PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Beauties

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Tjinla2001
01-14-22, 17:52
Bella doesn't have a kid.

YMMV with Kayla.Thank goodness.

EuphoriaSeeker
01-14-22, 18:03
Nochelovebella has a kid? Hotness factor just went down 60%.He's dead.

EuphoriaSeeker
01-14-22, 18:04
Bella doesn't have a kid.He passed. Died a newborn or miscarriage. Either way, pretty tragic.

CreamFire
01-14-22, 19:05
Anyone able to book her for today? I got the menu but became unresponsive after asking for appointment on hx and text. Wonder if they scared her off like all the other meganmodels?

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/meganmodels/134092/

Dobbysocks76
01-14-22, 21:42
Anyone able to book her for today? I got the menu but became unresponsive after asking for appointment on hx and text. Wonder if they scared her off like all the other meganmodels?

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/meganmodels/134092/I tried today as well. No reply at all. Beats me.

DcStatic
01-14-22, 21:59
Whats the info on ms. Nochelovebella.Is her number up to date on hx? Says she hasn't posted since end of Dec.

LngTimeMongr
01-15-22, 03:16
Been giving Bella plenty of creampies since before Thanksgiving. Just saw her again this weekend. She no longer has short hair with blonde highlights. Her hair is now longer, curly, and jet black. Love squirting my hot cum deep inside her tight pussy. She was super skinny before and now borderline anorexic, barely 95 lbs. Just my type, She also got a ton of hot friends that are available for my depravity and carnal pleasure. Trying to set up maybe a doubles with one of them?

Not sure I can handle that. My poor exhausted dick might blow up LOL.Hiw do I get her info?

Jedi69
01-15-22, 12:10
Well done sir! We like the same types of girls! Last month I had 4 dates with a fresh 18 yo (turned 18 in October) and filled her up every time! Unfortunately she's in Germany, and I had to come home!Nah, I don't have to fly to Germany or drive to TJ to fuck hot fresh 18 yo girls. There are tons of them here in the good 'ol red white and blue. You just don't know where to look. Between HX, PD, generic sites, and sugar dating, you can have your choice of the hottest 18-20 yo girls of your choosing.

Perfect example is Dior. I was one of her very first when she turned 18. I have always known her by her govt name. Not sure what happened to her Pure Demon account. It used to be active. First time I fucked her, I was like an animal. I literally tried to go a 4th time LOL. I was still rock hard but that almost virgin like pussy can't take no more and she was practically crying at the end begging me to stop. Started out as pleasure for her but towards the time she was just grimacing in pain, as you can see in the screen shot below.

I always LOL at the dudes here who keep bringing up international conquests. I don't need a passport to fuck IG type models and Ms. USA contestants ha ha ha. MASA!

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/DiorBaby

Dobbysocks76
01-15-22, 20:42
Nah, I don't have to fly to Germany or drive to TJ to fuck hot fresh 18 yo girls. There are tons of them here in the good 'ol red white and blue. You just don't know where to look. Between HX, PD, generic sites, and sugar dating, you can have your choice of the hottest 18-20 yo girls of your choosing.

Perfect example is Dior. I was one of her very first when she turned 18. I have always known her by her govt name. Not sure what happened to her Pure Demon account. It used to be active. First time I fucked her, I was like an animal. I literally tried to go a 4th time LOL. I was still rock hard but that almost virgin like pussy can't take no more and she was practically crying at the end begging me to stop. Started out as pleasure for her but towards the time she was just grimacing in pain, as you can see in the screen shot below.

I always LOL at the dudes here who keep bringing up international conquests. I don't need a passport to fuck IG type models and Ms. USA contestants ha ha ha. MASA!

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/DiorBabyDang I'd pay a nice premium for that. Too bad the profile is inactive.

Whatitis85
01-17-22, 05:08
https://twitter.com/CakkyCarmel/status/1465312994036830211

https://twitter.com/CakkyCarmel/status/1453704763292327936

Pretty wild, but looks like she's native to Los Angeles.

HookerHunter
01-17-22, 10:17
I ain't paying into her ho-ho addiction.

Pretty wild, but looks like she's native to Los Angeles.

TheMan31
01-19-22, 17:20
Don't know, don't care much. I try not to discuss the BF or the baby daddy. That topic is a boner killer. I do know a lot about her personal life but just stay out of it. As long as I get to enjoy that perfect body and deposit my sperm-free seed deep, deep inside her vise grip pussy, it's all good. Speaking of which, Nochelovebella and Sunkissedkayla are probably the best argument for getting a vasectomy. Damn if I hadn't gotten snipped, considering the amount of baby batter I have squirted inside their womb, we would be a Brady Bunch family by now ha ha ha!

Here are some of screens from one of my creampie dates with Bella just before Christmas. I am addicted to that sweet, sweet pussy LOL.What's her number?

TheMan31
01-19-22, 17:29
Don't know, don't care much. I try not to discuss the BF or the baby daddy. That topic is a boner killer. I do know a lot about her personal life but just stay out of it. As long as I get to enjoy that perfect body and deposit my sperm-free seed deep, deep inside her vise grip pussy, it's all good. Speaking of which, Nochelovebella and Sunkissedkayla are probably the best argument for getting a vasectomy. Damn if I hadn't gotten snipped, considering the amount of baby batter I have squirted inside their womb, we would be a Brady Bunch family by now ha ha ha!

Here are some of screens from one of my creampie dates with Bella just before Christmas. I am addicted to that sweet, sweet pussy LOL.Can I get her number?

GuysTT2
01-19-22, 20:34
Can I get her number?Its listed on www.buy_HXpoints.com. For sure you will find it there.

JohnDoeTwo
01-19-22, 22:15

Pretty wild, but looks like she's native to Los Angeles.She is wild LOL! Phat ass tho.

FirstClass1
01-20-22, 17:16

Pretty wild, but looks like she's native to Los Angeles.Why hook up with two beautiful girls when you can get with this huge thing that weighs the equivalent of three?

RyanLandis
01-20-22, 23:53
Why hook up with two beautiful girls when you can get with this huge thing that weighs the equivalent of three?For the price of one! Total steal.

Jedi69
01-27-22, 11:14
This one is a hardened prostitute. I've always wondered why WGs in every part of the country always do their hair this way. Who actually wants their women looking like this, other than Jamal and Tyrone??
1) They are ALL prostitutes. Even the SBs. DUH. Are you new?Believe it or not, just like my brother from another mother Jamal or Tyrone, I am a big fan of hair bun + super long fake lashes. I know I am in the minority but I actually make a special request for this "hardened" look that you two are arguing about.

Perfect example is my blonde creampie girl Ashley with the large natural boobs. Her face is so pretty I just want my camera to capture every angle and feature and sometimes her long blonde hair obscures her beauty. I get bored fucking them with the same look again and again. No worries. I also have a shit load of pics and video footage giving her creampies with her gorgeous blonde hair all the way down and also in a cute pony tail as well. Addicted to blondes LOL!

Joe2208
01-27-22, 14:23
Found another petite hottie doing CIP. Like 5'3, I'd say 105 lbs.

Awesome lay. Worked hard on top. God I love black girls.

Happy to share with senior members.

Operational
01-27-22, 16:52
Believe it or not, just like my brother from another mother Jamal or Tyrone, I am a big fan of hair bun + super long fake lashes. I know I am in the minority but I actually make a special request for this "hardened" look that you two are arguing about.

Perfect example is my blonde creampie girl Ashley with the large natural boobs. Her face is so pretty I just want my camera to capture every angle and feature and sometimes her long blonde hair obscures her beauty. I get bored fucking them with the same look again and again. No worries. I also have a shit load of pics and video footage giving her creampies with her gorgeous blonde hair all the way down and also in a cute pony tail as well. Addicted to blondes LOL!White girls with big tits that allow pretty much anything can't get better. I never got to do a BBFS double with her and the girl that is responsible for getting them kicked off HX. (Pic attached) This girl had gotten a red rating for walking out of an outcall after the guy gave her the money and Ashley was the one driving. I asked her why she was rated negative and she told me pretty much what the guy who gave her the rating DMd me so I took the chance to see her since she was admitting it. She came outside her hotel to walk me in as part of the deal. Ashley was in the room too, but couldn't work that night. 500 for an hour / creampie. 400 follow up meetings when she'd visit CA.

LngTimeMongr
01-27-22, 18:12

Happy to share with senior members.Pm me with details if you don't mind.

GuysTT2
01-27-22, 21:12
Believe it or not, just like my brother from another mother Jamal or Tyrone, I am a big fan of hair bun + super long fake lashes. I know I am in the minority but I actually make a special request for this "hardened" look that you two are arguing about.
Me too, LOL, I like them on the edgy, rough around the edges as well. Just as much as I like them cleeeeaannn and pristine.

On another note, I am not arguing with with the supremacist. Meh-puhleeze, hes not worth it. Hes just scared.

To infinity and monger on!

TempletonRat
01-27-22, 23:21

Happy to share with senior members.I think it says "Senior Member" under my name at left.

IAmGib1
01-28-22, 09:51
Me too, LOL, I like them on the edgy, rough around the edges as well. Just as much as I like them cleeeeaannn and pristine.

On another note, I am not arguing with with the supremacist. Meh-puhleeze, hes not worth it. Hes just scared.

To infinity and monger on!Do you also like that "cold hardened dead vacant stare" that certain pros have from having seen and been through too much? You will usually find it in those that have done time or been in the life too long and seen some shit.

Jedi69
01-28-22, 10:51

Awesome lay. Worked hard on top. God I love black girls.Awesome find there. I bet she's really pretty and a great fuck.

I know what you mean. I am totally addicted to skinny ebony beauties. And this addiction is getting worse over the years. There's nothing like cumming inside the sweet tight pussy of a young spinner nubian girl.

Another example is this 20 yo current regular ebony bbfscip of mine. Face is so pretty. Body is nearly perfect. She replicated at age 16. So now she is a 20 yo single mom living with her parents stuck in a dead end job while raising a clone. Baby daddy is nowhere to be found, probably dead or in prison, who knows? Tells me her loser BF is a druggie who can't get it up, and more interested in hydrocarbons than her hotness. She makes him wear a condom in the rare occasion they have sex LOL. Not me. She offers to let me CIM during her insane BBBJ but no way baby. I am saving every last drop of my semen for her sweet vaj, knowing full well I am shooting blanks. Nothing beats the sensation of cumming inside some hot young girl's tight pussy, then camping inside her wetness for 5- more minutes as you recover and your dick eventually slips out all wet and slimy as fuck ha ha ha.

Her body is outrageous, absolute perfection. Like they say, the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice! Some pics from my creampie date last week at a 40 dollar hourly motel. The manager sees me there all the time and gives me a thumbs up smile every time I show up with yet another spinner smoke show ha ha ha. Like yours, barely 105 lbs. I love these tiny girls!

RyanLandis
01-28-22, 12:38
Awesome find there. I bet she's really pretty and a great fuck.

I know what you mean. I am totally addicted to skinny ebony beauties. And this addiction is getting worse over the years. There's nothing like cumming inside the sweet tight pussy of a young spinner nubian girl.

Another example is this 20 yo current regular ebony bbfscip of mine. Face is so pretty. Body is nearly perfect. She replicated at age 16. So now she is a 20 yo single mom living with her parents stuck in a dead end job while raising a clone. Baby daddy is nowhere to be found, probably dead or in prison, who knows? Tells me her loser BF is a druggie who can't get it up, and more interested in hydrocarbons than her hotness. She makes him wear a condom in the rare occasion they have sex LOL. Not me. She offers to let me CIM during her insane BBBJ but no way baby. I am saving every last drop of my semen for her sweet vaj, knowing full well I am shooting blanks. Nothing beats the sensation of cumming inside some hot young girl's tight pussy, then camping inside her wetness for 5- more minutes as you recover and your dick eventually slips out all wet and slimy as fuck ha ha ha.

Her body is outrageous, absolute perfection. Like they say, the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice! Some pics from my creampie date last week at a 40 dollar hourly motel. The manager sees me there all the time and gives me a thumbs up smile every time I show up with yet another spinner smoke show ha ha ha. Like yours, barely 105 lbs. I love these tiny girls!Yeah, Nina Devon was my go to for about 10 yrs. So good.

Jedi69
01-28-22, 15:15
Yeah, Nina Devon was my go to for about 10 yrs. So good.Wow Nina Devon, nice! Was she BBFS?

RyanLandis
01-28-22, 16:18
Wow Nina Devon, nice! Was she BBFS?Once she knew you.

Member #6292
01-29-22, 10:22
She looks pretty good and that pussy looks nice! BBFS is available, she's stuck around a couple days so far so maybe she's staying for a little bit.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/meganmodels

TempletonRat
01-29-22, 17:42
She looks pretty good and that pussy looks nice! BBFS is available, she's stuck around a couple days so far so maybe she's staying for a little bit.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/meganmodelsFace / tits / hands could be trans.

GuysTT2
01-29-22, 21:10
Do you also like that "cold hardened dead vacant stare" that certain pros have from having seen and been through too much? You will usually find it in those that have done time or been in the life too long and seen some shit.I kinda correlate that usually with being a limp fish with zero sound and zero reaction so my initial response would be no that I don't like that "Vacant stare", (well said descriptor BTW, LOL). However, I am going to have to pay attention as I can't remember if in the past there was that vacant stare yet a responsive provider. I mean, my initial thought makes me think that it can happen. You peaked my interest in my own observations. Your thoughts??

Well done sir. LOL.

Pmanhere
01-30-22, 05:19
Face / tits / hands could be trans.What does that mean? Care to translate?

LenovoX120
01-30-22, 14:28
What does that mean? Care to translate?Unfortunately her pics are already gone, however, I think the OP is referring that she could actually be transgender.

TonyPolo
01-30-22, 16:07

Her body is outrageous, absolute perfection. Like they say, the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice! Some pics from my creampie date last week at a 40 dollar hourly motel. The manager sees me there all the time and gives me a thumbs up smile every time I show up with yet another spinner smoke show ha ha ha. Like yours, barely 105 lbs. I love these tiny girls!Willing to share her contact info?

