PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Beauties

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Smooth69
10-06-14, 21:30
Thanks man, and to everyone else that has sent me their list thanks again. A few of those from the list I admit I had a feeling they were BB but it was good to get confirmation. In any case I'll keep you guys posted on my new one I'm trying out, wish me luck LOL.

GREAT first post! Welcome!

I tend to be on a tighter budget, so AMP girls that BB are more my thing. CV rates seem to start at nearly double what an AMP BBFS experience costs. Maybe I'm just too cheap. .

SaltyDog
10-07-14, 07:53
Yeah, I really require the internal discharge too. You can't expect this young girls to accept cum. They could get pregnant fast. That's why I am stuck seeing the same old hags. Today I have an appointment at an office on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Holly. So you know what that means: after the appointment it will be time to blow a load in Jenny at West Therapy.Jenny at West Therapy still there? If she wasnt so far out of the way I'd like to see her again too At least you geta massage before the fun starts.

Dash Belli
10-07-14, 11:55
I was at a Starbucks in Rosemead waiting for my drink when I caught a young Asian gal staring at me. When she smiled I walked over and started chatting. Just small talk. Anyway, we wound up hitting it off, so I grabbed my drink and sat down and we talked for another 10 minutes before she revealed how stressed out she was over money. She's a student at Pasadena City College, living on her own with a couple roommates. About 20, thin, be cups and cute face.

I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!

Zauriel
10-07-14, 12:22
Dude! You are Luke Skywalker! Great story! Must have been an amazing day. I would have had a difficult time sleeping that night with the events replaying in my head.

I was at a Starbucks in Rosemead waiting for my drink when I caught a young Asian gal staring at me. When she smiled I walked over and started chatting. Just small talk. Anyway, we wound up hitting it off, so I grabbed my drink and sat down and we talked for another 10 minutes before she revealed how stressed out she was over money. She's a student at Pasadena City College, living on her own with a couple roommates. About 20, thin, be cups and cute face.

I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!

Pudgy68
10-07-14, 12:38

I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!I would never try this, I have no luck nor the looks to pull this off. I'm glad someone is doing it. I had often thought about it, but the idea of some chick going bonkers and then screaming for the police. That's my luck.

Do you see her going pro or just staying a non-pro?

Stegram
10-07-14, 13:13
I have no luck nor the looks to pull this off.
Ha ha, right. I'm sure George Clooney has pulled off this maneuver successfully many times!

Hornyag
10-07-14, 13:30
I would never try this, I have no luck nor the looks to pull this off. I'm glad someone is doing it. I had often thought about it, but the idea of some chick going bonkers and then screaming for the police. That's my luck.

Do you see her going pro or just staying a non-pro?It's not about looks or luck, it's about confidence. If you tell yourself your going to fail then of course that is going the outcome because your never going to try. There is a difference between confidence and arrogance as well, don't make that mistake.

Best thing to do is to not give a shit what other people think, that's what I do. Try to impress yourself more than other people and those other people who are not impressed shouldn't matter to you.

Have a higher standard for yourself and let others be who they are without judgement on your part. You will feel less stress when you concern yourself with who you are rather than what others think of you.

CreamyBare
10-07-14, 17:18

I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!And the definition of "under the radar" is born.

Nice TR.

LE Watcher
10-08-14, 03:20
I'd love to get the list if anyone will share.

HollywoodGuy
10-08-14, 03:51

I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!I have been the first to bat, but they were already looking for a score. Nice One.

Tjinla2001
10-08-14, 06:58

I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!Hopefully you got her pregnant and she will turn into a full-time prostitute to keep her family afloat. Once you break her into to full-time I hope she stays indepent. And doesn't end up at an AMP.

JohnCena2014
10-08-14, 09:57
You have number for me, I want to try.

Dash Belli
10-08-14, 13:54
I would never try this, I have no luck nor the looks to pull this off. I'm glad someone is doing it. I had often thought about it, but the idea of some chick going bonkers and then screaming for the police. That's my luck.

Do you see her going pro or just staying a non-pro?Yeah, I'm nothing special to look at either. I just try to seem pleasant, understanding and safe – and like I said, this has only worked a couple times for me. I guess you have to find a gal and a certain moment in their life for them to engage. I received a lot of emails asking for her number, but in talking with her, she's not interested in doing this with others. She's a true non-pro and is actually struggling with seeing me again. We'll see.

Pudgy68
10-08-14, 14:11
Thanks for all of the confidence boosters. Half of the reason I started the hobby was because of my inability to connect with women on a sexual level. It was just sooooo easy to do, rather then either hear how weak excuses on how there will be no sex ". But we still can be friends!

I'm pretty sure it time to break out of the shell.

Slugfest2
10-08-14, 20:15
Yeah, I'm nothing special to look at either. I just try to seem pleasant, understanding and safe and like I said, this has only worked a couple times for me. I guess you have to find a gal and a certain moment in their life for them to engage. I received a lot of emails asking for her number, but in talking with her, she's not interested in doing this with others. She's a true non-pro and is actually struggling with seeing me again. We'll see.I'm one of the few that doesn't want her number but. I rather see more of your stories in details. Great post man! .

JohnCena2014
10-09-14, 07:43
I can try to talk to her if I have a number, I am asian, maybe has little luck.

Yeah, I'm nothing special to look at either. I just try to seem pleasant, understanding and safe and like I said, this has only worked a couple times for me. I guess you have to find a gal and a certain moment in their life for them to engage. I received a lot of emails asking for her number, but in talking with her, she's not interested in doing this with others. She's a true non-pro and is actually struggling with seeing me again. We'll see.

Tjinla2001
10-09-14, 08:11
Yeah, I'm nothing special to look at either. I just try to seem pleasant, understanding and safe and like I said, this has only worked a couple times for me. I guess you have to find a gal and a certain moment in their life for them to engage. I received a lot of emails asking for her number, but in talking with her, she's not interested in doing this with others. She's a true non-pro and is actually struggling with seeing me again. We'll see.You owe it to her to convince her to go full-time. It would be mean no more financial hardship. You can be sure that the high volume cum dumps discussed here don't have a financial worry in the world.

BCSteel10
10-09-14, 15:03

I offered her a cash for sex deal and initially she was put off by the idea, and told me she's not a prostitute. I told her to look at it as a one-time business deal between a new friend, where I can help relieve some of her financial worries and she can offer me an enjoyable experience in return. After a few minutes she relented and we went to her apartment. She had flawless skin, a little Bush and actually really got into it. I slide inside her bb and she didn't object. It was quite an experience. A little awkward and tentative in the beginning, but soon after, she just let go. As I was leaving, she gave me her number and said she's up for doing it again sometime. I've tried this tack a lot and this was only the second time I've been able to make it work. And if I can do it, there's hope for us all!Now that was cool, I do not see myself even pulling this off my luck is not good at all.

Jah Mon
10-10-14, 01:47
I can try to talk to her if I have a number, I am asian, maybe has little luck.Hey Brothers,

Me too. Bro just pass me her number and I can hook you up. Make sure she knows exactly what you want.

I must be high.

Jah Mon.

Takes A Looks
10-10-14, 02:22
I plan to be back in the area next week, if anyone has bumped into any new BB with ASW, LSW or AMP, or even VIP Section Strip Clubs lately, your PM with contact info is greatly appreciated.

JohnCena2014
10-10-14, 09:09
You have the number for me?

Hey Brothers,

Me too. Bro just pass me her number and I can hook you up. Make sure she knows exactly what you want.

I must be high.

Jah Mon.

Tjinla2001
10-10-14, 10:21
I plan to be back in the area next week, if anyone has bumped into any new BB with ASW, LSW or AMP, or even VIP Section Strip Clubs lately, your PM with contact info is greatly appreciated.Sorry but I'm really in a rut--same old cum dumps.

Jack Reacher
10-10-14, 12:39
Sorry but I'm really in a rut--same old cum dumps.You poor bastard. Good luck with your efforts.

Takes A Looks
10-10-14, 14:43
Sorry but I'm really in a rut--same old cum dumps.Well I might have no choice then to go with the Youngest of the Old. LOL.

Takes A Looks
10-10-14, 14:45
Well I might have no choice then to go with the Youngest of the Old. LOL.If correct, PM is appreciated for her method of contact.

Mracuol
10-10-14, 18:57
Need to go to Lancaster Saturday. Any intel on some BB providers out there. Heard the place is grim.

Tjinla2001
10-11-14, 10:01
Need to go to Lancaster Saturday. Any intel on some BB providers out there. Heard the place is grim.When you do a BP search, look for the ugliest pigs and ask them. Of couse you need a hobby phone. I feel one of them will say yes. She might even have a little extra party supplies so you can really have fun at her single wide. May God bless you.

Willie23
10-11-14, 10:56
Need to go to Lancaster Saturday. Any intel on some BB providers out there. Heard the place is grim.You'll have better luck in a forum that covers the area than in the LA forum, most likely. But a large part of the population in Lancaster & Palmdale is families who have relocated there to be close to the prison. Where relatives and loved ones are. Pretty high crime area, as I understand it. So yeah, should be great!

Mracuol
10-11-14, 12:00
You'll have better luck in a forum that covers the area than in the LA forum, most likely. But a large part of the population in Lancaster & Palmdale is families who have relocated there to be close to the prison. Where relatives and loved ones are. Pretty high crime area, as I understand it. So yeah, should be great!There isn't really a forum that covers that area, and since I had such little time I thought that I would put it in an active forum that covers a specific type of provider I like. Anyway, I recall that the prison out there closed, but maybe not.

Lotus007
10-12-14, 15:24
I messaged her.

Following is her ad.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cas/4711193049.html

Reply:

Hey how are you?

Well I'm ready for you now.

Donation is 100/ hr.

I'm pretty much into everything but no backdoor.

We play for an hour.

Here's my pix.

Tay.

I'm not interested. But wanted to have word out for follow monger who are interested in bb.

PotShot
10-13-14, 09:56
Need to go to Lancaster Saturday. Any intel on some BB providers out there. Heard the place is grim.There's a lot of meth hags and crackheads around. Just check out the seedy bars, truck stops, seedy motels with bars and gas stations along the highway at night. Mostly nasty homeless begger quality ones to boot. No MPs or street walker action that I am aware of althoug I've seen some lot lizards at a truck stop there one time but I forgot where. All beneath my standards and I've done some bowsers.

Pufnik
10-13-14, 11:26
I messaged her.

Following is her ad.

Reply:

Hey how are you?

Donation is 100/ hr.

We play for an hour.

Here's my pix.

Tay.

I'm not interested. But wanted to have word out for follow monger who are interested in bb.This gal has been posting for years, usually in BP under women for men. In all the ads I have seen, she always has stressed safe play.

So this surprises me. She suggests she is open to BB, as she only mentions no back door, as her only no, but I would be surprised if she will BB anyone she sees, because of the past ads.

I like outcall, and she is incall only, but this does put her back on the radar.

Pufnik
10-13-14, 11:36
I messaged her.

Following is her ad.

Reply:

Hey how are you?

Donation is 100/ hr.

We play for an hour.

Here's my pix.

Tay.

I'm not interested. But wanted to have word out for follow monger who are interested in bb.As I said this surprises me because every ad I have seen mentions playing safe. Interesting response she sent, it does appear BB is possible.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/european-latina-mix-sneak-away-from-ur-wife-and-let-me-take-care-of-ur-needs-specials-all-day-33/42887099

Seephor
10-13-14, 16:01
As I said this surprises me because every ad I have seen mentions playing safe. Interesting response she sent, it does appear BB is possible.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/european-latina-mix-sneak-away-from-ur-wife-and-let-me-take-care-of-ur-needs-specials-all-day-33/42887099Just because she only mentions no backdoor doesn't mean BB is an option. I think it's pretty safe to assume covered service is the default and if uncovered is available, you usually get it by asking rather than finding it in an ad.

Tjinla2001
10-13-14, 16:07
Just because she only mentions no backdoor doesn't mean BB is an option. I think it's pretty safe to assume covered service is the default and if uncovered is available, you usually get it by asking rather than finding it in an ad.I would be very surprised if this woman offers bareback full. And I would be absolutely stunned if it was little as quoted.

Camaro2010
10-13-14, 16:38
I messaged her.

Following is her ad.

Reply:

Hey how are you?

