PDA

View Full Version : Freebies and other Non-pro Reports

Maddox
04-21-14, 20:48
I'm starting a new thread for Freebies and Non-pro action that doesn't fit into the other threads. Give your TRUE. Stories and experience with those who love sex for sex.

Skillet
04-24-14, 15:02
I was hoping this thread would take off. I know there is the Sugar thread in the Virginia forums but that's not the same thing. I don't have anything to add at the moment as I don't even know how to go about looking.

Maddox
04-25-14, 18:53
Craigslist is the first place to start. Free for all involved but you need to be careful of scams, liars, men posing.

There's a lot of horny women who mostly browse m4 w posts. Nearly all my encounters were from ads I posted. So I'd avoid spending much energy responding to w4 m ads.

Nearly all of them are spam sites want to be pros and SB (sugarbabies).

Be patient and use your best judgment when sharing info and meeting.

I was hoping this thread would take off. I know there is the Sugar thread in the Virginia forums but that's not the same thing. I don't have anything to add at the moment as I don't even know how to go about looking.

SailorSam
04-26-14, 16:15
I used to have good results when I posted ads on CL. Not every add would result in a hookup, but nearly half of them did.

Not sure if this is a warning, or a success story, but that's actually how I met my current wife!

After seven years together, I've tried placing a few ads again. The only replies so far have been from picture collectors and bots that try to get me to sign up for a dating site. I got a reply last week that might be a real woman, but I got her email just as I was leaving town. I'll let why'all know if anything comes of it.

I also has good results with a website called Ashley Madison. It's for married people looking for affairs. It's free to join, and free to reply to messages you receive. But you have to buy credits which you can use to send messages initiating contact, and women never initiate contact. If I recall correctly, I spent about $50 for credits. I contacted a lot of women, had conversations on the website with about 10 who replied to my messages. Three of those women were interested enough to meet in person. I fucked two of them.

One of those two got kind of clingy... After our third session of screwing all afternoon in a hotel room she wanted to marry me, so I had to stop seeing her. The other one turned in to a long term affair. We saw each other almost every week for a little over a year.

That breaks down to about a dollar a fuck. I'd say Ashley Madison was a good deal! (OK, I had to pay for hotel rooms, so it wasn't that cheap). Still, these are women who are horny and really want to fuck, a much better experience than you will ever get from a pro.

MalMonger
04-26-14, 19:51
I also has good results with a website called Ashley Madison. Beware of the collect messages on Ashley Madison. They will send you messages that YOU pay for that are from non-existent women. Computer bots. They did this to me when I first joined, so I complained and they refunded my credit and admitted what they were doing.

I haven't had any success on AM. Perhaps if I became more aggressive. Or, more likely, lowered my standards. But if I'm going to fuck an ugly, out of shape women it's going to be in the parking lot of a bar, and then I'm taking off never to return! The idea of spending an entire evening with such a woman isn't appealing to me, but YMMV.

Skillet
04-28-14, 11:51
Thanks for the info. I've tried CL in the past but got varying degrees of luck, mostly bots and scams. I think there are two issues that I have. One is writing the ad to elicit the correct response. The second is the escalation from talking online to meeting.

Also curious what are you pulling on the looks range 5 to 8's?

Thanks.

I used to have good results when I posted ads on CL. Not every add would result in a hookup, but nearly half of them did.

Not sure if this is a warning, or a success story, but that's actually how I met my current wife!

After seven years together, I've tried placing a few ads again. The only replies so far have been from picture collectors and bots that try to get me to sign up for a dating site. I got a reply last week that might be a real woman, but I got her email just as I was leaving town. I'll let why'all know if anything comes of it.

I also has good results with a website called Ashley Madison. It's for married people looking for affairs. It's free to join, and free to reply to messages you receive. But you have to buy credits which you can use to send messages initiating contact, and women never initiate contact. If I recall correctly, I spent about $50 for credits. I contacted a lot of women, had conversations on the website with about 10 who replied to my messages. Three of those women were interested enough to meet in person. I fucked two of them.

One of those two got kind of clingy... After our third session of screwing all afternoon in a hotel room she wanted to marry me, so I had to stop seeing her. The other one turned in to a long term affair. We saw each other almost every week for a little over a year.

That breaks down to about a dollar a fuck. I'd say Ashley Madison was a good deal! (OK, I had to pay for hotel rooms, so it wasn't that cheap). Still, these are women who are horny and really want to fuck, a much better experience than you will ever get from a pro.

