PDA

View Full Version : Top Spa

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

ShaggyDoo
04-01-14, 17:03
This maybe premature, but knowing the proposed line-up for this place it maybe warrented.

Captin Crunch
04-01-14, 18:03
This maybe premature, but knowing the proposed line-up for this place it maybe warrented.Another massage parlour thread? Really necessary?

Kalani69
04-01-14, 20:11
This maybe premature, but knowing the proposed line-up for this place it maybe warrented.Yes it is premature. I would prefer waiting to start this thread until it's evident that there's enough interest. After all, the lineup is only proposed, and we all know how lineups come and go.

ShaggyDoo
04-01-14, 21:04
Yes it is premature. I would prefer waiting to start this thread until it's evident that there's enough interest. After all, the lineup is only proposed, and we all know how lineups come and go.Sampled young k-girl that looked a lot like Yura But with short black hair. Said her name was Alee or something like that.

Nice new clean TS. I got DFK, DATY, CBJ, and CFS.

IMHO L / S / A = 9/7/8.

LuvBigRax
04-01-14, 21:20
I like the threads. Better than sifting through the massage parlor thread looking for info on a certain mp or girl. What is the proposed line up?

Honolulu808
04-01-14, 22:26
I concour nothing wrong in starting a new thread. Simple and easy to get to. Some threads do well and other just goes goes the the bottom of the User Blog.

Only thing I request is ShaggyDoo is to redo the thread title to "Top Spa" don't need FKA Golden Butterfly.

Looking forward in reading some reviews of the new girls in town.

Nutmaker
04-01-14, 22:38
... On the new thread. Completely agree with Honolulu808.

Blake123
04-02-14, 04:31
This maybe premature, but knowing the proposed line-up for this place it maybe warrented.Hoping they keep the promise and post only "100% real pics." Today's ad (1 April) had no pics. I guess give them some time to get it together.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/top-spa-april-1-2014-grand-opening-21/3636872

ShaggyDoo
04-02-14, 21:09
Well to the members that feel this thread is bullshit, all I can say is, I welcome and truly appreciate your wisdom, opinion and feedback, this of course is America and everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Equally for those of you that support this thread and say it is a Great idea, I also welcome your comments, support, and more importantly information to share amongst us Mongers. Cause that's what it's all about, passing on useful information, so that we can make better decisions in our Mongering endeavors. Having said that, here goes with my report:

Faiclities: For those of you that has never been to Golden Butterfly (now Top Spa), Top Spa is on the corner of Kaheka St and King st right behind the Panda Express. Parking is in the parking lot next to the building and not inside the building parking lot. Mama said they have stickers for the public parking lot next to them. The Place is kinda of small and compact. They have about 7 rooms, a stand-up shower and a TS. The one thing they have going for them is that everything is new and clean. Tables are more so table than beds. Some places have like a hybrid of the two, but these don't much padding on them, height is still good for standing Mish thou.

AMP's: Didn't ask for a line-up, had Ala or Ole, really nice spinner type, body young and tight. She reminded me of that Blonde spinner at Roses, but this k-girl has short black hair now (wink).

People have been asking about proposed line up. From my source and from what was already reported in another thread, Happy is supposed to move here after some will deserved time off. Whats that going to be like with Monica at Crystal Healing in the same building.hhhmmm. Also. Mama said another girl named Fandy is there also, not sure if this is the same Fandy from Rose.

TT Twista
04-02-14, 22:17
AMP's: Didn't ask for a line-up, had Ala or Ole, really nice spinner type, body young and tight. She reminded me of that Blonde spinner at Roses, but this k-girl has short black hair now (wink).

People have been asking about proposed line up. From my source and from what was already reported in another thread, Happy is supposed to move here after some will deserved time off. Whats that going to be like with Monica at Crystal Healing in the same building.hhhmmm. Also. Mama said another girl named Fandy is there also, not sure if this is the same Fandy from Rose.I I had an amazing time with Skye at Hula / G Apple last week and she told me she would be moving to a new AMP that is opening on April 1st located "Next to Crystal (Crystal Healing Massage)". I confirmed it today that Skye is now at Top Spa.

AlamoAna808
04-03-14, 01:31
I think this new thread is definitely needed since people that are not up to date with all the changes AMP's have will find it helpful. Kudos to shaggy.

Uki Eater
04-03-14, 01:37
Sampled young k-girl that looked a lot like Yura But with short black hair. Said her name was Alee or something like that.

IMHO L / S / A = 9/7/8.Was it Alla? Look young this one. Nice slim / straight arms. Her bodytype does resemble Yura at Roses.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4731113

Just My Fun 4
04-03-14, 02:58
I agree thanks for adding the new thread I really like the individual threads.

Keep up the good work I am hoping to have my own review very soon on this place.

Blake123
04-03-14, 04:16
Kudos to Top Spa for posting real pics. And clear ones, too. Looks like they have some USDA choice meat there. I recall a Fandy and Santa working at Roses last year, but not sure if they are the ones now at Top Spa. I need to visit this place just to check it out.

ShaggyDoo
04-03-14, 16:22
Was it Alla? Look young this one. Nice slim / straight arms. Her bodytype does resemble Yura at Roses.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4731113Yup it was Alla. I hate to say that all Asians look alike but, she kinda reminded me of the young blonde asian girl that was at Roses. I was a Aki and Maya regular back then, only did her once.

RadioHazard
04-03-14, 17:21
From the photos and ad. It almost seems like the same peps that were running rose a while back have set up a different location.

Yup it was Alla. I hate to say that all Asians look alike but, she kinda reminded me of the young blonde asian girl that was at Roses. I was a Aki and Maya regular back then, only did her once.

Just My Fun 4
04-04-14, 00:19
So I went today around 230 and saw Miso who is a cute thin girl who is about 5'4"ish and about 115 lbs with nice see bolt-ons and a ok arsh. We started with a great TS with a nice bodyslide in it then back to the room and lay down to a nice BBBJ for around 5 min then she says she wants it in her so we went to CG then to DS then to standing mish then to another BBBJ then to finish with BBBJ and HJ it was a fun session. I will repeat.

Crazy Glu
04-04-14, 01:10
Miso horny =P sorry bro I had to say it. She looks good from her pic.

LuckyStarr808
04-04-14, 02:33
Miso horny =P sorry bro I had to say it. She looks good from her pic.Ha Ha! Darn you beat me to it brother. I decided to check out Top Spa. I told the cheerful nice mamasan I knew Skye and she told me "Skye changed her name to Miso. Like Miso soup" and I was like "No. Like Miso horny".

Her new pics got me excited too. I see nips! Skye has a tremendous pair of soft bolt ons. I was sitting in the front area when Skye came over and sat next to me. She was being cute and flirtatious holding onto my arm and resting her head on my shoulder. I felt her soft juggies squished on my arm and the blood started flowing downstairs.

Mamasan and Skye called some girls out to showcase but two of them were sans makeup and dressed casually. IMHO they were still good looking too. First was Pop, very pretty without makeup and from what I could tell by her tight dress she looked like a nice body just like her pic. Santa looked tall and young. I met Alla in passing on her way to the shower. She looked hot in a towel.

I told Miso I came for her so we retreated to a room in the back together. Once we got in the room it was straight to DFK as if she had been dying to kiss me since I walked into the AMP. She helped me undress and asked if I wanted standing shower or TS. I said quick standing shower so we could have more time in the room. She washed me while doing DFK then eventually gave me a BBBJ in the shower. Back in the room I wanted in that nani already. Threw her on her back and proceeded to pound her in standing Mish then came hard in her CIP during DS. All BBFS. Then a hot towel, some snuggling, touching, stroking, kissing and then eventually, Miso horny, me so horny again too. She began to suck me again then hopped on CG until mamasan came knocking so Miso finished me with a BBBJCIM. I always get exceptional service from Miso, I think most if not all can expect the same.

JustFacts
04-04-14, 11:08
Fandie, Shira, Yura, Santa, the old rose gang. I hope they all revert back to great service with BBBJ, dfk. GFE service. Fandie can suck dick as good as any top tier dick sucker.

Alika T9
04-04-14, 12:53
Ha Ha! Darn you beat me to it brother. I decided to check out Top Spa. I told the cheerful nice mamasan I knew Skye and she told me "Skye changed her name to Miso. Like Miso soup" and I was like "No. Like Miso horny".

Her new pics got me excited too. I see nips! Skye has a tremendous pair of soft bolt ons. I was sitting in the front area when Skye came over and sat next to me. She was being cute and flirtatious holding onto my arm and resting her head on my shoulder. I felt her soft juggies squished on my arm and the blood started flowing downstairs.

Mamasan and Skye called some girls out to showcase but two of them were sans makeup and dressed casually. IMHO they were still good looking too. First was Pop, very pretty without makeup and from what I could tell by her tight dress she looked like a nice body just like her pic. Santa looked tall and young. I met Alla in passing on her way to the shower. She looked hot in a towel.

I told Miso I came for her so we retreated to a room in the back together. Once we got in the room it was straight to DFK as if she had been dying to kiss me since I walked into the AMP. She helped me undress and asked if I wanted standing shower or TS. I said quick standing shower so we could have more time in the room. She washed me while doing DFK then eventually gave me a BBBJ in the shower. Back in the room I wanted in that nani already. Threw her on her back and proceeded to pound her in standing Mish then came hard in her CIP during DS. All BBFS. Then a hot towel, some snuggling, touching, stroking, kissing and then eventually, Miso horny, me so horny again too. She began to suck me again then hopped on CG until mamasan came knocking so Miso finished me with a BBBJCIM. I always get exceptional service from Miso, I think most if not all can expect the same.Where did miso previously work before this? And what was her name? This is a great review, but I always like to make sure providers have a normal consistency before taking the plunge.

Ilovewhores247
04-04-14, 13:22
Visited my fave provider Skye (Miso). Same services as always. Smooth like a pussy BBBJ, nice firm ass for ds, cum anywhere with no complaints. Standard damages $ Fun time. While there got introduced to Pop. Nice legs, her look reminded me of Coco from CHM bit a little younger. Also so a younger provider there too. Nice looking.

HiLife808
04-04-14, 13:30
Where did miso previously work before this? And what was her name? This is a great review, but I always like to make sure providers have a normal consistency before taking the plunge.I believe Miso (fka Skye) has reports under Kison, Ichiban and Hula Girl threads.

Kalani69
04-04-14, 14:05
Where did miso previously work before this? And what was her name? This is a great review, but I always like to make sure providers have a normal consistency before taking the plunge.Based on earlier report, Miso is Skye from Kison, Ichiban, and GApple.

Alohaoe
04-04-14, 19:46
Fandie, Shira, Yura, Santa, the old rose gang. I hope they all revert back to great service with BBBJ, dfk. GFE service. Fandie can suck dick as good as any top tier dick sucker.Shira from Roses is Pop she has nice butt with small boobs.

Alika T9
04-05-14, 00:57
Based on earlier report, Miso is Skye from Kison, Ichiban, and GApple.I've had sky and actually really liked her service at Kison, but then that is definitely not her in the picture of miso. She was good for me, but I don't remember the boobs being that big or her looking like that.

JustFacts
04-05-14, 02:21
Only Fandy and Skye are full on GFE, unless the other girls went back to the way they early on. Shira did a nice soft BBBJ but went all covered and no kissing at Rose. Yura is all covered and no kissing. Santa was all covered but did DFK. I hope they all do BBBJ and DFK for the GFE service. Otherwise lose money.

Agree, Pop shira has a very nice firm butt and small boobs. I love that booty, but I need the DFK and BBBJ for a repeat.

Nutmaker
04-05-14, 05:15
I've had sky and actually really liked her service at Kison, but then that is definitely not her in the picture of miso. She was good for me, but I don't remember the boobs being that big or her looking like that.The pic is her. Have to remember, it's a glamour shot, hair made up, angles just right, but it's definatly her. Beautiful girl. Lots of fun, too, if you get her humor.

TT Twista
04-05-14, 08:41
Ha Ha! Darn you beat me to it brother. I decided to check out Top Spa. I told the cheerful nice mamasan I knew Skye and she told me "Skye changed her name to Miso. Like Miso soup" and I was like "No. Like Miso horny".

I told Miso I came for her so we retreated to a room in the back together. Once we got in the room it was straight to DFK as if she had been dying to kiss me since I walked into the AMP. She helped me undress and asked if I wanted standing shower or TS. I said quick standing shower so we could have more time in the room. She washed me while doing DFK then eventually gave me a BBBJ in the shower. Back in the room I wanted in that nani already. Threw her on her back and proceeded to pound her in standing Mish then came hard in her CIP during DS. All BBFS. Then a hot towel, some snuggling, touching, stroking, kissing and then eventually, Miso horny, me so horny again too. She began to suck me again then hopped on CG until mamasan came knocking so Miso finished me with a BBBJCIM. I always get exceptional service from Miso, I think most if not all can expect the same.Miso L /8 A /10+ S /10+.

Great report on Miso (Skye). I completely agree with your last statement. I had Miso for the first time at G Apple and had a very similar experience as Lucky. I assume Lucky is a regular or a repeater who Miso treats like a king and I was pleasantly surprised to see she gave me pretty much the same level of great service on a first visit. She gave me a B2 B TS and a BBBJ in the shower. Double pop in the room. BBBJ and BBFSCIP both times. I honestly don't know what feels better, her mouth or her pussy. By the end of the hour I was exhausted and wobbly legged. She's a total sweetie and has a fun sense of humor. GFE all the way and a real classy broad. Will I repeat? You bet your perverted ass I will.

Alohaoe
04-05-14, 13:32
Top Spa can be not be compare to Golden Butterfly like night and day it is very clean and bright, I was surprise how nice it looks.

Alohaoe.

LuckyStarr808
04-07-14, 09:51
Was it Alla? Look young this one. Nice slim / straight arms. Her bodytype does resemble Yura at Roses.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4731113

Sampled young k-girl that looked a lot like Yura But with short black hair. Said her name was Alee or something like that.

IMHO L / S / A = 9/7/8.I couldn't help myself. After two rounds with Miso I still wanted to try the tasty looking young girl I met. If you saw this cute little spinner Alla strutting around in that same pink bikini she has on in Top Spa's ads then believe me you would too. I went back the very next night and asked for Alla.

Alla remembered that I'm the guy she just met who was boinking Miso the night before. She seemed surprised to see me again and flattered to know I needed to have her ASAP. I needed that young perfect body. If you like young spinners, you need to check her out. Impressive all natural body with perky be's and silky smooth skin. Such a friendly and fun girl. Her English is very good, she almost sounds like a Haole girl. LOL. She has a very good attitude and wants to make you happy.

We began with a TS on the new table in the shower. Everything here looks new like one brother mentioned. Back in the room Alla offered a massage which I declined. Still super horny over here so let's get it on. There was some touching and stroking of my throbbing hard on while we both took turns sucking each others nipples. My oh my, her youthful body feels so good to play with. There was LK going on but no tongue action. She allowed all sorts of tongue action on her "lower lips" downtown until she came and could not take anymore. Alla slipped the hat on my little head then gave me a nice sensual CBJ. She then mounted me in CG, then ACG, then grinds herself into a frenzy. Alla asked me what position is my fave, at the same time getting on her feet to do ACG again. It felt so good that I told her this position right now is doing it for me. So she kept going, she has good stamina on top. After maybe 10 minutes or more we finally switch to DS where I can't hold out any longer and I came hard in the condom. Hot toweled then got a good massage and nice conversation.

Overall Alla is a very nice girl with a great personality plus the bonus of a young hot body and pretty face to go along with her good attitude and service. Definite repeat for me.

PYU 875
04-07-14, 15:19
Does miso offer cof?

ShaggyDoo
04-07-14, 16:57
I couldn't help myself. After two rounds with Miso I still wanted to try the tasty looking young girl I met. If you saw this cute little spinner Alla strutting around in that same pink bikini she has on in Top Spa's ads then believe me you would too. I went back the very next night and asked for Alla.

Alla remembered that I'm the guy she just met who was boinking Miso the night before. She seemed surprised to see me again and flattered to know I needed to have her ASAP. I needed that young perfect body. If you like young spinners, you need to check her out. Impressive all natural body with perky be's and silky smooth skin. Such a friendly and fun girl. Her English is very good, she almost sounds like a Haole girl. LOL. She has a very good attitude and wants to make you happy.

We began with a TS on the new table in the shower. Everything here looks new like one brother mentioned. Back in the room Alla offered a massage which I declined. Still super horny over here so let's get it on. There was some touching and stroking of my throbbing hard on while we both took turns sucking each others nipples. My oh my, her youthful body feels so good to play with. There was LK going on but no tongue action. She allowed all sorts of tongue action on her "lower lips" downtown until she came and could not take anymore. Alla slipped the hat on my little head then gave me a nice sensual CBJ. She then mounted me in CG, then ACG, then grinds herself into a frenzy. Alla asked me what position is my fave, at the same time getting on her feet to do ACG again. It felt so good that I told her this position right now is doing it for me. So she kept going, she has good stamina on top. After maybe 10 minutes or more we finally switch to DS where I can't hold out any longer and I came hard in the condom. Hot toweled then got a good massage and nice conversation.

Overall Alla is a very nice girl with a great personality plus the bonus of a young hot body and pretty face to go along with her good attitude and service. Definite repeat for me.Ok. The other guys on the Roses Tread are calling this girl the old Yura ... So 80% sure this is the line up for Top Spa right now:

Miso FKA = Skye from Kison- Ichiban- Hula's / Apple G.

Alla FKA = Yura from Roses.

Pop FKA = Shira from Roses.

Fandy from Roses.

Santa from Roses.

New girl Ava not sure it's a new girl or formerly from another AMP.

Jizzy McDizzy
04-07-14, 20:07
Top Spa can be not be compare to Golden Butterfly like night and day it is very clean and bright, I was surprise how nice it looks.

Alohaoe.Yeah, Top Spa is much improved since being Gold Butts. I only been to GB once and thought it was kinda ghetto like Roses or how Hulas / G Apple used to be. At GB I was put into the 1st room on the right which only had a sliding door, much like how G Apple used to have sliding doors for their rooms. Now I see that Top Spa turned the 1st 3 rooms that were on the right into a big waiting room area with couches, I would assume for the lineup of girls to sit out front. Place looks nice, clean and new, and the room doors have doorknobs. If someone were to tell me last year that I would be frequenting Gold Butts and Hula Girl, I would have told them they were crazy. I never thought I'd be back at this building with CHM and GB in it, but here I am.

There is no way I could miss out on Alla / Yura aka Allura. I guess she's one of those girls I would "drop everything to go see" since that's exactly what I did as soon as I got a PM confirming Alla=Yura. Then I was on my way "To the TOP".

Since Allura been MIA from Roses I feared I may never take this spinner delight out for another spin again. So glad she's back but I would have preferred her with long hair. Fuckin fuck, her 26 years young spinner body is so ripe, she's in her prime and is truly youngin spinnerlicious perfection.