Donation is 100/ hr.

We play for an hour.

Here's my pix.

Tay.

I'm not interested. But wanted to have word out for follow monger who are interested in bb.As stated she has been around for a while, Baldy saw her and got pics of her wearing one of his shirts. I recall her being a germ freak, she was not cool with guys sucking on her milk duds because of germs. So I doubt the BB is an option.

Whathesaid
10-13-14, 16:43
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cas/4709907809.html

MongerinOC
10-13-14, 19:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Hornyag
10-13-14, 20:07
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cas/4709907809.htmlIt's been flagged now.

Dash Belli
10-13-14, 22:12
I'm not proud of this one. I saw her ad on CL today and it reminded me of when I saw her about 8-10 months ago. She was close by and offered bb greek for a low price. A nice enough lady, but she is very heavy, and is limited in terms of positions. Thought it might be a nice in and out, but it took some work because of her size, and afterward it really made me question the hobby. Note that this is obviously not a recommendation, but everyone has their own tastes. Different horses for courses, as they say, so I'm posting her ad.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/very-sweet-bbw-here-to-have-some-fun-available-all-week-give-me-a-call-40/41443564

BTW, saw a cute girl-next-door today, mid-twenties, white, curvy but thin body. Natural c-cups that were soft and puffy. Yummy. She kisses, hugs and gets into it. Has an enthusiastic social way about her - very sweet and charming. Works out of her apartment in North Hollywood. Only thing is, she needs to shave her kitty or at least grow it out a little so that it's soft. Had a 5 o'clock shadow thing going that rubbed me the wrong way. Modest price, too: 100/ hh. She doesn't offer bb, but is worth a visit or 2. She took her ad down, but I will post it next time I see it.

Tjinla2001
10-14-14, 08:20
She doesn't look bad. Is bareback missionary feasible? I'd do it if priced right.

Dash Belli
10-14-14, 14:02
I don't know, Tj. She's fairly big and didn't want to do missionary. I guess you can ask her before you head over. Or just go over there and have a looksy, and if it's a no-go, then leave. I think the donation was 120

Tjinla2001
10-14-14, 16:45
I don't know, Tj. She's fairly big and didn't want to do missionary. I guess you can ask her before you head over. Or just go over there and have a looksy, and if it's a no-go, then leave. I think the donation was 120That's a good value. I prefer missionary but I understand that women that big like doggy.

Dash Belli
10-14-14, 21:32
That's a good value. I prefer missionary but I understand that women that big like doggy.Ugh. I got confused. Let me correct myself here. She prefers it lying on her back. What she doesn't like is 'Doggy. " So I say, give her ring and try her out.

Tjinla2001
10-14-14, 21:43
Ugh. I got confused. Let me correct myself here. She prefers it lying on her back. What she doesn't like is 'Doggy. " So I say, give her ring and try her out.That's good. I like when you pound a fat girl and you see her gut jiggle. When I am back there I am going to try her out.

Shark in OC
10-15-14, 16:43
I'm not proud of this one. I saw her ad on CL today and it reminded me of when I saw her about 8-10 months ago. She was close by and offered bb greek for a low price. A nice enough lady, but she is very heavy, and is limited in terms of positions. Thought it might be a nice in and out, but it took some work because of her size, and afterward it really made me question the hobby. Note that this is obviously not a recommendation, but everyone has their own tastes. Different horses for courses, as they say, so I'm posting her ad.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/very-sweet-bbw-here-to-have-some-fun-available-all-week-give-me-a-call-40/41443564

BTW, saw a cute girl-next-door today, mid-twenties, white, curvy but thin body. Natural c-cups that were soft and puffy. Yummy. She kisses, hugs and gets into it. Has an enthusiastic social way about her - very sweet and charming. Works out of her apartment in North Hollywood. Only thing is, she needs to shave her kitty or at least grow it out a little so that it's soft. Had a 5 o'clock shadow thing going that rubbed me the wrong way. Modest price, too: 100/ hh. She doesn't offer bb, but is worth a visit or 2. She took her ad down, but I will post it next time I see it.Don't worry about pride Dash. We have all been there out of need. Sometimes, you just can't be choosy.

-Shark-.

Chazm69
10-16-14, 09:13
Kind of new to the BBFS world. If I do, I'm usually picky and have to at least feel comfortable knowing she doesn't give it out to EVERYONE!

Recently went to an AMP in SFV, good massage and when I flipped, I motioned for FS. She proceeded to try and hop on with no hat! Whoa! I said CONDOM and she looked embarrassed and said ok.

Seems to be happening with more frequency. Are these gals migrating from SGV because of competition?

Stay safe out there.

Pudgy68
10-16-14, 17:04
First off, I would like to thank the site and its memebers for all the help and advice of the BBWorld. Thanks for setting me down the right path because it finally happened.

It was with one my regular of over a year. I introduced camel slide into our sessions and it went on from there. To be honest, it wasn't a full on BB session. I'll start from the beginning:

As I said, we had been doing camel slide for a long time and I was ready to take it to the next level. She is so much into the CS, she O's and her response factor is on the 10+ level. The meeting had the usual DATY and BBBJ. From there CS in Mish, this went on for a while till I rolled her over and I go prone. She lies flat, face down and I do more CS. The last time we did this I almost went in and she stopped me from going any deeper in. This time it was different; she was laying down, I laid on top of her, I put my arm so she can rest her head on it and I started to move. I started to feel her warmth, just then, I knew I was going inside of her and she moaned her amazing hot moan. She grabs my free hand she starts to hold it and we interlock fingers. Never once do I try to force it or ram it in. I know for a fact she would have stopped it. In fact, which felt amazing, I just left my little guy in there. I just move ever so slightly back and forth, her holding my hand tighter and the moans, I knew it was ok to keep going. Every now and then I would stop and pull out, only to be back in again. Finally she said that she would feel better with a condom but I rolled her over and just kept doing the CS in Mish and I finished.

It was one of thee most intimate times I had ever had.

I really can't, or won't divulge her name for the fear that she would not want to see me any more. Please respect.

Since this is really the only forum we can share these kinds of experiences, I figure this one ranks up there.

Tjinla2001
10-16-14, 18:02
Has anyone seen Viet / Westminster Nancy lately? Just wondering if she has improved. Like guys, I realize Viet Kim is a superior performer but the $50 savings with Nancy makes me want to try her again.

BillyBob84
10-16-14, 18:46
First off, I would like to thank the site and its memebers for all the help and advice of the BBWorld. Thanks for setting me down the right path because it finally happend. Nice pudgy. My jump into the bb world with escorts happened with a former porn actress. Before her I only bb with a GFE or my former fiance. To be quick, first time meeting and I saw her an additional few times after, but lost touch, she has a sugar daddy now. But first meeting we hit it off chatting and she loved my dog. Total non clock watcher. I think we just chit chatted for like an hour. Then we moved to the room. We got undressed and it was like I was 20 again. Just making out like crazy and fondling. I didn't even eat her out and she didn't even give me head. We just made out like crazy and the next thing I know I'm rock hard and CS her. And she is super wet. And she just slides me in and we go at I. It felt so amazing I busted quicker than normal and she loved it. We rested for a sec and we went at it again. This time I was able to hold out for a couple other positions but still one of the most intense and passionate times I've had. Damn I miss her. Blew my socks off.

SeanTime53
10-17-14, 09:03
I would be very surprised if this woman offers bareback full. And I would be absolutely stunned if it was little as quoted.She's an everyday advertiser on all sites, and has always insisted on covered everything.

Tjinla2001
10-18-14, 14:54
Last time I was there I saw Chinese Laundry Lady Lena again. As usual she forgot to stock any condoms. It wasn't a bad session because this time I didn't smell like dead fish when I was driving home.

Dash Belli
10-20-14, 17:49
Careful about this one. I called and spoke to a woman. And I'm certain it was a woman. But when I showed up it was woman who was formerly a man but had the necessary surgery. She answered the door naked from the waist down wearing a camisole, high heels, colored contact lenses and sporting a big Bush. The voice and the large hands were a dead give away. For those of you who bend both ways. She offers 30 minutes of BBFS and bb greek for 140.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sofia-sexy-mature-women-hablo-espaniol-43/45113735

Member #5021
10-21-14, 00:40
Alright, round 2. Hit up a few Backpage ads, just to feel it out. Tried different phrasing. It seems "Do you have limits?" is often too strange of a question that it catches them off guard. It's also a closed question, so a lot of times these dumb girls will just say "yes" or "no". What seemed to work better is "How open minded are you? Anyways, I got a response for 250 hh. A few minutes later, she texted 200 hh. So sensing that I could push it more, I replied 160 hh CIP, because I'm clean. I totally didn't think she would accept, I was just testing the limits, but I ended up getting 140 qq CIP. YMMV. This girl's a little on the thick side, but she's young, and hella a lot better that what some of you are seeing, no offense LOL. She seems a bit naive, maybe, so call it a perverse sense of justice, I don't want too many people blowing up her shit. I already asked her if I could refer people, she said yes. So if anyone's interested, hit me up. I'd prefer it if you could throw some info about AMPs my way, out of curiosity more than anything, but it's not necessary. I think I prefer high-end k-girls now, after experiencing everything, the service is worth the extra 100 even if no BBFS (although sometimes it's available). I've done AMPs once or twice and didn't think it was worth the cost + house charge, but still interested due to some of the reports. Note that I have no idea if this is an occasional thing or if she'll keep doing it though.

Tjinla2001
10-21-14, 09:50
Alright, round 2. Hit up a few Backpage ads, just to feel it out. Tried different phrasing. It seems "Do you have limits?" is often too strange of a question that it catches them off guard. It's also a closed question, so a lot of times these dumb girls will just say "yes" or "no". What seemed to work better is "How open minded are you? Anyways, I got a response for 250 hh. A few minutes later, she texted 200 hh. So sensing that I could push it more, I replied 160 hh CIP, because I'm clean. I totally didn't think she would accept, I was just testing the limits, but I ended up getting 140 qq CIP. YMMV. This girl's a little on the thick side, but she's young, and hella a lot better that what some of you are seeing, no offense LOL. She seems a bit naive, maybe, so call it a perverse sense of justice, I don't want too many people blowing up her shit. I already asked her if I could refer people, she said yes. So if anyone's interested, hit me up. I'd prefer it if you could throw some info about AMPs my way, out of curiosity more than anything, but it's not necessary. I think I prefer high-end k-girls now, after experiencing everything, the service is worth the extra 100 even if no BBFS (although sometimes it's available). I've done AMPs once or twice and didn't think it was worth the cost + house charge, but still interested due to some of the reports. Note that I have no idea if this is an occasional thing or if she'll keep doing it though.Well done. My technique is a little different. I ask. " how much is a half hour to fck you without a rubber? If they don't start cursing me then I add "That includes coming in your pussy right?

Dash Belli
10-21-14, 11:15
I think I prefer high-end k-girls now, after experiencing everything, the service is worth the extra 100 even if no BBFS (although sometimes it's available). I've done AMPs once or twice and didn't think it was worth the cost + house charge, but still interested due to some of the reports. Note that I have no idea if this is an occasional thing or if she'll keep doing it though.I find many K-girls to be extraordinarily beautiful, but there's a wall you can rarely break through to engage them. I find them a little too distant, and often outright cold to have a good time with. There's a cool book called 'The Hobbyist' (I took my screen name from the lead character in the book), which is, of course, about a guy's adventures in 'the hobby,' and there seems to be a running joke in the book about avoiding k-girls, which really rang true for me. Many of the stories in there are like whole chapters out of my life, and it's probably the most spot-on book about mongering you'll find.

I've noticed that it's rare to find Japanese providers in LA. I've only hooked up with a couple of them, and only by accident because they were working at an aamp I frequented that was typically run by the Chinese. Every so often I'll see on on BP.

Tjinla2001
10-21-14, 13:02
I find many K-girls to be extraordinarily beautiful, but there's a wall you can rarely break through to engage them. I find them a little too distant, and often outright cold to have a good time with. There's a cool book called 'The Hobbyist' (I took my screen name from the lead character in the book), which is, of course, about a guy's adventures in 'the hobby,' and there seems to be a running joke in the book about avoiding k-girls, which really rang true for me. Many of the stories in there are like whole chapters out of my life, and it's probably the most spot-on book about mongering you'll find.