Craigslist is the first place to start. Free for all involved but you need to be careful of scams, liars, men posing.

There's a lot of horny women who mostly browse m4 w posts. Nearly all my encounters were from ads I posted. So I'd avoid spending much energy responding to w4 m ads.

Nearly all of them are spam sites want to be pros and SB (sugarbabies).

Be patient and use your best judgment when sharing info and meeting.

Maddox
04-28-14, 20:27
Write and ad like your sexting her. That always works for me. Be vulgar with some ads and sensual with others. Yet let it be clear what you're looking for.

Don't be an idiot and lie too much about yourself. Most women I've met are 5 to 6. But I'm attracted to sexual energy, looks come 2nd. If we hit it off via sexting in the first 2 days we almost always meet.

RaleighConnect
04-29-14, 16:49
I have had some great experiences. I am definately not batting a 50% like the other post. But have gotten some serious quality.

My most recent. I posted an add and this guy emailed me and asked me if I would play with his wife while he watched. He assured me there would be no MM involvement. I emailed them about 3 times and insisted that SHE call me to Voice Verify this wasn't bullshit.

I decided to go for it. Got to there place. Nice and Raleigh home and had a great time with her. They were both really cool.

Maybe not your thing, but I have done swing stuff before and like it!

Maddox
04-29-14, 16:54
I've had some wives with hubby watching but unfortunately things got weird in both situations. Had to cut them. Then flip side, my best experiences in Pegasus has been with couples.

YMMV just be careful.

I have had some great experiences. I am definately not batting a 50% like the other post. But have gotten some serious quality.

My most recent. I posted an add and this guy emailed me and asked me if I would play with his wife while he watched. He assured me there would be no MM involvement. I emailed them about 3 times and insisted that SHE call me to Voice Verify this wasn't bullshit.

I decided to go for it. Got to there place. Nice and Raleigh home and had a great time with her. They were both really cool.

Maybe not your thing, but I have done swing stuff before and like it!

RaleighConnect
04-30-14, 17:55
I've had some wives with hubby watching but unfortunately things got weird in both situations. Had to cut them. Then flip side, my best experiences in Pegasus has been with couples.

YMMV just be careful.I find with couples. A one night stand is the best approach. Maybe 2 hits. After that, yes I agree it can get awkward!

AssMasters
04-30-14, 19:00
I've had a lot of luck with a site called meet me. I've met 5 women from there and had sex with all of them.

MalMonger
05-05-14, 16:58
Beware of the collect messages on Ashley Madison. They will send you messages that YOU pay for that are from non-existent women. Computer bots. They did this to me when I first joined, so I complained and they refunded my credit and admitted what they were doing.

I haven't had any success on AM. Perhaps if I became more aggressive. Or, more likely, lowered my standards. But if I'm going to fuck an ugly, out of shape women it's going to be in the parking lot of a bar, and then I'm taking off never to return! The idea of spending an entire evening with such a woman isn't appealing to me, but YMMV.After my post on Ashley Madison the other day, I decided to give it another shot, and sent out about 20 messages. And have got zero useful results. I'm a decent looking guy, and can write an intelligent sentence. But apparently that's not what the women of AM are looking for. I still suspect that most of the profiles are phony. Perhaps the women on there who are real are looking for young studs, in which case some of the younger guys on here might do ok.

But as far as I am concerned, Ashley Madison is useless.

YMMV.

Maddox
06-02-14, 16:33
Had a funny thing happen today. So a few weeks back, girl responds to my CL ad looking for online play only. Wasn't interested in meeting but wouldn't turn down if the respondent was serious.

Girl seemed young and quite horny. I asked her age and she said "old enough" I embellished her and from our chats she clearly lived at home with parents and was a minor.

Now she is sexually active with boys and wanted older and yes I was going to meet her.

Well I get a message today in the chat from her mom saying girls phone was confiscated at school for texting. Sure enough it was me and she threw all kinds of threats. I didn't reply, no need to. So there was nothing to I'd me I the chat. I got a good laugh and blocked her.

Be careful boys, age check your potentials.

Maddox
06-08-14, 06:59
Anyone who takes money or something that requires money and gives you a sexual favor in return is a pro.

And there's a thread for that. This isn't that thread.

Ronnor
06-15-14, 08:39
Anyone who takes money or something that requires money and gives you a sexual favor in return is a pro.

And there's a thread for that. This isn't that thread.The power to control (delete)! LMFAO.