So wattup with Pop? Nice fuckin ass indeed. Pretty damn cute. I'm Alla 'bout Alla at the moment but Pop definitely caught my eye.

BrainDeadXXX
04-07-14, 23:04
Yeah, Top Spa is much improved since being Gold Butts. I only been to GB once and thought it was kinda ghetto like Roses or how Hulas / G Apple used to be. At GB I was put into the 1st room on the right which only had a sliding door, much like how G Apple used to have sliding doors for their rooms. Now I see that Top Spa turned the 1st 3 rooms that were on the right into a big waiting room area with couches, I would assume for the lineup of girls to sit out front. Place looks nice, clean and new, and the room doors have doorknobs. If someone were to tell me last year that I would be frequenting Gold Butts and Hula Girl, I would have told them they were crazy. I never thought I'd be back at this building with CHM and GB in it, but here I am.

There is no way I could miss out on Alla / Yura aka Allura. I guess she's one of those girls I would "drop everything to go see" since that's exactly what I did as soon as I got a PM confirming Alla=Yura. Then I was on my way "To the TOP".

Since Allura been MIA from Roses I feared I may never take this spinner delight out for another spin again. So glad she's back but I would have preferred her with long hair. Fuckin fuck, her 26 years young spinner body is so ripe, she's in her prime and is truly youngin spinnerlicious perfection.

So wattup with Pop? Nice fuckin ass indeed. Pretty damn cute. I'm Alla 'bout Alla at the moment but Pop definitely caught my eye.

Ok. The other guys on the Roses Tread are calling this girl the old Yura ... So 80% sure this is the line up for Top Spa right now:

Fandy from Roses.

Santa from Roses.

New girl Ava not sure it's a new girl or formerly from another AMP.They get new pics in their ads. How'z this one of Alla / Yura. That's hawt!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4738912

Santa no can keep her legs closed that girl.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4738910

Anybody samps Ava? Look like a petite one.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4738947

Local1234
04-08-14, 03:24
Ok. The other guys on the Roses Tread are calling this girl the old Yura ... So 80% sure this is the line up for Top Spa right now:

Fandy from Roses.

Santa from Roses.

New girl Ava not sure it's a new girl or formerly from another AMP.Add Happy from Kison / Nirvana to the list.

Alohaoe
04-08-14, 03:35
It's official ... Top put out the BP ad today. The stamped starts on the 9th.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/t-top-spa-o-happy-starting-april-9-p-pics-100-real-21-21/3636872Top Spa pictures of the girls are real, you can see the wooden floors with the red carpet and the white walls.

Alohaoe.

ShaggyDoo
04-08-14, 03:42
Add Happy from Kison / Nirvana to the list.It's official ... Top put out the BP ad today. The stampede starts on the 9th.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/t-top-spa-o-happy-starting-april-9-p-pics-100-real-21-21/3636872

Psa143
04-08-14, 04:08
I had the pleasure today to welcome AVA to Hawaii. She claims that she has been here only 2 days. She said she came from New York, but from Korea.

So, when she walked in, I was like, holy crap! The picture is really her! She is this cute Korean chick, maybe 25 ish, tight spinner! She is very soft spoken and does seak broken English with good understanding.

I don't want to give to much away but, you will not be disappointed! Event thing covered, with standard fees. I would say 9/9/9!

She was great! Have fun & be safe!

Crazy Glu
04-08-14, 07:44
Miso Happy! Get it?

Well, I was trying to be funny. Be Safe brothers!

CG.

Hypo Luxa
04-08-14, 23:01
Saw Miso yesterday... Damn I went DEEP on her! She was commenting before the session and during the BBBJ about the size, and I was thinking, "Shit... Here we go again." But no, she had to warm up a bit, but she eventually let me pound her balls deep and grind! I bottomed her out and spilled two loads inside.

My glutes were actually sore this morning!

Her asian RCG is sweet. Great view plus she really bends your cock just ride while riding up and down. It took all I had not to blow in the first minute!

Definite repeat. Will have to check out Happy to see if we connect any better than before, but if not, I have my Fab Five: Amy (Empire when she returns), Yoko (Kison), Monica, Big Cheri and now Miso!

MeinArschUndde
04-08-14, 23:22
I called hoping to learn what a Happy experience was like, but she wasn't starting for another day. I liked Miso's couple of reviews and her pics so I went with her. In person, I was a bit disappointed with looks compared to picture, but she's one of those providers whose looks start to grow on you as the performance progresses. She's maybe late 20's early thirties with a body that is the non-lithe type with just the earliest hint of a pook, but soft and smooth for enjoyment. Breasts are see with great erect nipples. The overall attitude and experience was very geisha-like.

I'm only good for one pop, but the entire hour was used to the minute. Her kisses are light but with a little tongue both accepted and offered. I had pre-dosed with antibios, so I accepted BBFS, which was a sensual experience. Those that covet the geisha experience should consider her: Pre-table shower, BTB massage, excellent post-event massage, second shower, all due attention to everything except rimming or anal. She really wanted to do almost everything for me. L7 A9 P8.5.

BrainDeadXXX
04-09-14, 07:09
I had the pleasure today to welcome AVA to Hawaii. She claims that she has been here only 2 days. She said she came from New York, but from Korea.

So, when she walked in, I was like, holy crap! The picture is really her! She is this cute Korean chick, maybe 25 ish, tight spinner! She is very soft spoken and does seak broken English with good understanding.

I don't want to give to much away but, you will not be disappointed! Event thing covered, with standard fees. I would say 9/9/9!

She was great! Have fun & be safe!Mahalos for the review Psa, and once again mahalos to Shaggy for posting directions to Top Spa. Went to sample Ava or go with Alla as a backup. Ava available and I had the same reaction as Psa, when I saw her I was like holy crap. She look like Vivian (MF) her body and face look similar except Ava is small kine skinnier, younger and more toned. Boobs like Vivian but I think they're fake. Body is mean and face is nice. She looked way better than her pic. Look young too, I agree like 25 ish. She say she brand new girl to HI. She speak good english and she real friendly and playful. She gave me a nice TS with some play. Back in the room she kissed on my body and licked my nips while giving me a HJ to get me hard. Small kine LK action but not much, then CBJ, then CFS, DS, CG, Standing Mish, DS again. After she gave me a standing shower then a ok massage with backwalking. She kept massaging me after the knock. Never felt rushed during or after. Paid her tip then she gave me kiss and walked me to the front door. I'd rate her same too L /9 A /9 S /9.

Hiho07
04-10-14, 03:01
It's official ... Top put out the BP ad today. The stampede starts on the 9th.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/t-top-spa-o-happy-starting-april-9-p-pics-100-real-21-21/3636872I saw Happy today at 5:30 pm and she told me that I was her first customer and laughed. She actually began working at 11 in the morning She looked awesome and service was great as usual. She jokingly said I wish you was my boyfriend. Happy if you only knew how I wished you were my girlfriend. I would be all over you day and night.

Franktech
04-10-14, 05:17
I saw Happy today at 5:30 pm and she told me that I was her first customer and laughed. She actually began working at 11 in the morning She looked awesome and service was great as usual. She jokingly said I wish you was my boyfriend. Happy if you only knew how I wished you were my girlfriend. I would be all over you day and night.11 am? That would be me. Just wanted to confirm her triumphant return. Awesome as usual, glad she's back. Treat her well guys, the line starts here.

Monger on, bros!

Ilovewhores247
04-10-14, 05:27
There has to be someone here who has tried Pop. I know she has reviews in the Roses thread but has anyone tried her recently? Maybe she got better service?

Goser
04-10-14, 10:37
Mahalos for the review Psa, and once again mahalos to Shaggy for posting directions to Top Spa. Went to sample Ava or go with Alla as a backup. Ava available and I had the same reaction as Psa, when I saw her I was like holy crap. She look like Vivian (MF) her body and face look similar except Ava is small kine skinnier, younger and more toned. Boobs like Vivian but I think they're fake. Body is mean and face is nice. She looked way better than her pic. Look young too, I agree like 25 ish. She say she brand new girl to HI. She speak good english and she real friendly and playful. She gave me a nice TS with some play. Back in the room she kissed on my body and licked my nips while giving me a HJ to get me hard. Small kine LK action but not much, then CBJ, then CFS, DS, CG, Standing Mish, DS again. After she gave me a standing shower then a ok massage with backwalking. She kept massaging me after the knock. Never felt rushed during or after. Paid her tip then she gave me kiss and walked me to the front door. I'd rate her same too L /9 A /9 S /9.Wow, this Ava girls sounds great. Just wish she would BBBJ instead of CBJ. With Happy and Miso there, perhaps she will up her service to compete.

It's amazing how fast this AMP became a front runner. Basically got many of the Rose girls back with some superstars. That seems to be the success model. If they got Aki and / or Nara back, the reconstitution would be complete.

King B
04-10-14, 18:06
There has to be someone here who has tried Pop. I know she has reviews in the Roses thread but has anyone tried her recently? Maybe she got better service?First time at Top Spa or the Wong building, or whatever this building is called. Tried out Pop-Pop. That's what mama called her, Pop-Pop. Double pop? Hehe.

Very cute, nice body, late 20's early 30's, 5'4 & 115 lbs, light brown hair, light tan, slim build, perky tits probably be's. Pretty eyes and smile.

SWEET BOOTY! A must see.

BBBJ, LFK, DFK, DATY, CFS. Standard TS, good massage.

Nice GFE. Her BBBJ is wonderful, kisses are soft and tender and she's is one damn good fuck. Not a clock watcher, took her time being very sensual and passionate about everything.

She's a sweetie, always cheerful and smiling, gave out a vibe like she is enjoying spending an hour with me.

Definitely worth a repeat for me and I would recommend Pop. But I still must try the all stars like Happy and Miso who's service sound amazing. Thanks to all who contribute to the forum making our decisions so much easier.

LuckyStarr808
04-10-14, 22:46
Wow, this Ava girls sounds great. Just wish she would BBBJ instead of CBJ. With Happy and Miso there, perhaps she will up her service to compete.

It's amazing how fast this AMP became a front runner. Basically got many of the Rose girls back with some superstars. That seems to be the success model. If they got Aki and / or Nara back, the reconstitution would be complete.I for one am loving it at Top Spa. Now that Happy is there too it's going to be a new hot spot for sure. I recently had the pleasure of being pleasured by the new girl Ava. I believe she really is a brand spanking new to the business provider which is what I liked most about her. There is a genuine sense of innocence to these first-timers that I find refreshing at times, like they can't help but be themselves and let their true personality show since they aren't all "pro" yet. Nothing feels fake with the not yet jaded ones.

That's how Ava is. A genuine sweetheart with a care free, enthusiastic and playful personality. Not at all jaded. Alright, when she came into my room I eyed her up and down and said "WOW" out loud right to her face. She gave me a hug and I held her while eyeing her up again and said "Wow, I am a lucky guy today!" Very, VERY nice body, in great shape, an hour glass figure with perfect bolt ons. What you can't see in the pics are her six pack abs and I'm letting you know now it's not the bra that's making her tits look firm, her tits stay that way in the nude as well.

We go to the TS and she washes my back. I asked her if she knows how to do B2 B and she was like "What's that?" You know Nuru? "What's that?" You know like body slide...naked on top me? She says "Ohhh. I never do before." I ask her if she'd like to try and she said ok. She was a natural. Got on me sliding her body up and down and rubbing her tits on my chest, stomach then crotch. She did some tittyfucking then came up to my face, gave me a kiss and smiled at me. I then instructed her to mount me like a CG and press her pussylips onto Lucky Jr. She was nervous about him slipping in so I told her she can grab a hold of his little head and play with that to keep Jr from being too naughty and trying to play hide the salami too soon. I liked that she was willing to try something new for me on our first date, plus she had fun with it.

This is my kind of girl. If you've read some of my past reviews you may recall I like to play in the shower. Love sucking and fucking and playing all wet. When we were done with the B2 B training Ava said the sentence to me that I almost always say to a girl before we dry off. She was like "I want to stay in here." Me too. She then turned around to present me her wet behind and said "I want to stay in here, you give me body slide now." then pressed her ass against my hard on. It was incredible. She was spraying the water on her tits as I did Italian with her buttcheeks, she occasionally reached back to lend a helping hand to stroke me while my hands roamed all around her wet body. Then she turned back around, squatted down, sprayed water on Jr one last time then put him into her mouth for one second and licked his little head once. That was as close to BBBJ as I got from her though.

We had a blast in the room too. LK with some LFK, CBJ, 69, CFS all positions. After about 30 minutes of fucking she did not say the 3 words you dread to hear, "Cum for me" instead she said the 3 words you would want to hear, "Please don't stop." Too bad I was right about to cum, lasted less than a minute more after she begged me not to stop. I failed. LOL. After a hot towel clean up she had just started her massage when a knock came. Ava actually said "One hour already? That's not enough time." Like I said, not jaded at all. As you would expect, Ava was in no rush to kick me out and tried to finish her massage. She was even apologetic about it saying she can give a good massage but sorry no time today, next time will be better. I'm not here for the massage anyway but I give her credit for wanting to please.

I would recommend getting Ava now before she gets too busy or gets jaded. Right now she is ripe for the pickings. Open minded, enthusiastic, fun and willing to please. I'm hoping an investment in repeats will lead to more on the menu, but even if it doesn't she is still worth it for her young hot looks and good service.

USukebe2
04-11-14, 23:09
It's amazing how fast this AMP became a front runner.One o'clock in the afternoon and all seven rooms were in use. I guess there's a new meaning to "Aloha Friday"!

TT Twista
04-12-14, 01:22
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4732770&image=4744638

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4732770&image=4744640

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4742074&image=4743753

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4742074&image=4743754

Don't you wish all girls would pose topless for photos. It gives us a good image of the curvature and firmness of the boobage. Miso and Happy have some really nice topless pics.

Blake123
04-12-14, 05:00
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4732770&image=4744638

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4732770&image=4744640

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4742074&image=4743753

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4742074&image=4743754

Don't you wish all girls would pose topless for photos. It gives us a good image of the curvature and firmness of the boobage. Miso and Happy have some really nice topless pics.Happy has a beautiful rack, doesn't she.

Jizzy McDizzy
04-12-14, 05:36
Happy has a beautiful rack, doesn't she.If you're Happy and you know it, tap that ass.

If you're Happy and you know it, tap that ass.

If you're Happy and you know it, give her dick she'll surely blow it.

If you're Happy and you know it, tap that ass.

Mondo Badfoot
04-12-14, 14:31
It's amazing how fast this AMP became a front runner. Basically got many of the Rose girls back with some superstars. That seems to be the success model. If they got Aki and / or Nara back, the reconstitution would be complete.Not too surprised to see Top Spa is becoming the top spa. If you look back you'll see it's happened everywhere that Happy has worked! Around the time she left Kison, there were some wierd negative postings about her and she was unsure about her future. I told her- "Don't worry, Hap, the cream always rises to the top, and you are the cream of the crop"! Within a few days of her starting at Nirvana, they were booked solid- day and night! The Nirvana thread went nuts- twice as many posts as anywhere else- just like this one is now! Looks like she's in good company at TS!

Oppa808
04-12-14, 15:32
Not too surprised to see Top Spa is becoming the top spa. If you look back you'll see it's happened everywhere that Happy has worked! Around the time she left Kison, there were some wierd negative postings about her and she was unsure about her future. I told her- "Don't worry, Hap, the cream always rises to the top, and you are the cream of the crop"! Within a few days of her starting at Nirvana, they were booked solid- day and night! The Nirvana thread went nuts- twice as many posts as anywhere else- just like this one is now! Looks like she's in good company at TS!Happy has nothing to worry about as long as she has good friends like you Mondo who offer her support and encouragement. And you are correct, IMHO she is the cream of the crop!

Hiho07
04-12-14, 17:53
Not too surprised to see Top Spa is becoming the top spa. If you look back you'll see it's happened everywhere that Happy has worked! Around the time she left Kison, there were some wierd negative postings about her and she was unsure about her future. I told her- "Don't worry, Hap, the cream always rises to the top, and you are the cream of the crop"! Within a few days of her starting at Nirvana, they were booked solid- day and night! The Nirvana thread went nuts- twice as many posts as anywhere else- just like this one is now! Looks like she's in good company at TS!So true. Now if only I could have a threesome with Happy, Monica, and Lily when she returns that would be great.

BPittsburg
04-12-14, 18:45
So true. Now if only I could have a threesome with Happy, Monica, and Lily when she returns that would be great.Happy knows Monica from Kison...I am sure that if you cover the HF for TopSpa and th tip for Happy, you can walk Happy over to CHM have your foursome....and then share it with the rest of us...lol

Mondo Badfoot
04-12-14, 23:01
So true. Now if only I could have a threesome with Happy, Monica, and Lily when she returns that would be great.Don't know Lily, but if you hook up with Happy, Monica and Ruby, you better save a few bucks to have your pecker retread!

Yung Evr
04-13-14, 00:04
Don't know Lily, but if you hook up with Happy, Monica and Ruby, you better save a few bucks to have your pecker retread!HM&R. That would be one wild ass fuck session. You would have to be rolled out in a wheelchair.

Honolulu808
04-13-14, 00:15
Don't know Lily, but if you hook up with Happy, Monica and Ruby, you better save a few bucks to have your pecker retread!Throw Sugar in on this mix. Sugar is the wildest when she's in the room with another girl.

AllNuts
04-13-14, 08:01
Came back from a wonderful session with Ava and yes the girl is young.

When I asked her how old she is she told me 22 and I have no doubt that she is that age or at least close to it.

When she entered the room I knew this girl was going to be special and she did not disappoint.

We started off hugging, stroking and kissing each other like teenages lovers.

I was just enamored by her perfect proportions and evenly tan silky body. So looks department I give her an 8.5 body 9, Her service was very eager to please so 9 and her attitude is a 10.

She is spanking new to this line of work so treat her right fellas.

Really recommend this girl highly as she does have aspirations to start her owe business so we have to do our part to help her out, hehehe.

Peace Allnuts.

SlamDunkChamp
04-13-14, 08:29
First time at Top Spa or the Wong building, or whatever this building is called. Tried out Pop-Pop. That's what mama called her, Pop-Pop. Double pop? Hehe.

Very cute, nice body, late 20's early 30's, 5'4 & 115 lbs, light brown hair, light tan, slim build, perky tits probably be's. Pretty eyes and smile.

SWEET BOOTY! A must see.

BBBJ, LFK, DFK, DATY, CFS. Standard TS, good massage.

Nice GFE. Her BBBJ is wonderful, kisses are soft and tender and she's is one damn good fuck. Not a clock watcher, took her time being very sensual and passionate about everything.

She's a sweetie, always cheerful and smiling, gave out a vibe like she is enjoying spending an hour with me.

Definitely worth a repeat for me and I would recommend Pop. But I still must try the all stars like Happy and Miso who's service sound amazing. Thanks to all who contribute to the forum making our decisions so much easier.This place seems pretty busy. I'm an assman so I had to check out Pop and her much talked about butt. L-8.5 See pics. I was not disappointed and don't think anyone would be. I mean, it's a really nice and firm onion booty. The rest of her ain't too shabby either and her face is cute too. A-9.5 We had really good chemistry so I might be biased here. She can basically do no wrong in my eyes. S-8.8 TS, DFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, CFS. All I know is she made me pop so good.

