PDA

View Full Version : The Massholes

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

MeatMan
05-06-06, 12:53
Guys,

trying to gaher some info on free wifi spots in Boston as I from time to time carry my laptop with me. So far I've only come across two spots, so any help would be appreciated.

Boston Guy 57
05-06-06, 15:20
Guys,

trying to gaher some info on free wifi spots in Boston as I from time to time carry my laptop with me. So far I've only come across two spots, so any help would be appreciated.

This site lists both free and pay Wi-Fi hotspots.

http://boston.jiwire.com/search-wifi-hotspots-by-city.htm?city_id=52808&pay_free=both&location_type_id=0&provider_id=0&technology_id=0

MeatMan
05-14-06, 22:58
This site lists both free and pay Wi-Fi hotspots.

http://boston.jiwire.com/search-wifi-hotspots-by-city.htm?city_id=52808&pay_free=both&location_type_id=0&provider_id=0&technology_id=0

Thanks BG!

I did find a couple of free Wifi spots. The info did me some justice over the weekend since the rains have not been in our favor. Seen some hot looking college hotties too!. I'm sure they would go for a couple of bills *wink*

Boston Guy 57
05-15-06, 20:20
Thanks BG!

I did find a couple of free Wifi spots. The info did me some justice over the weekend since the rains have not been in our favor. Seen some hot looking college hotties too!. I'm sure they would go for a couple of bills *wink*

I find some real cutties at the Starbucks in Copley Place mall....A couple of bills? For a hot college girl. Lol, I don't know, seems like these days all of the lady's have an inflated idea of what their cute little asses are worth....

Bill Buxton
05-16-06, 07:19
Maby if you got alot of Bling or some new sneekers they like you can get a 2 buck whoowa but the real world knows that the 2-C-notes he is talking about is not even enough to get the attention of a gal nowdays.The girls want all the money and some people pay what they want and some people are happy to dumpster dive.I do think most gals want to be in a ride other than go piggyback down the street.Class,it's not in trying to use big words typed by the aid of a dictionary or street slang esed by a street ************.

Play safe,B.B...

MeatMan
05-31-06, 12:55
Hey not sure of you guys have ever eaten at Al Capones, good god almighty!. There subs!. There small subs are a large and the large is a........Holy hell!. Prices are good, food is always hot and ready, and there's one swwwwwwwwwweeeeet looking chick working in the pizza section with the most lucious tits you'd ever seen on a woman!. Nice and perky!

If your ever in the downtown area, step into Al Capones. It's nearby Quizno's

Stoner
05-31-06, 14:50
After reading a few of these reports from Bill these past two weeks, I thoroughly beleive the man is either a dry drunk, off his meds, or President of the United States of America.

Chances are, its a combination of the three.

Just Me 69
05-31-06, 18:39
Bill is just a whack-o jackson

Bill Buxton
06-01-06, 12:55
Thanks for putting me up there with the pres.If anyone here could do a better job why not run.

There must be some action around Lowell and Lawrence now because of the water dammage,I am sure lots of the trolls are not living high on the hill.

Play Safer,or with Yourself whatever works.

B.B...

Stoner
06-01-06, 15:37
Hahaha...you are narrowing the list, Bill. You are narrowing the list. :)

MeatMan
06-08-06, 19:58
Can someone tell me why there are cows statues all over Boston? Purple cows, rainbow cows, black cows, white cows, blue cows, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox and Patriot cows, gold cows....cows cows cows!!!

Anyone got any info on this?. I'm about to have cow man!:confused:

Baltimonger
06-08-06, 21:28
Can someone tell me why there are cows statues all over Boston? Purple cows, rainbow cows, black cows, white cows, blue cows, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox and Patriot cows, gold cows....cows cows cows!!!

Anyone got any info on this?. I'm about to have cow man!:confused:

CowParade Boston 2006. http://boston.cowparade.com/

Cruiser D
06-09-06, 04:01
I prefer the Mr Potato Head thing Hasbro did in RI in 1999-2000. ;)

MeatMan
06-14-06, 19:33
CowParade Boston 2006. http://boston.cowparade.com/

Thanks BM. It took a guy 400+ miles away who knew more than I did about this.

Boston Monger
07-11-06, 12:46
I just can not make sense of anything Bill Buxton writes. Is it me?

Stephano
07-11-06, 23:28
I just can not make sense of anything Bill Buxton writes. Is it me?I read this, which made me go read a few of BB's posts.

HA, that made me laugh so freaking hard. good stuff.

Not knockin on ya BB.

Bill Buxton
07-12-06, 00:40
BLOW ME.

What part of that did you find hard to understand.

Just breaking balls,sometimes I don't understand things myself. Far to many things on my mind.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
07-12-06, 06:42
Anyone out there like to add some pearls as to what type of camera is a good easy monger type??If the thing gets stolen will not break the bank.I want easy to use and simple, like the owner is.Just good pics and between 2-3 hundred.

Any information on this matter would be forthcoming.

Reguards,

B.B...

Bill Buxton
07-12-06, 06:44
I hope the last question is ok,as far as everyone being able to read and understand it.

See how I am. hahaha

Have a safe day.

B.B...

Yellow Fever
07-12-06, 15:42
Try the Casio EXSLIM they go about 250 and can fit in a shirt pocket.

Bill Buxton
07-12-06, 17:51

Sounds like I should add this to my short list..

Thanks again, B.B...

Yellow Fever
07-12-06, 23:29
BB your welcome and for what its worth I read with anticipation any report you put out they are all entertaining.

MeatMan
07-16-06, 13:30
Have you guys ever screwed a chick on a rug and get rugburns?...damn that shit hurts!

Night Cruiser
07-16-06, 17:06
MM, That's the first thing you learn in college...... no sex on the rug..... Use knee pads next time. :)

Night Cruiser
07-16-06, 17:08
Staying off topic.... YF, Is the Casio a good camera? I mean for general pictures etc.... Thanks.

MeatMan
07-16-06, 20:43
MM, That's the first thing you learn in college...... no sex on the rug..... Use knee pads next time. :)

Yeah I know, but I had one of my ol flames over a couple of weeks ago. She stayed a night ya'know? We were watching "War Of The Worlds" on the rug. Now mind you, there are pillows on the floors as well just to keep her and I comfortable.

Just to move a bit further, it got real heavy. When I finished, I felt a slight stinging on my knees,I looked down, sure enough..Rugburns!. It's been just about over 2 weeks and it has healed, but I just dont want to walk around with my shorts and scabbed knees!....screw that!

Well just wanted to share ya one of my uncommon stories. I'm sure some of you guys can relate.

Yellow Fever
07-16-06, 23:47
NC its a pretty good camera and it also will do a minute of video.

Boston Monger
07-17-06, 14:10
I go my foot caught in a pocket and twsted it ot hell. Couldn't walk straight for a month.

MeatMan
07-17-06, 15:27
I go my foot caught in a pocket and twsted it ot hell. Couldn't walk straight for a month.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!. Franks and Beans!:D

MeatMan
07-24-06, 13:04
I'm sure some of you guys have read the news regarding the woman who was slain in the same place as her brother, if not here's the link...I live less than 10 minutes away from there.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=149671

Stephano
08-12-06, 19:19
So here's the deal, I used to be a seasoned CT pro / BHA pro. From about 2001 till about 2005. Then I moved in with my girl.

Now I can not think of any sort of excuse good enough as to why I didn't come home until 4 am. Or even anything that gets me out to the track for even a few hours. Therefore have not done nearly as much strolling as my little heart desires.

Any guys out there in similar situations? Have any excuses i may borrow?

I don't drink. which puts a hinder or anything along the lines of bars and staying somewhere cause I was too drunk to drive. She is also very familiar with all of my close friends.

Excuses!!!! I need them. HELP!!!

Benchseats Rock
08-12-06, 20:11
So here's the deal, I used to be a seasoned CT pro / BHA pro. From about 2001 till about 2005. Then I moved in with my girl.

Now I can not think of any sort of excuse good enough as to why I didn't come home until 4 am. Or even anything that gets me out to the track for even a few hours. Therefore have not done nearly as much strolling as my little heart desires.

I don't drink. which puts a hinder or anything along the lines of bars and staying somewhere cause I was too drunk to drive. She is also very familiar with all of my close friends.

Excuses!!!! I need them. HELP!!!

Dude, this may or may not be what you want to hear, but I say fuck it, and tell her where you're going and why. Maybe it'll motivate her to step up on the **** factor. You never know, she may end up joining you. Mine did.

Benchseats Rock

CookyJar
08-13-06, 00:13

Excuses!!!! I need them. HELP!!!There has got to be at least: 50 way to leave your lover. Get on a bus Gus - stop making a fuss.

CookyJar

MeatMan
12-24-06, 12:19
I just wanted to take this time out to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Be safe out there this holiday week!

MeatMan

WebDog
12-24-06, 15:17
I just wanted to take this time out to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Be safe out there this holiday week!
MeatMan

Thanks MeatMen -- back at you.

BTW - just a random, off-topic thought. . .

I have been wasting time on this forum (various boards) for the last couple of days, and something caught my attention -- we have one of the most active boards (all Boston threads) and group of mongers (e.g., guys from this area posting all over the place) yet we honestly have one of the WORST areas for this hobby, or for that matter *anything* to do with the sex industry.

Only worst could be north of here -- but everything west and south of here is better. Was in Orlando recently, and on their thread they are talking about how dry things are, but honestly it was better than *anything* or *any time* or *any where* I have seen around here since the early 1990s. Truly *hot* SWs actually dressed like hookers by the dozens strolling the main drag even on weeknights.

I realize that the old saw "boy it sucks now, not like the old days!" is beyond boring and way over played by now -- but MAN is it true!

Bill Buxton
12-31-06, 10:53
Guys have a happy new year the celebration is on here as we speek.Please save me one good looker for me when I get back stateside in march.Check out the action here and the picture gallery on the international side.I am sure you will like what you see and I am getting.Angeles city in the PHILLIPPINES is a city with 5000 gals all wanting a piece of a guys ass all for 24 dollars per night.

M.M. send me a pm about good spots in T.L. I might stop there on the way back.

Eat your hearts out.

B.B...

Boston Monger
01-02-07, 11:23
to a great a new year!

Cloude
01-02-07, 11:46
Happy New Year!

MeatMan
01-09-07, 19:27
Why is that every fucking time I go on the stroll...

I see the girl I like, suddenly out of the blue these guy come to me either selling drugs or just want to make conversation are all in my damn business? What a bunch of fucking stewpidt idiots!...sorry I am just ranting.......:mad:

Phat Bastard
01-09-07, 23:32
Why is that every fucking time I go on the stroll...

I see the girl I like, suddenly out of the blue these guy come to me either selling drugs or just want to make conversation are all in my damn business? What a bunch of fucking stewpidt idiots!...sorry I am just ranting.......:mad:

For the same reason that when the hottest stripper on duty takes the stage, the ugliest stripper sits beside you and starts a conversation:(

MeatMan
01-10-07, 00:06
For the same reason that when the hottest stripper on duty takes the stage, the ugliest stripper sits beside you and starts a conversation:(

Heh..I will agree with you on that!:)

I know how you guys deal with cruising so my heart goes out to ya. I am a stroller and the things I come across when I am strolling BHA would drive you crazy!. At times I want to just hang it up and go the other route. Meh!... I guess I'm getting cranky.....I am reaching 40 soon......

Boston Monger
01-10-07, 11:51
Heh..I will agree with you on that!:)

I know how you guys deal with cruising so my heart goes out to ya. I am a stroller and the things I come across when I am strolling BHA would drive you crazy!. At times I want to just hang it up and go the other route. Meh!... I guess I'm getting cranky.....I am reaching 40 soon......

I feel your pain. I am stroller too, and let it be know, "I AM NOT BUYING FRIGGIN' DRUGS, NOR AM I FOLLOWING YOU TO A SW".

Pleez! What kills me is that LE should be taking care of these guys, but they are too busy hasseling mongers and sw's.

MeatMan
01-11-07, 18:29
I feel your pain. I am stroller too, and let it be know, "I AM NOT BUYING FRIGGIN' DRUGS, NOR AM I FOLLOWING YOU TO A SW".

