PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Beauties

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Shinjiku
01-02-17, 02:32
Hmmm. How do you know this? This is something a booker like M would never mention to anyone.

Fisting? Hard to believe for a girl that doesn't like fiv.M's teatime scoops are hilarious, she's a natural comedian when it comes to story telling. The best gigs were sore hands from replying text messages asking for Megan & Queen, owning a simp stalker into chapter 7 and giving blisted creeps ref to J. As far as what people do BCD, to each and his own. Some like to put a foot down a kgirl's mouth, some like to put a hand up their uterus, and others like to film themselves doing the deed.

Tirachinitas
01-02-17, 05:38
Did you have to show papers? She is making me show papers before I get BBFS.Are you asking her on the phone? I creampied her twice a couple months ago but asked her in person. You just need to give her a little extra to get it.

TD Leafs
01-02-17, 14:03
There were more than a few rumors and hints in her older reviews. She is overrated in my opinion. But the problem is she has major shillers who inflate her reviews. And if you say anything negative about her they get their panties in a twist You can find the shillers on that other worthless reviews site.

BBFS for regulars with Stella.Has anyone had BBFS with Stella to confirm?

How's her body and face?

EzraPound
01-02-17, 16:56
Saw her yesterday and no BBFS in sight. She had condoms prepped and ready before we started. After the first shot I dined and then slid up and tried some camel slide. She put her hand down and asked "sex?

She is blessed by the breasts God. Her service was excellent, but 300? I will go back to Cona.Roya does have amazing tits. Better than Megan. Sadly no BB.

EzraPound
01-02-17, 17:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CeordeFor
01-02-17, 17:23
I've been fucking cute and sexy little Namu CIP style for months. Oh, and did I mention it's been OTC?! Sometimes, the monger gods really bestow blessings upon some lucky bastard! Guess it was my turn.

Happy Spew Rear!

GMD.Usually how does OTC work? Do you ask for their personal number?

WhiteK13
01-02-17, 17:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FA2000
01-02-17, 19:52
[Deleted by Admin]

Guy Man Dude
01-02-17, 20:08
Usually how does OTC work? Do you ask for their personal number?Usually, if they're really into you, they'll offer it themselves. As was the case with Namu as well as other my previous sextracurricular OTC activities with K providers.

GMD.

Guy Man Dude
01-02-17, 20:16
I wish I knew what that sentence means.I'll take "Enigmatic Monger Comments" for 800 Alex.

Um. What is "Megan and Queen are extremely popular with mongers.

A pathetic love struck monger was easily manipulated into bankruptcy and a blacklisted monger's references were forwarded to another booker as to deny him access to that stable as well" Alex?

GMD.

KingOfFighters
01-02-17, 21:40
To the many who have asked me for the exact address. It's at 117 EAST Hellman, Near 76 gas station and motel. Good Luck. Make sure you tell them to turn OFF the cells so you won't be bothered.Knocked the side door and was told get off my property.

TD Leafs
01-02-17, 21:41
[Deleted by Admin]

Todas
01-03-17, 00:47
Saw her yesterday and no BBFS in sight. She had condoms prepped and ready before we started. After the first shot I dined and then slid up and tried some camel slide. She put her hand down and asked "sex?

She is blessed by the breasts God. Her service was excellent, but 300? I will go back to Cona.How is Cona? Are her pics accurate she looks pretty good.

Slideryyz
01-03-17, 01:11
I have seen her several times. Very hard to get a hold of and never gotten bb from her. Maybe someone else has but I never have. She uses kinda sketchy motels as well.

YMMV but still a good lay.I've seen her few times myself and she was even giving CBJ back then.

Member #5671
01-03-17, 01:43
You guys referring to cona the korean?

Smokey1981
01-03-17, 02:43
[Deleted by Admin]

Pujie123
01-03-17, 03:26
I've seen her few times myself and she was even giving CBJ back then.She's offered me cip before during the session but I think it was a heat of moment thing, but she hasnt flat denied my inquiries in the past. That was all before she got an 'assistant' and it became more of a pain to book her than it already was.

TeaKettlet3
01-03-17, 11:35
Did you have to show papers? She is making me show papers before I get BBFS.I didn't have to show any papers. Based on my experience and others, if you set up an appointment, just don't mention anything bare or PSE as she calls it until you're there.

TD Leafs
01-03-17, 13:22
Knocked the side door and was told get off my property.Damn, that's bit scary, maybe it was the wrong door or they want you to call first?

TD Leafs
01-03-17, 13:23
You guys referring to cona the korean?AngelF was referring to Roya aka Grace not Cona.

Hentai Man
01-03-17, 14:36
It seems that basically all the K-girls in the Bay Area on CV with "PSE" in their ad offer BBFS.

I managed to get BBFS with PSE Silk, PSE Tiara, PSE Kitty, and PSE Bianca so far during my trip to the Bay. I hope this becomes a normal trend to make it easier to identify which girls offer BBFS and which do not.

PSE Silk is comparable to LA K-Girl Nana since she offers BBFSCIP and BBFSCIA, tall and slender K-girl with a smooth tan and a great fuck.Thanks for the Bay Area info. I've never tried the girls out that way, but I definitely want to the next time I'm over there. I hear that the Kgirls only charge $200 instead of the $250 here in LA right? Also, do you need references to book them too? I only have LA references, and I asked M (Rain's booker) one time if she had any contacts with the Bay area houses and she told me that she didn't.

GimmeMoreHead
01-03-17, 18:34
I didn't have to show any papers. Based on my experience and others, if you set up an appointment, just don't mention anything bare or PSE as she calls it until you're there.Exactly what I did. I saw her in Commerce about a month and a half ago and I got bbfscip. Made no mention until I got there and she actually was into it. I paid like $250 hour multiple pops. She was cool too but I was hoping her ass were fatter.

TD Leafs
01-03-17, 19:04
Thanks for the Bay Area info. I've never tried the girls out that way, but I definitely want to the next time I'm over there. I hear that the Kgirls only charge $200 instead of the $250 here in LA right? Also, do you need references to book them too? I only have LA references, and I asked M (Rain's booker) one time if she had any contacts with the Bay area houses and she told me that she didn't.Not 100% sure but I heard they'll only do one rd and if you want 2nd rd, it will cost extra.

Anyone from Bay area know for sure?

BenderOver
01-03-17, 19:41
Went to see Jessie today. She's a member of Team M. Cona, Rain, Cynthia, etc.

Jessie was excellent, but no BBFS. Here's the laser.

L Face 7, not super exotic, not super pretty, but very good. Nice smile. General facial features are well within range. Body 8 Tall, super super skinny, tanned, and big man-made titties, the hard and lumpy kind, not the soft kind. Very pretty pink nipples.

A 9 Very willing to please. Very girlfriend like. Very warm.

S 8 DFK was very good, but kind of like tonguing a cave. Ended up bumping teeth a couple of times, very energetic dfk. BBBJ was one of the better I've had, easily 9. 5. No rim provided at all, so big ZERO there. Tongue bath was one of the BEST. Not a big wet tongue and suction like some factory tongue baths, but slow kisses and licks like a lover. Seriously good stuff. P2 P was dry. CFS was decent. CG started off so damn tight that I was bending my dick stroking in. That wasn't pleasant. Once she was wet and smooth, things were much better. She exercised her kegels on me (not my thing sometimes. I like tight, like a young fresh tight, but not kung fu grip tight like kegels). Mish, then DS. If you like super skinny girls, she's a winner.

E 250/ hr regular rate.

Are Not before I try a couple of others first.

Tjinla2001
01-03-17, 20:00
Damn, that's bit scary, maybe it was the wrong door or they want you to call first?I know people that wait at home with a gun in their lap, hoping that someone comes poking around their property. I can't help but think this topic is some kind of elaborate practical joke. Absolute insanity to just go up on knock on the door of somebody's house.

DutchTreat
01-03-17, 20:47
Who's there? Smith and Wesson. Smith and Wesson who? BOOM! Yeah, thanks, but no thanks. I'm with you. Knocking on the door of a complete strangers house in hopes of getting laid? I'd probably try and pass myself off as a Jehovah's Witness, instead. I mean, how many times has this poor family answered their door, at all hours of the day, and we're face to face with one of the testosterone filled lurkers who read this thread.

Dutch.

I know people that wait at home with a gun in their lap, hoping that someone comes poking around their property. I can't help but think this topic is some kind of elaborate practical joke. Absolute insanity to just go up on knock on the door of somebody's house.

Guy Man Dude
01-03-17, 21:07
I know people that wait at home with a gun in their lap, hoping that someone comes poking around their property. I can't help but think this topic is some kind of elaborate practical joke. Absolute insanity to just go up on knock on the door of somebody's house.If I hadn't previously been inside of said yellow abode, barebacking an Asian provider (Emmy), I doubt I would've had the cajones (or lack of common sense) to knock knock for my cock cock. Just glad I got the sounds of silence instead of someone telling me to get away from their property.

GMD.

WildMan007
01-03-17, 22:18
Who's there? Smith and Wesson. Smith and Wesson who? BOOM! Yeah, thanks, but no thanks. I'm with you. Knocking on the door of a complete strangers house in hopes of getting laid? I'd probably try and pass myself off as a Jehovah's Witness, instead. I mean, how many times has this poor family answered their door, at all hours of the day, and we're face to face with one of the testosterone filled lurkers who read this thread.

Dutch.Also, don't do outcall to your house. Big mistake of major proportions.

Christophe1
01-03-17, 22:29
Blessings in 2017. Make way for the new day. Beautiful sunsets and the smiley moon. Yes Sir.

I know people that wait at home with a gun in their lap, hoping that someone comes poking around their property. I can't help but think this topic is some kind of elaborate practical joke. Absolute insanity to just go up on knock on the door of somebody's house.He is just passing info. I vouch for it. Just read my reports for more info.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?11153-Bareback-Beauties&p=3203785&viewfull=1#post3203785.

Miss Thursday around November. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10894-Los-Angeles-County-Asian-Providers&p=3207047&viewfull=1#post3207047

Dutch.Funny!

Korean Ladies win 2017 hands down.

What we want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwFr8o8p0Y.

What they want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ULhmadHkg.

HapaBoy86
01-03-17, 23:28
Went to see Jessie today. She's a member of Team M. Cona, Rain, Cynthia, etc.

Jessie was excellent, but no BBFS. Here's the laser.

L Face 7, not super exotic, not super pretty, but very good. Nice smile. General facial features are well within range. Body 8 Tall, super super skinny, tanned, and big man-made titties, the hard and lumpy kind, not the soft kind. Very pretty pink nipples.

A 9 Very willing to please. Very girlfriend like. Very warm.

S 8 DFK was very good, but kind of like tonguing a cave. Ended up bumping teeth a couple of times, very energetic dfk. BBBJ was one of the better I've had, easily 9. 5. No rim provided at all, so big ZERO there. Tongue bath was one of the BEST. Not a big wet tongue and suction like some factory tongue baths, but slow kisses and licks like a lover. Seriously good stuff. P2 P was dry. CFS was decent. CG started off so damn tight that I was bending my dick stroking in. That wasn't pleasant. Once she was wet and smooth, things were much better. She exercised her kegels on me (not my thing sometimes. I like tight, like a young fresh tight, but not kung fu grip tight like kegels). Mish, then DS. If you like super skinny girls, she's a winner.

E 250/ hr regular rate.

Are Not before I try a couple of others first.I saw her to earlier this morning. No BBFS and service was cool. Maybe return.

Guy Man Dude
01-03-17, 23:36
Blessings in 2017. Make way for the new day. Beautiful sunsets and the smiley moon. Yes Sir.

He is just passing info. I vouch for it. Just read my reports for more info.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?11153-Bareback-Beauties&p=3203785&viewfull=1#post3203785.

Miss Thursday around November. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10894-Los-Angeles-County-Asian-Providers&p=3207047&viewfull=1#post3207047

Funny!

Korean Ladies win 2017 hands down.

What we want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwFr8o8p0Y.

What they want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ULhmadHkg.What I want (and get): https://youtu.be/BXPDea3bIv0.

What they want (and get): https://youtu.be/GXE_n2q08Yw.

An erotic symbiotic relationship. Beneficial and benevolent to both boy and broad.

GMD.

Chris Wake
01-03-17, 23:55

Is that the youngest one there? Definitely not the redhead. Can't tell which one that is hah.

Andy3617
01-04-17, 02:13
Hi guys,

I am a newbie to this Area and this game.

I tried to contact many K-providers on CV but all required references.

I am looking for any suggestions on where / who to start.

If anyone have a BBFS provider that is willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it.

Slideryyz
01-04-17, 05:08
She's offered me cip before during the session but I think it was a heat of moment thing, but she hasnt flat denied my inquiries in the past. That was all before she got an 'assistant' and it became more of a pain to book her than it already was.It was approximately a year and half, maybe two years ago before she changed her format and option. As other guy stated, she is hard to get hold of.

Slideryyz
01-04-17, 05:20
Also, don't do outcall to your house. Big mistake of major proportions.Outcalls, more problem for both providers and guys. I wouldn't do outcalls myself.