GuysTT2
01-30-22, 23:30
Willing to share her contact info?You can get all her info and a discount code to see her at www.BUY_HXpoints.com.

Uncountable
01-31-22, 19:21
You can get all her info and a discount code to see her at www.BUY_HXpoints.com.Like an idiot, I actually followed that link to see her info and get a discount, then I read the link again, and I got it, LOL. Well played!

GuysTT2
01-31-22, 22:40
Like an idiot, I actually followed that link to see her info and get a discount, then I read the link again, and I got it, LOL. Well played!Awww man. Sorry bud. 😜.

Uup1255
01-31-22, 22:51
Has anyone been able to get in contact with Dani? I've been trying for months and only got one response in November then nothing. Has anyone heard from her recently?

IAmGib1
02-01-22, 09:33
I kinda correlate that usually with being a limp fish with zero sound and zero reaction so my initial response would be no that I don't like that "Vacant stare", (well said descriptor BTW, LOL). However, I am going to have to pay attention as I can't remember if in the past there was that vacant stare yet a responsive provider. I mean, my initial thought makes me think that it can happen. You peaked my interest in my own observations. Your thoughts??

Well done sir. LOL.In my travels I have come across a few with that "1000 yard stare". Typically in streetwalkers, hardcore pros and combat vets with PTSD. I steer clear of those because that look is very much akin to a sociopathic serial killer. There is a noticeable lack of emotion.

There is no light behind the eyes hence the hard cold dead stare. In the absence of light all that's left is darkness.

NeedaBBBJCIM
02-01-22, 14:51
Gang bang close to this area and got to screen etc.

Chidolitis
02-01-22, 15:14
Has anyone been able to get in contact with Dani? I've been trying for months and only got one response in November then nothing. Has anyone heard from her recently?After months of trying, I took another shot in the dark and she actually replied. Buuuut upon follow up she went radio silent again. So, not sure what's up tbh. But she's still around, waiting to be found.

PussyDestroyr
02-02-22, 02:43
Like an idiot, I actually followed that link to see her info and get a discount, then I read the link again, and I got it, LOL. Well played!You have a long journey ahead of you grasshopper.

Jedi69
02-02-22, 11:02
Anyone here a fan of Russian hotties? I just creampied SweetMakayla. Pale albino Russian blonde. She was on Hx briefly under a booker account then moved on to Pure Demon. This booker also hooked me up with one of the hottest spinner brunettes on Hx who is now also my UTR bbfscip regular. She also left Hx but for some reason did not migrate to PD like Makayla.

Makayla's body is amazing. No tats, beautiful eyes, sweet pussy. You better have deep pockets and several negative test results if you want to creampie hot Russian girls.

TonyPolo
02-02-22, 14:47
You can get all her info and a discount code to see her at www.BUY_HXpoints.com.I didn't, of course. Seems like it would have been more helpful to at least mention her name in his response so I could find her on HX though.

HapaBoy86
02-02-22, 21:03
Anyone here a fan of Russian hotties? I just creampied SweetMakayla. Pale albino Russian blonde. She was on Hx briefly under a booker account then moved on to Pure Demon. This booker also hooked me up with one of the hottest spinner brunettes on Hx who is now also my UTR bbfscip regular. She also left Hx but for some reason did not migrate to PD like Makayla.

Makayla's body is amazing. No tats, beautiful eyes, sweet pussy. You better have deep pockets and several negative test results if you want to creampie hot Russian girls.Try this one she Mexican and all of my boxes we're checked if ya know what I mean.

Lolonorie (Hx).

PurpleMan07
02-03-22, 00:22

Makayla's body is amazing. No tats, beautiful eyes, sweet pussy. You better have deep pockets and several negative test results if you want to creampie hot Russian girls.What's the damage? If damage cost a lot might as well book porn star via Twitter.

JackRabbitSlim
02-03-22, 16:22
I was so furious at her because the last time I saw her, she had just had pneumonia and got out of the hospital like four days ago. She claimed she was okay but pneumonia can still be contagious, for WEEKS afterwards. She didn't say anything about it and so when I got there I just left.

She is so full of shit these days and she should just retire already.

I blocked her number so she can't bother me anymoreKayilaMarie has returned for, as she says "back for a bit" after finishing medical school. Last encounter I had with her was one which was so bad that I vowed never to see her again. She cock-blocked and rushed me thru the service that I could not even complete my mission. I had never had that kind of service from her before but once was more than enough. She is now back in Van Nuys providing but will only be there thru this coming Sunday. I any of you gents are so motivated to see her again please let us if she has reverted back to the wonderful perverted sex hungry BBFS provider she used to be. I really miss that KayilaMarie.

HVOogre
02-04-22, 13:19
I was just reading this week on a popular review site that this aging film actress is currently offering BB to new clientele.

https://www.models-world.com/california/nicoleta-4/

The reviewer stated he wasn't that into it, but only after finishing the ride.

I have seen her before and the body is excellent spinner quality. I remember her being a bit of a tweaker, but still fun wants you get down to business. I'll be booking ASAP, and figured I'd give you beasts a heads-up as well.

Tjinla2001
02-04-22, 14:25
I was just reading this week on a popular review site that this aging film actress is currently offering BB to new clientele.

I have seen her before and the body is excellent spinner quality. I remember her being a bit of a tweaker, but still fun wants you get down to business. I'll be booking ASAP, and figured I'd give you beasts a heads-up as well.I saw her 15 or 20 years ago and penetration was covered. I did her before Tiger Woods. I imagine Tiger went in bareback.

GoodBoy88
02-04-22, 16:07

I have seen her before and the body is excellent spinner quality. I remember her being a bit of a tweaker, but still fun wants you get down to business. I'll be booking ASAP, and figured I'd give you beasts a heads-up as well.Nice share, she looks good in those photos but I wonder how old those pics are. In my experience the ladies on models-world literally never update photos ever. The other things is her stats don't make logical sense. 34 ddd 26″ 35″ at 4'8 and she weighs 118 lbs!? EH!? Naw, she couldn't be that thin at that height and weigh that much, something is off, she's got to be more curvy than those pics suggest because 118 lbs at that height isn't spinner anything.

Also I'm calling BS on that reviewer who claimed she just jumped on him bare, that user writes like a 12yr old has almost no prior history and that review doesn't line up at all with any of the other reviews. Everyone else confirmed she puts a cover on before any FS so why would she suddenly go bare on him at no additional cost, no way that happened :/

IAmGib1
02-04-22, 16:13

I have seen her before and the body is excellent spinner quality. I remember her being a bit of a tweaker, but still fun wants you get down to business. I'll be booking ASAP, and figured I'd give you beasts a heads-up as well.

Interesting. Anyone else verify BBFS from Nevada / Nicoletta on this review board? I read the review on the other board and think you should consider the source before you believe what they say. However, since that other board reviewer has only two reviews. I would need corroborating testimony from a more credible source than that. Someone with a trach record.

Especially since I saw Nevada 2-3 yrs. ago and she was a hot milf, with a nice shapely body and pretty face. She could give most 20 somethings a run for their money. Yes, she was a porn star and has been around. She was in a nice clean apartment and her bedroom where we did the deed was clean to CFS, BBJ, DATY, 69 were all on the menu and enjoyed.

Do note that she is not 4' 8" LOL. She was 5" 7" or so when I saw her. Her modelsworld ad is wrong.

Things may have changed - who knows?

GuysTT2
02-05-22, 03:09
In my travels I have come across a few with that "1000 yard stare". Typically in streetwalkers, hardcore pros and combat vets with PTSD. I steer clear of those because that look is very much akin to a sociopathic serial killer. There is a noticeable lack of emotion.

There is no light behind the eyes hence the hard cold dead stare. In the absence of light all that's left is darkness.Sucks that life brings such darkness out as a result of hardships and victimization.

IAmGib1
02-05-22, 08:05
Sucks that life brings such darkness out as a result of hardships and victimization.True, but that which does not kill you only serves to make you stronger -.

Draves
02-07-22, 13:57
True, but that which does not kill you only serves to make you stronger -.It sounds cool but usually whatever does not kill you simply breaks you down and grinds you up and makes you weak and powerless.

RyanLandis
02-07-22, 19:49
It sounds cool but usually whatever does not kill you simply breaks you down and grinds you up and makes you weak and powerless.Truth especially with the SWs. I've never came across a strong well balanced hoe. Otherwise they wouldn't be a hoe.

HeavyShooter
02-07-22, 20:27
Can anyone share kaylia contact info. Can return the favor.

IAmGib1
02-08-22, 09:27
Truth especially with the SWs. I've never came across a strong well balanced hoe. Otherwise they wouldn't be a hoe.Those that get strong are the ones that make it to another level and do not become hoes. Those that let life break them are those that you are speaking of.

Anyway enough philosophy. Has anyone banged Nicoletta recently?

Jedi69
02-08-22, 10:56
Here's a perfect example of a thousand yard stare on a working girl, as someone already pointed out whenever I post about my creampie dates with her.

Those hollow eyes are dead and she is just staring right through you.

Not many dudes unfortunately can afford to be stared down by her semi-permanent RBF.

HapaBoy86
02-08-22, 23:36
Can anyone share kaylia contact info. Can return the favor.Join hx!

What ya going to do if someone does give you here number and she ask's what's your HX handle? You say "well I don't have one", her response is who gave you my number and you say can't tell ya that.

Well, now you've just been blocked by her and either a canned response from her saying no handle "no" date"!

Or, just crickets!

BenderOver
02-09-22, 03:10
Interesting. Anyone else verify BBFS from Nevada / Nicoletta on this review board? I read the review on the other board and think you should consider the source before you believe what they say. However, since that other board reviewer has only two reviews. I would need corroborating testimony from a more credible source than that. Someone with a trach record.

Especially since I saw Nevada 2-3 yrs. ago and she was a hot milf, with a nice shapely body and pretty face. She could give most 20 somethings a run for their money. Yes, she was a porn star and has been around. She was in a nice clean apartment and her bedroom where we did the deed was clean to CFS, BBJ, DATY, 69 were all on the menu and enjoyed.

Do note that she is not 4' 8" LOL. She was 5" 7" or so when I saw her. Her modelsworld ad is wrong.

Things may have changed - who knows?Things may have changed. Who knows? What, like she got hit with Covid level osteoporosis? Or someone used a machete on her below the knees? LOL.

IAmGib1
02-09-22, 10:45
Things may have changed. Who knows? What, like she got hit with Covid level osteoporosis? Or someone used a machete on her below the knees? LOL.I was thinking more like what OP said which was drugs / meth? We all know they can take a toll on a person and relatively quickly.

BenderOver
02-09-22, 14:47
I was thinking more like what OP said which was drugs / meth? We all know they can take a toll on a person and relatively quickly.Just messing around. Her latest profile reads 5'6".

I think she got a couple of below the knee prosthetics recently.

HVOogre
02-09-22, 17:35
I was thinking more like what OP said which was drugs / meth? We all know they can take a toll on a person and relatively quickly.She's still hot. And YMMV, but she's definitely frisky if you party.

TheSpius19
02-09-22, 21:37
Here's a perfect example of a thousand yard stare on a working girl, as someone already pointed out whenever I post about my creampie dates with her.

Not many dudes unfortunately can afford to be stared down by her semi-permanent RBF.Bro, I'd LOVE her contact details. She's very much one of my types.

RyanLandis
02-09-22, 23:45
Bro, I'd LOVE her contact details. She's very much one of my types.It's soooo entertaining when the newbies hit him up for info.

Draves
02-10-22, 06:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Draves
02-10-22, 06:59

Not many dudes unfortunately can afford to be stared down by her semi-permanent RBF.That isn't a thousand yard stare. Learn what words actually mean.

ChippyH35
02-10-22, 13:18
I have her working number as well as her private number. I've personally seen her block and ignore guys who've reached out to her without going through the appropriate channels. I don't think she's cool with referrals.

Join hx!

What ya going to do if someone does give you here number and she ask's what's your HX handle? You say "well I don't have one", her response is who gave you my number and you say can't tell ya that.

Well, now you've just been blocked by her and either a canned response from her saying no handle "no" date"!

Or, just crickets!

Pooner05
02-10-22, 14:30
Hey guys! Visitor to La here and looking for recommendations! Looking for a great value (not necessarily cheapest) BBFS provider. I prefer girls more on the younger or petite side but as long as the head is great and the girl is cool I would be open to it. I'm staying near ktown so closer to that location the better. Yes I know there are all the kgirl agencies but not looking for that currently.

TheSpius19
02-10-22, 14:57
It's soooo entertaining when the newbies hit him up for info."Newbies".

I've been posting on this board since 2015. LOL.

RyanLandis
02-10-22, 18:59
"Newbies".

I've been posting on this board since 2015. LOL.Then you've clearly not been paying attention with Jedi.

DickStrange
02-10-22, 21:24
Things may have changed. Who knows? What, like she got hit with Covid level osteoporosis? Or someone used a machete on her below the knees? LOL.Know what her porn name was?.

HapaBoy86
02-11-22, 00:53
I have her working number as well as her private number. I've personally seen her block and ignore guys who've reached out to her without going through the appropriate channels. I don't think she's cool with referrals.I've seen her do that as well during pillow talk. She pulls out her cell and looks through the texts and says who the "f" is this?

Even with HX messages from guys with zero networks or maybe 2-4 but from like 3-4 years ago or all lvl 0 networks.

She has even showed me texts from newbies trying to use someone else's HX handle.

TempletonRat
02-11-22, 01:40
Hey guys! Visitor to La here and looking for recommendations! Looking for a great value (not necessarily cheapest) BBFS provider. I prefer girls more on the younger or petite side but as long as the head is great and the girl is cool I would be open to it. I'm staying near ktown so closer to that location the better. Yes I know there are all the kgirl agencies but not looking for that currently.If you are looking for a non-K girl BBFS, you're looking at paying significantly more. Maybe double.

