PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese Bikini Coffee Shops

Lascivious
05-02-14, 20:39
Vietnamese coffee shops are an Orange County staple. Not quite strip clubs but a big notch above Starbucks.

The girls are always dressed on skimpy attire, lingerie or bikinis and many slide their tops and / or bottoms to the side to expose their wares.

San Diego had one but it closed. Now there is a new one in San Diego, Cafe 102 in Rolando. It's been around for less than a year and does pretty good business.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-102-san-diego

There are some real hotties there. Hotter than the girls in the pictures. It's more tame than the OC shops but the girls kick ass on the baristas in a green apron down the street.

I hope more pop up around town. If they catch on, I'm sure working some girls wil be available for takeout or delivery.

TJ Dog
05-03-14, 01:08
Vietnamese coffee shops are an Orange County staple. Not quite strip clubs but a big notch above Starbucks.

The girls are always dressed on skimpy attire, lingerie or bikinis and many slide their tops and / or bottoms to the side to expose their wares.

San Diego had one but it closed. Now there is a new one in San Diego, Cafe 102 in Rolando. It's been around for less than a year and does pretty good business.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-102-san-diego

There are some real hotties there. Hotter than the girls in the pictures. It's more tame than the OC shops but the girls kick ass on the baristas in a green apron down the street.

I hope more pop up around town. If they catch on, I'm sure working some girls wil be available for takeout or delivery.Good to know. I was in OC last month and hit a couple of the spots up there. Interesting experience and a good way to kick back for some good coffee / tea and visual stimulation.

TJ Dog
05-04-14, 01:25
Good to know. I was in OC last month and hit a couple of the spots up there. Interesting experience and a good way to kick back for some good coffee / tea and visual stimulation.Had a thirst after a morning of physical labor. Stopped by about noon. Four friendly and attractive girls, 1-caucasian & 3 Asian (probably Viet). Pretty much like the OC places, but no flashing. Good place to relax with some great iced coffee. Will repeat if in the area. It beats Starbucks.

Mrbeast
05-09-14, 23:02
Had a thirst after a morning of physical labor. Stopped by about noon. Four friendly and attractive girls, 1-caucasian & 3 Asian (probably Viet). Pretty much like the OC places, but no flashing. Good place to relax with some great iced coffee. Will repeat if in the area. It beats Starbucks.I've been by before 8 pm (their closing time is supposed to be 9) and it's been closed the last two days. Are they shut down?

TJ Dog
05-10-14, 01:50
I've been by before 8 pm (their closing time is supposed to be 9) and it's been closed the last two days. Are they shut down?Nope, they are open. I've been a couple of more times (including today) - but in the late am Talked with the manager on one visit and she said things really slow down after about 6:00 pm Maybe they close early if business real slow.

Lascivious
05-10-14, 03:35
I stopped by and saw my favorite there, the cute blonde with the tounge stud. The Asian girl was looking good too. They wore sheer robes over some hot lingere my first time. This time they had a nice little bikinis on. Sexy as hell.

She said they tried to pump up the energy with house music, lights and sexy dancing. She said the regulars didn't really take to it.

They need to get the air conditioner working. Any HVAC guys out there? They could use some help. The manager said the landlord was too cheap to fix it.

I think they close early if it's slow. That coffee is pretty high octane for the PM.

This place could catch on if more perv, er uh, people knew about it. I'd rather sit here watching their little thongs wiggling around than look at some green aprons. However, the college Starbucks has some really hot customers with there little butt cheeks hanging out of their short-shorts.

Lascivious
05-10-14, 03:46
I stopped by and saw my favorite there, the cute blonde with the tounge stud. The Asian girl was looking good too. They wore sheer robes over some hot lingere my first time. This time they had a nice little bikinis on. Sexy as hell.

She said they tried to pump up the energy with house music, lights and sexy dancing. She said the regulars didn't really take to it.

They need to get the air conditioner working. Any HVAC guys out there? They could use some help. The manager said the landlord was too cheap to fix it.

I think they close early if it's slow. That coffee is pretty high octane for the PM.

This place could catch on if more perv, er uh, people knew about it. I'd rather sit here watching their little thongs wiggling around than look at some green aprons. However, the college Starbucks has some really hot customers with there little butt cheeks hanging out of their short-shorts.

Lascivious
05-29-14, 19:54
I stopped in a little earlier than usual.

There was only one (bikini) girl working today. Usually there are two or three girls there.

Today there was a new Asian girl working. She said she had been working there for about a month. She had a cute face, nice butt, small waist but she did have a bit of, what some crassly refer to as "baby damage", not bad though.

The other three girls I've seen there are better. They're all really friendly, willing to sit around and chit-chat. They are very appreciative of tips. I don't think that many of the older regulars tip well.

It's a chill place, the coffee is good. It has a different flavor than anything I've had at 'bucks. Really high caffeine content though so be cautious. They have Lotto / Keno, whatever, I never play. Free Wi-Fi, who doesn't these days?