LuvBigRax
04-14-14, 10:09
Their ad says open 24/7 but anyone know Happys work schedule?

ShaggyDoo
04-14-14, 13:55
The latest line up ... Not bad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/top-spa-yura-miso-and-new-ava22-pics-100-real-21/3636872

Happy. Nuff Said, She's the showtime draw. She's at the point to where it dosen't matter which establish she's at, she'll always be successfully. Spread her legs.. And They wll CUM!

Miso / Skye. Another fromer Kison provider that's all about service.

Alla / Yura. Looks like she's been outed as Yura finally, maybe this will generate more reports on her. Or maybe not because Yura's already been well reviewed in the past. Welcome back girl or Thanks for stepping out of the shadows.

Pop. Good reviews so far.

Gia. Is the Santa but with a name change?

Ava. Young Newbie (so she says) look good and so far also with great reviews.

Top spa, certainly has a winning formula of to date. This place is on the running for new AMP of 2014. (yes.. Due to popular demand it will be a category this year).

Alika T9
04-14-14, 13:59
I had miso last week and will say the pictures look better than her in person. She still provided excellent service like when she was sky at Kison. BBBJ, lfk, dfk, double pop, multiple positions, bbbjbp, table shower. She definitely aims to please and like many have said her personality will grow on you quickly.

Can anyone report on Gia yet?

NewKidotb
04-14-14, 17:19
Looks like a lot of action here now? Can anyone recommend who they'd see first?

Not to say I'm going down right now but at least if my ATF next door not working I can walk over and try.

Yung Evr
04-14-14, 17:21
The latest line up ... Not bad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/top-spa-yura-miso-and-new-ava22-pics-100-real-21/3636872

Happy. Nuff Said, She's the showtime draw. She's at the point to where it dosen't matter which establish she's at, she'll always be successfully. Spread her legs.. And They wll CUM!

Miso / Skye. Another fromer Kison provider that's all about service.

Alla / Yura. Looks like she's been outed as Yura finally, maybe this will generate more reports on her. Or maybe not because Yura's already been well reviewed in the past. Welcome back girl or Thanks for stepping out of the shadows.

Pop. Good reviews so far.

Gia. Is the Santa but with a name change?

Ava. Young Newbie (so she says) look good and so far also with great reviews.

Top spa, certainly has a winning formula of to date. This place is on the running for new AMP of 2014. (yes.. Due to popular demand it will be a category this year).Are they all providing BBFS?

Spyda
04-14-14, 17:38
Are they all providing BBFS?Only the ones that are known to provide BBFS do.

Kalani69
04-14-14, 18:08
I had miso last week and will say the pictures look better than her in person. She still provided excellent service like when she was sky at Kison. BBBJ, lfk, dfk, double pop, multiple positions, bbbjbp, table shower. She definitely aims to please and like many have said her personality will grow on you quickly.

Can anyone report on Gia yet?BTW should also mention that she has been known to provide excellent and prolonged rimming.

Just My Fun 4
04-14-14, 23:24
Looks like a lot of action here now? Can anyone recommend who they'd see first?

Not to say I'm going down right now but at least if my ATF next door not working I can walk over and try.I would say start with Miso that's who I started with and it was great.

LuckyStarr808
04-15-14, 00:23
I would say start with Miso that's who I started with and it was great.I second that. Miso is always a great recommendation.

ShaggyDoo
04-15-14, 01:04
Are they all providing BBFS?A Big NO on that.. Miso and Happy are the ones that I know of that did BBFS in the past. Don't and I repeat Don't expect BBFS with every provider at this place.

Jasonbeav
04-15-14, 20:49
Saw Miso over the weekend. If that's her in the ad picture, then the photo is 10 years old. She looks average at best. 5.5/10 if I had to guess, she's late 30's.

Personality wise, she speaks pretty good English and has a very pleasant personality.

Service, like others have stated, her service is very good. TS is better than average. B2 B with her cleaning junior with her snatch. Short BBBJ in the shower.

In the room, gave 20 min BBBJ and BBFS was definitely on the menu. I asked for a condom and she looked surprised. Multiple pops are also available.

Bottom line, she provides good service and had a great attitude. She's not a looker; not ugly by any stretch. Worth a repeat.

Bowah57
04-15-14, 23:14
Saw Miso over the weekend. If that's her in the ad picture, then the photo is 10 years old. She looks average at best. 5.5/10 if I had to guess, she's late 30's.

Personality wise, she speaks pretty good English and has a very pleasant personality.

Service, like others have stated, her service is very good. TS is better than average. B2 B with her cleaning junior with her snatch. Short BBBJ in the shower.

In the room, gave 20 min BBBJ and BBFS was definitely on the menu. I asked for a condom and she looked surprised. Multiple pops are also available.

Bottom line, she provides good service and had a great attitude. She's not a looker; not ugly by any stretch. Worth a repeat.Thanks for the honest rating.

Spyda
04-16-14, 01:02
Looks like Alla fka as Yura has gone back to the name Yura. On a side note, I want the girls to stop calling me superman and start calling me ironman. Lmao

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/top-spa-happy-popgia-pics-100-real-21-21/4742074

PYU 875
04-16-14, 18:25
Miso I hope you reading dis cause today you about to get 1 1/2 shot glasses of my haupia flavored cum! Pm me if you like the flavor!

PYU 875
04-16-14, 22:17
Miso I hope you reading dis cause today you about to get 1 1/2 shot glasses of my haupia flavored cum! Pm me if you like the flavor!Never mind I went I went with happy instead and she enjoyed it.

HiPickle
04-17-14, 03:11
My first visit to the new Top spa, I attempted to venture to this place when it was GB, but, all were busy. This time, the front looks more inviting, much better. So I Walked in and saw happy's awesome bod, now wishing I would have just grabbed her and go, but alas, wanted to check out Ava. Definitely a cutie. I really don't think 20's, early 30's yes. TS, quick BBBJ, but once in the room slipped on the cover. Boo. Also, what I crave, LFK, wasn't much to be had, I guess she wasn't clickin with me like the other poster who mentioned that they were kissing like lovers. Er somethin like that. Anywayz. Next time will go for Yura, certainly miss her anyway, or Happy, she looking mighty fine, and I know how good the service is.

Yung Evr
04-17-14, 03:22
Never mind I went I went with happy instead and she enjoyed it.So Happy got filled up @ $4.35/ gal?

AdventureKing
04-17-14, 06:50
Hey guys, how's it going?

So it's been a while since I last mongered. I am not a frequent flyer like most of you brothers.

Anyhow, the king felt the urge to go on a mongering journey tonight, which led me to a difficult selection between Empire or Top Spa. I think I didn't make the right choice tonight. I usually monger during the mid-afternoon or early evening hours. I called this evening and scheduled to pay a visit. Mama picked up phone with a very friendly sweet voice. I told her I wanted to either see Ava or Honey. When I got there, I had difficulty finding Top Spa. I only saw Gogo and CHM, and then had to turn my head 90-degrees to the left to find the entrance. LOL!

Honey was busy with one of you guys, so mama/aunty told me to go with Ava. Very nice mamasan led me to a room. I really like this mamasan. If I had awards for the best / friendliest mamasan in town, she would definitely get an award from me! She was very talkative and friendly. Unlike other AMP mamasans who only ask me "you've been here before? Then lead me to room, then say "xxxx HF, now!" with their demanding hands out in front of me before they get the babe into the room.

A minute later, in came Ava. She claimed to be in her early 20's and "new to the job," but I guess otherwise. I am guessing that she's in the late 20's, early 30's age-range from her looks. Nice body, and her cheechee's are definitely man made!!

We went to the shower room, for TS. I not only wanted TS, but a B2 B TS, kind of like what Nara or Kelly (at Gr. Apple) does for their cleaning. Ava seemed reluctant at first, but complied. I could tell she was very tired and worn out, and I understand that this can be a tiring job after a long day. (I guess I will not monger late at night from now on! However, she only did B2 B while I was face down, prone position. That felt good. She then told me to flip over, and I was hoping she would hop on and do B2 B with me face-up. Nope, wrong. She only washed me down. Dang, minus points right there! While drying off, I rinsed with mouth wash, but she didn't.

Went into room, and proceeded to the deed. I was hoping for light lip smacking LFK, but nope! Out of luck due to her rules. Minus more points for her right there. She kept turning her head while I tried LFK, preferring that I kiss her on her cheeks (facial cheeks that is! I am glad though that she did turn her head while I attempting to LFK, as I could smell strong tobacco breath on her. I should have made her rinse with mouthwash too.

Covered BJ, and did covered mish, and RCG and popped. I also did 69, and tried FIV while in 69, but she complained to me regarding FIV. Due to her rules and her own regulations, I wasn't up to my optimal performance, so I kept having some "limp" episodes during the actions. After I exploded, it was only 35-40 minutes from the time I started. Then she was like, okay, we're done. I was not happy with that.

Overall, L-8.5/ S-8 / A-7.

Send me a PM for more info if you have questions. Would I repeat? Uhm, not necessarily. I think I should have ventured elsewhere for my mongering.

However, I forgot to mention on my way INTO the room, led by the nice mamasan / aunty, I saw a really really hot chick sitting on the couch. I asked aunty who she was, and aunty said that she's Yura. Dang! Aunty said that Yura was not working. However, from my opinion, I'd give Yura a 9.6/10 look rating right off the bat! I will definitely try Yura out the next time I visit Top Spa!

AdventureKing
04-17-14, 06:57
Anywayz. Next time will go for Yura, certainly miss her anyway, or Happy, she looking mighty fine, and I know how good the service is.Yeah, I agree that Yura looked like a real hottie! Saw her seated on the couch while going in, and I will definitely check her out the next time I venture to T.S.

ShaggyDoo
04-17-14, 11:16
Yeah, I agree that Yura looked like a real hottie! Saw her seated on the couch while going in, and I will definitely check her out the next time I venture to T.S.Yeah Yura is a HOT K-pop Spinner. Next time I see her, going to have her dress up like one of The WAVEYA K-pop dancers. And I think we all should start calling her "Allayura.".

Jizzy McDizzy
04-17-14, 23:43
Yeah Yura is a HOT K-pop Spinner. Next time I see her, going to have her dress up like one of The WAVEYA K-pop dancers. And I think we all should start calling her "Allayura.".No. No. No. Its "Allura".

TT Twista
04-19-14, 12:14
Since no reviews on her yet I TOFTT with Gia and had a great time. She was FKA Santa and we had a few laughs about that. I guess Santa won't be "cumming" early this year after all. Her pics are real and recent, I recognize the red couch and the carpet same as in Yura's pic.

BTW I also saw Yura and agree she is a hottie, I'll be back for her for sure.

Back to Gia. She's a tall K-girl, said she's 5'7". Solidly built body like a volleyball player. Said she is 26. Still a rookie in this biz and says she's nervous so I tried to put her at ease right away and it seemed to work. Just treat her good and baby take good care of you. This is another one that really works up a sweat, she had to towel off her face in the middle of riding me because she was dripping sweat on me, oh and I was loving it! We went boom boom pow pau, still had some time left so after a shower started to cuddle then DFK with a HJ. She got me off pop #2 in like five minutes DFKing me the entire time which really did it for me. Went home feeling like it was Christmas in April.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4751281

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4751281

Fillet Show
04-19-14, 23:58
I played with Miso again, this time at Top Spa. I've enjoyed her many talents before at Ichi's (RIP) and at G Apple. Definitely one of my top go to girls.

So I just wanted to confirm for any skeptics that her pics are of her. It's just that they are professionally done pics so she looks more glamorous than she is in person. Same thing happened with Pepsi and Happy when their pro shots appeared, some questioned if they were real since they look slightly different. Anyone who knows these 3 well enough has probably been shown the originals pics without blurred faces and knows that they are all legit.

Now granted, Miso kind of keeps it simple and plain, at least in my previous and most recent experiences with her. Usually has no makeup on, and wearing a see through nightie of some sort. IMHO she can pull off the all natural look and still look attractive, because even some of the top head turners would make you turn your head the other way without makeup.

Service, well that's where she truly shines. Coincidentally also like Pepsi and Happy, her service is hard to top. I read someone asking if Miso is "consistent" and if you search the Kison, Ichi, G Apple and now the Top Spa thread, you will see that "Consistency" is Miso's middle name. Actually I think it's "Consistently". Yups, that right, her full name is Miso Consistently Horny.

We definitely have that chemistry and the sparks fly when we are together. She gives me one of the most satisfying GFE's of all and I think it has a lot to do with her fantastic personality. My goodness, she is a sweetie. Very talented as well. First the B2 B TS with some playful penetration and fellatio. She washes my fillet with her tuna and tons of DFK going on. Then in the room she let's me have my way with her and gladly gives me the option to go head or gut with my sperm donation so I dropped a load in her BBFSCIP. Quickly grabs a hot towel before we begin round 2. This time I was taking kind of long and thought it might not happen tonight. For Miso it was like, okay, challenge accepted. No knock from mama was going to stop her, she told me to relax and don't worry about mama then proceeded to fellate me until she claimed her reward with a mouthful of my babies. Miso definitely earned her money and gave me my money's worth, as she always does.

Heated Paraffin
04-20-14, 01:08
Popped my Happy cherry last night. Also my first trip to Top Spa. Place was very nice inside. Lots of rooms and multiple showers. The bed were on the smaller side though. Got there a little before my appointment so had to wait about 15 minutes. No problem though. I wasn't in any rush.

Upon seeing Happy for the first time, I was surprised that she was so short. I just wasn't expecting it. And a little thinner than I had imagined but all in all she was very attractive way above average looks. As long as you're not looking for a 20 something. I'd put her in an early MILF category. We head straight to the TS and jr is already a little excited. Gives a nice TS but since my appointment was so late I think Happy was pretty tired and would offer a lot more if it was earlier in the day.

Back in the room she starts with an amazing BBBJ. I like that she uses various techniques during the deed. She had jr at full attention. And to see her in action is a wonderful sight. Like a kporn star. She turned aroud and we 69 for a bit. I could have stayed there the entire session and would have been completely satisfied. Unfortunately she was a little on the dry side but that is to be expected since she had been in service for over 12 hours already. From 69 we switch to Happy on the bottom where she requested a little more daty. Good times for me. She started to moisten up then slipped on the cover for cfs. Started in mish. Perfect tightness. I expected a lIttle on the looser side but to my surprise she had a good grip on jr. Did some various mish positions with a lot of dirty talk. Happy turned into a lIttle demon after a few moments. Caught me off guard but I got into it. Switch to ds. Nice view from the back. I think she started to tire out so went to froggy for a lIttle while then back to mish. Between the swith had some CBJ. Session started to get a lIttle long so I felt sorry for Happy a lIttle bit. Did more various mish until pop. Ended with some dirty talk and giving Happy everything I had. She took it all graciously.

After the deed had a little hot towel clean up and some chit chat. Happy had me completely satisfied and I'm HAPPY I finally took a ride on the Happy train. Hope to repeat in the near future. She will be missed when she decides to leave us all. I can understand why her status is legendary.

Thank you brothers and thank you Happy. Happy #1.

Hypo Luxa
04-21-14, 02:38
Was planning on going to the gym today, but wanted to see Happy first... after our session, no gym for me! I must've sweated off five pounds. My legs are sore from all the positions!

Made an appointment and when I arrived, Happy tells me that mama double-booked her. I was about to blow a gasket! Anyway, Happy left the room to talk to the other appointee. While she was gone, I decided to get dressed and leave. I was going to get my house fee back, but before I left the room, Happy returns and tells me the other guy graciously deferred until later. Dude, if you are reading this, big Mahalos to you cuz!

The next hour was wall to wall sex. We fucked all over the room. It was on another level from the last time I saw her. She definitely gets 10s across the board from me. It's pretty awesome the way she demands dirty talk from you! The other cute thing was everytime I tried to pull out to switch positions, she'd maneuver her vag so I wouldn't come out of her. She didn't like having a cockless pussy! Anyway, was very pleased that she wanted it deep and hard; telling me harder, harder, deeper! Damn girl!!!

The pre-FS BBBJ was great as she would loudly spit on it and give the slurpiest BJ! I also licked her kitty good as I focused on her clit quite intently! She squirmed and squealed.

This place is winners and is in Empire air as far as I'm concerned. Service and sexy all rolled into one establishment!

Standard fees: $50/$150

When I arrived, mama led me to a room. Along the way I heard laughter and commotion coming from the harem room. As I passed, I saw about six K-hotties giggling and trying on clothes. Two were topless. It would have been a great show to just sit there and watch for a while!

LuvBigRax
04-21-14, 04:50
That was me bro..guess you owe me one..haha. Anyway, when I came back Happy greeted me in a sexy bikini with all boobs hanging out. She looked smokin! My experience was similar to Hypos. I will add that I got to skull fuck her and that her love of cock, real or fake, turns me on! She took a good pounding but I couldn't finish due to my earlier romp. So she finished me off with her hand. She is one sexy woman! Found out that Monday is her off day.

Was planning on going to the gym today, but wanted to see Happy first... after our session, no gym for me! I must've sweated off five pounds. My legs are sore from all the positions!

Made an appointment and when I arrived, Happy tells me that mama double-booked her. I was about to blow a gasket! Anyway, Happy left the room to talk to the other appointee. While she was gone, I decided to get dressed and leave. I was going to get my house fee back, but before I left the room, Happy returns and tells me the other guy graciously deferred until later. Dude, if you are reading this, big Mahalos to you cuz!

The next hour was wall to wall sex. We fucked all over the room. It was on another level from the last time I saw her. She definitely gets 10s across the board from me. It's pretty awesome the way she demands dirty talk from you! The other cute thing was everytime I tried to pull out to switch positions, she'd maneuver her vag so I wouldn't come out of her. She didn't like having a cockless pussy! Anyway, was very pleased that she wanted it deep and hard; telling me harder, harder, deeper! Damn girl!!!

The pre-FS BBBJ was great as she would loudly spit on it and give the slurpiest BJ! I also licked her kitty good as I focused on her clit quite intently! She squirmed and squealed.

This place is winners and is in Empire air as far as I'm concerned. Service and sexy all rolled into one establishment!

Standard fees: $50/$150

When I arrived, mama led me to a room. Along the way I heard laughter and commotion coming from the harem room. As I passed, I saw about six K-hotties giggling and trying on clothes. Two were topless. It would have been a great show to just sit there and watch for a while!

Hypo Luxa
04-21-14, 15:50
That was me bro..guess you owe me one..haha.Hey, good on ya mate!

You saved me from crossing Happy off my list for good since the last time I tried seeing her at Nirvana was thwarted by a scheduling conflict as well. Although inside I wanted to act a fool if I had to leave, on the outside I was just going to calmly tell Mama she lost my future business... But, thanks to you, I had a great PSE with the horniest woman on Oahu!

