PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 03:51
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

PWhipped
04-29-02, 11:51
Will be in Tifton Wens-Thurs Nte. Will update on the Lucky Spa maybe and post some SW action.
Anybody have any late news or warnings? PW

Member #5543
05-01-02, 23:29
Pwhipped,
let us know what you find out in Tifton....tj

PWhipped
05-13-02, 09:48
No responce to my inquiry, BUT , I will give my results this time, BUT<BUT may not unless you guys post also, nothing on the Ga forum since the 8th. Where are you??
SW scene: Get off on 82 east towards Waycross, 3-4 stoplights, turn right on Central, turn right at next street, circulate all blocks ,1 and 2 off central both sides, every time I have been to Tifton, there have been more than a few. This time, only two, but did not see any LE, strange. I circulated for nearly an hour, no LE. Maybe they were hiding??
Next place, keep on 82 to the main drag, main st I think, go about 4-5 blocks, one block past Mex bar-grill-party place. Turn left, follow out for the next 1-2 miles, all along the area, some SW some kids, some ,many, avalible.
Next AMPs::: Lucky Spa, very nice attractive lady, very friendly and excellent massage. I only have recd HJ, but more is avalible.
A1 Spa, 2 exits south of 82. Central ave exit, where the truck stop is, get off Int and turn lft, it is in the strip shopping center on your right just under Int. Lame massage, good service, BBBJ ,FS finish$80, took some coaxing, she wanted to get the oil, but stopped her, and insisted on BJ, shaved P, attractive. Ran out of room, will stop now. PW

Golfnutz
06-11-02, 16:17
last time i checked A1 spa was out of business, drove by in May. ANyone know if it moved/reopened? At lucky spa, I've only been able to get HJ, never anything more, maybe it depends on the lady you get, although, I've found the selection of women there is not that great...dumpy older orientals. Decent massage, good HJ..have been 3 or 4 times.

Doggyman
06-12-02, 15:48
Hey guys, am going to Tifton tomorrow and will give a report. Also, be careful in Valdosta, local PD runs sting along Ashley street near the old motels. Remember the rules, if it looks to good to be a SW then she probably has a badge. if anyone knows where to find anything in V-town please advise.

Vaginatarian
06-13-02, 18:32
PWhipped,

As you said, the ho's are there. Being in town on business I cruised around and quickly determined that, as I suspected, Tifton sucks. Anyway, I saw a white girl at Hwy 82 and Central this afternoon....she had the eye contact thing going on. Unfortunately for her, either she was pregnant or just had that disgusting of a gut. I passed.

Doggyman
06-14-02, 14:35
To all going to Tifton. Was there on Thursdsay and it is dead. One scraggly looking black ho and thats all I could find. They do have a new MP open out my the interstate at the Central Ave exit. Lets keep looking guys.....DM

Train5
08-13-02, 02:39
I went by Tifton tonight and #1 spa was closed at 7:30 PM. Don't know if they have closed up shop of not. I then went to Lucky spa and they are very careful asking many questions...at most a HJ there though was good.

PWhipped
10-23-02, 10:14
Tues nt, Tifton was dead, no SW at all, what has happed to this little place? Used to be quite a few, and one reallly hot 4' 11" blonde that could be found off Central. #1 Spa locks doors sometime when she has a customer. Lucky Spa, can get BBBJ then finish with HJ if you are a regular and enough $$$. #1 ,only HJ but massage is good as far as I know. PWhipped

PWhipped
10-23-02, 10:27
I am interested in Valdosta and Albany also, thru Valdosta tonight and Albany tomorrow afternoon.
BTW, any real small fairly young AMP providers left in Macon, I quit when Cindy left Palm to go back to Texas to go back with her husband. Yes, I do get to know the ones that I frequent, I respect their profession and them as a person, gets me more than most people, just my way, no matter what your job is, it is yours and I will treat you with respect, even LE as long as they treat me with respect, BUT don't f*** with me or the tide changes, my attorney cost more than theirs.
Whoops, sorry to preach, just been off the forum for a long time and get wound up, sorry guys, happy hunting.
BTW wish there were more 12st pubs (Jacksonville, Fl) around, only other I know of is in Greenville, read posts about it, really rough area tho. Anyone else know bars that we can drag in or out quickys in the SE, Tenn,Ga,S.C., orFL ???

