmith90
07-18-14, 17:16
Glorified rub and tug with good intentions. It is NOT a Lingam massage.I would agree. However, she is one of the best and closest to a lingam massage that I've found in this city. She doesn't do a lot of the ritual involved but I don't mind. She is not 100% lingam but she mixes massage styles quite nicely. If you haven't had her rub then it's at the very least worth 1 trip to see for yourself.

J.

Izabuck
07-18-14, 18:43
I have reviewed her many times but haven't seen her for a bit so I scheduled some of her time. Man, I am so happy that I did. CC continues to set the standard (IMHO) for GFE providers. She is second to none!

The bed sits alongside of a double closet with mirrored doors. Adding that extra visual to our energized session only makes it more enjoyable. Slamming her in doggie while watching the expressions on that pretty face is amazing and I highly recommend her again. She makes you feel like a king.You're a lucky man. She's one of a kind. Only have seen her once, shame on me.

AdamP469
07-18-14, 20:59
Glorified rub and tug with good intentions. It is NOT a Lingam massage.She puts on some Indian music. The gent disrobes and lies down on the bed face down with a rolled up towel under his hips. She massages him with oil from the neck to the feet. On occasion she reaches up between the thighs to caress the genital area. Later she has him get on his knees so she can get easier access to stimulate the genital area. Then she has the client lie on his back so she can massage his chest, abdomen, and the front of the thighs. At that point, she offers a HE. It was relaxing, but the massage itself didn't arouse me.

Sgwaboe
07-19-14, 12:10
I would agree. However, she is one of the best and closest to a lingam massage that I've found in this city. She doesn't do a lot of the ritual involved but I don't mind. She is not 100% lingam but she mixes massage styles quite nicely. If you haven't had her rub then it's at the very least worth 1 trip to see for yourself.

J.Saw CP last weekend for the first time for the massage offered. Had spoken with her a few times in the past, so we were at least a bit familiar with each other. Her massage is very much like AP described. But I also have to add that her personality, demeanor and attitude are terrific, she makes you feel welcome and comfortable from the moment you walk in. What sold me was when she suggested I get comfortable to begin the massage, instead of just having me disrobe myself (like every other provider has done to me the last few yrs, LOL), she approached me, gave me a couple sweet kisses and undressed me slowly herself. Nice touch! Also had me thinking that I want to return soon to experience her other talents. But I'm feeling like the massage she does is still a work in progress and can be enhanced and added to in the future to become more like a true lingam massage as defined by tantric experts. She is certainly open to suggestions and willing to try new things. Just my dos centavos.

LuvdaLadys14
07-19-14, 13:18
I took the opportunity to have a duo with Sinful Dreams and Sweet TnA also known as Ally and Amber respectively. The set up was easy since I had already seen Ally. Location was in an upscale hotel. I arrived to find them dressed in matching pink lingerie. I had actually thought about requesting they wear pink so it was a rather interesting coincidence. Ally and Amber know each other outside they hobby and they play very well together. We had some wine and enjoyed some cheese and fruit and then each other. The ladies shared me with a BBBJ including DT. The view of two lovely ladies simultaneously licking and sucking you is a sight to behold. I enjoyed some DATY with both ladies and they were very responsive. We moved to CFS with Amber in Mish and she had her face between Ally's thighs. After a short respite I enjoyed Ally in K9 (her favorite) while she had a DATY with Amber. Both of these ladies are top providers. They are fresh and clean and their attitude gives you a sense of being with a female friend with benefits. I highly recommend you see each lady both, individually and together, if you're so inclined. 5 Stars Ladies Thanks!

Luv.

Sweet TnA
07-20-14, 02:11
I know Ally & I had a great time & I'm pleased to hear you did too! We love playing together but most definitely enjoyed your company! Thanks again sweetheart!

Xoxo.

Amber.

I took the opportunity to have a duo with Sinful Dreams and Sweet TnA also known as Ally and Amber respectively. The set up was easy since I had already seen Ally. Location was in an upscale hotel. I arrived to find them dressed in matching pink lingerie. I had actually thought about requesting they wear pink so it was a rather interesting coincidence. Ally and Amber know each other outside they hobby and they play very well together. We had some wine and enjoyed some cheese and fruit and then each other. The ladies shared me with a BBBJ including DT. The view of two lovely ladies simultaneously licking and sucking you is a sight to behold. I enjoyed some DATY with both ladies and they were very responsive. We moved to CFS with Amber in Mish and she had her face between Ally's thighs. After a short respite I enjoyed Ally in K9 (her favorite) while she had a DATY with Amber. Both of these ladies are top providers. They are fresh and clean and their attitude gives you a sense of being with a female friend with benefits. I highly recommend you see each lady both, individually and together, if you're so inclined. 5 Stars Ladies Thanks!

Luv.

SashaBlack
07-20-14, 11:22
I had so much fun popping your duo cherry. And what better way than with Amber. We are so in tune with each other, and I can't wait for another fun time together.

XOXO,

Ally.Are you telling everyone you've never had a duo because I thought cc and I popped that cherry.

I order to prevent a catfight (hey, hey, catfight!) I think while she was quoting SD the remarks were meant for the degenerate that was involved in the duo, not the chicks themselves.

Just saying,

A2

Lucky Luke
07-20-14, 15:06
I think enough has been said about her performance so she lived up to her reputation. She is very nice girl and really tries hard to please and take the reviews here very seriously. I did not have any trouble in scheduling and meeting but I understand this may sometime come as a problem because it looks like she is working out location as she goes.

I will repeat when I can.

SashaBlack
07-20-14, 16:38
Are you telling everyone you've never had a duo because I thought cc and I popped that cherry.

I order to prevent a catfight (hey, hey, catfight!) I think while she was quoting SD the remarks were meant for the degenerate that was involved in the duo, not the chicks themselves.

Just saying,

A2It was intended for both.

A2 I need you in my life:

AirAssaultMp
07-20-14, 20:56
I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful, beautiful woman for my first foray into this hobby. Awesome time nothing more can be said about her than what hasn't already been posted. True GFE. Will repeat going to have to stop tithing at church so I can repeat more often LOL. Thank you Stormy. Next time must do dinner.

CramRod
07-20-14, 22:25
This morning I dreamt of the not often reviewed Brooklyn Nicole. After initial contact through text & email. I was given a general city to come to then received a phone call once I was in the area & was given the precise location of the in call. She's a very petite H&W proportionate young lady. Very cute & doesn't look a day over her 21 years. She's very well spoken & made me comfortable instantly. I'll certainly be dreaming of her again.

Stormyoneonly
07-21-14, 21:51
I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful, beautiful woman for my first foray into this hobby. Awesome time nothing more can be said about her than what hasn't already been posted. True GFE. Will repeat going to have to stop tithing at church so I can repeat more often LOL. Thank you Stormy. Next time must do dinner.It was great to be your first and can't wait to see you over and over again!! Yes we will have dinner next time I promise! Now don't stop giving or the man above will punish you! You are a perfect gentleman! So very sweet and clean!

Xoxo,

Stormy.

PitDropper
07-23-14, 13:25
I had another great dream of a girlfriend experience with Candicexoxo. Will have to see she is great at what she does.

Scouting1
07-24-14, 16:24
Just want to say I've been having some good dreams with cassidy, for price you can't beat quality. She offers dfk, BBBJCIM, cfs, GFE, massage, as well as greek. I have not partake in the greek culture with cassidy, but hope to do so soon. And lets not forget daty which is quite enjoyable. She has a decent incall location in cincinnati. Cassidy has become one my atf, which I will be seeing again real soon.

Scouting1.

Unbelheathen
07-24-14, 21:18
We met at her old place. There was some mutual difficultly arranging the time, but we worked it out and she was apologetic and accommodating, even offering to change into a sexier outfit if I liked. I declined, as she was cute enough already.

The place was cluttered and run-down, but the playroom clean and neat. She was a bit nervous, probably due to the rush getting into place, and talked quite a lot, explaining that it is one of her nervous habits. BBBJCIM followed by DATY, a bit of LFK, more BBBJ and cowgirl to the second pop. I was hoping for DFK and some squirt; perhaps if I can arrange another dream she may be less nervous and things could work out.

Consider the experience good value for money, and the lady herself clean, cute, and charming.

Unbelheathen
07-24-14, 21:25
Visited at her old place NW of town. Clean, but empty; mattress on the floor. There was some interruption by other people in the building, but she handled it quickly and well.

She asked me to bring protection, and I did, but ended up not using it. Very good BBBJCIM twice, and I could not stop DATY. She's very tasty and clean and that clit drives me wild. Either she hated my technique and just wanted me to stop, or she cums fast and hard. A little LFK between times.

Her ads are very accurate and honest. I hope to repeat when the funds are in; hope the new place will not suffer from cohabitants.

Unbelheathen
07-24-14, 21:28
I may be passing through Dayton in the next few days and checked in with the board there to find out who might be worth a visit. Apparently JennaDaytonCL is one of the go-to girls. Checked her reviews and they were pretty solid. Will try her out, if opportunity knocks.I saw the lady now posting as Delite69 a year or so ago and had a grand time then. She's very responsive and attentive.

Thwack
07-25-14, 12:26
I met Angel for the first time yesterday. I was pleased and I will repeat.

HER NAME: Angel88.

General area of town: North of 275 off Route 4.

How might one find her: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/420-your-heavenly-angel.html.

Did she look like her pictures? Yes.

Boobs: Magnificent DDD+.

General body type: HWP, except those boobs were way larger than you would expect for a girl her size.

What was the ease / difficulty of scheduling? I contacted by PM a few weeks ago, and didn't hear from her. Then got a PM on Tuesday, to which I responded and asked about getting together Wednesday evening. She sent me digits (same as in her posted ad). No reply to call but she responded to text. We agreed on a time and she was ready at that time. Not the easiest scheduling, but not the hardest either.

Was she on time? Yes.

REFERENCES NEEDED (or not). None were requested, but since she knew I was a senior by meeting me through PM, I can't say whether she would want references from somebody else.

Incall? Outcall? Car date? Or what? Incall at a low-end notel.

Safety of incall and safeness of neighborhood. (These are definitely different.). The room was a dive. Low, low, low-end motel. I thought maybe it was closed the first time I drove by it. It should be. I'm not sure I would have parked there after dark.

Was the incall clean? No. Her room was ok, but the building is nasty.

Did you "do it" on the top cover (the same place the last 4 guys came)? No. We pulled back the covers and did it on the sheets.

Cleanliness of girl: (describe). She was shower clean and very appropriate.

Smoking smell: Heavy smoke smell. I noticed it immediately when I walked in the door. Although nobody was smoking in there, and I didn't see any smoke or ash trays, she definitely had smoked before I arrived. I had the smell on my clothes when I got home, which was noticed by my S. O.

Attitude: 10.

Skill: 10.

Performance: 10.

Comfortability level: 10 (except with the incall--its not a comfortable place).

Personality: 10.

What's on the menu for everyone? BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS, K9, digits.

Is she a kisser? Yes. And very good at it.

Today's experience: When I arrived I was stunned by how pretty she was. I can't really describe the bad condition of the incall notel, but it was about as bad as I've ever seen. I expected a really low-quality experience. She was not high, and I didn't see any signs of use. She was very pretty, and she was obviously an intelligent and charming woman. We talked briefly, got undressed, and made out. She's a great kisser. I slid down for a tasty and enjoyable DATY. If you like a trimmed but still hairy pussy, she's your girl! We did several positions, and she was very good at all of them. She came repeatedly, and I tried like hell to hold off as long as I could, but eventually had a mind-altering experience.

