PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classified Advertiser: Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90

Diznye
06-21-19, 02:13
Recent dream with the lovely Ashley at her new place in Hyde Park just off 71. Clean but sparse place until next week when the family room furniture shows up. As always, her oral swallowing skills are really second to none and her spinner body is just what the good doctor ordered! Prompt responses to txts. Can't wait to check out her place once furnished.

Vinny.Thank you so much always enjoy our time together! Thanks for bearing with me on my new apartment.

❤65039;Ashley / fiirefantasy.

Diznye
06-21-19, 02:16
Was passing through your town and stopped for a little afternoon delight.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89303&cityid=350

Met at her new place. Clean, still waiting for furniture, but she does have a bed.

Ashley looks just like her pics if not better.

Good communicator. No bullshit.

Nice long sloppy BBBJ. Cim was on the table, but I decided to venture on. Moved to Mish, very tight. Finished in doggy. My God, the view from there is glorious!

Prices as posted, absolute would repeat.I'm always tickled when people go out of their way from some where far to see me. You were a DOLL I hope to see you again soon. Also appreciate you bearing with me in my new place ❤65039;.

Ashley / fiirefantasy.

FootDreamer
06-21-19, 08:18
Whoever is in that third pic getting his dick sucked, you got a tumor. I can't visually see how that fat mass would fit on any human body. It looks like your nut but she grabbing the sac so can't be that. Can't be the belly. I am honestly 100% distracted by that odd mass and wish she would use a different dick sucking pic if she wanted to have one posted.LOL! I think that's his wrist.

Cook72
06-21-19, 12:19
Suggestions for a good outcall lady to the airport area on a Sunday? FS or massage. Normally I see an EE lady but going to be in town on a Sunday night without wheels so seems my choices are slim to none. Appreciate any suggestions.

JustACustomer
06-21-19, 15:52
Suggestions for a good outcall lady to the airport area on a Sunday? FS or massage. Normally I see an EE lady but going to be in town on a Sunday night without wheels so seems my choices are slim to none. Appreciate any suggestions.She is in the NKY area minutes to the airport. She does screen.

AroundCincy
06-21-19, 16:21
The third pic I see is just her torso. What are you talking about?I responded to the wrong comment.

3rd pic is what I was talking about.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89865&cityid=350

Vinnie Kramer
06-21-19, 18:38
Shortly after this post, little miss Peach sent me a PM and apologized for the snafu.

So, we scheduled anew and she kept in touch regularly until I arrived.

Her place is in a very safe area (ad says Oakley, I'm not an Cincy geography expert but I guess it is) and the apartment is pretty decent on the outside. No fears of lurking thugs or crime to my ride.

She says BBW in her ad and her pictures don't portray that to me but she is def BBW. She was clean and fresh out of the shower for my arrival. Her place is the usual level of a clutter but the bed was clean and comfy.

Peach is definitely one of the more energetic bed partners I've had from the professional ranks and although I suspect some of it was for my benefit she seemed to REALLY enjoy our time together. At the risk of being offensive, she's a sex freak machine.

I will repeat.

I txtd her the other day and we were having a nice chat. She wasn't available. Then the next day she txtd me and said she would be available at X time and I said that would work.

She said she would send address at 3.

You know where it goes from here. The silence at 3 was deafening.

Fortunately I had Star Baby on backup. Someone pointed Out that Star is a former walker but she's got good game and a safe clean place now and has never failed me.

Did you do an hr? I only do hhr on first date and I'm betting she takes the bigger payday over my hhr.

MustangRider
06-22-19, 09:23
I responded to the wrong comment.

3rd pic is what I was talking about.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89865&cityid=350Guys its called a hernia I had one them dam things will jump out 2 inchs.

Member #6400
06-22-19, 11:54
I had an awesome appointment with Ella Mae yesterday. I had seen her a few years ago and, while good, I hadn't repeated till yesterday. She looks great. Body is wonderful. She was very engaged in our session. Really had a nice time. Wonderful BBBJ, and she still does that twirling thing on your boys.

I told her how great the session was compared to a few years ago. She said, "Well, I'm sober now. I was probably high as a kite last time. ".

I will define repeating. Hourly rate is $1. 5, which is a deal these days.

Irl Fan
06-22-19, 12:32
How was the incall location?

I had an awesome appointment with Ella Mae yesterday. I had seen her a few years ago and, while good, I hadn't repeated till yesterday. She looks great. Body is wonderful. She was very engaged in our session. Really had a nice time. Wonderful BBBJ, and she still does that twirling thing on your boys.

I told her how great the session was compared to a few years ago. She said, "Well, I'm sober now. I was probably high as a kite last time. ".

I will define repeating. Hourly rate is $1. 5, which is a deal these days.

ThatGuy011
06-22-19, 13:04
Obviously we know what we are getting into with any of these chicks but for me a good way to make sure I don't contact you is a pic of you sucking someone's cock.

KyWildCat86
06-22-19, 16:21
Hey guys, had a dream with Allurah the other day, at a decent incall in NKY, just on the river. I went for a qv and was not disappointed. I originally just wanted a BBBJ and when she started it was absolutely fantastic. We started making out and she asked if I wanted to do anything else. With those titties in my face I couldn't say no. On the cover went and she drained me way quicker than I wanted. Even with a qv she asked if I wanted another go. She seemed to be very into it and I can't wait to go back.

TheBrestMan
06-22-19, 21:55
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90141&cityid=350

Alright, gentlemen. What about this one? Any previous knowledge or experience?

BTBear
06-22-19, 22:46
Her ad says that all of her regulars from 2016 found her but they apparently don't know how to write a review.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90141&cityid=350

Alright, gentlemen. What about this one? Any previous knowledge or experience?

JimJaimes
06-22-19, 23:00
Her ad says that all of her regulars from 2016 found her but they apparently don't know how to write a review.Right here on USA and I'm not dialing that number!

Chilljacker
06-22-19, 23:11
Few weeks ago I had scheduled an appointment with ladyshay. Before the appointment we had mutually agreed expectations. Once I was there she said "It's the flo time" and not this not that. This is not possible and all the crap. If she Was expecting it, then the honest things to do is to be upfront about it. And why all the freaking drama to get someone over and screw up their expectations.

GolfGuy
06-23-19, 02:56
Saw this Queencity Gem a few weeks ago and she lived up to that stellar reputation she's built for herself. What a fun chick! I've corresponded with her for months but since I don't have a ton of hobby time anymore and we both travel out of town frequently she's been hard to schedule with. I met her at her Clifton incall for a 30 min session and this girl has no quit in her game! Fantastic body and head game. So good in fact I never got to the main event! But I didn't mind. Enjoyed exploring her sweet body and can't wait to do it again.

Golfguy, playing through.

Lenny6746
06-23-19, 04:57
Thats Tay or calls herself Sarah. Tylor is her real name she's on ripoff reports. She is a addict of course. She been on here off and on for years. She's not worth it Stay away from her. Pm me for details. She I one of the worst on here. Lenny6746.

HuntLadys29
06-23-19, 06:42
Right here on USA and I'm not dialing that number!I've seen Tay many times she's always been great. As a matter of fact I think I'll see her this week. She just doesn't hang around long. Idk what bad reviews you saw, but I've never wrote a bad review and I haven't ever seen a bad review. If she's changed I'll definitely post it after my visit. HL29.

Redmann6999
06-23-19, 10:55
Does anyone know any providers that provide incall close to the Comfort Suites in Mason by Kings Island? Also, does anyone have a link for Allurah? Any help would be great! Ty.

ROB1001
06-23-19, 11:44
Velvet Rayne.

Does anyone know any providers that provide incall close to the Comfort Suites in Mason by Kings Island? Also, does anyone have a link for Allurah? Any help would be great! Ty.

D Nut
06-23-19, 12:19
Few weeks ago I had scheduled an appointment with ladyshay. Before the appointment we had mutually agreed expectations. Once I was there she said "It's the flo time" and not this not that. This is not possible and all the crap. If she Was expecting it, then the honest things to do is to be upfront about it. And why all the freaking drama to get someone over and screw up their expectations.I would think tha the answer to your question, " why all the freaking drama to get someone over. " is pretty self evident. Had she told you prior to your arrival, then it's a definite, "No" and she would be guaranteed to be out that money she could have earned. However, by making you come all that way, then tell you what is going on, then there is a still change to get that money by making you think, "Well, I'm here already anyway. ". For her the math is, "Definite no money" to "Maybe no money".

Of course, this math doesn't take into account potential lost earnings since you could get annoyed with her that you would never consider seeing her again. But as you were not a repeat customer (yet), that might as well be zero in her book. I imagine that she would be more upfront with regulars because staying on their good graces for repeat business would be a priority.

Wielic
06-23-19, 14:28

Alright, gentlemen. What about this one? Any previous knowledge or experience?Her name is Tay, she has been around a long time and has good reviews. Having said that, may want to pay attention to the pics, especially her left ankle. I won't say anything else about on the board. Be safe.

Redmann6999
06-23-19, 14:28
Anyone have a link for Velvet Rayne? Ty.

Below Me
06-23-19, 14:50
Anyone have a link for Velvet Rayne? Ty.Since this is the USA CLASSIFIEDS REVIEWS thread she can be found daily the past 5 years on the sister sight, usaclassifieds. Nl. But here's her link if your browser won't let you scroll all the way to page 4.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90065&cityid=350

IrishGuy11
06-23-19, 17:03
Does anyone know any providers that provide incall close to the Comfort Suites in Mason by Kings Island? Also, does anyone have a link for Allurah? Any help would be great! Ty.Has an ad on the sister site but it's under Kentucky then Northern Ky.

Jt4914
06-23-19, 19:53
Does anyone have intel on this one? She has been posting a lot but I haven't seen any reviews lately. Maybe there have been some but I not recently got back into the hobby so I missed a lot the past several years.

BuildOne
06-23-19, 20:24
I've been hunting for her also. My understanding is she's the same chick who was on Discreet Desires and operating as Lily. The pictures on the erotic simian site for "Cristen Cremes" don't match her though.

PM me if you find her.She is around. I saw her both at her incall in Milford and car date. Same number but has not posted in some time.

3-Minute Passion
06-23-19, 21:02
Her name is Tay, she has been around a long time and has good reviews. Having said that, may want to pay attention to the pics, especially her left ankle. I won't say anything else about on the board. Be safe.I saw her about a month ago. There were some rave reviews on her here and on EB. Perhaps my expectations were set a little too high or I am simply getting fastidious but I thought overall it was an OK experience. She is attractive but it was a very rushed situation. I can't stand it when a gal acts nervous, like someone may show up unexpectedly. I had that sensation. When a gal is giving you head and then turns and asks if you are ready. I don't know about you but I will let the gal know if I am ready. I don't need or want to be asked. That implies, let's hurry up, and we had not been 5 minutes into it. There were guys outside her window making a fair amount of noise, looking over at her place. She would on occasion peek out the window. That got me a little concerned, thinking the guy (s) may have been more than workers. As I left she kept peeking out the door, saying OK you can go now, as if there would be trouble if the guys saw me exiting her apartment. She told me she was moving any day, that she was uncomfortable with the situation overall. Maybe I caught her at a bad time but I don't think so. I noticed her rates have come down a bit since I saw her. That would seem to indicate I am not the only one who had this type of experience.

DeadMan1069
06-23-19, 21:37
I'm looking for a good UTR.

Please PM me with details. My only requirements are GFE and DATY.

THANKS IN ADVANCED.

FunTime40
06-23-19, 22:54
Anybody know this one? Looks cute.

TheBrestMan
06-24-19, 06:44
I saw her about a month ago. There were some rave reviews on her here and on EB. Perhaps my expectations were set a little too high or I am simply getting fastidious but I thought overall it was an OK experience. She is attractive but it was a very rushed situation. I can't stand it when a gal acts nervous, like someone may show up unexpectedly. I had that sensation. When a gal is giving you head and then turns and asks if you are ready. I don't know about you but I will let the gal know if I am ready. I don't need or want to be asked. That implies, let's hurry up, and we had not been 5 minutes into it. There were guys outside her window making a fair amount of noise, looking over at her place. She would on occasion peek out the window. That got me a little concerned, thinking the guy (s) may have been more than workers. As I left she kept peeking out the door, saying OK you can go now, as if there would be trouble if the guys saw me exiting her apartment. She told me she was moving any day, that she was uncomfortable with the situation overall. Maybe I caught her at a bad time but I don't think so. I noticed her rates have come down a bit since I saw her. That would seem to indicate I am not the only one who had this type of experience.Dang, y'all responded with great information! So, I think I've figured out what to do with her. Thank you all for your insight. Be safe out there.

Tebow50
06-24-19, 07:02
sorry, supposed to be a PM

Saw this Queencity Gem a few weeks ago and she lived up to that stellar reputation she's built for herself. What a fun chick! I've corresponded with her for months but since I don't have a ton of hobby time anymore and we both travel out of town frequently she's been hard to schedule with. I met her at her Clifton incall for a 30 min session and this girl has no quit in her game! Fantastic body and head game. So good in fact I never got to the main event! But I didn't mind. Enjoyed exploring her sweet body and can't wait to do it again.

Member #6400
06-24-19, 07:43
How was the incall location?In call wasn't bad. Lower end hotel but better than some of the dumps these girls use. Recently updated so it wasn't too bad. Would I stay there? No.

TinyDick
06-24-19, 07:55
Her name is Tay, she has been around a long time and has good reviews. Having said that, may want to pay attention to the pics, especially her left ankle. I won't say anything else about on the board. Be safe.She is a con artist read the many bad reviews she has here she has chnaged her name and removed face pics, because most know her and will not see her anymore.

