PDA

View Full Version : Simple Ratings by Numbers 2014

JSmith90
01-08-14, 14:25
Todays update 1-8-2014 - Simple Ratings: Just opinions, YMMV, Take it with a grain of salt, all the usual disclaimers. These scores are not scores based off of reviews but an actual experience with each provider. If you wish to contribute to the list then please do so by judging from your own personal experience.

Rules if you wish to submit a score. Please read as 2014 has a couple additions

Providers Name: Type the providers name of course. Use the simple form below as a sample.
Rating: It's a 1-10 Rating Scale and for 2014 you can do .1,.2,.3,.4 etc. Such as 7.7 or 7.8 or 8.9 etc. 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest. For any score below 4 please attach a reason for your low score and if you give a 10 then please explain that as well. Do not provide me a score based off of a no show or cancellation visit. Scores will only be accepted from actual contact made.
Date of appointment: Please provide the date of the appointment as this will allow you to see performance increases or decreases throughout the year. Exact Day not needed but please provide the month at least. If no day is given I'll use the day that I update the thread.
Blurb: A very short line describing anything you wish to point out. Example- I was offered a beverage and had a wonderful time, or the room was messy and had an odor. Use it to point out a quick positive or negative experience. Don't write a paragraph, keep it short.
Your Name: Will remain anonymous unless you specify differently. You will be known as (USER PROVIDED).

Providers Name:__________
Rating:__________
Date:___________
Blurb:___________

---------- The Ratings 2014 ----------

SOLO ACTS:
Providor______________Rating______Date_________Name_________________Blurb___________
Kelly (BlondeBabyDoll)..........9.0............January 8...........SecretAgent007............."multiple visits with her"
RockingRoxie.......................9.5............January 8...........USER PROVIDED.....
Skye (BP Eastside)...............7.5............January 8...........USER PROVIDED.....
Skye (BP Eastside)...............8...............January 8...........USER PROVIDED.....

DUO's:
Providor______________Rating______Date_________Name_________________Blurb___________
NON YET GIVEN

MASSAGE:
NON YET GIVEN

Again, be fair, be courteous and considerate. Here is a Link to 2013 if interested. Simple Ratings 2013.

JjSlim
01-08-14, 22:28
I hate to sound like A2, but can we type those words in upper and lower case. ALL CAPS IS SO ANNOYING.

Todays update 1-8-2014 - Simple Ratings: Just opinions, YMMV, Take it with a grain of salt, all the usual disclaimers. These scores are not scores based off of reviews but an actual experience with each provider. If you wish to contribute to the list then please do so by judging from your own personal experience.

Providers Name: Type the providers name of course. Use the simple form below as a sample.
Rating: It's a 1-10 Rating Scale and for 2014 you can do .1,.2,.3,.4 etc. Such as 7.7 or 7.8 or 8.9 etc. 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest. For any score below 4 please attach a reason for your low score and if you give a 10 then please explain that as well. Do not provide me a score based off of a no show or cancellation visit. Scores will only be accepted from actual contact made.
Date of appointment: Please provide the date of the appointment as this will allow you to see performance increases or decreases throughout the year. Exact Day not needed but please provide the month at least. If no day is given I'll use the day that I update the thread.
Blurb: A very short line describing anything you wish to point out. Example- I was offered a beverage and had a wonderful time, or the room was messy and had an odor. Use it to point out a quick positive or negative experience. Don't write a paragraph, keep it short.
Your Name: Will remain anonymous unless you specify differently. You will be known as (USER PROVIDED).

Date:___________

SOLO ACTS:
Kelly (BlondeBabyDoll)..........9.0............January 8...........SecretAgent007............."multiple visits with her"
RockingRoxie.......................9.5............January 8...........USER PROVIDED.....
Skye (BP Eastside)...............7.5............January 8...........USER PROVIDED.....
Skye (BP Eastside)...............8...............January 8...........USER PROVIDED.....

DUO's:
NON YET GIVEN

MASSAGE:
NON YET GIVEN

Again, be fair, be courteous and considerate. Here is a Link to 2013 if interested. Simple Ratings 2013.

JSmith90
01-09-14, 17:24
* Todays update 1-9-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

Simple Ratings: Just opinions, YMMV, Take it with a grain of salt, all the usual disclaimers. These scores are not scores based off of reviews but an actual experience with each provider. If you wish to contribute to the list then please do so by judging from your own personal experience.