Pleez! What kills me is that LE should be taking care of these guys, but they are too busy hasseling mongers and sw's.

Yeah I know and this has been brought up a quinzillion times already, and they KNOW where these guys hang, but you don't see em doing anything other than turning a blind eye to it. Yeah I guess they have other pressing issues like finding out who dick is getting sucked...Yep!, call the bomb squad!, call an APB, a guy gettin his dick sucked! :rolleyes:

MeatMan
01-18-07, 17:27
Well since this os the Off-Topic boards, any one got bets on this weeks Pats Vs Colts game? This looks to be a barnburner!

PsyberZombie
01-18-07, 17:55
Well since this os the Off-Topic boards, any one got bets on this weeks Pats Vs Colts game? This looks to be a barnburner!

To help you make your Sports Book bets , here are the latest Las Vegas Lines on the Game =

Most of them have it as IND — 3, but the Stations Books have it at IND — 3½

You can get an O / U bet at 47 , 47½ , or 48

As always , the Money Line on every Pro & College Foot·ball Bet is — 110

Gentle·Mongers = Place Yer Bets !!

WebDog
03-05-07, 17:59
I was in Charlestown, WV last year, and I have to say I saw nothing like this.

Something about this girl and these pix are truly stunning. Almost *too* young, but her Romanesque beauty is irresistible. Anyone else with me on this? Tell me that first pic is not a once-in-a-lifetime wh*re (don't know about attitude, etc, but on looks alone she is rarity for sure).

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37386

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37388

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37384

LoveLatin05
03-05-07, 21:29
Sorry Dog she doesnt do anything for me!!!!

Chevy 68
03-06-07, 01:48
Are you kidding? And your a senior member?

Auto
03-06-07, 08:24
Works for me Webbie. I like the non-pro look hands down.

LoveLatin05
03-06-07, 19:54
Are you kidding? And your a senior member?Just because I'm a senior member doesnt mean I got good tast. Well if you look at my post history and pics. I mostly do black chicks. So I guess that might explain it.

MeatMan
03-06-07, 21:26
I was in Charlestown, WV last year, and I have to say I saw nothing like this.

Something about this girl and these pix are truly stunning. Almost *too* young, but her Romanesque beauty is irresistible. Anyone else with me on this? Tell me that first pic is not a once-in-a-lifetime wh*re (don't know about attitude, etc, but on looks alone she is rarity for sure).

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37386

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37388

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37384

Love to see an ass pic of her..yummy!

WebDog
03-06-07, 23:45
Unfortunately no ass pix. I had PM'd the photographer in question (Eddy Fine, a mongerer on the WV board) and he provided a few more via email, but they're all front shots. I asked him if he would mind if I posted a couple.- one of them is absolute art! I think the pix of this young thing belong in a gallery somewhere. She may not be the red-hot T&A like what Baldy Cruiser posts, but there is something so captivating about her eyes, and smile, and authenticity. She just seems like someone you would spend the weekend with in a cabin somewhere.- not like someone who is out on the dirty streets sucking the dick of anybody with a $20 bill. But that is just MHO.

Mothball
03-07-07, 07:31
Sorry. I agree with some of the others. There is the normal fare and then there is a very young girl with a sad story. Can't do it.

WebDog
03-09-07, 11:28
The votes are in and the results are mixed on the pix I had posted. I appreciate the feedback and was just interested in seeing thoughts. One thing I would like to observe, however, is that I don't see the sadness in this girl that others do. There is not the blankness, the emptiness or the contrived, forced smile that you see with others. The ones who you know are there as the end of a very rough road.

None of these girls are living the life of a Horatio Alger story, but I don't see the pain or sadness in this girl that others do. When I see a very young SW my reaction is empathy and anger at who put her there, not "oh yeah, fresh meat!" I only want to see a SW who is there by her own choices. I am not into exploiting children for sex. As young as she looks, however, I don't see her as a child or a victim. But maybe I am being naive on this one.

Anyway, that is my $0.02

WebDog
03-09-07, 16:14
look at this link:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/287319019.html

What is all the hidden text on that page? That text is not a secret code, it is obviously done by having fingers over I-O-P and A-S-D-F then just random typing. But what the hell purpose does it serve? It was obviously done to be invisible on the page. They are no spam filters on CL so the point is..?

asd fpojiadsjf poiasdojipf saoijdf oijasdjf sadjf asdoipfj oijaJF SADJOIF JASDOJF OIASJF ASDPOIJF JIOPASDFPOIJ SADPOIJF POIJASDFPOIJ SAIODPJF JIOSDAFIJ ****JFOI JIASODJFI OASJDF ASDJIOPF PJIOASDPFOIJ ASDPOIJF POIJASDFPOIJ ASDPOIJF POJIASDF POIJASDOPIJF OIJPASDFPJ ASDFP O****OIF JASDOIFJ ASDF SADFPO IJASDPFOJI ASPOIJDF POIJASDOIJPF AOIJPSDFIOJ APSDJFO IAJSDIF JASODF ASDOPIJF OPIJASDFOIJP AJIOPSDFOI JASODIJF OISADFJ OISADJOIFP JOPASIDJF JASDOFJ ASDOIF JAOIDSJFO IASJPDF ASDPOIJF POASDJIOF JSAODFJ IOAJSDFOI ASDOIJF IOASDF

Viejo
03-09-07, 20:27
look at this link:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/287319019.html

What is all the hidden text on that page? That text is not a secret code, it is obviously done by having fingers over I-O-P and A-S-D-F then just random typing. But what the hell purpose does it serve? It was obviously done to be invisible on the page. They are no spam filters on CL so the point is..?

asd fpojiadsjf poiasdojipf saoijdf oijasdjf sadjf asdoipfj oijaJF SADJOIF JASDOJF OIASJF ASDPOIJF JIOPASDFPOIJ SADPOIJF POIJASDFPOIJ SAIODPJF JIOSDAFIJ ****JFOI JIASODJFI OASJDF ASDJIOPF PJIOASDPFOIJ ASDPOIJF POIJASDFPOIJ ASDPOIJF POJIASDF POIJASDOPIJF OIJPASDFPJ ASDFP O****OIF JASDOIFJ ASDF SADFPO IJASDPFOJI ASPOIJDF POIJASDOIJPF AOIJPSDFIOJ APSDJFO IAJSDIF JASODF ASDOPIJF OPIJASDFOIJP AJIOPSDFOI JASODIJF OISADFJ OISADJOIFP JOPASIDJF JASDOFJ ASDOIF JAOIDSJFO IASJPDF ASDPOIJF POASDJIOF JSAODFJ IOAJSDFOI ASDOIJF IOASDF

The garbage is inserted right after the description with a font size "0" and a color reference of honeydew - see below. Since CL allows the use of html, it looks like the poster stuffed it in there...but its purpose? Who knows...Maybe format control?

<font size="5" color="purple">just and 18 yr old trying to explore the world thru live web sessions...Y A H O O - - leimelani</font><font size="0" color="honeydew">
...all the garbage goes here...
</font><table summary="craigslist hosted images">
the table for image references is set up, and followed by the image references...

WebDog
03-28-07, 18:40
Female students at the Jamia Hafsa religious school beside a banner reading "Enforce Islamic law "

The girls also demand that video owners close their stores
Dozens of young women from a religious school in Pakistan's capital, Islamabad, have broken into an alleged brothel and kidnapped the owner.

The women, from the nearby Jamia Hafsa madrassa, burst in late on Tuesday, demanding the premises be shut down.

The women say they have a right to end immoral activity under Islamic law.

The BBC's Navdip Dhariwal in Islamabad says it is the first time such bold Taleban-style activity seen elsewhere in Pakistan has occurred in the city.

The Jamia Hafsa school has been at the centre of controversy in recent months.

In February, armed students prevented the authorities from demolishing an illegally constructed mosque and occupied a nearby children's library.

They have also demanded that local video owners close their stores.

Correspondents say prostitution is widespread in Pakistan, even though it is illegal.

The women who led Tuesday night's raid near the city centre included teachers and students incensed, the school says, by reports the house was being used for immoral purposes.

MeatMan
04-11-07, 22:32
*** Off To....you know where!***

Phuqued
04-12-07, 00:16
*** Off To....you know where!***

Have fun for me, too! Try to get some good photos with some good anal shots. You know what we like!

Bk British 01
04-29-07, 22:00
Question for you guys and I would appreciate any input to this little problem.

I decided to start seeing this particular girl who claims to have had a total of 3 orgasisms in her life. We've been seeing each other for about 3 months and now I want out. I've tried to say things like "I don't think I am happy nor do I believe I make you happy."

But she keeps coming back for booty calls since I've found what makes her come. My question for the group is: other than being completly rude, how do I get this *beach* out of my life?

BTW if you feel this is inappropiate for the board PM and I will delete it.

Thanks guys,
The Brit

Celtic 1
04-29-07, 22:37
Just tell her that you are no longer interested in seeing her and do not want anymore calls. Even for booty calls, but if she needs it that bad, I am sure there are plenty here that will be happy to volunteer to take your place..)) But be straight forward, I hope it helps, Good luck

Bk British 01
04-30-07, 03:54
Just tell her that you are no longer interested in seeing her and do not want anymore calls. Even for booty calls, but if she needs it that bad, I am sure there are plenty here that will be happy to volunteer to take your place..)) But be straight forward, I hope it helps, Good luck

Something to consider... pawn her off on someone else.

But you are probably right sit her down and just swallow that pill and say " The sex is great but you are not."

I can see how that conversation would then spiral away:

"Why what's wrong with me?"

"Nothing I just want someone a little bit less crazy and more normal."

"Normal... come on Brad what's normal in this day and age?"

"Normal is what everyone else is and you are not."

I think that after that she might get the point.

Phuqued
04-30-07, 23:50
Before you pawn her off, what is it that makes her cum? :D

Seriously, though, it may be best to tell her that you just aren't happy and stop seeing her, even for future booty call, as horny as you may get, before the situation worsens. As your "relationship" becomes longer (no pun), she may begin to believe that she has made an investment in being a couple. And that's bad shit.

Stoner
05-01-07, 22:59
Brit, you'll be amazed how easy it is to pawn off a chick to another guy.

Beyond that, since you don't want to be rude...I hoped you tried the honest route. Tell her you'd rather be alone than have another booty call with her.

That should wake anyone the hell up. Or get you stabbed.

----

On another note of sex and violence...

...Dozens of young women from a religious school in Pakistan's capital, Islamabad, have broken into an alleged brothel and kidnapped the owner.

The women, from the nearby Jamia Hafsa madrassa, burst in late on Tuesday, demanding the premises be shut down.

The women say they have a right to end immoral activity under Islamic law.

I almost cried when I read that news report. A damned brothel in Pakistan...and dammit, I've not been there yet! Fuckers!

Big Head
05-29-07, 19:57
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4792760430777767239&q=duration%3Along+genre%3ADOCUMENTARY

What do you people think?

Big Head.

MeatMan
06-02-07, 10:06
Bastid took myspot!:D

http://forums.sicksitenetwork.com/showthread.php?threadid=95372

MeatMan
06-04-07, 09:08
Disclaimer: all money exchanged is for my company only-anything else that happens during the appointment is a matter of choice between two consenting adults and is not a part of the fee. This is not an offer for sex/sexual contact in exchange for a fee nor is it a post for prostitution. Contacting me is equal to agreeing that you are not law enforcement engaging my services for the purpose of arrest, prosecution or entraptment.

I've always wondered why dim-witted hookers would put this on they're CL profile...can someone explain this in details? From what I gather, no matter how you slice it. It's still sex for a fee. Educate me guys.

Boston Guy 57
06-04-07, 10:56
Disclaimer: all money exchanged is for my company only-anything else that happens during the appointment is a matter of choice between two consenting adults and is not a part of the fee. This is not an offer for sex/sexual contact in exchange for a fee nor is it a post for prostitution. Contacting me is equal to agreeing that you are not law enforcement engaging my services for the purpose of arrest, prosecution or entraptment.

I've always wondered why dim-witted hookers would put this on they're CL profile...can someone explain this in details? From what I gather, no matter how you slice it. It's still sex for a fee. Educate me guys.

