PDA

View Full Version : Rants and Raves

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Sgt Soros
01-21-21, 05:13
He lived up to his promises and Made America Great for a while. He donated his salary to worthy causes and fought the all powerful swamp. God Bless America and God Bless Donald.He made shit up! Trump has the lowest career approval rating of any POTUS in modern history. Even lower than Jimmy Carter, now that's quite an achievement.

Career approval ratings via ABC / Post polls:

71% Kennedy.

65% Eisenhower.

65% Roosevelt.

63% HW Bush.

57% Clinton.

56% Johnson.

56% Reagan.

51% W Bush.

50% Obama.

49% Nixon.

48% Ford.

47% Truman.

46% Carter.

40% Trump.

Hey Trumpollini 6 % below Carter, now that's quite an achievement!

He fought the all powerful swamp. God Bless America and God Bless Donald.

Trump fought the swamp my ass. He restocked it.

In one of his first acts as POTUS, Biden sacked Kathleen Kraninger, who was confirmed as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in 2018. Kraninger, who had ZERO previous experience in consumer protection, immediately tried to undermine the agencys role as a watchdog for the financial sector.

She scrapped a landmark rule that restricted predatory payday lending, pressuring staff to downplay the resulting harm to consumers. She refused to enforce a federal law that protected military personnel against a broad range of predatory lending. Her decision yanked federal support from military families who were defrauded by lenders. In the midst of the pandemic, Kraninger also approved a rule that allows debt collectors to harass Americans with limitless texts and emails demanding repayment.

TooHotForYou
01-21-21, 05:37
If you guys call a girl up that you have been referred to and she is wanting more money than you can or are willing to pay, just move on. There are people who come on here asking for hand outs in an indirect manner.

Sgt Soros
01-21-21, 06:35
Sure looks like many of the folks who stormed the Capitol at Trump's behest now disagree that he cleaned out the swamp.

On the Trump impeachment front, I still think Trump gets impeached by the Senate but on a secret ballot supported by the wily Sen McConnell. This ensures Trump is barred from ever running for a public office.

In the days leading up to Trumps departure from office, his online followers watched with horror as his pardons that were supposed to go to allies and supporters instead went to people who were inherently swampy: white-collar criminals convicted of tax fraud, family friends, Steve Bannon, even Democrat Kwame Kirkpatrick.

So just to recap: Trump will pardon Lil Wayne, Kodak Black, high profile Jewish fraudsters No pardons for middle class whites who risked their livelihoods by going to war for Trump, fumed a user in a white supremacist channel on Telegram, the encrypted messaging service that has gained thousands of new subscribers since the Jan. 6 Capitol riots.

Sgt Soros
01-21-21, 11:01
You can spew this shit a hundred times or a thousand times, I don't care. I will come back at you every time and expose you for the lying, leftist bastard that you are. Trump never urged a mob to March on the Capitol nor incited the violence that took place there. It is well documented now that the marchers were infiltrated with comrades like you who caused the mayhem. It was all a set-up to give the new brown shirt regime an excuse to crack down on the American people, a revulsion that leftist traitors like you are in favor of. You are the type of monster that will sit back in the safety of your anonymity and smile gleefully as we slaughter each other in the streets. This is what you want, George. I want everyone on this post to know and understand that there truly are monsters like you out there who pathologically desire the destruction of property, lives, and the foundations of the United States of America. You want this, George. I know that you do. You don't have the guts to come out and say it, spineless little shit that you are. But I'll say it, and most of us here on this thread know it. Otherwise a country with the foundations of America, a beacon to the rest of the world, imperfect as America has been but strives to be better to offer the best possible to the most possible, would not be destroyed as it is now. Vermin like you exist to destroy, George, and our destruction is now within your grasp. You must feel so powerful right now, George. Keep in mind thought that power, especially when used to destroy, is fleeting. Those who would destroy the freedoms of others eventually destroy themselves. The sad, terrible fact is that monsters like you don't care, George. You lying piece of shit.Can we just agree, you're dumber than a sack of shit!

PunkedLife
01-21-21, 12:17
Sure looks like many of the folks who stormed the Capitol at Trump's behest now disagree that he cleaned out the swamp.

On the Trump impeachment front, I still think Trump gets impeached by the Senate but on a secret ballot supported by the wily Sen McConnell. This ensures Trump is barred from ever running for a public office.

In the days leading up to Trumps departure from office, his online followers watched with horror as his pardons that were supposed to go to allies and supporters instead went to people who were inherently swampy: white-collar criminals convicted of tax fraud, family friends, Steve Bannon, even Democrat Kwame Kirkpatrick.

So just to recap: Trump will pardon Lil Wayne, Kodak Black, high profile Jewish fraudsters No pardons for middle class whites who risked their livelihoods by going to war for Trump, fumed a user in a white supremacist channel on Telegram, the encrypted messaging service that has gained thousands of new subscribers since the Jan. 6 Capitol riots.They all deserve this for thinking Trump ever have a fuck about anyone other than himself. Like you have to be a special kind of stupid to have assumed he would pardon the rioters LOL. I hope they all get a no less than 20 years just for their blind stupidity. Like seriously who commits a treasonous crime while video recording it and taking selfies, live streaming it, etc. Normally I would usually comment on how stupid this new generation is but clearly it's been shown they got their kind of stupidity from the older generation. Politicians, policeman, military, medical personnel. Stupidity knows no bounds. I'm sure this forum has a few that attended this riot, we just don't know about it LOL.

LoveSmallPerky
01-21-21, 12:34
You can spew this shit a hundred times or a thousand times, I don't care. I will come back at you every time and expose you for the lying, leftist bastard that you are. Trump never urged a mob to March on the Capitol nor incited the violence that took place there. It is well documented now that the marchers were infiltrated with comrades like you who caused the mayhem. It was all a set-up to give the new brown shirt regime an excuse to crack down on the American people, a revulsion that leftist traitors like you are in favor of. You are the type of monster that will sit back in the safety of your anonymity and smile gleefully as we slaughter each other in the streets. This is what you want, George. I want everyone on this post to know and understand that there truly are monsters like you out there who pathologically desire the destruction of property, lives, and the foundations of the United States of America. You want this, George. I know that you do. You don't have the guts to come out and say it, spineless little shit that you are. But I'll say it, and most of us here on this thread know it. Otherwise a country with the foundations of America, a beacon to the rest of the world, imperfect as America has been but strives to be better to offer the best possible to the most possible, would not be destroyed as it is now. Vermin like you exist to destroy, George, and our destruction is now within your grasp. You must feel so powerful right now, George. Keep in mind thought that power, especially when used to destroy, is fleeting. Those who would destroy the freedoms of others eventually destroy themselves. The sad, terrible fact is that monsters like you don't care, George. You lying piece of shit.The DC police told the house and senate sergeant at arms about what they had learned and Deranged Pelosi did nothing about it. She had options available that could have been put in place but decided not to because that was what she wanted. It is well documented from a previous S Court decision that his speech / comments at the rally was NOT even close to anything ENCITING. Lets\'s not forget that Clinton and Obama had said the same things after Trump was elected which started 4 years of "protests" that destroyed cities. It is well known that the Democrats are afraid of what Trump can do for the Republicans and are trying anything to turn people against him.

Will B. Hard
01-21-21, 12:39
You can spew this shit a hundred times or a thousand times, I don't care. I will come back at you every time and expose you for the lying, leftist bastard that you are. Trump never urged a mob to March on the Capitol nor incited the violence that took place there. It is well documented now that the marchers were infiltrated with comrades like you who caused the mayhem. It was all a set-up to give the new brown shirt regime an excuse to crack down on the American people, a revulsion that leftist traitors like you are in favor of. You are the type of monster that will sit back in the safety of your anonymity and smile gleefully as we slaughter each other in the streets. This is what you want, George. I want everyone on this post to know and understand that there truly are monsters like you out there who pathologically desire the destruction of property, lives, and the foundations of the United States of America. You want this, George. I know that you do. You don't have the guts to come out and say it, spineless little shit that you are. But I'll say it, and most of us here on this thread know it. Otherwise a country with the foundations of America, a beacon to the rest of the world, imperfect as America has been but strives to be better to offer the best possible to the most possible, would not be destroyed as it is now. Vermin like you exist to destroy, George, and our destruction is now within your grasp. You must feel so powerful right now, George. Keep in mind thought that power, especially when used to destroy, is fleeting. Those who would destroy the freedoms of others eventually destroy themselves. The sad, terrible fact is that monsters like you don't care, George. You lying piece of shit.Don't even go back and forth with Soros about the Capital. All this has been debunked. Soros watches CNN and listens to Pelosi and Schumer. What do you expect? Can't think for himself and see the big picture. I'm telling you don't even respond to him "That boy, I say, that boy is as sharp as a bowlin' ball!" .

Will B. Hard
01-21-21, 13:03

So just to recap: Trump will pardon Lil Wayne, Kodak Black, high profile Jewish fraudsters No pardons for middle class whites who risked their livelihoods by going to war for Trump, fumed a user in a white supremacist channel on Telegram, the encrypted messaging service that has gained thousands of new subscribers since the Jan. 6 Capitol riots.Those people that toured the capital were not going to war for Trump. Those people got caught up in the moment and walked through open doors. I haven't spoken with one Trump voter that would have entered the capital on that day, including myself. When protesting you never breach private property or government property. Those people that did that were about as sharp as a bowl of jello. Even though most of them had their hands in their pockets.

HobbyMan51
01-21-21, 13:08
Don't even go back and forth with Soros about the Capital. All this has been debunked. Soros watches CNN and listens to Pelosi and Schumer. What do you expect? Can't think for himself and see the big picture. I'm telling you don't even respond to him "That boy, I say, that boy is as sharp as a bowlin' ball!" .You are right, Will. I just finally needed to point out exactly what he is and what he stands for, things that he does not deny. I appreciate your response and your advice.

Ozymandias
01-21-21, 16:45
Those people that toured the capital were not going to war for Trump. Those people got caught up in the moment and walked through open doors. I haven't spoken with one Trump voter that would have entered the capital on that day, including myself. When protesting you never breach private property or government property. Those people that did that were about as sharp as a bowl of jello. Even though most of them had their hands in their pockets.Maybe it's my involvement with 2 A stuff and sports shooting in Georgia, but I know a number of hard-line Trump supporters who entered the Capitol, including people who should probably know better (like an attorney in South Georgia).

Yes, many were just QAnon nut jobs, many were both QAnon nut jobs and Trump supporters, and some were just very, very "involved" Trump folks.

Look, it's ridiculous and, frankly, disloyal to just go claiming none of the "insurrectionists" (let's hear it for misused words!) were "real Trump supporters. They were, and 140,000 photos that they were stupid enough to take themselves proves it.

O.

Niteluvr
01-21-21, 22:13
Look, it's ridiculous and, frankly, disloyal to just go claiming none of the "insurrectionists" (let's hear it for misused words!) were "real Trump supporters. They were, and 140,000 photos that they were stupid enough to take themselves proves it.

O.All those selfies and not a single one posing with Pelosi's urinal! Such a disgrace.

ComTech42
01-22-21, 01:32
You are right, Will. I just finally needed to point out exactly what he is and what he stands for, things that he does not deny. I appreciate your response and your advice.His name says it all.

MTWilliams911
01-22-21, 02:48
Thus, the insanity from drooling Joe and his cackling hyaena sidekick begins.

Over / under drooling Joe makes it 24 months?

Scariest job? Drooling Joe's food taster.

Sgt Soros
01-22-21, 03:41
You are right, Will. I just finally needed to point out exactly what he is and what he stands for, things that he does not deny. I appreciate your response and your advice.Biden will do what Trump never could: Make America Great Again.

Thus, the insanity from drooling Joe and his cackling hyaena sidekick begins.

Over / under drooling Joe makes it 24 months?

Scariest job? Drooling Joe's food taster.FYI, Biden in less than 24hours as POTUS has done more to fight the COVID pandemic than AWOL Trump has done in the past six months.

The high beautiful "wall" your orange faced shit-stain built, with funds he LIED would come from Mexico, ought to contain these migrant trespassers. Apparently Not!

Sgt Lurker
01-22-21, 08:17
Since taking office he has:

Fired a Black American. Surgeon General.

Upwards of 40,000 American workers became unemployed.

Signed an executive order to wear masks then promptly forgot and failed to wear one at the Lincoln Memorial.

Signed executive orders stating the administration WILL take the very same actions Trump was already doing. And if you doubt that Fauci said that nothing new was being done except turning up the volume.

Sgt Soros
01-22-21, 10:15
Fired a Black American. Surgeon General. Upwards of 40,000 American workers became unemployed.

First, Trump’s appointed SG deserved to be fired because he was completely inept at handling the Pandemic response. Second, on the 40,000 newly unemployed Americans, so Biden is to blame for the inept policy actions of a former POTUS who just got booted out of office less than 48 hours ago? Gimme a freaking break!

Signed an executive order to wear masks then promptly forgot and failed to wear one at the Lincoln Memorial.

Signed executive orders stating the administration WILL take the very same actions Trump was already doing. And if you doubt that Fauci said that nothing new was being done except turning up the volume.Note, Trump once dismissed his daily coronavirus press briefings as not worth the time & effort. Seriously? Whilst, Biden has now formally declared WAR on COVID, whilst the immediate past idijit in chief, ignored the pandemic for several months while he golfed and brooded incessantly about how to thwart the will of a majority of American voters.

The Trump administration had NO pandemic plan. Why, because the Trump administration was staffed by people of LIMITED capability, and second that administration decided that DOWNPLAYING / IGNORING a pandemic was their best move, politically. Neither of these things is true of the Biden administration, and underscoring the fact that there is a new team in town, and one with a plan, Biden's Executive orders were supplemented with a 200-page strategic plan for curtailing COVID-19.

The first three pandemic-related Executive orders, signed on Wednesday, include one that encourages mask-wearing in most of the country and requires it on federal properties, a second stops the United States' withdrawal from WHO and appoints Fauci as head of the American delegation, and a third creates the position of COVID-19 response coordinator.

Here's a rundown of the additional Executive orders added yesterday:

1. Invokes the Defense Production Act to accelerate PPE and vaccine production.

2. Instructs FEMA to fully reimburse states for National Guard personnel / emergency supplies.

3. Instructs FEMA to create federal vaccination centers.

4. Creates the Pandemic Testing Board to expand COVID-19 testing capacity.

5. Establishes a program to help develop treatments in response to pandemic threats.

6. Commits resources to collection and sharing of COVID-19 data.

7. Instructs the Dept. Of Education to develop guidelines for safely reopening schools.

8. Instructs OSHA to develop guidelines for emergency standards, and to enforce worker safety requirements.

9. Creates the COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force to make sure all are treated fairly.

10. Announces support for a "Global Health Security Agenda".

11. Requires masks in airports, and on most trains, planes, and buses. Visitors to the USA Must test negative for COVID-19.

So how will Trumps presidency be remembered by history? We already know the answer: He oversaw a disastrous response to a global pandemic, because of which more than 400,000 Americans died on his watch. Thats it! Thats his legacy. And if he gets a second line in the history books it will be this: He incited an insurrection on the U.S. Capitol which led to a second impeachment.

HobbyMan51
01-22-21, 11:52
Biden will do what Trump never could: Make America Great Again.

FYI, Biden in less than 24hours as POTUS has done more to fight the COVID pandemic than AWOL Trump has done in the past six months.

The high beautiful "wall" your orange faced shit-stain built, with funds he LIED would come from Mexico, ought to contain these migrant trespassers. Apparently Not!You stupid, myopic little fuck. I suggested last week that as soon as Biden was sworn in that you would be on your knees sucking his dick. It's been two days now and you're still down there. I'm done with you, George. I'm satisfied now that most people on this thread know you for what you are: a pathetic, lying little dickwad playing in your poison sandbox. Maybe we will meet someday. Although highly unlikely, it is still a pleasant thought to contemplate. Adios.

Bullett64
01-22-21, 12:59

Fired a Black American. Surgeon General.Vice Admiral Adams was not "fired. " Like any other cabinet level appointment, the incoming president has the right to choose his own people for the job.

VADM Adams leaves the job as a USA Navy Vice Admiral. No loss in rank, pay, or stature. He will simply go on to a new job.

To allude that he was "fired" because he is black is indeed a racist statement -- not racism by President Biden, but race baiting by you. You should know better.

GreatWallGuy
01-22-21, 16:31
Looks like all the providers are going to go for their citizenship under Biden.

Sgt Soros
01-22-21, 16:50
You stupid, myopic little fuck. I suggested last week that as soon as Biden was sworn in that you would be on your knees sucking his dick. It's been two days now and you're still down there. I'm done with you, George. I'm satisfied now that most people on this thread know you for what you are: a pathetic, lying little dickwad playing in your poison sandbox. Maybe we will meet someday. Although highly unlikely, it is still a pleasant thought to contemplate. Adios.Listen dimwit, you're not exactly the brightest bulb here because of your delusional fantasies. You only appear smart to stupid people.