Maddox
06-18-14, 00:02
Had a wife while her hubby was at work on Monday. We'd been chatting for a few weeks and I played hooky to visit her. It was quick but hot, wet and very sweaty. Add to that his brother lived next door and was home so we had to try and be quiet.

May not see each other again since schedules are crazy but it was fun.

Met off CL and she mnormally creeps around with girls. It was fun making each other feel nasty and dirty.

Keep fishing boys, plenty of horny women out there to be had.

Smooth One919
06-20-14, 23:21
I have been having a bit of good luck on CL as well. Not Mr. Maddox nor Mr. Purple Helmet good luck.

I did meet a pretty young black (19) year old "healthy" girl the other day. (5'2" 140 lbs, the breasts) It was a sort of a a $ much as you want to help if you can sort of situation. I rarely peruse the CL adds, but got lucky on a Thursday. I do have her email address, but won't be hastily handing it out.

I used to have pretty good luck on the chat lines for random ladies (metrovibe / quest) but those have been down as of late; quality is a big issue and you have to be able to read people on the phone.

Does anyone have any sort of success at the latin (Korean style bars in the Fayetteville section) we have here. Mambo 69? Also, are we in the Tinder space?

Toy Soldier
06-22-14, 21:17
"Creeps around with other girls"?

Toy Soldier
06-22-14, 21:21
That are getting lucky with freebies of CL are either full of shit or mighty lucky. I consider myself a pretty smooth operator and all I've come across is spambots and men pretending to be women. And obvious working girls, of course.

Smooth One919
06-22-14, 22:35
Puppeteer, it's worse odds than getting struck by lightning. 9. 9999% out of 10, it's not worth writing home about. That's what I find so intriguing about Tiner and / or other avenues. Where are these girls before finding their way to the normal means. Again, I do not have the luck of Maddox and / or Purple Helmet, but am due sooner or later.

That are getting lucky with freebies of CL are either full of shit or mighty lucky. I consider myself a pretty smooth operator and all I've come across is spambots and men pretending to be women. And obvious working girls, of course.

WildToRace
06-22-14, 23:52
That are getting lucky with freebies of CL are either full of shit or mighty lucky. I consider myself a pretty smooth operator and all I've come across is spambots and men pretending to be women. And obvious working girls, of course.I have to agree with you about CL and as far as adff website and blackcrush website, I am convinced that most that reply to you are people that work for the website just to string you along or then you have to deal with the scammer, phone dating I have hooked up 1 time in the last 6 months (quest chatline) in countless hours of trying to wade through the bs and pro"s on there, the days of freebie"s are slim pickens!

Maddox
08-06-14, 23:37
Had a 4 some with a couple and one other male last night. Hubby found me on CL and said wife would enjoy a BBC. Took a few tries a day there were some language challenges (hubby is latino) but we agreed to meet at a upscale hotel. I showed up and hubby presented a curvy but pretty blonde in a nightie on the bed. He lays down next to her as she's realizing this is a surprise. Knock Knock and another bro shows up and even I was amazed at hubby's boldness. Well I didn't need instruction but the other guy did LOL. Me: "This will be fun! Let's get in there. " And hubby and I enjoy her ample tits. Let her know she has nothing to fear from me kissing her as lovingly as her hubby and she takes to stroking. My slower partner gets the hint and proceeds to finger while she shows very good flute work on me. I'm fully ready but need to return the favor, so partner switches while I DATY her. She was quite happy.

Hubby enjoyed the show and they had tender moments while we added our "thick" contributions. Upon my second time filling her I released then partner doggied her till he released.

I made it very clear that she was amazing, thanked the couple and on my way out. Partner asked the absolute stupidest question. "Is everyone clean?" I chuckled and told him he has nothing to fear from me. However it's kinda late to be asking that AFTER you pounded her.

Scaredy Cat's question aside, best group sex in over a year.

MajorSlowCum
08-07-14, 00:42
I've. Heard of such things but other than a few gang bangs in rehab have never lucked into it. Good work.

Had a 4 some with a couple and one other male last night. Hubby found me on CL and said wife would enjoy a BBC. Took a few tries a day there were some language challenges (hubby is latino) but we agreed to meet at a upscale hotel. I showed up and hubby presented a curvy but pretty blonde in a nightie on the bed. He lays down next to her as she's realizing this is a surprise. Knock Knock and another bro shows up and even I was amazed at hubby's boldness. Well I didn't need instruction but the other guy did LOL. Me: "This will be fun! Let's get in there. " And hubby and I enjoy her ample tits. Let her know she has nothing to fear from me kissing her as lovingly as her hubby and she takes to stroking. My slower partner gets the hint and proceeds to finger while she shows very good flute work on me. I'm fully ready but need to return the favor, so partner switches while I DATY her. She was quite happy.

