PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classified Advertiser: Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90

MVD212
11-15-19, 00:24
Did you guys that saw her all send her a verification face photo of yourselves? I just can't get past that.I did. About 2 years ago.

JustACustomer
11-15-19, 00:55
Did you guys that saw her all send her a verification face photo of yourselves? I just can't get past that.I did a year ago.

HighLifeMan
11-15-19, 01:22
I did a year ago.Just like to chime in on Hannah I tried to connect with her once or twice about a year ago with a face picture I download off google. The picture was not me some random picture of someone eles no luck with that. I just know that I am not sending anybody I don't know a picture of my face. With that said to many providers out there that do not require a face picture. I would like to see her but o well maybe she will change that one day. Well everyone take care be safe out there.

Bmcov
11-15-19, 07:11
Just like to chime in on Hannah I tried to connect with her once or twice about a year ago with a face picture I download off google. The picture was not me some random picture of someone eles no luck with that. I just know that I am not sending anybody I don't know a picture of my face. With that said to many providers out there that do not require a face picture. I would like to see her but o well maybe she will change that one day. Well everyone take care be safe out there.She doesn't keep the photos. She ask for one in the beginning to make sure you're someone she could enjoy seeing. I get that most aren't comfortable with that but once you sees you she'll delete it. Maybe that's what makes her sessions so good. I've known her for a few years now and have never had any issues.

Gjpbka
11-15-19, 09:39
Yes, no issues.

Did you guys that saw her all send her a verification face photo of yourselves? I just can't get past that.

Hillbilly Bob
11-15-19, 13:13
She doesn't keep the photos. She ask for one in the beginning to make sure you're someone she could enjoy seeing. I get that most aren't comfortable with that but once you sees you she'll delete it. Maybe that's what makes her sessions so good. I've known her for a few years now and have never had any issues.I agree, even if she does say she will delete them. Never put anything out there can come back an bite you in the ass later on. Check is in the mail.

LuvnLivn
11-15-19, 23:52
Anyone know any more about her? Gentry. Is it EE's Gentree?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98385&cityid=350

Looks a lot like CristenCremes ad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=97213&cityid=350

Roomies? Cristen starting over with a new name? Please enlighten me.

LL.

D Nut
11-16-19, 00:53
She doesn't keep the photos. She ask for one in the beginning to make sure you're someone she could enjoy seeing. I get that most aren't comfortable with that but once you sees you she'll delete it. Maybe that's what makes her sessions so good. I've known her for a few years now and have never had any issues.All the photos I save in my phone are automatically backed up to my Amazon photos account. Unlimited storage comes with Prime membership. Even if I delete it from my phone, a copy is in the Prime account. There it will stay until I delete it there. You can do what you want, send a pic or not. But one really shouldn't assume that just because she says she's deleted the photo and even goes as far as showing you she deleted the photo, that the photo is in fact deleted. In this day and age, assume that once you send a photo, it will be "out there", forever.

Catlikr
11-16-19, 01:17

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98385&cityid=350

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=97213&cityid=350

LL.SDaddy9 had a UTR looking for a roommate. Kenal! Responded he may know someone. This is almost surely a new roommate for Cristen Cremes.

JustACustomer
11-16-19, 10:54
SDaddy9 had a UTR looking for a roommate. Kenal! Responded he may know someone. This is almost surely a new roommate for Cristen Cremes.Duos in the future? Twinning and Spinning?! LOL.

BuxKA
11-16-19, 11:34
All the photos I save in my phone are automatically backed up to my Amazon photos account. Unlimited storage comes with Prime membership. Even if I delete it from my phone, a copy is in the Prime account. There it will stay until I delete it there. You can do what you want, send a pic or not. But one really shouldn't assume that just because she says she's deleted the photo and even goes as far as showing you she deleted the photo, that the photo is in fact deleted. In this day and age, assume that once you send a photo, it will be "out there", forever.I made a fake FB account and send anyone asking for such a pic a link to that account. It has worked so far although I have not seen Hannah.

Hillbilly Bob
11-16-19, 12:56

LL.Yes this is the same provider that Steve has on his schedule.

Rex Black
11-16-19, 14:04
Had the itch this early afternoon and reached out to Hot Wife for a 2nd van encounter. She was quick to respond and I was on my way to our rendezvous on the west side of town. She looks good and very sexy in my humble opinion with her glasses on tits popped out and looking up in my eyes while devouring my cock. Didn't last long. This woman enjoys what she does and is good at it no doubt about it. I recommend and will see again.

Hooter12
11-16-19, 17:59
All the photos I save in my phone are automatically backed up to my Amazon photos account. Unlimited storage comes with Prime membership. Even if I delete it from my phone, a copy is in the Prime account. There it will stay until I delete it there. You can do what you want, send a pic or not. But one really shouldn't assume that just because she says she's deleted the photo and even goes as far as showing you she deleted the photo, that the photo is in fact deleted. In this day and age, assume that once you send a photo, it will be "out there", forever.Agreed. There is no knowing that the photos are deleted no matter what she says. Also what she has in mind. There may have no been an issue so far but who knows what she could use them for in the future. Maybe an insurance policy in her mind that if she gets jammed up for something she could offer her clients. That wouldn't go anywhere but who knows. I know its because she says she has to be attracted to the guy and that may just be it. But yes, as you say, its out there and it doesn't go away.

MichaelGem88
11-16-19, 18:17
I did the same. Once you got pass the pic it is pretty easy and Hanna is cool and chill just no kissing. And she is serious about the pic LOL. Mg.

I made a fake FB account and send anyone asking for such a pic a link to that account. It has worked so far although I have not seen Hannah.

Hillbilly Bob
11-16-19, 18:55
I did the same. Once you got pass the pic it is pretty easy and Hanna is cool and chill just no kissing. And she is serious about the pic LOL. Mg.She can be serious about the pictures but I am more serious I will never give any personal info to any provider.

Hillbilly Bob
11-16-19, 20:35
I did the same. Once you got pass the pic it is pretty easy and Hanna is cool and chill just no kissing. And she is serious about the pic LOL. Mg.She can be serious about the pictures but I am more serious I will never give any personal info to any provider.

WhereDreamsGo
11-17-19, 23:47
Any info on Dallas? Did a search, but wasn't sure if what I found was the same lady.

Thanks.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=97617&cityid=350I had an OK experience with her once many years ago. She's got her haters. But at any rate, she's currently unavailable.

Vvodmx
11-18-19, 01:07
I had an OK experience with her once many years ago. She's got her haters. But at any rate, she's currently unavailable.Wow that did not take long, spoke to her a couple of weeks ago to set something up and never got a reply back for details.

Mrasse17
11-18-19, 08:48
Wow! Zoey is my new ATF! She looks incredible. Amazing body, impeccably clean, and a genuinely nice person. Her incall in NKY was very nice and safe. She takes her time to vet clients which I appreciate. She is UTR and I do not have permission to share number. She is well worth waiting on should she post again.

Hillbilly Bob
11-18-19, 09:06

LL.Yes it is the same Gentree that is still on Steve's schedule. Also has a ad posted Eastside Bunny. Not the best reviews from guy that saw her through Steve. I did text her Saturday an she does have a Attitude. Along with a trailer park, Crying kid in the house is enough to keep me away. With the fact she answered the phone duting your session is a no no but stopping the BBBJ to answer the phone tell me she is not into the session.

Man In Need
11-18-19, 10:24
I have been away from the hobby for over 5 years and just starting looking around and there doesn't seem to be many advertisers in the classifieds here. I'm an older man and I would like to know where the best place is to search for older providers, let's say 38 to 45 years of age. When I was a member here years ago there use to be a lot more advertisers in the classifieds. Back then there seemed to be more providers commenting here on the forums. All the old websites I used to search at seem to be gone and I would be interested in the new ones that are used today. Thanks in advance.

Hillbilly Bob
11-18-19, 11:23
Anyone meet up with this lady? Contacted her thru email, but she asked some very weird questions. I haven't seen a review. Didn't know if she was real.I also sent her a email and did not get anything back yet.

HuntingForIt
11-18-19, 13:51
I found myself enjoying a fabulous NURU massage last week. Couldn't have left happier.

FlyBowGun123
11-18-19, 15:20
I found myself enjoying a fabulous NURU massage last week. Couldn't have left happier.Please PM info if possible. Been looking for a good one myself.

TTthaGreat
11-18-19, 15:43
Finally set up a dream with Kyla earlier this week. Set up thos time was a breeze. Though I've had trouble contacting her in the past. Now to the good stuff. Wow was it worth the wait. She is super hot. Like the kind of hot I wouldn't take home to my folks, but real hot. LOL. She said that setup will be easier now that we've met. Hopefully I can start seeing her on a regular basis. Good luck and stay safe as always.

-TT.

Hillbilly Bob
11-18-19, 16:38
I have had several people sending me PMs asking if the new pictures Divine Rachel posted was really her. I can say with great pleasure yes they are her. It took me a long time to get her to post the full body pic. She has been using for over a year. I finely convinced her she should pos a full picture showing her face. Now everyone can see why she is my Favorite. He service is outstanding an with that body its the full package. Enjoy gentleman.

Hillbilly Bob
11-18-19, 16:44
I have been away from the hobby for over 5 years and just starting looking around and there doesn't seem to be many advertisers in the classifieds here. I'm an older man and I would like to know where the best place is to search for older providers, let's say 38 to 45 years of age. When I was a member here years ago there use to be a lot more advertisers in the classifieds. Back then there seemed to be more providers commenting here on the forums. All the old websites I used to search at seem to be gone and I would be interested in the new ones that are used today. Thanks in advance.I use USA but a lot of guys visit skipthegame. You have to be careful there a lot of fake ads. Look at the location. If it says close to you, downtown or incall good chance they are fake. With that said other fakes will list the area. Just do a lot of research. Google the number see if they have any post other sites.

Brooke that is with EE is in your age range an a great provider.

Method1
11-18-19, 19:50
Was able to arrange an appt with Kyla a couple of weeks ago. It was originally supposed to be an hr long appt, but due to a minor 15 min change in time, was only able to meet her for 30 minutes. However, as many others have noted, she's definitely hot and has a most incredible and super-tight body. There's not an ounce of fat on this fine female. After several texts to get the location and to let her know I was there, she came to the bottom of her hotel to let me in through a side door. Starting at that ass going up the stairs was enough to get the motor running. Her room was lived in with a dog in a cage (although covered with blankets and wasn't an issue). I got a shower to quickly freshen up and then the fun began. She was light GFE, some nice LFK and a lotta playing with her superb man made rack. She gave a very nice BBBJ which I could easily busted in, but I wanted to get her in CG and play some more with the twins. She obliged and the sight and pleasure of both got me to nut fairly quickly. She is a very attractive girl and was lots a fun to play with, next time I'd prob just want to get an hr and get MSOG.

Pillock
11-18-19, 20:10
I had a bad visist when she started for steve, I let him know and she was out right away.

Hey guys partly my own fault but she was sending me some teaser pics on snap shop and assured me she'd send some xxx pics and videos and add to me to her premium content for $50 I sent her the money via cash all and never got nothing when I asked her she deleted me. I should have known better but was thinking with the wrong head and I've given her plenty of opportunities to make it right with a discounted visit etc before I made this post so my advice is stay away if you don't want to get ripped off like I did. Just to avoid confusion I'm referring to the Kayy that worked with Steve if ee thanks happy mongering.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98013&cityid=350

FortunateSon1
11-18-19, 21:00
Wow! Zoey is my new ATF! She looks incredible. Amazing body, impeccably clean, and a genuinely nice person. Her incall in NKY was very nice and safe. She takes her time to vet clients which I appreciate. She is UTR and I do not have permission to share number. She is well worth waiting on should she post again.Every time I read another glowing review, I kick myself for not getting in touch with her sooner while she had an ad up. Hopefully she will open things back up soon.

Sambocat
11-18-19, 22:42
Every time I read another glowing review, I kick myself for not getting in touch with her sooner while she had an ad up. Hopefully she will open things back up soon.I've dreamed of Zoey many times since early May and it just keeps getting better. I hope you guys get a chance to see her she is an amazing experience in my humble opinion. She is always at a nice hotel and very low profile. Her brand of GFE is rare and you need to experience it to believe it. The past reviews are spot on. Her eye contact is some of the best I've experienced and she understands that men are visual and plays to that naturally at whatever you're doing. She is super attractive and has a tight little body that she uses every inch of to your benefit. You will never see her phone and she is completely focused on you and you're satisfaction the entire time. I'm guessing her repeat customers are numerous I know I'm hooked. I have a feeling you guys will get your chance again at some point they always come back.

DrakeSawa
11-19-19, 02:05
Was able to arrange an appt with Kyla a couple of weeks ago. It was originally supposed to be an hr long appt, but due to a minor 15 min change in time, was only able to meet her for 30 minutes. However, as many others have noted, she's definitely hot and has a most incredible and super-tight body. There's not an ounce of fat on this fine female. After several texts to get the location and to let her know I was there, she came to the bottom of her hotel to let me in through a side door. Starting at that ass going up the stairs was enough to get the motor running. Her room was lived in with a dog in a cage (although covered with blankets and wasn't an issue). I got a shower to quickly freshen up and then the fun began. She was light GFE, some nice LFK and a lotta playing with her superb man made rack. She gave a very nice BBBJ which I could easily busted in, but I wanted to get her in CG and play some more with the twins. She obliged and the sight and pleasure of both got me to nut fairly quickly. She is a very attractive girl and was lots a fun to play with, next time I'd prob just want to get an hr and get MSOG.Is this the Kyla you're talking about?

Rex Black
11-19-19, 10:58
Is this the Kyla you're talking about?Yes, that's her.

Gjpbka
11-19-19, 12:21
Yeah, that's who they are talking about. That picture is a few years old though and she looks even better now.

Is this the Kyla you're talking about?

Fffooey
11-19-19, 13:45
Since this is the Zoey praise hour I'll add my comments which echo everyone else. She is imo probably one the best ever I've seen on this board. The total package. She's opened me up to experiences I've never done before. Granted some of the stuff I've never asked for but with her I tried. I was kind of hoping for selfish reasons she stayed more utr but sounds like she has her fan club LOL.