I've noticed that it's rare to find Japanese providers in LA. I've only hooked up with a couple of them, and only by accident because they were working at an aamp I frequented that was typically run by the Chinese. Every so often I'll see on on BP.I never had close relationships with Korean prostitutes but I certainly think from a bareback perspective, they are the ultimate cum dumps. Very beautiful. I am privileged to have dated so many in the old days. They are all gone now, but I have the memories. I really feel for the younger members here who have to pay so much for a comparable experience.

Hornyag
10-21-14, 13:07
That's odd about your experiences with K-Girls, I have had the opposite experience as they have been the best for me. The worst have been hot Viet girls, it's like banging a sex robot. I even dated a Viet girl for a month, she always turned heads wherever we went. She was cold and calculated though and always tried to control the situation, I could only take a month before I got sick of banging her even though she was one of the hottest woman I had ever met.

Love me some K-Girls. Mmmmm.

Hornyag
10-21-14, 13:24
Just a tip for the guys that love bare but sometimes have to glove up. I have been using the Okamoto 004 condoms and there the best thing ever, when I first used them I pulled out a few times to make sure they didn't break, they felt that good. I just checked the website and it looks like the 004 have been replaced by 003 and 002 which are even thinner for more sensitivity, got to get me some of those. The best rubbers I have used and I have tried almost all of them.

I have also used the female condom but some ladies aren't so keen on using them, it's good but pricey.

Nothing beats bare but these are so close to nothing at all that I thought you guys might like to know.

Dash Belli
10-21-14, 16:11
Deeply appreciate the tip on the condoms. It's so hard to find good ones that still offer a sensitive feeling. Will definitely order some online.

As k-girls go, I find them intoxicating to look at. Their skin tends to be hairless and smooth as can be. If you get a pretty one, they light up a room, but I've probably been with a couple hundred k-girls since the early 90's and only a small percentage have been worthy fucks. I can certainly say that many have been trophy fucks.

Lotus007
10-22-14, 02:57
Any one tried either of following ones?

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/200-anything-goes-barbie-bombshell-100-real-best-deal-spcls-21/46232407

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100rose-anything-g0es-h-t-latina-21/46232483

I show ads and called and talked to both. Both said bb is available. Both gave same address and hotel.

Once I reach there show 5-6 LE cars within a block of hotel and they were just chitchatting.

Pulled out of hotel right away and was desperate to get some action so went to west Hollywood AMP that I had my eyes on for few months.

Met Ashley there and had best time of my life eating her out.

Lotus007
10-22-14, 06:20

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/200-anything-goes-barbie-bombshell-100-real-best-deal-spcls-21/46232407

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100rose-anything-g0es-h-t-latina-21/46232483

I show ads and called and talked to both. Both said bb is available. Both gave same address and hotel.

Once I reach there show 5-6 LE cars within a block of hotel and they were just chitchatting.

Pulled out of hotel right away and was desperate to get some action so went to west Hollywood AMP that I had my eyes on for few months.

Met Ashley there and had best time of my life eating her out.

Tjinla2001
10-22-14, 11:27

Met Ashley there and had best time of my life eating her out.Two pimped, Phoenix based women with similar code words in their ads written by their manager. The pictures are good, but I'd use a great deal of caution until you are able to read a review from a reliable source. It would be a no go for me.

Dash Belli
10-22-14, 13:10

Met Ashley there and had best time of my life eating her out.These gals are definitely pimped. I called the brunette and she agreed to bb greek for 140/30. Arrived at her motel in Van Nuys, parked on the street and called her. She said she was jumping in the shower and needed five minutes. About five minutes later a Cadillac SUV pulls into the lot with both her and the blonde and a couple black dudes. I promptly left.

BillyBob84
10-22-14, 15:20
Just a tip for the guys that love bare but sometimes have to glove up. I have been using the Okamoto 004 condoms and there the best thing ever, when I first used them I pulled out a few times to make sure they didn't break, they felt that good. I just checked the website and it looks like the 004 have been replaced by 003 and 002 which are even thinner for more sensitivity, got to get me some of those. The best rubbers I have used and I have tried almost all of them.

I have also used the female condom but some ladies aren't so keen on using them, it's good but pricey.

Nothing beats bare but these are so close to nothing at all that I thought you guys might like to know.Do they come in magnum and XL magnum size? LOL.

Hornyag
10-22-14, 15:53
Do they come in magnum and XL magnum size? LOL.LOL, I actually do wear a Magnun size, not the longest but I got a thicky. The 004 stretch and feel a lot better than the Magnum, hopefully they fit the baseball bat you walk around with in your pants. LOL.

Tjinla2001
10-22-14, 16:31
These gals are definitely pimped. I called the brunette and she agreed to bb greek for 140/30. Arrived at her motel in Van Nuys, parked on the street and called her. She said she was jumping in the shower and needed five minutes. About five minutes later a Cadillac SUV pulls into the lot with both her and the blonde and a couple black dudes. I promptly left.About 25 years ago I was having a session with a girl at the Cinema Motel on Sepulveda. After about 45 seconds, her pimp came in the room and he was ready for blood. Fortunately, I was still dressed except for my shoes. It was before Simi Valley issued my carry permit so I knew I was in trouble. I somehow got through him at the door after a few bumps and bruises. In the parking lot I screamed bloody murder and he froze long enough for me to get into my car. That's one of the reasons I stick to the old reliable massage parlor granny's nowadays.

BillyBob84
10-22-14, 19:22
LOL, I actually do wear a Magnun size, not the longest but I got a thicky. The 004 stretch and feel a lot better than the Magnum, hopefully they fit the baseball bat you walk around with in your pants. LOL.LOL thanks. Yeah same. Thick not uber long. Thanks for the info.

Poon Hound
10-22-14, 20:57
LOL thanks. Yeah same. Thick not uber long. Thanks for the info.Anyone know which have the best coverage length wise. Regardless of size. Any aim to cover entire base / penis.

Sorry, to dim the bb enthusiasm.

HollywoodGuy
10-22-14, 21:46
Anyone know which have the best coverage length wise. Regardless of size. Any aim to cover entire base / penis.

Sorry, to dim the bb enthusiasm.Magnum is best. And now they make ultra thin ones. They may not go all the way down but they go on easier and stay on. A recent discovery for me as I am a BB enthusiast. but get tired of losing girls over this issue. Also looking to bang some pros this xmas and feel the need to cover up for that.

Hornyag
10-23-14, 00:09
I have tried the Magnum ultra thin which use to be my favorite and also the Magnum ecstasy which were not that great but the Okomoto 004 is just a different experience all together. Woman have even commented on liking these more than a few times because they say it feels like I don't have one on. The 004 is not available anymore because they have to more versions that are even thinner material and a larger version as well which I got to order to try out.

I have had a Magnum break on me before, pussy just too tight. I have never had a 004 break on me though after using about 30 so far. Actually considering the audience maybe the non-breaking is a negative around here. Haha.

HollywoodGuy
10-23-14, 00:52
I have tried the Magnum ultra thin which use to be my favorite and also the Magnum ecstasy which were not that great but the Okomoto 004 is just a different experience all together. Woman have even commented on liking these more than a few times because they say it feels like I don't have one on. The 004 is not available anymore because they have to more versions that are even thinner material and a larger version as well which I got to order to try out.

I have had a Magnum break on me before, pussy just too tight. I have never had a 004 break on me though after using about 30 so far. Actually considering the audience maybe the non-breaking is a negative around here. Haha.This one?

http://okamotousa.com/004Condoms.aspx

Member #5021
10-23-14, 01:04
I forgot to mention that I called this girl:

http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stunning-beauty-every-mans-desire-20/46301652

She said no at first, and I thanked her and was about to hang up when she said "for compensation" or something along those lines, but then she hung up. (shrugs).

Maybe someone would like to confirm.

Member #5021
10-23-14, 03:13
http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/just-arrived-tight-yummy-college-girl-booty-lover-special-20/46445274

http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/exotic-puerto-rican-princess_-w-2-girl-specialss-alicia-20/46444979

http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-like-candy-latina-babe-carmen-19/46470526

These girls all quoted 100-120 hh and 150-170 hr, "open minded" about bbf, but no cip. The pictures are probably fake, but you can find more real looking ones on Google. They most likely travel together. 100 hh might be worth it if you don't mind no cip. I didn't partake, so I don't know about the service.

Member #5021
10-23-14, 03:31
http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/just-arrived-tight-yummy-college-girl-booty-lover-special-20/46445274

http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/exotic-puerto-rican-princess_-w-2-girl-specialss-alicia-20/46444979

http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-like-candy-latina-babe-carmen-19/46470526

These girls all quoted 100-120 hh and 150-170 hr, "open minded" about bbf, but no cip. The pictures are probably fake, but you can find more real looking ones on Google. They most likely travel together. 100 hh might be worth it if you don't mind no cip. I didn't partake, so I don't know about the service.

Chazm69
10-23-14, 10:02

I have had a Magnum break on me before, pussy just too tight. I have never had a 004 break on me though after using about 30 so far. Actually considering the audience maybe the non-breaking is a negative around here. Haha.So would you say that the Okomoto is comparable in fit to the Magnum thins? Damn Japanese condoms are usually on the small size.

BTW, Amazon has them.

BillyBob84
10-23-14, 12:05

These girls all quoted 100-120 hh and 150-170 hr, "open minded" about bbf, but no cip. The pictures are probably fake, but you can find more real looking ones on Google. They most likely travel together. 100 hh might be worth it if you don't mind no cip. I didn't partake, so I don't know about the service.Well yeah they are fake. The link ending in 526 are pics of pornstar Veronica Rodriguez. Which although yes she escorts but is mainly in Florida and sure as hell a higher price. LOL.

Hornyag
10-23-14, 12:29
This one?

http://okamotousa.com/004Condoms.aspxYeah, that's the brand. Turns out they still sell them on Amazon too.

Hornyag
10-23-14, 12:39
So would you say that the Okomoto is comparable in fit to the Magnum thins? Damn Japanese condoms are usually on the small size.

BTW, Amazon has them.Your right, Amazon still carries the 004.

The Magnums still have more room and definitely more length but every other regular sized condom I have used were too tight for my girth but not the 004. The 004 just has a lot more flexibility and stretch while still being very durable. I can really feel the difference with them on compared to every other condom.

The female condom is pretty sweet to use as well but you have to use extra lube with them and it is a bit odd seeing the outer part covering clit and lips on the girls pussy. I ordered the female condoms from Amazon as well but only used them once so far. I think the heat transfer using the 004 is better than the female condom but like I said I have only used the female condom once.

The heat transfer on the 004 is also the best, closest thing to BBFS I have ever used and have busted a nut with the 004 every time.

Poppa Chubby
10-23-14, 13:39
Lets get back to bangin pussy.

Always a good idea!

A2

RedMoney
10-23-14, 14:44
Some one mentioned them earlier and I just wanted to add that if you buy female condoms it is amazing. No choke hold on your member and no numbness this is the best alternative when you need to use protection, they are however more expensive by a little.

Hornyag
10-23-14, 17:58
I bought the 15 pack of the Female Condom at Amazon for about 18 which is the best price I could find at the time. Just a little over a buck a fuck aint bad.

Tjinla2001
10-23-14, 18:37
I bought the 15 pack of the Female Condom at Amazon for about 18 which is the best price I could find at the time. Just a little over a buck a fuck aint bad.I have never heard of a female condom. I think the last time I wore a condom was about seven or eight years ago. I guess that's why I am stuck withe grannys.

Dennis
10-23-14, 20:18
I bought the 15 pack of the Female Condom at Amazon for about 18 which is the best price I could find at the time. Just a little over a buck a fuck aint bad.This is the bb forum. Can we get back to the subject at hand?

Hornyag
10-23-14, 20:24
This is the bb forum. Can we get back to the subject at hand?Chill out dude, not like it's been a week. We can't always get BB so when it's not available might as well get the best sensation so I was just trying to help.

Jack Reacher
10-23-14, 22:04
Lets get back to bangin pussy.

Always a good idea!

A2I wholeheartedly agree!!

Badboy213
10-24-14, 23:50
Hey. Ok. I have quite a few list of bb's and some of them are Redbook so those I can't seem to find there number no where. But I do have around 5 that I confirmed. So I'd like to trade some with you. But don't give me 1 and expect to receive 10 bb's from me. Also, these are confirmed by me and maybe about 3 to 4 is from the members here in usasexguide members. So lets trade.

