PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Beauties

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71

LARckr720
01-01-23, 17:23
The MILF redhead is back.

So, she did have a sugar daddy for most of the year 2022. So, probably a reason why she stopped too. She still has her sugar daddy, but is still in the biz. She upped her prices though. She got different rates now.Changed her service too now? Reiki readings and other BS?

GimmeMoreHead
01-01-23, 17:35
Changed her service too now? Reiki readings and other BS?She's asking for 1 k an hour. She's an intense and great fuck but no pussy is worth that much. These MILF / gilf providers are raising their rates faster than the young hoes. It's ridiculous.

NoRubber
01-02-23, 00:32
I lost touch with her but seems like some people or even her, is still posting.

https://secrethostess.com/778247/

If anyone has her info, please share.

I am currently fucking a petite busty ebony girl, 28/29, year old, straight anal creampie.

Willing to share for whisper or another tall, thin, busty ebony anal creampie beauty.

I like them black and busty, what can I say?

Happy New Year milk bros.

Salamy
01-02-23, 05:56
Her attitude in person comes off a lot better than it does over text / PM, I just put her in whatever position I wanted and went to work.Thank you! Yeah those tits look so perfect! Hope she does me BBFS.

TrolleyDodger
01-02-23, 15:52
I lost touch with her but seems like some people or even her, is still posting.

https://secrethostess.com/778247/

If anyone has her info, please share.

I am currently fucking a petite busty ebony girl, 28/29, year old, straight anal creampie.

Willing to share for whisper or another tall, thin, busty ebony anal creampie beauty.

I like them black and busty, what can I say?

Happy New Year milk bros.I got you bro. Check your PM's.

NoRubber
01-02-23, 16:31
Thanks but I'm actually shy and nervous around the girls.

That's why I like to keep to a few because then I know them and feel comfortable around them.

Mind sharing whisper's info? I would like to get back in touch with her.

I'll drop the number of the other ebony chick via PM. Don't be all up front about it. You have to meet her and just guide her towards bare.

I got you bro. Check your PM's.

Tirachinitas
01-02-23, 17:16
Happy new year, brothers.

I was going through one of my hard drives where I keep my private video collection and found the videos I made with Monika a Russian provider. Anyone remembers her or has her current contact info? Would like to bang and inseminate her again.

Thanks in advance.

Eddy68
01-03-23, 14:14
Any contact info?She in her 50's I saw her during the first virus wave and all the hookers.

And bookers were not making as much money. Saw Marlow for 2 hours for 200. Yes 2 bills she told me could I see her again I said cool another 2 bills she's a freak. But at what she is quoting now it's cheaper to go to tj.

I fucked her when she was 4 bills as well and told myself nah she ain't worth that.

HapaBoy86
01-05-23, 03:00
The MILF redhead is back.

So, she did have a sugar daddy for most of the year 2022. So, probably a reason why she stopped too. She still has her sugar daddy, but is still in the biz. She upped her prices though. She got different rates now.I knew she would be back since her SD is not well off to provide her with everything she wants. Than still keep his life afloat to live.

HapaBoy86
01-05-23, 03:06
Before my Tokyo / Korea New Years trip.

Saw haleyryderr (HX), Jusicywetmary-utr (used to be on hx), ms. Ruby (hx) and a few other I keep for myself all cip dates.

Plus, since I've gotten back have found 2 new ones by speaking with them on Hx. But, they messaged first saying they allow BBFS and I never ask on hx pm.

Have even verified with several of the well known ones on HX that allow it. Still say YES, but won't say it in a Hx pm but since I've seen them already for bare they tell of course.

GimmeMoreHead
01-05-23, 15:00

Saw haleyryderr (HX), Jusicywetmary-utr (used to be on hx), ms. Ruby (hx) and a few other I keep for myself all cip dates.

Plus, since I've gotten back have found 2 new ones by speaking with them on Hx. But, they messaged first saying they allow BBFS and I never ask on hx pm.

Have even verified with several of the well known ones on HX that allow it. Still say YES, but won't say it in a Hx pm but since I've seen them already for bare they tell of course.Can you share the 2 new CIP girls and the well known ones that you're talking about?

Jbjb1983
01-05-23, 15:44
Did anyone see Aria from spicedolls / meganmodels? Looks like Booker overbooked her and I got cancelled on again. They have done it every time I've tried to see a girl. I've seen their girls before but since they have been horrible at keeping appointments.

Taco007
01-05-23, 15:51
Anyone have a chola hookup?

LenovoX120
01-05-23, 17:19
Did anyone see Aria from spicedolls / meganmodels? Looks like Booker overbooked her and I got cancelled on again. They have done it every time I've tried to see a girl. I've seen their girls before but since they have been horrible at keeping appointments.Nice photos. I didn't see her photos in their albums.

SixFlags
01-05-23, 18:41
Found this thick pawg. She's not from LA but she did outcall for a little bit extra. Came to my place to see ne and my friend to get double stuffed. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i-m-your-nasty-cocksucker-wanna-see/51966604. I think she's coming out next weekend and getting a room but not fully sure.

MisterChango
01-05-23, 19:34

Have even verified with several of the well known ones on HX that allow it. Still say YES, but won't say it in a Hx pm but since I've seen them already for bare they tell of course.That's a shocker. Saw her a few times and was always adamant about "no babies, cum outside".

HapaBoy86
01-06-23, 01:12
That's a shocker. Saw her a few times and was always adamant about "no babies, cum outside".Been seeing Ms. Ruby for almost 5 years when she was under a different handle and always tip so guess she likes me.

BBFS or BBFSCip is always YMMV with each girl.

I see several Kgirls that are known for bbfscip but say No to me for cip.

Or, I know Kgirls who allow bbfcip to only people she trusts / likes and know one else.

TMan7778
01-06-23, 11:20
I have a cuck fetish and am looking to watch a monger perform BBFS and CIP on a kgirl before its my turn on her. If you are interested let me know. I can help out with part of your fee.

LaDude213
01-07-23, 05:33
I have a cuck fetish and am looking to watch a monger perform BBFS and CIP on a kgirl before its my turn on her. If you are interested let me know. I can help out with part of your fee.I wouldn't mind.

WolfWolf79
01-07-23, 16:50
I know this is a vague and Hail Mary request, but does anyone have any good spinner recommendations? Preferably white, Latina, or Asian. Dunk on me if you like, DM me if you're friendly! Thanks in advance all!

Pahittare
01-09-23, 20:10
I know this is a vague and Hail Mary request, but does anyone have any good spinner recommendations? Preferably white, Latina, or Asian. Dunk on me if you like, DM me if you're friendly! Thanks in advance all!Check out the Korean Agency BB thread. Lots of young slim girls there. I've used kbliss, easy to set up for a first time user and then after that you're in their system and can book again.

HeavyShooter
01-10-23, 18:17
I'm looking for a tag team sloppy seconds partner (s). If anyone interested dm me.

OmegaLul
01-11-23, 02:15
Let me start out with Hygiene is a must so if your a dirty dog then you might be out of luck, but if your well kept them you in the door.

Also, this is my experience so know you will have a different experience as we are all different.

PinkJewel is a nice 21 yr old Ebony with some great tits, if a girl has tits like hers with imo perfect areolas and cherry nipples it's go time with me. As this is the section for BBFS this should already be known that this is on offer, again depending on your hygiene level you can have certain items on her menu. Her pictures reflect her she is about 5'3-5'4 petite skinny but with that ebony ass good for doggy for a girl her petite size. She is also decently priced and not the gps pricing a lot of girls are tossing out.

Activities:

Lfk / dfk, daty, BBBJ, multiple positions (doggy, mish, cowgirl, spooning), no fiv no Greek.

I hit her up and was easy to schedule. Hotel was decent they remodelled the rooms so it does look newish. Got to her incall and she texted the room number. Up I went and was pleasantly pleased to see her pictures were accurate we did some talking about the biz, she is new to hx but not new to the game.

She is a cool girl and we clicked so we started with some lfk which turned I to dfk, I explored her body and focused on those beautiful tits of hers licking sucking and nibbling on her perfect cherry sized nips. Went down and dined at the why which was freshly showered and already moist, she moaned and O'd after sum time smiling that great smile at me, she pushed me back and proceeded to give me a BBBJ, she kissed me all the way up positioning herself in cowgirl, as she dfk me and slipped me in she rode me cowgirl, then we switched to doggy which was a great site with her ass up faced down after some pounding we switched to spooning position, then back into missionary where I blew my load inside of her. We talked for a bit more and then I took a body shower to clean up. Out the door I went 45 minutes later a little over our time of hhr but she was cool.

Again if you have bad hygiene or she isn't vibrating with you your experience most likely be different, but for me she was a great provider.

Her Hx link:

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PinkJewel

Happy slaying.

SoXal
01-11-23, 02:34
Found this thick pawg. She's not from LA but she did outcall for a little bit extra. Came to my place to see ne and my friend to get double stuffed. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i-m-your-nasty-cocksucker-wanna-see/51966604. I think she's coming out next weekend and getting a room but not fully sure.She literally stole my car while I was in the shower. Long story but there you go. God if not for that tiny problem she's a great fuck lmao.

TenSleep
01-11-23, 17:48
Let me start out with Hygiene is a must so if your a dirty dog then you might be out of luck, but if your well kept them you in the door.

Also, this is my experience so know you will have a different experience as we are all different.

PinkJewel is a nice 21 yr old Ebony with some great tits, if a girl has tits like hers with imo perfect areolas and cherry nipples it's go time with me. As this is the section for BBFS this should already be known that this is on offer, again depending on your hygiene level you can have certain items on her menu. Her pictures reflect her she is about 5'3-5'4 petite skinny but with that ebony ass good for doggy for a girl her petite size. She is also decently priced and not the gps pricing a lot of girls are tossing out.

Activities:

Lfk / dfk, daty, BBBJ, multiple positions (doggy, mish, cowgirl, spooning), no fiv no Greek.

I hit her up and was easy to schedule. Hotel was decent they remodelled the rooms so it does look newish. Got to her incall and she texted the room number. Up I went and was pleasantly pleased to see her pictures were accurate we did some talking about the biz, she is new to hx but not new to the game.

She is a cool girl and we clicked so we started with some lfk which turned I to dfk, I explored her body and focused on those beautiful tits of hers licking sucking and nibbling on her perfect cherry sized nips. Went down and dined at the why which was freshly showered and already moist, she moaned and O'd after sum time smiling that great smile at me, she pushed me back and proceeded to give me a BBBJ, she kissed me all the way up positioning herself in cowgirl, as she dfk me and slipped me in she rode me cowgirl, then we switched to doggy which was a great site with her ass up faced down after some pounding we switched to spooning position, then back into missionary where I blew my load inside of her. We talked for a bit more and then I took a body shower to clean up. Out the door I went 45 minutes later a little over our time of hhr but she was cool.

Again if you have bad hygiene or she isn't vibrating with you your experience most likely be different, but for me she was a great provider.

Her Hx link:

Happy slaying.Do Dirty Dogs realize or even consider the possibility that they might be thought of as Dirty Dogs?

Drooo
01-12-23, 03:10
What was the damage & did you get BBFS?

Activities:

Her Hx link:

Happy slaying.

UltraCreamy
01-12-23, 12:43
Not sure what happened after you posted your review but her menu significantly changed:

"No GFE.

No Bare.

No Daty.

Full service.

Give oral don't receive oral.

Offer Anal.

Submassive.

Dominant.

🌹250/1 hr.

🌹300/90 min.

🌹400/2 hrs.

🌹600/3 hrs.

🌹1000/4 hrs. Dinner Date (Preferred Minimum).

🌹1500 / OverNight".

HapaBoy86
01-13-23, 01:25
Anyone have a chola hookup?Join HX plenty of Cholas and pinched scored with many.

Just saw one today.

Pmanhere
01-14-23, 17:47
New report on the oThER board of Jenny in the Valley going raw and raw anal. Is it a slamdunk? I know it used to be but recent reports here indicate that raw has been off the regular menu. Any intel?

HapaBoy86
01-14-23, 22:57
New report on the oThER board of Jenny in the Valley going raw and raw anal. Is it a slamdunk? I know it used to be but recent reports here indicate that raw has been off the regular menu. Any intel?Jenny is YMMV.

HapaBoy86
01-14-23, 23:03
Spicedolls4 (HX) if ya like white trailor park trash.

Nice white milky skin, pink little nipples and a nice pretty PinK pussy with meaty Plips.

The crema looks nice with pink pussy.

