PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classified Advertiser: Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90

LuvnLivn
10-31-18, 13:44
Was checking out the Lexington threads and couldn't get much info. This board is one of the best and thought there may be more details to be had from this gang. Anyone have recommendations for that area?LexingtonLilly (tall, thin tan. B&W pics. There is apparently another Lilly not so good.), Allie (KY Girl), Chelsea, Melanie, Daanya (body rub). All good.

LL.

TapThat
10-31-18, 14:15
Was checking out the Lexington threads and couldn't get much info. This board is one of the best and thought there may be more details to be had from this gang. Anyone have recommendations for that area?Check out Daanya. Very much cares that your happy.

RE1975
10-31-18, 14:23
Tried to connect through texts, and it was one of those deals where she quotes a donation, and then goes silent for 6 hours, then back at you saying her "phone was acting up" and then silent for 6 more hours. Makes you wonder if she is getting bombarded because she is new and can't keep up, or she's investing the cash in something. Either way, the mark of good service is responsiveness, and this ain't it.

Was wondering if she was TGTBT but had a dream based on this report. In my dream all mentioned here was spot on. Dreamed I opted for QV car ride as a "getting to know you" so can't comment on skills but she seemed responsive. Will concentrate my expenditures with her in hopes of better location down the road.

UOnlyLiveOnce
10-31-18, 14:48
I had a recent visit with Kyla, and am just letting you know she remains available, legit, hot, and all that good stuff.

I will eventually get around to seeing other providers. But between my limited monger funds, her consistency, and the convenience of her location, I expect to see her again soon.

Stay safe, one and all.

BobWhite3687
10-31-18, 15:45
Took the plunge in spite of the mixed reviews. No problem with setup. My schedule was flexible so that helped. I can see if you're trying to set a very specific time with her it could be hit or miss. Because I could be flexible on time it worked out. Tall, pretty, 22 yo redhead as advertised. All of the acronyms except the islands. BBBJ all else covered. Safe incall. I had a good time. She seemed to enjoy our time by her facial expressions and sounds; I'll take that as real enough for my liking. Of course YMMV.

YogiBooboo
10-31-18, 15:49
Saw Shevelle a couple weeks ago for the first time in many months. Just a very enjoyable time. Very nice menu and really seems to enjoy herself and tries to make sure you're enjoying her as well. Very good conversations before and after. Very sweet lady and well worth a trip. Typical Notel in NKY but was clean and felt very safe.

Rex Black
10-31-18, 16:59
What a beautiful, smart, fun woman she is! Reached out to her, quickly received a response and I was on my way. Sheesh, I'm glad she's moving to her new downtown location soon as I would be wearing out a path to her as she is within walking distance of me currently. Scarlett met me at the door dressed in her sexy mermaid outfit for Halloween. One word. Hot. Followed her up the stairs and an hour later left feeling like a new man.

LuvnLivn
10-31-18, 22:50
Was checking out the Lexington threads and couldn't get much info. This board is one of the best and thought there may be more details to be had from this gang. Anyone have recommendations for that area?

LexingtonLilly (tall, thin tan. B&W pics. There is apparently another Lilly not so good.), Allie (KY Girl), Chelsea, Melanie, Daanya (body rub). All good.

LL.Forgot one. Hayden.

LL.

GolfGuy
11-01-18, 01:21
Forgot one. Hayden.

LL.Yes Lily is nice. But don't forget Vivian Grace!

Golfguy, playing through.

HighLifeMan
11-01-18, 12:16
Tried to connect through texts, and it was one of those deals where she quotes a donation, and then goes silent for 6 hours, then back at you saying her "phone was acting up" and then silent for 6 more hours. Makes you wonder if she is getting bombarded because she is new and can't keep up, or she's investing the cash in something. Either way, the mark of good service is responsiveness, and this ain't it.Hello there mongers I just would like to let you know how my meeting with brooke went yesterday well actually it did not happen. I have been texting her off on for like two days. Now yesterday I would say I texted her alot more. When I asked her how she was doing she said she was stressed I told her I was sorry to here that then told her I was interested in meeting her. She then said that would really help her out then back & forth with the text then the last text I sent was asking what part of town she was in that way I could head that way to see her then bam ghost. Maybe the only thing I can think of is she got spooked and I am not talking about it being Halloween night. Maybe for now on I will let them know about me on here and my reviews I don't know. Maybe one day ill get to see her some of the reviews of her sounds interesting. Well take care everyone be safe out there.

EasyMoney690
11-01-18, 12:43
I'm headed to Perrysburg in a week anyone have any leads.

BluBalled69
11-01-18, 14:24
A Google search shows her number linked to CherishaStarr, Monica1, and Karmen41015. All from USA. Cherisha has an ad up now. Clearly not the same girl. Anyone meet any of them?

WhereDreamsGo
11-01-18, 14:32
I can't find any info on this one. I called and she answered but she wasn't very informative at all. It was after 11:00 AM but it sounded like she was half asleep or buzzed out. I asked what part of town she's in and all she would say was "westside" and I had to pry her rates out of her, which she finally said are $130/180. I also heard voices in the background but it might have been a TV. All in all, she sounded rather flaky but her pictures are pretty intriguing and the ad says "all three are available". If anyone has info, please share it. Thanks.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66991&cityid=350I saw her once years ago, and it was pretty OK. Not so much that I've repeated, though I came close once or twice. I was put off by the rates though, which are a lot for her looks and her former SW status. I think she was earlier advertising a 60 FS qv, but she's tended to try to get more, like the 130 she quoted you for a half. I believe the Greek option only becomes available at the full hour rate of 180. Overall, I'd say you can do worse or better for the money.

LuvnLivn
11-01-18, 20:27
Yes Lily is nice. But don't forget Vivian Grace!

Golfguy, playing through.I didn't forget her. I just never saw her. Read some nice things about her but I quit trying after three different attempts with no reply. Even when I said, "No sig other so reply anytime. " I can't complain though. Been pretty lucky. (suck on wood. Er, I mean, knock on wood).

LL.

WarlockKy
11-01-18, 21:40
A Google search shows her number linked to CherishaStarr, Monica1, and Karmen41015. All from USA. Cherisha has an ad up now. Clearly not the same girl. Anyone meet any of them?One of two things.

A) They all have the same handler that's staying in the shadows, a bit like Buddaz a few years ago.

B) Since this number is a Google Voice number, they all know each other and one of them is supposed to mind the store and let the others know when they have an appointment. The giveaway on this will be confusion on what rate was quoted, and texting patterns that vary in mid-conversation.

C) You didn't look at the cached page from the search. Karmen41015 is 8598233551, CherishaStarr 6083040887, etc

Sir LanceLicksalot
11-02-18, 05:24
I have been with both. Vivian is good, but Lily is better. Though, as always, YMMV.

I found Lily to be more down to earth, more reasonably priced and a more active and involved experience.

I didn't forget her. I just never saw her. Read some nice things about her but I quit trying after three different attempts with no reply. Even when I said, "No sig other so reply anytime. " I can't complain though. Been pretty lucky. (suck on wood. Er, I mean, knock on wood).

LL.

Kenal1
11-02-18, 10:37
This girl has been advertising for a while and she looks spectacular, but there's NO info whatsoever. Does anyone know anything?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=64943&cityid=350

Lenny6746
11-02-18, 11:26
Been talking to her texting back and forth for over a week. She seemed eager to meet for lunch then a out call. Texted her the day before Crickets of course and the day of our date Crickets of course. Moving on of course. Tired of cricket providers. Lenny6746.

Hdsg2010
11-02-18, 11:38
This girl has been advertising for a while and she looks spectacular, but there's NO info whatsoever. Does anyone know anything?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=64943&cityid=350I visited approximately a month and a half ago. Very pretty face a little on the thicker side. No GFE, but willing and accommodating. All items on menu are covered. Enjoyed myself. Standard Notel in Erlanger and felt safe.

Nky2000
11-03-18, 01:05
Can someone send me her number? Her ad has disappeared. Thanks.

RodeoClown928
11-03-18, 08:32
Any one know about her? Ad says Harrison. Thanks.

StarksMan
11-03-18, 10:18
Met with cherry daqiry recently. By far the best experience I've had in this hobby. I'm reluctant to give this report because I would like nothing better than to hoard her all to myself. She communicated quickly via text, had a great incall, wore sexy underwear and stockings, no signs of drug abuse and that tall red head spinner body is a sight to behold. Conversation was spot on, like a long lost friend. I don't see a need I'm seeing any other provider personally while she's around. As I don't see much need for reposting about future visits unless something changes with a provider this may be the last post I make for quite awhile.

Dick Morehead
11-03-18, 12:02
I have tried to contact Cookie several times in the last week with NO response from her. I am close to giving up but was curious if anyone has been able to see her recently?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67056&cityid=350

MrNails
11-03-18, 16:12
I have tried to contact Cookie several times in the last week with NO response from her. I am close to giving up but was curious if anyone has been able to see her recently?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67056&cityid=350Yeah I saw her this morning when I was going thru Uncle LEO's scrap book. It looks like she will be seeing him for a minute. Serious charges.

Stay Safe. MN.

Dick Morehead
11-03-18, 18:54
Yeah I saw her this morning when I was going thru Uncle LEO's scrap book. It looks like she will be seeing him for a minute. Serious charges.

Stay Safe. MN.Well I quess that explains that! That's too bad, the herd is already too thin as far as I'm oncerned.

Fluffhea
11-03-18, 22:37
Yeah I saw her this morning when I was going thru Uncle LEO's scrap book. It looks like she will be seeing him for a minute. Serious charges.

Stay Safe. MN.She was a bad cookie.

Spreck4
11-04-18, 11:41
Is Taylor Nikole hard to get ahold of? Has anyone seen her in the past week? I've attempted but crickets.

Modern2018
11-04-18, 12:36
Anyone have any recent visits with Velvet Rayne or Cristen Cremes? I know they have been well reviewed in the past, but I am seeing nothing recent. Considering jumping into the hobby and these would be my first choices as would like to have more mature, experienced provider with the services they offer. Just looking for some more recent info as VR had retired briefly and CC now in new location.I have not been with Cristen Cremes, but I have been with Velvet and she is awesome. Never a bad visit. If you are looking for another mature provider option, I would also recommend Annie Girl. The only negative with her is being located in Middletown, but she is well worth the drive.

Ceenote
11-04-18, 16:19
Why did "Rocking Roxy" even bother with a provider name? The pics she put in her USAAC ad display her real name and are uploaded straight from mobile FB. You would think that her partner Rachel would be giving guidance against this.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67693&cityid=350

Anyhow her pics appear to be current and she looks to be a cutie with a tad bit of thickness in the right spots. She is friends with some you might expect and for those that enjoy playing the Kevin Bacon game she is just two degrees away from all the rest.

Kyfordboy85
11-04-18, 16:28
She's been posting for a while now and have yet to see one review posted I've been in contact and she seems legit but was wondering if anyone has seen her or can vouch for her here's the link to her add I hope this works LOL http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67769&cityid=181.

Feel free to pm if need be been on the fence about and once again she's in the northern Kentucky section of the classifieds not Cincinnati thanks in advance.

AmTaylor
11-04-18, 17:25
Yes. I've seen Leah twice and she is amazing. Great body, does not clock watch, she is worth visiting!

MDuke
11-04-18, 17:34
I have seen Chloe many many times, thought I knew her pretty well. She was the only lady that I would visit until she went away. Each time we have met, we would have lunch or dinner, we have even done an overnight. I am form Dayton and have to travel to Cincy area to see her. Today is the first time I have had the chance to see her, since she has been back. We texted for a few days, setting up today's visit. She told me to meet her at a hotel in NKY, and needed the money upfront for her room. I had no problem doing that, because I have seen her so many times. She took the donation and ran. She sent me two texts, telling me she was sorry and not to call or text her, she was blocking my number. I was very disappointed. She is not the Chloe that I used to know, she has changed.

Sad Sack
11-04-18, 18:10
I have seen Chloe many many times, thought I knew her pretty well. She was the only lady that I would visit until she went away. Each time we have met, we would have lunch or dinner, we have even done an overnight. I am form Dayton and have to travel to Cincy area to see her. Today is the first time I have had the chance to see her, since she has been back. We texted for a few days, setting up today's visit. She told me to meet her at a hotel in NKY, and needed the money upfront for her room. I had no problem doing that, because I have seen her so many times. She took the donation and ran. She sent me two texts, telling me she was sorry and not to call or text her, she was blocking my number. I was very disappointed. She is not the Chloe that I used to know, she has changed.I guess it just goes to show that these ladies are capable of anything with anybody. I had a 'friend' that I knew for a long time and opened up my home to give her a place to live when she was in a real bind. Needless to say it did not turn out well, and after a couple of months of trying to get her to vacate the premises she finally left when she reconnected with her boyfriend when he got out of jail. Thank god he did not screw up his release date. That was one of the happiest days of my life!

Consider yourself lucky that she only got you for drug, uh' I mean 'upfront room money'. I wonder if EE will post a 'visit at your own risk' warning on her ad on his site. Good for Steve that you arranged that visit without him being in the middle. I guess we all have to learn this shit through the school of hard knocks. Sorry that you were betrayed from someone you considered a friend.

SDaddy9
11-04-18, 19:15
I have seen Chloe many many times, thought I knew her pretty well. She was the only lady that I would visit until she went away. Each time we have met, we would have lunch or dinner, we have even done an overnight. I am form Dayton and have to travel to Cincy area to see her. Today is the first time I have had the chance to see her, since she has been back. We texted for a few days, setting up today's visit. She told me to meet her at a hotel in NKY, and needed the money upfront for her room. I had no problem doing that, because I have seen her so many times. She took the donation and ran. She sent me two texts, telling me she was sorry and not to call or text her, she was blocking my number. I was very disappointed. She is not the Chloe that I used to know, she has changed.Wow and wow. I just proves what has been said multiple times. NEVER pay up front, no matter how well you think you know them. Also, she has been working with EE according to their web site. I wonder how Steve will deal with this.