Bullett64
01-22-21, 18:03
You XXXXXX, XXXXXX little XXXX. I suggested last week that as soon as Biden was sworn in that you would be XX XXXX XXXXX XXXXXXX XXX XXXX. It's been two days now and you're still XXXX XXXXX. I'm done with you, George. I'm satisfied now that most people on this thread know you for what you are.You know, it is possible to have a difference of opinion with someone without resorting to name-calling and profanity. The impression you give is that either you have no reasonable argument to share or that you are the victim of "little dick syndrome. "4.

How exactly are the rest of us to differentiate between what you say about the relationship between George and President Biden and that of you and President Trump? Please don't respond with your mouth full.

MTWilliams911
01-22-21, 20:40
Listen dimwit, you're not exactly the brightest bulb here because of your delusional fantasies. You only appear smart to stupid people.Sgt George = ignorant turd. Carrying liberal guilt because he never worked a day in his life. On the Government tit and spending daddy's inherited money. Would not know a merit based economy if it but him in the face.

Like all the DemTurds, "I am a victim. " Thus, I am not responsible for my abject failure in life.

HobbyMan51
01-22-21, 21:05
You know, it is possible to have a difference of opinion with someone without resorting to name-calling and profanity. The impression you give is that either you have no reasonable argument to share or that you are the victim of "little dick syndrome. "4.

How exactly are the rest of us to differentiate between what you say about the relationship between George and President Biden and that of you and President Trump? Please don't respond with your mouth full.Not with George it doesn't. I can articulate with those of the highest order (for those who deserve it) or I can get down on the lowest levels to communicate with those who are completely unable to comprehend prose of logic and reason. George falls into the latter category. Apparently you do as well. Your "little dick" reference was quite expected and utterly predictable from someone of the lower ranks such as yourself. Consider yourself lucky.

Niteluvr
01-22-21, 21:31
Looks like all the providers are going to go for their citizenship under Biden.If not them, then at least the horde moving north from Central America.

Sgt Soros
01-23-21, 00:18
Sgt George = ignorant turd. Carrying liberal guilt because he never worked a day in his life. On the Government tit and spending daddy's inherited money. Would not know a merit based economy if it but him in the face.

Like all the DemTurds, "I am a victim. " Thus, I am not responsible for my abject failure in life.

Not with George it doesn't. I can articulate with those of the highest order (for those who deserve it) or I can get down on the lowest levels to communicate with those who are completely unable to comprehend prose of logic and reason. George falls into the latter category. Apparently you do as well. Your "little dick" reference was quite expected and utterly predictable from someone of the lower ranks such as yourself. Consider yourself lucky.I throughly enjoy trolling you dimwits....lol

MTWilliams911
01-23-21, 01:55
I throughly enjoy trolling you dimwits....lolLaugh away Sgt Shit For Brains. You and your liberal guilt DenTurd friends can continue to virtue signal in a giant circle jerk. I am hitting the ignore button on your name. I do not have time to read your leftist knee jerk drivel. Too predictably fucked up to consider. Write all you want. I shall not see a word of it. You should hope the administrator of your inheritance funds never cuts you off and you actually have to grow a pair of balls and get a non-government job.

Sgt Soros
01-23-21, 08:30
Laugh away Sgt Shit For Brains. You and your liberal guilt DenTurd friends can continue to virtue signal in a giant circle jerk. I am hitting the ignore button on your name. I do not have time to read your leftist knee jerk drivel. Too predictably fucked up to consider. Write all you want. I shall not see a word of it. You should hope the administrator of your inheritance funds never cuts you off and you actually have to grow a pair of balls and get a non-government job.Angry fuck, aren't you? Is that all you got? Please, seek help for your persistent delusions.....lol

Sgt Lurker
01-23-21, 10:24
Signed executive orders stating the administration WILL take the very same actions Trump was already doing. And if you doubt that Fauci said that nothing new was being done except turning up the volume.Signed an executive order that we will administer 100 Million shots in 100 days, unless you are doing new math, that is 1 Million per day, something Trump had already hit before Sleepy Joe took office.

Several other executive orders simply restated what Trump was already doing but not Joe and his Hoe can take the credit.

Bullett64
01-23-21, 11:51
I can articulate with those of the highest order...So humor me and assume that I am worthy of your articulation. I promise you that I have the intelligence and education to understand your argument. The problem is, I have not so far heard you make one. All you do is belittle others. Do you actually have a reasonable, logical position upon which you base you position? If so, I would like to hear it, in fact we would all like to hear it. You can leave out the parts which reference knee pads.

Worf359
01-23-21, 13:06
Joe Biden is already the worst president I've ever seen. We're already invading Syria. The border is now wide open. He's stopped deportations. He ended the travel ban of dangerous / terrorist countries, where suicide bombings have already started back up again (out of hiding from Trump). We have a tranny heading the HHS and Men are back in the little girls room. He also put 5 K good Union people out of work by stopping The Keystone pipeline. As for Harris the attached meme says it all.

Sgt Soros
01-23-21, 14:02
Signed an executive order that we will administer 100 Million shots in 100 days, unless you are doing new math, that is 1 Million per day, something Trump had already hit before Sleepy Joe took office.

Several other executive orders simply restated what Trump was already doing but not Joe and his Hoe can take the credit.If you've not figured it out already, Biden's Approach on the Virus Is to Underpromise and then Overdeliver. Star Trek fans might know this as "The Scotty Principle. " Its one of the oldest rules in business, politics, or marriage (or sex).

Alternatively another method is this: When in doubt, do the opposite of what Trump did. It will usually work.

Now that the homicidal narcissist is history we can actually make some progress in beating back the pandemic. Yes, the country is now vaccinating almost 1 million a day, and that is likely to continue and ramp up sharply in March or April - 100 days is the end of April and by then, with all the work on getting the logistics unsnarled and vaccine production ramped up, I've seen projections that we could be doing 2 M-2. 5 M vaccinations per day by mid-April. If that's correct, then Team Joe would easily blow by the 100 M in 100 days goal, and give Team Joe a nice, nice talking point.

Good to see adults in charge. And adults who know how to play the game.

Sgt Lurker
01-23-21, 16:00
If you've not figured it out already, Biden's Approach on the Virus Is to Underpromise and then Overdeliver. Star Trek fans might know this as "The Scotty Principle. " Its one of the oldest rules in business, politics, or marriage (or sex).
Alternatively another method is this: When in doubt, do the opposite of what Trump did. It will usually work.
Now that the homicidal narcissist is history we can actually make some progress in beating back the pandemic. Yes, the country is now vaccinating almost 1 million a day, and that is likely to continue and ramp up sharply in March or April - 100 days is the end of April and by then, with all the work on getting the logistics unsnarled and vaccine production ramped up, I've seen projections that we could be doing 2 M-2. 5 M vaccinations per day by mid-April. If that's correct, then Team Joe would easily blow by the 100 M in 100 days goal, and give Team Joe a nice, nice talking point.
Good to see adults in charge. And adults who know how to play the game.Sounds more like promise what Trump already delivered.

HobbyMan51
01-23-21, 19:20
So humor me and assume that I am worthy of your articulation. I promise you that I have the intelligence and education to understand your argument. The problem is, I have not so far heard you make one. All you do is belittle others. Do you actually have a reasonable, logical position upon which you base you position? If so, I would like to hear it, in fact we would all like to hear it. You can leave out the parts which reference knee pads.I belittle George because he deserves it. And just who is we? You and George? Two leftist braintards whose opinions run counter to almost everyone on this thread? Sorry. I wasted enough time on George. I have no time for you.

Bullett64
01-23-21, 19:27
Signed an executive order that we will administer 100 Million shots in 100 days, unless you are doing new math, that is 1 Million per day, something Trump had already hit before <President Biden> took office..I am interested in the truth, verified truth, regardless of which person or which party it favors. I can find no information to verify this claim, nor one to dispel it. Does anyone have a source that shows how many vaccine doses were administered per day since the development of the vaccine (s)?

Thanks.

MTWilliams911
01-23-21, 20:50
Sounds more like promise what Trump already delivered.The ignore button. The perfect thing for the self-loathing liberal guilt, virtue signaling turd.

I don't see any of his leftist silliness this way. Perfect.

No Sgt George. The sound of silence. Sweet.

Surprise us George. Get a real fucking job and quit sponging off your family and the taxpayers.

Bullett64
01-24-21, 05:29
I belittle George because he deserves it. And just who is we? You and George? Two leftist braintards whose opinions run counter to almost everyone on this thread? Sorry. I wasted enough time on George. I have no time for you.This is what I was afraid of. No meaningful input, only more cyber-bullyimg. How very pathetic.

Sgt Soros
01-24-21, 06:36
Sounds more like promise what Trump already delivered.Trump had NO delivery plan to speak of, he dumped it on the states, just as he did for PPE and testing and asked them to figure it out. Trump undermined state efforts and then blamed governors when things went wrong and whined about Biden getting credit for the vaccine. Again, the Biden's administration's plan is to under promise and over deliver.

Biden just signed an Executive order that broadens the use of the Defense Production Act to expand vaccine production. Signing the Defense Production Act will also boost supplies such as "low dead space" syringes, which can be used to squeeze more doses out of vaccine vials. This will help to ramp up injections of vaccines to at least 2.5+ million per day.

On the day Trump was booted out of the WH, 31,161,075 doses had been distributed and only 15,707,588 had been administered, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-cdc/cdc-says-15-7-million-doses-of-covid-19-vaccines-administered-in-united-states-idUSKBN29P0FX

President Trump on Wednesday sought to defend his administrations effort to quickly distribute Covid vaccine doses as he faces criticism for a slower-than-expected rollout.

Public health specialists and President-elect Joe Biden have criticized the administrations vaccine effort in recent days for failing to administer doses as quickly as they are distributed.

Now it is up to the states to administer. Get moving! the president tweeted.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9097241/Trump-blames-states-COVID-19-vaccine-roll-slow.html

Jarad Kushner comments....

Jared Kushner, seated at the head of the conference table, in a chair taller than all the others, was quick to strike a confrontational tone. The Federal Government is NOT going to lead this response, he announced. Its up to the states to figure out what they want to do.

Free markets will solve this, Kushner said dismissively. That is not the role of government..

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/jared-kushner-let-the-markets-decide-covid-19-fate&

Sgt Lurker
01-24-21, 10:30
You are too stupid to do anything yourself, the guvment has to do it for you.

Oh, and the defense production act simply forces more vaccine to be made in America and higher prices to the tax-payers.

Trump had NO delivery plan to speak of, he dumped it on the states, just as he did for PPE and testing and asked them to figure it out. Trump undermined state efforts and then blamed governors when things went wrong and whined about Biden getting credit for the vaccine. Again, the Biden's administration's plan is to under promise and over deliver.

Biden just signed an Executive order that broadens the use of the Defense Production Act to expand vaccine production. Signing the Defense Production Act will also boost supplies such as "low dead space" syringes, which can be used to squeeze more doses out of vaccine vials. This will help to ramp up injections of vaccines to at least 2.5+ million per day.

On the day Trump was booted out of the WH, 31,161,075 doses had been distributed and only 15,707,588 had been administered, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-cdc/cdc-says-15-7-million-doses-of-covid-19-vaccines-administered-in-united-states-idUSKBN29P0FX

President Trump on Wednesday sought to defend his administrations effort to quickly distribute Covid vaccine doses as he faces criticism for a slower-than-expected rollout.

Public health specialists and President-elect Joe Biden have criticized the administrations vaccine effort in recent days for failing to administer doses as quickly as they are distributed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9097241/Trump-blames-states-COVID-19-vaccine-roll-slow.html

Jared Kushner, seated at the head of the conference table, in a chair taller than all the others, was quick to strike a confrontational tone. The Federal Government is NOT going to lead this response, he announced. Its up to the states to figure out what they want to do.

Free markets will solve this, Kushner said dismissively. That is not the role of government..

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/jared-kushner-let-the-markets-decide-covid-19-fate&

ComTech42
01-24-21, 11:56

Oh, and the defense production act simply forces more vaccine to be made in America and higher prices to the tax-payers.One of these days it may just be Us against the world. If we do not maintain the ability to be self sufficient we win unt survive.

ComTech42
01-24-21, 12:03
President Trump exposed the Swamp for the ineffective and inefficient lot of liars, thieves and self absorbed scumbags they truly are. They are afraid.

Is he runs again they will not be able to stop him. .

Sgt Soros
01-24-21, 13:32

Oh, and the defense production act simply forces more vaccine to be made in America and higher prices to the tax-payers.Give me a freakin break, you are too stupid to think coherently. Do you even know the meaning of socialism?

FYI, we are now in the midst of a raging pandemic mainly due to Trump's ineptness in fighting COVID-19 and Biden MUST employ all the resources of the Federal Government to vanquish this pandemic. Speaking of socialism we have had no greater acolyte of "socialism" than your Fuehrer Trump himself.

Trump, with the support of Republican lawmakers, pushed "socialist" policies to bail out the farm industry. This, after former President Donald Trump picked trade wars with nearly every major U.S. Trading partner, friend and foe alike. The result, U.S. Exports of soybeans, pork and other agricultural products DRIED UP. The former president then decided to cover up one foolish economic policy with another, and another. He launched not one but two rounds of massive farmer "socialist" bailouts, together totaling tens of billions of dollars. Trump did this with nary a whimper from any of you stupid klutzes shouting socialism.

You and other Republicans did not cry "socialism" when the former treasury secretary lectured U.S. Retailers and manufacturers about how and where they should reallocate their supply chains; nor when the president himself lectured firms about what products to stock; nor when the administration tried to get other countries to engage in more centralized economic planning by, for example, demanding that European political leaders commit private companies to buy more U.S. Crops and liquefied natural gas regardless of price, quality or market needs.

Trump, repeatedly attempted Soviet-style bailouts of failing coal plants. Ohio, a state under unified Republican control, decided to copy him, with a new law that adds taxpayer-funded subsidies for coal-fired and nuclear power plants.

Wealth can be redistributed down or up. Under Trump, the direction of that redistribution, under Republican stewardship, has been decidedly upward, in the form of both top-heavy tax cuts and the shredding of the safety net. Trump's attempts to gut health / nutritional programs proves that while Trump's brand of socialism may extend to farmers, it's still not available for the working poor.

HobbyMan51
01-24-21, 13:53
This is what I was afraid of. No meaningful input, only more cyber-bullyimg. How very pathetic.Please take your elitist condescension and very politely shove it up your ass.

Niteluvr
01-24-21, 14:04
Trump had NO delivery plan to speak of, he dumped it on the states, just as he did for PPE and testing and asked them to figure it out. Trump undermined state efforts and then blamed governors when things went wrong and whined about Biden getting credit for the vaccine. Again, the Biden's administration's plan is to under promise and over deliver.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/jared-kushner-let-the-markets-decide-covid-19-fate&The federal government can push vaccine production, but I wouldn't want them controlling vaccinations. States are much better suited for that.

MTWilliams911
01-24-21, 16:57
Because Sgt. Soros is on your ignore list.

Ahh. Relief from mindless leftist socialist drivel from someone who never had a real job or worked a day in his self-loathing life.

Sweet silence.

NuGuy36
01-24-21, 17:25

Ahh. Relief from mindless leftist socialist drivel from someone who never had a real job or worked a day in his self-loathing life.

Sweet silence.I triple doubt the Sarge gives a fuck.

Sgt Soros
01-24-21, 19:56

Sweet silence.Hey dimwit, I have custody of your pea brain. When would you like to pick it up?

Sgt Soros
01-24-21, 21:01
The federal government can push vaccine production, but I wouldn't want them controlling vaccinations. States are much better suited for that.Many states are not adequately funded to distribute and monitor vaccine inoculations. We have Georgia Gov Kemp offering to pick up vaccines in his pickup truck. I'm not sure how that will work out.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/getting-covid-vaccines-to-people-will-cost-states-billions-they-dont-have-11607855400

Niteluvr
01-24-21, 23:14
Many states are not adequately funded to distribute and monitor vaccine inoculations. We have Georgia Gov Kemp offering to pick up vaccines in his pickup truck. I'm not sure how that will work out.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/getting-covid-vaccines-to-people-will-cost-states-billions-they-dont-have-11607855400That's probably a political gimmick or lack of proper planning. Some states planned well, even to the point where healthcare systems have been staffed with volunteers cold calling senior citizens in their databases and setting them up with vaccine appointments, a very proactive approach.

ComTech42
01-25-21, 10:55
That's probably a political gimmick or lack of proper planning. Some states planned well, even to the point where healthcare systems have been staffed with volunteers cold calling senior citizens in their databases and setting them up with vaccine appointments, a very proactive approach.The VA has them for those who served Honorably and are enrolled in the VA Healthcare system. Primary authorized appointment. Booked it and it happened on a timely basis. Checked 15 minutes ahead. In and out on time.