Luvnsex2
04-22-14, 05:29
Popped my Happy cherry last night. Also my first trip to Top Spa. Place was very nice inside. Lots of rooms and multiple showers. The bed were on the smaller side though. Got there a little before my appointment so had to wait about 15 minutes. No problem though. I wasn't in any rush.

Upon seeing Happy for the first time, I was surprised that she was so short. I just wasn't expecting it. And a little thinner than I had imagined but all in all she was very attractive way above average looks. As long as you're not looking for a 20 something. I'd put her in an early MILF category. We head straight to the TS and jr is already a little excited. Gives a nice TS but since my appointment was so late I think Happy was pretty tired and would offer a lot more if it was earlier in the day.

Back in the room she starts with an amazing BBBJ. I like that she uses various techniques during the deed. She had jr at full attention. And to see her in action is a wonderful sight. Like a kporn star. She turned aroud and we 69 for a bit. I could have stayed there the entire session and would have been completely satisfied. Unfortunately she was a little on the dry side but that is to be expected since she had been in service for over 12 hours already. From 69 we switch to Happy on the bottom where she requested a little more daty. Good times for me. She started to moisten up then slipped on the cover for cfs. Started in mish. Perfect tightness. I expected a lIttle on the looser side but to my surprise she had a good grip on jr. Did some various mish positions with a lot of dirty talk. Happy turned into a lIttle demon after a few moments. Caught me off guard but I got into it. Switch to ds. Nice view from the back. I think she started to tire out so went to froggy for a lIttle while then back to mish. Between the swith had some CBJ. Session started to get a lIttle long so I felt sorry for Happy a lIttle bit. Did more various mish until pop. Ended with some dirty talk and giving Happy everything I had. She took it all graciously.

After the deed had a little hot towel clean up and some chit chat. Happy had me completely satisfied and I'm HAPPY I finally took a ride on the Happy train. Hope to repeat in the near future. She will be missed when she decides to leave us all. I can understand why her status is legendary.

Thank you brothers and thank you Happy. Happy #1.I guess its one of those situations where we just didn't click, but my experience with Happy was very lackluster. I finally decided to do an AMP for the full experience since most BP girls have many rules, especially no kissing. Been missing that a lot lately. Figured if I'm going to do an AMP I might as well go with who's been declared as one of the best. My choices were narrowed down to either Happy or Sayumi. I think based on reports of kissing, I should have gone with Sayumi. Her petite statue appeals to me a lot as well.

Anyway, I decided on Happy. The name is very fitting as Happy has a very flirty, happy, personality. She gave me a nice hug to greet me and showed off her sexy bod with a skimpy two piece. We also kissed, but no feeling there. After a shower, no B2 B (probably cause first time), some lame massage in the shower, we proceeded back to the room where she started off with a good BBBJ. To my disappointment we only did 2 other positions, 69 and MISH. Will admit that 69 was good, MISH even better as we did a couple of variations of MISH! But it seemed rushed and part way thru MISH, MS knocked on the door. Man, I hate that especially since it wasn't even 1 hour. Happy allowed DFK, and I say allowed because she didn't seem into it as she kept pulling away! And the kissing itself was kinda weird as she kept opening her mouth wide. What a disappointment!

Another monger said that her appearance is a little better than ok. I have to agree, face maybe a 7. Bod better at 8.5. IMHO, L / A / S 7/8/7. I think she even knew that I didn't thoroughly enjoy the experience as she even sheepishly asked me after, how was it? Would I return? Before I could even answer, she answered for me with a maybe. I couldn't tell her, but no repeat planned for me. Want to try Sayumi!

Hypo Luxa
04-22-14, 06:27
I guess its one of those situations where we just didn't click, but my experience with Happy was very lackluster. I finally decided to do an AMP for the full experience since most BP girls have many rules, especially no kissing. Been missing that a lot lately. Figured if I'm going to do an AMP I might as well go with who's been declared as one of the best. My choices were narrowed down to either Happy or Sayumi. I think based on reports of kissing, I should have gone with Sayumi. Her petite statue appeals to me a lot as well.

Anyway, I decided on Happy. The name is very fitting as Happy has a very flirty, happy, personality. She gave me a nice hug to greet me and showed off her sexy bod with a skimpy two piece. We also kissed, but no feeling there. After a shower, no B2 B (probably cause first time), some lame massage in the shower, we proceeded back to the room where she started off with a good BBBJ. To my disappointment we only did 2 other positions, 69 and MISH. Will admit that 69 was good, MISH even better as we did a couple of variations of MISH! But it seemed rushed and part way thru MISH, MS knocked on the door. Man, I hate that especially since it wasn't even 1 hour. Happy allowed DFK, and I say allowed because she didn't seem into it as she kept pulling away! And the kissing itself was kinda weird as she kept opening her mouth wide. What a disappointment!

Another monger said that her appearance is a little better than ok. I have to agree, face maybe a 7. Bod better at 8.5. IMHO, L / A / S 7/8/7. I think she even knew that I didn't thoroughly enjoy the experience as she even sheepishly asked me after, how was it? Would I return? Before I could even answer, she answered for me with a maybe. I couldn't tell her, but no repeat planned for me. Want to try Sayumi!It is a YMMV biz, that's for sure. I've had the same happen too with other providers who pull a 180 with me... I think most of guys have unfortunately!

LocoGrindz
04-22-14, 18:06
Can any of you brothers pm the phone number for this place. Really appreciate it.

Redneck 1
04-22-14, 20:27
Can any of you brothers pm the phone number for this place. Really appreciate it.A private message with the phone number has been sent, but note that Top Spa has advertisements (that include the phone number) posted on Backpage.

HotDaddy
04-23-14, 06:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Next time you criticize other guys I'm banning you again Playboy. We have talked about this before.

A2

WebbHoes
04-23-14, 16:13
Miso was ok. Mama promised she could handle bigger guys.

Nice, friendly. Couldn't DT me but she did give a high energy BBBJ.

Then hopped on RCG. Bounced hard on it.

Flipped to standing mish, then doggie.

She was yelling harder. Pulling her hair. Flipped back to mish and blew my load deep up in her pussy.

Avg looks, about 40-45 years old. Hard worker, but not pse.

Good to know she will take on abrotha.

Pineapple50
04-23-14, 19:18
I saw Happy for the first time since her day's at Kison... And I want to move to another country with her; so we can start our new lives together! LOL! Happy is the ultimate provider and I could only imagine how she looked in her younger day's... But I think she is still HOT now. L /8, S /10, A /10. We started-off with a erotic B2 B Table shower and on the flip she allowed Jr. To enter a few times as she slid up and down.. She got me nice and clean as we headed to the room. We DFK continuously in the room as she dropped my towel and she started a nice sloppy BBBJ as you told me to watch her in the mirror as she sensually took me balls deep and then she wanted me to return the favor so I asked for 69, but she wanted to lay-back and have me eat her-out and I obliged for over 10-minutes as she got sooooo wet and then we moved onto 69. She then slid down and I entered her in reverse cowgirl to ACG, Doggie and then I finished in mish as we were lip locked! We cuddled for a few minutes and Jr. Was ready to go again... So I got on for some mish and deposited a second time. Hot Towel and back to work.. I will be back to see Happy again and again!

JT.

AllNuts
04-23-14, 22:32
Can any of you brothers pm the phone number for this place. Really appreciate it.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/top-spa-new-girl-dawa-4-new-girls-pics-100-real-21/4742074

Here's a link brother LocoGrindz or anybody else who already don't know to Top Spa!!

As far as I know only BBFS providers currently are Miso and Happy but you already knew that. LOL.

There are some new girls coming in the next few days so maybe get chance.

Nobody reported on Dawa yet?

Good luck!!

Member #3973
04-24-14, 01:05
I guess its one of those situations where we just didn't click, but my experience with Happy was very lackluster. ... Happy allowed DFK, and I say allowed because she didn't seem into it as she kept pulling away! And the kissing itself was kinda weird as she kept opening her mouth wide. What a disappointment!

...It sounded like your session with Happy was a fairly good standard AMP session, but not quite up to Happy's usual quality. However, some times there is just a lack to connection or chemistry aka YMMV. It certainly help you if you are younger, attractive and in good shape. But most likely Happy was just physically tired. She gets a lot of hour to hour appointments with no rest in between. It is difficult to know the exact reason. Only saw Happy once, and it was great. With some of my ATFs, there has been one or two session where they for some unknown reason were not into it, while earlier sessions and later visit were off the charts. They are just human like we all are.

Kim Chee Hu
04-25-14, 00:52
My first time with Miso and first time at Top Spa. Nice place. Mama super friendly. Plenty hot girls. I had Miso who is well reviewed so I won't bore you with the details but will just say that yes, she is CONSISTENT, and worth every penny. One hour of GFE bliss is what I got. She has a mixture of sweetness and silliness. I'll be back, for a repeat with Miso and to check out the new girls coming soon.

BTW I saw this ad for Miso with new pics taken recently at Top Spa.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4732770&image=4757533

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4732770&image=4757534

USukebe2
04-25-14, 03:02
The last time I went to Top Spa it was like Grand Central Station. I must have seen at least 6 other brothers going in or out of there. Today was just the opposite, it was dead. Which was good thing because it meant I could possibly get a little more QT with Happy without worrying about her next appointment. I'm not really a fan of her new digs. The room is small and the table (bed) is hard. The first time I went there my abs, calves and knees hurt for like three days after a two hour session. But hey, we're not there for the accommodations right?

As usual it was another outstanding session with Happy. We've seen each other enough times that we know what buttons to push and what the other wants and likes. I get a kick when she gets goose-bumps, all "giggly" and ticklish. If I had to, I would compare it with being with your favorite ATF. Lucky is the guy who Happy ends up with. He better have a strong heart LOL.

She may not be everyone's cup of tea and YMMV definitely applies like with any other provider. But I think her track record speaks for itself. There's a reason why she's the defending champ and could very well repeat. But that's just my humble opinion.

Sumatra123
04-25-14, 03:44
Given how expensive this little mongering hobby can be, I like to do my homework based on the comments posted. I like to find not only a beautiful provider, who's not only beautiful, but is nice and / or cool to just hang with too. So I thought I found a winner in Ava (from South Korea she said) based on a couple of posts in here.

What a disappointment. Instead of an 8.5 or a 9 as some seemed to indicate, she's a 6.5 at best in face and body. In face, she's not ugly, but just very plain and 'pleasant' looking, but in all truthfulness, I wouldn't look at her twice if walking down the block. In body, she has be's, skinny, but soft. Definitely not tone and in NO way should be considered a spinner. Also her ass is fairly flat.

As for her skills, it all seemed to be a bit mechanical and routine and she seemed to want to stick to that rather than going off script. And here I thought I was paying for the session. Also the attempts at the GFE by her just seemed like bad acting. I really don't need to have the GFE. Just be like I mentioned: nice and / or cool. Pleasant to spend time with. When someone is trying to give the GFE and doing it so badly as this, it's a turn off. Gives the appearance that she's out to hussle than provide a good experience. Wish I had walked out when I first arrived, and by the end couldn't wait just to leave. Given the number of young, truly beautiful women out there, your money is better spent somewhere else.

Will not repeat. (Long time lurker, first time posting. Great forum and thanks).

BrainDeadXXX
04-25-14, 07:31
Had Yura again. I had her at Roses before. I get one boner thinking of this girl's spinner body. She look cute with her short hair. Friendly, fun, bubbly young girl. Gave me a nice TS and massage, CBJ and CFS all positions and did CBJBP. That makes it a 3 peat for me and I am sure there will be a 4 peat.

Alika T9
04-25-14, 12:47
Has anyone tried dawa? Does she have a former AKA?

Has anyone checked out the looks of any of the new girls listed?

HiPickle
04-25-14, 13:04
Given how expensive this little mongering hobby can be, I like to do my homework based on the comments posted. I like to find not only a beautiful provider, who's not only beautiful, but is nice and / or cool to just hang with too. So I thought I found a winner in Ava (from South Korea she said) based on a couple of posts in here.

What a disappointment. Instead of an 8.5 or a 9 as some seemed to indicate, she's a 6.5 at best in face and body. In face, she's not ugly, but just very plain and 'pleasant' looking, but in all truthfulness, I wouldn't look at her twice if walking down the block. In body, she has be's, skinny, but soft. Definitely not tone and in NO way should be considered a spinner. Also her ass is fairly flat.

As for her skills, it all seemed to be a bit mechanical and routine and she seemed to want to stick to that rather than going off script. And here I thought I was paying for the session. Also the attempts at the GFE by her just seemed like bad acting. I really don't need to have the GFE. Just be like I mentioned: nice and / or cool. Pleasant to spend time with. When someone is trying to give the GFE and doing it so badly as this, it's a turn off. Gives the appearance that she's out to hussle than provide a good experience. Wish I had walked out when I first arrived, and by the end couldn't wait just to leave. Given the number of young, truly beautiful women out there, your money is better spent somewhere else.

Will not repeat. (Long time lurker, first time posting. Great forum and thanks).My thoughts were the same. Perhaps a little better looking than your numbers. Try Yura, she was down to earth when I saw her a few times at Rose's. Prettiest there, I loved her face. Not sure if she gained lbs since her move, but I see she got rid of the blond look and cut her hair, a good thing. Tight bod when I saw her last, and very sentous lfk dfk... I keep getting side tracked by others to sample, but she is definitely a repeater!

Uki Eater
04-25-14, 13:11
Has anyone tried dawa? Does she have a former AKA?From the pic of Dawa, I remember that same pic from Roses and I think she was fka Hawa. They just changed the first letter of the name.

AdventureKing
04-25-14, 22:52

Will not repeat. (Long time lurker, first time posting. Great forum and thanks).Yup, exactly like my experience w / Ava a couple weeks ago. No GFE, no this, no that. Plenty of rules. I swear, the session w / her only lasted around 35 - 40 minutes.

Others here were claiming that she's new to the business and in her early 20's. Nope. From my experience with "Asian age" determination by the looks and skin texture of a person, she looks more in her lower to mid 30's.

JustFacts
04-26-14, 01:10

Will not repeat. (Long time lurker, first time posting. Great forum and thanks).Bro. I feel for you. Great report, save us money. Stick with Miso, Happy, and maybe Shira / Pop if she doing dfk and BBBJ.

Mandy is good, too best BBBJ there IMHO.

Empire has winners Take your pick. As the junk ones leave right away.

Maggie at 109 is good.

I like sugar at kison.

All of these should give BBBJ, dfk / GFE, and CFS. Some BBFS just negotiate it might work if you into BBFS.

I fucked them all and can confirm that they gave me great service, so hope that gives you some winners.

Yung Evr
04-26-14, 08:08
Bro. I feel for you. Great report, save us money. Stick with Miso, Happy, and maybe Shira / Pop if she doing dfk and BBBJ.

Maggie at 109 is good.

I like sugar at kison.

All of these should give BBBJ, dfk / GFE, and CFS. Some BBFS just negotiate it might work if you into BBFS.

I fucked them all and can confirm that they gave me great service, so hope that gives you some winners.Yea, agree with JF. Happy, Miso, several Kison gals, and M&R at CHM all offer top quality fuck sessions with very few, if any, restrictions. No use wasting your time and money on a non-performer.

Goser
04-26-14, 11:22
There is a Yasy posted in the Top Spa ad. Also says J-star. This must be the famous Japanese special Yasy. I guess she is played out at Empire. She just comes and goes to various AMPs probably to get wider exposure.

Alika T9
04-26-14, 11:39
Bro. I feel for you. Great report, save us money. Stick with Miso, Happy, and maybe Shira / Pop if she doing dfk and BBBJ.

Maggie at 109 is good.

I like sugar at kison.

I fucked them all and can confirm that they gave me great service, so hope that gives you some winners.I've given up on finding the hottest girls in the AMP, as long as they are attractive and willing to do all the dirty things normal girls won't then it's perfect LOL.

Alika T9
04-27-14, 05:16
Has anyone else tried her or would recommend her?

Alika T9
04-27-14, 05:17

Maggie at 109 is good.

I like sugar at kison.

I fucked them all and can confirm that they gave me great service, so hope that gives you some winners.Where is Mandy from?

JustFacts
04-27-14, 06:24
Where is Mandy from?Fandy at top. Typo. Mandy / Maggie BBBJ long time too, but Fandy does it better.

ShaggyDoo
04-30-14, 04:33
Alla Yura has left the island, that cute little spinner is back in LA K-town. She's planning on returning sometime later in the summer.

FootballFann12
04-30-14, 10:49
There is a Yasy posted in the Top Spa ad. Also says J-star. This must be the famous Japanese special Yasy. I guess she is played out at Empire. She just comes and goes to various AMPs probably to get wider exposure.Can anyone confirm this? I've looked for the ad (I assume its BP) but can't find one that mentions Yasy.

HiLife808
04-30-14, 14:44
Can anyone confirm this? I've looked for the ad (I assume its BP) but can't find one that mentions Yasy.Best to wait and see where Yasy pops up. On her last trip I remember a AMP (I forgot which one) posted her pix on their ad but she ended up at Empire instead.

HiPickle
04-30-14, 19:45
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4774292

This girl looks Spinnerlicious. Tight! Waiting for a report, or I will soon, yum.

Just My Fun 4
04-30-14, 21:01
Was just wondering if anyone has tried Green yet she looks good from the pics but had not heard anything as of yet if you know anything you can PM me or share it on here or I might just hafta TYFTM.

SlamDunkChamp
04-30-14, 22:02
Has anyone else tried her or would recommend her?I tried Gia and would recommend her if you like the tall, tanned and athletic type. L-8.2 Almost looks like a young local girl. Nice natural T&A, long curly hair, light tan, about 5'7" and 120+ lbs. A-9 A little shy at first but warms up quickly once she is comfortable with you. Very laid back and friendly. Accommodated my desires when asked. S-9 DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS. Service with a smile the whole way through. Great kisser, when I told her so she said that another monger had just told her the same. She loves to DFK so if that's what you like then she's your girl. Treat her nice and she shall reward you.

SlamDunkChamp
04-30-14, 22:05
My first time with Miso and first time at Top Spa. Nice place. Mama super friendly. Plenty hot girls. I had Miso who is well reviewed so I won't bore you with the details but will just say that yes, she is CONSISTENT, and worth every penny. One hour of GFE bliss is what I got. She has a mixture of sweetness and silliness. I'll be back, for a repeat with Miso and to check out the new girls coming soon.

BTW I saw this ad for Miso with new pics taken recently at Top Spa.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4732770&image=4757533

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4732770&image=4757534Miso looks better in her recent pics than in her pro pics. Nice job with all the real pics at Top Spa.

Uki Eater
05-01-14, 02:22
Best to wait and see where Yasy pops up. On her last trip I remember a AMP (I forgot which one) posted her pix on their ad but she ended up at Empire instead.I believe that was China Doll Spa. Her pic was on their backpage for alittle while then disappeared. Noone actually reported that she was there.