Crism080
11-04-18, 21:06
I have seen Chloe many many times, thought I knew her pretty well. She was the only lady that I would visit until she went away. Each time we have met, we would have lunch or dinner, we have even done an overnight. I am form Dayton and have to travel to Cincy area to see her. Today is the first time I have had the chance to see her, since she has been back. We texted for a few days, setting up today's visit. She told me to meet her at a hotel in NKY, and needed the money upfront for her room. I had no problem doing that, because I have seen her so many times. She took the donation and ran. She sent me two texts, telling me she was sorry and not to call or text her, she was blocking my number. I was very disappointed. She is not the Chloe that I used to know, she has changed.Put in this in the correct thread (Rip off Reports) to maximize exposure.

Hanzel
11-04-18, 21:13
I agree she has herself together and is a real pleasure. Can't get enough.Has anybody seen any of Gracie of late?

Chilljacker
11-04-18, 23:01
Besides we should stand with this guy and never see her. Standing up with the brother is what this forum is about.

Put in this in the correct thread (Rip off Reports) to maximize exposure.

PjtIzzy11
11-04-18, 23:58
Yes. I've seen Leah twice and she is amazing. Great body, does not clock watch, she is worth visiting!Shameless plug. Cause when I try it's playing around on the phone. Says ready then crickets. Begining to wonder if it's some flim flam.

Kyfordboy85
11-05-18, 01:19
Shameless plug. Cause when I try it's playing around on the phone. Says ready then crickets. Begining to wonder if it's some flim flam.She stood me up yesterday funny only one person had something to say her and that's the only thing they ever seen.

Hooter12
11-05-18, 01:21
I have seen Chloe many many times, thought I knew her pretty well. She was the only lady that I would visit until she went away. Each time we have met, we would have lunch or dinner, we have even done an overnight. I am form Dayton and have to travel to Cincy area to see her. Today is the first time I have had the chance to see her, since she has been back. We texted for a few days, setting up today's visit. She told me to meet her at a hotel in NKY, and needed the money upfront for her room. I had no problem doing that, because I have seen her so many times. She took the donation and ran. She sent me two texts, telling me she was sorry and not to call or text her, she was blocking my number. I was very disappointed. She is not the Chloe that I used to know, she has changed.Well your one statement explains it. "thought I knew her pretty well". We don't know these girls. We just like to think we do and they let us thinking that. You mentioned she has "changed". No she hasn't. You just found out the real girl. This isn't a criticism. You've seen her a bunch of times and you figured you knew her. There was a time I "might" have done the same thing. That time is long gone. All we know is what these girls are willing to do, willing to say, and will do to get what they need.

Sir LanceLicksalot
11-05-18, 02:12
Since Chloe used to advertise as an independent on USAAC and is currently represented by an USAAC ad through EE, her activity should be here.

I wonder how long this link will be active?

http://eloquentevenings.escortbook.com/model-chloee-star-32089

Put in this in the correct thread (Rip off Reports) to maximize exposure.

Bart269
11-05-18, 04:50

Stay Safe. MN.What were charges? Just curious. Saw here once was a great time.

Colapo9421
11-05-18, 04:57
I have seen Chloe many many times, thought I knew her pretty well. She was the only lady that I would visit until she went away. Each time we have met, we would have lunch or dinner, we have even done an overnight. I am form Dayton and have to travel to Cincy area to see her. Today is the first time I have had the chance to see her, since she has been back. We texted for a few days, setting up today's visit. She told me to meet her at a hotel in NKY, and needed the money upfront for her room. I had no problem doing that, because I have seen her so many times. She took the donation and ran. She sent me two texts, telling me she was sorry and not to call or text her, she was blocking my number. I was very disappointed. She is not the Chloe that I used to know, she has changed."You don't pay a hooker for sex, you pay them to leave. " You my good man just lost sight of that golden rule. I've been ripped off before so I've been there. We all need to remember that these women are unfortunately addicted to living the hard life and wasting their potential. They will use any nice guy that they can to feed their addiction and throw you away at a moments notice. Never be that nice of a guy and remember that your paying them so that you can easily discard them, not the other way around, and especially not to make one way friendships. Easier said than done, I know. But it's her loss of a reliable customer.

EdB99
11-05-18, 06:57
Besides we should stand with this guy and never see her. Standing up with the brother is what this forum is about.Let's set up appointments with her and then ghost her. Preferably out call to really waste her time and gas.

Tibbs22
11-05-18, 09:01
So this ia my first review and my first time meeting an escort. I was extremely nervous but Lilly took away all of that and more. She was very friendly very bubbly and amazing at what she does. She is in a safe discreet super clean room. She does not watch the clock and had her music on was a nice relaxing setting.

She gives hands down the most amazing BJ although no cim ahe is amazing. She and I engaged in other activities and was more than I ever expected. She had a clean nice stack of wash clothes and towels with soap for her cleaning me. Up. On a scale of 1-10 I'd give her a 9. She is. Thick girl. Extremely sexy! Can't wait to meet her again soon. Very reasonable too!!

TommyJohn
11-05-18, 11:02
Had a great visit with her recently, hadn't seen her in several months and it was even better than the last time. Communication was great, place is Northern part of town and very safe if lived in. The girl has a great body and knows how to use it. I genuinely enjoy her company and conversation. No kissing, but most other standards apply. As I've read here YMMV but I give her thumbs up.

PjtIzzy11
11-05-18, 12:01
She stood me up yesterday funny only one person had something to say her and that's the only thing they ever seen.Either that or it is actually her, If I see and she is legit. I will post otherwise. But as it stands it is playing around on the phone. It is a Boston number. I will keep trying.

LiamBrennan
11-05-18, 14:20
Who is this Cherry Daquiri people are talking about? Is it Cherry from EE? I googled and binged and don't see a CD or any other Cherry around here. Hmmm.

JustACustomer
11-05-18, 16:51
Who is this Cherry Daquiri people are talking about? Is it Cherry from EE? I googled and binged and don't see a CD or any other Cherry around here. Hmmm.Do a little homework and you will find much information.

RogerOver
11-05-18, 17:03
Who is this Cherry Daquiri people are talking about? Is it Cherry from EE? I googled and binged and don't see a CD or any other Cherry around here. Hmmm.Those bing and google skills need some work brother. Here's some help:

Help searching for Cherry D (http://bfy.tw/Ki3q)

Here's a link to her ad:

Redheads are the best ;) - Cincinnati, Ohio - USA Adult Classifieds (http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66792&cityid=350)

BSS731
11-05-18, 17:34
Long time reader, first time poster, but had to agree with previous post re: LillyLove! Clean safe location, excellent BJ skills, nice soapy wash after the finish. Highly recommended!

LiamBrennan
11-05-18, 19:39
Do a little homework and you will find much information.No man I tried. I appreciate very much the other guy's link to her ad on USA adult. But I've searched her every other possible way and there is no other "information" out there on her. Not available under cherry d Cincinnati, cherry d Cincinnati escort, or cherry daquiri (etc.).

LiamBrennan
11-05-18, 20:46
Do a little homework and you will find much information.No man I tried. I appreciate very much the other guy's link to her ad on USA adult. But I've searched her every other possible way and there is no other "information" out there on her. Not available under cherry d Cincinnati, cherry d Cincinnati escort, or cherry daquiri (etc.).

NotYourAverage
11-06-18, 00:10
No man I tried. I appreciate very much the other guy's link to her ad on USA adult. But I've searched her every other possible way and there is no other "information" out there on her. Not available under cherry d Cincinnati, cherry d Cincinnati escort, or cherry daquiri (etc.).I'm not sure how you are searching for her, but if you simply scroll down the pages of this thread, there are 3 reviews in the first 4 pages.

Libido6789
11-06-18, 00:33
Long time reader, first time poster, but had to agree with previous post re: LillyLove! Clean safe location, excellent BJ skills, nice soapy wash after the finish. Highly recommended!Lilly came to my with the most wonderful fragrance and oh so clean. Her bubbling personality filled up the room. She is sensual's, patient, attentive, and skilled in every way. She knows just how to touch, give or, receive world, and, of course, bring one to climax. My experience with her was the best I have had a long time. Unqualified recommendation.

Ronnie0927
11-06-18, 09:02
Hey fellas. I haven't toftt in a while and I figured I was due to help the good cause. LOL I saw this girls ad and was a little intrigued as her looks didn't seem too shabby. She responded to text almost immediately and after about 30 minutes I was on my way to her at her colerain location. I did my research and was a little relieved that we would be meeting at a house and not a shady notel. As soon as I arrived she came running out saying that we couldn't play there and we had to do a car date. I barely had time to respond before she was opening the door and getting in. I should have said nah and drove off. But those big bolt ons persuaded me. She was obviously on something and was all over the place. We drove to a near by spot for some top and it was at best terrible. The girl couldn't focus more than 10 seconds at a time. After a few minutes all I could think was this needs to be over asap. After the deed was done I took her back to her place and drove off relieved. She might have been a lot better if she wasnt in such a cloud. I would be careful with this one. She could cause lots of trouble with her apparent habit. I haven't seen any reviews on here of her so I thought I'd leave this as a cautionary warning to the next guy. I'm too old to be out doing car dates and especially with a chic who is high as a kite. I did have a good laugh when I dropped her off. She was getting out of the car and her tit was hanging out of her tank top. Literally out. Tit and nipple for the world to see. I had to say HEY. Your tits out. Thats how high she was! LOL smdh.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66909&cityid=350

Stay safe out there gents!

Ronnie out.

BarnesMike32
11-06-18, 09:46
[Deleted by Admin]

I know you can't be bothered to post but two times a year but you do know what the "Report Post" button is for don't you?

A2

Bobby Linn
11-06-18, 09:46
Hey fellas. I haven't toftt in a while and I figured I was due to help the good cause. LOL I saw this girls ad and was a little intrigued as her looks didn't seem too shabby. She responded to text almost immediately and after about 30 minutes I was on my way to her at her colerain location. I did my research and was a little relieved that we would be meeting at a house and not a shady notel. As soon as I arrived she came running out saying that we couldn't play there and we had to do a car date. I barely had time to respond before she was opening the door and getting in. I should have said nah and drove off. But those big bolt ons persuaded me. She was obviously on something and was all over the place. We drove to a near by spot for some top and it was at best terrible. The girl couldn't focus more than 10 seconds at a time. After a few minutes all I could think was this needs to be over asap. After the deed was done I took her back to her place and drove off relieved. She might have been a lot better if she wasnt in such a cloud. I would be careful with this one. She could cause lots of trouble with her apparent habit. I haven't seen any reviews on here of her so I thought I'd leave this as a cautionary warning to the next guy. I'm too old to be out doing car dates and especially with a chic who is high as a kite. I did have a good laugh when I dropped her off. She was getting out of the car and her tit was hanging out of her tank top. Literally out. Tit and nipple for the world to see. I had to say HEY. Your tits out. Thats how high she was! LOL smdh.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66909&cityid=350

Ronnie out.Thats is too bad, but is also pretty f'in funny especially since it was not my money! Thanks for the review as I'm sure you will save others (probably including myself) the problem based on her appearance, she is pretty hot. Almost a TGTBT. Actually the first thing I though of when I saw her say "trust me' at the beginning of her ad was 'I don't think so'! Sorry to hear you had to go through that. Thanks again for TOFTT.

DiverManAk
11-06-18, 12:52
I've posted on her before as she used Pretty Girls and Jada. My experiences with her was from strip club scene. Cheeks, then Harem. She was a talker and all over the place then, but would perform BBBJ in clubs but was always negotiating for more money. She is pretty hot looking with great bolt ons and nice tasting pussy, but I would question her ability to be a reliable provider and can easily see her pulling the shit mentioned. I. e. Come to my incall, then move to car date and perform quickly taking whatever cash she can negotiate out of the service. Too bad. The looks are pretty ht and her BBBJWS is pretty good.

Ronnie out.

GolfGuy
11-06-18, 14:17
No man I tried. I appreciate very much the other guy's link to her ad on USA adult. But I've searched her every other possible way and there is no other "information" out there on her. Not available under cherry d Cincinnati, cherry d Cincinnati escort, or cherry daquiri (etc.).Just at the top of this thread above the number for the last post, 16* it says SEARCH THREAD. Click the arrow next to that and type in Cherry, then hit search button and everything comes up from this thread I. 1. 16 seconds. Maybe faster.

BigBibble
11-06-18, 16:55
So I saw Kyla recently. She has a dog that stays with her but I didn't see the pup, only the care (in case any of you are allergic).

My time with Kyla was probably of the top three experiences I have ever had, in or out of the hobby. While it wasn't absolutely wild, which was my choice, she did stuff that I did not expect. I'm not even going to tell you guys about it. You need to just find out for yourself. Is she hard to book, yep. Is the effort worth it, yup!. She's my new number one for whenever I feel like stimulating her economy she'll be my first.

Admin2
11-06-18, 17:04
Long time reader, first time poster, but had to agree with previous post re: LillyLove! Clean safe location, excellent BJ skills, nice soapy wash after the finish. Highly recommended!

Lilly came to my with the most wonderful fragrance and oh so clean. Her bubbling personality filled up the room. She is sensual's, patient, attentive, and skilled in every way. She knows just how to touch, give or, receive world, and, of course, bring one to climax. My experience with her was the best I have had a long time. Unqualified recommendation.

So this ia my first review and my first time meeting an escort. I was extremely nervous but Lilly took away all of that and more. She was very friendly very bubbly and amazing at what she does. She is in a safe discreet super clean room. She does not watch the clock and had her music on was a nice relaxing setting.

She gives hands down the most amazing BJ although no cim ahe is amazing. She and I engaged in other activities and was more than I ever expected. She had a clean nice stack of wash clothes and towels with soap for her cleaning me. Up. On a scale of 1-10 I'd give her a 9. She is. Thick girl. Extremely sexy! Can't wait to meet her again soon. Very reasonable too!!If you do this shit again I will edit your posts so that they say you have crabs and a pimp that kidnaps customers and takes them to ATM's at gunpoint and forces them to empty their bank accounts.

No, I'm not kidding

A2

Dodson1
11-06-18, 17:33
2 different times we have had a time and date set up only for her to go crickets. I'm done trying, but good luck to anyone else.