It's not just dim-whited hookers. Every agency also runs the disclaimer on their web sites. It's necessary as a statement that the agency/escort is not advertising sex for hire-which, as we all know, is illegal... The disclaimer only prevents prosecution by the FCC for advertising illegal activities. it doesn't prevent a bust if the woman is caught conducting the actual activities.
BTW, that last bit is a crock of shit and does seem to be exclusive to the morons on Craig's List. Just like asking if a guy is a cop...the answer is irrelevant. If they want you, they are going to get you.

Cruiser D
06-04-07, 18:00
Not to say things like the documentary don't happen all the time in the Ukraine but the whole thing seemed a bit contrived. I don't think the whole story was being told. I think in both cases the girls knew what they were getting into. Or at least knew there was a strong possiblity about what was going to happen. Sex for money to make ends meet in the former Soviet Union is part of the culture.

The documentary was way too sanatized, clean and fake. Something you would want to should a bunch of western feminists without getting them too upset.

Kikyo
06-08-07, 22:26
Anyone notice lately that The Erotic Review been going to the dumps? The past month wrote 2 reviews for them and both were unapproved. The first one they said that the provider was delisted even though I continue to see the provider posting ads on CL. The second review I wrote it was also unapproved, reason being that I didn't include enough explicit description even though I posted cost, types of service etc.

Thegentleman
06-09-07, 01:12
Not to say that all public forums don't have their advantages and disadvantage simply by being what they are. Public forums. Advantages of having more open information. Disadvantages of being so open without controls that can allow people to manipulate information by creating false information very easily as well, so TER is no exception. In learning how any of these forums work, it is important to know the source of your information such as the poster or reviewer, and research and experience can produce pretty good results on this front. TER is about the same, I have had problems with reviews with silly comments many times too, but I recommend emailing regarding the issues, and yes, you can still get answers that make no sense. I have simply waited several days and submitted the very same review without edits and it will then get approved. I think they reject some just to show some stats that they are reviewing the submitted reviews and are doing their job. Reviews from CL are difficult because the post expires quickly and TER does require an active ad or website for the given SP's profile. This forum, TER, or any other forum include members that you get to know and respect and provide very helpful information, while others as you get to know are not very helpful, play games, dishonest, and undermine what most of us are looking for. So you have to take time and learn the people in each forum in order to benefit from them. Hope these are helpful comments.

Cruiser D
06-09-07, 14:32
TER went down the tubes when providers started making up a large percentage of the postings, also way too may shills and appeasers. That wasn't recent, that was a while ago.

Anthrax
06-17-07, 11:46
I was in Germany a couple of days and realized that boston providers suck big time.

1. Lana (1hr fully naked massage with unlimited roaming plus kiss / 90 euro)
www.harmoniemassagen.de/html/girls/2.html

2. Valentina (1/2hr FS / 80 euro)
http://www.kamilla-dee.com/1-sexy_girls/valent-d.htm

3. Nikki (1h FS/ 140 euro)
http://www.monrouge.de/nicky.html

Boston Guy 57
06-17-07, 17:19
I to have had reviews turned down for lack of detail and had to spice things up to get them approved. I don't really write reviews to often anymore as I have been seeing the same ladies for a while now.
As far as a provider being delisted that has nothing to do with her ability to post on CL. Delisting comes either at the request of the lady OR if she is caught posting fake reviews of herself.
No board is perfect. Much of the value in TER is the ability, as an established member, to PM other reviewers about ladies that you are interested in. The reviews are fairly subjective. I need to see consistency in a lady's reviews before I shell out $$$ for an hour. The boards run hot and cold but, to me at least, the real information is contained in the reviews and via back-channel.

Anyone notice lately that The Erotic Review been going to the dumps? The past month wrote 2 reviews for them and both were unapproved. The first one they said that the provider was delisted even though I continue to see the provider posting ads on CL. The second review I wrote it was also unapproved, reason being that I didn't include enough explicit description even though I posted cost, types of service etc.

Cruiser D
06-17-07, 21:46
Anthrax, you should go right to the source for Russian girls, the prices are too high. Although the Germans do import quite a few hot ones.

You want a fun time in Germany? Google 'FKK Germany' and hold on to your hat.

MeatMan
07-04-07, 08:41
I just wanted to wish you all a Happy 4th Of July. Enjoy the holiday and be safe out there!. Going to Six Flags today...yaaaaay!:D

Phat Bastard
07-04-07, 14:56
I just wanted to wish you all a Happy 4th Of July. Enjoy the holiday and be safe out there!. Going to Six Flags today...yaaaaay!:D

I hope you're having fun but it has to be crowded as hell there about now.

But I'll bet there are so may good looking women wandering by that you don't even have time to appreciate them all.;)

Bill Buxton
07-06-07, 02:32
Looks like PHILLY has some great find like the old days around here.Cookyjar has a set of pice every other day in the photo section.Some are warn by the life they are living but he has a steady streem on the board.

Some guys get all the luck,he has all daytime finds by the looks also.

AUTO, you were right he found paydirt down there.

B.B...

WebDog
07-06-07, 07:01
Looks like PHILLY has some great find like the old days around here.Cookyjar has a set of pice every other day in the photo section.Some are warn by the life they are living but he has a steady streem on the board.

Some guys get all the luck,he has all daytime finds by the looks also.

AUTO, you were right he found paydirt down there.

B.B...I am in Philly quite a bit, and it is a very active scene with a lot of quality SWs, and a lot of rough ones. Cooky Jar picks them up there and in Camden, NJ (just across the river; posts pictures from both areas in the Philly thread). It is not quite like the old days as 99% of these SWs are either burned-out or dressed like bag ladies. But every time I have gone I have seen better quality and far better quantity that I have seen around here for over a decade.

Amp Explorer
07-18-07, 17:14
This is not a sex/aamp review.

This is for folks out there looking for someone to cut their hair.

I tried out Jolene the thai (oil you up like a greased pig) masseuse at a salon in Boston.If you like a "hard" massage with alot of baby oil Jolene s for you.

I got a haircut one day from the women that works in the salon.I was quite pleased by the haircutbut,The best part of the haircut was the outstanding shampoo/scalp and neck massage she gave with the shampoo.She is also a very nice lady.

Cheers

Teejay
07-18-07, 20:39
Hi Robaba,

What was her price & where is it. Does Jolene offer sensual finish?

TIA

Italian Monkey
07-19-07, 16:12
Is this the salon at 1605 or 1650 Tremont st? They have an ad in the yellow pages under escorts I drove by and checked it out looks like a legit hair dresser to me. But wondered if it was a topless hair dresser?

Amp Explorer
07-19-07, 19:31
Hi Robaba,

What was her price & where is it. Does Jolene offer sensual finish?

TIAJolene isnt the gal giving the haircut Jolene used to rent space in her salon.

Jolene is a very nice thai women in her 30's thin kinda cute,but not "hot" thin,small chested.

She gives a very good therapeutic massage in fact if you like a good "hard" massage she ll loosen you up and you ll feel it.

She will give you a good HR she does a nice job massaging your balls.She uses too much baby oil.She is working in Boston now I think off mass ave by symphony hall.
I thought her prices were steep.She never actually gave me a $ for the extras but i usually tipped .4

Nothing more than HR...she may let you roam but not much to roam about.

She may sweet talk you and get you to think you can be her boy friend.

That really weired me out.

Amp Explorer
07-20-07, 20:55
This women cuts hair for a living.

No shady things going on.

An excellent haircut and a fabulaous shampoo with scalp/neck massage.

Teejay
07-20-07, 21:15
Great info,

Thanks, I'm passing on her for sure.

Amp Explorer
07-21-07, 21:52
There s a Korean barber shop on Beacon St in Brookline.

i stumbled on the place a couple years ago by accident.

It s on the side of Beacon heading towards Boston.Between Washington and Harvard st. I want to say Closer To Washington?

Connected to the barbershop is a massage parlor.

The woman was an excellent therapist.Reasonable attractive I imagine later 30's maybe older knowing how well some asian women can age. In the winter time an awesome massage to warm you up.she points to the muscle anatomy chart and asks if I want the special massage pointing to you know where on the poster.I think it was 40 dollars more.

She wraps you in hot towels for a few minutes.then you get a very skilled massage. When it came time after the work on the front side of the body she gave a very nice HR.

In the winter the hot towel treatment felt good.

I think the place is still open.

Yellow Fever
07-22-07, 02:33
I was stationed in Korea and thats how it was done Do you have better grid coordinates I'd kill for one of those massages where they wrap your legs in hot towels.

Yello Tail
07-22-07, 14:11
1613 Beacon St
Brookline, MA 02446

I think the barbershop is still there. Not sure if the massage place is still there.

Amp Explorer
07-22-07, 20:36
Swear Washington st. It's right at the interectionon the inbound to Boston side.

Check archives. We may find info there.

MeatMan
07-24-07, 07:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLoM0dAUyyk

Jolly Rocks
07-24-07, 08:41
What's your point Meatman?

Member #4063
07-24-07, 10:06
I am fairly certain that the massage aspect of KBS was busted a couple of years ago. I went a couple of times and had an excellent massage with uninspired HE.

Jack

MeatMan
07-24-07, 18:14
What's your point Meatman?

Basically to be careful in Roxbury when "on the stroll"..I live there.

WebDog
07-28-07, 15:46
Just got back from Oakland/Orange County trip.

Oakland -- 30 BSWs all bunched together within a few blocks (few other races mixed in) all dressed like extras from Superfly or Starsky & Hutch. Big-time ho outfits with knee-high boots, fishnets, mini-skirts with their asses hanging out. Brought back found memories. Was like the old days around here. Why can't it be like that here anymore?

But the backdrop to much of the areas where SWs is right out of the video Meatman posted -- very much the jungle.

In Orange County, it was a very different scene with most SWs dress only slight risque, and hanging out in from of suburban shopping malls. Picked one up in broad daylight and at was a bit odd. People shopping all around you, etc. But still a much better selection than you'll see around here.

FWIW. Just wanted to confirm that the scene is not dead nationwide, and what they consider a drought would be a monsoon around here!

WebDog
07-28-07, 15:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLoM0dAUyyk
one of the greatest neighborhood cities in America -- destroyed.

How and why? I honestly don't understand. In 1-2 generations, a great working-class area turned into a wasteland.

I have my suspicions on the root causes, but don't want to get into politics here.

Phuqued
07-29-07, 01:24
1613 Beacon St
Brookline, MA 02446

I think the barbershop is still there. Not sure if the massage place is still there.

The massage place was still there last year. The therapist was licensed. Middle-aged Korean woman. Very expensive. 1.60 for FBSM w/HR. No touching, anywhere. She practically pinned my arms to the table with her arms and hips, and I hadn't even tried to touch (yet).

The massage was very, very good. Very professional. I suspect that it was better for regular clients, but I would not recommend for an occasional, infrequent visit.

Offbeatness
07-29-07, 21:07

How and why? I honestly don't understand. In 1-2 generations, a great working-class area turned into a wasteland.

I have my suspicions on the root causes, but don't want to get into politics here.Reminds me of good old Rochester, NY. It gets worse and worse each year. I think it's cyclical. Some of Dorchester up near JFK/Umass to about Savin Hill is showing some progress. We'll see what happens in the next 5 years.

Rito1
07-29-07, 22:11

I have my suspicions on the root causes, but don't want to get into politics here.
Most of the asshole are on the main streets. If you go on most of the side streets it is quiet with working people. The gangs all hang in the same 4-5 areas. That why most of the shooting are near each other.

Benchseats Rock
07-29-07, 22:42
Nice video there Meatman...

I could have sworn that I was looking at Baltimore, but then I saw the cops were actually doing something.

Benchseats Rock

Teejay
07-29-07, 23:22
Have you seen the housing prices in some of those areas? They have a gang/crime problem yes but most of those area's are more expensive than a suburb 25 miles away!

Spaz2580
07-30-07, 07:33
Yeah right, I want to buy me a triple decker crackhouse w/ driveby shootings.

