PDA

View Full Version : Other ABS in NWI

Travel Guy
12-04-13, 14:27
Other than CT, is there any other ABS.

That one can have fun at?

Epitaph
12-18-13, 14:17
I was curious about romantically there across from the old honeys. I've heard some women come in there for a good time now and then but not sure because I've only seen guys there when I've been by but who knows.

I have this girl that's a total slit so maybe I'll bring her by see what happens.

SB Friend
12-18-13, 14:45
Other than CT, is there any other ABS.

That one can have fun at?Romantix in South Bend reputedly has various fun time activities. It is hit or miss, though, as it is strictly patrons, not staff.

Beamster
12-18-13, 22:16
I was curious about romantically there across from the old honeys. I've heard some women come in there for a good time now and then but not sure because I've only seen guys there when I've been by but who knows.

I have this girl that's a total slit so maybe I'll bring her by see what happens.All the reviews I've seen are guys on guys for this place. Not my thing but hey if its different than the reviews let us know.

Bkmsw
11-30-14, 05:35
I've personally experienced a woman in the theater. It was her and her man and me. He was fingering her and she was jacking me off until I came on her tits. Other men in the theater jacking off watching us. But I got the feeling they were jacking off more to me than to the woman. LOL.

SilveFox4
01-18-20, 04:54
It's been about five years ago that I was in there. I went with an ex gf and she sucked my dick in the theater and all the guys gathered around for a circle jerk. It was a fun time. But only happened once.

Steve456
05-18-20, 19:00
Now that the state is slowly opening back up, anybody heard if or when the Adult bookstores will be opening up?