KoolKeith323
02-11-22, 02:35
She's on Tinder probably robbing.She added more new pics.

Jedi69
02-11-22, 10:04
Bro, I'd LOVE her contact details. She's very much one of my types.

It's soooo entertaining when the newbies hit him up for info.https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MariahRenee --Here you go, since I am feeling generous today. Don't get used to it.

Speaking of generous, it appears our fav creampie cutie from Pasadena has been generous with her carbs in Eastern Europe, She has packed on generous pandemic pounds. Or if you want to go metric, she added several Kovid Kilos LOL. Her page is filled with nothing but pictures of high calorie junk like KFC and Starbucks.

So if she does return to the States, don't expect to bbfscip the same anorexic Hungarian Hottie with the huge fake titties. If she does come back and you guys want to pound that generous ass, make sure you review Jane here in the Los Angeles Bareback Beauties Forum where she belongs.

Sure you can post in that "other" Jane thread. But you will only find jealousy and misery there. Yuck!

TempletonRat
02-11-22, 17:48
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MariahRenee --Here you go, since I am feeling generous today. Don't get used to it.

Speaking of generous, it appears our fav creampie cutie from Pasadena has been generous with her carbs in Eastern Europe, She has packed on generous pandemic pounds. Or if you want to go metric, she added several Kovid Kilos LOL. Her page is filled with nothing but pictures of high calorie junk like KFC and Starbucks.

So if she does return to the States, don't expect to bbfscip the same anorexic Hungarian Hottie with the huge fake titties. If she does come back and you guys want to pound that generous ass, make sure you review Jane here in the Los Angeles Bareback Beauties Forum where she belongs.

Sure you can post in that "other" Jane thread. But you will only find jealousy and misery there. Yuck!Thank you for fussing out her face #nothot.

Awergin1
02-11-22, 18:51
Thank you for fussing out her face #nothot.I don't think she has an ugly face. It looks better in person than in pics imo. Her makeup job is super sussy.

HapaBoy86
02-11-22, 21:13
She added more new pics.Damn, the Persian is back and always been shady as f*ck!

HapaBoy86
02-12-22, 01:38
There is still plenty of BBFS on HX old and new gals still giving it up. Cash is still king when they need $ for that new Iphone13.

Seen plenty of the ones I'm in good standing with lately and have bagged several new ones.

Just got to always ask in person "never" in the first message.

Just a few I saw recently and not mentioning several since many people can't do there own investigative work and want handouts for free. Can't believe I saw Jizzablle for the 18th time, JWM again and again and again, Gemma again and again, Just Holly again and again, and several newbies I'm hoarding just for myself!

Seen so many gals who left hx for pee dee lately as well.

GuysTT2
02-12-22, 01:55
Can anyone share kaylia contact info. Can return the favor.I'll deal you a solid. If you go to this website, she has her personal and also HX phone number. You can get a 30% off coupon code when you go to this site. Don't share it with anyone! Go to. www.buy_HX_POINTS.com.

ROCKIN coupon code.

Member #6292
02-12-22, 12:42
Booker texts to let me know a cute looking blonde girl was available. Scheduled an appts with her then Went to location and then got the same old, she bailed story and then said they had another chick. Some black chick but I wanted Katrina, so I left.

ChrisPoontang
02-12-22, 22:49
Booker texts to let me know a cute looking blonde girl was available. Scheduled an appts with her then Went to location and then got the same old, she bailed story and then said they had another chick. Some black chick but I wanted Katrina, so I left.This happens ALOT. I mean A LOT.

The funny thing is that it ONLY happens once you are sitting in the parking lot of the carriage inn. Stiff as a coffin nail. It never happens when you are still sitting at home.

Plus the "switch" is always lame as well.

He tried that shit with the "switch" being that skinny Asian meth granny named Amy.

I told the booker I wouldn't bone her for free with Jedi69's little dick. Much less paying and using my big hammer. And left.

HVOogre
02-13-22, 02:27
Know what her porn name was?.Holly Sampson.

TheSpius19
02-13-22, 19:23
Holly Sampson.I had an all night outcall session with Holly Sampson way back in 2003. She was INCREDIBLE back then. Just young and firm as fuck.

There's a part of me (you know which part) that is curious to see her again. 19 years later.

You know. For science. LOL.

TheSpius19
02-13-22, 19:23
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MariahRenee --Here you go, since I am feeling generous today. Don't get used to it.

Sure you can post in that "other" Jane thread. But you will only find jealousy and misery there. Yuck!I won't get used to it.

But at the same time, muchas gracias.

PlayingJsea
02-14-22, 14:45
Anyone got any intel on some hot BBFS girls in the Palm Springs area? Willing to swap intel on Portland / Seattle girls.

HapaBoy86
02-14-22, 20:30
Anyone got any intel on some hot BBFS girls in the Palm Springs area? Willing to swap intel on Portland / Seattle girls.I know of 2 MILF gals but they're on HX.

But majority of girls or gals is PM or PD are mostly late 20's, mid 30's and early 40's and even a few 50 why / o I know of.

But the two bare I know from HX you have to be longtime clients of!

Also, I looked at your profile and posts majority are asking question's not really giving solid intel on bare services. Yes, I've been to Seattle and have seen plenty of girls from low tier 200 hr to 1 k hr.

Post more bare intel that is credible if that's what you want not "this willing to swap".

Too many guys from different cities come into Socal and ask for the world but when it comes time to reverse the asking. I've been burned to many times from guys so I don't swap per se unless I know you personally. I swap info with guys who are in the know of Kgirls in Bellevue since I personally know them. And, we're the fe of the league guys who we're not taken down!

Yes, there we're a few guys who we're in the League in Bellevue "who" we're never investigated by the le or given the metal cuffs.

Barebacking
02-15-22, 04:54
I won't get used to it.

But at the same time, muchas gracias.If you would have scrolled more through this forum you'd have seen that she has been talked a lot about on here. She went from 2-300 to charging 600. LOL. She's hot but she's not THAT hot.

FrankSmith666
02-15-22, 19:27

Her body is outrageous, absolute perfection. Like they say, the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice! Some pics from my creampie date last week at a 40 dollar hourly motel. The manager sees me there all the time and gives me a thumbs up smile every time I show up with yet another spinner smoke show ha ha ha. Like yours, barely 105 lbs. I love these tiny girls!Any chance you would share her info? Thanks.

CoolGuy818
02-17-22, 17:28
Any chance you would share her info? Thanks.LOL he won't.

CoolGuy818
02-17-22, 17:42
So I saw Raven at QOD a couple times this past weekend. Definitely my new ATF. Skinny / petite, small pierced titties, but her ass was juicy af. Lots of kissing, DATY, DATO on her, and she slid me in raw during camel slide. Pussy is tight, wet, and tasty. I even got her to squirt a couple times. We fucked in missionary, cowgirl, and doggy. We also did 69 and this girl uses lots of spit and is a throat goat LOL. I came inside her and she begged for it. This girl loves to fuck. Definitely my new favorite.

Unfortunately I'm moving in a couple weeks so I won't be able to see her next time she visits LA. Fortunately, I won't be far from where she lives so I can just drive over to meet and fuck her.

Jbjb1983
02-17-22, 18:21
So I saw Raven at QOD a couple times this past weekend. Definitely my new ATF. Skinny / petite, small pierced titties, but her ass was juicy af. Lots of kissing, DATY, DATO on her, and she slid me in raw during camel slide. Pussy is tight, wet, and tasty. I even got her to squirt a couple times. We fucked in missionary, cowgirl, and doggy. We also did 69 and this girl uses lots of spit and is a throat goat LOL. I came inside her and she begged for it. This girl loves to fuck. Definitely my new favorite.

Unfortunately I'm moving in a couple weeks so I won't be able to see her next time she visits LA. Fortunately, I won't be far from where she lives so I can just drive over to meet and fuck her.She looks hott! I like to tattoos! Whats the total damage? 5 $$? I hope to see her when she's back.

Dlee9753
02-17-22, 18:42

Unfortunately I'm moving in a couple weeks so I won't be able to see her next time she visits LA. Fortunately, I won't be far from where she lives so I can just drive over to meet and fuck her.Did she say when she's coming back to LA? I only check HX occasionally and missed her tour by a week-- Was bummed based on her photos and now even more so based on your report.

HapaBoy86
02-17-22, 18:47
Did she say when she's coming back to LA? I only check HX occasionally and missed her tour by a week-- Was bummed based on her photos and now even more so based on your report.Maybe you should see QOD girls more often and not just whenever one pops up that is potential bare or not?.

I frequent QOD alot and I get a text whenever a specific gal comes back!

HeavyShooter
02-18-22, 03:15
Seen Kayila recently. Save your time. She's seems off. Would not get off her phone.

PussyDestroyr
02-18-22, 05:27
Maybe you should see QOD girls more often and not just whenever one pops up that is potential bare or not?.

I frequent QOD alot and I get a text whenever a specific gal comes back!What is the QOD handle on Hx?

Dlee9753
02-18-22, 08:26
Maybe you should see QOD girls more often and not just whenever one pops up that is potential bare or not?.

I frequent QOD alot and I get a text whenever a specific gal comes back!Maybe you shouldn't assume why I'm interested in Raven?

My interest in her was based on her photos, the reports of her "nice ass" and her being a "throat goat".

I have seen many QOD girls BB and that is not even top 3 of why I am interested in Raven.

I'm not going to waste my time and money on girls with less flattering photos and less flattering reviews just for a faster text reply from Dahlia. Especially since she's often wrong about when a girl comes back or if she even does.

Tirachinitas
02-18-22, 10:16
Has anyone been able to get in contact with Dani? I've been trying for months and only got one response in November then nothing. Has anyone heard from her recently?Saw your post and texted her to see if she replied. She did in like 20 minutes, made the appointment and performed a quadruple insemination inside her white love hole last night. How many times have you seen her? Maybe she is giving regulars priority.

DannyFknKay
02-18-22, 15:01
Anyone got any intel on some hot BBFS girls in the Palm Springs area? Willing to swap intel on Portland / Seattle girls.Allycat on HX is out in Palm Springs / Palm Desert. She's a MILF with big fake boobs that loves to rim and get BBFS vag and anal. Not sure she's quite the definition of "hot BBFS girl" but she's still a good time. She hasn't posted on HX in a while but might still be available.

About 45 minutes away in Colton is Jessie at LV massage. Great big ass and tits but "hot" is subjective.

Uup1255
02-18-22, 16:02
Saw your post and texted her to see if she replied. She did in like 20 minutes, made the appointment and performed a quadruple insemination inside her white love hole last night. How many times have you seen her? Maybe she is giving regulars priority.I've seen three times before. So I don't know if that counts as a regular. Always felt that I left on good terms with her. The one time she replied in November she just asks to confirm my name and I did but never heard back. Is she still using the same 424 number?

CoolGuy818
02-18-22, 17:57
She looks hott! I like to tattoos! Whats the total damage? 5 $$? I hope to see her when she's back.Super hot. And really cool. Total was 300. I never give extra for BBFS, if they ask for extra I just wrap up. YMMV obviously.

Did she say when she's coming back to LA? I only check HX occasionally and missed her tour by a week-- Was bummed based on her photos and now even more so based on your report.She did not. She said she might, but wasn't sure.

I frequent QOD alot and I get a text whenever a specific gal comes back!The booker texts me when the girls I like are available. They also hit me up with the newbies LOL. Once you're a regular, they start letting you know who's in before they post online.

What is the QOD handle on Hx?QueenofDenyle.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/QueenOfDenyle

Pmanhere
02-18-22, 18:04

Unfortunately I'm moving in a couple weeks so I won't be able to see her next time she visits LA. Fortunately, I won't be far from where she lives so I can just drive over to meet and fuck her.With the squirting and the amount of body art she reminds me of the pornstar Bonnie Rotten. If only Raven was an anal queen!

CoolGuy818
02-18-22, 18:31
With the squirting and the amount of body art she reminds me of the pornstar Bonnie Rotten. If only Raven was an anal queen!I'm not particularly into anal unless the girl wants and asks for it. She definitely did not mind my tongue and fingers in her ass so maybe she's into anal?

Member #6369
02-20-22, 16:41
She's becoming more difficult to get it from. If you haven't seen her in a while she will turn you down for it. She might also doubt you when you tell her how much you left her. Since she's been posting more frequently she seems to be having a more difficult time getting booked probably because guys have caught on to her unwillingness to do it and she no longer looks as attractive as her touched up pics might lead one to believe since she has aged considerably.

HapaBoy86
02-22-22, 22:50
She's becoming more difficult to get it from. If you haven't seen her in a while she will turn you down for it. She might also doubt you when you tell her how much you left her. Since she's been posting more frequently she seems to be having a more difficult time getting booked probably because guys have caught on to her unwillingness to do it and she no longer looks as attractive as her touched up pics might lead one to believe since she has aged considerably.Are you a lowball spender cause I have seen her and she still gives me whatever "I want"!

I've seen and she shows me the texts and HX handles of guys who are seriously cheap who beg and cry because they don't get something.

HapaBoy86
02-22-22, 22:58
Recently saw Charlie, Stella, Lola all from hx for some raw action! Might cost a little more since two of them "want" papers but when ya flash some real cash they buckle!

Do your own legwork and investigation to get it from them and rest of there handles.

It's still so easy to get some raw action on hx and even a few newbies just confirmed appts with the next few days.

Plus, JWM and Liz might be a little thick right now they love getting dicked raw!

Ratrod
02-23-22, 10:01
Recently saw Charlie, Stella, Lola all from hx for some raw action! Might cost a little more since two of them "want" papers but when ya flash some real cash they buckle!

Do your own legwork and investigation to get it from them and rest of there handles.

It's still so easy to get some raw action on hx and even a few newbies just confirmed appts with the next few days.

Plus, JWM and Liz might be a little thick right now they love getting dicked raw!There is many may I ask exact handle.