DarkSide5
01-04-17, 12:37
I saw her to earlier this morning. No BBFS and service was cool. Maybe return.I saw her on her first day. I think her face is exotic and worthy of a 9. She has a eurasian, not full korean, look. No BBFS. I would likely return.

Guy Man Dude
01-04-17, 13:32
She's back in jizzness at The Palace (luckily for me, I've been getting the occasional freebie during her "vacation") but she's put on a few. Hasn't gone from Namu to Shamu, but she's obviously gotten meatier. Keeps mentioning it and grabbing her stomach and saying "I get too fat, you think?" Still cute and sexy though and definitely worth a visit or revisit. She told me some monger paid her a sum of two thousand and five hundred bucks to aCUMpany him to Vegas for the New Years weekend. HA! I'll chuckle to myself about that the next time I'm fucking her for free.

This Public (Bareback Full) Service announcement has been brought to you by the makers of Mr. Prolong, better known as urge overkill. The pimping of the pleasure principle.

GMD.

Dolato
01-04-17, 19:00
Hi guys,
If anyone have a BBFS provider that is willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it.When you say you're a newbie to this area and this game, you mean you're new to the LA area and to the hobby in general or just the bb? The K-providers have their gatekeepers and is a case of needing references to get in, but need to get in to have references. The topic on how to get started has been discussed a few times. I recall one post that went into great details on how he got started. Take the time to read back the posts. Whether it's 50 pages back or 100, start from the past and work your way to the newest post. There's a wealth of info in the pages that you'll be able to take away. First time posters who simply request information are at best ignored but usually mocked and told to rtff. Happy Hobbying!

P.S. Be careful on the hard breaks in the post. Admin doesn't like that. You can preview posts and clear up the spacing issue before uploading report.

Mr Brightside
01-05-17, 02:37
I get bb from kgirls 90%. Sejan was a no go. She also smelled like smoke.Just saw Sejan tonight, no go for the BBFS. She is a bit older and room did smell like smoke with a hint of cigarette under her breath. She does suck great cock but would much rather see younger chicks if it's CFS.

Mr Brightside
01-05-17, 02:39
I was lucky that she remembered me when I fucked her during our many duos sessions that I had with her and Cona and she let me slip right in. Talked to a few other mongers that I trust but they were not as fortunate, YMMV situation of being "grandfathered" in I suppose. I would not risk it for $300 if you haven't seen her in the past and got bare from her already.

Harry885
01-05-17, 04:01
Is nana on vacation these days because provider hasnt been responding the past 2 weeks. I am a regular. Asking because they never update her cv postings.

Harry885
01-05-17, 04:07
Anyone know if she is on vacation. Haven't gotten a response from her provider in the past 2 weeks and I'm her regular. I know she is known for her cv not updating.

BobLove
01-05-17, 04:08
I saw her on her first day. I think her face is exotic and worthy of a 9. She has a eurasian, not full korean, look. No BBFS. I would likely return.What does Jessie's face look like?

Da Bears
01-05-17, 10:46
Anyone know if she is on vacation. Haven't gotten a response from her provider in the past 2 weeks and I'm her regular. I know she is known for her cv not updating.Reached out last week and booker just said she was off that day.

TD Leafs
01-05-17, 13:39
I saw her to earlier this morning. No BBFS and service was cool. Maybe return.No BBFS also for me.

Liked her figure and exotic face but didn't like her skins (just being very picky).

TD Leafs
01-05-17, 15:14
What does Jessie's face look like?I'll say attractive and exotic, not a typical kgril look.

Look euroasian, I can never guess kgirls age but probably early 30's.

Not 9 for me but 8.

BobLove
01-05-17, 17:59
No BBFS also for me.

Liked her figure and exotic face but didn't like her skins (just being very picky).Whats wrong with her skin?

BenderOver
01-05-17, 18:54
What does Jessie's face look like?You know all those super hot asian models with anime hot looks or young delicious and fresh looking? Yeah, nothing like that. But she's not unattractive. Bigger nose (not wide or bulbous just bigger). Thin lips. Straight teeth and nice smile. Not model, but not too bad. I rated 7. You should go see, and return with your rating. There's really no celebrity I can fairly compare her to.

SixFlags420
01-06-17, 17:59
I've known barbi going on 2 years now. She is usually in Orange County, but now she is in San Fernando Valley area tonight only.

Her link is below.

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nastiest-girl-on-backpage-here-tonight-only-barbi-does-what-the-wife-wont/91514117

LmNop
01-07-17, 00:00
I went and saw Sia but was denied bb. Still a fun time tho. She's a good fuck.

DocOck
01-07-17, 03:34
Okay, so it's been a while since I've seen her and she's a little more expensive than the average Kgirl, but since she's resurfaced I figured I'd throw Lola out there (http://www.********.com/beverlyhills/Escorts/sweetest-girl-ever/1856309).

When I last saw her (a couple years ago), she didn't have a normal Kgirl routine. I showed up at the apartment and the first thing she did was offer me a drink. She was wearing a Playboy bunny outfit, had disco lights and dance music on. She was really beautiful, almost looked more Japanese than Korean. She had an excitable, chatty nature. We had a couple of drinks before heading to the bathroom. Since I had purchased the 'squirting' package, she washed me in her bathtub and then started playing with herself. She started cumming -- hard -- and gushed all over the place (the squirting was probably phony, but she put on a good show) . I embraced her from behind and she reached under and grabbed my cock, rubbing it against her clit. After some more gushing and moaning, she just slipped me inside and we started standing doggy in the bathtub. I could feel her cumming all over my cock while she moaned loudly. Eventually I suggested we take it to the bedroom, where we fucked BB for a while. I didn't CiP or even ask (although I'm pretty sure I could've done it), so I ended up cumming all over her stomach. She was insatiable and wanted more cock as soon as possible. Strange thing is, she didn't like people touching her pussy -- fingers or mouth -- just cock. She also had weird rules about her tits -- no sucking or firm grabbing. Said too many guys were too rough. I ended up hanging out with her a bunch over the next couple of weeks, fucking her off the clock. Strangely, we had little to no chemistry and I kind of lost interest.

Judging by her recent photos, she now has implants and has had some work done on her face. Senior members can PM me for some more details, if interested.

Slideryyz
01-07-17, 07:47
Hi guys,

If anyone have a BBFS provider that is willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it.You can start off with booking not so popular provider.

LARckr720
01-07-17, 12:45
Okay, so it's been a while since I've seen her and she's a little more expensive than the average Kgirl, but since she's resurfaced I figured I'd throw Lola out there (http://www.********.com/beverlyhills/Escorts/sweetest-girl-ever/1856309).

When I last saw her (a couple years ago), she didn't have a normal Kgirl routine. I showed up at the apartment and the first thing she did was offer me a drink. She was wearing a Playboy bunny outfit, had disco lights and dance music on. She was really beautiful, almost looked more Japanese than Korean. She had an excitable, chatty nature. We had a couple of drinks before heading to the bathroom. Since I had purchased the 'squirting' package, she washed me in her bathtub and then started playing with herself. She started cumming -- hard -- and gushed all over the place (the squirting was probably phony, but she put on a good show) . I embraced her from behind and she reached under and grabbed my cock, rubbing it against her clit. After some more gushing and moaning, she just slipped me inside and we started standing doggy in the bathtub. I could feel her cumming all over my cock while she moaned loudly. Eventually I suggested we take it to the bedroom, where we fucked BB for a while. I didn't CiP or even ask (although I'm pretty sure I could've done it), so I ended up cumming all over her stomach. She was insatiable and wanted more cock as soon as possible. Strange thing is, she didn't like people touching her pussy -- fingers or mouth -- just cock. She also had weird rules about her tits -- no sucking or firm grabbing. Said too many guys were too rough. I ended up hanging out with her a bunch over the next couple of weeks, fucking her off the clock. Strangely, we had little to no chemistry and I kind of lost interest.

Judging by her recent photos, she now has implants and has had some work done on her face. Senior members can PM me for some more details, if interested.Maybe not a normal Kgirl routine, but that's pretty much her personal routine. Saw her first week in LA. About exactly the same routine. Minus the bunny outfit, she had a corset on. Gave me a beer, which was cool. While she drank wine. No offer of BB. Covered cowgirl, with the music we got a rhythm going. She squirt A LOT in doggie & missionary. Back then there wasn't an upcharge for "shower show". And took me to the HUGE tub and squirted on me. Drowned me nearly! Fucking crazy.

TD Leafs
01-07-17, 13:21
Whats wrong with her skin?Like I said, I'm just being very picky.

Areas around her stomach seems loose like either she lost weight really fast or maybe a procedure.

But overall her figure is very nice and curvy, not a typical kgirl body.

I'm sure not everyone noticed that just me being picky.

Don't want to affect her business because of me.

TD Leafs
01-07-17, 14:02
I've known barbi going on 2 years now. She is usually in Orange County, but now she is in San Fernando Valley area tonight only.

Her link is below.

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nastiest-girl-on-backpage-here-tonight-only-barbi-does-what-the-wife-wont/91514117How's her BBFS? Cip?

YodamaDashi
01-07-17, 15:53
Finally back in LA after my amazing winter trip to the Bay Area (had BBFSCIP almost everyday for the past 2 weeks). I hope LA can step up to the plate this time around!

My ATF Quinn left back to Korea and Nana is still on vacation until Monday (I leave Sunday so I would have just missed her. This info straight from her on kakao). Been working on a new girl these past 2 days in LA so hopefully that goes somewhere eventually.

Didn't feel like Mistress X today, and Namu and Casino were off / booked full today so I'm going for Kiss first time, not sure if BB will be done but I will keep my hopes up as Sonia did for this PO but Roya didn't.

Will report after, at least LA's weather is better right now. It's been raining almost every day in SF this past week! Hopefully Kiss comes through with the BB or I will have to call this LA trip a wash (to be fair, it'll be hard for LA to beat my SF trip this time around).

YodamaDashi
01-07-17, 16:05
Maybe not a normal Kgirl routine, but that's pretty much her personal routine. Saw her first week in LA. About exactly the same routine. Minus the bunny outfit, she had a corset on. Gave me a beer, which was cool. While she drank wine. No offer of BB. Covered cowgirl, with the music we got a rhythm going. She squirt A LOT in doggie & missionary. Back then there wasn't an upcharge for "shower show". And took me to the HUGE tub and squirted on me. Drowned me nearly! Fucking crazy.Is her squirting legit? I've only met one girl so far that could squirt and I loved it. I'll definitely have to put this on my todo list.

ChickenHawk88
01-07-17, 17:00
It would be nice if her wetness is legit. There was yoco but reports and now I kinda agree it's show. Have been with others that really squirt. But non asain.

LARckr720
01-07-17, 17:05
Is her squirting legit? I've only met one girl so far that could squirt and I loved it. I'll definitely have to put this on my todo list.100% legit. Not like Yoco's fake prepping beforehand. She's like Cytheria style of squirting. Strong spray and lasting. The tub thing squirting on me while jacking turned out not to be my thing really. Like when girls squirt while fucking. Once got the legendary Kimora to squirt. Not spray strong, just leaking like crazy. She couldn't stop for about 10 minutes.

Malicious
01-07-17, 18:43
If her rates were on the same level as other kgirlies, I'd see her.

100% legit. Not like Yoco's fake prepping beforehand. She's like Cytheria style of squirting. Strong spray and lasting. The tub thing squirting on me while jacking turned out not to be my thing really. Like when girls squirt while fucking. Once got the legendary Kimora to squirt. Not spray strong, just leaking like crazy. She couldn't stop for about 10 minutes.

Member #5945
01-07-17, 23:24

Judging by her recent photos, she now has implants and has had some work done on her face. Senior members can PM me for some more details, if interested.Pretty much same experience. Have seen her before she disappeared and now that she resurfaced. Got the bubble bath and she slipped it in bare with no reach for a condom. I've hung out with her off the clock as well, and I have to say that she seems to have a very weird personality in that she changes moods quite dramatically and quickly, which is why I stopped seeing her. Now that she has resurfaced I paid her a repeat visit and it was somewhat disappointing. She looked alot better beforehand, and her level of service was alot better as well. I got BBFSCIP every time, but I won't be seeing her since she seems to have a drinking problem since she has always been extremely tipsy all the times I've seen her. I always book late night so if you want to avoid that I'd suggest booking an early appointment. I personally won't be seeing her since there are alot better options in my opinion, but if you want BBFS with squirting then I would pay her a visit despite her above average rates.

P.S. - She told me she does BBFS with people who look "clean" and are nice, so if you want BBFS make sure you're hygiene is good and act nice I guess.

YodamaDashi
01-08-17, 01:19
Just finished with my first visit with Kiss and wow. What a session.

Kiss has a nice cute face, and almost seemed like a spinner as she had to tip toe and I had to bend my head down to kiss her, but her size was definitely no issue. Her body is also pretty good, seems like she had some minor implants but she had a very solid body all around with a nice cute ass.