I hope more people go there so they stay in business. I think if more people learn about it they could do well. They get good reviews on Yelp.

Lascivious
06-02-14, 23:21
I wondered what made Viet coffee taste like it does. As I read about it, there was no reason for Viet coffee to taste as though there is some sort of added flavor. The coffee at every Viet place tastes the same, even black with no sugar.

Then I found this.

In the USA, Vietnamese-style coffee is sometimes confused with that brewed in Louisiana with French roast coffee with chicory. Vietnamese immigrants who came to the state in the late 20th century adopted New Orleans-style coffee because they were unable to get Vietnamese-grown coffee. The French roast style popular in Louisiana was similar to Vietnamese coffee in its relatively coarse grind; therefore it made an excellent substitute for traditional brewing in the single-serving filter / brewer. In Vietnam, however, locally produced coffees are characterized by medium roast and don't contain chicory.

A guy at 102 asked for the hazelnut coffee and the ignorant little manager gave him a weird look. I don't like her. But now I know why it tastes like it does.

Lascivious
06-18-14, 23:23
I feel as though I'm sort of talking to myself but what the fuck. I'd like to see this place succeed.

I went back and saw my little blonde that I like so much. She's a cute little thing. Pretty face, beautiful smile, perky be cups, nice belly, round little butt. She was wearing a nice thong on today and a tee shirt that you could see the outline of her nipples through.

Free tea, good strong coffee, smoothies etc. Plenty of TV's for sports. They'll have the World Cup on this weekend.

She said there are two new girls working this weekend.

TJ Dog
06-19-14, 01:48
I feel as though I'm sort of talking to myself but what the fuck. I'd like to see this place succeed.

I went back and saw my little blonde that I like so much. She's a cute little thing. Pretty face, beautiful smile, perky be cups, nice belly, round little butt. She was wearing a nice thong on today and a tee shirt that you could see the outline of her nipples through.

Free tea, good strong coffee, smoothies etc. Plenty of TV's for sports. They'll have the World Cup on this weekend.

She said there are two new girls working this weekend.I was in there about noon today. Decent crowd. Unless my eyes deceived me there were two cute little blonds working. However, my tattooed little Asian favorite was not. Sigh.

Yeah, I hope they make it also. Maybe they need to do a little flashing like the OC places (some of them anyways) do. Just as long as they don't get crosswise with SD Vice.

Detlev
06-19-14, 03:49

She said there are two new girls working this weekend.I was there the other day and will likely be back within a week or so. Thank you for mentioning it.

Mastermind101
06-19-14, 12:49
Hi I been there once and was curious has anyone had any luck with any of the girls that work there seems pretty legit but who knows maybe there open to date outside the cafe.

Lascivious
06-19-14, 21:39
Hi I been there once and was curious has anyone had any luck with any of the girls that work there seems pretty legit but who knows maybe there open to date outside the cafe.I've never broached the subject. You're right about it appearing legit. They don't even flash from what I've seen. I don't see them drumming up a ton a business there but who knows? My blonde girl has a stripper vibe, whatever that is.

How would one go about it?

It would probably have to start by becoming a regular. Letting her get comforable with you. Tipping her well enough to let her know that you have *some* cash, while not going all PL on her. Steering the conversation towards sex, strip clubs, how selling it is tolerated in Mexico.

Maybe a funny story or two about a bachelor party or a crazy Vegas weekend. Maybe even bring up a the quasi-legit sites like Name Your Price. Talk about how much easier arragments could be than full-on relationships. Browsing service provider sites while hanging out there. Allude to a pay-to-play date you have planned for the future? I'm just riffing off the top of my head here.

Neg her a bit. I love doing that. (Google it.).

OC is the Viet coffee Mecca. Check out that board. There is vast coffee girl knowledge to be had there.

George1950
06-23-14, 01:45
Watched the second half of the USA Versus portugal match there today. Two waitresses there. Both wore white tank top type tops. An attractive asian and a blonde hispanic named danielle who was short, petite, cute, with great buns. No exposing the goods like the o. See. Viet coffeehouses. There were 30 customers there watching the match. All asians except for a black couple. The aians left right after the match ended and are not big tippers but then the girls aren't flashing nor do they really sit and converse. No comparison to the o. See. Places.

TJ Dog
06-24-14, 01:45
Short blonde and a tall Asian w / light hair working today. OK crowd watching soccer games at about 1:00 pm As usual, brief outfits but no flashing.

Sign on the back door says they are applying for a liquor license. What's with that? Do they want to be under the asinine ABC regs?

Lascivious
07-01-14, 15:02
Short blonde and a tall Asian w / light hair working today. OK crowd watching soccer games at about 1:00 pm As usual, brief outfits but no flashing.

Sign on the back door says they are applying for a liquor license. What's with that? Do they want to be under the asinine ABC regs?Yeah, I guess their calculation is, income from alcohol sales is worth the extra scrutiny. I think it will be their demise.

Lascivious
07-02-14, 18:55
Stopped by and saw a different blonde girl. Not quite as cute as my other one but nice. They have pretty good hiring practices.

