PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Babies

Pages : [1] 2 3

HawaiianD
11-17-13, 17:00
Working on a directory of our favorite ladies.

I will have an up and running blog on the FORUM soon.

I have digits to more than 15 active babes and hope to increase that so fellow mongers can get hold of them without risking street activities or POOR BP performers.

Faith, Leah, Bridgette, Bobbi Sue, Bianca, Caroline, Bri, Brianna, KC and more.

We can help them eliminate county visits and more acitivies for us.

Let's work together to make this happen and work.

Thanks,

HawaiianD.

Stickerman
11-18-13, 16:20
I for one would be happy to see this. I think it's much needed.

Xiao Xing
11-18-13, 19:49

I have digits to more than 15 active babes and hope to increase that so fellow mongers can get hold of them without risking street activities or POOR BP performers.

Thanks,

HawaiianD.Sounds a good plan. We need to vote them a score or rank for their look, body, boobs, attitide etc.

Xx.

MarkKenny
11-20-13, 18:50

Thanks,

HawaiianD.I wish I thought of it first LOL!

I think with everyone's input and rating we won't have to waste time, gas or ass anymore!

FuzzyCuffs1
11-21-13, 19:35

Thanks,

HawaiianD.Great idea! Completely support this!

HawaiianD
11-23-13, 17:06
We will have to make sure the SW'ers don't get on this site. They are clearly aware of the USA forums and even get certain mongers to post BS for them, like poor ratings, STD chit and even horrid ratings.

We all know there are a few mongers out here that don't give a shit about us as a group and will play into this female drama BS.

Personally, I'm over what some of these SW'ers say about one another. They are petty and jealous of one another and their successes.

Stone4
11-27-13, 22:29

Thanks,

HawaiianD.I also have digits for others in area that I would provide once you decide how to do it.

Reaper400
11-27-13, 23:05

Thanks,

HawaiianD.Outstanding idea.

WoodSlinger
03-12-14, 23:10
Seriously? WTF you put common street working girls into a category called sugar babies? That is fucked up. I pull real sugar babies, the ones that are not hooked on drugs, that are young, sweet, tight and way more into sex with someone that can show them some attention and fun. It's work and so much more worth it than the cheap, smelly street tarts you are suggesting as so called sugar babies. Shit their phones won't be on long enough to make this work anyway.

Jnsmcd
05-31-14, 20:25
What ever happened to this thread?

I know there are guys out there who are known as "Stripper Savers" This could be a great place to share info on girls who might legitimately need hhelp and are not using the money for drugs, etc. Maybe a place to stay a few nights, that kind of thing.

Just a thought.

Flbuckeye
06-04-14, 06:55
What ever happened to this thread?

I know there are guys out there who are known as "Stripper Savers" This could be a great place to share info on girls who might legitimately need hhelp and are not using the money for drugs, etc. Maybe a place to stay a few nights, that kind of thing.

Just a thought.There is so much local talent on SA and SD4 M that we should be able to discuss who is real and who isn't. I prefer the Sugar Bowl over BP / CL. I love the thrill of the hunt and capture, but still have much BS to weed through. The Richmond board has a great thread about "Sugarbabies" but rarely is there a mention of FL talent. I am game, if others are too.

RoverT27
06-06-14, 23:28
It's all about how you write your profile / ad. Even on sites like SD4 M you can't be blatant with what you're looking for. Got to learn to be subtle yet appear to be benign with your ad. Richmond and the Orange County (CA) boards are great resources as are reading the "Talent" and "domestic" gigs sections of CL, especially in the Los Angeles area. There is lots of BS but there are a LOT of under-the-radar and HOT soccer moms, college girls and young females looking to pay bills / tuition / rent or simply looking for extra cash to get their hair done or party with their girlfriends.

There is so much local talent on SA and SD4 M that we should be able to discuss who is real and who isn't. I prefer the Sugar Bowl over BP / CL. I love the thrill of the hunt and capture, but still have much BS to weed through. The Richmond board has a great thread about "Sugarbabies" but rarely is there a mention of FL talent. I am game, if others are too.

Bad Habit
06-09-14, 06:58
It's all about how you write your profile / ad. Even on sites like SD4 M you can't be blatant with what you're looking for. Got to learn to be subtle yet appear to be benign with your ad. Richmond and the Orange County (CA) boards are great resources as are reading the "Talent" and "domestic" gigs sections of CL, especially in the Los Angeles area. There is lots of BS but there are a LOT of under-the-radar and HOT soccer moms, college girls and young females looking to pay bills / tuition / rent or simply looking for extra cash to get their hair done or party with their girlfriends.I tried the SB sites a few years ago and spent tons of time with no results, (except a few disgusting girls). Have things gotten better? And what sites are productive now, free or paid.

Flbuckeye
06-09-14, 07:55
I tried the SB sites a few years ago and spent tons of time with no results, (except a few disgusting girls). Have things gotten better? And what sites are productive now, free or paid.Yes things are better. Still some BS to go through butt numerous real ones out there too. Just takes some time. SA is my preferred one. SD4 M seems to have more of the flakes IMHO.

Colonoscopy
11-19-15, 00:25
I tried the SB sites a few years ago and spent tons of time with no results, (except a few disgusting girls). Have things gotten better? And what sites are productive now, free or paid.A year and a half after the last post on here, and SeekingArrangement is still going strong. I've seen a few other mongers post about it in other forums and have been using it on and off for a few years now.

I'd say there's as much talent on there as on Backpage, and a lot of it not completely jaded, drugged, and mechanical. You can run into a few doped-up basket cases, but there are an awful lot of attractive young women working low-paying jobs full time that need a little extra cash to make ends meet. You don't need to be a millionaire, just have your shit together, present yourself proper, treat them like a human and not a cum dumpster, and prosper. I've never been great at mongering as I'm way too paranoid by nature (and hence my low post count), but the quasi-legal nature of sugar and extremely low risk works out damn well for me.

Cost of a month's membership is about a daily special QV to a backpage regular or maybe FS with a SW + tip. For me that's a small price to pay for the introduction to tons of UTR hotties looking to set up an arrangement in an ecosystem where the XX chromosomes outnumber the XYs by 20 to 1.

I'm willing to share tips and tricks to weeding out the fakes, flakes, and undesirables if anyone is interested. I know it's not really the original purpose of this thread (turning SWs into SBs, really? But this looked like the most appropriate place.

-Colo.

Coozie
11-28-15, 09:45
I'm willing to share tips and tricks to weeding out the fakes, flakes, and undesirables if anyone is interested. I know it's not really the original purpose of this thread (turning SWs into SBs, really? But this looked like the most appropriate place.
Actually, this would be great. Thanks.

Xiao Xing
11-28-15, 22:34
[Deleted by Admin]

Do NOT post links to peoples personal Facebook pages. That page had pictures of her kids on it.

A2

Colonoscopy
11-29-15, 01:34
Actually, this would be great. Thanks.Link to my advice post on the Richmond SB thread:

post2690045

Definitely check out their Index thread with the Richmond forum (links to some of the best of the 10,000+ posts from their main Sugar thread). Some great advice in there.

Xiao Xing
11-29-15, 09:08
She rob 2 people before me, each for 150. The first one throw the money on her and left without getting anything from her. The second fondled her thigh and had to give her 150 for her crying to report to police for raping her.

I lost 1200 in Hyatt hotel in Atlanta.

Becareful to her.

Xx.

YavaRaj
11-30-15, 19:56
I have a SB that I'm seeing regularly though I didn't meet her through any website. I'm willing to share that information for similar information through PM.

Thanks.

EdenSparko
12-08-15, 10:32
I can give 2 SA profiles that are the real deal, along with any other helpful information. PM me for them, would appreciate any of the same from other members.

My first Sr Member post... Hell Yeah!

Jay Twogo
12-09-15, 21:22
Look forward to you sharing some of your insights into the SB scene.

YavaRaj
12-10-15, 11:09
Any recommendation on cheap hotels in St. Pete area to host SBs? Preferably no motels.

FuzzyChest
12-11-15, 19:57
She rob 2 people before me, each for 150. The first one throw the money on her and left without getting anything from her. The second fondled her thigh and had to give her 150 for her crying to report to police for raping her.

I lost 1200 in Hyatt hotel in Atlanta.

Becareful to her.

Xx.In Atlanta a couple weeks ago?? Yeah she gave me a sob story about going up there with a friend and getting stuck up there. Been seeing her for a little over a month. Started getting really flakey on me with meeting up. Told her last night to delete my number after she did not show up. Her brother's girlfriend is on there as well, SugarBaby0388, so probably want to be careful with her.

FuzzyChest
12-11-15, 20:00
I can give 2 SA profiles that are the real deal, along with any other helpful information. PM me for them, would appreciate any of the same from other members.

My first Sr Member post... Hell Yeah!Met a couple on here as well that are real deal and fun. Willing to do the same. Of course my name here is different from on there.

Flbuckeye
12-13-15, 22:32
I posted over a year ago but there were no takers. So I figured there werent many on here that went on SA so I have been silent. I just happened to look on here today and voila. The hills are alive. Good stuff. I am not a senior member YET but now that there is activity on this board I hope to change that. I have had a few LT and quick arrangements from SA and know some legits that I could share. Again, good to see this thread has some life.

OldMan
12-19-15, 15:51
I didn't know there were any new post on here since I posted several weeks ago. I guess new post on this blog section do not bring it up to the top of the page like other forums do. My mistake. Been on SA for a few weeks now without much great success, but will keep trying. I don't know what's proper here, but I guess I will find out. Anybody know anything about this one. She threw her # and her interest out so fast it spooked me.

Jnsmcd
12-19-15, 16:01
I didn't know there were any new post on here since I posted several weeks ago. I guess new post on this blog section do not bring it up to the top of the page like other forums do. My mistake. Been on SA for a few weeks now without much great success, but will keep trying. I don't know what's proper here, but I guess I will find out. Anybody know anything about this one. She threw her # and her interest out so fast it spooked me.What is SA? Sorry to be dumb, I just found this thread.