PWhipped

tiftonite
11-03-02, 01:06
hey pwhipped. did you find anything in albany or valdosta. as far as amp's, try sunny aat the palmtree spa in maacon. she has a good body with large breasts. mid 20's. the tifton amp's are a joke. #1 never stays open enough to even check it out and the ladies at the lucky are just too old.

Flyboy
01-03-03, 11:05
I'm comming to Tifton next week for business. Anyone have an update on SW action or any providers?

Flyboy
01-19-03, 22:51
Update on my Tifton visit this week. Pwipped message dated 5-13-02 is still accurate. SW are active every evening at both locations mentioned.

PWhipped
01-26-03, 09:34
Yep, still SW's. Spas massage only, not worth it unless someone else has a better method or more info, what about A1, can you get any service there now. Last time there no relief. Pwhipped

Tiftguy
03-10-03, 05:27
Update:

Hey guys, I've been monitoring forever, never posted. I live in Tifton. Not alot in line of pussy, lots of LE. Sorta unsafe to cruise around looking for SWs.. Spas suck. Cops pulled me over for a tag cover!!! ACK.

Anyways, I know a SW very well.. cute blonde 5'3" very skinny nice petite boobs.. Will do it all. Awesome, especially for a SW. I've been dealing with her for over a year, so if anyones interested, let me know in a message here. I've got her cellphone # and am willing to schedule a quick fix when your in town.

-tift

Hunghorse
03-11-03, 20:16
Tiftguy, I can use a provider in the Tifton area let me know how to contact her: horse39_31709@yahoo.com THX

PWhipped
03-12-03, 10:59
ME TOOO< OBOY OBOY, Let me know, will be in the area soon.
I may have had her before, is she from Florida?? PW

PokeHerFaceJon
03-19-03, 09:46
Hey Tiftguy,
I'll be going to Albany today and will be looking tomorrow. Drop me a # at johnleo0349@hotmail.com.
Thanks

PWhipped
03-19-03, 10:29
Tiftguy, you fall asleep?<grin> No answers. Will be in Tifton tonight and tomorrow ngt. Whats the story? PW
pwhipped_1950@hotmail.com

PWhipped
03-27-03, 12:33
Seems that Tiftguy is not for real. No real info at least.
Anyway, trip to Tifton was not very exciting last week. Only saw one or two SW, not worth picing up tho. Maybe next time. Any body have any luck at A1 or Lucky spa. Anything more than a massage?? PW

PWhipped
03-27-03, 12:44
As noted before, no service at A1, maybe she does not like me or something. Lucky, still great massage and talented hand<grin>.
Anybody have any luck at either spa? Or what about Valdosta or back up North 75 ,VIP? PW

PWhipped
03-31-03, 19:06
Shurly someone goes to the AMP's in Tifton. I am returning soon. Anybody have any luck at A1 or Lucky. Like what I see in A1 but can you get any action? Please let me know your luck. PWhipped

Chubby
04-02-03, 10:06
Originally posted by ussmaximus
Guys,

Looking for some help. Please share with me what is it you say when you're in an AMP and they bring you a girl you're not interested in.

What I'm looking for is a graceful, non-awkward way of either getting another girl brought to me, or just getting out of the place.

I'm sure some of you veterans have got this thing figured out, I just can't come up with it myself.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Max

Ask to see the girls first. If the place is worth its salt they wll have no objections. If the won't accomodate you then it is the a good sign the place is a skrag joint.

PWhipped
04-02-03, 23:00
Hey guys, help me with the scene at the amps in Tifton, can you get anything but a massage at A1?? Or is is still even open?
PW

PWhipped
04-25-03, 11:22
Hey, what the hell is going on, no posts. You guys keeping all the info to yourself? Is the little wht SW still around. And I asked before, can you get anything other than a massage at A1.
Also, may stay in Valdosta on Thurs ngt if it will be worth it.
PWhipped