Have you seen the housing prices in some of those areas? They have a gang/crime problem yes but most of those area's are more expensive than a suburb 25 miles away!

Bill Holdem
07-30-07, 08:02
Hey,

I know the first guy in that video! I have talked with him many times. I used to live in the JP/Roxbury line and ran into him all the time. I forget his name and he was always in and out of jail but really cool with me. One time when I was talking with him (in front of a store next to my house where I buy milk and such) 2 narcs rousted us and had us show id's. I think they suspected he (a black guy known for drugs) was getting drugs for me (a white guy that looks out of place in the area). The stupid part is that I told them I lived next door and my license even proved it so that should have dispelled their suspicions based on their 'profiling' of us, but they are too stupid to figure that out so they checked both our ID's anyway.

It was acually reallly funny because one cop went to the car with our ID's to check them while the other cop stood there with us. I think usually in these situations the white guy and black guy don't know each other at all and just stand there looking stupid cuz they have nothing to say to each other besides making their drug transaction.

But here the guy was asking me how it went the last time I was at that club I was telling him about and he was telling me what he had been up to and we were both laughing and stuff and ingnoring the cop....who had a look on his face like he was a complete moron for stopping us and could see we were not up to no good and acutally did know each other. It was funny as hell hahaha.

p.s. Cops suck.

Cruiser D
07-30-07, 09:22
Politics and failed social engineering about 50%. The people who live there 50%. I've worked a lot in that area, Grove Hall, Intervale, Academy Homes. During the day it's fine, however I don't think I'd want to spend a lot of quality time there at night on a regular basis.

At first I thought you were refering to the West End - which was literally destroyed.

The BPD has the SW thing locked down in the Hub. But they can't seem to do much about rapes, murders, drugs and the gang bangers. Maybe they might want to rework their priorities.

WebDog
07-30-07, 09:33
Most of the asshole are on the main streets. If you go on most of the side streets it is quiet with working people. The gangs all hang in the same 4-5 areas. That why most of the shooting are near each other.
It is true that 90% of the crime is committed by 2% of the people in the neighborhood -- everyone knows who it is, including police; but the culture of "stop snitching" enables them to get away with it. If you murder someone in a suburban neighborhood, it is guaranteed you are going to serve decades (even in the state); and of equal certainty that your neighborhoods are not going to go out of their way to protect you and your good name.

But in urban neighborhoods, there is a 100% zero cooperation policy, and dozens of unsolved murders. What about the four aspiring musicians murdered in their own home last year (or the year prior?) Was there ever an arrest made there? If that happened in Milton there would be arrests made within weeks. But having happened a couple miles away in Matapan or Dorchester, you know the rest. People protecting thugs who kill children. That has got to the tipping point (or past it) when a neighborhood fall into anarchy.

Kikyo
07-30-07, 09:54
What about the four aspiring musicians murdered in their own home last year (or the year prior?) Was there ever an arrest made there? If that happened in Milton there would be arrests made within weeks.Yes the murder was resolved. The driver of the car confessed that his friend made the hit. The shooter didn't tell the driver what he was doing, told him to stop the car at the house and he was going inside. Then the shooter came out with a gun. The driver had no idea he got involved in a murder.

Boston Monger
07-30-07, 14:37
with South Boston, Charlestown, Somerville...........

Cruiser D
07-31-07, 07:54
Kikyo, that isn't quite what happened but close, that case has been splashing around in the media the last couple of days.

Webdog, four aspiring musicians? They were rappers wanna be who were real life bangers. The whole thing was a weapons hit. The 'four aspiring musicians' had a AK47 and a Glock someone else wanted. Gee, I wonder if those guns were legally registered and in possession of their licensed owner. ;)

BM, you want to see a montage of yuppies in Southie, Charlestown and Somerville set to Riverdance? You missed the murder, extortion and street prostitution in those places by about 15 years. If they can ever get a handle on the housing projects in Robury the same thing will happen - look at the shithole the Southend used to be. 20 years ago you could pick up a brownstone for 15-20k, now it's 1-5mil.

Boston Monger
07-31-07, 11:35
BM, you want to see a montage of yuppies in Southie, Charlestown and Somerville set to Riverdance? You missed the murder, extortion and street prostitution in those places by about 15 years. If they can ever get a handle on the housing projects in Robury the same thing will happen - look at the shithole the Southend used to be. 20 years ago you could pick up a brownstone for 15-20k, now it's 1-5mil.

Even though they showed the Mary MCCormick Projects in that video, it is in Southie along with the Old Colony. Both have plenty of white trash. C-Town is the WORST project in Boston and it too is plenty white. The white trash is still in Medford, Somerville and a few parts of Cambridge, very few. Believe me, I still have friends and relatives involved.

Roxbury is already changing.....

Rosine
07-31-07, 20:50

I don't know. That video is pretty silly to me. Sure, some of it was negative and indicative of urban decay, but at least half of it was just pictures of regular citizens and regular streets where honest people live. I mean, they showed Heath street and believe me, you must have big bank to purchase on Heath. Sure the projects are there, but that's not stopping the yuppie parade. Otherwise, show murals that depicts the faces of people who live in a neighborhood, not sure I get why that's "the jungle", but maybe that's just me.

Cruiser D
08-01-07, 04:14
BM, bodies popping up as a weekly event is still quite active in Roxbury. It hasn't happened in Southie or Charlestown in about 15 years. It's not a racial thing, the yuppies just started moving into those places about 15-20 years ago. The 'white' projects were always considered the worst and most dangerous - someone would generally try to rob you. During the day time you are generally left alone in Roxbury and places like that.

Robury is changing, it's hard for Jack the crackhead to afford the monthly rent on a place that is worth 300-600k even with section 8 help from his baby's mother. The large concrete block housing projects are slowly being torn down and replaced with town houses - Academy Homes 2. Although I'm not too sure how happy I am with a very small select few living high on the hog on my tax dime. Public assistance should be about helping people through a rough time - not a generational lifestyle. It should be about having a roof over their heads and food to eat. Not community college, daycare, Section 8, WIC, Townhouses with rec centers, etc, etc... I remember one working girl I used to see who got knocked up and her complaining about how she wasn't getting anything for free like she should. I also remember dating a project girl from Cambridge who had a brother who was 28, she was 22 and a sister who is just turning 18. The mother had been on public assitance all her life - talk about a girl with a plan, popping babies out for a free ride - nice.

Boston Monger
08-01-07, 10:54
CD, it has become bizarre to say the least. C-Town used to be the biggest sh*thole this side of the Charles, then *WHAM*, they push it all down to Medford Street. But if you know anyone who lives there or Southie, the project trash comes out at night like cockroaches, stealing, robbing, etc. All the riff-raff and section 8 is heading to the new frontier, Brockton, Lawrenece, Lynn, etc. The city seems like Disneyland to old hands like us.

Rosine
08-01-07, 23:00
I know there are phone services that essentially allow you to get a phone number that forwards to your phone, but what about a service where you call a number and it gives you false number to show up on someone else's caller id? That would solve the issue of getting a monger phone, b/c then you could just call from your phone with no worries about the provider having your digits... or the digits that do show up could then be used to redirect to your phone. Does anyone know of a service like this?

Toodw
08-02-07, 08:28
What about a phone card? Could you use your cell phone to call an 800# on a phone card? I am pretty sure that the caller ID would be from the phone card system.

Toodw

Triesharder
08-02-07, 11:17
I know there are phone services that essentially allow you to get a phone number that forwards to your phone, but what about a service where you call a number and it gives you false number to show up on someone else's caller id? That would solve the issue of getting a monger phone, b/c then you could just call from your phone with no worries about the provider having your digits, or the digits that do show up could then be used to redirect to your phone. Does anyone know of a service like this?I do not use the phone much, but pay phones have worked quite well for me in the recent past.

Spaz2580
08-03-07, 07:28
Sure, if you can find them. they're pretty much extinct now.

I do not use the phone much, but pay phones have worked quite well for me in the recent past.

Amp Explorer
08-03-07, 18:05
What about a phone card? Could you use your cell phone to call an 800# on a phone card? I am pretty sure that the caller ID would be from the phone card system.

ToodwI got a few freebies I have to check it out and get back to you all.

PsyberZombie
08-04-07, 07:41
I know there are phone services that essentially allow you to get a phone number that forwards to your phone, but what about a service where you call a number and it gives you false number to show up on someone else's caller id? That would solve the issue of getting a monger phone, b/c then you could just call from your phone with no worries about the provider having your digits... or the digits that do show up could then be used to redirect to your phone. Does anyone know of a service like this?

This is called " Caller ID Spoofing " , and there are plenty of companies that offer
the service

For starters , try :

http://www.spoofcard.com/

https://www.itellas.com/signup_1.php

http://spooftel.com/

Savior Faire
08-04-07, 11:59
This is called " Caller ID Spoofing " , and there are plenty of companies that offer
the service

For starters , try :

http://www.spoofcard.com/

https://www.itellas.com/signup_1.php

http://spooftel.com/You might also want to look into the illegality of it, and fines/jail time involved. I remember reading an article about it that said it was a serious crime with serious penalties.

Cruiser D
08-04-07, 22:20
Very true..I was doing a late night run in CT and the place just had the usual assortment of crackhead SW's. So I wanted to find a payphone to give a girl I know a call. Didn't feel like using the phones in CT (there are two or three that I know of). So I went to Copley Square found out they shut those phones off (except for 911) after a certain time and ended up finally finding one on lower Newbury. They are indeed a dying breed. Anyone out there remember actually phone booths? The first to go..;) Gimme lots of payphones and SW's in Boston. ;)

Sure, if you can find them. they're pretty much extinct now.

Savior, the serious crime penalty for caller ID spoofing has more to do with telemarketers.

Kikyo
08-04-07, 22:24
Anyone of you guys got HPV (not HIV)? Never had unprotected with escorts.

Everything was covered except BBJ. Could this be serious or no?

Cruiser D
08-04-07, 22:31
BBBJ with an escort or SW is a great way to get HPV.

I think something like 40-50% of sexually active girls have it and by the end of there lifetime something like 80% of girl who were sexually active will have had HPV. It's very transferable and very hard to detect unless you see telltale genetial warts. I'd like to see someone ask a working girl to open her mouth so you can check it and her throat for the lesions. ;)

If you are 'dating' a working girl who specializes in BBBJ I'd be willing to bet serious money she has HPV.

cdc.gov will tell you more.

Kikyo
08-05-07, 02:13
From reading it seems like HPV is a new STD. I never heard about it until recently. When I was growing up you hear about HIV, herpes, gonorrhea, etc.. but never HPV. There is an antibiotic called Gardisil made for women only, there is no antibiotic for men that I know of. Could HPV be a serious problem for men? To members here who has gotten bbbj, have you guys been checked recently? I'm going to have to quit this hobby.

MeatMan
08-05-07, 14:24
Anyone of you guys got HPV (not HIV)? Never had unprotected with escorts.

Everything was covered except BBJ. Could this be serious or no?

Refer all questions here regarding safe sex and diseases :)

http://usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=268

Bill Buxton
08-05-07, 16:41
I purchased the SPOOF card and yes it works,the wife will never know you have the little honey with you when you call from another location because the work caller ID will show up.Great for being at other locations than where you are really at.10 dollars for 60 minutes worth every penny.THANKS PZ, for the info..

B.B...

Cruiser D
08-05-07, 19:32
Kikyo, from what I understand there is no male test for HPV - signs are the usual tell tale genital warts, that usually don't show up in most cases and dry flakey white skin in the infected areas. There may or may not be a blood test I'm not 100%. But it doesn't show up on AIM's STD (the new term now is STI - I is for infection) panel. HPV often goes away on it's on and there is a topical treatment for it. Along with lasering and freezing.

MM, why shuttle this conversation off to another forum. Sorry to be a killjoy but it's quite on topic (but then again what isn't in the off topic forum). An educated man is the best man.

Amp Explorer
08-09-07, 17:53
Hpv the way it can be tested for is by a medical exam by a "trained eye". There is no magic blood test.

Look at the pictures you see on the net for HPV.