TheEngine
01-15-23, 10:08
Spicedolls4 (HX) if ya like white trailor park trash.

Nice white milky skin, pink little nipples and a nice pretty PinK pussy with meaty Plips.

The crema looks nice with pink pussy.I have trying to book but booker has not replied to pm.

I'm I with Megan's model. Not sure why this other account has not reply. Do you yesterday same number to book these girls or other number.

PriscillaM
01-15-23, 10:44
Jenny is YMMV.She has more reviews than you can fit documents in a banker's box next to a corvette. I am sure guys are not going to see that pig to test condoms.

SfoDavid67
01-15-23, 11:03
I have a cuck fetish and am looking to watch a monger perform BBFS and CIP on a kgirl before its my turn on her. If you are interested let me know. I can help out with part of your fee.I love being watched so that's cool with me. Problem is finding a K-Org girl willing to play along.

ChefSolo
01-15-23, 13:56
I have trying to book but booker has not replied to pm.

I'm I with Megan's model. Not sure why this other account has not reply. Do you yesterday same number to book these girls or other number.I saw her last night. Complete waste of money. She was definitely on some drugs. She could barely suck dick and refused to ride and complained about how tired she was. She would start giving me a BJ then stop every 5 seconds to talk or complain. Finally she got me hard enough to quickly fuck her and dump a load and bounce. Wouldn't kiss, wouldn't ride. No MSOG. Biggest waste of money.

MisterChango
01-15-23, 16:52
New report on the oThER board of Jenny in the Valley going raw and raw anal. Is it a slamdunk? I know it used to be but recent reports here indicate that raw has been off the regular menu. Any intel?Lately it's been a YMMV, if you can book her.

Eric1972
01-15-23, 21:31
New report on the oThER board of Jenny in the Valley going raw and raw anal. Is it a slamdunk? I know it used to be but recent reports here indicate that raw has been off the regular menu. Any intel?Never with me. I've tried over the years to see her BB without any luck. I just gave up with her and moved on! Happy Hunting!

Degenerate95
01-18-23, 12:10
I love being watched so that's cool with me. Problem is finding a K-Org girl willing to play along.Let me know I'm 27 yr old Latino from nor cal, I wouldn't mind getting sloppy seconds on a k girl before passing her to the ultimate cuck.

Kreota
01-18-23, 17:44
Has anyone seen Jizzabelle lately? Has she lost weight or is she still about what she was a few months ago?

HapaBoy86
01-19-23, 22:30
Has anyone seen Jizzabelle lately? Has she lost weight or is she still about what she was a few months ago?Nope body still the same she hasn't lost any weight from when I saw her recently for a nice creampie sesh.

TrolleyDodger
01-21-23, 19:03
Has anyone seen Jizzabelle lately? Has she lost weight or is she still about what she was a few months ago?I tried seeing her a while back because my regular creampie girls weren't answering or were too far. I made a post here a year or two ago stating that she gained weight and made no effort to doll herself up the last time I dropped a load in her and apparently she either reads these boards or someone here blabbed about my comments. I didn't say anything untrue but needless to say, she wasn't too thrilled about it. I would have loved to drop one more load in her for old times sake because make up or no makeup, that's a huge fucken ass and it looks awesome in doggy.

Jekuesco2
01-21-23, 19:56
Jizzabelle no longer on HX??

I tried seeing her a while back because my regular creampie girls weren't answering or were too far. I made a post here a year or two ago stating that she gained weight and made no effort to doll herself up the last time I dropped a load in her and apparently she either reads these boards or someone here blabbed about my comments. I didn't say anything untrue but needless to say, she wasn't too thrilled about it. I would have loved to drop one more load in her for old times sake because make up or no makeup, that's a huge fucken ass and it looks awesome in doggy.Jizzabelle no longer has an HX profile. I tried to search for her name and no results came up. She was the only safety rating I had under my HX handle and all of a sudden my rating was gone. Anybody know what happened??

Joe2208
01-21-23, 21:39
Just finished breeding a new HX girl in North Hollywood. She is a swinger and her cuckold watches. Only thing. But so worth it and no GPS.

Jekuesco2
01-21-23, 23:34
Has anyone seen Jizzabelle lately? Has she lost weight or is she still about what she was a few months ago?Jizzabelle no longer has an HX profile. I tried to search for her name and no results came up. She was the only safety rating I had under my HX handle and all of a sudden my rating was gone. Luckily I have her number.

TempletonRat
01-22-23, 00:23
Just finished breeding a new HX girl in North Hollywood. She is a swinger and her cuckold watches. Only thing. But so worth it and no GPS.Any discount for the cuckwatch?

Pmanhere
01-22-23, 01:20
Just finished breeding a new HX girl in North Hollywood. She is a swinger and her cuckold watches. Only thing. But so worth it and no GPS.Do you have a link for us?

Drooo
01-22-23, 02:43
Is this her page?

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/13066

Just finished breeding a new HX girl in North Hollywood. She is a swinger and her cuckold watches. Only thing. But so worth it and no GPS.

HapaBoy86
01-22-23, 08:20

Jizzabelle no longer has an HX profile. I tried to search for her name and no results came up. She was the only safety rating I had under my HX handle and all of a sudden my rating was gone. Anybody know what happened??She'll be back soon with new handle.

GimmeMoreHead
01-22-23, 11:19

Jizzabelle no longer has an HX profile. I tried to search for her name and no results came up. She was the only safety rating I had under my HX handle and all of a sudden my rating was gone. Anybody know what happened??New handle is Jbelle.

MrShiz
01-22-23, 22:00
Is this her page?

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/13066Not sure why he's pretending to be an average "Joe" reviewer. He's been working this dancer asking everyone to creampie her while he watches and enjoy sloppy seconds. She's cute and legit but there is no need to beat around the Bush.

BigBear818
01-23-23, 02:19
Just finished breeding a new HX girl in North Hollywood. She is a swinger and her cuckold watches. Only thing. But so worth it and no GPS.What's the damage and is there a discount for the cuck to watch?

AmrodDR
01-23-23, 09:56
Does anyone know what's going on with the recent updates with her? If you have any details, please PM me. Thanks.

Tirachinitas
01-24-23, 08:59
Just finished breeding a new HX girl in North Hollywood. She is a swinger and her cuckold watches. Only thing. But so worth it and no GPS.Bro, is she still asking 5-6 for the hr? Don't want to donate that much if there's going to be an old dude watching me pump my baby juice inside of her LOL.

MisterChango
01-25-23, 15:03
Had a visit with this bare beauty recently. 200 hh all inclusive cip available. Body is good to decent 7/10 some procreation damage or weight loss remnants. Unsure. Great tits. Great BBBJ. Only got the hh and couldn't finish because as much as I liked her and as sweet as she was, she kind of looked like Owen Wilson and all I could hear in my mind was "wow".

Recommend if you can get past that.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/haleyryderr

RyanLandis
01-25-23, 20:42
Had a visit with this bare beauty recently. 200 hh all inclusive cip available. Body is good to decent 7/10 some procreation damage or weight loss remnants. Unsure. Great tits. Great BBBJ. Only got the hh and couldn't finish because as much as I liked her and as sweet as she was, she kind of looked like Owen Wilson and all I could hear in my mind was "wow".

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/haleyryderrLOL! I had a date with a civilian who was a smoking hot Puerto Rican MILF. When I met her I didn't notice it but over dinner the way she wore her hair she looked like Michael Jackson.

I couldn't.

ChefSolo
01-26-23, 05:21
Does anyone know what's going on with the recent updates with her? If you have any details, please PM me. Thanks.What do you want to know?

Livinitup
01-27-23, 01:05
LOL! I had a date with a civilian who was a smoking hot Puerto Rican MILF. When I met her I didn't notice it but over dinner the way she wore her hair she looked like Michael Jackson.

I couldn't.So you couldn't "Thrill her huh?

Pete Mitchell
01-27-23, 13:07

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/haleyryderrLMAO ROTFL. Oh man MrChango you had me almost spit out my morning coffee with that Owen Wilson line.

What day was your visit? I got this after I reached out when she was advertising a last minute OC pit stop.

"I'm available now.

(name of budget chain hotel).

400 hr.

300 1/2 hr.

200 qv.

BBBJ, msog, BBFS if wanted, cim, cip. Etc.

No Greek.

If interested please text me xxx-xxx-xxxx ".

Had she undone the GPS & kept the 200 hh rate I wouldve booked. Shame.

PornCock69
01-28-23, 12:11
LMAO ROTFL. Oh man MrChango you had me almost spit out my morning coffee with that Owen Wilson line.

What day was your visit? I got this after I reached out when she was advertising a last minute OC pit stop.

"I'm available now.

400 hr.

300 1/2 hr.

200 qv.

No Greek.

Had she undone the GPS & kept the 200 hh rate I wouldve booked. Shame.That looks like she's including BBFS in her rate but I could be mistaken.

MisterChango
01-28-23, 14:35
LMAO ROTFL. Oh man MrChango you had me almost spit out my morning coffee with that Owen Wilson line.

"I'm available now.

400 hr.

300 1/2 hr.

200 qv.

No Greek.

Had she undone the GPS & kept the 200 hh rate I wouldve booked. Shame.Saw her a few weeks ago. Didn't realize she'd come down with a case of GPS.

All I can say is "waaaow".

Eric1972
01-28-23, 15:47
Saw her a few weeks ago. Didn't realize she'd come down with a case of GPS.

All I can say is "waaaow".You may have grandfathered rates. I saw her during the summer and it was 300/ hr +100 for BB.

If I could see her for 200/ hhr for BB, I'd see her more often despite her looking like Owen Wilson!

Happy Hunting!

Shyde
01-30-23, 18:38
Saw JuictWetmary was having some specials and hit her vaj raw again.

She is not using her HX account due to reasons and if ya know her # she having money problems or Need money.I'm going to be back in town this week and I would love to see her again. DM me if you're willing to share!

MrGordon16
01-30-23, 19:56
I'm going to be back in town this week and I would love to see her again. DM me if you're willing to share!Please share my way too. I'd love to help her out!

PoonHound1969
01-30-23, 21:30
Please share my way too. I'd love to help her out!Shows her raw dogging in her pics.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JuicyWetMary

HapaBoy86
01-30-23, 23:19
I'm going to be back in town this week and I would love to see her again. DM me if you're willing to share!Sorry, she left for a reason and after seeing her a few times last years when she went UTR.

She told me some stuff about why and whom!

I did enjoy banging her bare though as always.

I would say move on.

BlackBone
02-01-23, 13:02
Not sure what happened after you posted your review but her menu significantly changed:

"No GFE.

No Bare.

No Daty.

Full service.

Give oral don't receive oral.

Offer Anal.

Submassive.

Dominant.

🌹250/1 hr.

🌹300/90 min.

🌹400/2 hrs.

🌹600/3 hrs.

🌹1000/4 hrs. Dinner Date (Preferred Minimum).

🌹1500 / OverNight".This is similar to the menu I got from her back in early December last year. Needles to say I passed on her because of that. She posts in other places with a pink wig as well and some reviews are not so good. I guess YMMV is too true in this situation.

RawrHard
02-01-23, 21:08
After scrolling back a dozen pages to catch up in this thread, I can't understand the propensity towards these chubby girls for 300+. If you're into the trailer trash look, you might as well be hitting up Summerluv for under 200; or if you want to splash around that kind of money, you'd almost certainly do better with a kgirl. Shit, there are girls offering on Hx for 150,200 with a bonus 30 pound discount. Don't ask me who it is though. I don't want a bunch of slimy mofos demanding and abusing my contacts until she either raises her prices or quits the game. You anonymous assholes in the peanut gallery know who you are, you did this to yourselves!

HapaBoy86
02-02-23, 05:19
After scrolling back a dozen pages to catch up in this thread, I can't understand the propensity towards these chubby girls for 300+. If you're into the trailer trash look, you might as well be hitting up Summerluv for under 200; or if you want to splash around that kind of money, you'd almost certainly do better with a kgirl. Shit, there are girls offering on Hx for 150,200 with a bonus 30 pound discount. Don't ask me who it is though. I don't want a bunch of slimy mofos demanding and abusing my contacts until she either raises her prices or quits the game. You anonymous assholes in the peanut gallery know who you are, you did this to yourselves!There are several on hx that allow bare and more!

Also, I've banged several new Latina tortas on hx who won't say bare in the initial Hx message. But, when ya get there they'll say for a price I will and that's when ya flash the cash in there face.

Three round ass (hx) chola looking newbies accepted my cash and I banged there chula coochie bare.