Badboy213
10-27-14, 20:36
Hey. Ok. I have quite a few list of bb's and some of them are Redbook so those I can't seem to find there number no where. But I do have around 5 that I confirmed. So I'd like to trade some with you. But don't give me 1 and expect to receive 10 bb's from me. Also, these are confirmed by me and maybe about 3 to 4 is from the members here in usasexguide members. So lets trade.I've answered back to some people. But couldn't finish sending it to everyone. I did it for senior members for now. And as soon as I get the time, I'll send the list to everyone who sent the numbers to me.

Member #5021
10-27-14, 22:18
I was feeling the urge, so I looked through BP. I think I'm starting to develop an eye for this. Txted 2 that I feel like they might respond--lo and behold!

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/cherry-sweet-as-sugar-lets-play-23/46585935

So I asked if she did no rubber?

She started at 140 hh 225 hr.

I said CIP? I'm clean?

Ok.

How about 100 qq?

Ok.

Where you at?

What happened next was, 5 minutes on 60 east and 57, I said fuck this traffic. So unfortunately, I didn't partake. I don't think you're going to get a better price than that though, unless you go to Tijuana.

Dolato
10-28-14, 02:27
I was feeling the urge, so I looked through BP. I think I'm starting to develop an eye for this. Txted 2 that I feel like they might respond--lo and behold!

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/cherry-sweet-as-sugar-lets-play-23/46585935

I said CIP? I'm clean?

Ok.

How about 100 qq?

Ok.

Where you at?

What happened next was, 5 minutes on 60 east and 57, I said fuck this traffic. So unfortunately, I didn't partake. I don't think you're going to get a better price than that though, unless you go to Tijuana.You definitely have to pick your times for travelling towards the IE. A quick search of her brings up past ads from the denver area and a couple positive reviews with the oldest being about 2 months old.

Badboy213
10-28-14, 05:23
I've answered back to some people. But couldn't finish sending it to everyone. I did it for senior members for now. And as soon as I get the time, I'll send the list to everyone who sent the numbers to me.Ok. I'm just swamped with mails. No more. And for those regualr member that just asked for the list. I'll get to you guys later when I feel like it.

Tjinla2001
10-28-14, 13:15

I said CIP? I'm clean?

Ok.

How about 100 qq?

Ok.

Where you at?

What happened next was, 5 minutes on 60 east and 57, I said fuck this traffic. So unfortunately, I didn't partake. I don't think you're going to get a better price than that though, unless you go to Tijuana.I think you were lucky not to see her. Another pimped girl who likely wouldn't have followed through. Unless the girl is an absolute pig, then you can't rely on a phone conversation.

Chato74
10-28-14, 19:58
I think you were lucky not to see her. Another pimped girl who likely wouldn't have followed through. Unless the girl is an absolute pig, then you can't rely on a phone conversation.So I texted her and asked how much for cip and she said same price 140 for cip.

Maybe ill toftt she looks fine if you search her number.

Tjinla2001
10-29-14, 11:24
So I texted her and asked how much for cip and she said same price 140 for cip.

Maybe ill toftt she looks fine if you search her number.I hope you toftt because if she is real, that is the best value in the Southland. Good luck.

SaltyDog
10-29-14, 11:27
So I texted her and asked how much for cip and she said same price 140 for cip.

Maybe ill toftt she looks fine if you search her number.Go for it Chat. When you're done with her let me know if it was good.

DowntowNal
10-30-14, 14:19
Well done. My technique is a little different. I ask. " how much is a half hour to fck you without a rubber? If they don't start cursing me then I add "That includes coming in your pussy right?Message me for a k-girl in fowney that offers BBFS. She is at an AMP. And I eould love to have your "contacts" info.

DowntowNal
10-30-14, 14:40
Well done. My technique is a little different. I ask. " how much is a half hour to fck you without a rubber? If they don't start cursing me then I add "That includes coming in your pussy right?What's up fellas. I'm new been have been in the hobby for quite sometime. I lOVE BBFS. Anyway I only do it with ladies that have been recommended. Anyway my well is all dried up except for one I see on a regular basis at an AMP. I'm willing to trade at least my "ONE" for a few so I can build a "portfolio" again. The 2 buddies I used trade info with, one has "retired" from mongering (who does that) and my other buddy moved back east. Anyone willing to trade. I keep things very secret and respect your wishes.

ILuvMilfs
11-01-14, 17:52
http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweetandsexyi-do-everythingandlt-for-you-available-now-incall-andout/43113790

Anyone have any info on her? She will provide BBFS but not much info when I goggled her number. She is cute, hopefully she's real.

GolferSphen
11-01-14, 22:54
http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweetandsexyi-do-everythingandlt-for-you-available-now-incall-andout/43113790

Anyone have any info on her? She will provide BBFS but not much info when I goggled her number. She is cute, hopefully she's real.Stay away, she is a total scam.

Livinitup
11-02-14, 01:27
Lava from one of the world's most active volcanos is creeping slowly but steadily through cracks in the earth toward a rural subdivision on Hawaii's Big Island. Scientists warn that if the lava flow from Kilauea continues on its path, it could reach a small patch of homes.

Recently saw my favorite bare back friend with benefits (BBFWB). And we recreated our very own Kilauea eruption and resulting amazing hot lava flow.

Dash Belli
11-02-14, 11:59

Anyone have any info on her? She will provide BBFS but not much info when I goggled her number. She is cute, hopefully she's real.In most cases, when you see a two-girl special noted in an ad, you're going to be bound for disappointment. Even if you're just seeing one girl. The other gal tends to hang out in the bathroom, or in one instance, came out of a closet after our session. This is not to say I haven't had a good time with a gal who was sharing a room, but the majority of the time, I do get good service from these type of providers.

Edward Appleby
11-02-14, 12:24
Lava from one of the world's most active volcanos is creeping slowly but steadily through cracks in the earth toward a rural subdivision on Hawaii's Big Island. Scientists warn that if the lava flow from Kilauea continues on its path, it could reach a small patch of homes.

Recently saw my favorite bare back friend with benefits (BBFWB). And we recreated our very own Kilauea eruption and resulting amazing hot lava flow.Are you sure BBFWB isn't "bare back friend wrinkled butt"?

J / k.

Edward Appleby
11-02-14, 12:27

Anyone have any info on her? She will provide BBFS but not much info when I goggled her number. She is cute, hopefully she's real.I've seen these ads in the past and I recall that some of the pics returned hits. Definitely a bait-and-switch, plus sounds too good to be true.

The few girls who look that good and provide bb certainly don't advertise it.

Mphelper909
11-03-14, 16:27
I've seen these ads in the past and I recall that some of the pics returned hits. Definitely a bait-and-switch, plus sounds too good to be true.

The few girls who look that good and provide bb certainly don't advertise it.She was also a Street Walker at one point in her life.

Hornyag
11-04-14, 16:14
Hey. Ok. I have quite a few list of bb's and some of them are Redbook so those I can't seem to find there number no where. But I do have around 5 that I confirmed. So I'd like to trade some with you. But don't give me 1 and expect to receive 10 bb's from me. Also, these are confirmed by me and maybe about 3 to 4 is from the members here in usasexguide members. So lets trade.Don't waste your time sending this guy a list unless he sends it to you first. I got 4 reply's from him but nothing with info, just excuses on how busy he is.

Badboy213
11-05-14, 00:05
Don't waste your time sending this guy a list unless he sends it to you first. I got 4 reply's from him but nothing with info, just excuses on how busy he is.Fuck out of here. Your list that you sent. Everyone sent it to me. That is not even urs. But still I sent bunch.

Hornyag
11-05-14, 10:45
Fuck out of here. Your list that you sent. Everyone sent it to me. That is not even urs. But still I sent bunch.That is my list, it is my word against yours though but I have more cred than you. I am not as active on here as I am on mp reviews but you can check me out on there then report back on if I am legit.

Here is the last reply I got from you over a week ago:

hey i'm just swamped... I didn't send you list at all... . .but let me do that once i get home...If my list was such BS then why not call me on it in the PM, you only call the list BS when I warn other members here.

I am done with this discussion though, I don't need to get into this anymore as the facts are on the table so people can interpret it any way they like.

Tjinla2001
11-05-14, 15:47
That is my list, it is my word against yours though but I have more cred than you. I am not as active on here as I am on mp reviews but you can check me out on there then report back on if I am legit.

Here is the last reply I got from you over a week ago:

If my list was such BS then why not call me on it in the PM, you only call the list BS when I warn other members here.

I am done with this discussion though, I don't need to get into this anymore as the facts are on the table so people can interpret it any way they like.Once I am finally done with this sport, I will post my actual bb list. Of course the usual suspects that are mentioned here are on the list. But like all the real bareback connoisseurs you can't give out the girls who want it on the dl.

Socalimp
11-05-14, 16:53
I asked him for the list and he did send me a few. I haven't verified the info on there yet but it seems legit.

We should focus on helping each other out as a community and share info as much as possible. But at the same time, we need to weed out the trollers cause those guys (on top of other individuals) mess it all up.

Personally I wouldn't post the list of your BBs as its your list.

Tjinla2001
11-05-14, 19:49
I asked him for the list and he did send me a few. I haven't verified the info on there yet but it seems legit.

We should focus on helping each other out as a community and share info as much as possible. But at the same time, we need to weed out the trollers cause those guys (on top of other individuals) mess it all up.

Personally I wouldn't post the list of your BBs as its your list.We have all worked hard to establish who to visit. I do think it is OK to provide information about the super high volume bareback girls. They are well known and it is probably a good place for a beginner to start. You find out real quick if you have a stomach for this kind of activity, when you are eating out a high mileage girl like Viet Kim or Jenny.

Christophe1
11-05-14, 23:58
We have all worked hard to establish who to visit. I do think it is OK to provide information about the super high volume bareback girls. They are well known and it is probably a good place for a beginner to start. You find out real quick if you have a stomach for this kind of activity, when you are eating out a high mileage girl like Viet Kim or Jenny.Here's the must do list.

1. Coco in Lincoln Heights Chinese 50+, 2/10 (9 years ago / last visit) http://www.theeroticarchive.com/RQ2AtYMBGz/.

2. Jenny in West Hollywood Chinese 40+ 8/10 (MILF scale w / o much light), GRK available at standard donation (3 years ago) http://www.usbizplace.com/ca-w/west-therapy.html.

3. Lily Yen in Alhambra Chinese 50+ 4/10 (11 years ago) http://www.yelp.com/biz/hua-kang-acupuncture-alhambra.

4. Shirley in Alhambra Chinese 50+ 7/10 (MILF scale) (3 years ago).

5. Annie in Colton Korean 40/50+ 8/10 (MILF scale) GRK available at standard donation. (1 year) http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Acupressure.Clinic.909-824-5330.

6. Jackie / Coconut in Upland Korean 40+ 7. 5/10 (MILF scale) horny, (2 years ago) http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Elite.Therapy.Clinic.909-920-1288.

7. Angie (7-9) in Bloomington Korean 40/50+ 6-8/10 (MILF scale) (2 years ago) http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Valley.Clinic.909-874-2020.

8. May see above.

9. Sunny see above.

10. Kim in Garden Grove Vietnamese 40+ 7. 5/10 (MILF scale) GRK available at standard donation. (3 years) http://www.theeroticarchive.com/01archives/06/HaABAu5t5s/.

11. NON PROs "What's a condom?"

12. Tammy in Inglewood Vietnamese 40+ LEGEND circa 2006.

13. Most providers that you visit more than once and show a recent test.

I feel safest with Asian providers because most are not drug users, have a diet rich in natural antibiotic and antiviral foods, and are networked with a vast group with useful information and a ready suppy of medications to treat any fixable issue. With other providers, I need to know that they are health concious.

JohnCoop
11-06-14, 03:31
I finally wanted to go meet up with Viet Kim and texted her for a pic which she said she didn't have. I asked her for her rate and she said 150 for 1 pop for 1 hour. Is this true? From what I've gathered everyone that meets up with her gets multiples for 150, have things changed?

Me: hey kim can you send me a pic of yourself?

Viet Kim: I am very sorry. I don't have.