A urology or skin doc could excise the skin lesion and you will know for sure. Folks try to self treat the lesions. Go to the drug store try all kinds of things from cortisone, benzoyl peroxide, rubbing alcohol and antifungal creams. The lesion doesnt go away. But now the skin lesions appearance has changed making the diagnosis of it more challenging for the doc.

Triesharder
08-10-07, 09:48
Hpv the way it can be tested for is by a medical exam by a "trained eye". There is no magic blood test.

Look at the pictures you see on the net for HPV.

A urology or skin doc could excise the skin lesion and you will know for sure. Folks try to self treat the lesions. Go to the drug store try all kinds of things from cortisone, benzoyl peroxide, rubbing alcohol and antifungal creams. The lesion doesnt go away. But now the skin lesions appearance has changed making the diagnosis of it more challenging for the doc.

Ever since a relative of mine infected his wife with HPV, I wondered whether the HPV vaccine worked for men. Here is what the CDC says (http://www.cdc.gov/std/HPV/STDFact-HPV-vaccine.htm):

"What about vaccinating boys?
We do not yet know if the vaccine is effective in boys or men. It is possible that vaccinating males will have health benefits for them by preventing genital warts and rare cancers, such as penile and anal cancer. It is also possible that vaccinating boys/men will have indirect health benefits for girls/women. Studies are now being done to find out if the vaccine works to prevent HPV infection and disease in males. When more information is available, this vaccine may be licensed and recommended for boys/men as well. "

Kikyo
08-10-07, 11:13
Ever since a relative of mine infected his wife with HPV, I wondered whether the HPV vaccine worked for men.Same thing happened here, my gf went for a check-up and they said she got HPV. Didn't go too well over.

Bentwang
08-10-07, 11:27
Having read the recent questions about HPV, I would like to share some useful information with my monger friends. There is a VERY useful and comprehensive blood/urine STD test offered by Quest Diagnostics (which does the majority of medical lab testing of all kinds in the USA) that includes a test for the presence of Herpes Simples Virus (Types 1 & 2) -- which is related to HPV, but is not the same virus. The Quest Test, called "TSTD" (total STD test) costs $299 and can be conducted at hundreds of Quest testing centers all over the country. I had mine done in Burlington, but there are other places in the Boston area. The test involves submitting blood and urine for testing, which takes about 3 days, and tests for the following: HIV; Hepatitis B & C; Herpes Simplex Type 1 & 2; Clamydia; Ghonorrhoeae; and Syphilis. http://www.tstd.org/ I am not aware of any single test that provides more information in one fell swoop. The test in anonymous, so nobody except you will know about the test.

If you have the courage to take the test (and the cash) and are fortunate enough to get a clean bill of health, you may realize that you are lucky as hell, and decide to stay healthy. For some, that may mean getting out of mongering altogether, or perhaps just playing 100% safe. I know I have taken many, many chances and was really lucky. I took the test because a new girlfriend was concerned about my sexual history, and she was willing to let me play without protection (her tubes are tied). I did not want to harm her (or her family) in any way and finally decided to do the test. It was a HUGE relief.

But no test prevents what could happen in the future. As Smokey the Bear says: "Only You can Prevent Forest Fires."

I am not affilliated with Quest. This is purely a public service message.

http://www.tstd.org/

WebDog
08-10-07, 12:52
Ever since a relative of mine infected his wife with HPV. . .How does he or she or anyone know that *he* infected her?

Latitude Cruz
08-10-07, 13:48
From reading it seems like HPV is a new STD. I never heard about it until recently.

HPV has been around as long as I can remember. Maybe the confusion comes from the "street" name vs. the "medical" name. In normal conversation, people refer to HPV as "warts".

HPV is supposedly one of the most common STD's out there. It is also the one most likely to go undiagnosed in women (accounting for its wide spread).

Women will not know they have warts because they occur inside. If she doesn't get regular gynecological exams it will go unnoticed. That's a big risk for her, because there appears to be a connection between HPV infection and later occurrence of cervical cancer.

In my humble opinion, this is one of the most compelling reasons to advocate nearly 100% mandatory vaccination for young women before they become sexually active. Texas was going to give the vaccine in schools, but there were many parents who perceived an implied message (like "We expect your 13yr old daughter will start having sex soon, so we'd like to vaccinate her for an STD.") I can understand the parents' emotions but I think it's a wise social policy to vaccinate.

If they vaccinated 100% of the girls (and when FDA approved, the boys too) (and added this vaccine to those required in the immigration process as well) they could virtually wipe out warts and drastically reduce cervical cancer in later life. I think the practical upside potential vastly outweighs the emotional downside. But that's just my humble opinion. I realize there are all kinds of other considerations (religion being just one).

Amp Explorer
08-10-07, 21:22
There are dozens of strains of hpv and the vaccine doesn't get them all.

Just the most common.

Cruiser D
08-11-07, 07:21
Latitude - mandatory vaccination for a STD is not a good idea. There are side affects. Should it be offered - sure. Should people (students) be well educated and informed about it before they take it - Yes!

Bent - A company called AIM - which is big with the adult entertainment industry also offers a full STD/STI panel. You said you were tested and STD free, right? But yet no test for HPV - one of the most common STI's.

Amp Explorer
08-11-07, 20:11
Usually your doc can prescribe condylox to chemically remove the wart region or use liquid nitrogen.

There are wart removal products at your local drug store I do not know how well they would work or how long it takes for the wart to be gone??

Kikyo
08-12-07, 00:42
Straight to the point, some of you guys who's been mongering for years and with bbbj, have you ever had a problem with HPV? Should one continue with bbbj knowing the risks involved with HPV?

WebDog
08-12-07, 14:47
Straight to the point, some of you guys who's been mongering for years and with bbbj, have you ever had a problem with HPV? Should one continue with bbbj knowing the risks involved with HPV?Hey Kikyo, I answered your question but moved it here http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=557637#post557637

Triesharder
08-13-07, 10:51
How does he or she or anyone know that *he* infected her?

I am not sure, but I think the wife's routine doctor or gynecological exam or tests turned it up. The wife, my sister-in-law, has suspected this guy of cheating for years. Of course she is still with him.

Triesharder
08-13-07, 10:57
Hey Kikyo, I answered your question but moved it here http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=557637#post557637

WebDog,

Thank you for the information. It is very helpful. I appreciate it.

WebDog
08-13-07, 12:13
I am not sure, but I think the wife's routine doctor or gynecological exam or tests turned it up. The wife, my sister-in-law, has suspected this guy of cheating for years. Of course she is still with him.That is a horrible thing to do your wife -- what's worse than cheating? Giving her VD as a consequence of cheating!

I feel for her. I also feel bad about this. I do not consider mongering cheating (not that my wife would agree, but I consider it along the lines of stripclubs and AMPs, it is an alternative to cheating as I using a service, not creating a relationship). But I have been concerned about the risk of bringing something home. When it comes to HPV, the answer seems to be avoid FS of any kind. Everything else, a condom will suffice. BBBJ tho is not that risky (for the receiver at least).

Sf Bostonrs
08-13-07, 18:04
That is a horrible thing to do your wife -- what's worse than cheating? Giving her VD as a consequence of cheating!

I feel for her. I also feel bad about this. I do not consider mongering cheating (not that my wife would agree, but I consider it along the lines of stripclubs and AMPs, it is an alternative to cheating as I using a service, not creating a relationship). But I have been concerned about the risk of bringing something home. When it comes to HPV, the answer seems to be avoid FS of any kind. Everything else, a condom will suffice. BBBJ tho is not that risky (for the receiver at least).You must have had some strange vows.

Cruiser D
08-14-07, 20:03
Web, I'd stick with the CDC when it come to STD/STI transmission information - not some cancer association or the Cook County medical office or wherever it was that you got your info...

It's like getting a very bad diagnosis from a doctor and you keep going to different doctors until you find one that tells you what you want to hear.

BBBJ is a great way to get HSV or HPV. You can also get HSV or HPV from a handjob.

WebDog
08-14-07, 22:17
Web, I'd stick with the CDC when it come to STD/STI transmission information - not some cancer association or the Cook County medical office or wherever it was that you got your info...
It's like getting a very bad diagnosis from a doctor and you keep going to different doctors until you find one that tells you what you want to hear.
BBBJ is a great way to get HSV or HPV. You can also get HSV or HPV from a handjob.you're implying that I continuously found info which supports your contention and that I kept looking until I found something to my liking. That is not at all true. I have never found anything other than very ambiguous data which said HPV was easily spread through oral sex -- not for female-to-male transmission. Most CDC studies combine gay sex and lots of other factors which should not be lumped into the same group.

WebDog
08-14-07, 22:19
You must have had some strange vows.you are getting a bit personal here bringing up my wedding vows -- but at any rate I said my wife would NOT agree with my own personal justification for mongering.

WebDog
08-16-07, 16:54

BBBJ is a great way to get HSV or HPV. You can also get HSV or HPV from a handjob.CD, not to stir the pot on this, but one thing to point out -- which is pretty depressing if you take it too seriously -- CDC's new study says that 80% of women have HPV (which if true would mean 99% of hookers), most sources say condoms are not at all effective against HPV (let's say only 20% effective), and you say it is easily transmitted through receiving oral sex.

Add all that up and it would mean that if you have had 3 CBJs in your life, you virtually guaranteed to have HPV. So what's the difference? I will admit that I am also paranoid when I get a BBBJ and I feel like I am being prudent when I get a CBJ -- but statistically I am not sure there is a huge difference other than maybe with HSV. But even the CDC says female-to-male transmission of HSV through oral sex is a rarity.

Bill Buxton
08-28-07, 23:05
Why the fuck would anyone MONGER if they are worried about getting an STD??? You could get killed walking your doggie.

CLAPP IS BAD,SYPH,IS WORSE,USE YOUR HAND AND SAFETY FIRST!

FUCKING UNREAL,

B.B...

Cruiser D
08-30-07, 17:26
Web, look at all the people who get cold sores - oral herpes. Doesn't seem like a rarity to me.

If she's sucking your wang and has an oral herp more then likely you are going to end up with a genital one. The reverse also being true.

There is also a condition know as whitlow herpes, which is herpes of the finger (no, I'm not making this shit up). So if you get an uncovered jack job from a working girl who has it..guess what...

Bill Buxton
08-30-07, 21:20
You must figure all all all gals have something so use universal precautions at all times!!! If u don't who is the dickhead now right.

I would hope by now all people know there are things you will never want to take home with you.Pay to play? could be a death sentence.TARP THAT LOAD BOYS.

B.B...

WebDog
08-30-07, 22:45
Web, look at all the people who get cold sores - oral herpes. Doesn't seem like a rarity to me.

If she's sucking your wang and has an oral herp more then likely you are going to end up with a genital one. The reverse also being true.

There is also a condition know as whitlow herpes, which is herpes of the finger (no, I'm not making this shit up). So if you get an uncovered jack job from a working girl who has it..guess what...I am just passing on the statistics. I can't say from personal experience the likelihood of getting HPV or HSV via-a-vis mouth-to-dick transmission. The thing that is scary, however, is that CDC says condoms won't protect against HPV -- so CFS is just as dangerous (or at least is not altogether safe).

Monger Elvis
08-31-07, 04:20
You must figure all all all gals have something so use universal precautions at all times!

B.B...By saying universal protection, do you mean like those Full Body condoms, Lesley Nealson and Pricilla Presley wore in the Nakid Gun Movie?

M.E.

Cruiser D
08-31-07, 21:01
Bk Bill, which is it...be worried...don't be worried?

Boston Monger
09-12-07, 10:26
so I bought I used car yesterday. I let the wife drive it and I'm in the passenger seat. I open the glove and pull out the manual. In the manual folder, buried, is a condom. I make sure the wife doesn't see it and I put it back in. Former monger mobile? I'm thinking yes. Even if it isn't, I will always think that.

Kikyo
09-17-07, 23:36
Seems like when I post, it may take over 24hrs before it shows up. A couple of times it showed up within 1-2 hrs. Most times it just takes a while. Does that happen to others too?

Boston Monger
09-18-07, 07:01
Seems like when I post, it may take over 24hrs before it shows up. A couple of times it showed up within 1-2 hrs. Most times it just takes a while. Does that happen to others too?

