PDA

View Full Version : Sweetest AMP Nani on the Isle

Yung Evr
02-14-14, 01:15
You know what it feels like. That velvety smooth kitty where you're trying like hell not to cum after 30 seconds. So who gets your vote? For me, it's Paula. She's always my gtg for a supreme fuck session and one spectacular pussy.

MrFunStuff808
02-14-14, 01:22
You know what it feels like. That velvety smooth kitty where you're trying like hell not to cum after 30 seconds. So who gets your vote? For me, it's Paula. She's always my gtg for a supreme fuck session and one spectacular pussy.Where does she work?, I want to try!

Blake123
02-14-14, 04:49
Amy at Hula Girl: Her pussy feels sooooo good.

Blake123
02-14-14, 04:52
Where does she work?, I want to try!I'm pretty sure he's talking about Paula at Kison.

Honolulu808
02-14-14, 20:51
My vote goes to Happy, not only does she have the sweetest and cleanest nani it's very magical. DATY is a treat as her nani reacts to every orgasm. No matter big or small everyone's cock is nice and snug within those perfect lips.
To me this is why she is the 2013 #1 AMP Provider in the other thread.

Redneck 1
04-13-14, 21:22
Had a new girl named Cherry the other day. She arrived about two weeks ago and is new to the business. She is a dirty blond Korean MILF in her 40's. Height 5'2" weight 125 lbs. Nice well proportioned body with nice natural large As. Face is ok but she has a turned up nose so you see a lot of nostril, maybe too much. Went straight to sex, no massage. Her BBBJ skills are non-existent so dined on her nicely trimmed pussy for a while and then straight to fucking. This one is super tight but let me fuck her in all positions for 50 minutes until I came in her bbfscip and never complained. Service was not rushed. Lots of dfk during the session and she came hard many times. I had a good time with her.Well I recently was in the mood for the excitement of first-time sex with a new provider. As I was perusing the forum, Rico Suave's favorable review of Cherry (originally posted in the Kison thread) caught my attention. The reported combination of "lots of dfk," a "super tight" pussy, sexual stamina, bbfscip, no complaining and unrushed service sounded good to me. Plus, I've always been fond of the sexy-sweet name "Cherry." So, my buddy Little Red and I went to Kison, despite the irritating $60 house fee, LOL. Here's our report.

Looks

Subjective evaluations of appearance vary among mongers, of course, but I'm an easy grader, I enjoy mature providers, and personally I found Cherry to be reasonably attractive. Her nice red lingerie and her red fingernails were appropriate for her name. She was relatively petite, sported shapely natural breasts (as I've posted before, I'm a natural breast fan), and she had a clean and healthy look. I dislike completely bald pussy, so I was pleased to see that she had some trimmed pubic hair. Her best exterior feature, in my opinion, was the hair on her head. As I slowly ran my fingers through it, I especially liked the coloring, the texture and the cute styling. If I consider a woman's hair to be beautiful, that factor can significantly increase my overall sexual pleasure. That's exactly what happened in this instance.

Attitude / Personality

I quickly felt comfortable with Cherry. She was in a good mood, pleasant and polite throughout our session. There was no shyness to her, conversation flowed easily, and she spoke and understood English quite well. Any suggestions I made during the session were fine with her. Most importantly, it seemed that ensuring my satisfaction was foremost in her mind.

Service

Apparently, Cherry's ability to perform a BBBJ has either improved since her prior session with brother Rico or my standards are lower, LOL. Although at the beginning the BJ was somewhat shallow and weak, as she warmed up it became deeper with better suction, and soon it was adequate for me. Not at the level of Yoko's, of course, but in my opinion it was okay for a less-experienced provider. Understandably, the BJ became more energetic as Cherry's clitoris was being stimulated during 69. She was very receptive to DATY, both during 69 and as a separate activity, and she became visibly excited and naturally well lubricated. Her pussy looked inviting and was fairly small. After the swashbuckling international explorer "Little Red" had entered this new territory, he found that it was a particularly smooth, snug and pleasurable environment. That's why this report is posted in this thread, which according to its originator is for reports of "velvety smooth kitty." Cherry was agreeable to any of the standard positions, and performed satisfactorily in all of them. Missionary was my favorite with her. DFK was readily available at any time and very enjoyable. So after an extensive multi-position workout intensified by rocket fuel (sildenafil citrate), LOL, the heroic Little Red could no longer control his passion and a powerful orgasm resulted.

Bottom Line

I had a wonderful time. Mission accomplished. Thanks, Cherry!

Local1234
04-14-14, 02:24
Well I recently was in the mood for the excitement of first-time sex with a new provider. As I was perusing the forum, Rico Suave's favorable review of Cherry (originally posted in the Kison thread) caught my attention. The reported combination of "lots of dfk," a "super tight" pussy, sexual stamina, bbfscip, no complaining and unrushed service sounded good to me. Plus, I've always been fond of the sexy-sweet name "Cherry." So, my buddy Little Red and I went to Kison, despite the irritating $60 house fee, LOL. Here's our report.