Geno33
11-06-18, 17:37
I've posted on her before as she used Pretty Girls and Jada. My experiences with her was from strip club scene. Cheeks, then Harem. She was a talker and all over the place then, but would perform BBBJ in clubs but was always negotiating for more money. She is pretty hot looking with great bolt ons and nice tasting pussy, but I would question her ability to be a reliable provider and can easily see her pulling the shit mentioned. I. e. Come to my incall, then move to car date and perform quickly taking whatever cash she can negotiate out of the service. Too bad. The looks are pretty ht and her BBBJWS is pretty good.Pretty much the same for me. Met her at cheeks and gave a BBBJ in back. Saw her a few times outside the club. She was rush, rush, rush. She's a mess. She's very attractive tho. Great body! But just scams you.

Hillbilly Bob
11-06-18, 19:25
I have seen Chloe many many times, thought I knew her pretty well. She was the only lady that I would visit until she went away. Each time we have met, we would have lunch or dinner, we have even done an overnight. I am form Dayton and have to travel to Cincy area to see her. Today is the first time I have had the chance to see her, since she has been back. We texted for a few days, setting up today's visit. She told me to meet her at a hotel in NKY, and needed the money upfront for her room. I had no problem doing that, because I have seen her so many times. She took the donation and ran. She sent me two texts, telling me she was sorry and not to call or text her, she was blocking my number. I was very disappointed. She is not the Chloe that I used to know, she has changed.Maybe that the reason she is not on Steves's EE site. He won't put you with that shit.

Hillbilly Bob
11-06-18, 19:40
Why did "Rocking Roxy" even bother with a provider name? The pics she put in her USAAC ad display her real name and are uploaded straight from mobile FB. You would think that her partner Rachel would be giving guidance against this.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67693&cityid=350

Anyhow her pics appear to be current and she looks to be a cutie with a tad bit of thickness in the right spots. She is friends with some you might expect and for those that enjoy playing the Kevin Bacon game she is just two degrees away from all the rest.She is not Rachel's partner that is Eva. All Rachel does is book for Roxy. Roxy is Independent.

Hillbilly Bob
11-06-18, 19:42
Been talking to her texting back and forth for over a week. She seemed eager to meet for lunch then a out call. Texted her the day before Crickets of course and the day of our date Crickets of course. Moving on of course. Tired of cricket providers. Lenny6746.Same here she said she had incall if I could come over before her Aunt got home. I said ok I would be on my way. I then text her again before I left to see what time her Aunt got home. CRICKETS don't waste your time.

LiamBrennan
11-06-18, 20:24
Anybody have a beat on any of those old relax 2 you girls? Just curious. Especially "Nikki" (redhead).

Play3447
11-07-18, 09:06
Another good visit with Ella Mae this past Sunday evening, she was late as usual for her but not really an issue as it was outcall to my place. I've known Ella for some time now and enjoy her as a go to provider, this girl gives one of the best massages going, takes her time and gets the job done very well. All acronyms apply and will entertain any fetish you require, some with more enthusiasm than others but I don't think anything is too much of a stretch for her. Very nice in shape body, small breasts but firm and very attractive, tight shaved kitty. Well worth a visit to see if you click with her in my opinion.

Bmcov
11-07-18, 09:46
She is not Rachel's partner that is Eva. All Rachel does is book for Roxy. Roxy is Independent.Has anyone seen Roxy yet? I was thinking about it today but would like a little info first. Apparently she's not using Rachel's location as stated in the ad. I just want to be sure things are as they seem and completely safe. Feel free to respond or pm. Thanks.

Ceenote
11-07-18, 10:49
She is not Rachel's partner that is Eva. All Rachel does is book for Roxy. Roxy is Independent.It doesn't matter whether you define their alignment as partner, FB friend, booker, or pimp. It was just a very green move is all I was pointing out and it has since been corrected.

RogerOver
11-07-18, 10:58
It doesn't matter whether you define their alignment as partner, FB friend, booker, or pimp. It was just a very green move is all I was pointing out and it has since been corrected.

Has anyone seen Roxy yet? I was thinking about it today but would like a little info first. Apparently she's not using Rachel's location as stated in the ad. I just want to be sure things are as they seem and completely safe. Feel free to respond or pm. Thanks.

She is not Rachel's partner that is Eva. All Rachel does is book for Roxy. Roxy is Independent.So is Roxy the one that was / is doing duos with Rachel? Who's this Eva chick?

You're correct sir. That was pretty green and I'm sure everyone is her FB friend now. LOL.

CinciFireball
11-07-18, 11:09
This review is embarrassingly late (more than a month) but I wanted to make sure and confirm that all of the positive reviews are more than accurate. Rachel is quite intoxicating. Her looks are on par with the best I have seen before (Sara TT for example). She is a curve lovers dream come true- all so perfectly flowing and smooth- yet very fit. She was very professional, yet very sweet and accommodating. My ultimate dream would be a little more of a GFE, but not certain that is available. Regardless- highly recommended and I will absolutely return. Especially with the 4 hand option as I have not had that luxury before. Did I mention that she is gorgeous?

OnePilot
11-07-18, 14:17
I've posted on her before as she used Pretty Girls and Jada. My experiences with her was from strip club scene. Cheeks, then Harem. She was a talker and all over the place then, but would perform BBBJ in clubs but was always negotiating for more money. She is pretty hot looking with great bolt ons and nice tasting pussy, but I would question her ability to be a reliable provider and can easily see her pulling the shit mentioned. I. e. Come to my incall, then move to car date and perform quickly taking whatever cash she can negotiate out of the service. Too bad. The looks are pretty ht and her BBBJWS is pretty good.Complete waste of hard earned cash. Add forty kilos to pics. Not into it what's so ever, money up front. On phone constantly. Has no idea or just doesn't care about service.

Kenal1
11-07-18, 14:48
Has anyone seen her lately? The last reports I recall were not good--heavy into drugs, etc. But I saw that she's advertising again and I'm curious if anyone has any current info.

Vinnie Kramer
11-07-18, 15:12
I've seen Cristen a couple times over the last few weeks and each time was quite enjoyable.

Other than how tiny she is, everything was pretty much as I expected based on past reviews. Very nice personality, both times she had on sexy lingerie, and she is definitely a pleaser.

No smoke smell but she does have a cat that seemed infatuated with my shoes for some reason.

My only concern is that she hosts in a pretty decent residential neighborhood and I can't believe no one is going to complain about the traffic to her place. The other concern is if you pull in and then have to back out onto the street to leave, the street view is obstructed and the risk for an accident in a location you can't explain to your wife / SO could be a problem.

I'm sure I will repeat when business takes me to that side of town.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67367&cityid=350

BrownBacker2
11-07-18, 15:13
I saw her about a month and a half ago. Overall good experience. I haven't been back but at the time she didn't seem like she was on anything.

Has anyone seen her lately? The last reports I recall were not good--heavy into drugs, etc. But I saw that she's advertising again and I'm curious if anyone has any current info.

LiamBrennan
11-07-18, 17:00
Has anyone seen her lately? The last reports I recall were not good--heavy into drugs, etc. But I saw that she's advertising again and I'm curious if anyone has any current info.I dunno but I'd be careful. Asking for $200/ hr and unwilling to even show a pic of her body standing up or her face. Risky.

UPullAndPay3
11-07-18, 17:02
If you do this shit again I will edit your posts so that they say you have crabs and a pimp that kidnaps customers and takes them to ATM's at gunpoint and forces them to empty their bank accounts.

No, I'm not kidding

A2Left a review of Lilly a couple of months ago! Please read it below if your thinking of seeing her.

LillyLove4 you A few days late!!

She is a big girl but I was OK with that! The problem I had was she ran out of breath giving a BJ!! Was frigidity, on her phone texting! And just not responsive! Was having trouble getting going and ask her to lick on the boys! She played with her finger pretending to be licking. This might be the 2nd bad review in 5 years or so on the guide so I don't do it often Stay clear!

Hillbilly Bob
11-07-18, 18:16
This review is embarrassingly late (more than a month) but I wanted to make sure and confirm that all of the positive reviews are more than accurate. Rachel is quite intoxicating. Her looks are on par with the best I have seen before (Sara TT for example). She is a curve lovers dream come true- all so perfectly flowing and smooth- yet very fit. She was very professional, yet very sweet and accommodating. My ultimate dream would be a little more of a GFE, but not certain that is available. Regardless- highly recommended and I will absolutely return. Especially with the 4 hand option as I have not had that luxury before. Did I mention that she is gorgeous?You need to contact your Cardiologist and set up a meeting with her an her Partner Eva. Another good looking girl to two of the are tops in this Hell theu are tops in any area. They do play together and FS is on the menu but everything covered. Take a Nitro before because when Eva goes face down On Rachel it is Heart stopping. However when you join in that will kick start any heart. Enjoy. HB.

Hillbilly Bob
11-07-18, 18:27
So is Roxy the one that was / is doing duos with Rachel? Who's this Eva chick?

You're correct sir. That was pretty green and I'm sure everyone is her FB friend now. LOL.Eva is Rachel Duo partner and they play together. Roxy is a independent provider That Rachel only does her booking that's why the post says ask for Roxy. Roxy does offer BBBJ.

Vinnie Kramer
11-07-18, 19:16
Not sure if this is the right place to report because she doesn't currently have an ad, but she has in the past and I think will again very soon.

She's had a real tough go the last few weeks with a couple tragedies. I've helped her financially (as I know a couple of you have as well based on PMs) and seen her sporadically the last couple days. Each visit has been perfect.

I will repeat as much as possible as soon as possible.

RustyNailsYou
11-07-18, 19:26
Not sure if this is the right place to report because she doesn't currently have an ad, but she has in the past and I think will again very soon.

She's had a real tough go the last few weeks with a couple tragedies. I've helped her financially (as I know a couple of you have as well based on PMs) and seen her sporadically the last couple days. Each visit has been perfect.

I will repeat as much as possible as soon as possible.Did you ask her about MDuke's post on 11/4 on this thread regarding cash and dash? Why is she giving you good service after running with his money?

D Nut
11-07-18, 19:36

I will repeat as much as possible as soon as possible.

Did you ask her about MDuke's post on 11/4 on this thread regarding cash and dash? Why is she giving you good service after running with his money?That's probably because Vinnie follows the number one rule of, "DO NOT PREPAY FOR SERVICES! They can ask, but make it clear cash only after the deed. If they balk, walk away. This applies to even girls you have already seen. Can't trust anyone.

Never ever be afraid to walk away.

Hillbilly Bob
11-07-18, 20:06

I will repeat as much as possible as soon as possible.I have also seen her several times in the past an enjoyed every one of them. I started seeing her before she got her new teeth. I don't think any tragedies gives her a excuse to cash & Dash. Pimp or boyfriend beating her up or any reason. She can make more money by just doing what she has been good at in the past. Just my 2.

Vinnie Kramer
11-07-18, 20:13
No, I did not ask about it. That's not my responsibility. I see. I report.

She's been off the grid with the aforementioned issues and just learned of it today (she said). She actually brought it up today and said it was BS. Because I have been txting / talking / seeing her throughout this time, I tend to believe most of what she says. The old innocent until proven guilty concept.

I'm not saying the guy is lying. I don't know him and I can only review his posts and make an informed decision with the data at hand. Same for you.

You know me back to the Leighbby days. So, take that for what it's worth.

I'm not promoting, merely reporting.

Did you ask her about MDuke's post on 11/4 on this thread regarding cash and dash? Why is she giving you good service after running with his money?

RustyNailsYou
11-07-18, 20:32
No, I did not ask about it. That's not my responsibility. I see. I report.

She's been off the grid with the aforementioned issues and just learned of it today (she said). She actually brought it up today and said it was BS. Because I have been txting / talking / seeing her throughout this time, I tend to believe most of what she says. The old innocent until proven guilty concept.

I'm not saying the guy is lying. I don't know him and I can only review his posts and make an informed decision with the data at hand. Same for you.

You know me back to the Leighbby days. So, take that for what it's worth.

I'm not promoting, merely reporting.Thanks for your report. There are two sides to every story. We heard MDuke's version and now Chloe says that it is bs. I don't know either of the parties involved. I was just asking as I am sure other guys are curious too.

Leighbby. Fond memories. Hated to see her leave but she did not enjoy being in the hobby. I wish her the best but I know she has been in trouble since her departure. And she was going downhill during her last days with us too.

LiamBrennan
11-07-18, 20:48
Got to ask, just curious. Anyone with personal knowledge or knowledge of a past review? TIA!

JustTry
11-07-18, 21:50
I'm so glad Chloe returned and I finally got to meet this special lady. Great communication to set up. Easy 2 provider reference check. Safe location in NKY. A beautiful woman answered the door. She was very easy to get to know and get comfortable with. Friendly relaxing atmosphere and stimulating conversation. After we got to know each other, the fun began. She exemplifies the term GFE. Great kisser. Most acronyms enjoyed. Sexy lady who is very skilled and fun to be with. I will definitely repeat.This was my review of a recent experience of mine. No issues for me.

JustACustomer
11-08-18, 01:02
CincyKyla22.

Description: 5'7, 130 lbs. , slim athletic build, curves in butt and hips.

Ad link: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67067&cityid=350.

Contact info: 513-9 XX-X3 X6 – Thanks YUM69 for format.

Area of Cincinnati: Incall is a mid hotel in Northeast cinci. I never smelled any smoke. Dog cage but dog not present. Did not leave with dog smell. Room is lived in.

MENU: MSOG, BBBJ, CFS, DFK, LFK, MISH, K9, CG, RCG, DATY.

Overall pros: engaging, smart, accommodating, eager to please, take-charge and not at all intimidating, good kisser, proactive with the main event and encouraging some acts I don't know the acronyms for. LOL.

Cost: 2 Benji for an Hr. Wide open menu, no BBFS (used two covers) and no Greek.

Intro / General Details: Kyla is all that her previous reviews taut and more. She is a true professional and treats you like you are all that matters. I wish her in call was private residence, but she really has done the best with accommodations to maintain her privacy. I get it! But, unfortunately, that puts her in the same boat as Hannah and LaceyFox as providers who I would like to see again but can't because of the Incall situation and my need for discretion. I would see any of them again if their Incall changes, but for now, at least I got to see them once!