DrDave39
06-24-19, 12:29
Saw Ashley in her new place in Hyde Park. As others have said, she's still in the process of furnishing it. She plans to make it a business-only location and we discussed Sara TT's play house as a model. Very convenient, but make sure to ask about parking, its not obvious where the entrance is. Ashley was her same hot and friendly self, and remembers your likes and makes sure you have a great time. She has raised her rates a bit but still excellent value for the service.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89303&cityid=350

The good dr.

GTRacer04
06-24-19, 12:50
Anybodhy know this one? Looks cute.Many reviews on her. Search it out.

Puritanical
06-24-19, 15:56
Does anyone have intel on this one? She has been posting a lot but I haven't seen any reviews lately. Maybe there have been some but I not recently got back into the hobby so I missed a lot the past several years.She's legit. Not GFE. Good oral.

Larat76
06-24-19, 16:24
I txtd her the other day and we were having a nice chat. She wasn't available. Then the next day she txtd me and said she would be available at X time and I said that would work.

She said she would send address at 3.

You know where it goes from here. The silence at 3 was deafening.

Fortunately I had Star Baby on backup. Someone pointed Out that Star is a former walker but she's got good game and a safe clean place now and has never failed me.

Did you do an hr? I only do hhr on first date and I'm betting she takes the bigger payday over my hhr.I tried setting up something today at 2. A few texts and then crickets. I will give benefit of the doubt and try again.

SDaddy9
06-24-19, 16:25
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89933&cityid=353 Plenty of comments on the Dayton board and is in Middletown, and is unfortunately pushing toward bbw status which is not my preferred body type. However her rate is super reasonable, she is friendly and clean and she has giant tits. Overall I had a good time but probably won't repeat.

Pleasure4J
06-24-19, 17:13
I tried setting up something today at 2. A few texts and then crickets. I will give benefit of the doubt and try again.I have tried on two occasions and thought communication was established. I was pleased to compliment her and was ready to see her with wine in hand. Crickets. Not sure if she enjoys the game or if she is a bit shy. Perhaps she will be in touch.

Scup1958
06-25-19, 00:16
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89933&cityid=353 Plenty of comments on the Dayton board and is in Middletown, and is unfortunately pushing toward bbw status which is not my preferred body type. However her rate is super reasonable, she is friendly and clean and she has giant tits. Overall I had a good time but probably won't repeat.I left my home in Indy headed for a scheduled visit with Alex of EE. I always give myself some extra time to make that trip to account for potential travel issues. Shortly after heading out, Google Maps informed me of an accident on I74 and recommended a change to an I70 based route that would get me to the location with about 10 minutes to spare. After crossing the Ohio state line, the margin of error started getting smaller. By the time I got to Eaton OH it was showing that I would arrive after my appointment time. I texted Steve about moving the appointment back by 30 min. No, that wouldn't work. I logged in to explore my options. I saw SDaddy's review, checked Crystal's ad, and saw that first, cute face pic. I checked with Google and found that I was closer to Middletown than I was to Cincy. I decided to give Crystal a call. She replied within a few minutes. Within about another 30 minutes, we met at her place.

Is Crystal's body as trim and toned as the pics I've seen of Alex? No, more to the BBW type, but the face is as cute as the pic. Was the room as comfortable as the typical chain motel used by EE. No, it was the basement of an older home with a mattress on the floor and the led of her phone for a light. But you know, that environment has a certain appeal of it's own. Is her sucking and fucking as pleasurable as is offered by Alex? Since I haven't seen Alex, I can't really say for sure. But Alex would have to be pretty damned good to top her. Talented BBBJ and a juicy pussy with good grinding. It was a $60 qv, so not a lot of experimenting with activities, but she accomplished the mission quite nicely. Sweet girl. Hope to see her again.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89933&cityid=353

Jt4914
06-25-19, 01:39
Does anyone have intel on this one? She has been posting a lot but I haven't seen any reviews lately. Maybe there have been some but I not recently got back into the hobby so I missed a lot the past several years.Oops. Forgot to include the link to her ad. Here it is.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89138&cityid=350

Plinkos70
06-25-19, 06:08
Oops. Forgot to include the link to her ad. Here it is.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89138&cityid=350I saw her once for a BnG and it was really good. That was when she was doing car visits in her driveway. Not a fan of car visits, and she has room now, but at the time was very skilled and affordable.

Plink.

Curiousguy795
06-25-19, 10:48
Does anyone have a face pic of Brookee? I don't need a nude or anything, I just want to to make sure she's my type before spending the money. PM only since I'm guessing she doesn't want it broadcast to the world. Also, how far in advance does she usually schedule?

Pussy Luver57
06-25-19, 14:13
Does anyone have a face pic of Brookee? I don't need a nude or anything, I just want to to make sure she's my type before spending the money. PM only since I'm guessing she doesn't want it broadcast to the world. Also, how far in advance does she usually schedule?I don't have a picture, other than the one burned into my memory. Brooke is absolutely beautiful by anyone's standards. When I first laid eyes on her, I was stunned.

EroticFun69
06-25-19, 14:53
I seen this gem yesterday and wow is all I can say. Had a great time and will repeat!I saw her two weeks ago and she was awesome. She was honest and offered everything what you can ask for in a dream. She is definitely not a clock watcher and would do anything to make you happy. So if you have not seen her yet then go and see her you won't be disappointed. I would repeat her whenever I get an opportunity.

TBonerUs
06-25-19, 16:39
Anyone seen this girl?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90152&cityid=350

She looks amazing though has a lot of restrictions. Pretty sure she used to work in a dumpy hotel in Mason.

TBonerUs
06-25-19, 16:41
Anyone seen Melanie in Sharonville?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90152&cityid=350

I think she used to work in Mason. If so, how was your experience.

Hillbilly Bob
06-25-19, 16:49
Does anyone have a face pic of Brookee? I don't need a nude or anything, I just want to to make sure she's my type before spending the money. PM only since I'm guessing she doesn't want it broadcast to the world. Also, how far in advance does she usually schedule?I have a picture of Brookee burned in my mind. She is gorgeous. Been seeing her for over 5 years way before she was with EE.

Great girl.

JLZ61
06-25-19, 17:09
You add the classically pretty face to her Rubenesque figure plus a jigger of that accent. Not much hits home as stunningly well as that combo does.

You'll def be very happy with Brookee.

I don't have a picture, other than the one burned into my memory. Brooke is absolutely beautiful by anyone's standards. When I first laid eyes on her, I was stunned.

Bullet454
06-25-19, 18:03
Anyone had any luck with her lately tried texting her a couple time and nothing.

TinyDick
06-25-19, 19:34
She's still in Cincinnati, someone on here said she moved to Cali but that was false, she just went out there to visit family but is back now. As for clients she is only seeing regulars and I still see her from time to time. I respect her wishes to not give out her number.She has an ad here on USA that is recent, however there is no email, phone, or any means to contact her.

Scup1958
06-25-19, 19:57
Does anyone have a face pic of Brookee? I don't need a nude or anything, I just want to to make sure she's my type before spending the money. PM only since I'm guessing she doesn't want it broadcast to the world. Also, how far in advance does she usually schedule?Contact Steve at EE and I'm sure he'll be happy to provide a face pic. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Aries25
06-25-19, 21:35
She has an ad here on USA that is recent, however there is no email, phone, or any means to contact her.She may not be interested in seeing new clients right now, I see her once or twice a month, last time was just a week ago.

Jeege
06-26-19, 12:46
Contact Steve at EE and I'm sure he'll be happy to provide a face pic. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.I have no references as I tend to stay to myself and don't have friends in the hobby so is it normal that Steve would ask for an I'd and paystub to verify me? I respect the decision and can certainly understand why but I'm not sure I'm that hard up to be approved.

BTBear
06-26-19, 14:29
Some would say "nah, baby nah" to that request. But if you really want to get verified with him, go ahead.

I have never heard of Steve screwing someone over, but then I am sure someone will say he has.

I have no references as I tend to stay to myself and don't have friends in the hobby so is it normal that Steve would ask for an I'd and paystub to verify me? I respect the decision and can certainly understand why but I'm not sure I'm that hard up to be approved.

ILikeWatch
06-26-19, 14:44
Some would say "nah, baby nah" to that request. But if you really want to get verified with him, go ahead.

I have never heard of Steve screwing someone over, but then I am sure someone will say he has.With what he is asking for there isn't much left they won't know and / or can find out. Worth the risk? A good ssn is hard to come by.

Vinnie Kramer
06-26-19, 14:50
Is a girl you've seen that will vouch for you.

It's not like a job reference.

Go see Kyla, Velvet or one of the more established girls that will see you with less rigorous screening than Steve and then will vouch for you.

I have no references as I tend to stay to myself and don't have friends in the hobby so is it normal that Steve would ask for an I'd and paystub to verify me? I respect the decision and can certainly understand why but I'm not sure I'm that hard up to be approved.

Vinnie Kramer
06-26-19, 14:54
Background details are in my original report and there was no change from that.

Second time was better than the first. Even though I much prefer petite spinners, Peach is a blast.

CincyMonger66
06-26-19, 16:04
Go see Princess Peach.

She's a very cute BBW that has amazing oral skills. Just saw her again and she has improved her oral skills by a ton, and it was already great before. She's very enthusiastic and will do CIMWS without you even having to ask. For the price it's hard for me to find better. Does FS covered, but honestly her bbjcimws is close to my top 5.

CM66.

Larat76
06-26-19, 16:11
Background details are in my original report and there was no change from that.

Second time was better than the first. Even though I much prefer petite spinners, Peach is a blast.I agree. She cricketed me the first time but made up for it. She is a very nice person and truly enjoys her career.

Hillbilly Bob
06-26-19, 16:13
Contact Steve at EE and I'm sure he'll be happy to provide a face pic. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.Not sure but I don't think Steve will send a picture without Bookee giving the ok. Providers don't show their face for privacy reasons.

WesJ96
06-26-19, 17:16
Anyone had any luck with her lately tried texting her a couple time and nothing.Same here, hopefully she's ok.

Scup1958
06-26-19, 23:45
Not sure but I don't think Steve will send a picture without Bookee giving the ok. Providers don't show their face for privacy reasons.I'm sure you're right HB. Steve would not provide a pic without the providers permission. That said, I don't recall ever asking him for a pic and not getting both body and face pics. Much more informative than those on the site. It's been a few years, but I don't think that Brookee was an exception. I don't have permission to share any of those pics though. It’s best that Steve be the gatekeeper.

TravelerCin85
06-27-19, 00:40
Same here, hopefully she's ok.No response.

Cinyguy C
06-27-19, 09:29
Set up appointment with her last night, got to her area, then the dreaded crickets with no response. Should have read the board first as this is common with her.

Mbgbe696
06-27-19, 09:31
Was going to see her today, she did text back way before hand to tell me she could not make it and had other unexpected events come up. And promised to make it up to me, she sounded very sweet and the kind a girl that I'd like to see, just have to remember to be patient as she has other responsibilities in her life so I understand as long as they let me know ahead of time. So I will keep you all posted when I set up again and finally see year.Finally got to see her and WOW what a great time I had, she was amazing and awesome. One of the best GFE I've been with, and her skills were top notch. Thanks Jesse.

OrionFlame
06-27-19, 20:55
Finally got a break in the action at work so I text princess peach this morning. Never heard back. Maybe next time.

Horny As Hell
06-27-19, 22:42
I met with her recently. She is the girl in the pics and yes, she's a bbw. Decent girl and for a 22 yo seems mature actually. Absolutely no sign of any habit or demons either. She was on time too. Quoted me $110 half hour and $200 full hour. Not a clock watcher and msog (up to 2) on the full hour. Decent BBBJ and cfs as most are nowadays. No greek at all. Is cool kissing as well. You could do much worse than her.

I got to meet this cool lady a couple weeks ago. We agreed I'd wait to post my review until her ad was back up.

She is smart and personable. We worked out a plan for a pleasant "chit chat" in my car. She is cute. Nice looking lady but don't expect a tiny little spinner. She's a real woman with some curves, so manage your expectations accordingly.

The best part was clear communication and a respectful effort to work out a plan. Not pretentious at all. It was pure satisfaction all the way. Looking forward to the next time!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89913&cityid=350

Catlikr
06-27-19, 23:38
Well I should have listened to you all in January! Christen cheated as many of you predicted would happen and we've ended our relationship. She's working out of her Mom's trailer in Milford but beware the Milford police and the Clermont Sheriff both know what she's doing and where she's doing it out of. Just do not want any of you to get into trouble.

More info to be had if interested PM me.

Vinnie Kramer
06-28-19, 10:09
Now that I think about it, she did mention going out of town for the weekend. That could explain the lack of response. Or not.

Finally got a break in the action at work so I text princess peach this morning. Never heard back. Maybe next time.

LknForAgGdTime
06-28-19, 16:48
She has been in Mason at a few notels.

Melanie keeps popping up every 6-8 months or so after she gets out of the big house after violating parole. Her PO keeps a tight leash on her so be careful if you venture in to see her.

She is also a few fries short of a happy meal and will tell you stories of how she thinks everyone is out to get her. Very paranoid.

Fulanito28
06-28-19, 16:53
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90465&cityid=350

Kate is funny as shit, has a very pretty face. Nice, tall body and by the tightest I've ever had. Great, I mean great BBBJ. Very cool girl, easy pick up, nice area and a cool girl. Will repeat.

OneMan
06-29-19, 07:10
It's been a while since I have posted. I haven't been out since last November, which is about my pace heh. Any who, had a chance to get out with the help of taking some vacation time. Tried to make contact with several cincy providers with crickets. Was able to get a hold of Cherry daiquiri. Unfortunately she can not host on the days I typically can get out. She offered a car date, I was feeling adventurous, So I agreed. (first car date ever for that matter). She was ready at the time we agreed (good communication and punctuality.) Pictures are current and accurate. Very pretty in person, great body. Very much the spinner type. I have read the reports where she is mechanical and doesn't get into it, but for my session she was very personable. Maybe it was because of our chit chat on the 10 minute drive to the parking spot, but there was never an uncomfortable silence. The session consisted of an above average BBBJ, all positions available in a car date were available. She was pleasurably vocal throughout it. She said she wasn't a big fan of CIM which was fine for me at the time. All in all a nice GFE. I will definitely repeat, but probably when she is able to host. Downside of car date (even in a pickup with a decent size back seat) is we couldn't do CG and I couldn't get a good view from K9. She only asked for. 8 but I found the experience of my first car date enjoyable enough to tip more. Not sure if I will do another car date though. Just can't spread out. I recommend and will repeat.