Month of appointment: Please provide the month of the appointment as this will allow you to see performance increases or decreases throughout the year. Exact Day not needed but please provide the month at least.

Month:___________

SOLO ACTS:
* BabyNikki (Dayton)............6.0...............January............User Provided.....
* Cat (EE)............................9.5...............January............User Provided................"Hot mentally & physically"
* Daddy's Girl 69..................7.5...............January.............User Provided.....
* Fantasy Fancy...................6.0................January............User Provided................"Hardly a PSE Oral Session"
Kelly (BlondeBabyDoll)..........9.0...............January.............SecretAgent007............."Multiple visits with her"
* Natti GFE..........................8.0...............January.............User Provided.....
RockingRoxie.......................9.5...............January.............User Provided.....
* Sexy Sass........................9.5................January.............User Provided.....
Skye (BP Eastside)...............7.5...............January.............User Provided.....
Skye (BP Eastside)...............8.0...............January.............User Provided....

DUO's:
Non Yet Given

MASSAGE:
Non Yet Given

Member #4483
01-10-14, 15:08
I'm just wondering, and if someone has already asked or prepared / submitted what I'm going to ask about, I apologize, in advance, because I must have just plain missed it, but has anyone put together the numbers to see who the 2013 winner (s) is / are or might be, that is, the girl (s) with the highest average score (s)? I realize that such a number would be far from scientific, and therefore more for fun than anything else, but I am curious if there are one or more providers who really stand out above the others. I thought about doing it myself but I just don't have the spare time right now, especially if someone else has already prepared / submitted it or is about to. Thanks.

* Todays update 1-9-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

Simple Ratings: Just opinions, YMMV, Take it with a grain of salt, all the usual disclaimers. These scores are not scores based off of reviews but an actual experience with each provider. If you wish to contribute to the list then please do so by judging from your own personal experience. * * *

JSmith90
01-10-14, 16:08
* Todays update 1-10-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

Simple Ratings: Just opinions, YMMV, Take it with a grain of salt, all the usual disclaimers. These scores are not scores based off of reviews but an actual experience with each provider. If you wish to contribute to the list then please do so by judging from your own personal experience.

Month of appointment: Please provide the month of the appointment as this will allow you to see performance increases or decreases throughout the year. Exact Day not needed but please provide the month at least.

SOLO ACTS:
* Ashlee.............................6.5...............January.............User Provided................"No kissing, big girl gets into it,
BabyNikki (Dayton)..............6.0...............January............User Provided.....
Cat (EE)..............................9.5...............January............User Provided................"Hot mentally & physically"
Daddy's Girl 69....................7.5...............January.............User Provided.....
Fantasy Fancy.....................6.0................January............User Provided................"Hardly a PSE Oral Session"
Kelly (BlondeBabyDoll)..........9.0...............January.............SecretAgent007............."Multiple visits with her"
Natti GFE............................8.0...............January.............User Provided.....
* Natti GFE.........................9.0...............January.............User Provided.....
* Remmylyn........................8.5...............January.............User Provided.....
RockingRoxie.......................9.5...............January.............User Provided.....
Sexy Sass...........................9.5...............January.............User Provided.....
* Silky................................8.5...............January.............User Provided.....
* Sinful Dreams...................10................January.............User Provided................"All the little things add up"
Skye (BP Eastside)...............7.5...............January.............User Provided.....
Skye (BP Eastside)...............8.0...............January.............User Provided....

DUO's:
Non Yet Given

MASSAGE:
Non Yet Given

JSmith90
01-12-14, 10:19
* Todays update 1-10-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

SOLO ACTS:
* Alicia5678........................5.0...............January.............User Provided................"skinny/boney, overly chatty, photos are from a better time"
Ashlee...............................6.5...............January.............User Provided................"No kissing, big girl gets into it,
BabyNikki (Dayton)..............6.0...............January............User Provided.....
Cat (EE)..............................9.5...............January............User Provided................"Hot mentally & physically"
Daddy's Girl 69....................7.5...............January.............User Provided.....
* Dawn...............................9.0................January.............User Provided................"Tight/toned, ink and piercings high end hotel"
Fantasy Fancy.....................6.0................January............User Provided................"Hardly a PSE Oral Session"
Natti GFE............................8.0...............January.............User Provided.....
Natti GFE...........................9.0...............January.............User Provided.....
* Natti GFE.........................8..................January.............User Provided................."Great rate, unclean home, super cute, quiet but works very hard"
Remmylyn..........................8.5...............January.............User Provided.....
Sexy Sass...........................9.5...............January.............User Provided.....
* Sexy Sass.........................9.0...............January.............User Provided................"Hyperactive sex drive, very passionate lover"
Silky..................................8.5...............January.............User Provided.....
Sinful Dreams.....................10................January.............User Provided................"All the little things add up"