RawrHard
02-05-23, 18:33
There are several on hx that allow bare and more!

Also, I've banged several new Latina tortas on hx who won't say bare in the initial Hx message. But, when ya get there they'll say for a price I will and that's when ya flash the cash in there face.

Three round ass (hx) chola looking newbies accepted my cash and I banged there chula coochie bare.Not in the mood to risk going somewhere and not getting what I was looking for, but if I had more time I definitely would. Especially when I have options for under 150, highly doubt I'd get a better deal than that.

HapaBoy86
02-06-23, 02:46
Not in the mood to risk going somewhere and not getting what I was looking for, but if I had more time I definitely would. Especially when I have options for under 150, highly doubt I'd get a better deal than that.The best thing is they hooked me up with some of there friends who aren't on ads. But, cholo bf now in the pinta and now she needs some cash for herself.

Jbjb1983
02-06-23, 03:15
Just saw that Jenna with Megan models is back. She looks rough in her new pictures they posted. I still got my appointment and hopefully I'll be giving her a creampie tomorrow.

MisterChango
02-06-23, 15:44
Just saw that Jenna with Megan models is back. She looks rough in her new pictures they posted. I still got my appointment and hopefully I'll be giving her a creampie tomorrow.Wonder if bbfscip is still included or if she's joined the upcharge girls.

SteveTandberg
02-06-23, 15:50
Wonder if bbfscip is still included or if she's joined the upcharge girls.Isn't it always an upcharge? I was initially quoted 400 extra and 600 extra for Greek. Had to really haggle to get it down to something lower.

RawrHard
02-06-23, 16:37
Wonder if bbfscip is still included or if she's joined the upcharge girls.BBFS was never included afaik, at least not with her under MM. Last time she was here booker said no bb. This time she says its negotiable.

Jbjb1983
02-06-23, 17:45
BBFS was never included afaik, at least not with her under MM. Last time she was here booker said no bb. This time she says its negotiable.I've been getting BBFS with cip since she first started with MM. Don't know what she never let you. Or have you not seen her? Or she just didn't let you if you have seen her?

MisterChango
02-06-23, 18:22
BBFS was never included afaik, at least not with her under MM. Last time she was here booker said no bb. This time she says its negotiable.MM used to include it. Couple of little hotties were BBFS by default. It's been a while but at least up to 2021 it was included.

RawrHard
02-06-23, 21:37
MM used to include it. Couple of little hotties were BBFS by default. It's been a while but at least up to 2021 it was included.It has always depended on the girl. At least MM doesn't promise BBFS for every model; although, I've never partaken so I don't know what the girls deliver on.

SteveTandberg
02-06-23, 22:50
Just saw that Jenna with Megan models is back. She looks rough in her new pictures they posted. I still got my appointment and hopefully I'll be giving her a creampie tomorrow.Very rough. Her eyes are a little scary. Her skin looks like she's been using. Reminds me of a WSW.

TempletonRat
02-06-23, 23:34
Just saw that Jenna with Megan models is back. She looks rough in her new pictures they posted. I still got my appointment and hopefully I'll be giving her a creampie tomorrow.How it go wit rough Jenna?

Jbjb1983
02-07-23, 16:11
How it go wit rough Jenna?Got inside her room and it looked like several HXers had already inseminated her. She was a bit out of it. She took a hit from her crack pipe during our session. But I am used to it now, last 3 girls I saw each took a hit from whatever during our session. She was out of it after she was done smoking. She came over and started a ok BBBJ. Then she laid on her back and said to fuck me. I got on top, no cover offered so I just went in and CIP. She was a bit smelly down there but when I was done I took a piss and washed my junk for like 15 minutes. I came back out and she was still in the same position on her back while my nut was spilling out. I laid down next to her and touched her tits and she didn't say anything. She asked if I want to go again, I said sure. Did the same thing and busted as more of my cum was all over, this time I cleaned up her pussy a little, she thanked me and she finally put her phone down and got up to rinse out her pussy while I cleaned my dick off again Overall for 400 rate it was probably the worst BBFS session. Even how bad she looks she has an amazing thin body and her ass is nice. I'd still see her again just to cip a couple times! I hope others had a decent session that saw her.

Jbjb1983
02-07-23, 17:37
Its time to start giving that booker appropriate markings on HX. They have no red marks, I have been cancelled on almost every single appointment in the last 2 years. I only got 2 that followed through. Rest were a waste of time and gas to get to their location.

HapaBoy86
02-07-23, 18:36
Its time to start giving that booker appropriate markings on HX. They have no red marks, I have been cancelled on almost every single appointment in the last 2 years. I only got 2 that followed through. Rest were a waste of time and gas to get to their location.You just might be one of the guys I had bumped?

I see pretty much every girl and "every girl" has been BBFS or bbfcip!

I do 1 hr and might just extend to do another 1 or 2 hr for some bumping in one of the girls ass!

HapaBoy86
02-07-23, 18:40
Saw Santa Monica from HX who has deleted her account due to reasons. She still easy peasy bbfscip for me and will now only see people who she "knows" or if you have her old #.

Draves
02-07-23, 20:52
Got inside her room and it looked like several HXers had already inseminated her. She was a bit out of it. She took a hit from her crack pipe during our session. But I am used to it now, last 3 girls I saw each took a hit from whatever during our session. She was out of it after she was done smoking. She came over and started a ok BBBJ. Then she laid on her back and said to fuck me. I got on top, no cover offered so I just went in and CIP. She was a bit smelly down there but when I was done I took a piss and washed my junk for like 15 minutes. I came back out and she was still in the same position on her back while my nut was spilling out. I laid down next to her and touched her tits and she didn't say anything. She asked if I want to go again, I said sure. Did the same thing and busted as more of my cum was all over, this time I cleaned up her pussy a little, she thanked me and she finally put her phone down and got up to rinse out her pussy while I cleaned my dick off again Overall for 400 rate it was probably the worst BBFS session. Even how bad she looks she has an amazing thin body and her ass is nice. I'd still see her again just to cip a couple times! I hope others had a decent session that saw her.She smokes crack, this fuck? JFC she looks like a walking corpse, I wouldn't fuck her if she paid me!

Tjinla2001
02-07-23, 22:13
Got inside her room and it looked like several HXers had already inseminated her. She was a bit out of it. She took a hit from her crack pipe during our session. But I am used to it now, last 3 girls I saw each took a hit from whatever during our session. She was out of it after she was done smoking. She came over and started a ok BBBJ. Then she laid on her back and said to fuck me. I got on top, no cover offered so I just went in and CIP. She was a bit smelly down there but when I was done I took a piss and washed my junk for like 15 minutes. I came back out and she was still in the same position on her back while my nut was spilling out. I laid down next to her and touched her tits and she didn't say anything. She asked if I want to go again, I said sure. Did the same thing and busted as more of my cum was all over, this time I cleaned up her pussy a little, she thanked me and she finally put her phone down and got up to rinse out her pussy while I cleaned my dick off again Overall for 400 rate it was probably the worst BBFS session. Even how bad she looks she has an amazing thin body and her ass is nice. I'd still see her again just to cip a couple times! I hope others had a decent session that saw her.Sounds like a dream date to me. It's classy you helped her clean up.

RawrHard
02-07-23, 22:52
Even how bad she looks she has an amazing thin body and her ass is nice. I'd still see her again just to cip a couple times! I hope others had a decent session that saw her.I actually like that look but I didn't want to spend 400 especially if she's going to be out of it. Had me contemplating for a bit though. It takes considerable effort or skill to get 2 pops out of me, so a hhr session is exactly the same as a hr if she doesn't talk or do anything interesting. I'd rather see someone for 2 half's and get some food in between.

ChefSolo
02-08-23, 19:04

Activities:

I hit her up and was easy to schedule. Hotel was decent they remodelled the rooms so it does look newish. Got to her incall and she texted the room number. Up I went and was pleasantly pleased to see her pictures were accurate we did some talking about the biz, she is new to hx but not new to the game.Just saw her. Sure her body is amazing but hot holy fuck did she stink. One of the worse blow jobs ever and literally talked and acted like she was dealing with multiple learning disabilities. Before anything I tried to to have a conversation with her to get her to warm up and it felt like talking to a lobotomy recipient. Zero enthusiasm, zero sex appeal, massive stench. I literally almost vomited writing this as my memory receptors brought back the smell of her hole to my nose. LOL just for good measure I mentioned how I heard she loves getting eaten out and she laughed and said she has zero desire for fucking and fakes orgasms and moaning with 99% of the guys she sees.

TempletonRat
02-09-23, 00:18
Its time to start giving that booker appropriate markings on HX. They have no red marks, I have been cancelled on almost every single appointment in the last 2 years. I only got 2 that followed through. Rest were a waste of time and gas to get to their location.Did you connect with Jenna Jessimessy directly instead of going through Meganmodels?

Ratrod
02-09-23, 12:29
MM used to include it. Couple of little hotties were BBFS by default. It's been a while but at least up to 2021 it was included.Is this Her working name or? How would I get more info to contact MM?

Gilforama
02-09-23, 12:34
I've spent a lot of time in SoCal in the past, but right now I'm making a rare semi-yearly visit to LA. I'll be confined to uber distance from LAX, though. Looking for a mature GFE lady with an incall, hopefully under 250. BBFS is a must. But no junkies, please. I already have seen Dani in Hollywood and Jennifer in Culver City.

I got an early 60's CIP GILF fit and huge natural knockers for 250 in Oregon if you get up there. She's in the greater Eugene area. I just put the TNA link for her on the PDX bareback forum. I can discuss more about her privately but I'd be much obliged for some leads down here near LAX, if you know any. Thanks.

TempletonRat
02-09-23, 23:42
Got inside her room and it looked like several HXers had already inseminated her. She was a bit out of it. She took a hit from her crack pipe during our session. But I am used to it now, last 3 girls I saw each took a hit from whatever during our session. She was out of it after she was done smoking. She came over and started a ok BBBJ. Then she laid on her back and said to fuck me. I got on top, no cover offered so I just went in and CIP. She was a bit smelly down there but when I was done I took a piss and washed my junk for like 15 minutes. I came back out and she was still in the same position on her back while my nut was spilling out. I laid down next to her and touched her tits and she didn't say anything. She asked if I want to go again, I said sure. Did the same thing and busted as more of my cum was all over, this time I cleaned up her pussy a little, she thanked me and she finally put her phone down and got up to rinse out her pussy while I cleaned my dick off again Overall for 400 rate it was probably the worst BBFS session. Even how bad she looks she has an amazing thin body and her ass is nice. I'd still see her again just to cip a couple times! I hope others had a decent session that saw her.I predict a long and glorious future for this young lady.

RenKylo
02-10-23, 18:21
Anyone else tried to see LonnieRae recently and got an odd response like her has something that's a lifelong type of thing. Checked just in case and everything is good. I saw her last year so it was kinda recent and she hasn't posted also since last year.

CreamFire
02-11-23, 13:13
Hate to ask but is her ad implying BBFS? Anyone seen her?

https://tryst.link/escort/morelefey

Dookie619
02-11-23, 13:36
Saw Santa Monica from HX who has deleted her account due to reasons. She still easy peasy bbfscip for me and will now only see people who she "knows" or if you have her old #.What did you give her? I texted her and She quoted me 500 hr recently.

SteveTandberg
02-11-23, 13:57
What did you give her? I texted her and She quoted me 500 hr recently.That is just stupid GPS. When she first came to LA, maybe. She was in shape, pretty and not chemically abusive. Now, after multiple busts and free county and state living, not so much.

PriscillaM
02-11-23, 17:43
Got inside her room and it looked like several HXers had already inseminated her. She was a bit out of it. She took a hit from her crack pipe during our session. But I am used to it now, last 3 girls I saw each took a hit from whatever during our session. She was out of it after she was done smoking. She came over and started a ok BBBJ. Then she laid on her back and said to fuck me. I got on top, no cover offered so I just went in and CIP. She was a bit smelly down there but when I was done I took a piss and washed my junk for like 15 minutes. I came back out and she was still in the same position on her back while my nut was spilling out. I laid down next to her and touched her tits and she didn't say anything. She asked if I want to go again, I said sure. Did the same thing and busted as more of my cum was all over, this time I cleaned up her pussy a little, she thanked me and she finally put her phone down and got up to rinse out her pussy while I cleaned my dick off again Overall for 400 rate it was probably the worst BBFS session. Even how bad she looks she has an amazing thin body and her ass is nice. I'd still see her again just to cip a couple times! I hope others had a decent session that saw her.This review is sublime. Bravo. Also washing your dick is kind of like getting a vaccine that does not provide immunity.