Looks

Subjective evaluations of appearance vary among mongers, of course, but I'm an easy grader, I enjoy mature providers, and personally I found Cherry to be reasonably attractive. Her nice red lingerie and her red fingernails were appropriate for her name. She was relatively petite, sported shapely natural breasts (as I've posted before, I'm a natural breast fan), and she had a clean and healthy look. I dislike completely bald pussy, so I was pleased to see that she had some trimmed pubic hair. Her best exterior feature, in my opinion, was the hair on her head. As I slowly ran my fingers through it, I especially liked the coloring, the texture and the cute styling. If I consider a woman's hair to be beautiful, that factor can significantly increase my overall sexual pleasure. That's exactly what happened in this instance.

Attitude / Personality

I quickly felt comfortable with Cherry. She was in a good mood, pleasant and polite throughout our session. There was no shyness to her, conversation flowed easily, and she spoke and understood English quite well. Any suggestions I made during the session were fine with her. Most importantly, it seemed that ensuring my satisfaction was foremost in her mind.

Service

Apparently, Cherry's ability to perform a BBBJ has either improved since her prior session with brother Rico or my standards are lower, LOL. Although at the beginning the BJ was somewhat shallow and weak, as she warmed up it became deeper with better suction, and soon it was adequate for me. Not at the level of Yoko's, of course, but in my opinion it was okay for a less-experienced provider. Understandably, the BJ became more energetic as Cherry's clitoris was being stimulated during 69. She was very receptive to DATY, both during 69 and as a separate activity, and she became visibly excited and naturally well lubricated. Her pussy looked inviting and was fairly small. After the swashbuckling international explorer "Little Red" had entered this new territory, he found that it was a particularly smooth, snug and pleasurable environment. That's why this report is posted in this thread, which according to its originator is for reports of "velvety smooth kitty." Cherry was agreeable to any of the standard positions, and performed satisfactorily in all of them. Missionary was my favorite with her. DFK was readily available at any time and very enjoyable. So after an extensive multi-position workout intensified by rocket fuel (sildenafil citrate), LOL, the heroic Little Red could no longer control his passion and a powerful orgasm resulted.

Bottom Line

I had a wonderful time. Mission accomplished. Thanks, Cherry!Happy is top of the list.

BPittsburg
04-20-14, 11:39
I have been going to her for almost a year now. I stopped seeing her for a short while because her nani is too tight for Junior. I figure if I visit her often enough, she might loosen up. Nope. She isstill as tight as my first visit. We cannot stay in mish too long because she is too tight. Switch to DS and still too easy to cum. She also enjoys a good DATY. She never has a bad smell and her lips are thin and soft (much like her other set of lips). If you haven't tried her yet, I would definitely recommend.

AlohaHotDog808
04-21-14, 21:43
Vivian and Kelly. Literally like fresh water on the tongue. I enjoyed lapping their pussy juice. They were also both IMMACULATELY and insanely hygenic and clean. Kelly once spent 35+ minutes showering for our appt. Much to mama's chagrin.

See my posts in the thread "who would you drop everything".

HiLife808
04-23-14, 13:43
So which provider (s) truly enjoy receiving oral? Looking for someone who offers all you can eat buffet without asking you to stop because they're sensitive. Prefer shaved or neatly trimmed.

Captin Crunch
04-27-14, 10:37
So which provider (s) truly enjoy receiving oral? Looking for someone who offers all you can eat buffet without asking you to stop because they're sensitive. Prefer shaved or neatly trimmed.I would like to know myself.

AlohaHotDog808
04-27-14, 11:55
So which provider (s) truly enjoy receiving oral? Looking for someone who offers all you can eat buffet without asking you to stop because they're sensitive. Prefer shaved or neatly trimmed.The gal I'm thinking of quit the biz and is a jeweler again. I could eat her out until she O'd and not a word in edgewise! Muffled whimpers and very gentle OH OH OH while covering her mouth, and (what I liked) she would curl her legs around my head and rub her feet on the back of my neck and down my back. In 69 she was only so so returning the favor, training her for BBBJ was painfully slow! I really liked the taste, texture, shape, tightness, and juiciest of her sweet nani.

I will always remember our time together, my K-town hottie. Sigh.

Yung Evr
04-27-14, 14:22
So which provider (s) truly enjoy receiving oral? Looking for someone who offers all you can eat buffet without asking you to stop because they're sensitive. Prefer shaved or neatly trimmed.Yoko at Kison is insatiable with a capital I when it comes to DATY / DATO. She'll let you go for as long as you like and when you finish she'll beg you to fuck her and "please don't cum fast".

Nutmaker
04-27-14, 14:37
Yoko at Kison is insatiable with a capital I when it comes to DATY / DATO. She'll let you go for as long as you like and when you finish she'll beg you to fuck her and "please don't cum fast".Agreed!! Go for an hour down there, just wants more.