DUO's:
* Sinful Dreams / Sweet TNA.....9.5................January.............Zigs0817................"Both love to watch as much as partake"

MASSAGE:
Non Yet Given

JSmith90
01-13-14, 11:56
* Todays update 1-13-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

SOLO ACTS:
Alicia5678..........................5.0...............January.............User Provided................"skinny/boney, overly chatty, photos are from a better time"
Ashlee...............................6.5...............January.............User Provided................"No kissing, big girl gets into it,
Dawn.................................9.0................January.............User Provided................"Tight/toned, ink and piercings high end hotel"
* Little Sexy Me (LSM)...........10...............January.............User Provided................."Keeps getting better and better!"
Natti GFE............................8.0...............January.............User Provided....
Natti GFE...........................9.0...............January.............User Provided.....
Natti GFE...........................8.0................January.............User Provided................."Great rate, unclean home, super cute, quiet but works very hard"
* Natti GFE.........................8.5...............January.............User Provided................"Great body / great kisser"
Remmylyn..........................8.5...............January.............User Provided.....
* Remmylyn.......................7.5...............January.............User Provided.....
Sexy Sass...........................9.0...............January.............User Provided................"Hyperactive sex drive, very passionate lover"
Silky..................................8.5...............January.............User Provided.....
Sinful Dreams.....................10................January.............User Provided................"All the little things add up"
* Sinful Dreams..................9.0...............January.............User Provided................"High class all the way"
* Sweet TNA.......................8.5...............January.............User Provided................"Very attentive"

DUO's:
Sinful Dreams / Sweet TNA.......9.5................January.............Zigs0817................"Both love to watch as much as partake"

MASSAGE:
Non Yet Given

JSmith90
01-17-14, 10:17
* Todays update 1-17-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

SOLO ACTS:
Alicia5678..........................5.0...............January.............User Provided................"skinny/boney, overly chatty, photos are from a better time"
* Cupcake (UTR)..................10................January............User Provided................"Unbelievable!"
Dawn.................................9.0................January.............User Provided................"Tight/toned, ink and piercings high end hotel"
* Kamryn Banks...................9.0...............January............Paged..........................."Talented, enthusiastic and interesting"
Little Sexy Me (LSM).............10...............January.............User Provided................."Keeps getting better and better!"
Natti GFE............................8.0...............January.............User Provided....
Natti GFE...........................8.0................January.............User Provided................."Great rate, unclean home, super cute, quiet but works very hard"
Natti GFE...........................8.5...............January.............User Provided................"Great body / great kisser"
Remmylyn.........................7.5...............January.............User Provided.....
Sexy Sass...........................9.0...............January.............User Provided................"Hyperactive sex drive, very passionate lover"
Sinful Dreams....................9.0...............January.............User Provided................"High class all the way"
Sweet TNA.........................8.5...............January.............User Provided................"Very attentive"

DUO's:
Sinful Dreams / Sweet TNA.......9.5................January.............Zigs0817................"Both love to watch as much as partake"

MASSAGE:
* Leah (Kat's Girls BP)..............8.0...............January............User Provided................"Good massage, pretty girl, good skills"

JSmith90
01-21-14, 09:10
* Todays update 1-21-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

SOLO ACTS:
Cupcake (UTR)....................10................January............User Provided................"Unbelievable!"
Kamryn Banks.....................9.0...............January............Paged..........................."Talented, enthusiastic and interesting"
Little Sexy Me (LSM).............10...............January.............User Provided................."Keeps getting better and better!"
Natti GFE...........................8.5...............January.............User Provided................"Great body / great kisser"
Remmylyn.........................7.5...............January.............User Provided.....
Sinful Dreams....................9.0...............January.............User Provided................"High class all the way"
Sweet TNA.........................8.5...............January.............User Provided................"Very attentive"

DUO's:
* Sasha / Cupcake (UTR)...........9.5...............January..............User Provided........."Save up your play $$ for this duo"