Hubby enjoyed the show and they had tender moments while we added our "thick" contributions. Upon my second time filling her I released then partner doggied her till he released.

I made it very clear that she was amazing, thanked the couple and on my way out. Partner asked the absolute stupidest question. "Is everyone clean?" I chuckled and told him he has nothing to fear from me. However it's kinda late to be asking that AFTER you pounded her.

Scaredy Cat's question aside, best group sex in over a year.

Maddox
08-07-14, 22:16
I do feel for those that are frustrated by the lack of freebie activity. We all have dryspells. However there are some weeks where I get to play 3 to 4 times and that was before my regular who I see twice a week.

Keep trying boys. Too many horny women put there, you just have to find them and make yourself findable.

I have to agree with you about CL and as far as adff website and blackcrush website, I am convinced that most that reply to you are people that work for the website just to string you along or then you have to deal with the scammer, phone dating I have hooked up 1 time in the last 6 months (quest chatline) in countless hours of trying to wade through the bs and pro"s on there, the days of freebie"s are slim pickens!

Maddox
08-07-14, 22:21
Hubby is away at work. She also travels to them if close.

"Creeps around with other girls"?.

Member #4364
08-13-14, 10:59
That are getting lucky with freebies of CL are either full of shit or mighty lucky. I consider myself a pretty smooth operator and all I've come across is spambots and men pretending to be women. And obvious working girls, of course.Are you mainly posting ads or responding to ads? If you're mainly responding to ads then your chances are slim.

Your best bet for CL is to make your own ad, but nothing like 99% of the other ads on there. Don't put how you're so horny you need a blow job so bad will some **** come suck me off please? Type ad.

Maddox
08-14-14, 20:42
Your best bet is posting a well written imaginative ad. That sets you above the fray. Ads that worked for me were written painting a picture of what playtime would be like. Being seductive but not raunchy.

Find your best response by trying different ways to write the ad. Nothing is certain but that's the fun part.

Are you mainly posting ads or responding to ads? If you're mainly responding to ads then your chances are slim.

Your best bet for CL is to make your own ad, but nothing like 99% of the other ads on there. Don't put how you're so horny you need a blow job so bad will some **** come suck me off please? Type ad.

Purple Helmet
08-17-14, 16:20
I have been having a bit of good luck on CL as well. Not Mr. Maddox nor Mr. Purple Helmet good luck.

I did meet a pretty young black (19) year old "healthy" girl the other day. (5'2" 140 lbs, the breasts) It was a sort of a a $ much as you want to help if you can sort of situation. I rarely peruse the CL adds, but got lucky on a Thursday. I do have her email address, but won't be hastily handing it out.

I used to have pretty good luck on the chat lines for random ladies (metrovibe / quest) but those have been down as of late; quality is a big issue and you have to be able to read people on the phone.

Does anyone have any sort of success at the latin (Korean style bars in the Fayetteville section) we have here. Mambo 69? Also, are we in the Tinder space?I have had very little luck with freebies, only a few times at the Hill and Pegasus. Unless your Brad Pitt or hung like a horse, freebies are rare. If you get them, they usually have a sting. NO THANKS. However, after many years of playing with pros my new game is non pros, they are much better GFE and enjoy sex, with a "its not just a job, its an adventure" attitude. Here I have been having a lot of success.

This blog is only for free pussy so I won't contribute further other than to say stay away from the Korean bars, they are not worth the price. Much better value in Fayville.

Play safe,

PH.

Starliner63
09-11-14, 17:57
Like a dumbass, I put an ad on Craigslist looking for something a little different. Well, after weeding through all of the bs, I got lucky. I found this cute little spinner, about 100 pounds, dark hair and dark eyes. A gorgeous ass and itty bitty titties. A nice little package.

Our first meeting was exactly. What I was looking for and primed me for the next meet. I saw her again last night and oh my, what a treat. BBBJ was absolutely amazing. DATY clean and tasty, and she is almost an instant and wet cummer. She finally wanted to do the deed and after getting on the hat, I went in. I'm not huge, bit it took some time to work it in. Needless to say, it wasn't too long before I popped. It was that good and that tight.