DrRock
11-20-19, 05:51
I was hesitant to see Jessiek due to her donation and 50/50 reviews. After getting our schedules synchronized, we finally met. In short, this woman is top shelf. Her communication (text and phone) was A+ and most importantly, it was refreshing to see someone who looked great, smelled great, sexy, risque and professional. I scheduled an outcall and requested a certain outfit (or lack of); she showed up wearing (or not wearing) exactly what I asked for. She has an open menu and is definitely not a clock watcher. Yes her donation might be higher than others, but as the saying goes. "you get what you pay for". I've seen her again since our first meeting and will continue to do so. Stay safe!

DR.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98409&cityid=350

BagDeep
11-20-19, 09:53
Is this the Kyla you're talking about?That is her and she is delicious!

Bearcats413
11-20-19, 10:35
I have had several people sending me PMs asking if the new pictures Divine Rachel posted was really her. I can say with great pleasure yes they are her. It took me a long time to get her to post the full body pic. She has been using for over a year. I finely convinced her she should pos a full picture showing her face. Now everyone can see why she is my Favorite. He service is outstanding an with that body its the full package. Enjoy gentleman.I've never seen anyone so difficult to schedule with. From not answering, too seeing up an appointment and then ghosting. She may be fantastic, but I am through bending over backwards.

ThatGuy011
11-20-19, 10:46
Is this the Kyla you're talking about?Wait this is the Cincy kyla?

Aside from the man-mades she literally looks like any other girl. The reviews had me thinking that she would be made out of unobtainium.

UOnlyLiveOnce
11-20-19, 16:56
Am talking about this one:

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98112&cityid=350

Had a recent dream about her in a nicer hotel off of 71. Nicer hotel defined as I'd be willing to stay there with my family. I saw her about 3 1/2 years ago, but she tends to stay in crappy places, so I thought I'd give her another try while she's at a nicer place.

She's gained quite a bit of weight since 3 1/2 years ago. She was slender back then. Still attractive though, and some extra pounds within reason don't bother me.

She's not GFE but not mechanical either. But that was cool with me, because all I had time for was a QV and her QV rate is very reasonable. She accommodated me on short notice, I gave her a mish pounding, and I was on my way. I did not see any lurkers. I plan to repeat.

D Nut
11-20-19, 17:47
Wait this is the Cincy kyla?

Aside from the man-mades she literally looks like any other girl. The reviews had me thinking that she would be made out of unobtainium.You are partly right. She is pretty, but not so amazingly gorgeous that flowers shy away at her beauty. She is a pretty girl by most measures.

However, in private, it's her attitude and willingness to accomodate within safety boundaries (No BB) is what elevates her as a provider. She takes on her job of pleasure, with enthusiasm. She didn't rush me out, and wanted to make full use of our time. Having already popped twice, she was willing to go for a third with 10 minutes left on the clock (I kept tabs on the time, not her.).

Looks are only part of the equation for me. Customer service is another. That's why I haven't even attempted to schedule with Lily / Chloe. She is very attractive, but her service offerings (Not even kissing) are not enough to entice me to pony up the cash.

Bottom line, Kyla is more than pretty enough to pique my interest, but her service gets me to come back.

Bobby Linn
11-20-19, 20:58
That is not Cincy Kyla. This is Kyla's ad:

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=97695&cityid=350

Maybe I'm missing something here.

Is this the Kyla you're talking about?

D Nut
11-20-19, 22:23

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=97695&cityid=350

Maybe I'm missing something here.What you missed is that the photo shared is from an older ad, but it is the same Kyla that is in the ad you shared. Take it from someone who has met with her.

Dave Usa
11-20-19, 22:28

Aside from the man-mades she literally looks like any other girl. The reviews had me thinking that she would be made out of unobtainium.She has some magic that makes her much prettier in person than some of her photos would have you believe. IMHO.

SteveTimder
11-20-19, 23:04
I was hesitant to see Jessiek due to her donation and 50/50 reviews. After getting our schedules synchronized, we finally met. In short, this woman is top shelf. Her communication (text and phone) was A+ and most importantly, it was refreshing to see someone who looked great, smelled great, sexy, risque and professional. I scheduled an outcall and requested a certain outfit (or lack of); she showed up wearing (or not wearing) exactly what I asked for. She has an open menu and is definitely not a clock watcher. Yes her donation might be higher than others, but as the saying goes. "you get what you pay for". I've seen her again since our first meeting and will continue to do so. Stay safe!

DR.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98409&cityid=350I concur. She drove an hour to see me a few months back. Looks like she lost some weight and times up. Very personable and pleasant. Decent menu and worth the donation IMHO.

Stay safe guys.

Method1
11-20-19, 23:32

Aside from the man-mades she literally looks like any other girl. The reviews had me thinking that she would be made out of unobtainium.Tbh, I don't think that's a great pic of her at all. In my book, that pic is of a girl and she has evolved into a sexy, hot adult woman. She definitely has a tighter, more sleek figure now.

Bobby Linn
11-21-19, 08:34
I stand corrected! I did NOT recognize her from the older pics. IMHO her new look is way hotter! She is a very pretty lady and provides a great service.

Maybe I'm missing something here.

GCM30
11-21-19, 08:42
Saw this one recently in her new incall on the east side. Nice MILF mid 30's I would guess. Good skills. Said she used to do porn. Nice bolt ons. Will probably repeat at some point as I have several on my short list.Did you have issues with replies at first? Sent her a text with the requested info and have heard nothing back. Any advice would be appreciated.

NineIncher
11-21-19, 12:53
Since this is the Zoey praise hour I'll add my comments which echo everyone else. She is imo probably one the best ever I've seen on this board. The total package. She's opened me up to experiences I've never done before. Granted some of the stuff I've never asked for but with her I tried. I was kind of hoping for selfish reasons she stayed more utr but sounds like she has her fan club LOL.I tried to see Zoey, and she even verified me. Or so I thought. My schedule is tight, so when I had time I tried to schedule with her and she said she had to verify me. I told her she had already verified me, and she said that wasn't her, but her girlfriend who verified me. We went through this entire song and dance over and over and over again that got old real quick. I'd still like to see her.

TechComHudson
11-21-19, 16:24
Saw all these women over the past month (s) and wanted to share thoughts on them. PM me if you have specific questions.

1. JANE.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98453&cityid=350

Nice girl. Positive experience. She's short, and not curvy (pretty flat chested), but really seems to enjoy her experience and prides herself on GFE and killer DT, both of which she came through on. Loves to BBBJ and DT and has no gag reflex. We did some DFK and CG and K9 too. She is easy to talk to, and a bit of a geek, so we had some good talks. Not a clockwatcher. She is based in in the north suburbs notel and has been in that room for a long time. It's old and smoky (but she's made it her own. Loves to swallow.

2. KLY30.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98112&cityid=350

The reviews of Katie are spot on. Everyone gave very mixed reviews and that's what I found, too -- extremely mixed. She isn't disinterested or robotic, but she doesn't get into it either. And def has some rules -- like "easy on the nipples. " That was kind of frustrating because she prides herself as "best tits in the city" and can basically back that up. But then you're always worried about being too rough with them. We did DFK, CG, K9, but none of it was that fun. I just sensed her lack of enthusiasm and hit a wall. It got a little worse when she insisted on adjusting the blinds so that it let less light in. (When I see a hot provider, I like to SEE them, and all dark is such a turn-off.) So I got creative and told her I could touch myself while she licked my boys, and that might get me there. She said "Yeah, that isn't my favorite thing. " OK. So that was that. She's hot, as the pictures show, but not hot enough for me to endorse or repeat with the general lack of enthusiasm. What the pictures don't show -- she is taller than you may expect. Like 5'10" (ish) and has a gap in her front teeth, which is probably why she never smiles with her lips open. No idea where she is now, but she was in a north suburbs hotel when I saw here.

3. NICOLE / NICOLEE of EE.

https://eloquentevenings.escortbook.com/pageid-802429

She was in the game a while back. Find lots of reviews of her by searching "Nicolee" (2 E's), not Nicole. Saw her in northern suburbs at decent hotel. She has some acne and wears lots of makeup. Nice girl, good time. DFK, CG, K9, some other positions. Very good BBBJCIM. I recommend.

4. MELANIE.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98117&cityid=350

Be careful with this one. Saw her ad a while back. She was in the north suburbs, and I told her that her area of town was iffy, and I was hesitant to do an incall (asked her instead for an outcall to be safe). She said no and seemed weirded out by my request. Then she finally verified me, and seemed more pleasant open over text, and said that she wanted to meet more USA people like me, because Listcrawler people played games, etc. I text her late one night, and we agree to meet. I know the notel is iffy, but my little head is running the show at this point. She tells me her location and asks me to buy her a drink at the store. I am just about to leave to go see her, and think "Oh wait. Have I looked up reviews on her lately, or ever?" So I sit down and search the board. And the reviews come in. People say she is full of rules, paranoid, no LFK DFK GFE CIM (and more), has had run-ins with Uncle. They also said she has a P. O. Who keeps tabs on her. So -- nothing good. It suddenly hits me that I saw all these reviews before (weeks or months ago) and THAT'S why I didn't contact her when I first saw her ad. Then somewhere along the line, I forgot about these reviews and reached out, and that brings me to this moment. Completely my fault. I write her a long text saying that I had just searched her, and she has a limited menu, and that's not my thing, and I'm super, super sorry for canceling at the last minute, and it's my fault for not being more thorough, etc. I tried to be gentle and apologetic. She was mad, and that part I kind of understand -- because I did cancel at the last minute. But mad is one thing. She was FURIOUS. She said she would spread the word and ruin me, and this and that and this and that. She said the fact that I cancelled after learning her hotel and her request for a gift proved I was not a legit monger but rather someone to be feared. She said she was blocking me but then tried calling me from different numbers. She kept texting and calling, and texting that she demanded to hear my voice. Maybe this kind of paranoid / angry "I will ruin you by telling everyone you're LE and bogus" thing has happened to you Mongers in the past. It's never happened to me, so it was unnerving. I urge you to be super careful with Melanie. Because it's not just the limited menu. It's something much worse with her, and I don't deal with people like that.

JoeBogus
11-21-19, 17:37
Some of the best reviews I've read in a long time. Thanks for the details.

[QUOTE=TechComHudson;4541898]Saw all these women over the past month (s) and wanted to share thoughts on them. PM me if you have specific questions.

1. JANE.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98453&cityid=350

Nice girl. Positive experience. She's short, and not curvy (pretty flat chested), but really seems to enjoy her experience and prides herself on GFE and killer DT, both of which she came through on. Loves to BBBJ and DT and has no gag reflex. We did some DFK and CG and K9 too. She is easy to talk to, and a bit of a geek, so we had some good talks. Not a clockwatcher. She is based in in the north suburbs notel and has been in that room for a long time. It's old and smoky (but she's made it her own. Loves to swallow.

2. KLY30.

The reviews of Katie are spot on. Everyone gave very mixed reviews and that's what I found, too -- extremely mixed. She isn't disinterested or robotic, but she doesn't get into it either. And def has some rules -- like "easy on the nipples. " That was kind of frustrating because she prides herself as "best tits in the city" and can basically back that up. But then you're always worried about being too rough with them. We did DFK, CG, K9, but none of it was that fun. I just sensed her lack of enthusiasm and hit a wall. It got a little worse when she insisted on adjusting the blinds so that it let less light in. (When I see a hot provider, I like to SEE them, and all dark is such a turn-off.) So I got creative and told her I could touch myself while she licked my boys, and that might get me there. She said "Yeah, that isn't my favorite thing. " OK. So that was that. She's hot, as the pictures show, but not hot enough for me to endorse or repeat with the general lack of enthusiasm. What the pictures don't show -- she is taller than you may expect. Like 5'10" (ish) and has a gap in her front teeth, which is probably why she never smiles with her lips open. No idea where she is now, but she was in a north suburbs hotel when I saw here.[QUOTE]

TechSticles
11-21-19, 18:19
Saw all these women over the past month (s) and wanted to share thoughts on them. PM me if you have specific questions.

1. JANE.

2. KLY30.

The reviews of Katie are spot on. Everyone gave very mixed reviews and that's what I found, too -- extremely mixed. She isn't disinterested or robotic, but she doesn't get into it either. And def has some rules -- like "easy on the nipples. " That was kind of frustrating because she prides herself as "best tits in the city" and can basically back that up. But then you're always worried about being too rough with them. We did DFK, CG, K9, but none of it was that fun. I just sensed her lack of enthusiasm and hit a wall. It got a little worse when she insisted on adjusting the blinds so that it let less light in. (When I see a hot provider, I like to SEE them, and all dark is such a turn-off.) So I got creative and told her I could touch myself while she licked my boys, and that might get me there. She said "Yeah, that isn't my favorite thing. " OK. So that was that. She's hot, as the pictures show, but not hot enough for me to endorse or repeat with the general lack of enthusiasm. What the pictures don't show -- she is taller than you may expect. Like 5'10" (ish) and has a gap in her front teeth, which is probably why she never smiles with her lips open. No idea where she is now, but she was in a north suburbs hotel when I saw here.Thanks for the review! I'm interested in Jane.

FWIW, I wouldn't concern myself with Melanie at all as far as causing you problems, especially with the other girls. There are a few out there like Sara TT that I wouldn't want mad at me (for references purposes) but that scamp? Nothing to worry about.

Below Me
11-22-19, 00:35

DR.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98409&cityid=350You mentioned it was high, what was it? She doesn't mention it in her ad either.

RolSub18
11-22-19, 02:47
Thanks for the review! I'm interested in Jane.

FWIW, I wouldn't concern myself with Melanie at all as far as causing you problems, especially with the other girls. There are a few out there like Sara TT that I wouldn't want mad at me (for references purposes) but that scamp? Nothing to worry about.I've seen Melanie before. Didn't have any trouble out of her, but nothing special about service either.

JustTry
11-22-19, 08:36
Thanks for the review! I'm interested in Jane.