It was my first time, so it was inevitable that she started off with a condom. Luckily for me though, the condom helped my stamina which allowed me to pleasure her for a good 40 or so minutes. After cumming for the 3rd or 4th time, she saw that I was extremely sweaty and worn out, and as a reward for my hard work, she left and came back with towels and water and cuddled with me until I was back to normal. She started foreplay again but this time she did all the work, basically doing every little thing and eventually she got on top of me and, what'd ya know, slipped right in. We had two more rounds until time was up. I loved her room as she has it decently lit (not super dimmed like most girls). Her kissing is also really interesting, she hooks her lips around your bottom or top lip and basically keeps it in a suction hold for a few seconds. I'm not sure how I feel about it but it was pretty hot during the spur of the moment.

Now I cannot stress enough that I never explicitly asked or motioned for no condom, and she eventually got to that conclusion herself. This is a definite YMMV case as if I didn't pleasure her enough during the first round, she might have just kept using a condom for the subsequent rounds.

Overall, definitely worth checking out, but she is in the $300/ hr category which isn't great. There are easier BB out there and honestly, if I didn't get BB with her this first time, I wouldn't have came back (she's good but not much better than the average of the $250 girls). I'll put her in my viable options for future LA visits, but the $300 price point is not doing her any favors.

Guy Man Dude
01-08-17, 01:51
If her rates were on the same level as other kgirlies, I'd see her.70 bucks more for an hour than the amazing Pepsi, or 210 more to get a massage, a bath and a chick squirting pussy fluid on me and it's not a sure thing for bare? I'll pass. But thanks for the Intel mate.

GMD.

BlvdWatcher
01-08-17, 11:10
http://longbeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hhr-special-call-me-i-answer-beautiful-bbw-huge-tits-in-artesia/91940282

Anyone seen her before?

Ilkbbg
01-08-17, 13:02
If you ever pass through the Land of Dirt People, she's good in a bare way.

She has a pretty pink beaver!

AngelFreak
01-08-17, 14:11
I see that Cami is back. I had a similar experience to a couple others, after the bbj she leaned over and asked condom? I said no so she climbed aboard. After I guess sensing that I was getting close she dismounted and strapped me up. She is Hot but not sure if she is worth the chance, if you are looking for BBFS.

Guy Man Dude
01-08-17, 15:44
Just finished with my first visit with Kiss and wow. What a session.

Kiss has a nice cute face, and almost seemed like a spinner as she had to tip toe and I had to bend my head down to kiss her, but her size was definitely no issue. Her body is also pretty good, seems like she had some minor implants but she had a very solid body all around with a nice cute ass.

It was my first time, so it was inevitable that she started off with a condom. Luckily for me though, the condom helped my stamina which allowed me to pleasure her for a good 40 or so minutes. After cumming for the 3rd or 4th time, she saw that I was extremely sweaty and worn out, and as a reward for my hard work, she left and came back with towels and water and cuddled with me until I was back to normal. She started foreplay again but this time she did all the work, basically doing every little thing and eventually she got on top of me and, what'd ya know, slipped right in. We had two more rounds until time was up. I loved her room as she has it decently lit (not super dimmed like most girls). Her kissing is also really interesting, she hooks her lips around your bottom or top lip and basically keeps it in a suction hold for a few seconds. I'm not sure how I feel about it but it was pretty hot during the spur of the moment.

Now I cannot stress enough that I never explicitly asked or motioned for no condom, and she eventually got to that conclusion herself. This is a definite YMMV case as if I didn't pleasure her enough during the first round, she might have just kept using a condom for the subsequent rounds.

Overall, definitely worth checking out, but she is in the $300/ hr category which isn't great. There are easier BB out there and honestly, if I didn't get BB with her this first time, I wouldn't have came back (she's good but not much better than the average of the $250 girls). I'll put her in my viable options for future LA visits, but the $300 price point is not doing her any favors.Kiss was a one and done for me. No condom first time yet nothing memorable enough to make me cum back for more. Multiple pops was nice but haven't returned and for sure wouldn't see her for 3 bills. From what I recall of her, she should be lowering her rates, not raising them.

GMD.

NintyNine
01-08-17, 19:08
my amazing winter trip to the Bay Area (had BBFSCIP almost everyday for the past 2 weeks)..Did you discover any new bbfscip girls in the Bay, or were they just 10 of the usual suspects?

Dolato
01-08-17, 19:23

She has a pretty pink beaver!What are the rates and the incall location like?

YellowBull
01-08-17, 19:45
Is this the same Macy on Wechat with a 626 number? The profile pic looks good, but. ??Just saw Macy couple days ago. She's a really nice girl. But a nut job LOL. Just kept blabbing away about random things while BBBJ. When she reached for the condom, I asked for without to which she happily obliged. Said to just cum outside because she didn't want to have a baby and wouldn't be able to find me.

Her place was filthy and just really run down. I would rather spend an extra couple bucks and go AMP.

NeedaBBBJCIM
01-08-17, 19:48
Share in my hooker right now Pomona help pay nonhomo.

ChrisPoontang
01-08-17, 20:06

She has a pretty pink beaver!Here's my conversation with her:

Me: is this Blue? 3:31 PM.

+1323XXX8436: **Quicky 80 $ protected sex or BJ **120 $ BBBJ **180 $ full service bb 4:00 PM.

+1323XXX8436:495 e 3rd st San Bernardino ca or 100 $ full service special today 😍 4:00 PM.

+1323XXX8436: Yes 4:00 PM.

Me: do you ever come to LA / Hollywood to work? 4:05 PM.

+1323XXX8436: No 4:05 PM.

HanSolo8888
01-08-17, 20:31
I see that Cami is back. I had a similar experience to a couple others, after the bbj she leaned over and asked condom? I said no so she climbed aboard. After I guess sensing that I was getting close she dismounted and strapped me up. She is Hot but not sure if she is worth the chance, if you are looking for BBFS.I had tried Cami last year but no luck. Similar experience as Megai. Sounds like she up and offered it to you. It's none of ny business but are you similar to her in age? Or was it pretty evident that she's attracted to you in some way already? Not sure if I even have a shot and would rather not waste my money otherwise. Also about how long were you able to go BBFS? Guess it really YMMV.

BobLove
01-08-17, 21:37
I see that Cami is back. I had a similar experience to a couple others, after the bbj she leaned over and asked condom? I said no so she climbed aboard. After I guess sensing that I was getting close she dismounted and strapped me up. She is Hot but not sure if she is worth the chance, if you are looking for BBFS.Why wouldn't she be worth it if she allows BBFS and is hot?

Dookie619
01-08-17, 21:46

She has a pretty pink beaver!She's hot. I searched for the number on backpage but nothing came up. What city exactly and was.

It cip?

Venator
01-08-17, 23:11
She's hot. I searched for the number on backpage but nothing came up. What city exactly and was.

It cip?It's listed on the first pic.

NeedaBBBJCIM
01-09-17, 01:48
Pm me. This is serious looking for this in the I. E. Or sgv areas. Let me know.

Ilkbbg
01-09-17, 10:20
She's in San B and mostly does car dates. She told me to cum where I wanted as I fucked her in the back seat at a cemetery near downtown Berdo, though I've seen her at her apt a couple times.

She's hot. I searched for the number on backpage but nothing came up. What city exactly and was.

It cip?

AngelFreak
01-09-17, 10:23
It wasn't really full on BBFS. About 10 pumps (might have lost count) and then on with the cover. But as they always say YMMV. As far as being in to me, it didn't feel like it. I am not a troll, but not Brad Pitt either. Just felt like a spur of the moment thing and then she had second thoughts.

Why wouldn't she be worth it if she allows BBFS and is hot?

Mr Brightside
01-09-17, 11:36
Hi guys,

If anyone have a BBFS provider that is willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it.It's very hard nowadays to get cleared by the better agencies and the ones that might be somewhat newbie friendly are typically tier 2 or 3 K-girl providers here on a short stint and generally, no BBFS.

TD Leafs
01-09-17, 13:41
I had tried Cami last year but no luck. Similar experience as Megai. Sounds like she up and offered it to you. It's none of ny business but are you similar to her in age? Or was it pretty evident that she's attracted to you in some way already? Not sure if I even have a shot and would rather not waste my money otherwise. Also about how long were you able to go BBFS? Guess it really YMMV.Cami is def, YMMV and no full BB.

TD Leafs
01-09-17, 13:42
It wasn't really full on BBFS. About 10 pumps (might have lost count) and then on with the cover. But as they always say YMMV. As far as being in to me, it didn't feel like it. I am not a troll, but not Brad Pitt either. Just felt like a spur of the moment thing and then she had second thoughts.Agree with you, there are better and sure BB options.

TD Leafs
01-09-17, 13:53
It wasn't really full on BBFS. About 10 pumps (might have lost count) and then on with the cover. But as they always say YMMV. As far as being in to me, it didn't feel like it. I am not a troll, but not Brad Pitt either. Just felt like a spur of the moment thing and then she had second thoughts.If you want better option, I see Fierra is back. She's a sure thing.

Not a looker but I thought her energy was amazing.

Tjinla2001
01-09-17, 15:38
She's in San B and mostly does car dates. She told me to cum where I wanted as I fucked her in the back seat at a cemetery near downtown Berdo, though I've seen her at her apt a couple times.Very impressive to have a girl that nice looking and get cip in the back seat of a car. There has to be a backstory.

LuvLabia69
01-09-17, 16:04
Hello all, does anyone know who or where to get some BB action out here? I'll be here for a few days and would love to find someone while I'm here. I will return the favor.

Thanks.

NintyNine
01-09-17, 17:39
We seriously need some better looking girls in LA, at least like what they have up in northern Cali.

Very impressive to have a girl that nice looking and get cip in the back seat of a car. There has to be a backstory.She's really short on cash. Is there ever any other backstory?

Or maybe she's trying to snatch a babydaddy and lock him in for 18 years.

Guy Man Dude
01-09-17, 17:42
Tried PM'ing you but you need to clear some inbox space.

It's about time you give instead of receive with me bud. You're lovin' that ER spot I turned you on to haha.

GMD.

DutchTreat
01-09-17, 18:56
I venture out to La Quinta a few times a year and I'm always amazed by the dearth of decent providers in the desert area. With all of the old retired money out there, one would think that it would be a potential goldmine for a young, halfway decent looking providers to set up shop in Palm Desert. Your best bet would be to find a provider over the age of 40, as the likelihood of BB services seems to improve with age, in my experience. Sasha might be a candidate for BB, but I'm only guessing.

http://palmsprings.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-sasha-dd-blonde/53649914

Good luck!

Dutch.

Hello all, does anyone know who or where to get some BB action out here? I'll be here for a few days and would love to find someone while I'm here. I will return the favor.

Thanks.

Chris Wake
01-09-17, 20:52
I venture out to La Quinta a few times a year and I'm always amazed by the dearth of decent providers in the desert area. With all of the old retired money out there, one would think that it would be a potential goldmine for a young, halfway decent looking providers to set up shop in Palm Desert. Your best bet would be to find a provider over the age of 40, as the likelihood of BB services seems to improve with age, in my experience. Sasha might be a candidate for BB, but I'm only guessing.

Good luck!

Dutch.Can vouch for this one as well. Sasha (Victoria / Sugar) is very laid back and easy to be with. 10 years ago she used to have a rocking body. Her looks have gone with her age and drinking sadly over the years. Still a good once a year bb fuck. The drive out to Cathedral City is way too far but when she's near the Lancaster area once a year I go see her.

She takes it raw every hole but only lets you finish in mouth and anus holes. The poon is "too much work to clean". LOL.

ChrisPoontang
01-09-17, 20:57
Can vouch for this one as well. Sasha (Victoria / Sugar) is very laid back and easy to be with. 10 years ago she used to have a rocking body. Her looks have gone with her age and drinking sadly over the years. Still a good once a year bb fuck. The drive out to Cathedral City is way too far but when she's near the Lancaster area once a year I go see her.

She takes it raw every hole but only lets you finish in mouth and anus holes. The poon is "too much work to clean". LOL.I love ladies that let strangers finish in the stink hole.

For these ladies, cleaning the stink hole is easy!

Just rip a huge fart and she's ready for the next guy.

Member #5794
01-09-17, 22:10

Good luck!

Dutch.Holy fuck, I would not bareback that. Fuck I would not be seen at starbucks with that.

Tipisil
01-10-17, 10:41
Holy fuck, I would not bareback that. Fuck I would not be seen at starbucks with that.What happened to BP? Tried to click on the link and something went wrong.

Luis323
01-10-17, 10:42
Holy fuck, I would not bareback that. Fuck I would not be seen at starbucks with that.Backpage got blocked. It's CENSORED.

We are ready

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

We had several hundred new advertisers register yesterday

Tell your friends

A2

Luis323
01-10-17, 10:44
What happened to BP? Tried to click on the link and something went wrong.The government has unconstitutionally censored this content.