MASSAGE:
Leah (Kat's Girls BP)................8.0...............January............User Provided................"Good massage, pretty girl, good skills"

JSmith90
01-23-14, 16:15
* Todays update 1-23-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

SOLO ACTS:
Cupcake (UTR)....................10................January............User Provided................"Unbelievable!"
Kamryn Banks.....................9.0...............January............Paged..........................."Talented, enthusiastic and interesting"
* Sexy Sass.........................9.5...............January.............User Provided................"This lady will rock your World"

DUO's:
Sasha / Cupcake (UTR).............9.5...............January..............User Provided........."Save up your play $$ for this duo"

MASSAGE:
Leah (Kat's Girls BP)................8.0...............January............User Provided................"Good massage, pretty girl, good skills"
* Danielle...............................8.5...............January............User Provided................"Nude, Pretty, Talks a lot"

JSmith90
02-04-14, 11:19
* Todays update 2-4-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

Ok, lets get some February moments rolling!

SOLO ACTS:
* Alicia5678.......................8.0...............January..............Jsmith90......................."Always a great time, private incall and open menu"
Cat (EE).............................9.0...............January.............User Provided.....
* EatinCrayons....................8.5................January............User Provided................"Aims to please, goes above and beyond each visit"
* Fantasy Fancy...................6.0................January............User Provided................"Above Average, no mention of COF"
* Jennavecia (EE).................9.0...............January.............User Provided..............."Will not disappoint"
Sexy Sass...........................9.5...............January.............User Provided................"This lady will rock your World"
* Susan40.........................8.5...............January.............JJslim..........................."I've seen her 10, every visit was great"

DUO's:
Sasha / Cupcake (UTR).............9.5...............January..............User Provided........."Save up your play $$ for this duo"

MASSAGE:
Danielle.................................8.5...............January............User Provided................"Nude, Pretty, Talks a lot"
* Scarlet................................8.5................January............User Provided................."Beautiful, Nice Rub, extra's are available"

JSmith90
02-13-14, 10:51
* Todays update 2-13-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

SOLO ACTS:
Alicia5678.........................8.0...............January..............Jsmith90......................."Always a great time, private incall and open menu"
*Alicia5678........................8.5...............February............User Provided................"Too chatty, absolutely awesome Oral"
Cat (EE).............................9.0...............January.............User Provided.....
* Cat (EE)...........................7.5..............February............User Provided................"Hot, personable, very passive sexually"
EatinCrayons......................8.5................January............User Provided................"Aims to please, goes above and beyond each visit"
Fantasy Fancy.....................6.0................January............User Provided................"Above Average, no mention of COF"
Jennavecia (EE)...................9.0...............January.............User Provided..............."Will not disappoint"
Sexy Sass...........................9.5...............January.............User Provided................"This lady will rock your World"
Susan40...........................8.5...............January.............JJslim..........................."I've seen her 10, every visit was great"

DUO's:

MASSAGE:
Danielle.................................8.5...............January............User Provided................"Nude, Pretty, Talks a lot"
Scarlet..................................8.5................January............User Provided................."Beautiful, Nice Rub, extra's are available"

JSmith90
02-14-14, 09:31
* Todays update 2-14-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

SOLO ACTS:
Alicia5678.........................8.0...............January..............Jsmith90......................."Always a great time, private incall and open menu"
licia5678..........................8.5...............February............User Provided................"Too chatty, absolutely awesome Oral"
Cat (EE).............................7.5..............February............User Provided................"Hot, personable, very passive sexually"
EatinCrayons......................8.5................January............User Provided................"Aims to please, goes above and beyond each visit"
Fantasy Fancy.....................6.0................January............User Provided................"Above Average, no mention of COF"
Jennavecia (EE)...................9.0...............January.............User Provided..............."Will not disappoint"
* Ryder..............................7.5...............February............User Provided................"Biker Chick / Freak"
Susan40...........................8.5...............January.............JJslim..........................."I've seen her 10, every visit was great"
* Susan40.........................6.0...............February.............User Provided.............."High Mileage, Friend in next room, full bush, BB Oral was highlight"

DUO's:

MASSAGE:
Leah ....................................8.0...............January............User Provided................"Good massage, pretty girl, good skills"
* Leah and Christine................8.0................January............User Provided................."Nice Rub, little chatty but great finale"
Scarlet..................................8.5................January............User Provided................."Beautiful, Nice Rub, extra's are available"

Bc Ky70
02-15-14, 11:48
Where can I get contact info, reviews and description for Danielle in Massage section.

