PDA

View Full Version : Tips, Tricks, Arguing, and BS

MilfMan865
04-20-14, 10:08
This is the place for postings that may not fit into the main Forum categories, set up as a User Blog only. Think of this as the Garbage Bin of discussion threads. Most of the topics here will be of an argumentative nature. This provides a venue to get something off of your chest without as much fear of reprimand (expect a healthy dose of reprisal though).

Please keep the "Real" threads dedicated to the enjoyment of the hobby, the adoration of women, and a strong commitment to fulfilling the purpose of this Forum.

MilfMan865
04-20-14, 12:13
I'm seeing numerous newer members throwing the GFE label around for providers who post on this forum instead of the BP, CL, or others. After reading those reviews, the providers in question don't fit GFE. Not even close. From the complaints about being rushed, time wasted because of obsessive tendencies, not getting the full hour, not even considering MSOG for the the time that you've already paid for, and CBJ, those providers may be better described as "just an experience". The YMMV always comes into play since no one knows what kinds of girlfriends you've had in the past (fembots do exist). Unreasonable expectations may be set by providers posing as GFE, but not fulfilling the most basic requirements of the description. Some just don't pass the GFE sMELl test. Thoughts?

(from a popular search engine).

GFE.

A "provider" that provides genuine intimacy as well as.

Sexual services making the "client" feel as if they are.

With a partner not a pro.

Including but not limited to:

Oral sex without cover.

Long and deep kissing.

Lots of eye contact.

Cuddling,

Intimate conversation,

The desire to please.

Etc.

OldSchool71
04-21-14, 02:32
I'm seeing numerous newer members throwing the GFE label around for providers who post on this forum instead of the BP, CL, or others. After reading those reviews, the providers in question don't fit GFE. Not even close. From the complaints about being rushed, time wasted because of obsessive tendencies, not getting the full hour, not even considering MSOG for the the time that you've already paid for, and CBJ, those providers may be better described as "just an experience". The YMMV always comes into play since no one knows what kinds of girlfriends you've had in the past (fembots do exist). Unreasonable expectations may be set by providers posing as GFE, but not fulfilling the most basic requirements of the description. Some just don't pass the GFE sMELl test. Thoughts?

(from a popular search engine).

GFE.

A "provider" that provides genuine intimacy as well as.

Sexual services making the "client" feel as if they are.

With a partner not a pro.

Including but not limited to:

Oral sex without cover.

Long and deep kissing.

Lots of eye contact.

Cuddling,

Intimate conversation,

The desire to please.

Etc.Although no search engine could ever describe a real GFE, I would say YMMV in several different ways. In my opinion, for a true GFE experience, you must have 3 things.

1. DFK. No girlfriend would be a girlfriend without some nice tongue action.

2. BBBJ. If my girlfriend ever pulled out a rubber to blow me, she wouldn't be my girlfriend after she finished.

3. Petting / touching / cuddling. I do not necessarily believe they should do MSOG, however I do believe they should be non rushed and take their time with me.

I never liked the MSOG thing because (A) With GFE foreplay, it should always take damn near an hour anyway, & (B) I don't want to deter them from wanting to see me again or wear them out. In my experience, If I bust in the first 5 minutes (which has happened before) then I could see the need for it, but me personally, I love the build up of it all into one huge explosion as opposed to 2 normal ones. Obviously they are there for one thing & one thing only, & well we are too. I know a true GFE although she doesn't advertise and is a true GFE, let me know anytime I can help you contact her, She is my ATF, and a girl I introduced to the business over 10 years ago Jenny Heart, she has matured into a sweet non rushed session but doesn't enjoy the BBBJ sometimes on certain people so YMMV there.

Spicy Dreams
04-21-14, 12:18
For me what defines a GFE most of all is passionate kissing. Anything less than that is not a GFE. Kissing is the cornerstone, including during sex. A GF is freshly washed up and presentable, you never feel like you're stepping in right behind another guy. She must also act like she genuinely enjoys your company, likes having sex with you and doesn't let anything else distract her, and doesn't say things like "we've got to hurry, ok?" in the middle of sex. I know some girls want you inside them as soon as you're hard. But a GF likes spending a little time all over, and especially loves it when you spend time all over her. No true GF will pull you away from giving her oral either, she'll want to ride your face if you let her, haha. That's my take.

MilfMan865
06-22-14, 17:10
I had to laugh at what I witnessed. Just noticed a provider with UTR as part of her handle and she has ads posted on public forums. I can understand "low volume", but definitely not UTR. It totally goes against what I consider UTR. I needed a good laugh for the day. It's about seeing a dude called Tiny and he happens to be 6'6" 350 pounds. The irony, got to love it.

Stay Safe,

MilfMan.

Smokie4
06-25-14, 22:10
Seems like the BP Ads are just getting worse so I thought I would add a rant. It's almost worth taking out a ad if I knew they read them. All these ads with fake pics. Do they think we are stupid. One click on the pic and they are busted in 2 seconds. Arden / Sidney Jo saying her pics are real, please. Skylar's ad that says pics are real and recent when I know the same pics have been in her ad for over a year. 100% Well reviewed? Where are they? Ad a link to that. I have not seen one "Real" review that was positive in months. A few board reviews by our friend with multiple usernames that are so easy to spot it's not funny Then there is her friend Kristina using the fake pics. Then you get into the content of the ad. All caps yelling at us telling us what not to do. Don't ask for pic even though we both know they are not real. Don't text. Don't ask questions. Here's what I'm not going to do CALL YOU! Okay I feel better now, back to regular programming.

Wise Guy 868
06-26-14, 10:23
I had to laugh at what I witnessed. Just noticed a provider with UTR as part of her handle and she has ads posted on public forums. I can understand "low volume", but definitely not UTR. It totally goes against what I consider UTR. I needed a good laugh for the day. It's about seeing a dude called Tiny and he happens to be 6'6" 350 pounds. The irony, got to love it.

Stay Safe,

MilfMan.As soon as she started to put ads in public, UTR is no longer apply.

She can still use the handle UTRxxxx, which does not mean anything. Just like my handle, I don't think I'm a wise guy and nor would anyone assume I am. It's just a name she likes to use and nothing wrong about that.

If someone use the name 18 yearhotgirl, would anyone expect an 18 year old? We are smarter than that. For all we know, the person could be a 45 year old fat guy.

MilfMan865
07-04-14, 10:06
As soon as she started to put ads in public, UTR is no longer apply.

She can still use the handle UTRxxxx, which does not mean anything. Just like my handle, I don't think I'm a wise guy and nor would anyone assume I am. It's just a name she likes to use and nothing wrong about that.

