PDA

View Full Version : Greek Girls

Mbdp123
05-01-14, 00:55
Does any one know of any girls here in town that are offering Greek. I am a fan and I am sure I'm not alone.

Muddy Shoes
05-04-14, 09:37
Does any one know of any girls here in town that are offering Greek. I am a fan and I am sure I'm not alone.Don't know if its still on her menu, but Hailey Bennett did have a back door option. Bit pricey, tho.

Mbdp123
05-04-14, 16:17
Don't know if its still on her menu, but Hailey Bennett did have a back door option. Bit pricey, tho.I don't think so. I saw her last year and she didn't. Wish she did!

PayForPlay21
05-04-14, 17:14
Definitely of the menu. I asked when she was here last week and got a firm NO. I think Cali from BP does. I am seeing her tomorrow I'll ask.

Mbdp123
05-04-14, 20:32
Definitely of the menu. I asked when she was here last week and got a firm NO. I think Cali from BP does. I am seeing her tomorrow I'll ask.Who is Cali I didn't see a Cali on BP.

Possumcod
05-05-14, 06:11
Does any one know of any girls here in town that are offering Greek. I am a fan and I am sure I'm not alone.Usually that's first question I ask a provider, if Greeks on the menu. I spoke to a BP girl Harmony last month and she said she offered that but when I showed up at the address, she didn't answer me, so who knows LOL.

PayForPlay21
05-05-14, 20:45
Who is Cali I didn't see a Cali on BP.She hasn't been answering her phone lately. So I don't know what's up with her. I ended you getting a 3 way with Mary and Rynee. And there is NO creek on their menu.

Mbdp123
05-24-14, 19:23
She hasn't been answering her phone lately. So I don't know what's up with her. I ended you getting a 3 way with Mary and Rynee. And there is NO creek on their menu.Are you referring to Cali, one of the twins Cali & Shaye? That are usually here and up in wilmington?

BigWilliam
08-23-14, 19:41
Definitely of the menu. I asked when she was here last week and got a firm NO. I think Cali from BP does. I am seeing her tomorrow I'll ask.How did it go with her? I have dreamed about her once, but Greek was not mentioned.

Cola 1965
11-02-14, 11:04
Krystal apparently offers greek. Haven't seen her but she says she offers greek for $50 xtra.

Can't figure out how to post link but she posts regularly.