Jbjb1983
02-11-23, 19:52
This review is sublime. Bravo. Also washing your dick is kind of like getting a vaccine that does not provide immunity.Wanted that smell gone, got a woof of it on the way home once in a while. I'd still see her again.

DaddyChill
02-11-23, 20:10
I've spent a lot of time in SoCal in the past, but right now I'm making a rare semi-yearly visit to LA. I'll be confined to uber distance from LAX, though. Looking for a mature GFE lady with an incall, hopefully under 250. BBFS is a must. But no junkies, please. I already have seen Dani in Hollywood and Jennifer in Culver City.

I got an early 60's CIP GILF fit and huge natural knockers for 250 in Oregon if you get up there. She's in the greater Eugene area. I just put the TNA link for her on the PDX bareback forum. I can discuss more about her privately but I'd be much obliged for some leads down here near LAX, if you know any. Thanks.Jbelle from HX seems to be like what you're looking for. Previously jizzabelle (hx) and is bridget from mompov. A little bit bigger than her mompov video but still fuckable. Really good BBBJ. I was a first timer and bbfscip was easy peasy. I think I donated 120 for her qk.

TrolleyDodger
02-12-23, 10:56

https://tryst.link/escort/morelefeyRequires a Covid test in addition to an STD test, and she has pronouns in her bio. I would be shocked if anyone has any positive feedback about her.

FirstClass1
02-12-23, 17:24

https://tryst.link/escort/morelefeyQuite the opposite. This hateful, shriveled prune is a hypochondriac who only sees you as a dirty dollar bill to hose down. Guaranteed everything will be covered, rushed, and will be a lousy lay.

HapaBoy86
02-13-23, 00:35
Requires a Covid test in addition to an STD test, and she has pronouns in her bio. I would be shocked if anyone has any positive feedback about her.When a girl says this below it means stay the F away from her.

To me, GFE means a fun, compassionate coupling filled with good humor, loving embraces, and mutual respect.

The GFE + STD test + Neg Covid = No kissing, No FIV, No BBBJ, and all Talk No action!

HapaBoy86
02-13-23, 00:39
Jbelle from HX seems to be like what you're looking for. Previously jizzabelle (hx) and is bridget from mompov. A little bit bigger than her mompov video but still fuckable. Really good BBBJ. I was a first timer and bbfscip was easy peasy. I think I donated 120 for her qk.Yup, saw her twice since her new handle again.

Cip both dates and her body is not as skinny as it used to be and not fat but got a little weight if ya seen her before and could tell.

But, still 100% bangable with legs in spread eagle or doggy and slam that coochie til ya spew!

Kelso111
02-14-23, 18:53
Sounds like a dream date to me. It's classy you helped her clean up.LOL, fucking young girls who are out of it is your dream.

PoonHound1969
02-14-23, 20:49
Quite the opposite. This hateful, shriveled prune is a hypochondriac who only sees you as a dirty dollar bill to hose down. Guaranteed everything will be covered, rushed, and will be a lousy lay.What the fuck it list 800 for an hour GFE that better be bare everything, including her ass.

RawrHard
02-15-23, 20:12

https://tryst.link/escort/morelefeyI don't see where BBFS is implied anywhere in this. Those rose colored glasses are quite something.

TrolleyDodger
02-15-23, 20:41
She reached out today stating she got a new number and needs a boost in business, so she asked if I would share her number to anyone interested. She is a slim, ebony cum dumpster that can take a pounding. Really cool chic that provides excellent, affordable service. I've left dozens of loads in her tight pussy these past few years and will continue to do so when get around to craving chocolate again. Any senior members that want her number let me know. If you don't contribute to the boards, I won't reply.

Pmanhere
02-16-23, 00:44
I don't see where BBFS is implied anywhere in this. Those rose colored glasses are quite something.I don't know many providers who require a clean STD test prior to CFS. Hence I don't fault CreamFire for inferring it's a requirement for BBFS.

Wyerles1
02-18-23, 19:26
She reached out today stating she got a new number and needs a boost in business, so she asked if I would share her number to anyone interested. She is a slim, ebony cum dumpster that can take a pounding. Really cool chic that provides excellent, affordable service. I've left dozens of loads in her tight pussy these past few years and will continue to do so when get around to craving chocolate again. Any senior members that want her number let me know. If you don't contribute to the boards, I won't reply.Would you able to message me I love chocolate.

Tirachinitas
02-19-23, 11:37
Texted her a couple months ago and I'll pass, with all those benjies I could creampie a lot of other girls, but if you have deep pockets creampie away.

https://tryst.link/escort/morelefey

I don't see where BBFS is implied anywhere in this. Those rose colored glasses are quite something.

I don't know many providers who require a clean STD test prior to CFS. Hence I don't fault CreamFire for inferring it's a requirement for BBFS.

Mabaz
02-21-23, 18:50
The spinner I was seeing before is back in town. SFV. $300. Mixed girl, I'm in love. LOL.

Like 5"1 105 lbs and 19.

DM me if you are a senior.Dude sounds legit, any details.

JStylez89
02-21-23, 23:14
This Dani:

https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/dani-42

I've left rivers of sperm in her 3 holes over the years. She's indeed one of my top 5 of all time for combined looks and service. And best of all, a condom was never in sight, nor ever even mentioned, even from my very first visit, when she was in that little notel in Van Nuys, quite a few years ago.

However, I've not been to see her in quite a while, at least a year or so, now. And I have heard some not so good things about her lately. Everyone who has seen her knows that she can be very flakey in following thru with appointments. So, I would like to hear from those gents that have seen her in the last year or so. I'm reluctant to book an appointment, because she does not aways follow through, which in the past has thoroughly ruined my window of opportunity to inseminate anyone else, during some of my very brief stays in LA, during which, my getting time to see hoes has been quite limited.I've seen Dani before the Pandemic and throughout it until last June just things got too hectic for me personally. I usually hit her up via hx or her number which I have. Though I will say reach out to her she has 2 which is a pain sometimes. But every encounter I had with her was ball draining as usual LOL I left multiple loads in all her holes. She's aware of her flakiness and has assured me she's working on it LOL But as a person who has been a victim of her flakiness can confirm it sucks when you need that release. She disappeared for awhile because she has family out of town that she had to visit. And I know that becomes a big thing. I've texted her and not received a response till 2 days later and she says she's free which sometimes works for my schedule and sometimes not. But sometimes she's hit me up out of the blue letting me know when she's back in town and ready to be filled. I've not heard of the "Russian Problem" but I hope it isn't a thing any more. I am curious because I've asked in the past if she has worked with other girls or with a pimp and she said she used to work with a girl but after some betrayal stuff happened she vowed not to unless it might be someone I bring but never have. And in regards to a pimp I've never bumped into anyone at either the Universal location or her old location in van Nuys or wherever it was. She and I accidentally fell asleep for an hour or 2 after a session and nothing happened except for me waking up and realizing I needed to drive home after falling into a cream pie coma LOL The only person I've met at her location is the front desk guy who gives me parking validation when I have to park in the garage. Its been awhile since I've seen her and I definitely want to fill all her holes up again and try some of the toys. I hope the Russian isn't a thing anymore or isn't a thing and I'll let yall know what happens this time round.

JStylez89
02-21-23, 23:46
So after much research, met with Leah and wow, she is totally different then what I saw from the pix in a good way.

She is pretty in person and face was very clean, make up and all.

I think the pictures just make her look so much bigger but in real life, she was much smaller overall, she is 5'3, but pictures make her look much bigger.

You see, she has kids so some belly flab is reasonable but her ass, not fat like gross but fat in a healthy way and to be honest, just a ted bit bigger then K-girl but definatly not bigger then Maya Sin if you ever met her.

Most already reviewed her but just want to chip in, in person, much better, stander rate with BBFSCIP +tip, do your own negotiation.

Most good review are accurate so detail session don't need to be disclose.

Enjoy.She's so much fun I met her right before the pandemic when she was hosting at the staples center area. And since then met her at a few different places, Pasadena, Altadena, Chinatown, and her new spot in dtla. The dtla spot sucks a little with parking but it doesn't sway my decision to see her. She likes to smoke 420 w and will share which is great I've even brought some for us to share and for her as a gift in addition. I've filled her up every time I've seen her and she is amazing and full of energy love seeing her. She's also very personable and great to chat with in between.

IAmGib1
02-22-23, 15:47
Texted her a couple months ago and I'll pass, with all those benjies I could creampie a lot of other girls, but if you have deep pockets creampie away.Put your deposits down now! LOL. I smell a Rip-off.

IAmGib1
02-22-23, 16:07
She reached out today stating she got a new number and needs a boost in business, so she asked if I would share her number to anyone interested. She is a slim, ebony cum dumpster that can take a pounding. Really cool chic that provides excellent, affordable service. I've left dozens of loads in her tight pussy these past few years and will continue to do so when get around to craving chocolate again. Any senior members that want her number let me know. If you don't contribute to the boards, I won't reply.I'm interested in her pics and her number.

SixFlags
02-22-23, 18:29
I used to fuck this girl and bust all kind of nuts in her, also with my friends. She left but she's back in town again. She txted me and asked me to let all my friends know she's bak in the LA and orange county area. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/avery-escort-anaheim-371942#erotic. She even does groups so just treat her nice fellas!

TrolleyDodger
02-22-23, 19:24
I'm interested in her pics and her number.Here's the link to her HX. If still interested PM me for her number.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/whis_per1

HapaBoy86
02-22-23, 22:44
She's so much fun I met her right before the pandemic when she was hosting at the staples center area. And since then met her at a few different places, Pasadena, Altadena, Chinatown, and her new spot in dtla. The dtla spot sucks a little with parking but it doesn't sway my decision to see her. She likes to smoke 420 w and will share which is great I've even brought some for us to share and for her as a gift in addition. I've filled her up every time I've seen her and she is amazing and full of energy love seeing her. She's also very personable and great to chat with in between.She might also ask you for a ride or borrow some $ so just be wary of that.

Cutejoker
02-23-23, 02:08
Here's the link to her HX. If still interested PM me for her number.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/whis_per1Contacted her and she is pregnant in the 8th month.

CuriousOK
02-23-23, 02:13
Just finished breeding a new HX girl in North Hollywood. She is a swinger and her cuckold watches. Only thing. But so worth it and no GPS.Anyone got this girls info? She's so hot. I tried messaging her on Hx but she's been offline for a few weeks.

TrolleyDodger
02-23-23, 18:25
Contacted her and she is pregnant in the 8th month.Holy shit, she didn't mention this to me. I haven't seen her in over a year and when she reached out 2 months ago, we couldn't get our schedules to match. Feel bad for the kid, her, and the poor bastard that knocked her up.

AlexRodriguez
02-24-23, 18:22
Holy shit, she didn't mention this to me. I haven't seen her in over a year and when she reached out 2 months ago, we couldn't get our schedules to match. Feel bad for the kid, her, and the poor bastard that knocked her up.Her HX pics are very enticing to me.

Pike68
02-25-23, 19:04
New report on the oThER board of Jenny in the Valley going raw and raw anal. Is it a slamdunk? I know it used to be but recent reports here indicate that raw has been off the regular menu. Any intel?I saw Jenny in the Valley in New Year's Weekend. This was my second visit with her. The last time I saw here as at the start of the lockdowns or right before. We went bareback (I didn't even have to ask). She was super horny, we started in the kitchen. DATY in the kitchen and some BBBJ. We then headed to the bedroom where we continued. I was surprised, I didn't expect it but it was fun.

SeanTime53
02-26-23, 07:30
Her HX pics are very enticing to me.Whisper's new number that she used in January and most of Feb. Is dead. Anyone seen her and can evaluate during her pregnancy?

BiffBallly
02-27-23, 02:07
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Side.Order

I want to tap that so bad. I missed her on meganmodels, was hoping she would reappear.

Photos almost look like two different girls, weird.

Her latest pics? Hot AF.

I think we've seen some negative reports on her but dayyum.

Drken
02-27-23, 12:28
I used to fuck this girl and bust all kind of nuts in her, also with my friends. She left but she's back in town again. She txted me and asked me to let all my friends know she's bak in the LA and orange county area. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/avery-escort-anaheim-371942#erotic. She even does groups so just treat her nice fellas!Did she use Avery as a handle on Hx about 5 years ago? Skinny tall girl with a big tattoo on her chest? She also went by Nova on Hx.