Setup: She gets an A+ from me for her setup. I contacted her the week before and got the screening out of the way. We set a time for the following week and I confirmed the day of our appointment. She responded in a timely manner and was ready at our appointed time. I was not. Do to traffic and a longer lasting previous appointment with work, I was late. Kudos to Kyla for staying in communication and her patience with my updates. Arrived late and she was upfront before the appointment began what time she had to leave. We only had 45 minutes but damn did we make the best of it and I still donated for the entire hour.

Experience / Juicy Details / The Deed: Got comfortable and then began with BBBJ and DATY. Ran through all the usual acronyms then did some side work (acronym for that?) and prone bone (acronym for that?) LOL. She was okay with some LFK while mish. I think I just had my first PSE by a provider!

Conclusion: Damn, wish I didn't have such an aversion to motels. Kyla is a great provider and I would return. Sure would like to see what her O is like. As always, YMMV.

JAC.

CinciGuy7777
11-08-18, 01:31
She is hard to pin down but after you do she is really awesome.

I'm new here so I'm not sure I'm doing everything properly but I'll never steer anyone wrong. She is great if you catch her!

Another good visit with Ella Mae this past Sunday evening, she was late as usual for her but not really an issue as it was outcall to my place. I've known Ella for some time now and enjoy her as a go to provider, this girl gives one of the best massages going, takes her time and gets the job done very well. All acronyms apply and will entertain any fetish you require, some with more enthusiasm than others but I don't think anything is too much of a stretch for her. Very nice in shape body, small breasts but firm and very attractive, tight shaved kitty. Well worth a visit to see if you click with her in my opinion.

D Copperfield
11-08-18, 01:54
CincyKyla22.

Ad link: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67067&cityid=350.

Contact info: 513-9 XX-X3 X6 Thanks YUM69 for format.

Area of Cincinnati: Incall is a mid hotel in Northeast cinci. I never smelled any smoke. Dog cage but dog not present. Did not leave with dog smell. Room is lived in.

Overall pros: engaging, smart, accommodating, eager to please, take-charge and not at all intimidating, good kisser, proactive with the main event and encouraging some acts I don't know the acronyms for. LOL.

Cost: 2 Benji for an Hr. Wide open menu, no BBFS (used two covers) and no Greek.

Intro / General Details: Kyla is all that her previous reviews taut and more. She is a true professional and treats you like you are all that matters. I wish her in call was private residence, but she really has done the best with accommodations to maintain her privacy. I get it! But, unfortunately, that puts her in the same boat as Hannah and LaceyFox as providers who I would like to see again but can't because of the Incall situation and my need for discretion. I would see any of them again if their Incall changes, but for now, at least I got to see them once!

Setup: She gets an A+ from me for her setup. I contacted her the week before and got the screening out of the way. We set a time for the following week and I confirmed the day of our appointment. She responded in a timely manner and was ready at our appointed time. I was not. Do to traffic and a longer lasting previous appointment with work, I was late. Kudos to Kyla for staying in communication and her patience with my updates. Arrived late and she was upfront before the appointment began what time she had to leave. We only had 45 minutes but damn did we make the best of it and I still donated for the entire hour.

Experience / Juicy Details / The Deed: Got comfortable and then began with BBBJ and DATY. Ran through all the usual acronyms then did some side work (acronym for that?) and prone bone (acronym for that?) LOL. She was okay with some LFK while mish. I think I just had my first PSE by a provider!

Conclusion: Damn, wish I didn't have such an aversion to motels. Kyla is a great provider and I would return. Sure would like to see what her O is like. As always, YMMV.

JAC.Does anyone know where to go and learn all these dang acronyms. Its like Chinese to me. ?

WhereDreamsGo
11-08-18, 05:53
Got to ask, just curious. Anyone with personal knowledge or knowledge of a past review? TIA!On Precious Timez, I'm trying to remember prior handles she's used, but I think they include Dallas and FlexiLexi (not to be confused with the many other forms of Lexi, including LexiBell, who I don't recall reviews on). Precious Timez (Amber) had a lot of haters I know from prior reviews, but I'm not sure I remember the issues. I did see her once, many years ago, and it was OK. Just OK.

TallyHo450
11-08-18, 08:04
On Precious Timez, I'm trying to remember prior handles she's used, but I think they include Dallas and FlexiLexi (not to be confused with the many other forms of Lexi, including LexiBell, who I don't recall reviews on). Precious Timez (Amber) had a lot of haters I know from prior reviews, but I'm not sure I remember the issues. I did see her once, many years ago, and it was OK. Just OK.I saw her twice years ago, not worth it in my opinion unless she's changed. Search Dallas. Just my opinion.

ColsSubBoy
11-08-18, 10:19
On Precious Timez, I'm trying to remember prior handles she's used, but I think they include Dallas and FlexiLexi (not to be confused with the many other forms of Lexi, including LexiBell, who I don't recall reviews on). Precious Timez (Amber) had a lot of haters I know from prior reviews, but I'm not sure I remember the issues. I did see her once, many years ago, and it was OK. Just OK.I know there were many reports of her and her boyfriend robbing people. Like even possibly with a gun. There's a reason these girls change their names.

Admin2
11-08-18, 10:25
Does anyone know where to go and learn all these dang acronyms. Its like Chinese to me. ?The Abbreviations tab at the top of all the pages could help.

Just saying,

A2

LiamBrennan
11-08-18, 10:25
I know there were many reports of her and her boyfriend robbing people. Like even possibly with a gun. There's a reason these girls change their names.And this is why I've learned to ask.

Well done, guys. Thank you!

Joedirt0211
11-08-18, 11:05
2 different times we have had a time and date set up only for her to go crickets. I'm done trying, but good luck to anyone else.Same here. Sent 2 text around 9 am. She didn't reply until midnight saying sorry, her phone is messing up. Then next morning I replied telling her I'm only avail during the day for play. I asked her if she is avail during normal business hours. No response. This was last week I believe.

BengalsFan01
11-08-18, 11:09
I'll second this review of CincyKyla.

When I was there the dog was present, but in the cage the whole time, and very well behaved. You wouldn't even know the dog was there once things get started. There were some clothes piled up on the couch (bed was made and 100% clean), so it wasn't a pristine hotel room, but I had no issues with that. Kyla was very sweet and accommodating, and it was a good time. She is the only escort I have ever been with, so I have no one else to compare her to, but I will gladly give her two thumbs up.

CincyKyla22.

Contact info: 513-9 XX-X3 X6 Thanks YUM69 for format.

JAC.

BengalsFan01
11-08-18, 11:10
Does anyone know where to go and learn all these dang acronyms. Its like Chinese to me. ?http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

SDaddy9
11-08-18, 11:21
Does anyone know where to go and learn all these dang acronyms. Its like Chinese to me. ?http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

SDaddy9
11-08-18, 11:39
I've seen Cristen a couple times over the last few weeks and each time was quite enjoyable. Other than how tiny she is, everything was pretty much as I expected based on past reviews. Very nice personality, both times she had on sexy lingerie, and she is definitely a pleaser. No smoke smell but she does have a cat that seemed infatuated with my shoes for some reason.
My only concern is that she hosts in a pretty decent residential neighborhood and I can't believe no one is going to complain about the traffic to her place. The other concern is if you pull in and then have to back out onto the street to leave, the street view is obstructed and the risk for an accident in a location you can't explain to your wife / SO could be a problem.
I'm sure I will repeat when business takes me to that side of town.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67367&cityid=350I second everything you have said about her. She has a spinner body, is responsive and will do almost anything you ask.

As for the parking, I agree that backing out of her driveway is tricky because you can't see oncoming traffic. However it is a quiet residential street with not much activity. AND you could park on a cross street not too far away and walk to her house. That is my preference anyway. I need to be extra discrete.

She is definitely worth a visit and needs rent money right now.

Vinnie Kramer
11-08-18, 12:01
Sometimes the simple solutions aren't easy to see. For me anyways!

you could park on a cross street not too far away and walk to her house. That is my preference anyway.

HuntLadys29
11-08-18, 13:52
I know there were many reports of her and her boyfriend robbing people. Like even possibly with a gun. There's a reason these girls change their names.I never heard any reports of guns or robbery with this girl. I saw her no she wasn't worth the repeat visit because of smoke and she just wasn't providing the experience I wanted and also drug use at the time but as far as robbery, that's a bunch of baloney. Never have I heard this girl having a bf and robbing people. Putting that kind of stuff out there and you're not sure just isn't cool. HL29.

GolfGuy
11-08-18, 13:52
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=AbbreviationsBlue button bar top of page where it says ABBREVIATIONS. Start there LOL.

Catlikr
11-08-18, 14:16
Long time monger but new poster. I agree completely with Vinnie and SDaddy9 regarding Cristen Cremes. Have dreamt with her couple of years and she is best there is. Only thing she has ever turned down was a trip to Greece. Everything else was on the table. Idid refer a friend to her that she wouldn't see due to his being African American, but otherwise she is the best.

HighLifeMan
11-08-18, 14:49
Hello mongers I don't know if this is the right place. But I am interested in seeing Molly Madison with EE but can only find a few reviews on her really not much. Just would like to know if she is worth seeing the pictures of her look pretty good. Thanks for any help. Also everyone have a safe one out there.

D Nut
11-08-18, 15:29
Hello mongers I don't know if this is the right place. But I am interested in seeing Molly Madison with EE but can only find a few reviews on her really not much. Just would like to know if she is worth seeing the pictures of her look pretty good. Thanks for any help. Also everyone have a safe one out there.She is new so reviews will be very sparse. But EE is solid to deal with so she is legit and that makes her vouched for.

Blowme12
11-08-18, 15:39
Has anyone seen her? Not looking for an arrangement like she is talking about in that ad but she has about 3 others up.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67878&cityid=350

TapThat
11-08-18, 16:24
Has anyone seen her? Not looking for an arrangement like she is talking about in that ad but she has about 3 others up.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67878&cityid=350Sounds more of an opportunity for blackmail. Hell I thought they did a news report recently of a landlord wanting sexual favors in return. LOL.

LiamBrennan
11-08-18, 17:52

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67878&cityid=350Look at that pic dude. Ain't no way that's real. But if you find out otherwise let us know!

Slick72
11-08-18, 23:06
Anybody out there know anything?

Yes, irff, Thanks & be safe.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67623&cityid=350

D Copperfield
11-09-18, 00:30
The Abbreviations tab at the top of all the pages could help.

Just saying,

A2Well do I feel stupid, Thanks A2.

Sir LanceLicksalot
11-09-18, 01:36
There was a landlord on the west side who was trading sex for rent. He was charged with a federal offense because I think HUD has a law against doing that.

Sounds more of an opportunity for blackmail. Hell I thought they did a news report recently of a landlord wanting sexual favors in return. LOL.

Sir LanceLicksalot
11-09-18, 01:38
Since she is with Steve. If you can pass his screening to see her, I am sure she and Steve would love to have a positive review about his new lady.

Hello mongers I don't know if this is the right place. But I am interested in seeing Molly Madison with EE but can only find a few reviews on her really not much. Just would like to know if she is worth seeing the pictures of her look pretty good. Thanks for any help. Also everyone have a safe one out there.

Bart269
11-09-18, 02:57
Another good visit with Ella Mae this past Sunday evening, she was late as usual for her but not really an issue as it was outcall to my place. I've known Ella for some time now and enjoy her as a go to provider, this girl gives one of the best massages going, takes her time and gets the job done very well. All acronyms apply and will entertain any fetish you require, some with more enthusiasm than others but I don't think anything is too much of a stretch for her. Very nice in shape body, small breasts but firm and very attractive, tight shaved kitty. Well worth a visit to see if you click with her in my opinion.Can you pm me her current digits? I'm getting no response to current one I have.

FlyBoy51
11-09-18, 09:50
Looking for info on this new entry? If anyone has details or experience please back channel PM. Thanks. FB51.

Enricojinx
11-09-18, 09:51
I've seen her 3 times now. I really like her. With the drought of quality providers in the area, she is a breath of fresh air. She isn't perfect but has a pretty face, great body, nice incall and is a cool chick. Also, she is a sexual freak and wants to please.

Hillbilly Bob
11-09-18, 12:07
As everyone knows Devine Rachel is my favorite. I had a itch for some fun problem is Rachel wasn't able to scratch it in the time limits I had. She said the Rocxy would be able to take care of my problem. Take care of it she did. Guys you need to give this provider a chance to prove herself. She is in a upscale motel downtown. Her service is outstanding. GFE BBBJ. Fun was had by all. Now I have another problem. Rachel & Eva or Roxy. I can see now my play money won't last long. As always YMMV. HB.

LiamBrennan
11-09-18, 12:55
Anybody out there know anything?

Yes, irff, Thanks & be safe.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67623&cityid=350No but those pics just cannot be real.

But don't let that stop you. If you find out they're real please report!

RogerOver
11-09-18, 16:44
*NEW PICS*Cincy 11/4-11/6*36DD Blonde FETISH Fantasy FREAK!* - Cincinnati, Ohio - USA Adult Classifieds (http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66394&cityid=350)

Been a while since I've had a "thick" white girl and this one looks like she might hit that button. Anyone from here seen her?

Vinnie Kramer
11-09-18, 16:51
Ad says she left Cincy and website says she's traveling for the next several weeks.

*NEW PICS*Cincy 11/4-11/6*36DD Blonde FETISH Fantasy FREAK!* - Cincinnati, Ohio - USA Adult Classifieds (http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66394&cityid=350)

Been a while since I've had a "thick" white girl and this one looks like she might hit that button. Anyone from here seen her?

RogerOver
11-09-18, 18:29
Ad says she left Cincy and website says she's traveling for the next several weeks.Yeah. AFTER I posted my thing I noticed she left the area.
I travel and may meet up with her in one of those cities if there's some good intel.

Vinlmp
11-09-18, 23:11

Been a while since I've had a "thick" white girl and this one looks like she might hit that button. Anyone from here seen her?She's a much younger Lady J energy with no quit. You'll leave happy and exhausted. Real cool chick with amazing skills.

LV.

CinciGuy7777
11-10-18, 00:18
I've seen her a few times and I think she's great if you can pin her down for a while.

She is very nice and friendly. Treat her well gentlemen!