FortunateSon1
06-29-19, 10:19
I have no references as I tend to stay to myself and don't have friends in the hobby so is it normal that Steve would ask for an I'd and paystub to verify me? I respect the decision and can certainly understand why but I'm not sure I'm that hard up to be approved.The references he is looking for are from past providers you have seen. You should have a few of those to send him. He just wants to make sure the providers say you are reliable, show up when you set appointments, aren't abusive to the ladies, actually leave what you agreed to, etc. It's the same reason we use him, because he tries to screen his ladies' reputations the same way.

GolfGuy
06-29-19, 13:00
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink! LOL. Man I'm sorry for your bad luck. Hard to believe a hooker actually CHEATED on you! Of all the bad luck. I remember a few months ago when someone was posting they were nailing her in all holes weekly trying to help you give up on that dream. I've been around here for years and this "starting a relationship with a hooker" thing rarely goes well for anyone. Live and learn I guess.

Well I should have listened to you all in January! Christen cheated as many of you predicted would happen and we've ended our relationship. She's working out of her Mom's trailer in Milford but beware the Milford police and the Clermont Sheriff both know what she's doing and where she's doing it out of. Just do not want any of you to get into trouble.

More info to be had if interested PM me.

PaiMei
06-29-19, 13:16
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90465&cityid=350

Kate is funny as shit, has a very pretty face. Nice, tall body and by the tightest I've ever had. Great, I mean great BBBJ. Very cool girl, easy pick up, nice area and a cool girl. Will repeat.I second that emotion. Woke up horny as hell, saw this review, and contacted her. She vetted me (I'm still a newb so it's been difficult) then I picked her up in a daydream. She came hopping down the road, tits bouncing freely in her thin striped shirt. On cloud 9, a hotty for sure, great bod. Only difficulty was finding somewhere safe to go in this daydream. We floated around for a bit and she started on me while I was driving. The was fun. But I didn't end up happy until we found our safe place. Next time I'll dream at night w / a little better geographic intel. Ready for multiple repeats.

PaiMei
06-29-19, 13:33
Pictures are current and accurate. Very pretty in person, great body. Very much the spinner type. I have read the reports where she is mechanical and doesn't get into it, but for my session she was very personable. Maybe it was because of our chit chat on the 10 minute drive to the parking spot, but there was never an uncomfortable silence.Cherry's great, I can relate. She was my 1st so I got to go to bat for her (plus I need more action on here to get better fkn vetted! I left a review for her already but to go into more detail I'll say the BBBJ was good. She worked hard and it's the thing that eventually made me happy. And I'll also say that she left happy too because when we were going at it there was that magical little moment when a woman's face gets all flushed, her legs start shaking and the moaning takes on a distinct cadence. Nothing too mechanical about it, nope. I can only assume you get out of it what you put into it. Plan on repeating very soon w / "tip" ready.

Tyler4178
06-29-19, 23:12
Anyone have any experience with crissybelle since she has been back.

Tried texting her Friday and Saturday with no response.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90298&cityid=350

Tickle Jay
06-30-19, 05:10
I second that emotion. Woke up horny as hell, saw this review, and contacted her. She vetted me (I'm still a newb so it's been difficult) then I picked her up in a daydream. She came hopping down the road, tits bouncing freely in her thin striped shirt. On cloud 9, a hotty for sure, great bod. Only difficulty was finding somewhere safe to go in this daydream. We floated around for a bit and she started on me while I was driving. The was fun. But I didn't end up happy until we found our safe place. Next time I'll dream at night w / a little better geographic intel. Ready for multiple repeats.Looks like she's also on Seeking.

Ky Mike53
06-30-19, 12:38
Looks like she's also on Seeking.What is her screen name on SA?

JohnnyDoe
06-30-19, 14:04
Just saw ella again. One of my atf. Great body, sweet and great hygiene. She is using a temp number right now. She asked me to share. 801-9531.

Buckeyez11
06-30-19, 18:26
Was recently in your city and figured I'd meet with someone. Brookee from EE seems to be popular on the boards so went with her. On paper I wasn't sure about our meeting seeing as my typical type was young, blonde, spinner types and she seemed to be a brunette full figured woman in her 30's. Man was I ever wrong. First, I think she looks at least 10 years younger than she is. Second, she really knows what she's doing. I'm already trying to meet with her again.

Taking a look at your boards I may need to make the trip down 71 more often. Ever since the laws past last year and sites started shutting down Columbus action went really downhill. Basically just have the 2 extremes of junkies and high end girls looking for north of 400 an hour.

Gjpbka
06-30-19, 18:33
Hey guys, just a note that if you've been trying to get ahold of Hannah she had phone issues over the weekend and had to get a new phone. Her new number is 317-420-2997. (Her old one used to end in 2158.).

Tickle Jay
07-01-19, 04:30
What is her screen name on SA?Sent you a pm.

LuvinCurves79
07-01-19, 09:07
Saw this young lady for a half hour of good times this morning. Personality is spot on and communication is flawless. Her place is private and she's adding furniture as others have mentioned. Skill level when it comes to oral is second to none. If anyone knows someone better let me know! I had to stop her a few times to keep from finishing fast. Tall, skinny and pretty, Ashley is a blast and I will be repeating. As always, stay safe and have fun gentlemen.

LC79.

JiffyPop
07-01-19, 10:11
Just saw ella again. One of my atf. Great body, sweet and great hygiene. She is using a temp number right now. She asked me to share. 801-9531.Hey JonnyDoe, tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. Does the Ella you write about have an ad? Thanks, JP.

PaiMei
07-01-19, 11:08
Sent you a pm.I've just been using usasg classifieds.

Cincy Fun
07-01-19, 16:45
Got done with work early and text Ella who responded pretty quickly promising a fun day. She said she was "free now" and I gave her an ETA of about 15 minutes. I originally text her on the phone that someone said was her temporary phone but she responded back on her iPhone so I could tell that she read my ETA message a minute after it was sent. I arrived on time, text a few times. Crickets. Tried the other phone. Crickets. Finally after waiting 17 minutes I sent a text demonstrating my confusion and said maybe another time.

She read the messages 28 minutes after I arrived. And what was her response? Nothing. Zippo. Zilch. Not a "I'm sorry", no "I got a phone call" or "I was in the shower" — all of which I would have accepted because I like to give these providers the benefit of the doubt. Hell I was across the street and if she had responded with anything, seriously ANYTHING, I would have come back. This does not seem like the behavior of someone who is sober. This seems like the behavior of someone who cared more about using than anything else.

I'm glad others had a great time. I hope I'm totally wrong and there is a really good explanation for her not responding at all. But I can't think of one.

Stay safe.

CF.

Dustymuck
07-01-19, 19:33
Chirp, chirp, chirp.

Had everything set up, got to her place and no response. Wasted my time on this one like many others.

BengalMan
07-02-19, 08:40
Taylor Nikole has been reviewed many times here. She is an excellent provider. Saw her over the weekend and she was better than ever. She has put on just a little more weight and it really looks good on her, even though she is still a spinner. Her small tits are fuller and firm, her ass has filled a little and is a firm handful and of course her legs are always well toned. She just had a very nice happy glow. Her communication was great and the incall across the river was sketchy-looking but very safe and clean. Her performance is always spot on. Jus a really nice time in reconecting with a true pro.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89954&cityid=350

Jt4914
07-02-19, 13:41
I'm confused by all the bad reviews lately on Roxie. I saw her just before the reviews started flying and had an awesome time with absolutely not issues. Nice clean incall, very relaxed and one, if not THE, best visits I've ever had. I hesitated after reading the reviews but took a chance and saw her again. Again, another amazing, no drama visit. Talked about the reviews and got her side of the story which seems legit so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe I'm pressing my luck but visited for a third time a few days ago for another no drama, relaxed, very energetic session.

I plan to revisit often and hope the bad reviews were isolated instances or false. I will certainly report back if things go bad but have no reason to believe it will based on my experience.

Good luck everyone and stay safe.

Cincy Fun
07-02-19, 14:49
Did a search and found nothing. Yet I could have sworn she's been reviewed several times. Appreciate any help. Thanks!

Joedirt0211
07-02-19, 16:33
Crickets strike again. Chirp Chirp.

Rolled the dice twice today with her and came up short. Set up a time for 1 pm and as I'm driving there I get a text telling me that she "got called into her day job and won't be home till 3 pm. " So I head back to work and tell her 3 pm will work out just the same for me. Then I get a text at 2 pm saying she is on her way home and can meet earlier if I want. 3 pm still works better for me, so 2:30 I leave work, tell her I'm on my way, and she texts me that she is on break getting lunch and will be home in about 30 min. 3 pm came and I start texting her with no response back.

Joedirt0211
07-02-19, 16:38
Same experience on my end today. Twice! LOL.

Chirp, chirp, chirp.

Had everything set up, got to her place and no response. Wasted my time on this one like many others.

DrDave39
07-02-19, 16:52
Got done with work early and text Ella who responded pretty quickly promising a fun day. She said she was "free now" and I gave her an ETA of about 15 minutes. I originally text her on the phone that someone said was her temporary phone but she responded back on her iPhone so I could tell that she read my ETA message a minute after it was sent. I arrived on time, text a few times. Crickets. Tried the other phone. Crickets. Finally after waiting 17 minutes I sent a text demonstrating my confusion and said maybe another time.

She read the messages 28 minutes after I arrived. And what was her response? Nothing. Zippo. Zilch. Not a "I'm sorry", no "I got a phone call" or "I was in the shower" all of which I would have accepted because I like to give these providers the benefit of the doubt. Hell I was across the street and if she had responded with anything, seriously ANYTHING, I would have come back. This does not seem like the behavior of someone who is sober. This seems like the behavior of someone who cared more about using than anything else.

I'm glad others had a great time. I hope I'm totally wrong and there is a really good explanation for her not responding at all. But I can't think of one.

Stay safe.

CF.Yep. Ghosted me today. Confirmed an hour before, arrived at the notel, texted I was there, no response for 20 minutes. Texted her I was leaving, no response 3 hours later. Completely done and I would urge all mongers to do the same.

The good dr.

Cincy38
07-02-19, 18:05
Yep. Ghosted me today. Confirmed an hour before, arrived at the notel, texted I was there, no response for 20 minutes. Texted her I was leaving, no response 3 hours later. Completely done and I would urge all mongers to do the same.

The good dr.I have had the same experience with Ella as well. Couple hours wasted.

BestMistake33
07-02-19, 18:06
Yep. Ghosted me today. Confirmed an hour before, arrived at the notel, texted I was there, no response for 20 minutes. Texted her I was leaving, no response 3 hours later. Completely done and I would urge all mongers to do the same.

The good dr.Same exact for me today. She told me location and said she was free. Showed up and sent a text and tried to call. Tried both numbers she advertises with. Crickets.

Disappointing that she is starting to get the stand people up reputation.

DrDave39
07-02-19, 21:14
Same exact for me today. She told me location and said she was free. Showed up and sent a text and tried to call. Tried both numbers she advertises with. Crickets.

Disappointing that she is starting to get the stand people up reputation.I'm curious- what time? Mine was 2:30.

D.

Westsider21
07-02-19, 21:24
For what it's worth, she has a new ad up saying her phone wasn't working and now has a new number. I'm tempted to ask what the discount is as her prices were already pretty reasonable.

Hillbilly Bob
07-03-19, 08:15
Same exact for me today. She told me location and said she was free. Showed up and sent a text and tried to call. Tried both numbers she advertises with. Crickets.

Disappointing that she is starting to get the stand people up reputation.That has always been her MO when she was on meds. Good time when you see her but not worth the hassle for me.

Irl Fan
07-03-19, 13:56
I got an unsolicited text from her 357 number Monday around noon. When I initially made contact she quoted 240 for the hour, which in my opinion is ridiculous, so I never followed up.

For what it's worth, she has a new ad up saying her phone wasn't working and now has a new number. I'm tempted to ask what the discount is as her prices were already pretty reasonable.

D Nut
07-03-19, 14:51
On the road again so this needs to be short. Met with Ryann of EE. Scheduling with Steve is always some and hassle free. If he says someone is available at X: XX time, you can bank on it.

Ryann is exactly as reviewed. Again, no drama and no surprises, other than any apprehensions you might have are quickly put to bed. No issues there either.

Fun, cute, open to most ideas.

It was a successful arrangement in every sense of the word.

D'Nut, out.

Westsider21
07-03-19, 20:29
I got an unsolicited text from her 357 number Monday around noon. When I initially made contact she quoted 240 for the hour, which in my opinion is ridiculous, so I never followed up.Not sure why she up charged you, she still has her old ad up and the prices are as follows:

BnG: 40.

QV: 60.

HHR: 100.

HR:200.

Who knows, maybe she raised her prices and now the old prices are the "discount".

Tit Man Too
07-04-19, 10:34
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90486&cityid=350

I can't find anything about her. Might be just my type.

Thanks.

Kyfordboy85
07-04-19, 11:35
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90486&cityid=350

I can't find anything about her. Might be just my type.

Thanks.That's Madeline from ee.