She is thinking about getting in the business on a limited basis. Right now, she can't do incall but is working on it. I'll keep you posted.

Alswell
11-12-14, 20:02
I met a nice sex obsessed BBW on the craigslist and she has already had me escort her to a hotel party but it was a little sketchy just in a room with a lot of dudes not couples. I saw a place in Raleigh called the house. Is it a good place for newbies? Any info would be appreciated. BTW freebies on craigslist is like fishing 95 percent nothing but when she strikes be ready beacause she might not strike again.

PghGuy2005
07-13-15, 18:12
I have been on it since the beginning of the year and spent $130 for 300 credits so far only been able to instant message and email with a couple who have gone silent.

Thinking of getting the affair guarantee for $250 - good idea? Considering that I am in my 50's.

PghGuy2005
07-13-15, 18:15
Since so many guys post it is important that my ad does not appear far down the list when the women log in so is there a time of day / day of week to post?

SailorSam
07-14-15, 06:30
I have been on it since the beginning of the year and spent $130 for 300 credits so far only been able to instant message and email with a couple who have gone silent.

Thinking of getting the affair guarantee for $250 - good idea? Considering that I am in my 50's.It worked for me. It really helps if you like fat girls. I sent dozens of messages, meet three gurus in person, and fucked two of them. One turned into an affair that lasted almost a year, until I got careless and my wife caught me.

Both of the women I fucked were fat. The skinny one was very flaky and wasted a lot of my time.

Also, it's important that you learn to spot the bits and don't waste your credits on them.

HoganMike04
07-14-15, 22:37
What do you mean by "sting"? Like std? Cops?

I have had very little luck with freebies, only a few times at the Hill and Pegasus. Unless your Brad Pitt or hung like a horse, freebies are rare. If you get them, they usually have a sting. NO THANKS. However, after many years of playing with pros my new game is non pros, they are much better GFE and enjoy sex, with a "its not just a job, its an adventure" attitude. Here I have been having a lot of success.

This blog is only for free pussy so I won't contribute further other than to say stay away from the Korean bars, they are not worth the price. Much better value in Fayville.

Play safe,

PH.

PghGuy2005
09-05-15, 14:04
...Also, it's important that you learn to spot the bits and don't waste your credits on them.Are they the ones with an empty profile and no pictures .

Righton1960
09-22-15, 15:33
Long time lurker here, but post oTHEr places. I wanted to chime in on the Ashley Madison stuff. At this point I would think AM is dead in the water after the hack controversy. Also, the analysis of the hacked data suggests that a minimal number of the female profiles were real. While the vast majority were fake ones created by the company.

I've been in and out of the hobby for while. I got sucked in by a friend when she started dancing and doing porn. She told me it was a "moral obligation" to validate sex workers in all possible ways. That was just the slippery slop I needed to get me started. In the last couple of years I've gone almost completely freebie, though.

I'm here to tell you that Tinder is a beautiful thing (provided you are under 40. I think it gets tough after that or you need to be able to lie about your age). Even if you are married, it's still a gold mine. You just have to be a normal person that is straightforward about what you are looking for and have that sort of mesh with what she is looking for. I had one Tinder profile that set me up with four different on-off FWBs and never once had my face showing in the profile. I can give you tons more details on how to work it, but I can't recommend it enough.

After trying to hook up on CL Casual for a decade and it only resulting in some sad and kinda gross situations, I've had sex with 13 new people around the state in the last year. That's lots of STD tests. But all totally worth it!

PghGuy2005
09-23-15, 14:51
I'm here to tell you that Tinder is a beautiful thing (provided you are under 40. I think it gets tough after that or you need to be able to lie about your age). Even if you are married, it's still a gold mine. You just have to be a normal person that is straightforward about what you are looking for and have that sort of mesh with what she is looking for. I had one Tinder profile that set me up with four different on-off FWBs and never once had my face showing in the profile. I can give you tons more details on how to work it, but I can't recommend it enough.
...I was on OKC briefly and left when it appeared to be a regular dating site than a hookup site! Moreover I have to be discreet and OKC users expect pictures. Does your Tinder profile have no pictures at all or clever pictures that make identification from the picture difficult.

I will give Tinder a whirl!

Righton1960
09-24-15, 15:11
Does your Tinder profile have no pictures at all or clever pictures that make identification from the picture difficult.