If someone use the name 18 yearhotgirl, would anyone expect an 18 year old? We are smarter than that. For all we know, the person could be a 45 year old fat guy.Excellent points! I am now seeing where UTRs on the Chattanooga Board are commanding 150/ hh and 300/ hr. Holy Smoke, Batman! If UTRs can command way above market rate in East Tennessee (specifically Chattanooga), more power to them, but I reminisce about the days when UTRs came in slightly below market value, proved themselves, and then their donations increased to reflect the experience. I enjoy the new, fresh face on the scene like the next guy, but I don't want to feel like I'm getting screwed. I've seen a luxury Kia, so I'm not surprised by much any more.

Stay Safe,

MilfMan.

VeryDirect
07-05-14, 07:33
Excellent points! I am now seeing where UTRs on the Chattanooga Board are commanding 150/ hh and 300/ hr. Holy Smoke, Batman! If UTRs can command way above market rate in East Tennessee (specifically Chattanooga), more power to them, but I reminisce about the days when UTRs came in slightly below market value, proved themselves, and then their donations increased to reflect the experience. I enjoy the new, fresh face on the scene like the next guy, but I don't want to feel like I'm getting screwed. I've seen a luxury Kia, so I'm not surprised by much any more.

Stay Safe,

MilfMan.A lot of people are willing to pay premium for someone who isn't worn out, which typically happens in time with providers.

Jerry1235
07-05-14, 18:36
Excellent points! I am now seeing where UTRs on the Chattanooga Board are commanding 150/ hh and 300/ hr. Holy Smoke, Batman! If UTRs can command way above market rate in East Tennessee (specifically Chattanooga), more power to them, but I reminisce about the days when UTRs came in slightly below market value, proved themselves, and then their donations increased to reflect the experience. I enjoy the new, fresh face on the scene like the next guy, but I don't want to feel like I'm getting screwed. I've seen a luxury Kia, so I'm not surprised by much any more.

Stay Safe,

MilfMan.Who or what determines "fair market value" when it comes to providers? There are some excellent providers that give exceptional service and ask for $200-$250. You have a couple of guys there bringing in UTRs with prices on or below $200. They may or may not be proven and as such, are not asking for more. If and when they are considered "proven", do they then raise their prices, as has been alluded by some? The service is the same. Only difference is now they are known.

I hope I didn't come across as a jerk that doesn't want to pay. I pay their asking price if I can afford it. If not, I don't see them. I don't try to finagle with them.

Wiggles
07-05-14, 19:20
Who or what determines "fair market value" when it comes to providers? There are some excellent providers that give exceptional service and ask for $200-$250. You have a couple of guys there bringing in UTRs with prices on or below $200. They may or may not be proven and as such, are not asking for more. If and when they are considered "proven", do they then raise their prices, as has been alluded by some? The service is the same. Only difference is now they are known.

I hope I didn't come across as a jerk that doesn't want to pay. I pay their asking price if I can afford it. If not, I don't see them. I don't try to finagle with them.Totally agree, guys have to be crazy to spend $300 when we have great girls for $150 and less. If they start at $150 range and you want to tip another $50, fine. But I will never make that the starting price. SBL girls which I top notch are only $200.

Smokie4
07-05-14, 22:12
Totally agree, guys have to be crazy to spend $300 when we have great girls for $150 and less. If they start at $150 range and you want to tip another $50, fine. But I will never make that the starting price. SBL girls which I top notch are only $200.I'll agree with you Wiggles. I'm not giving 300 for anyone. Well, there is one that travels that gets that and shows up here about once a year. That one I would but it's just because she has everything I want and there is a bucket list factor for me. Even at 200 that's tough for me. The visiting girl was getting that this week. I thought it was high but we did our homework on her and knew there should not be a weak spot in looks or service. Add in the "new" factor and overall it was worth it. I would do it again. There was one that came in from out of town for a donation of 2 and that was discounted. My homework and feeling were it was worth it. I was right. In fact it garnered another 50 in tip from me which is rare. Did she earn it? In my eyes, hell yes! It was a total blow out and she did not have a weak spot in her game. I think the touring girls will get a higher donation most of the time because their is a certain amount of hype surrounding the visit. I also pay for the "New" factor just because that's part of the hobby I enjoy. I guess it comes down supply / demand. If the market does not support the requested donation then either it must be reduced by the Provider or she can find her something else to do. As long as we supply the fuel to the fire it will keep burning. Just my two cents.

Jerry1235
07-05-14, 23:52
I'll agree with you Wiggles. I'm not giving 300 for anyone. Well, there is one that travels that gets that and shows up here about once a year. That one I would but it's just because she has everything I want and there is a bucket list factor for me. Even at 200 that's tough for me. The visiting girl was getting that this week. I thought it was high but we did our homework on her and knew there should not be a weak spot in looks or service. Add in the "new" factor and overall it was worth it. I would do it again. There was one that came in from out of town for a donation of 2 and that was discounted. My homework and feeling were it was worth it. I was right. In fact it garnered another 50 in tip from me which is rare. Did she earn it? In my eyes, hell yes! It was a total blow out and she did not have a weak spot in her game. I think the touring girls will get a higher donation most of the time because their is a certain amount of hype surrounding the visit. I also pay for the "New" factor just because that's part of the hobby I enjoy. I guess it comes down supply / demand. If the market does not support the requested donation then either it must be reduced by the Provider or she can find her something else to do. As long as we supply the fuel to the fire it will keep burning. Just my two cents.Exactly. They supply, we demand. We as customers will never get in agreement as to how much we should pay them because of some of the reasons you just stated, Gem. I love short, petite ladies. Am I willing to pay more. Within reason, meaning I won't go over a certain amount. Another guy might come around and may not like short and petite. He won't partake if her price is higher then he thinks she's worth. Key words, " he THINKS she's worth". You get the point, different strokes for different folks. That been the case, there's no uniformity. They charge what they want, we pay what we can. We meet somewhere in the middle.

On a different note, I am so jealous of you guys enjoying those UTRs over there. LOL.

MilfMan865
07-22-14, 15:34
I keep seeing reports of somehow getting cashed and dashed, providers who were previously offering stellar service and have since dropped off, and other messed up stuff. It got me thinking what would be considered deal breakers. I stopped seeing several providers over the years for one reason or another and often declined moving forward based on some of the provider's initial responses. If any of the ladies read this, take note if applicable and it can be a win-win for all. I'll get the list started, so add what you see fit.

1) No MSOG offered, so one and done. If I procure X amount of your time, I should be able to use the time for as many visits to the honey pot as time allows.

2) Real-life provider is so far from the pics, it's almost hard to tell if it is really the same person.

3) CBJ only available. I don't mind a CBJ, but BBBJ should at least available for consideration.

4) Not respecting time constraints. Endless texting back and forth and often hearing only crickets when the appointment time comes.