TenBucks22
07-04-19, 11:37
After a recommendation from a fellow monger, reasonable but thorough screening, and a few weeks of sorting out schedules, I was finally able to meet with Zoey. Suffice it to say that the wait was well worth it. Just plain WOW. Met this hot young lady at her very comfortable and safe incall. She is far better looking in person than her pictures suggest, which are still enticing and sexy. She is very friendly, easy to be with, very easy on the eyes, and very much like reuniting with an old girlfriend. YMMV, but my opinion suggests her body is just smoking. Beautifully tanned and toned. Pencil eraser nips that loved to receive attention. Completely filled my definition of GFE. I'll keep the details of our visit between us, but I left my no-rushed visit absolutely spent. This young lady knows how to please a man, and sure seemed to enjoy herself. I will definitely keep her in a regular rotation. Far and away one of the best visits I have had in the hobby.

BTBear
07-04-19, 12:26
I guess one of Steve's Chicks has decided to spread her wings and go independent.

I wonder if it was on her own, or if something happened that ended the relationship.

That's Madeline from ee.

Dgwkpe
07-04-19, 13:52
I texted with her and she said she was Kenzee? Are they one in the same?

I guess one of Steve's Chicks has decided to spread her wings and go independent.

I wonder if it was on her own, or if something happened that ended the relationship.

Bmcov
07-04-19, 15:07
I texted with her and she said she was Kenzee? Are they one in the same?She's always posted on her own while working with Steve. It's usually been on EB though. Maddi, Madeline, Kenzee, all the same girl.

BTBear
07-04-19, 21:23
Searched EB and found nothing.

A link would help.

She's always posted on her own while working with Steve. It's usually been on EB though. Maddi, Madeline, Kenzee, all the same girl.

BigGuy3627
07-04-19, 23:03
I was going to pull the trigger on Katebug tonight. We exchanged a few text asked me how long I wanted and had been awhile so I replied how long do you want. I was ready to throw down the $$ and then got ghosted probably for the best. Does anyone know of a good looking outcall provider?

LiamBrennan
07-04-19, 23:31

I wonder if it was on her own, or if something happened that ended the relationship.Maybe she'll post a face pic and get some business! Anyone had any experience with her?

LiamBrennan
07-04-19, 23:38
Contact Steve at EE and I'm sure he'll be happy to provide a face pic. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.Shouldn't have to ask for a face pic. That is indicative of a seller's market and that's not good. I understand the rationale for their policy, and none of us should be upset that they don't give out face pics. But once again, people "vote with their feet," and I would never schedule a visit with anyone unless I know what the provider looks like. I don't care if there are body pics and they are knockouts. There should be full disclosure, or we can walk on down the road.

BigGuy3627
07-05-19, 00:08
I was going to pull the trigger on Katebug tonight. We exchanged a few text asked me how long I wanted and had been awhile so I replied how long do you want. I was ready to throw down the $$ and then got ghosted probably for the best. Does anyone know of a good looking outcall provider?She did text back and all is well waiting on a dream.

Scarab31
07-05-19, 06:09
I was going to pull the trigger on Katebug tonight. We exchanged a few text asked me how long I wanted and had been awhile so I replied how long do you want. I was ready to throw down the $$ and then got ghosted probably for the best. Does anyone know of a good looking outcall provider?Ashley / firefantasy, becky, cherry daquir will let you pick them up or uber to your place.

Brookee has driven to me before And ashleigh DD if she comes out of current utr status.

DrDave39
07-05-19, 11:43
Just passing along, she could really use some business (it has been dead this week due to the 4th) Fireworks guaranteed! My past few visits have been spectacular.

The good dr.

Bullet454
07-05-19, 13:05
Anyone know if she is seeing clients again or still not responding.

kozmicblue
07-05-19, 13:17
I would second that! Dreamed about her multiple times and each one has been top notch! Always wake up smiling!

Just passing along, she could really use some business (it has been dead this week due to the 4th) Fireworks guaranteed! My past few visits have been spectacular.

The good dr.

D Nut
07-05-19, 22:01
Anyone know if she is seeing clients again or still not responding.She has responded to my texts, but the response has been the long laundry list of her rules. Too long for me. I passed. I felt like she was only providing access to a hole. Anything else was not contracted for.

Boatman
07-05-19, 23:34
I'm coming to town next week, and this blonde girl looks interesting- however I'm sure there's more to her story. Before I contact her, does anyone have any experience (good, bad, indifferent)?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89919&cityid=350

I'll be staying at a hotel on the east side of town- if you know anyone who would go out there for an outcall, it would be appreciated.

I'm semi-familiar with the area, but not with the providers (other than Jesse Jane).
Please PM me.

Thanks.

BTBear
07-05-19, 23:48
I live on the East Side and to be honest with you, Jesse Jane is the best there is out that way. My experience with some of the others, always made me feel uneasy. All of them seemed to be on drugs.

Jesse gets a bad rap sometimes for communication, but I have never had an issue with that. Unlike a lot of them, she isn't on drugs, is very healthy and is honest. In her case she just has a lot of things going on in her life that limits her availablity.

You mentioned her, why you singled her out is unclear. A number of members won't pay her rates, even though Seniors get a discount which puts her in line with ladies like Molly Daniels, Taylor Nikole and also some of Steve's EE ladies.

As to the "Blonde Girl" she has gone by a number of "names" and has had less than stellar reviews. Maybe that is why she keeps changing her name. If she was consistant, like Molly, Taylor or Jesse, she wouldn't change her name as that makes it harder to build regulars because those MEH or negative reviews get associated with the old name. A new name just gets you in for the first appointment and they don't care about gettting a second one.

I'm coming to town next week, and this blonde girl looks interesting- however I'm sure there's more to her story. Before I contact her, does anyone have any experience (good, bad, indifferent)?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89919&cityid=350

I'll be staying at a hotel on the east side of town- if you know anyone who would go out there for an outcall, it would be appreciated.

I'm semi-familiar with the area, but not with the providers (other than Jesse Jane).
Please PM me.

Thanks.

DeadMan1069
07-06-19, 03:33
JoselineW recently posted and she's in the hospital. Lost part of her leg and now needs heart surgery thanos to her POTS syndrome.

I only got to see her twice veggie she ended up in the hospital. Yes communication is very challenging with her, but if you end up getting in to see her, she is fantastic.

Anyway, she can't work sooooo she might lose her house and she's asking for help of any kind if you can.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-heart-surgery-trying-to-hang-on-to-house?pc=em_co_shareflow_m&rcid=r01-156202280817-7299a555be9a4f36

Thanks in advanced.

Tuffy12
07-06-19, 07:25
I see a few reviews of her but nothing in the last 4-5 months. Anyone seen her lately? If so, please post a review or pm.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89630&cityid=350

Westsider21
07-06-19, 10:58
I see a few reviews of her but nothing in the last 4-5 months. Anyone seen her lately? If so, please post a review or pm.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89630&cityid=350I reviewed her last month, check my post history. It was a very meh experience, but she has since lowered her prices, so it might be worth giving her a shot.

MisforMaster
07-06-19, 16:08

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89630&cityid=350I tried to see her yesterday, but, our schedules couldn't align up: on the positive side, she does answer her texts fairly quickly.

JustTry
07-06-19, 18:41
JoselineW recently posted and she's in the hospital. Lost part of her leg and now needs heart surgery thanos to her POTS syndrome.

I only got to see her twice veggie she ended up in the hospital. Yes communication is very challenging with her, but if you end up getting in to see her, she is fantastic.

Anyway, she can't work sooooo she might lose her house and she's asking for help of any kind if you can.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-heart-surgery-trying-to-hang-on-to-house?pc=em_co_shareflow_m&rcid=r01-156202280817-7299a555be9a4f36

Thanks in advanced.Thank you for posting that info to help her out.

BFDeal
07-06-19, 19:10
She looks great in the pics, too.

After a recommendation from a fellow monger, reasonable but thorough screening, and a few weeks of sorting out schedules, I was finally able to meet with Zoey. Suffice it to say that the wait was well worth it. Just plain WOW. Met this hot young lady at her very comfortable and safe incall. She is far better looking in person than her pictures suggest, which are still enticing and sexy. She is very friendly, easy to be with, very easy on the eyes, and very much like reuniting with an old girlfriend. YMMV, but my opinion suggests her body is just smoking. Beautifully tanned and toned. Pencil eraser nips that loved to receive attention. Completely filled my definition of GFE. I'll keep the details of our visit between us, but I left my no-rushed visit absolutely spent. This young lady knows how to please a man, and sure seemed to enjoy herself. I will definitely keep her in a regular rotation. Far and away one of the best visits I have had in the hobby.

JackRussell
07-07-19, 00:56
This beauty seems to have finally dropped her ad. Tried to contact her multiple times to no avail. She must have found a well-heeled SD to sweep her away. Jack.

GoingCA
07-07-19, 04:16
First timer here. I recently visited Blaire for a QV in NKY. It was great! I have mixed emotions about joining the hobby, but no regrets. I couldn't believe I was actually between the legs of a great looking woman 20 years younger than me. LOL.

Her communication was good and she put me at ease immediately. This is fun.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89797&cityid=350

RolSub18
07-07-19, 11:56
First timer here. I recently visited Blaire for a QV in NKY. It was great! I have mixed emotions about joining the hobby, but no regrets. I couldn't believe I was actually between the legs of a great looking woman 20 years younger than me. LOL.

Her communication was good and she put me at ease immediately. This is fun.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89797&cityid=350Agreed, she's fantastic.

GonHome
07-07-19, 14:51
All, just passing this along but buyer beware.

Was able to meet her for the first time around a week ago and had a great time with her. Fast forward to today and I made a mistake in letting her have money in advance to "drop off" to her sis before we left. Waited around for several minutes to figure out what was happening and it ended with her messaging back about cops and I nope'd right out just in case. So, watch your six and avoid if possible, cause you might lose cash or you might get far far worse.

Stay safe out there.

ChargersFan18
07-07-19, 14:53
This beauty seems to have finally dropped her ad. Tried to contact her multiple times to no avail. She must have found a well-heeled SD to sweep her away. Jack.Okay so has anyone actually met her? I saw the one review but with her being that attractive, I would expect more. So from doing some research it seems she will have an ad up and take it down from time to time.

She has a profile on what's your price, and messaged her and she replied but I'm wondering if she is real or a fake.

Ky Mike53
07-07-19, 17:33
Okay so has anyone actually met her? I saw the one review but with her being that attractive, I would expect more. So from doing some research it seems she will have an ad up and take it down from time to time.

She has a profile on what's your price, and messaged her and she replied but I'm wondering if she is real or a fake.She is definitely real. I met her from WYP. Had a great time. She is even prettier than her pics. Not sure what is going on with her lately but if you are fortunate enough to meet her, I feel confident you will be happy.

Fatmando
07-07-19, 17:40
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89797&cityid=350

The review today from someone with one post is a little questionable.

I tried for days to see Blaire. It took forever and way too much contact. There was nothing easy about it. Numerous times we would agree on a service and time and she wouldn't send an address. She would often forget previous conversations. At least four times she asked me "are you a cop", having completely forgotten any previous conversations. Even after setting up an agreed time. I tell her that I am a senior on this site and she can check my status.

I drive to her hotel in Sharonville, in a hotel that I'd prefer to avoid. I knock on her door. The door next to me opens and a man stares at me and then smiles and shuts the door. I come in and there is there is no greeting, no hug, nothing pleasant. She just blurts out "touch me so I know that you're not a cop. " I do and she asks me to go the restroom and clean up as she hands me clean wipes. I come out and she says "I'm going to use the restroom, please leave the money on the counter. " I tell her that I pays afterwards. She says: "I always get MY money first. " At that point nothing had happened and I felt like that it was still my money. She was not willing to budge, so I left after wasting too much time and driving too far.

Perhaps this point should go in the argument thread, but why do girls want to advertise on here and not go by the rules for mongering that is listed. How do they want our business, our security but not or norms?

I left frustrated and luckily was able to contact Saffron for what was MUCH easier and very enjoyable time.

Fatmando
07-07-19, 18:04
After a horrible time with Blair, I called Saffron. She responded quickly and we set something up. I did not like the neighborhood or her place. It may be to much for many of you. She was affectionate as soon as I walked in and very accommodating. She looks just like her pictures.

I got into her alternative vibe and look. It felt like a BFE encounter as she was skilled and energetic. It was a nice change of pace and I'll see her again.

Dick Morehead
07-07-19, 18:08

The review today from someone with one post is a little questionable.

I tried for days to see Blaire. It took forever and way too much contact. There was nothing easy about it. Numerous times we would agree on a service and time and she wouldn't send an address. She would often forget previous conversations. At least four times she asked me "are you a cop", having completely forgotten any previous conversations. Even after setting up an agreed time. I tell her that I am a senior on this site and she can check my status.

I drive to her hotel in Sharonville, in a hotel that I'd prefer to avoid. I knock on her door. The door next to me opens and a man stares at me and then smiles and shuts the door. I come in and there is there is no greeting, no hug, nothing pleasant. She just blurts out "touch me so I know that you're not a cop. " I do and she asks me to go the restroom and clean up as she hands me clean wipes. I come out and she says "I'm going to use the restroom, please leave the money on the counter. " I tell her that I pays afterwards. She says: "I always get MY money first. " At that point nothing had happened and I felt like that it was still my money. She was not willing to budge, so I left after wasting too much time and driving too far.You beat me to the draw (review). I didn't have such a tough time scheduling with Blaire and was given her address promptly. Once I got there I was on the border whether to visit her or leave, as I did not like that notel either. I have very mixed feelings about our time together. I should have done just as you did and leave after she asked to leave the donation in the dresser before activities started, but I went ahead, didn't feel the good about it but broke that rule. I will say that she did deliver as promised for our hhr session. OK head game, covered doggie, finished by cumming on her nice size boobs. However. For the same donation I was kicking myself in the ass as I could have revisited several much more attractive ladies that I feel very comfortable with such as Brookee, Kyla, Divine Rachael, Silver, Madeline and the list goes on. Sometimes a guy thinks with the wrong head. Lesson learned.