Bullett64
01-25-21, 11:57
Please take your elitist condescension and very politely shove it up your ass.I'm being accused of elitist condescension? Oh no! How will I ever survive. Hopefully I will soon see the error of my ways and can enroll in a Foul-Mouth Red-Neck, Ignorant Bully reprogramming course so I can be just like you.

Niteluvr
01-25-21, 13:56
The VA has them for those who served Honorably and are enrolled in the VA Healthcare system. Primary authorized appointment. Booked it and it happened on a timely basis. Checked 15 minutes ahead. In and out on time.A friend of mine got his at the VA, but he's over 65. I've had trouble booking an appointment with them. Seems their appointment system is swamped.

HobbyMan51
01-25-21, 19:57
I'm being accused of elitist condescension? Oh no! How will I ever survive. Hopefully I will soon see the error of my ways and can enroll in a Foul-Mouth Red-Neck, Ignorant Bully reprogramming course so I can be just like you.Oh, I think you'll survive just fine, Drama Queen.

AsianLover
01-30-21, 11:27
Today I just read an article that the 9-11 terrorists are getting the covid vaccine before us. Isn't it nice to know that the Pentagon cares more about the terrorists then about fellow USA Citizens. WTF?

Here's the article: https://www.the-sun.com/news/2235958/911-vets-furious-guatanamo-terrorists-get-covid-vaccine/.

GreatWallGuy
01-30-21, 12:47
Three providers have caught covid this month one of your Jokers has been spreading it around. So please if you're sick stay home.

Niteluvr
01-30-21, 15:27
Today I just read an article that the 9-11 terrorists are getting the covid vaccine before us. Isn't it nice to know that the Pentagon cares more about the terrorists then about fellow USA Citizens. WTF?

Here's the article: https://www.the-sun.com/news/2235958/911-vets-furious-guatanamo-terrorists-get-covid-vaccine/.That's interesting but somehow it doesn't surprise me in the least.

Niteluvr
01-30-21, 15:36
Three providers have caught covid this month one of your Jokers has been spreading it around. So please if you're sick stay home.I'm guessing there are a lot of mongers who are asymptomatic and nobody I know wears a mask while fucking; hence, that's probably how it's spreading.

HobbyMan51
01-30-21, 16:43
Three providers have caught covid this month one of your Jokers has been spreading it around. So please if you're sick stay home.You should always stay home if you are sick. I'm sorry these providers are sick, but sick from what? Do we know for sure that they officially have the dreaded, lethal, 99%+ survival rate virus or do they have something else like a cold or the flu. You know, those seasonal things that used to be around every year until Covid replaced all diseases and causes of death?

Bullett64
01-31-21, 11:37
You should always stay home if you are sick. I'm sorry these providers are sick, but sick from what? Do we know for sure that they officially have the dreaded, lethal, 99%+ survival rate virus or do they have something else like a cold or the flu. You know, those seasonal things that used to be around every year until Covid replaced all diseases and causes of death?Amen to staying home when you are sick -- for any reason.

As for your Covid comment, maybe we need two different categories of AMP. One for the customers who wish to remain virus free and also take care of their providers and staff and the other for the terminally stupid.

NuGuy36
01-31-21, 11:49
Watch to the end! This guy nails it, 14 good and two not so good. Enjoy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1M6CXhUS-x8&feature=emb_logo

Elduderino123
01-31-21, 17:36
Yep. The laptop from hell and his son smoking meth and getting a footjob in russia was nail in the coffin for him in my eyes.

Biden is a clown FOR SURE, and did you notice the amount of studdering and pushed he made during his debate?

Also Trump has pardoned a few decent black guys, who shouldn't have been incarcerated.

I am of the minority community. And most of the men say they are voting for trump.

The problem is the minority women who still believe in Biden and think Trump is evil. Also the pro-welfare crowd is going to support Biden for sure.

Biden just keeps getting caught in lie after lie. And this clown blames russia LOL.

Trump is starting to look good to me. He will get my vote over slow motion Biden, who is obviously suffering from cognitive decline.#covfefe. LOL.

HobbyMan51
01-31-21, 18:12
Amen to staying home when you are sick -- for any reason.

As for your Covid comment, maybe we need two different categories of AMP. One for the customers who wish to remain virus free and also take care of their providers and staff and the other for the terminally stupid.It's a fair question. If you prefer to be like the millions of sheep out there and accept anything that these lying, fraudulent bastards tell you then go ahead and be my guest. Everything is Covid. All diseases are Covid. All deaths are from Covid. Fauci now wants you to wear three masks. Cuomo tells you " Nothing to see here " when it is now quite clear that he killed over thirteen thousand nursing home patients with his idiotic orders in March. The idiot biden signs blank pieces of paper so that his handlers can fill in the blanks later as it suits them in order to further crush American liberties. The California tyrant shuts his state down while refusing to follow his own orders and now his ass is about to be recalled. Follow the advice of these criminals all you want. Common sense is going to make a very strong comeback and it is common sense that should always be applied in any endeavor including AMP visitations. If you demand to be virus free and totally safe then stay home and under your bed where you belong.

Sgt Lurker
01-31-21, 23:04
Watch to the end! This guy nails it, 14 good and two not so good. Enjoy! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1M6CXhUS-x8&feature=emb_logoThat guy does not truly understand what Fascism is and I believe too many in America don't either.

Admin2
02-01-21, 00:34
I watched a documentary of QAnon and I would like to read the Q Drops. I'm not interested in going to some site where people explain what the drops mean, I just want to read the drops in chronological order. I know there are some hard core Q guys on this forum, if you know of an archive please send me a link in a PM.

Thanks.

Niteluvr
02-01-21, 02:13
That guy does not truly understand what Fascism is and I believe too many in America don't either.Such statements by that guy in the video remind me of the 5 signs of PTSD, which are written in such general terms that almost anyone could qualify as having it.

Bullett64
02-01-21, 15:56
The idiot biden signs blank pieces of paper so that his handlers can fill in the blanks later as it suits them in order to further crush American liberties.I think you left out the "smiley-face" emoji. Because no-one, I repeat no-one, can be so naive or stupid as to believe this crap.

As for your relationship with Covid, do as you see fit. Its your life. Just please don't take up a vaccine dose that could go to someone who wants to stay alive during this pandemic. And when you do get it, please don't run to the nearest hospital for similar reasons.

In the real world, it has killed over two million people. In your world, it doesn't seem to exist. So continue to act like a fool, just don't come running for help if things don't wind up as you envision them. Don; t get me wrong. I wish harm on no-one. I just have low tolerance for those who refuse to tke care of themselves and consequently become a danger to the rest of us.

Society. Its a wonderful thing. Please either join it or move to a wasteland in Montana where you will be no danger to anyone else.

HobbyMan51
02-02-21, 01:29
I think you left out the "smiley-face" emoji. Because no-one, I repeat no-one, can be so naive or stupid as to believe this crap.

As for your relationship with Covid, do as you see fit. Its your life. Just please don't take up a vaccine dose that could go to someone who wants to stay alive during this pandemic. And when you do get it, please don't run to the nearest hospital for similar reasons.

In the real world, it has killed over two million people. In your world, it doesn't seem to exist. So continue to act like a fool, just don't come running for help if things don't wind up as you envision them. Don; t get me wrong. I wish harm on no-one. I just have low tolerance for those who refuse to tke care of themselves and consequently become a danger to the rest of us.

Society. Its a wonderful thing. Please either join it or move to a wasteland in Montana where you will be no danger to anyone else.You are a dolt for NOT believing this "crap". I saw it. With. My. Own. Eyes. That dumbass retard is signing blank pieces of paper. Saw it. Your news outlets don't show realities like this and that is why you are left out of the truth loop. By the way, Mr. Arrogant Holier-Than-Thou blindtard, I have been out there living my life to the fullest since this farce began. 99 plus% survival rate IF you happen to get "it" which statistically is unlikely. And I do take care of myself. In the gym seven days a week. I am no danger to anyone out there. I behave responsibly and with common sense. Just as I do during flu season. Yeah, the flu. Remember that? This "virus" kills the most vulnerable, the elderly with underlying conditions. Just like the flu does every year. Speaking of farces, these statistics that you and others of your ilk are so fond of spewing out with your scare tactics agenda are farces in themselves, lies propagated to keep the rest of us scared and in line so that your lords and masters can control us. Yeah, the virus is real. Yeah, people do die from it. Just like the flu. But, in your fearful world for the past year no one on the planet has died from anything other than the virus or at least that is the way your fear-mongering handlers want us to think and believe. You have drunk deeply from their Kool-Aid cup of fear and lies. That's fine. I don't care what you do. Just don't project your fearful shit onto me or onto anyone else. And, please, take my dose of the vaccine. I don't need it and never will. If it helps you with your terminal case of the trembling chihuahuas then by all means please take my dose. Take ten. And stay under your bed.

I Luv Emall
02-02-21, 09:54
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/2-apd-officers-fired-excessive-force-tasing-college-students-reinstated/5PN7C5S7CVFB3KARNSFS6JSRTQ/#text=ATLANTA%20%E2%80%94%20 Two%20 Atlanta%20 police%20 officers, and%20 Ivory%20 Streeter%20 on%20 Monday.

Once again, she had to play the hero for political purposes and rush to judgement, and throw APD under the bus, only to be ultimately proven wrong. And of course, the media was all too quick to line up behind her. Now those officers who she fired are being reinstated, and getting paid for their time off as well. Good use of resources there, Mayor. Not only do you manage to take forces off the street that could have been used to lower our skyrocketing crime rate, but you sent the message that officers can't expect to do their job without fear of being fired for the purposes of political gain.

This is the message that has been sent and received nation wide. No wonder the murder rate is up 36.7% in 2020.

HobbyMan51
02-02-21, 10:59
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/2-apd-officers-fired-excessive-force-tasing-college-students-reinstated/5PN7C5S7CVFB3KARNSFS6JSRTQ/#text=ATLANTA%20%E2%80%94%20 Two%20 Atlanta%20 police%20 officers, and%20 Ivory%20 Streeter%20 on%20 Monday.

Once again, she had to play the hero for political purposes and rush to judgement, and throw APD under the bus, only to be ultimately proven wrong. And of course, the media was all too quick to line up behind her. Now those officers who she fired are being reinstated, and getting paid for their time off as well. Good use of resources there, Mayor. Not only do you manage to take forces off the street that could have been used to lower our skyrocketing crime rate, but you sent the message that officers can't expect to do their job without fear of being fired for the purposes of political gain.

This is the message that has been sent and received nation wide. No wonder the murder rate is up 36.7% in 2020.Thanks for the post. Unfortunately it won't matter at all because she is a black female and her black constituents plus a sizable number of wonk-headed guilty white liberals will ignore the truth as they usually do. Remember Marion Barry in D. C? He did nothing for his city, was a ho-chasing drug addict and yet they kept voting him in time after time because he was black. Far too many members of the black community believe that a vote for a black candidate is a blow against the white man so they keep doing it again and again and again. Hank Johnson. John Lewis. Elijah Cummings. Etc. Their candidate could be a sheep buggering pedo and they would still vote black. Keisha is an idiot but she's their idiot so nothing will come from this, sad to say.

Sgt Lurker
02-02-21, 11:21
Sleepy Joe can no longer be trusted to answer questions off the cuff, the WH wants all questions in advanced. There is only 1 reason, so they can spoon feed him the answers.

Bullett64
02-02-21, 11:53
You are a dolt for NOT believing this "crap". I saw it. With. My. Own. Eyes. That dumbass retard is signing blank pieces of paper. Saw it.Wow! I am impressed. I didn't realize that you were in the Oval Office when these blank pieces of paper were being signed. You didn't take a picture of it, did you? Were you the only person and the entire universe who witnessed this or were there others in the room who shared this revelation? Why haven't they come forward?

The world would love to see your evidence. Should we hold our breath waiting for it?

I'm guessing not.

Bullett64
02-02-21, 12:04
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-signing-blank-papers/

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Niteluvr
02-02-21, 12:50

This is the message that has been sent and received nation wide. No wonder the murder rate is up 36.7% in 2020.Saw that on the early news this morning and it put a big smile on my face. I bet if crime increased 36.7% directly where she lives, shed be screaming bloody murder.

Sgt Soros
02-02-21, 12:50
Sleepy Joe can no longer be trusted to answer questions off the cuff, the WH wants all questions in advanced. There is only 1 reason, so they can spoon feed him the answers.Well, Trump lost to sleepy Joe and proved too inept to hold on to his public service job.

ScottySmith
02-02-21, 14:43
Well, Trump lost to sleepy Joe and proved too inept to hold on to his public service job.This just confirms that Trump still owns you.

HobbyMan51
02-02-21, 18:24
Wow! I am impressed. I didn't realize that you were in the Oval Office when these blank pieces of paper were being signed. You didn't take a picture of it, did you? Were you the only person and the entire universe who witnessed this or were there others in the room who shared this revelation? Why haven't they come forward?

The world would love to see your evidence. Should we hold our breath waiting for it?

I'm guessing not.Yes, please do hold your breath. For an extended period time if you don't mind. Google it. I'm not going to do your work for you.

Sgt Soros
02-02-21, 18:44
This just confirms that Trump still owns you.Well, the only people Trump “owns” are the knuckleheads who have sent him $250 million on his claim the last election was fraudulent. During his four years, Trump lost the House and Senate, he has been impeached twice by the House and is now a one term ex President. AG's in Washington, Atlanta and New York are preparing criminal / civil cases against him and will soon take full “ownership” of his ass. His Mar Largo neighbors in West Palm beach want him gone and he is not welcome back in NewYork.

HobbyMan51
02-02-21, 19:57
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-signing-blank-papers/

There are none so blind as those who will not see.I will admit then that I am probably wrong about the blank pieces of paper. They looked blank to me but I'll eat the crow on this one. The thing that is without a doubt blank is the signer himself.

HobbyMan51
02-02-21, 20:00
Well, the only people Trump owns are the knuckleheads who have sent him $250 million on his claim the last election was fraudulent. During his four years, Trump lost the House and Senate, he has been impeached twice by the House and is now a one term ex President. AG's in Washington, Atlanta and New York are preparing criminal / civil cases against him and will soon take full ownership of his ass. His Mar Largo neighbors in West Palm beach want him gone and he is not welcome back in NewYork.In the meantime he obviously has full ownership of your ass, Georgie.

Sgt Soros
02-02-21, 23:02
In the meantime he obviously has full ownership of your ass, Georgie.Speaking of ass ownership, it seems only assholes want to respond to me.

HobbyMan51
02-03-21, 12:07
Speaking of ass ownership, it seems only assholes want to respond to me.That's because everyone is an asshole in your eyes, Georgie Boy. Ever wonder why you are so widely despised? Does the thought ever flit across that distorted mind of yours that you might possibly be wrong about many things or that you are completely full of shit? Why no, of course it doesn't. But be happy, Georgie. You have achieved your goal, the destruction of America. Be happy.

Sgt Soros
02-03-21, 17:42
That's because everyone is an asshole in your eyes, Georgie Boy. Ever wonder why you are so widely despised? Does the thought ever flit across that distorted mind of yours that you might possibly be wrong about many things or that you are completely full of shit? Why no, of course it doesn't. But be happy, Georgie. You have achieved your goal, the destruction of America. Be happy.

Skippy, I do consider the Q'Anon crazies (you included) and the MAGAT crowd to be first class assholes. FYI, the destruction of America started when Trump sent his militia Q’Anon goons to attack Capitol Hill but there is hope, a new Quinnipiac poll finds that two weeks into Joe Bidens presidency, a majority of Americans, 61% to 34%, say that they are generally optimistic about the next four years with Biden as president.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3688

True Fact and this should drive you batshit crazy: Trump was elected President in 2016 by illegal foreign assistance from a hostile foreign power, which he publicly supported. Trump was impeached twice. Trump led a seditious insurrection at the Capitol. Trump was thrown out of office after serving one term.

Republican led Senate panel: Russia interfered in 2016 election to aid Trump, campaign associates had regular contact with Russians

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-russian-election-interference-senate-report-20200818-apprn474wnbulfhw2gi545fo2a-story.html

HobbyMan51
02-03-21, 18:50
Skippy, I do consider the Q'Anon crazies (you included) and the MAGAT crowd to be first class assholes. FYI, the destruction of America started when Trump sent his militia QAnon goons to attack Capitol Hill but there is hope, a new Quinnipiac poll finds that two weeks into Joe Bidens presidency, a majority of Americans, 61% to 34%, say that they are generally optimistic about the next four years with Biden as president.

True Fact and this should drive you batshit crazy: Trump was elected President in 2016 by illegal foreign assistance from a hostile foreign power, which he publicly supported. Trump was impeached twice. Trump led a seditious insurrection at the Capitol. Trump was thrown out of office after serving one term.

Republican led Senate panel: Russia interfered in 2016 election to aid Trump, campaign associates had regular contact with Russians

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-russian-election-interference-senate-report-20200818-apprn474wnbulfhw2gi545fo2a-story.htmlBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. We've heard it all before, Georgie. Same old lying crap from you. Trump-Mania infected your feeble brain a long time ago and unfortunately for you it is terminal.