DocOck
01-10-17, 11:54
What happened to BP? Tried to click on the link and something went wrong."The online classified advertising site Backpage.com abruptly shut its "adult" section on Monday, yielding to a campaign by state and federal government officials to close a service they contend promotes prostitution and human trafficking. ".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-backpage-idUSKBN14U09I

Also relevant: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5039-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews

DutchTreat
01-10-17, 15:36
No worries. She's a Dunkin Donuts kinda girl anyway.

Dutch.

Holy fuck, I would not bareback that. Fuck I would not be seen at starbucks with that.

Mr Brightside
01-10-17, 15:43
Haven't seen her since she went by Jua in LA but now as Aya. Did her BBFSCIP on the second visit with a little persuasion. Not sure if she still offers but Ontario too far for me to go validate. She is a butter face but has a nice hard body and a real tight pussy.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AsianExpress

Tom Keen
01-10-17, 15:48
Finally back in LA after my amazing winter trip to the Bay Area (had BBFSCIP almost everyday for the past 2 weeks). I hope LA can step up to the plate this time around!

My ATF Quinn left back to Korea and Nana is still on vacation until Monday (I leave Sunday so I would have just missed her. This info straight from her on kakao). Been working on a new girl these past 2 days in LA so hopefully that goes somewhere eventually.

Didn't feel like Mistress X today, and Namu and Casino were off / booked full today so I'm going for Kiss first time, not sure if BB will be done but I will keep my hopes up as Sonia did for this PO but Roya didn't.

Will report after, at least LA's weather is better right now. It's been raining almost every day in SF this past week! Hopefully Kiss comes through with the BB or I will have to call this LA trip a wash (to be fair, it'll be hard for LA to beat my SF trip this time around).Quinn is back! Going to see her this week and make her squirt.

NintyNine
01-10-17, 16:03
Can vouch for this one as well. Sasha (Victoria / Sugar) is very laid back and easy to be with. 10 years ago she used to have a rocking body. Her looks have gone with her age and drinking sadly over the years. Still a good once a year bb fuck. The drive out to Cathedral City is way too far but when she's near the Lancaster area once a year I go see her.

She takes it raw every hole but only lets you finish in mouth and anus holes. The poon is "too much work to clean". LOL.Tell her that a lot of guys don't mind sloppy seconds in the poon. Or thirds, or fourths.

Why bother cleaning.

LARckr720
01-10-17, 17:03
What happened to BP? Tried to click on the link and something went wrong.Check their dating section now. Like when CraigsList shut down their adult section all the hookers started posting in the dating / casual section.

Tjinla2001
01-10-17, 19:26

Good luck!

Dutch.What a shame that backpage is down. Sasha sounds like she is right up my alley. I'm not afraid to scrape the bottom of the barrel. If anyone get an active link please let me know.

Guy Man Dude
01-10-17, 20:01
Hot damn do I love my little Eagle Rock spot! Just got back to the office from having such an intense fuck sesh. She started moaning loudly "fuck you! Fuck you!" as she spasmed and came. LOL. That was a first. With an amazing time last week doing the do with Namu and this today, I'd say I'm starting off 2017 in the best way pussible.

God how I love Asian chicks and the hobby!

GMD.

Chris Wake
01-10-17, 20:29
What a shame that backpage is down. Sasha sounds like she is right up my alley. I'm not afraid to scrape the bottom of the barrel. If anyone get an active link please let me know.T-J sent you a link my good man. And for reference, this is what she looked like 10 years ago when she was in the LA area and I had bb cip / cia at least 20 times a year, compared to her now. Ridiculously hot and affordable at the time.

Now she's just affordable.

DutchTreat
01-10-17, 20:34
With the current BP situation, it looks like your alley is going to be awfully crowded! LOL Glad to see that Mr. Wake came through for you. It looks like we're going to have to rely more on each other for intel, which used to be more readily available online.

Dutch.

What a shame that backpage is down. Sasha sounds like she is right up my alley. I'm not afraid to scrape the bottom of the barrel. If anyone get an active link please let me know.

Lioil
01-10-17, 22:05
I am from VA / DC area and it is interesting there's no BB thread at all. I am curious what makes LA so special? Is it the agency / ladies or what? Also, it seems some girls from K agency do BB too. Does that translate into the K agency girls in DC area as well or it is girl by girl and if somehow that same girl here travels to dc then BB can be had?

Thanks!

Ilkbbg
01-10-17, 22:13
Did Jua used to go by Yoyo on CV back in 2009-10?

Haven't seen her since she went by Jua in LA but now as Aya. Did her BBFSCIP on the second visit with a little persuasion. Not sure if she still offers but Ontario too far for me to go validate. She is a butter face but has a nice hard body and a real tight pussy.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AsianExpress

Ilkbbg
01-10-17, 22:16
WOW! The years and substance abuse were not kind.

T-J sent you a link my good man. And for reference, this is what she looked like 10 years ago when she was in the LA area and I had bb cip / cia at least 20 times a year, compared to her now. Ridiculously hot and affordable at the time.

Now she's just affordable.

Ilkbbg
01-10-17, 22:47
Just a money thing. Like clockwork, she's guaranteed to post an ad just before rents due.

We seriously need some better looking girls in LA, at least like what they have up in northern Cali.

She's really short on cash. Is there ever any other backstory?

Or maybe she's trying to snatch a babydaddy and lock him in for 18 years.

Dolato
01-11-17, 00:13
I am from VA / DC area and it is interesting there's no BB thread at all. I am curious what makes LA so special? Is it the agency / ladies or what? Also, it seems some girls from K agency do BB too. Does that translate into the K agency girls in DC area as well or it is girl by girl and if somehow that same girl here travels to dc then BB can be had?

Thanks!People correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that there's anything special about LA. I guess the large supply in the LA area definitely doesn't hurt the availability of bb. It's just that this thread exists and people are openly sharing information and discussing the bb topic without getting shamed (thanks to much work from admin to keep things in order). Start your own in the VA / DC area and you may be surprised at what's available. You'll initially get your share of anti-bb crusaders and will have to keep the discussions on topic to keep the argumentative posts away.

Chris Wake
01-11-17, 00:36
People correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that there's anything special about LA. I guess the large supply in the LA area definitely doesn't hurt the availability of bb. It's just that this thread exists and people are openly sharing information and discussing the bb topic without getting shamed (thanks to much work from admin to keep things in order). Start your own in the VA / DC area and you may be surprised at what's available. You'll initially get your share of anti-bb crusaders and will have to keep the discussions on topic to keep the argumentative posts away.Bingo. Compared to places like Toronto, Hawaii, most of Australia, etc I don't think LA is all that special. It's just that there's a space here that many mongers can openly express their views without being worried about the hammer being thrown down. One of the few places for mongers to discuss bb stuff that you won't find elsewhere. Not only that, this thread is probably one of the most popular ones that gets replies AND more importantly views from the general public that won't ever make an account but use this thread for info.

NintyNine
01-11-17, 04:01
Bingo. Compared to places like Toronto, Hawaii, most of Australia, etc I don't think LA is all that special. It's just that there's a space here that many mongers can openly express their views without being worried about the hammer being thrown down. One of the few places for mongers to discuss bb stuff that you won't find elsewhere. Not only that, this thread is probably one of the most popular ones that gets replies AND more importantly views from the general public that won't ever make an account but use this thread for info.You're right. LA isn't special. Just look at the hags here.

You guys should start some bareback threads in the international forums, just for comparison's sake. Must be nice fucking all those hot aussie blondes bb. That's what we're missing here. Hot blonde BBFS.

Dookie619
01-11-17, 07:45
She's posting again. It was mentioned she did BBFS but no on ever confirmed doing it with her. If anyone has an update let us know. And if you guys are interested cha cha is cip. Pinkkitten69 is BBFS for extra but no cip. And I haven't seen her but iloveiscream offered it for extra but I haven't tried. Corona a bit of a drive.

Dash Belli
01-11-17, 13:10
People correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that there's anything special about LA. I guess the large supply in the LA area definitely doesn't hurt the availability of bb. It's just that this thread exists and people are openly sharing information and discussing the bb topic without getting shamed (thanks to much work from admin to keep things in order). Start your own in the VA / DC area and you may be surprised at what's available. You'll initially get your share of anti-bb crusaders and will have to keep the discussions on topic to keep the argumentative posts away.You're wrong. I've mongered in Asia and Europe. There are hags in those countries and beauties, as well. If you want hot gals in LA try GFE Monkey. You get what you pay for.

LARckr720
01-11-17, 16:52
Bingo. Compared to places like Toronto, Hawaii, most of Australia, etc I don't think LA is all that special. It's just that there's a space here that many mongers can openly express their views without being worried about the hammer being thrown down. One of the few places for mongers to discuss bb stuff that you won't find elsewhere. Not only that, this thread is probably one of the most popular ones that gets replies AND more importantly views from the general public that won't ever make an account but use this thread for info.Was just in Hawaii for Christmas vacation. Didn't hobby but checked out the local ads on various sites. SUPER limited. From what I can gather Hawaii's main model is still massage parlors rather than AAMP's. Once LA's AAMP scene took off I ditched the parlor scene. Talent is way better.

Dolato
01-11-17, 18:18
And if you guys are interested cha cha is cip. Pinkkitten69 is BBFS for extra but no cip. And I haven't seen her but iloveiscream offered it for extra but I haven't tried. Corona a bit of a drive.Pinkkitten charges extra and went no cip? This must have been recent because we've been dumping it in her for a while now and it was always at the regular rate. Maybe she changed her offerings after popping out another one that she couldn't take care of.

Hentai Man
01-11-17, 18:38
Was just in Hawaii for Christmas vacation. Didn't hobby but checked out the local ads on various sites. SUPER limited. From what I can gather Hawaii's main model is still massage parlors rather than AAMP's. Once LA's AAMP scene took off I ditched the parlor scene. Talent is way better.For all intents and purposes Hawaii is just AMPs. Lots of BBFS available from the older (40's and up) korean providers at the AMPs and many reports on them in the Hawaii forum. Pricing is usually $200 out the door, which is standard for any basic FS AMP in Honolulu, BBFS or CFS. There are probably less than five superstar looking K girls in their 20's working there that would be equal to the K girl talent we have in LA on CV. And they are always booked solid by the local mongers. The majority of available women there are MILFs, most with pretty good service, but at $200 an hour, not a great deal when compared to LA.

Lioil
01-11-17, 23:23
http://www.discreetstory.com/new-3 -passion and EJ are available.

https://www.happytogetherva.com/new-nana is this the Nana here? Or Cya?

https://www.butterflylegend.com/ji-soo tiffany or jemi?

Thanks so much if anyone can provide guidance on if any of these gals are bb providers from LA.

Thanks again!

SCJohn
01-12-17, 01:04
For all intents and purposes Hawaii is just AMPs. Lots of BBFS available from the older (40's and up) korean providers at the AMPs and many reports on them in the Hawaii forum. Pricing is usually $200 out the door, which is standard for any basic FS AMP in Honolulu, BBFS or CFS. There are probably less than five superstar looking K girls in their 20's working there that would be equal to the K girl talent we have in LA on CV. And they are always booked solid by the local mongers. The majority of available women there are MILFs, most with pretty good service, but at $200 an hour, not a great deal when compared to LA.If you want a AAMP feel, you can go to Century Center where a lot of the AMP's are located. There's no "walk of shame" and there are showers, some have table showers too. There are several places with fine looking KGirl providers. Visit the Hawaii Forum to check out the various houses. They have a number of LA girls working in honolulu. You just need to do your homework before you venture out.

Slideryyz
01-12-17, 06:11

Thanks so much if anyone can provide guidance on if any of these gals are bb providers from LA.

Thanks again!If you are referring to former Palace Nana, no it is not her.

Slideryyz
01-12-17, 06:13
For all intents and purposes Hawaii is just AMPs. Lots of BBFS available from the older (40's and up) korean providers at the AMPs and many reports on them in the Hawaii forum. Pricing is usually $200 out the door, which is standard for any basic FS AMP in Honolulu, BBFS or CFS. There are probably less than five superstar looking K girls in their 20's working there that would be equal to the K girl talent we have in LA on CV. And they are always booked solid by the local mongers. The majority of available women there are MILFs, most with pretty good service, but at $200 an hour, not a great deal when compared to LA.Hot looking MILF's? For $200 an hour, yes as you said, you can get solid service here from younger providers.

Lioil
01-12-17, 09:19
If you are referring to former Palace Nana, no it is not her.Is there anyone on those sites that are from LA?

TD Leafs
01-12-17, 14:50

Thanks again!The 2nd girl, I think she was here in LA few mts ago and OC.

Sorry not sure if BB.

FA2000
01-12-17, 21:34
I'm finally back in la and able to monger for a little bit. Just saw rain today and she's just as advertised in this site. Haven't seen a girl this enegetic since suri and sonya / alexa. Easiest bb I've had in la so far, she asks and just say no LOL. Hopefully nobody messes that up for everyone. Going to see cynthia and megan next week. Lets see my luck with them. Still thinking about seeing yoona to try anal. Has anyone tried anal with rain? She seemed game for it, maybe ill try next time.