It might be because you have only 39 posts (at the time of this post).

Jolly Rocks
09-18-07, 08:31
Seems like when I post, it may take over 24hrs before it shows up. A couple of times it showed up within 1-2 hrs. Most times it just takes a while. Does that happen to others too?Regular Members may post reports, view and upload photographs, and use the private message system. However, Regular Member's reports are held briefly until they are reviewed by a Forum Moderator.

This is stated in the senior membership information located to the left of your screen. Or you could RTFF.

Triesharder
09-18-07, 09:01

Jackson reviews the posts of junior members before they become visible. I noticed this too. He might review them a few minutes after you post them, or it might take longer. I read about in the FAQ or somewhere, I think.

Bill Buxton
10-04-07, 22:20
Nice too see the guys south of here have not yet run out of action like things around here now.That "COOKEYJAR" he is a monger after my own heart getting lots of gals.In the day here we all had scores and then some when things were good.1 out of ever 10-20 gals would give you drama,now its 8 out of every ten giving us a song and dance.

Times are changing I wish they would change around here.

PLAY SAFE,

B.B...

MeatMan
04-03-08, 17:52
I often look at CL ads to check out the location. If you see that a provider is working out of Roxbury, Dorchester, or Mattapan would you guys take the risk of going?. Also, if you did take the risk, do you baragin down the price seeing that these areas are dangerous?..Comments?

OliverTwist
04-03-08, 17:58
Good question Meat. I recently called one bbw black girl who seems to post on craigslist a lot. she told me she was off talbot ave and then I thought to myself I better not chance it and declined the appointment. I look a little out of place in the hood.

Dan Wesson
04-03-08, 20:35
I often check CL ads and I check out the location as to where they're located, but one question. If you see that a provider is out of Roxbury, Dorchester, or Mattapan, would you guys take the risk of going?. Also, if you did take the risk, do you baragin down the price seeing that these areas are dangerous?..Comments?
I personally don't like risky situations. I don't think there is a discount price that makes a wack in the head or even a broken car window worth the adventure. I have even avoided some providers that work from home because I think there is less control of the situation I am entering.
Just my 2 cents!

Phat Bastard
04-03-08, 22:29
I often look at CL ads to check out the location. If you see that a provider is working out of Roxbury, Dorchester, or Mattapan would you guys take the risk of going?. Also, if you did take the risk, do you baragin down the price seeing that these areas are dangerous?..Comments?

I'm not saying trouble is likely but anything is possible.

I wouldn't go to see someone in any of those places unless it was a hotel. The last thing I need is to walk into a trap in a triple-decker where if I'm lucky, I'd only get robbed. You could walk in, have a door close behind you and you could be surrounded by gangstaz and nobody would even hear you scream.

Hell, it's not even a situation where you could go to the cops afterward.

The reason that situation comes to mind is because I've gone back to some triple-deckers with girls I picked up on the street in other places and did the deed in a side room while a bunch of homies sat around getting high and it made me think about what could happen if they decided to make it happen.

Nothing ever did happen but I walked out wondering what the fuck I was thinking of by going in there.

Auto
04-04-08, 10:24
This is what happens when the little head is doing all the thinking. I've done some pretty dumb stuff, gone into buildings where I had no business being, people that were more than a little questionable milling around. The dumbest thing I've probably done was down in Ft. Lauderdale back in the early 90's. Me, a dumb ass white kid from New England, polo shirt, khakis, Rolex watch, a pocket with at least a half a grand in cash and the keys to my rental car, really late at night with a smokin hottie wsw that may or may not have been of legal age.

She takes me to her house off of US1 in Dania which looked OK from the outside, but there were a half dozen junkies of all colors inside. We did our thing in the bathroom and I damn near wanted to climb out of the window, but I walked out like a man and got the F out of there. I truly think if it had been earlier and these guys were a little more coherent I'd have been toast.

I did a driveby during the day (hey, I was looking for my date from before) and the whole street was full of drug dealers just milling around, and half the houses were all boarded up. That was one of those moments where you know you dodged a bullet.

Big Bobby35
04-04-08, 10:45
Stupid is as Stupid does. And we've all been there. But put this into the pot and stir it. There were a few brothers running a scam up in Andover with in the last 8 months. Girl posted CL, brothers robbed when ya got inside. So can happen anytime, anywhere.

I cannot stand the idea of going to their SPOT. It just reeks of no-good.

On another note was gonna post this awhiile ago just an opinion poll. If you had $150 bucks in your hand what is your first choice?

a) go to local amp or mp like a FY or MAy
b) get 1/2 with provider with like say Lydia
c) save for full hr with JJ
c) get 6 sessions with street meat

Just wondering thoughts.

Boston Monger
04-04-08, 11:08

when I see those locations I know: SW at home on the computer. No dice for me. I'm not paying $$$$ for what I can cruise around BHA for.

Bill Buxton
04-05-08, 10:15
This is what happens when the little head is doing all the thinking. I've done some pretty dumb stuff, gone into buildings where I had no business being, people that were more than a little questionable milling around. The dumbest thing I've probably done was down in Ft. Lauderdale back in the early 90's. Me, a dumb ass white kid from New England, polo shirt, khakis, Rolex watch, a pocket with at least a half a grand in cash and the keys to my rental car, really late at night with a smokin hottie wsw that may or may not have been of legal age.

She takes me to her house off of US1 in Dania which looked OK from the outside, but there were a half dozen junkies of all colors inside. We did our thing in the bathroom and I damn near wanted to climb out of the window, but I walked out like a man and got the F out of there. I truly think if it had been earlier and these guys were a little more coherent I'd have been toast.

I did a driveby during the day (hey, I was looking for my date from before) and the whole street was full of drug dealers just milling around, and half the houses were all boarded up. That was one of those moments where you know you dodged a bullet.

Auto,please don't tell me thats the best you have in the risk dept.

The scamms are all over the globe and the newest one up here is with the gals, and the taxi guys.The gal goes to do her thing, and tells the person that requested her she is gonna tell the driver (TAXI) how long she will be inside, and (with the cash in hand) gets the driver to take off. Now what fool would drive a city cab all marked up too a home and take that chance??????

The guy calls the cops and they tell him it's a civil matter and they will not help the home owner or hotel guest in getting his jack back.

AUTO, again be on the look out up here as to the new ways of getting taken.This is an old trick run by new faces.

PS. I do have a new contact for ya when you get back around.She is much like the blond in Lowell from 2-3 years back,I am sure you remember who.

B.B...

Leggeddog
04-06-08, 15:20

After several ties with calls off the CL and given the hood, I let the big head think first instead of the little one. Safety first.

Cruiser D
04-08-08, 19:55
Just before you are ready to start the action you should give the girl the money. Not before for any reason. Anytime the girls leaves with the cash and she hasn't preformed you got a problem.

And how stupid does one have to be to call the cops after a girl ripped you off. Even if you come up with some lame ass story you think is great, the cops are going to see right through it.

The guy calls the cops and they tell him it's a civil matter and they will not help the home owner or hotel guest in getting his jack back.

On a side note, I don't understand why some of you guys think Cookyjar is so great. It took me a half hour to clean all the puke off my computer desk after I looked at one of the pictures of his 'girls' or whatever it was.

Phat Bastard
04-09-08, 07:23
On a side note, I don't understand why some of you guys think Cookyjar is so great. It took me a half hour to clean all the puke off my computer desk after I looked at one of the pictures of his 'girls' or whatever it was.

His pictures are a greater deterrent than LE.

Are these even socks or are they her feet?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52236

Boston Monger
04-09-08, 09:29

80% fuggly dumpster chicks
15% "ok"
5% very nice

Guest123
04-09-08, 22:40
...I don't understand why some of you guys think Cookyjar is so great. It took me a half hour to clean all the puke off my computer desk after I looked at one of the pictures of his 'girls' or whatever it was.
I whole heartedly agree. His pics do absolutely nothing for me. Most of them look overdue for the grave, the others look even worse.

Guest123

Mr Boston
04-10-08, 00:45
Ah yes, one can get into dicey situations all over this lovely planet.

-- Tooling through Guatemala City, speaking no Spanish, and ending up at some heavily gated large home with 20 guys all waiting around for the next available piece of pussy. I am glad my cab driver had the courtesy to wait for me!

-- To this day I believe I was slipped a Mickey in Rio in 1985. Despite the buxom lady who spoke decent English stroking my leg, I declined another caipirinha, since something in my reptilian brain told me I shouldn't be as smashed as I was on only 2. Got back to the hotel safely in a cab, even!

Ah we have all had our escapades! Like Frank Zappa sang, "I was born to have adventure. "

Mr. Boston

CookyJar
04-12-08, 23:24

Which girl was the culprit? My intentions were not to cause you any harm. You have, however; given me an idea. Did you see my New Years Picture contest, " CookyJar’s Best of 2007 ." Chect it out. There are about four or five sets of pictures from the contests start to it's" End." I am now thinking of having another pageant for the fiscal year 2007 & 08, "CookyJar's Worst."

Follow this Link to see my response and some of the post of others.

His pictures are a greater deterrent than LE.

Are these even socks or are they her feet?

They're her socks, for christ sake. She is a streetwalker, a tart, a harlot, after all, what else would you expect. LOL

CookyJar

Phat Bastard
04-13-08, 08:02
Which girl was the culprit? My intentions were not to cause you any harm. You have, however; given me an idea. Did you see my New Years Picture contest, " CookyJar’s Best of 2007 ." Chect it out. There are about four or five sets of pictures from the contests start to it's" End." I am now thinking of having another pageant for the fiscal year 2007 & 08, "CookyJar's Worst."

Follow this Link to see my response and some of the post of others.

They're her socks, for christ sake. She is a streetwalker, a tart, a harlot, after all, what else would you expect. LOL

CookyJar

CookyJar, you're a good man for not getting pissed or taking offense to our posts. We were just having some fun with them after all.

MeatMan
04-14-08, 11:37
On Vacation!

Cruiser D
04-17-08, 21:40
A lot of guys mistakenly think the have a 10 on their hands. Until they realize the got the numbers backwards, 01.

I've been thru it a dozen times before and it just tends to piss most of the people on the board off. A 5 is average, the 'SW scale' is a crock of shit and some fugly girl who is 5'0, has rotten Crack teeth, weighs 160lbs and is wearing the same sweet shirt and pants all week isn't an 8 because she gave you a BBBJ for $10. Or because she's a 4 and your a 4 it doesn't make for a combined score of 8.

What do you rate a Playboy Playmate or the latest model IT girl on your 1 to 10 scale? A 20?

MeatMan
04-22-09, 19:49
Have you guys ever had an encounter with an escort on CL that didn't look like the pics shown/described?. Any bad experiences when you just walked away? Did you get verbalized? Bad experiences?. Discuss......

Leggeddog
04-22-09, 23:35
The Asians and Brazilians are so famous for that. Remembered a time when I walked into a room and the girl was a .2 on looks after advertising on CL as a possible .8. I did an immediate 180 degree turn and out the door, while she was screaming at me telling me that I was a loser. Happy I lost that night.

WebDog
04-23-09, 09:19
Have you guys ever had an encounter with an escort on CL that didn't look like the pics shown/described?. Any bad experiences when you just walked away? Did you get verbalized? Bad experiences?. Discuss......Of course it happens about as often as using CL. I can't recall a time when pics were true to form. On RB in Bay Area it is about 100% accurate, whereas CL is the opposite. I don't use CL locally for outcall, but due while on the road. Last month in the San Jose I had an Asian provider show up looking nothing like her pic, and I just used the peephole to verify, and refused to open the door. The cowards way out, but it did the job with minimal interference on her part. In Cleveland a couple months ago I had a plan backfire. I was staying at the Ritz Carlton there and didn't want to risk a scene if I blew her off in the room, so I gave her room details but went down to the lobby and figured I would scene her in the lobby on her way up (which would be easy to do if you saw the layout there.) But from my discrete perch, some how she recognized me and/or what I was doing, came right up and said "hi" discretely and immediately attached herself to me. Nothing like the pic (was actually younger than the girl in the pic, heavier but with bigger tits.) I think she was prepared to make life miserable if I tried to shake her off before the deal.