Member #6369
02-23-22, 11:03
Are you a lowball spender cause I have seen her and she still gives me whatever "I want"!

I've seen and she shows me the texts and HX handles of guys who are seriously cheap who beg and cry because they don't get something.I just hadn't seen her consistently in a while.

BbfsMaster2020
02-23-22, 14:27
There is many may I ask exact handle.Drove up to LA for the week, I'll check out Stella. I think on TER she shows Greek on menu. Hoping it's as hyped for the review.

Any intel on kgirls BBFS young preferably with great service these days?

BigBear818
02-23-22, 22:00
Allison is definitely a good time when I'm with her. She was smoking hot back in 2008-2009 but is still fairly attractive even though she put on some weight over the years. She would encourage me with enthusiasm to go in all 3 holes (BBFS of course) and leave a creampie in each of them. If she still has the same looks as she did back in 2009 and lived close to my area, I would be seeing her on a daily bases.

Allycat on HX is out in Palm Springs / Palm Desert. She's a MILF with big fake boobs that loves to rim and get BBFS vag and anal. Not sure she's quite the definition of "hot BBFS girl" but she's still a good time. She hasn't posted on HX in a while but might still be available.

About 45 minutes away in Colton is Jessie at LV massage. Great big ass and tits but "hot" is subjective.

Guy456
02-24-22, 00:09
I'd been bb with a few ladies recently, took a break and then started feeling a sharp stinging pain on junior. I got checked and tested positive for chlamydia. The chlamydia took a couple weeks to affect me. It's not as painful as gonorrhea but it still sucks, I've caught both. I'm probably going to switch to CBJ's and CFS from now on, as I don't want to risk getting either again.

Maybe these painful infections could be reduced if people would wash with hot water, clean towels and antibacterial soap after each time, it might help. I've noticed that a lot of the ladies I've been with don't bother cleaning up after bb. And when I would ask to clean myself up there would often be no clean towels, usually there would be some previously used damp towel that was just developing bacteria. I suggest bringing antibacterial body wipes to each session and use them to clean her up before the fun begins. Stay safe everyone.

GuysTT2
02-24-22, 01:40

There is many may I ask exact handle.SMH, wow. Com'on.

HapaBoy86
02-24-22, 02:23
Allison is definitely a good time when I'm with her. She was smoking hot back in 2008-2009 but is still fairly attractive even though she put on some weight over the years. She would encourage me with enthusiasm to go in all 3 holes (BBFS of course) and leave a creampie in each of them. If she still has the same looks as she did back in 2009 and lived close to my area, I would be seeing her on a daily bases.She can be a little rough if your new or very raw to this lifestyle since she been around for a long time. But, yeah good old Soccer Mom whispered to me many times all moles our for your pleasure.

Or, been times where she would say F*ck my ass baby and cum "deep" in my ass I want to feel your Hot cum shoot up into my ass. I sure did many times and her vajayjay.

Soccer Mom's rule. Haha.

RegularPlayer
02-24-22, 02:57

Plus, JWM and Liz might be a little thick right now they love getting dicked raw!An you provide link to gals on HX a lot them have similar names. Will be in town and could use the info thanks.

Eddy68
02-24-22, 09:11
I'd been bb with a few ladies recently, took a break and then started feeling a sharp stinging pain on junior. I got checked and tested positive for chlamydia. The chlamydia took a couple weeks to affect me. It's not as painful as gonorrhea but it still sucks, I've caught both. I'm probably going to switch to CBJ's and CFS from now on, as I don't want to risk getting either again.

Maybe these painful infections could be reduced if people would wash with hot water, clean towels and antibacterial soap after each time, it might help. I've noticed that a lot of the ladies I've been with don't bother cleaning up after bb. And when I would ask to clean myself up there would often be no clean towels, usually there would be some previously used damp towel that was just developing bacteria. I suggest bringing antibacterial body wipes to each session and use them to clean her up before the fun begins. Stay safe everyone.Who did you raw dog?

I've been raw dogging since 19 I don't get tested because what's the point LOL.

PussyDestroyr
02-24-22, 10:47

Maybe these painful infections could be reduced if people would wash with hot water, clean towels and antibacterial soap after each time, it might help. I've noticed that a lot of the ladies I've been with don't bother cleaning up after bb. And when I would ask to clean myself up there would often be no clean towels, usually there would be some previously used damp towel that was just developing bacteria. I suggest bringing antibacterial body wipes to each session and use them to clean her up before the fun begins. Stay safe everyone.I agree, why some of girls don't wash immediately after a dude dumps cum in them is beyond me. This is a key reason I like korgs. They always wash before and after usually. I have never had 1 issue with kgirls because of this process.

Tjinla2001
02-24-22, 12:15
I agree, why some of girls don't wash immediately after a dude dumps cum in them is beyond me. This is a key reason I like korgs. They always wash before and after usually. I have never had 1 issue with kgirls because of this process.It is well documented that kimchee has curative powers. Although the K girls often have terrible breath, there boxes are always fresh and smell like a meadow after a rain. That's the main reason they don't get the full blow AIDs and these other terrible diseases.

TreasureHunter
02-24-22, 16:25
After reading what our good brother Guy45 wrote I figured I would share some tips with the group for those that love BB. STD rates for the state of California are up 40% since 2013. A good portion of clinics had to shut down during COVID or diverted all of their resources to fighting C-19. A lot of girls lost options for getting treatment. In order to look out for yourself and to be courteous to others use the tips below to stay safe. If others have additional tips feel free to add them. Maybe it can become a sticky.

1.) Always urinate after sex. ALWAYS. This help with flushing your urethra of any bacteria or germs. I don't care if you have to stand there for 5 minutes until you do, so be sure to drink plenty of water beforehand or bring a bottle of water with you to ensure your bladder is full.

2.) Bring a cleanup kit with you of alcohol wipes, mouth wash, and antibacterial gel. Make sure to give your Johnson a thorough cleaning after the deed is done and rinse your mouth if you kissed or went down on her. This external cleaning helps prevent with skin-to-skin contact STDs like genital warts and herpes.

3.) Take Supplements.

I take a whole host of supplements but a basic stack for BB activity is below:

Multivitamin: One specifically for men.

D-mannose & Cranberry extract: they prevent certain kinds of bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract and causing infection.

Saw Palmetto: supplement for urinary symptoms associated the prostate gland.

Vitamin D3: fights infections and helps with immune system disorders.

Vitamin C: helps to boost many parts of the immune system.

Drink at a minimum 8 glasses a day. Keep your urinary tract and bladder flushed.

4.) Home STD kits. You can order them in advance and keep them on hand. You pee in a cup and ship them back. Get the results in 2 to 3 days plus prescriptions if needed. Letsgetchecked.com is a good one.

5.) Invest in good condoms. Don't be cheap. Kimono condoms is one brand that gives a next to bare feeling. Sometimes you will have a feeling or see something that makes you say to yourself that it's probably not a good idea to go bare with this girl. Listen to that feeling! So have a good condom on hand that will still allow for an enjoyable experience but keep you from being reckless.

Things to look out for:

A.) She has poor hygiene, especially the condition of her teeth and nails? Use the condom.

B.) Bad vaginal odor? Use the condom?

C.) Signs of infection or weird discharge? Use the condom?

D.) Still leaking semen from the last guy? Use the condom.

We all want to enjoy ourselves out there so let's have each other's back. Be safe gentlemen.

ChrisPoontang
02-24-22, 20:07
A.) She has poor hygiene, especially the condition of her teeth and nails? Use the condom.

B.) Bad vaginal odor? Use the condom?

C.) Signs of infection or weird discharge? Use the condom?

D.) Still leaking semen from the last guy? Use the condom.

We all want to enjoy ourselves out there so let's have each other's back. Be safe gentlemen.I assume you didn't include "E. She is a drug user? Use a condom" because A thru E would immediately exclude 97% of prostitutes in LA including HX, the AMPs, the street crawlers and megapersonals.

Californiano13
02-25-22, 12:16
I assume you didn't include "E. She is a drug user? Use a condom" because A thru E would immediately exclude 97% of prostitutes in LA including HX, the AMPs, the street crawlers and megapersonals.Great public service information. Observation and common sense go a long way. To bad one can't identify a known health scourge provider.

ChrisPoontang
02-25-22, 21:13
Great public service information. Observation and common sense go a long way. To bad one can't identify a known health scourge provider.This one is a scourge:

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Santa_monica

I picked her up on Western Ave a few years ago. Didn't notice anything funny about her at first. Car dated her each time with CIP for $80. I would completely unload inside her.

Turned her onto HX and gave her her first review she used an earlier HX name not santa_monica. Monica is her first name. She went from cardating on western ave to doing incalls in the valley.

Saw her at an SFV incall and she goes into the bathroom when I arrive. Spends like 30 minutes in there. Walks out and the smell came into the room and caught my nose hairs on fire. Worst smell ever. It was dookie mixed with natural chemicals. No way I could perform so I left. Figured I'd caught her on a bad day so tried a month or two later. Same thing. Bathroom for 30 min followed by funk. Left again.

An HX guy emailed me about my review and asked me if I'd noticed the mountain of needles in the bathroom. I told him no. Send me back a pic he took with her passed out on the shitter with you know what on her arm and sent me a about a trip a clinic in Hollywood he had to make after seeing her.

I blocked her numbers and got checked myself. It had been months since I seen her (I was clean) but I suspect she was riding the horse when I was shooting load in her on Western Ave.

I'm not worried about Grannies at AMPs taking countless bare loads (I think it keeps them young actually). Its the one like Monica that play with needles that scare me and should be considered the scourge of all pussy mongers.

BigBear818
02-26-22, 21:31
She can be a little rough if your new or very raw to this lifestyle since she been around for a long time. But, yeah good old Soccer Mom whispered to me many times all moles our for your pleasure.

Or, been times where she would say F*ck my ass baby and cum "deep" in my ass I want to feel your Hot cum shoot up into my ass. I sure did many times and her vajayjay.

Soccer Mom's rule. Haha.Yes sir, I still get turned on just thinking about my past experience with this fine older MILF / gilf and emptying my baby batter inside each of her holes as she encourages me to leave it in as I'm ejaculating inside her. She even ate my ass out (DATO) just to get me turned on faster which I appreciated. I wish my sb on the side was just as nasty as this soccer mom, woooo! (in my Ric Flair voice).

Eddy68
02-27-22, 07:22
This one is a scourge:

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Santa_monica

I picked her up on Western Ave a few years ago. Didn't notice anything funny about her at first. Car dated her each time with CIP for $80. I would completely unload inside her.

Turned her onto HX and gave her her first review she used an earlier HX name not santa_monica. Monica is her first name. She went from cardating on western ave to doing incalls in the valley.

Saw her at an SFV incall and she goes into the bathroom when I arrive. Spends like 30 minutes in there. Walks out and the smell came into the room and caught my nose hairs on fire. Worst smell ever. It was dookie mixed with natural chemicals. No way I could perform so I left. Figured I'd caught her on a bad day so tried a month or two later. Same thing. Bathroom for 30 min followed by funk. Left again.

An HX guy emailed me about my review and asked me if I'd noticed the mountain of needles in the bathroom. I told him no. Send me back a pic he took with her passed out on the shitter with you know what on her arm and sent me a about a trip a clinic in Hollywood he had to make after seeing her.

I blocked her numbers and got checked myself. It had been months since I seen her (I was clean) but I suspect she was riding the horse when I was shooting load in her on Western Ave.

I'm not worried about Grannies at AMPs taking countless bare loads (I think it keeps them young actually). Its the one like Monica that play with needles that scare me and should be considered the scourge of all pussy mongers.Yup I agree but no lie I had a female friend who I party with she like getting wasted and fucking a different dude every night.

So it's not only hookers that bareback it's regular women. Including girlfriends and spouses who are slurping up dudes while there dating there beta man LOL.

KoolKeith323
02-27-22, 09:46
Who did you raw dog?

I've been raw dogging since 19 I don't get tested because what's the point LOL.Now that's a problem. You could be H** and don't even know it. Continue believing that and keep on laughing.

Californiano13
02-27-22, 11:38
Yup I agree but no lie I had a female friend who I party with she like getting wasted and fucking a different dude every night.

So it's not only hookers that bareback it's regular women. Including girlfriends and spouses who are slurping up dudes while there dating there beta man LOL.Can't mention any names but the revered acronym JWM left me with a nasty surprise and I will damn sure not be back. To your health gents.

BigJinla
02-28-22, 15:35
Allison is definitely a good time when I'm with her. She was smoking hot back in 2008-2009 but is still fairly attractive even though she put on some weight over the years. She would encourage me with enthusiasm to go in all 3 holes (BBFS of course) and leave a creampie in each of them. If she still has the same looks as she did back in 2009 and lived close to my area, I would be seeing her on a daily bases.I saw her several times back in 2006/2007. She was thinner then because she had a certain habit. I saw her by the airport on one occasion and in Riverside once. Then made the mistake of having her at my apartment. She drugged me with something and when I woke up my apartment was robbed and she was gone. Having said that, if you protect yourself from being stupid like I was the sex was top notch. She dressed however you wanted and everything was on the table. The first time I was with her I pulled out a condom and she said she'll take care of it and threw it on the floor. Then guided me into her ass first with no lube. I'm not sure I ever blew a bigger load in my life. You just have to be careful and cautious with anyone you see. There is no such thing as trust.

ChrisPoontang
02-28-22, 17:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HapaBoy86
03-01-22, 00:48
So, who said Diandraa has a bf and won't comeback?

Well, she was available few days ago. LOL.

She knows where the is! LOL.

HapaBoy86
03-01-22, 00:51
Well, two thick and chunky bare babes are doing doubles Liz and babelexi on the hex.

A doubles bare session.