HiPickle
05-01-14, 02:28
OK, didn't want to wait on a report so I went and TOFTT. This time It was awesome! I left work instead of waiting in traffic for an hour, I thought I'd lay some pipe for an hour. Called and asked if Hera was available, yes, so in I went. Was worried, cause didn't bring V...didn't need it. This girl is a spinner replacement for Yura, but way more tight. That tight belly you see in the ad ain't no joke, her ass is tight. Perky A's. 5' 95 lbs. Of Korean goodness. Maybe early to mid thirties. She came in, pretty cute face, short hair, but that tight bod was perfect for me. Went in for a TS, quick BBBJ intro in there to say aloha, then to the room. Immediate passionate DFK, LFK, I was UP in no time, no need V. I dove down for some DATY on a nice shaved nani, and I'm not much of a DATY person, but she was bucking up and down, was hot. On goes cover, CG, MISH, DS, oh that tight little butt drove me nutz. More MISH with down and dirty DFK to finish, a little back rub and walk and. Zzzzzzz, time to go. Great attitude, hot little bod, no hurry up and cum for me baby, just a session of pleasure. Don't miss out, she is fresh off the plane. Fookin definite repeat!

Jizzy McDizzy
05-02-14, 01:06
OK, didn't want to wait on a report so I went and TOFTT. This time It was awesome! I left work instead of waiting in traffic for an hour, I thought I'd lay some pipe for an hour. Called and asked if Hera was available, yes, so in I went. Was worried, cause didn't bring V...didn't need it. This girl is a spinner replacement for Yura, but way more tight. That tight belly you see in the ad ain't no joke, her ass is tight. Perky A's. 5' 95 lbs. Of Korean goodness. Maybe early to mid thirties. She came in, pretty cute face, short hair, but that tight bod was perfect for me. Went in for a TS, quick BBBJ intro in there to say aloha, then to the room. Immediate passionate DFK, LFK, I was UP in no time, no need V. I dove down for some DATY on a nice shaved nani, and I'm not much of a DATY person, but she was bucking up and down, was hot. On goes cover, CG, MISH, DS, oh that tight little butt drove me nutz. More MISH with down and dirty DFK to finish, a little back rub and walk and. Zzzzzzz, time to go. Great attitude, hot little bod, no hurry up and cum for me baby, just a session of pleasure. Don't miss out, she is fresh off the plane. Fookin definite repeat!

OK, didn't want to wait on a report so I went and TOFTT. This time It was awesome! I left work instead of waiting in traffic for an hour, I thought I'd lay some pipe for an hour. Called and asked if Hera was available, yes, so in I went. Was worried, cause didn't bring V...didn't need it. This girl is a spinner replacement for Yura, but way more tight. That tight belly you see in the ad ain't no joke, her ass is tight. Perky A's. 5' 95 lbs. Of Korean goodness. Maybe early to mid thirties. She came in, pretty cute face, short hair, but that tight bod was perfect for me. Went in for a TS, quick BBBJ intro in there to say aloha, then to the room. Immediate passionate DFK, LFK, I was UP in no time, no need V. I dove down for some DATY on a nice shaved nani, and I'm not much of a DATY person, but she was bucking up and down, was hot. On goes cover, CG, MISH, DS, oh that tight little butt drove me nutz. More MISH with down and dirty DFK to finish, a little back rub and walk and. Zzzzzzz, time to go. Great attitude, hot little bod, no hurry up and cum for me baby, just a session of pleasure. Don't miss out, she is fresh off the plane. Fookin definite repeat!Hells to the yes, spinnerliciousness confirmed. Body tightness confirmed. Tighter body than all the hottest spinneroonies like Tops Yura, Tokyo Yuki, Ginza Coco and Jio, etc. It's true, even tighter body than Jio. The tightest of the tightness. Just look at them pics. Fuckin delish.

The body is spinner excellence. Face is kinda cute but only small kine cute really. She got like the "mullet" of bob haircuts LOL. Her bangs are cut to the very tippy-top of her head and the rest of her hair is cut like a bob cut. I think she'd be hotter with long hair and bangs but that's just my preference. Overall body is a bonafide perfect 10 for a spinner lover and face is kinda cute so about a solid 9 or high 8's for Looks.

A & S would be 10. First of all, she is a DFK queen so me likey very much. The 1st thing she did was hug me then undress me while she DFK me. We hit the showers and I loved "her style" of washing which included DFK'ing me the entire time she washes my arms, armpits, chest and stomach. Then a wash and rinse, then rinse and repeat style of soapy or watery HJ+ballplay type of cleaning to my frank and beans similar to Tokyo Yuki's awesome HJ in the shower. Then of course a nice little BBBJ for fun. More DFK too. Then she sat me up making sure to let me know to stay seated on the table and to not stand up so she could dry me with the towel by wrapping it around me and hugging and kissing me as she dries me. I mean, she tries to incorporate DFK'ing in to every single thing she's done so far from undressing, washing and drying. Damn I'm surprised she didn't try to DFK me as I pissed when I went to use the restroom before the shower LOL. So far she's just my type.

Back in the room we DFK more then she dry humps me as we DFK. She kinda goes crazy with the DFK but not to the point where it's "sloppy DFK" or anything like that. She's like doing Mr. Miyagi taught tongue movements like 'wax on wax off' or 'paint the fence' where she's licking up and down from my lower lip to my tongue to my upper lip back and forth. Sucking on my upper and lower lip, biting my lip trying to chomp my mouth and cheek. Nice long makeout sesh.

Her BBBJ is super slow and super sensual. Lots and lots of licking on deez nuts and all over the shaft for a few min to the point I am dying for her to put it in her mouth. She sucks it with slow long stroke head bobs but no DT. Always keeps her hands busy playing with the balls or caressing the cock when she BLS. Cover goes on then Hara gets on for CG grinding. She showcases her body and works that shit like a seductive stripper when she rides. After about 5 min of this I pulled her down on me so we can DFK the rest of the time in CG. Then tapped it in standing MISH with DFK, then DS which was the best view. I asked her to finish me off with a BBBJ so she asked me if I want to cum in her mouth. Well I was going to ask you the same thing, I guess great minds do think alike. When I sploojizz in her mouth she kept sucking for about 10 more head bobs then sucked hard on the tip for like 15 seconds then slurped it all up. She hot toweled me off, dressed me then hugged and kissed me more before I left.

Yeah, my kind of girl all the fuckin way. Get it while it's hot. I hope others enjoy her, treat her good and she sticks around for a long time.

Just My Fun 4
05-02-14, 05:31
Was just wondering if anyone has tried Green yet she looks good from the pics but had not heard anything as of yet if you know anything you can PM me or share it on here or I might just hafta TYFTM.I guess no one has cause it looks like she is gone I have not seen her pic in a few days can anyone help that might know for sure.

Secret Agent
05-03-14, 04:31
Recently came here, it's been awhile. Last time I was here it was still called Golden Butterfly and I saw Lulu. Being that the line-up has many pretty Asians, I left it up to mama to choose one for me. In comes Hara.

Looks- 8.5 She a sweetheart who has not yet been jaded by this profession. 5 feet and 95 pounds seems right. Short black hair, nice light skin with zero tattoos. She's really a spinner lovers dream come true. Her face is very pretty in the light. I estimate her age at about 26. This chick is young and tight fellas. Small A's up top, which I love BTW.

Attitude- 9. She kept asking me if I liked her skinny body. She is skinny but fit. I answered with a hell yeah. She offered a shower with me but I reluctantly declined cause I had to go somewhere and kind of just wanted to eat, bang, hot towel, and run. She has a very cute personality, and you can tell she's new. I'll explain more on this in the service part.

Service- 9. Dfk right off the bat, right after Hi I'm Hara what's your name. Then boom! Dfk session like high school kids. She allowed DATY, DATO, CFS (and very adamant about it) but did allow BBBJ. Just the sight of her bent over the bed ready to take me in was worth coming here.

Now getting back to one sign that tells you she's new. In 69 she was alternating between BB sucking and handjob. Well the handjob was lacking, like she didn't know how. Didn't grab it hard enough, wasn't squeezing it enough, and stroking too slow. It's all G though, cause while she was learning and gaining some experience at my expense, I was feasting on her tight little snatch and brown eye. She'll get better. Really good attitude she's got. Does not like guys that try to muscle her around. She's very small and light, be careful brothers.

Damages 50/160. Repeat yes, over and over.

LuckyStarr808
05-03-14, 08:27
So far it sounds like Hara is good to go. But has anyone seen or tried the new Chinese girl Osi? Or how about Dawa? I plan on visiting here again soon so I might TOFTT or go with Hara. I'm thinking I'm definitely going to try Hara if I see her, she sounds yummy.

CumGetSum
05-03-14, 14:38
Opps, just realized I should have put this review in this thread.

Two great visits with Dawa this past week at Top Spa.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...&image=4769034

The positives:

1. Great massage. She doesn't skimp on this part. Very attentive and does a focused complete effort.

2. Hard working. By the end of the session she worked up a sweat. CG, reverse CG. The whole 9 yards.

The negatives:

1. Can't think of one, loved all about her.

L= 7.5 S= 9 A=9.

Local1234
05-03-14, 18:09
So far it sounds like Hara is good to go. But has anyone seen or tried the new Chinese girl Osi? Or how about Dawa? I plan on visiting here again soon so I might TOFTT or go with Hara. I'm thinking I'm definitely going to try Hara if I see her, she sounds yummy.Osi looks like Sesy from CDS.

Kalani69
05-03-14, 19:01
Osi looks like Sesy from CDS.I'd say the pics look like it very well could be Sesy. Cute face, nice hair, big natural boobs. Too bad L and A are pretty good but S is probably average in comparison to the atfs.

Funny, I think a word sounding like OSI in Cantonese means shit or taking a shit. I don't speak it but my mother did and I kinda remember her using it when taking me to the toilet when I was young. Anyone can speak to that?

Bowah57
05-03-14, 20:19
I'd say the pics look like it very well could be Sesy. Cute face, nice hair, big natural boobs. Too bad L and A are pretty good but S is probably average in comparison to the atfs

Funny, I think a word sounding like OSI in Cantonese means shit or taking a shit. I don't speak it but my mother did and I kinda remember her using it when taking me to the toilet when I was young. Anyone can speak to that?LOL. You are right. "All Si" mean take a dump in Cantonese.

Alohaoe
05-03-14, 23:58
I'd say the pics look like it very well could be Sesy. Cute face, nice hair, big natural boobs. Too bad L and A are pretty good but S is probably average in comparison to the atfs.

Funny, I think a word sounding like OSI in Cantonese means shit or taking a shit. I don't speak it but my mother did and I kinda remember her using it when taking me to the toilet when I was young. Anyone can speak to that?That her from CDS / ROSES / PINK.

ALOHAOE.

Hypo Luxa
05-04-14, 10:00

The positives:

1. Great massage. She doesn't skimp on this part. Very attentive and does a focused complete effort.

2. Hard working. By the end of the session she worked up a sweat. CG, reverse CG. The whole 9 yards.

The negatives:

L= 7.5 S= 9 A=9.I was in to see Miso again last week. Dawa was in the hallway while I was being walked to the shower with Miso. Dawa was eyeing me hard and tells Miso she's going to come in and join us, but Miso pushes her (lightly) away. Got to tell you, I was bummed! Miso said she's not comfortable doing threesomes and wanted me all to herself. She was all I could handle. Funny thing was during my second pop, I was banging her in standing mish and had to say "uncle" as I was spent and could not ejaculate for the second time. Miso was like, "no no. You stay in and cum for me. I want it here (and she rubs her tig ol' bitties)! Wish I had it in me, but after a couple more minutes of banging, I really had to throw in the towel! Don't get me wrong, I was still horny and hard as a rock, but had reached the time limit and was going to be late for an appointment. We ahd about five minutes in between rounds, so I wasn't charged up enough to blow as quickly, particularly since I went 40 minutes into round one before popping.

But I kept thinking it would have been fun with the two of them had she let Dawa join us. I think it would've been a freebie extra because she basically just wanted to have some fun!

Blake123
05-05-14, 04:34
So far it sounds like Hara is good to go. But has anyone seen or tried the new Chinese girl Osi? Or how about Dawa? I plan on visiting here again soon so I might TOFTT or go with Hara. I'm thinking I'm definitely going to try Hara if I see her, she sounds yummy.Osi is Sesy who worked at Roses, China Doll and, most recently at 109 as Eva in the Century Center. There are some reviews of her in the Roses thread. I fucked her once at Roses last year. Pretty good piece of ass. She made me cum in 5 minutes. She got vocal and loud. Very sweet girl who hails from Beijing.

BrainDeadXXX
05-05-14, 08:29
Mahalos for all the reviews on Hara. I know if Jizzy and Hipickle give the thumbs up then you already know guaranz that's going be one spinnah winnah. That spinner bod is tight. This girl is good fun too. Really cute girl and she so skeeeeneey! She kept saying to me "I'm so skinny. My body so skinny." OMG that was turning me on. She kept taking my hands and making me touch all over her skinny body and tiny boobies. Was hot! Had one good TS but no B2 B, BBBJ, CFS and CIM. DFK right off the bat and lots of DFK the whole session. Yup this girl loves to DFK. Definitely going repeat again and again until Yura comes back then it's going be hard for me to decide who to spin time with. L /9 A /9.5 S /9.5.

HotDaddy
05-05-14, 20:18
Osi. Sesy gives not extras. So be ready for that. Never gave extras at PINK and I tricked into get her again at Roses.

HotDaddy!

Osi is Sesy who worked at Roses, China Doll and, most recently at 109 as Eva in the Century Center. There are some reviews of her in the Roses thread. I fucked her once at Roses last year. Pretty good piece of ass. She made me cum in 5 minutes. She got vocal and loud. Very sweet girl who hails from Beijing.

LuckyStarr808
05-05-14, 21:41

The positives:

The negatives:

L= 7.5 S= 9 A=9.Now that there are pics of her, I see that Osi is definitely Eva / Sesy. I also saw her there when I went and I must say Osi is still as pretty as ever. The girl is stacked! Lovely chee chees on that one.

So since a fellow monger had just swooped up Hara, I was more than happy to take Dawa after being introduced to her by the friendly mamasan. I also caught a glimpse of Hara leaving the TS room as Dawa and I were about to go in. Hara looked onolicious and I can see why the brothers are going crazy over her tight body so you can bet I'll be back for her. Dawa's body is just like her pics. She stands about 5'4" and weighs about 105 with natural Bs and no grass on the field. She has cute and youthful girl next door looks with a bubbly and cute personality.

Dawa gave me a B2 B TS and also cleaned my bunghole like she had some plans for my ass, but alas she never attempted to throw any rims on this ride. Maybe Hara will put some "spinner rims" on me when I try her. Dawa also gives one heck of a fantastic massage as previously mentioned. Full body massage with the works, she also cracked my neck and I especially enjoyed the brief foot massage she did.

After the relaxing massage there were some boobs and fingers grazing my body and my ass. After a bit of kissing on my body Dawa has me flip and gets on the right side of me to place her left boob into my mouth while her mouth licks my left nipple. There was some LK with a small amount of tongue action at times. She started to HJ me then eventually put a condom on. She gave a very enthusiastic, high speed blowjob with medium suction. We started with standing DS then standing Mish. She fucked back with a lot of energy in both positions. In standing Mish she put her arms above her head to push off against the mirror on the wall to thrust her body towards me while I drill that nani. Dawa gave me CBJ between positions after first changing the condom, then rode me like a bucking bronco until I exploded into the cover. She then cleaned Lucky Jr with tissue and continued her massage for a good 10 minutes or so after mamasan had knocked. I asked for a hot towel but Dawa insisted I shower with her so who am I to refuse.

L /8 A /9 S /8.5.

CumGetSum
05-06-14, 03:25
This girl got me singing a little tune today, oh yeah!

We started off the session with a lot of touching feeling and I think that got her motor rev'd.

Lfk with all positions with me standing at the edge of the bed to get better thrust action.

I love her body as she is the right height and shape for my liking.

Will I go back to "get sum" can I get a hell yeah!!

L= 8.5 S= 9 A= 9.

Stunna56
05-07-14, 00:07
Ok first of she's a spinner but you brothers be a little too generous on the Looks scale averaging 9-8.5 and TBH I give her a 7 maybe 7.5 a real butter face and same routine as the last guy posted ohh I'm so skinny blah blah also BBBJ was sub par and for the finale she uses too much lube I should have just saved my money and went too exclusive... Save your money much better talent else where Pz... #1 stunna.

Blake123
05-07-14, 03:36
Ok first of she's a spinner but you brothers be a little too generous on the Looks scale averaging 9-8.5 and TBH I give her a 7 maybe 7.5 a real butter face and same routine as the last guy posted ohh I'm so skinny blah blah also BBBJ was sub par and for the finale she uses too much lube I should have just saved my money and went too exclusive... Save your money much better talent else where Pz... #1 stunna.I have never met Hara. Don't even know what she looks like, so I am not trying to defend her. But, when it comes to judging a woman's looks, it's all in the eye of the beholder. What you may think is hot may be just so-so to someone else and vice versa. I don't even bother assigning a numerical looks rating when writing reviews.

Kumuman
05-07-14, 04:23
I have never met Hara. Don't even know what she looks like, so I am not trying to defend her. But, when it comes to judging a woman's looks, it's all in the eye of the beholder. What you may think is hot may be just so-so to someone else and vice versa. I don't even bother assigning a numerical looks rating when writing reviews.Whatever, but I agree, she just average in looks...mid thirties, slim skinny but gives exceptional service. Only thing is though, she smokes a lot.

Bowah57
05-07-14, 10:44
I have never met Hara. Don't even know what she looks like, so I am not trying to defend her. But, when it comes to judging a woman's looks, it's all in the eye of the beholder. What you may think is hot may be just so-so to someone else and vice versa. I don't even bother assigning a numerical looks rating when writing reviews.Seriously. ...what is butter face? No sound good but he gave her a 7 to 7.5. To me that rating is pretty good. I can dine on that.

Stoner R
05-07-14, 11:59
Seriously. ...what is butter face? No sound good but he gave her a 7 to 7.5. To me that rating is pretty good. I can dine on that.Butter face = everything looks good on her...butter (but her) face..

Uki Eater
05-07-14, 14:36
Whatever, but I agree, she just average in looks...mid thirties, slim skinny but gives exceptional service. Only thing is though, she smokes a lot.I saw Hara and yes she's on the average side in terms of looks. Her petite / skinny body makes her appear to be young but, her face looks to be in the early to mid 30's. Her face isn't young / cute like a Yuki at TS. Body is a spinner with a nice / slim waist but, it has an older / skinny look to it and not as youthful / tight skin compared to say another spinner like a Vanilla at TS / Swan.

You can tell the difference in the youth of the body

Haras front
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4785834&image=4785822

Vanillas back
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4050082&image=4062226

NewKidotb
05-07-14, 15:06
Actually stopped by chm yesterday but Mon. Wasn't there yet so curiously went next door and asked who was working? Got to see line up really quick as a few looked busy. So decided to leave until happy came walking out and greeted me. Looking sexy, I.