I was going to ask about the liquor license thing but what would have been the point? I wonder if they'd allow pictures. Yelp has some pics of the old girls. New pics would probably help business.

I need to get their names straight.

TJ Dog
07-03-14, 01:40
Stopped by and saw a different blonde girl. Not quite as cute as my other one but nice. They have pretty good hiring practices.

I was going to ask about the liquor license thing but what would have been the point? I wonder if they'd allow pictures. Yelp has some pics of the old girls. New pics would probably help business.

I need to get their names straight.Appears you've been there more than me. Ever see a hint of flashing? I haven't. A little discrete flashing might be more effective than an alchol license.

Lascivious
07-03-14, 14:15
Appears you've been there more than me. Ever see a hint of flashing? I haven't. A little discrete flashing might be more effective than an alchol license.No, not a hint. She said they tried a thing where they had some lights and did some club style dancing but she felt as though it fell flat.

I planted the seed by talking about the OC clubs and how they all flash. The more we tell them that it's the key to the OC clubs success the more likely they are to try it. I will continue to push the idea.

Dark Knight619
07-05-14, 19:00
For USA vs Beligum, 2 white girls. Black thong, white see through tank tops. I love it. The blonde young one behind the counter is smokin. The one that makes the rounds was hot too. Her nipple were wet LOL.

Lascivious
07-06-14, 14:33
For USA vs Beligum, 2 white girls. Black thong, white see through tank tops. I love it. The blonde young one behind the counter is smokin. The one that makes the rounds was hot too. Her nipple were wet LOL.Well, it may not be flashing but wet tee shirts are a step in the right direction.

TJ Dog
07-08-14, 01:03
What happened to the cute little dark haired Asian / Latina girls? The blondes are cute and friendly, but not my cup of tea. Did the manager decide that the Asian guys, who make up most of the customer base, prefer blondes? Do they?

Lascivious
07-22-14, 23:58
What happened to the cute little dark haired Asian / Latina girls? The blondes are cute and friendly, but not my cup of tea. Did the manager decide that the Asian guys, who make up most of the customer base, prefer blondes? Do they?My well placeed source say there's a Viet girl working there. She is also blonde also however.

Same ol', same ol'. My favorite blonde girl, only customer, strong coffee.

I just hope the ABC scrutiny doesn't hurt them.

TJ Dog
07-23-14, 13:15
My well placeed source say there's a Viet girl working there. She is also blonde also however.

Yeah, I was in there Monday and I think she waited on me. Her name is Fine (at least that's the way it's pronounced). Cute and very friendly.

Muncher8888
08-20-14, 15:42
Yeah, I was in there Monday and I think she waited on me. Her name is Fine (at least that's the way it's pronounced). Cute and very friendly.Cafe 102 have anything on the *menu* other then sippin tea and looking?

TJ Dog
08-24-14, 01:05
Cafe 102 have anything on the *menu* other then sippin tea and looking?Nothing that I have been aware of.

Muncher8888
08-26-14, 23:39
Nothing that I have been aware of.Potential?

I've only been to one of the Orange Co one twice, both times I was in no position to attempt to taste. (Work schedule.).

But I got idea that if the right chemisty came down, menu items could also happen. By that I mean it seemed more of individual girl flirty talkative etc might whereas other individual girl uptight, married to her cell phone constipated look would not.

Otherwise it just seems like a collosal case of blue balls in the making.

Back to the OC, the days I went never had any of the flashers. But isn't flashing an unwritten rule that menu items are under consideration?

Muncher8888
08-28-14, 11:36
Neg her a bit. I love doing that. (Google it.).Neg can be fun. But my experience is it's an individual girl thing. Works great on some.

Others, no. It is true that a section of the 8 9 and 10's are so concerned that every guy be after them some of them freak at a neg.

CDamage12
09-06-14, 10:28
I was in the area on Friday, waiting for some mmj dispenseries to open up so I stopped by to see what it was all about. When I fist came in there were 3 people In here. Sat down and a guy took my order, 2 minutes later this hit as asian chick comes from the kitchen area. She was earring bikini, I recognized here from some pictures on their Instagram paste. Very nice body, I couldn't not notice thAt you could see her monkey screaming from that bikini. Fat kitty Kat. The to local guys left, don't remember her name, she was cool sat down next to me, lots of flirting and accational touching of my arm and leg. Can lie I was getting a semi. The girl said all the chick smoke weed. That this place will soon get more popular when they start serving beer. I stayed for about 45 minutes, got a nice hug and left. I will be back to see if anything else happens.

Lascivious
11-18-14, 01:42
They got their liquor (beer / wine) license.

I had a Stone IPA, not my favorite but good. It's nice to have a beer in the late afternoon / evening instead of ordering a cup of nitro-coffee to go and drinking it the next morning.

It's about the bikini / lingerie girls anyway.

Kay and Nikki were working. Kay's a tiny little (V?) girl with bolt-on's. Nikki is a sweet blonde with an okay body and cute smile.

Beer is 5 and I tipped 5.