Her finishing move today? We finished K9, but that was only because I was able to fight off the urge to finish a few other ways that she tried to make it happen. She's amazing!

Did she provide clean up after the pop? Yes, with a fresh, warm washcloth.

What was her specialty? Great kisser. Great BLS.

Overall pros: (reasons a monger might want to see her). She's very pretty, highly-skilled, and enjoyable to be with.

Overall cons: (reasons a monger might not want to see her). Cigarette smell was strong. I didn't notice how strong until my S. O. Noticed it and I had to come up with a story. Location was awful, both from a quality and security standpoint and from a distance from the world standpoint.

Cost: $. 5 for 1 hr.

Overall value: The value was great, and her skill and charm overcome the negatives.

Would you repeat or recommend? And why? I will repeat, and I recommend.

Thwack
07-25-14, 12:28
I saw the lady now posting as Delite69 a year or so ago and had a grand time then. She's very responsive and attentive.You may want to bring your own covers, and have a plan for where to wash up after. When I was there the incall was filthy and the girl offered only a dirty towel to wipe up after. YMMV.

BigTe
07-25-14, 12:40
I agree with this report whole heartedly this girl can suck with the best of them, huge titties for small frame. She gets the job done, just wish she was in better hotel!

I met Angel for the first time yesterday. I was pleased and I will repeat.

HER NAME: Angel88.

General area of town: North of 275 off Route 4.

How might one find her: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/420-your-heavenly-angel.html.

Did she look like her pictures? Yes.

Boobs: Magnificent DDD+.

General body type: HWP, except those boobs were way larger than you would expect for a girl her size.

What was the ease / difficulty of scheduling? I contacted by PM a few weeks ago, and didn't hear from her. Then got a PM on Tuesday, to which I responded and asked about getting together Wednesday evening. She sent me digits (same as in her posted ad). No reply to call but she responded to text. We agreed on a time and she was ready at that time. Not the easiest scheduling, but not the hardest either.

Was she on time? Yes.

REFERENCES NEEDED (or not). None were requested, but since she knew I was a senior by meeting me through PM, I can't say whether she would want references from somebody else.

Incall? Outcall? Car date? Or what? Incall at a low-end notel.

Safety of incall and safeness of neighborhood. (These are definitely different.). The room was a dive. Low, low, low-end motel. I thought maybe it was closed the first time I drove by it. It should be. I'm not sure I would have parked there after dark.

Was the incall clean? No. Her room was ok, but the building is nasty.

Did you "do it" on the top cover (the same place the last 4 guys came)? No. We pulled back the covers and did it on the sheets.

Cleanliness of girl: (describe). She was shower clean and very appropriate.

Smoking smell: Heavy smoke smell. I noticed it immediately when I walked in the door. Although nobody was smoking in there, and I didn't see any smoke or ash trays, she definitely had smoked before I arrived. I had the smell on my clothes when I got home, which was noticed by my S. O.

Performance: 10.

Comfortability level: 10 (except with the incall--its not a comfortable place).

Personality: 10.

What's on the menu for everyone? BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS, K9, digits.

Is she a kisser? Yes. And very good at it.

Today's experience: When I arrived I was stunned by how pretty she was. I can't really describe the bad condition of the incall notel, but it was about as bad as I've ever seen. I expected a really low-quality experience. She was not high, and I didn't see any signs of use. She was very pretty, and she was obviously an intelligent and charming woman. We talked briefly, got undressed, and made out. She's a great kisser. I slid down for a tasty and enjoyable DATY. If you like a trimmed but still hairy pussy, she's your girl! We did several positions, and she was very good at all of them. She came repeatedly, and I tried like hell to hold off as long as I could, but eventually had a mind-altering experience.

Her finishing move today? We finished K9, but that was only because I was able to fight off the urge to finish a few other ways that she tried to make it happen. She's amazing!

Did she provide clean up after the pop? Yes, with a fresh, warm washcloth.

What was her specialty? Great kisser. Great BLS.

Overall pros: (reasons a monger might want to see her). She's very pretty, highly-skilled, and enjoyable to be with.

Overall cons: (reasons a monger might not want to see her). Cigarette smell was strong. I didn't notice how strong until my S. O. Noticed it and I had to come up with a story. Location was awful, both from a quality and security standpoint and from a distance from the world standpoint.

Cost: $. 5 for 1 hr.

Overall value: The value was great, and her skill and charm overcome the negatives.

Would you repeat or recommend? And why? I will repeat, and I recommend..

JLZ61
07-25-14, 17:30
So, has anybody else noticed that there are two different girls posting under Angel88 - Destinee "a mouth made of gold" and another girl "your heavenly angel" (with rather large knockers who worked briefly with Buddha)?

Same phone number. Different girls. Different prices.

Is this another agency? What gives?

-JLZ61.

Cassidy Crowne
07-26-14, 01:11
We met at her old place. There was some mutual difficultly arranging the time, but we worked it out and she was apologetic and accommodating, even offering to change into a sexier outfit if I liked. I declined, as she was cute enough already.

The place was cluttered and run-down, but the playroom clean and neat. She was a bit nervous, probably due to the rush getting into place, and talked quite a lot, explaining that it is one of her nervous habits. BBBJCIM followed by DATY, a bit of LFK, more BBBJ and cowgirl to the second pop. I was hoping for DFK and some squirt; perhaps if I can arrange another dream she may be less nervous and things could work out.

Consider the experience good value for money, and the lady herself clean, cute, and charming.Thank You Sweetie. I am now in my new Location which is 100 times better than my old apartment. Air Conditioned with a queen sized bed definitely no clutter all the way around a much better place. I would definitely love to see you again and give you a tour. Can't wait.

Xoxo Cassidy Crowne.

Cassidy Crowne
07-26-14, 01:15
Just want to say I've been having some good dreams with cassidy, for price you can't beat quality. She offers dfk, BBBJCIM, cfs, GFE, massage, as well as greek. I have not partake in the greek culture with cassidy, but hope to do so soon. And lets not forget daty which is quite enjoyable. She has a decent incall location in cincinnati. Cassidy has become one my atf, which I will be seeing again real soon.

Scouting1.I am glad that you came and let me take care of you. I cannot wait for the many next times we will have. Come back soon.

XoXo Cassidy Crowne.

Mbgbe696
07-26-14, 02:37
I got to spend some time with stormy and wow she is awesome, and one of a kind. She is the total package and everything I had read about her is spot on and more. My experience with her was a small taste of a lover and mistress wrapped up in a storm of passion. I look forward to seeing her again. The one and only.

Stormyoneonly
07-26-14, 12:15
I got to spend some time with stormy and wow she is awesome, and one of a kind. She is the total package and everything I had read about her is spot on and more. My experience with her was a small taste of a lover and mistress wrapped up in a storm of passion. I look forward to seeing her again. The one and only.I would love to spend more time with you next time! Thank you for the wonderful time and I will see you soon! You are a true sweetheart and easy to get a long with!

Stormy.

TheOldPilot
07-26-14, 15:02
Had a great massage from Alaina on Friday and it is the second time and much better than first time. She has improved her skills and will see her again.

FMichaels4533
07-26-14, 18:12
Just a quick note to say thanks to Remmy for another nice visit. She's a sweety. Always accommodating to my last minute urges. If you haven't taken the opportunity to pay her a visit, you should. Her rates are very reasonable (I think too low, but who am I to question such things) for the great service. As always, best kisser I know.

Phelixor
07-26-14, 18:30
Have had quite a few dreams lately, and ended up visiting Cassidy new location, it was clean and neat and cool temperature. She was great, I am glad I took the chance despite a couple others alleged bad experiences. She does talk a lot but for price cannot beat.

Angel88
07-26-14, 20:12
So, has anybody else noticed that there are two different girls posting under Angel88 - Destinee "a mouth made of gold" and another girl "your heavenly angel" (with rather large knockers who worked briefly with Buddha)?

Same phone number. Different girls. Different prices.

Is this another agency? What gives?

-JLZ61.Hello! That was a friend of mine whose phone was off at that time and I was just helping her out is all. I work by myself. Sorry for all the confusion.

Thanks,

Angel.

Angel88
07-26-14, 20:16
I agree with this report whole heartedly this girl can suck with the best of them, huge titties for small frame. She gets the job done, just wish she was in better hotel!

.Thank you honey! I do pride myself on my oral skills.

Angel88
07-26-14, 21:00

.Thank you honey! I do pride myself on my oral skills.

EloquentEven
07-27-14, 02:38
Buddah New Girl Alexis is NOT a former EE lady. Not sure what she told him but I did talk to her over texts etc but I Never met her and she sure never worked with me.

I just want to make sure there is no confusion and good luck to her and Buddah. I wish them well. Thanks everyone!

FantasyFancy
07-27-14, 12:33
Visited at her old place NW of town. Clean, but empty; mattress on the floor. There was some interruption by other people in the building, but she handled it quickly and well.

She asked me to bring protection, and I did, but ended up not using it. Very good BBBJCIM twice, and I could not stop DATY. She's very tasty and clean and that clit drives me wild. Either she hated my technique and just wanted me to stop, or she cums fast and hard. A little LFK between times.

Her ads are very accurate and honest. I hope to repeat when the funds are in; hope the new place will not suffer from cohabitants.So sweet thanks you need to come visit me at my place now fully furnished nice house I'm so proud of myself. Swing by anytime your always welcome. Thanks again for the kind words its always appreciated. Thanks and much love fancy.

Tnp22
07-27-14, 15:46
Tay lives with her grandma and grandpa and can only host when grandma is at work lmao.You are wrong once again!! I live on my own with a roommate now! You nothing about me. So please stop posting personal info about me on here. Grow up and get a life!

<3 Tay; Meadow!

Wizard35
07-27-14, 19:34
Brit is back and looking better than ever. Her dancing has resulted in a fitter firmer Britney. She is advertising under the name Vixen Star but it is the same dependable and hot Brit. I've her a call. I was glad I was able to see her again.

Member #4637
07-28-14, 16:22
Had a dream with Cassidy Crowne this morning at her new place near Rookwood. Big improvement in environment and her performance was great. She really gets off with me and squirts like a champ. Her oral skills are hard to beat and I left very satisfied. Cassidy is a really sweet lady who has been misrepresented here by some. I've never had a problem and intend to go back for more as time permits. In addition, she's more readily available than others who I attempted (but failed) to schedule with for today. Ladies, if you want to catch the worm, you have to be awake!

CockNumb
07-28-14, 23:09
You are wrong once again!! I live on my own with a roommate now! You nothing about me. So please stop posting personal info about me on here. Grow up and get a life!

<3 Tay; Meadow!You are a thief, I knew you, before you came to this site, you are still who you are, nothing has change except your prices.

Cassidy Crowne
07-28-14, 23:42
Had a dream with Cassidy Crowne this morning at her new place near Rookwood. Big improvement in environment and her performance was great. She really gets off with me and squirts like a champ. Her oral skills are hard to beat and I left very satisfied. Cassidy is a really sweet lady who has been misrepresented here by some. I've never had a problem and intend to go back for more as time permits. In addition, she's more readily available than others who I attempted (but failed) to schedule with for today. Ladies, if you want to catch the worm, you have to be awake!SkirtChasa it is Always above and beyond any and all expectations when we dream together! Plus it only gets better with every dream added. Thank you for everything you do each time you come. Also thank you for the way you move and how you know just what to do to get me going and keep me going, our next dream you must teach me how you do what you do to me (:

Until we meet again I will continue perfecting all of my amazing talents and provide quality services to any and all who dream with me. Oh and Any Time You need or want me day or night 3 pm or 3 am all you have to do is call or text and now even email (it goes straight to my phone!