I will give Tinder a whirl!I've never put a recognizable picture of my face on it. Need to be discreet myself. The key to Tinder is being interesting. So I will either make or grab some crazy shots. Things that someone might like you so they can ask about it. There are a TON of girls out there that want to get laid. Lots of them want some strange too but seem to not want to feel skuzzy because of it. I go with being a little weird, into interesting music / books / movies, and super-duper sex positive / GGG. I'm not interested in drama, so the non-specific pictures and being upfront about "just looking to hang out right now" or "looking for some fun adventures" kinds of stuff, then I end up with the right match. I've gotten the best lays from girls where the dialogue goes something like:

Me: Tinder is totally weird, but I'm totally into (insert something from profile or her pics) and couldn't help but write you".

Her: yeah, it's weird.

Her: what's your story.

Me: cut to the above stuff and ask something non-personal about her (what are you listening to / reading right now).

Her: I'm reading XXXX book.

Me: I loved that book, how far are you? (quickly figure out what I need to about the book as needed, google has everything).

Me: so, I'm into talking to you but don't like being on this app, do you want to meet up for a drink or something?

Her: yes.

This took me 2-3 minutes to write out and it's about that much effort of the app. Keep low expectations but stay on top of it, something will hit. I'm in Durham so only meet people in CH / Ral / sometimes go.

PghGuy2005
09-29-15, 18:50
...I've gotten the best lays from girls where the dialogue goes something like:
This took me 2-3 minutes to write out and it's about that much effort of the app. Keep low expectations but stay on top of it, something will hit. I'm in Durham so only meet people in CH / Ral / sometimes go.Do you have any constraints on your availability I. E. Can only meet certain days / times? I can play only during the day so I am not getting my hopes high with Tinder.

PghGuy2005
09-29-15, 19:08
I've never put a recognizable picture of my face on it. Need to be discreet myself.
Righton. Can you please share some tips on getting pictures where you are not recognizable. Can the face be blurred or do women tend to swipe left on them?

BTW you're the first person to spell "discreet" correctly in all the online posts / profiles I have come across!

Righton1960
10-01-15, 11:42
Righton. Can you please share some tips on getting pictures where you are not recognizable. Can the face be blurred or do women tend to swipe left on them?

BTW you're the first person to spell "discreet" correctly in all the online posts / profiles I have come across!Artsy shots are good. Like some kind of vista picture taken of you from behind. It'll show your body type and some minor physical characteristics but it's just the back of your head. At one point I just took four pictures of me all wearing masks. That got some really interesting replies. Again, the key is being interesting and thought-provoking. We go for GFE providers instead of hooking up with some rando at a bar. Think of yourself as another kind of provider looking for a service you can provide.

I don't get spelling mistakes. Not when our browsers put dotted red lines under the words and will automatically fix them for us.

Do you have any constraints on your availability I. E. Can only meet certain days / times? I can play only during the day so I am not getting my hopes high with Tinder.I have a fairly flexible schedule, but have done most playing during the day. I work at one of the local universities and have had some good times getting myself into safe fantasy-play with girls from other schools that want to fuck their TAs or professors. Good for everybody, because it gets it out of our system.

Starliner63
10-26-15, 18:42
I know that this is probably not the right place for this, but I'm kind of at a loss. I have a friend that wants to start selling her panties. She's in a bind, working a full time job and it's hard for her to make ends meet.

I told her I would help her as much as I could, and she has sold a couple of pairs but, she can't keep an ad up on Craigslist. It gets flagged soon after its put up. I know this is not everyone's cup.

Of tea, but damn, why flag the ad every time?

We have discussed venturing a little deeper in the entertainment world of adults, but for now, she wants to stick this out. Any suggestions as to how to get the work out?

She is smoking hot by the way.

Editit
10-27-15, 09:29
I know that this is probably not the right place for this, but I'm kind of at a loss. I have a friend that wants to start selling her panties. She's in a bind, working a full time job and it's hard for her to make ends meet.

I told her I would help her as much as I could, and she has sold a couple of pairs but, she can't keep an ad up on Craigslist. It gets flagged soon after its put up. I know this is not everyone's cup.

Of tea, but damn, why flag the ad every time?

We have discussed venturing a little deeper in the entertainment world of adults, but for now, she wants to stick this out. Any suggestions as to how to get the work out?

She is smoking hot by the way.So she just wants to sell them? No other activities or things on display?

Aurellius
01-31-16, 01:27
Hi!

Anyone know where can I find a mature woman for a simple, private exotic dance? I'm not looking for a model!

I tried CL but I just get a bunch of bots, flakes, and flagged ads. I'm out of ideas!

Appreciate your advice!