JustACustomer
11-10-18, 00:54
Sounds more of an opportunity for blackmail. Hell I thought they did a news report recently of a landlord wanting sexual favors in return. LOL.Yeah, they did bust a landlord on the West-side Cincy for sleeping with his tenants and then when they wanted to stop, he would evict them for some reason or another. He practically had a harem going and his wife was aware. FBI got involved on that one. News report out there somewhere.

IrishGuy11
11-10-18, 06:56
As everyone knows Devine Rachel is my favorite. I had a itch for some fun problem is Rachel wasn't able to scratch it in the time limits I had. She said the Rocxy would be able to take care of my problem. Take care of it she did. Guys you need to give this provider a chance to prove herself. She is in a upscale motel downtown. Her service is outstanding. GFE BBBJ. Fun was had by all. Now I have another problem. Rachel & Eva or Roxy. I can see now my play money won't last long. As always YMMV. HB.I concur with HB that Roxy is well worth a visit. She is very pretty and sweet. She is a little shy and submissive so be sure to take the lead and she will follow willingly.

Kyfordboy85
11-10-18, 12:41
I know there has been like two reviews but didn't say much about what she looked like or her attitude or anything been on the fence about her just need something to push me over LOL I see trinity and mollee was just wondering how natalee stacks up feel free to pm me thanks.

Ninja0805
11-10-18, 13:03
I know there has been like two reviews but didn't say much about what she looked like or her attitude or anything been on the fence about her just need something to push me over LOL I see trinity and mollee was just wondering how natalee stacks up feel free to pm me thanks.I saw her last week at her NKY location. Set up was really easy as always with EE. She is short and thick build, very nice attitude with great oral skills. Although she is not my type (I like more spinner type girls) but enjoyed.

Irl Fan
11-10-18, 13:10
Seems like she comes to Cincy every month or two.

Yeah. AFTER I posted my thing I noticed she left the area.
I travel and may meet up with her in one of those cities if there's some good intel.

Dick Morehead
11-10-18, 13:46
Has anyone seen Crissy recently or is she on vacation?

BigGusDickUs55
11-10-18, 14:13
On vacation with uncle in Kenton County

I've seen her a few times and I think she's great if you can pin her down for a while.

She is very nice and friendly. Treat her well gentlemen!.

DrBnode 73
11-10-18, 15:31
Hey all you mongers it's been quite some time since I posted. Been laying low in terms of the hobby over the last year but have seen a few ladies sporadically here and there.

Most recently I got a chance to see Natalee of EE for the first time (roughly 2 weeks ago). She is a lovely young lady, brunette, not a spinner but voluptuous with one hell of a nice rack. I recommend her, though she is new to the hobby and so it's not a PSE experience. But she was definitely GFE with me.

Setup for the hhr session was easy as always with Steve; location is a decent residence in a nice neighborhood just across the river in NKY. Street parking is freely available. The residence and bedroom were adequately clean and well-furnished.

Natalee is very sweet, was super clean, and looks to be very straight (clear-eyed, articulate, and no signs of hard drug use). My session was gentle and sensual, and she has a relaxed attitude. We enjoyed DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS-MISH. Wanted to get to doggie but was enjoying the mish and pushed it to completion. Clean-up was provided and we had a nice conversation.

I hope to repeat soon. Her body reminded me a little bit of Amber from 3-4 years ago, if some of you guys might remember. Natalee's pics (on EE website) don't do justice to a curvy body that's worth exploring and caressing.

DB.

HighLifeMan
11-10-18, 17:35
Hey all you mongers it's been quite some time since I posted. Been laying low in terms of the hobby over the last year but have seen a few ladies sporadically here and there.

Most recently I got a chance to see Natalee of EE for the first time (roughly 2 weeks ago). She is a lovely young lady, brunette, not a spinner but voluptuous with one hell of a nice rack. I recommend her, though she is new to the hobby and so it's not a PSE experience. But she was definitely GFE with me.

Setup for the hhr session was easy as always with Steve; location is a decent residence in a nice neighborhood just across the river in NKY. Street parking is freely available. The residence and bedroom were adequately clean and well-furnished.

Natalee is very sweet, was super clean, and looks to be very straight (clear-eyed, articulate, and no signs of hard drug use). My session was gentle and sensual, and she has a relaxed attitude. We enjoyed DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS-MISH. Wanted to get to doggie but was enjoying the mish and pushed it to completion. Clean-up was provided and we had a nice conversation.

I hope to repeat soon. Her body reminded me a little bit of Amber from 3-4 years ago, if some of you guys might remember. Natalee's pics (on EE website) don't do justice to a curvy body that's worth exploring and caressing.

DB.Yeah I just seen Natalee again yesterday she is about 5,0 feet tall maybe a little taller. She is a thicker girl I would not say fat just nice and thick with curves with a nice real rack maybe C size nice to suck on. Also a clean shave pussy that was tight and clean. She does host in a nice clean house. Just like DrBnode wrote everything was the same here sexy thick lady. This was the second time I seen her the first time was like two weeks ago I got busy could not report sorry for that. Well everyone have a good one plus be safe out there.

BuxKA
11-10-18, 18:56

.She did so well for longer than I thought she would. If she still had that management position it's long gone now.

Dbcb18
11-10-18, 20:16
Every guy that has posted about her ghosting and playing games is correct. Stay very clear of this one! She was responsive until it was time to meet and then nothing but crickets. Figured I'd try from a different number and she was all talk up to the point of meeting and then crickets. You've been warned if you try with her. She has plenty of posts on here saying the same thing.

Dbcb18
11-10-18, 20:19

.I guess that's why she isn't returning my texts. Just saw her last weekend and thought she was in a better place.

Dbcb18
11-10-18, 20:46
She has 2 ads on USA with 2 different names and 2 different numbers. Figured I'd toftt and got things set up only to be ghosted when waiting for the address. She text back 4 hours later that her "phone died". Someone else can take one for the team. I'm not playing that game.

Sgdddy
11-10-18, 23:30
Ashley has a killer bod, great attitude, and is orally gifted. Great job communicating and everything was right on time. In call was a notel which was pretty low key and overall just fine.

Really awesome girl who knows how to please. BBBJCIM was as good as I've experienced with plenty of teasing and edging until I couldn't hold back it was so good and totally hot.

She mentioned she is attempting to get an ad back up on the site! Highly recommend and I will repeat soon!

Kyfordboy85
11-11-18, 00:31
Ashley has a killer bod, great attitude, and is orally gifted. Great job communicating and everything was right on time. In call was a notel which was pretty low key and overall just fine.

Really awesome girl who knows how to please. BBBJCIM was as good as I've experienced with plenty of teasing and edging until I couldn't hold back it was so good and totally hot.

She mentioned she is attempting to get an ad back up on the site! Highly recommend and I will repeat soon!So you have a ink or anything?

Sir LanceLicksalot
11-11-18, 08:16
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67934&cityid=350

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67192&cityid=350

So you have a ink or anything?

Sgdddy
11-11-18, 08:37
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67934&cityid=350

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67192&cityid=350That is the girl yes!

EZR55
11-11-18, 12:54
TOFTT. Since I was going to High on the Hill I checked out "Diamond" in Mt. Carmel a couple of days ago. Easy text setup. OK Apt. Units.

Knock on door, hear baby crying. First red flag. Voice from behind door asking who I was looking for. Second red flag. Long time to open door. And what opened the door was nothing like the ad pictures. Maybe 25 years ago? I hate that shit. So I'm looking into this place while she goes over to the couch and fluffs up a comforter that probably hadn't been washed in months, with who knows what on it, and goes "over here" and then comes back to the bathroom and takes a piss in front of me with the door open! It's called.

Turn and walk away!

NAH!

Redlegz1
11-11-18, 13:57
Had one legit visit with. Then comes the sad stories and send this, send that. Then a cash and dash on Montana ave. Pro scammer and committed thief. Avoid this one.

IlvblckGrls
11-11-18, 15:44

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67192&cityid=350After a recent QV with Ashley, I decided to see her this morning for hhr. Glad I did, again!

She regularly uses pure shea butter on her skin, which gives it a silky smooth texture that I love! I probably spent 10-15 minutes just rubbing all over her body.

It had been a minute for me, so I had a super hair-trigger today, but Ashley was more than happy to back off once things would get too intense. Her head game was so on point, I had no stamina! LOL.

We spent a decent amount of time talking today, too. She really seems to have a good head on her shoulders, and I always enjoying swapping stories about our experiences in the hobby.

She's way hotter in real life compared to her pics. Super hot body, no baby damage, smooth skin, and perky little tits.

I've seen her twice so far. I'll be seeing her again!

ColsSubBoy
11-11-18, 21:43
Had one legit visit with. Then comes the sad stories and send this, send that. Then a cash and dash on Montana ave. Pro scammer and committed thief. Avoid this one.She robbed me about 2 years ago with help from some of the local "bothers" in her apartment building. She is a well known thief from BP days when she lived on Montana, then Glen Echo Dr. A few months ago some white knights tried to claim she's changed. I knew her true colors would appear eventually.

JohnnyDoe
11-11-18, 22:56
I saw Ashley today. She is very attractive, has a fun playful personality and is very skilled. I will certainly see her again.

Johnny.

Sir LanceLicksalot
11-11-18, 23:15
When a provider flips you the bird while making a fish face in one the pics in her ad.

Hopefully your review will help others.

TOFTT. Since I was going to High on the Hill I checked out "Diamond" in Mt. Carmel a couple of days ago. Easy text setup. OK Apt. Units.

Knock on door, hear baby crying. First red flag. Voice from behind door asking who I was looking for. Second red flag. Long time to open door. And what opened the door was nothing like the ad pictures. Maybe 25 years ago? I hate that shit. So I'm looking into this place while she goes over to the couch and fluffs up a comforter that probably hadn't been washed in months, with who knows what on it, and goes "over here" and then comes back to the bathroom and takes a piss in front of me with the door open! It's called.

Turn and walk away!

NAH!

Vinnie Kramer
11-12-18, 07:42
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67557&cityid=350

Escort Review #12851 from October.

Don't know her name. And, I don't want to.

The pictures are from about 50 lbs ago.

I don't have enough thumbs to point down. This was one of those where all I could think about when leaving was that it's time to seriously reevaluate some life choices.

https://backpage.com.cincinnati.listcrawler.com/post/27045170/

Loveman2022
11-12-18, 10:11
She robbed me about 2 years ago with help from some of the local "bothers" in her apartment building. She is a well known thief from BP days when she lived on Montana, then Glen Echo Dr. A few months ago some white knights tried to claim she's changed. I knew her true colors would appear eventually.Multiple names she (Frankie) has had. And a long history of cash and dash.

Tuffy12
11-12-18, 11:48
Has anyone seen Crissy recently or is she on vacation?Someone posted a month or so ago that she was indeed on vacation at her uncle's place. No idea whether she is still visiting.

Ronnie0927
11-12-18, 12:26
Someone posted a month or so ago that she was indeed on vacation at her uncle's place. No idea whether she is still visiting.Saw her a couple weeks ago. She's still over in NKY and still has that nice fat booty. She's pretty far along and looks like she is getting close to popping. Not sure she is seeing many people right now but she's worth a shot to try and get in to see her. I hope to see here in the next few days and I'll update if there are any changes. Stay safe out there. Ronnie out.

SDaddy9
11-12-18, 13:18
Saw her a couple weeks ago. She's still over in NKY and still has that nice fat booty. She's pretty far along and looks like she is getting close to popping. Not sure she is seeing many people right now but she's worth a shot to try and get in to see her. I hope to see here in the next few days and I'll update if there are any changes. Stay safe out there. Ronnie out.She looks big in her pics but says she is not due until early Feb. So a bit over 6 months preggo for those into that.

TMeister
11-12-18, 14:26
Has anyone seen this cute blondie in the classifieds? I'd like to search for reviews on her but she doesn't list a name in her ad. Googling her phone number doesn't turn up any intel.

OnePilot
11-12-18, 15:05
Has anyone seen this cute blondie in the classifieds? I'd like to search for reviews on her but she doesn't list a name in her ad. Googling her phone number doesn't turn up any intel.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66909&cityid=350Complete waste of time and money. Unless you just want to touch some blot ones. She really should donate those to a worthy recipient.

InKent
11-12-18, 15:15
I had a dream about Shevelle today. Great, chilled out personality. Killer body. Easy to setup. Will definitely be repeating.

BamBam
11-12-18, 15:23

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66909&cityid=350She has one negative review from a few days ago. Check out post 16806 by Ronnie0927 on this thread.

Bam.

OnePilot
11-12-18, 15:24

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66909&cityid=350Complete waste of time and money. Unless you just want to touch some blot ones. She really should donate those to a worthy recipient.

Kyfordboy85
11-12-18, 22:07
Been a little behind in reviews lately finally took the plunge yesterday afternoon and met with cincy Kyla wish I wouldn't have waited soo long but so glad our schedules were finally able to match up she is everything everyone has said and better she has one of the best bods I've seen in the busniness.

Mollmadison of ee, seen her twice now and all I can say is wow she is smoking hot and a freak highly recommend her I actually like her body better then Kyla's but to each there own she's very well worth a visit nice safe residential incall in the nky area super cool chick and easy and nice to talk to. Only downside to her is in one her has a little decay on it, it's not that mad if you can see past it she's very very worth a visit trust me you won't be disappointed.

Trinity of ee, well what can I say Steve never disappoints Tracey is in her mid to late 20's and a small petite spinner with some nice bolt ons she's total GFE and also in a clean private residential incall in nky I would recommend both her and molly to anyone they are prolly my two favorites hats off to Steve for finding these two Andy questions feel free to pm thanks and happy hunting.

Kenal1
11-12-18, 23:36
Been a little behind in reviews lately finally took the plunge yesterday afternoon and met with cincy Kyla wish I wouldn't have waited soo long but so glad our schedules were finally able to match up she is everything everyone has said and better she has one of the best bods I've seen in the busniness.

Mollmadison of ee, seen her twice now and all I can say is wow she is smoking hot and a freak highly recommend her I actually like her body better then Kyla's but to each there own she's very well worth a visit nice safe residential incall in the nky area super cool chick and easy and nice to talk to. Only downside to her is in one her has a little decay on it, it's not that mad if you can see past it she's very very worth a visit trust me you won't be disappointed.