PWhipped
04-25-03, 11:25
TiftGuy, you surface yet??? PWhipped

PWhipped
04-30-03, 10:14
Here I am in DOWNTOWN Tifton. Came in yesterday and will be around for 3 ngts in the 100+- mile area. As I have shown many times that I give info on all areas I travel, I am not into a "give-take" one way info game. So I guess I will do just that! No report this time. If you mongers and just readers of the forum become willing to share info, I shall do the same. Do not mean to piss anybody off, but only going by what my Mother taught me, she is now 96 yrsold, always share. I have and will do again when the "give-take-give" comes back. Thanks, PWhipped

PWhipped
05-10-03, 21:53
Anyone have anyinfo on A1 spa. Never got anything there. E-mail me if you want to keep it a secret. Pwhipped_1950 at Hotmail dot com. Please PW

PWhipped
05-12-03, 10:33
I guess no one is in Tifton, seems I am the only one posting there. Anyway, never got anything from A1 , when they decide to open, never know if they are open or not, did not even get a HJ when there last, am I doing something wrong, or is it the way it is there??
Lucky Spa, I have been lucky there, mostly just HJ but did get BBBJ some times, depends on who is there, older ladies, not old , but nice late 30's-40something, nice tits, revealed and did get some Daty couple times, have been there 10-12 times in the past years.
Guess no one wants to help with A1, huh?
SW scene was sparce last week although did catch a pretty black hottie, near the Masters Inn, 20-22 yrs old, slim and GOOD. Could not find the little blonde girl from florida there this time.
Helped out some guys from Tifton looking to do a bachelor party, found them two providers that would do multiple studs, one in Columbus, but they decided to go to Jax and went to a strip club and picked up a SW, damn, If I had know, I would have sent them the 12th st pub, that place has really improved in quality and quamntity, YEAH I KNOW, this is the Tifton bde, but as you know, I'm only having a dream. PW

Big K
05-18-03, 04:49
Pwhipped
Looks like you are the only one posting on the Tifton bd

PWhipped
05-19-03, 09:40
Yep, I give up, just as well close this area for posts. As I said before, no more from me unless someone else wants to share. Still thing info is there, but the ones in the area want to keep the good stuff for themselves. Probably getting FS at both AMPs and do not want us to know and get some too. PWhipped_1950 at Hotmail.com PW

PWhipped
06-17-03, 06:33
Will be in the Tifton area Jun 30th thru Jul 3rd, any thing new or old or am I still the lone poster in Tifton. PWhipped

Big K
06-20-03, 13:28
Hey Pwhipped
I have absolutely nothing to say other than to post here just so you won't feel so lonely. Any one else even read this section any more, ANYONE?

PWhipped
06-24-03, 00:40
Putting my dream trip off to Tifton untill the week of July the 6th because there must not be anyone there??????? Will look in the ghost town that week to see if I can see any remnants of a civilization from the past. Will post of my dreams after I arrive, wet dreams to all, PW

Atticuss Fin
06-30-03, 23:28
Pwhipped, I was in Tifton a few weeks ago and saw two sws behind the Masters Inn. I was going into the Waffle House. It was around 11 in the morning and they looked to be around a 6. I

PWhipped
07-02-03, 09:11
Where did all the posters that used to post here in Tifton, all you guys from the past three pages. Let me hear from you, If you have sort of private info, you can BC me, I will keep your info private if you wish, I will post my own finding, not ones from your leads. Pleasse respond. PWhipped_1950 @ Hotmail`com

Just a wet dream I had, been here for two nights and will again tonight. Found 2 SW , 1 each night, very lucky last night because of the rain, small , very young lgt skinned blk girl, nice shape, perky breast, slow soft good BBBJ, but stopped as I was cumming and caught it in her hand, told her I didnot like it but was nice, and said I would find her tonight if I can, we will do the FS this time as afterwards, she allowed more exploring of the pussy with my finger, no smell, young and tight. Will get her tonight if I can find her, unless you lurkers beat me to her. PW

ElMatador
07-15-03, 23:23
Guys check out what happen to me the other day. I was looking for some fun around 12:30 am on Hwy 125 S. I turned right on the street that's right after litle bar besides Santo's ballroom. Anyways I saw a decent looking white woman outside her house. She waved at me and asked what I was doing. I told her I was looking for some fun and she said that she liked to have fun and that we could go to a cheap motel called carson. But she told me that she needed $15 to pay the babysitter for the rest of the night. I gave her a $20 bill and she went in, next thing she sent out some black dude to tell me that i needed to comeback a couple hours later because the kids weren't sleep. I ask the dude that I need to tell her something real quick. He went back in none of them ever came back. I didn't want to cause any trouble so I left. I felt so stupid. Guys watch out for that kind of hustling around here.

