PDA

View Full Version : Mount rushmore

DaViper
02-18-14, 02:41
Since Lebron brought up Mount Rushmore for the NBA I thought it would be interesting to see who are your top four you had the pleasure seeing that you would put on Mount Rushmore?

Mine would be.

1.Miko Lee.

2.Kianna Dior.

3.Chanel.

4.Happy.

Kalani69
02-18-14, 03:03
Since Lebron brought up Mount Rushmore for the NBA I thought it would be interesting to see who are your top four you had the pleasure seeing that you would put on Mount Rushmore?

Mine would be.

1.Miko Lee.

2.Kianna Dior.

3.Chanel.

4.Happy.IMHO This thread is redundant. I would vote to delete it.

Hornysamowen
02-18-14, 04:19

Mine would be.

1.Miko Lee.

2.Kianna Dior.

3.Chanel.

4.Happy.I would put M. Jordan, S. O'Neil, T. Duncan, K. Bryant, and L. James. These five modern players would destroy any of the ancient players like magic, bird, russel, or any of them. I think this thread is redundent because there is the three peat thread and who would you bring back thread, IMHO. Oh yeah, you have to put Al Noga on there too, he was a Beast. Lol.

Spyda
02-18-14, 05:35
I would put M. Jordan, S. O'Neil, T. Duncan, K. Bryant, and L. James. These five modern players would destroy any of the ancient players like magic, bird, russel, or any of them. I think this thread is redundent because there is the three peat thread and who would you bring back thread, IMHO. Oh yeah, you have to put Al Noga on there too, he was a Beast. Lol.Chuck Norris... Nuff said.

Miri Kitani
03-08-14, 05:29
Checked out 5 Star and mama Pai based on the dam pics on there add on the BP. Big disappointment, the pics of Vegan and Chanel are about 5 to ten years old. Pics of Molly is way to glam to recognize her but she was the hottest youngest one there. She mid 20's, IMHO. As for Vegan and Chanel, I would say early 30's and not in there 20's as the pics would suggest. Vegan gives a great BBBJ and loves to suck cock and balls, Russian is available because she has the tits for it. CFS with multiple position. Would not repeat because I prefer chicks in there 20's.

Hornysamowen
08-01-14, 07:09

Mine would be.

1.Miko Lee.

2.Kianna Dior.

3.Chanel.

4.Happy.Since brother MC and HW are leaving the game, who would you put on your Mount Rushmore of all time?

MessiahComplex
08-01-14, 09:37

Mine would be.

1.Miko Lee.

2.Kianna Dior.

3.Chanel.

4.Happy.

Since brother MC and HW are leaving the game, who would you put on your Mount Rushmore of all time?1. Scarlett Johansson.

2. Kate Upton.

3. Isla Fisher (Her character in wedding crashers especially her laugh reminds me of Hapa Jasmine, lol)

4. Iliza Shlesinger

5. Sasha Grey.

6. Emma Stone.

7. Chloe grace moretz (just to meet that's all).

8. Elisha Cuthbert

9. Maria Sharapova

10. Last but not least Yvonne Strahovski.

All I got to say about the last one is DAMM!

RickJames808
08-01-14, 09:42
As far as Hawaii goes.

Angel. Sunflower.

Yuri (BBY) - Seven.

Honey (the Snow Leopard) - Seven, Ginza.

Bunny. Moonnite.

These vixens have given an excellent to mind blowing fuck with the right combo of looks, attribtes, performance, and service. Had or seen some of the current popular providers and none of them do it for me. Hazel of Hula's, Vanilla of TS and Pepsi of Kison. Would be honorable mentions.

RJ.

Since brother MC and HW are leaving the game, who would you put on your Mount Rushmore of all time?

Hornysamowen
08-01-14, 13:34
As far as Hawaii goes.

Angel. Sunflower.

Yuri (BBY) - Seven.

Honey (the Snow Leopard) - Seven, Ginza.

Bunny. Moonnite.