HobbyMan51
02-03-21, 18:57
Skippy, I do consider the Q'Anon crazies (you included) and the MAGAT crowd to be first class assholes. FYI, the destruction of America started when Trump sent his militia QAnon goons to attack Capitol Hill but there is hope, a new Quinnipiac poll finds that two weeks into Joe Bidens presidency, a majority of Americans, 61% to 34%, say that they are generally optimistic about the next four years with Biden as president.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-russian-election-interference-senate-report-20200818-apprn474wnbulfhw2gi545fo2a-story.htmlQuinnipiac and The Chicago Tribune. One is a leftist university and the other a seasoned Democratic party ass-licker. Real believable stuff there, Georgie. And if you really believe that Mighty Joe is going to be president for the next four years then you are even more thick as a brick than we thought. That pitiful sack of shit won't last out the year.

MTWilliams911
02-03-21, 23:09
Quinnipiac and The Chicago Tribune. One is a leftist university and the other a seasoned Democratic party ass-licker. Real believable stuff there, Georgie. And if you really believe that Mighty Joe is going to be president for the next four years then you are even more thick as a brick than we thought. That pitiful sack of shit won't last out the year.16 months. I say under. What say you?

HobbyMan51
02-04-21, 01:27
16 months. I say under. What say you?I say 16 months would be quite generous. I think the corrupt, pathetic stick fart will be out of there by this time next year as the handlers wheel him out to the farm and unleash the moronic kamala on us.

Sgt Soros
02-04-21, 09:53
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. We've heard it all before, Georgie. Same old lying crap from you. Trump-Mania infected your feeble brain a long time ago and unfortunately for you it is terminal.

Quinnipiac and The Chicago Tribune. One is a leftist university and the other a seasoned Democratic party ass-licker. Real believable stuff there, Georgie. And if you really believe that Mighty Joe is going to be president for the next four years then you are even more thick as a brick than we thought. That pitiful sack of shit won't last out the year.

I say 16 months would be quite generous. I think the corrupt, pathetic stick fart will be out of there by this time next year as the handlers wheel him out to the farm and unleash the moronic kamala on us.Rock-head, you're not only dumb but ignorant. Do you even understand the difference? I doubt it. Biden will complete his first term! You clearly have a few screws loose and since you're not exactly the brightest bulb here solely because of your delusional fantasies, you only appear smart to stupid people like MTW911.

ComTech42
02-04-21, 10:23
Rock-head, you're not only dumb but ignorant. Do you even understand the difference? I doubt it. Biden will complete his first term! You clearly have a few screws loose and since you're not exactly the brightest bulb here solely because of your delusional fantasies, you only appear smart to stupid people like MTW911.Soros. Biden has not accomplished one positive thing. He has just cancelled many of the positive things Trump put into action. Let's just see how long it takes to get relief to the people whose jobs he killed.

Remember stimulus checke are our money we had confiscated by the government in the first place. Let's see how long it takes to give it back.

Biden will do the same he has done. Talk big accomplish nothing positive. McConnell is no better. Harris BBBJ her way to a job in California.

Sgt Soros
02-04-21, 11:05
Soros. Biden has not accomplished one positive thing. He has just cancelled many of the positive things Trump put into action. Let's just see how long it takes to get relief to the people whose jobs he killed.

Remember stimulus checke are our money we had confiscated by the government in the first place. Let's see how long it takes to give it back.

Biden will do the same he has done. Talk big accomplish nothing positive. McConnell is no better. Harris BBBJ her way to a job in California.Well, sixty-one percent of Americans said in a new poll that they approve of the job President Biden is doing two weeks after being sworn in, and a majority believes he's up to the task of tackling an array of crises.

https://apnorc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Biden-topline.pdf

Now, let's assess the legacy of Trump's presidency by quantifying it. Since last February, more than 450,000 Americans have died from COVID-19, a fifth of the world's deaths from the disease, the highest number of any country. In the three years before the pandemic, 2 million Americans lost their health insurance, accounting for up to 10,000 "excess deaths"; millions more lost coverage during the pandemic.

America under Trump became less free, less equal, more divided, more alone, deeper in debt, swampier, dirtier, meaner, sicker, and deader. It also became more delusional. No number from Trump's years in power will be more lastingly destructive than his 25,000 false or misleading statements.

The national debt increased by $7 trillion, or 37 percent. In Trump's last year, the trade deficit was on track to exceed $600 billion, the largest gap since 2008. Trump signed just ONE major piece of legislation, the 2017 tax law. Think about this, in Trump's first year as president, he paid $750 in taxes. While he was in office, taxpayers and campaign donors handed over at least $8 million to his family business.

Trump's legacy leaves behind an extremist Republican Party that has tried to hold on to power by flagrantly undemocratic means, and an opposition pushed toward its own version of extremism. Trump leaves behind a society in which the bonds of trust are severely degraded.

HobbyMan51
02-04-21, 11:38
Well, sixty-one percent of Americans said in a new poll that they approve of the job President Biden is doing two weeks after being sworn in, and a majority believes he's up to the task of tackling an array of crises.

https://apnorc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Biden-topline.pdf

Now, let's assess the legacy of Trump's presidency by quantifying it. Since last February, more than 450,000 Americans have died from COVID-19, a fifth of the world's deaths from the disease, the highest number of any country. In the three years before the pandemic, 2 million Americans lost their health insurance, accounting for up to 10,000 "excess deaths"; millions more lost coverage during the pandemic.

America under Trump became less free, less equal, more divided, more alone, deeper in debt, swampier, dirtier, meaner, sicker, and deader. It also became more delusional. No number from Trump's years in power will be more lastingly destructive than his 25,000 false or misleading statements..Georgie just keeps going on and on and on and on. With his lies and distortions, that is. That is what an inveterate, pathologically consumed Trump hater does. Wildly inflated virus numbers (in Georgie's world, no one dies of anything else anymore except the virus, you see), a national economic crisis created entirely by the fascist Democrats hell bent on removing Trump from office, a country on the brink of civil war brought to you by. You guessed it. Anarchist Democrats skilled at the art of divide and conquer. You never hear Georgie speak out against the BLM and Antifa monsters, do you? Two terrorist groups sponsored by the Dems (did you know that leading Dems and liberals bailed these assholes out and set them back out on the streets? That members of Biden's staff did this and also the next president in a few months, kamala the Mensa candidate?) that are still on the rampage but somehow the violence is all Trump's fault? Georgie's new poll that says Biden has a 61% approval rating comes from Quinnipiac University. Georgie conveniently leaves out the fact that Quinnipiac is a leftist university that has always been totally biased for Biden and the Dems. Do you really believe that 61 % of Americans are in favor of dismantling an entire industry, throwing thousands and thousands of people out of work and negatively affecting the economies of many states, creating higher energy costs and making the United States energy dependent again? Do you really think that 61% of Americans are in favor of open borders with no checks and balances of incoming illegals or for giving said illegals the same rights and privileges as American citizens? Do you really think that 61% of Americans are in favor of ruining high school and college sports for girls and women by allowing transgenders to compete against them? Do you really think that 61% of Americans are in favor of ditching equality for all Americans and replacing it with equity politics, a racist policy that favors the few over the many? Do you really think that Georgie knows what the fuck he is talking about? Well, actually Georgie does know one thing and that is his hatred of America and his desire to destroy it. Is that two things? Doesn't matter. Georgie is for it. He and others of his ilk are the enemy. His last sentence is beyond laughable as it is the monsters of the Democratic left that have destroyed the bonds of trust. But keep on calling me names, Georgie, and keep on with your never ending parade of lies and distortions. I'll be right here to meet you head on, anytime, anywhere. It is time for us to stand against traitors like you. Count me in.

PunkedLife
02-04-21, 12:16
It's the thrill of the chase, with a greater expectation of success. Why does a guy go sit in a deer stand all day instead of sleeping in and going to a restaurant for dinner? Thrill of the chase. If it's not for you, then it's not for you.

If you go into it acting like a John, you're going to find hookers and scammers. If you set the bar too high, looking for a blonde size 2 fuck bunny with a DD rack, you're going to have to sift through a lot of chaff to find that one pearl.

If you're looking for a young (er) girl / woman who will make time to spend time with you on a regular basis, in return for making her life better, you've come to the right place. Some of the qualities you want to look for are:.This statement really does explain why many of you have problems with women outside of the hobby. Expensive dinners, shopping, vacations, etc. Y'all treating these ****** like wives and then paying their rent or giving them envelopes of money on top of it. You probably have the same mentality for any woman. And that's where your fucking up at. These girls got to earn any special treatment. Idk how that's even fulfilling to y'all. Y'all obviously are doing this more for the companionship than anything else. I find it hard to believe y'all doing all this just for some raw pussy LOL. But it's all just fake and she is only in it for the money no matter how much she pretends you make her wet LOL. Anyways my point is stop giving all this bad advice on how to treat a *****. A simple coffee meet up will suffice to get a feel on her and vice-versa. You know just like a regular ***** that's not looking for a paycheck. All this extra shit is unnecessary. And just because I view them as nothing more than ****** doesn't mean I am not respectful in my interactions with them.

Worf359
02-04-21, 13:52
In a interview in 18 Joe said that the use of executive orders was the sign of a dictator. Looks like Joe took that to heart.

Sgt Lurker
02-04-21, 18:46
Didn't someone post somewhere that the total increase in ALL deaths in 2020 was barely 300 k? Couple that with the number of people counted as COVID deaths who died by fire, car accident, drowning, not to mention those who were already in the final stages of the disease that was going to kill them anyway.

Georgie just keeps going on and on and on and on. With his lies and distortions, that is. That is what an inveterate, pathologically consumed Trump hater does. Wildly inflated virus numbers (in Georgie's world, no one dies of anything else anymore except the virus, you see), a national economic crisis created entirely by the fascist Democrats hell bent on removing Trump from office, a country on the brink of civil war brought to you by. You guessed it. Anarchist Democrats skilled at the art of divide and conquer. You never hear Georgie speak out against the BLM and Antifa monsters, do you? Two terrorist groups sponsored by the Dems (did you know that leading Dems and liberals bailed these assholes out and set them back out on the streets? That members of Biden's staff did this and also the next president in a few months, kamala the Mensa candidate?) that are still on the rampage but somehow the violence is all Trump's fault? Georgie's new poll that says Biden has a 61% approval rating comes from Quinnipiac University. Georgie conveniently leaves out the fact that Quinnipiac is a leftist university that has always been totally biased for Biden and the Dems. Do you really believe that 61 % of Americans are in favor of dismantling an entire industry, throwing thousands and thousands of people out of work and negatively affecting the economies of many states, creating higher energy costs and making the United States energy dependent again? Do you really think that 61% of Americans are in favor of open borders with no checks and balances of incoming illegals or for giving said illegals the same rights and privileges as American citizens? Do you really think that 61% of Americans are in favor of ruining high school and college sports for girls and women by allowing transgenders to compete against them? Do you really think that 61% of Americans are in favor of ditching equality for all Americans and replacing it with equity politics, a racist policy that favors the few over the many? Do you really think that Georgie knows what the fuck he is talking about? Well, actually Georgie does know one thing and that is his hatred of America and his desire to destroy it. Is that two things? Doesn't matter. Georgie is for it. He and others of his ilk are the enemy. His last sentence is beyond laughable as it is the monsters of the Democratic left that have destroyed the bonds of trust. But keep on calling me names, Georgie, and keep on with your never ending parade of lies and distortions. I'll be right here to meet you head on, anytime, anywhere. It is time for us to stand against traitors like you. Count me in.

HobbyMan51
02-04-21, 18:51
In a interview in 18 Joe said that the use of executive orders was the sign of a dictator. Looks like Joe took that to heart.Joe, in one of his rare lucid moments, was telling us what he was going to do and what he was going to be once the election was thrown to make him president for a day. The fun will really begin when Nurse Ratchit, aka Pelosi-*****, taps Joe on the shoulder and tells him that playtime is over and it's time to go home.

NuGuy36
02-04-21, 19:25
Skippy, keep pissing in the wind. It's clear, Dumbfuckistan is missing it's village idiot.

Georgie just keeps going on and on and on and on. With his lies and distortions, that is. That is what an inveterate, pathologically consumed Trump hater does. Wildly inflated virus numbers (in Georgie's world, no one dies of anything else anymore except the virus, you see), a national economic crisis created entirely by the fascist Democrats hell bent on removing Trump from office, a country on the brink of civil war brought to you by. You guessed it. Anarchist Democrats skilled at the art of divide and conquer. You never hear Georgie speak out against the BLM and Antifa monsters, do you? Two terrorist groups sponsored by the Dems (did you know that leading Dems and liberals bailed these assholes out and set them back out on the streets? That members of Biden's staff did this and also the next president in a few months, kamala the Mensa candidate?) that are still on the rampage but somehow the violence is all Trump's fault? Georgie's new poll that says Biden has a 61% approval rating comes from Quinnipiac University. Georgie conveniently leaves out the fact that Quinnipiac is a leftist university that has always been totally biased for Biden and the Dems. Do you really believe that 61 % of Americans are in favor of dismantling an entire industry, throwing thousands and thousands of people out of work and negatively affecting the economies of many states, creating higher energy costs and making the United States energy dependent again? Do you really think that 61% of Americans are in favor of open borders with no checks and balances of incoming illegals or for giving said illegals the same rights and privileges as American citizens? Do you really think that 61% of Americans are in favor of ruining high school and college sports for girls and women by allowing transgenders to compete against them? Do you really think that 61% of Americans are in favor of ditching equality for all Americans and replacing it with equity politics, a racist policy that favors the few over the many? Do you really think that Georgie knows what the fuck he is talking about? Well, actually Georgie does know one thing and that is his hatred of America and his desire to destroy it. Is that two things? Doesn't matter. Georgie is for it. He and others of his ilk are the enemy. His last sentence is beyond laughable as it is the monsters of the Democratic left that have destroyed the bonds of trust. But keep on calling me names, Georgie, and keep on with your never ending parade of lies and distortions. I'll be right here to meet you head on, anytime, anywhere. It is time for us to stand against traitors like you. Count me in.

Sgt Soros
02-04-21, 19:29
Didn't someone post somewhere that the total increase in ALL deaths in 2020 was barely 300 k? Couple that with the number of people counted as COVID deaths who died by fire, car accident, drowning, not to mention those who were already in the final stages of the disease that was going to kill them anyway.Excess death estimate 2020 - over 400,000 more than the previous year, 2019. Add that to the 453,000 deaths as of today and you have an estimate of 950,000 deaths from COVID.

https://apnews.com/article/us-coronavirus-deaths-top-3-million-e2bc856b6ec45563b84ee2e87ae8d5e7

The 1918 flu killed about 675,000 in the USA Over a TWO year period. By mid Feb, it looks like we will have 500,000 dead due to COVID. In just ONE year. With both pandemics, we had incompetent Presidents who both denied the reality of the crisis.

Sgt Soros
02-04-21, 20:45
Excess death estimate 2020 - over 400,000 more than the previous year, 2019. Add that to the 453,000 deaths as of today and you have an estimate of 950,000 deaths from COVID.

https://apnews.com/article/us-coronavirus-deaths-top-3-million-e2bc856b6ec45563b84ee2e87ae8d5e7

The 1918 flu killed about 675,000 in the USA Over a TWO year period. By mid Feb, it looks like we will have 500,000 dead due to COVID. In just ONE year. With both pandemics, we had incompetent Presidents who both denied the reality of the crisis.We cannot under estimate the fact that undercounting of Covid-19 deaths was greatest in pro-Trump areas. Analysis shows, tens of thousands of Covid-19 deaths went unreported in the USA, with far more missed in counties that strongly supported former President Trump, according to new research.

The figures suggest that political leanings have helped suppress the true scale of deaths. In cases where the deceased didn’t have a Covid-19 test, a coroner or medical examiner has the freedom to interpret symptoms.
“There’s potentially latitude to make a judgement call conditional on a set of beliefs about Covid and whether it represents a serious problem or a hoax,” said Andrew Stokes, a professor of global health at Boston University School of Public Health who performed the analysis for STAT.

https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/25/undercounting-covid-19-deaths-greatest-in-pro-trump-areas-analysis-shows/

HobbyMan51
02-04-21, 23:13
Skippy, keep pissing in the wind. It's clear, Dumbfuckistan is missing it's village idiot.I shall indeed. And the wind is at my back. Stay stupid, my friend. You do it so well.

Parrot Scope
02-05-21, 00:47
Damn I left for a while, only to return and see more political babble.

The facts are the facts, and Joe Biden is definitely showing his age and dementia. It takes him too long to get his words out, and he stutters and pauses too much.

Couple that with the stress and responsibilities of being president. And we will see Biden break down even more.

I don't believe in Biden, but I would hate to see him die and leave that fraud in power.

Sgt Lurker
02-05-21, 08:01
And it was the Demoncrat Illinois Governor who said you could be hit by a Mack truck but if you had COVID it would be a COVID Death.