Me: no worries sweety, how many pops do you offer?

Viet Kim: 150 for one hour. One pop. Want more, pay more please.

Mracuol
11-06-14, 13:24
I finally wanted to go meet up with Viet Kim and texted her for a pic which she said she didn't have. I asked her for her rate and she said 150 for 1 pop for 1 hour. Is this true? From what I've gathered everyone that meets up with her gets multiples for 150, have things changed?

Viet Kim: 150 for one hour. One pop. Want more, pay more please.It is true. Last week I popped in the shower in her mouth. Then she gave me a massage and after 10 minutes or so I flipped and she immediately said 1 pop only and 20 more for another BBBJ, 50 more for ass and pussy. I paid her 20 for the BBBJ, which was very good, and didn't say anything more about it. A few days later she text asking for 200 and she'll give it all up and make me pop 3 times. She's turned into a money grabber.

Mracuol
11-06-14, 13:26
Here's the must do list.

1. Coco in Lincoln Heights Chinese 50+, 2/10 (9 years ago / last visit) http://www.theeroticarchive.com/RQ2AtYMBGz/.

2. Jenny in West Hollywood Chinese 40+ 8/10 (MILF scale w / o much light), GRK available at standard donation (3 years ago) http://www.usbizplace.com/ca-w/west-therapy.html.

3. Lily Yen in Alhambra Chinese 50+ 4/10 (11 years ago) http://www.yelp.com/biz/hua-kang-acupuncture-alhambra.

5. Annie in Colton Korean 40/50+ 8/10 (MILF scale) GRK available at standard donation. (1 year) http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Acupressure.Clinic.909-824-5330.

6. Jackie / Coconut in Upland Korean 40+ 7. 5/10 (MILF scale) horny, (2 years ago) http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Elite.Therapy.Clinic.909-920-1288.

7. Angie (7-9) in Bloomington Korean 40/50+ 6-8/10 (MILF scale) (2 years ago) http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Valley.Clinic.909-874-2020.

8. May see above.

9. Sunny see above.

10. Kim in Garden Grove Vietnamese 40+ 7. 5/10 (MILF scale) GRK available at standard donation. (3 years) http://www.theeroticarchive.com/01archives/06/HaABAu5t5s/.

I feel safest with Asian providers because most are not drug users, have a diet rich in natural antibiotic and antiviral foods, and are networked with a vast group with useful information and a ready suppy of medications to treat any fixable issue. With other providers, I need to know that they are health concious.You forgot about Emma (Amy, May May, etc)!

BlackBone
11-06-14, 13:28
Here's the must do list.

8. May see above.

9. Sunny see above.

I feel safest with Asian providers because most are not drug users, have a diet rich in natural antibiotic and antiviral foods, and are networked with a vast group with useful information and a ready suppy of medications to treat any fixable issue. With other providers, I need to know that they are health concious.Now that is a nice and very helpful list. Thanks for posting that Christophe.

BM.

Tjinla2001
11-06-14, 13:36
Here's the must do list.

8. May see above.

9. Sunny see above.

I feel safest with Asian providers because most are not drug users, have a diet rich in natural antibiotic and antiviral foods, and are networked with a vast group with useful information and a ready suppy of medications to treat any fixable issue. With other providers, I need to know that they are health concious.That is a great compilation you provided. You have provided a valuable public service. Now if you could just find Tammy.

Tjinla2001
11-06-14, 13:37

Viet Kim: 150 for one hour. One pop. Want more, pay more please.The reason Viet Kim allows bareback penetration is to move the customers out. That is the only reason any of them do it.

OysterSmasher
11-06-14, 18:01
The reason Viet Kim allows bareback penetration is to move the customers out. That is the only reason any of them do it.What do you mean by "to get the customers to move out"?

Christophe1
11-06-14, 18:29
I feel safest with Asian providers because most are not drug users... Had an intimate talk about the new crop of Chinese providers and learned that many are into Mary Jane (no big deal) and some like amphetamines. It helps wake them up and also keeps the pussy from getting sore. My head raced back through time and only TT stood out. Damn she sure was a firecracker and now I know why. I always thought she was on MDMA when her eyes were rolling like the wheels in a casino slot machine. That explains why she got in fights with customers and was labeled "crazy" by some of the Boss Ladies. Really sad to learn this news, but apparently kids around the world like to experiment with poison.

You forgot about Emma (Amy, May May, etc)!That was the truncated list for newbies. Everyone should thank Spongee for sharing her info and reward him with a similiar find.

The reason Viet Kim allows bareback penetration is to move the customers out. That is the only reason any of them do it.She got mad at me once when I finished after only 40 minutes. The kind of mad like, "What you go and do that for?" while her head had steam coming off of it mad. Everyone knows how enthusiastic and into her job she can be, so I gave her another 2 for round 2.

Then there was another time where I got back to back hours with a lunch break in the middle. When she got popular and raised her rates past 100, I bailed.

Spongee62
11-06-14, 19:06
That was the truncated list for newbies. Everyone should thank Spongee for sharing her info and reward him with a similiar find.

Hey I resemble that remark. LOL.

6. Jackie?? Didn't know about that one. All I ever got was CIM, which wasn't bad come to think about it. Last seen Jackie, about 5 years ago.

Mracuol
11-06-14, 19:13
Had an intimate talk about the new crop of Chinese providers and learned that many are into Mary Jane (no big deal) and some like amphetamines. It helps wake them up and also keeps the pussy from getting sore. My head raced back through time and only TT stood out. Damn she sure was a firecracker and now I know why. I always thought she was on MDMA when her eyes were rolling like the wheels in a casino slot machine. That explains why she got in fights with customers and was labeled "crazy" by some of the Boss Ladies. Really sad to learn this news, but apparently kids around the world like to experiment with poison.

That was the truncated list for newbies. Everyone should thank Spongee for sharing her info and reward him with a similiar find.

She got mad at me once when I finished after only 40 minutes. The kind of mad like, "What you go and do that for?" while her head had steam coming off of it mad. Everyone knows how enthusiastic and into her job she can be, so I gave her another 2 for round 2.

Then there was another time where I got back to back hours with a lunch break in the middle. When she got popular and raised her rates past 100, I bailed.There is also Jennifer the Westside Indonesian / Eurasian provider doing it BBC.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyRubs/baseball-is-done-football-begins-the-shape-of-your-balls-is-changing/13661306

Tjinla2001
11-06-14, 19:52
She is on my to do list.

Tipisil
11-06-14, 20:50
It is true. Last week I popped in the shower in her mouth. Then she gave me a massage and after 10 minutes or so I flipped and she immediately said 1 pop only and 20 more for another BBBJ, 50 more for ass and pussy. I paid her 20 for the BBBJ, which was very good, and didn't say anything more about it. A few days later she text asking for 200 and she'll give it all up and make me pop 3 times. She's turned into a money grabber.Wow. Last time I saw her, about 2 years ago, I got three pops in one hour. 1 in the shower, one in the mouth, and one in the ass.

SaltyDog
11-06-14, 21:40
Here's the must do list.

8. May see above.

9. Sunny see above.

I feel safest with Asian providers because most are not drug users, have a diet rich in natural antibiotic and antiviral foods, and are networked with a vast group with useful information and a ready suppy of medications to treat any fixable issue. With other providers, I need to know that they are health concious.How cool is that Coco from Lincoln Heights is rated number 1. I hope the guys that pm'd me pay special attention to that and stop asking. My go to girl now is out there. I thought I'd keep her to my self. Lily is now outed but Shirley is now my number 3 go to girl. Hope the guys asking enjoy.

SaltyDog
11-06-14, 21:51
Hey. Ok. I have quite a few list of bb's and some of them are Redbook so those I can't seem to find there number no where. But I do have around 5 that I confirmed. So I'd like to trade some with you. But don't give me 1 and expect to receive 10 bb's from me. Also, these are confirmed by me and maybe about 3 to 4 is from the members here in usasexguide members. So lets trade.As you can see Coco from Lincoln Heights has been rated number 1 on the list. Give her a call then please share your best bb provider.

Chazm69
11-07-14, 00:02
It is true. Last week I popped in the shower in her mouth. Then she gave me a massage and after 10 minutes or so I flipped and she immediately said 1 pop only and 20 more for another BBBJ, 50 more for ass and pussy. I paid her 20 for the BBBJ, which was very good, and didn't say anything more about it. A few days later she text asking for 200 and she'll give it all up and make me pop 3 times. She's turned into a money grabber.She is running out of time.

Willie23
11-07-14, 14:25
Here's the must do list.

8. May see above.

9. Sunny see above.

I feel safest with Asian providers because most are not drug users, have a diet rich in natural antibiotic and antiviral foods, and are networked with a vast group with useful information and a ready suppy of medications to treat any fixable issue. With other providers, I need to know that they are health concious.+ Jennifer in Culver City Eurasian 40+ 6/10 MILF scale (3 years since I've seen her -no chemistry).

Tjinla2001
11-07-14, 14:49
She is running out of time.I never envisioned Kim lasting this long. I think she was stunned by the amount of business she got just by word of mouth-all because of the type of activity she allows. I believe she is now a wealthy woman who has made shrewd investments in Vietnam, France and perhaps the United States.

I think it has been punishing on her since she really became famous a little more than three years ago. She is a true trailblazer and role model. I just hope she doesn't end up looking like Willie Mays in a Mets uniform or Johnny Unitas. When he played for the Chargers.

Christophe1
11-07-14, 15:08
+ Jennifer in Culver City Eurasian 40+ 6/10 MILF scale (3 years since I've seen her -no chemistry). No chemistry here either. Saw here once when she started posting on BP, when ever that was. I wanted a more Asian appearing woman and she looked more like a White (in a preferential consumer way). She had a very Westsider feel- out there and quirky. Then when she gave the BBJ she applied a little vibrating dildo onto my balls and my base. Didn't dig this at all and had her stop after a couple of minutes. Maybe had I been more enamored by her oriental charms, it could of been a once in a lifetime. Too long ago to remember more than complaints.

I never envisioned Kim lasting this long. I think she was stunned by the amount of business she got just by word of mouth-all because of the type of activity she allows. I believe she is now a wealthy woman who has made shrewd investments in Vietnam, France and perhaps the United States.

I think it has been punishing on her since she really became famous a little more than three years ago. She is a true trailblazer and role model. I just hope she doesn't end up looking like Willie Mays in a Mets uniform or Johnny Unitas. When he played for the Chargers.I agree. IMO she really had a clear-headed approach to her project. She was a horny woman with really no trust or faith in men. She had a daughter, that she loves with all her soul, and who could also be the potential to her Golden Years retirement plan. I will be surprised if she sees many clients, except for her favorites soon, if her daughter comes through.

tarascan
11-07-14, 15:26
She still does incall in Garden Grove for a lucky few.

Sorry I can't give out the #.

I stopped seeing her because she now.

Wants 200 an hour!

HeartofaLion
11-07-14, 15:31
Tammy the black / japanese girl?

Wants 200 an hour!

Christophe1
11-07-14, 15:40
I will be surprised if she sees many clients, except for her favorites soon, if her daughter comes through.

Wants 200 an hour!
Get those numbers and create rapport.

Member #5021
11-07-14, 20:12
I called up a girl I've seen before and asked if she'd do it without the rubber. She said okay, but she wasn't on pill, so no cip. Doh! Asked her what her rate was anyways, and she tells me the normal rate. Damn it, that would've been a deal enough to make a new atf. On the other hand, there's a chubby black woman openly advertising bb around ontario. I confirmed that she means it on the phone, but I'm not going to do it.

Also. You guys with the private lists. I get that you want to keep things exclusive, but some of your "exclusive" intel is actually common knowledge to anyone with 5 minutes and Google. For example, Sammybanks21 and Marla (& Tony) openly advertised it in the past. Yeah, I've done the former; she rides like a champ but I didn't really get along with her personality. Just saying.

LE Watcher
11-13-14, 00:59
It was so easy to find cute bb girls at a great price. It's what got me back into the game again. A girl could just post on there she was cool with bb and nobody cared. No flags. No witch hunts. Where did they all go? Not on any sites I'm familiar with.

tarascan
11-13-14, 02:42
Tammy the black / japanese girl?No Tammy was a vietnamese anything goes hose monster who worked at massage parlors.

Retired.