Hey Tim
11-20-14, 01:20
Stopped in this morning as they had free wi-fi, I had some work to do I didn't wish to do in the office, and I'd long been curious about what the place was like. Parked around back and walked in, was the only white guy there. Didn't bother me, and I didn't necessarily feel out of place. Filipino girl says Hello, and is quite friendly, I order a coffee, she brings it over (wearing a tiny bikini) and goes back to talk to one of the other patrons. She parades around from time to time to fill up a water or bring a fresh coffee to someone. There is an asian guy sitting in the restaurant smoking a cigarette, I had to look twice, I wasn't sure if I'd just walked into 1960. I stayed about 90 minutes, and in that time almost everyone in that restaurant smoked a cigarette. Crazy! Just as I was wrapping up, the waitress sits down at my table and chats me up. I stayed a few more minutes and made small talk with her. It had the feeling of a 40 year old white guy making small talk with a 20 year old asian chick wearing nearly nothing, but I got to give her credit, she really stuck with it. The coffee was $5 and I tipped a couple of bucks, which overall, is a fair deal for drinking coffee, free wi-fi, and staring at a chick in a bikini. The coffee was terrible, but if they had regular (American) coffee, I could see myself here a couple times a month.

Lascivious
12-09-14, 21:08
Only one girl working today. See title for description. She had on a lace mini-dress with a thong.

I picked the highest APV beer they had, Stone IPA. Not my fave but not bad. If I'm gong to pay 5, I want the most bang for my buck.

The one girl didn't offer any chit-chat but I really didn't want any. I sit at the bar sometimes to get the most viewing time.

Again, not the greatest experience but beats most Starbucks. I says most because the level of hotties at the College Starbucks is pretty impressive. You got to love the trend of the butt cheeks hanging out of their shorts.

Tipped 2.

Muncher8888
12-11-14, 15:17
Went in, short haired manager Jade behind bar. She had mentioned to the lotto vender who came in she just cut her hair. Lace frilly and thong was viet girl "Fine".

Jade and I talked for quite a while and I was going to give her a 10 report for customer service skills. Very conversational on the stuff I brought up. I had just eaten so needed to buy something (I suppose) to hang around. Jade informs me lots of guys simply buy KENO tics and hang. I'm new to KENO so she explains. Okay so I buy a couple small tics. I won like 5 bucks, then 2 bucks twice, then a buck. I keep reloading but only buying a buck or two at at time. Here is where IMO she loses points big time. Now bear in mind I am not keeping her chained to the counter and these KENO games can take as long as 5 minutes til the new tic you just bought game comes up. After about my 3rd win she says "Bring more money next time!" Yeah. And while tone was kindddd of kidding, you could sense it was like not really. Like, really do bring more dough or GTFO. She recoiled into the back somewhere.

So Fine is sitting at a table and motions to me to join. We make some small talk and she seems pretty cool but is really nagging me to buy a drink. I get it, I get it. Bear in mind I've only been here for like 5-10 minutes tops at this point. I explain to her that I just ate. I should have taken Lavisious' advice to steer the convo better. Like stare at her snatch and say "there is something I might like to eat". But my mindset is kinda on 1st time info gather mission.

Fine: About 5'5" dyed red hair Viet. Pretty nice face, hooters appear nice but I cannot tell if once they are out of the super tight pushup if they are saggers or not. I'm going to guess 28. Nice legs. Face is pretty attractive, but I think Fine thinks she is a 9 or 10. Lav you want to weigh in? Back to our earlier small talk. Did I hear her correctly say "my husband"? WTF?! Ok guys I may have heard wrong and no I was not even being obnoxious or anything. Another guy came in, young guy who was obviously a regular and he rapped with Fine off and on. Third guy was camped at his laptop and chain smoking his tobacco bullshit. Is he tied into ownership? Was still there when I left.

Anyway I started out thinking this place is way cool and was going to give Jade a 10 but no, I dunno.

Jade: 45? Viet black hair. Had on like an oversided shirt / dress. Had very nice skin on her legs. Must do some kind of conditioning.

Otherwise classic petite Asian.

Lascivious
12-29-14, 17:04
Muncher. I think the girl I saw last time goes by Fine. I didn't give her much of a chance to chit-chat and didn't ask her name. She didn't seem too stuck up.

It's like Jade is a little bi-polar. Her mood definitely swings. She can be a little abrupt and abrasive. She's also been very candid with me. They've got to be hurting for money. Most of the regular Asian customers seem to just camp out all day and not spend or tip much.

My favorite is a little blond white girl. I can't remember her name. Way better than the blond I saw the last time.

There's a picture of her on yelp in little bunny ears. I haven't seen her a while though. I don't know if she still works there.

Talk of boyfriend, husband or kids is a real boner killer.

Lascivious
01-16-15, 02:15
I went by today to see who was working. Again only one girl, Kay. She said there's only one girl on weekday shifts now.