BigBear818
03-01-22, 02:52
I saw her several times back in 2006/2007. She was thinner then because she had a certain habit. I saw her by the airport on one occasion and in Riverside once. Then made the mistake of having her at my apartment. She drugged me with something and when I woke up my apartment was robbed and she was gone. Having said that, if you protect yourself from being stupid like I was the sex was top notch. She dressed however you wanted and everything was on the table. The first time I was with her I pulled out a condom and she said she'll take care of it and threw it on the floor. Then guided me into her ass first with no lube. I'm not sure I ever blew a bigger load in my life. You just have to be careful and cautious with anyone you see. There is no such thing as trust.Wow, sorry to hear about that, appreciate sharing your positive and negative experience about the Soccer Mom. I always did outcalls with her because it was more convenient and had someone else living with me at the time. I really don't trust anyone who is in a line of work like this because I'm aware of how shady it is behind the scenes.

KoolKeith323
03-01-22, 10:25
Well, two thick and chunky bare babes are doing doubles Liz and babelexi on the hex.

A doubles bare session.According to a few here, both are fat and fugly. Not only that, did you see the fallout between the 2 last week I think it was? I think it was Lexi that posted text message screenshots of their beef. The way ebonics was going on, both of these bitches have pimps. I know Lexi does for sure. Her dude runs her social media.

Juice1
03-01-22, 11:54
According to a few here, both are fat and fugly. Not only that, did you see the fallout between the 2 last week I think it was? I think it was Lexi that posted text message screenshots of their beef. The way ebonics was going on, both of these bitches have pimps. I know Lexi does for sure. Her dude runs her social media.I read the text message between both fat and ugly and it was hilarious and sad at the level of trash talking they said about each other and looks like their pimp had them kiss and make up. WG politics and relationships are sad and hilarious.

Member #6292
03-01-22, 16:04
So, who said Diandraa has a bf and won't comeback?

Well, she was available few days ago. LOL.

She knows where the is! LOL.Didn't see her ad, is the profile still active? Maybe she just needed to buy something and disappeared right away.

Eddy68
03-01-22, 16:30

A doubles bare session.Those are 2 rhinos I don't ever want to stick my love muscle in LOL.

HapaBoy86
03-01-22, 23:12
Didn't see her ad, is the profile still active? Maybe she just needed to buy something and disappeared right away.She is not using Hx but a low level website.

HapaBoy86
03-01-22, 23:20
There is a hx handle that offers so-called XXX stars but there more less wannabe ones. RealPornStars.

They do have gals who do offer bare services but usually over-priced but they are young and dumb.

Saw Tiffany when she first hit HX off there handle and have seen few others and I always keep in contact with them and have seen Tiff and another gal who used to be advertised from them. They been hitting me up lately since they need some cash to buy things.

And, all sessions are full blown BBFS with cip multiple shots. Even took pics but I don't share!

I always ask them to hook me up with there friends if they can and two of them have and its same full blown bare with cip sessions.

HapaBoy86
03-01-22, 23:31
Seen recently since they've already been mentioned and talked about.

MarlowDesires left hx for pd but still loves it when she gets creampied.

Jizzabelle again full creampie.

Violetslogan left hx but still available if she knows you and on other sites full creampie.

Cindystar left hx but still available if she knows you and on snapchat and few other sites.

Sheenaryder1 if good test results her pussy if nice to slide in and out of bare.

SincityTrinity -Vegas left hx but if she knows ya full on creampie session. Just enjoyed that in Vegas.

Kati. Latina nice chunky Latina enjoys when I slide jr bare inside her.

All recently saw.

Plus I saw Donnabently recently as well in SD.

She is full blown UTR and won't see anyone unless she remember you and will pay some extra.

Hobby on.

KoolKeith323
03-02-22, 02:31
Those are 2 rhinos I don't ever want to stick my love muscle in LOL.Looking at pics, they both look like they stink. Meaning a smelly kitty and ass. LOL!

Gilforama
03-02-22, 10:18
I'm a former LA punter, from years back, visiting the city again, after a long absence, and I'm looking for MILFs or better yet GILFs to fuck raw. I posted this query before on the LA MILF / gilf thread, but didn't get much feedback, so I'm posting it here. I already posted, a couple days ago, some of the LA GILFs I CIP'd years ago, on that MILF / GILF thread. I'm on the east coast and I also have some GILFs in south Florida and the northeast corridor, Boston to south of NYC, if anyone is interested.

In particular, I'd also like to get some feedback on the women in the ads in my post below, if anyone has info on them? Will they fuck raw? Are the incalls safe? Also, are there any others in Santa Monica, near LAX, or downtown, which are, unfortunately, the only areas I can get to easily, during my short visit. Thank you in advance, for any leads, gents.

Thanks, but I'm not able to easily get "behind the Orange Curtain". I'll be in town a very short time with really limited windows, and really need something in or very near LAX or Santa Monica. Or else downtown.

How about these? BBFS? Are their incalls safe? Anyone have any experience with any of these gilfy-looking women?

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4245226699?gid=a5d1db54cc60b08ee9d43e631bbf0a25

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6196258171

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4245011078

https://www.models-world.com/california/royal-ginger/

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3233761173

This touring gilf is apparently in Santa Monica now.

https://tryst.link/escort/pamela50

MisterChango
03-03-22, 17:44
I'm a former LA punter, from years back, visiting the city again, after a long absence, and I'm looking for MILFs or better yet GILFs to fuck raw. I posted this query before on the LA MILF / gilf thread, but didn't get much feedback, so I'm posting it here. I already posted, a couple days ago, some of the LA GILFs I CIP'd years ago, on that MILF / GILF thread. I'm on the east coast and I also have some GILFs in south Florida and the northeast corridor, Boston to south of NYC, if anyone is interested.

In particular, I'd also like to get some feedback on the women in the ads in my post below, if anyone has info on them? Will they fuck raw? Are the incalls safe? Also, are there any others in Santa Monica, near LAX, or downtown, which are, unfortunately, the only areas I can get to easily, during my short visit. Thank you in advance, for any leads, gents.Ginger Spice hasn't been 49 in at least a decade, maybe 2. When I saw her she was GFE but not bb and not very memorable. Definitely high on benzos.

FuelInjected
03-03-22, 19:41
Jaytheleader from PD was very delightful. She's a little difficult to get a hold of and she travels all throughout Cali. If you can manage to connect with her then don't hesitate. I had a really good time with her. She did really well taking care of me. Her breasts are perfect too. She requires test results and a tip. It's worth it. Unfortunately no cip though.

FuelInjected
03-03-22, 19:46
Plus I saw Donnabently recently as well in SD.

She is full blown UTR and won't see anyone unless she remember you and will pay some extra.Hey Hapa I'm not surprised your inbox is full. I've seen DB69 many times. How did you contact her? Please DM me.

ChrisPoontang
03-03-22, 20:45
Hey Hapa I'm not surprised your inbox is full. I've seen DB69 many times. How did you contact her? Please DM me.She's the ultimate dead fish.

I'd rather bang Lucy at F&C.

Guy456
03-04-22, 00:42
Ally the soccer mom was a no go for greek when I met her years ago. Don't assume greek is on the menu, you may need to make prior arrangements.

Lizdoesitbest looked hot when I met her. She looked like her pictures and has big natural boobs. She has evidence of having kids around the stomach. Not a GFE but definitely a PSE.

Marlow's lips are starting to look unattractive. I'd been wanting to meet her but not for 800. And since I'm no longer doing bb, except for female condoms, I don't care to pay that much.

Violet Coxxx's profiles don't last long on HX. I remember messaging her years ago and she had an attitude and was expensive. She's now transforming into a dude.

Sheena Ryder got pissed when I asked her about bb years ago, even though she's been doing bb on film for years, SMH. I remember her blasting some fool on twitter for presenting her with a fake test. You probably need a current test that the porn stars use.

Kati said no to bb over text.

Diandraa had a boyfriend when I met her years ago. I don't think she is currently active. She's had several different profiles.

Be careful friends.

Eddy68
03-04-22, 12:22
Ally the soccer mom was a no go for greek when I met her years ago. Don't assume greek is on the menu, you may need to make prior arrangements.

Lizdoesitbest looked hot when I met her. She looked like her pictures and has big natural boobs. She has evidence of having kids around the stomach. Not a GFE but definitely a PSE.

Marlow's lips are starting to look unattractive. I'd been wanting to meet her but not for 800. And since I'm no longer doing bb, except for female condoms, I don't care to pay that much.

Violet Coxxx's profiles don't last long on HX. I remember messaging her years ago and she had an attitude and was expensive. She's now transforming into a dude.

Sheena Ryder got pissed when I asked her about bb years ago, even though she's been doing bb on film for years, SMH. I remember her blasting some fool on twitter for presenting her with a fake test. You probably need a current test that the porn stars use..No lie bro Marlow when she got back into the game I was her first client in the heat of the pandemic.

Even the hotel stayed at was empty. She charged 200 I was there 2 plus hours. Bbcip. She was amazing she told me she.

Wished she knew other sites I should have never helped her get into demon website because after that she started charging.

Ridiculous prices. For 800 get yourself 2 Asian chicks at the booker and 2 massages at the parlors better.

Plus she is getting that omicron weight gain.

Barebacking
03-04-22, 16:31

Sheena Ryder got pissed when I asked her about bb years ago, even though she's been doing bb on film for years, SMH. I remember her blasting some fool on twitter for presenting her with a fake test. You probably need a current test that the porn stars use.

Kati said no to bb over text..What made you want to go back to condoms? Once I tried raw it became law!

Ratrod
03-04-22, 17:12
She's the ultimate dead fish.

I'd rather bang Lucy at F&C.What site is F & C?

Or do you have her contact info.

HapaBoy86
03-04-22, 18:47

Diandraa had a boyfriend when I met her years ago. I don't think she is currently active. She's had several different profiles.

Be careful friends.Never text a Hx chick on Hx asking for bare. If that's where ya got her # from?

As for Diandraa, if you honestly believe everything a girl say's about having a bf and stopping to lay on her back. Your probably the type that would loan a chicks thousands of dollars than in the end find out.

You we're ripped off.

Just like that guy on Hx that loaned a gal 10 k and well of course wouldn't admit that he got taken for!

Of course she is available but not on a regular basis.

Plus, if your on Hx I know of at least 10 popular girls / gals who have a bf but they just say there single.

Guy456
03-06-22, 01:25
Never text a Hx chick on Hx asking for bare. If that's where ya got her # from?

As for Diandraa, if you honestly believe everything a girl say's about having a bf and stopping to lay on her back. Your probably the type that would loan a chicks thousands of dollars than in the end find out.

You we're ripped off.

Just like that guy on Hx that loaned a gal 10 k and well of course wouldn't admit that he got taken for!

Of course she is available but not on a regular basis.

Plus, if your on Hx I know of at least 10 popular girls / gals who have a bf but they just say there single.A relative of Diandraa's who also used to provide told me about her bf. Diandraa had a more recent profile but it's now been deleted, the profile we are referring to hasn't been active in years. What makes you say of course she's available? Does she have another current profile?

BigBear818
03-08-22, 01:27

Be careful friends.I'm surprised to hear about Ally the Soccer Mom saying no for Greek. I didn't even ask to go in Greek when I was with her because it's not my thing, but she respectfully requested it and wanted me to give her a creampie finish. I must have turned her on after I left a large load inside her the 1st time because she got freaky and wanted me to go in her 2nd hole and keep going but I was drained out for the night.

Guy456
03-08-22, 03:29
What made you want to go back to condoms? Once I tried raw it became law!I hear ya brother but I'm either going to try female condoms or Japanese thin condoms from now on. I previously caught gonorrhea and recently chlamydia, I'm not trying to catch either again. My urethra has taken enough damage from both infections and I don't know how that will affect me in the future.

Guy456
03-08-22, 03:32

Be careful friends.My bad, Kati said no bb in her menu, not over text.

Surfoc815
03-08-22, 19:17
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HotFirecracker

Photos are deceiving, definitely a BBW. Met up with her in Arcadia. Agreed to 1 hour GFE with BBFS for extra donation. Should have left when she came down to meet me, again she's a bbbw, didn't even fix herself up when was wearing sweats pants and no makeup. Worst part was she was eating onion pretzels and had no toothpaste, she tried to kiss me and I pushed her away. Decided just stay for a quick BBBJ with CIM, she was cool with that. Won't ever repeat.Saw her post she was close to where I live. I Asked her is she offered a BBBJ special. She kept saying she the best. Ugh I was wrong. Should have just used my hand.

She's much larger in person. Photos are deceiving. Room was a wreck, crap everywhere also! Won't repeat!

HapaBoy86
03-09-22, 01:17
Saw her post she was close to where I live. I Asked her is she offered a BBBJ special. She kept saying she the best. Ugh I was wrong. Should have just used my hand.

She's much larger in person. Photos are deceiving. Room was a wreck, crap everywhere also! Won't repeat!Large Marge should be her Name and she is nasty and smells.

TheMan31
03-09-22, 19:54
I hear ya brother but I'm either going to try female condoms or Japanese thin condoms from now on. I previously caught gonorrhea and recently chlamydia, I'm not trying to catch either again. My urethra has taken enough damage from both infections and I don't know how that will affect me in the future.Ouch. Did you ever confront the women who gave you the STDs? I would have been pissed at those harlots.

IEdog
03-10-22, 17:32
I have seen her post on HX has anyone been able to hook you.

P with her?

Barebacking
03-12-22, 02:27
I just came across this profile https://tryst.link/escort/hillaryxxxp.

Can anyone confirm this is legit?

LAX310
03-14-22, 20:11
It's been quite sometime since I've participated. I don't play bare as much as I used to, but the pandemic and my new found idle time had me back in my old ways.

Besides HX and PD I joined a website called Fetlife a couple years ago and although it's far too much work, I've managed to meet up with at least 10 non pros who have no idea what the going rate of their holes are. I offer these women $100-$150 and they'll go raw all holes. I don't think the women on there have heard of condoms LOL.

Anywhooo. Sorry if these have been posted, but these are my recent from the last couple years list:

AmberSummers- cip.

Anitajuicy- cip.

Heyitscat- cip.

Sugarpuss4 u- cip.

Maddiesins- cip.

Lanalovelane- cip.