Youngster420
11-13-14, 07:20
No Tammy was a vietnamese anything goes hose monster who worked at massage parlors.

Retired.Anyone remember Chanel, hot korean who worked in kamps?

BruceBanner
11-13-14, 10:30
Anyone remember Chanel, hot korean who worked in kamps?I never had her, but I heard she was something special. A good friend of mine saw her a couple years ago at an AMP in Carson. I have no idea where she is now though. My buddy got the 3-hole special from Chanel!

Leverslit
11-15-14, 06:32
It's funny this BBFS section has mostly old mamasnas and the occasional backpage skank. I m sorry I don't have much to add besides. That observation.

Tjinla2001
11-15-14, 12:44
It's funny this BBFS section has mostly old mamasnas and the occasional backpage skank. I m sorry I don't have much to add besides. That observation.Yep. It is a rehash. I think we've all made that comment. I have cultivated a relationship with a 26 year old bartendress. She is an 8. She is now a full flegeded prostitute who makes weekend warrior trips to Vegas. Of course I got her to go bareback cip. Do you think I should announce where she is tending bar? Nope. But I'll give out Viet Kim's number over and over agaian.

Jw112
11-15-14, 17:38
BBFS on HX?

Anyone have any intel?

OC or LA?

Thanks.

BillyBob84
11-15-14, 22:46
It's funny this BBFS section has mostly old mamasnas and the occasional backpage skank. I m sorry I don't have much to add besides. That observation.Problem and I'm guilty as well is when girls from HX are mentioned in the public here, they tend to end up being chastised on HX in the 2-3 safety clubs and get red ratings for nothing more than offering it. Some are in the works of getting the main witch burners to lighten up a bit but otherwise BBFS on hx is on the extreme underground. Being that we are already underground in this hobby we enjoy.

RussianVodka
11-15-14, 22:56
It's funny this BBFS section has mostly old mamasnas and the occasional backpage skank. I m sorry I don't have much to add besides. That observation.True, I've been with asian Coco, Cici and Macy and they are not lookers I can tell you that much. However they are pretty much guaranteed BBFS / w CIP.

Member #5005
11-16-14, 04:20
True, I've been with asian Coco, Cici and Macy and they are not lookers I can tell you that much. However they are pretty much guaranteed BBFS / w CIP.Coco in Monrovia?

SaltyDog
11-16-14, 11:23
Coco in Monrovia?Coco in Lincoln Heights?

Tjinla2001
11-16-14, 11:27
Coco in Monrovia?I was wondering the same thing. Several years ago she said bb was ok with new test results. But I didn't have. Now that she realizes the extent of my hobbying she wouldn't allow. Hopefully she does allow for some.

Badboy213
11-16-14, 12:12
I was wondering the same thing. Several years ago she said bb was ok with new test results. But I didn't have. Now that she realizes the extent of my hobbying she wouldn't allow. Hopefully she does allow for some.They are referring to funny looking. She looks like man and OMG. I almost puked.

TheKnewGuy
11-16-14, 13:26
Coco in Monrovia?I believe they are talking about Asian Lady Coco that lives off the 5 freeway on a one way street.

GolferSphen
11-16-14, 14:49
So when you guys are searching for a nice BBFS gal, what key things do you look for that indicate she is open to the bareback scene?

Any key words, phrases, looks, etc that tip you off?

Goose007
11-16-14, 17:53
BBFS on HX?

Anyone have any intel?

OC or LA?

Thanks.I have one pm me for info.

Goose007
11-16-14, 17:58
BBFS on HX?

Anyone have any intel?

OC or LA?

Thanks.I have one pm me for info.

NoochNooch
11-17-14, 02:15
So when you guys are searching for a nice BBFS gal, what key things do you look for that indicate she is open to the bareback scene?

Any key words, phrases, looks, etc that tip you off?Anything goes, No limits, Open minded.

On the other end of the scale, you get the girls who are paranoid about their health, but provide out of financial desperation or whatever.

Tjinla2001
11-17-14, 11:34
They are referring to funny looking. She looks like man and OMG. I almost puked.That Coco isn't Asian Coco. She is clown face Coco.

Seephor
11-17-14, 16:00
That Coco isn't Asian Coco. She is clown face Coco.In case you haven't realized, the "Beauties" word from this forum section is sarcasm.

HollywoodGuy
11-17-14, 16:22

Any key words, phrases, looks, etc that tip you off?Ask them if they are open to DFK.

HookerHunter
11-17-14, 18:51
On the other end of the scale, you get the girls who are paranoid about their health, but provide out of financial desperation or whatever.Oh lawd I have dealt with those types, then there are the "high and mighty" ones that scream Ebola carrier about the ones that offer BBBJ!

Tjinla2001
11-17-14, 21:15
Ask them if they are open to DFK.I love how certain girls are disgusted by dfk but it is perfectly ok to cip.

ThisNamesTaken
11-18-14, 05:09

Any key words, phrases, looks, etc that tip you off?I stumbled into my scenario by pure accident. Don't really dedicate much time into neither the street or private quarters hobby so I went in there without the slightest of intentions or tactics in mind to partake in that specific act. While we were chit chatting I told her, up front, about my previous experience to avoid any possible embarrassments afterwards. I don't play well with plastic tied around me but I do it to keep safe. Consequently, my chances of popping are 50/50 at best. From there she looked at me, said I looked trustworthy, clean, and honest and gave me the thumbs up. I thought to myself, "this wasn't exactly where I was trying to take things, but ok. " I know this "I can't pound with plastic" story won't work all the time, especially with the younger and / or good looking ladies. Perhaps if you find someone that's open minded, hits it off really well with you from the get-go and you establish frequent flyer miles she'll be down to pound it raw (after a few visits).

Dolato
11-18-14, 17:08
BBFS on HX?

Anyone have any intel?

OC or LA?

Thanks.HX for the most part is anti-BBFS and there are some records in private clubs of girls that provide it as a "caution".

"Exposing" a girl as providing BBFS is more of advertisement for those that do seek it out.

As a FYI, I'd refrain from using the primary hx account to solicit BBFS, or maybe bring it up in person rather than pm or text.

You can also look to see if she also has a BP ad and solicit through that channel and keep your hx handle clear of any possible witch hunt.

HookerHunter
11-18-14, 17:22
I remember, a few years back a provider that claimed to be "low volume" and let it out in a club that under certain circumstances (basically jumping through needle eyes) she would allow BBFS for $$ The " high and mighty " had her booted in less than an hour. Not trying to get political but some of these "purists" remind me of the anti gun crowd. "If you provide BBFS under any circumstance your evil".

Didn't matter that you had to have a recent result and documented proof of no sex from test to meeting, or the fact her price was what most of us make in a year before bills and such, she was an " ebil bareback advocate" and must be purged!

/ rant.

RedMoney
11-18-14, 21:53
Didn't matter that you had to have a recent result and documented proof of no sex from test to meeting, or the fact her price was what most of us make in a year before bills and such, she was an " ebil bareback advocate" and must be purged!

****** judging working girls to make it seem like they are better than someone else. " Yeah I take dick for money, but 'that' is just obscenely".

However I do give credit to one girl who was a so called virgin and only offered anal so as not to offend the lord.

ILuvMilfs
11-18-14, 23:31
On HX, I PM girls asking their donation and services first. After I find those items out, I directly ask if they would be able to provide BBFS. If they have a phone number in their ad / profile, I text them first asking there. I don't care about my rating, network or whatever. I may be known to some that I ask for BBFS but I haven't gotten too much backlash. At least I am open and honest about what I want. We are adults and can make adult decisions. The whole witch hunt about BBFS is stupid because BBFS isn't going away. It's like pot, just legalize it and regulate it. Makes it safer for everyone. Everyone will have the info and can make the decision for themselves.

Seephor
11-19-14, 20:46
Once someone finds a BB provider that's even worth looking at let me know. Every day I get excited about seeing a new post here hoping that someone has found one that doesn't require you to bring a bag with you to get some BBFS. Don't give me some idioms either about beauty, Once you're rating 2's or 3's, there's no idiom that would undo the fugly.

HollywoodGuy
11-19-14, 21:53
Once someone finds a BB provider that's even worth looking at let me know. Every day I get excited about seeing a new post here hoping that someone has found one that doesn't require you to bring a bag with you to get some BBFS. Don't give me some idioms either about beauty, Once you're rating 2's or 3's, there's no idiom that would undo the fugly.Try the NP scene. I don't really see the thrill of BB with a girl that will do it with anyone. I mean I BB a pro here and there, but it's not my first choice. Thats all I,m saying. And most NP's BB. Over half, that's for sure.

NoochNooch
11-20-14, 02:58
On HX, I PM girls asking their donation and services first. After I find those items out, I directly ask if they would be able to provide BBFS. If they have a phone number in their ad / profile, I text them first asking there. I don't care about my rating, network or whatever. I may be known to some that I ask for BBFS but I haven't gotten too much backlash. At least I am open and honest about what I want. We are adults and can make adult decisions. The whole witch hunt about BBFS is stupid because BBFS isn't going away. It's like pot, just legalize it and regulate it. Makes it safer for everyone. Everyone will have the info and can make the decision for themselves.I'm in a couple of the safety clubs, and I see reports on barebackers. The prevailing opinion is to monitor those who offer or ask for BBFS, aand make notes about them so you can be put on some private black lists. I see the complainers often rebuked by people who say to can it, so your approach won't get you booted, and you won't get seen by the safety queens.

OneOfTheBest
11-20-14, 03:57
Try the NP scene. I don't really see the thrill of BB with a girl that will do it with anyone. I mean I BB a pro here and there, but it's not my first choice. Thats all I,m saying. And most NP's BB. Over half, that's for sure.Unless someone is with the NP 24/7 365, I don't see how it makes you more comfortable BBing them, if you got it from them that easy to begin with. One can't be that naïve can they?

Dash Belli
11-20-14, 17:31
Unless someone is with the NP 24/7 365, I don't see how it makes you more comfortable BBing them, if you got it from them that easy to begin with. One can't be that nave can they?NP's are typically a better candidate to avoid STD's because they're not advertising their services nearly every day and bedding large numbers of men. It doesn't make NP's safe, but it certainly puts the odds in your favor that you're less likely to get an STD.

I've had a couple of NP's who worked civilian jobs and would only call occasionally when times got hard.

HollywoodGuy
11-20-14, 19:07
Unless someone is with the NP 24/7 365, I don't see how it makes you more comfortable BBing them, if you got it from them that easy to begin with. One can't be that nave can they?I guess experience is a good teacher. Once you've banged more than a few you will get the drift of what's really going on in their lives and be able to identify the true NP's that don't guy hop. Nothing is 100% failsafe though. But this is way safer. 60 years old and never got an STD yet. And I have banged a few guy hoppers, just lucky I guess.

Seephor
11-21-14, 03:12
I guess experience is a good teacher. Once you've banged more than a few you will get the drift of what's really going on in their lives and be able to identify the true NP's that don't guy hop. Nothing is 100% failsafe though. But this is way safer. 60 years old and never got an STD yet. And I have banged a few guy hoppers, just lucky I guess.That's some good luck there. For me, I got some STI only one time from my FIRST ever monger experience years ago but it didn't stop me. It was from BBBJ I'm assuming because I used wrapper for the FS. A few antibiotics took care of it and I've been more cautious since but there's always the risk just like everything else in life like driving. I feel more comfortable with NPs compared to a pro that does BB daily tho.

OneOfTheBest
11-21-14, 05:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

OneOfTheBest
11-21-14, 05:52
That's some good luck there. For me, I got some STI only one time from my FIRST ever monger experience years ago but it didn't stop me. It was from BBBJ I'm assuming because I used wrapper for the FS. A few antibiotics took care of it and I've been more cautious since but there's always the risk just like everything else in life like driving. I feel more comfortable with NPs compared to a pro that does BB daily tho.I've always thought the opposite since the NP doesn't have much to lose if she gave you something, all you could do is pass her number around here if she kept it. But a pro, I'd think wouldn't want reviews written about her passing along std's. That could hurt business, that's more to lose than the "NP. ".

Seephor
11-21-14, 17:57
I've always thought the opposite since the NP doesn't have much to lose if she gave you something, all you could do is pass her number around here if she kept it. But a pro, I'd think wouldn't want reviews written about her passing along std's. That could hurt business, that's more to lose than the "NP. ".