BTW alexa swtiched bookers / house again, not booked by M anymore. Now with Kiss booker so don't be surprised if you see a price hike later on.

Lioil
01-12-17, 23:39
The 2nd girl, I think she was here in LA few mts ago and OC.

Sorry not sure if BB.Hmm I tried search Cya but returned nothing. its weird the search returns nothing yet i see Cya here..

NintyNine
01-13-17, 02:14
I'm finally back in la and able to monger for a little bit. Just saw rain today and she's just as advertised in this site. Haven't seen a girl this enegetic since suri and sonya / alexa. Easiest bb I've had in la so far, she asks and just say no LOL. Hopefully nobody messes that up for everyone. Going to see cynthia and megan next week. Lets see my luck with them. Still thinking about seeing yoona to try anal. Has anyone tried anal with rain? She seemed game for it, maybe ill try next time.

BTW alexa swtiched bookers / house again, not booked by M anymore. Now with Kiss booker so don't be surprised if you see a price hike later on.But alexa isn't bb. And not worth $300. Booker needs to stop being greedy.

RickZey
01-13-17, 13:03
But alexa isn't bb. And not worth $300. Booker needs to stop being greedy.I agree. But it's basically the orgs setting the prices. Not the Booker.

FA2000
01-13-17, 13:53
Anyone got new info on queen? Has she been strictly cfs or YMMV like megan?

BbjStanton
01-13-17, 15:22
Hot damn do I love my little Eagle Rock spot! Just got back to the office from having such an intense fuck sesh. She started moaning loudly "fuck you! Fuck you!" as she spasmed and came. LOL. That was a first. With an amazing time last week doing the do with Namu and this today, I'd say I'm starting off 2017 in the best way pussible.

God how I love Asian chicks and the hobby!

GMD.Hey GMD where is this spot in eaglerock?

I've been looking for a solid spot in that area.

Thanks mate.

FA2000
01-13-17, 21:36
Saw her today and I can see why someone said her service is lacking when she's not the hottest girl. She could up her game a knotch. Not an action packed session and her routine takes too long. When she started doing the camel slide we more intense, I thought she would just slip it in, but she still used the condoms. Two condom changes later, before the third one would come in, she just let me bb and told me to cum outside. She's a very nice person and conservative. As long you are nice and not just force it in, bb comes pretty easily with her.

Monger Dude
01-13-17, 23:46
But alexa isn't bb. And not worth $300. Booker needs to stop being greedy.Seems that booker only has Kiss available. The girls are most likely ditching his for lack of work.

NeedaBBBJCIM
01-14-17, 01:50
Need help with donations or another one too MILF in the Pomona or and I e area one has been on this board before but I will share for serious people sorry I couldn t get back to I right away but that's why I message d you back this is a bb females.

TD Leafs
01-14-17, 13:37
But alexa isn't bb. And not worth $300. Booker needs to stop being greedy.I agree with you. Roya is gone back to SF, I wonder how successful her stay was in LA.

Her rate is now much less in SF.

RussianVodka
01-14-17, 17:05
Need help with donations or another one too MILF in the Pomona or and I e area one has been on this board before but I will share for serious people sorry I couldn t get back to I right away but that's why I message d you back this is a bb females.None that I know of in Pomona because I don't go that Far East. I have one in Rosemead (which I'm sure everyone here has known of or already nutted in) and one in Whittier.

LARckr720
01-14-17, 20:34
I agree with you. Roya is gone back to SF, I wonder how successful her stay was in LA.

Her rate is now much less in SF.That $50 jump in price was a turn off. And YMMV on bb? Just didn't want me to book her. The only asian chick I previously would go $$$ was the legendary Su Young. Was addicted to her.

Hysterix99
01-14-17, 22:42
Been a member for a while and have been reading this thread for a while. Took the plunge yesterday and had my first BB session with Namu, my first time with any of the palace girls. When it was time for the fun she simply got on top of me and asked if I wanted condom I declined and she hoped right on. She mentioned to me to finish outside and I obliged. Later on she thanked me for not doing cip. Not sure if next time she'll be ok with cip but her attitude is so awesome I don't see that being a problem. She has a very smooth pussy with a tight grip.

HapaBoy86
01-14-17, 23:12
Saw her today and I can see why someone said her service is lacking when she's not the hottest girl. She could up her game a knotch. Not an action packed session and her routine takes too long. When she started doing the camel slide we more intense, I thought she would just slip it in, but she still used the condoms. Two condom changes later, before the third one would come in, she just let me bb and told me to cum outside. She's a very nice person and conservative. As long you are nice and not just force it in, bb comes pretty easily with her.Haha, I tried to break her routine and she got irritated. LOL.

SO, just let her go with it after that.

RussianVodka
01-15-17, 02:31
Why do these girls tries their hardest not to nut when they are fucking you? It sometimes kills the boner when they stop grinding all of a sudden because they felt they were close.

Slideryyz
01-15-17, 05:44
I booked Yonna at one point and booker quoted $270. Even for extra $20, I cancelled it. Not sure going for $300 rated girl for one way or another.

AngelFreak
01-15-17, 09:04
I have had the pleasure of Cona and Rain. BBFS and cip. Jessie and Queen are a no go, with Cynthia being YMMV. Any word on Ava, Molli and Hime?

Thanks.

GorSand
01-15-17, 14:50
I have had the pleasure of Cona and Rain. BBFS and cip. Jessie and Queen are a no go, with Cynthia being YMMV. Any word on Ava, Molli and Hime?

Thanks.I have not had success with Moli or Hime.

NeedaBBBJCIM
01-15-17, 15:35
None that I know of in Pomona because I don't go that Far East. I have one in Rosemead (which I'm sure everyone here has known of or already nutted in) and one in Whittier.I have one or me two actually.

BobLove
01-15-17, 17:40
I have not had success with Moli or Hime.I tried Moli and she automatically went for CFS. When I switched to doggy, I noticed she reached around and felt my cock to make sure the condom was still on before I slid it in.

BenderOver
01-15-17, 18:27

Thanks.No on Ava, Molli, Bessie.

BenderOver
01-15-17, 18:30
I booked Yonna at one point and booker quoted $270. Even for extra $20, I cancelled it. Not sure going for $300 rated girl for one way or another.Yoona's menu is BBBJ, BBFS, bbgrk. I tried to book one time, she wanted 270. I bounced back 250 as an offer, and she accepted. During the incall, I asked for grk, and was DENIED because I was in for the 250 rate and grk was only avail for the 270. I declined to go for the upgrade even though it was short only 20 bucks. Wasn't feeling it at that point. Sharing cause I thought some of you guys might enjoy the laugh.

Bender.

Hachiko
01-15-17, 20:25
Yoona's menu is BBBJ, BBFS, bbgrk. I tried to book one time, she wanted 270. I bounced back 250 as an offer, and she accepted. During the incall, I asked for grk, and was DENIED because I was in for the 250 rate and grk was only avail for the 270. I declined to go for the upgrade even though it was short only 20 bucks. Wasn't feeling it at that point. Sharing cause I thought some of you guys might enjoy the laugh.

Bender.I tried Yoona over a year ago. Her rate was 270, I got a lfk, a few seconds of BBBJ before she did cfs. No chemistry and her pics were not accurate. I know that YMMV always but seeing that her looks weren't exactly the best and her service was subpar, I decided to not repeat. I think I can get a much better deal with Cona, Rain and many of the other kgirls out there. Also saw Nana last Monday and she was great as well. Would highly recommend to the fellow mongers. Dfk, rim, bb and cip.

EzraPound
01-15-17, 21:16

Thanks.Moli is great, but no BBFS with her. She makes it clear. Hime no go as well. Have not seen Ava.

HapaBoy86
01-15-17, 21:27
No on Ava, Molli, Bessie.Ava & Moli was a decline for bb with me this weekend.

SpinWorx999
01-16-17, 00:50
No bb on chuu.

Tjinla2001
01-16-17, 03:58
Why do these girls tries their hardest not to nut when they are fucking you? It sometimes kills the boner when they stop grinding all of a sudden because they felt they were close.Korean prostitutes are disgusted by men, particularly the ones they meet on the job. My former live in Korean pro was moderate to super high volume. She loved to brag she never came once in 15 years.

Dookie619
01-16-17, 13:19
Can anyone list all the Korean houses on Hx? I know cona and rain are from rok-girls. Who else is from where?

Jumper427
01-16-17, 13:57
Ava & Moli was a decline for bb with me this weekend.I have pretty good chemistry with moli but never have even come close. Don't think it's an option. I've only done it with kiss but it wasn't expected as I never knew it was actually an option and always made me nervous af.

TD Leafs
01-16-17, 14:04

Thanks.Ava and Hime is def. No go but Moli is YMMV and hard to break. Seen Moli many times, let me put the tip in and pump but not full penetration. Gave up seeing Moli, better take my $ elsewhere. But Moli has the hottest body of all though.

Deep End
01-16-17, 15:31
I saw Asuka at the Palace recently and had a great time. She's Japanese and speaks great English. She's maybe a bit curvier than her pictures and has really nice tits. A little BBBJ action in the shower, but no fucking. When we moved back to the bedroom she had no problem with BB when I bent her over, but asked me to cum outside. Very different vibe to the other Palace girls I've seen, but a very good time. YMMV, of course.

Pudgy68
01-16-17, 17:47
None that I know of in Pomona because I don't go that Far East. I have one in Rosemead (which I'm sure everyone here has known of or already nutted in) and one in Whittier.It's close to me, where about is the one you are talking about?

Deep End
01-16-17, 17:58
I saw Asuka at the Palace a few weeks ago. She's Japanese, speaks great English, very fun girl. Great tits too. BBFS, but she asked from the start to cum outside. Shame, I would have loved to make a deposit. YMMV, as always.

Guy Man Dude
01-16-17, 18:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

DudeNJ
01-16-17, 19:41
I am very impressed with all the discussion and active recommendations here. I noticed all the backpage links that were posted are no longer working / active since backpage escort section is gone. What is the best massage spot you recommend in Korea town, preferably with young girls (not MILFs).

HapaBoy86
01-16-17, 21:31
I am very impressed with all the discussion and active recommendations here. I noticed all the backpage links that were posted are no longer working / active since backpage escort section is gone. What is the best massage spot you recommend in Korea town, preferably with young girls (not MILFs).Pay the $ and get rubmaps. It will help. As for wether you're getting a young lady or surprise you get older MILF. It's a game we just have to all play.

TD Leafs
01-16-17, 21:56
I saw Asuka at the Palace a few weeks ago. She's Japanese, speaks great English, very fun girl. Great tits too. BBFS, but she asked from the start to cum outside. Shame, I would have loved to make a deposit. YMMV, as always.I'm pretty sure Asuka is korean?

Guy Man Dude
01-16-17, 22:31
I saw Asuka at the Palace a few weeks ago. She's Japanese, speaks great English, very fun girl. Great tits too. BBFS, but she asked from the start to cum outside. Shame, I would have loved to make a deposit. YMMV, as always.Just booked with her for this week. Plan on creaming inside that sweet Asian pussy. Of course I won't if she requests it, but my track record with cumming inside chicks who have denied other mongers that intense penis pleasure is pretty damn good so hopefully the mmm mmm magic will be in effect.

GMD.

FA2000
01-16-17, 23:41
Its funny how much a YMMV this hobby is. No cip, but first time BBFS was easy. After reading through all posts here I thought I had to work for it. Wonder if the booker knows about me doing BBFS and told her girls I'm ok LOL. Megan was good, but I still prefer rain over her. Definitely missing suri.

Deep End
01-17-17, 00:03
I'm pretty sure Asuka is korean?Maybe. Her accent was Japanese and she was talking to herself in Japanese before I started talking to her in the same. It was a short session and we didn't get to talking about where she's from or anything.

BobLove
01-17-17, 00:16
I saw Asuka at the Palace a few weeks ago. She's Japanese, speaks great English, very fun girl. Great tits too. BBFS, but she asked from the start to cum outside. Shame, I would have loved to make a deposit. YMMV, as always.I got BBFS with Asuka but no CIP. Her voice freaks me out though.

Slideryyz
01-17-17, 03:30
I'm pretty sure Asuka is korean?She is Korean.

Slideryyz
01-17-17, 03:34
Ava & Moli was a decline for bb with me this weekend.I saw both last month, no go. Rather not repeat any providers for potential bb.

Member #5312
01-17-17, 05:31
Ok fellow seeders I don't post but I feel it is time after reading all you guys post the last year the intel I have gotten is priceless so I want to first give the new guy (who I was 9 months ago) the Kgirl CV A team not as the best looking or top of the they are just guaranteed to bbffs. I'll call it list A. List B will have new Kgirls info names I've never seen on here. I'm not going to go into much detail just because I don't have to.

List A. Kiss for the newbies KISs KIss she was my first Kgirl best seeding ever.

BB. The name says it all.

Yoona. Wants seed in her every minute of every day.

Allison. Meaty is a good thing.

Rain.

Nana.

Ok there are probably about 10 more girls I'm missing I honestly just feel it's regurgitated over and over.