Kay has a cute face. She's Vietnamese I think. She had fake lashes and looked sexy. Her personality makes her even more desirable. She is really, really tiny, which I love. If you like junk on the trunk, she's not for you. She has an anchor tattoo on her upper thigh. She sat and chatted with me and was attentive to the three or four others that came in. I like her.

I asked the manager if beer sales were helping and she gave a somewhat tepid response in the affirmative. She said CNN is doing a piece on her place. We'll see. They could use some publicity because it's alway dead. It could be a double edged sword though because more awareness would invite greater scrutiny, especially with the ABC involved now. She says she'll have the playoff games on. I could think of worse places to catch a game. All of her girls are pretty good.

Kay and I spoke about the OC clubs. She knew about them but said she never worked at any of them. I asked about how the customers treat her and she said most are cool but she sometimes sees them taking pictures without asking. She said she didn't mind posing for them but taking candid shots while she was bending over to serve a table is kind of creepy. Since she said that she didn't mind posing for pictures I asked her and she struck a few different poses for me.

Albert619
01-17-15, 18:14
I don't get this place, went there had a beer. Any girls fucking or sucking on side. Inbox me.

Member #5605
01-31-15, 01:06
Since I am moving to SD this weekend, I am wondering where these "Bikini" shops are in SD. I have a feeling they were not in existence when I last lived in SD in 1990-91.

TJ Dog
01-31-15, 02:42
Since I am moving to SD this weekend, I am wondering where these "Bikini" shops are in SD. I have a feeling they were not in existence when I last lived in SD in 1990-91.I'm only aware of one. Café 102. It's in the NE corner of the intersection of El Cajon Blvd. & 54'th Street.

If you've been in or read about the OC places you'll be disappointed. OTOH, better than Starbucks.

Clicker619
01-31-15, 21:09
There was one in the Sports Arena area a few years ago but didn't last. The two I want to check out are Zen Cafe & Cafe 102. Cafe 102 serves beer, but Zen is open later. I'm not in the area much so the opportunity isn't there. I get the feeling that it's nothing but drinks, tips, & eye candy.

Dark Knight619
02-07-15, 22:59
I'm a regular at cafe 102 and can't get any extras. I'm a babyfaced assassin ont he outside, monger on the inside. Not even a tease.

Clicker619
02-11-15, 16:48
I'm a regular at cafe 102 and can't get any extras. I'm a babyfaced assassin ont he outside, monger on the inside. Not even a tease.I doubt you'll get any p4 p at these places in SD. They're just for eye candy while you hang out. Stay until closing and see how many have their BFs pick them up.

Muncher8888
02-17-15, 00:01
http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/cafe-102-san-diego?select=dVJ1Ig8UthopldEoSFVZqQ#AeMqElOGfj-4 RGT30 Ya8 SQ.

Looks like the most recent pic is 2014.

But some of the chicks are still working there like "Fines".

How about Kay?

Dark Knight619
03-02-15, 19:27
Jenna is so damn gorgeous.

Clicker619
03-03-15, 08:24
I was finally on the area and hit this place up. A girl told me a lot of the girls quit. She quit and came back. Second time, a dingy Latina sat with me. She was not hot enough to overcome her ignorance. She asked this other guy if San Jose was near LA.

Lascivious
03-09-15, 21:53
Checked out the real Vietnam coffee scene in Garden Grove. See OC review if anyone cares.

Too bad they can't show tits and slits like up there down here. At least we get beer. I'd trade beer for skin any day but SD is too uptight.

Did that cute blonde quit? She's my favorite.

Lascivious
03-10-15, 23:44
I saw two cute girls working today that I hadn't seen before.

Tame outfits with shorts and bikini tops. Still beats Strabucks.

Dark Knight619
03-11-15, 18:21
They were lingerie on sat and sundays, bikini weekdays. I need to see slits. Going to LA this weekend, maybe ill make a stop.

Lascivious
03-16-15, 00:11
My girl Alex had some nice tight white panties on that showed off her whole ass and some nice camel toe / side lip slippage.

She wore a long sheer dress but was looking sexy. It was kind of busy on Sat afternoon. I'm glad to see business doing well. I want them to succeed.

Dark Knight619
03-18-15, 20:17
My girl Alex had some nice tight white panties on that showed off her whole ass and some nice camel toe / side lip slippage.

She wore a long sheer dress but was looking sexy. It was kind of busy on Sat afternoon. I'm glad to see business doing well. I want them to succeed.Alex has the best ass there. One day she didn't have on the sheer. Whenever I go I wonder whos from the forum LOL.

TJ Dog
03-19-15, 01:42
Was in today, about 1130, for a jolt of caffeine. Probably 20 guys there. Just two girls and they were too busy to do any mingling.

One tall Viet (with glasses had a great looking body.

Lascivious
06-13-15, 03:04
Saw a couple of new girls. Not bad but nothing to write home about. Thin with nice little butts in thongs.

I drink the coffee black, no sugar. They think that's crazy.

They still have beer, which is a plus.