Well I categorize pros in two groups. The one who do some form of BB and the ones that don't do BB anything. I was referring to the pros that do some form of BB since the ones that only allow you to touch them with a stick don't even count in my odds. Comparing a pro that does BB vs NP, I'll take my chances with the NP mainly due to numbers.

Dash Belli
11-23-14, 00:45
I had bb greek with this chick who's ad is below. Says she's 45, but much closer to late 50's. She's very sweet, about 5'5", thin, log brown hair and the cup bolt-ons. Her skin's aged a bit and she's chatty. She gets into it and I get the feeling she does about anything other than DFK. Donation was 120. Is currently working out of a motel in the valley. She's not for everybody. More of an acquired taste. YMMV.

Personally, I pretty much offer contact information on gals in these threads and don't hold it as a commodity to trade in emails. I've been a member of a few forums over the years and the best ones offered free information with an expectation of some return. The only I time I don't is when a provider or non-pro has asked me not to share.

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bobbielicious-yummy-yummy-40dd-747-201-1625/41661813

IBareback
11-23-14, 10:00
I had bb greek with this chick who's ad is below. Says she's 45, but much closer to late 50's. She's very sweet, about 5'5", thin, log brown hair and the cup bolt-ons. Her skin's aged a bit and she's chatty. She gets into it and I get the feeling she does about anything other than DFK. Donation was 120. Is currently working out of a motel in the valley. She's not for everybody. More of an acquired taste. YMMV.

Personally, I pretty much offer contact information on gals in these threads and don't hold it as a commodity to trade in emails. I've been a member of a few forums over the years and the best ones offered free information with an expectation of some return. The only I time I don't is when a provider or non-pro has asked me not to share.

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bobbielicious-yummy-yummy-40dd-747-201-1625/41661813Nice report. Thanks for the clear honest info.

IBareback
11-23-14, 10:02
I saw this ad recently. I'm in no-cal right now so I can't partake.

http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/swim-in-my-oceanno-life-jacket-special/47387126

IBareback
11-23-14, 10:54
Spotted this ad recently. I'm in nocal so I cannot partake. Good kuck.

http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/swim-in-my-oceanno-life-jacket-special/47387126

Zauriel
11-23-14, 12:54
I usually do not get involved in this kind of thing, but Poppa, you were out of line. Personal taste is personal taste.

I just threw up in my mouth.

Thanks for the visual. Good luck to you.

Dash Belli
11-23-14, 13:07

Thanks for the visual. Good luck to you.Different horses for courses, Chubby.

FunTrust
11-23-14, 23:56
We have all done girls who make that girl look like Ms. America. All of us have sinned before.

Thanks for the visual. Good luck to you.

Poppa Chubby
11-24-14, 00:32
We have all done girls who make that girl look like Ms. America. All of us have sinned before.Not me. I have never banged a chick over 30.

Bangin a chick over 35 is stupid. With all the hotties around.

Puleeeez.

Dolato
11-24-14, 00:41

Thanks for the visual. Good luck to you.Looking forward to what you have to add in the future.

Tjinla2001
11-24-14, 12:08

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bobbielicious-yummy-yummy-40dd-747-201-1625/41661813Great find. Hoping to set something up with her later in the week.

Chazm69
11-24-14, 12:48

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bobbielicious-yummy-yummy-40dd-747-201-1625/41661813Got to love the nude self portrait on the wall!

Dash Belli
11-24-14, 14:17
Not me. I have never banged a chick over 30.

Puleeeez.You come across as a smug, young guy who hasn't learned the art of diplomacy – and if you are indeed older, I feel sorry for your arrested development. I wonder if the young chicks you bang look at you with the same aversion you feel for older providers. Given you attitude, I would guess they do.

Poppa Chubby
11-24-14, 15:09
You come across as a smug, young guy who hasn't learned the art of diplomacy and if you are indeed older, I feel sorry for your arrested development. I wonder if the young chicks you bang look at you with the same aversion you feel for older providers. Given you attitude, I would guess they do.I am 60 yrs old. I like 23 yr olds. They are in their prime. Look as good as they will ever look. Tight bodies, tight vaginas with snap back pussy. I lick their pussy & ass. They taste so fresh.

I teach them how to slurp tool good. I take them to lunch at Gladstones in Long Beach. Shrimp cocktail, oysters, bloody marys. Then we go fuck. In this economy, there are so many 20 something hotties needing a few bucks to help with ends.

If you like older chicks, then, hey they need love too.

TW978
11-24-14, 15:26

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bobbielicious-yummy-yummy-40dd-747-201-1625/41661813Thanks for sharing. Love the pix too!

Poppa Chubby
11-24-14, 16:09
Just banged this one.

She is on Humaniplex. One of the most beautiful woman I have had my cock in. I'm not religious, but if God can make someone this beautiful, I may have to start going to church.

HookerHunter
11-24-14, 18:08
If she was closer and full GFE I'd hit it no problem.

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bobbielicious-yummy-yummy-40dd-747-201-1625/41661813

Dildo Baggens
11-24-14, 19:36
Well said,

I would trade in a minute a 30 something decent looking provider that knows her way around the Kama Sutra of a mans' desires, than some little airhead mannequin that has the skill sets of rhesus monkey who wants you to cum faster than f-22 FIGHTER jet and depart just as quickly with your money in hand. Done that too many times.

Baggens.

You come across as a smug, young guy who hasn't learned the art of diplomacy and if you are indeed older, I feel sorry for your arrested development. I wonder if the young chicks you bang look at you with the same aversion you feel for older providers. Given you attitude, I would guess they do.

Seephor
11-24-14, 20:48

Puleeeez.Actually, this area of the forum has a different adjusted scale. What you saw is actually a solid 7 on the BB Beauties scale so I don't know what you're complaining about.

Christophe1
11-24-14, 23:45
Best post of 2014.

Best ideology in a post for 2014. Best responses in support of the Best Post - Everyone. Best line ever, "I just threw up in my mouth. " Poppy Chubby knows there's better BB out there.

Best MY FLASHBACK MOMENT.

Anyone else remember Dee Dee (Hx AnalLover 2006)? Best birthday present to myself ever.

She showered for 20 minutes while her White redneck girlfriend laid with me naked and stroked my wood as we watched porn in Torrance. DD came out naked, gave the best BBBJ ever, and then proceeded to get fucked BB in all positions front and back while I fist fucked her hard in the other hole. If that's what you want, then by all means go for it.

Best Truism for the average guys. "Actually, this area of the forum has a different adjusted scale. What you saw is actually a solid 7 on the BB Beauties scale so I don't know what you're complaining about. " Seephor.

Hornyag
11-25-14, 02:58
Just banged this one.

She is on Humaniplex. One of the most beautiful woman I have had my cock in. I'm not religious, but if God can make someone this beautiful, I may have to start going to church.Good lord that is perfection, how about a handle or at least what area she works in. I almost shorted my keyboard from drooling.

Youngster420
11-25-14, 03:42
Good lord that is perfection, how about a handle or at least what area she works in. I almost shorted my keyboard from drooling.Natasha-Knightly.

Dolato
11-25-14, 03:49
Good lord that is perfection, how about a handle or at least what area she works in. I almost shorted my keyboard from drooling.Bliss crew. DDG with mediocore(at best) skills. Great stable for trophy fucks with a constant eye on the clock.
But she's $$ for hh and $$$ for an hour. And this thread is about bbfs. Latest reviews for Natasha says she's non-gfe now.

Tjinla2001
11-25-14, 09:51
Just banged this one.

She is on Humaniplex. One of the most beautiful woman I have had my cock in. I'm not religious, but if God can make someone this beautiful, I may have to start going to church.Impressive if you got it bareback. Otherwise what is the point?

GrayTurner
11-25-14, 10:56
Just banged this one.

She is on Humaniplex. One of the most beautiful woman I have had my cock in. I'm not religious, but if God can make someone this beautiful, I may have to start going to church.In church they teach thou shall not lie.

http://thedirty.com/2014/08/its-cheaper-than-dating/

Tjinla2001
11-25-14, 19:26
1) Providers who allow BBFS and 2) Girls I don't see.

Dolato
11-25-14, 20:11
In church they teach thou shall not lie.

http://thedirty.com/2014/08/its-cheaper-than-dating/He didn't lie, he said he banged her off hx. The link you posted is about the same girl off hx and the $$/ hh thedirty states is correct for natasha's rate.

GolferSphen
11-25-14, 21:03
Just banged this one.

She is on Humaniplex. One of the most beautiful woman I have had my cock in. I'm not religious, but if God can make someone this beautiful, I may have to start going to church.More info on your meet with her please. And you say imply you BBFS her. Did that include cip?

Dash Belli
11-26-14, 17:38
Found this online ad. Don't know how old it is. Can't seem to find a date.

http://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/bbbjcimgreekbbfspse-anything-g/256598807299

Dash Belli
11-26-14, 18:04
Offers bb in her ad.

http://www.aperfectsin.com/marketplace/143/looking-for-some-sexy-bb-fun/

Hornyag
11-26-14, 18:29

http://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/bbbjcimgreekbbfspse-anything-g/256598807299This one looks like an ad from a ROB crew that was working there way around S. Cal, watch out for this. There was a thread on the now defunct RB about these ads.

Hornyag
11-26-14, 18:30
Offers bb in her ad.

http://www.aperfectsin.com/marketplace/143/looking-for-some-sexy-bb-fun/She has been offering BB for a few years already, never partook my-self but she did have good reviews on RB.

Tjinla2001
11-26-14, 20:04

http://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/bbbjcimgreekbbfspse-anything-g/256598807299Total fake.

Tjinla2001
11-26-14, 20:43
She has been offering BB for a few years already, never partook my-self but she did have good reviews on RB.Never seen her either. I have read her positive reviews as well. Seen her advertise $120. Wonder how much the bb adds?

Hornyag
11-27-14, 01:01
Never seen her either. I have read her positive reviews as well. Seen her advertise $120. Wonder how much the bb adds?BB is included at that price from what I remember, all inclusive BB resort. Oh yeah.

Tjinla2001
11-27-14, 12:12
BB is included at that price from what I remember, all inclusive BB resort. Oh yeah.Looks like the to do list expanded. For $120 you can't complain.

James64
11-28-14, 14:13
She has been offering BB for a few years already, never partook my-self but she did have good reviews on RB.She joined HX not too long ago. I don't recall her handle.

Edward Appleby
11-29-14, 16:35
She joined HX not too long ago. I don't recall her handle.KarahMarie. 22.

Buddha1186
11-29-14, 19:57
BB is included at that price from what I remember, all inclusive BB resort. Oh yeah.She told me $200 when I asked.

Glockman
11-30-14, 19:28

Puleeeez.Greetings from Memphis. I guess you would kick Monica out of bed because she was pushing 40 when I took these shots of her. I am nine years your senior and now I take them as I find them. But I still manage to get the ladies, young and old, in front of my camera. It's just that I am not as choosy as I used to be. There are a lot of good older ladies out there to see if you just take the time to find them. And there are a lot of younger ones out there that are not worth seeing. And yes, Monica qualifies for inclusion in this board. At least for me she will!

IBareback
12-01-14, 22:00
She joined HX not too long ago. I don't recall her handle.Ialso remember that she had good reports.

Tjinla2001
12-02-14, 15:41
Greetings from Memphis. I guess you would kick Monica out of bed because she was pushing 40 when I took these shots of her. I am nine years your senior and now I take them as I find them. But I still manage to get the ladies, young and old, in front of my camera. It's just that I am not as choosy as I used to be. There are a lot of good older ladies out there to see if you just take the time to find them. And there are a lot of younger ones out there that are not worth seeing. And yes, Monica qualifies for inclusion in this board. At least for me she will!Monica would certainly be a welcome addition to Los Angeles.

Glockman
12-02-14, 17:05
Monica would certainly be a welcome addition to Los Angeles.She is from Arkansas. I think the farthest west she has been is Kansas City, MO. A really lovely lady.

GolferSphen
12-04-14, 00:27
Boys, do I have a girl for you. She is a tiny little Spinner at only 85 pounds at 5'4". She is a chain smoker, so what was a turn off, but her being so tiny I just could not resist.

