PDA

View Full Version : ISO Eve and Dallas

Kdoc13
05-28-14, 15:50
There used to be two ladies from West Virginia. Eve claimed to be part native American, had a huge rack and was kind of MILF-ish back in the early 2000's. She would travel with a similarly-MILF-ish redhead named Dallas. They used to travel to Ohio, and I can't remember if they were from Parkersburg or Charleston, but for older ladies, were amazing. I don't think either is still in the game anymore, but I've always been curious to know if they still are around, what happened to them, or if from time to time they do still see people. If so, and anyone has contact info, please PM me.

Carlgman69
07-01-14, 19:26
There used to be two ladies from West Virginia. Eve claimed to be part native American, had a huge rack and was kind of MILF-ish back in the early 2000's. She would travel with a similarly-MILF-ish redhead named Dallas. They used to travel to Ohio, and I can't remember if they were from Parkersburg or Charleston, but for older ladies, were amazing. I don't think either is still in the game anymore, but I've always been curious to know if they still are around, what happened to them, or if from time to time they do still see people. If so, and anyone has contact info, please PM me.Wondering the same thing too. Anyone have any info?

Bhard
07-12-14, 17:35
Eve aka Ginger hooked up with a 70 year old and he bought her cards and a house so she would stop working. Didn't stop her and she hosted at that house with Dallas until about 2004 and they had a falling out. I ran into her last year at a bar and we reconnected. Don't think she does it often. Lives in hurricane.