Randyredd- pull out.

Karina. Stallion- cip.

Ariel29- cip.

Lovelyleahh-cip.

Mary_jane4286- pull out.

MrsMagicPiranha- cip.

Sweetalexis44- cip.

Lizdoesitbest-cip.

Redheadbitch- didn't cip but I'm sure she does.

Thebabelexi- cip.

SkylarStone- cip.

Exotic-Tiffany- cip.

Summerfavors- cip.

I didn't inquire beforehand for any of these meets FYI. Just always have a little extra on me in case they're willing.

IAmGib1
03-15-22, 08:46

Can anyone confirm this is legit?COD only. I never pay a deposit. That is a ripoff in the making.

James64
03-15-22, 15:10

Can anyone confirm this is legit?In case you missed it, it's her regular rates + menu items. So, 750 for hhr BBFS.

NuttyLoon
03-17-22, 14:33
I hear ya brother but I'm either going to try female condoms or Japanese thin condoms from now on. I previously caught gonorrhea and recently chlamydia, I'm not trying to catch either again. My urethra has taken enough damage from both infections and I don't know how that will affect me in the future.I'm had one experience with gonorrhea and it's definitely something I don't want to experience again.

I also found recent articles on how resistant strains are rising, which makes me reconsider this but damn. It's like asking me to give up bacon.

AmgPhilly63
03-17-22, 17:16
It's been quite sometime since I've participated. I don't play bare as much as I used to, but the pandemic and my new found idle time had me back in my old ways.

Besides HX and PD I joined a website called Fetlife a couple years ago and although it's far too much work, I've managed to meet up with at least 10 non pros who have no idea what the going rate of their holes are. I offer these women $100-$150 and they'll go raw all holes. I don't think the women on there have heard of condoms LOL.

Anywhooo. Sorry if these have been posted, but these are my recent from the last couple years list:

AmberSummers- cip.

Anitajuicy- cip.

Heyitscat- cip.

Sugarpuss4 u- cip.

Maddiesins- cip..Thanks a million for all the effort man, but I tried searching for all these names on that website and nothing showed up. Any ideas?

Eric1972
03-17-22, 23:50
Thanks a million for all the effort man, but I tried searching for all these names on that website and nothing showed up. Any ideas?These are all Humaniplex handles.

Guy456
03-18-22, 01:47

AmberSummers- cip.

Anitajuicy- cip.

Heyitscat- cip.

Sugarpuss4 u- cip.

Maddiesins- cip.

Lanalovelane- cip.

Randyredd- pull out.

Karina. Stallion- cip.

Ariel29- cip.

Lovelyleahh-cip.

Mary_jane4286- pull out.

MrsMagicPiranha- cip.

Sweetalexis44- cip.

Lizdoesitbest-cip.

Thebabelexi- cip.

SkylarStone- cip.

Exotic-Tiffany- cip.

Summerfavors- cip.

I didn't inquire beforehand for any of these meets FYI. Just always have a little extra on me in case they're willing.Back when I was doing bb SkylarStone was a no go. She was a clock watcher too.

MisterChango
03-18-22, 13:38

AmberSummers- cip.

Anitajuicy- cip.

Heyitscat- cip.

Sugarpuss4 u- cip.

Maddiesins- cip.

Lanalovelane- cip.

Randyredd- pull out.

Karina. Stallion- cip.

Ariel29- cip.

Lovelyleahh-cip.

Mary_jane4286- pull out.

MrsMagicPiranha- cip.

Sweetalexis44- cip.

Lizdoesitbest-cip.

Thebabelexi- cip.

SkylarStone- cip.

Exotic-Tiffany- cip.

Summerfavors- cip.

I didn't inquire beforehand for any of these meets FYI. Just always have a little extra on me in case they're willing.Ambersummers was a condom holder / checker and not ugly. That's why she doesn't show her face in pics. Super clock watcher too. From other guys on HX who didn't listen to my warnings they all got the same treatment I did. Same with Mary Jane she's cool but she's a rubber choker.

HapaBoy86
03-18-22, 19:22
Ambersummers was a condom holder / checker and not ugly. That's why she doesn't show her face in pics. Super clock watcher too. From other guys on HX who didn't listen to my warnings they all got the same treatment I did. Same with Mary Jane she's cool but she's a rubber choker.If you're a fist time customer within the last year yo ain't getting the natural slide in.

There only allowing past customers who are in good standing with them who can get the natural.

Have seen ever one mentioned and even the ones you mentioned and I still get it the natural slide plus tip.

Except I won't see that fat BMW Ariel she is a con artist.

Heyitscat, lets just say sour smell down the hatch!

GimmeMoreHead
03-18-22, 20:45
Ambersummers was a condom holder / checker and not ugly. That's why she doesn't show her face in pics. Super clock watcher too. From other guys on HX who didn't listen to my warnings they all got the same treatment I did. Same with Mary Jane she's cool but she's a rubber choker.I hit Ambersummers a few times when she first popped up on HX. Easy Bbfscip every visit. Then she started hosting out of Hwood and I never saw her again. Not driving that far LOL.

CreamFire
03-19-22, 17:19

Unfortunately I'm moving in a couple weeks so I won't be able to see her next time she visits LA. Fortunately, I won't be far from where she lives so I can just drive over to meet and fuck her.I have her scheduled for tomorrow and was wondering if anybody else got the same VIP treatment?

HapaBoy86
03-19-22, 19:12
The reason why many of the BBFS ladies on hx are not admitting anymore cause they read the blogs and and don't want to get caught up in the drama or bullshit!

Once you get outed a ladies inbox blows up from 3-5 hx messages a day to couple dozen. Plus, the lowballers and dipshits that try to say I should get BBFS for free or I will spread rumors about you.

I've read the messages that some guys have sent and "their" HX handles and many of them are in there 30,40 and even 50's. Bunch of losers and who probably could never get play unless the.

Pay for it. The ladies show me since I they have trust in me.

Many of the BBFS ladies still offer but will allow it to only previous customers not to the newbies since they don't know them or trust them.

BBFS is still very much available on HX still but you got to STFU if you get and don't say anything.

TonyRockyHorro
03-19-22, 21:40
I have her scheduled for tomorrow and was wondering if anybody else got the same VIP treatment?Is it a place of a HX handle? Let me know as I would like to sample the goods.

HapaBoy86
03-19-22, 22:20
I have her scheduled for tomorrow and was wondering if anybody else got the same VIP treatment?You need to remember one thing and that every girl is YMMV!

When you walk into any appt the girl will check you out from head to toe, good looking or avg looking or WTF ugly, fat or skinny or husky, big tool or small tool, how you're dressed, cleanliness.

And of course smell (nice or sweaty / stinky).

That determines alot of factors on what you might get based on her perception of you? If she says to herself hot digity damn this guys is delicious or damn this fat f*ck ugly mofo only going to get half of my energy.

Many of the QOD gals are hit and miss when it comes to extras and like myself and several others have said extras are there to be taken but it depends on the connection of you and her?

MadderMax
03-20-22, 09:22
Jizzabelle 02-25-2022.

Long Beach.

Private Apt. , decent spot, shower available.

L: 4/10.30-40 lbs heavier than any photos or videos. It's her in the photos, but these are pretty old. MILF, GND type, taller (5'7" Big-girl, B-C cups, looked natural. Shaved pussy.

A: 8/10 Nice attitude, friendly, not a clock watcher, very accommodating. Easy to contact and set up the appointment.

S: 7/10. DFK, BBBJ, DT, BLS, Rimming on me, DATY, mutual nipple play, BBFS, CIP, Mish, Doggie. NO MSOG for me, but it was probably available.

E: 3 for HR no upsell.

Are: No. Not my body type. (BTW, why does "RR: turn to "Are".

Long Story.

I had a need for a tall skinny sport fuck, so I started scoping out Jizzabelle. I knew she was on the more mature end of the spectrum for me (I do love tiny PYTs), but her body type and level of performance in her photos and videos were the scratch to my itch.

Set-up was easy and went smoothly. Her private location is not far from the ocean in Long Beach, in a fairly decent neighborhood (but this was during the day, so not sure what it's like at night). Parking was fairly easy and the walk up did not seem to raise any flags with the neighbors.

When the door opened I nearly walked. She was about 30-40 lbs heavier than her photos. But I'd driven a long way and needed to get fucked, so I made the split-second decsion to stay. We made some small talk as I dropped off the donation on her bedroom desk. I hopped into the shower.

The session was okay, but I had a hard time getting into it due to her size. She does give great oral, DT, BBBJ, BLS and some very good, prolonged rimming on me. I switched to DATY to get things lubed-up. Nice hygiene. No issues there.

We switched again. This time to mish. We went on for a while, DFKing, and sucking on each other's nipples. Even with all the action, I could feel myself starting to lose my hard-on, so we switched to Doggie. I had to close my eyes and picture some of my past sessions. That worked and I blew my load into her pussy.

We talked for a bit, then I was off to the shower once more, then left. Total time, 45 minutes.

I would recommend her to guys who like bigger women, because she is really nice and her service was pretty decent. And her rimming skills were pretty good.

Eric1972
03-20-22, 14:24
You need to remember one thing and that every girl is YMMV!

When you walk into any appt the girl will check you out from head to toe, good looking or avg looking or WTF ugly, fat or skinny or husky, big tool or small tool, how you're dressed, cleanliness.

And of course smell (nice or sweaty / stinky).

That determines alot of factors on what you might get based on her perception of you? If she says to herself hot digity damn this guys is delicious or damn this fat f*ck ugly mofo only going to get half of my energy.

Many of the QOD gals are hit and miss when it comes to extras and like myself and several others have said extras are there to be taken but it depends on the connection of you and her?Not to mention: it is sometimes considered an extra service requiring an extra tip, like an extra $100+! YMMV.

ChrisPoontang
03-20-22, 15:49
Jizzabelle 02-25-2022.

Are: No. Not my body type. (BTW, why does "RR: turn to "Are".

When the door opened I nearly walked. She was about 30-40 lbs heavier than her photos. But I'd driven a long way and needed to get fucked, so I made the split-second decsion to stay. We made some small talk as I dropped off the donation on her bedroom desk. I hopped into the shower.

The session was okay, but I had a hard time getting into it due to her size.And her rimming skills were pretty good.I've been firing big loads in her for years.

Probably close to a decade.

The entire time I've known her she a few constants that never seemed to change:

- lived in OC, skinny to slender body, unemployed loser husband close by, you had to CIP her.

I found your report interesting.

My first thought is that she finally got free of her junkie husband, got off drugs her self which caused her to gain weight.

This is a great thing because she is a wonderful **** that truely loves strange guys firing off bare loads in her.

Her loser husband had ruined it for me as it would play games like pretending to be her and triple book her so that guys were left sitting in the parking lot while 2 guys emptied their sacks in her.

I don't mind sloppy seconds or thirds but I do mind having to wait as my time is just as valuable as hers. If not more.

I already blew my sack in Summer Luv earlier today (we worked out our earlier issues and now I highly recommend her) so else I'd go see Jizzabell.

Could you image Jizzabell and Summer at the same time? I'd probably go into cardiac arrest watching them fight over who's going to receive the creampie.

Barebacking
03-21-22, 02:13
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/77602931

BBFS over text confirmed. Had reviews on there but now they're all gone. I've spoken to her over the phone and she seemed legit, but I have a strong hunch the pigs are behind this one. Can anyone confirm this ad is legit?

Canuck6234
03-21-22, 10:53
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/77602931

BBFS over text confirmed. Had reviews on there but now they're all gone. I've spoken to her over the phone and she seemed legit, but I have a strong hunch the pigs are behind this one. Can anyone confirm this ad is legit?I have not seen her. I did a Google search on the photos and her first Listcrawler ad is from January 2022. From that ad I was able to pull up 2 breviews one was pretty good indicatingbdhe lovescGreek and the other was just meh. It said that she just laid there but was okay. Said she matched the pictures. By the way, those early ads also had a face picture, you will not need a paper bag.

My thought is she is real. Cops usually do not play the long game.

GimmeMoreHead
03-21-22, 14:35

BBFS over text confirmed. Had reviews on there but now they're all gone. I've spoken to her over the phone and she seemed legit, but I have a strong hunch the pigs are behind this one. Can anyone confirm this ad is legit?I think it's more likely to be a bait and switch / Rob situation than the pigs. I hit that hoe up a few months ago, she had different number but same pictures, and she said to meet her in Lynwood. Went over but ***** ghosted me. She did send face pic when I asked before I headed over but I think it wasn't really her.

DongMinKim
03-21-22, 21:18

BBFS over text confirmed. Had reviews on there but now they're all gone. I've spoken to her over the phone and she seemed legit, but I have a strong hunch the pigs are behind this one. Can anyone confirm this ad is legit?She ghosted on me as well. I'd say avoid her.

HapaBoy86
03-21-22, 23:16
I've been firing big loads in her for years.

Probably close to a decade.

The entire time I've known her she a few constants that never seemed to change:

- lived in OC, skinny to slender body, unemployed loser husband close by, you had to CIP her.

I found your report interesting.

My first thought is that she finally got free of her junkie husband, got off drugs her self which caused her to gain weight.

This is a great thing because she is a wonderful **** that truely loves strange guys firing off bare loads in her.

Her loser husband had ruined it for me as it would play games like pretending to be her and triple book her so that guys were left sitting in the parking lot while 2 guys emptied their sacks in her.

I don't mind sloppy seconds or thirds but I do mind having to wait as my time is just as valuable as hers. If not more.

I already blew my sack in Summer Luv earlier today (we worked out our earlier issues and now I highly recommend her) so else I'd go see Jizzabell.

Could you image Jizzabell and Summer at the same time? I'd probably go into cardiac arrest watching them fight over who's going to receive the creampie.I had a few run in with her loser tweaker bf few years ago and my last confrontation with him. I almost filled him with hot lead from my p365 in the dark of night hotel parking lot on beach Blvd.

