PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Beauties

Takes A Looks
02-08-14, 14:58
On Tues Night I took a little cruise out to Sunset and close to Le Brea saw a WSW. Amy and LSW. Linda, I wasnt sure if they were SW or not, so I parked near them, and after a couple min they walked up to me. They both wanted to get in. The LSW. Linda said yeah they were working, but they also needed a ride to OC. I wasnt crazy about the idea of a double or giving long rides, but LSW offered BB if I would give ride plus 2.5, she said she usually doesn't do BB. So I said ok, Linda and I got in back while Amy just kicked back in front. I told her I wanted to start in Pussy and finish in AHole creampie, she said 3.0, so I said ok, slide in her BB, then in AHole and gave a nice creampie. Awesome experience. They said they are in Hollywood about every other week for 1 to 2 days. Asked for digits, Linda said her phone was cut off, Amy said she could not give out.

Willie23
02-09-14, 16:21
Seems to me like a big premium for BB. If you had driven a few blocks to Santa Monica between Fairfax and Formosa, there's a spot over the 7-11 that has BB 12 hours a day, 7 days a week... $.5 is standard. If you're into the adventure of SW, then I know an AMP probably won't do it. I've never done any SW, so I end up with less uncertainty...

FirstClass1
10-31-15, 16:34
I am seeking young, beautiful BBFS providers. I can trade info on a pretty college age blonde who is very passionate and delivers as promised. PM me if interested.