Drew996
07-20-15, 14:56
Cafe 102 still kicking. Getting busier and busier. Funny how everyone says there's some hot viets working. There are NO VIETNAMESE girls at all. They are Mexican, Pinay, and Koreans, LOL.

All girls are friendly and some on the flirty side. Once in a great while some slippage, but not like the OC coffee shops. It's the only one we got here in SD folks. I go there once a week. $5 for an awesome avacado smoothie. Just make sure you get it from Alex. She makes it wayyyy better.

GlamGirls
08-07-15, 10:33
Stopped in alex and sukie where there. Both are good looking but alex has a great ass! Both girls seem fun and I'm guessing with some encouragement and the right timing there is a remote possibility for extra fun in private. Just a feeling I get anyone else? P.S. On their Instagrams they have censored nude pics, any one have the uncensored ones?

Drew996
08-11-15, 13:51
Stopped in alex and sukie where there. Both are good looking but alex has a great ass! Both girls seem fun and I'm guessing with some encouragement and the right timing there is a remote possibility for extra fun in private. Just a feeling I get anyone else? P.S. On their Instagrams they have censored nude pics, any one have the uncensored ones?Talk about a flirt, Suki is it. Sadly, they are all just eye candy guys. They have guys on the side. No big because where else are you going to get an eye full like that?

Spartan94
09-04-15, 20:24
Howdy.

At Cafe 102: Is one to leave a tip for them when we leave? How much?. Wouldn't want to seem as a 'cheap-ass' nor over do it either. First time I didn't and second time I went Asian who sat next to me that time didn't come by and talk. That second time different girl sat with me I did leave couple dollars. The third time I went both Asian and 2nd girl where there the 2nd girl was friendly but none sat and made conversation. What is this Cafe 102 suppose to actually be (purpose)?. A smoothie / coffee / tea place which it is no Starbucks / Jamba-Juice (sp) I get it they're bikini / underwear so is just to stare at them.

Thanks.

TJ Dog
09-05-15, 01:11
Howdy.

At Cafe 102: Is one to leave a tip for them when we leave? How much?. Wouldn't want to seem as a 'cheap-ass' nor over do it either. First time I didn't and second time I went Asian who sat next to me that time didn't come by and talk. That second time different girl sat with me I did leave couple dollars. The third time I went both Asian and 2nd girl where there the 2nd girl was friendly but none sat and made conversation. What is this Cafe 102 suppose to actually be (purpose)?. A smoothie / coffee / tea place which it is no Starbucks / Jamba-Juice (sp) I get it they're bikini / underwear so is just to stare at them.

Thanks.I usually leave $1, or $2 if a girl sits and talks with me for awhile. At the OC places where there's a lot of skin showing, up to complete nudity, I leave $5.

GlamGirls
01-17-16, 23:30
Talk about a flirt, Suki is it. Sadly, they are all just eye candy guys. They have guys on the side. No big because where else are you going to get an eye full like that?I have snapchat video of suki naked if anyone wants to trade.

Dark Knight619
02-14-16, 03:08
I have snapchat video of suki naked if anyone wants to trade.She's always in the shower. She never shows her slit.

TJ Dog
06-01-16, 19:04
Stopped in today, noonish. Still chugging along. Decent crowd, couple of cute girls. A lot tamer than the numbered cafes in the OC, but beats Starbucks.

FWIW, Viet restaurant at the West end of the complex has decent sandwiches at decent prices.

BbfsDude
09-11-16, 02:43
I stopped by the other day and the shop was locked up. Did it close for good or just that day?

Spartan94
09-11-16, 18:43
I saw doors open and people inside it this past Friday September 9th around 5:30 pm.

I stopped by the other day and the shop was locked up. Did it close for good or just that day?

Dark Knight619
10-12-16, 21:48
I stopped by the other day and the shop was locked up. Did it close for good or just that day?Close early on wed.

Flyer47
12-31-16, 05:03
Thinking about visiting cafe 102. Is this place full of smokers?

GfEnthusiast
01-02-17, 20:02
Thinking about visiting cafe 102. Is this place full of smokers?Others might be able to say better than I but I haven't seen any smokers when I've walked past the place. I've never gone in as I am usually just passing through the neighborhood. At the same time all I've ever seen is a bunch of old men in there. This could be the time of day?

TJ Dog
01-03-17, 02:29
Thinking about visiting cafe 102. Is this place full of smokers?Haven't been there for awhile, but, I only remember 1-2 smokers when I was. Actually, most annoying was a guy vaping who was there on two occasions. For some reason the vapers seem compelled to expel huge clouds of vapor which envelopes everyone within a 20 ft. Area.

Bigboner
02-02-17, 00:39
Heard about these places. Is it just really coffee and girls in bikinis talking to you? Any action? Like back tables or private rooms for dances? Or really just a place to chill and get coffee from hot girls?

Thanks.

Feminator
02-03-17, 19:46
Heard about these places. Is it just really coffee and girls in bikinis talking to you? Any action? Like back tables or private rooms for dances? Or really just a place to chill and get coffee from hot girls?Just coffee, beer, Keno, and friendly, hot girls in bikinis. No dances, no physical contact (beyond a hug, if they know you). It's alright if you just want to look at a couple of hot girls but don't want to go to an actual strip club I guess, but absolutely no action to be found here, not even take-out.