We cannot under estimate the fact that undercounting of Covid-19 deaths was greatest in pro-Trump areas. Analysis shows, tens of thousands of Covid-19 deaths went unreported in the USA, with far more missed in counties that strongly supported former President Trump, according to new research.

The figures suggest that political leanings have helped suppress the true scale of deaths. In cases where the deceased didnt have a Covid-19 test, a coroner or medical examiner has the freedom to interpret symptoms.
Theres potentially latitude to make a judgement call conditional on a set of beliefs about Covid and whether it represents a serious problem or a hoax, said Andrew Stokes, a professor of global health at Boston University School of Public Health who performed the analysis for STAT.

https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/25/undercounting-covid-19-deaths-greatest-in-pro-trump-areas-analysis-shows/

Sgt Soros
02-05-21, 09:33
And it was the Demoncrat Illinois Governor who said you could be hit by a Mack truck but if you had COVID it would be a COVID Death.Filed under, No Shit Sherlock.

Gatka
02-05-21, 09:59

The facts are the facts, and Joe Biden is definitely showing his age and dementia. It takes him too long to get his words out, and he stutters and pauses too much.

Couple that with the stress and responsibilities of being president. And we will see Biden break down even more.

I don't believe in Biden, but I would hate to see him die and leave that fraud in power.Why do you think they are hiding him in the Oval? Kamala is already working behind the scenes to push him out and "Dr" Jill Biden and her are enemies. Jill Biden will be running the country soon while Joe lays in front of the fire with a warm blanket and around the clock sweets.

PunkedLife
02-05-21, 11:28
Why do you think they are hiding him in the Oval? Kamala is already working behind the scenes to push him out and "Dr" Jill Biden and her are enemies. Jill Biden will be running the country soon while Joe lays in front of the fire with a warm blanket and around the clock sweets.If he isn't capable to fulfill his duties then they will activate the 25th amendment. Y'all really think this is a dictatorship where his wife would be leading. Yah because f both the houses right because they don't matter.

Like WTF are y'all smoking?

OopaRam
02-05-21, 11:53
This statement really does explain why many of you have problems with women outside of the hobby. Expensive dinners, shopping, vacations, etc. Y'all treating these ****** like wives and then paying their rent or giving them envelopes of money on top of it. You probably have the same mentality for any woman. And that's where your fucking up at. These girls got to earn any special treatment. Idk how that's even fulfilling to y'all. Y'all obviously are doing this more for the companionship than anything else. I find it hard to believe y'all doing all this just for some raw pussy LOL. But it's all just fake and she is only in it for the money no matter how much she pretends you make her wet LOL. Anyways my point is stop giving all this bad advice on how to treat a *****. A simple coffee meet up will suffice to get a feel on her and vice-versa. You know just like a regular ***** that's not looking for a paycheck. All this extra shit is unnecessary. And just because I view them as nothing more than ****** doesn't mean I am not respectful in my interactions with them.That's why these forums are great. We can share differences in opinion and we can agree to disagree. Some should go to a dating site rather than the SBA forum to serve their needs for relationship or companionship. But some may find this a happy medium of being altruistic, compassionate, and satisfied with a potential physical "rewards".

Cut to the chase: If we can be honest to ourselves, mongers are chasing a relationship or adventure / dream with someone who would otherwise not interested in the relationship without the financial incentives. Some are willing to spend the time and money and some are willing to only spend the money. Either way, we should treat them with respect and dignity and enjoy the ride. I despise those who treat women with violence or as a worthless object for release only.

But like any profession, we are expected to deliver the work we are paid to do. If they are in the trade, they got to provide the service for the treat. That I wholeheartedly agree. There is no free lunch in life.

HobbyMan51
02-05-21, 15:33
If he isn't capable to fulfill his duties then they will activate the 25th amendment. Y'all really think this is a dictatorship where his wife would be leading. Yah because f both the houses right because they don't matter.

Like WTF are y'all smoking?Both houses do not matter at this moment in time because Biden's executive orders have become the law of the land as they circumvent the balances of the House and the Senate. It is obvious what is happening and yes they will activate the 25th amendment at some point in time this year. That's what Pelosi-Witch was talking about last year when she brought up the possibility of the 25th amendment. She was talking about Biden, not Trump. They knew that Biden would be unable to fulfill the duties of president, that was the whole idea all along. This has all been pre-determined. Kamala will be your president and quite soon too as arranged by the Great Muslim Traitor, Barack Obama. You and many others should be on high red alert as to what the leftist democrats are doing to your country right now. If you are not then you either are in favor of this take over from within or you are completely and wilfully clueless. We're not smoking anything and I don't think that you personally are either. Just please be aware of the greatest threat this country has faced since 1860. It is real and it is being implemented by our enemies at this very moment.

Sgt Soros
02-05-21, 16:03

I don't believe in Biden, but I would hate to see him die and leave that fraud in power.

Why do you think they are hiding him in the Oval? Kamala is already working behind the scenes to push him out and "Dr" Jill Biden and her are enemies. Jill Biden will be running the country soon while Joe lays in front of the fire with a warm blanket and around the clock sweets.FYI, President Biden, is set to revive a presidential tradition that disappeared under his predecessor: the weekly radio address. This is an excellent idea, especially after pResident Twittler. He is so frustrated by his Twitter ban that's he's writing out insults and asking aides to tweet them. How pathetic!

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-suggests-insults-for-aides-tweet-report-2021-2

The Biden version would follow a traditional president-talks-to-the-people format, but they were also planning to pair Mr. Biden with everyday Americans and other guests, recreating the informal style of popular podcasts.

PunkedLife
02-06-21, 01:23
That's why these forums are great. We can share differences in opinion and we can agree to disagree. Some should go to a dating site rather than the SBA forum to serve their needs for relationship or companionship. But some may find this a happy medium of being altruistic, compassionate, and satisfied with a potential physical "rewards".

Cut to the chase: If we can be honest to ourselves, mongers are chasing a relationship or adventure / dream with someone who would otherwise not interested in the relationship without the financial incentives. Some are willing to spend the time and money and some are willing to only spend the money. Either way, we should treat them with respect and dignity and enjoy the ride. I despise those who treat women with violence or as a worthless object for release only.

But like any profession, we are expected to deliver the work we are paid to do. If they are in the trade, they got to provide the service for the treat. That I wholeheartedly agree. There is no free lunch in life.If I'm doing all this sht the girl better be doing the most kinky and downright degrading sht imaginable. Not saying that is what I'm looking for but damn I best get something to justify this bs. Yah difference in opinion is one thing but guys who do this all this end up falling in love with one of these young girls, marrying her (because at the age of 60 plus this probably the best he ever had) then wonder why she leaves his ass a few years down the line and takes half his sht or worse waits until he dies so her bum (stay at home wife) ass gets 100 percent all the while she getting all her sexual satisfaction from a guy who did absolutely nothing to get her to spread her legs. Now he enjoying life on your dime. It's sad this is actually occurring somewhere out there. And let's say you don't fall in love. You still doing too much for some rented puszy buddy. It's not a difference in opinion either because all I'm doing is stating facts. But more power to you. If you feel you got to do all that as long as it makes you happy then I guess that's all that matters at the end of the day. But for me I don't give a fck how much money I got, it's the fcking principle. Stop pedestalizing these whorea. I mean women (eye roll).

MTWilliams911
02-06-21, 09:13
Both houses do not matter at this moment in time because Biden's executive orders have become the law of the land as they circumvent the balances of the House and the Senate. It is obvious what is happening and yes they will activate the 25th amendment at some point in time this year. That's what Pelosi-Witch was talking about last year when she brought up the possibility of the 25th amendment. She was talking about Biden, not Trump. They knew that Biden would be unable to fulfill the duties of president, that was the whole idea all along. This has all been pre-determined. Kamala will be your president and quite soon too as arranged by the Great Muslim Traitor, Barack Obama. You and many others should be on high red alert as to what the leftist democrats are doing to your country right now. If you are not then you either are in favor of this take over from within or you are completely and wilfully clueless. We're not smoking anything and I don't think that you personally are either. Just please be aware of the greatest threat this country has faced since 1860. It is real and it is being implemented by our enemies at this very moment.Hide and watch it unfold. HobbyMan51 has nailed it. Right on target!

Wizard22
02-06-21, 10:01
Hide and watch it unfold. HobbyMan51 has nailed it. Right on target!

It is obvious what is happening and yes they will activate the 25th amendment at some point in time this year. That's what Pelosi-Witch was talking about last year when she brought up the possibility of the 25th amendment. She was talking about Biden, not Trump. They knew that Biden would be unable to fulfill the duties of president, that was the whole idea all along. This has all been pre-determined. Kamala will be your president and quite soon too as arranged by the Great Muslim Traitor, Barack ObamaI wonder if either of you would be willing to consider re-evaluating your assumptions, news sources, and the bloggers you follow if President Biden is still at the controls in February, 2023.

ILoveHo
02-06-21, 10:16
USA is a great republic and we advocate democracy. I think executive orders (EO) should be limited to extreme emergencies and to undo previous presidents' EO's. Other than that all laws should pass the house, senate and White House. To change the constitution, I think there it should require all of the states, 80% congress, senate and White House to support it. These massive EO's from the presidents undermine democracy. I also think that any previous president's EO should be revoked automatically 45 days with each new presidents unless renewed by the new administration. The country belongs to the people of the United States. Democracy is what makes USA great. I also believe people should have the rights to sue the media for faked news. The penalty of faked news should be painful to the media. Anybody that votes illegally or try to manipulate the election results should have an automatic minimum 15 years jail sentence. No corporation should be allowed to contribute to any elections or to any political parties. I am not a republican or a democrat. USA is a great country. Let's keep it that way. Rioters of any kind should be severely punished. I am sure there are many people that disagree with me. Share with me what you think and I will thank you for your opinions.

HobbyMan51
02-06-21, 10:17
I wonder if either of you would be willing to consider re-evaluating your assumptions, news sources, and the bloggers you follow if President Biden is still at the controls in February, 2023.But since that is highly unlikely re-evaluation will most likely not be necessary. Kamala will be your president long before Feb. 2023.

ComTech42
02-06-21, 11:05
I wonder if either of you would be willing to consider re-evaluating your assumptions, news sources, and the bloggers you follow if President Biden is still at the controls in February, 2023.Joe Biden has pimped the American tax payer his entire political career he is rich because of the stupid believe his bullshit. Should you believe he is a good force for a free America count your self among the stupid.

Wizard22
02-06-21, 11:11
Joe Biden has pimped the American tax payer his entire political career he is rich because of the stupid believe his bullshit. Should you believe he is a good force for a free America count your self among the stupid.Relevance, your Honor?

Admin2
02-06-21, 11:37
USA is a great republic and we advocate democracy. I think executive orders (EO) should be limited to extreme emergencies and to undo previous presidents' EO's. Other than that all laws should pass the house, senate and White House. To change the constitution, I think there it should require all of the states, 80% congress, senate and White House to support it. These massive EO's from the presidents undermine democracy. I also think that any previous president's EO should be revoked automatically 45 days with each new presidents unless renewed by the new administration. The country belongs to the people of the United States. Democracy is what makes USA great. I also believe people should have the rights to sue the media for faked news. The penalty of faked news should be painful to the media. Anybody that votes illegally or try to manipulate the election results should have an automatic minimum 15 years jail sentence. No corporation should be allowed to contribute to any elections or to any political parties. I am not a republican or a democrat. USA is a great country. Let's keep it that way. Rioters of any kind should be severely punished. I am sure there are many people that disagree with me. Share with me what you think and I will thank you for your opinions.Governance by executive decree needs to stop. I don't care who is in power, Congress should make the law, the Executive signs and enforces the law and the Judicial should provide oversite based on the Constitution.

It would force the branches to work together again.

Wizard22
02-06-21, 15:40
But since that is highly unlikely re-evaluation will most likely not be necessary. Kamala will be your president long before Feb. 2023.Congrats on your commitment to objective analysis, Mr. HobbyMan!

Sgt Soros
02-06-21, 16:20
But since that is highly unlikely re-evaluation will most likely not be necessary. Kamala will be your president long before Feb. 2023.If your spurious argument that Biden will not be POTUS before or after February 2023 does not come to pass may I suggest you enroll in a Q'Anon re-education camp for Q'Anon addicts.

HobbyMan51
02-06-21, 19:25
USA is a great republic and we advocate democracy. I think executive orders (EO) should be limited to extreme emergencies and to undo previous presidents' EO's. Other than that all laws should pass the house, senate and White House. To change the constitution, I think there it should require all of the states, 80% congress, senate and White House to support it. These massive EO's from the presidents undermine democracy. I also think that any previous president's EO should be revoked automatically 45 days with each new presidents unless renewed by the new administration. The country belongs to the people of the United States. Democracy is what makes USA great. I also believe people should have the rights to sue the media for faked news. The penalty of faked news should be painful to the media. Anybody that votes illegally or try to manipulate the election results should have an automatic minimum 15 years jail sentence. No corporation should be allowed to contribute to any elections or to any political parties. I am not a republican or a democrat. USA is a great country. Let's keep it that way. Rioters of any kind should be severely punished. I am sure there are many people that disagree with me. Share with me what you think and I will thank you for your opinions.If anyone disagrees with this then they are an enemy of common sense and reason. Thank you. I very much appreciate your input.

HobbyMan51
02-06-21, 19:30
If your spurious argument that Biden will not be POTUS before or after February 2023 does not come to pass may I suggest you enroll in a Q'Anon re-education camp for Q'Anon addicts.Entirely unnecessary. Your beloved biden will not even be president by February of 2022, much less 2023. You can put it on the board. It's a done deal.

HobbyMan51
02-06-21, 19:32
Congrats on your commitment to objective analysis, Mr. HobbyMan!Objective analysis plus common sense and reason are my holy trinity. More of us should try it some time.

HobbyMan51
02-06-21, 19:41
Relevance, your Honor?Oh, just being the most compromised "president" in American history for starters. He has pimped money from both China and Russia for decades now, enriching himself and his family but fatally exposing himself and his country to their dictates. The piper must always be paid however, and biden has made a huge down payment on that personal debt of his to our enemies by compromising American security and the American future. He talks the game of being tough with China and Russia but he will never walk the game. He can't. Even if he wanted to, he can't. That will be quite evident quite soon.

MTWilliams911
02-06-21, 23:19
I wonder if either of you would be willing to consider re-evaluating your assumptions, news sources, and the bloggers you follow if President Biden is still at the controls in February, 2023.$1,000 bet. Who holds the money? "Sargent George Never Has Had Real Job?

Sgt Soros
02-07-21, 10:41
$1,000 bet. Who holds the money? "Sargent George Never Has Had Real Job?

Entirely unnecessary. Your beloved biden will not even be president by February of 2022, much less 2023. You can put it on the board. It's a done deal.Sure, I'm willing to bet my two “nuts” to the cause. Are you?

Spratty711
02-07-21, 12:53
Reading these posts is eye opening, can't believe grown educated Folks believe all this poppycock being spewed here. WOW, just WOW.

Wizard22
02-07-21, 12:55
Oh, just being the most compromised "president" in American history for starters. He has pimped money from both China and Russia for decades now, enriching himself and his family but fatally exposing himself and his country to their dictates. The piper must always be paid however, and biden has made a huge down payment on that personal debt of his to our enemies by compromising American security and the American future. He talks the game of being tough with China and Russia but he will never walk the game. He can't. Even if he wanted to, he can't. That will be quite evident quite soon.This is not relevant to anything I have posted here; but thanks for sharing!

HobbyMan51
02-07-21, 13:25
This is not relevant to anything I have posted here; but thanks for sharing!Comtech posted that biden has pimped the American taxpayer for decades and you responded back with the question "Relevance"? So, what I directed back to you was relevant to your question. It is indeed of the upmost relevance that this corpse sitting at the White House desk has compromised all of us with his decades-long corruption of pimping money from both the Chinese and the Russians to enrich himself and his family. Now that this addled moron is president both of those nations will expect and will receive compensation for their investments. My post was very relevant to your question to Comtech. I don't know how else to simplify it for you.

HobbyMan51
02-07-21, 13:30
Sure, I'm willing to bet my two nuts to the cause. Are you?Unfortunately for you, you lost you nuts a long time ago so your "bet" is not a huge investment on your part.

Sgt Soros
02-07-21, 15:50
Unfortunately for you, you lost you nuts a long time ago so your "bet" is not a huge investment on your part.C'mon Skippy, put up or shut up, I'm betting my whole nut-sack for your measly half sack.

HobbyMan51
02-07-21, 17:42
C'mon Skippy, put up or shut up, I'm betting my whole nut-sack for your measly half sack.Blah blah blah.

HobbyMan51
02-07-21, 17:45
Reading these posts is eye opening, can't believe grown educated Folks believe all this poppycock being spewed here. WOW, just WOW.Please let us know what you define as poppycock, if you don't mind.