For whatever reason (albeit I could name several) I am a lot more confident blowing off and/or kicking out SW than I am CL girls. A lot more experience with the former as well.

Ho Hunter 328
04-23-09, 11:33
Of course it happens about as often as using CL. I can't recall a time when pics were true to form.

I've had the opposite experience. Every provider I've seen has used real pics. I can certainly say that every provider I have done pics for has used their own pics.

Joe Parkers
04-23-09, 12:51
Have you guys ever had an encounter with an escort on CL that didn't look like the pics shown/described? . Any bad experiences when you just walked away? Did you get verbalized? Bad experiences? . Discuss. God knows I had my share of fake pics and ugly fat ones opened doors. What most of the time kill me is I hate driving miles and don't want to go back empty. I always partake despite. Now what I do I ask who ever partake to confirm that the pics are hers before taking the plunge.

Got burned to many time with CL.

Not to long ago.

That one

Girls next door, very real, escape for 50 kisses.. W4m. 30 (Burlington easy off 95/rt3)

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ers/1136104451.html

She's 3 times the size in the pic, I'm not even overstating.

WebDog
04-23-09, 17:22
I've had the opposite experience. Every provider I've seen has used real pics. That's because you take them! LOL!

I think it varies by region. In Calif it is pretty much a guarantee that they're not going to be true to form, except in extreme and obvious cases.

Around here I do get the sense that they're better here but there or some real obvious exceptions. And the few experiences I can speak to were iffy. Like Tess, used a pic from the 1980s but it was hers so at least there's that. There's blond Barbi with the huge tits who was pretty much 100%, plus the girls you vouched for (in pic, not claiming anything here!) But it is almost redundant when someone posts about not being true to form. Still seems like that is more often than not.

I just did a random sample of the first 20 that show up right now. Out of 20 I would guarantee 10 are fake, another 5 I suspect, and 3-5 seem too horrible to be anything but real, yet you never know. So I change what I previously wrote: the vast majority on CL are going to be fake.

This one f'ing cracks me up though:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/1136744369.html

ROTFLMFAO! I bet her husband or live-in boyfriend took it.

Member #1705
04-24-09, 14:32
Fake photos are the reason I will not see a girl unless she has had several good reviews on TER. I have also found myself sticking to established agencies such as Belladonna. They cost more but it's worth it

MeatMan
10-07-09, 16:42
Interesting to watch. To bad we don't have that here in Boston

(as far as I know)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FF-iHvYphQ&feature=related

Meow4224
10-08-09, 12:12
With Halloween around the corner it has me thinking about us "older" kids.

Trick or treat?

Have at it.

Bj Hunter123
10-08-09, 14:09
Well it basically is like Cheaters in Providence, except they can do it as a legit buisiness in RI.

(as far as I know)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FF-iHvYphQ&feature=related

MeatMan
10-15-09, 13:08
South Park fans, you GOTTA watch this.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/251886/

Paul Chan
10-16-09, 00:06

(as far as I know)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FF-iHvYphQ&feature=relatedYoutube has taken the video down.

Stressed Out
11-06-09, 11:53
Hi all - With the state of RI fun in the dumper this describes what any one of us will be pleading for when we're done. I also can't take credit for finding it as it was found and posted by Crimsonlass on another forum. Enjoy all...better days are hopefully coming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzb35Pj460U

Rito1
11-06-09, 14:47
Hi all - With the state of RI fun in the dumper this describes what any one of us will be pleading for when we're done. I also can't take credit for finding it as it was found and posted by Crimsonlass on another forum. Enjoy all...better days are hopefully coming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzb35Pj460U
That's funny !!

MeatMan
01-19-10, 11:42
Zombie Hooker Nightmare

http://games.adultswim.com/zombie-hooker-nightmare-action-online-game.html

Newday53
02-14-10, 17:09
Stumbled across this:

http://www.sweetcheekspanties.com/

and this

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010_swimsuit/winter/hannah-teter/10_hannah-teter_1.html

MeatMan
09-05-10, 11:53
*RANT*

Are these people fucking clueless about the internet???

"Attorney General Martha Coakley responded with guarded optimism to yesterday’s report that Craigslist was apparently shutting down the adult services section of its website, citing continued concerns that ads such as the one that allegedly led to the slaying of a New York woman in a Boston hotel last year could find their way into other sections of the site."

Well, of COURSE they will move the ads to other sections of Craigslist AND a hundred thousand other websites on the internet! This profession is older than Jesus and isn't going to go away because they blocked one method of communication. Fucking STUPID PEOPLE!

"Coakley said yesterday that she has not heard from Craigslist since news of the adult services section broke and she hopes to learn more about the measures the company will take to prevent users from posting adult ads elsewhere on the site."

One site will make no difference!. As long as the profession has to be kept in the shadows, there will be danger involved. How about taking a different tactic? Legalization, regulation, safety awareness?. FFS Martha. When you are ready, come find us in the 21st century.

Attwater
09-09-10, 15:11
Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable with seekbangs adds where the girls are so young looking!

Rito1
09-09-10, 16:15
Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable with seekbangs adds where the girls are so young looking!
If your uncomfortable then don't go there.

Attwater
09-09-10, 19:01
If your uncomfortable then don't go there.I don't go there, it just looks like those girls are not even 18

Stressed Out
09-10-10, 17:59

Just to be able to keep up with the posts...can you clarify whose advertising you might be referring to. I must have missed something somewhere. (happens when you get old!) Thanks SO

Ho Hunter 328
09-10-10, 18:10
Just to be able to keep up with the posts...can you clarify whose advertising you might be referring to. I must have missed something somewhere. (happens when you get old!) Thanks SO

He's referring to seekbang.com, it's one of the banner ads on this web page. Looks like a copy of fling and adult friend finder to me, ie a waste of time and money 90% of the time.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Revok
09-10-10, 22:37
Zombie Hooker Nightmare

http://games.adultswim.com/zombie-hooker-nightmare-action-online-game.htmlLOL good game.

Stressed Out
09-11-10, 10:49
He's referring to seekbang.com, it's one of the banner ads on this web page. Looks like a copy of fling and adult friend finder to me, ie a waste of time and money 90% of the time.

thanks for clarifying. Just hate coming in the middle of something that makes me scratch my head.....I shoulda figured it out myself but old age and lack of visits lately (still in mourning over Natasha lol) have done me in!
be good and don't forget those on all 4 shots of KK's new girls! SO

Mwooo
09-29-10, 11:16
How exactly do I go about purchasing a "monger" phone?

I mean a prepaid, paid for with cash only, not "registered" to me cell phone?

Where exactly do I go?

TIA

Palatino314
09-29-10, 12:37
How exactly do I go about purchasing a "monger" phone?dont feel like an idiot for asking - we all start somewhere. one option is to go to cvs or even radio shack and buy a virgin mobile phone. i think they start as low as 10 bucks each - at radio shack they might ask you for your information but they dont ask if your telling the truth. then you buy top-up cards - in cash - to buy time as you go along. nice and easy. cheap too.

Good luck.

Blkhoss65
09-29-10, 12:42

Where exactly do I go?

TIAWalmart dude, net 10 phone with 300 mins 60 days service is only 30 bucks register online under your monger email addy.

Raven1950
09-29-10, 14:41

Where exactly do I go?

TIA
Go to Walmart, buy the phone, buy the Top Up card, enter the card, no questions asked.

Jon Gris
09-30-10, 10:09
There are plenty of options out there. Myself I prefer Virgin Mobile. I bought my 20 dollar phone at radio shack paid for in cash fake info given phone set up I buy a 20 dollar card paid for in cash at 7/11 you hit the the money button on the phone enter the numbers scratched off from the back of the card and you are all set for 90 days I am single so I don't have to worry about having a second phone. But you can keep it shut off and in the glove box.

Riley Rivera
01-12-11, 01:14
Another phone thats good but is kinda expensive if you use it every single day is Verizon Wireless. It works pretty much anywhere. You can but 20 dollar flip camera phone at walmart. Its about 25 or 30 if you pick it up at CVS, Walgreens or Rite Aid. The phone comes with a 10 dollar balance on it. So if you get it at Walmart you only pay 10 dollars for the phone itself. Fake info can be given when you set it up. Its 1. 99 a day for unlimited calling. This is perfect if you don't use the phone often. .

Mwooo
02-15-11, 15:21
Was hoping my fellow Boston massage enthusiasts could help me out here. I may be in Montreal soon for work, and I've anecdotally heard of great non-asian MPs up there. Basiscally, I'd be looking for - hot caucausian masseuse, fully nude or at least only panties while doing the (hopefully decent) massage, ample roaming / touching / views, nice HJ ending.

I understand that this should be pretty readily available at a few places in Montreal. I've done a bit of digging and have come up with some possible places, but any particular input or suggestions would be appreciated. Figured Montreal is close enough that some of you might have experience.

Feel free to post here of if you prefer PM me.

Looking16
02-15-11, 15:44
Was hoping my fellow Boston massage enthusiasts could help me out here. I may be in Montreal soon for work, and I've anecdotally heard of great non-asian MPs up there. Basiscally, I'd be looking for. Hot caucausian masseuse, fully nude or at least only panties while doing the (hopefully decent) massage, ample roaming / touching / views, nice HJ ending.

I understand that this should be pretty readily available at a few places in Montreal. I've done a bit of digging and have come up with some possible places, but any particular input or suggestions would be appreciated. Figured Montreal is close enough that some of you might have experience.

Feel free to post here of if you prefer PM me. My suggestion is to try the Montreal board of ISG:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?385-Montreal

Santa66
02-15-11, 17:54

Where exactly do I go?

TIARather than buy a "monger phone", I took an older phone which I had recently replaced, cleaned it of all previous data and signed up with Verizon Wireless for a year's worth of usage. That cost $100, or the equivalent of approximately. 27 per day. Plus I don't have to worry about renewing the usage frequently. No personal info was required when signing up with Verizon Wireless at one of their authorized dealers, either. And the older, no longer in-use phone cost nothing.

AsianLPGAfan
02-15-11, 19:52
My suggestion is to try the Montreal board of ISG:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?385-MontrealThere is a provider in downtown that from what reviews I read an excellent massage.

Member #4108
02-15-11, 21:14
Was hoping my fellow Boston massage enthusiasts could help me out here. I may be in Montreal soon for work, and I've anecdotally heard of great non-asian MPs up there. Basiscally, I'd be looking for. Hot caucausian masseuse, fully nude or at least only panties while doing the (hopefully decent) massage, ample roaming / touching / views, nice HJ ending.It's been a few years since I've been to Montreal, but what you describe is very readily available. In fact, my 4 days in Montreal were among the most amazing I've had in the hobby. Check the Montreal Escorts Review:

http://www.merc.ca/vbulletin/

There is a ton of information there, and very easy to research. I found many discussions about the top fbsm providers (independent or mp) , narrowed it down to a few, and made it happen. One of my appointments was with a girl named Anastasia at one of the mps. I don't remember the name of the place (sorry) , and I don't know if she's still around. Anyway, she was gorgeous, young, perfect body, fully nude, body slide, exquisite HJ. Wow!

Good luck and have fun!

Existierende
02-16-11, 21:25
Merc. Ca is awesome. Terb is great for Toronto.

I've had some of my best FBSMs in Canada. The girls are hot and awesome. You're very, very lucky to be going.

It's been a few years since I've been to Montreal, but what you describe is very readily available. In fact, my 4 days in Montreal were among the most amazing I've had in the hobby. Check the Montreal Escorts Review:

http://www.merc.ca/vbulletin/

There is a ton of information there, and very easy to research. I found many discussions about the top fbsm providers (independent or mp) , narrowed it down to a few, and made it happen. One of my appointments was with a girl named Anastasia at one of the mps. I don't remember the name of the place (sorry) , and I don't know if she's still around. Anyway, she was gorgeous, young, perfect body, fully nude, body slide, exquisite HJ. Wow!

Good luck and have fun!

Mwooo
02-17-11, 09:51
Merc. Ca is awesome. Terb is great for Toronto.