Wanted to partake in that but said was booked. Bummahz! I guess NEED to make appntmnt. Anyone get double booked when they make appntmnt with her?

Uki Eater
05-07-14, 23:51
Hara is a slim, skinny and petite provider. She might be a bit too skinny for some people and you can tell by the pic of her in the red bikini. I'm guessing 5"- 5"1 95-100 lbs. She has short black hair with A size cups, light skin and no tatts on her body. Haras face looks to be in the early to mid 30's range. Her face isn't as youthful looking as other spinner providers. It's Haras petite / thin body that makes her appear to look young. Compared to Yura at Top Spa, I think Yura has an overall younger look in the face and a nicer body. The same can be said comparing Hara to a Mini of VIP. Hara comes off as being friendly but, you can tell she's trying to make an impression to please you. She reminds me a bit of Sugar at Kison because they both are skinny and both have short hair. They both are friendly / playful and does lots of DFK. Hara is a bit shorter, skinnier and not as tanned as Sugar. Her face is cuter than Sugars but, not cute young / looking like a Yuki at TS.

Hara does alot of DFK and is not shy about it. She stands out in this area but, her BBBJ is a bit to soft. There was a bit too much soft light licking of the shaft before she actually does the BJ. The BJ needs more firm suction to it. Her uki is shaved and you can chow down as much as you want. During the deed, she neither did a squat or bounce type of CG. She just sat there and grinded back and forth. It's like she didn't know whether to squat or bounce. Finished off with a BJ / HJ combo until CIM. She's a very nice girl and tried to please but, people will notice certain things like the BJ skills is lacking, some might find her body to be a bit too skinny, not as young looking in the face and she's not as skilled in the CG dept as other providers. But, to her credit, she's a spinner with a nice slim tummy, likes to DFK alot, has a nice / friendly attitude and she likes DATY.

H Mobius
05-08-14, 00:26
Butter face = everything looks good on her...butter (but her) face..Yeah, kind of like on the Jeff Foxworthy show, using the word "Asinine" in a sentence: "I'll give her face a 2 but her ass-a-nine".

Funny how some providers become more beautiful when they smile a lot and really get into the sex and the monger.

Stunna56
05-08-14, 02:08
I have never met Hara. Don't even know what she looks like, so I am not trying to defend her. But, when it comes to judging a woman's looks, it's all in the eye of the beholder. What you may think is hot may be just so-so to someone else and vice versa. I don't even bother assigning a numerical looks rating when writing reviews.Rating and reading reviews is the whole reason why we lurk this site.. To help us get the best of what we love in a provider from looks to.

Service and everything in between so as long as we are paying good money I will rate and be totally honest for my other brothers cause money don't grow on trees and having a shitty provider is like getting a flat tire in the rain! So if you don't need ratings or never seen her good for.

You just lurk and move on but for other brothers like me I read then to get the best bang for my buck that's it hands down pz.. #1 Stunna.

Yung Evr
05-08-14, 03:02
Yeah, kind of like on the Jeff Foxworthy show, using the word "Asinine" in a sentence: "I'll give her face a 2 but her ass-a-nine".

Funny how some providers become more beautiful when they smile a lot and really get into the sex and the monger.Yea, any chick that provides BB starts at at 9 for me and it only goes up from there.

HotDaddy
05-08-14, 06:38
Got to say. I think Dawa is the youngest girl I have seen at an AMP. No extras. But I admire a young girl working in the business. If she gave extras. I would easily spend $2000 on her over 10 visits. But no extras. So the $2000 will go.

To another girl. Saw Happy. Booked solid. Totally awesome woman. But she is too busy for me now. She came to Hawaii and at KISON and now is a legend. Monica is now #2 because no table shower at CHM. Sessy-OSI gives no extras which is why she moves around so much. You go to Top Spa to get HAPPY and get "bait and switch " to Sessy (sucker).

Good ahead a laugh at me guys and call me names. Believe me the girls on this board are on the same team.

HotDaddy!!

LuckyStarr808
05-08-14, 07:42
This girl got me singing a little tune today, oh yeah!

We started off the session with a lot of touching feeling and I think that got her motor rev'd.

Lfk with all positions with me standing at the edge of the bed to get better thrust action.

I love her body as she is the right height and shape for my liking.

Will I go back to "get sum" can I get a hell yeah!!

L= 8.5 S= 9 A= 9.I tried to see Hara because I for one really liked what I saw. But no such luck, she had an appointment. I saw Ava in the girl's room, I smiled at her and she smiled back. I made it to my car but was too horny to leave. I know I want Ava again in the future, so no better time than the present.

I reviewed Ava not that long ago. I was hoping she'd remember me and she definitely did. Ava is such a sweetie. She wanted to make me feel special by telling me I'm special to her and how she can't help but to give me special treatment. Whether true or not, I'm appreciative. I suspect she would be the same with those she likes or those who have become regulars. Of course you never can tell with how YMMV goes.

Next time I will call to schedule an appointment with Hara. I still felt lucky to be with Ava again so I'm satisfied.

Pineapple50
05-08-14, 13:59
It happened to me twice in the past week..!

JT.

Actually stopped by chm yesterday but Mon. Wasn't there yet so curiously went next door and asked who was working? Got to see line up really quick as a few looked busy. So decided to leave until happy came walking out and greeted me. Looking sexy, I.

Wanted to partake in that but said was booked. Bummahz! I guess NEED to make appntmnt. Anyone get double booked when they make appntmnt with her?

DaViper
05-08-14, 17:17
It happened to me twice in the past week..!

JT.This probably happening because some peeps book directly with Happy and some peeps book with the Mama there.

TT Twista
05-10-14, 06:15
Since they opened, Tops has been tops in my book. So far never been disappointed yet. My latest adventure was with Hara. That is a definite "spinner" if I ever saw one. Her face is decent so all in all I was pleased and couldn't wait to make it nasty with her. Looks like Hara couldn't wait long either because she greeted me with a tongue down my mouth and a hand wrapped around my johnson. The table shower was kind of sensual and she spent alot of time fiddling with my giblets and giving me kisses, ending by giving me some oral on the table while I finger her vag. I could feel how tight this tight spinner's pussy was and later my cock confirmed it. BBBJ was ok although a little harder suction couldn't hurt. CFS was great due to the feel of an extremely tight and moist pussy and her willingness to do whichever and as many positions I wanted. As others have reported she does alot of DFK. The CIM was a great way to finish as well. She has a great attitude towards pleasuring a man. Repeatable for me after I finish my to do list at Tops.

Ass Man808
05-10-14, 23:35
Heard Nara going to work at Top Spa.

BrainDeadXXX
05-10-14, 23:48
Heard Nara going to work at Top Spa.Heard Nara going start tomorrow. Anybody like go see to confirm. Let us know k.

Stangman808
05-11-14, 00:21
Heard Nara going to work at Top Spa.Nara's Backpage Ad for Top Spa.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-hapa-mix-100-real-pics-top-spa-relaxation808-754-0507-26/4127857

Pot Shot
05-11-14, 16:28
Good service, but a little thick for my taste.

I'd much prefer Happy.

DaViper
05-11-14, 18:38
Looks like Happy doesn't work here anymore? Top spa took down her pictures?

Bowah57
05-11-14, 19:22
Looks like Happy doesn't work here anymore? Top spa took down her pictures?That is bad news. No happy means no customers for them.

Just like when Joy gone...Nirvana was slow.

Ass Man808
05-11-14, 19:37
Looks like Happy doesn't work here anymore? Top spa took down her pictures?She hasn't decided where she will work next.

ShaggyDoo
05-11-14, 19:55
She hasn't decided where she will work next.Oh yes she has ... And it's a bombshell.

Ass Man808
05-11-14, 20:00
Oh yes she has ... And it's a bombshell.Can't wait to find out where she will work next.

Kainoa
05-12-14, 02:51
Oh yes she has ... And it's a bombshell.Is she moving across the hall?

Braddahman
05-12-14, 04:20
Oh yes she has ... And it's a bombshell.Holy crap please say CHM.

King B
05-12-14, 08:39
Miso was simply amazing! Everything I expected and then some.

Cute face with a body type I like. Very nice natural rack. As with all the pics in Top Spa's ads, Miso's pics are 100% real and current.

You don't need a lowly newbie like myself to tell you that her service is fit for a king. Miso treated me like I was her new favorite customer.

She's a very sweet girl with a raunchy, naughty side. Seems to only want to satisfy you and my experience was no exception.

Donated 50+150.

Worth frequent repeats. She just made it into my top 5 as well. I'll be seeing her again soon.

ShaggyDoo
05-12-14, 13:31
Is she moving across the hall?No Kison reunion ... Sorry.

Honolulu808
05-12-14, 13:36
Where ever Happy goes to it will not be a msaage parlor (Kison, CHM). Most likely a relaxation parlor.

First Try
05-12-14, 13:46
Nara's pics are now in their backpage ad.

Bowah57
05-12-14, 14:51
No Kison reunion ... Sorry.I hope she go some place discreet. Never did like that building. Afraid one day my mom's friends might see me. Doctor office downstairs.

At first, I thought she was a partner of the new place. Guess I was wrong.

LuvBigRax
05-13-14, 00:58
So please share with us!

Oh yes she has ... And it's a bombshell.

Makiki
05-13-14, 03:20
Went to see Nara and haven't been to this location since Sua had her shop here. Anyway, the mama here was once at Rose much like some of the girls. I tell mama I have appt with Nara & she takes me to a very small room. The door opens and a skinny girl with short hair comes in and says she is Hara. LOL. Mama sent in wrong girl. Hara is like third-world-country thin. How does the saying goes, No one likes a bone but a dog. Oh well to each his own. Nara says she doesn't really like it here and thinking of going back to Rose. As far as the session goes, Nara is top notch and well reviewed so you know.

Bowah57
05-13-14, 17:42
No Kison reunion ... Sorry.ShaggyDoo...I just hope not at the CC. Some how I just don't like the location. Tell me it's not the CC.please. Still procrastinating and next think you know she gone. :(

DaViper
05-13-14, 17:52
ShaggyDoo...I just hope not at the CC. Some how I just don't like the location. Tell me it's not the CC.please. Still procrastinating and next think you know she gone. :(No worries she will not be there.

Bowah57
05-13-14, 18:10
No worries she will not be there.I thought the kim chee wireless is fast...The braddahs here is even faster. Thanks.

Pok Gai
05-13-14, 18:26
Just called. Oh.Nara went out. Ummm yeah. When will she be back? Pause / hesitate. Umm...I'm not sure. This time of the day she's up ready to make the $ Wonder if she moved already.

Ass Man808
05-13-14, 18:32
Just called. Oh.Nara went out. Ummm yeah. When will she be back? Pause / hesitate. Umm...I'm not sure. This time of the day she's up ready to make the $ Wonder if she moved already.She moved back to roses.

Pok Gai
05-13-14, 18:39
She moved back to roses.Thanks ass man808 - got my appt in!

NewKidotb
05-14-14, 03:07
Any of you know where happy moved to?

Went by today to see but mama said she went vaca and don't know when she'll be back!

Chengp
05-14-14, 16:47
I walked in Top Spa and asked Mama for Hara but she was with a customer. Mama said a young K girl just arrived and I asked to see her. Gia walked in and reminded me of Joon. Gia is late 20's, 5'7" with natural 32 be. I said OK and gave mama the hf. I took a self shower and let Gia dried me. Gia was very friendly and new to this trade. We snuggled a bit, LFK and then DFK and Gia's service was all covered. Her CBJ had very good suction and no teeth. At 69, I could feel her cheek muscled moved often, I guessed she enjoyed DATY. Gia has very good muscle tone. At RCG, she rode for a long time. At mish she spreaded her legs and allowed me to penetrate deep. She loved to be pounded and sweated as much as me. This chick loved making love. She will be here for a month because she missed her three dogs back home. I will repeat.

I will see my favorite MT Vicky tomorrow.

Safe mongering.

Yung Evr
05-14-14, 19:20
Any of you know where happy moved to?

Went by today to see but mama said she went vaca and don't know when she'll be back!Hap went back to the mainland. Probably won't be back until next year.

Bowah57
05-14-14, 19:53
I walked in Top Spa and asked Mama for Hara but she was with a customer. Mama said a young K girl just arrived and I asked to see her. Gia walked in and reminded me of Joon. Gia is late 20's, 5'7" with natural 32 be. I said OK and gave mama the hf. I took a self shower and let Gia dried me. Gia was very friendly and new to this trade. We snuggled a bit, LFK and then DFK and Gia's service was all covered. Her CBJ had very good suction and no teeth. At 69, I could feel her cheek muscled moved often, I guessed she enjoyed DATY. Gia has very good muscle tone. At RCG, she rode for a long time. At mish she spreaded her legs and allowed me to penetrate deep. She loved to be pounded and sweated as much as me. This chick loved making love. She will be here for a month because she missed her three dogs back home. I will repeat.

I will see my favorite MT Vicky tomorrow.

Safe mongering.Can you provide the members a rating? L / S / A..

Chengp
05-15-14, 20:04
can you provide the members a rating? L / s / a..l / s / a 6.5/7.5/8.5.

Uki Eater
05-15-14, 20:35
Checked out Pop. She's Korean and looks to be in her early 30's. Cute face with light brown wavy hair. I'm guessing she's 5'4 and 115 lbs with a light tan on her body and no visible tatts. Pop has some meat on her but, in a good way. It's distributed nicely throughout her body. Her body is not really tight / toned but she has nice, smooth, clean skin with no noticeable stretchmarks or blemishes. Except, for some slight mark that's in the middle of her upper back. Pop has a good size butt but, not quite the bubble round shape to it. Her chest is a b size with a bit of sag to it. She has potential to look really good in the body if she firmed up a bit. Uki is not totally shaved but trimmed with a landing strip of hair. Pop emits a friendly vibe and didn't come off as quiet or overly guarded / cautious. I think most guys will find her pleasant and friendly to talk to. Her BBBJ style is more on the sensual side with good pressure and she tries to go deeper which is nice. She did do licking of the shaft and BLS before the BJ. Did the standard CG, Doggie and Mish positions. During the deed, she's not the type to try and put on an act with excessive fake moans which I prefer. Overall, I think she's good to try at least once, especially if you're looking for a provider with more cushion on the ass. Nothing to really complain about unless you're the type looking for a slimmer, more petite size girl like a Yura or Hara or someone that offers more on the menu like a Happy or Miso.

TT Twista
05-16-14, 00:45
I saw a pic for a new provider TiTi. Hehe, she has the same name as me so I went to play tittie twista with her. The nice mama formerly of Roses opens the door for me with the same warm welcome as always after first giving me the same warning she always does, "Watch your step honey." Mama brings me to a room, collects hf then summons TiTi. She's a nice looking Chinese girl who almost looks part Pinay. She has tanned skin which also made her look part Pinay to me. My guess on age is early 30's, 5'4", 105 lbs. Her body is slim with no fat. Organic melons are Bs with no sag. She said she's new to the business. A little quiet at first but warmed up quickly. Her service is pretty standard and all covered. She gave me a TS and dried me. LK, DATY, CBJ, CFS. No routine with her and no rush. I finished faster than usual because her CBJ was good and already had me close to popping. After a few quick positions in CFS I was done. She hot toweled me then cuddled with me before I asked for a HJ to fill the hour. She has good HJ technique too and finished me just in time right before the knock. Everything was standard fees 50 to mama 150 to TiT's.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4797250&image=4797238

CM0069
05-16-14, 02:58
As far as the session goes, Nara is top notch and well reviewed so you know.Had nara once, quite a workout, haha.

Hara is alright all the way, nice and slow no rush, lotsa dfk and you can call all the next moves LOL. Nice time overall, only slight negative is her BJ seems waaay to soft but idk teho. Anyway, haven't done one so petite'ness in awhile, back to more meat for me next time.

Single50
05-16-14, 18:30
Hap went back to the mainland. Probably won't be back until next year.Next year! Too long. All 3 of my ATF is gone. Glad Nara is back. I guess they need a break from doing 10 guys a day everyday. Must be sore. If I was a provider, I would do 5 at the most. Do you know of any MP that service woman? I need some extra cash.

Bulgogi Boy
05-17-14, 13:05
Hap went back to the mainland. Probably won't be back until next year.

Oh yes she has ... And it's a bombshell.

No worries she will not be there.

I know she's coming soon but honestly I don't think she will be here that long...My opinion she doesn't fit here...My opinion I'm talking service wise...This place is like VIP and for those who been with this Superstar know she doesn't perform like anybody from VIP and Here.Interesting. I wonder what changed her mind. Unless she was giving out false information which was prematurely posted.

Mondo Badfoot
05-18-14, 10:09
Interesting. I wonder what changed her mind. Unless she was giving out false information which was prematurely posted.Happy May have left the building, but she hasn't left the island! She'll be back in action soon! Stay tuned!

LuckyStarr808
05-18-14, 23:48
Had nara once, quite a workout, haha.

Hara is alright all the way, nice and slow no rush, lotsa dfk and you can call all the next moves LOL. Nice time overall, only slight negative is her BJ seems waaay to soft but idk teho. Anyway, haven't done one so petite'ness in awhile, back to more meat for me next time.I finally got lucky with Hara. The brothers have been keeping her busy the last few times I tried to smash. When I saw her in the front lobby I knew it was my lucky day. Her tight, petite, spinner body caught my attention once again and as soon as Hara came into my room she had Lucky Jr standing at attention in no time.

Like most or probably all the reviews have noted, she simply cannot get enough DFK. Hara walked up to me and undressed me then adorably pressed her nose against mine until we were lip locked and making out for so long we almost skipped the TS. Although there was no B2 B, Hara's TS was very thorough and maybe more importantly it was sensual with lots of play with DFK, HJ, FIV, BLS, BBBJ.

Hara was all about pleasing and pampering me. There was an overload of DFK at the start and all throughout and I really like the way she kisses. Then after a few minutes of BBBJ she got up on the bed and stood over my face asking me if I want her to sit on it. Yes please, I saved the best seat in the house just for you. Free mustache rides for any girl, tell your friends! Her bald kitty tasted fresh and clean and oh so sweet. She was squatting over me gyrating her nani on my mouth then eventually flipped over into a 69. She then put a hat on my little head for RCG, CG, Standing Mish and DS. Finished with CIM and Hara kept sucking for a little while after then spit out into tissues. We took another shower together and did a lot more making out. Before I left she dried me, kissed Jr one last time, dressed me then kissed me one last time.

L /8 A /10 S /9.5.