Hypo Luxa
04-27-14, 17:18
Yoko at Kison is insatiable with a capital I when it comes to DATY / DATO. She'll let you go for as long as you like and when you finish she'll beg you to fuck her and "please don't cum fast".Yeah, when Yoko starts in on the BJ, I always swing her around for 69 because she goes to town once you start orally stimulating her. Her BJs are so much better when she's getting pleased too...

Damn, I need to go see her. Nothing like a girl who is down for it all!

Bowah57
04-28-14, 06:14
Yeah, when Yoko starts in on the BJ, I always swing her around for 69 because she goes to town once you start orally stimulating her. Her BJs are so much better when she's getting pleased too...

Damn, I need to go see her. Nothing like a girl who is down for it all!Can one of the brother give a rating. .L, body type and Age. Mahslo.

Bowah57
04-28-14, 06:19
Vivian and Kelly. Literally like fresh water on the tongue. I enjoyed lapping their pussy juice. They were also both IMMACULATELY and insanely hygenic and clean. Kelly once spent 35+ minutes showering for our appt. Much to mama's chagrin.

See my posts in the thread "who would you drop everything".Which Kelly you talking about. Kelly / Ichiban...now at Ginza? I just saw Kelly / Ginza. I ate her Poji for the entire time (45 min till mama knock then asked her give a BJ fir the remaining time. She got one sweet Poji.

AlohaHotDog808
04-28-14, 11:44
Which Kelly you talking about. Kelly / Ichiban...now at Ginza? I just saw Kelly / Ginza. I ate her Poji for the entire time (45 min till mama knock then asked her give a BJ fir the remaining time. She got one sweet Poji.Kelly formerly of Rappongi, here one day, gone the next. Was in the Hawaii AMP biz a grand total of 3 weeks, just long enough to make $$ and go back home.

Jizzy McDizzy
04-28-14, 19:20
Can one of the brother give a rating. .L, body type and Age. Mahslo.She is known as a boner killer. Some say L-3 or lower. Over 40 GILF with a frumpy dumpy chubby body type. Described as "having a face only a mother could love".

Hornysamowen
08-10-14, 19:10
Jasmine Flowers has to have the sweetest nani in the islands right now.

MessiahComplex
08-10-14, 22:53
Jasmine Flowers has to have the sweetest nani in the islands right now.IMHO Has an even sweeter nani of the 808, it even had me contemplating coming out of retirement / early sabbatical leave withdraw because of the heavy wet dreams throughout the night, the fucking song from Naughty boy "La La La" drove me NUTS! I remember the other day I woke up to it as an alarm, and during the whole song had the meanest bomb ass wet dream since my junior high days for reals! I think it must be an omen, a sign!

Since my leave cause of personal reasons, this monkey (Lala) is the hardest of the two to shake off my back, thus me posting about the matter, but since I've deleted all and everything that resembles anything from my mongering days even if its been like not even a month since I've quit, I will have to start from new client again, and contacted her thru email, I deleted her #, and even though I have had the pleasure of tasting the sweetest snatch and IMHO the best of what 808 has to offer, 2 out of my 15 plus visits, because I feel that (she has a lot more to offer then just anything sexual) is worth coming back into the mongering scene.

So until I may or may not hear back from her, cause I told her goodbye, and I'm leaving for good, cause of some stuff that went down last month, who knows if I'll ever hear from her again.

MessiahComplex
08-16-14, 15:44
So until I may or may not hear back from her, cause I told her goodbye, and I'm leaving for good, cause of some stuff that went down last month, who knows if I'll ever hear from her again.I couldn't take it, so I caved, big deal, happens to the best of us, it couldn't help that I didn't leave on the best of terms, I always thought it could just be me, and I can be overly dramatic, and what totally ended up to be one big misunderstanding on my part, and what felt like flaking to me, was actually me and my impatience, and went and turned my bad day into lashing out on anyone that did me wrong next, just so happens to be lala I lash out on, and for that I apologize.

So Friday night I emailed her, set up a visit for the night, and everything was cool again, made amends and off we went, talked for an hour, next hour was our official makeup hour, so that's where the fun began, gave her a back massage and, noticed she loves back massages, so just some advice, if you want to set the tone, and make the session a lot more enjoyable for both parties give lala a back massage, she loves it, so she returns the favor this time with oil, digs deep into my back the tingling feeling ran up and down my spine made me relax and it really set the mood for the next 40 minutes of passion. So without being so coy, or end up rambling up some pointless drivel reviewing my experience and, if I could sum up the next 40 minutes short, without making you all drool, precum reading a review that would even put the penthouse forum magazine back in business.

If I could play "Bedroom Wall" by Banks in the background with flashes of highlights of the official makeup session, it would look like the most sensual love making music video on vevo, youtube, etc.

Whoever had the pleasure of going out with this women, I envy you, not even makeup sex with anyone of my ex's couldn't top that, and if this is just a way to lure me back to show how much she misses me without saying a word, all I can say is yeah " I missed you to".