FWIW, I wouldn't concern myself with Melanie at all as far as causing you problems, especially with the other girls. There are a few out there like Sara TT that I wouldn't want mad at me (for references purposes) but that scamp? Nothing to worry about.Jane is great! I had a wonderful time with her. Just say may the force be with you and you get a discount. Very skilled provider and doesn't clock watch. I will definitely repeat.

Hillbilly Bob
11-22-19, 09:38
I haven't seen her, but recognize her pics. She was on Listcrawler for a long time then gone for probably 6 months or so. I don't know why the absence, though.

Sorry, that's all I got.It may be just the way she worded her post but made me think. (I am back and disease and drug free) Did it mean she had a problem before.

MontgomeryMm67
11-22-19, 11:15
As of yesterday Ryann from EE had an ad on Tryst at much higher rates than EE. Is she going independent?

AnnieGirl
11-22-19, 11:29
Hey Fella's.

Have to say, had another visit with AnnieGirl and she's definitely one of my ATF's. Never rushed, attention to detail, and always makes me feel well taken care of! This one's A gem guys. Treat her right! If you're in the Middletown area check her out!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=97791&cityid=350Thank you for visiting me.

It is always awsome seeing you smile.

I can't wait to see you again.

Kisses,

Annie.

Hillbilly Bob
11-22-19, 13:14
As of yesterday Ryann from EE had an ad on Tryst at much higher rates than EE. Is she going independent?At $400 an hour don't think that will work in our area very long. Steve has her on his schedule today 10:00 to 10:00. That makes two of his girls with ads other then his site. Lady Gentree has a posting on the sister site. With bad reviews. Never saw a bad review for Ryann but the $400 is out of my range.

College1946
11-22-19, 15:45
As of yesterday Ryann from EE had an ad on Tryst at much higher rates than EE. Is she going independent?Never heard of Tryst? This a new site?

MontgomeryMm67
11-22-19, 21:11
Never heard of Tryst? This a new site?Is newish. Within the last year.

GolfGuy
11-22-19, 23:53
Is newish. Within the last year.Have a link?

BlueJacks60
11-23-19, 06:30
Saw Ryann yesterday (booked through EE) and she was as amazing as ever.

JoeBogus
11-23-19, 08:30
Have a link?https://tryst.link Some familiar faces like Molly Daniels and Taylor Nicole on there but plenty I've never seen before.

DrDave39
11-23-19, 08:42
Got the urge Thursday and managed to arrange a dream with Kyla. Had not seen her for a while buty she remembered me. Communication was OK, some gaps in responding but that's because she isn't sitting around a room 24/7. She looks great, lost a little weight from when I last saw her but looks even more like a fit dancer (except for those tits, of course). She was freshly showered and delicious. We did a lot of talking and catching up in between multiple acronyms. Completely satisfied (in fact I was wasted afterwards! I'll definitely repe.

She did mention being frustrated that some mongers get upset with her communication and scheduling. As her ad says, she has a job and a life and is only hobbying part-time. She also gives preference to known clients as they are much less likely to no-show. Also. If you want her menu to open up- take a shower and use the available mouthwash! (I always do when I arrive and I always find the girls appreciate it- and show their appreciation!

The good dr.

Hillbilly Bob
11-23-19, 09:41
Never heard of Tryst? This a new site?They are all high dollar providers.

George W. Bush
11-23-19, 10:59
At $400 an hour don't think that will work in our area very long.$400 an hour? It would be cheaper to get outcall from a lawyer.

TechSticles
11-23-19, 11:24
Have a link?Seriously. First hit on duckduckgo and google.

Tryst. Link Find independent escorts worldwide.

https://tryst.link/

Vinnie Kramer
11-23-19, 15:39
I saw Steph again recently and it was as good as the first. In fact, it was better because she was not in the house that had the pet odor.

Her prostate massage and sounding is tremendous.

I will repeat.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98428&cityid=350

KyFootFetish
11-23-19, 21:02
I can't get much info on Karen from search engines. Any info, you want to share on experience is appreciated.

Has anyone went to visit this femdom in Cincy area?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=93623&cityid=-35

SteveTimder
11-24-19, 00:00
Seriously. First hit on duckduckgo and google.

Tryst. Link Find independent escorts worldwide.

https://tryst.link/Used twice and both times legit providers w accurate pics. In my experience, better than Eros. Stay safe guys.

Steve.

GoldKey
11-24-19, 01:14
Is this Blaire dreams in Sharonville?I've been wondering this myself. I just recently saw her ad and haven't seen many reviews.

TechSticles
11-24-19, 11:00
Used twice and both times legit providers w accurate pics. In my experience, better than Eros. Stay safe guys.

Steve.Then I assume you haven't seen Tobi. I saw her last year and (disregarding the tatts) she doesn't look like this anymore.

KyFootFetish
11-24-19, 12:37
Pics from ad.

I can't get much info on Karen from search engines. Any info, you want to share on experience is appreciated.

Hillbilly Bob
11-24-19, 13:14
Hjkm, l. ;.

Been slinging my cock around recently and went through few good ones. But I had to go through slew of bads (fakes and flakes) before finding the good ones. We all know most gals post inaccurate pics of themselves so we all expect somewhat of a downgrade when we actually meet. But there's some gals that keep posting pics that are at least a decade old and some of these needs to be mentioned on here to help us out. I met both of these gals recently but did not partake. As soon as I saw them at the door I turned around and walked the fuck back out! If they don't send any current verification pic it's a red flag. First link pic is at least 10 years old on her best day. On the second link, the second pic is more current but I'd say even that's more than 5 years ago. The last pic must be from the 80's. If they want to post on USA they need to be more accurate or get called out.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=95756&cityid=350

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=96051&cityid=350Help us out here. Give the name of the provider the link has been removed. Who were the providers.

DrPaulRx
11-24-19, 15:29
At $400 an hour don't think that will work in our area very long. Steve has her on his schedule today 10:00 to 10:00. That makes two of his girls with ads other then his site. Lady Gentree has a posting on the sister site. With bad reviews. Never saw a bad review for Ryann but the $400 is out of my range.Have used tryst also with success. Which post is ryan?

Hillbilly Bob
11-24-19, 15:50
Have used tryst also with success. Which post is ryan?This is Ryan's post same pictures she has on EE site.

https://tryst.link/escort/ryann-429

TechComHudson
11-24-19, 23:37
Natalee was one of my ATFs. She was with EE then every day she was TBD on the site and now she's off the EE site.

If anyone has her new private digits, I would like to get in touch with her if she is still in the game. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

TechComHudson
11-24-19, 23:40
Have used tryst also with success. Which post is ryan?First of all, yeah those prices are super high. But also, one reason I don't treat myself to Eros girls is that without the othER site anymore, it's tough to know if they want everything covered. CBJ doesn't work for me and I had a few times when I found someone smoking hot, paid a nice fee, and then show up and it's all covered. I'm afraid Tryst will be the same expensive crap shoot.

Johnbon
11-25-19, 13:01
Try to limit my posting unless I feel like need to, and I'm just simply frustrated here. Since August, I've attempted to meet Rachel. I've heard good and bad things related to her. Well, since August we've set up 6 separate appointments to meet. Every. Single. Appointment. Has been cancelled last minute to a host of reasons. I give everyone their fair shake, and if I do eventually meet her I will report back.

JB.

MainTtechDude1
11-25-19, 14:49
Natalee was one of my ATFs. She was with EE then every day she was TBD on the site and now she's off the EE site.

If anyone has her new private digits, I would like to get in touch with her if she is still in the game. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.I messaged Natalie and she informed me that Steve is still scheduling her appointments to see her and said not to give out her digits. MTD1.

TechSticles
11-25-19, 19:37
I have had several people sending me PMs asking if the new pictures Divine Rachel posted was really her. I can say with great pleasure yes they are her. It took me a long time to get her to post the full body pic. She has been using for over a year. I finely convinced her she should pos a full picture showing her face. Now everyone can see why she is my Favorite. He service is outstanding an with that body its the full package. Enjoy gentleman.I agree they are her, but holy shit, that's not what she looks like day-to-day. Heavy makeup. She's still super fucking hot.

MikeMichigan
11-25-19, 21:48
I met Ryann. She's great, just like everyone said.

Interesting, at first I wasn't terribly attracted to her. Don't get me wrong she is beautiful, but in a "girl next door" way. However, during our hour we talked and laughed and her demeanor and way of making me comfortable made me want to spend more time with her. We laid and talked like a couple would, and it felt very fulfilling to me.

She's definitely GFE, beautiful natural red hair. Her thick southern accent almost feels contrived but then as the date went on, I realized it wasn't.

I found her to be the most genuine and likable companion I have met to date.

And, this was my first arrangement through Steve. Was flawless.

I highly recommend.

MM.

Below Me
11-26-19, 01:56
Try to limit my posting unless I feel like need to, and I'm just simply frustrated here. Since August, I've attempted to meet Rachel. I've heard good and bad things related to her. Well, since August we've set up 6 separate appointments to meet. Every. Single. Appointment. Has been cancelled last minute to a host of reasons. I give everyone their fair shake, and if I do eventually meet her I will report back.

JB.Haha. Probably because HB called last minute for an immediate hookup and she agreed because they're each others favorites and he always brings her a bottle of Crown or Merlot. She's obviously at his beck and call LOL.

ShyCwby1978
11-27-19, 08:30
Has anyone seen Janegrwd420, I am very interested in taking the plunge?

TheGenteelMan
11-27-19, 10:44
Then I assume you haven't seen Tobi. I saw her last year and (disregarding the tatts) she doesn't look like this anymore.Her pics are Fake news. She really should post current pics:

JustACustomer
11-27-19, 15:53
Her pics are Fake news. She really should post current pics:Well, do tell guys. What does she look like these days?

D Nut
11-27-19, 21:40
First of all, yeah those prices are super high. But also, one reason I don't treat myself to Eros girls is that without the othER site anymore, it's tough to know if they want everything covered. CBJ doesn't work for me and I had a few times when I found someone smoking hot, paid a nice fee, and then show up and it's all covered. I'm afraid Tryst will be the same expensive crap shoot.It seems that Tryst blocks access to people using a VPN client. When travelling and accessing the net through public internet, I always have VPN turned on. Tryst doesn't like that and will give some message that there is "suspicious activity" on the browser or you're using a VPN. Either case, no access. I turned off the VPN client, and access is granted; I turned it back on again ASAP.

You have got to ask yourselves, why is it important for Tryst to need to know your actual IP address?

LuvnLivn
11-27-19, 23:25
It seems that Tryst blocks access to people using a VPN client. When travelling and accessing the net through public internet, I always have VPN turned on. Tryst doesn't like that and will give some message that there is "suspicious activity" on the browser or you're using a VPN. Either case, no access. I turned off the VPN client, and access is granted; I turned it back on again ASAP.

You have got to ask yourselves, why is it important for Tryst to need to know your actual IP address?That's a good question. But they don't block all VPNs. I get through fine.

LL.

D Nut
11-28-19, 00:05
It seems that Tryst blocks access to people using a VPN client. When travelling and accessing the net through public internet, I always have VPN turned on. Tryst doesn't like that and will give some message that there is "suspicious activity" on the browser or you're using a VPN. Either case, no access. I turned off the VPN client, and access is granted; I turned it back on again ASAP. You have got to ask yourselves, why is it important for Tryst to need to know your actual IP address?
That's a good question. But they don't block all VPNs. I get through fine.
LL.What VPN client do you use? I use Nord and have tried using their difference gateways with no luck.

TechSticles
11-28-19, 11:24
That's a good question. But they don't block all VPNs. I get through fine.

LL.

What VPN client do you use? I use Nord and have tried using their difference gateways with no luck.They are probably blocking some "well known" VPNs like PIA and Nord.

I tried with Proton, Mullvad, iVPN and my own ssh proxy. No problems. You can fire up a mullvad VPN for a few hours for free to test.

JimJaimes
11-28-19, 23:14
This is Ryan's post same pictures she has on EE site.

https://tryst.link/escort/ryann-429Followed the link and noticed the 2 lesbians from NKY that everyone complains about were there too! I think folks can get a better deal from them on EB!

KyFootFetish
11-29-19, 11:46
The ad for Karen has been out there but my conclusion is that she hasn't been too active, given the lack of response. The only ad I notice for here is on USAAC.

Pics from ad..

Hillbilly Bob
11-29-19, 11:57
I agree they are her, but holy shit, that's not what she looks like day-to-day. Heavy makeup. She's still super fucking hot.Just wait until she post the next pictures. I even picked out a couple for her to post.

JustTry
11-29-19, 14:35
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98140&cityid=350

Saw her recently. Great communication and set up. Decent location. Sexy and pretty girl and skilled. No kissing allowed. Extreme clock watcher. Let me know I had 12 minutes left. She asked me why married guys cheat on their wives LOL. Kind of a mood killer. I won't repeat.

Vinnie Kramer
11-29-19, 15:37
Did you make sure the boyfriend wasn't in the closet or bathroom?

Not sure why she watches the clock. I've heard he will come knocking on the door when time is up.

I think she's smokin and would love to see her but way too much risk for me.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98140&cityid=350

Saw her recently. Great communication and set up. Decent location. Sexy and pretty girl and skilled. No kissing allowed. Extreme clock watcher. Let me know I had 12 minutes left. She asked me why married guys cheat on their wives LOL. Kind of a mood killer. I won't repeat.

TechComHudson
11-29-19, 16:47
Has anyone seen Janegrwd420, I am very interested in taking the plunge?I did. Click on my user name and then look at my recent posts. I reviewed 4 girls in one long post recently, and Jane was one of them.

TechComHudson
11-29-19, 16:50
I messaged Natalie and she informed me that Steve is still scheduling her appointments to see her and said not to give out her digits. MTD1.Steve is great and I am happy to book through Steve. I just don't understand how she is taking appointments through Steve when she hasn't been on the EE website for weeks. That's confusing.

OK, I will just text Steve some other time.

And to all the Mongers who messaged me saying "If you get Natalee's private digits, please share them," naturally this post is telling you that I did not get them, because she doesn't want them shared to me or others. Thanks. Stay safe.

JustTry
11-29-19, 19:01

Not sure why she watches the clock. I've heard he will come knocking on the door when time is up.