PWhipped
07-19-03, 23:22
Hey ElMat, which is Hyw 125, does not ring a bell with me in Tifton, guess I do not look at the rd numbers, thanks for the info tho, tell us more. Pwhipped

ElMatador
07-21-03, 21:15
This was in the part of town where Hwy 125 and Hwy 41 are the same. This is the same street as Main St. You just cross Hwy 82 and keep going south.

Pwhippe, I heard some great stories about Jacksonville and I went there this past weekend and I was so damn unlucky again. I'll write what happen to me in the Jacksonville board.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

PWhipped
09-03-03, 20:51
A1 Spa is closed, who knows, may open with a different girl with some service, never was before. PW

Tiftguy
09-13-03, 13:17
Hey guys. Long time no talk, Im sure alot of people thought I was faking and simply not here. Several reasons why I wasnt able to reply.
1) Im involved... cant have my girl find out about wsg! So I delete my history... which lead to #2.
2) I forgot the url to this page, and only recently found it with luck.
3) I forgot my username and password, which caused me to have my info mailed to my old email, and finally, after digging through spam, here I am.

......And I bring good news!

past week... (Septmeber 7th, 8th, and 9th) as late as 3:00 AM I have dreamed about SWs. 3 different ones.
Here's the low-down.

1) Candy. 29 years old, white, sexy body, decent face.. very good material for a SW. Offered BBBJ or FS for a measly $20. Says she available at any time... found her at the road that runs beside Bojangles and goes down behind santos bar into south side. Said to cruise the block a few times, if she's not out, then check back later. She was right behind the mexican bar, actually. Allowed me to take some pictures to show to you guys, pics were taken at exact location I picked her up... b.c. Its also where I dropped her off. She wouldnt allow me to get her face in the pics however.

2) Shannon. 35 years old... nice body... kinda flabby ass.. cute face. Same as above, $20 gets the dream you want. Was found on the road after santo's bar... probably the same elmatador spoke about. Waved me down asked if I was a cop, the usual, got in... said she was also available at any time, just blow horn at the double wide parked sideways on the street, with one window facing street. (first and only one you will see). No pics were allowed from her.

3) Tammy. This is the sister of the popular Holly. She's from Florida. Wants $40 for FS. never tried but if it's like Holly turned out, she wants to rush you too and not provide good service. Bleh. was found on 41 on the other side of the 4-wheeler place.

J Man
09-16-03, 13:35
Well fellow mongers I went to Tifton today and I am pleased to report that Candy is for real, not that I doubted Tiftguy but its always good to have a fellow monger validate. She is a very sweet girl, very pleasant and willing to do anything. I was pushed for time so I was cruising the area trying to find her. In my search I found the toothless wonder sitting on the steps of the Lil pub. Body was OK but when she got close and smiled that was it for me. Now I am not saying I have never took advantage of a toothless BJ, it is actually quite pleasant, but this one was a passer by for me. Anyway, back to Candy. We road around for a little bit, didn't have time for the full test drive but did play a little hide the finger. As I mentioned earlier, she is sweet, not in a hurry, but you do need to have a room because her place is a no go. She told me where to find her so PW if you don't already know back channel me at dececo@netscape.net and I will give you the particulars cause I have sure benefited from some of your dreams.

We need to have a Mongers Ball, can you imagine the fun to be had and stories to be shared.

JM

xray9
09-19-03, 20:25
Hey Tiftguy and Jman, I'm going to be in the Tifton area next week. Any more info on the area you can help with?

I'll be in b-e-a-u-tiful Moultrie for two days and lonely nights.

PWhipped
09-23-03, 09:48
Damn, I thought Tift Guy was dead. Thanks for the info. Very good post Anyone know if A-1 is back open andwho is there. Lucky has been the same for years so I do not need to ask. Any news on A-1 will be good. BTW, Tift Guy, please e-mail me . Pwhipped_1950@hotmail.com . Thanks PW,

J Man
09-24-03, 17:26
Hello Gentlemen.