Thanks.

Bc ky70.

* Todays update 2-14-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

SOLO ACTS:
licia5678..........................8.5...............February............User Provided................"Too chatty, absolutely awesome Oral"
Cat (EE).............................7.5..............February............User Provided................"Hot, personable, very passive sexually"
* Ryder..............................7.5...............February............User Provided................"Biker Chick / Freak"
* Susan40.........................6.0...............February.............User Provided.............."High Mileage, Friend in next room, full bush, BB Oral was highlight"

DUO's:

MASSAGE:
Leah ....................................8.0...............January............User Provided................"Good massage, pretty girl, good skills"
* Leah and Christine................8.0................January............User Provided................."Nice Rub, little chatty but great finale"

Member #4506
02-21-14, 08:30
All time kitty 10 plus.

Xsuzme
03-02-14, 03:19
Rating: 9.

Month: Feb.

Aims to please.

JSmith90
03-03-14, 10:54
* Todays update 3-3-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

Ok, lets get some March moments rolling!

SOLO ACTS:
Alicia5678..........................8.5...............February............User Provided................"Too chatty, absolutely awesome Oral"
* Airella (UTR)....................8.5...............February............User Provided................"A little timid, but aims to please."
Ashlee...............................6.5...............January.............User Provided................"No kissing, big girl gets into it"
* Jennavecia (EE)................9.0...............February............User Provided..............."Aims to Please"
Kamryn Banks.....................9.0...............January.............Paged..........................."Talented, enthusiastic and interesting"
Ryder................................7.5...............February............User Provided................"Biker Chick / Freak"
* Star (Starquality00).........9.0..............February.............User Provided..............."Tall and pretty, Must see ebony hottie."
Susan40...........................6.0...............February.............User Provided.............."High Mileage, Friend in next room, full bush, BB Oral was highlight"

DUO's:

MASSAGE:
Leah and Christine..................8.0................January............User Provided................."Nice Rub, little chatty but great finale"

JSmith90
03-11-14, 14:03
* Todays update 3-11-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

SOLO ACTS:
Alicia5678..........................8.5...............February............User Provided................"Too chatty, absolutely awesome Oral"
Airella (UTR)......................8.5...............February............User Provided................"A little timid, but aims to please."
Ashlee...............................6.5...............January.............User Provided................"No kissing, big girl gets into it"
* Cassidy Crowne.................8.5...............February..........User Provided................"Highly orgasmic and great oral skills"
* EatinCrayons...................9.0.................February..........User Provided................"Great preformance. From shower fresh to down and dirty in one minute"
Jennavecia (EE)...................9.0...............February............User Provided..............."Aims to Please"
* Jennavecia (EE)................9.5................January/Feb......User Provided..............."Multiple Visits; Young, Very Tight, Fabulous skills! Highly Recommended!"
Kamryn Banks.....................9.0...............January.............Paged..........................."Talented, enthusiastic and interesting"
Ryder................................7.5...............February............User Provided................"Biker Chick / Freak"
Silk...................................8.5...............January.............User Provided.....
* Silk................................8.5................February...........User Provided................"As always, a top notch provider, never a disappointment."
Star (Starquality00)...........9.0..............February.............User Provided..............."Tall and pretty, Must see ebony hottie."
Susan40...........................6.0...............February.............User Provided.............."High Mileage, Friend in next room, full bush, BB Oral was highlight"

DUO's:

MASSAGE:
Leah and Christine..................8.0................January............User Provided................."Nice Rub, little chatty but great finale"

JSmith90
03-12-14, 08:32
* Todays update 3-12-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

SOLO ACTS:
Airella (UTR)......................8.5...............February............User Provided................"A little timid, but aims to please."
Cassidy Crowne...................8.5...............February..........User Provided................"Highly orgasmic and great oral skills"
Dawn (Delicious)..................9.0................January.............User Provided................"Tight/toned, ink and piercings high end hotel"
* Dawn (Delicious)..............9.0................February...........User Provided................"Best ass, Best GFE"
EatinCrayons......................9.0.................February..........User Provided................"Great preformance. From shower fresh to down and dirty in one minute"
Jennavecia (EE)...................9.0...............February............User Provided..............."Aims to Please"
Jennavecia (EE)..................9.5................January/Feb......User Provided..............."Multiple Visits; Young, Very Tight, Fabulous skills! Highly Recommended!"
Silk...................................8.5...............January.............User Provided.....
Silk...................................8.5................February...........User Provided................"As always, a top notch provider, never a disappointment."
* Slim (Jazz)......................6.0..............March.................User Provided.............."New and learning, great body"
Star (Starquality00)...........9.0..............February.............User Provided..............."Tall and pretty, Must see ebony hottie."
Sweet TNA.........................8.5..............January.............User Provided................"Very attentive"
* Sydney Moore.................7.0...............March................User Provided..............."Great Legs, Tall girl, Next door type"
* Sydney Moore.................9.5...............March................User Provided..............."Very pretty, intelligent, highly skilled GFE"