Niteluvr
02-07-21, 22:49
Reading these posts is eye opening, can't believe grown educated Folks believe all this poppycock being spewed here. WOW, just WOW.The only thing missing from this debate is a gallon of jack off lube for these "esteemed" participants.

Sgt Soros
02-09-21, 05:04
The only thing missing from this debate is a gallon of jack off lube for these "esteemed" participants.Unfortunately, at least two of your “esteemed” participants have their nut-sacks on ice and will not need your jack off lube.

HobbyMan51
02-09-21, 11:10
Unfortunately, at least two of your esteemed participants have their nut-sacks on ice and will not need your jack off lube.He was talking about you, dipshit.

Sgt Soros
02-09-21, 16:46
Reading these posts is eye opening, can't believe grown educated Folks believe all this poppycock being spewed here. WOW, just WOW.

Please let us know what you define as poppycock, if you don't mind.Douchenozzle, his comment flew right over your undersized pea brain. He's referring to all the Q'Anon related poppycock you keep posting here nonstop. Again, my "whole" nut sack, for your mangy half sack that Biden will be POTUS through 2024.

YesTheyDo
02-09-21, 21:34
I spent the weekend with an old friend in both NC and SC and y'all still bickering amongst each other and getting in trouble with administration, can't we all get along. I had a great weekend.

Yestheydo.

HobbyMan51
02-10-21, 22:33
I spent the weekend with an old friend in both NC and SC and y'all still bickering amongst each other and getting in trouble with administration, can't we all get along. I had a great weekend.

Yestheydo.Georgie's side made it very clear a long time ago that they have no intention of getting along. It's their way or the highway, their speech or no speech, their opinion or no opinion. Dialogue, middle ground, exchange of ideas to find the best solutions, etc, etc, are anathema to Georgie and his group of rabid social justice warriors. So, no, we cannot and will not get along. We tried. They will have none of it. They are bullies. There is only one way to deal with bullies and it does not include "getting along". Their choice, not ours. Glad you had a great weekend.

Blundy2469
02-11-21, 08:12
Is there a site where escorts can go to make notes on us? If so where do they do that?

Gatka
02-11-21, 20:14
Man I'm over here just smh. Yall old men crazy as hell.

Parrot Scope
02-12-21, 03:14
Man I'm over here just smh. Yall old men crazy as hell.LOL you aren't the only one in agreement here.

Unfortunately simp behavior is par for the course, as well as the mental gymnastics used to "justify" this behavior.

Self righteous hypocrites LOL.

Niteluvr
02-12-21, 23:08
Is there a site where escorts can go to make notes on us? If so where do they do that?Not in general. American women are too disorganized, but Chinese and Koreans have their own sites to discuss us.

You should understand that Asians network like stink on shit.

SpamSoyumatic
02-15-21, 22:26
I forgot what email I used. This is way too much effort for this.

Everyone I know is moving to Smyrna and doing sketch incalls at some tropical hotel.

The Wiseacre
02-16-21, 17:08
Care to provide a standard link to the comment?https://www.facebook.com/purplelc/posts/10158601261146865

I would never worry about being busted as a monger if a raid happened. If the raid happens, they will have to prove that you paid for a sex act and most likely if they come in and raid while you are banging away, you haven't even paid yet. Like SkyWookie said, they only arrest the girls. If they arrest you, don't talk to LE. Say nothing except, "I need to talk to my attorney" whenever you are questioned about anything. If the place gets busted and you aren't there but are contacted by LE after the fact, tell them that they can speak with your attorney. If you can't afford an attorney for this kind of thing, then mitigate accordingly.

If you are worried about your SO finding out that you have been to an AMP, then you should take appropriate countermeasures starting now. The Monger Undercover thread in this forum is very helpful in that regard. Typical elements of common sense also apply.

AllTheTime
02-16-21, 17:49
No reason to freak out or worry, just impose rules on your visits. It is perfectly legal to visit a massage parlor and get a massage. Most people have their favorites or a couple and repeat them. I always look around for anything strange (everyplace has cameras everywhere so forget them). Look for strange cars with someone inside looking at building (could be a monger, but maybe not). Keep a poker face and have the same look coming out as when you went in (no shit eaten grin from the HE).

Google massage parlor busts and you'll see it's the girls and the owners that get arrested. Cops go in pretending to be customers, girl gets touchy hoping for a tip, girl gets arrested. Any form of mongering has risks, but this is nothing compared to going to see escorts and picking up SW's.

Also keep in mind that off duty police, local politicians, and other government workers frequent these businesses as well. They do an occasional bust to make themselves look good. Heck about 10 years ago there was an 18 yr old SW on Fultion industrial by the name of snow, kind of tall, skinny, short hair and very pretty. I saw her at the chevron one night and waved pulled up and cop pulled next to me, I freaked out. She proceeded to walk over and get in my car then put down the window and yell over to the cop asking him how his night was. Turns out he was one of her regulars.

Point is prostitution is part of what makes the world turn, and it's not going anywhere. And you won't be seeing a mad rush to close all the shops down and arrest everyone because they'd be going to jail as well LOL.I think this might have been true until about 10 years ago. But the combination of the sex trafficking issue (which to be fair, is a real issue), combined with rare bipartisan support for crack downs, has put the sex work trade at historic danger.

While it was unsuccessful, the raid in Florida that nabbed the Patriots owner ended up falling apart because Kraft was a billionaire who could bring huge resources to bear; most mongers don't. Even if your legal problems are relatively minor, if crackdowns are supported nothing to prevent cops from contacting wives, employers, etc. To "investigate," enough to really mess up your life.

Bottom line. We need to take even more care today than ever; it can no longer be written off as "it's still business as usual. ".

MartyBass864
02-16-21, 18:12
I know for a fact the police have advised suspected mongers they would stop by residences around 530 6 to do a follow up interview. You do have a right to remain silent. But they also have the right to do a follow up investigation. It will be up to you to explain to the wife why the " nice officers" stopped by.

Niteluvr
02-16-21, 18:44
I know for a fact the police have advised suspected mongers they would stop by residences around 530 6 to do a follow up interview. You do have a right to remain silent. But they also have the right to do a follow up investigation. It will be up to you to explain to the wife why the " nice officers" stopped by.And how do you know that for a fact? Show some obvious evidence as that would be a highly unusual practice for LE. If a married dude knew ahead of time that LE was going to show up at his house, he'd probably find a way for himself and his wife not to be there.

Niteluvr
02-16-21, 18:52
https://www.facebook.com/purplelc/posts/10158601261146865

I would never worry about being busted as a monger if a raid happened. If the raid happens, they will have to prove that you paid for a sex act and most likely if they come in and raid while you are banging away, you haven't even paid yet. Like SkyWookie said, they only arrest the girls. If they arrest you, don't talk to LE. Say nothing except, "I need to talk to my attorney" whenever you are questioned about anything. If the place gets busted and you aren't there but are contacted by LE after the fact, tell them that they can speak with your attorney. If you can't afford an attorney for this kind of thing, then mitigate accordingly.

If you are worried about your SO finding out that you have been to an AMP, then you should take appropriate countermeasures starting now. The Monger Undercover thread in this forum is very helpful in that regard. Typical elements of common sense also apply.I'm sure LE would gladly arrest a monger at a parlor if they caught him balls deep inside a therapist; however, it only takes a second to dismount so the likelihood of that happening is slim to none as there would be plenty of chatter amongst the girls if the popo walked in. Years ago, I was in a KAMP that got busted. Undercover LE was in the room across the hall when he was propositioned. His girl yelled in Korean that the police were there. I was in mid-stroke of a nice HJ and my therapist simply let junior go and left the room. I flipped over onto my stomach, covered my ass with a towel and pretended to be asleep. Undercover walked into my room, "woke" me up and told me to get dressed, then asked if I "saw" or "knew" anything. Since he didn't catch me in the act of doing anything, he had to let my leave. The only girl arrested was the one who had propositioned the undercover but the place did get shut down.

No reason to fear an LE raid, IMO.

Ozymandias
02-16-21, 19:13
I know for a fact the police have advised suspected mongers they would stop by residences around 530 6 to do a follow up interview. You do have a right to remain silent. But they also have the right to do a follow up investigation. It will be up to you to explain to the wife why the " nice officers" stopped by.A warrantless cop can go fuck himself.

IF cops have advised "suspected mongers" of this, it's a lie and is purely done as an intimidation tactic. There is no way, period, a judge is issuing a warrant so a cop can go do a "follow up interview" at someone's house. Pure blowing smoke.

I mean I would love it if they were stupid enough to actually try it, because I would lawyer up and sue. I'd happily blow a million dollars just to destroy the life of a cop who tried to intimidate me.

Here's the thing: it's actually pretty hard to prosecute a monger, unless they're stupid enough to cooperate. What DOES work is the threat of inconvenience; being delayed in a raid, for example, or even arrested (because cops can certainly arrest someone at the scene of a suspected crime, even if there's no chance of a charge sticking. It's still 6-8 hours of a person's life wasted.).

It's probably worth mentioning, but you never talk to a cop. Ever. If they actually pull you off a hooker so that your dick makes a popping sound as it slides out and kind of vibrates with a twang, and she's literally holding a wad of cash in her hand, you still just remain stonily silent. Everything goes through your lawyer. You sign NOTHING, you say NOTHING, ever.

O.

AllTheTime
02-16-21, 20:15
A warrantless cop can go fuck himself.

IF cops have advised "suspected mongers" of this, it's a lie and is purely done as an intimidation tactic. There is no way, period, a judge is issuing a warrant so a cop can go do a "follow up interview" at someone's house. Pure blowing smoke.

I mean I would love it if they were stupid enough to actually try it, because I would lawyer up and sue. I'd happily blow a million dollars just to destroy the life of a cop who tried to intimidate me.

Here's the thing: it's actually pretty hard to prosecute a monger, unless they're stupid enough to cooperate. What DOES work is the threat of inconvenience; being delayed in a raid, for example, or even arrested (because cops can certainly arrest someone at the scene of a suspected crime, even if there's no chance of a charge sticking. It's still 6-8 hours of a person's life wasted.).

It's probably worth mentioning, but you never talk to a cop. Ever. If they actually pull you off a hooker so that your dick makes a popping sound as it slides out and kind of vibrates with a twang, and she's literally holding a wad of cash in her hand, you still just remain stonily silent. Everything goes through your lawyer. You sign NOTHING, you say NOTHING, ever.

O.Dude, is the sky blue in your world? You can't sue a cop for coming to your door and saying they have questions about your being seen at Susie's spa. They can't come inside without a warrant, and you don't have to talk with them, but it still opens a whole can of worms if you have any family ("why WON'T you talk to the police?)

Also, particularly down here in the Bible Belt, you think there are a lot of ACLU oriented judges who won't take the cops' word or support their actions? Come on. For something like this, where both the left and right have that rare meeting of the minds, if it becomes a big issue, you're going to find yourself pretty alone.

I agree that your best approach is to give no info, but just as importantly, do it in a respectful way. You're right in that most cops, when its said and done, dont care too much about the issue (campaigns are usually pushed by brass and politicians), but if they feel you are disrespecting them, they WILL try to
f you up.

Niteluvr
02-16-21, 20:24
A warrantless cop can go fuck himself.

O.See there, Marty? Your post lacked any evidence to support your claim. If you're ever arrested, be sure your court-appointed defence attorney is ready to plead the 'vibrating twang' defence. It has never failed (as far as we know)!

Ozymandias
02-16-21, 22:17
Dude, is the sky blue in your world? You can't sue a cop for coming to your door and saying they have questions about your being seen at Susie's spa. They can't come inside without a warrant, and you don't have to talk with them, but it still opens a whole can of worms if you have any family ("why WON'T you talk to the police?)
.You can sue the police for intentional infliction of emotional distress; it's all case law, but it's doable. In a small town or podunk county, sure, I can see how it would be inadvisable, but if you're ornery enough, the tools are available!

That said, unless there's some kind of weird personal beef, like you're That Monger the cop has been after for years (kind of like a version of Les Miserables), it's simply never going to come to pass that a cop will visit your house just to fuck with your family situation.

Cops will say all kinds of stuff on the scene, because 99% of the time they're dealing with people whose lives are already shitty, and they're just desperate to make whatever's going to happen less terrible. So I'm sure it works with, say, Joe Bricklayer, who can't last more than a week without a job. Desperate times give the cops a TON of leverage. The other 1% of the time are either the actual hardened criminals who know what's up, or the slick suits with ten lawyers on speed dial.

O.

The Wiseacre
02-16-21, 22:58
Cops will say all kinds of stuff on the scene, because 99% of the time they're dealing with people whose lives are already shitty, and they're just desperate to make whatever's going to happen less terrible. So I'm sure it works with, say, Joe Bricklayer, who can't last more than a week without a job. Desperate times give the cops a TON of leverage. The other 1% of the time are either the actual hardened criminals who know what's up, or the slick suits with ten lawyers on speed dial.

O.As noted, shut the fuck up if a cop comes to your door. If he talks shit to your SO or kids or anyone else and you catch him doing it, you're just going to lie anyway to your family and CYA. This kind of shit really does not happen in Real Life. Cops do not come and do some long winded "investigation" trying to pin you for solicitation. Unless of course they have you on camera doing it. And by then Homeland Security are probably involved and it's a true sting. You know, like the kind they bust occasionally on escorts running brothels out of an apartment and the neighbors have complained.

This almost never happens at an AMP. The kind of thing that nabbed Kraft was a fringe case, and very expensive. If it were easy to take down AMPs, cops would do it a lot more.

For those of us who have actually lawyered up (too many times) against the stupid: yes, it can be expensive in some cases. But in almost any case involving an AMP, barring video evidence, cops aren't going to take a monger down. Dozens and dozens of AMPs in the MSA of Atlanta and how many in Fulton County and Cobb County have been shut down in the past five years? A tiny number, go look it up.

Also, I have warned my family literally dozens (if not more) of times to never talk to the cops without a lawyer present. It would not surprise them at all if a cop showed up at my door and I told them I needed my lawyer. Live and learn, kids.

PunkedLife
02-17-21, 00:16
Dude, is the sky blue in your world? You can't sue a cop for coming to your door and saying they have questions about your being seen at Susie's spa. They can't come inside without a warrant, and you don't have to talk with them, but it still opens a whole can of worms if you have any family ("why WON'T you talk to the police?)

Also, particularly down here in the Bible Belt, you think there are a lot of ACLU oriented judges who won't take the cops' word or support their actions? Come on. For something like this, where both the left and right have that rare meeting of the minds, if it becomes a big issue, you're going to find yourself pretty alone.

I agree that your best approach is to give no info, but just as importantly, do it in a respectful way. You're right in that most cops, when its said and done, dont care too much about the issue (campaigns are usually pushed by brass and politicians), but if they feel you are disrespecting them, they WILL try to
f you up.If your wife is asking you why you refuse to speak to a cop then you got a dumb wife. I'm just saying. It's common knowledge not to speak to a cop about anything. At the end of the day they just want to solve solve case and it don't matter if they got an innocent person and definitely have no qualms planting evidence. Sht I didn't sged a tear when the news reported 2 FBI agents didn't make it the other day. Karma is a btch.

Runon99
02-17-21, 03:14
I know for a fact the police have advised suspected mongers they would stop by residences around 530 6 to do a follow up interview.Police say all kinds of ridiculous things to intimidate people. Don't be the idiot who falls for it.

BillDavis007
02-22-21, 16:55
Police say all kinds of ridiculous (but constitutional) things to intimidate people. Don't be the idiot who falls for it.I know for a fact Mongers are idiots. How? Educate yourself with an ORR (Open Records Request) on your favorite AMP bust.

GreatWallGuy
02-22-21, 18:59
I know for a fact Mongers are idiots. How? Educate yourself with an ORR (Open Records Request) on your favorite AMP bust.Thanks for the tip Stacy.

Member #2227
03-05-21, 11:38
Who is this guy sending random PM's to senior members. Just generally being a jerk I guess? Can somebody bounce him for being a troll?

Anyone else getting irritated by him?

GorosDawg
03-05-21, 11:59
Who is this guy sending random PM's to senior members. Just generally being a jerk I guess? Can somebody bounce him for being a troll?

Anyone else getting irritated by him?You will note that we don't hear from Oldti or yestheydo anymore since he came along. Soon he will morph into another name. We just have to ignore the troll.

HaneDales
03-05-21, 16:05
I got some messages as well. Idk how to read the situation but most here know me to be frequent flier of AMP. He responded to some messages on MP.

Anyone else getting irritated by him?

Niteluvr
03-05-21, 18:16
You will note that we don't hear from Oldti or yestheydo anymore since he came along. Soon he will morph into another name. We just have to ignore the troll.You forgot to mention Jacky69.

Aaron Hamlet
03-05-21, 22:56
I should have been more specific. I was mostly referring to Aaron Hamlet. While I admit to being left leaning I have a lot of right leaning friends who I respect and admire. Not only do they do "opposition research" but they do indeed form their own opinions after much thought and reflection.

I should not have thrown that wide of a net.