OldMan
12-20-15, 05:45
What is SA? Sorry to be dumb, I just found this thread.Seeking Arrangement. It's all below what it's about. You even posted. Read the Richmond forum, lots of good insight.

Flbuckeye
12-20-15, 07:56
I didn't know there were any new post on here since I posted several weeks ago. I guess new post on this blog section do not bring it up to the top of the page like other forums do. My mistake. Been on SA for a few weeks now without much great success, but will keep trying. I don't know what's proper here, but I guess I will find out. Anybody know anything about this one. She threw her # and her interest out so fast it spooked me.Same thing happened with me from her. Phone number and private pics released in first email. I never reached out to her initially. Spooked me as well and never contacted her (not my type anyways). Wise to follow your instincts when doing this. I have met a number of the local ladies, so believe me there are a few real ones out there, but many games as well.

YavaRaj
12-20-15, 09:36
She is genuine and I have seen her few times. PM me for additional details as this being a Sugar forum.

I didn't know there were any new post on here since I posted several weeks ago. I guess new post on this blog section do not bring it up to the top of the page like other forums do. My mistake. Been on SA for a few weeks now without much great success, but will keep trying. I don't know what's proper here, but I guess I will find out. Anybody know anything about this one. She threw her # and her interest out so fast it spooked me.

FuzzyChest
12-20-15, 11:50
I didn't know there were any new post on here since I posted several weeks ago. I guess new post on this blog section do not bring it up to the top of the page like other forums do. My mistake. Been on SA for a few weeks now without much great success, but will keep trying. I don't know what's proper here, but I guess I will find out. Anybody know anything about this one. She threw her # and her interest out so fast it spooked me.She is good to go. Met her back in October. She is a talker and sweet girl.

OldMan
12-20-15, 16:19
Thanks to all for the help. I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have put pics up? Maybe someone could school me on what's considered appropriate in this line of work. This is like being pretty good at baseball (obvious professional ho's) and then being thrown onto a football field. I'm such a newbie, I take them at their word and their desires. I guess I just need to grow a pair and start being more direct.

Jnsmcd
12-20-15, 16:29
I created a profile today, I will post updates as to how it goes.

John HandCock
12-20-15, 18:40
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?15100-Sugarbaby-Thread-Highlights-Index-and-FAQ

For anyone who is new or wants to add to theier knowledge.

Clftn
12-26-15, 00:00
After being a member of WYP.com, I wanted to experiment. I'm trying out SA. As a sugar baby? LOL. Has anyone tried this? Not expecting much nor getting paid thousands.

EdenSparko
12-26-15, 20:25
She is good to go. Met her back in October. She is a talker and sweet girl.Seen her a couple times, legit. But needy.

My SA game is really off, I can tell you what NOT to do. Will post more here soon on that. PM's welcome.

Just saw the link for WYP. Looks interesting.

OldMan
12-27-15, 10:37
Seen her a couple times, legit. But needy.

My SA game is really off, I can tell you what NOT to do. Will post more here soon on that. PM's welcome.

Just saw the link for WYP. Looks interesting.I am not having a lot of luck either. My subscription ran out and I think I will wait a few weeks, months, probably weeks because it is a lot of fun, and start a new completely different one based on what I have learned so far. I have a few #'s, maybe they will pan out, maybe not. Once you post your what not to do, I can probably add a lot to it. I think the biggest one is I keep announcing my very limited time in order to let them know that I will not be able to pay thousands / month to just meet once. I think it backfires and they think I don't have enough time to fool with me. Whatever happened to HawaiianD's list of reputable one's from the beginning of this blog. I guess this blog is going to be more like Richmond and just discuss the do's and don'ts of how to proceed on SA, rather than like Cincy board where they post links and compare notes. Good and bad to both I guess, but Cincy is sure a lot more fun and informative to me. Maybe it's just me being such a newbie that I can't, as of yet, weed out exactly what type of arrangement a particular one is exactly looking for. Good luck, believe me I wish I had more to share.

Insurance For
12-31-15, 08:32
I didn't know there were any new post on here since I posted several weeks ago. I guess new post on this blog section do not bring it up to the top of the page like other forums do. My mistake. Been on SA for a few weeks now without much great success, but will keep trying. I don't know what's proper here, but I guess I will find out. Anybody know anything about this one. She threw her # and her interest out so fast it spooked me.Do you still have her name and number I would like to contact her? How much was she wanting? Did she seem to have a flexible schedule?

BillySea
12-31-15, 09:29
Do you still have her name and number I would like to contact her? How much was she wanting? Did she seem to have a flexible schedule?I think she goes by Katie. Has a drug issue, one kid, is hot and cute, and a bit proud of herself. Get the feeling she has been told she is hot all her life, and is a bit stuck up. But, she is young, hot and tight. We got together once. She wanted $200 a visit, and every week. Not in my price range, but once was fun.

Insurance For
12-31-15, 11:50
I think she goes by Katie. Has a drug issue, one kid, is hot and cute, and a bit proud of herself. Get the feeling she has been told she is hot all her life, and is a bit stuck up. But, she is young, hot and tight. We got together once. She wanted $200 a visit, and every week. Not in my price range, but once was fun.How do I contact her? You can PM me if you like. What area is she in?

OldMan
12-31-15, 13:23
Do you still have her name and number I would like to contact her? How much was she wanting? Did she seem to have a flexible schedule?I'm not currently on SA, needed to take a break, so I don't have her # and never saw her. If your on SA, contact her and she will probably send it to you.

EdenSparko
01-01-16, 17:57
Wrote this post #17285 over on the Tampa BP review page, also goes by Leanie 6716 on SA.

Would steer clear.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7433-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2739910&viewfull=1#post2739910.

EdenSparko
01-01-16, 17:59
I'm not currently on SA, needed to take a break, so I don't have her # and never saw her. If your on SA, contact her and she will probably send it to you.I know I vouched previously, but I would avoid. Something is going on with her. Don't want to go into too many details.

Flbuckeye
01-02-16, 10:52
Any info on this young lady would be appreciated. A bit "aggressive"suggestive" via text. But intriguing.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eca20fa21/view

EdenSparko
01-03-16, 12:22
Any info on this young lady would be appreciated. A bit "aggressive"suggestive" via text. But intriguing.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eca20fa21/viewI have been on there a while and haven't communicated with her. Sorry.

OldMan
01-03-16, 18:16
I have been on there a while and haven't communicated with her. Sorry.I PM'ed you, am I on your ignore list?

EdenSparko
01-08-16, 00:16
I PM'ed you, am I on your ignore list?You aren't on my ignore list. I PM'd you back on 1/3 and you didn't even say thanks or tell me how your date went. Hahahaha.

OldMan
01-08-16, 07:27
You aren't on my ignore list. I PM'd you back on 1/3 and you didn't even say thanks or tell me how your date went. Hahahaha.No PM gotten. Just on the site to exchange credible information. Don't quite get the joke, but best of luck to you.

Clftn
02-03-16, 01:11
I think she goes by Katie. Has a drug issue, one kid, is hot and cute, and a bit proud of herself. Get the feeling she has been told she is hot all her life, and is a bit stuck up. But, she is young, hot and tight. We got together once. She wanted $200 a visit, and every week. Not in my price range, but once was fun.Call me exotic, I'd only do one visit, take her to Disney World and call it a day sex or not. Unless she has me buying Main Street lolol. Then again, others out there within my range in the Otown area I'd meet up with but that's another forum.

Rocco99
02-12-16, 11:01
Guys,

I have been trying WYP for a few weeks now. Looks like this site has major GPS. Girls there seem to want $ just for a meet and greet. Which is ridiculous. I offered. 5 to a few and no takers. At this point I may be better off trying SA. Anybody else have experiences with WYP or SA they can share.

Rocco.

Flbuckeye
02-13-16, 12:56
Very worth it. It takes a bit of time to weed through some ladies, but there are numerous ones who are legit. Just come strong with your hunting game and you should be fine.

Guys,

I have been trying WYP for a few weeks now. Looks like this site has major GPS. Girls there seem to want $ just for a meet and greet. Which is ridiculous. I offered. 5 to a few and no takers. At this point I may be better off trying SA. Anybody else have experiences with WYP or SA they can share.

Rocco..

Fattman
02-14-16, 09:08
Very worth it. It takes a bit of time to weed through some ladies, but there are numerous ones who are legit. Just come strong with your hunting game and you should be fine.

.I have used SA on and off over the past few years and have had pretty good success. Granted, SA "mongering" can be more involved timewise, it has been worth it to me. You still have to have your guard up, there are some BP rejects in there that arent worth the time. But. There are some gems in there too. I've had first meetings where I'm fucking without any discussion of pay. Not saying I didn't pay, but it was just a more casual attitude and more GFE-ish. I'm looking to get info on a couple of gals if anyone has seen french vanilla, dev, alexa, or ashley.

Stay safe and all that.

Fatts.

Flbuckeye
02-14-16, 10:28
Fatts, I have tried to do the share game on here before, but it seems not many guys here use SA I am guessing. Orlando SB post is becoming active. Surprised this one isn't more so. I am up for sharing (PM if you prefer).

I have used SA on and off over the past few years and have had pretty good success. Granted, SA "mongering" can be more involved timewise, it has been worth it to me. You still have to have your guard up, there are some BP rejects in there that arent worth the time. But. There are some gems in there too. I've had first meetings where I'm fucking without any discussion of pay. Not saying I didn't pay, but it was just a more casual attitude and more GFE-ish. I'm looking to get info on a couple of gals if anyone has seen french vanilla, dev, alexa, or ashley.

Stay safe and all that.

Fatts.

Rocco99
02-15-16, 12:02
I have used SA on and off over the past few years and have had pretty good success. Granted, SA "mongering" can be more involved timewise, it has been worth it to me. You still have to have your guard up, there are some BP rejects in there that arent worth the time. But. There are some gems in there too. I've had first meetings where I'm fucking without any discussion of pay. Not saying I didn't pay, but it was just a more casual attitude and more GFE-ish. I'm looking to get info on a couple of gals if anyone has seen french vanilla, dev, alexa, or ashley.