RubHerDuck
04-06-17, 20:03
Hi Forum,

Will anyone direct me to some Asian bikini coffee shops in San Diego?

Please and thank you.

TJ Dog
04-07-17, 01:28
Hi Forum,

Will anyone direct me to some Asian bikini coffee shops in San Diego?

Please and thank you.Only one I'm aware of is Café 102. It's on North side of EC Blvd. , just East of 54'th St.

If you have been in the OC places, you'll be disappointed. If you just want to relax and have a beer or a souped up coffee and check out a couple of girls in bikinis, you're good.

RubHerDuck
04-10-17, 18:25
Nothing like the OC.

2 girls working 1 real cool and fun to chat with but prob won't be back.

NudeBeachPerv
04-14-17, 00:34
A few years back they had a bikini bartender.

I never figured out the thing with the "hostess girls" but unlike the bartender, they weren't friendly or attractive.

Last time I went, it was a male bartender and he didn't even acknowledge me so I left.

KingBaby
04-25-17, 15:18

I never figured out the thing with the "hostess girls" but unlike the bartender, they weren't friendly or attractive.

Last time I went, it was a male bartender and he didn't even acknowledge me so I left.Legend Club is closed for good the space is for lease now.

KingBaby
04-25-17, 15:21

Last time I went, it was a male bartender and he didn't even acknowledge me so I left.Legend Club is was closed in late March.

BbfsDude
05-24-17, 21:44
I was at cafe 102, they were talking about a new coffee shop. Anyone know the name and location of this new bikini coffee shop?

IvyLeaf
05-30-17, 05:40
I was at cafe 102, they were talking about a new coffee shop. Anyone know the name and location of this new bikini coffee shop?I've only heard and been to 102. It's been years since I've gone back.

Seems if you heard it there, you couldve just asked there LOL.

Might want to do that and report back!

BbfsDude
06-01-17, 09:50
I've only heard and been to 102. It's been years since I've gone back.

Seems if you heard it there, you couldve just asked there LOL.

Might want to do that and report back!I asked them but they would not give up the goodsthey are not fans of competition!

Dctex99
06-01-17, 10:57
I asked them but they would not give up the goodsthey are not fans of competition!And no info; must be brand new; I am sure it will make some news channel criticizing it and it will be the best advertising they can get. LOL.

IvyLeaf
06-03-17, 04:46
I asked them but they would not give up the goodsthey are not fans of competition!Gotcha. I read your first post wrong, I guess. I was thinking they were expanding and opened a 2nd spot.

If its an all new shop, I'd check out the kearney mesa area where all the AMPs are. That'd be the logical area as it seems most of the clientele of the 102 are asian.

But honestly, these places are a waste of time. Just eye candy with not much to work towards.

The girls are there for quick easy tips for chatting with you. Nothing else.

BbfsDude
06-07-17, 00:05
I like the eye candy, plus I'm a fan of strong coffee. In the oc its more fun also, that's where I got interested in viet coffee shops. If I'm looking for more I just head to Tijuana.

Gotcha. I read your first post wrong, I guess. I was thinking they were expanding and opened a 2nd spot.

If its an all new shop, I'd check out the kearney mesa area where all the AMPs are. That'd be the logical area as it seems most of the clientele of the 102 are asian.

But honestly, these places are a waste of time. Just eye candy with not much to work towards.

The girls are there for quick easy tips for chatting with you. Nothing else.

Hey Tim
06-07-17, 14:52
Nice place to sit with A / C and free wi-fi when you're trying to get some work done outside of the office. If you don't go in expecting to get laid it's not a bad deal for a $4 coffee.

IvyLeaf
06-08-17, 14:37
Years back I went in maybe 2 times.

Only managed some quick work. Played some Keno and won like 5 bucks in my first ever try. The nice young girl taught me how to play.

Tried some smoothie which I remember seemed expensive for the size. Didn't taste great either.

The girls were alright. Nice chat, but they naturally gravitate to the regulars. Chatting with newbies is work for them to get tips. The regulars will give them tips regardless for just hanging out as usual.

Regulars are shady asian guys. Either old dudes or the younger wannabe hoods.

Smoking and vaping seemed almost necessary from them.

Overall, not much fun in my book. It can be, I guess, with time.

But I'm just reporting what my typical visit was like in case anyone is on the fence and have to drive far.

KingBaby
06-13-17, 20:01
Nice place to sit with A / C and free wi-fi when you're trying to get some work done outside of the office. If you don't go in expecting to get laid it's not a bad deal for a $4 coffee.Agreed.

The bottom line is. For less than $10 (w / tips), you get free AC, Wifi, water, strong coffee and some work done with a view.

It beats starbucks any day.

DosCocos
09-21-17, 13:09
Only one I'm aware of is Caf 102. It's on North side of EC Blvd. , just East of 54'th St.