I think she's smokin and would love to see her but way too much risk for me.Checked bathroom and closet.

Vinnie Kramer
11-29-19, 19:24
I might reconsider now. I'd really like to see her.

Appreciate the info.

Checked bathroom and closet.

DimeDiver
11-29-19, 19:38

I think she's smokin and would love to see her but way too much risk for me.The reply to this review is Spot On. I saw her once, and it was ALL of that: Boyfriend knocking on door, banging on wall outside of room (I'd only been there for 10 minutes at this point), she delivered, but was in no way "into it", and I was no ided out the entire time. As hot as she is, I never even considered a repeat of said fiasco. I remember checking the bathroom, and there were piles and piles of wet clothes in the shower. It was weird AF!!

TechSticles
11-29-19, 19:40
Dreamt of her today. Been ogling her for a while now so I decided to take the plunge.

https://eloquentevenings.escortbook.com/model-maria-monroe-37125

She was in the north suburbs. Safe hotel.

Mid-20's, tatted up, incredible ass, nice D boobs. Very nice lady. Quick to smile and laugh. Eager to please. I was tired, so it was taking me a while. At different points, I even nicely said we could just call it quits since I felt like I was taking forever and wearing her out. She repeatedly said no, and that she was willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied. I've never experienced that persistence before. Every past time when I've encountered some kind of fatigue issue and suggested we call it a day, the provider was essentially shoving me out the door while agreeing that we should call it quits.

We did DFK, BBBJ, CFS. (She does not do Greek.).

Pros: Hot. Nice. She is a pro. Great body. Seems to really enjoy sex. Not a clock watcher. I had fun. I recommend.

Cons: Loves sex, but not too much into BJ or DT. She was happy to engage in that, but just for limited time. And the big thing is that her rates are 200/300, the highest of any EE provider. That's what's kept me away for so long. But ultimately I'm glad I took the plunge. Great lady.Sorry if this is a bump, but I saw her a couple of years ago and she was a great time. Had some great stories if you can get her chatting. Told me about her dad's friend that outed her. Interesting life, that chick. Had an ass I could stare at for days. She shows up every fucking time I'm out of town, but I'm glad to see she's still a hot, fun time. Hopefully I'll get another try sometime.

Thanks for the review!

TechSticles
11-29-19, 19:43
Checked bathroom and closet.

Appreciate the info.Not sure what makes this girl worth the risk. For me, she just doesn't look all that hot. She must be really good at something!

MarblesKyle
11-30-19, 02:33
I messaged Natalie and she informed me that Steve is still scheduling her appointments to see her and said not to give out her digits. MTD1.That's news to me and I inquire with Steve weekly. She's also one of my ATF's. Maybe she has a list of who she will or won't see, I don't know. We always had fun. Last I asked Steve he said he hadn't heard from her in a while. I kinda have up.

MarblesKyle
11-30-19, 03:01
Saw her recently at her incall. Quiet and safe location about 15-20 minutes off the interstate. She doesn't have a lot of detailed reviews so here's what I experienced.

Pros: She's very polite, and keeps a very clean incall. She was dressed in a nice outfit when I arrived. I didn't really say what I was looking for as it was my first visit with her so I just let her take the reigns. I would probably repeat just for the traditional massage. It played out as more of a massage experience than a traditional escort.

Experience. It was a great massage. She digs in harder than almost all of the AMP providers I have seen. I was even a little sore the next day. I like a hard massage and she brought it. She provides a shower after, will even help get you clean if you like. I left pretty happy. No signs of problematic drug use and good hygiene. She's a bit of a talker but not really in a bad way. She even talked about sports, which I thought was cool. She is not a clock watcher by any means. Went over on time by 10 or 15 minutes.

Cons: Her menu was a little confusing. Lots of different types of massages with different pricing. I was never asked what I really was looking for, but received most of the massage menu by default. The ad talks about FS, I think it even mentions providing covers, but I was not offered FS. I didn't want to be rude and ask for it since it was my first visit, I thought maybe I misunderstood her ad. She ended with a HJ after Nuru and some LFK. I'm not much for HJ or BJ so it took a while. I was a little shocked she didn't offer to hop on to just get it over with. She's a little heavier than her pictures indicate but it didn't bother me. I wasn't really sure what I owed at the end, given all the different massage styles I received with no FS, so I just threw something like $. 8 or $$ on the counter after my shower. That was in line with the higher end of her menu and I never got a follow up text saying that it wasn't enough.

I enjoyed my time despite the minor misunderstandings. I'll repeat if I am ever in the area and be more forward about what I want. She seems to be the most dependable provider in that area based on reviews I've read.

JustTry
11-30-19, 08:06

Appreciate the info.I said in my post I wouldn't repeat.

DrDave39
11-30-19, 08:14
Sorry if this is a bump, but I saw her a couple of years ago and she was a great time. Had some great stories if you can get her chatting. Told me about her dad's friend that outed her. Interesting life, that chick. Had an ass I could stare at for days. She shows up every fucking time I'm out of town, but I'm glad to see she's still a hot, fun time. Hopefully I'll get another try sometime.

Thanks for the review!Saw her a few months ago on one of her visits but times was cut short due to a scheduling snafu. Saw her again last week on her visit for a full hour. Lots of fun indeed. Pretty, curvy tatted bod, passionate girl who loves to fuck. Smart and funny. A few bucks more, but I had a great time. YOLO.

The good dr.

Hillbilly Bob
11-30-19, 11:00
Saw her recently at her incall. Quiet and safe location about 15-20 minutes off the interstate. She doesn't have a lot of detailed reviews so here's what I experienced.

Pros: She's very polite, and keeps a very clean incall. She was dressed in a nice outfit when I arrived. I didn't really say what I was looking for as it was my first visit with her so I just let her take the reigns. I would probably repeat just for the traditional massage. It played out as more of a massage experience than a traditional escort.

Experience. It was a great massage. She digs in harder than almost all of the AMP providers I have seen. I was even a little sore the next day. I like a hard massage and she brought it. She provides a shower after, will even help get you clean if you like. I left pretty happy. No signs of problematic drug use and good hygiene. She's a bit of a talker but not really in a bad way. She even talked about sports, which I thought was cool. She is not a clock watcher by any means. Went over on time by 10 or 15 minutes.

Cons: Her menu was a little confusing. Lots of different types of massages with different pricing. I was never asked what I really was looking for, but received most of the massage menu by default. The ad talks about FS, I think it even mentions providing covers, but I was not offered FS. I didn't want to be rude and ask for it since it was my first visit, I thought maybe I misunderstood her ad. She ended with a HJ after Nuru and some LFK. I'm not much for HJ or BJ so it took a while. I was a little shocked she didn't offer to hop on to just get it over with. She's a little heavier than her pictures indicate but it didn't bother me. I wasn't really sure what I owed at the end, given all the different massage styles I received with no FS, so I just threw something like $. 8 or $$ on the counter after my shower. That was in line with the higher end of her menu and I never got a follow up text saying that it wasn't enough.

I enjoyed my time despite the minor misunderstandings. I'll repeat if I am ever in the area and be more forward about what I want. She seems to be the most dependable provider in that area based on reviews I've read.I haven't seen Annie in quite a while. However I have seen her several times in the past and she has offered everything to me. He BBBJCIM is one of the best. She also loves to Fuck and her CG is very good. Never had a bad experience with her. Go back be upfront with her tell her what you want. Tell her HB said her BBBJ was on the menu I think you will leave very happy.

Hillbilly Bob
11-30-19, 11:12
Not sure what makes this girl worth the risk. For me, she just doesn't look all that hot. She must be really good at something!I saw her when she first came to the area. Wasn't anything I saw that was worth a repeat visit. She was very rushed It was all about getting the money on over. She was on the West side then lot of guys hanging around.

D Nut
11-30-19, 13:30
Sweet, enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile, total GFE. Pics shared are her. Some baby damage, but she is a woman, not a school girl. Her service level is top notch.

I have been trying to see her, but the schedules just wouldn't align. Today the stars smiled upon me. Worth the wait.

I will repeat when the stars align again.

TwiceShy069
12-01-19, 01:25
She is a great woman, but she seemed nervous and / or distracted? It took a very long time for her to get the massage to get started and I almost left. For your FYI the oils she uses will leave a strong fragrance smell on you and your clothes.

Dick Morehead
12-01-19, 09:15
I read a lot of reports a couple weeks ago about Crissee passing away, but I now keep seeing what appears to be current ads. Does anyone know the real story?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98707&cityid=350

Below Me
12-01-19, 11:37
She posts but never answers texts or calls with her new number. Old number disconnected. Anyone have any intel on what's going on with her? Saw her at her new apartment in September but haven't been able to reach her since. Feel free to PM if you don't want to make it public. Thanks.

Hillbilly Bob
12-01-19, 12:52
She is a great woman, but she seemed nervous and / or distracted? It took a very long time for her to get the massage to get started and I almost left. For your FYI the oils she uses will leave a strong fragrance smell on you and your clothes.I agree she will be nervous if you are a newbie or she hasn't seen you before. I have never had a problem with her being nervous. I have seen her several time. She does talk a lot but that never bother me we just caught up on things an she will never rush you or cut your time short. She also offers a shower if you feel the Fragrance from the oil is strong. I would recommend her.

IOK111
12-01-19, 12:54
She is a great woman, but she seemed nervous and / or distracted? It took a very long time for her to get the massage to get started and I almost left. For your FYI the oils she uses will leave a strong fragrance smell on you and your clothes.Oh how I wish she lived closer! I would welcome the smell from her oils!

IOK111
12-01-19, 13:03
She is a great woman, but she seemed nervous and / or distracted? It took a very long time for her to get the massage to get started and I almost left. For your FYI the oils she uses will leave a strong fragrance smell on you and your clothes.I wish she was closer! I would welcome the smell of her oils!

Turbo55
12-01-19, 14:51
Has Hotwife8288 gone UTR or retired? I haven't seen her post in a while and I was looking to give her a try. If anyone still has her digits please send me a PM. Stay Safe.

Phlasher
12-02-19, 08:43
She posts but never answers texts or calls with her new number. Old number disconnected. Anyone have any intel on what's going on with her? Saw her at her new apartment in September but haven't been able to reach her since. Feel free to PM if you don't want to make it public. Thanks.Her current ad is several weeks old at this point. I see she is in a new relationship, so she may have gone dark.

CN532
12-02-19, 09:39
Her current ad is several weeks old at this point. I see she is in a new relationship, so she may have gone dark.Thanks she changes a lot I remember a year ago chasing her.

GolfGuy
12-02-19, 13:02
Has Hotwife8288 gone UTR or retired? I haven't seen her post in a while and I was looking to give her a try. If anyone still has her digits please send me a PM. Stay Safe.I think she comes and goes. Gets a couple regulars and that fills her busy soccermom schedule. Plus it's the holidays so she probably doesn't have as much free time.

Golfguy, playing through.

Squiggly69
12-02-19, 13:32
She is a great woman, but she seemed nervous and / or distracted? It took a very long time for her to get the massage to get started and I almost left. For your FYI the oils she uses will leave a strong fragrance smell on you and your clothes.I saw her a little over a year ago and can vouch that the fragrances do saturate your clothes. It took me a few months to convince my SO that she was crazy. Although I had a great time with Annie I wouldn't repeat for that reason.

CN532
12-02-19, 14:07
She posts but never answers texts or calls with her new number. Old number disconnected. Anyone have any intel on what's going on with her? Saw her at her new apartment in September but haven't been able to reach her since. Feel free to PM if you don't want to make it public. Thanks.Same problem no response.

MuskieXavier
12-02-19, 14:46
Very easy to set up and saw me little early. Real nice girl, super sweet, nice body with curves, clean, not sloppy. Lady parts are sensitive, but DATY was great and tasty, cute butt. Nice slow oral, multiple positions available, but I liked MISH with those legs in the air and a good view of her breasts. Will repeat. Saw her in Motel, clean room, slight smoke smell in Bathroom when I was cleaning up, but that was it. She had a roomate (male from the looks of the shoes) but was not an issue at all. Great gal!

Rrabbit5
12-02-19, 16:08
My first visit was a few weeks ago. Annie provided a nice sensual massage. I just finished with my second visit and I'm glad I went back. Annie is very nice, sexy, and is super clean. Incall is clean although a bit further to travel than I'd like. I had a nuru session, $$. 4, just as described on her ad. Was able to shower and she even washed my back. I didn't leave with any noticeable scents from the oils. I'll definitely will go back if she lets me.

Gjpbka
12-02-19, 19:32
I've seen Hannah again recently. More details in my previous reviews but excellent communication, sensual, and looks amazing.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98511&cityid=350

HotDog1969
12-03-19, 08:51
Had the pleasure of having another dream with LadyShay69 this past weekend. She is always great, clean, professional, and friendly. All around very nice lady. Incall is good and location is good. She always dresses in sexy outfits. Can't wait to she her in her school girl outfit with pony tails.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98426&cityid=350

George W. Bush
12-03-19, 09:17
It seems that Tryst blocks access to people using a VPN client.Just tried tryst.com and it works with PIA. I always have PIA enabled at home just as a precaution, and I use their DNS server so my ISP can't track what sites I visit. If anyone gets denied, I'd recommend trying Tor Browser as it uses a bunch of random relays from around the world to make the connection. Obviously you won't use it to access your bank or retirement account. Opera Browser also has a VPN built in.

Redlegz1
12-03-19, 10:46
Has ANYBODY seen Mizz Theraysa? Been around for several years and I can find zero reviews. I really don't know how that happens.

SDaddy9
12-03-19, 16:17
Has ANYBODY seen Mizz Theraysa? Been around for several years and I can find zero reviews. I really don't know how that happens.BBW granny and more expensive than standard rates. Two reasons that I would pass.

LadyShay69
12-03-19, 17:33
Had the pleasure of having another dream with LadyShay69 this past weekend. She is always great, clean, professional, and friendly. All around very nice lady. Incall is good and location is good. She always dresses in sexy outfits. Can't wait to she her in her school girl outfit with pony tails.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98426&cityid=350You're a sweetheart. I enjoyed my session with you always.

I hope to see for another lecture in the near future.

Xoxo,

LadyShay69.