HardRick
02-27-23, 13:52
Did she use Avery as a handle on Hx about 5 years ago? Skinny tall girl with a big tattoo on her chest? She also went by Nova on Hx.Nova had Butterfly & Flower tats. Not the same girl.

WolfWolf79
02-27-23, 17:12
Did she use Avery as a handle on Hx about 5 years ago? Skinny tall girl with a big tattoo on her chest? She also went by Nova on Hx.Also interested if anyone can PM info!

LenovoX120
02-28-23, 21:37

I want to tap that so bad. I missed her on meganmodels, was hoping she would reappear.

Her latest pics? Hot AF.

I think we've seen some negative reports on her but dayyum.AKA https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JessiMessy3201.

I wonder why see keeps changing profiles.

TempletonRat
02-28-23, 23:46

Her latest pics? Hot AF.

I think we've seen some negative reports on her but dayyum.She the one laying there hitting a crack pipe while a monger nutted in her twice?

She said face beat, body banging IIRC.

Jbjb1983
03-01-23, 21:20
She the one laying there hitting a crack pipe while a monger nutted in her twice?

She said face beat, body banging IIRC.Session might've sucked and also her habits but Jenna has an amazing body and pussy is tight! Already scheduled another visit with her! Going to give her another creampie when I see her! It's like Kiti, session sucks and other issues but that body is amazing and that tiny pussy and being able to CIP makes me a repeat customer almost weekly.

Saappzz
03-01-23, 21:33
Session might've sucked and also her habits but Jenna has an amazing body and pussy is tight! Already scheduled another visit with her! Going to give her another creampie when I see her! It's like Kiti, session sucks and other issues but that body is amazing and that tiny pussy and being able to CIP makes me a repeat customer almost weekly.DM me her number? Thanks! She aint responding on HX LOL:

TheEngine
03-02-23, 00:09
DM me her number? Thanks! She aint responding on HX LOL:Same haven't been able to get a hold of her on either of her handles.

TempletonRat
03-02-23, 01:04
Session might've sucked and also her habits but Jenna has an amazing body and pussy is tight! Already scheduled another visit with her! Going to give her another creampie when I see her! It's like Kiti, session sucks and other issues but that body is amazing and that tiny pussy and being able to CIP makes me a repeat customer almost weekly.Hey, how are you able to contact her? You mind sharing?

WhoreMaster 91
03-02-23, 10:56
Hey, how are you able to contact her? You mind sharing?If you want BBFSCIP Shirley is your girl.

RenKylo
03-02-23, 21:46
Hey, how are you able to contact her? You mind sharing?Contact the HX account, was able to make a booking with her last night. I was expecting a cancellation since her previous booker always did luckily no last min cancellation. I didn't get to cip, but BBFS is allowed for extra $. She was clean and sweet girl. She has some new piercings and it did feel weird, they are pointy things on her upper lip. Not painful. Overall good service and that ass is nice. No drugs like previous post reported only vape, I didn't mind because I Vape. Definitely hope she is around more regularly.

TrolleyDodger
03-03-23, 03:02
With all the talk of her on here lately, I started reminiscing about all the loads I've left in her 3 holes over the years so I hit her up for another round. I probably haven't seen her since pre Covid and she was already past her expiration date (made up for it in service though) but holy crap, she's done. The only decent part left on that body is her tits. Everything else is disgusting. The only reason I didn't bounce was because I knew I could do and say anything I wanted to her and she would be game. Not sure how I managed 2 pops but that's it for me with her. RIP to a legend in the business.

IAmGib1
03-03-23, 10:42
Session might've sucked and also her habits but Jenna has an amazing body and pussy is tight! Already scheduled another visit with her! Going to give her another creampie when I see her! It's like Kiti, session sucks and other issues but that body is amazing and that tiny pussy and being able to CIP makes me a repeat customer almost weekly.She says she wants a tip for BBFS. How much tip did she ask for?

Supernova3
03-03-23, 11:40
Saw her a few weeks ago. Didn't realize she'd come down with a case of GPS.

All I can say is "waaaow".So I saw her recently.

Is there a resemblance to Owen Wilson? A little.

Did it stop me or give me pause? No.

Am I now attracted to Owen Wilson? Let's not talk about that. I'll deal with it later in therapy.

Anyway, She gave me the 300 donation and I was pleasantly surprised with how good it was. Gentleman, if you are thinking about taking the plunge, go for it.

HardRick
03-03-23, 20:04
Session might've sucked and also her habits but Jenna has an amazing body and pussy is tight! Already scheduled another visit with her! Going to give her another creampie when I see her! It's like Kiti, session sucks and other issues but that body is amazing and that tiny pussy and being able to CIP makes me a repeat customer almost weekly."Hey Darlin,

Jenna is available Today. Thursday afternoon / early evening.

What time can you come visit? Text me your handle, will send pics. She's looking fwd to meeting you!

Ph: 909. * 5621.

Sherman Oaks.

Stats: 22 yrs, 5'2", 115#, cup size=B, dress size=0.

MENU.

50 minute session.

BBBJ, DATY, FIV, FIA, COB, MSOG = $300 donation.

BBFS NEGOTIABLE IN PERSON WITH TIP.

**No Kissing*.

**No Greek*."

Pmanhere
03-04-23, 06:57
So I saw her recently.

Is there a resemblance to Owen Wilson? A little.

Did it stop me or give me pause? No.

Am I now attracted to Owen Wilson? Let's not talk about that. I'll deal with it later in therapy.

Anyway, She gave me the 300 donation and I was pleasantly surprised with how good it was. Gentleman, if you are thinking about taking the plunge, go for it.I'd totally hit that. Love her curves. Is she full GFE? DFK?

CaptCaveman99
03-04-23, 16:45
I'd totally hit that. Love her curves. Is she full GFE? DFK?Mainly lfk, but rest of the menu is GFE. Her enthusiasm has diminished from when I first started visiting her. Baby damage, but nice friendly attitude, no drama.

TrolleyDodger
03-05-23, 16:11
Has anyone seen her recently? She usually worked out of South Gate across the Casino. I was looking through my saved profiles on LC and had forgotten about her till I saw her under one of my saved ads. I never saw her since the one time we scheduled an appointment, her truck broke down so she canceled.

GimmeMoreHead
03-05-23, 17:29
Has anyone seen her recently? She usually worked out of South Gate across the Casino. I was looking through my saved profiles on LC and had forgotten about her till I saw her under one of my saved ads. I never saw her since the one time we scheduled an appointment, her truck broke down so she canceled.Last saw her in summer 2022. Only because she was openly advertising raw services. She was never appealing to me in the looks department but rates were cheap pre pandemic at 60 hhr cfs. Dropped a couple loads in her at her raw rates and I was satisfied. It was one of those I need to CIP and she was the first to reply so I went with her. Roxy Bugatti used to be my go to cum dump in that area until she became unreliable and flake.

Fat Jerk76
03-08-23, 18:27
Did anyone see KayilaMarie4 ever when she advertised in the last few weeks? Her service is reputed to have gone way downhill as of late and I'm not about to pull a "fool me twice. " I'm just rooting for her to get her slutty act together.

RealSlimShady
03-08-23, 21:03
I saw her again in LAX. Great girl. Easy bbfscip.

Pmanhere
03-08-23, 21:51
I saw her again in LAX. Great girl. Easy bbfscip.That's a lot of ink on a hot little, PAWG spinner.

TooShay
03-08-23, 22:51
I saw her again in LAX. Great girl. Easy bbfscip.What's the damage? Negotiate at the meet or she straight forward.

GuysTT2
03-09-23, 06:52
Hey, how are you able to contact her? https://www.humaniplex.com/membership/

Duh. SMH.

KingOfFours
03-09-23, 10:49
Did anyone see KayilaMarie4 ever when she advertised in the last few weeks? Her service is reputed to have gone way downhill as of late and I'm not about to pull a "fool me twice. " I'm just rooting for her to get her slutty act together.She was an excellent bareback lay a decade ago! I attached a G-rated pic from 10 years ago. Its one of the pics that I later sent her, and she actually used in her MyRedbook ads. Could you please post a link to that recent ad? I've heard mixed things about her recently, but more of my decade-old pics, the XXX ones with the creampies that I took when I inseminated her ass, cunnt, and gullet on several visits, can be found in my post 14126, here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11153-Bareback-Beauties&p=5061628&highlight=Juicy+Kay#post5061628.

And also, more of of her glistening, sperm-filled holes are in my post 12634, here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11153-Bareback-Beauties&p=4745331&viewfull=1#post4745331.

I would like to know how she looks recently, though, compared to those 10 year old pics! Can anyone comment on that? Or better yet, post some recent pics? She was ALWAYS willing to ham it up for the camera, either video or stills!

Fat Jerk76
03-09-23, 19:39
Could you please post a link to that recent ad?Hx / kayilamarie4 ever.

JStylez89
03-11-23, 00:29
She was a gone for awhile a little before covid had hit but I started to see her a few times in 2020/2021 when things were opening up she moved to a new place in the valley and I got the OG rates from when she and I would meet. I'm not going to share them since we had a special arrangement and YMMV. When we first started meeting again she gained a little bit of weight and the energy she used to have wasn't there but closer to the 2021 side of things she started losing the weight and getting back into that MILF body I loved filling up. And last I spoke to her she moved back to the main spot. And currently comes back every once in awhile to make a little here and there. I asked her about it and she said shell randomly pop up on hx and be available for those times only and not like before. So if you see her post book quick. Also the last time I saw her was summer 2022.

She was an excellent bareback lay a decade ago! I attached a G-rated pic from 10 years ago. Its one of the pics that I later sent her, and she actually used in her MyRedbook ads. Could you please post a link to that recent ad? I've heard mixed things about her recently, but more of my decade-old pics, the XXX ones with the creampies that I took when I inseminated her ass, cunnt, and gullet on several visits, can be found in my post 14126, here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11153-Bareback-Beauties&p=5061628&highlight=Juicy+Kay#post5061628.

And also, more of of her glistening, sperm-filled holes are in my post 12634, here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11153-Bareback-Beauties&p=4745331&viewfull=1#post4745331.

I would like to know how she looks recently, though, compared to those 10 year old pics! Can anyone comment on that? Or better yet, post some recent pics? She was ALWAYS willing to ham it up for the camera, either video or stills!

Soopaflii
03-11-23, 19:59
Tiff offers bare play. You can find her in Escort Babylon around Hollywood, West Hollywood.

180 qv.

250 GFE hhr.

280 pse hhr.

350 GFE hr.

450 pse hr.

GimmeMoreHead
03-12-23, 12:47
Tiff offers bare play. You can find her in Escort Babylon around Hollywood, West Hollywood.

180 qv.

250 GFE hhr.

280 pse hhr.

350 GFE hr.

450 pse hr.https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/119598477#.

Heard she's a hardcore junkie and lots of drama. Did you run into any problems with her?

Soopaflii
03-12-23, 15:17
Yes that's her. No issues, surprisingly nice.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/119598477#.

Heard she's a hardcore junkie and lots of drama. Did you run into any problems with her?

Draves
03-12-23, 17:40

180 qv.

250 GFE hhr.

280 pse hhr.

350 GFE hr.

450 pse hr.Does she do anal?

WolfWolf79
03-12-23, 20:45
Yes that's her. No issues, surprisingly nice.Any info on the redhead in the vids?

Don Cornealus
03-13-23, 03:24

180 qv.

250 GFE hhr.

280 pse hhr.

350 GFE hr.

450 pse hr.I tried getting with her and she flaked our set time. No messages or anything until 6 hours later.

ChefSolo
03-13-23, 10:45

180 qv.

250 GFE hhr.

280 pse hhr.

350 GFE hr.

450 pse hr.If the state align, she's actually a pretty good fuck and more than good enough suck. Problem is the stars don't align much with her.

DaddyChill
03-15-23, 08:55
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/119598477#.

Heard she's a hardcore junkie and lots of drama. Did you run into any problems with her?How are you guys able to discern the real one from the fake ones? I swear I immediately assumed her ad was fake the moment I read it. I always thought that any mentions of sex acts on ads meant it was fake.

MisterChango
03-15-23, 11:28
How are you guys able to discern the real one from the fake ones? I swear I immediately assumed her ad was fake the moment I read it. I always thought that any mentions of sex acts on ads meant it was fake.Check the number, look for consistent postings with that number in an area. If she's posted in 5 states in 5 days, it's fake.

Check the pics on Google. If they pop up in dating sites, multiple numbers, etc it's fake. Don't just look for that. Is it a shitty cell phone pic in a shitty motel? Is it a pro shot? Look at the background. Never call a ho who took the selfie in a strip club locker room.