Trinity of ee, well what can I say Steve never disappoints Tracey is in her mid to late 20's and a small petite spinner with some nice bolt ons she's total GFE and also in a clean private residential incall in nky I would recommend both her and molly to anyone they are prolly my two favorites hats off to Steve for finding these two Andy questions feel free to pm thanks and happy hunting.Huh? What are you trying to say here? ("Only downside to her is in one her has a little decay on it, it's not that mad if you can see past it she's very very worth. ".

IchiroAsdrubal
11-12-18, 23:43
Sorry for the delayed review but I met with Cherrydaquiri a couple of weeks ago. Setup was easy and her incall is a clean apartment in a decent neighborhood. She is very tall, lean, fit, has soft smooth skin, and I really enjoyed the view of her through out our time together. I found her to be very pretty and her husky voice is wonderfully sexy. The meeting involved lfk, BBBJ, daty, cfs in mish and cowgirl, and I finished all over her tits. It was the best time I have had in the hobby over the last few months and would classify the experience as GFE. Although YMMV, I recommend her and plan to repeat despite the distance to travel to her incall. For anyone who needs the link:

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66792&cityid=350

Shy Guy 64
11-12-18, 23:48
I met with a popular GFE provider from the past and she is looking for a guy or two to visit either tonight or tomorrow morning. She is a great kisser and all acronyms available except the usual two no-no's. You won't be disappointed. PM me for name and digits. She's hot and waiting.

Kyfordboy85
11-13-18, 00:15
Huh? What are you trying to say here? ("Only downside to her is in one her has a little decay on it, it's not that mad if you can see past it she's very very worth. ".My apologies don't know how to edit my post but meant to state that the only downside to molly is one of her teeth have a little decay on it not bad and definitely not a reason to not see her once a again my apologies for the mis communication trying to type these on my phone sucks LOL.

SumiNice18
11-13-18, 00:38
Just curious, is this provider BustyRed?

And about her availability. Is it only for tonight or tomorrow or she can schedule based on availability?

I met with a popular GFE provider from the past and she is looking for a guy or two to visit either tonight or tomorrow morning. She is a great kisser and all acronyms available except the usual two no-no's. You won't be disappointed. PM me for name and digits. She's hot and waiting.

SumiNice18
11-13-18, 00:43
I wanted to dream with Trinitee but when I contacted Steve, he mentioned that she is not accepting new clients. Also looks like all providers in EE are in KY area and no in Cincy. I should plan for a NKY drive sometime.

Trinity of ee, well what can I say Steve never disappoints Tracey is in her mid to late 20's and a small petite spinner with some nice bolt ons she's total GFE and also in a clean private residential incall in nky I would recommend both her and molly to anyone they are prolly my two favorites hats off to Steve for finding these two Andy questions feel free to pm thanks and happy hunting.

Bear47374
11-13-18, 00:57
I concur with HB that Roxy is well worth a visit. She is very pretty and sweet. She is a little shy and submissive so be sure to take the lead and she will follow willingly.I had a wonderful visit with Roxy this afternoon. Her downtown incall was a pleasant change of pace. She looks just like her pics, went out of her way to please, and seemed to enjoy our hour together. BBBJ, cfs, msog. I will certainly repeat.

Shy Guy 64
11-13-18, 01:22
Send me a PM please.

Ronnie0927
11-13-18, 12:24
Anyone heard of this "new" girl? Curious to know who she is as she is the only girl up north from Steve's gals.

Ronnie out.

Dick Morehead
11-13-18, 14:13
I was glad to see that Scarlet was taking new customers! I texted Scarlett with references to the number she has listed on her ad but did not heard back from her, it had been several days, so I tried to call her. I got a recording that her number was no longer in Service. The number I tried was 859xxxx824. Does anyone have a current number for her?

Thomas42
11-13-18, 17:07
Over the past 6 months or so I've had the pleasure of seeing Karma on the east side quite a few times, she is nice, put me at ease 1st time I saw her, not a clock watcher. She has aged a bit but still has a decent body but her head game is top notch. I have partaken of her BBBJCIMWS on about every time. I have never had any issues with her or communication with her. She isn't everyone's cup of tea but is worth it for those that like small MILF's.

Spreck4
11-13-18, 18:21
As well all know by now CincyKyla22 is awesome. My hour flew by and she made me feel comfortable at all times even though I was nervous (first time partaking in this). Great personality, and great body.

I'm not going to post a ton of details. I just want to help other first timers or any doubters.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67067&cityid=350

EightyThree
11-13-18, 18:34
I just got done seeing Jezebel from EE. As most of EE's providers are south of the river, I saw that Jezebel was north of the 275 loop. I enquired Steve about Jezebel and sent me a description along with pictures. I decided to TOFTT. Holy Shit!! I loved and she loved every min. As true to most of Steve's girls, she was prompt and ready to go at the specified time. Since I noticed that she starts her day at 4, I believe that I was her first friend of the day. She wasnt fresh out of the shower fresh but she was definately very clean and cares about her hygiene. No smoke smells no drugs but she was wearing a bit of perfume.

She opened the door and was in just a bra and panties. Now she is not a spinner and has some fluff but has a flat stomach (no baby damage) big natural DD tits and a very large ass. She met me with a DFK and a great view of her cleavage. I picked her up and put her on the bed to where I could smack that ass, which she loved but asked for no marks. I removed her panties and stated to rub her kitty. She was very responsive! I flipped her over and played with those DDs and found out her nips are sensative as well! I was able to DATY her to at least 2 big Os before we switched places. Found out she squirts sometimes! Started with her on top then went MISH and K9 where I was also able to have a little Greek! I couldn't hold it back any longer and unloaded on her back.

Given the chance and if she is still around next time I have time to play, I would definitely repeat again. She is GFE all the way and might become my ATF!!

Vinnie Kramer
11-13-18, 19:42
Saw Chloe again today. Not much really to add at this point. She was ready at the appointed time. Clean and fresh.

She's a great girl and we have fun together.

She does smoke in her room (got to love Kentucky! And I did notice a little more smoke smell on my clothes than normal but not a show stopper.

I guess she's in transition from EE so expect an ad from her on USA soon.

I know she needs business so I can share digits with seniors.

Puritanical
11-13-18, 20:19
Saw vr recently for the first time and there's nothing I can add to all of her stellar reviews. She knows how to please and the donation is very very reasonable. Go see her if ya haven't already, you'll walk out pleased.

JoGreen
11-13-18, 23:35
I was glad to see that Scarlet was taking new customers! I texted Scarlett with references to the number she has listed on her ad but did not heard back from her, it had been several days, so I tried to call her. I got a recording that her number was no longer in Service. The number I tried was 859xxxx824. Does anyone have a current number for her?That's the same number I have for her as well. However, I haven't texted her since September.

CinciGuy7777
11-14-18, 00:05

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66909&cityid=350I saw her one night when we were going to party together and everything. She was a total waste of everything. Very sexy. She'd own wherever she wanted to if she'd do what she said she would. Otherwise stay away. It's blue when she leaves gents.

TheGenteelMan
11-14-18, 00:23
Tried to schedule with Sommer. She's a little less than responsive. But said she would do outcall. Gave her my address, she then replys, "I need your exact address. ".

You just ever have one of those nights where slow responses and b.s. Just wears on you? Yea, one of those experiences and a huge waste of time on a short night:

I left it with I would try to reschedule. Hopefully if/when she does, its a much better exchange culminating in a great experience versus the odd time-waste of tonight. Ymmv.

Good luck, be safe
TGM

CinciGuy7777
11-14-18, 00:31
Tried to schedule with Sommer. She's a little less than responsive. But said she would do outcall. Gave her my address, she then replys, "I need your exact address. ".

You just ever have one of those nights where slow responses and b.s. Just wears on you? Yea, one of those experiences and a huge waste of time on a short night:

I left it with I would try to reschedule. Hopefully if/when she does, its a much better exchange culminating in a great experience versus the odd time-waste of tonight.I got grab and go-ed a while ago by this hottie.

Goes by Summer. Was around and then not. She was supposed to be back and better than ever. Not how I saw it.

Good luck gentlemen.

Dbcb18
11-14-18, 00:52

I left it with I would try to reschedule. Hopefully if/when she does, its a much better exchange culminating in a great experience versus the odd time-waste of tonight. Ymmv.

Good luck, be safe
TGMShe has left me hanging several times setting up outcall. Total flake.

DrRock
11-14-18, 06:19
I totally agree with this review; this girl is phenomenal. My experience was very similar so I won't go into specific details. No offense to any of the great providers who advertise and as always YMWV, but Jezebel is a Lamborghini. A definite 10 in my book. I highly recommend. Stay safe.

DR.

I just got done seeing Jezebel from EE. As most of EE's providers are south of the river, I saw that Jezebel was north of the 275 loop. I enquired Steve about Jezebel and sent me a description along with pictures. I decided to TOFTT. Holy Shit!! I loved and she loved every min. As true to most of Steve's girls, she was prompt and ready to go at the specified time. Since I noticed that she starts her day at 4, I believe that I was her first friend of the day. She wasnt fresh out of the shower fresh but she was definately very clean and cares about her hygiene. No smoke smells no drugs but she was wearing a bit of perfume.

She opened the door and was in just a bra and panties. Now she is not a spinner and has some fluff but has a flat stomach (no baby damage) big natural DD tits and a very large ass. She met me with a DFK and a great view of her cleavage. I picked her up and put her on the bed to where I could smack that ass, which she loved but asked for no marks. I removed her panties and stated to rub her kitty. She was very responsive! I flipped her over and played with those DDs and found out her nips are sensative as well! I was able to DATY her to at least 2 big Os before we switched places. Found out she squirts sometimes! Started with her on top then went MISH and K9 where I was also able to have a little Greek! I couldn't hold it back any longer and unloaded on her back.

Given the chance and if she is still around next time I have time to play, I would definitely repeat again. She is GFE all the way and might become my ATF!!

Garyhb
11-14-18, 07:48
Over the past 6 months or so I've had the pleasure of seeing Karma on the east side quite a few times, she is nice, put me at ease 1st time I saw her, not a clock watcher. She has aged a bit but still has a decent body but her head game is top notch. I have partaken of her BBBJCIMWS on about every time. I have never had any issues with her or communication with her. She isn't everyone's cup of tea but is worth it for those that like small MILF's.I also have seen Karma several times over the past few months. The quality of her service improves after she gets used to you. I really like the thin MILF look. I agree that her skills are excellent.

OnePilot
11-14-18, 09:20
I saw her one night when we were going to party together and everything. She was a total waste of everything. Very sexy. She'd own wherever she wanted to if she'd do what she said she would. Otherwise stay away. It's blue when she leaves gents.Best thing to do with her is offer 1/2 a Ben. She will take it. Then see for yourself. Not worth the gas or time at that price.

PjtIzzy11
11-14-18, 10:02
I saw her one night when we were going to party together and everything. She was a total waste of everything. Very sexy. She'd own wherever she wanted to if she'd do what she said she would. Otherwise stay away. It's blue when she leaves gents.There are a bunch of bad reviews on her. If you do Incall it turns into a Car date. Has anyone had her for Outcall. If ya have her over. Just don't give up the cash. What's the worst she is going to do leave. Stop giving this broad cash up front.

Ronnie0927
11-14-18, 10:03
I totally agree with this review; this girl is phenomenal. My experience was very similar so I won't go into specific details. No offense to any of the great providers who advertise and as always YMWV, but Jezebel is a Lamborghini. A definite 10 in my book. I highly recommend. Stay safe.

DR.I was lucky enough to spend some time with this new beauty yesterday. I'm sure some pics will be available soon on this one. She has the Jessica Rabbit look to her. Nice big boobs and an even bigger booty. Lots of fun to be had with this girl. She reminded of Lady J, but trapped in a younger thicker body. Her drive is off the charts. Especially for a girl that young. I am sure she will do well and I hope you all treat her right so she stays around for a while. Great find Steve! Ronnie out.

Hillbilly Bob
11-14-18, 14:02
I also have seen Karma several times over the past few months. The quality of her service improves after she gets used to you. I really like the thin MILF look. I agree that her skills are excellent.I saw Karma several years ago on the East side in a small house. Back then she said she couldn't have a orgasm and didn't enjoy DATY Is that still true.

Vinnie Kramer
11-14-18, 17:14
Spent some time with Roxy today and it was very enjoyable.

Her pics are definitely her and I'm guessing fairly recent. No 10 yr / 50 lb surprise awaits.

Nice clean location in KY near downtown in a residential area but no nosy neighbor concerns.

Roxy is incredibly friendly and well prepared to pamper. She had nice lingerie on which made her tan skin and curves look even better.

Started with a back rub that was very pleasant then moved into adult activities. She made sure to towel excess oil after my back rub and personal hygiene supplies were readily offered when we finished. She even had cookies / treats as if I need more food.

She is a bit chatty which I suspect is a combo of a bubbly personality as well as newbie nerves. It wasn't annoying though. Kind of funny / cute.

I will definitely repeat.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67845&cityid=350

HighLifeMan
11-14-18, 17:34
Hello everyone I just like to say thanks to Steve again for all these awsome ladys. Yesterday I was online doind some research and noticed Steve had got two new ladys that look hot Jezebel as well as Ryann. Now I had some free time and was interested in seeing someone. When I seen the pictures of these two ladys it was very hard to choose. But I ended up asking about seeing Ryann which I am so glad I did she is a sexy redhead she is 27 5'7 120 lbs. She has a nice sexy body with a nice rack and sexy clean shaved kitty. Now what I like about Ryann is that she is was a GFE with me very friendly laid back. She was so friendly that we accidentaly went over the time just getting to knowv each other. Now I have read the reviews about Jezebel I am going to have to see her but I will be seeing Ryann again as well. Well everyone take care have a safe one out there.

ILikeWatch
11-14-18, 19:54
For you PrettyCameron fans she has has a temp phone number. She asked me to post this for her. PM me for digits.

Vinlmp
11-14-18, 21:56
Reading your reviews, took the plunge to see Ashley and everyone is spot on. Tall spinner with perky nips great smile and wonderful skills. Easy setup clean hotel and no fuss. She knows how to swallow and please. Highly recommend!

Not a clock watcher.

LV.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=69160&cityid=350

TommyJohn
11-15-18, 21:22
Well the last 2 days of either getting stood up or waiting an hour for a response, I got a "consolation " prize and had the chance to meet this lovely young lady. Got to fulfill a long time fantasy. Yep, turns out Ashley had a fantasy about a huffing and humping basically middle aged out of shape balding white guy under her, behind her, on top of her etc. I was happy to be able to accommodate that. It's been said, but she is a beautiful young lady with great skin and a pleasing attitude.

ThatGuy011
11-16-18, 04:20
Finally saw a provider a few days ago. I've got one the 2 that I really wanted to visit. I want to name them, but I have the feeling that some white knights may try to get whatever non-info she has, or try to convince her 'don't see that guy, he's such an asshole' or whatever.

Anyway the provider happened to answer a text I shot out while I was out, just in case. Turns out she answered, and I wasted no time, as previous contacts resulted in crickets if I was more than 5 minutes in my response. It turned out I was less than a mile from her location. Mid level hotel. Arrive very shortly after, and reach the door, very loud snoring. Was this real? I had to knock louder and more than I wanted to, considering the location. I heard her wake with a start, and answered the door. Looking like she hadn't even been to sleep. I mean how? But I think I posted that these girls probably have wacky ass sleeping patterns, likely due to habits, and that was why crickets was so common. I think that was confirmed. She was counting sheep within a few minutes of the text, not a bit groggy answering the door from a wake-up.

Anyway, very little small talk to start things off, no asking for donation up front, right to business. There are other reviews, that probably includes way more abbreviations, but I don't do 'extra stuff' when I'm with sex workers. I accepted a BBBJ, and at one point she changed the method, and it was too good. I had to have the main course. Usually since I'm with SW, a BBBJ isn't as relaxed; she's kneeling, I'm leaning on something hard, it's too hot, or too cold, and we're both uncomfortable. Barely get hard. Anyway, she got the pole to super max attention, and mentally I'm like 'wow, fuck look at that' and she confirmed when we moved to the next course with cautious admiration. Changed positions for her comfort once, and finished. Gave donation, grabbed some dinner next door, and left. Pleasant enough girl.

I'd recommend. And for me, this puts a little clarity in what you're paying for VS the streets. The comfy bed, leads to better BJ and better main course. That said, I paid what I paid, which was not asking donation, checking if the amount was okay before I came. And with what I paid, it's a good deal. I wouldn't go for full donation. Also since I don't kiss, DATY, GFE, and all that stuff, is one of the reasons that a full asking donation isn't worth it for me, I would miss the 'value'.

I'll be going for the second provider. She's good about answering, but we can never get a time before the fiance gets home locked in.

Tickle Jay
11-16-18, 04:34
For you PrettyCameron fans she has has a temp phone number. She asked me to post this for her. PM me for digits.Looks like her name has changed too according to the classifieds.

D Nut
11-16-18, 08:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hillbilly Bob
11-16-18, 08:40
Looks like her name has changed too according to the classifieds.Now we have two Lilly Love. Not sure the name change was a good move.

Jeh123
11-16-18, 10:51
Finally saw a provider a few days ago. I've got one the 2 that I really wanted to visit. I want to name them, but I have the feeling that some white knights may try to get whatever non-info she has, or try to convince her 'don't see that guy, he's such an asshole' or whatever.

Anyway the provider happened to answer a text I shot out while I was out, just in case. Turns out she answered, and I wasted no time, as previous contacts resulted in crickets if I was more than 5 minutes in my response. It turned out I was less than a mile from her location. Mid level hotel. Arrive very shortly after, and reach the door, very loud snoring. Was this real? I had to knock louder and more than I wanted to, considering the location. I heard her wake with a start, and answered the door. Looking like she hadn't even been to sleep. I mean how? But I think I posted that these girls probably have wacky ass sleeping patterns, likely due to habits, and that was why crickets was so common. I think that was confirmed. She was counting sheep within a few minutes of the text, not a bit groggy answering the door from a wake-up.

Anyway, very little small talk to start things off, no asking for donation up front, right to business. There are other reviews, that probably includes way more abbreviations, but I don't do 'extra stuff' when I'm with sex workers. I accepted a BBBJ, and at one point she changed the method, and it was too good. I had to have the main course. Usually since I'm with SW, a BBBJ isn't as relaxed; she's kneeling, I'm leaning on something hard, it's too hot, or too cold, and we're both uncomfortable. Barely get hard. Anyway, she got the pole to super max attention, and mentally I'm like 'wow, fuck look at that' and she confirmed when we moved to the next course with cautious admiration. Changed positions for her comfort once, and finished. Gave donation, grabbed some dinner next door, and left. Pleasant enough girl.

I'd recommend. And for me, this puts a little clarity in what you're paying for VS the streets. The comfy bed, leads to better BJ and better main course. That said, I paid what I paid, which was not asking donation, checking if the amount was okay before I came. And with what I paid, it's a good deal. I wouldn't go for full donation. Also since I don't kiss, DATY, GFE, and all that stuff, is one of the reasons that a full asking donation isn't worth it for me, I would miss the 'value'.

I'll be going for the second provider. She's good about answering, but we can never get a time before the fiance gets home locked in.Why post an elaborate review if we have no idea who you are reviewing. I like most others on here use the reviews for our personal safety as well as to not waste time and money. Everyone should know our interpretation of the service quality will vary, but at least we get a foundation re safety, punctuality, etc.

Play3447
11-16-18, 11:25
She is firmly in the grip of her demons and will continue to decline, be careful and never money upfront, I didn't lose anything this time but I guarantee it's coming for someone. Be careful gentlemen.

HuntLadys29
11-16-18, 18:51
She is firmly in the grip of her demons and will continue to decline, be careful and never money upfront, I didn't lose anything this time but I guarantee it's coming for someone. Be careful gentlemen.I thought she was in the Kenton County jail. At least that's what was reported on here I tried to get on their website but it was screwed up. I reported back in the summer she was going downhill. Some monger on here told her I posted she was using again and she got pissed texted me some mean mouth shit and I haven't seen her since. I'd still see her the chick looks good and is good time, I've had her sober and in the throws of her addiction and I still enjoyed myself. I wonder what her sister is up to she wasn't as good as Ella though. They both have those long lovely labias I had 2 duos with them and I'd take a 3rd. HL29.

GolfGuy
11-16-18, 18:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ProVid
11-16-18, 19:39
[Deleted by Admin]

RustyNailsYou
11-16-18, 21:44
I thought she was in the Kenton County jail. At least that's what was reported on here I tried to get on their website but it was screwed up. I reported back in the summer she was going downhill. Some monger on here told her I posted she was using again and she got pissed texted me some mean mouth shit and I haven't seen her since. I'd still see her the chick looks good and is good time, I've had her sober and in the throws of her addiction and I still enjoyed myself. I wonder what her sister is up to she wasn't as good as Ella though. They both have those long lovely labias I had 2 duos with them and I'd take a 3rd. HL29.Ella got out of Kenton Co jail yesterday. She says she is going into a rehab house tomorrow. Says she is not going to post ads for now. I talked to her today. Got her old job back too. Hope she checks herself into the rehab for her own sake. She needs the help and structure. Time will tell.

Last I heard, JoJo was pregnant and living in a hotel with a sugar daddy who uses. He is supposedly the baby daddy. She is not talking to family. I have never seen her or talked to her. Got this info from Ella.

RayPort
11-16-18, 23:21
Jezebel, one of the new providers from EE is special. If you want to spend time with a nice, beautiful, sexy, smart, young woman, then Jezebel is for you. If you like spinners, look elsewhere because she is curvy and has an all-natural full figure. She was a perfect GFE, relaxed, friendly, skilled, and interesting. She was very responsive and seemed to have a good time. The location was clean and there was no smoke aroma.

As always, Steve at EE was easy to work with and on time. Treat Jez well because we should want her to available here as long as possible. I will certainly repeat.

Ray.

MichaelGem88
11-17-18, 01:57
Haven't been on the site for a while. Just want to give some input.

1st was Brook or Brooke in Anderson. Saw her about 3 weeks ago. Good texting. But her place was real bad. She said mostly do cardate but I wanted incall. She said she had a kid, but still lookS fine, tried to please but the incall surrounding did not cooperate, together with her smell down there. So I just tried to do it quick and get out. Was trying to contact her again but she did not reply.

2nd was Summer of Covinton a week ago. Was my 1st time w her, saw a few reviews, but just wanted to check out myself. Off and on texting, saw her in a hotel in Sharonville, very short, her tummy is bigger than the pic which I wud say old, but she was tight. Just not my type.

Still looking for some young petite spinner in the Northside.

Have fun, be safe. MG.

Alsf17
11-17-18, 03:15
Any info on AuroraBorealis?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67427&cityid=350

LongShaft2016
11-17-18, 05:00
Dream with her. A little shy but follows commands. It's a little bit like GFE. Very nice tall figure with good looks from all positions. Mpops are allowed but we had some chemistry. Don't think she is looking for that. She got into the main act and almost give me a hickey. That's a no no. I hope that wasn't intentional or she isn't going to last. I hope that Steve advice her. I would love to repeat but I'm reluctant due to that fact.

Hillbilly Bob
11-17-18, 11:25

1st was Brook or Brooke in Anderson. Saw her about 3 weeks ago. Good texting. But her place was real bad. She said mostly do cardate but I wanted incall. She said she had a kid, but still lookS fine, tried to please but the incall surrounding did not cooperate, together with her smell down there. So I just tried to do it quick and get out. Was trying to contact her again but she did not reply.

2nd was Summer of Covinton a week ago. Was my 1st time w her, saw a few reviews, but just wanted to check out myself. Off and on texting, saw her in a hotel in Sharonville, very short, her tummy is bigger than the pic which I wud say old, but she was tight. Just not my type.

Have fun, be safe. MG.Have you tried Cincy Kyla you will be happy.

Hillbilly Bob
11-17-18, 12:29

Have fun, be safe. MG.You say rotten crouch and you tried to contact again. Better man then me. Bad smell an I walk no matter how cute she is. Just think I am a fisherman but that a little to far for me. HB.

Squiggly69
11-17-18, 15:11
I was heading up to Dayton to catch a football game later on tonight and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of providers in the area that is worth having a dream about.

Scup1958
11-17-18, 18:31
Following a superb session with Jez we rested side by side in bed. I asked if it would be alright if I take a pic or her. She said "Sure, do you want me to be doing something?" I told her no, I just want to remember how beautiful your face looks right now. She seemed to like the resulting image as much as I did and said that she would be happy to have it included as part of a review.

In the short time that Jez has been available in Cincy she has had a number of highly positive reviews. I concur with most of the previous comments. One exception would be that I really don't see the comparison to Lady J. A younger version of Brookee would be more accurate in my opinion. Gorgeous, voluptuous, sensuous, charming. As has been said, if you're hung up on the spinner body type, she may not be for you. But that would be your loss.

Hillbilly Bob
11-17-18, 18:58
I was heading up to Dayton to catch a football game later on tonight and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of providers in the area that is worth having a dream about.Middletown cherry Daiquiri.

Jeh123
11-17-18, 19:43
Any info on AuroraBorealis?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67427&cityid=350No info except if you google phone numner she comes up in them.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ava-escort-cincinnati-37456#erotic.

Being the cheap ass that I am, I don't pay for their reviews. Maybe someone else on here does and can comment.

Hillbilly Bob
11-17-18, 20:08
No info except if you google phone numner she comes up in them.

Being the cheap ass that I am, I don't pay for their reviews. Maybe someone else on here does and can comment.I agree won't pay them to read the reviews. If they are on monkeys they will be on listcrawlers. Never trusted their reviews anyway.

RogerOver
11-17-18, 20:09

Being the cheap ass that I am, I don't pay for their reviews. Maybe someone else on here does and can comment.Do what everyone does. Post a fake review and you'll have access.

Tyler4178
11-17-18, 23:01
Had her over. She is a beautiful sweet girl. Had a good time.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68976&cityid=350

TommyJohn
11-17-18, 23:55
I was heading up to Dayton to catch a football game later on tonight and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of providers in the area that is worth having a dream about.I'm a fan of Raybaby. Safety girl, but cute as can be and a great girl.

TMeister
11-18-18, 05:54
Following a superb session with Jez we rested side by side in bed. I asked if it would be alright if I take a pic or her. She said "Sure, do you want me to be doing something?" I told her no, I just want to remember how beautiful your face looks right now. She seemed to like the resulting image as much as I did and said that she would be happy to have it included as part of a review.

In the short time that Jez has been available in Cincy she has had a number of highly positive reviews. I concur with most of the previous comments. One exception would be that I really don't see the comparison to Lady J. A younger version of Brookee would be more accurate in my opinion. Gorgeous, voluptuous, sensuous, charming. As has been said, if you're hung up on the spinner body type, she may not be for you. But that would be your loss.Wow, I can see why so many dudes are going nutty over Jezebel. She is a real looker, and she seems totally satisfied after a good dicking down. My kinda lady!!

OnePilot
11-18-18, 09:40

Being the cheap ass that I am, I don't pay for their reviews. Maybe someone else on here does and can comment.She is real, not seen in a couple years. Used to work out of real nice in call on western side of town. Had some family issue for awhile. Tried last week then ghosted me.

Red Running
11-18-18, 10:15
Got to make this short and sweet. Cute girl, paid for an hour but got 18 minutes. Seemed very rushed, but a nice girl. Seemed eager to push me out the door but maybe we just didn't have chemistry, I don't know, she might have had someone else waiting.

Sir LanceLicksalot
11-18-18, 11:03

Being the cheap ass that I am, I don't pay for their reviews. Maybe someone else on here does and can comment.She told me that she went by Ava in the past. Someone out there should have had an experience with her "back in the day. " Any info would be appreciated.

Since her working name was "Ava" you can't RTFF via search since "Ava" is only three characters, which can't be searched.