XoXo Cassidy Crowne.

Lamori
07-29-14, 07:26
Hello I been look at the new site and this old one and I wan across an ad for jazmyn as follows: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/350/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/539-Young-Petite-and-Willing-.html.

I was wondering if anyone has seen her and can give me some input. Feel free to pm me as I do not check the site all that often.

JoeBogus
07-29-14, 09:35
Had a dream with Claire last week. She is nice and accommodating, body is good, and she is young. We had a good time.

Her incall location is safe (non-hotel) but could definitely use cleaning up. (trash full, sink stopped up, etc).

Also smelled of smoke, plus she has two cats.

I'd like to repeat some time but I'm hoping she cleans up the place.

Bckpg721
07-29-14, 10:31
Saw her again and she has always been great to me. Clean, sober, and very very very skilled. Her mouth is Cock Heaven!

Bobby1862
07-29-14, 11:59
Hello I been look at the new site and this old one and I wan across an ad for jazmyn as follows: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/350/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/539-Young-Petite-and-Willing-.html.

I was wondering if anyone has seen her and can give me some input. Feel free to pm me as I do not check the site all that often.

Posting since it might help someone else. Just put Jazmyn (not Jazmyn27 since folks may just post as Jazmyn) in the Cincinnati search bar and several reviews will pop up.

Bobby.

Cwa2001
07-30-14, 08:35
After contacting her Sunday night made an appointment for Monday morning for a dream. She sent some decent pics and thought it would be a good time. Got directions in the morning and her place is quite far down in ky almost to the 71 split. After arriving outside didn't look so great however inside was clean and tidY only to find out she lives with her mother. And can only do in call while she is gone. Made me a little nervous dveryting I heard a car go by thinking someone would come interrupt us. Ok on to the details.

Pros of the dream. Clean house and girl, excellent BBBJ including lots of attention to the boys! One of the best I've had ever. Price.

Cons. Far away, mothers house, major dental issues, there is no lfk or dfk due to this. For some it's a deal breaker and almost was for me but had driven too far to turn back. During cfs mish and k9 very dul not much noise just kind of there and letting you do your thing.

Over all it was ok. I will not be repeating due to a few issues. Would be a great option for be&g if she was closer.

As all ways good luck out there.

SamTheMan5
07-30-14, 10:02

I was wondering if anyone has seen her and can give me some input. Feel free to pm me as I do not check the site all that often.Lamori, you can look under my posts to find a review of her-.

Sam.

Greggie88
07-30-14, 11:45
Was able to have a late dream with Tri State Tori a few weeks ago and it couldn't have been nicer. She was very accommodating to the late hour and had the candles ready when I got there. Started with a nice massage that totally relaxed me and worked my way into a BBBJ for round one. Relaxed a bit more and got to CFS including mush, doggie and finished with reverse cowgirl which was outstanding. Couldn't have asked for a better time.

Greggie88
07-30-14, 11:50
Was able to have a quick dream with Juliette a few weeks ago. Booking was as easy as expected and setup a time for an hr dream. Lovely incall location and was met with a big smile. Instantly welcoming and got right into a fantastic BBBJ that made my eyes roll back in my head. Started off for round two, but didn't leave enough time for recovery and I must've had too much on my mind, so try as she might, I wasn't able to complete the second round. Even though I left a bit early, Juliette's a lovely girl and would love to repeat as my schedule permits and get another few rounds in.

D Nut
07-30-14, 11:57
After contacting her Sunday night made an appointment for Monday morning for a dream. She sent some decent pics and thought it would be a good time. Got directions in the morning and her place is quite far down in ky almost to the 71 split. After arriving outside didn't look so great however inside was clean and tidY only to find out she lives with her mother. And can only do in call while she is gone. Made me a little nervous dveryting I heard a car go by thinking someone would come interrupt us. Ok on to the details.

Pros of the dream. Clean house and girl, excellent BBBJ including lots of attention to the boys! One of the best I've had ever. Price.

Cons. Far away, mothers house, major dental issues, there is no lfk or dfk due to this. For some it's a deal breaker and almost was for me but had driven too far to turn back. During cfs mish and k9 very dul not much noise just kind of there and letting you do your thing.

Over all it was ok. I will not be repeating due to a few issues. Would be a great option for be&g if she was closer.

As all ways good luck out there.Brooklyn Nicole's ad is offering something that I have never seen, but think should be standard. A tardiness clause. She is offering $20 off if she is 20 minutes late and it's her fault. More providers should offer this, and on the flip side, I am willing to shell out some cash if I am the one that's late without a valid excuse. Just proof that we all value each other's time.

PillowTalk69
07-30-14, 12:15
Brooklyn Nicole's ad is offering something that I have never seen, but think should be standard. A tardiness clause. She is offering $20 off if she is 20 minutes late and it's her fault. More providers should offer this, and on the flip side, I am willing to shell out some cash if I am the one that's late without a valid excuse. Just proof that we all value each other's time.Some clients are on a time schedule and we have read a number of times how some ladies keep us waiting for a long time I would agree with DN that if I am late regarding emergency or traffic issues Dayton anyone LOL I would pay to help compensate the lady involved as she may be losing potential business due to my lack of concern or lateness. Think NB has a good thing and DN has a very good suggestion for us for the ladies. PT.

Angel88
07-30-14, 12:50

.Thank you both Icant wait for both of you to come back!!

Bobby1862
07-30-14, 15:54
Is this a new provider that popped up?

Admin2
07-30-14, 15:59
Is this a new provider that popped up?

335890She had some pretty explicit acts for money and I made her get rid of them.

Always remember to do due diligence even on our site.

That warning is a general warning and not intended in anyway to speak negatively of the new girl.

A2

Bobby1862
07-30-14, 16:57
She had some pretty explicit acts for money and I made her get rid of them.

Always remember to do due diligence even on our site.

That warning is a general warning and not intended in anyway to speak negatively of the new girl.

A2Thanks for the fill in A2. I wasn't too sure about the new Classified section at first, but coming to the conclusion that it is good and liking it better every day. The Thumb Nail aspect is especially nice.

Bobby.

Member #4637
07-30-14, 17:18
After seeing her seldom posted ads here, and having failed in my first couple of attempts to get a response, I thought JessieJane may be a fake. Today, I discovered the real thing! She has the body of a fitness trainer (because she is one) and the tightest pussy I've pounded in years. She's low volume and participates in the "hobbie" as a hobbie, not a full-time job, so may be hard to pin down for an appointment. If you're lucky, you'll catch her and experience the Joy of Sex with a real professional.

CockNumb
07-30-14, 20:57
Brooklyn Nicole's ad is offering something that I have never seen, but think should be standard. A tardiness clause. She is offering $20 off if she is 20 minutes late and it's her fault. More providers should offer this, and on the flip side, I am willing to shell out some cash if I am the one that's late without a valid excuse. Just proof that we all value each other's time.I saw her and she was two days late. I'm thinking she is the same one that iuse to go by Danielle in nky, she talked and awful lot Nice girl, just can't make appoitments on time, needs a whole lot more experience, she did me fr $60 to tell the truth I've had better SW for cheaper.

Varoom
07-30-14, 21:56
Had the oppty or need to expand beyond my utr ladies today. Searched the ads here and out of several ladies that I attempted to contact SL69 was very timely in her response, as well as quite enticing too. Several hours later she had directed me to her quaint incall on the westside of town; small but very adequate. She greeted me in a robe and led me to the promised land. Shortly after entering we were necked on the bed and quickly engaged in some mutual pleasures. She has a nice tight bod for a 30-something, very pert tits that are equally as responsive. She is quite vocal to stimulation both manual and oral and showed much appreciation for the gasms. She enjoys pleasing as well, and quite pleased I was. A nice time was had by all and I will surely repeat. Her skills are above avg and displays a very accomodating attitude. Highly recommend.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/350/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/449-Westside-fun-with-lexi.html

JohnsGood1
07-31-14, 07:45
After seeing her seldom posted ads here, and having failed in my first couple of attempts to get a response, I thought JessieJane may be a fake. Today, I discovered the real thing! She has the body of a fitness trainer (because she is one) and the tightest pussy I've pounded in years. She's low volume and participates in the "hobbie" as a hobbie, not a full-time job, so may be hard to pin down for an appointment. If you're lucky, you'll catch her and experience the Joy of Sex with a real professional.I saw the Beautiful Jessie Jane this week. I have to concur with SkirtChasa she can be a little difficult to get in touch with to confirm an appointment but all in all worth the effort. She has a bangin body & great oral skills. She is somewhat pricey but incall is safe & clean. She has been in the sex arena for years but under the radar.

JG.

DrBnode 73
07-31-14, 10:17
I had the pleasure of seeing Sandy (aka ClassASweetie) last week. I've known her for quite some time but it has been about a year or so since I last partook. There have been many good reviews of her so I think I'll keep this short. Sandy is a real pro. Text responses were immediate and to the point. She's at the same place that I remember from last year. It's a great location and quite convenient if you're close to NKY. I enjoyed a nice gentle backrub for a while and she likes to sneak in little tantalizing nibbles and teases. After the flip it's GFE all the way. Since I last saw her the menu has opened up nicely. Kissing is an important part of the service for me and it was very nice indeed. She's a truly pretty woman with soft features. These qualities can be rare in this business. We finished in cowgirl fashion but I'm going to hold out for k9 next time! Finished the hour with a little more backrub and nice conversation. Her sessions are completely stress-free and it's clear she's built an environment and experience to that purpose. Sandy has a great attitude and is grateful for her success and established status here. Well there is certainly good reason for that.

On the way out I got a chance to meet Summer briefly and we discussed the duo option for a future date. Yeah I think that'll happen!

Thanks Sandy for a relaxing and sensual time. I'm thinking of it all this week! See ya again soon.

DB.

Dgwkpe
07-31-14, 10:53
Did she remove her ads? Don't see them anywhere.

MooseAteu
07-31-14, 11:42
Had a dream with her last week at her incall. Was made to feel welcome right away and felt safe. Her oral skills are top notch and she drained me with them. I'm looking forward to experiencing her other skills.

ClassASweetie
07-31-14, 12:57
I had the pleasure of seeing Sandy (aka ClassASweetie) last week. I've known her for quite some time but it has been about a year or so since I last partook. There have been many good reviews of her so I think I'll keep this short. Sandy is a real pro. Text responses were immediate and to the point. She's at the same place that I remember from last year. It's a great location and quite convenient if you're close to NKY. I enjoyed a nice gentle backrub for a while and she likes to sneak in little tantalizing nibbles and teases. After the flip it's GFE all the way. Since I last saw her the menu has opened up nicely. Kissing is an important part of the service for me and it was very nice indeed. She's a truly pretty woman with soft features. These qualities can be rare in this business. We finished in cowgirl fashion but I'm going to hold out for k9 next time! Finished the hour with a little more backrub and nice conversation. Her sessions are completely stress-free and it's clear she's built an environment and experience to that purpose. Sandy has a great attitude and is grateful for her success and established status here. Well there is certainly good reason for that.

On the way out I got a chance to meet Summer briefly and we discussed the duo option for a future date. Yeah I think that'll happen!

Thanks Sandy for a relaxing and sensual time. I'm thinking of it all this week! See ya again soon.