Dezy79
12-03-19, 19:04
Anyone had a recent dream with SC?

Dezy79
12-03-19, 19:08
Late report. Have dreamt of Brenna three times since her return. Keeps getting better. Great enthusiasm, on time, sober, nice thick butt, BBBJ, DFK, multiple Os, loves DATY and takes direction well. Needless to say, will continue to repeat.

Dezy79
12-03-19, 19:13
Late report. After a few failed attempts to set something up, I finally had the pleasure of dreaming with her. What else is there to be said other than she gets spooked easily and is extremely cautious when dreaming of a new client. It may come off as GPS to some. However, if you meet her, you will see she is friendly, approachable and curtius. She aims to please and enjoys herself. Can't wait to see her again!

Method1
12-03-19, 23:36
Had the chance to see LSME on one of her visits back to Cincy a couple of weeks ago. I had contacted her via text a couple of months ago to try and setup an appt and she let me know when she was going to be back in town. Kept in contact the day before to verify as well as the same day. Had arranged a mid-afternoon appt and although I was free and tried to see if she could see me early, she was busy but was still able to start the appt a few minutes early from our scheduled time. She has a nice safe residential incall where I felt perfectly safe at.

Her pics match her quite well and she is definitely the definition of a spinner. It was a great hr where we hit all the appropriate acronyms (BBBJ, DFK, MSOG, DATY, greek). Her bedroom is a fun place to be with a great sized and comfortable canopy bed. Even though she's a little older, she is incredibly sexy and still very flexible with a body that's crazy nice. She allowed me the use of her shower both pre and post and I have no complaints at all and would highly recommend to any and all for a great time. As many of you know, she's not often around so if you're able to squeeze in an appt while she's in town, I would definitely advise doing so and I hope to repeat at some point in the future. She doesn't post an ad here locally but does have an ad on the sister site in other locales.

Method1
12-03-19, 23:39
Same problem no response.I've also texted her several times in the last month and have yet to hear back from her unfortunately.

CovJack
12-04-19, 00:45
It's been a busy couple of weeks for me. Just now getting around to reporting. Saw Silver for the second time. She was just as good as the first. Clean, attractive and well dressed. Skills are top notch.

Saw Nicole of EE also. Clean, nice and attractive. Doesn't have the skills that Silver does but she's younger if that's your thing.

Met up with Sincycinnamon for about the 10th time. Clean but a little thicker. Nice ass and really gets in to it. One of the best around.

Also met up with Hannah. I see her regularly as well. Really nice girl. Never disappoints. A little more reserved then some of the others.

Finished off with visiting Mollee of EE. Nice attractive girl. Great skills. Really seems to enjoy herself.

Muncher2323
12-04-19, 10:51
As my post history will tell you I'm sporadic, but when I get into the game I dive in. And have had 3 pretty great dreams with 3 providers over the past few weeks. So without further ado.

1. Ladyshay: house with driveway parking, but a heavy traffic area, possibly a consideration for those of you where discretion is paramount. Sprung for the hour, which is sometimes fairly ambitious for me but I said what the hell first visit to a provider in about a year or so. She was very accommodating and dressed to impressed when I arrived. BBBJ was dynamite, as was 69 and finished with some deep mish. I was in between work commitments so after the first pop responsible thinking kicked in and I left. She was more than willing to go for a round 2 but I headed out. All things considered would recommend to a friend! Great provider, very accommodating and welcoming.

2. Kentuckycuties (steph): I have seen Steph before in the past, was easy to set up. Location on the west side of town as well and very accessible from highway. I arrived with the expectation this obviously wasn't a standard GFE / pse experience, which was exactly what I was expecting. I won't go into too much detail about the visit but she delivered in outstanding fashion. For those that have met up with her before know she's a very specific sort of provider (extremely fetish friendly) so if there are any specific questions feel free to PM but her ad is pretty spot on. All things considered though would also recommend if fetish play is your jam!

3. Morgan: I've been eyeing her ads for a while now, as a west side resident finding west side providers isn't always the easiest task these days. Setup was a few texts, nothing major, references were asked for which I am personally totally fine with, especially since it was fairly early in the morning and she was accommodating me on short notice. I arrived at her I call on the west side and was met by her at the door. I was very pleasantly surprised to see her body matches the pics, and her appearance in general was lovely, a pretty face I'm a sucker for and she delivered. Gave me a tour of the house for comfort and familiarity. Morgan was very talkative in our dream, which for me is great as I'm always a little nervous on first time visits with a provider. Absolute dynamite GFE dream was had with a great sensual BBBJ, followed up with RCG, and finished up in doggy. Hopefully Morgan sticks around as for me she'd be an ideal go-to-girl for pricing, quality, and location and I am already planning on contacting her again for an extended visit that's not so short notice.

Any questions I'll gladly answer for senior members and again thanks to everyone for the information and to our providers for the lovely jobs they do.

Hillbilly Bob
12-04-19, 10:57
Late report. After a few failed attempts to set something up, I finally had the pleasure of dreaming with her. What else is there to be said other than she gets spooked easily and is extremely cautious when dreaming of a new client. It may come off as GPS to some. However, if you meet her, you will see she is friendly, approachable and curtius. She aims to please and enjoys herself. Can't wait to see her again!Did you enjoy the Dome Mirror on the ceiling. Molly is still one of the best in the business. She does travel a lot but when she is in town always a fun time.

Vinnie Kramer
12-04-19, 11:07
I saw her within the last couple days.

Communication was erratic but we eventually got on the same page.

She's in or close to Norwood. I'm not sure exact boundaries. Near Quatman.

She's energetic and her oral skills are excellent. Very large labia. Also substantial baby damage and quite a belly / loose skin. Older pictures show her much heavier.

I noticed Significant weed smell on my clothes as I drove home with the windows down in 35 degree weather!!

Anyone had a recent dream with SC?

TallyHo450
12-04-19, 12:14
Saw her again yesterday and just as awesome as ever. Great massage followed by great FS. I've seen a couple guys talk about her oils. She won't use them if you don't want them, and she always offers a post rub shower should you feel the need to get the oil scent off of you. She's a great gall and really enjoy our time. Play safe. TallyHo450.

SouthSonny
12-04-19, 12:37

JB.I agree with you in the sense that scheduling with her is a bit of a hassle. I scheduled with her 5 times but could only see her three times but she is the only provider who offered me a free session and didn't charge me to make up for it. Having said this, I would see her again is a heartbeat.

Keith71
12-04-19, 12:49

JB.Your name is not HB.

CN532
12-04-19, 17:09

She's energetic and her oral skills are excellent. Very large labia. Also substantial baby damage and quite a belly / loose skin. Older pictures show her much heavier.

I noticed Significant weed smell on my clothes as I drove home with the windows down in 35 degree weather!!She was very difficult to setup a session no information seem to satisfy her.

I'm been looking else for how.

HotCoffee1984
12-04-19, 17:15
Can anyone here comment about the facial look of Kandee, Mollee or Nicole of EE please. I don't partake often but have seen Brookee and Natalee. Brooke more than a handful of times. Just thinking of trying someone else in EE stable would like know how Kandee or any of the above mentioned looks are. I'm sucker for good face to along with other things. Thanks in advance.

D Nut
12-04-19, 19:56
Can anyone here comment about the facial look of Kandee, Mollee or Nicole of EE please. I don't partake often but have seen Brookee and Natalee. Brooke more than a handful of times. Just thinking of trying someone else in EE stable would like know how Kandee or any of the above mentioned looks are. I'm sucker for good face to along with other things. Thanks in advance.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What floats my boat, might not yours. With that said, the best way is to see their uncovered / unedited photos for yourself. And the only way to do that is to get vouched for by Steve, their scheduler. Once you have been verified, he will send you pics with faces of the ladies with whom he does the scheduling.

JustACustomer
12-04-19, 20:30
Can anyone here comment about the facial look of Kandee, Mollee or Nicole of EE please. I don't partake often but have seen Brookee and Natalee. Brooke more than a handful of times. Just thinking of trying someone else in EE stable would like know how Kandee or any of the above mentioned looks are. I'm sucker for good face to along with other things. Thanks in advance.Stick with Brookee. Cutest in the whole damn city if you ask me.

Kenal1
12-05-19, 00:31

I noticed Significant weed smell on my clothes as I drove home with the windows down in 35 degree weather!!Are you sure you're not confusing her with someone else, Vinnie? I've probably seen her 20 times (including last week) and your comments seem way out of character from the Sincy that I know. For example, I've never smelled any kind of smoke smell--neither cigarettes nor weed--and I've never seen a pack of smokes lying on a table or anything like that. Every time I've seen her it's been in non-smoking motel rooms. I'm not saying you're wrong, but as a former smoker and I can detect it fairly well and your comments are just TOTALLY different from what I know. I also disagree about the baby damage. Yes, she's a bit on the chubby side but, IMO, it's not a situation of loose skin. That's probably a "beauty in the eye of the beholder" thing. I totally agree about the oral skills. Wow!

HighLifeMan
12-05-19, 03:59
Are you sure you're not confusing her with someone else, Vinnie? I've probably seen her 20 times (including last week) and your comments seem way out of character from the Sincy that I know. For example, I've never smelled any kind of smoke smell--neither cigarettes nor weed--and I've never seen a pack of smokes lying on a table or anything like that. Every time I've seen her it's been in non-smoking motel rooms. I'm not saying you're wrong, but as a former smoker and I can detect it fairly well and your comments are just TOTALLY different from what I know. I also disagree about the baby damage. Yes, she's a bit on the chubby side but, IMO, it's not a situation of loose skin. That's probably a "beauty in the eye of the beholder" thing. I totally agree about the oral skills. Wow!Good morning mongers I would like to chime in on Sincy as well. I am on the same page as Kenal. I just saw Sincy 2 weeks ago ehen I saw her she was staying in a hotel close to kings island. Everytime I have ever seen her its been at a hotel the room has always been nice and clean no smoke smell or anything bad smelling. I do not smoke ciggs so I can tell. To me I think Sincy has not gained or lost wieght that's just me. Plus everytime I seen her seems like she just got out the shower fresh clean. Anyway everyone take care have a good one be safe out there.

CovJack
12-05-19, 07:42
Good morning mongers I would like to chime in on Sincy as well. I am on the same page as Kenal. I just saw Sincy 2 weeks ago ehen I saw her she was staying in a hotel close to kings island. Everytime I have ever seen her its been at a hotel the room has always been nice and clean no smoke smell or anything bad smelling. I do not smoke ciggs so I can tell. To me I think Sincy has not gained or lost wieght that's just me. Plus everytime I seen her seems like she just got out the shower fresh clean. Anyway everyone take care have a good one be safe out there.I completely agree. I saw here at the same location about two weeks ago. I've seen her probably a dozen times now. Always fresh and clean. Room is always nice. I also agree that her weight has remained the same. While she's not a spinner, I definitely wouldn't say she's BBW. Her pictures are accurate and her skills are amazing.

AnnieGirl
12-05-19, 07:52
My first visit was a few weeks ago. Annie provided a nice sensual massage. I just finished with my second visit and I'm glad I went back. Annie is very nice, sexy, and is super clean. Incall is clean although a bit further to travel than I'd like. I had a nuru session, $$. 4, just as described on her ad. Was able to shower and she even washed my back. I didn't leave with any noticeable scents from the oils. I'll definitely will go back if she lets me.Thank you for the nice review. Also for visiting me.

Kisses,

Annie.

K.

AnnieGirl
12-05-19, 07:58
Saw her again yesterday and just as awesome as ever. Great massage followed by great FS. I've seen a couple guys talk about her oils. She won't use them if you don't want them, and she always offers a post rub shower should you feel the need to get the oil scent off of you. She's a great gall and really enjoy our time. Play safe. TallyHo450.Thank you for visiting me.

Kisses,

Annie.

Hillbilly Bob
12-05-19, 08:56
Stick with Brookee. Cutest in the whole damn city if you ask me.I will have to agree Brookee is the best Steve has to offer. Her BBBJ is second to none. Nichole was good when she was here before but haven't seen her since she has been back. Nataliee was supper when she was providing another one I wish would come back.

RonRommer
12-05-19, 09:57
Stick with Brookee. Cutest in the whole damn city if you ask me.I tried to meet with her got verified and never could set up a time. This was a couple months ago. Is she still hard to schedule with?

JustTry
12-05-19, 10:22
Are you sure you're not confusing her with someone else, Vinnie? I've probably seen her 20 times (including last week) and your comments seem way out of character from the Sincy that I know. For example, I've never smelled any kind of smoke smell--neither cigarettes nor weed--and I've never seen a pack of smokes lying on a table or anything like that. Every time I've seen her it's been in non-smoking motel rooms. I'm not saying you're wrong, but as a former smoker and I can detect it fairly well and your comments are just TOTALLY different from what I know. I also disagree about the baby damage. Yes, she's a bit on the chubby side but, IMO, it's not a situation of loose skin. That's probably a "beauty in the eye of the beholder" thing. I totally agree about the oral skills. Wow!I've never detected any smoke smells either. Always clean and fresh for me and I see her regularly also. One of the best providers out there imo. She has always gone above and beyond for me. I haven't seen any baby damage.

MarblesKyle
12-05-19, 10:46
I've never detected any smoke smells either. Always clean and fresh for me and I see her regularly also. One of the best providers out there imo. She has always gone above and beyond for me. I haven't seen any baby damage.I saw her a few weeks ago and definitely smelled a little reef. Didn't bother me.

I've seen her 4 or 5 times over the last year and she gets a little worse each time. She's definitely not much to look at but she is a solid PSE. Communication is really bad and her room was a mess last time I was there.

I'll repeat in a pinch but it's definitely one where I will have a few drinks before going in. Her rates are fair and she can take a pounding. Fun enough but I've noticed a decline in the short time I've been seeing her. Take it for what it's worth.

Vinnie Kramer
12-05-19, 10:48
Maybe I'm overly harsh on the belly thing but she did have stretch marks and it was hard to judge with her horizontal.

She wasn't smoking and I also didn't smell smoke but my clothes picked it up from the furniture they were laying on.