DUO's:

MASSAGE:

JSmith90
03-12-14, 10:08
* Todays update 3-12-2014. Look for the Asterisk.

SOLO ACTS:
Cassidy Crowne...................8.5...............February..........User Provided................"Highly orgasmic and great oral skills"
Dawn (Delicious)..................9.0................January.............User Provided................"Tight/toned, ink and piercings high end hotel"
* Dawn (Delicious)..............9.0................February...........User Provided................"Best ass, Best GFE"
EatinCrayons......................9.0.................February..........User Provided................"Great preformance. From shower fresh to down and dirty in one minute"
Jennavecia (EE)..................9.5................January/Feb......User Provided..............."Multiple Visits; Young, Very Tight, Fabulous skills! Highly Recommended!"
* Sexy Sass.......................8.5...............February............Mainstreet....................."Fun, passionate, Boundless energy"
Silk...................................8.5................February...........User Provided................"As always, a top notch provider, never a disappointment."
* Slim (Jazz)......................6.0..............March.................User Provided.............."New and learning, great body"
Sweet TNA.........................8.5..............January.............User Provided................"Very attentive"
* Sydney Moore.................7.0...............March................User Provided..............."Great Legs, Tall girl, Next door type"
* Sydney Moore.................9.5...............March................User Provided..............."Very pretty, intelligent, highly skilled GFE"

DUO's:

MASSAGE:

JSmith90
03-13-14, 08:50
Todays update 3-13-2014.

New Entries will have an * at the beginning

SOLO ACTS:
* Cassidy Crowne................9.0...............February..........User Provided................"PSE BBBJ. Well worth the visit and easy on the budget too"
* Cupcake (UTR)....................10................February......... .User Provided............."Amazing skills. Sweetheart of a lady"
* Sexy Sass.......................8.5...............February............Mainstreet....................."Fun, passionate, Boundless energy"

DUO's:

MASSAGE:

JSmith90
03-17-14, 12:01
Todays update 3-17-2014.

New Entries will have an * at the beginning

SOLO ACTS:
Cassidy Crowne..................9.0...............February..........User Provided................"PSE BBBJ. Well worth the visit and easy on the budget too"
Cupcake (UTR)....................10................February......... .User Provided..............."Amazing skills. Sweetheart of a lady"
* Cupcake (UTR).................10.................March..............User Provided................"Incredible"
Dawn (Delicious)................9.0................February...........User Provided................"Best ass, Best GFE"
* Dawn (Delicious).............9.0.................February...........User Provided................"ver, very, very nice ass"
* Jennavecia (EE)................8.5................February...........User Provided................"beautiful, young, tight, wow"
* Kelly................................8.5...............February...........User Provided................"very tasty kitty"
* Kelly................................9.0...............February...........User Provided................"hot body, smart, a little nasty"
* Little Sexy Me (SLM).........9.5...............February............User Provided................."knows exactly what to do when"
* Natti GFE........................8.5...............February............User Provided.................."superb oral skills"
* Nina...............................8.5...............February............User Provided................"tall, bounteous butt, nice moves"
* Rhonda (HelpMeRhonda)...9.5...............March...............User Provided................."Exceptional!"
Sexy Sass.........................8.5...............February............Mainstreet....................."Fun, passionate, Boundless energy"
Slim (Jazz)........................6.0..............March.................User Provided.............."New and learning, great body"
* Star (Starquality00).........9.0.............February..............User Provided.............."ridiculously hot body and squirts, too!"
Sydney Moore...................7.0...............March................User Provided..............."Great Legs, Tall girl, Next door type"
Sydney Moore...................9.5...............March................User Provided..............."Very pretty, intelligent, highly skilled GFE"

DUO's:

MASSAGE: