PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 03:53
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Dr.J
04-14-02, 00:05
I finally had some time this week, so I decided to try out the new Happy Spa on Britt Road one night. As I drove up to the location the parking lot in front of the building was empty but there was a car parked around back with a middle-aged guy sitting in the front. I had no idea if he was LE or just a customer but decided not to take the chance since it was my first time at a new locale. Has anyone else been serviced there?

PWhipped
04-24-02, 00:20
Osaka spa on 29, Tucker was good again, ask for Mimi, place very clean and mamasan very helpful. 60-160. If Bobbie is their, wow what a babe, also Sunny, Laura just OK but pass if you can.

Buford Guy
04-25-02, 21:26
Went to Osaka today. They must have thought I was LE. The mamasan yelled at the girl when we where in our room and she jumped off the table and opened the door. Mamasan came in and told me she had seen me before and wanted to know where. I felt like a freaking fool lying naked while mamasan gave me the grill. After she left, the girl finished a shit massage and handed me my clothes. What a shitty time. I am getting ready to give up on AMP's, there are so hit and miss. Does any body know of a good AMP. The only reason I went there was because I had gone to Holiday Spa and it is CLOSED, (I was there 2 weeks ago) and I remembered Pwhipped had a good review on Osaka. HELP, I need a good place to go?????

PWhipped
04-25-02, 22:47
Been to Osaka again, sorry you had a bad time, who did you have? MiMi is still there, also another newbie, forgot her name, and Laura is still there. Mamasan does get scared but has never done that to me nor to anyone else when I am around. Sometimes I just stop by for a visit, never seen her act that way before. I really is a nice place, must have been something wrong.
The amps on the southsde of the city are ok also. Will do a report on Macon later, will go out later tonight to check one out.

Member #5543
04-26-02, 18:51
PWhipped,
Let me know what you find out in Macon....it seems dry as a powder keg to me....but let me know,,,,,,

PWhipped
04-28-02, 08:11
Hammer, MiMi is a young lady, not much english new to area, 3-4 weeks. Laura has a scar on the upper arm, has been there for a while, have become to know her more, she is 30 ish, small as most all, was not too friendly at first but now very friendly. Best massage if that is what you want, other wise Mimi is best all around, attractive round face, very nice body, c cups, extra friendly. Thats enough, "try it you'll like it ", PW

PWhipped
05-13-02, 09:12
OSaka has all new girls, still good service. What has happened to the Ga forum? Am I the only one out here? I,v fallen and can't get up!! PW

PWhipped
05-16-02, 22:23
After my trip to Tenn and SC, I went by OSaka this evening. What a babe the new girl is, a 10 in my book. Great massage and service. She looks 20-22, c cups and down right beautiful. Judy is her name.
Also, Buford Man, new MAMASAN, old one gone and Laura is the greeter now.
Still , where is everbody, no post on the forum. Getting tired of the only one posting. Not jusrt the GA but Tenn and SC posts are slim. Is it the new forum????? PW

Buford Guy
05-17-02, 00:13
Decided to check out Osaka again and man was I glad, yes there is a new mammasan and she was very nice. I was with a good looking girl named Kim. Massage was not all that great, but she was a real sex kitten and liked what she did. I will be back. Hope it stays there a while. Message to Pwhipped, any other AMP you would rate high, lets us know. If any one knows about Happy Spa on Britt Rd, lets hear from you. Lets get this forum going!

PWhipped
05-20-02, 22:27
Visited OSaka again today, I guess the hormones and Alkeehall was getting best of me last time. Judy is a real looker, but the breast are a B cup, not C as I stated before. Man you need to check out MIMI. Little heavy but sweet and good looks and a real hot one also.
Hey, is Buford Guy and I the only blokes taking advantage of the sex trade in Geogia?? Help us out guys, what about Latino babes in the area, any avalible?
I am off to Augusta Wens, bet the AMPS are still closed, anyone know? If I keep this up, I really will be PWhipped!!! PW

Spaceman Spiff
05-22-02, 23:48
Pwhipped,

Only Osaka was closed in Augusta. Sun (FS),
Peach (FS) & Our Place II (HJ) are still open.

I like Our Place best. They are nice folks, and have
a good massage, and I understand going in what is and
isn't available...

Spaceman Spiff

PWhipped
05-29-02, 22:13
Tues: Osaka, another new girl, small except with really nice tits. Damn, forgot her name, looks great tho. Just ask for the new little girl. MiMi still their and is the best for service. Will go tomorrow for a great massage and relief. PW

OldMassageGuy
06-11-02, 16:25
Osaka Spa Review
Don't know if I had the LE look, or what, but went there based on prior reviews. It had been a while since I had partaken in the spa scene, and would usually go to the Southside to Paradise. Being on the Northside, I was excited to see a spa with reviews on my side of town. It seems the old ones from the good ole Tucker days, i.e. Far East, Youngs, etc. were long gone and memories forgotten. Well back to the post, I went in and was led to the room by mamason. She asked if I had been there before, and maybe by saying no a flag went up. But told her I usually went to the Soutside to Paradise. It seemed to be okay, but all I got was a theraputic massage. The shower did not even include any washing of the privates. "Gimi" had some many towels draped over me and spent no time massaging butt or upper thighs.
I know it usually took 2 visits or so for them to get comfortable with you at a spa, but don't think I am going to take that chance again with this place.
The only good thing was that it only costs $40 and no tip was ever requested. When I go the Paradise I would usually pay the door fee and then leave money by the massage table in the room. That way no money is discussed and no bartering is done. I am just glad I did not do that this time and pay 140-200 for a theraputic massage.

PWhipped
06-24-02, 17:16
Vettman and all, we have not had trouble there, but I have a new one for you. Keep going up 29 north , when you go past Pleasant Hill/Lester road, just past the Amoco sta on the left, turn left into strip shops for Fuji massage. This just opened, opened by some ladies I met in Tifton AMP and were also in Anderson SC,Lucky Spa. May take two trips for them to get to know you.
That is the same at Osaka. Not much news in the Atlanta area, or in the Georgia area latly. You guys get aids and die? Or are you saving those pretty orentals for youselves?<grin>

Going to Columbus tomorrow and then on south, be in Tifton and Macon later. Any new news????? Also Albany Valdosta???
Happy hunting PWhipped

PWhipped
01-26-03, 09:16
Sorry gents, been on a sabatical on posting for a while, will post of my experiences in Jacksonville, Chattanooga,Knoxville and Atlanta at those areas if Jackson will let me post that many times in a row.
Anyway, went to Osaka Tues, all new girls, 1st one took me back nand then tried to up the prices, so took money back and started to walk out but was stopped by another that I may remember her face, not sure, but she said to wait and she would let me choose from 3 new girls. Great service from one just arrived from Korea, first day, first American customer?? Anyway, I asked where Laura<Manager, was, no one seemed to speak good enough English to get any answers. Laura had told me that she was opening a new spa in Norcross. Anyone know where it may be? Also wanted another session with Jasmine, but she was not there anymore, anyone know where she may be? I really liked her. You know, they all change arioound too often, but in the past, Laura would always want me to try the newest one and want to know how she did. I will go back today or tomorrow to see if I can find Laura as she told me that she will do both spas. Also, old mamasan was gone also, said she was on vacation. If all has changed, may not go back again, I like to br known by them and feel comfortable with them. Please fill me in on location of new spa and on Laura and Jasmine. Thanks Pwhipped.
PS will do other posts

TonyTheTiger
02-22-03, 13:51
I've been M.I.A. for the past couple months myself. Partly due to the last experience I had. Back in December I had some sad events to deal with in my personal life, so one night I went looking for a little relief at the new Bali spa in Norcross. I got an older lady with a hot body. No shower, but that was fine with me cuz she actually did a nice massage. I was out of it anyways, not drunk just emotionally, and wound up having uncovered fs. In the middle of it I couldn't believe that she let me. When I left i noticed a car in the lot had Cobb Co. tags and was freaking LE! Don't know what the hell was going on, maybe he was looking for action, but I highly doubt it. Talk about scared straight!

Then a couple weeks after that I read in the AJC Gwinnett section about how the PD has the AMPs under surveillance. The Rainbow Spa in the Pier 1 shopping center off JCB was closed down by them, as were a couple others. Article also mentioned neighbors of the spas opening off Holcomb Bridge (Bubble and Polaris) lodging complaints with the PD. Oh yeah, and Happy Spa on Britt Road was closed down and freaking RE-OPENED as Lee's Spa, wtf?!?! The story concluded with the fact that the PD is continually monitoring the AMPs. So guys, beware!

Osaka is still hanging in there, but I believe it's technically in Dekalb. Noticed Golden Spa opened at Singleton and Tech Drive, but it's next door to a convenience store/gas station. Also saw a Hong Kong spa off of Beaver Ruin near the Carnett's. I think I've seen an advertisement for a Hong Kong spa located somewhere else, so maybe it's moving.

PWhipped
03-27-03, 12:51
Any updates for Tucker? Went to Osaka again, great looking girls, good service, want too much much $$ tho. Anybody have any news?? Site is sure dead. PW Oh, BTW, in a hurry Monday evening, saw 2 SW's on Larryville Highway between Tucker and 285. Looked good, 6-7 maybe better, 1 wht, 1 blk 20's. Anybody have any luck with them? All in my dreams,PW

PWhipped
04-02-03, 23:03
Am I the only poster that goes to Osaka?? They have a special in Creative Loafer for $40. AHEM< Plus tip of course. Great girls, 7-9 but cost is little steep. Anyone else go there?? PW

OldMassageGuy
04-03-03, 12:42
I only ventured out to Oaska one time, and since the experience was not the best, have not been back since. Actually have been on the sidelines for a while due to the shytty economy and have been a little hesitant to jump back out on something that will not be close to a "sure thing". Osaka is very convienent for me, but the prices do seem high. I always had great luck at Garden Health, but the damn place is just too far away. Anyone been to the place in Lilburn off of Oak Road, I think Victoria Spa? It is really close, probably too close, but if good reviews are out there, might be worth a visit.

PWhipped
04-03-03, 13:07
Vettman, yep , live REAL near there also, OOPPPS. There is a tall good looking one ther , Cinderella, and couple others. Never got anything from Cinderella except, feeling up and stink finger with the hand job but promised more next trip. Went in 2-3 weeks ago, another one there, said I had seen Cinder and got FS trom her, 1. PW Altough I dreamed all this and do not live there so don't bump into me there, <grin>

OldMassageGuy
04-04-03, 13:34
Did your dream include any information about pricing? Is it in the Osaka ballpark? I have some orientals in my neighborhood, so I hope I don't walk in and see any of them. Does it have the usual setup with table shower and sauna?
Thanks for info. Time to wake up now....

PWhipped
04-04-03, 19:06
Yep, same setup. Door fee + $1 FS That is if there is such a place.
PW

OldMassageGuy
04-07-03, 09:07
Wow, you have economical dreams. I thought it would be another .50 to have a dream like that. Usually for that, I just get a song hummed to me until I am asleep.

PWhipped
04-07-03, 11:29
Vettman, you mean you have not tried to dream yet. Thought you were looking? Anything else cracking ?Pwhipped_1950@hotmail.com PW

PWhipped
04-16-03, 13:20
VETTMAN, you there anymore?? PW

OldMassageGuy
04-18-03, 09:50
Yeppers, still here. Still have not pulled the trigger on Victoria's. With no parking or entrance in the back, its too close to the homefront to be strutting in and out through the front door. Some of the local independents are having some good tax week discounts, so going to try the "sure thing" avenue today. Tired of having to invest in a spa with a subpar first session with the hopes of it improving the second time around. Especially with what it is is costing these days for the kings treatment. My play hours do not allow me to venture out to the sw scene since I am usually limited to daytime hours.
Time to wake up now and go back to work.

PWhipped
04-18-03, 12:35
Vettman, e-mail me PW

PWhipped
05-12-03, 23:24
In my wildest dreams, I dreamed I went back to Osaka Spa today, man. you guys must make one trip there. At least 4 young, beautiful girls there today. I had a real beauty, very acomodating and oral and fine service. Three of them I dreamed did not speak much english, but knew how to say "make you happy, turn over, what do you want, moan,moan", must say I now know how I dreamed that I used to go at least once a week. Now I'm hooked again. By far the best overall AMP in the Atlanta area. PW

Vettman, the front entrance is next to a restaurant and others, you can slip in there easily, say you were in the rest for a beer. You will be impressed with the quality

mechee70
05-13-03, 08:00
Yo-PW...In your dream-How much money did you spend at Osaka?

PWhipped
05-13-03, 11:23
In my dreams and what I make up in my mind and make belive,It varies, 40 door special these day, 100-140 depends on girl andattitude and barganing skills, 100 last time got FS, the tipped extra20 for being so GFE. It used to be 100 then went to 200, took a vacation from there and went back yesterday and just handed the 1 up front and got the full service, YMMV. Donot know how to say this but to say it, you started post with YO, I had the feeling that they may not like blacks there, not positive but got the impression in the past. I think they have the impression that all are hoods and dangerous, what a shame. Please guys, don't let this start a rant on race issues. I am only trying to help, Wake me when it is over or anyone have any good info for me, you have my e-mail addy if you want to be discreet. You guys know I make all this up, don't you<grin> PW

PWhipped
05-13-03, 23:01
Could not stand it, had to go back again today, Damn, here I go again dreaming that I frequent Osaka Spa. Anyway, it was the best dream I have ever had about a AMP. You know, most of the ladies sort of just do it and fake a lot, which is OK and they tell you how great and BIG you are, well, it was for real tonight. What a dream, I dare say that it may have been the best dream I can rtemember anywhere, well, almost anyway. It was great, 2 new ones today just arrived, and 1 has been ther for over a month, so you know she is good, at leaste I dreamed she was good to me. Of the 4 there tonight, 2 8-9's in face, with 9-10 for bodies, small tits tho, anything over a mouthfull is a waste anyway. 1 was 6-7 face, tall thin body, the other was a larger one, not fat, just larger, looked more american than Korean, but spoke fluientKorean. O well , enough about my fanticies, what about you guys, having any wet dreams??? PW

Big K
05-18-03, 23:34
Pwhipped, glad to hear you helping bring prices back to earth. I know you were spoiling the girls earlier paying double. Sounds like I need to visit Osaka to get my young sweet meat fix. They close a little early for me though.

PWhipped
05-19-03, 09:28
Meechee,Big K,Vettman, any news?? Meechee, you did not reply to my post to you, did you go to Osaka? Vettman, did you go to Victoria's?? Wonder who is there this week? I am to stop by osaka today or tomorrow morning. Will also check on Days Inn, and on Tues afternoon, off to Chattanooga for a couple days, any local guys have any info on Chatta?Post on the Chatta bde please. Will post info if any different on Osk and dys if I wake up, you know, I'm only dreaming and nothing is true> PW

mechee70
05-20-03, 03:35
Nah, PW,

I did not go to Osaka...short on funds also your forewarning about Blacks and AMPs is kind true. Esp on Southside. I can't remember name of amp but was turned away due to no girls,then an older white pulls up and goes in within 45 seconds of me walking away from the door. I'm going to start wearing a f*#@*& "money" necklace maybe that will work.LOL

OldMassageGuy
05-20-03, 12:06
PW, had time the other night to go to Victoria's. Drove past and there was not one single car in the entire parking lot. Drove around back and did not see any back door entrance so left. It is too close to homefront to be the only car in the parking lot in front of a massage parlor. Do you know if they have any problem with their neighbors? Though about parking across the street in the other shopping center and walking over.
If what you say about Osaka is true and prices are back in line, might have to give it another try. Just don't want to end up with another massage with a towel over me. Who can I tell them I have seen before, that is no longer there that will give them some comfort. It has been so long since the last visit that I do not remember her name. Might just have to head back down to the southside where I have always had good luck. Finally have some disposable income and want to dream the best bang for the buck.

PWhipped
05-20-03, 13:16
Osaka, so I must be mistaken, Meechee, saw a large blk man leaving yesterday from there as I was chatting with them. So, go ahead, they had 2 new ones yesterday. They have a tall one, can't remember her name, but they say she is the best. She must be 5'8-9" real thin. Also one of the new ones was really sharp, had a little meat on her too, if you do not like the one you have, ask Laura (mgr) for another.
Guess my Days InN girl is in the slammer, not there again.
Nothing off Cham-Tuck on Presidential but 2 blk scaggy looking SW. Off to Chatta, will report when I return. PW
Oh, BTW, Meechee, she said for him to please come back, and patted him on the behind as he was leaving.

Aviator
05-20-03, 14:06
Hi guys,

Went past Presidential today around lunch time. Nothing going on at all. By the way, went to Club Europe about a month ago (club next to the big roundo CBS suites place). It was really jumping! Also saw interesting people walking down Presidential that night, so things are still happening in the area.

Went past the Days, but was completely DOA.

PWhipped
05-23-03, 11:46
Went by Osaka on the way back from Tenn, new girl again, some still the same. They turn over fast, manager says guys want different each visit. To each his own opinion, I like to have a favorite, she says that they are afraid some guys may become too attached, so they rotate. Yeah, I could get attached, yep, right between those sweet young legs.

VettMan, you been by to check them out, the pickings are not Quite a pretty as they were last week, but still good in my book.
Just like Atl weather, wait a day And it will change.

Sorry guys, this post a little weak, worn out from trip to Tenn and Osaka is still good,

BTW, anyone checked out the other one, forgot name, off Jim Carter, east of 85, towards Larryvll hwy off to the right past shopping center in the office building, Happy Spa? no that was old name, anyway any info on that one?? PWhipped

Just did the research and edited my post, Happy is now Lee's, that is right , went by there Monday day, Britt Rd, did not stop, but it is there.

See Newbies, look back on posts, you will find a vast wealth of knowledge and info, Happy Dreams, tell us of your wet endings. Pwhipped

PWhipped
07-13-03, 01:04
Hey guys, saw some posts on the Atl bde about Osaka, it really is in the Tucker area, I was there yesterday and tonight, Wow, you shoud see the new crop, that Laura knows how to pick the honeys. They are eye candy to the max this time, I don't know how they keep getting better, 2 stunners, Lily and S----- something and a new one came in just tonight. This is the best AMP in all my travels. PWhipped

Copasetic
07-13-03, 09:43
Seriously, Osaka should be listed in Atlanta. Tucker ceased being Tucker 25 years ago. We don't have a Chamblee, or Norcross, or Lilburn section.

Aviator
07-16-03, 13:23
Guys, our friend is back at the Days rm 325. Saw her about two weeks ago. BBBJ, DATY, and fs were on the menu for only $$. One turn off is that she smokes. I don't mind that at all, but she was out of cigs and was really having a fit about it. Hurried so she could go get some from down the hall. Next time I will bring some with me for her. Otherwise, she was quite tallented - but then I am a stupid sucker for red heads.

Late

PWhipped
07-17-03, 00:17
Can't tell the people that live and have businesses there that there is no such place as Tucker. Tucker is alive and well. Yes there is a Norcross also, don't get your point. Why jumble all up, a little separation helps clean up posts. PW

Copasetic
07-17-03, 17:17
Everyone has an opinion, but I live in Roswell and I dreamt I met some providers there and there ain't no Roswell board. Same with Riverdale, Norcross, Buford, Marietta, blah, blah, blah. To have a separate Tucker board is ridiculous. Tucker is Atlanta just like all the other places I mentioned.

PWhipped
07-18-03, 09:54
Hey Av, please put the Day's inn info on the Atl bde, BTW, which red was it, not the uguly one, I assume. PW

PWhipped
07-19-03, 22:49
So Atldood, if you have info on Roswell, post it, other wise leave the board alone, we are getting along just fine with a seperate Tucker site, WE EVEN POST INFO ABOUT TUCKER, I don't see any info on ROSWELL!!!!!!!!! Where the fuck are you coming from, make no sence to me, just bitching for no reason, POst some info, post some inf, post some info, post ssome info, or scram. PWhipped

PWhipped
07-19-03, 22:55
Atldood, just reaserched you posts, all info seemed good, BUT!!!! was just made up from previous posts, you are a fake!!! Haven't done any of those posts, just made them up from research of our posts, get a life. PW

Copasetic
07-20-03, 19:39
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information for Men who are looking for sex with Women.

Please try to refrain from personal attacks and stick to the subject.

Jackson

Aviator
07-20-03, 20:13
Not a flame, but...

If there is a section for Tucker, lets keep it. Since I am in the area, I would prefer to keep it than to sift the ATL list for stuff in the NE side of town. Perhaps we need a Roswell, Sandy Springs, whatever section. Ask Jackson to make one if you want it and have material to contrib.

Just my 1/2 cents worth.

Sumstrange
07-21-03, 08:06
Well at the chance of getting flamed also by you PW, I agree with the Atldood about the various areas. Tucker, Roswell, Norcross, etc are all Atlanta and should be listed as such.

What I don't understand is why you took such offense to it. He seems like a relatively new member that we should be encouraging contributions from. I doubt you did that with your flame.

Copasetic
07-21-03, 09:51
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information for Men who are looking for sex with Women.

Jackson

LeroyLaCroy
07-21-03, 17:20
Originally posted by Atldood
Everyone has an opinion, but I live in Roswell and I dreamt I met some providers there and there ain't no Roswell board. Same with Riverdale, Norcross, Buford, Marietta, blah, blah, blah. To have a separate Tucker board is ridiculous. Tucker is Atlanta just like all the other places I mentioned.

Not to take sides, but being a native Atlanta boy, Tucker is not Atlanta. If it were, it would have the same zip code. Heck Tucker and Atlanta are not even in the same county.

We need threads or sections for different areas. If everything was posted in Atlanta, there would be way to much data to sort through to find what we wanted. I believe Tucker, Roswell, Buford, Norcross, Decatur, Jonesboro, etc. should all be separate threads or sections. PW is right, he is very experienced and a great Monger.

For those of you who want to post for Roswell and other areas, please go to the sections of the boards to Post suggestion to the Moderator Jackson to add those towns under the Georgia heading. He will and we can keep post more on point, by area and easier for us to use.

Now for those of you who care to play in Norcross, Buford or any where else in Gwinnett County; be forewarend "DO NOT GET CAUGHT!". Gwinnett is the toughest on Mongers and SPAs. Fulton is one of the slackest.

No attacks here, just the facts!

Leroy LaCraoy.

Infatuated
07-21-03, 18:06
Who gives a Flying Fornicate whether the info contained within this board is divided by city, county, price, service, or next of kin. In years gone by, Tucker was indeed a happening place on the spa scene, although the city fathers over there have seen to it that things changes. Now, basically Osaka is the Tucker section. Post info where you think it will do the most good, and we will all enjoy it.

Atldood is heavily involved with his own posting board here in our fine city (although I do not know if it is in Roswell, Tucker, Norcross, etc). He has chosen how to run his part of the 'net and attracts a lot of readership. Good for him. However, he needs to learn to play nice. He is only an occasional contributor, and had the audacity to come in here and tell the members of this board how it should be done. Not only telling us, but telling us loudly. As the great humorist Lewis Grizzard once said: "I don't care if the Yankees come to Atlanta, take our jobs, marry our women. But, if they are gonna tell us how they did things in Cleveland, 'Delta is ready when you are!'".

Copasetic
07-21-03, 20:08
FWIW, Osaka is in Gwinnett.

PWhipped
07-22-03, 01:04
Somestrange, no problem, not going to flame you, yes more areas would be better to have organized info, but I really don't give a flying f---. Anything is fine with me, I got po'd at atldood for a stupid post and no real info, still I say he is full of it and I KNOW, yep dreams come true. I may be mistaken, but do not think so, his posts are duplicates of ours , just reworded, I have a nose for those sort of things, but will forget it and just maybe he had the name wrong, no MiMi then, I was there also, from 4 till 10, see my post. Anyway, nuff said, I will not address the issue again as it is of no importance to me, if anyone wants me to stop posting here and go by his reports, fine , I have other area I travel and enjoy dreams there also, Tucker just happens to be home base. Wet dreams to all, see ya later. PWhipped

PS, thanks to all the new posters with info, you guys are doinng great. PSS: Hey Aviator, what about the redhead????

PWhipped
07-22-03, 01:29
What ever happened to PaPa Smurf, Buford Guy and hammer, you guys still mongering???? Let us hear from you, we are missing a lot of old posters, where did you guys go/ TO Dreamland???? <grin> PWhipped

Copasetic
07-22-03, 08:42
Pwhipped, the reason Mimi was not available for you on Friday the 11th is because she was with me. Too bad you miss out on the real fun.

Boxcc
07-22-03, 16:15
Pwhipped,

That's BS. All my reviews are accurate in fact I have given a lot more info than you have. And yes, Mimi was working Friday the 11th at 6pm as I saw her. After all, we all know you are just dreaming, but I'm living this life for real.

Okay, I've been reading this shit for a while, now I have to weigh in on the subject. First of all newbie, you are a REGULAR member, how the fuck do you figure you have posted more info than PW?

PW, is a very senior member with over 350 posts. All of which are very entertaining and highly informative. I love his style of telling his 'dreams'. Since you are living in the real world, and posting only the real shit that happened to you, why don't you just post your fucking address so LE can come pick you up right now?!

Now, if PW says that Mimi was not at Osaka then she wasn't there. But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you can't accept that fact and say that you got the name wrong or maybe confused with another. You, you brilliant fucker, have to take on one of the most respected mongers in the fucking Southeast United States! PW is a friend to all and willing to share his vast knowledge of the monger world with anyone, all you have to do is ask. (I suggest that you RTFF first, because it really pisses him off to answer questions that have recently been answered!)

So, in short, I suggest you cut your losses and apologize to the mighty PW! Maybe, just maybe, he will forgive you and we can move on. Until then, I know that I won't believe another fucking word that you post on this forum! Because, my friend, if we know you are lying about Mimi, what else are you lying about.

Oh yeah, BTW, that bullshit you said about spreading that shit to other boards works both ways. If several senior members decided to get the word out that you are full of shit, no one would pay attention to anything you had to say. I hate to be that blunt, but it's the truth. So, I would think very seriously about taking on PW or any other senior member!

The ball is in your court now boy!

Pissed off in SC,
Box

Copasetic
07-22-03, 16:23
Hey BOX,

I hope you don't eat that sheet you dish out because that is what it is. Pwoosie is full of it. Mimi was there Friday the 11th as well as Wednesday the 16th and your words and his don't change that. Go to a reputable forum and you will find she was there many other days the past month as well.

LeroyLaCroy
07-22-03, 18:10
Originally posted by Boxcc
Okay, I've been reading this shit for a while, now I have to weigh in on the subject. First of all newbie, you are a REGULAR member, how the fuck do you figure you have posted more info than PW?

PW, is a very senior member with over 350 posts. All of which are very entertaining and highly informative. I love his style of telling his 'dreams'. Since you are living in the real world, and posting only the real shit that happened to you, why don't you just post your fucking address so LE can come pick you up right now?!

Now, if PW says that Mimi was not at Osaka then she wasn't there. But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you can't accept that fact and say that you got the name wrong or maybe confused with another. You, you brilliant fucker, have to take on one of the most respected mongers in the fucking Southeast United States! PW is a friend to all and willing to share his vast knowledge of the monger world with anyone, all you have to do is ask. (I suggest that you RTFF first, because it really pisses him off to answer questions that have recently been answered!)

So, in short, I suggest you cut your losses and apologize to the mighty PW! Maybe, just maybe, he will forgive you and we can move on. Until then, I know that I won't believe another fucking word that you post on this forum! Because, my friend, if we know you are lying about Mimi, what else are you lying about.

Oh yeah, BTW, that bullshit you said about spreading that shit to other boards works both ways. If several senior members decided to get the word out that you are full of shit, no one would pay attention to anything you had to say. I hate to be that blunt, but it's the truth. So, I would think very seriously about taking on PW or any other senior member!

The ball is in your court now boy!

Pissed off in SC,
Box

Well put Box.

LeroyLaCroy
07-22-03, 18:15
FWIW, Osaka is in Gwinnett.

Not to split hairs but the address is:

Osaka Spa
(770) 723-0040 4880 Lawrenceville Hwy NW
Tucker, GA

That would make it technically in Dekalb according to county lines and the state.

LoveLOS
07-23-03, 04:50
All my reviews are accurate in fact I have given a lot more info than you have. Alldud,

Box is always more eloquent than I, but I still have to bust chops on any newbie asshole that slams my bro, the PW... His 'dreams' are more real to life than most of our realities.

Look over at Atlanta a few days back to find out what happens when some jerk off decides not to respect the seniors. A moron called "The E" took on some seniors in DC last April. Those guys are my friends and E-hole can no longer even post on WSG without getting flamed off the board... This is what Boxy was alluding to in his post, but you have demonstrated you are too stupid to take a hint, so I figured you needed it spelled out...

Just learn from E-hole's mistake. PW has called a truce since he's a pretty gracious dude. So your "I-got-the-last-word" shit like...
Pwhipped, the reason Mimi was not available for you on Friday the 11th is because she was with me. Too bad you miss out on the real fun.... does not help your life on WSG. Be nice, post fresh info, and all will be forgiven -- eventually.

LoveLOS

P.S. 4 seniors flaming a regular, 700 posts vs 18.... hardly fair.

Boxcc
07-23-03, 08:33
LoveLOS, I think you are pretty damn eloquent yourself! Atldood, we are not here to make life impossible for you. Like LoveLOS said, you are doing that to yourself! Most of us senior members have been posting for at least 2 or 3 years. We were lurkers far longer than that. We decided to get in the game and post too, just like you did. Eventually, with enough posts and information you will earn senior status, but you gotta learn the rules. Well more to the point, the 'unwritten' rules of this forum. The unwritten rule is that newbies shouldn't take on senior members unless they want their head handed to them, and I ain't talkin' 'bout the big head!

Pay your dues, write your reports, like LoveLOS said, and eventually all will be forgiven and you may yet become a respected member of this forum. However, taking on people who have already earned that postition does nothing for you. Think about it. Just stop insulting PW! That's all you have to do. You also owe him an apology! So, the next time you post here, we would like to see a very humble 'dood begging PW for forgiveness. Especially if you can't name the fucking county that Osaka is in! (Thanks for that one LeroyLacroy!)

Copasetic
07-23-03, 09:37
Gentlemen,

Jackson

PWhipped
07-23-03, 12:49
Gentlemen,

Jackson

Aviator
07-23-03, 14:35
PW,

I saw your question earlier. Happy to help about the redhead. What other info would you like?

Papa Smurf
07-23-03, 20:10
Originally posted by Pwhipped
What ever happened to PaPa Smurf, Buford Guy and hammer, you guys still mongering???? Let us hear from you, we are missing a lot of old posters, where did you guys go/ TO Dreamland???? <grin> PWhipped

Pwhipped - I'm back, took some time off from the hobby. Once I get back into the swing of things, I'll be posting away.

Good to see you're still here - I always enjoy your posts.

Papa Smurf

Gastroller
08-16-03, 02:03
Ok saw a post on here about some possible action on Dawson on Pine in Norcorss. Now I couldn't find this location put in the process ended up on South Norcorss Tucker RD. I made several rides up and down then headed down Pleasantdale and circled back around Dawon and cut through on Graves RD back to S Norcross Tucker. As I headed back toward Pleasantdale I picked up on a very attractive Hispanic girl. Early 20's maybe. Nah I said to myself, couldn't be in this area at lunch time. But as I drove down Pleasantdale my mind kept wondering, so I made a U turn and headed back. She was still there but on the opposite side of the road walking back. She carried no bags only a small shoulder purse. I turned around and tried to make eye contact but no avail, so I turned around again no luck. I had to turn around again and it took me a little longer to get back to here again but she was gone. Just seemed like she had no destination and I wonder if she got picked up or maybe turned down into one of the apt complexs before I got back. Any ideas anyone?

PWhipped
08-18-03, 07:29
Hey Aviator, had any luck at the Days?? I had asked if the Red was the Ugly one with the old fat guy around, or the young decent looking one? Also, have you seen Angel? PW

Aviator
08-18-03, 14:37
Originally posted by Pwhipped
Hey Aviator, had any luck at the Days?? I had asked if the Red was the Ugly one with the old fat guy around, or the young decent looking one? Also, have you seen Angel? PW PW,
Specifically went on several research missions just for you regarding Days. Last trip past was on Saturday (8/16) at about 4:00 PM. But I have been by there several times over the last month or so, some times late at night. In every case the place has been absolutely dead. I cannot tell for sure, but it looks as if the room Red was in is now vacant (She used to keep the blinds shut almost all the time). In addition, if I am not mistaken, Days has "improved" their lighting in the back. In any case I have not seen her in more than a month. As for age, I would guess mid 20's. She certainly was not strikingly beautiful, but I would not call her ugly either. (No fat guy in sight). Angel - humm... I remember you said something about her in an earlier post. I will go look for your post and if I have something to add, I will make another post.

Aviator

PWhipped
08-19-03, 00:11
Yep, you are right, I always thought she was blond, but what do I know, I just dream. Her name is Angel, great legs, she said she was moving, LE too heavy, so will let you know when she settles down in a new place. She is in touch with me, and I am seeing her, but untill she is settled, no info, OK?? PW

Aviator
08-25-03, 11:22
Wanted to report on a dream I had about Cham-Tuck Friday night. If you read the Tucker board, appologies in advance for the cross-post.

Drove the Daze to -85 stretch several times Friday between 10:00 and midnight. Generally dead, but I was successful in locating a tall BSW between the Shell station and the place with the pineapple (what is that?? The Masters Inn I think). Also noticed a BSW working in front of the Travel Inn -- very attractive face.

Daze had one BSW open for business but her pimp was very conspicuously near by. Took a pass. Red was no where to be seen.

Aviator

PWhipped
09-23-03, 10:40
O'Saka SPA, I quit for a while, has been too expensive, great lookers but now up to $200 and with arguments for more. It takes all the fun out of it , 40 at the door with 100-120 MAX for the girl is enough. Got it for that last time but the argument just ruined the time for me.

I have a real passion for Asians but the fire is dimming. Had a relationship going with a beautiful Korean lady 40 yro, looked like 30. Fantastic times, thought I was going to be gone from WSG, but then the $$ talk started. Well provided for, but then nothing but money talking. I can afford it but the fun just went away, I was looking for a permanent relationship with her for ever, but I think she is more interested in $$ than me. Lex, you said it would happen. Anyone else have any experience?? I still think Asians are the most beautifull women in the world, but are all Asians money suckers?? Should I shift to Latin?? Hell. I digress.

Back to the Amps, I get FS usually for $100 plus house in most places, but Osaka has become out of range. Also, half of the girls are not 8-10 anymore. Or has this changed since I was there last?

We need places like "the Hill" in Anderson SC , Buddy's- S.P. in other area in S.C. and the Brenda's/Brown House in other area in Tenn to open up in the outscirts of Atl. Anybondy want to start one??<GRIN> Let me know your thoughts on Asan and Latio's, Thanks,, PW If too personal, e-mail me, PWhipped_1950@hotmail.com

PWhipped
09-27-03, 09:56
Dreamline date 26 Sept, Finally got back home in Atlanta area, Dreamed I went by Osaka, closed, did they get busted?? Every time I went there before, they would have 4-5 customers an hour, guess it had to happen sooner or later with that much business and they were too open about it. Or am I wrong?? Atldood, you seem to have info on Osaka, did they get busted or did Laura just not get back from Korea and the subtitute Mgr have to leave?? Thanks,, wet drteams to all, PWhipped

PS, sorry to have been non existant for a while, but with another trip to Granma's house and the forum being down, I have been on a long sleep<grin>. Did dream in Tenn this week tho.

PWhipped
09-29-03, 06:52
Dreamline, 9 27-28 03, My mistake, or something, Osaka was closed, but I called and she said they were to reopen Sunday, said they were doing a major cleaning(???) What would take multiple days of cleaning and to shut down completly?? Maybe they got a visit by some ocean varmits and had to fumigate? Anyway, as usual, this section seems to be mine all by myself, no other reports.

Victorial Spa, old ugly one there, had to pass. Will check back later.

Also, coming back from store Sat night, dreamed I saw this girl walking along 29 south of City of Tucker, saw that she had dirty BOBO tennis shoes, THE CLUE, stopped and she jumped in, Name Suzie, said she was from Savannah, just here for a day, never did this before(yeah,right) but boy friend kicked her out of car and she needed 50 for motel, na, no way, 20 BBBJ was accepted, pretty good too, yeah, never did it before,RIGHT. Anyway, dropped her off near the WafHse, 5' 4-6", 125lbs, dirty blond hair, small rack, nice legs and a shaved pus, fairly clean, but hole a little smelly, not bad tho, had to get a little wet finger with my wet dream you know.

Went back thru there on Sun Evening, she was there again but hopped into your Black Chev pickup, you beat me to her, hope it was good for you. LOL All for now, wet dreams to all, PWhipped

PWhipped
09-30-03, 07:31
Hmmm, no one else has posted since August, is this site fading into dreamland or worse? PWhipped

PWhipped
10-01-03, 18:33
Dreamline date 10-1-03, Osaka closed again today, any one have any info, no answer again on phone. PWhipped

PWhipped
10-02-03, 18:22
Osaka phone now disconnected, anyone have any info, know why they closed, sting? turned in by someone? Any info ? Let me know if Laura the Manager shows up somewhere. PW

Sumstrange
10-08-03, 08:33
Yep. Osaka busted. That's a shame. That was about the only Spa that had consistently good service.

A Gwinnett County, Korean cop had been tipping them off right before a bust. So he ended up resigning and will get charged also.

Isn't it comforting to know that Gwinnett County is working hard to put a stop to the illegal activities that are done behind closed doors between consenting adults?

I'm sure this will have a ripple affect and reduce other types of crime in the area!

PWhipped
10-08-03, 11:14
Yes, I'm very disapointed, if any one knows where Chi Li ( Laura) shows up, let me know by e-mail. Thanks for your help. PW

Gastroller
10-09-03, 19:39
Noticed some potential activity at the Knight's Inn on 29 south of Tucker near 285. Blonde sitting outside one of the rooms, drove through gave a smile and a nod and got one back. Wasn't quite sure so I stopped in the Shell parking lot and observed for a few. Few minutes later she walked up the sidewalk and was talking to a black gentlemen then returned to her spot. I know Pwhip'd had a dream about this area a couple of weeks ago. I'm doing more research tomorrow, will keep you posted.

LexLuther
10-12-03, 21:21
PW,

Just had to respond to your post of 9/23. I'm sorry you had this experience PW. I know you're a stand up guy.

Unfortunately it seems that these Korean ladies, as attractive and sweet as they can be, are really just cold, money-grubbing professionals. It's a mistake to fall in love with them.

LexLuther

PWhipped
10-12-03, 21:26
Lex, have not seen the one you asked about anywhere, sorry. any advice on Asians, are Indonesians, Japanese, Chinese or Maylasians any better? - PW

LexLuther
10-12-03, 21:40
PW,

In my biased opinion they are all pretty much the same. I think it has something to do with their family ethic or something like that. It's all about taking care of the family. You will find that a lot of these girls are sending money to relatives in Korea or else to relatives who live somewhere in the states. They have some obligation to care for their families that you just can't get them to abandon.

And in my experience all asians are alike in that regard. It does not matter whether they are educated, uneducated, prostitutes, or whatever they are.

LexLuther.

Gastroller
10-18-03, 00:16
Days-Inn on Cham-Tuck very active today. At least 4 ho's hanging around out back. Picked up Crystal, WSW early 40's from Chattanooga. About a 6, but nice slim body. Said she needed 48 bucks for room. Ok, so I gave her the 50 bucks to go pay. Just after she got out of the vehicle, I looked and rear mirror and a white crown vic cruises by on access road. Yeah I panic, and leave and motion to her I'll be back. I crusie down Cham Tucker a piece and let things cool off. Go back and knock on door that she said she was in and no answer. As I get back in vehicle geuss what? White Crown Vic cruises back around. So I'm still not sure if it was LE or some other mongerer. Anyway I'm not so sure she was ever planning on coming back! Oh well, live and learn. For the 48 she had agreed to let me tap all 3. Twice if I wanted it.

Saw another WSW at Texaco across the street and a BSW behind the Kroger.

Rake
10-20-03, 03:03
Guess you read my post re: the redhead. She was in 128. That place is beginning to bug the hell out of me. I know "They" are there, but I never seem to "actually" score there. & I know if I troll that place much more i'm going to get busted. still....... Every time I think i'll "cruise" the Chamtuck Loop, I ought to just get $50 and burn it. Save the wear & tear on my car & police record.

PWhipped
10-20-03, 09:20
So Rake, you must be in the Crown Vic that keeps going by. <GTRIN> Gas, it must be Rake or one of our fellow lurkers. Be carefull tho. Wet dreams to all, PW

LeroyLaCroy
10-25-03, 12:48
Did the Chamblee Tucker Loop for a while two nights this week. Have little to report except what I saw and discussed with who I saw.

Most places where dead. LE was sitting in Travel Inn, Days Inn behind the Kroger, and at Motel 6. I did however, get brave and parked at each hotel and walked around a bit looking like I was thinking of getting a room there. The Days Inn manager Frank, saw me, talked to me and showed me some rooms. He explained how the weekly renters are in the outter rooms on the back and side away from the pool side. He introduced me to a few of the weekly gals and I saw a few of our WSW/BSW friends amongst them. Seems to be a safe place to walk.

The Travel Inn was dead and looked dangerous, so I passed. Did the same routine at Masters. Met one BSW there who said she was living with her mom in room 230, upstairs in the back. Met 3 others gals working out of the end room on the bottom near Shell Station, most we on the side road behind the shell waiting to be picked up. The protectors for them were partying in the first bottom room with some other gals. All had a lot of cash in their hands and seem to selling more that BJs and Full Service. I finished the scope out and left.

All and all the gals are out there, just have to be careful who you get and find the times you can get them. The 8pm to 10pm timeframe was ok, just not a lot of action or choices.

As always, when I woke up I realized on was still on my flight to Atlanta and I must have dreamt all of this.

Be Safe Fellow Mongers.

Leroy LaCroy

PWhipped
10-28-03, 17:24
I dreamed there are New, hotttt looking ones in the area again, LE still patrolling, but the rooms have them, I know of 2 very hottt looking ones avalible. Cham-Tuck had walkers this afternoon. Motels had incall.
As you know, none of this is true, only wet dreams of mine. PW

Also , if you are not still mad, you know who you are,send me a e-mail and I will clue you in. PW

Hooterhound
10-29-03, 17:11
Hey PW,

How bout you clue in a newb monger on best way to partake of the girls in the rooms. I have seen quite a few in recent days but it also seems that there Pimps or male friends whatever they are hang around alot also. Are you better to approach on foot and is it safe to go. I've read past posts that say you should never go to a location of the girls choosing etc.

Any advise/wisdom you can share as to the best way to get to REM state of dreaming would be mucho appreciado!

BE SAFE

Hooterhound

PWhipped
10-31-03, 00:21
Everything depends on the situation. Many of the motel girls do not have pimps or pimps hanging around. I don't like the pimps, or hubbys hanging around, if the girl really wants you, she will distance herself from the man. As far as going to thier location, again it is each situation to evaluate. I have been many times to the regular girls rooms, it is OK If the pimps are hanging around, then use caution, always, always make sure the safty latch is on the door, not just the deadbolt as a key will bypass that. The flip over cannot be bypassed. Just be carefull, there are many good and safe girls out there, you just have to seek them out and use your BIG head, not the little one. Thed new girls at the Days are safe as 3 are in the same room without pimps. No further info volunteered. PW

Gastroller
11-06-03, 19:01
Hey PW one of the three girls wasn't Crystal was it?

Please send me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service.

PWhipped
11-09-03, 09:39
Hooter, you did not read my PM to you, what's up, are you for real?? PW

PWhipped
11-09-03, 09:40
Gaser, NO, not Crystal. PW

PWhipped
11-10-03, 22:57
Dream line Sunday Evening, Cham Tuck-Presidential has walkers again. Out for a very short time, then disappear and back out again, very scared of LE. The hotties arer gone from Days Inn, Fredddie said there was too much traffic and they were attracting the LE. Sooooo, guys, just go get the girls, don't fuck around and just drive around and around. They are gone, but more will come back later. There are some at the Masters Inn. I did find out where one of my honeys has gone out of the area. Had her this afternoon. Wet dreams to all. PW

PWhipped
11-10-03, 23:06
Oh, BTW, the Korean Joint behind the Shell must be closed for good, good, I told him that he had better let me in, gave him 2 chances. I don't like discriminating people, said only Korean could come in, told him he would be sorry. Just who in the hell did he think he was talking to,since he is a guest in our country. It will surface again somewhere, let me know if anyone finds it, I will darken thier doorstep again, they better not pull that shit again. I'm white and I don't have problems with any race, creed or color, so guests in our country should not either. PW

Gastroller
11-11-03, 18:54
Also some some activity at the Travel Inn. But that place sure looks scary! Thin looking, possibly hispanic girl in the doorway of one of the front rooms. Dressed like she was ready to get laid. Also some other monger was leaving the room.

Gastroller
11-13-03, 19:25
DeKalb cops had 2 WSWs beside the Shell station beside the Masters Inn yesterday (Wednesday). Saw two other BSW in parking lot.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports.Thanks!

LeroyLaCroy
11-15-03, 16:33
3 different dreams on three different days this week.
First one was Tuesday night between 9:30pm & 11:00pm. Did the loop around the Days Inn on Chamblee Ticker. Saw one overly agressive WSW, she said she needed a ride to Kroger and wants to avoid all the blackies in the are (her exact words). I told her to get lost since she looked like skank up close and she had been talking to those gentlemen earlier and joking around with them. Next spotted a HSW walking back from store. She had a bottle of cheap wine and made eye contact several times. She stays in room 721 there, and I stopped in to investigate. She seemed all messed up on something and spoke broken english, so it seemed. She was willing to party and never mentioned a donation. I passed but may go back. Also had two rough WSW on the side of Master Inn on the Prez near PW's favorite closed place. Spotted also 3 Hefty WSW working N. Shallowford in frontof the Chicken Plaza eatery near the gas stations. Oh, also of note this night were the constant LE cars coming through Motel 6. I checked car numbers and found eahc one to be different. Seems LE is crusing the area hard.