JustTry
07-07-19, 18:12
Saw her recently. Easy set up and communication excellent. She is cute, sexy, sweet and easy to connect with. Very GFE! Had a great hour with her. She is really into taking care of you. I will definitely repeat.

TMeister
07-07-19, 19:11
This beauty seems to have finally dropped her ad. Tried to contact her multiple times to no avail. She must have found a well-heeled SD to sweep her away. Jack.I finally gave up as well after 3 weeks of nonstop texting and not even a tiny little response back. She is Queen of the Crickets.

She's too sexy for this area and can call her own shots. My guess is that she found a few wealthy doctors to be her sugar daddies and they have exclusive rights to her sweet coochie and mouth. Got to remember these fellas are making $300,000 plus a year so each one of them giving her a couple grand per month for access to that sizzling body is pocket money for them. Lucky bastards!!

WarlockKy
07-07-19, 23:16
This beauty seems to have finally dropped her ad. Tried to contact her multiple times to no avail. She must have found a well-heeled SD to sweep her away. Jack.She had a starter website up, but it's down now.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/profile/7dbd737636ffcaf6

DeadMan1069
07-07-19, 23:33
Had another visit with Amy. Great communication, great looking MILF, great location. Very attentive, very accommodating, BBBJCIM, GFE, DATY, CFS. K9 is her favorite. Not a clock watcher. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Will definitely repeat.

DeadMan1069
07-07-19, 23:48
Reached out to her a few weeks ago. She answered with hello how are you and then no more responses. Tried again today and nothing. Oh well, can't say I didn't try.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90231&cityid=350

Science Guy
07-08-19, 00:23
Saw her recently. Easy set up and communication excellent. She is cute, sexy, sweet and easy to connect with. Very GFE! Had a great hour with her. She is really into taking care of you. I will definitely repeat.Totally agree! Very friendly person!

Science Guy
07-08-19, 00:57
On the road again so this needs to be short. Met with Ryann of EE. Scheduling with Steve is always some and hassle free. If he says someone is available at X: XX time, you can bank on it.

Ryann is exactly as reviewed. Again, no drama and no surprises, other than any apprehensions you might have are quickly put to bed. No issues there either.

Fun, cute, open to most ideas.

It was a successful arrangement in every sense of the word.

D'Nut, out.Yes! Very true. I had a similar experience. Such a nice and friendly person.

MontgomeryMm67
07-08-19, 01:34
So, I have been on hobby hiatus for personal reasons but there was something about Zoey that really excited me. I texted her and heard back promptly. She asked for references and I provided the info but she still wanted to meet before we did the deed to make sure she felt comfortable. I appreciate the extra effort to be safe. Zoey is super cute, her pics are accurate for sure but she is cuter and sexier in person. She is 5'5" with a toned, tan body. She has natural B cup breasts with perfectly perky nipples and the smoothest, cleanest and tastiest kitty. OMG. She is 100% GFE, great kisser, great eye contact and playfulness on BBBJ, and a dynamo when the cover goes on. Please treat her well, she is a great addition to this area. DM if you want additional details.

SirPaul
07-08-19, 11:21
Had the pleasure of seeing Brooke through EE a few times in the past month. She is wonderful and I will keep repeating.

InKent
07-08-19, 11:25
Was fortunate enough to connect in a dream with Chanel the other day. She's been hard to get a hold of lately. Same location in Florence. As always, Chanel is a great little spinner with super tight body and great attitude. Not GFE, but always a friendly experience. Will repeat whenever I can find her. Says her sister is still out of the game, FYI.

WanderingAbout
07-08-19, 13:46
She is on WYP. Asking $150-$200 just to meet for drinks or dinner or lunch. Which means if she can get that and keep her clothes on why would she continue to escort? Unless she needs a lot of money quick you probably won't be seeing much of her When she's scoring up to 300 bucks a day just meeting guys for a drink wyp.

This beauty seems to have finally dropped her ad. Tried to contact her multiple times to no avail. She must have found a well-heeled SD to sweep her away. Jack.

Cincyman513
07-08-19, 20:23
So, I have been on hobby hiatus for personal reasons but there was something about Zoey that really excited me. I texted her and heard back promptly. She asked for references and I provided the info but she still wanted to meet before we did the deed to make sure she felt comfortable. I appreciate the extra effort to be safe. Zoey is super cute, her pics are accurate for sure but she is cuter and sexier in person. She is 5'5" with a toned, tan body. She has natural B cup breasts with perfectly perky nipples and the smoothest, cleanest and tastiest kitty. OMG. She is 100% GFE, great kisser, great eye contact and playfulness on BBBJ, and a dynamo when the cover goes on. Please treat her well, she is a great addition to this area. DM if you want additional details.I tried to send you a message but your mailbox in full. Could you tell me where she advertises, if at all. Thanks.

Cincyman513.

Westsider21
07-08-19, 20:46
I tried to send you a message but your mailbox in full. Could you tell me where she advertises, if at all. Thanks.

Cincyman513.Usaadultclassifieds. Nl / classifieds / index. Php? View=showad&adid=89968&cityid=350.

MontgomeryMm67
07-08-19, 22:15
I tried to send you a message but your mailbox in full. Could you tell me where she advertises, if at all. Thanks.

Cincyman513.I cleared my email. Zoey advertises on USAAC, that's why I posted in this forum.

DeadMan1069
07-09-19, 08:59
Anyone have a good recommendation for an Asian provider?

Feel free to PM me with details.

Thanks in advance.

First Half
07-09-19, 09:42
Usaadultclassifieds. Nl / classifieds / index. Php? View=showad&adid=89968&cityid=350.

I cleared my email. Zoey advertises on USAAC, that's why I posted in this forum.Zoey working link (http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89968&cityid=350)

Todd Cincy
07-09-19, 13:47
She is on WYP. Asking $150-$200 just to meet for drinks or dinner or lunch. Which means if she can get that and keep her clothes on why would she continue to escort? Unless she needs a lot of money quick you probably won't be seeing much of her When she's scoring up to 300 bucks a day just meeting guys for a drink wyp.Never pay for anything beyond what you would pay on a normal date in real life. (Buy the girl's drinks and / or food; nothing else.).

There are scammers on SA, WYP, and SB who line up four or five guys in a single day, and charge them $100 or so apiece to meet for coffee.

I almost fell into this trap myself a few weeks ago, until I realized what was going on.

This has become a business model for some of these girls. The sugar scene is 10 years old now.

But only if there are guys willng to be dupes.

ChargersFan18
07-09-19, 16:29
She is on WYP. Asking $150-$200 just to meet for drinks or dinner or lunch. Which means if she can get that and keep her clothes on why would she continue to escort? Unless she needs a lot of money quick you probably won't be seeing much of her When she's scoring up to 300 bucks a day just meeting guys for a drink wyp.Aaaand she must have deleted her profile on wyp.

Was messaging a girl and went to look aty last brief interaction with blonde Cincy and noticed it was gone. Damn I wanted to meet her. Why does it seems we mention a girl on these sugar sites half the time their ad gets deleted or something.

Why or is it just me? Oh well easy come easy go and props for the guy's who say they have met her.

ChargersFan18
07-09-19, 16:40
She is on WYP. Asking $150-$200 just to meet for drinks or dinner or lunch. Which means if she can get that and keep her clothes on why would she continue to escort? Unless she needs a lot of money quick you probably won't be seeing much of her When she's scoring up to 300 bucks a day just meeting guys for a drink wyp.

Never pay for anything beyond what you would pay on a normal date in real life. (Buy the girl's drinks and / or food; nothing else.).

There are scammers on SA, WYP, and SB who line up four or five guys in a single day, and charge them $100 or so apiece to meet for coffee.

I almost fell into this trap myself a few weeks ago, until I realized what was going on.

This has become a business model for some of these girls. The sugar scene is 10 years old now.

But only if there are guys willng to be dupes.I'm not keen on paying for a meet and greet.

But if she is attractive enough and she can assure me of a few things like: one on one time is imminent and she agrees that our time shall be mutually beneficial.

I recently bought credits on wyp, (should have did SA) and was able to message a girl and her first sentence after giving her my number, was " I'd call if my phone was on".

Pretty much next message was "if I could help a girl out with her phone bill".

I told her I'm not comfortable doing that until I at least have met you and know you are who your pic portrays.

I don't know who these ladies are getting over on with crap like this but I refuse to be one of them.

Bmcov
07-09-19, 16:58
I'm not keen on paying for a meet and greet.

But if she is attractive enough and she can assure me of a few things like: one on one time is imminent and she agrees that our time shall be mutually beneficial.

I recently bought credits on wyp, (should have did SA) and was able to message a girl and her first sentence after giving her my number, was " I'd call if my phone was on".

Pretty much next message was "if I could help a girl out with her phone bill".

I told her I'm not comfortable doing that until I at least have met you and know you are who your pic portrays.

I don't know who these ladies are getting over on with crap like this but I refuse to be one of them.She's at a downtown hotel now and posting on EB with normal rates. She sent me several pics. Has anyone seen her lately?

MisforMaster
07-09-19, 23:16
Why does it seems we mention a girl on these sugar sites half the time their ad gets deleted or something.
Most of these girls are googling their screen name (aren't you?) to see where their profiles are being discussed. They get too much attention, they start to freak out, they delete their profile.

Either that, or, there's some total GPS syndrome working where they think that just because everyone is talking about them, that they can charge more for the same shitty service that they've been giving for a while.

Not bitter, just. Trying to be realistic.

MM.

One More Guy
07-09-19, 23:30
She's at a downtown hotel now and posting on EB with normal rates. She sent me several pics. Has anyone seen her lately?I saw her this week and it was great. Accurate pics, sweet girl, engaged in the event. Felt like a true GFE to me. I left satsified and smiling. Heck, I'm still smiling. I'd highly recommend visiting her.

Knight73
07-09-19, 23:42
I saw her this week and it was great. Accurate pics, sweet girl, engaged in the event. Felt like a true GFE to me. I left satsified and smiling. Heck, I'm still smiling. I'd highly recommend visiting her.You both can recommend all you want but a majority of us has reached out to her through text, calls and emails and have gotten crickets. Even a simple I'm tied up this week or day or hour would be nice but no response, no thanks. She can keep her GPS. There's enough decent providers that don't have that. I've tried a few times and I'm on to the next one. Happy for you and those that are on her to do list. Be safe out there.

Knight.

BTBear
07-09-19, 23:57
She was on the higher side of $250, what did you pay?

Since she is working out of a hotel instead of a house and posting on EB, how did that affect her pricing?

I saw her this week and it was great. Accurate pics, sweet girl, engaged in the event. Felt like a true GFE to me. I left satsified and smiling. Heck, I'm still smiling. I'd highly recommend visiting her.

WanderingAbout
07-10-19, 07:59
She posts her rates in her ad on EB for QV, HHR, HR for hotel visit.

Since she is working out of a hotel instead of a house and posting on EB, how did that affect her pricing?

One More Guy
07-10-19, 08:04

Since she is working out of a hotel instead of a house and posting on EB, how did that affect her pricing?She had her donations posted in her ad. I did the hour for 250. It's on the high end for the Cinci area to be sure but I think her looks are on the high end also.

Walking back to my car after a visit, I always do a mental value comparison. In some cases, I am disappointed with the value and think "well I could've gotten X for why with Z. " Not in this case. I was and still am happy with the value.

To each his own, of course.

Joe5543
07-10-19, 08:06
I will start this out with their is nothing cute about the so called cutie, Kentucky would not have her that's for sure. Old house in a shitty part of town, you have to walk in between the houses down to the basement part of the house. Their is a makeshift massage bed. I did not care for the whole experience.

BTBear
07-10-19, 08:14
I thought she was higher than 250. Her EB ad doesn't mention a rate. It also references a video that isnt there.

If her perfomance matches her looks, then $250 is a fair price.

She had her donations posted in her ad. I did the hour for 250. It's on the high end for the Cinci area to be sure but I think her looks are on the high end also.

Walking back to my car after a visit, I always do a mental value comparison. In some cases, I am disappointed with the value and think "well I could've gotten X for why with Z. " Not in this case. I was and still am happy with the value.

To each his own, of course.

UKLefty
07-10-19, 08:19
She had her donations posted in her ad. I did the hour for 250. It's on the high end for the Cinci area to be sure but I think her looks are on the high end also.

Walking back to my car after a visit, I always do a mental value comparison. In some cases, I am disappointed with the value and think .well I could've gotten X for why with Z. Not in this case. I was and still am happy with the value.

To each his own, of course.What site is EB?

Joe5543
07-10-19, 08:22
Recently saw sydney figured I would try her again she really pissed me off a couple years ago when she changed her rate on me and upped it to 160 for half I told her I was not coming so she blocked me and would not take my calls or text. Well I have a phone app now so I can change my cell number and call and text that way, so I figured what the hell try her out again. She works out of a motel near the airport. I get their and she texts me and says she is having problems getting into her room the key card is not working give her 15 minutes and she is real sorry and all that. So I waited it was more like 20 25 minutes. She is real paranoid these days will have you go to the hotel adjacent to the hotel she is at then call her stay on the phone and drive around the hotel while talking to her all the while she is spying out her window at you. I go in and in 2 years she really has put on the weight. We get started she can suck a good dick no doubt about that but the view of her is very disappointing. I start fucking and I noticed she was slurring her words and had difficulty keeping her eyes open. So I'm like WTF. We get done and I go to flush the condom and low and behold their is tissue paper laying in the bottom of the toilet with blood on it and I'm thinking WTF is she on the rag then when I left o kinda put it all togeather.

Joe5543
07-10-19, 08:32
Recently saw Hazel242 she was in a motel in nky. I got to say I had a good time. She takes direction very well was ready when I got there. I definitely will repeat again that's for sure.