A2.Call someone a fucking idiot, they explain clearly why you're the fucking idiot and you say nothing? Your silence speaks volumes, you fucking idiot.

GreatWallGuy
03-06-21, 02:32
Why are you called the triangle snitch can you explain it.

BillDavis007
03-06-21, 15:52
Why are you called the triangle snitch can you explain it.I can. Because he sent an email to the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office claiming there was prostitution going on at Great Wall.

AND Youngs. This was prior to the Great Wall bust and probably caused it. Of course, there were no convictions at GW and Worf359 was exposed as a lying snitch who still posts bullsh*t to this day. You're a loser, Dan!

Worf359
03-06-21, 18:57
Dan? Hahaha. 17 post along with a named Troll.

Aaron Hamlet
03-06-21, 20:07
I can. Because he sent an email to the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office claiming there was prostitution going on at Great Wall.

AND Youngs. This was prior to the Great Wall bust and probably caused it. Of course, there were no convictions at GW and Worf359 was exposed as a lying snitch who still posts bullsh*t to this day. You're a loser, Dan!Thats crazy.

I heard the same thing.

Way I heard it was the girls weren't taking care of him as they were others so he dropped dimes.

GreatWallGuy
03-07-21, 02:14
2nd time why are you called a snitch. I'm not a troll I'm just a asshole but I still get pussy at camps! Even oldt gets sex yes the guy you guys call ding dong.

BillDavis007
03-07-21, 08:27
Dan? Hahaha. 17 post along with a named Troll.Doug, not Dan.

Aaron Hamlet
03-07-21, 10:51
and spreading throughout the world trick your immune system into not identifying it as the China virus. Meaning if you've had the virus or vaccine you can still get it.

Via gain of function research done in Wuhan with the help of Fauci's NIAID and US taxpayers, China Virus is a virus from the future. An immunologist who once worked with Fauci and who has since been cancelled, deplatformed, claimed the virus is from 500 years in the future. Meaning in natural surroundings, w / o gain of function research, the virus itself and mutations seen now would've taken 500 years to occur.

SkyWookie
03-07-21, 12:14
and spreading throughout the world trick your immune system into not identifying it as the China virus. Meaning if you've had the virus or vaccine you can still get it.

Via gain of function research done in Wuhan with the help of Fauci's NIAID and US taxpayers, China Virus is a virus from the future. An immunologist who once worked with Fauci and who has since been cancelled, deplatformed, claimed the virus is from 500 years in the future. Meaning in natural surroundings, w / o gain of function research, the virus itself and mutations seen now would've taken 500 years to occur.Left wing radicals are pouring hundreds of billions of dollars into making you think the vaccine will save you. Meanwhile these same people are financing mutations of the virus to keep everyone compliant and doing what they want. This is and always has been the liberal way. Control control control.

HobbyMan51
03-07-21, 13:00

Via gain of function research done in Wuhan with the help of Fauci's NIAID and US taxpayers, China Virus is a virus from the future. An immunologist who once worked with Fauci and who has since been cancelled, deplatformed, claimed the virus is from 500 years in the future. Meaning in natural surroundings, w / o gain of function research, the virus itself and mutations seen now would've taken 500 years to occur.Fauci is a traitor. One day we will find out that Pelosi Witch and her group of monsters commissioned Fauci to work with the Wuhan lab to unleash the virus upon the world. That was the only way that they could destroy Trump and the America that they hate and install this fraudulent, dick-faced cardboard cut-out who now sits (and I do emphasize the word "sits") in the White House now. After completely a typically weak video conference with her last week he stuttered, "What am I supposed to do now, Nanc?" as he started to actually take a question or two. She then smiled that shit-faced smile of hers and promptly cut off his video feed. There is no doubt who is in charge and it certainly is not this incompetent scarecrow. We tried to warn you, America. Now reap it.

GreatWallGuy
03-07-21, 14:11

Via gain of function research done in Wuhan with the help of Fauci's NIAID and US taxpayers, China Virus is a virus from the future. An immunologist who once worked with Fauci and who has since been cancelled, deplatformed, claimed the virus is from 500 years in the future. Meaning in natural surroundings, w / o gain of function research, the virus itself and mutations seen now would've taken 500 years to occur.It was made in a lab through genetic engineering or manipulation of parts of the DNA even the fifth grader can figure that out ok.

GreatWallGuy
03-07-21, 14:15
I wonder how you guys would have felt if they use smallpox as the base. I guess none of you have read the stand from Stephen King.

ST0808
03-07-21, 20:37

Via gain of function research done in Wuhan with the help of Fauci's NIAID and US taxpayers, China Virus is a virus from the future. An immunologist who once worked with Fauci and who has since been cancelled, deplatformed, claimed the virus is from 500 years in the future. Meaning in natural surroundings, w / o gain of function research, the virus itself and mutations seen now would've taken 500 years to occur.

Fauci is a traitor. One day we will find out that Pelosi Witch and her group of monsters commissioned Fauci to work with the Wuhan lab to unleash the virus upon the world. That was the only way that they could destroy Trump and the America that they hate and install this fraudulent, dick-faced cardboard cut-out who now sits (and I do emphasize the word "sits") in the White House now. After completely a typically weak video conference with her last week he stuttered, "What am I supposed to do now, Nanc?" as he started to actually take a question or two. She then smiled that shit-faced smile of hers and promptly cut off his video feed. There is no doubt who is in charge and it certainly is not this incompetent scarecrow. We tried to warn you, America. Now reap it.ILOL or shout I say ROFL??

HobbyMan51
03-08-21, 00:55
ILOL or shout I say ROFL??Laugh all you like. Knock yourself out rolling on the floor. One day what we are telling you won't be quite so funny when you realize the horrible truth of it all. If you ever do.

ManyInches8
03-08-21, 09:54
BLM aka Burn, Loot, Murder ain't trying to break in unless they can get Big Screen TV's, Premium Hair Weave or Jordans. Oh it's also been proven that the viking helmet guy is The leader of a chapter of Antifa in Arizona and the chick (yes that a chick) in drunk Nancy's chair is also a member of Antifa. This has a Erie resemblance to what happened in 1933 in Germany. After Hitler's brown shirts burned the head of government in Berlin.Now what do you think seeing all of your "theories" have been proven wrong? SMH.

Wleakr
03-15-21, 07:14
Hey everyone. First time poster (in a while that is) but long time listener. Precovid I was glad to have met up with many of you at our beloved Follies. I became a regular there with first name basis with many dances, the entire bar and security staff. Man I miss clubs but wanting to get back into the swing of things. My question is this, of the clubs now open, are mask an acceptable thing or is it few and far between. Honestly I've loved the extra anonymity to be honest. Been hitting the streets but stripclubs is where my little friend comes alive. Appreciate the info in advance.

P.S. - anybody up for a day exploring at a club let me know. Since working for home I like to get in early since I make my own schedule and have to do the family thing in the evenings. Cheers in advance and happy hunting!Not totally directed at you, but it always makes me LOL those that come out with first time poster, long time on the site line, followed by a relatively lame request.

Masks are acceptable everywhere! You claim you like the extra anonymity, so go in your mask, dude! Like someone is really going to "order" you to take it off. Geez. LOL!

Chisler
03-16-21, 18:12
Cherokee county sheriffs have the shopping center blocked off. Traffic backed up in both directions on 92. I counted at least 30 cruisers plus two large mobile command units. Something big going on.

UPDATE.
multiple shootings in the area. don’t know which business it happened in.

TheDonatl
03-16-21, 18:34
Cherokee county sheriffs have the shopping center blocked off. Traffic backed up in both directions on 92. I counted at least 30 cruisers plus two large mobile command units. Something big going on.

UPDATE.
multiple shootings in the area. dont know which business it happened in.According to Ch11, the shootings were inside a massage parlor in the 6400 block of Hwy 92. Looks like it is inside Youngins.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local/cherokee-county-highway-92-massage-parlor-shooting/85-017e3104-44ff-425f-87ed-94237f263306

Mth3466
03-16-21, 18:45

UPDATE.
multiple shootings in the area. dont know which business it happened in.A shooting at a massage parlor left two people dead and three injured in Cherokee County early Tuesday afternoon.

The incident happened at the Young's Asian Massage on Highway 92 in Acworth.

The three victims injured in the shooting were transported to Wellstar Kennestone Hospital in Marietta for treatment.

Following this incident, another shooting occurred at a massage parlor in Atlanta, leaving one victim in critical condition.

Police are working to determine if the incidents are linked.

CatchNGo
03-16-21, 18:56

UPDATE.
multiple shootings in the area. dont know which business it happened in.I just saw it on the news. I think 3 people were killed at youngs asian massage on bells ferry rd. 4 people dead at Aroma Therapy Spa and Gold Spa on Piedmont. This is crazy.

RudyMantooth
03-16-21, 19:12
I just saw it on the news. I think 3 people were killed at youngs asian massage on bells ferry rd. 4 people dead at Aroma Therapy Spa and Gold Spa on Piedmont. This is crazy.A shooting on Piedmont? Why isn't this on the news?

Infatuated
03-16-21, 19:17
They already have a surveillance camera photo of the suspect. https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/manhunt-for-shooter-who-killed-2-injured-3-at-cherokee-county-massage-parlor.

MatchesM
03-16-21, 19:19
Wow just saw the news, crazy.

So the guy went to multiple businesses and shot people?

CrestWood87
03-16-21, 19:23
This crap is crazy. Upset Customer or Rejected lover boy?

Eslide3
03-16-21, 19:26
I just saw it on the news. I think 3 people were killed at youngs asian massage on bells ferry rd. 4 people dead at Aroma Therapy Spa and Gold Spa on Piedmont. This is crazy.Where are you seeing reports about aroma and gold?

CanesRule56
03-16-21, 19:49
Might want to avoid the ol rub and tug til this whack job is caught.

EvaSparkling
03-16-21, 19:55
Might want to avoid the ol rub and tug til this whack job is caught.Yep,

Definitely staying in & using my hands until shit is back to normal.

Can't even get a Rub & Tug in peace again?

What's the city turning into?

Buckeye24
03-16-21, 20:15
I just saw it on the news. I think 3 people were killed at youngs asian massage on bells ferry rd. 4 people dead at Aroma Therapy Spa and Gold Spa on Piedmont. This is crazy.Very sad that some people lost their lives by someone probably committing a hate crime. Smdh. I agree everyone should stay in until this is resolved. Stay safe fellas.

Chisler
03-16-21, 20:25
Where are you seeing reports about aroma and gold?ATLANTA — Police say at least four people are dead following shootings at two spas in northeast Atlanta, a police officer told Channel 2 Action News.

Piedmont Road is shut down in both directions near Cheshire Bridge Road by the heavy police activity. Officers with guns could be seen walking along the street outside the spas. Crime scene tape surrounded both the Aromatherapy Spa and Gold Spa on the 1900 block of Piedmont Road.

In a news conference, Atlanta police confirmed all four victims were female.

Wizard22
03-16-21, 20:41
ATLANTA Police say at least four people are dead following shootings at two spas in northeast Atlanta, a police officer told Channel 2 Action News.

Piedmont Road is shut down in both directions near Cheshire Bridge Road by the heavy police activity. Officers with guns could be seen walking along the street outside the spas. Crime scene tape surrounded both the Aromatherapy Spa and Gold Spa on the 1900 block of Piedmont Road.

In a news conference, Atlanta police confirmed all four victims were female.3 killed in the Acworth triangle. Something is happening.

CrestWood87
03-16-21, 20:49
ATLANTA Police say at least four people are dead following shootings at two spas in northeast Atlanta, a police officer told Channel 2 Action News.

In a news conference, Atlanta police confirmed all four victims were female.That's just truly sad. These ladies are just trying to make a living like everybody else. They have family and friends who love and care about them a lot of them have family that depend on them and some nut job has to go and do this this is just pure evil.

LovingAtlanta
03-16-21, 20:53
Pretty out there to go to three separate places to kill people. And it isn't like Gold and Aromatherapy just let you walk in, he had to get in as a customer then start killing people.

Wow just saw the news, crazy.

So the guy went to multiple businesses and shot people?

MassageAwesome
03-16-21, 20:57
3 killed in the Acworth triangle. Something is happening. R I P to the ladies who got shot. No one deserves that. Some people aren't in their right minds. This is prob the only time we are on LE side. To all those who are going to still go monger tomorrow, please be safe. If you're staying home try happytugs.com or Asa Akira videos.

SEroticMan6969
03-16-21, 21:00
It's all over news google it.

TripTranceTrav
03-16-21, 21:13
This crap is crazy. Upset Customer or Rejected lover boy?He looks like your typical Incel.

HaneDales
03-16-21, 21:41
Wow, what a weird shooting incident. Doesn't seem like a robbery, let's see what those idiots report.

It's all over news google it.

Niteluvr
03-16-21, 21:41
3 killed in the Acworth triangle. Something is happening.Looks like 4 died from Young's, two Asians, a white guy and a white woman. What is a white woman doing at Young's?

Ozymandias
03-16-21, 21:45
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Before you say you weren't yes you were, that was exactly why you said what you said.

A2

DolphRogers
03-16-21, 21:50
This crap is crazy. Upset Customer or Rejected lover boy?Too hard to speculate. Could be Asian hate crime and these were easy / soft targets for the lunatic.

SCTerabyte
03-16-21, 21:56
Nah. I bet troubles at home. Probably mom found out dad was giving it to these chicks. Kids got mad and went on shooting spree.I bet he got turned away at all these places because he was only 21. Just saying. My 2 cents.

SC.

Frankie14
03-16-21, 22:01
So sad when there is a loss of life. Here is the latest report that I saw:

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-multiple-shootings-shut-down-busy-woodstock-highway/OLE23RVIO5BE3ELWBZAA6GVSSA/

CanesRule56
03-16-21, 22:02
GSP got him crisp county after a high speed chase.

ReggieGod
03-16-21, 22:07
Iam From Augusta I've been to Aroma therapy twice this is Crazy sad this happen police may shut down every place. Aroma has beds in there rooms Police will know it's a Brothel there all Brothels Gold Spa but just Find this crazy Bastard they saying another shooting in Cherokee county spa Every one stay safe

HappySideUp
03-16-21, 22:12
Thank God the police caught this idiot before he could do more damage. My heart goes out to all those impacted by this horrible crime.

MartyBass864
03-16-21, 22:44
[Deleted by Admin]

Shiz123
03-16-21, 22:55
Thank you for stating the obvious. For fk's sake.

The way we all speak about these girls, about how they are just a gizz receptacles. And people act like they are disturbed by this incident. Disingenuous. I am sure they ordered 10 more up from Korea and they will be here hopefully by Friday to love you long time. Who is going to organize a candle light vigil or go fund me page?

Niteluvr
03-16-21, 22:58
Good old Crisp County. They're on point. Got my first speeding ticket ever there.I had to look that one up as I'd never heard of Crisp County. So, I bet this guy hit Young's, drove like hell to Piedmont, hit Gold and Aromatherapy, then high-tailed it to the boonies in Crisp County. Never thought I'd see something like this.

Niteluvr
03-16-21, 23:05
Too hard to speculate. Could be Asian hate crime and these were easy / soft targets for the lunatic.If you look at all of the attacks around the country against Asians since Covid began, it's always young punks.

SkyWookie
03-16-21, 23:09
The way we all speak about these girls, about how they are just a gizz receptacles. And people act like they are disturbed by this incident. Disingenuous. I am sure they ordered 10 more up from Korea and they will be here hopefully by Friday to love you long time. Who is going to organize a candle light vigil or go fund me page?According to reports, 3 girls at gold spa were shot and killed, they were Asian golden girls according to the report. It is very sad to see anyone shot and killed, especially massage girls, they aren't as easy to come by as you might think, Gold will most likely close and reopen in a year or so under another name, rip ladies.

TheDonatl
03-16-21, 23:16
This Massage Parlor shootings is so strange. These locations must have some specific significance to the shooter.

No matter what direction he drive from Youngs to the interstate, he would have passed multiple massage places.

And at Piedmont, he choose two fo the three spas within walking distance of Cheshire Bridge, but not the third on next door. Or the ones nearby on the 85 spur road exit.

This all makes me think that he had a particular history at these three locations instead of some random selection.

MassageAwesome
03-16-21, 23:21
Does anyone know if tina still works there somewhat skinny short? Nice tummy. Was a really nice woman. I had her number but no response. Was thinking of dropping by or trying somewhere else. Any info would be great. Pm if you can.

Also any new info on t+ spa. Been earlier this year and had Sarah but now I hear she's good. Sarah was such a good woman to me. Any info or update that spa? Pm is welcome if there is any info available.I remember having a Tina when I was at Li a few weeks ago. Got a 4 hand from Tina and Wiwi. Tina was wearing a white shirt and pink pants. She had the typical Asian cuteness and body and did most of the talking. Don't know if this is the same Tina you're referring to.