Check the language. Is it English or "Eengrish".

Check the emojis menus listed. A seasoned pro will list the usual head game, master, or p!mp lingo.

Check the area codes. If you don't recognize them, they're usually fake.

Check the rates. Most will be upfront with a 2 $ or 3 $ listing. Fake ads list dollar menu prices. Did they ask for a deposit?

Balance and lower your expectations. Any aggregator will be 95% fake ads.

If she looks too good to be true, she is. 0 n £¥ fans has only made shit worse because fakes now lift pics from there. So always double check.

Mel
03-15-23, 18:11
How are you guys able to discern the real one from the fake ones? I swear I immediately assumed her ad was fake the moment I read it. I always thought that any mentions of sex acts on ads meant it was fake.Any legit ad from Los Angeles or Orange County is going to have a City, or a reference to a part of the County. If they say Santa Monica, West side, Culver City, etc, and have a local area code, you have a better chance of it being legit. That is never 100% true, though. I also Google the phone number to see if they are any other listings with the same number. If there is other ads in other places and and the pics match, that's another good indicator. As always, YMMV.

Don Cornealus
03-15-23, 19:01
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/meganmodels

I went to see Vixxen. Despite what the booker says she is not msog, no BBBJ. Overall experience was terrible. She wanted proof that I was tested recently so I got on my phone and found the results. She would rather sing and dance then perform. She's also a germaphobe. When she said that it was only 1 shot I wanted to leave but she saw I was upset and let me hit it again but I lost all mood. This one is batshit crazy or on drugs cause she wanted to disinfect every part of my body with something that smelt like Polish remover.

Recommend? No.

Repeat? No.

Don.

MagnumTrain
03-16-23, 00:44
I saw her again in LAX. Great girl. Easy bbfscip.Damn, she looked up her profile and she looks amazing.

She allow anal? What was the damage?

SteelyDaddy699
03-16-23, 10:25
Yes you read the title right. This crazy chick tried to quote me at 1. 5 k for "bare play" LOL. Her version of PSE is BBBJ, video, and sex uncovered. Her BBFS is 1. 5 k. Clearly a major discrepancy between what another guy got earlier in this thread and what she tried to get out of me. Not sure what makes her think she's worth 1. 5 k and it wasn't a typo because she texted 1. 5 k to me on a few different texts when I questioned it. I've heard of GPS before but WTF LOL?!

ChefSolo
03-16-23, 11:08

I went to see Vixxen. Despite what the booker says she is not msog, no BBBJ. Overall experience was terrible. She wanted proof that I was tested recently so I got on my phone and found the results. She would rather sing and dance then perform. She's also a germaphobe. When she said that it was only 1 shot I wanted to leave but she saw I was upset and let me hit it again but I lost all mood. This one is batshit crazy or on drugs cause she wanted to disinfect every part of my body with something that smelt like Polish remover..She tried the same thing with me. She said she liked to be clean and after we got to know each other she would allow bare services. Although the clean freak stuff didn't bother me, I wasn't going to allow her to give me a covered BJ. I told her if her booker is giving bad info then that's her problem with the booker but she needs to follow through. She cleaned my dick off then gave me a BBBJ. We then got to fucking. I watched with glee in doggy view as her tight hole pulled the condom off me. I played dumb and.

Kept fucking. Once she pulled off I was like "oh no the condom fell off" after that she didn't seem to care much and allowed me to continue to BBFS her until I busted on her ass.

Hanamichi
03-16-23, 11:16

I went to see Vixxen. Despite what the booker says she is not msog, no BBBJ. Overall experience was terrible. She wanted proof that I was tested recently so I got on my phone and found the results. She would rather sing and dance then perform. She's also a germaphobe. When she said that it was only 1 shot I wanted to leave but she saw I was upset and let me hit it again but I lost all mood. This one is batshit crazy or on drugs cause she wanted to disinfect every part of my body with something that smelt like Polish remover.

Recommend? No.

Repeat? No.

Don.Yeesh! Thanks for toftt, I almost pulled the trigger on this girl because I think she looks good. You saved me some cash my friend, thank you.

Have you seen Kylie and is she BBFS cip?

GimmeMoreHead
03-16-23, 11:16
Yes you read the title right. This crazy chick tried to quote me at 1. 5 k for "bare play" LOL. Her version of PSE is BBBJ, video, and sex uncovered. Her BBFS is 1. 5 k. Clearly a major discrepancy between what another guy got earlier in this thread and what she tried to get out of me. Not sure what makes her think she's worth 1. 5 k and it wasn't a typo because she texted 1. 5 k to me on a few different texts when I questioned it. I've heard of GPS before but WTF LOL?!Did you contact her through PD? 304's quote insane rates on there. She quoted me 350 hour bbfscip. But the ***** never got back to me when I asked for Addy.

Hanamichi
03-16-23, 11:22
I went to see this girl and to me she looks good. She also gives good service and is very pleasant throughout the session.

If someone here didn't mention her tiny resemblance to Owen Wilson I wouldn't have noticed LOL. That being said I do recommend her!

Hanamichi
03-16-23, 11:25
Did you contact her through PD? 304's quote insane rates on there. She quoted me 350 hour bbfscip. But the ***** never got back to me when I asked for Addy.I asked her thru escort alligator and got the same ridiculous prices.

Lazy671
03-16-23, 20:30
Yes you read the title right. This crazy chick tried to quote me at 1. 5 k for "bare play" LOL. Her version of PSE is BBBJ, video, and sex uncovered. Her BBFS is 1. 5 k. Clearly a major discrepancy between what another guy got earlier in this thread and what she tried to get out of me. Not sure what makes her think she's worth 1. 5 k and it wasn't a typo because she texted 1. 5 k to me on a few different texts when I questioned it. I've heard of GPS before but WTF LOL?!Must be gold plated like Salt Bae's steaks.

JStylez89
03-16-23, 22:29
So I was scrolling through EB / EA and I came across a post for Kandy Kaylor and that she's back providing in LA / Valley I dunno if anyone has seen her since these new posts. I thought about trying but unsure since I didn't have a great time the first time. I saw her once in 2016 she was a filthy German MILF on the phone but when we met in person she seemed upset about something and her mind was on something else during our session she barely wanted to do anything and I think she just gave me a half assed BBBJ and then told me condom and I didn't pay for that and I ended up going along with it and then a few pumps and she said I was down and left. Wasn't the experience I had heard many had. Not even a sexy dance for me LOL. But on the reviews linked to the post it seems she's full GPSE (German porn star experience) so thought about trying again.

HapaBoy86
03-17-23, 00:11
I went to see this girl and to me she looks good. She also gives good service and is very pleasant throughout the session.

If someone here didn't mention her tiny resemblance to Owen Wilson I wouldn't have noticed LOL. That being said I do recommend her!Saw her her 2nd or 3rd day on HX and have seen her 5 times all full send in her vaj.

Don Cornealus
03-17-23, 00:36
Yeesh! Thanks for toftt, I almost pulled the trigger on this girl because I think she looks good. You saved me some cash my friend, thank you.

Have you seen Kylie and is she BBFS cip?I almost pulled the trigger on Kylie but I have never seen her.

Don.

Ejd000
03-17-23, 05:30
Visiting this weekend from out of state. Looking to sample the selection out here. BBFS is a must. Prefer slim white girls but not to picky on the race. Also would love someone with some good DT skills who knows how to work a shaft. CIP is a plus. Price point is pretty flexible. Messaged CelesteCollins but not sure what her availability. Anyone got a better way to contact her?

UltraCreamy
03-17-23, 23:20
Yes you read the title right. This crazy chick tried to quote me at 1. 5 k for "bare play" LOL. Her version of PSE is BBBJ, video, and sex uncovered. Her BBFS is 1. 5 k. Clearly a major discrepancy between what another guy got earlier in this thread and what she tried to get out of me. Not sure what makes her think she's worth 1. 5 k and it wasn't a typo because she texted 1. 5 k to me on a few different texts when I questioned it. I've heard of GPS before but WTF LOL?!That's the same rate I can get a lot of chicks to do BBFSCIP with an overnight.

DaddyChill
03-18-23, 13:34
Damn, she looked up her profile and she looks amazing.

She allow anal? What was the damage?What site is she on?

edit: Found her on HX

Eric1972
03-18-23, 13:43
What site is she on?

edit: Found her on HXHer quote to me a couple days ago:

Hi thanks for reaching out, here are my deets.

GFE.

Cfs.

BBBJ.

Lfk.

Daty.

Msog.

250 30 min incall.

400 1 hr incall.

700 2 hr incall.

Pics / vids 150.

HARD NO DO NOT ASK.

BBFS.

No's.

Dfk.

Cim.

Greek.

Fiv.

Cof.

Camel slide.

No electronic payments.

RawDogKing
03-18-23, 14:16
I've been trying to book a meeting with her. Our schedules never align.

Is it worth the effort these days?

Sonixpber
03-18-23, 20:22
Did a search for you.

Roxy is thug even more now so watch if ya see her cause she does have a man and he carries. She has shown pistola in her snaps and I'm pretty sure its not hers but her papi chulo's pistola.

She was easy BBFS cip several years ago and now she majorly up sells it or at appt will say she doesn't offer it anymore. You pay up front bbfscip than she won't give you the money back and says she call her whatever.

You make the decision do I just go through with the appt or say F it I'll take the loss?

And, her body is know where nice now.

I've been trying to book a meeting with her. Our schedules never align.

Is it worth the effort these days?

Chupacabra
03-19-23, 01:51
Did a search for you.She's horrible. Don't do it.

Pahittare
03-20-23, 13:37
Anyone see her recently?

Looks like she's available today. Planning on seeing her in a couple of weeks.

Is BB included in her PSE?

She's currently advertising on PD under the name BeautifulKaYyY.

Jekuesco2
03-20-23, 18:52
Saw her a couple weeks ago. Thick MILF with incredible set of huge titties to play with. Condoms not needed the way God intended. Sloppy BJ & then had her toss my salad. Felt heavenly & DFK afterwards. Slammed that pussy in missionary. Then had her ride cowgirl. I only lasted a few minutes before I blasted a huge load down her throat. A little while later she put in extra time with that sweet mouth and I blasted a second load down her throat. Great time.

Negatives pussy smells kinda fishy. Little aroma when I was digging in with my fingers. Didn't play with her ass. Felt like fleshly bumps in there that she applied ointment on.

Overall She looked good, makeup done, smelled nice, no tattoos, no cigarettes, excellent GFE raw dog service.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/victoria-pleasures-escort-long-beach-68399#erotic.

HeavyShooter
03-20-23, 19:31
Anyone see her recently?

Looks like she's available today. Planning on seeing her in a couple of weeks.

Is BB included in her PSE?

She's currently advertising on PD under the name BeautifulKaYyY.If you can get a hold of her and she doesn't waste your time. Yes all she does is bb as long as I known her. But service as fell off. Not worth your time anymore.

HapaBoy86
03-21-23, 01:43
Saw her a couple weeks ago. Thick MILF with incredible set of huge titties to play with. Condoms not needed the way God intended. Sloppy BJ & then had her toss my salad. Felt heavenly & DFK afterwards. Slammed that pussy in missionary. Then had her ride cowgirl. I only lasted a few minutes before I blasted a huge load down her throat. A little while later she put in extra time with that sweet mouth and I blasted a second load down her throat. Great time.

Negatives pussy smells kinda fishy. Little aroma when I was digging in with my fingers. Didn't play with her ass. Felt like fleshly bumps in there that she applied ointment on.

Overall She looked good, makeup done, smelled nice, no tattoos, no cigarettes, excellent GFE raw dog service.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/victoria-pleasures-escort-long-beach-68399#erotic.About 6- years ago she was a fun chick to bang and do whatever you want with her!

Than she let herself go and had some drama and has never been the same.

KentClarke
03-21-23, 05:49
If you can get a hold of her and she doesn't waste your time. Yes all she does is bb as long as I known her. But service as fell off. Not worth your time anymore.I couldn't agree more! Service is a mix of Lazy, Boring, and Weak with a splash of indifference. Her demeanor from start to end is sketchy borderline Rob. Add 30-40 lb weight gain.

And Disappointment and Regret are Guaranteed.

JonathonJammer
03-29-23, 00:01
Need some help for this weekend please guys. I want a nice provider hopefully a little attractive that can let me CIA and CIP. Any recs and contact info would be appreciated. I can see Viet Kim is a for sure thing. Any other ones out there I should try. Thanks in advance.

SfoDavid67
03-29-23, 13:51
I will be in LA the 11th, all day nothing to do. Looking for a tag team partner, that we can find a cum dump and spend a couple of hours filling her with multiple loads of cum. I don't have much intel on SoCal girls. But I am open to suggestions.

Pmanhere
03-30-23, 01:03
About 6- years ago she was a fun chick to bang and do whatever you want with her!

Than she let herself go and had some drama and has never been the same.I banged her almost 10 years ago. She was hot AF and a really nice incall but the chemistry wasn't there. LFK only, kinda distant, no anal but she did let me dump two loads in her pussy.

RawDogKing
03-30-23, 14:27
Did a search for you.I made a plunge and went ahead and booked an appointment with Roxy b.

Well, she did make me wait about 20 min but besides that she actually looks really good and I didn't get the hint of any thug kind of attitude.

She was actually very humble and down to earth. I'm blown away by how tight her holes are!! I think she definitely needs to work on her organization, but besides that it was really good. A bit slimmer than her pictures but still nice and big butt. Not a clock watcher and makes you feel comfortable. Needless to say I exploded a huge load in her tight pink hole. Will definitely be back to see her. Just wish she'd be punctual.

JCSlater
03-30-23, 16:21
Has anyone seen her her profile disappeared from hx if any one has a number they can PM me I'd appreciate it.

Lazy67I
03-30-23, 17:49
Has anyone seen her her profile disappeared from hx if any one has a number they can PM me I'd appreciate it.I don't have her number but you can message her on Hx. Here's her new pro. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/xiaomaomi.

TrolleyDodger
03-30-23, 19:32
I made a plunge and went ahead and booked an appointment with Roxy b.

Well, she did make me wait about 20 min but besides that she actually looks really good and I didn't get the hint of any thug kind of attitude.

She was actually very humble and down to earth. I'm blown away by how tight her holes are!! I think she definitely needs to work on her organization, but besides that it was really good. A bit slimmer than her pictures but still nice and big butt. Not a clock watcher and makes you feel comfortable. Needless to say I exploded a huge load in her tight pink hole. Will definitely be back to see her. Just wish she'd be punctual.What's she charging for BBFS these days? I think I reached out a couple years ago and her price was too much for someone with her mileage. Still, she has a look that does something for me and I wouldn't mind dropping a load in her for the right price. Definitely not worth over 3 bills with her body count (most of which were probably raw).

Lazy671
03-31-23, 01:02
I don't have her number but you can message her on Hx. Here's her new pro. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/xiaomaomi.Yup that's her page. Hey dummy what's with the similar names with mine? Why not 672? LOL 67 I Bum.

GimmeMoreHead
03-31-23, 14:46
What's she charging for BBFS these days? I think I reached out a couple years ago and her price was too much for someone with her mileage. Still, she has a look that does something for me and I wouldn't mind dropping a load in her for the right price. Definitely not worth over 3 bills with her body count (most of which were probably raw).Last time I texted her she wanted 200 hhr 350 hour with upcharge for BBFS iirc. I had been seeing her regularly and she used to be 200 hour 3 holes creampie. She flakes too much now and stays at shit motels.

Member #6292
03-31-23, 15:52
Yup that's her page. Hey dummy what's with the similar names with mine? Why not 672? LOL 67 I Bum.Lmao! That's hilarious! You have a fan it looks like. I was looking at her Hx and looks like 671 is a rapist named David or claims you are. And she posted of him complaining someone was copying him named 67 I.

Lazy671
03-31-23, 19:16
Lmao! That's hilarious! You have a fan it looks like. I was looking at her Hx and looks like 671 is a rapist named David or claims you are. And she posted of him complaining someone was copying him named 67 I.I know right? Too funny.

TempletonRat
03-31-23, 21:52
I don't have her number but you can message her on Hx. Here's her new pro. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/xiaomaomi.Deactivated due to TOS violations.

SunMoonStars11
04-01-23, 23:48
I made a plunge and went ahead and booked an appointment with Roxy b.

She was actually very humble and down to earth. I'm blown away by how tight her holes are!! I think she definitely needs to work on her organization, but besides that it was really good. A bit slimmer than her pictures but still nice and big butt. Not a clock watcher and makes you feel comfortable. Needless to say I exploded a huge load in her tight pink hole. Will definitely be back to see her. Just wish she'd be punctual.If you actually do get a chance to see her, and I cannot stress enough how big of an "if" that is, she's great! She's so good that I put up with here nonsense for WAY longer than I would have otherwise but she became completely unreliable a few years ago. I've noticed she is starting to post here and there so I may try again but I won't expect anything.

TempletonRat
04-02-23, 16:01
Even though Jane never set up shop here in Burbank as was promised and foretold, we are getting other BB options way out here.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/bb-cafe-and-catering-burbank

TrolleyDodger
04-02-23, 16:24
Last time I texted her she wanted 200 hhr 350 hour with upcharge for BBFS iirc. I had been seeing her regularly and she used to be 200 hour 3 holes creampie. She flakes too much now and stays at shit motels.At those rates, I'd rather go with the K girls for some raw fucking. Guess I'll just have to continue to pass on Roxy.

Member #6292
04-02-23, 18:36
Deactivated due to TOS violations.Probably from posting her fansly link or cash app in her profile. HX is dumb sometimes. She can still post ads and she can send messages. So that little violation message is worthless.

kindkinks
04-04-23, 09:28
And she's available for "shoots" only so bring a camera. She goes by Brandy Jade and she's a super chill, fun Vegas chick that loves sucking cock, swallowing cum, anal, atm, and will do BBFS if you're not gross or a pushy creep about it.

DM for info.

LKChan
04-04-23, 11:12
Looking for advice. Long time in the hobby, but first time really worried. Found a regular and she's awesome. When we started raw, I started to have real concerns of getting something. I haven't seen her since October, and since then all tests have been negative for all the regular stuff. Is it all in my head? Could I still test for something after all this time? Has anyone had a bare experience and then gotten something, how did you handle it?

Ratrod
04-04-23, 12:45
And she's available for "shoots" only so bring a camera. She goes by Brandy Jade and she's a super chill, fun Vegas chick that loves sucking cock, swallowing cum, anal, atm, and will do BBFS if you're not gross or a pushy creep about it.

DM for info.Is she in Los Angeles now I cannot seem to find Her?

TrolleyDodger
04-04-23, 17:36
Looking for advice. Long time in the hobby, but first time really worried. Found a regular and she's awesome. When we started raw, I started to have real concerns of getting something. I haven't seen her since October, and since then all tests have been negative for all the regular stuff. Is it all in my head? Could I still test for something after all this time? Has anyone had a bare experience and then gotten something, how did you handle it?The chances of you catching something are SUPER low. Of course there's a risk, but the odds are in your favor. I've bare backed hookers into the triple digits by now, including raw anal, MFM with sloppy seconds, and a few 10+ guy gangbangs where everyone went raw on one chick. My advice is to avoid the girls that offer raw for under $120 and definitely avoid junkies. Do research on your odds of catching something as the person doing the penetrating and the numbers will put you at ease. Raw anal is definitely riskier but if you are just doing vaginal, odds are you are fine. There's dudes here that have fucked chicks raw well into the 4 digits and most have managed not to catch anything (or at least anything permanent) but if you are losing sleep over it, then don't ever go raw on a hooker again.

JsfIsland
04-04-23, 18:29
V[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MadderMax
04-05-23, 01:29
Looking for advice. Long time in the hobby, but first time really worried. Found a regular and she's awesome. When we started raw, I started to have real concerns of getting something. I haven't seen her since October, and since then all tests have been negative for all the regular stuff. Is it all in my head? Could I still test for something after all this time? Has anyone had a bare experience and then gotten something, how did you handle it?I've been hobbying for two decades now, and I have never gotten an STD from a reputable provider. But, I am cautious in terms of testing. I wait 7-10 days after a BB session, then always get tested. My go to is Cutting Edge (google it). In terms of the cost for testing, I figure this is factored into my hobby. It also helps that I only see girls once a month at the most.

Honestly, I've had STDs a few times in my life, and they've all been from civvie girlfriends when I was much younger.

Get tested regularly and stay away from the hard drug users if you can.

LAhits
04-05-23, 13:36
I saw her again in LAX. Great girl. Easy bbfscip.Legend! Hit me with the details please. Sent you a PM.

MadderMax
04-05-23, 20:56
Legend! Hit me with the details please. Sent you a PM.If it's the same girl. This is what she PM'd me. Note te NO BBFS. So is she no longer BBFS?

GFE.

Cfs.

BBBJ.

Lfk.

Daty.

Msog.

250 30 min incall.

400 1 hr incall.

700 2 hr incall.

Duo with Ayla_Amour 800 1 hr.

Pics / vids 150.

HARD NO DO NOT ASK.

BBFS.

No's.

Dfk.

Cim.

Greek.

Fiv.

Cof.

Camel slide.

No electronic payments.

kindkinks
04-06-23, 08:24
Is she in Los Angeles now I cannot seem to find Her?Like I said, she's not posting in public because she isn't technically an escort. PM me for deets.

Barebacking
04-09-23, 02:46
Who are some Russian BBFS chicks working right now? If not Russians some girls that are tall, lean, and look like runway models. I'm becoming highly disappointed by the lack of options LA has to offer.

BikiniFan
04-09-23, 22:37
Like I said, she's not posting in public because she isn't technically an escort. PM me for deets.Hahahaha, "isn't technically an escort".

MrGordon16
04-12-23, 17:24
About 6- years ago she was a fun chick to bang and do whatever you want with her!

Than she let herself go and had some drama and has never been the same.Any idea what the drama was? PM me if you would please.

Ace McNasty
04-14-23, 10:22
Never got a chance to see her anybody know what happened to her?She has a new handle on Hx, StaceysMom or something. Her PD also changed to SashaKnight. Chick keeps changing her name LOL. Anyway, if you want a curvy PAWG with humongous 34 DDD titties, passionate DFK, and BBFSCIP, then she is your girl. Our sessions are closer to lovemaking than fucking. She passionately kisses me with her arms wrapped around my head and we are really sucking each other's tongues. My left hand is propped against the bed, the right hand is just squeezing and kneading her large tit, as my bare cock is slowly sliding in and out of her slimy tight pussy until I blast her cervix with my thick nasty cum.

Ace McNasty
04-14-23, 10:23
She hit me up saying she got a place in Glendale and wants to start seeing people after this weekend. I probably won't take her up on it. The best version of Jane was when she lived near a frozen yogurt shop.So you saying if she looked like this version of creampie-throatpie Jane is totally breedable again? Loved it when she had a 4 inch thigh gap. You can really admire your nasty thick FroYo slowly oozing out of her Hungarian pussy LOL.

I bet if she slimmed down the chorus line to inseminate this chick will go all the way to Pasadena!

BbbjStan
04-15-23, 14:20
So you saying if she looked like this version of creampie-throatpie Jane is totally breedable again? Loved it when she had a 4 inch thigh gap. You can really admire your nasty thick FroYo slowly oozing out of her Hungarian pussy LOL.

I bet if she slimmed down the chorus line to inseminate this chick will go all the way to Pasadena!You got any pics of her ass being drilled?

Into N Out
04-15-23, 16:37
So you saying if she looked like this version of creampie-throatpie Jane is totally breedable again? Loved it when she had a 4 inch thigh gap. You can really admire your nasty thick FroYo slowly oozing out of her Hungarian pussy LOL.

I bet if she slimmed down the chorus line to inseminate this chick will go all the way to Pasadena!Got a link or number? I was searching around but couldn't find her. I don't have HX so PD would be my best option.

Jekuesco2
04-16-23, 00:45
New handle is Jbelle.Newest handle is also disappeared.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jbelle

She might be getting blacklisted for being a notorious cum dump. I haven't made a creamy deposit in a while.

Zero110
04-16-23, 19:05
Her 657 number is showing up on TER still. Suck bc I wanted to see her again and get more reviews on my Hx. Her FF throatpie is good.

Newest handle is also disappeared.

She might be getting blacklisted for being a notorious cum dump. I haven't made a creamy deposit in a while.

Into N Out
04-16-23, 19:18
She has a new handle on Hx, StaceysMom or something. Her PD also changed to SashaKnight. Chick keeps changing her name LOL. Anyway, if you want a curvy PAWG with humongous 34 DDD titties, passionate DFK, and BBFSCIP, then she is your girl. Our sessions are closer to lovemaking than fucking. She passionately kisses me with her arms wrapped around my head and we are really sucking each other's tongues. My left hand is propped against the bed, the right hand is just squeezing and kneading her large tit, as my bare cock is slowly sliding in and out of her slimy tight pussy until I blast her cervix with my thick nasty cum.Sorry, I quoted the wrong post. Anyone got a link / number for this girl Lana? She sounds intriguing.