RE1975
07-10-19, 09:51
Recently saw sydney figured I would try her again she really pissed me off a couple years ago when she changed her rate on me and upped it to 160 for half I told her I was not coming so she blocked me and would not take my calls or text. Well I have a phone app now so I can change my cell number and call and text that way, so I figured what the hell try her out again. She works out of a motel near the airport. I get their and she texts me and says she is having problems getting into her room the key card is not working give her 15 minutes and she is real sorry and all that. So I waited it was more like 20 25 minutes. She is real paranoid these days will have you go to the hotel adjacent to the hotel she is at then call her stay on the phone and drive around the hotel while talking to her all the while she is spying out her window at you. I go in and in 2 years she really has put on the weight. We get started she can suck a good dick no doubt about that but the view of her is very disappointing. I start fucking and I noticed she was slurring her words and had difficulty keeping her eyes open. So I'm like WTF. We get done and I go to flush the condom and low and behold their is tissue paper laying in the bottom of the toilet with blood on it and I'm thinking WTF is she on the rag then when I left o kinda put it all togeather.I'm a tad confused. So your review of her in February you said she was too heavy for you, and that you would "definitely not repeat. " Why go back then?

Ninja0805
07-10-19, 09:56
I thought she was higher than 250. Her EB ad doesn't mention a rate. It also references a video that isnt there.

If her perfomance matches her looks, then $250 is a fair price.Her current ad at EB shows her rate, 100 QV, 150 HHR, 250 HR.

https://escortalligator.com.cincinnati.listcrawler.com/post/35090129/Kylie

RE1975
07-10-19, 10:10
I reconnected with this former USASG advertiser recently. She has lost some weight, but is still packing a great PAWG look. Vic is on the east side in an apartment of her own. She is still as energetic as always, and takes a good pounding and wants more. Be prepared! She doesn't have an ad up now, but she says you can message her at http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/member.php?450606-Missvictoria.

Joe5543
07-10-19, 10:33
Met with kly30 a couple weeks back. She is at what appeared to be a lived in hotel off ridge. I did notice a mans belongings in the room that did not bother me no sighn of him around. When she advertises best tits on the block their is no doubt about that they are fantastic tits. She has a very nice ass and long legs as well. Setup was very easy she answered all texts in a very timely manner. I will repeat.

Joe5543
07-10-19, 10:35
Met with kly30 a couple weeks back. She is at what appeared to be a lived in hotel off ridge. I did notice a mans belongings in the room that did not bother me no sighn of him around. When she advertises best tits on the block their is no doubt about that they are fantastic tits. She has a very nice ass and long legs as well. Setup was very easy she answered all texts in a very timely manner. I will repeat as long as RE1975 says it's ok LOL.

UOnlyLiveOnce
07-10-19, 10:37
I noticed her ad is down. Anyone know if she's still around? Although my review of her a few months ago was mixed, I'm in the mood for a tight snapper like hers. TIA.

Joe5543
07-10-19, 10:43
I recently met with kly30 at what appeared to be a lived in hotel off of ridge ave. I did notice a mans belongings in there. That did not bother me he was nowhere to be noticed. She is very quick to respond to your texts, that's a huge plus in my book half the time the calls and messages go unanswered these days. She advertises best tits on the block and she is correct about that, they are beautiful big tits. I would assume a D size. Really nice long legs and a nice ass as well. She could tighten her stomach a little though. I was very impressed I will be going back for sure as long as RE1975 says I can LOL.

UOnlyLiveOnce
07-10-19, 11:05
Recently saw sydney figured I would try her again she really pissed me off a couple years ago when she changed her rate on me and upped it to 160 for halfSimilar thing happened to me a couple years ago. I don't remember exact amounts, but I'd seen her 3-4 times, got in touch with her a few months later, and she had raised her hhr rate. Would not budge from the higher rate even though she knew me. I told her I was going to pass and I never contacted her again.

WillyWonk
07-10-19, 11:14
Similar thing happened to me a couple years ago. I don't remember exact amounts, but I'd seen her 3-4 times, got in touch with her a few months later, and she had raised her hhr rate. Would not budge from the higher rate even though she knew me. I told her I was going to pass and I never contacted her again.Rates way too high.

Always half asleep.

High on something.

BengalMan
07-10-19, 15:42
Had another visit with Amy. Great communication, great looking MILF, great location. Very attentive, very accommodating, BBBJCIM, GFE, DATY, CFS. K9 is her favorite. Not a clock watcher. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Will definitely repeat.Saw her last night and had some serious I mean serious GFE. She is fantastic. I have not one bad thing to say about her she didn't steal any money from me but I'm no rookie. Skills are excellent, looks are very good, and pleasure was abounding.

Will repeat.

Fatmando
07-10-19, 17:28
I noticed her ad is down. Anyone know if she's still around? Although my review of her a few months ago was mixed, I'm in the mood for a tight snapper like hers. TIA.Quite possible she is down for awhile as she no longer lives with her roomie.

Me Likey
07-10-19, 20:20
Cool lady and miking table is great!

BTBear
07-11-19, 00:37
....then when I left o kinda put it all togeather.....Okay I might be dense here, but what did you "put it all 'togeather'.

She fucked you when the Reds were playin in town? She has gotten fat? She's on drugs? Or that you should stuck with your original review and not seen her again?

ChargersFan18
07-11-19, 03:12
Her current ad at EB shows her rate, 100 QV, 150 HHR, 250 HR.

https://escortalligator.com.cincinnati.listcrawler.com/post/35090129/KylieMan I need to meet this girl.

I know she probably books up quickly when she posts an ad.

But Kylie babygirl if your reading this, I've been wanting to see you for months. Pm me or something. I will keep trying.

ChargersFan18
07-11-19, 03:16
Okay I might be dense here, but what did you "put it all 'togeather'.

She fucked you when the Reds were playin in town? She has gotten fat? She's on drugs? Or that you should stuck with your original review and not seen her again?But I'm pretty sure he means her letting herself go, and being paranoid plus the blood in bathroom, I surmising he means "drugs" maybe?

LvTheLightsOn
07-11-19, 08:47
Sounds like I need to reconnect. I tried to hire her as my birthday present a few years back and due to a miscommunication we weren't ever to complete. She's a nice lady and even baked brownies for the occasion. But due to the circumstances, I had already left the area and we weren't ever to reschedule. I think it's about time we did! Velvet, if you're out there. HMU!

Lv.

Cool lady and miking table is great!

BTBear
07-11-19, 08:55
Everyone my posts about Kylie's rates just emphasizes the need to be specific when discussing these ladies.

The reports about her all mentioned EB but the ads were actually on the alligator site. I searched EB and found ads without rates. When I learned she was also on Alligator I did find her ads there.

It ain't brain surgery to copy and paste the link where the information is located. If that information would have been correctly posted it would have made for a much easier sharing of information.

JoeBogus
07-11-19, 09:43
Everyone my posts about Kylie's rates just emphasizes the need to be specific when discussing these ladies. The reports about her all mentioned EB but the ads were actually on the alligator site. I searched EB and found ads without rates. When I learned she was also on Alligator I did find her ads there. It ain't brain surgery to copy and paste the link where the information is located. If that information would have been correctly posted it would have made for a much easier sharing of information.FYI - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/35090129/5138544276.

JohnsGood1
07-11-19, 10:22
Was able to meet up with Jaxx yesterday. Set Up & Communication was good. Notice needed to schedule an appointment. Incall was ok. She has a MILFY Body with Large Natural Breasts which are nice. She has good skills.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90646&cityid=350

Be Safe.

J. G.

Jry Wild1
07-11-19, 10:52
Can anyone who has actually seen the Milford sisters recently please PM me with details? I'd like to know what services they offer and what each one does during the session. I would enjoy the duo but I'm particularly interested in Vanessa. The blond one with the big boobs. .

Do you know if she does individual sessions? FS? Daty? Etcetera.

Thanks in advance for your guys's help.

LvTheLightsOn
07-11-19, 11:45
My flags always go up when I see a provider using two different information on different sites. One Ad says Sara, the other says Amber. The number is the same. I contacted her once but weren't able to complete due to her being out running errands. She advised to call back at another time. I've since found her associated with another add. Anybody TOFTT? I've RTFF'd and search. No real data on the forums.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91152&cityid=350

https://cincinnati.rubratings.com/121014

Lv.

D Nut
07-11-19, 11:55
Can anyone who has actually seen the Milford sisters recently please PM me with details? I'd like to know what services they offer and what each one does during the session. I would enjoy the duo but I'm particularly interested in Vanessa. The blond one with the big boobs. .

Do you know if she does individual sessions? FS? Daty? Etcetera.

Thanks in advance for your guys's help.One is pregnant right now, not sure which. They are legit. Best recourse for you would be to contact them and find out which one is pregnant and go from there. YMMV always applies, so a regular client would more than likely have a very different service level than someone they are meeting for the first time.

JustTry
07-11-19, 13:05
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90922&cityid=350

Another visit with her and after an hour was exhausted. She is definitely a ton of fun. Her goal is to make you happy and she really seems to enjoy the time spent with you. I highly recommend but be prepared to get a lot of cardio in.

Vinnie Kramer
07-11-19, 13:26
The picture in the pink nightie and boots was used several years ago by someone who had less than stellar reviews.

I'm drawing a blank on the name though. I'm thinking 2016 time frame. Maybe into 2017.

My flags always go up when I see a provider using two different information on different sites. One Ad says Sara, the other says Amber. The number is the same. I contacted her once but weren't able to complete due to her being out running errands. She advised to call back at another time. I've since found her associated with another add. Anybody TOFTT? I've RTFF'd and search. No real data on the forums.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91152&cityid=350

Lv.

JJkahn
07-11-19, 13:27
I've done some research and came up empty handed in regards to info / reviews on the lovely lady advertising as outcall girl. Anyone seen her or seen a review?

Thanks Jj.

HobbyNewbie197
07-11-19, 14:08
I've done some research and came up empty handed in regards to info / reviews on the lovely lady advertising as outcall girl. Anyone seen her or seen a review?

Thanks Jj.I've seen her before and she's a former dancer from what I've been told by others. Pics are pretty accurate and her tits are very nice. I opted for BBBJ only and I can say that Her oral skills are better than average. She's definitely legit and worth a try. Enjoy!

Good Day!

JustACustomer
07-11-19, 14:57
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90922&cityid=350

Another visit with her and after an hour was exhausted. She is definitely a ton of fun. Her goal is to make you happy and she really seems to enjoy the time spent with you. I highly recommend but be prepared to get a lot of cardio in.Hell yeah, love getting my "exercise" in the bedroom. LOL.

Vinnie Kramer
07-11-19, 16:24
Not sure the last time I saw an actual review but definitely a bad reputation.

Being around for a long time with multiple names or unsearchable usually means someone is running from their past.

Thanks Jj.

DrDave39
07-11-19, 17:22
Repeat visit with this hot AA spinner. Great communication and ready at agreed time. Her place is still being furnished but there was adequate surface area for some athletic and wild fun! A true pleaser who gets better and better as she gets to know you. She's also opening up her menu with some toys and pegging if you're into that. Not the cheapest but reasonable for her looks, service, reliability, and overall quality IMHO.

The good dr.

TechComHudson
07-11-19, 17:59
I've been seeing Sydney K Moore off and on for years. She's a BBW who does DT like a champ and can take a serious pounding with K9, talking dirty to you the whole time. Loves to gag -- what more do I have to say? She always get the job done (for me, at least).

Anyway, she's told me for a while that she was looking for an intown consistent duo partner. So finally recently, I took matters into my own hands and suggested a few names of other well-reviewed established thirtysomething providers, and she picked Jesse Jane off the list as someone she'd like get down with. I contacted Jesse cold and she said yes. So I got to see her and Jesse Jane on their maiden duo voyage together.

I'd never seen Jesse before, but heard good things and was told she was PSE, which kind of reminds me of Sydney. So I took the plunge.

It was good. CFS and BBBJ from both. When their mouths were not on me, they were on each other. It was all tagteam. I'd do one girl K9 while she ate out the other, then say SWITCH, and they'd switch places and I'd resume. Stuff like that.

So overall, thumbs up. If you have a PSE duo on your bucket list, these two should ring that bell for you.

That said, I have no idea what they will charge. I ended up paying them both separately for a normal hour of their time, because this was the beta testing session, and no one was sure of anything. But Syd said they will continue with it, and advertise. Recent reviews here of Sydney on here are venting about price. Neither her or Jesse are cheap, but for a one-time PSE duo with these two, I said What the hell, and did it, and was pleased.

Other questions, PM me.

Ceenote
07-11-19, 18:12

Lv.

The picture in the pink nightie and boots was used several years ago by someone who had less than stellar reviews.

I'm drawing a blank on the name though. I'm thinking 2016 time frame. Maybe into 2017.The names associated with the pic in the pink nightie and boots have been Dusty, Destiny and many others over the years. I always recall reports stating that it was a dude, however, I can not remember any actual reports of someone claiming to have seen her / him in person.

UKLefty
07-11-19, 18:30
Anyone had success in reaching Zoey lately? Seems to have disappeared?

TMeister
07-11-19, 21:08
I saw her this week and it was great. Accurate pics, sweet girl, engaged in the event. Felt like a true GFE to me. I left satsified and smiling. Heck, I'm still smiling. I'd highly recommend visiting her.Somehow I just can't believe you, mostly because I use common sense. Something very few people in here seem to understand or use in every day situations.

One guy says she is easily getting $100-$200 dates from WYP just to meet up and enjoy drinks, and yet her EB ad says she is offering a QV BBBJCIM for only $100:

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/35090129/5138544276

I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, so I know 99.9% of girls out there will gladly take the drink meetup over sucking a dick and taking a gooey load in her mouth for the exact same price! The other 0.01% who actually would prefer the dick-sucking are bonafide nymphos and I don't think any of us have met one of those in our lifetimes.

Does anyone have the REAL story on this Kylie phantom? I've been texting her for over 4 weeks and not a peep in response.

