PDA

View Full Version : Exercise

John Dough
05-28-14, 11:35
http://www.thundersplace.org/penis-enlargement-basics/better-erection-advice-for-all.html

"I have tried everything to get better erections. Pills, varying days I go without cumming before sex, workout rest varying, pumping, creams, drinks, liquor, everything all with varying degrees of success.".

"The best new thing I found was doing that girly inner thigh weight lifting machine the girls do. Where your legs start off spread out then you bring them together with weight. I started doing them three weeks ago and ever since I have been getting the best erections, all the time. Even when your doing them after a few sets you will become engorged.".

https://www.powercranks.com/otheruses.html

"It is well known that people who exercise have better erectile function or less erectile dysfunction. Why might this be? It turns out that erections are caused by the parasympathetic nervous system relaxing the muscles that control blood flow to the penis. It also turns out that the parasympathetic nervous system is different than what we think of as normal nerves and in most instances it is distributed following the blood vessels and not in large distinct nerves (like the motor nerves to our muscles or sensory nerves to our skin) and it is not very well localized. The reason this is important for this issue is it turns out that the blood vessel that supplies the penis is very close to the blood vessel that supplies the hip flexor (iliopsoas) muscle. Training of any muscle "develops" the parasympathetic stimulation to that muscle to help it relax. The best example of this we are all familiar with is the slowing of the heart as we get better trained. When we train and the function of the heart improves, the increased concommitant increased parasympathetic stimulation causes the heart to relax better, increasing stroke volume, and decreasing the resting heart rate when we are at rest. So, as we better exercise the hip flexor muscles we might also expect that this might lead to better parasympathetic innervation not only to the iliopsoas muscle but also spilling over some to the penis, and better erections".

http://www.fitlink.com/exercise?type=bodyweight&exercise=knee+lifts

Knee Lifts to exercise the hip flexor muscles.

"Stand with your feet together and abdominals engaged. Extend your arms straight out from your shoulders. Keep your supporting leg straight as you lift the opposite knee. Lower, then alternate legs.".

Genghis2
06-18-14, 18:16
http://www.thundersplace.org/penis-enlargement-basics/better-erection-advice-for-all.html

"I have tried everything to get better erections. Pills, varying days I go without cumming before sex, workout rest varying, pumping, creams, drinks, liquor, everything all with varying degrees of success.".

"The best new thing I found was doing that girly inner thigh weight lifting machine the girls do. Where your legs start off spread out then you bring them together with weight. I started doing them three weeks ago and ever since I have been getting the best erections, all the time. Even when your doing them after a few sets you will become engorged.".

https://www.powercranks.com/otheruses.html

"It is well known that people who exercise have better erectile function or less erectile dysfunction. Why might this be? It turns out that erections are caused by the parasympathetic nervous system relaxing the muscles that control blood flow to the penis. It also turns out that the parasympathetic nervous system is different than what we think of as normal nerves and in most instances it is distributed following the blood vessels and not in large distinct nerves (like the motor nerves to our muscles or sensory nerves to our skin) and it is not very well localized. The reason this is important for this issue is it turns out that the blood vessel that supplies the penis is very close to the blood vessel that supplies the hip flexor (iliopsoas) muscle. Training of any muscle "develops" the parasympathetic stimulation to that muscle to help it relax. The best example of this we are all familiar with is the slowing of the heart as we get better trained. When we train and the function of the heart improves, the increased concommitant increased parasympathetic stimulation causes the heart to relax better, increasing stroke volume, and decreasing the resting heart rate when we are at rest. So, as we better exercise the hip flexor muscles we might also expect that this might lead to better parasympathetic innervation not only to the iliopsoas muscle but also spilling over some to the penis, and better erections".

http://www.fitlink.com/exercise?type=bodyweight&exercise=knee+lifts

Knee Lifts to exercise the hip flexor muscles.

"Stand with your feet together and abdominals engaged. Extend your arms straight out from your shoulders. Keep your supporting leg straight as you lift the opposite knee. Lower, then alternate legs.".OK then, how have these if any, worked for you? I see you got this info from various sources. And a good question would be how about the thigh master? It seems that would work directly on the inner thigh area.

John Dough
06-19-14, 23:35
OK then, how have these if any, worked for you? I see you got this info from various sources. And a good question would be how about the thigh master? It seems that would work directly on the inner thigh area.I don't have a thigh master, so I tried the standing knee lifts. After doing 3 sets of 30 repetitions on each leg every morning for a week, I did notice a small improvement. I don't know if it was that or some other things I was doing at the time, so I stopped. After a few days the improvement went away. Now I am starting again without doing other stuff so I will know cause and effect.