This next list B. Are girls that are not on here so I'd like to save you guys some money and time.

Vitamin. Yes that's her name no go on BBFS but I only seen 1 time and got the feeling she would after a few sessions.

Mistress X. Just got done seeding her she is literally just like Kiss just a little older but is amazing.

Madison. This is a weird one I had to wear it during couldn't go took hat off started JO myself before I chummed I asked if I could put it in her she bent over and took it.

Alana. Yes but can't find her name on CV.

Dani. Anyone who seeded Dani loves how she plays the innocent girl role. She is not she is in Orange County now.

Hanee. Dani same booker. I'm not going to get into the booker thing but certain bookers only have BBFS girls.

Zinny. Comes and goes get her when she comes beautiful inside and out did not BBFS but I didn't try I know she does from intel.

Candy. Or Cream. About 2 months ago I she this hot Kgirl on cv and no screening anyways if you see that name pop up on CV and she is mid Wil book her hot and loved getting BBFS seeding.

There are a few I'm keeping to myself or looking for good intel switch.

FYI this is not a game I use Truvada every day I'm clean and proud of it I encourage anyone who loves BBFS to get on truvada tell your dr the truth and you will be safe. These girls are amazing and should be respected and protected from us BBFS seekers not hunted. Kgirls are from Heaven honestly guys think about it. We all had the nasty blk girls or the smelly cracked out white girl in those run down motels ill admit it we been there or The Russian girls hahah I dated one run away from that 4 bills damage and false advertising.

Hope I've gotten some respect from the top guys on here again thank you guys for giving me the opportunity to get into this amazing scene.

Willie23
01-17-17, 10:38
Ok fellow seeders I don't post but I feel it is time after reading all you guys post the last year the intel I have gotten is priceless so I want to first give the new guy (who I was 9 months ago) the Kgirl CV A team not as the best looking or top of the they are just guaranteed to bbffs. I'll call it list A. List B will have new Kgirls info names I've never seen on here. I'm not going to go into much detail just because I don't have to.....Bravo! Killer first post. If you like to plant your seed deep in K-puss and don't mind hundreds having done so before you, the majority of K-MILFs at A-One in Santa Monica are there to receive.

Guy Man Dude
01-17-17, 14:32
I didn't know that! Let's meet for coffee sometimes. Maybe we can exchange some info about the hobby.Thanks for the invite mate but I don't drink coffee, and I'd much rather exchange bodily fluids with some hot Asian chick while participating in the hobby than exchanging info with some dude while talking about it.

GMD.

KCastro2012
01-17-17, 15:08
Ok fellow seeders I don't post but I feel it is time after reading all you guys post the last year the intel I have gotten is priceless so I want to first give the new guy (who I was 9 months ago) the Kgirl CV A team not as the best looking or top of the they are just guaranteed to bbffs. I'll call it list A. List B will have new Kgirls info names I've never seen on here. I'm not going to go into much detail just because I don't have to.

List A. Kiss for the newbies KISs KIss she was my first Kgirl best seeding ever.

Rain.

Nana.

Ok there are probably about 10 more girls I'm missing I honestly just feel it's regurgitated over and over.

This next list B. Are girls that are not on here so I'd like to save you guys some money and time.

Vitamin. Yes that's her name no go on BBFS but I only seen 1 time and got the feeling she would after a few sessions.

Mistress X. Just got done seeding her she is literally just like Kiss just a little older but is amazing.

Madison. This is a weird one I had to wear it during couldn't go took hat off started JO myself before I chummed I asked if I could put it in her she bent over and took it.

Dani. Anyone who seeded Dani loves how she plays the innocent girl role. She is not she is in Orange County now.

Hanee. Dani same booker. I'm not going to get into the booker thing but certain bookers only have BBFS girls.

Zinny. Comes and goes get her when she comes beautiful inside and out did not BBFS but I didn't try I know she does from intel.

Candy. Or Cream. About 2 months ago I she this hot Kgirl on cv and no screening anyways if you see that name pop up on CV and she is mid Wil book her hot and loved getting BBFS seeding.

FYI this is not a game I use Truvada every day I'm clean and proud of it I encourage anyone who loves BBFS to get on truvada tell your dr the truth and you will be safe. These girls are amazing and should be respected and protected from us BBFS seekers not hunted. Kgirls are from Heaven honestly guys think about it. We all had the nasty blk girls or the smelly cracked out white girl in those run down motels ill admit it we been there or The Russian girls hahah I dated one run away from that 4 bills damage and false advertising.

Hope I've gotten some respect from the top guys on here again thank you guys for giving me the opportunity to get into this amazing scene.Been trying to get in.

I'm new to all this but says screening required.

How do I pass screening?

KCastro2012
01-17-17, 15:16
How do I pass screening with these K girls? I'm a noob.

Mr Brightside
01-17-17, 15:50

Rain.

Nana.

Hope I've gotten some respect from the top guys on here again thank you guys for giving me the opportunity to get into this amazing scene.Did Madison allow CIP.

Tom Keen
01-18-17, 11:33
Its funny how much a YMMV this hobby is. No cip, but first time BBFS was easy. After reading through all posts here I thought I had to work for it. Wonder if the booker knows about me doing BBFS and told her girls I'm ok LOL. Megan was good, but I still prefer rain over her. Definitely missing suri.She is a certified cum dumpster, you will get CIP after 2-3 visits. Just make sure you're not the 10th or 11th guy LOL. I agree, Rain is much better and has a tighter snatch.

Tom Keen
01-18-17, 11:36
Confirmed via PM BBFS is available for added donation (negotiable) but didn't pull the trigger due to lack of incall.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Motherxmermaid

BbjStanton
01-18-17, 13:42
[Deleted by Admin]

I would suggest you learn to use the button that says "Report Post" as a hint it's for, well, reporting posts.

A2

HannibalBarca
01-18-17, 13:44
Did Madison allow CIP.Nice post, bro.

But is it Hanee or Hani?

Thanks for your input.

P1186
01-18-17, 19:03
Just adding my experience on some ladies that have been mentioned lately.

Asuka has been a great CIP taker every time I've seen her. She's def Korean. Also been texting with her but have yet to manage some OTC action.

MistressX on the other hand was the first Pepsi girl not to allow CIP on first visit. Ohh well, just wanted to scratch her off the BBFS list anyways.

Fierra saw her last week and was amazing as ever, CIP and all. Unfortunately got a text from booker this week saying she went back to Korea.

Now here is the good one. Despite all the no-go reports, gave Queen a try and got the same result. But then things changed! Basically on the first round I tried every trick under the moon but she insisted on using the cover. It lasted so long that things got extremely sweaty and after she said we shower followed by massage. I was thinking "too bad but at least she's super hot, in to it, and that was some great sex". Shower turned into a p2 p and kissing frenzy. Felt so good, jr. Was raging again so I told her I want to fuck more. To my very happy surprise she bent over, grabbed me and put me inside! Eventually moved back to the bed and went way over time but she didn't seem to care. Seen her once since and again it took a lot of convincing to get her to allow BBFS (but she did), which seems diff from most that once you're in you're in forever haha. So I would say she is HIGHLY YMMV, even after success. Also, she does not allow CIP. Too bad her location is farther away from me than most kgirls!

Lioil
01-18-17, 19:25
I live in dc area and am curious anyone know of any girls there or traveling there. Will the kgirl agency in la advertise girls traveling elsewhere?

Thanks.

Admin2
01-18-17, 21:04
First guy that starts it again gets banned

Now you guys know why we don't allow that discussion, 37 posts is what it was.

To the guy that started it, you're days of seeing how you can get shit like that going on this forum are numbered. You better start writing a whole lot more about your experience with pussy and a whole lot less commentary.

A2

Christophe1
01-18-17, 21:34
Trojan Horse

Hope a couple of you guys got that. BB Latina style 😎

BobLove
01-18-17, 21:36

Rain.

Nana.

Hope I've gotten some respect from the top guys on here again thank you guys for giving me the opportunity to get into this amazing scene.Yo, is Vitamin's ass really as big as it is in her videos?

LAGear
01-18-17, 22:49
No go on BB for Kiley. Impressions of her: Actually thinner than pics. She looks thick in pics. Typical KGIRL experience. Hot girl nothing special, nothing bad. Can't go wrong with her, but didn't blow me away either.

ChickenHawk88
01-18-17, 22:57
Trojan Horse

Hope a couple of you guys got that. BB Latina style 😎Nice. I always like to visit that country.

Lioil
01-19-17, 05:24
I live in dc area and am curious anyone know of any girls there or traveling there. Will the kgirl agency in la advertise girls traveling elsewhere?

Thanks.Any advice? Thanks.

Member #5312
01-19-17, 10:36
Yo, is Vitamin's ass really as big as it is in her videos?Vitamin is hot that's her in the videos. Face is her best asset. But yes it was.

RubberDuck208
01-19-17, 13:50
Anyone have any success getting BB from the girls in thai angels? Here's their current lineup but I think they rotate girls quite a bit.

http://www.thaiangels4u.com/available-angels.html

TD Leafs
01-19-17, 13:52
Any advice? Thanks.Yes kgirls do travel to other cities including DC.

But sorry I don't know specific website, hope other mongers can help you out.

TD Leafs
01-19-17, 13:56
No go on BB for Kiley. Impressions of her: Actually thinner than pics. She looks thick in pics. Typical KGIRL experience. Hot girl nothing special, nothing bad. Can't go wrong with her, but didn't blow me away either.Thanks for sharing. Too bad, her pics looked hot.

Galaxxxy69
01-19-17, 14:09
Of all the girls in the palace without counting Pepsi. Who has the best body?

Asuka, casino, namu, mistressx, or jennyo?

As in slimmer and more beautiful?

TD Leafs
01-19-17, 14:10
How do I pass screening with these K girls? I'm a noob.Go back and read some posts and you'll get some ideas.

Some bookers will do screening with noob, some may not even bother talking to noob.

So keep trying until someone will screen you with your personal info without any references.

Hope this helps.

TD Leafs
01-19-17, 14:12

As in slimmer and more beautiful?I'll vote for Namu.

Best MILF bootie for MisX.

BobLove
01-19-17, 16:01

As in slimmer and more beautiful?Asuka slimmest. MistressX plumpest.

Jbjb1983
01-19-17, 18:53
I got the same but for me as soon as we walk in she was dfk and all over me. Seen her 2 times but second time she really got into it, BBBJ was amazing very sloppy. She sat on my face and had some intense p2 p went in briefly and almost exploded had to slow her down, took a couple minutes break and continued with p2 p and went inside her and she didn't jump up or anything and bounced on my bare cock until I told her I am about to explode and she jumps off right when I was about to cip and takes my load in her mouth. BBFS is new to her I think and she looked very nervous after, but it could've been because time was up and was going over, her roommate Megan was also waiting on her next client so I had to wait until he got there so I can leave, cleaning lady was outside so I had to wait again. But was the best experience, I don't really consider her BBFS like rain and Cona, but maybe she's feeling comfortable and one of us might get lucky. Had a conversation with her although a little difficult I did understand she has only 4 months left on her visa. Maybe she's looking for one of us mongers to marry and stay haha!

Just adding my experience on some ladies that have been mentioned lately.

Asuka has been a great CIP taker every time I've seen her. She's def Korean. Also been texting with her but have yet to manage some OTC action.

MistressX on the other hand was the first Pepsi girl not to allow CIP on first visit. Ohh well, just wanted to scratch her off the BBFS list anyways.

Fierra saw her last week and was amazing as ever, CIP and all. Unfortunately got a text from booker this week saying she went back to Korea.

Now here is the good one. Despite all the no-go reports, gave Queen a try and got the same result. But then things changed! Basically on the first round I tried every trick under the moon but she insisted on using the cover. It lasted so long that things got extremely sweaty and after she said we shower followed by massage. I was thinking "too bad but at least she's super hot, in to it, and that was some great sex". Shower turned into a p2 p and kissing frenzy. Felt so good, jr. Was raging again so I told her I want to fuck more. To my very happy surprise she bent over, grabbed me and put me inside! Eventually moved back to the bed and went way over time but she didn't seem to care. Seen her once since and again it took a lot of convincing to get her to allow BBFS (but she did), which seems diff from most that once you're in you're in forever haha. So I would say she is HIGHLY YMMV, even after success. Also, she does not allow CIP. Too bad her location is farther away from me than most kgirls!

Lioil
01-19-17, 22:51
Yes kgirls do travel to other cities including DC.

But sorry I don't know specific website, hope other mongers can help you out.Thanks. I am hoping too. I am pretty sure some will but with so many k agencies it is like playing roulette. Expensive one at that.

https://www.butterflylegend.com/

http://www.happytogetherva.com/

http://www.discreetstory.com/

Are the 3 main ones. I tried searching their names on here but no luck. Probably diff name maybe same pic.

FA2000
01-19-17, 23:07
Nice post man. You know BB is nothing new to these girls. Megan tried to do the same nervous / worried crap when I bb her the first time I saw her. Its all an act. Most likely she was a provider alrdy in korea and korean guys don't use condoms. Bb is very common in korea, unless you're a foreigner.

I got the same but for me as soon as we walk in she was dfk and all over me. Seen her 2 times but second time she really got into it, BBBJ was amazing very sloppy. She sat on my face and had some intense p2 p went in briefly and almost exploded had to slow her down, took a couple minutes break and continued with p2 p and went inside her and she didn't jump up or anything and bounced on my bare cock until I told her I am about to explode and she jumps off right when I was about to cip and takes my load in her mouth. BBFS is new to her I think and she looked very nervous after, but it could've been because time was up and was going over, her roommate Megan was also waiting on her next client so I had to wait until he got there so I can leave, cleaning lady was outside so I had to wait again. But was the best experience, I don't really consider her BBFS like rain and Cona, but maybe she's feeling comfortable and one of us might get lucky. Had a conversation with her although a little difficult I did understand she has only 4 months left on her visa. Maybe she's looking for one of us mongers to marry and stay haha!

Omfgitzjin
01-20-17, 00:17

How is madisons looks?

Is dani on CV in the OC section?

Do you go in for a doctors visit for truvada and they just give out prescriptions? Any side effects?

NintyNine
01-20-17, 05:48
Is megan the kind of girl who expects a tip? Or is she happy enough with repeat visits at the regular fee?

JohnRichard
01-20-17, 12:28
Do you go in for adoctors visit for truvada and they just give out prescriptions? Any side effects?https://start.truvada.com

It lists side effects but that would just be a diversion from the topic of this thread. I was told to post that type of information elsewhere in the forum.

Thanks.

TD Leafs
01-20-17, 13:32
Asuka slimmest. MistressX plumpest.Asuka slimmest??

I'm not trying to argue but it won't be fair to a new guy seeing Asuka expecting slim girl.

TD Leafs
01-20-17, 13:36
Is megan the kind of girl who expects a tip? Or is she happy enough with repeat visits at the regular fee?In my experience, tip with any girl will get you extras on 2nd or 3rd visits.

TD Leafs
01-20-17, 13:37
Thanks. I am hoping too. I am pretty sure some will but with so many k agencies it is like playing roulette. Expensive one at that.

https://www.butterflylegend.com/

http://www.happytogetherva.com/

http://www.discreetstory.com/

Are the 3 main ones. I tried searching their names on here but no luck. Probably diff name maybe same pic.I recognize at least 3 girls that were in LA.

Love Em
01-20-17, 15:19
Is megan the kind of girl who expects a tip? Or is she happy enough with repeat visits at the regular fee?Not as far as I know, but it never hurts.

Chancas
01-20-17, 18:13
In my experience, tip with any girl will get you extras on 2nd or 3rd visits.I doubt that would work with Chloe or Reah.

YodamaDashi
01-20-17, 20:51
Do you go in for a doctors visit for truvada and they just give out prescriptions? Any side effects?Got mine from a HIV specialist doctor that also works at my primary care doctor's clinic. They ask a couple of questions to see if you are a good fit for Truvada (expect some gay / male partner questions since it's used by the gay community a lot). Side effects seem to be minimal, I haven't gotten any yet, but that's a case-by-case thing. I have paid $0 for 3 months of Truvada so far since my doctor gave me a Gilead copay card (company that makes Truvada) and with my insurance it comes out to literally nothing. The only requirement are STD checks every 3 months.

Guy Man Dude
01-20-17, 21:01
Asuka is cute. Not super cute, but definitely cute enough for a guy to enjoy what he sees while having a session with her. She's got this squeaky, Betty Boop-ish voice and, though having a somewhat petite frame, there's a bit of flesh here and there. Not really chubby but just a bit extra around the midsection etc. Really nice in an almost "professional" way. Less GFE and more cute nurse who helps her patients by sexually pleasuring them or something. The usual K-girl routine: shower, BBBJ in the shower, onto the bed face down, massage, rimming, flip over, more massage and BBBJ then onto her back for missionary entry. No condom in sight. Allowed CIP with no indication she preferred otherwise. Overall, a very enjoyable sexperience but not enough of that "spark" there between us for me to return. But definitely worth a try.

GMD.

ILuvMilfs
01-20-17, 21:20
http://www.cxxxvxxx.com/orangecounty/Escorts/perfect-g-fe/1844036

Any have any intel if she provides BBFS?

I tried searching the forums here but didn't find anything. IF someone find something in heir research, please share.

Thank you.

EzraPound
01-20-17, 23:01
Do you go in for a doctors visit for truvada and they just give out prescriptions? Any side effects?You go to the doctor every 4 months to get regular testing. First week of Truvada you feel a little lethargic, but then it goes away. 99% effective prevention, multiple studies have confirmed, great feeling to know that you are adding an extra layer of protection. If the word got out and more people were on it, this would make the hobby extremely safe for everyone. A minor sacrifice (take a pill 1 x per day) for a huge layer of protection. Most insurances now cover it because they know the cost would be greater for them if they don't.

SafetyVest
01-21-17, 00:41
Saw Jenny O from the palace. No BBFS. Her pics are not even close to being accurate. She is MUCH older than the pics suggest. Session was just okay. Nothing special at all in my opinion. Her looks to me is a 5. Body is okay but nothing special. I would not repeat and I would advise you to save your money unless she is the only option left.

SpinWorx999
01-21-17, 02:44
No BBFS rachel kk. Good looking, but kinda new. Felt like she used time-wasting tactics, counted money in front of me, asked for tip. Session not worth repeat. , but YMMV.

HapaBoy86
01-21-17, 03:06
Saw Jenny O from the palace. No BBFS. Her pics are not even close to being accurate. She is MUCH older than the pics suggest. Session was just okay. Nothing special at all in my opinion. Her looks to me is a 5. Body is okay but nothing special. I would not repeat and I would advise you to save your money unless she is the only option left.Maybe she didn't like you? Or, she didn't feel comfortable or already had her fill up for the day? I get bb from her every session. Been seeing her for almost 2 years.

SlimeBall626
01-21-17, 03:18
No BBFS from Queen. She has real skill though. Still nothing beats cip raw.

HannibalBarca
01-21-17, 03:52
Asuka is cute. Not super cute, but definitely cute enough for a guy to enjoy what he sees while having a session with her. She's got this squeaky, Betty Boop-ish voice and, though having a somewhat petite frame, there's a bit of flesh here and there. Not really chubby but just a bit extra around the midsection etc. Really nice in an almost "professional" way. Less GFE and more cute nurse who helps her patients by sexually pleasuring them or something. The usual K-girl routine: shower, BBBJ in the shower, onto the bed face down, massage, rimming, flip over, more massage and BBBJ then onto her back for missionary entry. No condom in sight. Allowed CIP with no indication she preferred otherwise. Overall, a very enjoyable sexperience but not enough of that "spark" there between us for me to return. But definitely worth a try.

GMD.That's a nice report on Asuka. Have you seen Sia? If so, which one is better looking, Asuka or Sia?

I am trying to decide which one to see.

FA2000
01-21-17, 06:00
I've never tipped any kgirl and I have gotten extras either on first visit or after. Most of these girls, especially the popular ones, make so much money alrdy they could care less for a few extra dollars. They would rather have follow up visits from customers and keep their schedules busy.

Is megan the kind of girl who expects a tip? Or is she happy enough with repeat visits at the regular fee?

Roody310
01-21-17, 09:23
Anyone know of any providers that offer a BBBJ session? I guess a quickie session will also do the job but was curious if some offer BBBJ only. Thank you.

TD Leafs
01-21-17, 13:18
No BBFS rachel kk. Good looking, but kinda new. Felt like she used time-wasting tactics, counted money in front of me, asked for tip. Session not worth repeat. , but YMMV.Counting money and asking for a tip. Def. NO way.

Danny2
01-21-17, 14:08
Anyone know of any providers that offer a BBBJ session? I guess a quickie session will also do the job but was curious if some offer BBBJ only. Thank you.BBBJ session Yes!!

Newday53
01-21-17, 14:30
http://www.cxxxvxxx.com/orangecounty/Escorts/perfect-g-fe/1844036

Any have any intel if she provides BBFS?

I tried searching the forums here but didn't find anything. IF someone find something in heir research, please share.

Thank you.You did not look hard enough.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?21533-Bareback-Beauties.-OC-style&p=3154851&viewfull=1#post3154851.

And I also speak from experience.

ND.

Guy Man Dude
01-21-17, 15:10
That's a nice report on Asuka. Have you seen Sia? If so, which one is better looking, Asuka or Sia?

I am trying to decide which one to see.Have yet to see Sia, but if her pics are real as ad claims she's definitely more of a looker than Asuka. I think I've read past reports here that indicate she's either a no go for bare or very YMMV.

GMD.

Slideryyz
01-21-17, 17:17
Maybe she didn't like you? Or, she didn't feel comfortable or already had her fill up for the day? I get bb from her every session. Been seeing her for almost 2 years.I saw her three times and all BB. Majority of Palace's girls do not use real pix.

Slideryyz
01-21-17, 17:22
Anyone have any success getting BB from the girls in thai angels? Here's their current lineup but I think they rotate girls quite a bit.

http://www.thaiangels4u.com/available-angels.htmlNo BB. Most of the girls there even block with thigh and try to keep it distant, except for p2 p.

Existentialism
01-21-17, 18:21
Anyone know if Asuka is in vacation? I've been looking for her but haven't seen her available. She's the last palace girl I have to try and I'm really itching to knock her off my list.

Christophe1
01-21-17, 19:17
I heard some disparaging news today, Oh Boy.

1st off- we are a fraternity with a secret handshake and all. We share a common bond with OUR fellow brothers to try and find the best experiences our money can buy. Which is only TIME.

I was a single blade of grass growing in a field of similarity offering simple information of MY time well spent, collaborated by Excellent brothers.

Here is the point✌.

Go buy YOUR time. Please don't scare off OUR Golden Goose.

This is a recurring theme on the USASexguide boards. No provider wants to field questions about CRAZY things.

Shhh. Shut YOUR mouths. Play cool. Please, play cool. Latina BBFS with Candy was a rainbow in the storm.

Cumfucious say, "Less say, get more hay. ".

PM me guys. I am here to build up a community of like minded individuals who appreciate our appreciation movement.

Weeds in the BLADES OF GRASS?

Hopefully you can open your eyes to witness the Grandeur things.

EzraPound
01-22-17, 01:17
Anyone know if Asuka is in vacation? I've been looking for her but haven't seen her available. She's the last palace girl I have to try and I'm really itching to knock her off my list.She tours to other places. I think I saw an ad for her in seattle a few weeks back.

MR4005
01-22-17, 12:22
Saw Jenny O from the palace. No BBFS. Her pics are not even close to being accurate. She is MUCH older than the pics suggest. Session was just okay. Nothing special at all in my opinion. Her looks to me is a 5. Body is okay but nothing special. I would not repeat and I would advise you to save your money unless she is the only option left.When I first saw Jenny O over a month ago for the first time I got BBFS (no cip), after a bit of P2 P she gave me the greenlight but asked to finish outside. Likely just a YMMV. She's definitely older, fit body. I like how warm her mouth feels (tongue bath, BBBJ, BLS) but everyone likes it different. No GFE at all for me.

Anyone know if Asuka is in vacation? I've been looking for her but haven't seen her available. She's the last palace girl I have to try and I'm really itching to knock her off my list.Asuka hit me up the other day and said she was back, didn't even know she was on vacation. I recall her mentioning something about a vacation a month or so ago.

I still have yet to get Namu off my list, Pepsi is also another palace girl I have yet to try.

Tom Keen
01-22-17, 13:48
Saw that her profile indicates that she's YMMV for Greek, any of you luck horn dogs get to go to the islands with her?

Mrkellyone
01-22-17, 15:20
I am a long time lurker here, but wanted to introduce myself and provide information to all the brothers.

1) I concur about getting your own time.

2) Want to get the best experience cash can buy.

3) Love the FREEDOM of BARE, Wet Pussy provides, I enjoy it more and from me saves me TIME becasue can't last as long when I am NOT restricted.

4) I hope each of you get what you want in your experience.

5) Looking for more like minded mongers-hobbyist-brothers of the BARE.

6) Go forth, enjoy the expereicne, but be cool and don't bite the hand- PUSSY which can BARE the fruit you desire.

7) I hope you all enjoy, get the TIME and get the BEST BARE Experience your funds can afford, because life is about experiences.

Mr KellyOne / TB / Ava.

I heard some disparaging news today, Oh Boy.

1st off- we are a fraternity with a secret handshake and all. We share a common bond with OUR fellow brothers to try and find the best experiences our money can buy. Which is only TIME.

I was a single blade of grass growing in a field of similarity offering simple information of MY time well spent, collaborated by Excellent brothers.

Here is the point✌.

Go buy YOUR time. Please don't scare off OUR Golden Goose.

This is a recurring theme on the USASexguide boards. No provider wants to field questions about CRAZY things.

Shhh. Shut YOUR mouths. Play cool. Please, play cool. Latina BBFS with Candy was a rainbow in the storm.