Bulgogi Boy
05-19-14, 03:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Bulgogi Boy
05-20-14, 02:14
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/mcdonalds-new-mascot-box-teeth-n109396

HaoleGirlLover
05-21-14, 22:05
Osi is Sesy who worked at Roses, China Doll and, most recently at 109 as Eva in the Century Center. There are some reviews of her in the Roses thread. I fucked her once at Roses last year. Pretty good piece of ass. She made me cum in 5 minutes. She got vocal and loud. Very sweet girl who hails from Beijing.Met with Osi last week and it was pretty good. Didn't know she was from Roses before. All these girl changing their names! LOL! Came in with a nice sexy outfit and some FK. Lied down and BBBJ was very wet and smooth. Got some FIV play too. Then some Russian which was great! Soft and smooth see's! Slipped on the see and started with mish for about 5 min. Then turned her sidewards w some spanks! She likey! Then got up to knees for DS and popped. Overall very good and will repeat. Usual damage.

Kim Chee Hu
05-23-14, 21:03
Met with Osi last week and it was pretty good. Didn't know she was from Roses before. All these girl changing their names! LOL! Came in with a nice sexy outfit and some FK. Lied down and BBBJ was very wet and smooth. Got some FIV play too. Then some Russian which was great! Soft and smooth see's! Slipped on the see and started with mish for about 5 min. Then turned her sidewards w some spanks! She likey! Then got up to knees for DS and popped. Overall very good and will repeat. Usual damage.Went back to Top to see Miso again but was her day off. Mama showed me a lineup and I chose Osi because she is super pretty with bangin' curves. Has a cute voice which turned me on. Very sweet see-girl. Had a good TS and massage. BBBJ & CFS. Got super wet from DATY and she was great with DFK. Really liked her body and doing Russian with her tatas. Standard fees.

Akule Boy
05-25-14, 00:51
Decided to venture to Top Spa today. Mama wanted me to try a new girl who just arrived yesterday. Said her name is Yasi. Wow! She is HOT! A younger and prettier version of Happy IMO.

Let me tell you. You won't be disappointed.

BBBJ, CFS, CG, MISH, DS, DATY, And DFK.

Check her out. She won't be here for too long.

AB.

Jan Fortifore
05-25-14, 01:16
Decided to venture to Top Spa today. Mama wanted me to try a new girl who just arrived yesterday. Said her name is Yasi. Wow! She is HOT! A younger and prettier version of Happy IMO.

AB.Mahalo for the review, Akule. Please confirm that she looks like the photos posted to backpage:

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/128767361/IMG_1023_______.jpg

http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/128767362/IMG_1022_______.jpg

Could you guess her height / weight / boob size, too, please?

Laaate!!

January44.

Akule Boy
05-25-14, 02:22
Mahalo for the review, Akule. Please confirm that she looks like the photos posted to backpage:

Laaate!!

January44.My guess would be 5'1" and 105 lbs. With a pair of beautiful see's.

AB.

Akule Boy
05-25-14, 02:40
Mahalo for the review, Akule. Please confirm that she looks like the photos posted to backpage:

Laaate!!

January44.And yes. Those pictures do look like her. Go get um.

AB.

AllNuts
05-25-14, 08:23

AB.Just had a wonderful session with Yas and I do recommend her as she is very accommodating, eager and willing to please!!

She has a playful personality and is game for anything?

Had a chance to daty for a little bit but I opted to have bbbjwcim as I was feeling a little low on energy and she did not disappoint.

She's 5'2" about 105 ish with no fat on her stomach. Her pictures are very accurate.

L=8 S=9 A=9.

Yung Evr
05-25-14, 09:40

Laaate!!

January44.Damn, hope somebody is hittin that beautiful ass.

Soul Surfer
05-25-14, 14:36

AB.With all due respect, IMO Happy still is the total package looks, body, attitude, service but more importantly, always tries to evolve and get better. So I heard the good news that she is now at Tokyo Spa and starts Tuesday at 11:00 am I'll be there! I'm just hoping I can get an appointment.

Happy mongering and stay safe my bruddahs!

SS.

The Lone Wolf
05-25-14, 23:20
This is definitely the "all curves" team! Is Miso on holiday or something? She's not in the ads. Anyway, after a couple of years of reading about Osi (Sesy's) lackluster performances, it seems she is getting to be pretty sexual.

That ass on Dawa in this pic:

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/128805042/7.jpg

...beats all I've seen in a long while.

Will be pounding some ass this week!

Makiki
05-25-14, 23:53
Damn, hope somebody is hittin that beautiful ass.Made appointment & when I showed up she told me someone came just before me and took her. Not sure why mama takes appt but don't keep it. Oh well. Next time I guess.

H Mobius
05-26-14, 00:58
Made appointment & when I showed up she told me someone came just before me and took her. Not sure why mama takes appt but don't keep it. Oh well. Next time I guess.Good question. It's ALWAYS like that (back when I used to make appointments); some guy cut in front just a few minutes ago. Do the mamas not tell the guy she has an appointment? Or do these guys have that much 'game'?

When I'm told the girl has an appointment coming, I respect that appointment. I don't snag the girl and waste a monger's time (and gas). One time (not at Top Spa) the girl had an appointment but he was 20 minutes overdue without keeping them abreast, so they went ahead sent her with me. Then when he finally showed up around 10 minutes into my session, she said "Sorry I have customer" and left. I didn't know I was chopped liver, or I would have used play money for the HF.

Auwe!

Blake123
05-26-14, 04:42
This is definitely the "all curves" team! Is Miso on holiday or something? She's not in the ads. Anyway, after a couple of years of reading about Osi (Sesy's) lackluster performances, it seems she is getting to be pretty sexual.

Will be pounding some ass this week!Yes, Dawa does look damn hot, IMHO. On my bucket list, too.

About Osi (aka Sesy). I also saw some fairly negative reviews when she was at Roses. But, I liked her looks and went with her anyway. Turned out to be a very good session. Eventually will repeat.

BrainDeadXXX
05-26-14, 05:05

Will be pounding some ass this week!Osi / Sesi get some of the meanest curves and nicest tits. Dawa is more like a young spinner with a nice ass. I think the nicest ass there got to be Sira / Pop.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4742074&image=4810525

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4811913

The pics don't do her ass justice. Sira's ass look way nicer in person, so big, round and firm. She real pretty and cute in the face. Her body is nice and she get one light tan. She's a very friendly and nice girl, always smiling and being cute. She gave me a hot B2 B TS. Loved when she rubbed her ass on me. In the room she kissed me all over and DFK'd me every time I like squeeze her ass. Had to do Italian with her. Now that was fun. Then she gave me a real good BBBJ, then CFS, CG, RCG, DS and standing DS. We did a standing shower together then back to the room for a massage until time up. Sira told me no worry about MS, no need to rush. Damn I no can stop staring at her ass. When she walks me to the front door I watch her ass and I like poke um again. So I definitely going repeat for sure. L /8.5 A /9 S /9.

Yung Evr
05-26-14, 06:02
Osi / Sesi get some of the meanest curves and nicest tits. Dawa is more like a young spinner with a nice ass. I think the nicest ass there got to be Sira / Pop.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4742074&image=4810525

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4811913

The pics don't do her ass justice. Sira's ass look way nicer in person, so big, round and firm. She real pretty and cute in the face. Her body is nice and she get one light tan. She's a very friendly and nice girl, always smiling and being cute. She gave me a hot B2 B TS. Loved when she rubbed her ass on me. In the room she kissed me all over and DFK'd me every time I like squeeze her ass. Had to do Italian with her. Now that was fun. Then she gave me a real good BBBJ, then CFS, CG, RCG, DS and standing DS. We did a standing shower together then back to the room for a massage until time up. Sira told me no worry about MS, no need to rush. Damn I no can stop staring at her ass. When she walks me to the front door I watch her ass and I like poke um again. So I definitely going repeat for sure. L /8.5 A /9 S /9.Awesome fuck session. Did she let you ride it high?

Jizzy McDizzy
05-26-14, 16:23
Osi / Sesi get some of the meanest curves and nicest tits. Dawa is more like a young spinner with a nice ass. I think the nicest ass there got to be Sira / Pop.

The pics don't do her ass justice. Sira's ass look way nicer in person, so big, round and firm. She real pretty and cute in the face. Her body is nice and she get one light tan. She's a very friendly and nice girl, always smiling and being cute. She gave me a hot B2 B TS. Loved when she rubbed her ass on me. In the room she kissed me all over and DFK'd me every time I like squeeze her ass. Had to do Italian with her. Now that was fun. Then she gave me a real good BBBJ, then CFS, CG, RCG, DS and standing DS. We did a standing shower together then back to the room for a massage until time up. Sira told me no worry about MS, no need to rush. Damn I no can stop staring at her ass. When she walks me to the front door I watch her ass and I like poke um again. So I definitely going repeat for sure. L /8.5 A /9 S /9.For reals, Sira gots a booty made for Italian. I think I need some of that bubble yum bum. I'm fuckin loving those bean shot booty pics of her moneymaker-rumpshaker.

JustFacts
05-27-14, 01:38
Dawa has an ass firm not real big but tight. Shira has a nice full firm curvy ass. Made my dick hard while sitting. Down for choice, LOL. Sesi looking ripe and just fine, too what a nice curvy busty. Bod.

Went with the newbie Yaz. She reminds me of a younger and smaller version of Nara. Yaz is that fantasy fuck of screwing your daughters co ed friend, LOL.

She is in great demand so I guess the pics did it. She is small. Nice proportions but tiny, almost spinner size.

Youngish lookin, so I'm guessing 29. No language barrier.

My only advice is to catch her early because plenty dicks fucking that pussy, so she overworked and burnt out by late night, and performance suffers along with attitude.

Mama need to give her more of a break or she going leave just like joon and Nara.

If you want a young 20 something fantasy fulfilled with a very nice soft body, Yaz is as good as any of the newbie youngins around.

YMMV, BBBJ, CBJ, llfk, some dfk, daty a little, slow fucking in many positions CFS.

May not repeat though, until going thru the entire line up again.

HiPickle
05-27-14, 12:27
Not seeing her in the BP ads. Hope she no disappear yet.

JustFacts
05-27-14, 21:30
Then again, she could have been sucking dick so I never see Dawa.

Shria to me has tightness to her body, firmness that is a turn on for me. Everyone else, including Yaz, are not hard bodies, just average feel. But Yaz has that youthful curve and slim waist that makes me feel naughty naughty, LOL. My favs there are Shria and Yaz, because their pussies just feel good around my small dickie, LOL.

If you know the mama there, tell her to wise up and give Yaz a break and not schedule her for 5 in a row-she's a newbie and cannot handle at all.

JustFacts
05-28-14, 12:57
Never see Hera there this weekend.

Got to say these pros at Top right now all look very very good from DS--except for the newbie that I never fuck yet.

Then again, she could have been sucking dick so I never see Dawa.

Shria to me has tightness to her body, firmness that is a turn on for me. Everyone else, including Yaz, are not hard bodies, just average feel. But Yaz has that youthful curve and slim waist that makes me feel naughty naughty, LOL. My favs there are Shria and Yaz, because their pussies just feel good around my small dickie, LOL.

If you know the mama there, tell her to wise up and give Yaz a break and not schedule her for 5 in a row-she's a newbie and cannot handle at all.

The Lone Wolf
05-28-14, 16:04
OMG this girl is the bomb!

Popped in Top Spa late last night, around 12:30 am. I knew I wanted to have either Osi (Sesy) or Yas. As I sat in the room, I had Mama bring them by for me to choose. Osi walked up first and I was like, "dayum!" She is curvy and ripe. I thought I would take her and was waiting for the formality of seeing Yas. But then Yas walked up and stood beside her. Whoever said that Yas is like a little Nara hit the nail on the head. One of the curviest small girls I've seen. She looks like a younger, smaller Nara. As great as her online pics are, they simply don't do her justice. Her little ass in that blue bikini would cause traffic accidents! The other thing that made her stand out was the personality she had in her face and smile. Osi looked bored to be there and barely smiled... Yas was beaming! I was always on the fence regarding Osi anyway after reading her soso reviews while at Roses for so long, but was seduced by her curves and gorgeous face in all her pics! It's too bad. She has all the tools to be an AMP star if she seemed more interested to be there in both attitude and service. Definitely has the "L" category down. But I digress. It was Yas FTW!

More deets later as I have time to write them. Quick review is: L=9.5, A=10, S=9 (BBBJ, DATY, CFS--would be more if she gave extras, but she gives top level standard service). Distinguishing trait is that pussy. It is tight! Like a fist squeezing me when she comes!

Makiki
05-29-14, 03:01
If you know the mama there, tell her to wise up and give Yaz a break and not schedule her for 5 in a row-she's a newbie and cannot handle at all.Agree, I saw her in the evening and she showed wear & tear. She does look like Nara & similar attitude & service. But, she was sore when sex went on long & she refused CIM. Saying she's been taking it in the mouth a lot today and her throat was hurting. She is a sweet girl with good service. Just get there early.

The Lone Wolf
05-29-14, 05:13
After selecting Yas, we switch to her preferred room before taking me to the TS room. Shower was uneventful. Not much on kissing and no BBBJ offered in there. She was focused on getting me clean. Back in the room, she takes off her towel and mine and them collapses in my arms and says, "Now we in room and can have fun!" We immediately go into sensual DFK. She loves soft and sensual kissing. It was very nice.

On the bed we kiss more and she finally goes down for a wet, slurpy and sloppy BBBJ! She enjoys looking in the mirror a lot as well. She's hot, so it's no wonder she like to see how sexy she looks while in the act! I ask to taste her pussy, but instead of 69 ing which I was hoping for, she asks to lay back while I kneel down and go to town DATY! She really enjoyed it as she was writing and making noises and getting very wet! It's nice to know when your provider is getting worked up, because you know she's going to bang hard to get her own nut!

On to CFS. I asked for BBFS, but was politely declined. Still though, that pussy felt nice as she was tight! We did all positions, Mish, doggie, flat doggie, standing doggie at corner of bed, cowgirl, and finally ended in miss again. During the first miss position when she was horniest, she came hard. She was hooking my legs and pulling me into her. She started shaking her ahead side to side, to and fro and all around while whimpering. She raised her hands and hit me in the shoulders and was about to again when she stopped her fist and just shook it like she didn't know what to do with it. I almost told her that she could go ahead, but I didn't need any bruises to explain. Of course, her pussy was pulsing, grabbing and releasing my cock like a tight fist! I like the way that girl comes!

So, onto all the other positions. The whole time she takes peeks in the mirror when she can. Always a good sign when they're into it enough to want to watch themselves! After I came, we went into the shower to rinse off since we were both covered in sweat! I saw Dawa brushing her teeth and decided I needed to see her next!

Definite repeat!

As someone else said, she needs to have mama take care of her frequency of fucks! She doesn't seem built for the industry as her body is just too delicate to take the constant pounding she must. I was surprised she was able to take all of me and grind. I get the "you too big" a lot and it always results in decreased service and pleasure when they can't take me. Crossing my fingers she sticks around. She seems to be the star of Top Spa now!

The Lone Wolf
05-29-14, 06:51
After selecting Yas, we switch to her preferred room before taking me to the TS room. Shower was uneventful. Not much on kissing and no BBBJ offered in there. She was focused on getting me clean. Back in the room, she takes off her towel and mine and them collapses in my arms and says, "Now we in room and can have fun!" We immediately go into sensual DFK. She loves soft and sensual kissing. It was very nice.

On the bed we kiss more and she finally goes down for a wet, slurpy and sloppy BBBJ! She enjoys looking in the mirror a lot as well. She's hot, so it's no wonder she like to see how sexy she looks while in the act! I ask to taste her pussy, but instead of 69 ing which I was hoping for, she asks to lay back while I kneel down and go to town DATY! She really enjoyed it as she was writing and making noises and getting very wet! It's nice to know when your provider is getting worked up, because you know she's going to bang hard to get her own nut!

On to CFS. I asked for BBFS, but was politely declined. Still though, that pussy felt nice as she was tight! We did all positions, Mish, doggie, flat doggie, standing doggie at corner of bed, cowgirl, and finally ended in miss again. During the first miss position when she was horniest, she came hard. She was hooking my legs and pulling me into her. She started shaking her ahead side to side, to and fro and all around while whimpering. She raised her hands and hit me in the shoulders and was about to again when she stopped her fist and just shook it like she didn't know what to do with it. I almost told her that she could go ahead, but I didn't need any bruises to explain. Of course, her pussy was pulsing, grabbing and releasing my cock like a tight fist! I like the way that girl comes!

So, onto all the other positions. The whole time she takes peeks in the mirror when she can. Always a good sign when they're into it enough to want to watch themselves! After I came, we went into the shower to rinse off since we were both covered in sweat! I saw Dawa brushing her teeth and decided I needed to see her next!

Definite repeat!

As someone else said, she needs to have mama take care of her frequency of fucks! She doesn't seem built for the industry as her body is just too delicate to take the constant pounding she must. I was surprised she was able to take all of me and grind. I get the "you too big" a lot and it always results in decreased service and pleasure when they can't take me. Crossing my fingers she sticks around. She seems to be the star of Top Spa now!

JustFacts
05-29-14, 12:02
Of course YMMV so Shira for my dick is the tightest pussy at tophoe. Her pussy just feels great. Yaz has a tiny pussy but it's not as tight. Still, feels great. I'd rate Shira as best pussy to fuck. Osi still a great fuck her pussy feels grood, too nice very warm and wet a different kind of good. Just ignore her you cum already comments, LOL. Keep fucking her she still delivers. Nice. Bod on her with more meat and tits. Good selection as top now.

Have to go try the new pussies now. At least it's easier to get to top location but no free beer or pupus, LOL.

The Lone Wolf
05-29-14, 16:47
[Deleted by Admin]

See that big ol button that says "Report Post?"

A2

Alohaoe
05-30-14, 00:50
Of course YMMV so Shira for my dick is the tightest pussy at tophoe. Her pussy just feels great. Yaz has a tiny pussy but it's not as tight. Still, feels great. I'd rate Shira as best pussy to fuck. Osi still a great fuck her pussy feels grood, too nice very warm and wet a different kind of good. Just ignore her you cum already comments, LOL. Keep fucking her she still delivers. Nice. Bod on her with more meat and tits. Good selection as top now.

Have to go try the new pussies now. At least it's easier to get to top location but no free beer or pupus, LOL.Quess Shira using her old name it was Pop.

Alohaoe.

BrainDeadXXX
05-31-14, 05:05
Yas is on my to do list. But before I go in I like know if anyone sampled the other new girl Coy?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4819454

Their ad also says Yura coming back tomorrow May 31. I going have to welcome her back soon too.

JustFacts
05-31-14, 14:58
Wish I fucked her-she was standing out in the hall when I was done fucking Yaz. Coy has a playful attitude-she wanted me to do her after I finished with Yaz, LOL.

Coy is next on my list.

Yas is on my to do list. But before I go in I like know if anyone sampled the other new girl Coy?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4819454

Their ad also says Yura coming back tomorrow May 31. I going have to welcome her back soon too.