These vixens have given an excellent to mind blowing fuck with the right combo of looks, attribtes, performance, and service. Had or seen some of the current popular providers and none of them do it for me. Hazel of Hula's, Vanilla of TS and Pepsi of Kison. Would be honorable mentions.

RJ.There is a Honey posting on BP as a 5 ft asian / latina, is this the snow leopard Honey or a different Honey, looks like you could bounce a quarter off her ass, looks mighty good.

Secret Agent
08-01-14, 13:44
There is a Honey posting on BP as a 5 ft asian / latina, is this the snow leopard Honey or a different Honey, looks like you could bounce a quarter off her ass, looks mighty good.Just looked at it, nope that's not her. Snow leopard honey looks waaaay better.

The Lone Wolf
08-03-14, 21:08
Instead of an all-time Mt. Rushmore, I'll list my current list of starters!

Right now, there are so many excellent options of providers out there! Probably the best lineup since the legendary lineup of 2009!

Michelle and Monica at the top!
Yas, Osi and Fun rounding out the starting five!
Happy is the sixth player off the bench (for me) I love my time with her but can only take the intensity from her sessions in doses. Not from the physical standpoint, but from the PSE style mental connection.

Other players on the all-star team are Yoko and Jackie! They are role players, and you "know" what those roles are!
New acquisition I want to add to the line up are definitely Coco (Kison).
Missing the girl who "took her talents elsewhere," and who was my franchise player--Amy (Empire), please come back to my team.

Sitting in the whirlpool today getting ready for the next game!

Blake123
08-04-14, 06:28
Instead of an all-time Mt. Rushmore, I'll list my current list of starters!

Right now, there are so many excellent options of providers out there! Probably the best lineup since the legendary lineup of 2009!

Michelle and Monica at the top!
Yas, Osi and Fun rounding out the starting five!
Happy is the sixth player off the bench (for me) I love my time with her but can only take the intensity from her sessions in doses. Not from the physical standpoint, but from the PSE style mental connection.
I totally agree about Michelle and Monica @CHM. Two of the most awesome providers in the Honolulu scene, in my experience. I haven't had Yas yet but have had Osi (fka Sesy @Roses) and Fun (fka Fanfan @Roses), and they were a pretty damned good fuck but nowhere near the Michelle / Monica experience, IMHO. Haven't tried Happy yet (all reviews are good and her pics look so hot), but I want to try fucking her next and see for myself what all the hype is about. I will report after I get between her legs and give it to her.

The Lone Wolf
08-04-14, 06:54
I totally agree about Michelle and Monica @CHM. Two of the most awesome providers in the Honolulu scene, in my experience. I haven't had Yas yet but have had Osi (fka Sesy @Roses) and Fun (fka Fanfan @Roses), and they were a pretty damned good fuck but nowhere near the Michelle / Monica experience, IMHO. Haven't tried Happy yet (all reviews are good and her pics look so hot), but I want to try fucking her next and see for myself what all the hype is about.
The thing about Happy for me is this:

Her fucking is second to none! Equal with Monica's level for me! Very pretty and sexy (although I rate Michelle top on that scale)! But her persona (for lack of a better term) is always turned to volume 11. I love that and it really provides a great fantasy release... but it's hard to take for the full hour. I really like connecting in the soft, tender moments before and after the session. Happy doesn't seem to have that gear--which is no problem in general, just not quite what I desire for the full hour.

Mondo Badfoot
09-28-14, 19:40
My Mount Rushmore would be Big CHERI times four!

AlohaHotDog808
09-28-14, 20:00
Alina Li. Properly motivated she squirts and has the CUTEST laugh. Loves sex too, just genuine.

Nutmaker
09-28-14, 20:10
My Mount Rushmore would be Big CHERI times four!I agree, but you're more man than I if you can handle Cheri x4. I think 2 would put me in the hospital, but with a smile.

VanilBeanLover
08-02-18, 05:50
Vivian, Lena, Blair and yes one more please.

Mondo Badfoot
08-03-18, 18:32
Top nominees for Mt Rushmore: Happy, Paula, Monica and since Big Cheri is long gone, I would put Aira in her plac!