Cumfucious say, "Less say, get more hay. ".

PM me guys. I am here to build up a community of like minded individuals who appreciate our appreciation movement.

Weeds in the BLADES OF GRASS?

Hopefully you can open your eyes to witness the Grandeur things.

ChickenHawk88
01-22-17, 15:28
No BB. Most of the girls there even block with thigh and try to keep it distant, except for p2 p.I concur no BB. But aside from that the girls are fun time. Even did nuru there too.

LmNop
01-22-17, 15:40
That's a nice report on Asuka. Have you seen Sia? If so, which one is better looking, Asuka or Sia?

I am trying to decide which one to see.I've seen sia and although she was a fun time, she didn't allow BBFS. On the other hand, I've seen queen and she allowed BBFS on the first visit. Started with a condom then went back to BBBJ, then to p2 p, then it slipped in and we kept going. I believe both these girls are highly YMMV.

LustyTango
01-22-17, 17:14
K-girl SIA has a Lean, great body with full Natural Tits and enjoys DFK BUT refused BBFS. YMMV Since the start of the new year there are alot of New K-girls to choose from. I will continue exploring new women for the gems.

BobLove
01-22-17, 17:19
I've seen sia and although she was a fun time, she didn't allow BBFS. On the other hand, I've seen queen and she allowed BBFS on the first visit. Started with a condom then went back to BBBJ, then to p2 p, then it slipped in and we kept going. I believe both these girls are highly YMMV.For Queen, did you have to ask for BBFS? Or she voluntarily gave it to you?

Existentialism
01-22-17, 17:54
Got in to see Asuka. Was a pretty good experience. She's better looking than Pepsi and Mistress X in my opinion. But less so than Namu and Casino. For those of you debating her nationality, I discussed it with her. Dad is Japanese, mom is Korean. She grew up in Japan. It shows too. She does the whole Japanese porn star thing when you're fucking her. Which I like.

I've seen Sia twice and both times got BBFS but no CiP. She's better looking than Asuka, Kiss, and a few others. But she's a big girl and I like big girls. Not big as in hefty, but big as in taller and larger frame.

Broken Back
01-22-17, 19:27
Don't know if this is a rebecca that has been talked about, but she just had a post up on craigslist, just got a text from her saying qk-60 hh-90 and hour-120 asked about bbcip and just texted back bb is extra 20.

Her number is 951 XXX 3244 her post came up in the inland empire.

SlaterHind
01-22-17, 20:14
Haven't been able to load it for past day or two.

Lioil
01-22-17, 23:35
So I was doing bb with this girl and wanted CIP but she said she has other clients and it is hard to get it out. Is that true? Maybe I should see her as last client next time? Just kinda curious.

JasonVee
01-23-17, 00:23
Haven't been able to load it for past day or two.Works for me.

Christophe1
01-23-17, 00:34
So I was doing bb with this girl and wanted CIP but she said she has other clients and it is hard to get it out. Is that true? Maybe I should see her as last client next time? Just kinda curious.While no expert, please allow me to fill your cup up with some stupid speculation along with some over indulgent tease. Please

1. No cleanup. Super wet cum dump. Spermatozoon go crazy. You swear that you made the best OMG wet pussy ever and your dick gets super hard like an bronze-cast Olympian. Sloppy seconds or thirds. Raging rock hard primordial (like monkeys) dick cock.

2. The shower slip and slide ride. After you washed and rinsed your twig and berries watch how the provider lingers in the tub and does a squat. She gets the sloshing waves of back and forth motion going, then with both of her hands opens up her Va Va Va Vagina sloshing the waves up into her super funnel tunnel while continuously moving her hips back and forth so as to facilitate more kinetic wave motion. Thus purifying a primal ritual.

3. D Douche. Think of Marilyn Monroe singing that douches are a gals best friend. If there is no douche, look for the ever present soft water bottle by the toilet. Fill it up, squirt it in. Voila! Rinse and repeat.

In my myopic vision, I may have missed more than a few, so to any of you, continue the list. Half my day was spent BBing a virgin to BB pussy-dick play. I was building up trust with her imploring that I wouldn't finish with CIP. She is the super fertile type. Her uterus became a super hot burning mess (no joke) as I rammed her hard with my fucking Donkey dick. At times, I was going at it way too vigorous and she implored me to only to submit half my dick.

Half my dick? This didn't last too long as I began to kiss her and stroke upon her soft succulent hair.

At the end of the day. Her belly welcomed my desire. I got everything my heart desires. She was stumbling around like a love struck drunk.

PEACE

Highlights included her begging me to smack Donkey hard against her asshole. Smack, smack, SMACK.

Then she began to go beep beep beep as she backed her flower up into my hard dick. Should of grabbed the camera.

LmNop
01-23-17, 01:27
For Queen, did you have to ask for BBFS? Or she voluntarily gave it to you?Never asked. She just let it happen. We were also talking and joking around alot, so she mightve just felt real comfortable with me.

Livinitup
01-23-17, 01:29
One of my cream pie beauties once told me that my jizz would still leak out a day or two later, no matter how much she tried to clean up. Not sure if that's possible but there it is.

"I'll be back".

So I was doing bb with this girl and wanted CIP but she said she has other clients and it is hard to get it out. Is that true? Maybe I should see her as last client next time? Just kinda curious.

Livinitup
01-23-17, 01:43
While no expert, please allow me to fill your cup up with some stupid speculation along with some over indulgent tease.

1. No cleanup. Super wet cum dump. Spermatozoon go crazy. You swear that you made the best OMG wet pussy ever and your dick gets super hard like an bronze-cast Olympian. Sloppy seconds or thirds. Raging rock hard primordial (like monkeys) dick cock.

2. The shower slip and slide ride. After you washed and rinsed your twig and berries watch how the provider lingers in the tub and does a squat. She gets the sloshing waves of back and forth motion going, then with both of her hands opens up her Va Va Va Vagina sloshing the waves up into her super funnel tunnel while continuously moving her hips back and forth so as to facilitate more kinetic wave motion. Thus purifying a primal ritual.

3. D Douche. Think of Marilyn Monroe singing that douches are a gals best friend. If there is no douche, look for the ever present soft water bottle by the toilet. Fill it up, squirt it in. Voila! Rinse and repeat.

In my myopic vision, I may have missed more than a few, so to any of you, continue the list.
May I add one I saw yesterday:

4. The straddle douche. Performed as close to the bathroom sink as humanly possible. The corner of the small face-towel is inserted into the vagina after it has been made wet with soapy warm water.

HanSolo8888
01-23-17, 12:49
One of my cream pie beauties once told me that my jizz would still leak out a day or two later, no matter how much she tried to clean up. Not sure if that's possible but there it is.

"I'll be back".I second that one. I've been told the same thing. Even if they pee afterwards, they still can't get all of it out!

TD Leafs
01-23-17, 14:11
Got in to see Asuka. Was a pretty good experience. She's better looking than Pepsi and Mistress X in my opinion. But less so than Namu and Casino. For those of you debating her nationality, I discussed it with her. Dad is Japanese, mom is Korean. She grew up in Japan. It shows too. She does the whole Japanese porn star thing when you're fucking her. Which I like.

I've seen Sia twice and both times got BBFS but no CiP. She's better looking than Asuka, Kiss, and a few others. But she's a big girl and I like big girls. Not big as in hefty, but big as in taller and larger frame.Mixed results for Sia in this board. Some BBFS some NO entry. She's on my to do list.

Tjinla2001
01-23-17, 15:08
Watching a Chinese grandma squat over a plastic bucket and rinse out is far more interesting than the actual session itself. I can't imagine visiting a provider that doesn't allow an internal discharge.

LARckr720
01-23-17, 16:37
Saw that her profile indicates that she's YMMV for Greek, any of you luck horn dogs get to go to the islands with her?Asian Madison on CV? Her ad doesn't mention or make hint of greek.

TD Leafs
01-23-17, 17:01
Asian Madison on CV? Her ad doesn't mention or make hint of greek.Ha, I was about to say the same?

Any info on this girl?

Love Em
01-23-17, 18:07
I second that one. I've been told the same thing. Even if they pee afterwards, they still can't get all of it out!While the external orifices are in the same area, the fluids in them don't really mix, so no reason for one to help clean out the other, even with muscular contraction.

Tjinla2001
01-23-17, 20:20
I have been quite selfish with my insistence on cip. I really had no idea that this was such an issue with the workers. It certainly never seemed to bother Viet Kim, Annie or Jenny 7-11. It won't be easy, but I am going to try and do the right thing and pull out so these girls don't have to worry so much about clean up.

Tom Keen
01-23-17, 20:21
Asian Madison on CV? Her ad doesn't mention or make hint of greek.Go look at her TER profile says Anal. YMMV.

ChrisPoontang
01-23-17, 21:02
I have been quite selfish with my insistence on cip. I really had no idea that this was such an issue with the workers. It certainly never seemed to bother Viet Kim, Annie or Jenny 7-11. It won't be easy, but I am going to try and do the right thing and pull out so these girls don't have to worry so much about clean up.Please keep insisting!

These prostitute need to learn that C. I. P. Is the new normal!

Christophe1
01-23-17, 22:00
I have been quite selfish with my insistence on cip. I really had no idea that this was such an issue with the workers. It certainly never seemed to bother Viet Kim, Annie or Jenny 7-11. It won't be easy, but I am going to try and do the right thing and pull out so these girls don't have to worry so much about clean up.LOL. 💓 Your consistent perspective Tijuana.

Viva Los Vulvas!

You miss the point. Pussy pounding los vulvas of post-menopausal pussies is 👌- win win. Everyone is a winner. Cream filled pussies 4 all. You are in. Your in. Urine. Urine. I'm in too. Pound those pussies to completion. Woot woot, without a doubt.

"Your my 1st costumer. " Once you have a contract with your pussy provider all is good. The test is. Do they offer their barely filled pussies up for the eating or not? My pussies don't offer up cream puffs- less risk. I'm the 1st or their is a tacit agreement.

Gals with hot vulvas. Viva los vulvas! Don't offer their cream puffed vulvas to regulars. You're my 1st.

So I went for those milky milk boobies as posted here http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3443-General-Reports&p=3241858&viewfull=1#post3241858

If you want to witness the ravages of time then this is a perfect case study. From beauty to a beast in a sugar-filled cereal fetish second. OMG. Stay away.

I was there for one reason- Pregnant Asian Pussy. 20 minutes I cozied up to Grace. She squeezed my Donkey dick as we made out. I unleashed her bountiful breasts, actually she did. Her nipples were so dark and ripe. I sucked them nipples hard, but alas, still no milk. She is such a hormone crazy dick loving machine. Next time I will fulfill my destiny.

Another monger invited her warm wet uterus over where they discovered that neither one had a hat. BB fucking with a cream puff finish. 5 months later and she's pregnant and. Hmmm.

My idea is basic. Fertile females with responsive fertile uteruses should be treated like Donald Trump's pullout from the TPP. Fast and with a quickness. Consequences?

Yes her pregnant pussy and swollen breasts are super succulent. She knows where said monger lives.

Waaaah! Babies$$?

The Pounding Pussy Perils & Pitfalls with a Creamy Puff Ending.

Not my stylie.

P.S. I shot my load into the fat sugar loving provider's mouth. She ran to the bathroom to wash out her mouth. I was thinking she should of appreciated my extra tip.

And the world spins round and round.

NintyNine
01-23-17, 22:17
.Man, tell her not to do that, for your own sake too. The tub is full of bacteria and fungus she's sloshing around in her vagina. Other guys' athletes feet have touched that tub.

You're sticking your dick in that shit.

"I'll be back".They would do themselves a favor if they bought their own speculum to gape their pussies, like at the gynecologist office.

It's only less than $20 for stainless steel speculum. Maybe you guys can buy one as a gift or as a tip, and she'll let you CIP if she knows it's easier to clean, and you offer to help her clean up afterwards.

See how easy- https://youtu.be/WFWjBUjCKi4?t=1m6s.

Anatomy 101. . .

Unless she's wearing a diaphragm, your jizz gets past the cervix into the uterus, then remnants leak out over the next day. . Or into another customer's mouth during face sitting.

Livinitup
01-24-17, 03:17
Man, tell her not to do that, for your own sake too. The tub is full of bacteria and fungus she's sloshing around in her vagina. Other guys' athletes feet have touched that tub.

You're sticking your dick in that shit.

They would do themselves a favor if they bought their own speculum to gape their pussies, like at the gynecologist office.

It's only less than $20 for stainless steel speculum. Maybe you guys can buy one as a gift or as a tip, and she'll let you CIP if she knows it's easier to clean, and you offer to help her clean up afterwards.

See how easy- https://youtu.be/WFWjBUjCKi4?t=1m6s.

Anatomy 101. . .

Unless she's wearing a diaphragm, your jizz gets past the cervix into the uterus, then remnants leak out over the next day. . Or into another customer's mouth during face sitting.I will check it out. I always thought of myself as somewhat of a amateur gynecologist.