Dbcb18
11-18-18, 11:21

Being the cheap ass that I am, I don't pay for their reviews. Maybe someone else on here does and can comment.Saw her a few times at the beginning of the year. She used to post on Craigslist under the massage section. She has formal training and actually gives a great massage. She would be naked doing the massage and I'd finger her. It was crazy how wet she would get (seriously crazy wet). After the flip, she'd give good head then climb on top and ride me. She knows how to move her hips. Has a nice body for her age, but don't expect a young girl. She uses really old pictures when she posts. I quit seeing her because she bought an older Cadillac with a huge back seat that she kept a twin bed in and drove around doing mobile massages. That was just too dirty for me. She is a sweet lady.

TheBigFinish1
11-18-18, 12:04
I got to meet up with Brielle last night after texting back and forth through the day to set something up. First I will say she is very cautious and did ask for a pic. I was fine with sending one but I know not everyone else is. She also sent an additional pic of herself that was not in her ad. She is outcall only and she showed up to my house looking great in leggings and a nice top and makeup done. No signs of using and she was very clear headed through our whole visit. Got down to business and enjoyed BBBJ and cfs in a couple positions. She seemed to get very into it but of course YMMV. Overall really nice time, she said she's just doing this for some extra cash for the holidays. Treat her well guys.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=69425&cityid=350

GolfGuy
11-18-18, 15:01
She went by Ava and then Ava Ava. Search avaava. Plenty comes up. Also try Ava*.

I saw her once at the nice west side house a few years ago and then she disappeared. When she came back I saw her again, not near as good. Won't repeat but some of you will like her. She's got to be 35-40. Pics are older.

She told me that she went by Ava in the past. Someone out there should have had an experience with her "back in the day. " Any info would be appreciated.

Since her working name was "Ava" you can't RTFF via search since "Ava" is only three characters, which can't be searched.

ThunderBoat
11-18-18, 15:05
She is real, not seen in a couple years. Used to work out of real nice in call on western side of town. Had some family issue for awhile. Tried last week then ghosted me.Spent the morning with AB / Ava (Ava is her old handle). Nice residential in call on west side, parking in drive way I don't like, but street parking difficult in the area. Hate the possibility of getting blocked in. Was a nice session with cuddling and rubbing before moving to BBBJ and rimming, CFS, then back to BBBJ for the finish, downed every drop. Don't know of anything that isn't oin the menu as long as you ask nicely. She is a mature provider, mid / late 30's. Small up top, a little baby damage in the tummy but not real bad, nice legs and ass, freshly out of shower with no odors at all, spinner body for a mature provider, just not as tight as your 18-21 yo. If you want someone that knows their way around without having to be instructed, doesn't watch the clock, and is into the session, give her a try. Things that brings me back is the consistency. I know what I will get every time and it's a great value.

If you are having trouble reaching her, if we have corresponded in the past, PM me and I'll let her know. Play safe!

TB.

Hillbilly Bob
11-18-18, 16:13
She is real, not seen in a couple years. Used to work out of real nice in call on western side of town. Had some family issue for awhile. Tried last week then ghosted me.The place on the west side, was it a private resident with a swimming pool. I think White Oak area.

Sad Sack
11-18-18, 17:31
Somehow Cincinnati continues to come up with Mature providers that are fun to play with. I had a very nice visit with Jaxx that was well worth the time and money. Jaxx is a pretty lady with big boobs and a lot of skill. While she is not exactly GFE but she does look great while providing a nice BBBJ, finished with covered mish. Decent clean accomadations. The only downside is that she is hard to reach. Will definately visit again.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=68793&cityid=350

TomS1977
11-18-18, 19:09
Is Lady J back, saw her ad posted on EM?

Hillbilly Bob
11-18-18, 19:55
Is Lady J back, saw her ad posted on EM?No that was an old ad. Lady J is retired has a regular job an happy with her new life. Someone just posted to get into them reviews. The review says she is retired.

Yes we all Miss her but For one I wish her the best.

Scup1958
11-18-18, 21:35
Wow, I can see why so many dudes are going nutty over Jezebel. She is a real looker, and she seems totally satisfied after a good dicking down. My kinda lady!!Yeah, that was pretty special looking over at her and seeing that relaxed smile of satisfaction on her face. So glad she allowed me to record it and encouraged me to share it on here. I'd say she's a rare natural for this work.

JoeBogus
11-18-18, 22:51
Got to make this short and sweet. Cute girl, paid for an hour but got 18 minutes. Seemed very rushed, but a nice girl. Seemed eager to push me out the door but maybe we just didn't have chemistry, I don't know, she might have had someone else waiting.You paid upfront didn't you. She is not the same as early this summer. Getting burnt out or on something maybe.

Alsf17
11-18-18, 23:19
Saw her today. Place is not in the best condition. She has a lot of baby damage; not just a little. Good oral skills. Will not repeat. Not my stile. I have to agree with the rest of your description.

Spent the morning with AB / Ava (Ava is her old handle). Nice residential in call on west side, parking in drive way I don't like, but street parking difficult in the area. Hate the possibility of getting blocked in. Was a nice session with cuddling and rubbing before moving to BBBJ and rimming, CFS, then back to BBBJ for the finish, downed every drop. Don't know of anything that isn't oin the menu as long as you ask nicely. She is a mature provider, mid / late 30's. Small up top, a little baby damage in the tummy but not real bad, nice legs and ass, freshly out of shower with no odors at all, spinner body for a mature provider, just not as tight as your 18-21 yo. If you want someone that knows their way around without having to be instructed, doesn't watch the clock, and is into the session, give her a try. Things that brings me back is the consistency. I know what I will get every time and it's a great value.

If you are having trouble reaching her, if we have corresponded in the past, PM me and I'll let her know. Play safe!

TB.

Gjpbka
11-19-18, 13:24
Just an FYI from Kyla:

She has to get a new phone over the weekend and not all of her contacts transferred. If you have seen her before, when you text her again just mention who you are.

Wielic
11-19-18, 14:33
Is anyone in contact with Britney? She usually comes back around Christmas for a bit, I wonder if she will this year. Thank you.

DrDave39
11-19-18, 19:57
Saw her today (was ghosted and I reached out and she was available). As others have said, mature spinner with excellent skills and attitude- much like Cristen Cremes. We hit it off and chatted for quite a while. Smart, sweet lady who has been through a lot and really wants to please. Not super-attractive to me but a nice time nonetheless.

The good dr.

Kenal1
11-19-18, 23:58
Is she back? There's an ad on Listcrawler where she actually states that she's "fresh out of the slammer". I know she visited her uncle early in 2019 and then again more recently, according to recent reports on this site. So I'm not sure if the ad on Listcrawler is referring to her first stint in jail or the more recent one. Has anyone seen her?

https://escortalligator.com.cincinnati.listcrawler.com/post/27433742/

Crism080
11-20-18, 07:46
Is she back? There's an ad on Listcrawler where she actually states that she's "fresh out of the slammer". I know she visited her uncle early in 2019 and then again more recently, according to recent reports on this site. So I'm not sure if the ad on Listcrawler is referring to her first stint in jail or the more recent one. Has anyone seen her?

https://escortalligator.com.cincinnati.listcrawler.com/post/27433742/2019? Are you predicting she is going to be in the county bed & breakfast next year?

Chilljacker
11-20-18, 08:42
Yes she is back.

https://escortalligator.com.cincinnati.listcrawler.com/post/27433742/

Glazor4
11-20-18, 08:44
Spent a little time with Lexi (digits end in 5771) yesterday. Communication was quick and easy. Had a little difficulty finding her incall on my doings. Once arrived, placed was nice and clean. Slight smell of smoke. We got down to business, did not explore the whole menu, but I do know Greek is off the menu. We did chat afterwards. Very friendly. Overall had a good time, I will probably repeat.

Scott1701
11-20-18, 17:50
Spent some time with Cherry last week at her place in Middletown. Had a very pleasant visit with this tall redhead. She is a good one.

Scott1701
11-20-18, 18:57
Spent some time with Cherry last week at her place in Middletown. Had a very pleasant visit with this tall redhead. She is a good one.

DrDave39
11-20-18, 20:39
She is back from a long hiatus and starting to see clients again. She is working on getting her ad up on USA. In the interim, she can be reached at 513-XXX-2140. She will have limited availability for the next few weeks.

In terms of a review, she's gained a little weight but it looks good on her (think of a slightly slimmer Brookee). She is as enthusiastic and skilled as ever- maybe more so!

The good dr.

Kenwood Jack
11-20-18, 20:44
It happened in October.
JAXX.
General area of Cincinnati. Notel in Springdale.
She advertises here on USA.
She looks better than her pictures.
Easy to schedule. Same day, she was clean and on time.

Kenwood Jack is afraid of NOTELS.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11470-USA-Adult-Classified-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3884682 - then scroll down!

CIM is not on the menu.
What's on the menu for everyone? BBBJ, CFS, GFE, DATY, among other things.
Cost: low prices.

I will not repeat.
I would fully recommend. She is legit, and provides good service at a fair price.

Kenwood Jack
11-20-18, 21:09
It happened in October.
PRETTY CAMERON
NOTEL off of I-275 on the east side (Kenwood Jack hates NOTELS).
She advertises on USA.
She is a very pretty young lady (a bit overweight).
Easy to schedule with just a few texts. She was on time and freshly showered.
Cameron has a very open menu. She was more than agreeable to all of my wishes.
Moderately priced.
I will not repeat.
Cameron is legit, very pretty, pleasant, with a great attitude and a willingness to please.
I heartily recommend this pretty lady because of her very open menu, her great attitude, and her skill set.

Kenwood Jack
11-20-18, 21:39
This happened in October.
ANNIE GIRL
General Area: Middletown.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=67939&cityid=350
XXX-443-6469 She has a Cincinnati area code.
Annie is a mature provider. She has many reviews.
I believe that all that is written about her is true.
She was easy to schedule. Shower fresh, she was on time.
A few texts and I was on my way. (This was not my first visit to Annie, or second.).
Incall was at her residence. This was safer than any nice hotel.
Everything about the neighborhood was safe.

Spidey sense-o-meter score = 0. 0. No worries about anything.

She has a very open menu, and she is a kisser. I opted for two hours.
No smells of any kind.
Her finishing move today? BBBJCIM swallow.
Did she provide clean up after the pop? A shower was offered and taken.
MODEST PRICES.
Overall value was excellent.

I have repeated and I do recommend.
A nice milf here that wants to please and will not break the bank -
even with a prolonged visit.
No drama. Easy set-up. Safe incall. Safe neighborhood.
Nothing to detract from the sex.

MainTtechDude1
11-20-18, 22:55
Had a wonderful dream with Nina this evening. She is very sweet and very hot. She is not a spinner if that's what you are looking for. Her pictures are recent and accurate. She is very accommodating and likes to please. The usual acronyms were performed on both parts. $. 40 for hhr outcall. She is and wants to be a low volume provider and is very selective about who she wants to see. She works 2 jobs and is a mom and a caregiver so please give her time to respond. Plus if you're far away she isn't interested. She won't be around long so treat her right and don't be a bunch of butts to her or you will be ignored. I did not observe any sign of drugs either. Stay safe my friends! MTD1. I tried to attach a link but not that tech savy.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=show

IchiroAsdrubal
11-20-18, 23:06
Reached out to Amber, last 4 of 2181, from EB and had an interesting in a bad way conversation. After inquiring about her availability she said possibly depending on timing. I responded that timing depends on her location. She responds Sharonville and then she asks where I saw her ad. I have never been asked that before and responded by asking if it mattered where I saw her ad. After all why should she care where I saw her ad. She then responded with "yeah a little" and then she told me I was rude and that now she was definitely not available. I told her that will gladly spend my money elsewhere.

Eugene63
11-21-18, 09:18
I very seldom post here but I wanted to add to all of the good comments about Cristen. I have been out of this market for quite some time and she is the first provider I have been with for some time. I sent messages to several providers and she was the first and only to respond. Her responses were always timely and good. We arranged a time and confirmed the next morning. We met at the time and she was on time, fresh and ready for my visit. I very much enjoyed my time with her and she made me feel comfortable. In my opinion all of the good things that have been said about her are accurate and I confirm. As for her location I did not find it difficult at all, easy to find in a nice neighborhood, no smoke odors and there was signs of a dog and / or cat but I never saw them. She said she had a busy day and was a little concerned about not going over an hour but I never once felt rushed.

She seems like a nice person.

PjtIzzy11
11-21-18, 10:29
Had a wonderful dream with Nina this evening. She is very sweet and very hot. She is not a spinner if that's what you are looking for. Her pictures are recent and accurate. She is very accommodating and likes to please. The usual acronyms were performed on both parts. $. 40 for hhr outcall. She is and wants to be a low volume provider and is very selective about who she wants to see. She works 2 jobs and is a mom and a caregiver so please give her time to respond. Plus if you're far away she isn't interested. She won't be around long so treat her right and don't be a bunch of butts to her or you will be ignored. I did not observe any sign of drugs either. Stay safe my friends! MTD1. I tried to attach a link but not that tech savy.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showI couldn't see who you were talking about can you resend the link.

Ronnie0927
11-21-18, 11:14
Is anyone in contact with Britney? She usually comes back around Christmas for a bit, I wonder if she will this year. Thank you.Not sure if she's available or not but here's a link.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittney-escort-cincinnati-35419

WillyWonk
11-21-18, 11:37
She is back from a long hiatus and starting to see clients again. She is working on getting her ad up on USA. In the interim, she can be reached at 513-XXX-2140. She will have limited availability for the next few weeks.

In terms of a review, she's gained a little weight but it looks good on her (think of a slightly slimmer Brookee). She is as enthusiastic and skilled as ever- maybe more so!

The good dr.Is this same jesse?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=69632&cityid=350

Catlikr
11-21-18, 11:57
Friend had a great visit with Cristen however upon leaving her in call he noticed her uncle was sitting down the street. Uncle turned around and followed him to the corner and then turned off. My friend went to Wendys, ate lunch, and out of curiosity drove back by the location before heading back to work and her uncle was there again but down the street a little further. Could it be neighbor complaints?

Ky Guy 123
11-21-18, 13:21
Does anyone have another number for Jaxx or know why the # in her ad is no longer valid when one tries to text it? I was hoping to check in with her before I attempted the drive today out of state.

Thanks.

J.