Personally, I think she is very shrewd with this recent fad of SB sites popping up and is using nude photos (and videos) on EB that other SA girls won't use to entice guys enough where she can bang out four or five $100 "drink dates" every day. These guys will easily pony up $100 for a drink date and be thinking the whole time with the little head that they are going to get what she's advertising on EB. Not a bad way to make a living for a girl in her mid 20's.

RE1975
07-11-19, 21:10
1. It's her body, and she can charge whatever she wants. It's a free market.

2. Getting mad because she didn't give a "discount" the second time around? Go into Frisch's and tell them you want 25% off because you ate there last week, and see how that works for you.

3. The fact that she blocked him a while back tells me everything I need to know about him.

4. The fact that he blasted her appearance in his only visit with her several years ago and said he would "definitely not repeat" is also all I need to know.

5. I saw Syd one time only 3 years ago; it was one of my top 5 of all time. I haven't gone back because the rate is higher, but it was well worth it.

6. I think if we put everything above "all together" we can tell what his motives are.

7. If I had the coin, I would see her again, "definitely. ".

Okay I might be dense here, but what did you "put it all 'togeather'.

She fucked you when the Reds were playin in town? She has gotten fat? She's on drugs? Or that you should stuck with your original review and not seen her again?

Scarab31
07-11-19, 21:20
I've been seeing Sydney K Moore off and on for years. She's a BBW who does DT like a champ and can take a serious pounding with K9, talking dirty to you the whole time. Loves to gag -- what more do I have to say? She always get the job done (for me, at least).

Anyway, she's told me for a while that she was looking for an intown consistent duo partner. So finally recently, I took matters into my own hands and suggested a few names of other well-reviewed established thirtysomething providers, and she picked Jesse Jane off the list as someone she'd like get down with. I contacted Jesse cold and she said yes. So I got to see her and Jesse Jane on their maiden duo voyage together.

I'd never seen Jesse before, but heard good things and was told she was PSE, which kind of reminds me of Sydney. So I took the plunge.

It was good. CFS and BBBJ from both. When their mouths were not on me, they were on each other. It was all tagteam. I'd do one girl K9 while she ate out the other, then say SWITCH, and they'd switch places and I'd resume. Stuff like that..These two have always peaked my interest.

Your encounter sounds like the duo I had with Brenna Nicole and Lacey fox. I believe I was the only one lucky enough to make that happen. From the forum anyway.

TapThat
07-11-19, 22:52
1. It's her body, and she can charge whatever she wants. It's a free market.

2. Getting mad because she didn't give a "discount" the second time around? Go into Frisch's and tell them you want 25% off because you ate there last week, and see how that works for you.

3. The fact that she blocked him a while back tells me everything I need to know about him.

4. The fact that he blasted her appearance in his only visit with her several years ago and said he would "definitely not repeat" is also all I need to know.

5. I saw Syd one time only 3 years ago; it was one of my top 5 of all time. I haven't gone back because the rate is higher, but it was well worth it.

6. I think if we put everything above "all together" we can tell what his motives are.

7. If I had the coin, I would see her again, "definitely. ".Some go by GPS and others go by their popularity. An example, Ryder when she first started was extremely reasonable, then as her popularity grew and the reviews. Her prices went up.

My opinion is quality is much better than quantity. The bad part is when the service that was once excellent drastically goes downhill.

WhereDreamsGo
07-11-19, 23:07
Most of these girls are googling their screen name (aren't you?) to see where their profiles are being discussed. They get too much attention, they start to freak out, they delete their profile.

Either that, or, there's some total GPS syndrome working where they think that just because everyone is talking about them, that they can charge more for the same shitty service that they've been giving for a while.

Not bitter, just. Trying to be realistic.

MM.If you see someone you really like, there's not much incentive to leave a positive review on a public site, assuming you're interested in going back. It's a little different than leaving a positive review for some mass produced product on Amazon. While pussy overall is in nearly infinite supply, someone you really like is not.

WhereDreamsGo
07-11-19, 23:09

Lv.The person associated with these photos is a former guy who's been working Cincinnati for about 15 years at least. If that's your thing, go for it. If not, and it's probably not, stay away.

TheCaptain1701
07-12-19, 00:36
I have been a long time lurker and it's time to give back.

I have been able to meet many nice women through your reviews. I have really not had a bad experience. Thanks to you all especially Hillbilly Bob and those who took one for the team!

I just had a fantastic dream duo with Zoey and Nikki! Nikki is almost like a younger version of Zoey. They are both a blast!! I echo the reviews on Zoey that she is a rising star!! Couple that with Nikki and Wow!! They are relatively new to the hobby and have a great attitude wanting to please.

Most items on the menu. Fantastic GFE.

Costs listed on her ad.

Nice notel on the river. Zoey also hosts on the Eastside by Eastgate and in Florence.

They are a great addition! Treat them right!

The Captain.

JohnnyBoy69
07-12-19, 01:54
Was finally able to see Shay recently (issue with not seeing her were all on my end). She was quick to text back and communication skills were on point. As previous reviews state, her oral lectures are excellent. I also appreciated her fine ass as we lectured each other about dogs while standing. .

Nice safe environment. Will repeat when I can. Had a blast and she was fantastic.

JB.

Rumpy Ranger
07-12-19, 02:42
Anyone had success in reaching Zoey lately? Seems to have disappeared?Saw her Weds night. She's alive and well.

LvTheLightsOn
07-12-19, 07:01
The person associated with these photos is a former guy who's been working Cincinnati for about 15 years at least. If that's your thing, go for it. If not, and it's probably not, stay away.Thanks Where. I got a couple of PM's saying the same thing. Again my spidey's activated so I did not complete. I have a few knowns. I'll stick with those!

Lv.

CMHGuy001
07-12-19, 07:12
Has anyone seen her recently. The reviews I found seem to indicate she was great abort a year ago and then dropped off. No reports after her 'comeback'?

Was planning to see her today unless anyone here has intel indicating that's a bad idea?

Thanks.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91080&cityid=350

TravMan1971
07-12-19, 08:51
Has anyone had any luck with this girl? I've only received scattered texts back from her.

LadyShay69
07-12-19, 11:29
Was finally able to see Shay recently (issue with not seeing her were all on my end). She was quick to text back and communication skills were on point. As previous reviews state, her oral lectures are excellent. I also appreciated her fine ass as we lectured each other about dogs while standing. .

Nice safe environment. Will repeat when I can. Had a blast and she was fantastic.

JB.It's my pleasure to host you for an Oral session. Thank you for taking the time out of your day and giving me a great start to mine. I hope to see again soon so we can pick up were we left off about the "Lecturing Dogs".

Kisses,

LadyShay69.

HuntLadys29
07-12-19, 11:31
So I reached out to Taylor Nicole I hadn't seen her in a while mainly because her rates are a little more than I care to pay, but I had some extra so I set up an appointment. Now my living situation is different from when I started posting on here. The young lady I'm with is versed in all these men games. (she's been screwed over a lot) she has been on me she really believes I'm knee deep in the hobby which I actually have had just a few inconsequential dates over the past year she saw some text awhile back and won't let it go. I'm off today and now she wants to sex pushing me about if I'm going to do her or one of my as she says hoes. I took her to work and decided to call the date with Taylor Nicole off when I got home Taylor had already texted asking if we were still on. I texted back that I couldn't and explained the situation as best I could even apologized twice. She text back you're blocked told me I was a consistent offender to her. First off I've seen her twice in about 2 plus years second things come up things happen the last time I saw this woman is when she had the pig and her house smelled like Porkys Farm. I started to explain to her again then I thought about it who does she think she is? And I let her know with a big F#k you. I never ever called off on her nor have I stood her up the times I did see her everything went smoothly. Idk some of these women act like they have the only punani out there and things can't come up. Sorry guys I should have put this in the rants section but since I don't post as much I kind of forgot. HL29.

Vinnie Kramer
07-12-19, 13:48
I suspect she's accelerating a downward spiral.

Last time I saw her, she was sweating like a firehose and rushed me like she needed to get fixed ASAP. Plus, her demeanor was way different than the first few times I saw her.

For someone with a degree in a high demand area she sure struggles to get ahead.

So I reached out to Taylor Nicole I hadn't seen her in a while mainly because her rates are a little more than I care to pay, but I had some extra so I set up an appointment. Now my living situation is different from when I started posting on here. The young lady I'm with is versed in all these men games. (she's been screwed over a lot) she has been on me she really believes I'm knee deep in the hobby which I actually have had just a few inconsequential dates over the past year she saw some text awhile back and won't let it go. I'm off today and now she wants to sex pushing me about if I'm going to do her or one of my as she says hoes. I took her to work and decided to call the date with Taylor Nicole off when I got home Taylor had already texted asking if we were still on. I texted back that I couldn't and explained the situation as best I could even apologized twice. She text back you're blocked told me I was a consistent offender to her. First off I've seen her twice in about 2 plus years second things come up things happen the last time I saw this woman is when she had the pig and her house smelled like Porkys Farm. I started to explain to her again then I thought about it who does she think she is? And I let her know with a big F#k you. I never ever called off on her nor have I stood her up the times I did see her everything went smoothly. Idk some of these women act like they have the only punani out there and things can't come up. Sorry guys I should have put this in the rants section but since I don't post as much I kind of forgot. HL29.

CMHGuy001
07-12-19, 14:25
Been a couple of weeks but finally getting around to a review.

Setup with Steve was a breeze as usual. Just knowing they will be ready on time makes using EE a no brained.

Silver was ready in sexy lingerie and opened the door right as I walked out of the elevator. She is a hot redhead- great ass. Had a great time and good conversation as well.

May or may not repeat- but only because there is always someone new in Steve's harem!

SouthSonny
07-12-19, 15:25
I have seen her last month and wanted to post a review but was just lazy. We actually scheduled something in May and that didn't work out as she had some family emergency. I was pissed at that time as I drove 100 miles to see her. She explained me later about the emergency and offered me a free session to make up for it. So, when I went to see her last month, I totally forgot about the free session. When I tried to pay for the session after we are done, she said it is free. I haven't ever seen any provider do that. She is like the most reliable, safe and trustworthy provider ever in my experience. Hadn't it been for the 100 miles, I would've gone broke seeing her again and again.

Coming to the actual appointment, it was great as ever and those man made assets have a great natural feel and I can spend hours sucking them. I can't wait to see her again and anytime I go to Cincinnati. I will make it a point to go see her. She kind of spoiled me as now I can't see any other massage provider apart from her. If I am seeing someone else, the only reason is I can't drive 100 miles to go see Rachel.

D Nut
07-12-19, 16:44
she text back you're blocked told me I was a consistent offender to her. First off I've seen her twice in about 2 plus years second things come up things happen the last time I saw this woman is when she had the pig and her house smelled like Porkys Farm. I started to explain to her again then I thought about it who does she think she is? And I let her know with a big F#k you. I never ever called off on her nor have I stood her up the times I did see her everything went smoothly. Idk some of these women act like they have the only punani out there and things can't come up. Sorry guys I should have put this in the rants section but since I don't post as much I kind of forgot. HL29.The only time I have ever gotten a "You're blocked" email was when I refused to provide a new provider with my real name and a copy of my work I'd for her screening "for her safety". Hahaha. That was funny. I just replied back that I am not the one who nerds the money, so I will just hire someone else.

Bottom line is if you get blocked, move on. You still got your cash. It's only pussy for hire. Lots of that availae.

Rumpy Ranger
07-12-19, 21:01
Has anyone seen her recently. The reviews I found seem to indicate she was great abort a year ago and then dropped off. No reports after her comeback?

Was planning to see her today unless anyone here has intel indicating that's a bad idea?

Thanks.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91080&cityid=350Saw her about 2-3 weeks ago, great time, awesome body, toned and fit. Not a clock watcher at all, chatted a bit before and after great time.

HuntLadys29
07-13-19, 07:47
the only time i have ever gotten a "you're blocked" email was when i refused to provide a new provider with my real name and a copy of my work i'd for her screening "for her safety". Hahaha. That was funny. I just replied back that i am not the one who nerds the money, so i will just hire someone else.

Bottom line is if you get blocked, move on. You still got your cash. It's only pussy for hire. Lots of that availae.Amen. Hl29.

Ceenote
07-13-19, 08:27
I suspect she's accelerating a downward spiral.

Last time I saw her, she was sweating like a firehose and rushed me like she needed to get fixed ASAP. Plus, her demeanor was way different than the first few times I saw her.

For someone with a degree in a high demand area she sure struggles to get ahead.I would agree with your downward spiral assessment for Taylor Nikole / Delicious Dawn. There are two places that I often look to for clues about their current status. 1) When they no longer make public posts on FB about how healthy they are and about how great sobriety is then maybe they have had a relapse. 2) When the clerk of courts website shows a recent warrant has been issued for parole violation stemming from their possession of heroin conviction then they have definitely had a relapse.

Vinnie Kramer
07-13-19, 11:45
I saw Mollee for the first time earlier this week and she was fantastic.

Single family residence in NKY on a quiet and safe looking street. Her place is clean and smoke / smell free. She does have a playful dog but it created no problems.

Mollee met me at the door in cute lingerie and was very friendly and easy to talk to. It's so nice to meet a girl who isn't drug addled and can hold a conversation.

We had a great time together and she was the epitome of GFE.

I will repeat asap which unfortunately is going to be a couple weeks because of travel. I hate when work interferes with my social agenda!

https://eloquentevenings.escortbook.com/pageid-802429

HighLifeMan
07-13-19, 13:11
I saw Mollee for the first time earlier this week and she was fantastic.

Single family residence in NKY on a quiet and safe looking street. Her place is clean and smoke / smell free. She does have a playful dog but it created no problems.

Mollee met me at the door in cute lingerie and was very friendly and easy to talk to. It's so nice to meet a girl who isn't drug addled and can hold a conversation.

We had a great time together and she was the epitome of GFE.