5) Obvious substance issues. No elaboration needed.

The Load2
01-29-15, 01:38
I keep seeing reports of somehow getting cashed and dashed, providers who were previously offering stellar service and have since dropped off, and other messed up stuff. It got me thinking what would be considered deal breakers. I stopped seeing several providers over the years for one reason or another and often declined moving forward based on some of the provider's initial responses. If any of the ladies read this, take note if applicable and it can be a win-win for all. I'll get the list started, so add what you see fit.

1) No MSOG offered, so one and done. If I procure X amount of your time, I should be able to use the time for as many visits to the honey pot as time allows.

2) Real-life provider is so far from the pics, it's almost hard to tell if it is really the same person.

3) CBJ only available. I don't mind a CBJ, but BBBJ should at least available for consideration.

4) Not respecting time constraints. Endless texting back and forth and often hearing only crickets when the appointment time comes.

5) Obvious substance issues. No elaboration needed.#1 cash and dash. #2 crackhead / H addicts I understand some provider's do other things and I can look past certain things. But any sign of crack or H and I'm gone! #3. Bad hygiene probably should be#1 if it ain't right and you should be a shamed of yourself for seeing a monger with a smelly / dirty vag! Mongers too I would never show up to see Mel or Bree with dirty sweaty balls or stinky armpits. # 4 Bad teeth / dirty teeth / no teeth. If I see it I'm in the wrong place. No shows don't really bother me I'll just call someone else or spend the donation on myself.

NorthernRebel
03-20-15, 19:43
Seems like the BP Ads are just getting worse so I thought I would add a rant. It's almost worth taking out a ad if I knew they read them. All these ads with fake pics. Do they think we are stupid. One click on the pic and they are busted in 2 seconds. Arden / Sidney Jo saying her pics are real, please. Skylar's ad that says pics are real and recent when I know the same pics have been in her ad for over a year. 100% Well reviewed? Where are they? Ad a link to that. I have not seen one "Real" review that was positive in months. A few board reviews by our friend with multiple usernames that are so easy to spot it's not funny Then there is her friend Kristina using the fake pics. Then you get into the content of the ad. All caps yelling at us telling us what not to do. Don't ask for pic even though we both know they are not real. Don't text. Don't ask questions. Here's what I'm not going to do CALL YOU! Okay I feel better now, back to regular programming.First night off in some time so I was browsing through the board. I couldn't agree with you more, Gern. Fake pics from 1, 2, 3 years ago. Come on! Search by a telephone number and you get all sorts of different names popping up. Those are the ones that I stay away from. I have to say, the provider I met was down in Columbus, GA. Took a chance and hit a home run with her. I can't wait to get back that way again.

NorthernRebel
03-24-15, 10:52
What is the general feeling of incall vs outcall? Which do you prefer and why? I know for myself I tend to prefer incall because I don't the provider. I did make one exception for our local providers because of the reviews I saw about her.

WingShooter
03-25-15, 04:35
What is the general feeling of incall vs outcall? Which do you prefer and why? I know for myself I tend to prefer incall because I don't the provider. I did make one exception for our local providers because of the reviews I saw about her.Incall for me. My preferences are based on risk factor. I feel a little safer with the ones that worked out of their residences. Motels are too risking for me.

MissTiffany
03-27-15, 20:37
I prefer outcall only because I live here. Also, it requires getting a room because I am certainly not seeing new people at my house.

Even in the RARE event I have someone who is a regular to my place. I still dwell on the fact of what if this guy shows up whenever he wants?. Or what if he becomes weird and starts lurking around?

Just my thoughts.

Silverknight
05-04-15, 17:03
Thought she was honest wanted to help her out for later sessions. Well got me for 360 live and learn. Remember the rules find the pussy pay the pussy fuck the pussy. Valueable words just some advice for new guys.

Rant over.

Happy hunting.

SK.

Jackknoff
05-04-15, 21:37
Thought she was honest wanted to help her out for later sessions. Well got me for 360 live and learn. Remember the rules find the pussy pay the pussy fuck the pussy. Valueable words just some advice for new guys.

Rant over.

Happy hunting.

SK.That sucks, who was it?

GentleGus
05-24-15, 02:31

Rant over.

Happy hunting.

SK.LOL! Great advice I only wish someone had told me that four yrs ago. I have done the help thing many times so many I feel like my handle should be Wells fargo. Ill say there are a few that I felt really appriciated the help but to most were all just atm machines and when we don't spit the $ out, well were just any empty atm machine and they are calling the next guy for the help. Like you I have learned my lesson hard way and moved on.

ChuckEpoo
07-15-15, 19:26
Of those that are not known with a couple of posts, each asking for information, and at the same time pm ' in senior members asking the same. Got a pm from someone the other day had a screen name that sounded like it would belong to a female. Didn't have but a few posts if I remember correctly asking me questions and acting like we had met and had a great time in the past. I deleted it without much thought but today I rreceived a pm from a "bulldog25" stating to please help a new guy who didn't know anything. Asked for info on a provider that I said did things well. I looked at the post history. Two board posts made today asking for members to help a new guy out, wants someone to explain how to contact escorts.

SmokeDivertn
07-15-15, 19:34
True, although we all have to start out somewhere. I will agree that was a bit blatant.

We have a few girls on here that know some personal stuff about some of our members.

ALWAYS be on the DL no matter how cool a provider seems.

All it takes is one (1) slip up and Uncle LEO will have us.

I am a monger from way back, and I JUST found out about this page / site, so I have used it to my advantage to make myself keenly aware of what goes on around me, and how I conduct myself when out and about.

Stay safe my brothers.

Of those that are not known with a couple of posts, each asking for information, and at the same time pm ' in senior members asking the same. Got a pm from someone the other day had a screen name that sounded like it would belong to a female. Didn't have but a few posts if I remember correctly asking me questions and acting like we had met and had a great time in the past. I deleted it without much thought but today I rreceived a pm from a "bulldog25" stating to please help a new guy who didn't know anything. Asked for info on a provider that I said did things well. I looked at the post history. Two board posts made today asking for members to help a new guy out, wants someone to explain how to contact escorts.

EarthMover
07-15-15, 21:28
I received a pm today from the same person saying the person I had reviewed sound like the type of person they would like to meet and asking same type questions. I deleted pm. They may be legit but very suspicious.

Smokie4
07-16-15, 18:31
Got a PM forwarded from Ashlyn Heart. Seems as though Ole Bulldog25 sent her a PM wanting to see her. She told him she only caters to Senior Members or trusted guys and that he needed to read the forums and learn. Also that she would not see him. Here was his response to her.

"Stfu * I'm not going to waste my time to do research on a sex website forum. I'm legit and you are the one missing out LOL. I'm just here to have fun".