Stay safe and all that.

Fatts.Seems like I may be better off with SA. Going to try to delete my profile on WYP. What range is the damage on babies from SA. Just so I know where to start.

Rocco.

DrPotato
02-15-16, 16:17
Seems like I may be better off with SA. Going to try to delete my profile on WYP. What range is the damage on babies from SA. Just so I know where to start.

Rocco.Hey, I wrote about SA several months ago, forget which section, but I'll do a much more extensive write up here on it later today when I have more time. Let me just say that I had an overwhelming successful time when I started using SA last August that I stopped all BP activity and strip clubs and it actually cost me less. I only stopped using it in January because I got serious with one girl, but I had more girls going than I could handle.

Rocco99
02-15-16, 18:26
Can't wait to read about it. Please also include some damage details if possible.

Rocco.

Hey, I wrote about SA several months ago, forget which section, but I'll do a much more extensive write up here on it later today when I have more time. Let me just say that I had an overwhelming successful time when I started using SA last August that I stopped all BP activity and strip clubs and it actually cost me less. I only stopped using it in January because I got serious with one girl, but I had more girls going than I could handle.

Flbuckeye
02-16-16, 16:04
Absolutle correct. I was never a big fan of CL / BP, but SA can be very overwhelming with the responses. Easy to determine who is real (via FB and IG) and who isn't. Some have GPS, but many do not. This game of Hunting on SA is addicting!! I am open to mutual sharing via PM if anyone is interested.

Hey, I wrote about SA several months ago, forget which section, but I'll do a much more extensive write up here on it later today when I have more time. Let me just say that I had an overwhelming successful time when I started using SA last August that I stopped all BP activity and strip clubs and it actually cost me less. I only stopped using it in January because I got serious with one girl, but I had more girls going than I could handle.

Rocco99
02-17-16, 11:12
Absolutle correct. I was never a big fan of CL / BP, but SA can be very overwhelming with the responses. Easy to determine who is real (via FB and IG) and who isn't. Some have GPS, but many do not. This game of Hunting on SA is addicting!! I am open to mutual sharing via PM if anyone is interested.I am convinced now. Joining SA. Don't want to use my personal CC. Any advise on what I could do. Was thinking of getting one of those prepaid cards from Publix and using those but they are not accepted on some sites.

Tampa30
02-17-16, 15:52
I am convinced now. Joining SA. Don't want to use my personal CC. Any advise on what I could do. Was thinking of getting one of those prepaid cards from Publix and using those but they are not accepted on some sites.SA will accept a pre-paid visa.

DrPotato
02-17-16, 16:15
Can't wait to read about it. Please also include some damage details if possible.

Rocco.Sorry man please be patient, just been busy, will get around to it this week. I was just swimming in pussy, some you didn't even have to pay for, or just take them out for drinks and dinners, etc, but I'll give a more detailed report as soon as I can.

Rocco99
02-23-16, 16:49
Bought into SA. Have a few conversations going. Nothing concrete yet. I am in Pinellas so would prefer somebody in Pinellas but may need to extend my area. How do you successfully narrow down and target the right SB's? Any advise would be much appreciated.

Rocco.

Fattman
02-24-16, 07:42
Bought into SA. Have a few conversations going. Nothing concrete yet. I am in Pinellas so would prefer somebody in Pinellas but may need to extend my area. How do you successfully narrow down and target the right SB's? Any advise would be much appreciated.

Rocco.I'm in Pinellas too and have seen a few ladies but am concentrating on just one right now. Since we all have our own preferences, just search for lady's that fit what you're looking for, then message them and wait. Message a few, because some of them are time wasters. I try (not always successfully) to have a "platonic" first date at a local starbucks. You can learn a lot over a cup of coffee. But also, I've gone right from starbucks to my place for a little recreation. If you want info about anyone specific, please pm. If I've met them I'll give you my two cents.

Stay safe,

Fatts.

Abcxyz1234
03-02-16, 17:24
I just noticed this thread, and reading through it have seen a few posts by guys asking what's normal to expect from SA.

I've been a member a few times, and my suggestion would be this:

-Don't limit yourself geographically. Think of the one girl with looks to die for. Literally die. As in you would say 'I could die a happy man now that I've. ' She is out there, and SA offers a pretty wide net. It might not be ideal for your girl to live 1000 miles away, but if you want to fulfill the fantasy, at least consider it.

-Be cool. Don't introduce yourself saying 'how much for a BJ? Most of these girls are just regular girls, not hardened streetwalkers. Talk to um like you would want some stranger to talk to your mom or your sister until you feel them out. Some are down for discussing the nasty right away, some, like most any girl will want to get to know you a little first.

-Treat them right. SBs talk. They have a healthy forum that a growing number participate in. One jaded girl not only might blab about you to others, but she will put off other new girls you might meet down the road. Remember you find all types on SA, from the ones who will stand next to you if you own a private jet and give her a birken before you meet, to the 19 year old girl with the looks of a pro model that will take it up the bad end on her parent's bed while saying "daddy f me like a dirty *****" just because you treated her like a human being and TALKED to her, maybe even popped for dinner.

*ahem* the preceding might have been more reality than dream, but finding those will be harder and harder if guys start to take advantage. I have seen more and more girls there these days that are overly cautious because they have seen stories of aholes taking advantage. Don't screw this up for everyone!

Rocco99
03-02-16, 19:30
I just noticed this thread, and reading through it have seen a few posts by guys asking what's normal to expect from SA.

I've been a member a few times, and my suggestion would be this:

-Don't limit yourself geographically. Think of the one girl with looks to die for. Literally die. As in you would say 'I could die a happy man now that I've. ' She is out there, and SA offers a pretty wide net. It might not be ideal for your girl to live 1000 miles away, but if you want to fulfill the fantasy, at least consider it.

-Be cool. Don't introduce yourself saying 'how much for a BJ? Most of these girls are just regular girls, not hardened streetwalkers. Talk to um like you would want some stranger to talk to your mom or your sister until you feel them out. Some are down for discussing the nasty right away, some, like most any girl will want to get to know you a little first.

-Treat them right. SBs talk. They have a healthy forum that a growing number participate in. One jaded girl not only might blab about you to others, but she will put off other new girls you might meet down the road. Remember you find all types on SA, from the ones who will stand next to you if you own a private jet and give her a birken before you meet, to the 19 year old girl with the looks of a pro model that will take it up the bad end on her parent's bed while saying "daddy f me like a dirty *****" just because you treated her like a human being and TALKED to her, maybe even popped for dinner.

*ahem* the preceding might have been more reality than dream, but finding those will be harder and harder if guys start to take advantage. I have seen more and more girls there these days that are overly cautious because they have seen stories of aholes taking advantage. Don't screw this up for everyone!This is excellent. Got to get some activity going on this forum. Where is their forum that you talk about?. I have had a couple of SB's just ask me out right on what kind of arrangement I was willing to shell out. I told them that we would have to discuss that in person. Also seen some profiles of girls on BP. If I wanted girls from BP I would be getting them from there.

Anyways I have a couple of M&G set up for next week. Will report more later.

Rocco.

Abcxyz1234
03-03-16, 00:20
This is excellent. Got to get some activity going on this forum. Where is their forum that you talk about?. I have had a couple of SB's just ask me out right on what kind of arrangement I was willing to shell out. I told them that we would have to discuss that in person. Also seen some profiles of girls on BP. If I wanted girls from BP I would be getting them from there.

Anyways I have a couple of M&G set up for next week. Will report more later.

Rocco.In my experience maybe 50% of the girls on SA are pro or semi pro, and by that I mean anywhere from the kind of girls that hook up with ny governors or charlie sheen to the sort of girls are in it for the $$ even if they don't treat it as a business. 25% of the girls are on SA because they like a man that will take care of them / spoil them. This is different from the strictly transactional ones mentioned in the first category. The final 25% are simply there because they want to have some naughty fun. The last time I had a membership there was a few months ago and it was the first time I got any emails from girls on BP, it's a fairly new phenomena. To be honest I don't think that there is really much of a need to have a lot of discussion here about SA, because the kind of girls on SA that aren't on BP are likely to be low to VERY low volume, I really do mean it when I say a good number of the girls there are just normal girls looking for something a little different.

The SA forum I mentioned is linked right off of the main page, there is also a SB run website wit ha name of something like 'salt daddies' to shame guys who give the girls a hard time (in their own opinions).

The only other thing I would think to mention I'm a bit hesitant to add as the wrong person might take advantage of this info, so if a mod feels like deleting the following. Go for it. I typically search 18-29. On more than one occasion I've run into underage girls and I FAR from troll SA 24/7. In one case the girl admitted to being underage and I looked her up as she used he full name in her gmail addy. She had been on the news 6 months before for being a missing child after meeting an older guy from the internet. And yet she was still out trolling for older men, wanting to hook up. Profile claimed she was 20 or 21 and she was really 15. So be careful out there. In fl there is zero defense against statutory rape charges. You can have a certified copy of a birth certificate and copies of her dl, if they are fake and she is under age, you are going to the slammer unless you are a cute 18 year old cheerleader who can claim she's being prosecuted for being gay (that girl in south florida a few years back). The more publicity SA and similar websites get the more of a problem stuff like this is going to be IMHO.

Colonoscopy
03-03-16, 16:59
The only other thing I would think to mention I'm a bit hesitant to add as the wrong person might take advantage of this info, so if a mod feels like deleting the following. Go for it. I typically search 18-29. On more than one occasion I've run into underage girls and I FAR from troll SA 24/7. In one case the girl admitted to being underage and I looked her up as she used he full name in her gmail addy. She had been on the news 6 months before for being a missing child after meeting an older guy from the internet. And yet she was still out trolling for older men, wanting to hook up. Profile claimed she was 20 or 21 and she was really 15. So be careful out there. In fl there is zero defense against statutory rape charges. You can have a certified copy of a birth certificate and copies of her dl, if they are fake and she is under age, you are going to the slammer unless you are a cute 18 year old cheerleader who can claim she's being prosecuted for being gay (that girl in south florida a few years back). The more publicity SA and similar websites get the more of a problem stuff like this is going to be IMHO.Sage advice. There's a "report member" in the gear drop-down next to the View Messages and Favorites buttons, I'd suggest using it if you run into one of these.

RockinHard
03-04-16, 02:12
Of sll these posts, are there no provider reiews, pictures, etc, from ANY of you guys? This thread should look like the SW, or BP thread! ...

I do find crossovers posters from doing a little research. They end up on Backpage thread. And of course the SW thread. Are these for real from SA, if so I'd like one review. Surely theres a girl who can take one for her team? LOL, someone, anyone?

Abcxyz1234
03-04-16, 03:11
Of sll these posts, are there no provider reiews, pictures, etc, from ANY of you guys? This thread should look like the SW, or BP thread! ...

I do find crossovers posters from doing a little research. They end up on Backpage thread. And of course the SW thread. Are these for real from SA, if so I'd like one review. Surely theres a girl who can take one for her team? LOL, someone, anyone?I don't think ANY of the SBs I have met with would appreciate being reviewed or have their photos on this site. Remember if these girls wanted to be associated with that sort of thing they would just be on backpage, not SA. MOST of these girls are not the 'by the hour' type. While I admit different strokes for different folks, IMHO if you are looking for girls by the hour on SA you are really missing out on the right way to exploit an extensive resource.

RockinHard
03-04-16, 22:07
I don't think ANY of the SBs I have met with would appreciate being reviewed or have their photos on this site. Remember if these girls wanted to be associated with that sort of thing they would just be on backpage, not SA. MOST of these girls are not the 'by the hour' type. While I admit different strokes for different folks, IMHO if you are looking for girls by the hour on SA you are really missing out on the right way to exploit an extensive resource.Well taken, and I'm not looking for an hour, not in that way. I'm looking for a few or a couple or even one face, and a review of the encounter, as how you proceeded, the quality if time, etiquitte etc. Tell a brother something to go by. . . I have not seen one conclusive report of an actual date with anyone. I get that its different and this is what I'm curious about trying. I don't have a clue about it and would like to see a review or two describing a random experience and even better a look at an actual girl. It doesn't make sense to say you can't talk about it here if there is a thread to promote it? I do understand discretion but isn't there someone who can share anything, and isn't it good to have the forum to discuss the ins out and ups and downs? I'm ready to toftt but in my experience it pays to do research first.

John HandCock
03-05-16, 01:02
Well taken, and I'm not looking for an hour, not in that way. I'm looking for a few or a couple or even one face, and a review of the encounter, as how you proceeded, the quality if time, etiquitte etc. Tell a brother something to go by. . . I have not seen one conclusive report of an actual date with anyone. I get that its different and this is what I'm curious about trying. I don't have a clue about it and would like to see a review or two describing a random experience and even better a look at an actual girl. It doesn't make sense to say you can't talk about it here if there is a thread to promote it? I do understand discretion but isn't there someone who can share anything, and isn't it good to have the forum to discuss the ins out and ups and downs? I'm ready to toftt but in my experience it pays to do research first.Check out the Cincinnati forum on SB. They post links to the babys on SA and give a brief review as to what arrangement they ask to whether they are flakes or legit. You don't have to be graphic with details but you can describe your interaction with them.

But like most SB forum's its easier to say your juggling 5 no description babies at $ per meeting or for free. Guess it makes good reading if your still in high school but other than entertainment its useless. Just a bunch of guys telling stories that may be real or just their imagination.

Abcxyz1234
03-05-16, 21:20
Well taken, and I'm not looking for an hour, not in that way. I'm looking for a few or a couple or even one face, and a review of the encounter, as how you proceeded, the quality if time, etiquitte etc. Tell a brother something to go by. . . I have not seen one conclusive report of an actual date with anyone. I get that its different and this is what I'm curious about trying. I don't have a clue about it and would like to see a review or two describing a random experience and even better a look at an actual girl. It doesn't make sense to say you can't talk about it here if there is a thread to promote it? I do understand discretion but isn't there someone who can share anything, and isn't it good to have the forum to discuss the ins out and ups and downs? I'm ready to toftt but in my experience it pays to do research first.Well, I've met a number of women from SA, as implied in my post a few posts down, what would you like to know? Like I said previously, the vast majority of these girls are not the backpage sort. And even the ones in it for the $ are NOT going to take well to a 'how much for a qv' introductory post. I really can't give you any specific advice other than just play it cool, chat with a girl who seems interesting and let things progress from there. If there were specific pointers you were looking for, or questions you had, by all means, ask away and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. Otherwise the best advice I can give is that the sort of girls you will mainly find on SA are NOT the sort any reviews will help you with (other than a ROB, but I have not yet met any of those).

RockinHard
03-08-16, 09:01
Well, I've met a number of women from SA, as implied in my post a few posts down, what would you like to know? Like I said previously, the vast majority of these girls are not the backpage sort. And even the ones in it for the $ are NOT going to take well to a 'how much for a qv' introductory post. I really can't give you any specific advice other than just play it cool, chat with a girl who seems interesting and let things progress from there. If there were specific pointers you were looking for, or questions you had, by all means, ask away and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. Otherwise the best advice I can give is that the sort of girls you will mainly find on SA are NOT the sort any reviews will help you with (other than a ROB, but I have not yet met any of those).I get it. If she has an ad posted for reaching out for whatever, it be cool to see a review of that "provider" I personally don't talk to a woman with that phrasing. Not any. But I guess some sure do. I guess if its too much to post here then its too much to ask for. I have another way to find hcb and hybs thru providers"-not really on the internet. I'm Always open to new ways; I do rely sometimes on members' advice on the usasg. So, if she's posting, we can share notes. You dont think any one of these ladies' don't have at least some low volume then I stand totally corrected. But I bet they do.

Abcxyz1234
03-08-16, 23:12
I get it. If she has an ad posted for reaching out for whatever, it be cool to see a review of that "provider" I personally don't talk to a woman with that phrasing. Not any. But I guess some sure do. I guess if its too much to post here then its too much to ask for. I have another way to find hcb and hybs thru providers"-not really on the internet. I'm Always open to new ways; I do rely sometimes on members' advice on the usasg. So, if she's posting, we can share notes. You dont think any one of these ladies' don't have at least some low volume then I stand totally corrected. But I bet they do.It's hard to respond, because a lot of it is just guesswork on my part. I don't really like the 'pro' attitude. At least not when I look for a woman on SA. For that reason I look at the newest members exclusively. If she has been on SA for a while that's a warning sign in my book. If she has a 'new' profile but I have seen her have a profile on SA before that's another warning sign. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that an ultra low volume girl won't have SOME volume, but my point is it going to be 1% of what a BP girl has, probably less.

I like the girls that are laid back about things and are either having an honestly good time, or are at least good enough at faking it that I don't know better / care. In that regard it really is just a matter of chatting with the girl a bit and then meeting up with her. Some girls need an afternoon or two of emails / texts. Some a month. Every time I've gone and met one, It's ended in good times. Most of the time I've seen the gal again in the future. I prefer the ones who don't insist on talking about specifics up front, but instead let them know that I'll take care of them after our time together and that I'm confident they will be happy (and thus far no complaints with k for a all day / overnight 2 k for a long weekend somewhere nice for a first date). Mind you these are girls that are 18 to mid twenties, and could get Charlie Sheen or Eliot Spitzer's attention. You might want to try the coffee date first approach, but if you talk to the woman till you are both comfortable it shouldn't be needed. If you want to negotiate a 'few hour QV' for a smaller chunk of change after the first date, that's not a problem in my experience, but I wouldn't go for it the first go around. Make it a bit more worth her time. And remember, in the context of volume, a good portion of these girls arent looking to be pro or even semi-pro. So consider what she gets out of the deal if you want to encourage her to be low / no volume. I don't know if that's what you are looking for or in the budget, but it's something to keep in mind.

Abcxyz1234
03-13-16, 19:41
BTW,

I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Morgan Layne.

The Milton Twins.

Allie Sin.

Faye Reagan.

I've met the above from SA over the years.

I figured since these girls are pros and openly advertised themselves on SA it would be fair game to mention.

JakeDb
03-14-16, 06:19
BTW,

Morgan Layne.

The Milton Twins.

Allie Sin.

Faye Reagan.

I figured since these girls are pros and openly advertised themselves on SA it would be fair game to mention.I curious what is expected and what is the typical arrangement?

FuzzyChest
03-14-16, 09:20
BTW,
Morgan Layne.
The Milton Twins.
Allie Sin.
Faye Reagan.
I figured since these girls are pros and openly advertised themselves on SA it would be fair game to mention.Screen names they use on SA would help.

Abcxyz1234
03-14-16, 13:27
Screen names they use on SA would help.I went through my porn star phase a good number of years ago, I doubt if any of them are still on SA. But if you have a girl in mind that you would like to see, use the text search feature. You might get lucky.

Abcxyz1234
03-14-16, 13:48
I curious what is expected and what is the typical arrangement?Read my posts in this thread. There is no such thing as a typical arrangement. You will find girls on SA half your age that want you to treat them like dirty ****** and nothing more, and some that want 20 grand a month to stand next to you at fancy parties, doing nothing more than looking pretty.

TimBones
04-18-16, 11:15
Hi All, in the interest of finding a bisexual playmate for the wife, that I hope to join in on, we've been looking at AF and have been in contact with some gal who is supposedly from Orlando. It seems to be similair to a Nigerian Letter scammer, her English is fractured and I'm suspicious anyway. The text of her last messsage was as follows:

Message 2 when I mentioned that her English was a bit hard to understand:

Haha pardon me sweetie.

It was the dictionary provided sorry about that.

Okay listen,

If you want to meet me.

You must do the dating arrangement for my safety.

So we can schedule our meetups.

Message 1:

If your wife was is so busy, then were on!

Yeah sure, so where do you want to meet me then?

Do you have a legit account?

Because I want you to make a dating arrangement for my safety you can have it at my affiliates you must sign in your account if you already had.

And you can also create a new one for us.

Hope you understand my concerns.

Any thoughts on this weird exchange?

Eye Myt
04-18-16, 12:44
Hi All, in the interest of finding a bisexual playmate for the wife, that I hope to join in on, we've been looking at AF and have been in contact with some gal who is supposedly from Orlando. It seems to be similair to a Nigerian Letter scammer, her English is fractured and I'm suspicious anyway. The text of her last messsage was as follows:

Message 2 when I mentioned that her English was a bit hard to understand:

Haha pardon me sweetie.

It was the dictionary provided sorry about that.

Okay listen,

If you want to meet me.

You must do the dating arrangement for my safety.

So we can schedule our meetups.

Message 1:

If your wife was is so busy, then were on!

Yeah sure, so where do you want to meet me then?

Do you have a legit account?

Because I want you to make a dating arrangement for my safety you can have it at my affiliates you must sign in your account if you already had.

And you can also create a new one for us.

Hope you understand my concerns.

Any thoughts on this weird exchange?With all the money you saved from not tipping poor Mackey!

Abcxyz1234
04-19-16, 15:30
Any thoughts on this weird exchange?I've met more than 1 girl on SA that did not have English as her native language. I wouldn't let that automatically be a red flag.

If any girl wants you to 'prove you are legit' before meeting, move on and let her know that SA isn't like normal dating. For every man there are a dozen pretty young women. If not more.

If you think she is legit but just timid, offer to meet someone public for coffee and feel her out. If she complains about needing something for her time or having it wasted, remind her she is essentially auditioning for a well paying job. You don't get paid for that. You are serious about finiding a playmate and your own time is important, you arent out to waste it.

TimBones
04-20-16, 13:59
With all the money you saved from not tipping poor Mackey!Maybe he should become a Sugar Baby and you could be his Daddy and make sure he gets paid! That's one ugly Sugar Baby!

Fattman
04-23-16, 07:05
Anyone? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a4e26492-70ca-fce9-8da7-d613c84e7cf9.

Curious if anyone has seen her? PM if you wish.

Stay safe and all that.

Fatts.

Abcxyz1234
04-24-16, 20:08
Anyone? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a4e26492-70ca-fce9-8da7-d613c84e7cf9.

Curious if anyone has seen her? PM if you wish.

Stay safe and all that.

Fatts.Her profile says 'fun, laid back, easy going'. My experience was more of high maintenance, GPS, gets pissy if you don't get right down to business. FYI I don't use the xxx for an hour approach on SA, rather try to get to know a girl a bit then suggest a mutually fun activity / short vacation to see if there is chemistry. Some girls treat SA as though they were pros, some treat it as though they are normal girls out looking for a good time / to be taken care of. YMMV.

TimBones
04-30-16, 12:53
I've been trying w / o success to use AF to get a baby to join us in a threesome. AF is populated with scammers that post fake profiles, directing you to use a gmail account to contact them. They'll try to entice you, by telling you they are very close by, perhaps by using Google Earth but at the last minute, they will want you to verify your I'd with some ripoff site. I've engaged some of them, I toy with them for a few email exchanges before lowering the boom, by reporting them to the email abuse folks as well as AF. But I really think AF encourages that behavior, as it would be easy enough to filter out key words that relate to yahoo, gmail et al. Still, I'm sifting through all the chaff and will report what I find. More info to follow.

TimBones
04-30-16, 16:50
Okay, so I thought we had sifted through all the chaff and found a grain of wheat, but no. Felicia from Flint seemed on the up and up and we made arrangements to meet for free, I was going to buy her a drink or if she was a cool girl, dinner. The deal was to participate in a threesome for an hour or so and I'd contribute two and a half to her favorite charity. We head over to meet her at a very public location after confirming via text that she would still be showing. We get a text that says she won't be showing because she got kicked out of her room as she didn't have enough money to pay for another night. We both laughed. My wife cynically said that she expected us to offer to pay and that she would at some indeterminate time in the future she would 'promise' to pay us back with a session. Anyway, I wrote back, good luck with all that, ping me when you land somewhere. We figured she was probably running this scam on a dozen or so guys and one of more are paying her because of her imaginary crisis. I've paid for the site for 1 month and am betting I would not be able to find one legitimate girl in that period. The majority are scam email accounts run by Russian or East European hoods and the rest are local scammers trying to get something for nothing. More information to follow.

John HandCock
04-30-16, 18:45
I've been trying w / o success to use AF to get a baby to join us in a threesome. AF is populated with scammers that post fake profiles, directing you to use a gmail account to contact them. They'll try to entice you, by telling you they are very close by, perhaps by using Google Earth but at the last minute, they will want you to verify your I'd with some ripoff site. I've engaged some of them, I toy with them for a few email exchanges before lowering the boom, by reporting them to the email abuse folks as well as AF. But I really think AF encourages that behavior, as it would be easy enough to filter out key words that relate to yahoo, gmail et al. Still, I'm sifting through all the chaff and will report what I find. More info to follow.Not sure what you consider a sb but a womsn workung from a motel room and quotes an hourly rate is not my definition.

TimBones
04-30-16, 18:56
I've met more than 1 girl on SA that did not have English as her native language. I wouldn't let that automatically be a red flag.

If any girl wants you to 'prove you are legit' before meeting, move on and let her know that SA isn't like normal dating. For every man there are a dozen pretty young women. If not more.

If you think she is legit but just timid, offer to meet someone public for coffee and feel her out. If she complains about needing something for her time or having it wasted, remind her she is essentially auditioning for a well paying job. You don't get paid for that. You are serious about finiding a playmate and your own time is important, you arent out to waste it.No, this is on Arrangement Finders and I'm coming to find out the majority of the ads are scams.

TimBones
04-30-16, 19:03
In my experience maybe 50% of the girls on SA are pro or semi pro, and by that I mean anywhere from the kind of girls that hook up with ny governors or charlie sheen to the sort of girls are in it for the $$ even if they don't treat it as a business. 25% of the girls are on SA because they like a man that will take care of them / spoil them. This is different from the strictly transactional ones mentioned in the first category. The final 25% are simply there because they want to have some naughty fun. The last time I had a membership there was a few months ago and it was the first time I got any emails from girls on BP, it's a fairly new phenomena. To be honest I don't think that there is really much of a need to have a lot of discussion here about SA, because the kind of girls on SA that aren't on BP are likely to be low to VERY low volume, I really do mean it when I say a good number of the girls there are just normal girls looking for something a little different.

The SA forum I mentioned is linked right off of the main page, there is also a SB run website wit ha name of something like 'salt daddies' to shame guys who give the girls a hard time (in their own opinions).

The only other thing I would think to mention I'm a bit hesitant to add as the wrong person might take advantage of this info, so if a mod feels like deleting the following. Go for it. I typically search 18-29. On more than one occasion I've run into underage girls and I FAR from troll SA 24/7. In one case the girl admitted to being underage and I looked her up as she used he full name in her gmail addy. She had been on the news 6 months before for being a missing child after meeting an older guy from the internet. And yet she was still out trolling for older men, wanting to hook up. Profile claimed she was 20 or 21 and she was really 15. So be careful out there. In fl there is zero defense against statutory rape charges. You can have a certified copy of a birth certificate and copies of her dl, if they are fake and she is under age, you are going to the slammer unless you are a cute 18 year old cheerleader who can claim she's being prosecuted for being gay (that girl in south florida a few years back). The more publicity SA and similar websites get the more of a problem stuff like this is going to be IMHO.Well so far 100% of the girls on Arrangement Finders are fakes and scammers. I'm just wondering why you seem to be so enamored with a similiar site, yet have few actual details to share.

TimBones
04-30-16, 19:08
Not sure what you consider a sb but a women workung from a motel room and quotes an hourly rate is not my definition.Well, I'm certainly concerned that our definitions of Sugar Babies differ, but you know what they say about opinions? I'm also pretty sure, based on your post, that our definition of correct English grammar differs as well. I'm insincerely sorry that I did not do the due diligence to send a PI to her house to verify that she was living in a certified Sugar Baby type abode and since I only wanted an hour of her time, that's what I was willing to pay for. Any other comments? And spell check is your friend.

TimBones
04-30-16, 19:49
A year and a half after the last post on here, and SeekingArrangement is still going strong. I've seen a few other mongers post about it in other forums and have been using it on and off for a few years now.

I'd say there's as much talent on there as on Backpage, and a lot of it not completely jaded, drugged, and mechanical. You can run into a few doped-up basket cases, but there are an awful lot of attractive young women working low-paying jobs full time that need a little extra cash to make ends meet. You don't need to be a millionaire, just have your shit together, present yourself proper, treat them like a human and not a cum dumpster, and prosper. I've never been great at mongering as I'm way too paranoid by nature (and hence my low post count), but the quasi-legal nature of sugar and extremely low risk works out damn well for me.

Cost of a month's membership is about a daily special QV to a backpage regular or maybe FS with a SW + tip. For me that's a small price to pay for the introduction to tons of UTR hotties looking to set up an arrangement in an ecosystem where the XX chromosomes outnumber the XYs by 20 to 1.

-Colo.Can't say I agree with any of your post. To me the site is completely full of scammers; some from Russia or Eastern Europe and others are local gals too lazy to even spread their legs when they can cry personal crisis and hope someone swoops in to be their knight in Shining Armor.

FuzzyChest
05-05-16, 17:59
Read through some of the comments going on in here about SA and AF. Just want to throw in my two cents. Arrangement Finders IS a sham. It is owned by same company as Ashley Madison. Remember the big hack they had. Well, also with people's information getting leaked, it was also confirmed that there were in fact, fake profiles being made by employees.

I was on Arrangement Finders for a little over a year. Yes, there are some real females on there, some looking for the monthly allowance, others just looking for some money for their time. A majority of them are not real. I had a couple times where someone I had contacted tell me they are not interested, but as soon as my membership expired, they were contacting me, wanting to hookup. Hell I upped my membership and asked one of them what gives, and she replied it was not her, she never sent that.

As for Seeking Arrangement, it has been a really good site for me. I have only had two girls waste my time and one of them has already been talked about on here. Two others we met, but just did not mesh, no loss to my wallet. I find if they have their expectation set to practical, they are usually looking for a monthly allowance. Honestly, out of all the sites I have been on, plus other endeavors where I meet females, SA has been the best place to find a good fuck buddy.

Rocco99
05-06-16, 08:52
Guys,

Wanted to report that I tried SA about 45 days ago. Met up with one in a hotel. Great experience. What I loved was this was just a regular girl and I didn't have to invest much time in the relationship. We met once at a Starbucks. Set up the next meet. Booked a really nice hotel in Rocky Point and spent a few hours togather. I bought some nice wine. I myself am a beer drinker. Great dream. In my dream started of with LFK. Moved to DFK. BBBJ. BBFS and then I got paranoid so on came the cover and finished off. Got two more shots on goal. Didn't think I had it in me. Great experience. We decided to meet again in a week. I couldn't make the schedule so a couple of weeks later she went silent. Am back on the site looking for more. Damage $$. 5 + $$ for room.

Rocco99
05-06-16, 14:19
Guys,

Any report on this one? If not it is probably going to be TOFTT.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/013b06ce-6f8f-72ff-60f6-62fc9033e4da

Rocco.

FuzzyChest
05-09-16, 00:25
Guys,

Any report on this one? If not it is probably going to be TOFTT.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/013b06ce-6f8f-72ff-60f6-62fc9033e4da

Rocco.I wrote her three months ago. She read my message but never replied.

TimBones
05-22-16, 11:12
I got a month long paid membership on Arrangement Finders and can second this writer's opinion that the vast majority of the ads are scams. I met probably three women who might have been legit. A side note is there are some serious scammers on the site. You can tell because they will post pictures of hot girls with gmail email addresses. Once you contact them outside the site, they send you a link to an outside Identity Verification site, where for twenty dollars you can verify your identity. I had fun messing with these "girls" for a while and even got one, who I assume was actually a dude to admit he was a scammer. He actually claimed he got rich off these and other scams. Avoid Arrangements Finders at all costs.

Read through some of the comments going on in here about SA and AF. Just want to throw in my two cents. Arrangement Finders IS a sham. It is owned by same company as Ashley Madison. Remember the big hack they had. Well, also with people's information getting leaked, it was also confirmed that there were in fact, fake profiles being made by employees.

I was on Arrangement Finders for a little over a year. Yes, there are some real females on there, some looking for the monthly allowance, others just looking for some money for their time. A majority of them are not real. I had a couple times where someone I had contacted tell me they are not interested, but as soon as my membership expired, they were contacting me, wanting to hookup. Hell I upped my membership and asked one of them what gives, and she replied it was not her, she never sent that.

As for Seeking Arrangement, it has been a really good site for me. I have only had two girls waste my time and one of them has already been talked about on here. Two others we met, but just did not mesh, no loss to my wallet. I find if they have their expectation set to practical, they are usually looking for a monthly allowance. Honestly, out of all the sites I have been on, plus other endeavors where I meet females, SA has been the best place to find a good fuck buddy.

Nrb Man
05-22-16, 12:01
Hi,

I signed up for SA SeekingArrangement.com free membership & browsed. My page says I may add photo to message without payment. Have most of you paid & added photo? I really have no photos & do not know if I want to add one. What does a paid plan do that an unpaid photoed will not?

Thanks,

Jack.

TimBones
05-23-16, 15:53
Hi,

I signed up for SA SeekingArrangement.com free membership & browsed. My page says I may add photo to message without payment. Have most of you paid & added photo? I really have no photos & do not know if I want to add one. What does a paid plan do that an unpaid photoed will not?

Thanks,

Jack.I paid for a month and it seems to be worth it as I'm getting a lot of messages that seem like they may lead somewhere. Use the computer to take your photo or phone.

TimBones
05-23-16, 16:04
Yeah, it seems like Seeking Arrangments is the real deal. I've got ongoing conversations with what seem to be legit gals so far. I'm filtering out all the ones who want high money and we'll see where it leads.

Abcxyz1234
05-23-16, 16:43
Well so far 100% of the girls on Arrangement Finders are fakes and scammers. I'm just wondering why you seem to be so enamored with a similiar site, yet have few actual details to share.Because SA *isn't* full of scammers, as you will see confirmed by many other posters. It might be a similar site, but that doesn't mean anything at all. I have few details to share beyond general tips and pointers, because they girls I'm looking for arent looking for high volume. There are HUNDREDS of new girls on SA every day. It won't be hard for anyone to find their own. : thumbs:

TimBones
05-27-16, 10:27
Because SA *isn't* full of scammers, as you will see confirmed by many other posters. It might be a similar site, but that doesn't mean anything at all. I have few details to share beyond general tips and pointers, because they girls I'm looking for arent looking for high volume. There are HUNDREDS of new girls on SA every day. It won't be hard for anyone to find their own. : thumbs:Yeah, I was talking about a totally different site, so it's hard to see what your point is, other than being argumentative. If I'm missing something let me know, but I commented about Arrangement Finders, a site that I have found to be full of scammers and Seeking Arrangements, which I found to be a little bit less full of scammers. It's like I said, all Ford trucks suck and you said, But I like my Chevy pick-up.

TimBones
05-27-16, 10:34
So, we did meet with one young lady from SA and she seemed to be on the up and up and nice. There are a decent amount of bisexual or bicurious gals on the site and this fits our needs quite well. The site is head and shoulders above Arrangement Finders (AF) in terms of their due diligence in signing up actual women, instead of fat Russian guys sitting in a trailer somewhere pretending to be women. There are some scammers on SA, but it takes the form mostly, (I think) of gay or gender confused boys trying to lure you into dirty texting them. The way to avoid this is just to insist on getting her digits and speak to her on the phone and then follow up with an in-person meeting, which you should not pay for. More information to follow.

Abcxyz1234
05-27-16, 11:51
Yeah, I was talking about a totally different site, so it's hard to see what your point is, other than being argumentative. If I'm missing something let me know, but I commented about Arrangement Finders, a site that I have found to be full of scammers and Seeking Arrangements, which I found to be a little bit less full of scammers. It's like I said, all Ford trucks suck and you said, But I like my Chevy pick-up.I don't know what I can say differently.

It's not just me. MANY, if not ALL men who have had experiences with SA will tell you they are legit. That is exactly what you will see if you read through this thread, or any of the other sugar baby threads in other cities. It's not just a matter of personal preference. SA was the first sb site to make it big, and they have a large base of real women in their membership. Other websites tried to copy their model, but in the experience of most who have tried them (your experience included! These other sites are far inferior. You seem to have singled me out, demanding specifics for some reason. I don't care to offer specifics. Only general tips and pointers. If you have a problem with that then feel free to ignore my posts on the subject, but if you do your homework you will see that my position on SA is corroborated many, many, many times over.

TimBones
05-27-16, 17:48
As I said, I was writing about a different website than the one you are talking about. I really don't know what I could say differently either. As far singling you out goes, I'm feeling you might have a persecution complex.

I don't know what I can say differently.

It's not just me. MANY, if not ALL men who have had experiences with SA will tell you they are legit. That is exactly what you will see if you read through this thread, or any of the other sugar baby threads in other cities. It's not just a matter of personal preference. SA was the first sb site to make it big, and they have a large base of real women in their membership. Other websites tried to copy their model, but in the experience of most who have tried them (your experience included! These other sites are far inferior. You seem to have singled me out, demanding specifics for some reason. I don't care to offer specifics. Only general tips and pointers. If you have a problem with that then feel free to ignore my posts on the subject, but if you do your homework you will see that my position on SA is corroborated many, many, many times over.

Flbuckeye
05-27-16, 18:38
As you can see I have made previous attempts to suggest info sharing. Do I Have many posts here? NO. But that is by design and for privacy sake. Bottom Line- SA is a gold mine. All others are waste of time. I have back channeled with a few on here. And the rewards are plentiful.

I don't know what I can say differently.

Abcxyz1234
05-30-16, 16:36
As you can see I have made previous attempts to suggest info sharing. Do I Have many posts here? NO. But that is by design and for privacy sake. Bottom Line- SA is a gold mine. All others are waste of time. I have back channeled with a few on here. And the rewards are plentiful.Oh, I understand.

For what it's worth I have no specific information to share based upon the kind of girl that I am looking for on SA, not because I'm otherwise greedy with the info, especially not because a poster might not have 'paid their dues' I hate that BS. This place is for the free sharing of info to help a brother out, not for trading info. That's why I have given as many general tips and pointers as I could in this thread, as it's what I CAN share.

And yes, SA is a gold mine.

XiMan
05-31-16, 06:51
So I joined SA after reading couple of reviews in here, I would say it is definitely a gold mine. You will go insane and just keep talking to girls LOL, I haven't got lucky yet though. I joined SA because I read some people said they save money over BP and so on. I met a couple of girls but as I said never got lucky yet, I had 2 girls cash and dash. Many girls in SA asks for ridiculous amount of money, most of them will ask for $$ $$ . 50 or more. Definitely the girls over there are super hot and probably some of them worth that amount of money. Will keep trying until I get something LOL. Best part I would say you won't find many addict over there like BP. Just regular girls

Flbuckeye
05-31-16, 10:31
In the sake of being transparent I will share 3 names that are legit and that I have met over the last 2 months. Very reasonable each one was. And a lot of fun. YMMV though. As you can see I prefer the black, mixed, and latinas. To each their own (but I don't discriminate against any other races--sometimes you see one that you JUST HAVE TO HAVE).

Milithebeauty.

Somelovexoxo.

Lamia.

Happy Hunting!

So I joined SA after reading couple of reviews in here, I would say it is definitely a gold mine. You will go insane and just keep talking to girls LOL, I haven't got lucky yet though. I joined SA because I read some people said they save money over BP and so on. I met a couple of girls but as I said never got lucky yet, I had 2 girls cash and dash. Many girls in SA asks for ridiculous amount of money, most of them will ask for $$ $$ . 50 or more. Definitely the girls over there are super hot and probably some of them worth that amount of money. Will keep trying until I get something LOL. Best part I would say you won't find many addict over there like BP. Just regular girls

Abcxyz1234
06-01-16, 17:08
Many girls in SA asks for ridiculous amount of money, most of them will ask for $$ $$ . 50 or more. Definitely the girls over there are super hot and probably some of them worth that amount of money. One thing worth pointing out, the majority of girls on SA are not the 'hour date' type, although some definitely are. So if they do ask for higher amounts, it likely will be for a night out, or even an overnight. In that regard you can easily get a much better bang for your buck over BP girls, but if you are only looking for a quick visit, SA probably isn't your best bet for value.

EdenSparko
06-01-16, 21:36
So I have a few conversations going with some SB's on SA. If anyone has any info it would be appreciated. Will share back in kind if I can.

Pretti Rehd.

Mackenzie.

Tia.

Stephanie999.

Youngmadi.

FunToBeWith20.

EdenSparko
06-01-16, 21:48
Luck guy! I tried to get with Somelovexoxo but she just stopped returning my text messages. Oh well. She looks amazing though!

In the sake of being transparent I will share 3 names that are legit and that I have met over the last 2 months. Very reasonable each one was. And a lot of fun. YMMV though. As you can see I prefer the black, mixed, and latinas. To each their own (but I don't discriminate against any other races--sometimes you see one that you JUST HAVE TO HAVE).

Milithebeauty.

Somelovexoxo.

Lamia.

Happy Hunting!

Flbuckeye
06-02-16, 13:06
She is a bit flaky and will go ghost at times. Just keep trying. Also, Gennesiss is fun too.

Luck guy! I tried to get with Somelovexoxo but she just stopped returning my text messages. Oh well. She looks amazing though!

EdenSparko
06-06-16, 21:17
Thanks! I finally got a text back!

She is a bit flaky and will go ghost at times. Just keep trying. Also, Gennesiss is fun too.

EdenSparko
06-06-16, 21:18
Clk50 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Trying to send you a reply.

Clk50
06-07-16, 11:19
Thanks. I have cleared them.

Clk50 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Trying to send you a reply.

Member #5380
06-11-16, 12:29
Anybody met up with Chandela?

She has an enticing pic and sent me some others- looks TGTBT.

Willing to do P to P.

Please PM me if you know her!

OldMan
06-22-16, 05:09
Decided to get back on SA for another try. Does anyone have any info on Barbie Girl25. Sure looks hot. She seems eager, maybe to much?

BobNewHart
06-22-16, 14:23
Decided to get back on SA for another try. Does anyone have any info on Barbie Girl25. Sure looks hot. She seems eager, maybe to much?LONG TIME LURKER. First time posting. Met with Barbie about 6 weeks ago. My experience was she seemed completely out of it and a bit dense. Very muscular arms and shoulders but overall the body was nice. Met for dinner and drinks then back to my place. Very mechanical, no real connection. Not very "fresh" downstairs if you know what I mean. I would not and have not repeated.

OldMan
06-23-16, 06:20
LONG TIME LURKER. First time posting. Met with Barbie about 6 weeks ago. My experience was she seemed completely out of it and a bit dense. Very muscular arms and shoulders but overall the body was nice. Met for dinner and drinks then back to my place. Very mechanical, no real connection. Not very "fresh" downstairs if you know what I mean. I would not and have not repeated.Thanks very much for the info. I guess my imagination was running wild. Relooking at that pic, I can see how she might be kinda husky. For the amount she is asking, not into smells. I guess I will have to keep looking. Thanks again.

ArthurTpa
07-22-16, 14:26
I would post this in Tampa (that's where lady is) but since you have the forum open already. Have a UTR thick black girl that has decided she would rather do the sugar baby thing than do a BP ad. Would someone suggest either SeekingA or ArrangementFinders for her ad? I will help her with ad so PM me. She needs help with rent and bills ASAP so let me know.

Coozie
07-27-16, 14:37
Since this site is about 90 plus percent UTRs, it won't hurt to share some intel.

AShlEYBAbYGiRl26 - 200 and that is way too much. Pics are 3-4 years old and she belongs on backpage for about 120.

FLGirl36 - wants 300, private pics are all nudes. Didn't pursue further after that initial amount. Probably can be negotiated down.

Jessie Sweets. Wants 500. Didn't bother negotiating.

Amanda in Apopka. Wanted 400. Negotiated a bunch and she wouldn't budge. Too bad because she is hot.

BeautifulDreams in Sarasota. Wanted 250, met and she is a time waster and a thief. I caught on to her crap and bailed.

HoneyCole - 250. Never followed up after couldn't work out a time to meet.

Tampagirl. Texts daily, is real aggressive about coming over. Finally asked how much. She wanted 450 and freaked when I told her no more than 150.

FrenchVanilla - 150, had a nice time with her the first time. Second time, her "ex-boyfriend" some black dude came crashing through front door a minute after I got there.

Sizorio in Orlando - 200. Lot of fun. Barely speaks english had to use google translate on my phone to communicate with her.

Soulful20 - pics at least 10 years old. Banged her for free after spending 60 bucks getting both of us drunk.

Jodie. Wanted 3 thousand a month. Didn't bother.

Niikkiixoxo. Wanted 1,000. I countered with 250. That was the end of that.

RockinHard
07-28-16, 19:21
Finally this was the kind of reviews I had asked for like a year ago! I was quickly dissuaded. Thank you Coozie for the informative report and sharing your investigation I appreciate your work

Since this site is about 90 plus percent UTRs, it won't hurt to share some intel.

AShlEYBAbYGiRl26 - 200 and that is way too much. Pics are 3-4 years old and she belongs on backpage for about 120.

FLGirl36 - wants 300, private pics are all nudes. Didn't pursue further after that initial amount. Probably can be negotiated down.

Amanda in Apopka. Wanted 400. Negotiated a bunch and she wouldn't budge. Too bad because she is hot.

BeautifulDreams in Sarasota. Wanted 250, met and she is a time waster and a thief. I caught on to her crap and bailed.

Tampagirl. Texts daily, is real aggressive about coming over. Finally asked how much. She wanted 450 and freaked when I told her no more than 150.

FrenchVanilla - 150, had a nice time with her the first time. Second time, her "ex-boyfriend" some black dude came crashing through front door a minute after I got there.

Sizorio in Orlando - 200. Lot of fun. Barely speaks english had to use google translate on my phone to communicate with her.

Soulful20 - pics at least 10 years old. Banged her for free after spending 60 bucks getting both of us drunk.

Niikkiixoxo. Wanted 1,000. I countered with 250. That was the end of that..

Coozie
07-29-16, 17:38
Found An Aggressive 24 yr old UTR in Largo for 200 ish. She was blowing up my phone for a couple of days but I had better options. Seniors pm me for info. This is recent so I don't want her being able to trace it back to me if someone here goes White Knight like they have over on the Orlando SB thread.

Rocco99
07-29-16, 18:13
Couple of reports. Need to get this going. Seen a few.

Nicolee_xoxo: Saw her a couple of times. Once for a car date and then booked a room in a nice hotel. Lot of fun but seemed disinterested after the first time. L like to go MSOG for the amount I spent. $$ for her and $. 3 for the room. She is good looking. Now has gone silent.

Jadeeeeee: negotiated $$. 5 but did not have a place. Wanted me to arrange for her and her friend. Told her I was not interested in her friend. Didn't go anywhere from there.

Layla322 Love: did a few car dates with her including one BBBJ in a public restroom in a park. She is good at what she does. Damage. 8.

Lina1981: She loves sex. Just didn't have chemistry. Saw her once and then stopped. Damage. 75.

OldMan
07-29-16, 18:47
Found An Aggressive 24 yr old UTR in Largo for 200 ish. She was blowing up my phone for a couple of days but I had better options. Seniors pm me for info. This is recent so I don't want her being able to trace it back to me if someone here goes White Knight like they have over on the Orlando SB thread.Newbie here, what is "White Knight" with these chicks? Very glad someone actually gave brief info on some of these girls. It's great to know something when contacting some of these SB's. Just never have any idea what's on their mind. Not currently on an active membership because I just don't do very well on it. But for what it's worth.

LittleBlondeCutie2, Don't think she's really into money. Just has needs, but got to get to know her, I never did, too large but very nice.

MissPris $, after extensive communication, she stood me up at the last minute.

Rickielee, after endless text, she went silent.

Xxsunkissedlovexx, wanted 2 M / month. Never went for it.

Sorry not much to go on, some that I screwed are no longer there. Just wanted to try and keep the info going.

Coozie
07-29-16, 19:01
Newbie here, what is "White Knight" with these chicks?You can read about it over on Orlando SB thread about a month ago. Some dumb azzes are telling the girls about this forum and telling them that "I heard you will do stuff for such and such amount. ".

John HandCock
07-29-16, 19:50
You can read about it over on Orlando SB thread about a month ago. Some dumb azzes are telling the girls about this forum and telling them that "I heard you will do stuff for such and such amount. ".Thats what happens when you review these girls like escorts. If they are true sb's then a link to profile and general description of what they ask for arrangement and pics are current is acceptable. Never review them like an escort.

With that said if they are pros or utr review them in the escort section because they aren't sb's.

OldMan
07-30-16, 04:58
Thats what happens when you review these girls like escorts. If they are true sb's then a link to profile and general description of what they ask for arrangement and pics are current is acceptable. Never review them like an escort.

With that said if they are pros or utr review them in the escort section because they aren't sb's.In my beginning I made the mistake of posting pics and links from an SA gal, and Backpage mongers were all over it, wanting contact info. Completely contradictory to the reason they are on THAT site. If one is a member on SA then there is really no need for more than their SA name for identification. As I have said before, in some cities it is a complete NoNo to discuss ANYTHING about a specific girl on that site. Some cities put it ALL out there in writing. To me, one forum is worthless and the other totally invades their privacy. I see nothing wrong with the way Coozie put it out there. Just a SA name to keep others away, and just enough info about what a specific girl is looking for and whether or not they are within ones own financial limits and worth pursuing. Middle grounds, maybe that's the best way to fish? After that we do have PM. Just trying to barter one girl for another doesn't seem to be getting this forum anywhere.