I will repeat asap which unfortunately is going to be a couple weeks because of travel. I hate when work interferes with my social agenda!

https://eloquentevenings.escortbook.com/pageid-802429Hey Vinnie I like to say you are so right about Mollee as well as other ladys from Eloquentevenings I have seen just about every lady Steve has had in the last couple years it is like a fresh of breath air. Never seen any signs of drug use on them. Just seen natalee like a week ago this was like my 5 time or so such a nice time. Just need to see silver next I read good stuff about her plus a redhead o yes. Thanks to Steve. Well take care everyone be safe out there.

Hillbilly Bob
07-13-19, 15:26
Has anyone had any luck with this girl? I've only received scattered texts back from her.Feel lucky. Waste of time an not worth the money. 2 years ago she was just ok but now wast of time.

Craise
07-13-19, 16:15
Looks like Princess / Star / Starquality00 is back. She had quite a few fans around here 5-6 years ago. Anybody seen her since she's been back? If you search starquality00 you will see her old posts. The tats match.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90780&cityid=350

RealLife99
07-13-19, 16:17
Has anyone had any luck with this girl? I've only received scattered texts back from her.Last I heard about her and saw her she was drugged out. She is advertising as needing a car but she told me she has never driven in her life but is looking for a sucker to get her a car. Her bull dike is the one in charge and keeps her doped up or is her pimp. She will give you every sob story so she can get more drugs. There are alot of better providers out there.

RolSub18
07-13-19, 17:15
Anyone trying to reach Jaxx she is having trouble with texts. She can send them but not receive them so call her. She is worried about not being able to see who is trying to reach Buffett so reach out by call please.

JustACustomer
07-13-19, 17:16
Looks like Princess / Star / Starquality00 is back. She had quite a few fans around here 5-6 years ago. Anybody seen her since she's been back? If you search starquality00 you will see her old posts. The tats match.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90780&cityid=350Looks like she is 24 now, if she was 19 back then. Wonder how old her ad pics are.

RolSub18
07-13-19, 17:24
Anyone trying to reach Jaxx she is having trouble with texts. She can send them but not receive them so call her. She is worried about not being able to see who is trying to reach Buffett so reach out by call please.Who is trying to reach her (not buffet) not sure where that came from.

D Nut
07-13-19, 20:02
Looks like JR04QT / Star / Starquality00 is back. She had quite a few fans around here 5-6 years ago. Anybody seen her since she's been back? If you search starquality00 you will see her old posts. The tats match.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90780&cityid=350

Looks like she is 24 now, if she was 19 back then. Wonder how old her ad pics are.The phone model in the selfie pic is a newer model (about one year old) so we know that ithe pic is not 5 years old, a year at most. That is a lot better than some of the 5, 6, 7, or 10 year old pics still being used (Tobi) in ads.

IlvblckGrls
07-14-19, 08:44
Thalia's availability has changed, but she is still as amazing as ever!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90313&cityid=350

One thing I want to draw everyone's attention to is how her ad describes her "gratitude card. " This is amazing! It took me a while, but I finally got all of my "punches" on the card when I saw her recently, which means I've earned my reward!

If you, like me, can only do incalls, her new situation may seem burdensome. But she's totally worth it! I don't want to repeat myself, as I've left TONS of reviews about Thalia, but she remains the most amazing person I've met in this hobby. I love talking with her, and listening to her voice. I love just looking at her. And, of course, I love all the other stuff, too! She makes me feel like no one else does.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

One More Guy
07-14-19, 09:34
Somehow I just can't believe you, mostly because I use common sense. Something very few people in here seem to understand or use in every day situations.

One guy says she is easily getting $100-$200 dates from WYP just to meet up and enjoy drinks, and yet her EB ad says she is offering a QV BBBJCIM for only $100:

I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, so I know 99.9% of girls out there will gladly take the drink meetup over sucking a dick and taking a gooey load in her mouth for the exact same price! The other 0.01% who actually would prefer the dick-sucking are bonafide nymphos and I don't think any of us have met one of those in our lifetimes.

Does anyone have the REAL story on this Kylie phantom? I've been texting her for over 4 weeks and not a peep in response.

Personally, I think she is very shrewd with this recent fad of SB sites popping up and is using nude photos (and videos) on EB that other SA girls won't use to entice guys enough where she can bang out four or five $100 "drink dates" every day. These guys will easily pony up $100 for a drink date and be thinking the whole time with the little head that they are going to get what she's advertising on EB. Not a bad way to make a living for a girl in her mid 20's.Some of you are impossible to please. Someone asked "Has anyone seen her lately?" about a provider that I just saw that evening. I answered that she was real and fun. I answered a follow-up question about rates while sitting in the parking lot at work before walking in in the morning.

Here's more follow-up: I saw her last week, had a great time, wanted to see her again, texted a couple times later in the week, got no response. Based on the volume of texts it appears she receives, I think I got lucky to see her when I did.

But since you "use common sense", you tell me I must be lying. Suit yourself.

KyWildCat86
07-14-19, 09:44
Hey guys, I saw fire fantasy a few weeks ago for a bng dream. She lives in hyde park in an apartment that only has a bed at this point. She was a sexy spinner and I went to get her world famous BBBJ. It did not disappoint. She took it all, played with my balls with those great finger nails, and didn't stop sucking til every last drop was out. I would highly recommend. Thanks guys.

DeadMan1069
07-14-19, 10:02
Anyone know if jessie / silk is still in the hobby? I saw her a couple times about 2 years ago, had a great time. Would love to reconnect. Maybe she went UTR. Just curious. I called the number and it just keeps ringing. No response to texts.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessie-silk-escort-cincinnati-55269

Thanks in advanced.

Bobby Linn
07-14-19, 11:12
Thalia's availability has changed, but she is still as amazing as ever!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90313&cityid=350

One thing I want to draw everyone's attention to is how her ad describes her "gratitude card. " This is amazing! It took me a while, but I finally got all of my "punches" on the card when I saw her recently, which means I've earned my reward!

If you, like me, can only do incalls, her new situation may seem burdensome. But she's totally worth it! I don't want to repeat myself, as I've left TONS of reviews about Thalia, but she remains the most amazing person I've met in this hobby. I love talking with her, and listening to her voice. I love just looking at her. And, of course, I love all the other stuff, too! She makes me feel like no one else does.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!Hey IlvblckGrls I really enjoy your posts and reviews of the ebony talent here in Cincy, especially Thalia. Let me preface this post by saying that I also LOVE seeing hot black ladies! 2-3 of my atf's have been beautiful AA girls. Prior to posting on this site I used to see very hot and busty Princess who posted on BP (OMG), also a lady from Detroit who used to visit Cinti on a regular basis, that went by several names but originally was known as Nadia and then Jodie, damn, and the most recent (split the scene a couple of years ago) was the hottest chick I even spent time with Alaya aka LeRoux. Lucky for me these ladies are no longer in the game as I would probably be in the poor house. Somehow I have not spent time with Thalia, came close one night but could not find her incall even with GPS, which I think was down an alley somewhere in what seemed to be a sketchy part of Covington. That was my issue not hers, it was a very dark night, I had a tough day at work, got very frustrated trying to find her incall on an unlit side street. I think she is pretty, smart, resourceful, has great reviews, and works harder than any lady I know to keep out in front of the game here. However (LOL) I have a hard time keeping up with her contests, drawings, games, and now graditude cards. Additionally in conversations with the lovely Thalia she told me she spends a fair amount of time very close to where I live in the Northern part of town as she has family ties here. I have tried to intice her to do out call to my place when she is in the area but can't get her to come off of or reduce her out call fee which I feel is way too much for a 5 minute drive. Who knows, maybe we will think of some way to 'meet' while there is still time! I hope so.

BTBear
07-14-19, 11:43
She passed away a while ago. Sorry to tell you.

This just proves how screwed up that site is.

Anyone know if jessie / silk is still in the hobby? I saw her a couple times about 2 years ago, had a great time. Would love to reconnect. Maybe she went UTR. Just curious. I called the number and it just keeps ringing. No response to texts.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessie-silk-escort-cincinnati-55269

Thanks in advanced.

Bmcov
07-14-19, 16:46
Somehow I just can't believe you, mostly because I use common sense. Something very few people in here seem to understand or use in every day situations.

Personally, I think she is very shrewd with this recent fad of SB sites popping up and is using nude photos (and videos) on EB that other SA girls won't use to entice guys enough where she can bang out four or five $100 "drink dates" every day. These guys will easily pony up $100 for a drink date and be thinking the whole time with the little head that they are going to get what she's advertising on EB. Not a bad way to make a living for a girl in her mid 20's.I have yet to meet her but she always responds to my text in a timely manner. I did mention that I'm a USA senior. That's what she's looking for at this point. We just have not been able to line up our schedules. She has sent multi text and pictures. No doubt she's real, hopefully our schedules line up this week.

Bmcov
07-14-19, 16:49
I have been a long time lurker and it's time to give back.

I have been able to meet many nice women through your reviews. I have really not had a bad experience. Thanks to you all especially Hillbilly Bob and those who took one for the team!

I just had a fantastic dream duo with Zoey and Nikki! Nikki is almost like a younger version of Zoey. They are both a blast!! I echo the reviews on Zoey that she is a rising star!! Couple that with Nikki and Wow!! They are relatively new to the hobby and have a great attitude wanting to please.

Most items on the menu. Fantastic GFE.

Costs listed on her ad.

Nice notel on the river. Zoey also hosts on the Eastside by Eastgate and in Florence.

They are a great addition! Treat them right!

The Captain.There's no ad that mention the duo or price for a duo. I have seen Zoey alone and she was amazing. It's been awhile though. I text her recently and she did ask if I was interested in the duo and sent a pic of Nikki.

TapThat
07-15-19, 06:57
Met with this lady. I don't see many reports. So I will start with that she is the woman in the pictures 100%.

I had a good time. She made sure that left happy and drained.

DeadMan1069
07-15-19, 08:59
She passed away a while ago. Sorry to tell you.

This just proves how screwed up that site is.Damn that is messed up. Anyone know what happened?

Tit Man Too
07-15-19, 09:53
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90370&cityid=350

Does anyone know her? I've tried many times and get nothing.

Is she real?

JoeBogus
07-15-19, 10:07
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90370&cityid=350
Does anyone know her? I've tried many times and get nothing. Is she real?Do you think she lifts those weights or does she have a ripped bf hanging around?

Bullet454
07-15-19, 15:34
Do you think she lifts those weights or does she have a ripped bf hanging around?Yea you can see the stuff sitting on the bench and the weight on it isn't impressive she might have a boyfriend hanging about but ripped probably is not the right word to describe him.

D Nut
07-15-19, 16:15

Does anyone know her? I've tried many times and get nothing.

Is she real?Note that she specifically memtions massage services, and her rates are in line with massage only services. If you're expecting FS and only get massage, then it's not a scam or a bait-and-switch.

If you're in doubt and expect more, best clear that up beforehand. Can't fault the girl for doing exactly what says in her ad, and only what she says in her ad.

DrDave39
07-15-19, 17:19

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90780&cityid=350I saw her about 5 years ago, just as I was starting in the hobby. Very hot, but also very reserved and mechanical to start. No kissing at all, CBJ and CG. After the first pop we just lay and talked about this and that. Suddenly she initiated hot DFK then a BBBJ that rolled my eyes up with CIM. Wonder if she remembers me? And I'm trying to remember what I said that flipped her switch.

The good dr.

DeadMan1069
07-15-19, 19:36
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91200&cityid=350

Communication was bad, was because her phone was smashed. She showed it to me when I got there to prove it. But gave me a bit of a. Discount for the trouble. Been trying to get together with her since Friday night. Finally set it up. She's in a dump of an apartment building in pleasant ridge. Looks like decent enough neighbor hood though. We get to the apartment she keeps apologizing that it's a dump. Stays with another provider. They claim they are moving in a couple months when the lease is up.

She's a cute girl, but pictures must be of better days. Short, Decent body. She is pregnant. Said 16 weeks I think. Showing alittle. Only thing that she asked was I go easy on her nips as they are super sensitive. Understandable. Didn't see any Marks from candy abuse but she had alot of acne on her chest and some on her face. So take it as you will. Wasnt much talking, she wanted to get right down to business. Decent BBJ no cim. GFE, DATY. Tasted sweet and shower fresh. Decent kisser insists on CFS which is good. No BB and No Greek but I'm not into that anyway.

She kinda got into it. Especially the DATY, but it seemed like her mind was elsewhere. We went though mish, CG, And this other position, I don't remember what it's called. Then my medications took over and I couldn't get the big guy at full attention after a while. Not her fault. She said her roommate might have a little blue friend but I dunno if I'm allowed to take that on these meds to I turned it down. She was able to finish me with a BBJ and I gave her a pearl necklace. We talked for a bit about her place and the shitty slumlord and I made my way home.

Over all it was decent. I might have had more fun if my meds hadn't prohibited it but It. I'm kinda on the fence. I probably won't repeat honestly. Theres only one girl I usually see on a regular.

RolSub18
07-15-19, 21:31
Jaxx asked me to pass the word that she is in Dayton tonight until about noon tomorrow if anyone is up that way.

Joe5543
07-15-19, 21:50
Met with lilylove97 aka chanel. Setup was super easy texted her and got a quick text back, we agreed on a specific time. She is staying at an extended stay hotel in NKY it appears to be lived in but was clean and organized. I will start with saying I had a great time, she is a petite spinner and I really like that it may not be for everyone but is a huge turn on for me. Everything was covered. We did a little missionary and I finished with her bent over. I recommend her for sure and I will definitely get in touch with her again.

Science Guy
07-16-19, 02:23
Met with this lady. I don't see many reports. So I will start with that she is the woman in the pictures 100%.

I had a good time. She made sure that left happy and drained.She never replies either email or her website screening. Tried a couple of times. Any other way to reach her?