I've had some of my best FBSMs in Canada. The girls are hot and awesome. You're very, very lucky to be going. Thank you to the guys below. That merc. Ca is great! For the heck of it, I'll throw a report up in this thread when I get back.

Ink6919
02-21-11, 11:14
I know this has already been covered.

Regarding drop-phones from walmart or cvs etc.

And the idea of using google voice.

Anyone ever get a cell phone that holds 2 sim cards?

Energizerbunne
02-22-11, 00:03
I highly recommend Adagio Massage on St. Catherine (it's on the lower end, so you'll need to drive or take a taxi)

http://www.massageadagio.com/

Well worth it. I never go to Montreal without stopping in.

Was hoping my fellow Boston massage enthusiasts could help me out here. I may be in Montreal soon for work, and I've anecdotally heard of great non-asian MPs up there. Basiscally, I'd be looking for. Hot caucausian masseuse, fully nude or at least only panties while doing the (hopefully decent) massage, ample roaming / touching / views, nice HJ ending.

Feel free to post here of if you prefer PM me.

Joe Parkers
02-22-11, 12:02
I know this has already been covered.

Regarding drop-phones from walmart or cvs etc.

And the idea of using google voice.

Anyone ever get a cell phone that holds 2 sim cards? Google voice is the best thing that could happen to a monger. If you have an iphone or a smart phone, put the app in. It likes a second phone, texts calls, everything you can think of.

Member #5039
02-22-11, 16:39
Google voice is the best thing that could happen to a monger. If you have an iphone or a smart phone, put the app in. It likes a second phone, texts calls, everything you can think of.I just got a smart phone and will try this app. Great suggestion as these phones and data plans cost a lot of money and we can put it to good use.

Ink6919
02-23-11, 10:32
I just got a smart phone and will try this app. Great suggestion as these phones and data plans cost a lot of money and we can put it to good use.I am getting a new phone this month- and I really want to take advantage of the google voice application. I am reading articles online that google voice IPHONE app is not as good as the ANDROID version (which makes sense since everythung android is google)

Any opinoins or advise on which phones are best.

Iphone, android, blackberry?

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/apple/why-the-iphone-and-google-voice-dont-mix/9284

Ho Hunter 328
02-23-11, 16:48
I am getting a new phone this month- and I really want to take advantage of the google voice application. I am reading articles online that google voice IPHONE app is not as good as the ANDROID version (which makes sense since everythung android is google)

Any opinoins or advise on which phones are best.

Iphone, android, blackberry?

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/apple/why-the-iphone-and-google-voice-dont-mix/9284

Android all the way. You can customize it the way you want, unlike the iphone or Blackberry. I like having options, and being able to do things my way, Android lets me do that.

I On Da Street
02-23-11, 23:57
Android all the way. You can customize it the way you want, unlike the iphone or Blackberry. I like having options, and being able to do things my way, Android lets me do that.

Stay safe, and happy hunting. I have an iphone and an android phone, I find positives to google voice on both. I use it mostly as a unified inbox, along with my work phone as I'm usually out of cell coverage in the buildings but have wifi to get the messages.

I'm also paranoid enough to still keep my monger / burn phone and have googlevoice number for that from an unlinked email account just to make it a little more difficult for uncle LEO

Ink6919
02-24-11, 11:11
I have an iphone and an android phone, I find positives to google voice on both. I use it mostly as a unified inbox, along with my work phone as I'm usually out of cell coverage in the buildings but have wifi to get the messages.

I'm also paranoid enough to still keep my monger / burn phone and have googlevoice number for that from an unlinked email account just to make it a little more difficult for uncle LEOWhat are the positives to google voice on both / either?

Looks like blackberry is out of the equation.

Thanks

I On Da Street
02-24-11, 19:33
What are the positives to google voice on both / either?

Looks like blackberry is out of the equation.

ThanksThe positives and negatives are really the same thing.

It is much better integrated on android which I like. You can have it be your phone default, choose each time you dial or never be used to dial. It just integrates completely with the phone and OS.

On iphone though, it's a separate dialer. I have to run GoogleVoice to dial from the google number on the iphone.

Or I can make a phone call from any computer I am using once I log into Google.

Ink6919
02-25-11, 14:06
The positives and negatives are really the same thing.

It is much better integrated on android which I like. You can have it be your phone default, choose each time you dial or never be used to dial. It just integrates completely with the phone and OS.

On iphone though, it's a separate dialer. I have to run GoogleVoice to dial from the google number on the iphone.

Or I can make a phone call from any computer I am using once I log into Google.I'm going to lean towards the iphone until the competiters os are smoother.

Thanks for the input.

JimBeam1160
03-14-11, 16:22
I see that I upset some people with my posting of my experience with "Asia" due to her age. I just wanted to apoligize I didn't mean to draw any negative attention and thought other members here would be interested. I am sorry and will not post anything like that again.

JB

Sebastian6
03-20-11, 18:16
Can anyone recommend a decent, but inexpensive, hotel in Cambridge or Somerville, preferably one which charges by the hour / half-day or night?

Spill
03-21-11, 00:41
Can anyone recommend a decent, but inexpensive, hotel in Cambridge or Somerville, preferably one which charges by the hour / half-day or night?Leo is on a mission.

Tim S
04-01-11, 18:14
I need about 10-15 Viagra pills ASAP. I don't have time to mail order them from India LOL. Anyone out there who can help me? Of course I know they won't be free! I am North of Boston (but will travel if need be!) Thanks in advance.

Joe Fish
06-15-11, 17:10
Obviously this isn't about sex but I couldn't resist. This is a huge night for Boston sports, the Boston Bruins, and their fans. Go Bruins! Bring the Cup back to Boston.

MetesBounds
06-15-11, 23:16
BRUINS WON Lord Stanley's Cup. Congratulations!

Obviously this isn't about sex but I couldn't resist. This is a huge night for Boston sports, the Boston Bruins, and their fans. Go Bruins! Bring the Cup back to Boston.

Hags Joe
06-16-11, 12:30
BRUINS WON Lord Stanley's Cup. Congratulations!There's a lot of hot free Bruins pussy this week.

Jack A Dogov
06-16-11, 12:42
Yeah! Now my only concern is, which lovely lady will I celebrate with.

BRUINS WON Lord Stanley's Cup. Congratulations!

Mwooo
06-17-11, 15:35
There's a lot of hot free Bruins pussy this week.The Bruins get a lot of hot free pussy *every* week.

Chestman
09-27-11, 03:03
Hey all I have a few questions I'm hoping you can help with.

1) embarassing but. I can't seem to stop myself from climaxing when I'm with a new girl. I guess I'm wondering for advice on this front or perhaps advice on approaching multiple or delayed climax with the provider?

2) I have a WICKED fetish for watching myself with a provider. How do I approach take a few photos or video clips during my session?

Thanks in advance,

CM

ThatGuy23
09-28-11, 00:24
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a provider with great, large natural breasts? I don't care if it's an escort or a independant massage, or a girl at a massage parlor. Also, does not need to be full-service. Just want to know a good option to get my fix if I need to.

Thanks!

Hank The Dwarf
09-28-11, 04:49
I have an iphone and an android phone, I find positives to google voice on both. I use it mostly as a unified inbox, along with my work phone as I'm usually out of cell coverage in the buildings but have wifi to get the messages.

I'm also paranoid enough to still keep my monger / burn phone and have googlevoice number for that from an unlinked email account just to make it a little more difficult for uncle LEOIf Leo got someone's (your) number from a busted provider, and the newer law allowing tracing and other tracking abilities without needing a warrant, can't they check

Someone's number and see where it spends a great amount of time, such as an individual's home?

HtD

Eligrn101
10-07-11, 06:51
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Mwooo
11-11-11, 12:36
Don't you *hate* striking out? I have the day off with the past couple and next few hours to myself, been trying since about 10 to schedule a non-asian FBSM for early afternoon. Called a couple providers I've seen before, a couple I've seen reviewed on here and made a note to call, and even one or two off BP that I just had a good feeling about. At least I'm fortunate to say that, while I'm a relatively infrequent hobbyist, this has only happened to me a couple times before. Nothing as annoying as sitting on the couch with $ burning a hole in your pocket. And getting full voicemails, phones off, no answer, etc. Left a couple voicemails even, and nada yet.

I'm sure you've all experienced this once or twice. Just venting LOL. It's ironic that I'm sitting here with cash I want to spend and haven't quite found anyone to take it. Maybe I'll just head down to Prov in a few minutes and "settle" for an AMP.

JohnTims
02-16-12, 12:36
I've been trolling the escort ads for a while, and noticed sometimes, a town will have like 50 hot chicks, and two weeks later, there is like one lonely rub-and-tug ad on there. Cambridge is pretty cold right now, even downtown boston, but some of the burbs are heating up. Are there hooker coupons that hotels give out that expire or something? Weird how they rotate like that.

MeatMan
05-03-12, 02:20
http://bostondrunks.com/?p=20236

Funny and informational as well.

Ho Hunter 328
05-03-12, 02:55

Funny and informational as well.I think their percentages are a bit off. According to them, I would have been arrested years ago (not to mention killed). But it is amusing.

Philippig
05-03-12, 13:02

funny and informational as well.That is so funny and that s a good site thank you for your info keep post some more good site for us.

Thanks again.

Hags Joe
10-04-12, 16:07
Happy bye bye Bobby V Day to everyone! Kind of like Valentine's Day, but with a bigger boner.

Rito1
10-04-12, 21:02
Happy bye bye Bobby V Day to everyone! Kind of like Valentine's Day, but with a bigger boner.Hopefully they can turn it around next year.

Energizerbunne
10-15-12, 13:27
Are any Boston area mongers up for a bit of travel? Specifically, Europe.

I'm considering forming a travel group. I would take care of all arrangements; I. E, airfare, hotel (s) , transportation to / from the airport, hotel (s) and entertainment venues. I would even arrange for dining as well as other activities to make it an unforgettable adventure. PM me if interested and to get more information.

Hags Joe
10-18-12, 16:22
Hey huys, I'm not usually in S. Shore too often. When is it safe (lack of traffic-wise) to go to Boston via intersection of 24/93? I may have found more reason to be in Stoughton / Brockton, , and was wondering if 24 to the split to 93N to Storrow is ok outside out of 3PM-6:30. Is 3 already too late, to avoid traffic? If 6:45 ok, or do I have to wait until later. (Assume no Celtics or big concert / event at the Garden, I know it's worse then).

MeatMan
10-21-12, 20:43
Why do men post ads in the W4M section of CL. What do they get out of it. I go there looking for women, but yet you get "fruitloops" pretending to be a gril looking for guys. Fuucking losers, man.

Ho Hunter 328
10-21-12, 21:07
Why do men post ads in the W4M section of CL. What do they get out of it. I go there looking for women, but yet you get "fruitloops" pretending to be a gril looking for guys. Fuucking losers, man.I find CL CE to be a huge waste of time. 99% of them are just scammers. The only real ones are all old, or BBWs, or both. Which just isn't my thing. Every once in a while you'll find an escort having a slow day, which is pretty much the online version of hitting the track.

Hags Joe
10-21-12, 22:50
I find CL CE to be a huge waste of time. 99% of them are just scammers. .Where then do you put your ads?

Ho Hunter 328
10-22-12, 06:19
Where then do you put your ads?I don't. Tried that a few times, just ended up getting scam spam for weeks afterwards.

Backin Da Game
10-22-12, 07:18
I don't. Tried that a few times, just ended up getting scam spam for weeks afterwards.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.I have tried the CL thing too, I have had limited succsess with posting, but rarely answer posts because they are so obviously fake. Even when I post it's hit or miss. I get alot of the same replies. One that has a pic of a blonde chick supposedly from medford, But the name is always different and the english is broken as if someone from Zimbabwe or Frumunda or some place in Africa or China is responding. It's sad. I also get guys that want to do what my girlfriend or wife won't do, as if I'm just going to convert to the pink team WTF?

Gansett
10-22-12, 10:23
I don't know how he does it but Horney down here in RI gets more ass than a toilet seat at a bus station off CLCE. I've seen pics.

I've met one for a freebie BJ, a lot of "go to this website, it's only a dollar", quite a few pros and ton upon ton of spam. Not worth the effort IMHO.