DB.Thank you babe. You are such a sweetheart and I always enjoy our time together. I am excited just thinking about seeing you again for the duo. Till then, Muah!

Bckpg721
07-31-14, 13:56
Dreampt of her a couple of days ago. Texted a few times and she ask me to be patient as she arranged a sitter. 15 min delay and we met. Nice girl, no drugs, clean, set for an Hr dream. ORAL SKILLS = 10, she follows instructions and knows what the hell she is doing.

She is Top 2 in Oral with Tay. Brooklyn can bury 8+ nose in the navel! Needless to say I didn't get past the oral. I slipped into a comma and awoke when I busted and watched her swallow and lick me clean.

Voleye
07-31-14, 14:28

DB.The duo is worth it!

Kenwood Jack
07-31-14, 14:42
Destinee, 5'8", a little more than 150 pounds, small boobies, and looks exactly like here pictures.

Incall at NOTEL in Fairfield (looked abandoned).

She advertises here as Destinee and on backpage as Champagne.

What was the ease / difficulty of scheduling? I called. She said come on down. Text me when you get to Fairfield.
I texted then. She said, go past Jungle Jim's and text me again.
I texted just past Jungle Jim's and she texted back with name of notel.
I texted when I got to notel. Not until she saw me in parking lot did she text the room number!
I was worn out by then just from texting..

Smoking smell: 3 (just a little).

Attitude: 9.
Performance: 5 She did everything but was very vanilla. No inventiveness at all. Not inspiring.
Comfortability level: 8.
Chemistry: 2.
Ambiance: What did she do to set the mood? She left the tv on. No mood at all.
Spidey sense-o-meter 4 (for hotel only).

What made this any different from the average provider whose menu includes what I want? Nothing at all.
What could I have done or she have done to make the experience better? Maybe I could have given her more direction.
Total satisfaction level. Very low. Why do I seem to get what I want and yet I always seem to feel that something is missing?.

What's on the menu for everyone? Very willing, BBBJ, CFS, GREEK, GFE, BBBJCIMNQNS, DATY, MSOG, fetishes, different positions, lfk, dfk.
To Amon and Thors: you'd love her.

Summary. She is cute, young, legit, full menu, and willing to try just about anything other than BBFS but to me it was just a "same goo - different mouth" experience.

Kenwood Jack.

Kenwood Jack
07-31-14, 15:07
Alexis (Buddah)

Alexis, 5'8" cute, young, skinny, 105 pounds, tiny A's, and looks just like her picture.
Incall in NKY notel.
What was the ease / difficulty of scheduling? Texting with Buddah was easy.
Commercial neighborhood was very safe. Incall was not dirty. No rush at all.
Smoking smell: 4.

Attitude: 8.
Skill: 7.
Performance: 7.
Chemistry: 4.
Personality: 6.

Full menu!!!!!!

Spidey sense-o-meter 4 (for smoking smell and notel incall).

Total satisfaction level. Just ok. Why do I seem to get what I want and yet I always seem to feel that something is missing?.

Summary: She is young, cute, willing, I love them really skinny, and willing to try just about anything, but, sadly again, to me it was just a "same goo - different mouth" experience.

Kenwood Jack.

Kenwood Jack
07-31-14, 15:13
Jade (Buddah)

Jade, 5'3" cute, young, bbw, huge boobies, and looks just like her picture.

Incall in NKY notel.

What was the ease / difficulty of scheduling? Texting with Buddah was easy.

Commercial neighborhood was very safe. Incall was not dirty. No rush at all.

Smoking smell: 4.

Skill: 7.

Performance: 7.

Comfortability level: 5.

Chemistry: 4.

Personality: 6.

Spidey sense-o-meter 4 (for smoking smell and notel incall).

She has a very full and open menu!

Total satisfaction level. Good. Why do I seem to get what I want and yet I always seem to feel that something is missing?.

Summary: She is young, cute, willing, but, sadly again, to me it was just a "same goo - different mouth" experience. She is super nice and takes direction well.

Kenwood Jack.

Kenwood Jack
07-31-14, 15:34
Summer and Sandy.

"Listen to the crickets. ".

Very safe residential incall 10 minutes from the bridge in NKY.

They advertise here.

Both are smaller than they look in their pictures and look better than their pictures.

Both are large ladies with huge breasts.

General body type: large.

I called and scheduled a meeting that same morning. She texted me the address. They were both ready when I arrived.

REFERENCES are NEEDED.

Spidey sense-o-meter registered 0. A safe motel might register a 1. A sketchy motel could easily register a 3 or higher.

Did we "do it" on the top cover (the same place the last 4 guys came)? NOPE! Clean sheets for me today!

Smoking smell: I am a non-smoker. They smoke. Although they don't smoke upstairs where they entertain, the stank was very noticeable. Spidey sense-o-meter registered about a 3. First, will that smell get on me (I don't really care), and might someone notice a cigarette smell on me (I really care)? Finally, do I want to press my luck with that cigarette smell? As a non-smoker, who only hangs out with non-smokers, any cigarette smell is very suspicious. I tied up my clothes in my ever present black garbage bag.

They play well together.

They each made me feel comfortable and both are down to earth ladies.

Intangibles: +3 That's not bad! What I am trying to figure out is why do all of my encounters leave me with a somewhat empty and unfulfilled feeling?

Ambiance: What did she do to set the mood? Lights were turned town, TV was turned down They did not answer their phone while I was there, but they did forget to silence their ringers.

Spidey sense: Physical threats or actual 'cash and dash' situations or any theft or physical confrontation or any interaction with LEO is to be avoid by me at most any cost. Short of the above, a list of just some of the things that might make my spidey sense tingle:

A pounding on door during the appointment.

Obvious signs of drug use. Needles laying around out in the open.

A weapon in open view.

Someone else standing just outside incall.

Someone else inside incall.

Some sketchy car in driveway or in parking lot.

People hanging around outside incall.

Strange calls or texts from provider.

Strange claims by other providers or mongers (I listen to this the most. I believe 98% of everything I read. I am just paranoid.).

Sores or other physical signs of drug use.

Any signs of physical abuse.

Abnormal texts or other abnormal behavior.

Whenever the provider has 'emergencies' that need my 'help'.

A spidey sense-o-meter score of 0 would mean I had no fears of any danger (physical, mental, emotional). A spidey-sense-o-meter only registers if nothing actually bad happens. It is a gauge of fear. When something bad does happen, I would hope that all you mongers do report it. The spidey sense-o-meter is for when something bad did not happen, but youwere apprehensive that something might.

Spidey sense-o-meter = 3. Nothing other than the cigarette smells

Full menu. I would recommend.

Member #4637
07-31-14, 16:35
My favorite baked and frosted dessert wasn't available for me today, so I let my urges get the best of me and texted Jazmyn in Hamilton. Set up was fine. I arrived at her apartment to find her and her girlfriend (she's Bi) at the entrance. Entered her apartment to strong smoke smells. Got naked and down to business. She's cute, thin, with some baby damage, but a decent body. Said she didn't like DATY (even with her girlfriend), but I challenged her to let me give it a try. Well, I think she's changed her mind about it! I had her squirming and panting pretty good before we saddled up the pony for a ride. All in all, a pretty good visit, but not sure I'll repeat, as it's pretty far away. If you are a DATY expert and like a challenge, you should give Jazmine a try. I think she'll appreciate a good licking.

Greggie88
07-31-14, 16:43
Just got back from an afternoon dream with Allison. Easy to setup even though it was last minute. Very cute girl and relaxed me instantly. Lots of wonderful. LFK and some DFK as well. Moved to an amazing BBBJ and has to take a few pauses before getting wrapped and CFS. More kissing / cuddling for a bit and I was on my way home. Would like to repeat as schedules permit and funds allow.

D Nut
07-31-14, 19:30
I got to meet Desire, one of Buddah's new finds, last night. It was outcall and she arrived 1 minute early; close enough. She was dressed simply in a little summer dress, short enough to show a nice pair of legs. First thing I noticed about this girl was was her very young looking face. She was in her mid-20's, but could easily pass for a teen. Her baby blue eyes went right along with her baby face.

I had seen her camera phone photos on Buddah's webpage and in the ads. I could tell she has nice curves without being chubby, but the photos were still pretty bad. So I asked be if he and her would be okay if I took a few photos of her and they can use them for their ads if they wished. He said yes, and that would be a big help. I am sharing one here.

Now, look at that face. How can you not just want to be with that face?

I asked her while we were taking pics about her menu. Everything except entry to Greece. You can play up to the entrance, but not actually enter. That was perfectly fine with me. Never was a fan of Gyro.

The girl was open to suggestions, and was fine with my requests of positions. She's a great kisser, and makes good use of those lips in other ways. She smelled great all over and I was licking all over to say that. She smelled and tasted fresh with no indications of smoking.

Our session ended with me giving her pointers on how to give a good backrub. If you ever spend time with her, and you get a backrub. You have me to thank. You're welcome.

Looks: 8-9.

Cleanliness: 10.

Promptness: 9. 99999 (for being 1 minute early).

Would I repeat: A definite 10.

P.S.- Doubles are available with another girl. Desire is a fan of dick, but has indulged in the kitty in her private life. I asked because doubles where the girls are not into each other isn't doubles at all. It's two sessions simultaneously happening. In her case, it would be a true doubles session as she is friends with the other girl in real life, having known each other pre-hobby.

NickTheDick
07-31-14, 19:59
Destinee, 5'8", a little more than 150 pounds, small boobies, and looks exactly like here pictures.

Incall at NOTEL in Fairfield (looked abandoned).

She advertises here as Destinee and on backpage as Champagne.

What was the ease / difficulty of scheduling? I called. She said come on down. Text me when you get to Fairfield.
I texted then. She said, go past Jungle Jim's and text me again.
I texted just past Jungle Jim's and she texted back with name of notel.
I texted when I got to notel. Not until she saw me in parking lot did she text the room number!
I was worn out by then just from texting..

Smoking smell: 3 (just a little).

Performance: 5 She did everything but was very vanilla. No inventiveness at all. Not inspiring.
Comfortability level: 8.
Chemistry: 2.
Ambiance: What did she do to set the mood? She left the tv on. No mood at all.
Spidey sense-o-meter 4 (for hotel only).

What made this any different from the average provider whose menu includes what I want? Nothing at all.
What could I have done or she have done to make the experience better? Maybe I could have given her more direction.
Total satisfaction level. Very low. Why do I seem to get what I want and yet I always seem to feel that something is missing?.

What's on the menu for everyone? Very willing, BBBJ, CFS, GREEK, GFE, BBBJCIMNQNS, DATY, MSOG, fetishes, different positions, lfk, dfk.
To Amon and Thors: you'd love her.

Summary. She is cute, young, legit, full menu, and willing to try just about anything other than BBFS but to me it was just a "same goo - different mouth" experience.

Kenwood Jack.I hear you. I took a break for a little while and that helped. The problem is, no matter how good she is, you know she's not doing it because she is into you. Dial-a-girl is fun for curing a case of the blue balls but you sort of miss the thrill of the chase, the feeling that this girl is really into you and the sense of accomplishment when you land a fresh kill on your own. A fish dinner is great, but it's more fun if you catch it yourself. You could try a strip club and hunt for some new meat, it's a little more challenging and helped me break the monotony. I did pretty good too, landed some girls that were insanely hot but none of the great ones let me post about them out here. Idk how some of you guys manage to talk them into this.

In case you think I'm all talk, this one rocked my world for 3 hours one night for $$.

So, give it a shot.

(oh, before anyone asks, the girl in the pic moved away almost a year ago, sorry)

ZackTy
07-31-14, 21:05
Tried finding UTR Buddah. Any link? Thanks in advance. ZT.

D Nut
07-31-14, 21:26
Tried finding UTR Buddah. Any link? Thanks in advance. ZT.In the classifieds, he is posting under "Desire Alexis" (the names of 2 of his girls) Here's a link to the ad. In the ad is a link to his site and his phone number:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/612-Desi-is-Ready-to-meet-you-.html

Cassidy Crowne
08-01-14, 01:17
Had a dream with her last week at her incall. Was made to feel welcome right away and felt safe. Her oral skills are top notch and she drained me with them. I'm looking forward to experiencing her other skills.Thank You very much sweetness. I enjoyed sharing my unbelievably amazing talented mouth with you as much as you enjoyed receiving. Cannot Wait until our next dream. XoXo Cassidy Crowne.

ClassASweetie
08-01-14, 01:49
Summer and Sandy.

"Listen to the crickets. ".

Very safe residential incall 10 minutes from the bridge in NKY.

They advertise here.

Both are smaller than they look in their pictures and look better than their pictures.

Both are large ladies with huge breasts.

General body type: large.

I called and scheduled a meeting that same morning. She texted me the address. They were both ready when I arrived.

REFERENCES are NEEDED.

Spidey sense-o-meter registered 0. A safe motel might register a 1. A sketchy motel could easily register a 3 or higher.

Did we "do it" on the top cover (the same place the last 4 guys came)? NOPE! Clean sheets for me today!

Smoking smell: I am a non-smoker. They smoke. Although they don't smoke upstairs where they entertain, the stank was very noticeable. Spidey sense-o-meter registered about a 3. First, will that smell get on me (I don't really care), and might someone notice a cigarette smell on me (I really care)? Finally, do I want to press my luck with that cigarette smell? As a non-smoker, who only hangs out with non-smokers, any cigarette smell is very suspicious. I tied up my clothes in my ever present black garbage bag.

They play well together.

They each made me feel comfortable and both are down to earth ladies.

Intangibles: +3 That's not bad! What I am trying to figure out is why do all of my encounters leave me with a somewhat empty and unfulfilled feeling?

Ambiance: What did she do to set the mood? Lights were turned town, TV was turned down They did not answer their phone while I was there, but they did forget to silence their ringers.

Spidey sense: Physical threats or actual 'cash and dash' situations or any theft or physical confrontation or any interaction with LEO is to be avoid by me at most any cost. Short of the above, a list of just some of the things that might make my spidey sense tingle:

A pounding on door during the appointment.

Obvious signs of drug use. Needles laying around out in the open.

A weapon in open view.

Someone else standing just outside incall.

Someone else inside incall.

Some sketchy car in driveway or in parking lot.

People hanging around outside incall.

Strange calls or texts from provider.

Strange claims by other providers or mongers (I listen to this the most. I believe 98% of everything I read. I am just paranoid.).

Sores or other physical signs of drug use.

Any signs of physical abuse.

Abnormal texts or other abnormal behavior.

Whenever the provider has 'emergencies' that need my 'help'.

A spidey sense-o-meter score of 0 would mean I had no fears of any danger (physical, mental, emotional). A spidey-sense-o-meter only registers if nothing actually bad happens. It is a gauge of fear. When something bad does happen, I would hope that all you mongers do report it. The spidey sense-o-meter is for when something bad did not happen, but youwere apprehensive that something might.

Spidey sense-o-meter = 3. Nothing other than the cigarette smells

Full menu. I would recommend.Thank you babe for coming and seeing us as we always enjoy ourselfs exspecially with someone who enjoys us just as much. Sorry about the smoke smell as we did our best in the 25 min we had to get rid of it as much as possible on top of the candles and opened windows. We would gladly see you again anytime babe.

Dweezil
08-01-14, 12:04
A friend stopped by to spend an hour with TST this week. Overall, a very good experience.

Scheduling was a breeze. Reached her through PM here and all was good. Set up a time for about 90 minutes later and she said "if you want to stop by earlier, let me know, I'll be here and ready". He got there about 45 minutes later and she was ready and waiting.

Greeted at the door by a 5'0 tiny (and pretty) lady with a great smile and a custom built rack to die for. Fun personality. Everything fresh as a daisy. If she's a smoker, there was no indication of it in the room, on her breath or on any other part of her body.

Started with solid massage, some standard fun on the flip and everyone went home happy, relaxed and drained. If an seniors really need to know the step by step you can PM me but I think you all know the drill (yes, pun intended).

TST falls into that small group of smart providers who have a good head on their shoulders and can hold their own in just about any conversation. I'm sure each of you have a list like that and I suspect that among seniors, a lot of the same names would show up. TST should be on that list. If you're looking for an air-head who uses correction fluid on her computer screen to fix typos, she's not your girl.

My friend has only this experience with her but everything about it indicates TST is, and will continue to be, a reliable, hot, beautiful provider until the day she decides to focus her energies on another line of work (hopefully not for a long time).

Note: she keeps her little dog in the bathroom. No issue and the pup didn't make a sound the entire visit. Had she not mentioned it right at the start, he wouldn't have even known it was there. I mention it however as some might find issue with it.

Have a great day.

Dz.

BTBear
08-01-14, 12:34
Tried finding UTR Buddah. Any link? Thanks in advance. ZT.http://zgirls.escortwebsite.com/

Kenwood Jack
08-01-14, 13:28
April.
General area of town: very bad area of Western Hills.
Spidey sense-o-meter = 7 (...crickets)
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/622-fun-n-sexy.html
5"3", 115 pounds, very pretty, perky A's, rockin' body, way prettier than her pics.
Very, very slight smoking smell.

Attitude: 8.
Comfortability level: 5 (bad area outside).

What makes this any different from the average provider whose menu includes what I want? She was nice, appreciative, had a rockin' body with a great attitude, was an engaging conversationalist. Overall, quite an enjoyable experience.
Total satisfaction level - great (better than most)
What's on the menu for everyone? BBBJCIM, CFS, no GREEK, GFE, DATY, MSOG, fetishes, different positions, lfk, dfk. (Amon - you would love her!).
Overall pros: If you can get past the area, this lady offers a great experience. I would definitely not go there at night. Biggest worry. Someone breaking into my car.

Cost: $75.
Overall value: excellent.

I recommend and I will repeat. She didn't blow my socks off. But it was a better experience than with a vast majority of providers.

DavidNgrk
08-01-14, 16:41
I guess based on all your reviews, the question is: is there anyone in this city you haven't banged?

Member #4637
08-01-14, 16:59
Well, I finally took the plunge and dreamed of Ally today. What a beautiful, sexy, intelligent woman! She's someone I could be good friends with outside the hobby as well. Very sensual, extremely responsive, great skills, delicious plump lips (both sets). She's all woman!

Amon777
08-01-14, 17:22
(Amon - you would love her!).
LOL had seen her last night, and you're right! She is exactly what I look for.

Wingman Todd
08-01-14, 19:50
Great comment!

Back in the day and not that many years ago Whodeyman (my brother from a different mother) and I used to get asked that same question! Andthere wasn't many providers that we didn't see first! But that was then and this is now. Most of the gents from 2-3 + years ago have ceded over to you newer guys the board. Don't believe for a moment we (and the "older crew") aren't still out there, but more a limited basis and more UTR.

On the plus side, a good time can now be had for the norm of $ to 1. 5 for the hr. In the past $$ was the going rate and a special for $. 75 was a deal. Lot's of new faces both providers and mongers. The two top agents continue to find HOT new blood. Hmmm. Still enjoy reading the exploits from all of you! Keep up the good work and informative shorter reviews!

WM.

BTW, for those who know me, my health is back to A-ok! Just have to work off a few pounds from the down time!

I guess based on all your reviews, the question is: is there anyone in this city you haven't banged?

CramRod
08-02-14, 03:49
Thursday a new advertiser was noticed in the classified section. The words " False teeth " really jumped off the monitor in the description. Here's the report. It's true! Very fair pricing. I'd highly recommend the BBBJTCWS W / OT. However the location is far from choice. I'd suggest maybe going in the late morning / early afternoon while the neighborhood is still sleeping. The summary is. The provider is real. The in call location not so great. I look forward to seeing someone share their experience. W / OT just may catch on!

Hairy2
08-02-14, 13:09
Thursday a new advertiser was noticed in the classified section. The words " False teeth " really jumped off the monitor in the description. Here's the report. It's true! Very fair pricing. I'd highly recommend the BBBJTCWS W / OT. However the location is far from choice. I'd suggest maybe going in the late morning / early afternoon while the neighborhood is still sleeping. The summary is. The provider is real. The in call location not so great. I look forward to seeing someone share their experience. W / OT just may catch on!This provider was discussed over a year ago, and I thought the general consensus was that it was not legit. Has this changed? Did we all miss out on SW prices for a BNG for over a year?

Raiders81
08-02-14, 13:52
I guess I'm a newb on posting, so here goes: I had a dream with Summer today that was very relaxing and exciting. Started off with a massage then things progressed from there. She made my time enjoyable. She smelled great and room was clean.

CramRod
08-02-14, 13:53
This provider was discussed over a year ago, and I thought the general consensus was that it was not legit. Has this changed? Did we all miss out on SW prices for a BNG for over a year?I wish I had been on here back then. I'd probably already graduated to the hunt for prosthetics by now.

RegulatorD
08-02-14, 14:58
This provider was discussed over a year ago, and I thought the general consensus was that it was not legit. Has this changed? Did we all miss out on SW prices for a BNG for over a year?Hopefully someone esle will report.

Bckpg721
08-02-14, 16:26
This provider was discussed over a year ago, and I thought the general consensus was that it was not legit. Has this changed? Did we all miss out on SW prices for a BNG for over a year?She was around a year ago. I tried to meet with her and her requirements were sketchy at best. I have been doing this a long time, so when you tell me to call when I am parked out front and make sure I am out front so I can see you and then I will come down and let you in. I am going to be. Shall we say situationaly more aware. But I texted when I was close. No resonse. I texted when I was a block away. When I got there I found just what I thought. A man and a woman looking around the building for someone. LMFAO. Really? Has no one ever watched the Rockford files? So me and my Firebird went home. Scratch that one off the list.

Eulessguy2003
08-02-14, 16:41
Lately I have given the Dayton SW scene a break and was seeing the ladies who post on here. I have seen more than a half dozen in the past few weeks and everyone one of them has requested I not post any reviews. I know why we want to post reviews, and I honor their request, but at some point this forum is going to die without post, or these girls need to realize the posts actually help their business. Anyone else notice this?

ClassASweetie
08-02-14, 16:50
Lately I have given the Dayton SW scene a break and was seeing the ladies who post on here. I have seen more than a half dozen in the past few weeks and everyone one of them has requested I not post any reviews. I know why we want to post reviews, and I honor their request, but at some point this forum is going to die without post, or these girls need to realize the posts actually help their business. Anyone else notice this?Wierd because I am a provider and I love refreshing reviews. That way I know that I have either kept up the good work (which I have) or whether there is room for improvement. (In which I would work on immediately). The only things I ask for for the reviews not to be detailed because I like things to be left for the imagination which is same reason I only post breast pics and not naked pics.

HuntLadys29
08-02-14, 19:01
Lately I have given the Dayton SW scene a break and was seeing the ladies who post on here. I have seen more than a half dozen in the past few weeks and everyone one of them has requested I not post any reviews. I know why we want to post reviews, and I honor their request, but at some point this forum is going to die without post, or these girls need to realize the posts actually help their business. Anyone else notice this?I have yet to have a SW object to posting on USASG most SW use a fake name anyway and 99.9% of them are to strung out to care. You must see the higher society type SW the ones that don't want their name or reputation tarnished. God forbid a family member or close friend finds out they are on drugs living on the streets and turning tricks. HL29.

Hairy2
08-02-14, 19:34
Friend of mine saw Cookie Claire recently. Overall experience was positive. Setup was easy and she was able to accommodate relatively short term notice. The location was comfortable, but it was daytime. At night, it could become rough but I don't know. Upon arrival, the apartment was as described. Kind of a mess. I wouldn't live there, but whatever. Claire is also as described-kind of cute but would benefit from some better habits to get in shape a little. However, she had a great attitude and put my friend at ease. Reminescent of the deadhead girls back in high school and college. With her low price he will probably repeat.

TriStateTori
08-02-14, 22:41
Was able to have a late dream with Tri State Tori a few weeks ago and it couldn't have been nicer. She was very accommodating to the late hour and had the candles ready when I got there. Started with a nice massage that totally relaxed me and worked my way into a BBBJ for round one. Relaxed a bit more and got to CFS including mush, doggie and finished with reverse cowgirl which was outstanding. Couldn't have asked for a better time.Thank you for the amazing review, Greggiee! I hope you'll come see me very, very soon! I'm avail 24/7 all weekend. Thanks again, babe!!

ChuckD1
08-03-14, 00:38
I was need of a nap today and unable to get my first choice to reply. Read Kenwood jacks report on April and sent a message. Replied immediately and we set up a nap at my place. Showed up and I have to say I almost lost it right than and there, very pretty, tiny body perky A's. Personality was even hotter than her looks and the nap was the best so far. Showed up in a tiny dress, sexy heels, hair combed, makeup etc.

Looks:9 (those eyes and I prefer petite).

Attitude:10+.

BBBJ:9.

Daty:9 very responsive and vocal, kept grabbing my head.

FS:10 mpops, mish, doggy, top bottom etc etc tight, very vocal and responsive best I can tell she got off multiple times or a good enough actress IDC.

No clock watching, no rush, no hassle and ladys please take note replied to text quick, and all day no attitude no complains no hassle.

I would recommend and will absolutely repeat as soon as possible.

How there isn't more reviews, more mongors blowing her phone up I have no idea.

BooRadley
08-03-14, 06:01
Recently had the urge to see a "schoolgirl" for some afternoon fun, so I contacted Buddah because I remembered seeing WestSide Toni in a photo dressed exactly as I was thinking. Within minutes, Buddah took care of all the details, including my "dress code" requirement, and I was soon preparing to meet Toni "after school".

I had seen Toni once before, an OK visit but I got lost and was late, and Toni wasn't quite ready either. So the first meeting was OK, just not what I had hoped for. But I liked Toni well enough that I thought a second visit was in order.

Within a couple of hours, I was greeted at the door of her very neat, clean, smoke free residential location, with a cute "schoolgirl" dressed in a very short pleated skirt, knee socks, white blouse with tie, and of course pony tails. Toni had on just a little makeup, no perfume, and looked great.

Oh, did I fail to mention I had also requested a "naughty" school girl, who had a reputation for BJs, fucking, and DATY.

Toni fulfilled all wishes. I loved undressing her while she undressed me as we discussed her past mis-behavior. No question about it, a spanking was in order (her request), so with her direction, I carefully spanked her nicely shaped ass. Most likely already know Toni is a small young lady with minimal breasts, OK by me; but her nipples are also super sensitive and must be handled with great care. No biting, pinching, aggressive squeezing allowed, so you will have to be satisfied spanking her ass and enjoying her shaved kitty and oral expertise.

Toni showed me how she liked to suck dick, and I liked her style. I can only say very, very nice. Wet, but not sloppy, she varied the speed, stroke, and pressure with plenty of attention to the head. I didn't want to pop too soon, so took my turn at her clean, fresh tasty ginger. Really nice and she seemed to enjoy receiving as much as I did giving. Also decided to "safely" slip inside for some mish and confirmed her ginger was very, very tight. Had to pull out sooner than expected so we could get back to BB for a CIMWS finish.

Just simply very, very nice.

Toni's location is very clean and safe, but still somewhat inconvenient for me or I would visit more often. Even now, I do plan to repeat as both of our comfort levels with each other increased dramatically after this second visit.

I would recommend Toni, keeping in mind she is a bit shy and quiet until she knows you, and her breasts must be handles with care; but she will reward you with a great oral and / or FS dream. Simply ask, and Ye Shall Receive.

Thanks for the coordination Buddah, thanks for a great afternoon Toni, hope to see you again soon. Boo.

ChickaAmante
08-03-14, 09:13
Right on!! It was late 2009 or early 2010 and I was mostly a lurker those days but I recall all your adventures. WDM reporting seeing three providers in a day etc. LOL.

Good to know you are doing well Todd. Take care.

Great comment!

Back in the day and not that many years ago Whodeyman (my brother from a different mother) and I used to get asked that same question! Andthere wasn't many providers that we didn't see first! But that was then and this is now. Most of the gents from 2-3 + years ago have ceded over to you newer guys the board. Don't believe for a moment we (and the "older crew") aren't still out there, but more a limited basis and more UTR.

On the plus side, a good time can now be had for the norm of $ to 1. 5 for the hr. In the past $$ was the going rate and a special for $. 75 was a deal. Lot's of new faces both providers and mongers. The two top agents continue to find HOT new blood. Hmmm. Still enjoy reading the exploits from all of you! Keep up the good work and informative shorter reviews!

WM.

BTW, for those who know me, my health is back to A-ok! Just have to work off a few pounds from the down time!

MassageFreak
08-03-14, 09:49
I have seen leah a few times. Very nice lady and great personality with a pleaser attitude. I did partake in the gummy part of the massage and I'll admit it was awesome. Maybe not for everyone but that's what brought me back a few times. MF

Thursday a new advertiser was noticed in the classified section. The words " False teeth " really jumped off the monitor in the description. Here's the report. It's true! Very fair pricing. I'd highly recommend the BBBJTCWS W / OT. However the location is far from choice. I'd suggest maybe going in the late morning / early afternoon while the neighborhood is still sleeping. The summary is. The provider is real. The in call location not so great. I look forward to seeing someone share their experience. W / OT just may catch on!.

MassageFreak
08-03-14, 09:55
I'm surprised this fossil is still able to type. He has been in the game so long that cleopatra was his first. But regardless of him being 147 years old I'm glad to see that douche bag doing better. But sounds like he is a lardass now. I bet whodeyman gets crushed at night. MF

Right on!! It was late 2009 or early 2010 and I was mostly a lurker those days but I recall all your adventures. WDM reporting seeing three providers in a day etc. LOL.

Good to know you are doing well Todd. Take care..

Utr In Ohio
08-03-14, 10:23
I'm surprised this fossil is still able to type. He has been in the game so long that cleopatra was his first. But regardless of him being 147 years old I'm glad to see that douche bag doing better. But sounds like he is a lardass now. I bet whodeyman gets crushed at night. MF

.That's too funny MF. I spoke with Todd recently he seems well. I think he just needs some pussy!

DrRock
08-03-14, 11:18
I recently had an absolutely awesome time with Desire (Desi). As always, scheduling through Buddah was flawless. I met Desire at a clean and safe incall location in NKY. She is very cute, sexy, fun, and has a genuine interest and passionate approach to making her unrushed time with you all about you!! She also has an extremely sweet and innocent demeanor which only enhanced the experience. I look forward to visiting this lovely lady often.

DR.

Swami222
08-03-14, 12:37
Visited Remmy again at her quiet, comfortable Turfway area incall. She continues to provide a satisfying GFE. She is bright, funny, and as sweet as they come. Once again, I left feeling like a champion. No rush, reasonable donations, and she is very accommodating. Clean and delicious, and a great kisser. She continues to be my go-to girl for a guaranteed good time.

CharleeChair
08-03-14, 14:15
Some providers are good, Dawn is great.

Units12
08-03-14, 15:24
I have been trying to reach angel for 2 weeks anyone know how to reach her, texted, emailed, called can't get a response.

Ky Mike53
08-03-14, 17:04
Some providers are good, Dawn is great.I totally agreed that Dawn is fabulous!!

TriStateTori
08-03-14, 17:33
A friend stopped by to spend an hour with TST this week. Overall, a very good experience.

Scheduling was a breeze. Reached her through PM here and all was good. Set up a time for about 90 minutes later and she said "if you want to stop by earlier, let me know, I'll be here and ready". He got there about 45 minutes later and she was ready and waiting.

Greeted at the door by a 5'0 tiny (and pretty) lady with a great smile and a custom built rack to die for. Fun personality. Everything fresh as a daisy. If she's a smoker, there was no indication of it in the room, on her breath or on any other part of her body.

Started with solid massage, some standard fun on the flip and everyone went home happy, relaxed and drained. If an seniors really need to know the step by step you can PM me but I think you all know the drill (yes, pun intended).

TST falls into that small group of smart providers who have a good head on their shoulders and can hold their own in just about any conversation. I'm sure each of you have a list like that and I suspect that among seniors, a lot of the same names would show up. TST should be on that list. If you're looking for an air-head who uses correction fluid on her computer screen to fix typos, she's not your girl.

My friend has only this experience with her but everything about it indicates TST is, and will continue to be, a reliable, hot, beautiful provider until the day she decides to focus her energies on another line of work (hopefully not for a long time).

Note: she keeps her little dog in the bathroom. No issue and the pup didn't make a sound the entire visit. Had she not mentioned it right at the start, he wouldn't have even known it was there. I mention it however as some might find issue with it.

Have a great day.

Dz.Thank you for taking the time to type up such a generous review, sweetie! I'm still having problems advertising; however, I'm avail 24/7 all weekend and have $20 off 60 min appointments. .

MassageFreak
08-03-14, 18:17
Glad to see your still around bro. Hope all is well with you and the family. MF

That's too funny MF. I spoke with Todd recently he seems well. I think he just needs some pussy!.

JoeBogus
08-03-14, 20:47
Had a nice dream with Tori last week. It may have been one of the last times she hosted in the notel she used in the TriCounty area. (I see from her latest ad that she has moved to new digs).

Let me say first off that she is very careful is scheduling appointments so that clients are not seen going to her place very frequently.

And the motel she was using was not the nicest place, but her room was spotless, and nicely decorated, and very inviting. No smoking smell and nicely scented candles gave it a great feel.

My hour with her was massage for the first half and some GFE FS the second half, but I didn't get past the BBBJ. I'll have to return to sample a wider menu the next time.

I enjoyed my time and would recommend. I'm looking forward to visiting here new place.

BigTe
08-03-14, 21:29
I recently had an exciting dream which featured Karmyn Banks, she has a beautiful athletic toned body with a jiggly phat ass, way too much for one hand, her ass just spills out of your hand. She gave me a beautiful show before the festivities began, I watched her oil up that pretty mocha colored body, I mentioned to her I like the wet look, she has a beautiful face to look at when trying to make the snake disappear, beautiful sight! Reverse cowgirl with this girl is like with no other, KBE is an exceptional experience!

JjSlim
08-03-14, 22:00
Had a great time with silky today. Not much to add to her glowing reviews. Very cute, easy to talk to, fantastic body, excellent skills. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Her incall is nice, comfortable and very inconspicuous. She has that thick Italian hair that I love. I told her it was like lying next to Valerie Bertinelli and to my surprise at her young she know who I was talking about.