John Dough
07-03-14, 15:56
http://www.mademan.com/mm/how-run-prevent-impotence.html

Run for at least 30 minutes 6 times a week. Studies show that running 3-5 hours a week is the most effective at preventing impotence. Running improves your cardiovascular system, making it more efficient. Cardiovascular problems have been linked to impotence. Conversely, too much exercise has also been linked to impotence, so don't go overboard.

Genghis2
07-03-14, 20:29
http://www.mademan.com/mm/how-run-prevent-impotence.html

Run for at least 30 minutes 6 times a week. Studies show that running 3-5 hours a week is the most effective at preventing impotence. Running improves your cardiovascular system, making it more efficient. Cardiovascular problems have been linked to impotence. Conversely, too much exercise has also been linked to impotence, so don't go overboard.Yeah, it gets tougher and tougher to do as we age though. Injuries and such. Actually there is some type of nerve deal that goes on with men as they age. Sensitivity goes away. I wonder if it is chemical or hormone related?

Confucius
07-05-14, 09:49
Yeah, it gets tougher and tougher to do as we age though. Injuries and such. Actually there is some type of nerve deal that goes on with men as they age. Sensitivity goes away. I wonder if it is chemical or hormone related?Buy a bike and go riding.

You use every muscle in your body and your cardio workout is just as good or better then running.

I hate running, but I love riding. I would recommend this to anyone, especially us older Mongers.

Genghis2
07-06-14, 16:40
Buy a bike and go riding.

You use every muscle in your body and your cardio workout is just as good or better then running.

I hate running, but I love riding. I would recommend this to anyone, especially us older Mongers.Yep, I second your vote. I love my bike too. Wondering about the articles with penile nerve damage from the seat. Hell, I am not a 95 lb. Kid anymore LOL.

John Dough
07-08-14, 23:13
Buy a bike and go riding.

In my first post on the exercise topic I linked to a product called powercranks. This is the part of the bicycle where your feet go. This product replaces the regular cranks and forces you to pull up on the crank after pushing down, instead of letting momentum carry it back up. This exercises the hip flexor muscles in a similar way to running, but with even more resistance. Supposedly customers have reported improved erectile function as a result of using this product. If that is true, then it would seem that running is probably better for erections than riding a regular bike, and biking with powercranks may be better than running, due to exercising the hip flexors. However, the price of this product is prohibitive. Perhaps it would be more practical to just put rat traps on the pedals and get in the habit of pulling up during the return cycle.

Confucius
07-09-14, 13:28
Yep, I second your vote. I love my bike too. Wondering about the articles with penile nerve damage from the seat. Hell, I am not a 95 lb. Kid anymore LOL.There are hundreds of articles about the benefits of bike riding Vs the dangers to Little Willie.

Don't let the small shit scare you. Buy a good seat and you will be fine.

I have prostate problems (swollen) and I am fine after I ride.

Don't worry and enjoy!

John Dough
07-10-14, 13:41
In the past I have done aerobics and weight lifting without noticing any improvement in erections. Now I am exercising the hip flexor and hip adductor muscles and notice an improvement. Time will tell whether or not this improvement continues. For the flexors I am doing standing knee raises. If you are fit and find this too easy you could try doing it while wearing heavy boots. I don't have one of those thighmaster devices so I am using something else for the adductors. I have a chest exercise bar with a coil spring in the middle. Holding the ends with both hands, I twist it until I can fit it between my knees while sitting. While still holding it with my hands so it doesn't slip, I use my legs to bend it more. You might be able to use a large ball or some pillows to squeeze between your knees if you don't have any other equipment.

Genghis2
07-15-14, 19:23
In the past I have done aerobics and weight lifting without noticing any improvement in erections. Now I am exercising the hip flexor and hip adductor muscles and notice an improvement. Time will tell whether or not this improvement continues. For the flexors I am doing standing knee raises. If you are fit and find this too easy you could try doing it while wearing heavy boots. I don't have one of those thighmaster devices so I am using something else for the adductors. I have a chest exercise bar with a coil spring in the middle. Holding the ends with both hands, I twist it until I can fit it between my knees while sitting. While still holding it with my hands so it doesn't slip, I use my legs to bend it more. You might be able to use a large ball or some pillows to squeeze between your knees if you don't have any other equipment.Thanks for the tips here. Those are some excersizes I have yet to try. Sure sucks getting old.