Dasus
03-16-21, 23:33
I remember having a Tina when I was at Li a few weeks ago. Got a 4 hand from Tina and Wiwi. Tina was wearing a white shirt and pink pants. She had the typical Asian cuteness and body and did most of the talking. Don't know if this is the same Tina you're referring to.Do you still know if she still works there?

Niteluvr
03-16-21, 23:57
I remember having a Tina when I was at Li a few weeks ago. Got a 4 hand from Tina and Wiwi. Tina was wearing a white shirt and pink pants. She had the typical Asian cuteness and body and did most of the talking. Don't know if this is the same Tina you're referring to.A Chinese woman would never work at a Korean parlor and vice versa.

Chao333
03-17-21, 00:20
Looks like 4 died from Young's, two Asians, a white guy and a white woman. What is a white woman doing at Young's?Could be a random couple came there for the normal massage unknowingly most parlors are for guys to let stress out.

Chao333
03-17-21, 00:23
They already have a surveillance camera photo of the suspect. https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/manhunt-for-shooter-who-killed-2-injured-3-at-cherokee-county-massage-parlor.The guy got caught few hours after based on the latest News. Hopefully no copy cats after.

SkyWookie
03-17-21, 00:46
I mean. Just because people acknowledge hookers AS hookers doesn't mean it's not disturbing for 8 of them to get gunned down at work.Well the national article on msn says Atlanta police will be stepping up patrolling and monitoring of similar Asian establishments, so don't be surprised if LE is watching you as you go in and out of Atlanta parlors.

HaneDales
03-17-21, 01:04
Dang and I thought I was a cold mf. Can't you just be a little more kind to your cum rags then?

It's only unfortunate because it will bring more heat. You're right, the girls are easily replaced.

BangingBasil
03-17-21, 01:15
It's funny, "not totally directed at you" but it is! A spade is a spade and let's call it that. My account has been active for quite some time but I thought I would check in. No need to get bitter at that but hey some people are who they are. Happy hunting and stay safe old timer.

Not totally directed at you, but it always makes me LOL those that come out with first time poster, long time on the site line, followed by a relatively lame request.

Masks are acceptable everywhere! You claim you like the extra anonymity, so go in your mask, dude! Like someone is really going to "order" you to take it off. Geez. LOL!

BangingBasil
03-17-21, 01:36
Heard the news about the shooting and strange times indeed. Needless to say these women work hard with nobody looking out fo them. No matter how you see them a human life is just that. Hoping everyone stays safe out there and sympathies for all the families effect. Stay safe fellow mongers!

HapaBoy86
03-17-21, 01:39
I bet he got turned away at all these places because he was only 21. Just saying. My 2 cents.

SC.I also think that as well!

GodMann
03-17-21, 01:56
Looks like 4 died from Young's, two Asians, a white guy and a white woman. What is a white woman doing at Young's?She was probably getting a legit massage. Lots of women go to these places thinking they are legit body and facial spas.

Bob521
03-17-21, 02:31
I lived in Chicago 25 years & moved two years ago to San Diego. I've run a massage shop (legit, not happy) with a Chinese woman for five years. We're opening one here (in Temecula, CA) in a month or so. So I have a weird sense of what the woman go through. I know if you are a happy place of a FS place the risk level triples. She's been robbed before, but most of our customers are decent men and women who want a therapeutic massage. And lucky for us the cops watch out to protect the store and our neighbors also look our for each other. I am saying however, that as a worker, you never know what kind of nut job will come into your store. A lot of people cheap out on the cameras, and understaff the stores with the girl often working alone. Pretty scary in think.

I wish all the poor girls a better life, either in this one or the next life.

Bob.

R I P to the ladies who got shot. No one deserves that. Some people aren't in their right minds. This is prob the only time we are on LE side. To all those who are going to still go monger tomorrow, please be safe. If you're staying home try happytugs.com or Asa Akira videos.

KingNutter1991
03-17-21, 04:39
Dang. What could be the motive behind this nonsense?

LurkingFan
03-17-21, 07:52
Very sad that some people lost their lives by someone probably committing a hate crime. Smdh. I agree everyone should stay in until this is resolved. Stay safe fellas.What's really bad is that now their families will find out what they were doing for a living. "Lose Face. " Thoughts and prayers for them.

MunchMacoochie
03-17-21, 08:24
The murders make me sick. I have had some really great times at Young's, probably know at least one of the victims.

Godspeed, ladies.

Oily123
03-17-21, 08:41
This Massage Parlor shootings is so strange. These locations must have some specific significance to the shooter.

No matter what direction he drive from Youngs to the interstate, he would have passed multiple massage places.

And at Piedmont, he choose two fo the three spas within walking distance of Cheshire Bridge, but not the third on next door. Or the ones nearby on the 85 spur road exit.

This all makes me think that he had a particular history at these three locations instead of some random selection.I.

I'd agree with that. All 3 of these places have been talked about quite a bit here. Could even be someone that reads the threads who knows?

SkyWookie
03-17-21, 09:29
I.

I'd agree with that. All 3 of these places have been talked about quite a bit here. Could even be someone that reads the threads who knows?Youngs may have been talked about a lot here, but other shops have been talked about here way more than aromatherapy or gold, I would jump the gun and create a theory that it's tied to here in any way. A 20 dollar membership to RM would give someone like that way more access to reviews and addresses, along with girls and how they operate.

The Wiseacre
03-17-21, 09:36
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/new-fbi-joins-investigation-into-deadly-spa-rampage-8-dead-1-injured/KSUOKEPYSJGIPE6LXDXBIVASHY/

MpWizard
03-17-21, 09:36
Can you imagine getting a happy ending when someone comes in with a gun.

Admin2
03-17-21, 10:04
The way we all speak about these girls, about how they are just a gizz receptacles. And people act like they are disturbed by this incident. Disingenuous. I am sure they ordered 10 more up from Korea and they will be here hopefully by Friday to love you long time. Who is going to organize a candle light vigil or go fund me page?You may talk about them as jizz receptacles, probably because you have problems with your mommy but I've always looked at commercial sex workers in the same way I do people who cut my hair, or give me a regular massage, they provide a service that I like so I compensate them. This forum has never been about s1ut-shaming and it never will be and that's why I booted you. All of these people had families that loved them and will mourn them, some of them were mothers doing their best to take care of their kids.

You are beneath contempt and have no place on this forum.

A2

CrestWood87
03-17-21, 10:26
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/new-fbi-joins-investigation-into-deadly-spa-rampage-8-dead-1-injured/KSUOKEPYSJGIPE6LXDXBIVASHY/So now the question is why. My vote is he is just a plain nut case.

TwistedBrother
03-17-21, 10:40
Most of the national media are saying it's likely a hate crime, or religious zealot. But more likely what a few have said here, that it's more motivated by negative experience he had as a customer or maybe a family member had.

In any case, feeling bad for the victims, their families, the businesses and all of us who frequent them for the purposes for which they were intended (to have fun). I've been in Michigan since 2003, but mongered scores and scores of Atlanta AMPs in the 90s, before the USASG days. Hope there won't be more of this and the community can recover.

ThroatMonger69
03-17-21, 10:44
Most of the national media are saying it's likely a hate crime, or religious zealot. But more likely what a few have said here, that it's more motivated by negative experience he had as a customer or maybe a family member had.What's going to happen now is there will be inquiries into who these women were. The government will get involved and before you know it, there will be no more of these establishments when the special interest groups find out they were most likely trafficking victims.

The Wiseacre
03-17-21, 10:56
Most of the national media are saying it's likely a hate crime, or religious zealot. But more likely what a few have said here, that it's more motivated by negative experience he had as a customer or maybe a family member had.Channel 2 is reporting that there's no evidence of race issues or a hate crime. It's natural to want to find a reason for everything, but the reality is that sometimes the reason bad shit happens is unknowable.

A2, thanks for banning that user. A lot of us do NOT treat workers poorly or think of them as beneath us. And it is very much true that a lot of providers are indeed mothers taking care of not only their kids but their parents and other relatives. They came to this country to have a better life in a place where you CAN make a better life, only to suffer a lot of indignity that most of us cannot begin to imagine. Not only that, but most of us are damn happy to have an outlet where we can have a transactional, positive experience.

Niteluvr
03-17-21, 11:01

This all makes me think that he had a particular history at these three locations instead of some random selection.Turns out you're right, he did have a history at those parlors. I suspect he had either never been to St. Jame (next door to Aromatherapy) or "didn't have time" as he probably knew the police were on to him.

Horndog Man X
03-17-21, 11:01
All.

WSB said he chose them to fight 'temptation' and he was 'going to Florida' to attack more. So he very likely visited them before. Pretty much means no hate crime, just the sheer number in and. Macon he by-passed.

The mayor of Seattle, where I spend most of my time, called it a hate crime. She's an idiot. Feel free to ignore her.

SkyWookie
03-17-21, 11:04
Channel 2 is reporting that there's no evidence of race issues or a hate crime. It's natural to want to find a reason for everything, but the reality is that sometimes the reason bad shit happens is unknowable.

A2, thanks for banning that user. A lot of us do NOT treat workers poorly or think of them as beneath us. And it is very much true that a lot of providers are indeed mothers taking care of not only their kids but their parents and other relatives. They came to this country to have a better life in a place where you CAN make a better life, only to suffer a lot of indignity that most of us cannot begin to imagine. Not only that, but most of us are damn happy to have an outlet where we can have a transactional, positive experience.I also feel bad for all the girls in spa's in the metro now who may fear someone else dangerous could hurt them. We believe this guy was just some crazy, but girls will still be afraid. When a convenience store gets robbed, everyone in the area who works at a convenience store fears they are next. I'm sure its the same for these girls.

So if you go and visit a spa today, tomorrow, or anytime in the near future be aware the girls will be scared every time the door opens, so be extra nice and smile or something when you go in. Whether it a massage girl, an escort, or a streetwalker, they are all women, and all human beings.

Niteluvr
03-17-21, 11:08
Most of the national media are saying it's likely a hate crime, or religious zealot. But more likely what a few have said here, that it's more motivated by negative experience he had as a customer or maybe a family member had.

In any case, feeling bad for the victims, their families, the businesses and all of us who frequent them for the purposes for which they were intended (to have fun). I've been in Michigan since 2003, but mongered scores and scores of Atlanta AMPs in the 90s, before the USASG days. Hope there won't be more of this and the community can recover.I think it's a one-off incident but there will be repercussions. You can bet that if those Piedmont KAMPs stay open that they'll turn anyone away from now on who remotely gives off a bad vibe. They already do that to a degree (Koreans are flaky like that) but it'll be worse now. As for CAMPs, I suspect it will be like it was a couple years ago when Asian establishments were getting robbed. They locked their doors after dark and it took months for things to return to normal.

RickRockClt
03-17-21, 11:20
According to the press release, apparently the shooter felt too much temptation with the spas being around. Perhaps he had some guilt building up. He is young and stupid.

It was not racially motivated related to the COVID pandemic, as we've seen with other events around the country.

OopaRam
03-17-21, 11:22
Like many of you I was shocked by the shooting yesterday and sadden by the violence on those 8 innocent women who did nothing to provoke such behavior. I immediately thought maybe the guy didn't get the HE he was looking for but someone also mention that he may possibly be refused for service due to his age. I wonder how come there is no mention about any male victims or injury at all these three places. Did the psycho only shoot at girls sitting on the couch waiting for customer or he barged into each room and only shot the woman and spared the man?

What are your thoughts on this?

PixMon
03-17-21, 11:23

In any case, feeling bad for the victims, their families, the businesses and all of us who frequent them for the purposes for which they were intended (to have fun). I've been in Michigan since 2003, but mongered scores and scores of Atlanta AMPs in the 90s, before the USASG days. Hope there won't be more of this and the community can recover.By "hate crime", my opinion is that this is more of him seeing these girls as easy targets. The fact that he went to three places was premediated as well, so he could have been a disgruntled patron. But my alternative theory is that he was financially motivated and saw these girls as an atm since these places are primarily a cash-only business.

TboSixString
03-17-21, 11:24
Channel 2 is reporting that there's no evidence of race issues or a hate crime. It's natural to want to find a reason for everything, but the reality is that sometimes the reason bad shit happens is unknowable.

A2, thanks for banning that user. A lot of us do NOT treat workers poorly or think of them as beneath us. And it is very much true that a lot of providers are indeed mothers taking care of not only their kids but their parents and other relatives. They came to this country to have a better life in a place where you CAN make a better life, only to suffer a lot of indignity that most of us cannot begin to imagine. Not only that, but most of us are damn happy to have an outlet where we can have a transactional, positive experience.Wise, that's a great statement. These girls work for you just like your hairstylist. This is a terrible situation that will effect mongo's for a while.

Spankin
03-17-21, 11:28
I've always admired the AMP girls, pragmatic and hard working. Willing to sacrifice to get ahead. Sad for their loss.

Niteluvr
03-17-21, 11:34
Like many of you I was shocked by the shooting yesterday and sadden by the violence on those 8 innocent women who did nothing to provoke such behavior. I immediately thought maybe the guy didn't get the HE he was looking for but someone also mention that he may possibly be refused for service due to his age. I wonder how come there is no mention about any male victims or injury at all these three places. Did the psycho only shoot at girls sitting on the couch waiting for customer or he barged into each room and only shot the woman and spared the man?

What are your thoughts on this?You didn't read about Young's? He killed a white guy on-prem and a Hispanic dude who was coming out of a business next door. Parlors don't have couches with female employees sitting on them in a waiting area. I'm sure the perp just shot at whomever was close by.

MatchesM
03-17-21, 11:50

What are your thoughts on this?I believe there was at least 1 male victim.

OldBoy99
03-17-21, 11:55

A2, thanks for banning that user. A lot of us do NOT treat workers poorly or think of them as beneath us. And it is very much true that a lot of providers are indeed mothers taking care of not only their kids but their parents and other relatives. They came to this country to have a better life in a place where you CAN make a better life, only to suffer a lot of indignity that most of us cannot begin to imagine. Not only that, but most of us are damn happy to have an outlet where we can have a transactional, positive experience.Totally agree. Like many of you, I've gotten to know quite a few of the ladies. They're just people, trying to make a decent lives for themselves. They deserve some respect. What would you rather do? Work in a shirt factory in southeast Asia for a couple of bucks a day, or come to America and rub down mongers? Sure, some of them get jaded, can you blame them? But at the heart of it they're doing the best they can in the world like virtually everyone else.

If any ladies from the shops are reading this, please know that many of us are horrified and deeply saddened at the senseless murders yesterday. May your friends rest in peace.

OopaRam
03-17-21, 12:09
I believe there was at least 1 male victim.Yes, as more updates come out, out of 8 dead 6 were women so 2 men. Among the injured that were identified one was a latino guy. Hope for safety of our fellow mongers.

Roamer2
03-17-21, 12:12
You may talk about them as jizz receptacles, probably because you have problems with your mommy but I've always looked at commercial sex workers in the same way I do people who cut my hair, or give me a regular massage, they provide a service that I like so I compensate them. This forum has never been about s1ut-shaming and it never will be and that's why I booted you. All of these people had families that loved them and will mourn them, some of them were mothers doing their best to take care of their kids.

A2I have gotten more "mileage" out of treating providers like the way you stated than treating them like some of the degenerate type Mongers who populate the hobby.

RedneckStud
03-17-21, 12:37
Yes, as more updates come out, out of 8 dead 6 were women so 2 men. Among the injured that were identified one was a latino guy. Hope for safety of our fellow mongers.The white woman killed at Young's was married to a Latino guy.

MunchMacoochie
03-17-21, 12:41
Delaina Ashley Yaun.

Paul Andre Michaels.

Xiaojie Yan.

Daoyou Feng.

Petey1015
03-17-21, 12:51
Delaina Ashley Yaun.

Paul Andre Michaels.

Xiaojie Yan.

Daoyou Feng.Delaina was the female customer, Paul was a friend of the staff, Xiaojie was the owner and Daoyou was an employee. I will report more on this later.

HobbyMan51
03-17-21, 12:54
You may talk about them as jizz receptacles, probably because you have problems with your mommy but I've always looked at commercial sex workers in the same way I do people who cut my hair, or give me a regular massage, they provide a service that I like so I compensate them. This forum has never been about s1ut-shaming and it never will be and that's why I booted you. All of these people had families that loved them and will mourn them, some of them were mothers doing their best to take care of their kids.

A2A2, while I understand why you did what you did I don't think that was what Marty was trying to say. I think he was trying to call our attention to the fact that way too many of us do marginalize these ladies, take them for granted, and see them not as real human beings but just lumps of unfeeling flesh who exist only at our whim and pleasure. I think that he was trying to point out the hypocrisy of our attitudes to them. Maybe he could have made his point in a less sarcastic, cynical way but I don't think for a second that he was trivializing this tragedy. This is horrible on so many levels and I think Marty understands that. Just my two cents.

CosmoBlue
03-17-21, 12:56
I haven't seen any info on the victims _ I can't read this whole thread-But if it it is anything like Florida, my guess on ages= 3-50's, 4-40's and one high 30's.