BrainDeadXXX
06-02-14, 00:44
I sampled Dawa last week. She was Dawa then, her new name is Angel now. I think the name suits her well. She's young and pretty with maybe almost a spinner body. She get one nice looking ass like you see in her pics. Really nice and bubbly personality. I got a good TS and massage, LK, CBJ and CFS. She gets really into it and was always trying to fuck me back. Like in mish she trying to pound me from underneath and in DS she going nuts trying to slam as much of my cock in her she can. After we finished I told her she can grab hot towel but she told me she like shower with me and take good care of me. She's a really sweet girl so how can I say no. L /8 A /9. 5 S /8. 5.

AirportUse
06-04-14, 16:56
Went to see Yura last night. Was very glad I did. She was a little hesitant with me sine it was our first time so had to self-shower and no B2 BTS. In room, nice sensual massage and then on the flip had CBJ and then LFK, DFK, CG, ACG and Mish then finish with BJ. Was a great time. She is a good looking girl, a spinner with nice eyes and body, pretty face. Will definitely repeat.

Atmatic123
06-05-14, 02:45
Debating on seeing Yas read that she looks like a little Nara! So hows her age? 20's 30's? Also ethnicity hapa or straight Korean or some other asian? Looks rating from what I saw is like a 9 wow pretty high more feedback appreciated. Thanks! Love these boards LOL!

Bulgogi Boy
06-05-14, 14:45
Had a nice session with Coy. BP pictures are her; that's the bikini she was wearing when I saw her. Thank you, Mama Hana, for sitting me on the sofa and bringing out the lineup. I recognized Osi and Angel. Yas wasn't working yet. Almost picked Osi, but went with Coy because she's a spinner. Probably 5'0" 90 lbs, not toned but not fat. Cute face, I'd say she's late 30's / early 40's. 34 see naturals. Nice and soft.

TS was straightforward, nothing remarkable. Got back to the room and Coy was playful. CBJ was nice, DATY for a bit and she seemed to enjoy it. When she hopped on me CG, I thought the cover had come off. OMG she is super tight. Cover was still on, but it's like I could feels every ridge inside her. She was softly moaning, exchanging LFK. Switched to DS while holding her hands behind her back. View was nice. Went to Mish and picked up the tempo, she was rubbing herself and I could tell she was turned on by the sloshing her pussy was making. Told her I was ready, and she clamped me and started to convulse on me. Wouldn't let me go for a few moments, and I saw in the mirror that her toes were fully curled.

All in all a good session. Will repeat at Top, but might wait for Yas.

L: 8.

A: 8.

S: 7.

JustFacts
06-05-14, 21:13
Yaz is the best at top. Nice titties, nice bod. Great attitude. Korean. Just imagine a younger tighter Nara and go fuck her.

Worth every penny.

Only other girl who fucks GFE is Osi. The rest are same old rose fucks all covered service, no kiss, no touch pussy or anyplace else, LOL.

Looks are subjective. If you like Nara, you will love Yaz.

Debating on seeing Yas read that she looks like a little Nara! So hows her age? 20's 30's? Also ethnicity hapa or straight Korean or some other asian? Looks rating from what I saw is like a 9 wow pretty high more feedback appreciated. Thanks! Love these boards LOL!

Eric Shin
06-06-14, 00:36
Debating on seeing Yas read that she looks like a little Nara! So hows her age? 20's 30's? Also ethnicity hapa or straight Korean or some other asian? Looks rating from what I saw is like a 9 wow pretty high more feedback appreciated. Thanks! Love these boards LOL!Yas is late 30's early 40's. Saw her without all the bondo on.

JustFacts
06-06-14, 03:43
I'd agree she is 30's. Then again, Vivian was 38 and everyone thought she was 21, LOL. These Asians sure look young.

Yaz is still the best fuck at top. I wouldn't waste my money on anyone else there.

Yas is late 30's early 40's. Saw her without all the bondo on.

Atmatic123
06-07-14, 02:09
Decided to just take the plunge for Yaz.

Looks. I agree with recents posts she is older I saw her without makeup in the light briefly in the halls and she did look much older maybe mid to late 30's. However when she got all dolled up and came into the room with much dimmer lights she did look like a 20 something but because I already took a peak behind the curtain the damage was done. She's full korean but looks mixed could almost pass for a hapa. Stands maybe around 5'3" Nice smooth youngin type body with nice boobs (LOL I'm not good with boob cup size) she had a nice round butt and a little landing strip down there. Overall looks I give a 7. 5.

Service and Attitude. What won me over was her personality she was very sweet reminded me of when I first met nara and aki of roses. It was such a welcome because of all the stuck up ho's flooding up the AMP now days. In the shower nothing special it was so quick I thought I was getting tossed back and forth LOL! I was little worried that all the smiles and laughter was going to go down hill but back in the room the fun started. Some LFK and light DFK nothing like Nara or Aki or Chanel so I was little dissapointed. Some BBBJ and then cover went on and cow girl, mish, doggie and finished LOL!

Overall doesn't sound like much but as corny as this sound I felt like we had a real connection LOL! Or at least I was really drawned to her! And I know she was tired as fuck but still tried her best to give me a good sesh I mean I went super late at night I might have been her last appt so that scored a lot of points in my book. With all the talent gone now days I say she is as of now my new ATF, going to repeat prob earlier in the night and hopefully ill get even better service! Some mongers have PMd me looking for there Chanel replacement LOL and asked if Yaz fits the bill. NO DISRESPECT TO YAZ, BUT HELL NO NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CHANEL. She does remind me of a little Nara, but I would still rank Nara higher, the only reason I put Yaz as my new ATF is because I'm getting a little tired of Nara, since I've seen her quite a lot for my comparisons.

I did get a peak at some of the other girls and I was shocked at how much older they were, I thought was going to be more youngins based on the BP ads only other looker was Coy, at quick glance I thought she was hotter then Yaz, but she gave off a more bitchy vibe so I passed. But then again was late already so she was prob just tired.

Fillet Show
06-07-14, 07:59

Looks. I agree with recents posts she is older I saw her without makeup in the light briefly in the halls and she did look much older maybe mid to late 30's. However when she got all dolled up and came into the room with much dimmer lights she did look like a 20 something but because I already took a peak behind the curtain the damage was done. She's full korean but looks mixed could almost pass for a hapa. Stands maybe around 5'3" Nice smooth youngin type body with nice boobs (LOL I'm not good with boob cup size) she had a nice round butt and a little landing strip down there. Overall looks I give a 7. 5.

Service and Attitude. What won me over was her personality she was very sweet reminded me of when I first met nara and aki of roses. It was such a welcome because of all the stuck up ho's flooding up the AMP now days. In the shower nothing special it was so quick I thought I was getting tossed back and forth LOL! I was little worried that all the smiles and laughter was going to go down hill but back in the room the fun started. Some LFK and light DFK nothing like Nara or Aki or Chanel so I was little dissapointed. Some BBBJ and then cover went on and cow girl, mish, doggie and finished LOL!

Overall doesn't sound like much but as corny as this sound I felt like we had a real connection LOL! Or at least I was really drawned to her! And I know she was tired as fuck but still tried her best to give me a good sesh I mean I went super late at night I might have been her last appt so that scored a lot of points in my book. With all the talent gone now days I say she is as of now my new ATF, going to repeat prob earlier in the night and hopefully ill get even better service! Some mongers have PMd me looking for there Chanel replacement LOL and asked if Yaz fits the bill. NO DISRESPECT TO YAZ, BUT HELL NO NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CHANEL. She does remind me of a little Nara, but I would still rank Nara higher, the only reason I put Yaz as my new ATF is because I'm getting a little tired of Nara, since I've seen her quite a lot for my comparisons.

I did get a peak at some of the other girls and I was shocked at how much older they were, I thought was going to be more youngins based on the BP ads only other looker was Coy, at quick glance I thought she was hotter then Yaz, but she gave off a more bitchy vibe so I passed. But then again was late already so she was prob just tired.I've been reading the brothas saying Yas looks like a younger, tighter Nara. One said service is similar to Nara as well. That's all I needed to know.

The brothas were right on the $. In my opinion Yas is just as hot as Nara, maybe a bit more for looking younger and tighter. She sort of looks part Japanese. She said customers are always asking if she is half Japanese. When I asked her age she told me to guess. Then put her face nose to nose in front of me while opening her eyes really big, as if to say go ahead and check for any signs of old age on my face. I can only confirm that she has every bit of confidence in her youthful appearance. She said she is 25 and all that matters to me is that she looks around that age.

I agree Yas' personality is the area in which she really shines. In the same class as Chanel, Nara, Aki, Hera and Happy. Attitude and service are top notch. When she entered my room she got naked right away. Stood in front of me and put one leg over my thighs and grinds on me with LFK right off the bat which soon became DFK. I thought she was going to skip the shower until she finally stopped DFKing me and offered me one. Table shower was okay. Back in the room we made out more before moving onto Russian with her busty natural Cs. Next was a great BBBJ. Lots of tongue action on the tip of my fillet. Cover went on and watching this beauty turned me on so much I could only last for a short time in CG then DS. After we were done we had a good cuddle then a shower after mama called time.

L /9. 5.

A /10.

S /9.

Eric Shin
06-08-14, 10:50
Yas is late 30's early 40's. Saw her without all the bondo on.Don't get me wrong, although yas is clearly late 30 s to early 40 s, she seems nice and very professional when I met her. I've never been with her.

Blake123
06-09-14, 03:56
Dawa is Dawa again after briefly using the name Angel. Check out that pic of her in today's BP ad. That is one fine ass! Also, saw a good review of her not long ago (thanks BrainDeadXXX). She's on my bucket list now.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/top-spa-beautiful-dawayura-new-pics-gorgeous-y-a-sfirst-time-in-hawaii-21/4818411

JustFacts
06-10-14, 00:34
Is it true that the only dfk, BBBJ pros are YAz and Sesi? The rest no longer do BBBJ or dfk?

Yura never was GFE, coy doesn't kiss amd all covered, so is dawa.

BrainDeadXXX
06-11-14, 18:47
Sampled the Yas. Daaaamn she is a total package. Young and hawt, awesome personality and great service. Very nice GFE. Gorgeous girl with gorgeous eyes and smile. Great tits. I think they're natural. I got the same kind of great service as everybody else reported. She can definitely be the top girl at Top. She's so hawt and so good I've been wanting to repeat ever since I left Top. Probably going go back by the weekend. L /9. 5 A /10 S /9.

BrainDeadXXX
06-11-14, 18:48
Dawa is Dawa again after briefly using the name Angel. Check out that pic of her in today's BP ad. That is one fine ass! Also, saw a good review of her not long ago (thanks BrainDeadXXX). She's on my bucket list now.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/top-spa-beautiful-dawayura-new-pics-gorgeous-y-a-sfirst-time-in-hawaii-21/4818411That's a hot pic of Dawa spreading her ass cheeks.

Bulgogi Boy
06-11-14, 20:19
Thank you, Mama Hana, for reserving Yas for me!

As described, she is cute! She's not by my definition a "spinner" because she's about 5'2" and isn't skin and bones, but oh man, she must have a 21" waist!! I would guess her measurements are 34 C-21-32. Nice!

From the room, she disrobed with me and led me to the shower. Nice and playful, slapping my butt cheeks and telling me how tan I am. Soaped up all the right parts with a big naughty smile! I love her eyes! Don't know if I'd describe her as hapa looking, but she has a nice local asian girl look to her.

Back in the room, no hesitation, she asked me to lie down, and started some sensual lfk, then lk all the way down my legs. She worked her way back up, and stopped to BBBJ for a long time. I love the whimpering, moaning and "uh huh" noises she makes as she's slurping. I'm purple and throbbing, so she slips on a cover, and begins to ride me. I love the way her boobs bounce around. They are pretty hefty and soft. I believe they are naturals. She takes her hair clip off, and her soft hair comes tumbling down her shoulders, just in time for me to gently wrap it in my hands. I asked for DS, and as I mount her and hold on to her hips, that's when I realize her waistline is probably the smallest I've held in a long time! Major turn on. I gently push her down for collapsed DS, then flip her overfor mish so I can see her cute face as I finish. We exchange a few words in Korean, and its time to clean up. I'm softly massaging her neck, and when Mama Hana knocks and I stop the massage, Yas makes an unhappy sound, and puts my hand back on her neck for more massaging.

Had a great time. Top Spa is my favorite place at the moment. I still need to try Osi. And there was a petite girl with long, curly / wavy brown hair. Very pretty. I think that was Dawa? Would love to sample that!

L:9.

A:10.

S:10.

TT Twista
06-12-14, 14:20
That's a hot pic of Dawa spreading her ass cheeks.Speaking of hot asses. Has anyone tried Sha?

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4818411&image=4830618

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4742074&image=4835813

CatchSumWaves
06-12-14, 21:30
I used to call mama Hana too, then one time she corrected me and said it was Hena not Hana. I replied your still one of the number one mama's to me.

HiPickle
06-12-14, 23:40
Attempted to enjoy little Tina or a new girl at Empire. They were all booked the whole day! I got there before opening too. So thought I'd head over to top and see what's there. I was hoping for some Yura since she always is a pleaser to me. Mama said coy and yas available. I asked to see both. Coy first not my type. Thought she'd be smaller sized anyways yas came in no make up. No need she cute. Tight bod as others have mentioned. Very fun. Only downside was she stopped with the sensuous dfk after I had finished DATY. She no like her own flavor I suppose. . oh well. Won't cover what's already been posted. Glad I got to sample. Would repeat only would pass on the daty to keep the dfk next time!

RadioHazard
06-13-14, 18:24
I pretty much agree with this post but for me like Yaz better than Nara. She not my true body type but I have to say her pussy felt good in every position and loved they way she positioned her body in all positions. Made me pop way to fast. But yeah. No C7 replace for me.

I did get a peak at some of the other girls and I was shocked at how much older they were, I thought was going to be more youngins based on the BP ads only other looker was Coy, at quick glance I thought she was hotter then Yaz, but she gave off a more bitchy vibe so I passed. But then again was late already so she was prob just tired.

JustFacts
06-13-14, 19:59
Biggest diff for me was C7 would dfk me right outside the door before she go fuck another dick, LOL. Great conversations worth C7. But she had super thick **** lips that are a turnoff for many. Also she no can cum after 2nd day on the job. She fakes it all LOL. One she made me eat her pussy for 45 min while she tried, sweating, convulsing, humping on my face but no cum. Was fun trying.

Yaz has potential. She is by far the best fuck at top. Love her BBBJ, dfk, and ditto on the positions. No complaints as I held her off the edge of the bed in standing mish and she wanted it hard and fast to cum.

Eh, for all you know, she faking it too. But she is young, and does a nasty good BBBJ, something C7 never ever did.

Eric Shin
06-14-14, 11:34
Any info on the new green girl? Pic sort of looks like yas (the 23 year old. Haha). For some reason yura no longer in the ad? Did she leve again?

Jiro9673
06-14-14, 14:00
Had me some Coy. Young, very cute. 5-1", 115 #. Nice, soft boobs. All real. Some meat on her, but her face and attitude made up for it. Normal, covered positions. Lots of boob sucking and lfk and some dfk. Ultra tight. She new to the biz. L / a / s = 8/9/8. Will repeat since she young and cute.

Jiro9673
06-14-14, 14:07
Also sampled Dawa. At first, I thought she was on the older side and during TS, didn't really like the body that I saw. However, back in the room, she started getting me going. She is about 5-2", 110#. Maybe 30 years old. All real body. She really likes sex. Did all covered normal positions. Really seemed to like it standing mish off side of bed. Full on dfk throughout. From side view, has some meat on bones, but in doggie -wow! She looked perfect in doggie, one of the better doggie views. She is great. Will definitely repeat / rotate with coy. L / a / s=8/9/9. 5.

Goser
06-14-14, 21:07
Wanted to try something new, so went to Top Spa to see Yas. I wasn't disappointed as she was outstanding in every way. I see how guys compare her to Nara. I like Nara, but Yas is definitely younger. She says she is 26. Her service level is almost identical. Very nice personality. She has enhanced Ds, but very well done. I would pprefer her to be natural and use less make up. My guess is she would be a natural be. But, overall outstanding session. L (f: 8. 5, be: 9. 3), A: 9, S: 9. I will definitely repeat. She will be leaving at the end of the month, but will be back in late July. BTW, she has very pretty hands and feet. She is tiny, so the pictures make her look thicker than she really is.

Alika T9
06-17-14, 12:19
Has anyone tried green, Kara, or sha? All bodies look nice in pictures.

JustFacts
06-17-14, 12:45
Coy must have changed her ways or as always YMMV because she said she no kiss, all covered.

Had me some Coy. Young, very cute. 5-1", 115 #. Nice, soft boobs. All real. Some meat on her, but her face and attitude made up for it. Normal, covered positions. Lots of boob sucking and lfk and some dfk. Ultra tight. She new to the biz. L / a / s = 8/9/8. Will repeat since she young and cute.

Jiro9673
06-18-14, 10:39
Coy must have changed her ways or as always YMMV because she said she no kiss, all covered.It wasn't full on, continuous dfk as dawa was. She did seem shy about it at first, but as we got into it, she let herself go.

TT Twista
06-18-14, 10:56
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4844060

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4818411&image=4844077

TOFTT with the new arrival Fendy. Pics are her. She's a friendly and spunky little Korean with GND looks. My guess is in her 30's, 5'3 & 110 lbs. Titties are organic Bs, perky not saggy, with eraser nips. Her kitty is shaved. She has worked in the biz for a month and now just started again. So she says she's basically still a "newbie" in the biz. We skipped the shower and started with LFK. Service was all covered. CBJ then more LFK then more CBJ. Popped off a quickie in DS. We cleaned up fast so since we had time left Fendy said we could play a little more. That turned into another CBJ then BBHJ until I came again. She's new so YMMV. She said she wanted to make me happy and see me smile, so, mission accomplished.

Redneck 1
06-18-14, 12:18
Top Spa management, you might want to fix the map part of your advertisement (image below).

First, it's only a "Left" turn from Keeaumoku Street onto South King Street if a customer is driving south on Keeaumoku. If a customer is driving north on Keeaumoku, as many would be, a left turn onto South King could result in a visit to the hospital rather than a visit to Top Spa. Second, the "Free Parking" label on the map is misleadingly placed on a pay parking lot, the parking lot recommended in the text. Yes, one of the two arrows on the left points to a small free parking lot, but for a first-time customer the current map could easily be confusing.

By the way, I would be happy to accept a one-time discount on the house fee for this advice (just joking, LOL).

Jizzy McDizzy
06-19-14, 02:08
Oh I'd recognize that bootyful bootylicious booty anywhere. It's my fav brace-faced youngin cutie pie Mimi from Tokyo / Roses, but now with more boobage!

Allow me to direct your attention to exhibit "A" (as in ASS).

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4818411&image=4844074

And now exhibit "be" (as in BOOB JOB).

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4742074&image=4844084

Heh, I'd like to think I probably would be able to recognize Mimi's one of a kind behind, but nah, I didn't actually figure out it was her from the pics. Mimi told me she'd be moving here and I'm glad she did. I knew that meant I would soon have some new nice pics of her new nice tits. So for anyone wondering how Mimi's new chest decorations look like, there ya go. Props to Tops for always posting real and recent pics.