Paxab
03-09-16, 03:10
True, although we all have to start out somewhere. I will agree that was a bit blatant.

We have a few girls on here that know some personal stuff about some of our members.

ALWAYS be on the DL no matter how cool a provider seems.

All it takes is one (1) slip up and Uncle LEO will have us.

I am a monger from way back, and I JUST found out about this page / site, so I have used it to my advantage to make myself keenly aware of what goes on around me, and how I conduct myself when out and about.

Stay safe my brothers.There is a level of etiquette and decorum that is unknown unless you are initiated so you have to be bold to begin with because one would not know any other way? No?

The Load2
03-15-16, 04:39
I would like to give a shout out to the person posting self reviews. LOL.

The Load2
04-29-16, 01:57
So how is asking a member who hasn't posted any reviews, to have a Trusted provider (s) vouch for him before giving him any info argumentative?

Depends on how you ask.

1. You have zero reviews, RTFF, fuck some chick and give before asking for handouts (Argumentative)

Or as was your case "Sorry my friend but you have ZERO reviews! If you can get 2 TRUSTED well Reviewed provider's to vouch for you, you Might have a chance. We don't talk to strangers" (Really Argumentative)

2. Welcome to the forum, you will probably find that your requests for info will be better received once you have established yourself by sharing some info. (Not Argumentative)

3. Saying nothing (Always Not Argumentative)

Seems pretty simple to me just don't be douchey.

A2

The Load2
04-29-16, 12:03
So how is asking a member who hasn't posted any reviews, to have a Trusted provider (s) vouch for him before giving him any info argumentative?

Depends on how you ask.

1. You have zero reviews, RTFF, fuck some chick and give before asking for handouts (Argumentative)

Or as was your case "Sorry my friend but you have ZERO reviews! If you can get 2 TRUSTED well Reviewed provider's to vouch for you, you Might have a chance. We don't talk to strangers" (Really Argumentative)

2. Welcome to the forum, you will probably find that your requests for info will be better received once you have established yourself by sharing some info. (Not Argumentative)

3. Saying nothing (Always Not Argumentative)

Seems pretty simple to me just don't be douchey.

A2I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. That wasn't argumentative IMO.

ChuckEpoo
06-20-16, 12:55
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. That wasn't argumentative IMO.I have to agree with the load2. Helping a newbie out with proper forum "how to" isn't argumentative IMHO. But I also agree with A2 it's all in how you do it. I saw nothing wrong with how it was worded. Every member should be required to vet their self before any information is given to then. Every member should be required to give to the community some portion instead of just taking.

Monger706
08-19-16, 02:34
I am a newbie first off, so I may get destroyed for posting. Anyway, I am a big guy (weight) and I want to know if a providers generally have a problem with it.

Fcw1023
08-26-16, 12:16
Ok so has anyone had any success with online dating websites such as adultfriendfinder or anything like that just to find some free side action? Yes I'm married and looking for a daytime friend. Are there any legit websites out there?? I'm a little older (48) and would prefer college age girls (who can blame me, haha) if anyone knows of a good resource to find such things, please let me know, private msg or add to my post. Thanks!!

Gukumatz
08-30-16, 16:03
Ok so has anyone had any success with online dating websites such as adultfriendfinder or anything like that just to find some free side action?Regardless of your situation, I will say that 99/100, if not 999/1000 profiles on ""adult" dating sites are fake. And a lot of them are really good fakes because they often glean them from other online sites and tweak them just enough to make them adult, or use stolen images with stolen profiles, etc. Whether those fakes are made by scammers or by the website, itself, doesn't really matter; it's simply not in the website's short term interest to make any real effort to stop it, and since most people are members of such sites for only a short time, anyway, "short term interest" is really all the site cares about. You might reach a real person, but then you have to wade through the mess of trying to be the 1/100 that individual might be attracted to. Then, of course, you may get into issues such as what recently happened with Ashley Madison, where they didn't even bother with actual security, only the pretense of it, and had their entire member database stolen and shared with the world. Or a multitude of "adult" websites that are known to charge credit cards for increasing amounts, or for memberships months after "cancellation. " All that said, I did meet a handful of people from AFF; however, my experiences were such that the frustration of wading through the fakes, the flaky, or the downright bitchy for no cause from me (simply bad experiences they've been through on the same site, so they assume you're the same), just didn't make the trouble worthwhile.

Whatever you choose to do, best of luck.

MilfMan865
09-16-16, 22:23
Ok so has anyone had any success with online dating websites such as adultfriendfinder or anything like that just to find some free side action? The operative work in your inquiry may be "free". Not necessarily free, but you may want to try Seeking Arrangement (SA). You'll have to filter the pros from the hot college girls trying to make ends meet, but it may be a worthy endeavor for you to check out. The Knoxville board has a User Blog dedicated to SA. I've been pleasantly surprised, many times over, with the results (hot college girls, not clock watchers, more bank for the buck, and perceived lower volume).

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.

Wiggles
06-21-17, 15:50
You now have 7 posts on this person and no one else has any reviews of her on here. You say she did not know about the site until someone told her? But all reviews here are from you. So until I see someone with cred post a review about her I would proceed with caution.

I have been playing around for about a month straight now since divorce. I had seen a few others before divorce but didn't join USGsg because she was always doing phone checks and internet search checks, like a detective. But once I got free and have the house to myself. I joined the group. I always kept tabs on where the action was but just hadn't joined. But as soon as I did, the first dream I had that day was with Tangi. The fact that she is so pretty and clean cut. Would make you think that she might be stuck up or some kind of snob. But it was the exact opposite. She likes to talk for a while, asking about your work, your home life almost like a therapist or something. Then she takes control and the dream is incredible. The one thing that a few of you have pm'd me about is location. She will only come to you. And is very paranoid about seeing your I'd or some kind of paper trail and proof that you are the person you say. Even asked if I had a Facebook or Twitter that she could see. At first I was leary about that but being that she was coming to my house, I said what the hell. Luckily for me. The ex wife has her own place with her new man. And that's fine. Hell the marriage has technically been over for a few years any damn way. So, good luck to husband number three! But Tangi will only come to you. And I have seen her three times now. And today may be number four. The dream with her is CAMEL TOED AND JUICY.

She didn't even know about this group until one of you told her about it. The last time I seen her she asked. What is USA? Because one of you texted her and said she had good reviews on USA.

But by far the best. I don't review anyone for brownie points, I'm going to tell you pretty much exactly what the experience was. Check my review history. But she gets 5 stars * Clean cut but freaky.