Her menu only has three No's and are No Greek, No CIM, and No cof. Everything else, is on the table, if you have the money to spare. I was actually sad that I could not pound that ass.

For our session, it was a half hour for $$ and that included BBFS-cip.

Her attitude was very nice and laid back. However her service was somewhat mechanical.

Attached are the only two pics she let me take that shows some of our action as well as a couple of pics off her backpage posts.

Now the bad news for you LA people, she is in Redlands, which can be a couple hours east of you right on the 10.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stop-looking-petite-and-sexy-and-young-ill-rock-your-world-petite-snow-bunny/47744362

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girl-in-town-petite-snow-bunny-redlands-incall-omly/47829581

LE Watcher
12-04-14, 01:23
Boys, do I have a girl for you. She is a tiny little Spinner at only 85 pounds at 5'4". She is a chain smoker, so what was a turn off, but her being so tiny I just could not resist.

Her menu only has three No's and are No Greek, No CIM, and No cof. Everything else, is on the table, if you have the money to spare. I was actually sad that I could not pound that ass.

Her attitude was very nice and laid back. However her service was somewhat mechanical.

Attached are the only two pics she let me take that shows some of our action as well as a couple of pics off her backpage posts.

Now the bad news for you LA people, she is in Redlands, which can be a couple hours east of you right on the 10.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stop-looking-petite-and-sexy-and-young-ill-rock-your-world-petite-snow-bunny/47744362

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girl-in-town-petite-snow-bunny-redlands-incall-omly/47829581

354524354523354525354526354527354528354529.I wanted that bad. Still do. The price just seemed too high. I got the same number you quoted. I might rethink now.

Tjinla2001
12-04-14, 03:02
Wow what a stunner. However, a 30 minute bareback session with internal discharge seems like $150 would be more reasonable.

LE Watcher
12-04-14, 03:06
Wow what a stunner. However, a 30 minute bareback session with internal discharge seems like $150 would be more reasonable.Exactly. 120-150. And without any info like a review that's too much. But damn she looks good.

HookerHunter
12-04-14, 14:16
I must be picky, course at my age why not I guess.

No cof kinda killed it for me:

BillyBob84
12-04-14, 14:31
Exactly. 120-150. And without any info like a review that's too much. But damn she looks good.Um the original post was a review and I do kind of agree with the price, I have my regular at a AMP for 140 for the hh with cip but you figure that price range is what we pay for the older or not so good looking ladies. How often do we come across. (pun intended) a good looking pro like that for that price? Very few and far between that I've seen. I've lucked out on my go to being like a 7 for a 40+ Asian lady or one of my porn experiences but beyond that not all that great looking BBFS ladies. So in other shorter words you're paying the extra $60 bones because at least she's a looker. And young.

Oh and that being said since she's in redlands and I'm an IE guy.... I'll be banging her asap!

TW978
12-04-14, 15:18

354524354523354525354526354527354528354529.Damnnn. Missed it! Redlands too far away!

GolferSphen
12-04-14, 15:55
Um the original post was a review and I do kind of agree with the price, I have my regular at a AMP for 140 for the hh with cip but you figure that price range is what we pay for the older or not so good looking ladies. How often do we come across. (pun intended) a good looking pro like that for that price? Very few and far between that I've seen. I've lucked out on my go to being like a 7 for a 40+ Asian lady or one of my porn experiences but beyond that not all that great looking BBFS ladies. So in other shorter words you're paying the extra $60 bones because at least she's a looker. And young.

Oh and that being said since she's in redlands and I'm an IE guy.... I'll be banging her asap!You better take good care of this lady. I want her to sick around. LOL I hope you have a nice time with her. Please post your experience with her as well.

BillyBob84
12-04-14, 16:24
You better take good care of this lady. I want her to sick around. LOL I hope you have a nice time with her. Please post your experience with her as well.Don't worry I will. If she's half the fun of my current atf I'll definitely make sure she sticks around so I can stick it to her.

Tjinla2001
12-04-14, 17:02
You better take good care of this lady. I want her to sick around. LOL I hope you have a nice time with her. Please post your experience with her as well.On second thought, the price is fair. I guess I'm just used to the pricing of the old Asian cum dumps.

The Tall Man
12-04-14, 21:31
I'm definitely in! Just need to figure a day when to head out from LA to the IE. CIM with this spinner looks like it's worth the drive and $$.

The Tall Man.

SaltyDog
12-04-14, 21:52
I'm definitely in! Just need to figure a day when to head out from LA to the IE. CIM with this spinner looks like it's worth the drive and $$.

The Tall Man.Do google on her and she even has pics of with her friend. A crack pipe.

SaltyDog
12-04-14, 22:00

354524354523354525354526354527354528354529.Am I wrong please let me know. Is that a crack pipe sitting on the vanity?

Member #3827
12-04-14, 22:12
Greetings from Memphis. I guess you would kick Monica out of bed because she was pushing 40 when I took these shots of her. I am nine years your senior and now I take them as I find them. But I still manage to get the ladies, young and old, in front of my camera. It's just that I am not as choosy as I used to be. There are a lot of good older ladies out there to see if you just take the time to find them. And there are a lot of younger ones out there that are not worth seeing. And yes, Monica qualifies for inclusion in this board. At least for me she will!Right on! Older chics also give better head.

GolferSphen
12-04-14, 23:11

The Tall Man.Hey Tall Man.

Just to make sure you, she does NOT offer CIM.

She DOES offer CIP for extra $.

LE Watcher
12-04-14, 23:28
Kasmine. BBFS. 260 hhr. To much for me. 1-818-396-2135 She's on backpage. Visiting oc today but she's a traveler. Smoking hot.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-cant-wait-to-lease-your-every-need-call-me/43229641

Tjinla2001
12-05-14, 00:17
Am I wrong please let me know. Is that a crack pipe sitting on the vanity?How else can you stay that skinny? I love crack ******.

CreamyBare
12-05-14, 00:40
Am I wrong please let me know. Is that a crack pipe sitting on the vanity?Meth. Meth pipe. White girls luv meth.

Tjinla2001
12-05-14, 01:57
Kasmine. BBFS. 260 hhr. To much for me. 1-818-396-2135 She's on backpage. Visiting oc today but she's a traveler. Smoking hot.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-cant-wait-to-lease-your-every-need-call-me/43229641I like her travel pattern. All of the familiar motel towns. Places with exterior corridors and the office is not nearby. I hope she is saving some cash. The news about bareback should boost sales.

SaltyDog
12-05-14, 08:55
How else can you stay that skinny? I love crack ******.The only kind of crack I like is butt crack.

Tjinla2001
12-05-14, 19:35
I finally saw her photos on big screen. I'd like to see her lose 3 to 4 pounds and get rid of her belly.

Cres Prophet2
12-05-14, 20:01
I finally saw her photos on big screen. I'd like to see her lose 3 to 4 pounds and get rid of her belly.She's too skinny for my tastes and has no tits or ass. I like some curves.

I'll keep to my UTR that will let me BBFS if I feel like it.

Member #5021
12-06-14, 00:00
I finally saw her photos on big screen. I'd like to see her lose 3 to 4 pounds and get rid of her belly.Damn, I had my eye on that ad for a while. But Redlands. I'll never drive that far just to pound for a few minutes.

Jw112
12-06-14, 17:49
I just saw this and thought I'd share it:

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/swim-in-my-ocean-no-life-jacketin-and-out/47906737

Jw112
12-06-14, 18:07
I saw this and thought I would share it:

http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/swim-in-my-oceanno-life-jacket/47883530

Tjinla2001
12-07-14, 20:09
I just saw this and thought I'd share it:

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/swim-in-my-ocean-no-life-jacketin-and-out/47906737The most creative bareback ad ever. Most have sophisticated management.

LE Watcher
12-07-14, 22:58
I BBFS with Riah many times in the past. It's been a few years but I can't imagine she would change her style. She didn't want cip but after awhile she seemed okay with it.

She gave an amazing BBBJ.

She was a very odd bird. Had some serious hang ups. But nothing that made me not want to see her.

Might be worth a visit. No promises though. Just history.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/make-today-count/43074394

FunTrust
12-08-14, 02:39
I BBFS with Riah many times in the past. It's been a few years but I can't imagine she would change her style. She didn't want cip but after awhile she seemed okay with it.

She gave an amazing BBBJ.

She was a very odd bird. Had some serious hang ups. But nothing that made me not want to see her.

Might be worth a visit. No promises though. Just history.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/make-today-count/43074394With her rear end, my beer belly and an equipment shortfall, I could not do DS. She is all yours (I don't do BBFS anyway).

Tjinla2001
12-08-14, 15:51
How many prostitutes have you lived with? Was it all rainbows & fuzziness? LOL. LMAOROF.I've hung out and stayed with a few. The longest was nine months with a super high volume Korean. I loved being with her but she dumped me. I stayed at her place. Sometimes I'd have to get a motel when she had a younger stud over for the night. Or an older sugar daddy. It used to be interesting to fall asleep with a woman who got fucked by 10 to 15 different men per day. It was just a job for her. Boy she hated men and she was ruthless toward me. It was the best time of my life.

LE Watcher
12-08-14, 16:57
I've hung out and stayed with a few. The longest was nine months with a super high volume Korean. I loved being with her but she dumped me. I stayed at her place. Sometimes I'd have to get a motel when she had a younger stud over for the night. Or an older sugar daddy. It used to be interesting to fall asleep with a woman who got fucked by 10 to 15 different men per day. It was just a job for her. Boy she hated men and she was ruthless toward me. It was the best time of my life.I've lived with a few providers but not while they were practicing. I offered a safe haven away from the game. No boys allowed, but I didn't ask for anything in return either, but naturally there was usually a sexual relationship that developed. It was always a great time.

I've also lived with dancers. Holy shit that was a great time. Sex with them. Sex with their friends. Sex in the club. Just sexual pandemonium.

Tjinla2001
12-08-14, 20:49
I've lived with a few providers but not while they were practicing. I offered a safe haven away from the game. No boys allowed, but I didn't ask for anything in return either, but naturally there was usually a sexual relationship that developed. It was always a great time.

I've also lived with dancers. Holy shit that was a great time. Sex with them. Sex with their friends. Sex in the club. Just sexual pandemonium.I never had enough game to get strippers--just middle aged massage girls. I always hoped to knock up a stripper. Maybe in my next life.

Dash Belli
12-09-14, 22:22
Got BBFS with this chick on Backpage. Claims to be 39, but probably a couple years older. Works out of a cheap motel in Canoga Park. She looks like her pictures, maybe about 10-15 pounds heavier. Has a very cute little dog, who is well-behaved, quiet and stays on the other bed the whole time.

I reached out to her via text and asked if she offer BBFS. She said she normally doesn't, but times are tough. Asked me twice if I was clean. She offered 150 for the hh with BBFS. Met up with her an hour later. She's very polite, sweet and a bit nervous about BBFS. We started with daty. She's very sensitive, and a bit quiet, but very much likes a soft touch down there. From there we went to mish and finished in doggie. She's not a clock watcher and never complained about anything.

Probably won't repeat. I'm trying to find younger, slimmer chicks. But it's a tough order when it comes to BBFS.

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/heyheyhey-its-saturday-who-wants-to-play/47947253

Country Boy #3
12-10-14, 09:55
http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/pecials-till-5pm-crempiebare/47833093

DropFrame
12-10-14, 11:44
http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/pecials-till-5pm-crempiebare/47833093Her ad says no pics. Just google her number.

http://escortprofile.xxx/909-723-0775

Tjinla2001
12-10-14, 12:44
http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/pecials-till-5pm-crempiebare/47833093I bet she gets nice and wet. Impressive.

Seephor
12-10-14, 18:06
I've lived with a few providers but not while they were practicing. I offered a safe haven away from the game. No boys allowed, but I didn't ask for anything in return either, but naturally there was usually a sexual relationship that developed. It was always a great time.

I've also lived with dancers. Holy shit that was a great time. Sex with them. Sex with their friends. Sex in the club. Just sexual pandemonium.I don't get how "live-ins" are unique in any way. Besides the fact that they bang other guys on the side and use your property. The one I decided to live with and support is my wife now. I met her at a restaurant, we went out a couple times before she gave it up. Great bang and still is.

Tjinla2001
12-11-14, 09:09
I can't imagine dating a non prostitute. I'd much rather had a high mileage active girl.