TylerDurden696
03-22-22, 00:30
I have her scheduled for tomorrow and was wondering if anybody else got the same VIP treatment?I was thinking about seeing her as well.

TempletonRat
03-22-22, 13:56
I was thinking about seeing her as well.Yes, I think I'd only see QoD Raven if the BBFS was on the table.

Eric1972
03-23-22, 00:32
I had a few run in with her loser tweaker bf few years ago and my last confrontation with him. I almost filled him with hot lead from my p365 in the dark of night hotel parking lot on beach Blvd.How do you get a P365 in CA that's not on the Roster? Would love to get one myself!

CreamFire
03-23-22, 11:42
I was thinking about seeing her as well.Unfortunately, wanted two benjis for the cake. Just going to stick with wynter.

Fornicate
03-23-22, 17:23
How do you get a P365 in CA that's not on the Roster? Would love to get one myself!You can buy any off roster pew pew through a private party sale. The roster only applies to new sales from dealers / ffl's.

SixFlags
03-23-22, 17:23
Looking for a few guys to join in on a creampie gangbang. Got a worker from norcal coming down. She's down as long as you pay her creampie fee. 200 each guy, looking between tomorrow and Saturday. Hit me up for her ad!

Pmanhere
03-23-22, 17:27
Looking for a few guys to join in on a creampie gangbang. Got a worker from norcal coming down. She's down as long as you pay her creampie fee. 200 each guy, looking between tomorrow and Saturday. Hit me up for her ad!Who is the provider? Do you have a link?

SixFlags
03-23-22, 17:30
Who is the provider? Do you have a link?https://callescort.org/916-680-0917

HapaBoy86
03-23-22, 17:32
https://callescort.org/916-680-0917Got damn ya see them nipples on her! Whoa!

KoolKeith323
03-24-22, 00:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

TylerDurden696
03-25-22, 18:54
Unfortunately, wanted two benjis for the cake. Just going to stick with wynter.That being said it's not out of my price range with the extra. Thanks for the update.

TrolleyDodger
03-28-22, 17:11
Looking for a few guys to join in on a creampie gangbang. Got a worker from norcal coming down. She's down as long as you pay her creampie fee. 200 each guy, looking between tomorrow and Saturday. Hit me up for her ad!These never pan out. I'm guessing this one didn't happen either? If it did, I'd be willing to participate in the next one.

GimmeMoreHead
03-28-22, 17:51
https://callescort.org/916-680-0917When she coming to LA?

FlyPunter
03-29-22, 16:45
These never pan out. I'm guessing this one didn't happen either? If it did, I'd be willing to participate in the next one.This is still in the planning phase and am working out the details with another planner. The woman is very picky and will be traveling so we want to ensure utmost reliability.

FlyPunter
03-29-22, 16:47
This is still in the planning phase and am working out the details with another planner. The woman is very picky and will be traveling so we want to ensure utmost reliability.Sorry, replied to wrong post.

Tjinla2001
03-29-22, 17:44
https://callescort.org/916-680-0917Some of the ads say no bear back (sic).

TaxiTaxi
03-29-22, 23:50
I've been finding consistent BBFS and cip from these asian "massage" ads on rub ratings and bedpage. I know rub ratings is down, and will probably be down for a while, but it seems like they all moved to bedpage.

https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escorts/gardena-inglewood-glendale-koreantown/12865471.html

I tried this one a couple of days ago, and went to the hotel they directed. Simple screening, send a face pic, and then I got the room number. I've been doing this for a while and they're almost always down for bare cip, for an upcharge of course. This one ended up being $160 for everything.

Of course the pics are fake, and the service varies so YMMV, but if you've got an itch that needs scratching quick this is what I usually do. Much more consistent than listcrawler for me.

Anyone else have any experiences with them?

NeedaBBBJCIM
03-30-22, 00:55
Heyden and got to leave contact information and limited schedules.

These never pan out. I'm guessing this one didn't happen either? If it did, I'd be willing to participate in the next one.

Senexiratus
03-30-22, 16:14
I've probably gone through these 4 times in the last two years. 2 of them gave me the hotel addresses, usually someone on Colorado Blvd. When I get there they don't respond and after waiting for 20 minutes I just leave. The other two have been from the same booker. First time was alright, fast service, obviously different providers but I think they have multiple numbers because they confused me for another John simultaneously texting them. They texted right after my visit from a different number if I wanted more. That's a number from of one of those ads too. Next time I texted that one and it was for a different location and similar fast service. It's like the fast food of the hobby. You get what you pay for.

I've been finding consistent BBFS and cip from these asian "massage" ads on rub ratings and bedpage. I know rub ratings is down, and will probably be down for a while, but it seems like they all moved to bedpage.

https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escorts/gardena-inglewood-glendale-koreantown/12865471.html

I tried this one a couple of days ago, and went to the hotel they directed. Simple screening, send a face pic, and then I got the room number. I've been doing this for a while and they're almost always down for bare cip, for an upcharge of course. This one ended up being $160 for everything.

Of course the pics are fake, and the service varies so YMMV, but if you've got an itch that needs scratching quick this is what I usually do. Much more consistent than listcrawler for me.

SixFlags
03-30-22, 21:33
Found a new chick used to to dump loads in all the time. She came back to sfc and now in burbank. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sanfernandovalley/78103689.

RyanLandis
03-30-22, 23:22
Found a new chick used to to dump loads in all the time. She came back to sfc and now in burbank. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sanfernandovalley/78103689.Looks surprisingly good.

ChrisPoontang
03-30-22, 23:52
Found a new chick used to to dump loads in all the time. She came back to sfc and now in burbank. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sanfernandovalley/78103689.Huh?

You found a new chick that you used to dump loads in all the time?

That makes no sense.

I've seen her ads on STG for a while. Only the number is new.

Gilforama
04-01-22, 10:09
Seen Kayila recently. Save your time. She's seems off. Would not get off her phone.The one from Belize? Is she still around? I creampied her ass and pussy in Van Nuys many times. She loved bare cock going back and forth from her ass to her pussy. She used to openly advertise bareback sex. No limits. Total cum **** pleaser in my experience!

But that was many years ago. Does she have any ads up now? Can anyone point me to them? How does she look these days? When you say "off", does that mean she's now on hard drugs? Pimps? I hope not. Because that's the main thing I'd want to avoid.

Noname101
04-03-22, 20:38
Would love to discuss more in DM if you don't mind reaching out?

I was AmyLohan's first HX guy. Saw her 3 days in a row, Jan 25, 26, 27 at her OC incall when she joined in 2018. We really hit it off. I agree with you, one of the hottest girls to join the site. Her face was model pretty, and her ass is unreal. After our first date, she asked if I could see her again, and we pleasured each other as humanly possible all 3 days. All 3 dates were BBFS then she finished me with her mouth, with pics and video. Here are screen shots of our first date with blue shirt and second date with white shirt. I only uploaded pics that don't show her face but all 3 vids have tons of close up of us DFK and her BBBJ all the way to CIM. But my favorite was cumming during 69 with her sweet pussy buried in my face. Every time I blasted I made her eyes cry because of the massive loads shooting in the back of her throat. She would run gagging to the bathroom to spit it out and wipe her face with a towel to dry the tears.

When young girls this hot sign up on HX you cannot hesitate. I don't waste my time waiting for others to give me intel. I pounce on them like a leopard on a deer and turn on my A game LOL.

PeaceMillion
04-03-22, 21:34
Did anyone ever see this MILF.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ginger-lee-escort-los-angeles-280769

Is she still active?

I would love a chance to try her.

Message me!

HeavyShooter
04-04-22, 18:43
Looking for a sloppy seconds partner. DM if interested.

HeavyShooter
04-04-22, 20:02
The one from Belize? Is she still around? I creampied her ass and pussy in Van Nuys many times. She loved bare cock going back and forth from her ass to her pussy. She used to openly advertise bareback sex. No limits. Total cum **** pleaser in my experience!

But that was many years ago. Does she have any ads up now? Can anyone point me to them? How does she look these days? When you say "off", does that mean she's now on hard drugs? Pimps? I hope not. Because that's the main thing I'd want to avoid.Yup same one. Took loads like a champ! She had just got a load in her pussy right before me. So I was rubbing her freshly cum filled pussy while she sucked me off in her closet LOL (moved apts). Was going to dump a load in her pussy but she was too much back and fourth on her phone.

SixFlags
04-04-22, 22:18
I was in vegas this pas weekend. Found this **** that is into groups and or solo sessions. She does cip at 250. She said she's going to LA to work so letting yall know. She would do a gangbang at 200 each and can host.

KentClarke
04-06-22, 06:10
The one from Belize? Is she still around? I creampied her ass and pussy in Van Nuys many times. She loved bare cock going back and forth from her ass to her pussy. She used to openly advertise bareback sex. No limits. Total cum **** pleaser in my experience!

But that was many years ago. Does she have any ads up now? Can anyone point me to them? How does she look these days? When you say "off", does that mean she's now on hard drugs? Pimps? I hope not. Because that's the main thing I'd want to avoid.Her Hx ad popped up for a couple of days a few weeks ago but she doesn't post anywhere on a regular basis that I'm aware of. I used to see her once in a while at her place in Valley Village until I also had a horrible session. She's Lazy, Shady and FAT. I personally like my kittys bald as a baby's bottom, so while texting back and forth to set the appt I told her 3 different times clear as a bell to make sure she was freshly shaved and what do I find? Fucking Brillo Pad Pussy that matched her fucking hairy fucking legs. And that was after I had to tell her to stop wasting time fucking around.

There was a video that a monger had posted doing her K9 that showed all that Carnitas jiggling around but it no longer loads (Pun intended).

https://netporn.net/video/juicy-kay-aka-kayilah-marie-escort-from-van-nuys-fucking-doggystyle-bbfs

It's obvious she isn't interested in repeat visits. Like others have said, she needs to just retire already.

OmegaMan69
04-07-22, 13:33
I was in vegas this pas weekend. Found this **** that is into groups and or solo sessions. She does cip at 250. She said she's going to LA to work so letting yall know. She would do a gangbang at 200 each and can host.I would be interested.

Gonzo227
04-08-22, 19:15
Any luck with a provider offering CIA. Had a regular who left the line of service.

Dobbysocks76
04-10-22, 10:18
Any luck with a provider offering CIA. Had a regular who left the line of service.Approach the subject the right way and offer an extra 100 and Juicy Wet Mary on HX is likely to let you. I did about a month ago even though ads say no.

Californiano13
04-10-22, 11:37
Approach the subject the right way and offer an extra 100 and Juicy Wet Mary on HX is likely to let you. I did about a month ago even though ads say no.You can also get a raging uti from jwm as well at no additional costs.

HookerHunter
04-10-22, 22:37
Anybody ever seen this one?

Claims she'll do BBFS for an extra hundred.

https://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-need-a-teacher-i-will-be-ve/354368508504

Eddy68
04-10-22, 22:50
You can also get a raging uti from jwm as well at no additional costs.Let's talk about cream pie she loves it.

SfoDavid67
04-10-22, 23:20

https://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-need-a-teacher-i-will-be-ve/354368508504I would personally avoid, search of her digits turns up nothing. Either rip-off scam or LE.

Doctor Man Toy
04-11-22, 09:50
I was in vegas this pas weekend. Found this **** that is into groups and or solo sessions. She does cip at 250. She said she's going to LA to work so letting yall know. She would do a gangbang at 200 each and can host.What does this provider look like?

GimmeMoreHead
04-11-22, 10:03
What does this provider look like?https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/79319509

Californiano13
04-11-22, 14:45
What does this provider look like?Ever have the misfortune of your host not following the backdoor protocol? As in douching the rear cavity. It's only happened to me a couple of times while packing the shoot. Crap flying out on the back stroke. Nasty as hell.

Once in Brazil 20 years ago and once with Juicy Wet Mary in 2020.

GuysTT2
04-12-22, 05:23
I would personally avoid, search of her digits turns up nothing. Either rip-off scam or LE.She's real. She just changed her number recently. Outcall only and is willing to drive from from LA.

PepWave1
04-12-22, 08:19
I saw Kandance yesterday morning after an early morning airport run.

1/2 hour.

Bbfscip.

Great little skinny body, nice, grippable ass. Had two fingers inside of her before she rode me like a champ.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/79322224

Member #6292
04-12-22, 16:18

https://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-need-a-teacher-i-will-be-ve/354368508504Looks like TheaQueen from back in the day on Hx! She was a meth head chick that loved to gamble and had major issues but gave the best head and loved bbfsing her. Hope it's her!

MisterChango
04-17-22, 02:13

https://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-need-a-teacher-i-will-be-ve/354368508504Hardcore meth head. Has facial ticks with her tongue. A few years ago she was advertising in Hollywood. When I got to the spot, her pimp was hanging outside packing heat. I bailed.

Not worth it.

GuysTT2
04-17-22, 23:29
Same with Mary Jane she's cool but she's a rubber choker.LOL. Rubber Choker. LOLOL. Well done.

Christophe1
04-18-22, 19:14
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escorts/Chtorrance-gardena-inglewood/22041214.html

So So.

Big ass tits.

Giant firm nipples.

About 50 years young.

Sucked, 69, fucked.

Creampie.

Not too rushed.

Dug her nipples, the hotel had some even cuter hotties who I thought would pull me to their rooms like the famous Century Blvd hotel Hos.

180 okay if you have money burning a hole in yo'pocket.

ChrisPoontang
04-18-22, 22:46
LOL. Rubber Choker. LOLOL. Well done.Can someone explain what a "rubber choker" is?

Alkalinedio
04-19-22, 02:33
Are the girls in these ads always just asian models and never the ones you see?

Are the K Girl pics on those sites all real, or some of those fake too?

I was always curious.

Thanks,

AD.

https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escorts/Chtorrance-gardena-inglewood/22041214.html

So So.

Big ass tits.

Giant firm nipples.

About 50 years young.

Sucked, 69, fucked.

Creampie.

Not too rushed.

Dug her nipples, the hotel had some even cuter hotties who I thought would pull me to their rooms like the famous Century Blvd hotel Hos.

180 okay if you have money burning a hole in yo'pocket.

GoodBoy88
04-19-22, 10:32
Correct, the Asian girls listed in escort ads are LITERALLY, NEVER EVER the girl shown. It's 100% fake and merely the bookers "representation" of what you get. And of course 99% of the time, the girl will be older, fatter, darker, bigger and far less attractive than what was advertised. Even legitimate Korean Agencies use stock photos of models from Instagram. Sometimes they even photoshop the actually girls face into the body of a fake model. For whatever fuckall reason. Why do they do it? Because horny dumbfucks keep letting them get away with it and giving over their money for a bait and switch instead of walking the fuck out like they have common sense.

Are the girls in these ads always just asian models and never the ones you see?

Are the K Girl pics on those sites all real, or some of those fake too?

I was always curious.

Thanks,

AD.

MisterChango
04-19-22, 17:15
Correct, the Asian girls listed in escort ads are LITERALLY, NEVER EVER the girl shown. It's 100% fake and merely the bookers "representation" of what you get. And of course 99% of the time, the girl will be older, fatter, darker, bigger and far less attractive than what was advertised. Even legitimate Korean Agencies use stock photos of models from Instagram. Sometimes they even photoshop the actually girls face into the body of a fake model. For whatever fuckall reason. Why do they do it? Because horny dumbfucks keep letting them get away with it and giving over their money for a bait and switch instead of walking the fuck out like they have common sense.All you have to do is check the Korean agency bb forum to see that most K-agencies use at least close to real photos. They all photoshop or use pro pics but 9/10 times you'll get the girl in the pics and the price of admission for services is worth it every time.

Chinese agencies on the other hand almost neve use real photos and you'll get grannies. The really hot young Chinese girls who go BBFS are always set just for Chinese clients and sometimes but rarely reserved for well established repeat non Asian clients.

FAC at least has the decency to show the grannies non photoshopped selfies in their WeChat daily updates. While VIPClub lists the same grannies heavily photoshopped like Luki. Point is, if you want hot, young and Asian you got to go Korean.

HellOnEarth
04-19-22, 18:09
All you have to do is check the Korean agency bb forum to see that most K-agencies use at least close to real photos. They all Photoshop or use pro pics but 9/10 times you'll get the girl in the pics and the price of admission for services is worth it every time.

Chinese agencies on the other hand almost neve use real photos and you'll get grannies. The really hot young Chinese girls who go BBFS are always set just for Chinese clients and sometimes but rarely reserved for well established repeat non Asian clients.

FAC at least has the decency to show the grannies non photo shopped selfies in their WeChat daily updates. While VIPClub lists the same grannies heavily photo shopped like Luki. Point is, if you want hot, young and Asian you got to go Korean.Do you think Miyahouse photos are photo shopped or IG photos.

Prices for the hour are usually over 400-500.

I haven't ventured but appears legit.

https://www.miyahouse.com/in-house

MisterChango
04-19-22, 19:28
Do you think Miyahouse photos are photo shopped or IG photos.

Prices for the hour are usually over 400-500.

I haven't ventured but appears legit.

https://www.miyahouse.com/in-houseIf it's in Chinese or has any Chinese characters it's fake. You want legit K girl stuff check the Korean agency forum.

GoodBoy88
04-19-22, 20:24
Yes really. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Go to the KBB forum and ask anyone of the vets if the agencies are using "close to real photos", spoiler alert, they aren't. Truth is, they use fake stats and fake pics because America is the last stop for those girls once their too old and fat for the strict standards of Asian and European markets. Most of the bookers over here in the US themselves will tell you they've never even met the girls, but merely use "representation" pics. All the girls they show look super young, skinny and perfect. Rarely will you get that upon arrival which is why everyone flipped their shit back when Hana arrived, because for the first time in a long time an actual young hot girl with accurate pics and stats was available. And if they are using a "real" photo that's been shopped to point where the actual girl is unrecognizable compared to the pic then who gives a shit, we are back to fake pics. Legit K agencies do have hot girls though, but almost never as hot as what's shown in the advertised pics. I agree with you the service is usually good and worth the price, but don't even act like agencies aren't faking pics and stats, even the best agencies such as CandyGirlLA, Booker Grey and KGLA are using ALL fake pics / stats at this moment. Certainly better than Chinese agencies though, which have straight up fat grannies waiting behind the door.

All you have to do is check the Korean agency bb forum to see that most K-agencies use at least close to real photos. They all photoshop or use pro pics but 9/10 times you'll get the girl in the pics and the price of admission for services is worth it every time.

FAC at least has the decency to show the grannies non photoshopped selfies in their WeChat daily updates. While VIPClub lists the same grannies heavily photoshopped like Luki. Point is, if you want hot, young and Asian you got to go Korean.

MisterChango
04-19-22, 22:49
Yes really. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Go to the KBB forum and ask anyone of the vets if the agencies are using "close to real photos", spoiler alert, they aren't. Truth is, they use fake stats and fake pics because America is the last stop for those girls once their too old and fat for the strict standards of Asian and European markets. Most of the bookers over here in the US themselves will tell you they've never even met the girls, but merely use "representation" pics. All the girls they show look super young, skinny and perfect. Rarely will you get that upon arrival which is why everyone flipped their shit back when Hana arrived, because for the first time in a long time an actual young hot girl with accurate pics and stats was available. And if they are using a "real" photo that's been shopped to point where the actual girl is unrecognizable compared to the pic then who gives a shit, we are back to fake pics. Legit K agencies do have hot girls though, but almost never as hot as what's shown in the advertised pics. I agree with you the service is usually good and worth the price, but don't even act like agencies aren't faking pics and stats, even the best agencies such as CandyGirlLA, Booker Grey and KGLA are using ALL fake pics / stats at this moment. Certainly better than Chinese agencies though, which have straight up fat grannies waiting behind the door.Whatever your story or experience may be, that's your story.

Every k-girl I've visited from Candygirl kgla, M, booker grey has been close to the pics or spot on. Mongers nitpick about the looks of the ladies and they all look for the same thing. A hot girl that does bb. I've seen shared pics and I've spotted some of them outside the apartment complexes, many of you would win prizes in the county fair for livestock but you all love to talk down these ladies taking stranger dick by the dozen.

Whatever brought them to us, whatever their true age may be, if you're paying and enjoying it, then that's it. You lump them into fat old grannies, and I've yet to see a fat old granny at a k agency. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to me a lot of these ladies are gorgeous. If somehow you think these girls are fat or ugly well I'd hate to see what you think is hot. Most of your posts are complaining about girls and fake pics or complaining that they aren’t hot enough for you. Kinda sad. All that money wasted and you just post petty griping.

HapaBoy86
04-20-22, 00:57

So So.

Big ass tits.

Giant firm nipples.

About 50 years young.

Sucked, 69, fucked.

Creampie.

Not too rushed.

180 okay if you have money burning a hole in yo'pocket.Did the Chinese MILF smell like mothballs? LOL.

The ones C-Milfs I've seen all had that mothball smell and hated it.

Californiano13
04-20-22, 11:18
Whatever your story or experience may be, that's your story.

Every k-girl I've visited from Candygirl kgla, M, booker grey has been close to the pics or spot on. Mongers nitpick about the looks of the ladies and they all look for the same thing. A hot girl that does bb. I've seen shared pics and I've spotted some of them outside the apartment complexes, many of you would win prizes in the county fair for livestock but you all love to talk down these ladies taking stranger dick by the dozen.

Whatever brought them to us, whatever their true age may be, if you're paying and enjoying it, then that's it. You lump them into fat old grannies, and I've yet to see a fat old granny at a k agency. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to me a lot of these ladies are gorgeous. If somehow you think these girls are fat or ugly well I'd hate to see what you think is hot. Most of your posts are complaining about girls and fake pics or complaining that they arent hot enough for you. Kinda sad. All that money wasted and you just post petty griping.Well said by an honorable man. Thanks!

GoodBoy88
04-20-22, 11:21
You can keep your sad pity for yourself, I have a right to speak my mind without you lording over me acting like you've got some superior insight and acting like I'm unreasonable for calling a fake pic a fake pic. The bookers use fake pics, I called a spade a spade. I didn't say the K girls were fat grannies, I said Chinese agencies will give you fat grannies. I didn't say the K girls were ugly, I said a lot of them are hot but that the pics and stats are almost always embellished, which is true. This isn't a dick measuring contest about who's got a more accurate eye for what's hot and what's not, I'm simply answering another user who ask if they use fake pics. They do. It's not up for debate, it's a proven fact. Go the BB forum and ask, they will post the links to the Instagram models they use. If Booker grey had girls as hot as the fake models he advertises, he would be using their REAL pics, that should be common sense.

Whatever your story or experience may be, that's your story.

Whatever brought them to us, whatever their true age may be, if you're paying and enjoying it, then that's it. You lump them into fat old grannies, and I've yet to see a fat old granny at a k agency. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to me a lot of these ladies are gorgeous. If somehow you think these girls are fat or ugly well I'd hate to see what you think is hot. Most of your posts are complaining about girls and fake pics or complaining that they arent hot enough for you. Kinda sad. All that money wasted and you just post petty griping.

GimmeMoreHead
04-20-22, 15:38
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/80104984

Just finished pumping two huge loads in Hayden. Can't beat the price. 160 hhr raw is law with this baddie. Bigger than pics, think she recently popped a kid out, but attractive face, big fat ass and tight snatch. Have and will repeat. Great attitude too.

VegasBbfs
04-20-22, 16:31
She's easy to find on fig. Big juicy ass with tight wet pussy and you can fuck raw no questions for 200. Upcharges 60 for the creampie. I jizz in her count once a week.

LAX310
04-20-22, 19:28
According to HX, Maryjane is 15 weeks pregnant.

Yikes. Hope it wasn't me LOL.

ChrisPoontang
04-20-22, 19:30
She's easy to find on fig. Big juicy ass with tight wet pussy and you can fuck raw no questions for 200. Upcharges 60 for the creampie. I jizz in her count once a week.$260 for a Fig streetwalker and you jizz in her "count" once a week?

This is Los Angeles. There are tons of better options.

Alkalinedio
04-20-22, 19:49
Copy thanks for that.

I may dabble into this K scene but it sounds like I should not get my hopes up to get the exact girl in the photos. I thought it seemed a bit TGTBT!

Good to know.

Stay safe,

AD.

Correct, the Asian girls listed in escort ads are LITERALLY, NEVER EVER the girl shown. It's 100% fake and merely the bookers "representation" of what you get. And of course 99% of the time, the girl will be older, fatter, darker, bigger and far less attractive than what was advertised. Even legitimate Korean Agencies use stock photos of models from Instagram. Sometimes they even photoshop the actually girls face into the body of a fake model. For whatever fuckall reason. Why do they do it? Because horny dumbfucks keep letting them get away with it and giving over their money for a bait and switch instead of walking the fuck out like they have common sense.

HapaBoy86
04-20-22, 20:45
According to HX, Maryjane is 15 weeks pregnant.

Yikes. Hope it wasn't me LOL.That red hair she has now make her look like scary old MILF. Haha.

KennyPowerz
04-21-22, 03:03
That red hair she has now make her look like scary old MILF. Haha.Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. I thought she had a kid already because of how she's she looked. That and her not really having an in all was stopping me from seeing her.

Now I'm a little interested if she's offering bb.

NeedaBBBJCIM
04-21-22, 16:24
And almost the same. Other reason for some small recent weight gain. Good gal. Maybe a gang bang one day if we can all get our schedules together.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/80104984

Just finished pumping two huge loads in Hayden. Can't beat the price. 160 hhr raw is law with this baddie. Bigger than pics, think she recently popped a kid out, but attractive face, big fat ass and tight snatch. Have and will repeat. Great attitude too.

Barebacking
04-21-22, 19:43
Has anyone seen Dani recently? I wasn't able to get a hold of her and wanted to know if she still provides. She was hard for me to get a hold of initially. Then I saw her and communication was easy and now it's cold again.

DongMinKim
04-22-22, 19:17
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/80255303

Anyone seen this chick? I like her photos / videos and she appears to have good reviews on LC.

But it is really difficult to get a hold of her LOL.

James64
04-22-22, 20:09
Has anyone seen Dani recently? I wasn't able to get a hold of her and wanted to know if she still provides. She was hard for me to get a hold of initially. Then I saw her and communication was easy and now it's cold again.Saw her about a week ago. I was shocked that she responded after months of no response or two word responses then silence. She was still in/back at, the expensive hotel ($33 parking) in Studio City. Claimed that she was trying to make enough to get out of there (no idea what that meant). She gave me a running commentary on the live show taking place at the nearby amusement park that you could see from her window. Surreal.

Manic as ever. Service as usual.

Barebacking
04-24-22, 21:54
Has anyone seen her? https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/80399882.

I love tall girls. Anyone know of any tall BBFS providers?

ExRoadie
04-25-22, 00:34
I txt she say 220 media hora con bearbacc. She give me la direccion I meet her en Hollywood. When I get there she say she a dentro de la caravana! An es la verdad she in caravana on street.

I go en camper & habia aluminio evrywhere. Pienso que she smoke crack. She ask donation I give & she open my ziper grab mi verga. She make handjob & BBBJ. Then she lift her ropa & we bbbfs.

Tight panocha I finish rapido inside. I try otra vez but only 30 min mi verga no funciona.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/80292025

Tjinla2001
04-25-22, 09:26
I txt she say 220 media hora con bearbacc. She give me la direccion I meet her en Hollywood. When I get there she say she a dentro de la caravana! An es la verdad she in caravana on street.

I go en camper & habia aluminio evrywhere. Pienso que she smoke crack. She ask donation I give & she open my ziper grab mi verga. She make handjob & BBBJ. Then she lift her ropa & we bbbfs.

Tight panocha I finish rapido inside. I try otra vez but only 30 min mi verga no funciona.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/80292025Her ad features a photo of a guy. Is he part of the session? Hopefully he's not in the camper shell too.