SmoothGuy423
06-21-17, 17:56
You now have 7 posts on this person and no one else has any reviews of her on here. You say she did not know about the site until someone told her? But all reviews here are from you. So until I see someone with cred post a review about her I would proceed with caution.Wiggles you are a senior. And I don't know any members personally. That I am aware of. Why don't you or whoever reached out before do just that. Don't just take my review. Hell I just reached out to Leah and her both for later. Because Leah is also great. My other two friends don't post anymore and haven't returned any of my calls. So I don't know if they are out the biz or what.

But Wiggles, have at it. Check her out yourself.

I plan to again. I'm just having fun man. While I can. And fight this little about of cancer that I am fighting. I'm just having fun brother.

SmoothGuy423
06-21-17, 19:02
You now have 7 posts on this person and no one else has any reviews of her on here. You say she did not know about the site until someone told her? But all reviews here are from you. So until I see someone with cred post a review about her I would proceed with caution.I know the admin people will probably delete this or maybe not. I didn't read your entire comment just skimmed through it, but just re-read it where you said something about proceeding on seeing someone that I have given a good review on with caution. "I would proceed with caution" where your exact words. I'm not going to light you up on here over a review. But what I am going to do, is to continue doing what I do. And that is sharing info with this group as I experience it. Hell, it's fun to me. But it's a bit ludicrous and almost child like for a senior member of this group whom has the same abilities that I or anyone else on here has to see someone. And give them a review. Good or bad. If it's good or great! I'm going to share it. If it's bad, horrible or shitty. I'm going to share it. Now do me a favor. A huge one. And "proceed with caution" on that my friend. Thanks.

AfterDarkDan
12-26-19, 22:18
A lot of things have transpired since my last legitimate post. First my laptop was stolen so the last post about Lacey was not from me. So I'm here to set the record straight. I have enjoy my time with her (she is always ready if you know what I mean). What she can do will most definitely put a smile on your face for sure. She is as her ad describes always wet and ready to please. Never rushed very attentive. If your someone she is familiar with and she knows what you like she will take the initiative you don't have to say anything she's on it. If you ask she will tell you what she likes. She's always a lot of fun. Never a dull moment, and worth every penny. Call her see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Member #6358
12-27-19, 09:00
A lot of things have transpired since my last legitimate post. First my laptop was stolen so the last post about Lacey was not from me. So I'm here to set the record straight. I have enjoy my time with her (she is always ready if you know what I mean). What she can do will most definitely put a smile on your face for sure. She is as her ad describes always wet and ready to please. Never rushed very attentive. If your someone she is familiar with and she knows what you like she will take the initiative you don't have to say anything she's on it. If you ask she will tell you what she likes. She's always a lot of fun. Never a dull moment, and worth every penny. Call her see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.So your laptop got stolen, the thief then logged on to this site and only made one negative post which mentioned only one girl? Oh yeah seems legit.

JohnChatt71
12-27-19, 11:34
So your laptop got stolen, the thief then logged on to this site and only made one negative post which mentioned only one girl? Oh yeah seems legit.Is this Lacey blackmailing you to post a review? Haha otherwise I'm sure the poster is Lacey. Sounds like an advertisement to me.

ColdFusion2500
01-06-20, 20:33
Had a visit with Lacey yesterday first overnight. I normally do 1 hr visits, and they have been good she's energetic and attentive to what I like, but the overnight was like the hr. In terbo. Her ad says wet it should say always wet. The whole night she never quit. When we would take the occasional break we were talking about all the fun yet to cum.Hey Lacey aka afterdarkdan how are ya? Your third visit was the breakers for me. But here's why your posting fake reviews about yourself, quit refusing to do what you advertise namely BBBJ, you seem to do absolutely everything to not do it. Quit bitchin about touching your hair, and put down the fuc&ing phone and pay attention to the client at hand.

Roogie
01-07-20, 06:28
Had a visit with Lacey yesterday first overnight. I normally do 1 hr visits, and they have been good she's energetic and attentive to what I like, but the overnight was like the hr. In terbo. Her ad says wet it should say always wet. The whole night she never quit. When we would take the occasional break we were talking about all the fun yet to cum.ADD? Why are we here again? 7 total posts, all about Lacey. It's overtly evident that you are a shill. Please don't abuse our message boards with this crap. It is way too easy for us to review your posts and see your games.

ColdFusion2500
01-07-20, 08:26
Had a visit with Lacey yesterday first overnight. I normally do 1 hr visits, and they have been good she's energetic and attentive to what I like, but the overnight was like the hr. In terbo. Her ad says wet it should say always wet. The whole night she never quit. When we would take the occasional break we were talking about all the fun yet to cum.If Lacey would do as she promises in her stg ad she wouldn't need to post fake ads.

EasyLife772
02-23-20, 08:59
Another pointless review. Who is April? Pics, link? Was it incall or outcall and if incall what was the location like? How much time for 120 roses because in this area that should be an hour. What positions did you dream of? What rules does she have? How are we supposed to stay safe with no details?

Yes, April is still amazing just as before. She still delivers great quality of non-rushed daydreaming. I dreamed the damage was $. 2. Well worth. Glad to see her again and catch up. After waking up, I thought to myself what a pleasant dream. Stay safe!

ItsFillerTime
02-24-20, 02:34
Another pointless review. Who is April? Pics, link? Was it incall or outcall and if incall what was the location like? How much time for 120 roses because in this area that should be an hour. What positions did you dream of? What rules does she have? How are we supposed to stay safe with no details?If I remember correctly, wasn't there an AA spinner reviewed a while back on here by the name of April? Haven't heard anything mentioned about her in some time, but based on this guy's other posts, I'm thinking it might be her?

EasyLife772
02-28-20, 11:26
This post wasn't about Cherry to begin with. This kind of white knighting and wrong provider info is toxic for the forum and can lead newbies and seniors alike into dangerous situations. The actual provider "Kandace" aka Candace Chaos and several other aliases has plenty of negative reviews here from a year ago and further back.

Yes! Definitely looks better than pics. Very cool and takes her job very seriously.

SmoothGuy423
02-28-20, 19:55
So has cherry gone by another name in the past? I have been out of the area. Confused.If there is intel on this one that speaks to her being candy chaos or whoever. That is in a past link or discussion. Share it and keep your accusations of "white knighting" confined to yourself. Even a pm, with info to the contrary would be great. Senior member means senior member. Not God. "Tu comprende?

Bodney0019
02-29-20, 07:32
This post wasn't about Cherry to begin with. This kind of white knighting and wrong provider info is toxic for the forum and can lead newbies and seniors alike into dangerous situations. The actual provider "Kandace" aka Candace Chaos and several other aliases has plenty of negative reviews here from a year ago and further back.White Knighting accusation is BS. If you've had a bad experience with her then post it.

As for me, I'm giving an honest review based on my experiences with her. I've seen her four times over the past 6-8 months. The first time she was kind of shy, as if new to the business. The other three times she seamed more relaxed and comfortable. Maybe it was because she was getting comfortable with me and me with her.