I didn't save the ad or digits. Maybe I'm confusing her with someone else

Are you sure you're not confusing her with someone else, Vinnie? I've probably seen her 20 times (including last week) and your comments seem way out of character from the Sincy that I know. For example, I've never smelled any kind of smoke smell--neither cigarettes nor weed--and I've never seen a pack of smokes lying on a table or anything like that. Every time I've seen her it's been in non-smoking motel rooms. I'm not saying you're wrong, but as a former smoker and I can detect it fairly well and your comments are just TOTALLY different from what I know. I also disagree about the baby damage. Yes, she's a bit on the chubby side but, IMO, it's not a situation of loose skin. That's probably a "beauty in the eye of the beholder" thing. I totally agree about the oral skills. Wow!

LadyShay69
12-05-19, 11:49
As my post history will tell you I'm sporadic, but when I get into the game I dive in. And have had 3 pretty great dreams with 3 providers over the past few weeks. So without further ado.

1. Ladyshay: house with driveway parking, but a heavy traffic area, possibly a consideration for those of you where discretion is paramount. Sprung for the hour, which is sometimes fairly ambitious for me but I said what the hell first visit to a provider in about a year or so. She was very accommodating and dressed to impressed when I arrived. BBBJ was dynamite, as was 69 and finished with some deep mish. I was in between work commitments so after the first pop responsible thinking kicked in and I left. She was more than willing to go for a round 2 but I headed out. All things considered would recommend to a friend! Great provider, very accommodating and welcoming.

2. Kentuckycuties (steph): I have seen Steph before in the past, was easy to set up. Location on the west side of town as well and very accessible from highway. I arrived with the expectation this obviously wasn't a standard GFE / pse experience, which was exactly what I was expecting. I won't go into too much detail about the visit but she delivered in outstanding fashion. For those that have met up with her before know she's a very specific sort of provider (extremely fetish friendly) so if there are any specific questions feel free to PM but her ad is pretty spot on. All things considered though would also recommend if fetish play is your jam!

3. Morgan: I've been eyeing her ads for a while now, as a west side resident finding west side providers isn't always the easiest task these days. Setup was a few texts, nothing major, references were asked for which I am personally totally fine with, especially since it was fairly early in the morning and she was accommodating me on short notice. I arrived at her I call on the west side and was met by her at the door. I was very pleasantly surprised to see her body matches the pics, and her appearance in general was lovely, a pretty face I'm a sucker for and she delivered. Gave me a tour of the house for comfort and familiarity. Morgan was very talkative in our dream, which for me is great as I'm always a little nervous on first time visits with a provider. Absolute dynamite GFE dream was had with a great sensual BBBJ, followed up with RCG, and finished up in doggy. Hopefully Morgan sticks around as for me she'd be an ideal go-to-girl for pricing, quality, and location and I am already planning on contacting her again for an extended visit that's not so short notice.

Any questions I'll gladly answer for senior members and again thanks to everyone for the information and to our providers for the lovely jobs they do.Thank you for spending time with me. It was my pleasure to meet with you and I hope to see again in the near future.

Xoxo,

LadyShay69.

IOK111
12-05-19, 11:53
Good morning mongers I would like to chime in on Sincy as well. I am on the same page as Kenal. I just saw Sincy 2 weeks ago ehen I saw her she was staying in a hotel close to kings island. Everytime I have ever seen her its been at a hotel the room has always been nice and clean no smoke smell or anything bad smelling. I do not smoke ciggs so I can tell. To me I think Sincy has not gained or lost wieght that's just me. Plus everytime I seen her seems like she just got out the shower fresh clean. Anyway everyone take care have a good one be safe out there.I have wanted to see Sincy for a long time! However Kings Island is to far for me. Now I would like to say Norwood is very much much in my radar range. Could someone please let me know her location please. Looking forward to a answer. Thanks.

Smashley87
12-05-19, 13:33
Nice girl. Pics are accurate. Very good BBBBCIM. Not sure where she is at now, it's been more than 6 months since my dream.Hey there handsome man! Smashley87 here. I am truly grateful and appreciative for the kind words that you have spoken about me and my performance / talent in the area that is being asked about. I am truly thankful that you took the time to write your opinion and experiences with me.

KentuckyCuties
12-05-19, 18:01

1. Ladyshay: house with driveway parking, but a heavy traffic area, possibly a consideration for those of you where discretion is paramount. Sprung for the hour, which is sometimes fairly ambitious for me but I said what the hell first visit to a provider in about a year or so. She was very accommodating and dressed to impressed when I arrived. BBBJ was dynamite, as was 69 and finished with some deep mish. I was in between work commitments so after the first pop responsible thinking kicked in and I left. She was more than willing to go for a round 2 but I headed out. All things considered would recommend to a friend! Great provider, very accommodating and welcoming.Just wanted to take a second to say thank you for the review! It was more then a pleasure getting to see you again!

Stephanie.

LuvnLivn
12-05-19, 23:58

I noticed Significant weed smell on my clothes as I drove home with the windows down in 35 degree weather!!As others have said, it could be the environment. I went home smelling of weed after seeing a girl in a hotel but it wasn't her. As soon as I stepped off the elevator, the smell in the 4th floor hallways was overwhelming. I remember thinking this must be the pot smoker's floor.

Coincidentally, the girl I saw was in room 420. True story.

LL.

Kenal1
12-06-19, 00:24
I have wanted to see Sincy for a long time! However Kings Island is to far for me. Now I would like to say Norwood is very much much in my radar range. Could someone please let me know her location please. Looking forward to a answer. Thanks.As I alluded to in my first post about all this, I don't think Vinny's comments were correct. I saw her last week in the King's Island area and, historically, when she comes to town she stays at the same place for several weeks and then goes home to Dayton for a while to take some time off. She does NOT move around and I've never seen her anywhere near the Norwood area. Again, I've seen her numerous times and it's always been on the north side of the city--Sharonville or Kings Island areas.

Crism080
12-06-19, 07:46
I have wanted to see Sincy for a long time! However Kings Island is to far for me. Now I would like to say Norwood is very much much in my radar range. Could someone please let me know her location please. Looking forward to a answer. Thanks.Are you walking or riding a bike? Kings Island is 15 minutes away from Norwood.

IOK111
12-06-19, 12:30
Are you walking or riding a bike? Kings Island is 15 minutes away from Norwood.Hey Crism! I start my trip South of Walton Kentucky. Kings Island is over a hour.

JustTry
12-06-19, 17:47
As I alluded to in my first post about all this, I don't think Vinny's comments were correct. I saw her last week in the King's Island area and, historically, when she comes to town she stays at the same place for several weeks and then goes home to Dayton for a while to take some time off. She does NOT move around and I've never seen her anywhere near the Norwood area. Again, I've seen her numerous times and it's always been on the north side of the city--Sharonville or Kings Island areas.Once again I completely agree with Kenal1's reports. Never had a smoke smell issue. She is always shower fresh. No baby damage and absolutely one of the best providers out there. Not white knighting but if you get the chance to visit her you absolutely won't be disappointed. Complete combination of GFE and PSE. I wish every provider put forth the same effort. I have seen her many times and always left worn out and totally spent. She has never been in a Norwood location.

MarblesKyle
12-06-19, 18:28
I tried to meet with her got verified and never could set up a time. This was a couple months ago. Is she still hard to schedule with?Depends on the day, but worth trying every time. I've only had her cancel once or twice and only had issues with her being really late one other time. I've been a little late here and there so it was cool. I've seen her at least 5 times and have enjoyed all of them. She's a little on the thicker side but she wears it well and looks great IMO. If you don't mind that body type she's among the best in town, if not the best. Keeps telling me she's getting out of the hobby but she's available still at least twice a week (at least on the EE schedule).

If you are worried, have a backup plan. Sometimes Steve can provide a backup too.

Rimme
12-07-19, 10:21
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98204&cityid=350

Anybody?

GolfGuy
12-07-19, 13:29
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98204&cityid=350

Anybody?Someone reported on this one in the last 2 weeks, scroll back in this thread.

D Nut
12-07-19, 13:40

Anybody?Search for "Outcall chick". Bunch of reviews.

JoeBlows7
12-07-19, 14:07
I had originally tried to see Devine Rachel but my references wouldn't come through so I decided to give Shay a call for a well touted hour long therapy session. Set up was easy and she was able to see me on very short notice. I arrived to find a very shapely women in a red fishnet bodysuit. Being an ass and leg man, I was not disappointed. After some small talk and caressing those beautiful legs and juicy ass the therapy session was underway. Age is starting to catch up with me and I had some concerns about lack of sufficient blood flow. These concerns are unfounded with Shay. Her BBBJ skills are phenomenal. She had me at attention and keep me on edge for the entire session with some brief interludes of her placing that beautiful ass in front of me so I could taste that kitty and feel those thighs wrapped around my face. Finally as time began to expire I allowed myself to go over the edge into a mind blowing orgasm which she took like a champ. I would definitely repeat.

Method1
12-07-19, 19:57
Had a chance to see Brookee on Thanksgiving. It took me a while to get vetted by Steve but it was well worth the wait. She was staying in a motel in north Cincy which was pretty nice but had convenient access that didn't require the walk of shame through the lobby (especially on a holiday). She greeted me at the door with a nice smile and a DFK. This quickly led to a BBBJ which really got the juices following. I had scheduled an HR appt and we ended up on the bed soon after with the full GFE. She allowed me to DATY and it was sweet and I hope she liked it. Her tits are fabulous and real. Nothing with my experience differed from the numerous reports on her and I was fully satisfied with my experience. After the first shot, we chatted casually before she began another BBBJ which was just unbelievable. I coulda lied like that for the rest of our time. It was great that she didn't try to rush you out and really made it about your pleasure. Nothing I can say has not been already been reported and it was a great experience. I'll definitely repeat in the future.

LadyShay69
12-08-19, 07:29
I had originally tried to see Devine Rachel but my references wouldn't come through so I decided to give Shay a call for a well touted hour long therapy session. Set up was easy and she was able to see me on very short notice. I arrived to find a very shapely women in a red fishnet bodysuit. Being an ass and leg man, I was not disappointed. After some small talk and caressing those beautiful legs and juicy ass the therapy session was underway. Age is starting to catch up with me and I had some concerns about lack of sufficient blood flow. These concerns are unfounded with Shay. Her BBBJ skills are phenomenal. She had me at attention and keep me on edge for the entire session with some brief interludes of her placing that beautiful ass in front of me so I could taste that kitty and feel those thighs wrapped around my face. Finally as time began to expire I allowed myself to go over the edge into a mind blowing orgasm which she took like a champ. I would definitely repeat.I enjoyed my time with a gentlemen such as yourself and I appreciate meeting with. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Kisses,

LadyShay69.

Hillbilly Bob
12-08-19, 10:55
Had a chance to see Brookee on Thanksgiving. It took me a while to get vetted by Steve but it was well worth the wait. She was staying in a motel in north Cincy which was pretty nice but had convenient access that didn't require the walk of shame through the lobby (especially on a holiday). She greeted me at the door with a nice smile and a DFK. This quickly led to a BBBJ which really got the juices following. I had scheduled an HR appt and we ended up on the bed soon after with the full GFE. She allowed me to DATY and it was sweet and I hope she liked it. Her tits are fabulous and real. Nothing with my experience differed from the numerous reports on her and I was fully satisfied with my experience. After the first shot, we chatted casually before she began another BBBJ which was just unbelievable. I coulda lied like that for the rest of our time. It was great that she didn't try to rush you out and really made it about your pleasure. Nothing I can say has not been already been reported and it was a great experience. I'll definitely repeat in the future.You can never go wrong with Brookee. I have known her for over 10 years and she is a good now today as she was back then. Never a rush and very easy on the eyes.

Voligar
12-08-19, 14:28
I've been reading a lot of people talk about Rachel but no one actually who seems to have seen her, so I want to share my most recent experience with her and some tips to actually see her. This Friday I had a vist with Rachel to start this process I contacted her on Wednesday to express my interest in seeing her Friday.

I let her know my ideal time but that I had some flexibility, which is the key to making sure you can enjoy time with her. She was quick to respond and let me know that it should be no issue, then early in the morning the day of I confirmed we were still on. We ended up adjusting my appoint to 15 minutes earlier than I originally asked for but like I said flexibility is needed to see her.

I arrived in front of her place right at our agreed time and she told me to enter on the side entrance and we went up into the massage room and I had a quick shower before beginning. When I got back from my shower she was completely naked and I was instantly reminded why she is worth planning ahead for. I normally get a NURU so she oiled us both up and I felt those amazing curves glide across my body while I was face down first.

After I was nice and relaxed from head to toe we flipped me over and I got to feel my member between those giant tits while she glided across me and could stare at her perfect pussy. It was hard but I was able to last long enough for us to slide a cover on me and enjoy being inside her which I won't go into detail about.

TLDR: Plan ahead of time your appointment but have some flexibility planned for your appointment time and you can see her and you will leave very happy.

TechSticles
12-08-19, 18:40
I've been reading a lot of people talk about Rachel but no one actually who seems to have seen her, so I want to share my most recent experience with her and some tips to actually see her. This Friday I had a vist with Rachel to start this process I contacted her on Wednesday to express my interest in seeing her Friday.

I let her know my ideal time but that I had some flexibility, which is the key to making sure you can enjoy time with her. She was quick to respond and let me know that it should be no issue, then early in the morning the day of I confirmed we were still on. We ended up adjusting my appoint to 15 minutes earlier than I originally asked for but like I said flexibility is needed to see her.

I arrived in front of her place right at our agreed time and she told me to enter on the side entrance and we went up into the massage room and I had a quick shower before beginning. When I got back from my shower she was completely naked and I was instantly reminded why she is worth planning ahead for. I normally get a NURU so she oiled us both up and I felt those amazing curves glide across my body while I was face down first.

After I was nice and relaxed from head to toe we flipped me over and I got to feel my member between those giant tits while she glided across me and could stare at her perfect pussy. It was hard but I was able to last long enough for us to slide a cover on me and enjoy being inside her which I won't go into detail about.

TLDR: Plan ahead of time your appointment but have some flexibility planned for your appointment time and you can see her and you will leave very happy.Sounds like you had a great time. She does have a beautiful pussy!