Had a great experience with Candy the other afternoon. One thing you have to do is be patient because she just don't pop out but the wait is worth it. She delivers a great BBBJ with CIM and it is of the curl your toes variety. She is a sweet gal and she shared some info with me that I will share here. There is another young looking girl named Shannon, strait black hair, looks good from a distance but weird. I asked Candy about her because she was at her house. I mentioned that she looked like she was eat up with something and Candy related to me that Shannon had the Big-A. Now we all know Ho's lie on each other but when I saw Shannon up close she does have the look. So for what its worth be careful. I also asked Candy if there was a back-up in case we could not find her and of course she said no one she would trust. Ho's they are a funny bunch. Will look sweet thang up again when I head to Tifton. Wish I could find something in Valdosta or Adel. Anyway, thats all the news that is the news, enjoy the work of fiction.

JM

ElMatador
09-25-03, 01:54
Guys,

I've got some good news and some very very bad news for you. First off the good news, I went crusing the spots that i mentioned before on Hwy 41 and the streets that run parallel to it. Right in the corner where the lil's bar is located at. I found a couple of girls. Both were 6 or 7 depending on how strict you are. I picked up the one that to me looked better. Anyways that's the good news, the bad news are these: I noticed you guys, especially J man and tift guy, met Candy. I met her as well although i never went through with the deed. Well the girl that I picked up whose name I think is Michelle told that they found Candy's body last Thursday. I asked her how it happened and she told me that she just got into a car with someone and never came back until they found her body. She didn't give any more info and I didn't ask because I was shocked. Clearly a very serious subject. My sympathy goes out to all who knew who she was.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "i" instead of a capital "I" in future reports. Thanks!

PWhipped
09-27-03, 10:06
I can't believe this, the site has been dead of info for so long, then we get some hot info, and some a--hole kills a sweet girl. Sorry that happened, guess LE will be tight for a while. Hey Tift guy, keep us informed the best you can, don't get in trouble with the home front tho. El-Mat, where you been?? Talk to me. Wet Dreams toall, PWhipped

PS any news on A1?

J Man
10-02-03, 14:45
Guys,

I am still in shock over the news of Candy. How could someone hurt a sweetheart like that. There are some sick bastards on the streets these days. Have not been back up there in a while. Any word on if LE has stepped up in the area?

XXXsouth
10-09-03, 02:09
I stumbled onto this topic and I can't help but throw in my 2 cents worth here. If Prostitution were legal the tragic stories like those of Candy wouldn't happen. As it is, these girls have no place to go, no one to turn to when they are beat up, raped or otherwise abused and it happens all to often. Most of us would never do such a thing but the guys that would know all to well that the illegal status of prostitution creates a "baited field" for them.

When prostitution is legal it gives them a safe work environment and protects them from the predators who would harm them.

Why is it illegal to sell something that it is perfectly legal to give away?

It's time to make some changes y'all, we aren't living in Iraq.

PussProwler
10-13-03, 20:46
Hello fellow hobbiests,

Since no one is posting anymore, I will. I was in Tifton this past weekend. I finally got there while things were still open on Friday night. Its a totally different place when there are people on the streets.

I visited the usual places, but there was nothing to shop for. So I went to the Lucky Spa and had a great massage by a 30-something Korean. Great technique. No extras. Anyone in this area can share info with me at pusprowler at hotmail dot com.

I will post about my next trip in two weeks

PP

PWhipped
10-23-03, 08:11
Hey Pussprowler, I usually shorten names but did not want to call you "puss". Ok I will just say PP next time, is your e-mail with 1 S or 2 SS? PW

J Man
10-24-03, 10:44
Gentlemen, Been in Las Vegas for the past week and let me tell you the ass is wild out there. Everywhere you look it is staring you in the face. I will be back to regular strolling soon and issue a report. Before I left I tried to find some activity in Tifton but struck out yet again. Anyone ever find anything in Valdosta?