Second one happened Wedensday afternoon from around 1:00pm to 2:30pm. Did the same cruising around but only found 3 WSW on N Shallford near the Chicken Plaza again. Different 3 form the night before. Two were thinner bleached blondes that looked real rough up close. The third looked older with grayish black hair and more butch looking. Could not get close ot her to chat. Found out from one of the blechers that all 3 shared a room at the Shallowford Lodge and would go there to party or car date, my choice. The choice I made was to move on.

Last dream happened on Friday night around 6:30pm to 7:30pm time frame, same places. N shallowford was dead, Days Inn was dead, and a drug bust was happeneing on PW's side street near Master Inn. LE had 3 cars there, trunks opened and bags of white powder in the LE hands. Thus, I cruised.

Seems this are is drying up and is more hit and miss.

As always, use this information for what it is intedned to be, a dream.

yorCaL yoreL

LeroyLaCroy
12-11-03, 09:45
Did the loop last night between 6:00pm and 7:30pm - there was nothing to be seen or had. Cold wet night so that could have had some effect. Motel 6 on Chmb-Tucker, Maters, Travel, Shallowford Rd, Days Inn, all dead. Cruised oakbrook and brook hollow. Saw 8 of Gwinnett's finest patrolling the area. What is a monger to do?

LeroyLaCroy
12-26-03, 23:57
Stopped at the store on Chamblee-Tucker near Master's Inn for a soda. Was approached by some WSW asking for a smoke. Told me she was needing to party and was in Rm 431 and 531 next door. I asked what she had in mind and she said anything goes. She had a friend too so we could get real wild. When I cruised by, there were about 5 guys, and severals gals hanging out looking like they were selling drugs so I passed. This gal was about 23, said she had 3 kids, had been working JC Blvd area and just moved into the Master's Inn. If anyone parties with her, fill us in.

yoreL yorCaL

Ave White Boy
12-27-03, 19:48
What up mongers,

I am new here, at least it has been a few years since I visited this Forum. I live in Tucker, went to Osaka a few times while it was open, never had a bad time but it's gone. Am curious about these hotel girls off Mtn Industrial and at Chamblee Tucker. How would you rate the danger factor?

Anyone go to pinups strip club? $5 table dances every day and $30 for the vip room, nice girls and fun too.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports.Thanks!

LeroyLaCroy
12-28-03, 13:48
where is this Pinups Strip Club?

and where on Mtn. Ind. Blvd. are you referencing? Near US78?

Marks B
12-28-03, 15:11
I have heard about girls on Mt. Industrial near the 78 intersection, but havent seen any yet. Looks like a promising area though.

There is an Econo-lodge and a Motel 6 with extended stay suites right at the exit.

Ave White Boy
12-29-03, 17:31
Pinups is on Ponce de Leon about a mile inside 285.

Was in the parking lot of a gas station at 78 and mtn ind when a short fat white girl came from the hotel parking lot across the street. We exchanged glances think she was in the game.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

LeroyLaCroy
01-01-04, 16:14
Thanks Avg White Boy for the location of Pin Ups, it was a new one club to me. When is best to bee boop in there?

Ave White Boy
01-05-04, 19:49
Any time at Pin ups is a good time. I have been there in the day and late until they closed and plenty of girls available.

Bodysurfer
01-09-04, 15:18
Hmmm. Pinups is advertised as "for the girls and boys" and listed in several gay and lesbian guides on th net. Had to do some research because I'd never heard of it either having been to most all the straight strip clubs in ATL at one time or the other. Seems like your chances are better at one of the other clubs, unless you're very good at converting one of these gals to becoming straight. :-)

ATL Slam
01-11-04, 09:23
Bodysurfer,

Pinups used to be called Guys and Dolls and apparently had male strippers on one side and females on the other, hence the advertisement. Let me assure you there are only females dancing there now!!! The times I've been there were some good looking women working (remember, I like sistas).

OldMassageGuy
01-15-04, 17:47
Anybody else been to the pinup? That is conveinant for me and was just wondering what the wallet damage is for a decent time in there? Does it compare to Strokers? Last time I was there, it was getting kinda skanky.

Too Hott
01-16-04, 00:53
Damn I thought I have had some bad experiences until tonight. I saw Michelle at one of the motels off Chamblee. Thought to myself young, few extra pounds, could be decent. Saw her in the window, stopped, knocked on door, pretty friendly, got down to business side. Said she does not suck on anything, uh well what can you do to please me. I should have left then. She was very interested in watching TV.

Anyway I thought 19 years old with decent rack can't be but so bad. Wrong!!!! She doesn't suck, won't take her top off, WHAT??????, was ready to put condom on and fuck, kept saying she was expecting a customer. I said who fucking cares, you need to learn something about customer service. Very sad actually as she kept her eyes closed, said she works 7 days a week, very rarely a day off. Damn I almost felt sorry.

Avoid Michelle, dark hair pulled back, extra pounds, looks her age 19.

Later,

TH

Too Hott
01-16-04, 22:41
Also saw Octavia at local motel. Said she was on rag and suck only. Very rushed, wouldnt take her top off. Said she was an escort but did not seem to be worried about customer service. Very attractive girl though with dark hair, nice rack, small frame.

She said that several of the girls had gotten swept up that night.

So I guess my success rate was pretty high considering my first time in this area but not very quality (see post below) experiences. Very rushed both girls.

TH

Stone Mountain
02-10-04, 11:37
Lot's of lurking, and a few fruitless treks to report. Mid day rounds of IT, JCB and CT area showed no presense of any action, usually at least a couple horrific SW, but little noticed lately. Any other daytime spots more promising? Have not checked out Boulevard/Memorial area in several months. Any use fishing? Ample supply of low end WSWs waned with the skanky beer joints in the area closed. Taking spin to Lakewood area soon, will report findings. Outings usuually during day.

Agree with others that 78 & Mt Indus area looks promising but never seen anything happening, plus lots of LE given proximity to Memorial Ave, etc.

Aviator
03-17-04, 05:52
Gents,

Been a while, but wanted to give you some info on why LE is so hot.

There have been over 40 break-ins in the nicer neighborhoods in the area. Neighborhood associations have been busting chops - calling the cops, calling politicians, you name it. Seems that SWs are collateral damage. Was at a meeting the other night and LE said they were specifically focusing on Xstay as an issue in the area. Politician who was there was nodding saying, oh yes - we know this is a top priority :-(

Seems the action in Cham-Tuck will be slim for a while.

Aviator

OldMassageGuy
03-17-04, 15:37
Yeah Aviator, I think the infamous ChamTucker loop is dead for now. I have not seen anything, even on these nice sunny afternoons. They must be somewhere, where did they all go?

Aviator
03-29-04, 23:35
I know I am repeating myself guys, but be very careful. Today had business off of Presidential and Cham Tuck. Pulled into an office building and there was an under cover unit (a pickup truck) at the end of the parking lot next to some trees. Guy with radio was out with binox looking at the hotels on the other side of the street. YIKES!

OldMassageGuy
04-01-04, 16:03
I saw the same thing a few weeks ago Aviator. It was a dark greyish pickup truck with tinted windows and the truck was running. I was in the area so decided to grab a burger and sit in the same office park to watch the mongers at work. I could see movement in the truck but not anything else. The monger activity was light and I did not stay around very long. Left and cruised past Days Inn and around back were 3 of Dekalbs finest going in and out of a room. All I can say is, God Bless America!