JJ.

Whathesaid
08-04-14, 01:25
Had a great time with silky today. Not much to add to her glowing reviews. Very cute, easy to talk to, fantastic body, excellent skills. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Her incall is nice, comfortable and very inconspicuous. She has that thick Italian hair that I love. I told her it was like lying next to Valerie Bertinelli and to my surprise at her young she know who I was talking about.

JJ.She is a very aware person, moreso than some if the folks I have to deal with in civilian life every day.

Redgate
08-04-14, 09:02
Jordan exceeded my expectations in every category. To start with, she is much more beautiful than her pictures would lead you to believe. She has a gorgeous face with a slender rocking body. She was very clean and smelled nice. Her attitude is very playful and outgoing while she strives to please. Her skills are exceptional and um. Have you noticed her menu! She is a rare find; you definitely need to experience her.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/609-Sexy-and-ready-to-please-.html

DavidNgrk
08-04-14, 12:33
I totally agreed that Dawn is fabulous!!I have tried several times via text and email to connect over the last year with Delicious Dawn with no replies back. What is the secret to meeting her?

Inasad
08-04-14, 12:57
A little late getting this one typed up.

I saw her about two weeks ago while I was downtown for work. Setup was fast and easy over text. Arrived at her place around 15 minutes after first contacting her, one of the nicer locations I've been to lately and I had no reason to feel unsafe. Was invited into her apartment and there were a few kittens around like some have called attention to but I didn't notice any lingering cat smells. All in all it was a nice little place.

She lead me back into the bedroom where we chatted for a couple of minutes and then got down for some light kissing before she started on a nice slow BBBJ, definitely no rushing with this girl. We then moved to cfs from the rear, very tight and had had me on the ropes in no time. As others have said she is really cool, and pretty fun to talk to. Definitely will repeat next time I'm in the area.

Big Sug
08-04-14, 18:03
I can second this emotion. Saw Desi for the first time yesterday and had a great time! Tiny girl with the right attitude. Seemed to really enjoy getting banged hard! All the acronyms Buddah posted are accurate. Great GFE and the 60 buck / hhr special was unbeatable! You will enjoy your time with this young lady.

I recently had an absolutely awesome time with Desire (Desi). As always, scheduling through Buddah was flawless. I met Desire at a clean and safe incall location in NKY. She is very cute, sexy, fun, and has a genuine interest and passionate approach to making her unrushed time with you all about you!! She also has an extremely sweet and innocent demeanor which only enhanced the experience. I look forward to visiting this lovely lady often.

DR.

Kenwood Jack
08-05-14, 07:01
Leah.

Leah is from Covington, was a friend of LilBit, looks like her pictures.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/660-Sassy-cat.html

(... crickets chirping)

Spidey sense-o-meter = 8.5

Smoking smell: 6.
Attitude: 6.
Skill: 5.
Total satisfaction (on a personal level - a very subjective opinion): Poor.

She does deliver as promised.
Cost: Rock bottom prices!

PM with questions to Kenwood Jack

CockNumb
08-05-14, 12:43
Leah.

Leah is from Covington, was a friend of LilBit, looks like her pictures.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/660-Sassy-cat.html

(... crickets chirping)

Spidey sense-o-meter = 8.5

Smoking smell: 6.
Attitude: 6.
Skill: 5.
Total satisfaction (on a personal level - a very subjective opinion): Poor.

She does deliver as promised.
Cost: Rock bottom prices!

PM with questions to Kenwood JackDid she take out her false teeth for ya!

CharleeChair
08-05-14, 13:11
Booked an hour, glad I did. She was fantastic, full body massage, CFS / GFE!

MrNiceGuyCincy
08-05-14, 18:03
I saw Tambra1971, who also goes by Angel, the other day at her west side incall. She says she just moved in, so she doesn't have much in the apartment yet. Overall the location was OK. It did not have a strong smell of smoke, but we were on a twin size inflatable mattress on the floor with covers that did not appear to be recently changed.

When I pulled up to her place, she was waiting outside with a dude. After I parked my car, she met me around back and the dude was gone. I never saw him again after that, but I know he was not in the apartment. A little unsettling, but still OK.

Her looks are above average. She is pretty and is very skinny with almost non-existent breasts. She can't weigh much more than 100 pounds. So, if you like a little meat on your girl, she is not for you. If you like skinny, as I do, her body is pretty good.

Per personality is OK. She's nice enough, but not really all that into it. You could definitely tell she wanted to be done as soon as possible, although she didn't try to rush me.

Services are as advertised. Good kisser (DFK), decent BBBJ and seemed to enjoy DATY a little. She did not have a cover, but that ended up not being an issue because I ALWAYS bring my own, just in case. So, CFS was nice as well.

Overall, I would say that for. 75 for a half hour, she was worth it, but it wasn't a really great GFE session. So, if that's what you're looking for, you might be disappointed. I might repeat in a pinch, but only because she's on the west side and that is close to me.

Play safe.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/622-fun-n-sexy.html

FMichaels4533
08-05-14, 18:18
Decided to go see my ATF Remmy again last night on my way out of town. Short notice not a problem. She is very flexible. Had our usual nice visit. We spent several minutes just cuddling and talking and then got into some LFK and mutual fun. As always, she was so nice. I have to give her a special thanks. I was a numbskull and forgot to leave my donation. When I realized I had forgotten it I called her and let her know I was on my way back. She was very understanding which made an embarrassing situation much easier on me. I really appreciated that. Will repeat. Allot!

ZackTy
08-05-14, 20:14
Did she take out her false teeth for ya!Any friend of that one can't be to.

Good LOL. Peace, ZT.

PitDropper
08-05-14, 20:47
Just getting back in town and gave my go to lady a call Candicexoxo. She was able to see me right way and she is looking hot and sexy. She had some new outfits and a great tan. She is now staying in a very nice location in Northwest side of town. She has been working on a great tan with the nice pool there. She always been my go to lady and with that great tan and her service is next to none when it comes to GFE.

JoeBogus
08-05-14, 22:36
Called Sassy because she was just a short drive away. She verified my references quickly and gave me general directions to her very nice incall apt.

Gave me specific directions on where to park to avoid prying eyes. Once there had an excellent time.

She apologized for not having a sexy outfit on, but then she retreated to the bathroom, and came out a moment later totally nude. That was sexy enough for me. A fine BBBJ to start, plus I found her to be very responsive to daty. CG followed by mish, and she was still getting off. So did I.

Overall, a fine time with an enthusiastic girl. I will likely repeat.

Wasco274
08-06-14, 00:28
Had a dream with her yesterday. She visited me at my apartment. Gave a great bbbjcimspit. Price was right 50. Have seen her before will repeat.

Roenigk23
08-06-14, 03:09
I recently had a great time with Desi and Alexis for a duo. As usual, scheduling through Buddah was fast and easy. I met Desi and Alexis at a clean and safe incall location in NKY which was a nice change from Cincinnati. Haven't seen anyone through budda since Cici and Sasha left. Got a warm welcome when I came in and Alexis was ready to go right away. Started with BBBJ while they DATY and took turns. Went to a couple positions and ended with cowgirl. They switched off with each other taking a couple of turns on top. They really went at it and I loved it, I look forward to visiting these lovely ladies often.

Paged
08-06-14, 11:24
Desi has all of the talent and enthusiasm to make an appointment a special experience. Her youthful bod is perfectly proportioned as well as responsive. She is an oral phenom and if her smile is any indication, really enjoys the ultimate outcome. The time I spent with her made my day.

Scouting1
08-06-14, 11:49
I had a wonderful dream with Summer last week. I haven't seen her in about two years, it was nice to reconnect with her again. I just had a wonderful BBBJCIM which lasted for a while. We enjoyed some dfk and just some small talk. I met her roommate sandy, can't wait to have a dream with her, better yet enjoy there duo. Summer was always one of my atf. You can't go wrong with summer guys. As always be safe.

CaddyShack76
08-06-14, 12:23
I dreamt of Ms. Sasha Black last Thursday and I'm not going to bore you with details of her phenomenal skills as they are well documented. However what is noteworthy is she is the only provider I have ever had a repeat dream of. Some of you may think alright, big deal, nothing to see here but think about it this way- we are sitting at the greatest buffet table of providers in the country with enough choices to keep sampling and to not look back. But when you find that one dish that makes your mouth water at the thought of taking another bite, that's Sasha for me. She is a true GFE, easy to talk to and comfortable from the onset. And of course all of this IMHO but once you go Black you will go back! Ha.

Stay safe mongers and hobby on.

Deadbeat
08-06-14, 12:39
Wow, don't know why I was waiting to see her. Got the urge, called her and almost within minutes I was at her door. At first, I thought the location was a little sketchy, but it was around 4 and I've been to worse.

Inside her place was extremely clean. As was she.

She does need some new pics tho, the ones she has don't do her justice, very good looking woman. I'll volunteer to take some for her.

Just got a quickie from her and it was very different from what I'm use. Most times the girl just sucks the hell out of it. Susan was very soft and sensual about things, no rush. But definitely got the job done.

LuvdaLadys14
08-06-14, 13:24
I saw Ally again so I guess I'm considered a regular now. I won't go into super detail this time but suffice it to say, there is a reason I continue to see her. She makes every time just that much more special. She got me to pop twice and even popped herself once. Neither of us had immediate plans afterwards so we went to dinner at a nearby restaurant. Her company and the conversation were casual and came easily. She is having surgery soon so I will make every effort to see her beforehand. If you're on the fence or considering seeing this lovely lady: What the hell you waiting for? Just do it! Thanks Ally for a marvelous time and for being such a fine dinner companion too.

D Nut
08-06-14, 14:20
Desi has all of the talent and enthusiasm to make an appointment a special experience. Her youthful bod is perfectly proportioned as well as responsive. She is an oral phenom and if her smile is any indication, really enjoys the ultimate outcome. The time I spent with her made my day.My experience with her is pretty much in line with this. A lot of fun, with zero drama. Worth the price of admission for those looking for a good return on their investment.

Gunman2013
08-06-14, 15:51
I saw Ally again so I guess I'm considered a regular now. I won't go into super detail this time but suffice it to say, there is a reason I continue to see her. She makes every time just that much more special. She got me to pop twice and even popped herself once. Neither of us had immediate plans afterwards so we went to dinner at a nearby restaurant. Her company and the conversation were casual and came easily. She is having surgery soon so I will make every effort to see her beforehand. If you're on the fence or considering seeing this lovely lady: What the hell you waiting for? Just do it! Thanks Ally for a marvelous time and for being such a fine dinner companion too.We need a like button here.

Wingman Todd
08-06-14, 21:27
Anyone wish to comment on why she suddenly disappeared? I heard about the loss of her daughter.

Info or thoughts?

Alaska Tom
08-06-14, 21:28
I have not posted anything in a while, but seeing Pitdropper's review of Candice I had to add my 2 cents worth. I am a regular with her, and she is.

My all time fave. This is not to knock any other gals in this area, we are lucky in Cincy to have a lot of really superior providers. Candice, as Pitdropper noted.

She has recently gotten a super tan. She is always a beauty, but the tan is way great! For any monger who is looking for a superior experience, you cannot go wrong with Candice. She exudes sexiness, and she is really adept at putting a guy at ease. I know I was pretty nervous the first time we met, and she was awesome!

She provides oral skills that I think are the tops in this part of the galaxy; thoughts of chrome / trailer hitches, golf balls / garden hose, come to mine. Sexy, fun, and erotic to the max.