If you have been in the OC places, you'll be disappointed. If you just want to relax and have a beer or a souped up coffee and check out a couple of girls in bikinis, you're good.I never went in passing by, I had no clue, but at least now I will make a stop and compare to the OC ones. Thanks for info.

Eddie2014
11-09-17, 18:38
I drove by there all the time and never knew about this place. Stopped by this morning to check it out. I'm glad to report that the coffee was pretty good and the blond working the tables was very hot. Definitely will be back.

Blue Gecko
01-01-18, 16:53
Yelp shows them as closed permanently?

Lascivious
01-08-18, 22:09
Yelp shows them as closed permanently?Went by and they were clearing out the space. They had a sign saying they were closed. I think it said something about checking for them to open another location in the future or something but nothing concrete.

Hey Tim
01-17-18, 01:56
It's too bad, especially for the only one in San Diego. It was 5 minutes from my house and a great place to go and get work done with eye candy. I did wonder how they stayed in business, but I guess I've got the answer now.

Detlev
01-21-18, 16:10
It's too bad, especially for the only one in San Diego. It was 5 minutes from my house and a great place to go and get work done with eye candy. I did wonder how they stayed in business, but I guess I've got the answer now.Yeah. I liked that place. They seemed to be doing pretty good business the first few times I went. I'd not been in a while though. Was it empty often more recently?

Hey Tim
02-03-18, 17:22
As a guy who runs a business sometimes I do the math on other businesses. I go in, pay $5 for a coffee (which is frankly a lot for a coffee), and stay for an hour. Let's say per capita sales are $5/ hr / patron. There are 5-8 people in there on average? $25-$50 coming in the door per hour. You are paying 2-3 people at least $15/ hr, plus all your hard costs. I don't see how any of these places make it by.

I had never been in there with more than 5-8 people in there. I'm sure there were more at times, but there were also less.

Anyway, it's a shame.

LilBitLower
02-14-18, 22:34
Are there any Cafes that offer good eye-candy? I know we don't have any bikini shops here, but doing some work at a cafe with a little distraction here and there would be nice.

Any recommendations for a descent wifi cafe?

-lbl.

KingBaby
02-15-18, 13:59
Are there any Cafes that offer good eye-candy? I know we don't have any bikini shops here, but doing some work at a cafe with a little distraction here and there would be nice.

Any recommendations for a descent wifi cafe?

-lbl.You got to travel up to Irvine, where Cafe Lu & 168 are still open.

Detlev
03-04-18, 18:31
As a guy who runs a business sometimes I do the math on other businesses. I go in, pay $5 for a coffee (which is frankly a lot for a coffee), and stay for an hour. Let's say per capita sales are $5/ hr / patron. There are 5-8 people in there on average? $25-$50 coming in the door per hour. You are paying 2-3 people at least $15/ hr, plus all your hard costs. I don't see how any of these places make it by.

I had never been in there with more than 5-8 people in there. I'm sure there were more at times, but there were also less.

Anyway, it's a shame.Thank you. That makes sense. It seemed packed a time or two when I was there. But it was almost empty another couple of times. 5-8 seems about right for the remainder.

Agreed, it is a shame.

Muncher8888
10-07-18, 17:18
6755 Mira Mesa Blvd.

Fairly large food menu now.

Can't tell you how the pussy is, or if it's even bikini waitresses any more.

Just able to do a drive by and thought "102, could that be the same owner?" Yep.

102hub.com/.

Cvangt
10-11-18, 19:43
6755 Mira Mesa Blvd.

Just able to do a drive by and thought "102, could that be the same owner?" Yep.

102hub.com/.They wear black tshirts and jean shorts now.

KingBaby
10-15-18, 19:50
6755 Mira Mesa Blvd.

102hub.com/. I feel like they're tryin to become a "neighborhood dive" type of thing, which is great, and best of luck too.

However, it has NOTHING to do with "Vietnamese Bikini Coffee Shops" & what "Cafe 102" used to be.

Muncher8888
10-30-18, 22:53
However, it has NOTHING to do with "Vietnamese Bikini Coffee Shops" & what "Cafe 102" used to be.Verifying / supporting what KingBaby just wrote.

One visit, and while I'm sure a very nice girl, no where near the t and a that they had on El Cajon BL.

So guys, is there a bikini coffee shop in San Diego County or still a nope?

KingBaby
11-03-18, 20:43
Verifying / supporting what KingBaby just wrote.

One visit, and while I'm sure a very nice girl, no where near the t and a that they had on El Cajon BL.

So guys, is there a bikini coffee shop in San Diego County or still a nope?I honestly think there is a market here in SD for what they have in OC.

IvyLeaf
11-24-18, 00:26
I honestly think there is a market here in SD for what they have in OC.Wonder what made the ecb 102 close. If there is a market I guess they picked a bad location. Having a church a few doors down didn't help.

I'm guessing a spot in sorrento valley or mission valley would work better. One has wealthier male workers. The other seems to be where most of the females live in their swanky apartments funded by mongers.