But every time I left satisfied with her and the service I received.

EasyLife772
02-29-20, 09:33
And yet here we are still, with no details whatsoever.

White Knighting accusation is BS. If you've had a bad experience with her then post it.

As for me, I'm giving an honest review based on my experiences with her. I've seen her four times over the past 6-8 months. The first time she was kind of shy, as if new to the business. The other three times she seamed more relaxed and comfortable. Maybe it was because she was getting comfortable with me and me with her.

But every time I left satisfied with her and the service I received.

RedBankJohn
12-06-21, 23:01
Am I just cynical or is it a major convenient occurrence that a two different posters, one with only 4 post and one with a single post and all touting the superior performance of the same provider?

Seen her before work love seeing her message me for her contact information very wet and head super good. $300 is the price.

E1000
12-06-21, 23:44
I made a account to review her for a discount next time and the service is really good maybe you should check her out and what's wrong with reviewing someone as another provider that told me about her.

BeenAwhile
12-07-21, 06:15
Yeah. Noticed it too.

Saw her pics. Seemed to good to be true. Red flag

Am I just cynical or is it a major convenient occurrence that a two different posters, one with only 4 post and one with a single post and all touting the superior performance of the same provider?.

Seacapt
12-07-21, 09:30
Am I just cynical or is it a major convenient occurrence that a two different posters, one with only 4 post and one with a single post and all touting the superior performance of the same provider?Received her phone number texted did not pull the trigger is very odd?

LiveToGolf1964
12-09-21, 00:29
Am I just cynical or is it a major convenient occurrence that a two different posters, one with only 4 post and one with a single post and all touting the superior performance of the same provider?Usually a strong indication of a fake review but there was a funny one in Indy. To steal someone else's verbiage, a senior up there got butt hurt because one of the ladies was out of his prices range so he started accusing her of writing her own reviews as well as he would post something negative in response to any positive reviews on her. This classy guy, HoHunter2, got into a pissing match accusing a newbie of being an escort and writing her own reviews. His reasoning was the newbie used a word in his handle that was too big for him to understand Funny thing is the lady doesn't have a negative review from anyone up there and I put her on my list for an upcoming convention I'm attending there. Most of it has been deleted but it is still funny - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33590-Higher-End-Escorts&p=5643701&viewfull=1#post5643701.

I did want to thank a few Srs. That made some recommendations for me for your great city. Unfortunately, between work and the ladies schedules, I was a left dry but hoping Indy will be better as I head up there tomorrow.

ShagMaster D
12-21-21, 19:07
Bad News for the doubters!

She is real! And Real Hott!

SD.

Usually a strong indication of a fake review but there was a funny one in Indy. To steal someone else's verbiage, a senior up there got butt hurt because one of the ladies was out of his prices range so he started accusing her of writing her own reviews as well as he would post something negative in response to any positive reviews on her. This classy guy, HoHunter2, got into a pissing match accusing a newbie of being an escort and writing her own reviews. His reasoning was the newbie used a word in his handle that was too big for him to understand Funny thing is the lady doesn't have a negative review from anyone up there and I put her on my list for an upcoming convention I'm attending there. Most of it has been deleted but it is still funny - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33590-Higher-End-Escorts&p=5643701&viewfull=1#post5643701.

I did want to thank a few Srs. That made some recommendations for me for your great city. Unfortunately, between work and the ladies schedules, I was a left dry but hoping Indy will be better as I head up there tomorrow.

AtroCity123
12-21-21, 19:23
Bad News for the doubters!

She is real! And Real Hott!

SD.Yea I will verify she is real, and she is for sure cute.

Louis557
12-21-21, 21:05
I had a dream with her a few years back in Chatt, pictures are accurate, she's 27. Nice tight petite body, no kids at all, medium perky tits, small ass, cute face, clean shaved tight and wet kitty. Her hotel was decent, clean and candles smelled good, she didn't have any pimps or john activity, I was a bit skeptical to visit her at first because of the Hamilton place area is infested, but she re-assured me that she is drama free, real and not a John. She even sent me some reviews of her on the erotic review site, Eccie and Trystlink so once I got there I felt at ease and she helped with that. She has nice intellectual conversation with "the girl next door" type of feeling. We even lost track of time, but she didn't mind at all, I even tipped her for the extra time and superb service. She has very minimal tattoos, talks very proper and she's not ghetto at all this girl which I love this girl is from the suburbs. We did covered BJ, mish and doggy, she sat on my cock afterwards to ride me and I came instantly, she giggled a little, got up and came back to wipe my cock with warm wipes. LOL such a sweetie. Nice experience. Saw her post on megapersonals yesterday so I contacted her. She just made it to Tennessee 2 days ago. She's back from Texas permanently and isn't having to much luck with mega personal so far so I wanted to help her out. Also, I have another dream with her tomorrow morning! Says her rates right now are 60 for a half an hour and 120 for a full hour for the holidays. She even does overnight visits, prostate rubs and body massages which she's indeed very good at. This one is a hidden gem guys! And the perfect regular / repeat. She goes by Amber Love and she has older reviews on here from the past also https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/21025991.

AmberLove
12-21-21, 23:13
I had a dream with her a few years back in Chatt, pictures are accurate, she's 27. Nice tight petite body, no kids at all, medium perky tits, small ass, cute face, clean shaved tight and wet kitty. Her hotel was decent, clean and candles smelled good, she didn't have any pimps or john activity, I was a bit skeptical to visit her at first because of the Hamilton place area is infested, but she re-assured me that she is drama free, real and not a John. She even sent me some reviews of her on the erotic review site, Eccie and Trystlink so once I got there I felt at ease and she helped with that. She has nice intellectual conversation with "the girl next door" type of feeling. We even lost track of time, but she didn't mind at all, I even tipped her for the extra time and superb service. She has very minimal tattoos, talks very proper and she's not ghetto at all this girl which I love this girl is from the suburbs. We did covered BJ, mish and doggy, she sat on my cock afterwards to ride me and I came instantly, she giggled a little, got up and came back to wipe my cock with warm wipes. LOL such a sweetie. Nice experience. Saw her post on megapersonals yesterday so I contacted her. She just made it to Tennessee 2 days ago. She's back from Texas permanently and isn't having to much luck with mega personal so far so I wanted to help her out. Also, I have another dream with her tomorrow morning! Says her rates right now are 60 for a half an hour and 120 for a full hour for the holidays. She even does overnight visits, prostate rubs and body massages which she's indeed very good at. This one is a hidden gem guys! And the perfect regular / repeat. She goes by Amber Love and she has older reviews on here from the past also https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/21025991.Louis sweetie, Thank you for the review but you posted this on the wrong thread.

XoXo Amber Love!

ShagMaster D
12-22-21, 16:56
How do we get in-touch Amber??

Louis sweetie, Thank you for the review but you posted this on the wrong thread.

XoXo Amber Love!

AmberLove
12-22-21, 19:20
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

CuriousOneSear
02-01-22, 21:06
Anyone have any advice or could point me in the direction of a "good" provider. The past two providers were Thad I got to meet.

We're very different from there descriptions. And honestly that was very disappointing. I know I'm new here but just looking for some advice, help whatever I can get!! Thanks in advance!

Lookn For Some
02-02-22, 10:15
Anyone have any advice or could point me in the direction of a "good" provider. The past two providers were Thad I got to meet.

We're very different from there descriptions. And honestly that was very disappointing. I know I'm new here but just looking for some advice, help whatever I can get!! Thanks in advance!You may want to start by reading in the other threads.

ColdFusion2500
03-07-22, 16:45
Switter and tryst are closing down March 14.

Fishindude1
03-07-22, 18:54
Switter and tryst are closing down March 14.The statement says switter is closing down.

ColdFusion2500
03-07-22, 23:04
The statement says switter is closing down.Of switter. They might be bought by that moedic company or what ever that company name is.

Big Pussy Sal
10-30-22, 16:59
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/bree20-years-oldegyptian/577439618165

Bree hit me up finally after I tried setting something up with her multiple times before. She asked if I could send her $80 on CashApp due to her about to be put out. A classic one, I know. But fortunately I was only 5 min away from where she was. I drove out there and sent her a text letting her know I was outside. I'm not about to send you money if I'm not even there yet. I said that I'm cool with doing 30 min for $150. Trying to help her out. She then says to me that she normally does hour sessions for $400 - $500. After a few minutes she finally replies back and says she already got the money, and that she's not desperate for my money.

The following text will show just how unnecessarily rude Bree is. Long story short, don't waste time and money on this one. If any of you had a better experience with her, then I'm glad. For the most part tho, she just has an ugly attitude.Hi John. I'm not trying to white knight here but offering a smoking hot 20 year old provider 150 for the hour when she may very well have needed to make room money does seem a little insulting. It almost has the feel of trying to take advantage of a situation instead of being a good Samaritan. To be clear, I'm not saying that's what you were doing. Only that's what it feels like. Why do I say that? I've been in the hobby a long time and I will shamefully admit that I have done so myself in days gone by. Trying to turn a situation to my advantage that is. That said, this girl is out of her damn mind saying she gets 4-500 for the hour LOL 🤣.

JohnQT
10-31-22, 08:45
Hi John. I'm not trying to white knight here but offering a smoking hot 20 year old provider 150 for the hour when she may very well have needed to make room money does seem a little insulting. It almost has the feel of trying to take advantage of a situation instead of being a good Samaritan. To be clear, I'm not saying that's what you were doing. Only that's what it feels like. Why do I say that? I've been in the hobby a long time and I will shamefully admit that I have done so myself in days gone by. Trying to turn a situation to my advantage that is. That said, this girl is out of her damn mind saying she gets 4-500 for the hour LOL 🤣.In your opinion, $150 may be a small amount for 30 minutes. But I think most here would agree when I say that $150 is a pretty fair amount, regardless of circumstances. Plus if the service is really good I usually tip, or become a regular. Doesn't matter how hot someone is. Because even less than average looking chicks be asking for ridiculous rates.

Big Pussy Sal
10-31-22, 10:52
In your opinion, $150 may be a small amount for 30 minutes. But I think most here would agree when I say that $150 is a pretty fair amount, regardless of circumstances. Plus if the service is really good I usually tip, or become a regular. Doesn't matter how hot someone is. Because even less than average looking chicks be asking for ridiculous rates.Hey John. I have COMPLETELY inserted my size 11 foot in my very own mouth. I could have sworn when I read your OP that you offered 150 for the Hour, not for 30 minutes. 150 for the half is about where I max out as well. I retract my original post and offer my apologies. I believe 150 to be a fair offer for a 30 minute visit. I just don't understand how I could have misread your post so badly. I will take greater care going forward prior to responding to a post in this manner.

Stockman4253
10-31-22, 11:00
Hi John. I'm not trying to white knight here but offering a smoking hot 20 year old provider 150 for the hour when she may very well have needed to make room money does seem a little insulting. It almost has the feel of trying to take advantage of a situation instead of being a good Samaritan. To be clear, I'm not saying that's what you were doing. Only that's what it feels like. Why do I say that? I've been in the hobby a long time and I will shamefully admit that I have done so myself in days gone by. Trying to turn a situation to my advantage that is. That said, this girl is out of her damn mind saying she gets 4-500 for the hour LOL."I'm not trying to white knight here".

Then proceeds to do just that.

JohnQT
10-31-22, 13:41
Hey John. I have COMPLETELY inserted my size 11 foot in my very own mouth. I could have sworn when I read your OP that you offered 150 for the Hour, not for 30 minutes. 150 for the half is about where I max out as well. I retract my original post and offer my apologies. I believe 150 to be a fair offer for a 30 minute visit. I just don't understand how I could have misread your post so badly. I will take greater care going forward prior to responding to a post in this manner.No you're actually right. I sent a typo message in the text messages now that I'm looking over them. I meant to say $150 for a half hour, not a full hour.

Guess we both jumped the gun LOL. Still tho, her attitude was less than pleasant. Especially considering that she contacted me that day.

Fishindude1
10-31-22, 14:22
The pic of the text did show an offer of $150 for the hour.

Hey John. I have COMPLETELY inserted my size 11 foot in my very own mouth. I could have sworn when I read your OP that you offered 150 for the Hour, not for 30 minutes. 150 for the half is about where I max out as well. I retract my original post and offer my apologies. I believe 150 to be a fair offer for a 30 minute visit. I just don't understand how I could have misread your post so badly. I will take greater care going forward prior to responding to a post in this manner.

Big Pussy Sal
10-31-22, 17:09
"I'm not trying to white knight here".

Then proceeds to do just that.LOL. Don't hate. I don't even know this or any Chattanooga provider since I'm a Huntsville monger. I do follow the Chattanooga thread. I want to make it to your fine city and sample the wares.

ColdFusion2500
03-30-23, 21:17
Who's into this. Just curious.

MrKhan07
04-01-23, 16:42
Who's into this. Just curious.Well what you think, have you tried it yet?

MK.

ColdFusion2500
04-02-23, 19:55
Well what you think, have you tried it yet?

MK.If I need to invest in a bunch myself and go into biz! But no, I personally don't think I'd ever use a doll.

Flasean
04-03-23, 19:16
Anyone have any info on a gangbang or an orgy, I've never been a part of one, but would like to cross it off my list sometime. I've heard rumors of fb group for these kinds of things but I don't put much faith in the rumor mills.