George GA
07-19-14, 23:18
Thanks for the tips here. Those are some excersizes I have yet to try. Sure sucks getting old.

"Sure sucks getting old."

Yes, but it sure beats the alternative.

John Dough
07-23-14, 16:28
http://www.fluidisometrics.com/improve-sexual-function/

"It was years ago that I first learned I was able to improve sexual function as a result of the treatments I was doing for people with back and leg issues. The reason is that the fascia in the hip flexor and the groin compresses in on itself from incorrect posture and breathing. This tissue seals the body out of alignment with a force up to 2000 lbs. / square inch. This is the cause site of many things, including chronic back pain as well as any issue in the legs. This compression acts like a beaver damn to the nerves, arteries and veins supplying the legs".

"As I worked in this area on some of my male patients, to treat issues in their backs and legs, many would share that the quality of their erections was also improving. This is because we increased the blood flow in the entire area. I have even had people who weren't able to get an erection at all, become active again".

John Dough
07-29-14, 20:41
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/How-I-cured-my-erectile-dysfunction/show/1969954

"recently, I gained the erection of my youth back, without using any drugs. How I did it is through exercise to regain my leg muscle tone: squatting, jumping, and if you are flexible enough, do splits. And what also really helped: wearing compression hose".

http://www.thundersplace.org/penis-enlargement/this-has-helped-my-erections-more-than-anything.html

"This has helped my erections more than anything. For the past few weeks I've been spending a lot of time in the gym, and it took a couple weeks to notice but I whenever I do squats / power squats, I have erectons a couple hours after and during that night".

http://www.millerarts.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=1658&sid=b6f4f265c633a6789539bed957cb5847

"I have already noticed a remarkable difference in my own erections since doing the squats the past few weeks. I have increased frequency, increased duration, my stamina has increased, increased morning wood, etc. This all happened to me when I started doing the squats".

Genghis2
07-30-14, 19:56
http://www.fluidisometrics.com/improve-sexual-function/

"It was years ago that I first learned I was able to improve sexual function as a result of the treatments I was doing for people with back and leg issues. The reason is that the fascia in the hip flexor and the groin compresses in on itself from incorrect posture and breathing. This tissue seals the body out of alignment with a force up to 2000 lbs. / square inch. This is the cause site of many things, including chronic back pain as well as any issue in the legs. This compression acts like a beaver damn to the nerves, arteries and veins supplying the legs".

"As I worked in this area on some of my male patients, to treat issues in their backs and legs, many would share that the quality of their erections was also improving. This is because we increased the blood flow in the entire area. I have even had people who weren't able to get an erection at all, become active again".Nice post here. Thanks for sharing.

John Dough
08-04-14, 23:14
In addition to the standing knee raises and seated knee squeezes, I added squats and kegels to my routine. I've noticed a continued improvement in my erections after doing that. The downside is that something I'm doing is giving me hemorrhoids. I think it is the kegels or knee squeezes, so I'm stopping those until the hemorrhoids heal. I hate to stop, since the results were getting much better. I plan to start those again later, but will try to ease into it slowly.

John Dough
08-08-14, 13:11
My best results for the least effort seem to be from doing the standing knee raises every day. I do them in the morning when I get out of bed, without shoes or pants. I alternate raising each knee as high and as close to my chest as possible. It even seems to reduce my prostate swelling and nightly bathroom visits.

Jesse54
08-08-14, 13:49
Good afternoon sports fans, just found this thread. I am pretty active on my bike almost to the point of an obsession having ridden on and off for 20 years I have never had any issues with my penile artery. I wear padded shorts without getting into the aero tuck position that many tri athletes get into. I found the topic of hip flexor interesting as I have never heard of that having an impact on "woody" down there. It stands to reason more blood flow could equal increased erection size. I have ridden 200 K (125 mile) rides without any effect on performance that evening. As far as the power source that measure watt output yes they are expensive. Clip in pedals with matching shoes is much cheaper to pull up on a pedal stroke or the old school rat traps as one poster suggested. One step past that would be to buy a cheap fixed gear (no coasting) bike or convert an older bike to become a fixed gear. If the tires are moving your legs are moving. Thanks for the input fellow Indians of the Tribe. Cheers Jesse.