As far as "flexibility" goes, I've never had a problem with her, but it's been a while since I've seen her. Make the appointment a day or two in advance, confirm in the morning and send a text when I'm on my way to make sure it's all good. I don't think we, as the customer, need to spend a lot of time bending over backwards. My schedule tends to be pretty tight and I live off my calendar. If a girl starts moving things around too much, I just cancel.

Vinnie Kramer
12-09-19, 09:15
Kenal and I have done some sleuthing and it was not Sincy I saw. It was this girl who looks like Sincy to me and the ad had no name.

Subsequent ads show she goes by Candy.

https://escortalligator.com.cincinnati.listcrawler.com/post/40256342/3838

As I alluded to in my first post about all this, I don't think Vinny's comments were correct. I saw her last week in the King's Island area and, historically, when she comes to town she stays at the same place for several weeks and then goes home to Dayton for a while to take some time off. She does NOT move around and I've never seen her anywhere near the Norwood area. Again, I've seen her numerous times and it's always been on the north side of the city--Sharonville or Kings Island areas.

Prowlr254
12-09-19, 09:46
So, how was the visit with Candy?

Kenal and I have done some sleuthing and it was not Sincy I saw. It was this girl who looks like Sincy to me and the ad had no name.

Subsequent ads show she goes by Candy.

https://escortalligator.com.cincinnati.listcrawler.com/post/40256342/3838

Vinnie Kramer
12-09-19, 10:18
See post 20889.

So, how was the visit with Candy?

TennVols77
12-09-19, 10:35
Saw her years ago, decided to again, wished had just saved money.

Outcall, didn't bring condoms, said it was my job to supply, complaining less than 15 minutes into session, rigid and lackluster almost a dead fish. She offered bb and I declined, I just got up and ended session early and just gave her the money to go.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98507&cityid=350

RedNib
12-09-19, 19:37
Any info?

RolSub18
12-09-19, 21:16
Any info?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98453&cityid=350She has a lot of reviews on escortbabylon. All seem good.

TechSticles
12-09-19, 21:50
Any info?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98453&cityid=350Just search her name in this thread and it turns up a few right away. Links to two of them:

Jane Review

Jane Review

DD Chaser
12-09-19, 23:36
Any info?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98453&cityid=350Wording of her USASG ad scared me off frankly, a touch too explicit for my taste. General rule for those ads I believe and A2 will probably correct me if I'm off is you can discuss activities you favor, or you can discuss rates, her ad clearly combines the two, no way if pressed you or her can claim was just money for time therapeutic massage to work out mild nerve damage in my big left toe. Maybe I'm just too conservative and am missing out, she looks good and sounded nice when I pointed this out to her, didn't get defensive / was open to input, although clearly didn't action it otherwise I'd have met with her.

DarkStallion
12-10-19, 01:35
Late report. But I agree to all the reports here about brookee and Steve. Steve helped me in scheduling with Brookee. We had to go back and forth couple of times to set a time majorly due to my unavailability. But it was worth the wait. Brookee was a gem and I met her in a good motel in Cincy area. We had some small talk and I was kind of nervous at first but she put me at ease within minutes. She proceeded with BBBJ and I was so good I didn't venture further. I had set HHR time we did 69 and then she finished with BBBJ again. I am satisfied and wana kill myself for waiting so long to meet her. Will repeat. Next on list Divine Rachel!

GolfGuy
12-10-19, 02:34
Wording of her USASG ad scared me off frankly, a touch too explicit for my taste. General rule for those ads I believe and A2 will probably correct me if I'm off is you can discuss activities you favor, or you can discuss rates, her ad clearly combines the two, no way if pressed you or her can claim was just money for time therapeutic massage to work out mild nerve damage in my big left toe. Maybe I'm just too conservative and am missing out, she looks good and sounded nice when I pointed this out to her, didn't get defensive / was open to input, although clearly didn't action it otherwise I'd have met with her.Post 20888 in this thread says otherwise. If you type Jane into the search thread box at the top of this page you'll find it.

Hillbilly Bob
12-10-19, 08:08
Late report. But I agree to all the reports here about brookee and Steve. Steve helped me in scheduling with Brookee. We had to go back and forth couple of times to set a time majorly due to my unavailability. But it was worth the wait. Brookee was a gem and I met her in a good motel in Cincy area. We had some small talk and I was kind of nervous at first but she put me at ease within minutes. She proceeded with BBBJ and I was so good I didn't venture further. I had set HHR time we did 69 and then she finished with BBBJ again. I am satisfied and wana kill myself for waiting so long to meet her. Will repeat. Next on list Divine Rachel!DS that's a hell of a Christmas list. Brookee & Rachel two of my favorite.

I will agree Brookee will never let you down. I always just love setting talking to her. She will put you at ease if you are nervous then when you are comfortable she will make sure you leave very relax.

As far as Rachel after you see her once again you will be saying why did I wait so long. Rachel has a great body and everything is covered but well worth your.

Time.

Its time for me to put my Christmas together.

JustTry
12-10-19, 08:17
Any info?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98453&cityid=350Legit and lots of fun. Very skilled and worth it imo.

Hillbilly Bob
12-10-19, 08:52
She has a lot of reviews on escortbabylon. All seem good.Not sure I trust Escortbabylon reviews. I tried to post a review on there with a provide that did not live up to her post. I was then blocked from using that site. Every time I try to log in it goes straight to Eros. I have tried everything cleared my history the whole 9 yards. Nothing works so I don't count on EB reviews.

TechSticles
12-10-19, 11:17
Wording of her USASG ad scared me off frankly, a touch too explicit for my taste. General rule for those ads I believe and A2 will probably correct me if I'm off is you can discuss activities you favor, or you can discuss rates, her ad clearly combines the two, no way if pressed you or her can claim was just money for time therapeutic massage to work out mild nerve damage in my big left toe. Maybe I'm just too conservative and am missing out, she looks good and sounded nice when I pointed this out to her, didn't get defensive / was open to input, although clearly didn't action it otherwise I'd have met with her.I like here ad and clearly she's legit from the reviews, but A2 has spoken in this post: The time has come.

This is IMPORTANT! You can talk about rates for time or you can talk about sex acts you enjoy, you can't talk about both!

She definitely hits on all those things. But it's hot.

Treat Yourself to a Mind Blowing Experience from a Top Notch Independent Professional!!! - Cincinnati, Ohio - USA Adult Classifieds (http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98453&cityid=350)

Hillbilly Bob
12-10-19, 14:26
After reading DarkStallion review with Brookee and next on his list was Rachel. I thought it was time to give Santa my List.

Yes Rachel and Brookee are both on my list. I got a surprise call from Santa today said I was set up for Rachel tomorrow. Yes there is a Santa.

My list: to be completed in 13 days I will report back when I mark them off.

Rachel.

Brookee.

Molly Daniels.

Cincy Kyla.

Please Santa bring Natalie back.

Dick Morehead
12-10-19, 14:38
I saw Brooke again recently and it reminded me of why she is only ATF shortlist. Junior comes to attention just hearing her voice, love thatSouthern twang!

I also would love to see Rachel again, especially if she dolled herself up like she did for her most recent pics, OMG!

DS that's a hell of a Christmas list. Brookee & Rachel two of my favorite.

I will agree Brookee will never let you down. I always just love setting talking to her. She will put you at ease if you are nervous then when you are comfortable she will make sure you leave very relax.

As far as Rachel after you see her once again you will be saying why did I wait so long. Rachel has a great body and everything is covered but well worth your.

Time.

Its time for me to put my Christmas together.

AllGoood
12-10-19, 17:58
Not sure I trust Escortbabylon reviews. I tried to post a review on there with a provide that did not live up to her post. I was then blocked from using that site. Every time I try to log in it goes straight to Eros. I have tried everything cleared my history the whole 9 yards. Nothing works so I don't count on EB reviews.Try googling list crawler. Usually brings up the EB site right on top. I had similar issues a couple months ago. Also I've personally seen this girl and she is legit. Head wasn't as good as I was hoping but to each their own.

Dear Prudence
12-10-19, 19:32
Not sure I trust Escortbabylon reviews. I tried to post a review on there with a provide that did not live up to her post. I was then blocked from using that site. Every time I try to log in it goes straight to Eros. I have tried everything cleared my history the whole 9 yards. Nothing works so I don't count on EB reviews.If the reviews aren't consistently positive they will delete you and you cannot use the previous email to set up a new name. Sucks. Apparently, since the girls drive the revenue they want them happy, meaning they are not going to put up with negative reviews.

Truth100
12-10-19, 21:01
Anyone have a young attractive utr outcall they would want to exchange info with. I have a couple I met off SA that would be valuable. Unfortunately I never get the same scoop of ice cream several times. I like to try new flavors.

Inbox me. Seniors only.

EastSideGuy34
12-10-19, 23:13
Lots of intel being provided in respond here (which surprises me) and I'll add my two cents:

Dreamed of Jane a couple weeks ago and she was pretty responsive. Other times I tried to reach her and crickets and I think that's due to her regular job.

In my dream, I met her at a north Cincinnati lived in notel room and she was just as the pics advertised. Very chatty upon meeting, she eventually lived up to the services she promotes in her ad and took a nice load in her face.

Two things I didn't like: I didn't love the room situation, but it wasn't the worst I've seen. The real turnoff was that she has a live in husband that takes walks while she's busy. I happened to walk by him and she explained he was cool. Just kind of dampened the vibe. I may try again but not rushing back. In Cincy, though, you could easily do worse than Jane (Mz Aries, anyone?

Any info?

Backpage Daze
12-11-19, 05:10
After reading DarkStallion review with Brookee and next on his list was Rachel. I thought it was time to give Santa my List.

Yes Rachel and Brookee are both on my list. I got a surprise call from Santa today said I was set up for Rachel tomorrow. Yes there is a Santa.

Rachel.

Brookee.

Molly Daniels.

Cincy Kyla.

Please Santa bring Natalie back.Rachel. Is there a link or other name for her? Did not show up in usaadultclassifieds search.

Thanks in advance.

J.

Tickle Jay
12-11-19, 06:04
Not sure I trust Escortbabylon reviews. I tried to post a review on there with a provide that did not live up to her post. I was then blocked from using that site. Every time I try to log in it goes straight to Eros. I have tried everything cleared my history the whole 9 yards. Nothing works so I don't count on EB reviews.Did incognito mode not work either?

Bronco72
12-11-19, 11:03
Got the chance to meet up with Sincy again yesterday, my 3rd visit with her. She is near KI at a place that VR stayed for a long while and Lady J has also used in the past. Fun as always, her squirting game has gotten even better over time. Started with her on her back eating some sausage and toying herself. Went doggie, then Mish, finished COF. Got cleaned up and left. Great part of the ending was that she didn't clean her face up until after I left, we talked and she left my beautiful piece of art in place until I hit the door. She suggested pics and videos next time! Great visit as always!

Bronco.

DarkStallion
12-11-19, 12:34

Rachel.

Brookee.

Molly Daniels.

Cincy Kyla.

Please Santa bring Natalie back.Hahah. Hey Bob, Please tell your Santa to help me tooo. Rachel is not responding to my texts! I have been trying to set up some time with her for long time!

Hillbilly Bob
12-11-19, 16:31
Hahah. Hey Bob, Please tell your Santa to help me tooo. Rachel is not responding to my texts! I have been trying to set up some time with her for long time!Your message was sent to Santa. Had a great time again today with her.

Hillbilly Bob
12-11-19, 16:33
Rachel. Is there a link or other name for her? Did not show up in usaadultclassifieds search.

Thanks in advance.

J.Divine Rachel she is on the sister site.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98403&cityid=350

Hillbilly Bob
12-11-19, 16:40
Lots of intel being provided in respond here (which surprises me) and I'll add my two cents:

Dreamed of Jane a couple weeks ago and she was pretty responsive. Other times I tried to reach her and crickets and I think that's due to her regular job.

In my dream, I met her at a north Cincinnati lived in notel room and she was just as the pics advertised. Very chatty upon meeting, she eventually lived up to the services she promotes in her ad and took a nice load in her face.

Two things I didn't like: I didn't love the room situation, but it wasn't the worst I've seen. The real turnoff was that she has a live in husband that takes walks while she's busy. I happened to walk by him and she explained he was cool. Just kind of dampened the vibe. I may try again but not rushing back. In Cincy, though, you could easily do worse than Jane (Mz Aries, anyone?I think most of the providers here have SO and that's ok. When they have them hanging around while the are providing service is a no go for me. I think Thing could go south at anytime. Kly30 has a BF hanging around she has good reviews but a couple years it became a problem. Not my cup of tea with SO hanging around no matter how cool they are. Stay safe HB.

Hillbilly Bob
12-11-19, 16:45
Try googling list crawler. Usually brings up the EB site right on top. I had similar issues a couple months ago. Also I've personally seen this girl and she is legit. Head wasn't as good as I was hoping but to each their own.Yes but when I click on it still goes to Eros.

Chilljacker
12-11-19, 21:31
That's cool. I haven't been able to get her to reply. But a forum buddy mentioned the damage seeing her is $2 for hhr and $3 for hr. Whew, that's way up there. I don't know if that damage is exaggerated or normal for all you fans.

Divine Rachel she is on the sister site.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98403&cityid=350

JohnsGood1
12-11-19, 23:55
I was able to connect with Rachel today. It was well worth the wait. Had a few previous hiccups on scheduling & Rachel made good on those. She made it up to me in a Good Way. Rachel is a Beautiful Woman with a Beautiful Banging Body. Her massage skills were very sexy & sensual. The setting & studio was clean & nice. The heated massage table is nice. She has a busy life and is a sweetheart. Very Upscale. Treat Her Nice. I recommend you give her a try. One of the must see's of the city.

Be Safe.

J. G.

MorpheusZ
12-12-19, 00:26
Got to visit Nicole recently. She is good as ever. I saw her several times before she left the business. She is every bit as good as before; the usual positions. What is best is that she is so down to earth, easy to talk to. Will repeat.