Starbucks2602
04-06-23, 11:17
So I've backed way off the hobby the last few years combination of not having the drive I once had, having a few trusted girls who keep me happy utr, and no interest in paying GPS inflation. That said, realize my time in the hobby may be coming to an end. Know several guys here are married. This is for you. Some things I learned over the years.

- keep a full visit cash in your car somewhere. Don't use it. If ever asked about a. And withdraw. There it is.

- projects! Places like lowes give cash back on returns. Buy a drill or something when doing house projects. Return it when done.

- make a show anytime with spouse and see someone begging or have a donation booth at Walmart. Give. Make a practice of giving cash out to help people. You'll actually enjoy it and also takes away most questions.

- join one of the 24/7 hymns. Go there regularly. Good place to not have your phone on you, good place to shower.

- build a fake FB. Make some friends. Same here. Network.

- don't prepay. Don't. Never. You'll get screwed. Even if girl delivers she'll won't see it as making up for past gift. She'll be mad thinking you are cheap and not paying full (even if you are with the added prepay). And guys who do this make it a pain in the ass for the rest of us. This is the number one worst development I've seen in years. And I go back to newspaper classifieds.

- put your wallet somewhere safe. I've always kept mine and my phone (unless I left it at the gym locked up) in the spare tire wheel well. Obviously don't do this in the parking lot.

- get there early. Look who is coming and going. Be willing to walk away. Same if get to the door and doesn't look right. I always dreamt with two bills folded separate. All went well is drop everything in my pocket per agreement. If had warnings I would hand the two bills and walk away. Turn down fee always kept things civil in my exp.

- don't argue. Best relationships I've had were when I told a girl no to her conditions and rates but stayed in touch. Situations change. Play the long game. Another reason FB is good because can watch their posts and maybe see good times to step in. And when they have a bf or making dumbass decisions.

- movies are great. Buy a ticket. North gate you can leave out the theatre even. I've "seen" lots of movies no woman wants to see. John Wick 4 is out now.

- don't own / buy a unique car. No bumper stickers, and I don't need the only orange ford ranger in town.

- shouldn't need to say it but NEVER give out personal details. Use a text app. Burner phone if you must. Don't leave apps like snap logged in (yes. They'll call you through that).

- find your own. Best you can do is not rely on STG or other guys to toss you a bone. There are lots of places to go. See someone who needs help? Offer $20 (remember above point). Tell them you might do more but need to check. Ask for their number. Keep eyes open. Make friends with gas station attendants (just not one where you live). Cash advance places, single moms counting change in food city, etc. Don't stalk, just keep your eyes open. Don't shit where you eat, but keep an eye out. I know guys who've had luck on sites too like secret benefits. I'm not techy so never been successful for me. If find one and she wants more friends, you probably just opened the door to better guy friends in the hobby, raised your trust level, and likely on your way to never using STG again.

- this one I shared recently and reason I decided to make this post. Girl gets clingy or threatens to share your info. Two things. (1) on your social media make sure EVERY identifying piece of info is public knowledge. Your car, tattoos, a favorite ball cap. Need to be able to say "she could've gotten that of FB. " (2) use text app or social media to have a fake conversation with the person. Buy something from them of marketplace. Go to an Amazon bin and pick up something. Now you have a conversation recorded and a reason they are passed At you if you underpaid. Be creative but have alibis ready if need them.

- go see friends out of town. Take your time getting there. Traffic. LOL lots of ways to create pockets of time.

- small side hustles. Recycle. Mow a neighbors yard. For years I worked with a realtor moving stages furniture in houses to sell. Moved the same damn couch probably 50 times. Paid $100 cash. Brought $50 home.

- pick up a hobby with nebulas expenses. Consumable costs the best. I've bought lots of street vendor art (support local! For $20 but took $40 out of the atm. I have some friends and we hunt. I had a vw for years. Always paying someone to do something to it. Always shade tree mechanic and cash. Always cost more to my bank than I paid out. Tip miney for golf caddies, fun runs and poker runs on a motorcycle, etc. Find the margin.

- be nice. Seriously. Don't be an ass. To anyone. No one likes to golf with an asshole, fish with an asshole, or do any hobby with one. This is a hobby.

- know the seasons. Tax refunds. Bad time to find new Tallent. Start of school or between thanksgiving and Christmas are good.

- also know the season your spouse is most likely to keep a closer eye on the accounts. Plan ahead.

- take your own protection. I'd say if you are married you should never go unprotected. Never. Just my ten cents.

- ask girls you like where they advertise. Things change. Best way to discover the platforms that work for you.

- learn to use things like tineye or reverse image lookup. Helps sort through scammers.

- if / when I used Craigslist or STG I would never call a fresh ad. Always one a few days old. Can't guarantee but always seemed to me police would take theirs down when sting over. I'd find someone who hasn't posted in a few days and see if they respond. Also may mean you are first that day instead of fifth.

- have a friend / coworker / etc who smokes. I have a guy who used to work for me. Smokes pot and cigs like a chimney. Every now and then when I ended up smelling too bad for a shower and clean clothes I'd stop by and say hey to him on my way home.

- buy something nice for the spouse. Put it somewhere she won't ever look. I use my attic. If shit ever hits fan. You e been saving to buy her something for (next holiday). Lot of power in going to get it right then and there. Only had to do that once. Also really helpful if uou forget a damn birthday.

Probably more if I thought about it. Hope something here helps some of you new to the hobby make better decisions. Think with the big head, not the small one.

If I had it to do over I probably would've stayed single. But I didn't. And I didn't choose once my spouse's parents died she would freeze up. Probably a jerk for staying and just finding the hobby. But I did it successfully. I know there are a few others out there in similar situations.

ForumNoob
01-06-24, 18:37
Can someone either help the forum out by sharing on this thread, or just PM me if you want to chat private.

But.

What's up with the scene? Is there anything legit on STG or is it mostly scammers? If it's all scammers where do people go for a good honest exchange? I got money and not looking to hurt anyone or get into anything risky or crazy, just looking for something fair.

How likely is it a sting? Is this something that happens regularly or just enough to scare people? Am I texting the law if I text a number on STG most of the times?

All these questions are hard to know when your young in the game.

If anyone has anyone to pass my way, or has any tips on what to look for, or any advice in general. I'd love to hear it. Thanks.

MontyJoe
01-07-24, 07:13
Anyone have any info on a gangbang or an orgy, I've never been a part of one, but would like to cross it off my list sometime. I've heard rumors of fb group for these kinds of things but I don't put much faith in the rumor mills.On stg a group that travels advertising group events. Last saw ad in Charlotte a few weeks back. Led by an older heavier lady, at least in the pics. Did not look enticing to me though.