PDA

View Full Version : Best time to go to an AMP

Hiho07
01-05-14, 01:16
I remember Chanell of Seven told me that Saturdays was a slow day. How ironic, we have the day off. But.

I guess we have to spend time with significant others sometime. So I went out to a popular AMP today, and.

It was slow. I had great service, and was in there for an hour and twenty minutes without a knock. Got to.

Cuddle up and even second pop at the end. Was great.

Hornysamowen
01-05-14, 02:03
I remember Chanell of Seven told me that Saturdays was a slow day. How ironic, we have the day off. But.

I guess we have to spend time with significant others sometime. So I went out to a popular AMP today, and.

It was slow. I had great service, and was in there for an hour and twenty minutes without a knock. Got to.

Cuddle up and even second pop at the end. Was great.When you have the $.

Pokeman808
01-05-14, 03:08
When your little head tells you he wants to.

Blake123
01-05-14, 04:07

Cuddle up and even second pop at the end. Was great.Is this subject really that important to warrant starting a new thread? This could have been posted in one of the various AMP threads, depending upon which AMP you want to know about.

Hinode
01-05-14, 05:00
Is this subject really that important to warrant starting a new thread? This could have been posted in one of the various AMP threads, depending upon which AMP you want to know about.Couldn't agree w / you more, braddah Blake. I said it before, too many unnecessary threads. Bumbai they learn!

Harry5142
01-05-14, 11:38
Best time to go to an AMP is when the girls are out on the sofa, your dick is hard, your pockets are full and you have the time.

YG365
01-05-14, 15:11
This thread isn't needed{TCS. Ellipses} What were you thinking?

Memahu
01-06-14, 03:11
If you're not a sports fan. You should go the same time when games are going on.

DrMajikLuv69
02-17-18, 04:06
Best time would be when the all star for that particular AMP is working. Example; of Eve, Miki and Aria are working, then go during the times they are working. If the all stars are not working, then don't go.

Paul Bishay
02-17-18, 04:29
Best time would be when the all star for that particular AMP is working. Example; of Eve, Miki and Aria are working, then go during the times they are working. If the all stars are not working, then don't go.The best time for me is when I have a pocket full of money and my old lady at home is grumpy. Best place to go is where the girls don't short time on us mongers. Providers that are willing to give us all we want. I flip burgers and want to see their little tight buns.

Blackbriar
02-17-18, 06:10
Just before it gets raided.

P Venkman
02-17-18, 19:28
The best time to visit an AMP depends on when the girl you want to see is in. Depends if you got money or not. Depends if you have her number and can tell her to wait for you. Definitely not Friday night in my opinion. Had the most rushed crappy service that day cause its too busy.

DragonOfEchigo
02-18-18, 16:55
If you're not a sports fan. You should go the same time when games are going on.Yup. Went couple times during the playoffs. Fucking beautiful! The girls I wanted was available. No rush at all.

Ingwa
02-20-18, 04:05

Cuddle up and even second pop at the end. Was great.I think you weren't asking a question but making a observation.

Kumukumu1
02-21-18, 19:28
The best time to me is on the weekends all the girls I see tell me weekends are slower then week days go figure LOL.

MyAddiction
03-09-18, 01:16
I usually go mid mornings. But the girls have said mid mornings good, and early afternoons are a good time. I've been hearing a lot that lunch times have been crazy busy! Lunch hour action! Wow must me be nice? Maybe the bosses on extended lunch? IMO. The best time is when you're horny, and got the cash to blow.

Chik0848
03-30-18, 04:38
I usually go mid mornings. But the girls have said mid mornings good, and early afternoons are a good time. I've been hearing a lot that lunch times have been crazy busy! Lunch hour action! Wow must me be nice? Maybe the bosses on extended lunch? IMO. The best time is when you're horny, and got the cash to blow.I've been going early afternoon and it hasn't been very busy. I was at Happiness a few days ago and only one room was occupied. I guess the guys skip lunch and head for a quickie.

ProfessorGun69
08-07-18, 02:08
I've been going early afternoon and it hasn't been very busy. I was at Happiness a few days ago and only one room was occupied. I guess the guys skip lunch and head for a quickie.Wednesdays. Most girls say midweek. During the middle of the week is better. Sundays or Monday are the worst day, because the girls are normally recouperating from a long weekend of fucking. Girls pussies are sore and tired those days. Tuesday almost good, but Wednesday they feel fresh and ready to fuck.

MisoHoney808
08-23-18, 14:29
Guessing today thru Sat would be slow for most places with people scrambling for water, food and supplies.

ChrisYang
08-23-18, 14:36
Guessing today thru Sat would be slow for most places with people scrambling for water, food and supplies.Will the AMPs still be open? Best time to go AMP!!

YoEleven
08-23-18, 19:47
Guessing today thru Sat would be slow for most places with people scrambling for water, food and supplies.Yup. Just finished fucking one of my Favs. Was slow when I got there. But, as I was pounding, I could hear the door bell ringing off the hook. I guess everybody was thinking the same thing. Heehee. Plus, I figured that Uncle LEO would be too busy to do any kind of enforcement.

Handsome111
08-23-18, 20:20
Yup. Just finished fucking one of my Favs. Was slow when I got there. But, as I was pounding, I could hear the door bell ringing off the hook. I guess everybody was thinking the same thing. Heehee. Plus, I figured that Uncle LEO would be too busy to do any kind of enforcement.So where this honey stay I like try thanks.

DrMajikLuv69
01-03-19, 07:46
I think the best time to go to an AMP is 8:00 PM on Monday nights.

HiPickle
01-03-19, 13:51
Anytime ya hawney. 😜 I got an early bed time so I'm a day monger. The earlier the better.

YoEleven
01-03-19, 17:26
Anytime ya hawney. 😜 I got an early bed time so I'm a day monger. The earlier the better.Yes. I too enjoy hunting in the morning.

Local1234
01-03-19, 17:32
Yes. I too enjoy hunting in the morning.Less customers and providers are more fresh LOL.

Enona1
01-03-19, 18:31
I used to see Mimi at Excel at 8:00 when she opened. Great way to start the day. Saw Paula at 9:00 at Kison when she was there. Good to be her first of the day.

AlohaJ
01-04-19, 03:09
I used to see Mimi at Excel at 8:00 when she opened. Great way to start the day. Saw Paula at 9:00 at Kison when she was there. Good to be her first of the day.I couldn't agree with you more. I try to set my appointments early morning.

DrMajikLuv69
04-27-19, 04:17
The best time to go to Nabi is when the restaurant downstairs is closed; unless you want to be seen by the customers that are outside taking smoke breaks.

Drake678
06-26-19, 01:46
When get one flash flood warning and one thunder storm.

OneShort
06-26-19, 02:34
I used to see Mimi at Excel at 8:00 when she opened. Great way to start the day. Saw Paula at 9:00 at Kison when she was there. Good to be her first of the day.E 1, I was Paula's morning delicious breakfast at 8 am.

ElusiveCh2
06-26-19, 05:27
When get one flash flood warning and one thunder storm.You see the problem with that is everybody goin think go be empty but den when dey go its all packed hahaha.

PanochaMan
06-26-19, 07:43
When get one flash flood warning and one thunder storm.I was at Kison one morning during a hurricane warning, and I swear, I'd never seen that place busier.

ReallyOldGuy
06-26-19, 11:51
When get one flash flood warning and one thunder storm.Yeah, I visited kison's yoko during rain storm last night. I really got wet, coming in and going out.

Same to you, rog.