PDA

View Full Version : Java Script Exploit?

Hard Working 19
12-27-13, 05:06
AVG warning.

Oddjob
12-27-13, 05:17
I'm getting the attached message from my Norton AV when I access USASG. I get the Firefox warning when I try signing in initially also.

Fawker80
12-27-13, 09:16
Getting the same with AVG on Firefox.

Fly Dangler
12-27-13, 11:36
Chrome is reporting it as not being hosted on this site or server, but from a third party (advertiser?). Have also noticed uploading notes to threads on this site taking much longer for the past couple days.

Dildo Baggens
12-27-13, 11:39
Jackson, Get your shit together. Fix this problem.

Craven Morehed
12-27-13, 12:38
Get a malware site warning when I do a google search on this site also.

Max #01
12-27-13, 14:02
Get a malware site warning when I do a google search on this site also.You have to assume it's malware itself. Don't click on the red x to close the window because this action might install the malware.

Bring up Task Manager and do an "end task" for the browser you're using.

RaleighStalion
12-27-13, 14:35
My antivirus has been giving me the malware warning also. It cleans it up though but its annoying to see the my antivirus pop up everytime I go to a new page on this site.

RS.

Get a malware site warning when I do a google search on this site also.

Craven Morehed
12-27-13, 17:41
You have to assume it's malware itself. Don't click on the red x to close the window because this action might install the malware.

Bring up Task Manager and do an "end task" for the browser you're using.Firefox blocked it trying to install a Java program. This is my work machine too LOL.

Admin
12-29-13, 18:03
Greetings Everyone,

Google has been erroneously reporting that the USASG forum contains malware.

We subscribe to a virus/malware scanning service that scans the USASG site every hour looking for viruses, malware and/or other security hacks on the forum. This service alerted us of the Google warning within minutes of Google's notice.

Our virus/malware scanning service immediately scanned our entire server and advised us that there is no virus or malware hosted on our website or the server itself.

As per Google's own report, THERE IS NO VIRUS or MALWARE on the UsaSexGuide website.

You may read the Google report at...

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/

Please read the text in the middle of the Google report that states...

Has this site hosted malware? No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.According to Google, the problem they have is that apparently the forum contains an EXTERNAL LINK to another website that they believe has a virus and/or malware.

My programmer and server admin are both working now to identify and remove the EXTERNAL LINK.

Let me repeat: According to Google's own report, the warning is DUE to a MALWARE ISSUE on ANOTHER WEBSITE.

We expect to have problematic links removed from the forum and functioning normally within a few hours.

Of course, it would be very helpful if fucking Google would tell us what is or where they found the link to the alleged malware website, but they are of no fucking use whatsoever.

The reality is that it's probably a redirected link, so we're only going to find it by clicking on every one of the thousands of links in the forum until we find the link that redirects us to the alleged malware website.

Google is a bunch of complete assholes posting these public warnings when they acknowledge that our website is clean of malware and without telling us what link is the problem.

Why don't they just blacklist the alleged malware website and leave it at that?

Anyway, I appreciate your patience in this regard.

Thanks,

Jackson

===========================================