PDA

View Full Version : PM problem?

WhoreMoan
05-19-14, 23:36
I don't know where else to ask this so I'll do it here.

When sending a PM I always have the save a copy of this pm box marked but recently I've sent a couple Pms and they don't show up in my sent PM folder. Is there a board glitch? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Dolato
05-19-14, 23:46
I don't know where else to ask this so I'll do it here.

When sending a PM I always have the save a copy of this pm box marked but recently I've sent a couple Pms and they don't show up in my sent PM folder. Is there a board glitch? Has anyone else experienced this problem?I took a look at my inbox just now to see if past messages were in the Sent Items.

The last PMs I exchanged was a few days back on the 17th and they all seem to be there.

Kristy84
05-27-14, 01:08
Hey Gentleman,

Its Kristy from the Middletown area. I'm up and available to play early morning and all Day. I'm hot wet and ready all that's missing is you. I want to relieve you from all your stress and build up and make you feel the way a man deservrs. Satisifaction Guaranteed and I always aim to please. I'm hot and ready cum over and play. Until you cum ill be waiting.

I'm 5'2 115 Long Brown hair and seductive hazel eyes. 34 bee and eager to please.

100% Independant, Clean and safe. Incall or car date only.

Pics available via text or email (Site will not let me upload pics from my phone.

Ñ.

65 hhr 85 hr 40 be and g.

513-473-6921 (Text preferred but not required).

Sorry no BB or Greek.