GimmeMoreHead
04-16-23, 20:20
Newest handle is also disappeared.

She might be getting blacklisted for being a notorious cum dump. I haven't made a creamy deposit in a while.She'll be back. She always comes back. I got it in with her several times recently. Great BBBJ, great pussy and ass is fat.

HapaBoy86
04-17-23, 00:24
She'll be back. She always comes back. I got it in with her several times recently. Great BBBJ, great pussy and ass is fat.Yes, she'll be back spoke with her recently.

HardRick
04-17-23, 14:02
She'll be back. She always comes back. I got it in with her several times recently. Great BBBJ, great pussy and ass is fat.https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jizzabelle2

I just left a huge load in her in Dana Point recently. Still, my favorite MILF to creampie.

ChickenHawk88
04-17-23, 14:51
She'll be back. She always comes back. I got it in with her several times recently. Great BBBJ, great pussy and ass is fat.Her new profile.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jizzabelle2

BiffBallly
04-17-23, 15:50
Her new profile.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jizzabelle2Hopefully she will post current photos.

Her old ones portray a woman with a totally different appearance.

Still looking forward to boning her nonetheless.

TrolleyDodger
04-17-23, 17:23
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jizzabelle2

I just left a huge load in her in Dana Point recently. Still, my favorite MILF to creampie.Is she still asking over $300 for creampie action? I used to see her when she was cheaper then one day she wanted $360. Rather creampie a hot young Asian for that amount.

MrSweat69
04-17-23, 20:14
Anyone got a link / number for this girl Lana? She sounds intriguing.I would appreciate any other available information about this fine lady. Please PM me if you have any leads. Thanks in advance.

TempletonRat
04-17-23, 22:24

I bet if she slimmed down the chorus line to inseminate this chick will go all the way to Pasadena!Hey Steak Jedi.

Tomatillo
04-18-23, 17:10
Chick keeps changing her name LOL. Sounds familiar. LOL.

HoeWhisperer
04-18-23, 18:21
Sounds familiar. LOL.LOL wish I could like this comment.

AhadcVery
04-18-23, 23:03
If it's the same girl. This is what she PM'd me. Note te NO BBFS. So is she no longer BBFS?

GFE.

Cfs.

BBBJ.

Lfk.

Daty.

Msog.

250 30 min incall.

400 1 hr incall.

700 2 hr incall.

Duo with Ayla_Amour 800 1 hr.

Pics / vids 150.

HARD NO DO NOT ASK.

BBFS.

No's.

Dfk.

Cim.

Greek.

Fiv.

Cof.

Camel slide.

No electronic payments.Haven't seen Celeste but saw Ayla_Amour.

TLDR Huge time waster. Wasted donation. Would not recommend seeing as she's not true to her menu. She stayed at a hotel that requires paid parking and is hard to get to. Breathe smelled, photos look like her from when she was with QOD but hasn't been updated, pitiful excuse of a BBBJ, and attitude.

Walked in and her place was a mess. Reeked of weed. She immediately said place donation down, take a shower, leave all my stuff in the bathroom and then we can get started. Seemed reasonable enough but just felt bad vibes from the start.

Did what she asked me to do and then came out. Tried getting more intimate but she avoided DFK and said she doesn't do that even though she put it on her menu. Maybe she's not independent and has a booker but who knows. Breath didn't smell too good so I obliged. Took our clothes off and went DATY, smelled but I was in the mood so went for it but she cut me off early and then gave me a horrible BBBJ for a total of 2 min before she said her mouth hurt. At this point I was getting really irritated and lost most of my interest but she had my donation already so went for the cover and luckily was able to get ready.

Started mish but she laid there star fish. Stopped here. I just couldn't get over the smell and her attitude. I told her I was over it. Expressed to her I felt cheated and lied about her menu because she advertised and she was whatever about it. Donation down the drain.

FeelApeeno626
04-19-23, 01:04
Is she still asking over $300 for creampie action? I used to see her when she was cheaper then one day she wanted $360. Rather creampie a hot young Asian for that amount.Got a chance to finally see her after starting an HX account. BBFS was additional 50 but was only able to stay for half to drop a quick load. She's currently in weird technical situation with her phone and account. Hence the new usernames.

Paul Sgv
04-19-23, 01:23
Haven't seen Celeste but saw Ayla_Amour.

TLDR Huge time waster. Wasted donation. Would not recommend seeing as she's not true to her menu.Was on the fence about this one, only wanted to see her because she's so good looking. You may have saved me from wasting money. Why is it so difficult for non-K girl providers to be clean? Why can't non-K girl providers be as service based? I've run into so many American-born providers who are lazy, smelly and seem miserable. The only non-K girl provider who is a slam dunk is Kati. Latina.

Ayla's attitude reminds me of a recent visit to IsabellaRue. The girl is so gorgeous and that smile absolutely slays me. She was so cold and distant during anything sex related. An absolute boner killer and I couldn't keep it up. Was also on her period. I freshly showered just before I got to her in call and she made me shower again. She sure as hell didn't shower for me because I could smell her booty sweat in doggie. Weak BJ and her kissing was non existent, but at least I got to sample those lips.

When it came to just chilling and talking, she was an absolute gem with that shimmering smile. An absolute pixie. When she brought up the prospect of finishing up the sex, her whole demeanor changed to cold in an instant. Jesus. Makes me wonder why she got so many red flags when she started her second account.

Notly80
04-19-23, 08:30
Haven't seen Celeste but saw Ayla_Amour.

TLDR Huge time waster. Wasted donation. Would not recommend seeing as she's not true to her menu.Guess I dodged a bullet. She canceled on me last minute while I was driving to the app. Couldn't believe it, absolute waste of a night.

Ace McNasty
04-21-23, 10:27
You got any pics of her ass being drilled?Confused. Your handle leads me to believe you are more of a deep throat guy, for which our beloved Jane is also a certified expert. So at best, I can just show you pics of her bony ass without my cock inside it, but enjoy the BBBJ pics to satisfy your name. If you want graphic anal pics, may I suggest a handle change to reflect your particular proclivities?

BbbjStan
04-22-23, 00:20
Confused. Your handle leads me to believe you are more of a deep throat guy, for which our beloved Jane is also a certified expert. So at best, I can just show you pics of her bony ass without my cock inside it, but enjoy the BBBJ pics to satisfy your name. If you want graphic anal pics, may I suggest a handle change to reflect your particular proclivities?Hahaha I do love a good BBBJ but I love my dick in any orifice! But would love those pics without a name change LOL. I just wasn't able to take shots of her ass getting pounded when I saw her all these years. If you can share them and the deeepthroats too much appreciated brother!

Vulcan1009
04-23-23, 22:11
Confused. Your handle leads me to believe you are more of a deep throat guy, for which our beloved Jane is also a certified expert. So at best, I can just show you pics of her bony ass without my cock inside it, but enjoy the BBBJ pics to satisfy your name. If you want graphic anal pics, may I suggest a handle change to reflect your particular proclivities?With all these talk about jane, I wonder what she look like now, as per face book, she gain so much weight during covid.

Anyone had most updated pictures?

Skizzard
04-23-23, 23:07
With all these talk about jane, I wonder what she look like now, as per face book, she gain so much weight during covid.

Anyone had most updated pictures?No photos to share but she filled out nicely. She's definetly not fat, I'd say more curvy with some well proportioned meat on her. I'd say an improvement from the ultra thin days.

BikiniFan
04-24-23, 12:42
Confused. Your handle leads me to believe you are more of a deep throat guy ... If you want graphic anal pics, may I suggest a handle change to reflect your particular proclivities?So, using this logic if he asks for pictures of her feet does her need to change his handle to reflect that, too?

Just saying.

Dave.

TempletonRat
04-24-23, 18:44
[Personal Name deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Draves
04-25-23, 17:33
Jessica Jade's Eros Ad-.

https://dancers.eros.com/california/los_angeles/files/8520476.htm

Based on reviews, she's supposedly great in the room, but 1) her erratic / unhinged social media, and 2) her demand of half upfront in a $500 deposit, and all social media links, both make me wary. I don't pay deposits but does anyone know if she's worth the trouble or it's better to walk away? Thanks!

HapaBoy86
04-26-23, 01:08
Jessica Jade's Eros Ad-.

https://dancers.eros.com/california/los_angeles/files/8520476.htm

Based on reviews, she's supposedly great in the room, but 1) her erratic / unhinged social media, and 2) her demand of half upfront in a $500 deposit, and all social media links, both make me wary. I don't pay deposits but does anyone know if she's worth the trouble or it's better to walk away? Thanks!100% Space Cadet!

I saw her 3 times all BBFS before it got out in the open than she charged almost triple for bareness in her twat.

She would text that she needed $ several times and she needs help. I just ignored her texts than she went through 3 or 4 more handles.

Her video of the two dude bros double teaming her was nice though. LOL.

She will ask a lot now bare and probably a GFE date.

Draves
04-26-23, 13:31
100% Space Cadet!

I saw her 3 times all BBFS before it got out in the open than she charged almost triple for bareness in her twat.

She would text that she needed $ several times and she needs help. I just ignored her texts than she went through 3 or 4 more handles.

Her video of the two dude bros double teaming her was nice though. LOL.

She will ask a lot now bare and probably a GFE date.Not worth the price of admission?

Jbjb1983
04-28-23, 08:39
With all these talk about jane, I wonder what she look like now, as per face book, she gain so much weight during covid.

Anyone had most updated pictures?She's going insane on her FB! Looks like she's leaving somewhere again! Looks like her happy life with actor breckin didn't work out or maybe some dude just scammed the shit out of her claiming it was him! That would be hilarious! Someone here should take one for the team and marry her and put her back to work!

Draves
04-28-23, 17:14
She's going insane on her FB! Looks like she's leaving somewhere again! Looks like her happy life with actor breckin didn't work out or maybe some dude just scammed the shit out of her claiming it was him! That would be hilarious! Someone here should take one for the team and marry her and put her back to work!This is why Jane has her own forum, take it over there please.

Jbjb1983
04-28-23, 20:21
This is why Jane has her own forum, take it over there please.This forum has been dead lately. Not enough BBFS girls that's not jane. A little Jane talk won't hurt.

Jekuesco2
04-28-23, 21:05
Her new profile.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jizzabelle2HX post from this morning is both hilarious and weird. "Help Me Show & Tell Hubby I Don't Have Time For Him Anymore. Going forward you can help make it fun ensuring hubby understands that his wife will be making him watch and listen to who is taking control of his wife and taking all of her time leaving nothing for him. Sessions and he will be availible to sit in on sessions where we need demonstrate for him to make it clear why I have no time for him anymore. It will be fun".

I have performance anxiety so I might have to pass LOL.

HapaBoy86
04-29-23, 00:35
This forum has been dead lately. Not enough BBFS girls that's not jane. A little Jane talk won't hurt.There is plenty of BBFS on XH you just have to do your homework.

Easy tip read t ee rrr reviews and see what dudes post bare in there reviews and start reading all his reviews and it will open up a bunch.

Ace McNasty
05-04-23, 09:57
There is plenty of BBFS on XH you just have to do your homework.Speaking of which, this chick is back with a fresh new handle. If you have midget-BBFS fantasies, then she be perfect. Well technically she is not a midget, but she is so small and petite that you won't know the difference.

Full BBFSCIP with me on 2 previous dates. She must be thirsty and for sure I know she is dick-starved. Her BF-pimp is some weirdo who loves getting pegged by her, and is not interested at all in her pussy. She is posting right now in the Studio City area. Go fill her up. That tight poontang is yearning for some raw Vitamin D ha ha ha.

BbbjStan
05-04-23, 12:51
Speaking of which, this chick is back with a fresh new handle. If you have midget-BBFS fantasies, then she be perfect. Well technically she is not a midget, but she is so small and petite that you won't know the difference.

Full BBFSCIP with me on 2 previous dates. She must be thirsty and for sure I know she is dick-starved. Her BF-pimp is some weirdo who loves getting pegged by her, and is not interested at all in her pussy. She is posting right now in the Studio City area. Go fill her up. That tight poontang is yearning for some raw Vitamin D ha ha ha.Wondering if you're willing going to share the pics of janes ass getting pounded?