John Wayne
04-06-04, 23:13
Did the Days Inn/Masters Inn loop around lunchtime. Nothing but a one LE. Stopped off at clairmont as I was visiting sams club, nothing there either. What's a guy to do?

De Walt
04-12-04, 22:36
Anybody remember Candy, from Young spa, that girl sure had some skills. Last time I saw her was at World Spa. If anyone has info, I would appreciate it.

Keep 'em drilled'

Dewalt

PWhipped
04-15-04, 00:39
I remember a sweet Candy that was at Osaka. She was a sweetie. PW

Bodysurfer
04-17-04, 11:26
My memory is not too good, but I think there has been a "Candy" that has worked at every spa in ATL, not to mention Young, Mimi, Yumi, Lee/Li, etc. Perhaps if you gave a description of this particular "Candy" and her "skills", you might have a better chance of finding her.

De Walt
04-19-04, 21:58
Bodysurfer, she was about 5'6 135, 29 to 31 yrs. not the prettiest but one of the most beautiful people I have ever met. Being with her, was like being complete( a beautiful thing every monger should experience). However, I probably won't find her again, Young spa, closed years ago, she'd be 36+.

Anyhow, I cruised ct on the way to the metro stroll, late Friday. I dreamt I saw about 6 girls, one 2, three 5s, a 7 and a 9, all WSWs. No L.E., visible but decided to move on nevertheless. Things were suspiciously too quiet for my comfort.

Drillin' for oil,

Dewalt

Atlanta Monger
04-24-04, 01:43
Surf,

You left out Bebe, CeeCee, DeeDee, Fifi, Gigi, JayJay, and Leelee, along with Mimi (I swear to God, I've seen 'em all).

At one point, I used to just go in and ask what letters were working that day. :)

- AM

Bodysurfer
04-27-04, 15:04
ATL Monger,

LOL. Asking by letter. That's a novel approach. Foolish me always tried to remember the gals name. Here's a few more common ones (that I remember)- Sunny, Mickey, JoJo, Sarah, Bonnie, Connie, Choi, Cindy. The only unusual name I remember was a Korean gal that called herself Fran. It was unusual to me because there is no "f" in the Korean alphabet. Anyway, life goes merrily along.

PWhipped
04-28-04, 10:29
Oh man, do I remember Cindy! Also Choi, from SC, really is Joy, just with the accent it sounded like Choi, had called her that for more than a year before I found out it is Joy. Hell, I like the MiMI, CoCo, easy ones. Ones you left out are Heather, Hannah(real popular) and Julie. There was a Hannah in SC that was the best I have ever seen and done. Don't forget about the infamas, and many named Penny. One I cannot think of had something to do with a saving account or investment(?). Have tried to think of that one for years, she was at World Heath Spa, the one off 85 at the Cheshire Bridge exit, the one that you can see from 85. Anybody go there anymore? PW

Bodysurfer
05-03-04, 15:16
PW,

Funny, but I've never encountered a "Hannah" Guess I'll have to start looking for one. LOL "Kim" was one common name I left out. As for WH, I haven't been there in a good while. It used to be one of my favorites but after a few rush jobs when I was the only one there, I quit going. By the way, the most common last names for Koreans are Park, Lee, Kim, Young and Choi. If you ask a Korean their name, they will (or used to) answer with their last name.

De Walt
05-05-04, 00:21
I'm glad to see everybody reminiscing about characters they have dreamt of in the past. I would have to say the most unusual name I have heard though was Journey, who was at Mary spa, long ago. If I remember correctly she was a hispanic hottie, not to mention the most georgious girl I have ever seen at an Amp. It was early in the morning on my way home and she answered the door in P.j.s, still looking sleepy. I hooked up with her buddy Sarah, since she wasn't ready yet and stayed there for about an hour and a half. When I was leaving, she was dressed and I could have kicked myself for not just waiting and coming back later, but you know how it is when the brain takes over. As usual, when I went back after that she had moved on.

f@#$ing crazy a$$ $hit man,

Dewalt

Wazoo
05-05-04, 08:49
Since we are all reminiscing about AMP girls and names, I have a few memories to share.

One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen anywhere--and certainly the most beautiful I've ever been with--was a Hana. Perfect face and figure, long black hair, very sweet attitude. She was model gorgeous. She worked at King Spa in its heyday about 3 years ago and then moved down to VIP on Piedmont. I saw her in the hallway at King while on the way to my room with Jackie. (Remember her? Enhanced chest, great tan, very good English) Hana was so gorgeous I vowed to see her. I was devestated because King closed just after that. I actually tried spa after spa and finally found her at VIP. I saw her regularly for almost a year after that. I've never seen another woman to compare--including upscale escorts who advertise on the web. Anybody else remember her?

By the way, Hana means "flower" in Japanese. I don't know if it has a similar meaning in Korean.

I also remember Penny at World Health. What's that, maybe 4 years ago? Not what you'd call gorgeous but she had a GREAT chest and gave the most imaginative sessions I've ever had in an AMP. Anyone been to World Health lately? It's been a couple of years for me, but the quality was really down then.

I'm really sorry to hear that the quality control at GH seems to be slipping of late. Sonia usually runs a tight ship, so I wonder what is going on. The best I found there is Ruby. She's very pretty, slim, and really gets into the session. It's been quite a while since I've been there, though, so I'm not sure if she's still there.

De Walt
05-16-04, 14:51
I decided to cruise the loop last night. I saw about 7 or so girls around, shopping their wares on the incognito. It seems as if C.T., wasn't dead, just in a coma and might be coming out of it slowly.( LOL)

Guys, how do you get those little smiley faces emoticons, in your reports?

Gettin" the drill ready,

DeWalt

Atlanta Monger
05-17-04, 01:28
Wazoo,

If Jackie at King also had skinny legs, long thick dark hair, and a great smile, it sounds like the Jackie of my report at GHS a few years back. The enhanced rack, tan, and good English parts all fit.

I ran into her best friend at 1812 Ludlow spa in Philly. Small world...

- AM

OldMassageGuy
06-01-04, 11:05
Anybody ever see any activity by the extended stay behind the Steak and Ale? It seems like the perfect place, but I have never seen any activity.

OldMassageGuy
06-21-04, 17:11
Did the Days loop last week, just for old time sake. It was a nice sunny day, so bought me an Arby's and drove over and sat in the parking lot, to see if there was any activity. About half way through my first potato cake, here rolls in Dekalbs finest, parks and goes upstairs and begins beating on a door. This went on for about 10 minutes until he gave up. He gave me the evil eye as he walked towards the front office. Saw nothing else going on, finished my number 1 and went back to work.

De Walt
07-04-04, 17:08
Stopped at my fovorite mongering holes couple nights ago, found out some now have off duty officers working there, so play safer.
However, I think most of these Ho-tels realize, they need these girls more than we do, or they would all be boarded shut, but that's just my opinion.

Drillin' em full of fillin,

Dewalt

Atlanta Sandwich
07-09-04, 22:01
Just decided to do a little run this evening and after about 6 attempts on Chamblee-Tucker's Days Inn "Loop" in the past 2 months I finally saw dream potential. A few times I have seen pretty woman sitting outside the rooms at the Days Inn with guys that could have been SWers.

This time I saw a WSW leaving the Kroger and I looped backed to check her out and if I had the cash I would have dreamed. She looked like she could have been the one that a beer vendor told me approached him one afternoon while he was going in to service the store.

I tried IT for the first time but no luck.

Avionics
10-01-04, 22:43
First time posting, but I've been lurking for a while. Is anything happening in Tucker anymore? I really miss Osaka, I went there a couple of times and dreamt I had a great time. Great shower, great massage and a great time. Has anybody seen them elsewhere?

Thanks,

Avionics