JM

PWhipped
11-18-03, 10:41
Hey tift Guy, did you e-mail me? I need to know. Jimmy

PWhipped
11-20-03, 12:13
As of Monday, A1 still closed, SW action seems to be improving again, may have some leads soon. PW

Member #3943
11-29-03, 11:14
J man,

Please contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service. I'm going to Vegas over Xmas holidays.

PM with some details.

Thanks man,

Me and pw are buddies.

J Man
12-01-03, 18:12
Mongers,

Been out and about and coming up empty for Tifton. Will be up there again in about a week. Hopefully I will have more to report.

JM

PWhipped
12-03-03, 08:53
Yeah, we used to be friends, but he dosen't talk to me any more. CIMB (Crying in my beer). Maybe he will buy me a beer when I get back to Gnv after he wins all the money in Vegas. LOL. PWhipped

PWhipped
12-18-03, 11:13
Spent the last two nights in Tifton, had some pleasures, still things to do and places to go, A1 closed still, but who needs it when there are other excitments. Search and you shall recieve. No further info to be given, J Man, you may PM me if you wish. PW

J Man
01-09-04, 16:14
Was in Tifton today for a little business and cruised the area. Saw 1 WSW, not to bad on Elm but by the time I got turned around she vanished. Got to be quick on the draw there.

PW, thanks for the tip.

Ed209
01-24-04, 18:02
Ok, as I can see, there isn't much going on as far as the AMP scene in tifton, but what about north of tifton?? on the way to atlanta, how far does one have to drive to get a decent table shower with extras. Or south, what is this about an AMP in valdosta? I've been out of the game for a while (relationships) but I am more than willing to share info, once I have some.

PWhipped
01-26-04, 11:43
Hey Ed, I see you have been lurking(Grin) You have 3 posts since July, all three ask the same, where are the Amps, If you have been on here at least since July 03, I know you have info. Share. Then we will share with you. I see you are in Ohio, Jacksonville Fl and now Tifton area. Yes I dreamed that FS can be had up I85 and around. Just have to dream to know where and how to approach it. Hell, I even dreamed that FS was avalible in Tifton. Later, and tell of your wet dreams, PW

PWhipped
01-26-04, 11:45
Hey Tift Guy, where are you, PM me. PW

PWhipped
03-09-04, 11:03
A1 Spa is open again, good service, great massage. Nice lady. PW

PWhipped
03-22-04, 08:05
Reports anyone?? What the f---? I know you are there, please report! PW

PWhipped
03-22-04, 08:08
Any inf on the SPAs?? Also on the SPA in Valdosta, last exit south? PW

Ez Going One
03-22-04, 10:30
PW,
Looks like you are running a one man board. Why cant you get these Asses to contribute?

Wake Up People....share a little info.

Be careful out there
Ez

PWhipped
03-22-04, 19:43
How about it Ed209. You said you were going to post. PW

J Man
03-30-04, 16:57
Rode thru Tifton today and cruised the usual area with no luck. But then it was raining and it seems SW's hate to get wet. On the way to the I-75 wheeled in to check out the Spa but no one would come to the door. Oh well, will try again another day.

JM

Train5
04-25-04, 17:09
Lucky spa is open, but the girls are in thier 30s. No table shower is available and they are cautious. I have been there twice and at most a HJ.

PWhipped
04-27-04, 07:19
Ed 209, we are still waiting for some info, I hear that A1 is open again?? J Man, Is that the one you went to, Central Ave exit? The AMP South of Tifton, Valdosta is a massage parlor, no extras now. The one North of Tifton, South of Cordele, does give extra's. The Amps in Macon are also very loose. Lets hear from some more of you guys, I know you are lurking, give us some info and later we will share some details. Wet dreams to all and to all a good night! PW

J Man
04-27-04, 20:00
PW,

I stopped at the one on Central south of town. No one home when I visited. I did have a good visit in Macon. I will post there.

JM

Ed209
05-05-04, 15:12
Sorry guys, I don't have any info to share, I haven't visited a spa in almost 3 years now, mostly because I can't find one in my area, and also because I'm trying to quit. If I happen to "fall off the wagon", I will be sure to share any info.

PWhipped
05-06-04, 23:17
Ed, did a search of your posts again, Hmmm, what the f---? You ask a lot of questions as in Tifton and saying you will post info, that is why I asked, I searched before and that is why I asked, No info, what do you want? Are you just trying to get numbers on your posts, it won't work, only posts with info counts. Fess up or vamouse!