Zeppelin5493
08-06-14, 22:47
Texted buddah and set up was simple. She was very welcoming. Not as pretty of a face as I was hoping for but had a tight little body. BBBJ and cfs. The cfs was mediocre. She was super tight and I'm not huge but felt like I was hurting her. So finished with BBBJ which was very nice. She swallowed and kept on sucking for a while after I came. Had a nice time but probably won't repeat. Nothing against her but I like variety.

Gatty23
08-06-14, 23:39
Has anybody checked her out?

Member #5260
08-07-14, 07:22
Anyone wish to comment on why she suddenly disappeared? I heard about the loss of her daughter.

Info or thoughts?I think you answered your own question.

DavidNgrk
08-07-14, 10:44

Info or thoughts?I saw a few ads even after her daughter died. I actually texted her this morning and nothing but that is not uncommon in this hobby.

DirtyOldGuy
08-07-14, 10:52
I saw a few ads even after her daughter died. I actually texted her this morning and nothing but that is not uncommon in this hobby.Tried to see her Monday. Was trying to set up funeral arrangements with her ex.

CandyMan89
08-07-14, 10:59
I have not posted anything in a while, but seeing Pitdropper's review of Candice I had to add my 2 cents worth. I am a regular with her, and she is.

My all time fave. This is not to knock any other gals in this area, we are lucky in Cincy to have a lot of really superior providers. Candice, as Pitdropper noted.

She has recently gotten a super tan. She is always a beauty, but the tan is way great! For any monger who is looking for a superior experience, you cannot go wrong with Candice. She exudes sexiness, and she is really adept at putting a guy at ease. I know I was pretty nervous the first time we met, and she was awesome!

She provides oral skills that I think are the tops in this part of the galaxy; thoughts of chrome / trailer hitches, golf balls / garden hose, come to mine. Sexy, fun, and erotic to the max.Candice is my atf she was one of my first in the hobby and she was great. She made sure I was calm, took her time and the BBBJ is probably the best I've had also no knocks to any other ladies that I have not experIenced. I would most definitely repeat!

BooRadley
08-07-14, 11:17

Info or thoughts?Heidi is still struggling with the loss of her daughter, which was just this past Saturday. Calling hours for family only is today.

Heidi doesn't have the $ for the funeral, she is dealing with her 21 year old daughter who just had a baby, and she has 3 school age children she needs to buy school clothes and supplies for. So obviously she is stressed.

I don't know who is posting for her, cause it's not her posting right now.

She has had some offers for a bit of help from some members but with service tied to the help. She can't deal with that side of her life at the moment.

She does need help. And I know she would appreciate anyone willing to help a bit, but I would not expect services in return.

Heidi's a good person. I think she deserves some help if anyone can. Boo.

MrEasy
08-07-14, 12:44
I saw this little Milfs pics and instantly liked the class that they portrayed. She has that look of the lady next door. This was very easy to set an app. It was tree or for text. She gave me the general area once I got there she text me were to park at the location and the room #. She has a decent location. I didn't need to go thru the lobby I was able to walk right to her door. And when she opened the door she met me with a nice dfk that I might add was she the kisser. Instantly she put me at ease. I was very nervise. But she calmed me quickly an we got comfortable. She hit me with an incredable BBJ with dt I almost lost it right there. I had to get a taste of that sweet necktor so a great DATY she was very responsive. With a special surprise when she hit the peak of her O. I could have drank her up all day it was so sweet. Then a little mish to cowgirl to a finish with doggie. We took a break and started all over again. The hr was spent well I was very impressed with her conversation as. During our breather that iI really needed. I will be going back. Don't miss out on this one.

Pbj88
08-07-14, 17:17
Please pm me. I am considering contacting her. Has anyone had any experiences with her?

JohnsGood1
08-07-14, 21:11
Had a nice date with Sexy Sass in Northern Cincinnati today. She has an Awesome / Safe and Clean incall location. Her performance was very good. She has Awesome oral skills. She gives an awesome BBBJCIM and deepthroat. Sass takes direction well and aims to please.

Be Safe.

JG.

TriStateTori
08-08-14, 00:53
Had a nice dream with Tori last week. It may have been one of the last times she hosted in the notel she used in the TriCounty area. (I see from her latest ad that she has moved to new digs).

Let me say first off that she is very careful is scheduling appointments so that clients are not seen going to her place very frequently.

And the motel she was using was not the nicest place, but her room was spotless, and nicely decorated, and very inviting. No smoking smell and nicely scented candles gave it a great feel.

My hour with her was massage for the first half and some GFE FS the second half, but I didn't get past the BBBJ. I'll have to return to sample a wider menu the next time.

I enjoyed my time and would recommend. I'm looking forward to visiting here new place.Thanks, sweetie. I had a wonderful time with you as well! I truly appreciate acknowledgement that I would never do anything or stay anywhere that would put myself, or any of my visitors at risk. As much as I'd like to always provide a suite for the gentlemen who visit me, it's hard to do right now and still set money aside for a house / condo (lease was up this month, did not renew due to shiesty neighbors). I spent over $3,000 in under a month to ensure I provided a great atmosphere. However, I can do this anywhere as long as it's safe.

What I wish mongers would think about, is the busts taking place are usually due to drugs and / or reckless and sloppy behavior. The busts I've heard of involving providers never involved a John (except a provider doing an outcall and was set up by police).

I try to only have one visitor per shift, I also make myself seen; I walk my dog, I go to the store, I talk to staff, etc.

As all of my visitors know, I have purchased several sets of new sheets and pillow cases to use in hotel / motel rooms, hell, I spend $60 a week on candles alone. I purchase new washrags and hand towels weekly; scented and unscented soap, lotion, oil, and so on.

I believe the total experience and atmosphere are just as important as the quality of service that I provide.

Again, thank you for noticing everything!

Hope to see you again very soon. I had so much fun with you.

XOXO.

Bocintibean
08-08-14, 07:14
Sasha I just want to thank you, my visit was once again better than the Last. You set the bar that all others need to reach. I know you will be great at what it is you are going to do. Not only did you make me a better lover but a better person as well. Good luck.

JoeBogus
08-08-14, 11:40
I saw one of Buddah's new girls Desire last weekend when they were running a weekend special. She was worth the long drive to NKy. Petite, young, with a nice body and very new in the hobby.

Text setup with Buddah was easy after I gave him my forum handle, and he gave me the address of the motel, and the room number after I arrived.

She was shy, but finally got into it after a while. BBBJ, daty, cg and mish were on the menu. My only complaint was she kept her eyes closed though most of the session. That sort of disconnected her from me and made it all. Well. Less.

I'm sure she will do well with her looks, and she may improve over time.

JohnnyDoe
08-08-14, 13:56
Just got back from seeing sexibritt.

She is a young little thing with a very nice body. Petite with a great ass and good sized titties. Service was what I will call average, not super GFE. Based on her looks and BJ alone, I will repeat.

She seems new and I mentioned to her to tone down her explicit txts.

Johnny.

DrBnode 73
08-08-14, 16:50
I'm sure many of you have been reading the posts on Cassidy recently under Ripoff Reports. I'll admit that I was one who gave a positive review a few months back. She did provide an ok budget service that hit the spot for something quick and dirty. She was almost always available last minute too. And she could be quite responsive during the fun which added to the experience.

But my last two times seeing her were pretty rough. These have been fairly recent, last month or so. Everything was very rushed and she was distracted and just weird. I would tend to believe (or at least suspect) the drug-use accusations now because she has that special kind of nervousness now that you associate with addicts. Her looks have gone way down hill too. Not that she was ever at the top of the list to begin with in terms of attractiveness.

So in the interest of coming clean (haha so to speak) I'll recommend avoiding her despite my previous review. Last time I saw her her back was in serious pain so we couldn't do FS only be&g. LOL maybe hauling that stolen TV was a bit of a strain for the ole Cass. It's too bad because the new incall is convenient and was clean when I was there. She's always been nice to me, but that's kind of a moot point given all the recent press here.

I have no personal stake in her but I do hope for her sake she gets herself put together and off of whatever it is she's gotten messed up with. Swim at your own risk.

DB.

Clem12
08-08-14, 17:33
Wow, don't know why I was waiting to see her. Got the urge, called her and almost within minutes I was at her door. At first, I thought the location was a little sketchy, but it was around 4 and I've been to worse.

Inside her place was extremely clean. As was she.

She does need some new pics tho, the ones she has don't do her justice, very good looking woman. I'll volunteer to take some for her.

Just got a quickie from her and it was very different from what I'm use. Most times the girl just sucks the hell out of it. Susan was very soft and sensual about things, no rush. But definitely got the job done.Susan is great for oral, but she is pretty "loose" for full service.

CockNumb
08-08-14, 21:33
Susan is great for oral, but she is pretty "loose" for full service.Maybe it's not her that's loose I fit in there nice and snug lmao.

Cincy Dude
08-08-14, 22:17
Maybe it's not her that's loose I fit in there nice and snug lmao.LMAO. I was thinking the same thing!

RegulatorD
08-09-14, 06:35
She looks hot, anyone sample that hotie yet? PMs welcomed.

Tolcin
08-09-14, 06:45
I saw her over a month ago when she had telly incall on rt 4 Have not been back. Nice girl a little thick around the waist and thighs, not really what I would call a spinner http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/0/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/865-Cum-and-play-with-me-.html. Full menu available, face pics are accurate skills are average but inline with low rates. Stay safe.

BooRadley
08-09-14, 07:03
Met with April (partners with Angel for duos I believe) recently. April is a very, very attractive young lady, 30 but looks early 20's, beautiful big eyes, nice smile, petite spinner body with "A" cups, just very cute.

Location and Interior Appointments; not so good. Definitely not an area I would ever visit after dark. Interior accommodations also left quite a bit to be desired. Apparently April recently moved into this location (apartment) and is just getting settled in, so clothes and clutter abound, and inflatable mattress on floor serves as play area. Mattress on floor is definitely not my favorite, cover on mattress obviously not recently cleaned, so I was very careful with my clothes (wished I had plastic bag for them), and took precautions with them after returning home.

Time with April was somewhat less than planned; had scheduled full hour, but was there maybe half hour, and pay up front. Not her fault, but experience seemed a bit rushed; could have just been me wanting to get out; not sure.

April is one of the more dominant kissers I have met; almost aggressive DFK. No complaints, loved kissing her alot. BBBJ was very good, but also a bit aggressive. I never asked her to slow down or change pace or do anything different, but in hindsight I would. DATY was excellent, very edible ginger. April appeared to enjoy DATY as well as BJ, so we never made it to any FS options but she is tight. Ended with BBBJCIM (no swallow).

Would I repeat? Maybe, because she is so cute, but only 1/2 hour. Actually I much prefer better location, accommodations, non-rushed, etc. , just getting more picky I guess.

Would I recommend? Tough call. Location is rough, apartment is borderline, inflatable mattress on floor, no "atmosphere" at all; but very cute spinner with decent skills. I would only suggest the 1/2 hour for a first visit. At $. 5 for full hour, I believe there are many better options.

Most important, be safe!! Boo.

PitDropper
08-09-14, 08:50
Maybe it's not her that's loose I fit in there nice and snug lmao.I also thought is was tight as hell. Sure made mine cum just trying to get it in.

Clem12
08-09-14, 09:10
I also thought is was tight as hell. Sure made mine cum just trying to get it in.Ha ha. I guess I just got her a lot wetter and more excited than you guys can!