PDA

View Full Version : The Massholes

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]

Andir
04-21-24, 22:28
I share my quirky thoughts on here, I'm not starting a fight. I think GaryG is wiseass other account.I think you are right.

BillyBaloney
04-22-24, 22:14
For real though can everyone agree that Dannymn is one of the stupidest and most useless members to come along in a long while? He's offered virtually no useful information to the board, about 98% of his posts are questions, and some of the questions are fucking stupid.Dear Andir (CheezeFist) super sorry you lost another account. Shit, how many are you up to? By my count way over ten but probably more.

What is more shocking is Frog got banned as well. I never saw that coming, always thought he was a good guy, shocked he was one of your Puppets.

Andir
04-22-24, 23:42
I knew this faggot, also known TheBoobHound, for a long time. Kind of forgot about him but he reminded me about his existence by the fabricated recent post about 32 in Watertown. I got curious what he was up to lately, so I looked at his posts. And oh my, that's some crazy shit. Here are the locations of his last 50 posts, one by one, without any edits:

Boston.

Northern Virginia.

Worcester.

Boston.

Philadelphia.

Northern Virginia.

Queens, NYC.

Northern Virginia.

Northern Virginia.

Queens, NYC.

Queens, NYC.

Norwalk, CT.

New Haven.

New Haven.

Miami.

Miami.

Miami.

Miami.

Miami.

Miami.

Oral Sex (not a location obviously, just some trivial idiotic stuff about blow jobs).

Miami.

Miami.

Miami.

Lowell.

Hartford.

Vernon, CT.

Tacoma, Washington State.

Worcester.

Stamford.

Queens, NYC.

Hartford.

Hartford.

New Haven.

Boston.

Miami.

Boston.

Worcester.

Boston.

Hartford.

Vernon.

Worcester.

Hartford.

Boston.

Central Jersey.

Vernon.

Vernon.

New Haven.

Springfield.

The geography is stunning. It probably means something — one possibility is that the dude just makes up "reports" for different locations to increase the posts count. Could be something else. Please, explain this to me if you can.

By the way if you still don't know that, TheBoobHound is Billy's "serious reviews" account. The dude is mad.

Andir
04-23-24, 10:19
Dear .Billy, we both know that GaryG was banned because it was Wiseass on another account and the administrator promised to ban all dumbass's accounts when those are identified. Didn't know about FrogPilot being gone but I guess his ban fits what I said above.

Max Walker86
04-28-24, 19:44
Someone I know brought up semen retention I told him yah no big deal I can hold it in for a month I've done it many times, do I feel any better idk maybe?
I googled it for the first time it shows it can be a good thing.
To me the mainstream advice tug on your prick often is good for the prostate or something like that doesn't make sense to me?

Sounds
04-29-24, 09:20
Billy, we both know that GaryG was banned because it was Wiseass on another account and the administrator promised to ban all dumbass's accounts when those are identified. Didn't know about FrogPilot being gone but I guess his ban fits what I said above.Curious how would an account be identified? GaryG and FrogPilot were not Wiseass.

Andir
04-29-24, 10:31
Curious how would an account be identified? GaryG and FrogPilot were not Wiseass.Hey old man! How's life in Worcester. You are correct about FrogPilot — so he was unbanned.

Sounds
04-30-24, 14:03
How's life in Worcester.Awesome as always!