Guys, will be back in Tifton in a couple weeks, any change? AMPs still the sdame, Lucky, hand job the most if even that? A1 back open yet, was told that it was to be, but I guess my girl changed her mind about going back. The girlies around Lil's are still there I assume, will let you know. PW

J Man
05-10-04, 17:23
Was in Tifton today. Saw one ugly on the porch up from Lil's. Guess in a pinch she would do. Other than that kinda quiet. Will be back up later in the week.

Golfnutz
05-13-04, 20:27
Hey PW,

I went to A1 the other evening about 10ish and it was locked up tight. I don't know if I was late or if they are just gone for good. That was on last Thursday.

PWhipped
05-25-04, 08:53
I hear the A-1 is open again, anyone know and what if any service is avalible, will be there Wens, need to know if you will help. Will check out the Lil's Bar for you guys also. PW

PWhipped
05-26-04, 23:08
A-1 is open and had 4 working tonight. It closes around 10. Shannon was hanging around Lil's bar toningt, also a tall WSW was on Southern Ave in a thin flowing drfess with a long split(grin) Why do I post here, hardly anyone has any info or give any info except for a couple out of towners. PW

J Man
05-27-04, 09:10
PW, I hear what you are saying. There is plenty of poon to be had in Tifton but seems no one wants to share but a select few so maybe private sharing is the thing. I follow your lead with the policy of give some to get some. I can't believe Valdosta is dry for SW action. Oh well onward and upward. Be Safe.

PWhipped
05-28-04, 09:02
OK, only PM's for Tifton from now on, have info on #1, SW's and a contact to find pus** for you, he knows many, BTW, little blonde is in Jail. PW

ElMatador
06-20-04, 00:13
Guys,

I live about 30 mins from Tifton so I'm pretty familiar with the town. If I don't post very often is because there is nothing to post. The last few weeks the only sw that I have seen is that girl shannon. I have not tried any amps because I don't know how much they cost, and my guess is that they may be highes than the sw prices. Don't know how much though. I usually go once a month to JAX because I think that there are definately more chances of getting something there. By the way if don't mind hanging around a bunch of mexicans, you should go inside lil's and santos. You may get lucky with a non-working fat girl.

Captain94
07-03-04, 00:54
I dreamed that the Tifton AMP Lucky Spa was a big waste of $$. Were it not for her being an 8, I suppose I would have come to my senses. A promised FS turned into a HJ and goodbye. Don't waste your time, you can find better on the net (and still come up ahead on the $$).

PWhipped
07-20-04, 22:25
Went to Lil's tonight, same stuff. Also learned that there was a sweep and all the SW are in the lockup. They should be out in 30 days. PW

J Man
09-08-04, 16:45
Cruised thru the area today and all I saw was Shannon. She was with 3 of her homey's so I passed her by. Other than that itt has been quiet in Tift-Town.

Winter Park FL
09-15-04, 15:56
Visited the Lucky Spa, and I agree that it is a waste. Average massage turned into nothing. There was one girl working, and a line outside. She was shuttling from room to room getting everybody set up. I was left with nothing, hopefully somebody else did better that afternoon.

Craps7
12-14-04, 18:08
In Tifton for the night and sure could use some fun. Based on the number of recent posts on the board, I won't get my hopes up!

PWhipped
12-15-04, 10:30
Craps and JMan, I was in Tifton Mon nght, and again tonight,Wens. You guys missed the fun in Talla last night. My blonde friend Cheyanne met me and then met the only guy who showed up for the meeting, later had that hot blk girl off the internet, Sofie Hot girl.

Craps7
12-15-04, 19:25
I'd rather not know Cheyanne was in town Jimmy. I made the cruise that I pieced together via several of the messages on Poplar, Elm, lil's etc. Nothing. Crused right around dark, about 8:00 PM and then again about 10:30 AM this morning. Nothing!

PWhipped
12-16-04, 09:18
Went last night for a $2 beer or two, place was hopping. Even your girl Shannon was there(grin) Met up with "Red", from Valdosta. Good one.
Wet dreams and Happy Holidays, PW