Crism080
12-12-19, 07:58
I was able to connect with Rachel today. It was well worth the wait. Had a few previous hiccups on scheduling & Rachel made good on those. She made it up to me in a Good Way. Rachel is a Beautiful Woman with a Beautiful Banging Body. Her massage skills were very sexy & sensual. The setting & studio was clean & nice. The heated massage table is nice. She has a busy life and is a sweetheart. Very Upscale. Treat Her Nice. I recommend you give her a try. One of the must see's of the city.

Be Safe.

J. G.Is she BBFS or CFS?

Dick Morehead
12-12-19, 09:54
I have not seen a reply to my question and still see her ad posted. Does anyone have any real knowledge?

I read a lot of reports a couple weeks ago about Crissee passing away, but I now keep seeing what appears to be current ads. Does anyone know the real story?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98707&cityid=350

LuvnLivn
12-12-19, 14:26
Is she BBFS or CFS?Everything covered.

Hillbilly Bob
12-12-19, 14:37
That's cool. I haven't been able to get her to reply. But a forum buddy mentioned the damage seeing her is $2 for hhr and $3 for hr. Whew, that's way up there. I don't know if that damage is exaggerated or normal for all you fans.Rates always depend on what service you are looking for. Was it FS, Nuru, Massage or may of the other service she offers. You can't just post a rate without noing what was offered. I for one find her rates very reasonable. Just like a Ruby restaurant you won't get a steak for Texas Roadhouse price. She is top prime in my book, an many others that have reviewed her. I will repeat.

DickHerDown
12-12-19, 14:49
Well, I hadn't seen Rachel In quite a While. Last couple times was just a massage and standard ending with her friend at the time. I changed that yesterday and opted for CFS as well. Damn, I forgot how tight she is LOL. I'm hung nicely and she commented on that several times. She asked me to bang her doggy so she could cum After I dined on her sweet pussy. Massage good, service excellent, studio is nice and she's a really sweet girl. Need more like her and less dope heads.

FreeWilly12
12-12-19, 22:43
Wow I had the pleasure of meeting Silver today and what a true beauty. On time, and stunning. Small chit chat before beginning my escape into paradise. What a steal for the price that is offered. She's worth more. Sweet. Compassionate, lips soft as petals, skin soft and glowing, and her body against mind epic, very nice B's and her assets unbelievable soft and I could massage her body all day long. Loves pleasing others but enjoys being pleased as well. I'll keep my dream to myself but don't pass on this Golden Gem. I believe I've found my ATF.

EastSideGuy34
12-12-19, 23:21
Just so no one is disappointed, it should be noted that those pics aren't actually of Rachel.

Divine Rachel she is on the sister site.

JimJaimes
12-13-19, 00:52
Just so no one is disappointed, it should be noted that those pics aren't actually of Rachel.So you are calling HB a liar. Eating popcorn here.

MichaelGem88
12-13-19, 01:35
Which nicole are you talking about?

Got to visit Nicole recently. She is good as ever. I saw her several times before she left the business. She is every bit as good as before; the usual positions. What is best is that she is so down to earth, easy to talk to. Will repeat.

MorpheusZ
12-13-19, 02:33
Which nicole are you talking about?Nicole from EE.

Hillbilly Bob
12-13-19, 08:11
Just so no one is disappointed, it should be noted that those pics aren't actually of Rachel.Guess you haven't seen her. Any one that has ever seen Rachel know those are Rachel and she is even standing in her doorway. She is wearing a wig an made up for a night out in one the other her is standing in her door.

Hillbilly Bob
12-13-19, 08:17
Well, I hadn't seen Rachel In quite a While. Last couple times was just a massage and standard ending with her friend at the time. I changed that yesterday and opted for CFS as well. Damn, I forgot how tight she is LOL. I'm hung nicely and she commented on that several times. She asked me to bang her doggy so she could cum After I dined on her sweet pussy. Massage good, service excellent, studio is nice and she's a really sweet girl. Need more like her and less dope heads.She does like the doggy but I think her CG is over the top. I get to play with the twins while she rides. Don't get me wrong I do love pounding it from the rear so I can smack ass great looking ass. I think her an Brookee has sweetest pussy to eat on this board and Rachel will even do a little dirty talk while you are pleasing her.

Hillbilly Bob
12-13-19, 08:38
I have not seen a reply to my question and still see her ad posted. Does anyone have any real knowledge?Have you tried contacting her with the number posted. Could be that with her past reviews and history nobody is interested trying to see her.

Vinnie Kramer
12-13-19, 09:57
I was going to make the same comment on the front door!

Guess you haven't seen her. Any one that has ever seen Rachel know those are Rachel and she is even standing in her doorway. She is wearing a wig an made up for a night out in one the other her is standing in her door.

EastSideGuy34
12-13-19, 10:05
I have seen her more than a few times. Now, it has been a while and I last saw her before she had her baby. With that said, unless there's some significant air brushing going on, that's not the same girl. In fact, I would say the real Rachel is cuter! If I am wrong, I would happily eat my humble pie.

Guess you haven't seen her. Any one that has ever seen Rachel know those are Rachel and she is even standing in her doorway. She is wearing a wig an made up for a night out in one the other her is standing in her door.

Vinnie Kramer
12-13-19, 12:04
And this, my friends, is why eyewitnesses often can't agree on what happened in crimes, auto accidents, etc.

I have seen her more than a few times. Now, it has been a while and I last saw her before she had her baby. With that said, unless there's some significant air brushing going on, that's not the same girl. In fact, I would say the real Rachel is cuter! If I am wrong, I would happily eat my humble pie.

Hillbilly Bob
12-13-19, 12:14
I have seen her more than a few times. Now, it has been a while and I last saw her before she had her baby. With that said, unless there's some significant air brushing going on, that's not the same girl. In fact, I would say the real Rachel is cuter! If I am wrong, I would happily eat my humble pie.Get you knife out an cut yourself a big slice of pie. That is Divine Rachel and her baby is two years old now an she is just as cute now as she was 6 years ago.

Hillbilly Bob
12-13-19, 12:18
I posted my Christmas list to Santa. Just wanted to report Santa delivered number two on my list. Had a great time with Brookee. She is as always on top of her Game never a bad session with her. She wants to please as much as being pleased. I will repeat.

WhereDreamsGo
12-13-19, 16:09
I have not seen a reply to my question and still see her ad posted. Does anyone have any real knowledge?I don't know. But I don't see any memorials on Facebook or any obituaries. She's got enough family (a mother at least) that I suspect there would be a funeral home listing / obituary if she'd died.

Kyfordboy85
12-13-19, 17:07
Anyone seen her lately I know she had like two decent reviews but noticed her posting on eB and USA now as independent didn't know if she screwed tv over and if she could be trusted feel free to pm if preferred been interested in seeing her just haven't seen her on Steve's roster lately.

JoeBogus
12-13-19, 18:54
I don't know. But I don't see any memorials on Facebook or any obituaries. She's got enough family (a mother at least) that I suspect there would be a funeral home listing / obituary if she'd died.She has a sister too, as most of you remember. I'm FB friends with both and have seen nothing on Crissee that is current.

TapThat
12-13-19, 19:30
Get you knife out an cut yourself a big slice of pie. That is Divine Rachel and her baby is two years old now an she is just as cute now as she was 6 years ago.Actually looks better now than before the baby.

IslandDreams
12-14-19, 06:17
She has a sister too, as most of you remember. I'm FB friends with both and have seen nothing on Crissee that is current.There is nothing current on her FB, her mom or dads, or her sisters about her. There is also nothing on her husbands FB about her either. Tomorrow is her Birthday so you would assume she would thank people if she was still alive. I did not find her in jail in any of the surrounding states either. I presume she is still with us.

BlueJacks60
12-14-19, 07:12
Saw her a few weeks ago (booked through EE) and she was a good time. Then did notice she was off the EE website a week or so later. Have not see the new ads, but she was good to go with EE.

SexTalkFor1000
12-14-19, 08:38
There is nothing current on her FB, her mom or dads, or her sisters about her. There is also nothing on her husbands FB about her either. Tomorrow is her Birthday so you would assume she would thank people if she was still alive. I did not find her in jail in any of the surrounding states either. I presume she is still with us.Maybe she just got clean and got the hell out of this lifestyle it does happen.

ABigBull71
12-14-19, 10:35
Any intel on this one? Can't find anything here at all which is surprising. Thanks for the help. Stay safe. Bull.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98667&cityid=350

ABigBull71
12-14-19, 10:40
Never mind. It looks like she goes by Chanel and is non GFE. GFE is a requirement for me; if I am going to partake and spend some $, I need more than just a warm body! LOL!

Any intel on this one? Can't find anything here at all which is surprising. Thanks for the help. Stay safe. Bull.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98667&cityid=350

Sgwaboe
12-14-19, 14:46
Guess you haven't seen her. Any one that has ever seen Rachel know those are Rachel and she is even standing in her doorway. She is wearing a wig an made up for a night out in one the other her is standing in her door.OMG, HB, you're absolutely right. I was so enamored, staring at her demure look and banging body, I didn't even notice that is indeed her entrance door!

Hebronhustler
12-14-19, 19:41
I see Lola regularly and have been for years. Her service is top notch. I have never felt rushed, scared cheated or threatened. I've only experienced immense pleasures and great funny conversations. She is my ATF. Any negative comments, posts or fake ads are definitely untrue. She has always taken great care of me and been attentive to my needs. And she's hot as fuck!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=99481&cityid=350

IOK111
12-14-19, 21:04
I had to make a trip to the west side of town today, and thought it was time for a oral lecture from the Hotwife! Low and behold I found what I was looking for in a van in a empty parking lot. After our introduction our pleasuring session began. She demonstrated her very good oral skills. I certainly had to decorate her face and breast with the successes of her skills. She was clean, friendly, good skills would repeat if in the area.

Vinnie Kramer
12-15-19, 07:20
So, by negative comments do you mean this ad?

I took the ad link out because it will probably get pulled eventually given that there is a reference to an STD. It also references a BF / pimp and a ripoff. You can look it up yourself for as long as it may be around.

Who knows what the reality is, but it seems too much drama for me either way.

I see Lola regularly and have been for years. Her service is top notch. I have never felt rushed, scared cheated or threatened. I've only experienced immense pleasures and great funny conversations. She is my ATF. Any negative comments, posts or fake ads are definitely untrue. She has always taken great care of me and been attentive to my needs. And she's hot as fuck!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=99481&cityid=350

NineIncher
12-15-19, 07:30

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=99719&cityid=350That's a total BS ad placed on the boards by some scumbag loser degenerate. Everything Hebronhustler said about her is spot on.

Hairy2
12-15-19, 20:01

thought it was time for a oral lecture from the Hotwife! Low and behold I found what I was looking for in a van in a empty parking lot.Is this empty parking lot down by the river?

I never want to be found in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER.

TechSticles
12-15-19, 20:23

I took the ad link out because it will probably get pulled eventually given that there is a reference to an STD. It also references a BF / pimp and a ripoff. You can look it up yourself for as long as it may be around.

Who knows what the reality is, but it seems too much drama for me either way.She's sort of hot and I had my eye on her back in the day. I'd like to hit it, but I'm going to wait and see how this shit plays out.

Sgdddy
12-15-19, 20:55
Saw ellamae at her new apartment just north of the river on the western side of town. Huge improvement from the notel in sharonville! Place was quiet and cozy with Christmas tree and decorations adding a nice touch! Communication and timeliness were spot on as has been the case with all my several sessions with her.

Same cute girl and same great service just in a much better living situation. She seemed more relaxed and happy than anytime I've seen her and I left feeling glad for her and of course happy and relaxed myself:).

Planning to see her more often for sure. Cute girl with great skills who is reliable and now in a safe place.

MikeJennings
12-15-19, 23:05
Yes but when I click on it still goes to Eros.That is because you were banned. Had that same issue myself. Clear cookies.

Vinlmp
12-15-19, 23:59
Saw ellamae at her new apartment just north of the river on the western side of town. Huge improvement from the notel in sharonville! Place was quiet and cozy with Christmas tree and decorations adding a nice touch! Communication and timeliness were spot on as has been the case with all my several sessions with her.

Same cute girl and same great service just in a much better living situation. She seemed more relaxed and happy than anytime I've seen her and I left feeling glad for her and of course happy and relaxed myself:).

Planning to see her more often for sure. Cute girl with great skills who is reliable and now in a safe place.What's your assessment of her oral skills compared to the best? Can she DT? Swallow? Thanks.

Joedirt0211
12-16-19, 10:53
Recently had a visit with Sophie. I text her and got some info on rates and location, said she needed about 45 min to arrive and get ready. Must provide your own supplies, which I feel that's my responsibility anyway. I arrived at her location, small efficiency in central part of town. Super nice girl and nice conversations had throughout. Perfect thick, but not bbw, body type for me. Not into those super skinny spinner ladies. BBBJ, covered MISH, DOGGIE. Great BBBJ, 69 smelled and tasted great, can take a decent sized D very well. I will repeat. I had fun with Sophie.

Muncher2323
12-16-19, 12:44

Planning to see her more often for sure. Cute girl with great skills who is reliable and now in a safe place.What part of town if you don't mind my asking? I've so many mixed reviews that I kept away when she was in Sharonville, but if she's on the west side of town I may have to take a dive.

Hillbilly Bob
12-16-19, 12:47

Planning to see her more often for sure. Cute girl with great skills who is reliable and now in a safe place.Is her boyfriend still hanging around.

Hillbilly Bob
12-16-19, 12:53
That is because you were banned. Had that same issue myself. Clear cookies.Been there done that cleared cookies and everything else I have been told still goes to eros.

Sgdddy
12-16-19, 13:29
What part of town if you don't mind my asking? I've so many mixed reviews that I kept away when she was in Sharonville, but if she's on the west side of town I may have to take a dive.West off of 75 about 10 minutes or so.

Sgdddy
12-16-19, 13:36
What's your assessment of her oral skills compared to the best? Can she DT? Swallow? Thanks.Pretty damn good and she takes my 6 shooter down really easily.

If you are packing a 9 mm or 12 gauge I'm not sure! She doesn't swallow and is a little bit of a dodger but otherwise gets an A from me and she gets me off fairly easily compared to others as I'm a tough nut to crack usually.