Coozie
07-30-16, 08:28
Thats what happens when you review these girls like escorts. If they are true sb's then a link to profile and general description of what they ask for arrangement and pics are current is acceptable. Never review them like an escort.

With that said if they are pros or utr review them in the escort section because they aren't sb's.Uh, no. Even if they are UTRs, they are in almost all cases vastly different than BP girls. On BP, they take all calls, like Domino's does for pizza. Even with UTRs, you have to gain their trust, build some rapport, game them to some extent. As for girls who are closer to true SBs, they probably will receive far less mention here. I have a few who I am working who fall much closer to SB and if they are UTR they are very selective and low volume in guys. I am a lot less likely to mention them here and especially while I am actively working them.

OldMan
07-30-16, 08:45
I have a few who I am working who fall much closer to SB and if they are UTR they are very selective and low volume in guys. I am a lot less likely to mention them here and especially while I am actively working them.It's certainly understandable that no one is going to display a girl they are working with, but after one is finished with them or one is out of someone's price range, it would be helpful to find out about which one's that are more legit. Even on SA you never know when it is a scam or even may be robbed. Thanks for what you did post. Maybe others can follow and this thread could start to become useful.

Coozie
07-30-16, 15:49
Lina1981: She loves sex. Just didn't have chemistry. Saw her once and then stopped. Damage. 75.I looked her up yesterday after reading your post. She obviously saw that I viewed her profile and messaged me and shared her private photos which contain nudes. I bet she gets a bump in business from lurkers reading this thread.

CapnSweatpants
08-02-16, 10:55
This one is on BP:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/378da1b1-ebf9-5a57-88fb-2172b7062e12

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/red-heads-have-all-the-fun/20983879

Colonoscopy
08-04-16, 22:57
Couple of reports. Need to get this going. Seen a few.

Nicolee_xoxo: Saw her a couple of times. Once for a car date and then booked a room in a nice hotel. Lot of fun but seemed disinterested after the first time. L like to go MSOG for the amount I spent. $$ for her and $. 3 for the room. She is good looking. Now has gone silent.
Back when my membership with SA was still active, I made contact with her. After 2 days of texting and receiving one-word or nearly unintelligible responses, I gave up. Glad to see someone got farther than I did. Young girls be flaky.

Coozie
08-05-16, 12:21
These girls are so much like strippers, even the ones who are lower volume UTRs and partial-SBs. Yesterday and today I get text and messages on SA from a bunch of young cuties, most of whom had been silent for the past 3 weeks or so. Beginning of the month, need rent money. Didn't say this but I can read a calendar.

Clftn
08-13-16, 03:33

Niikkiixoxo. Wanted 1,000. I countered with 250. That was the end of that.Thanks for the info Coozie. Are the roses you mentioned per month? Per hour? I take it they're mostly from SA, perhaps WYP.

Coozie
08-13-16, 17:13
Thanks for the info Coozie. Are the roses you mentioned per month? Per hour? I take it they're mostly from SA, perhaps WYP.These are all per meeting and all from SA. I have to make another post with latest crop of girls.

Rocco99
08-31-16, 09:08
Struck out on the last subscription. Didn't want to see some of the BP girls one there. Am contemplating if I should renew. Anybody else have better luck?

Rocco.

Coozie
08-31-16, 17:13
Struck out on the last subscription. Didn't want to see some of the BP girls one there. Am contemplating if I should renew. Anybody else have better luck?

Rocco.I have. It takes a lot of persistence. Like someone said on the Orlando board, SA can be like a 2nd job. It is that time consuming. I am 4 days from renewal and will do another month. I let it lapse a month ago for 3 or 4 days and couldn't stay away.

Rocco99
09-01-16, 11:46
I have. It takes a lot of persistence. Like someone said on the Orlando board, SA can be like a 2nd job. It is that time consuming. I am 4 days from renewal and will do another month. I let it lapse a month ago for 3 or 4 days and couldn't stay away.I guess. But isn't the whole point of the site to get an arrangement. If I had the time to invest into a relationship, why would I be using that site. I hope most of the girls there realize that it is an arrangement and not looking for soulmates.

Rocco.

Wolf66
09-03-16, 20:14
LONG TIME LURKER. First time posting. Met with Barbie about 6 weeks ago. My experience was she seemed completely out of it and a bit dense. Very muscular arms and shoulders but overall the body was nice. Met for dinner and drinks then back to my place. Very mechanical, no real connection. Not very "fresh" downstairs if you know what I mean. I would not and have not repeated.I had dinner with her and was thinking of seeing her again, I like her look. What did she want for FS? (don't want to offer too much. LOL).

Wolf66
09-04-16, 10:41
I had dinner with her and was thinking of seeing her again, I like her look. What did she want for FS? (don't want to offer too much. LOL).PM is fine.

Wolf66
09-12-16, 21:28
www.sugardaddie.com

Price so / so at $40 for 1 month. Lots of girls but very slow or no response. Out of about 40 girls I got responses from I only met 1. Another 100+ never responded. But she the one who did is a bikini fitness model with low $ expectations and has been on a few vacations with me. And comes over about once a week, so the site did work out for me I suppose.

www.sugardaddyforme.com/

About $30 a month, + $15 so non-members can contact you. Again, low response + too many out of state girls and a few Russian chicks contacting me. Did meet a local, cute, $200 a visit. So kinda worth it.

www.secretbenefits.com/dashboard

I sort of like their pricing, not by the month but you buy credits, 200 for $89, cost 10 to open a new mail, then its free after that to talk to the girl. Pretty good response rate, met 5 girls including a smoking hot 19 yo, but she likes $400. Kinda worth it though. LOL.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/

1 month, $70 but worth it, lots of response (really too much, I sent out a bunch of mails thinking it'd be like sugardaddie.com but got responses from about 50-60%. Have had several dates a week off the site and will be the one I renew.

So what other sites are recommended. ?

Wolf66
09-14-16, 16:13
Katie from SA (seeking arrangements).

Probably about 20/30 lbs heavier then her pictures would indicate, guess the pics to be about 5 years old.

MylanMali from SA.

About 20/30 lbs more, mostly in the stomach area, wants too much $, fun girl though, might repeat at a lower rate- pics several years old.

Audrey from SA.

About 20/30 lbs more then pic, guess pic to 5 years old. Sweet girl, just went out to eat with her so far. No idea on $ Had high hopes too, looks like Denise Richards in her pics. Will try again maybe.

Coozie
09-15-16, 08:37
Katie from SA (seeking arrangements).

Probably about 20/30 lbs heavier then her pictures would indicate, guess the pics to be about 5 years old.

MylanMali from SA.

About 20/30 lbs more, mostly in the stomach area, wants too much $, fun girl though, might repeat at a lower rate- pics several years old.

Audrey from SA.

About 20/30 lbs more then pic, guess pic to 5 years old. Sweet girl, just went out to eat with her so far. No idea on $ Had high hopes too, looks like Denise Richards in her pics. Will try again maybe.I have some experience with two of these girls. Katie, twice, went on texting sprees for several days where she would text me at all hours to meet up right now or for her to come over to my house right now. I never met her because she came across too much like a backpage girl. Audrey I saw several times. She is a blast. Highly recommend. 200-250 should be good. I only stopped seeing her because she is kind of ditzy and can't carry on a conversation as well as I would like and I got a sense that she was turning into a high volume utr. I may give her a call and start seeing her again because she was always fun and there is way less bs with her compared to other girls. Accurate comment on her pics. Still looks good but not as nice as pics.

Coozie
09-15-16, 11:46
Backpage girl. From what I remember reading she had good reviews here and was near downtown St Pete.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/29674f7f-b3c3-31d6-9ffe-b6c7c833c2a3

Clftn
09-21-16, 00:09
www.sugardaddie.com

Price so / so at $40 for 1 month. Lots of girls but very slow or no response. Out of about 40 girls I got responses from I only met 1. Another 100+ never responded. But she the one who did is a bikini fitness model with low $ expectations and has been on a few vacations with me. And comes over about once a week, so the site did work out for me I suppose.

www.sugardaddyforme.com/

About $30 a month, + $15 so non-members can contact you. Again, low response + too many out of state girls and a few Russian chicks contacting me. Did meet a local, cute, $200 a visit. So kinda worth it.

www.secretbenefits.com/dashboard

I sort of like their pricing, not by the month but you buy credits, 200 for $89, cost 10 to open a new mail, then its free after that to talk to the girl. Pretty good response rate, met 5 girls including a smoking hot 19 yo, but she likes $400. Kinda worth it though. LOL.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/

1 month, $70 but worth it, lots of response (really too much, I sent out a bunch of mails thinking it'd be like sugardaddie.com but got responses from about 50-60%. Have had several dates a week off the site and will be the one I renew.

So what other sites are recommended. ?whatsyourprice.com, similar to secret benefits. $50 for 100 creds startin. You can negotiate bids on dates.

Wolf66
09-23-16, 17:27
Allisonf from SA.

Using old photos from when she was a WingHouse girl.

Doubt she is 18 and currently weighs 200 lbs according to her. Still kinda cute in person from the neck up.

Member #5380
09-27-16, 17:54
Anybody had any experience with this Cuban treat?

Wolf66
09-27-16, 18:09
Anybody had any experience with this Cuban treat?I've messaged back and forth.

The pics seems TGTBT but might be her.

She seems less SB and more incall though.

She said she's in Tampa, wanted $500 to come see her, I said $300, she said 4, I said I'll think about it.

Member #5380
09-27-16, 22:05
I've messaged back and forth.

The pics seems TGTBT but might be her.

She seems less SB and more incall though.

She said she's in Tampa, wanted $500 to come see her, I said $300, she said 4, I said I'll think about it.I have her agreeing to 300, found her on FB a while back and other pics suggest she is real. Its a 2 hr drive for me- so trying to investigate a little first! If I pull the trigger I'll post the results!

Coozie
09-29-16, 11:03
Anybody get anywhere with SunshineBaby 1201? Nice girl but I haven't been able to meet up with her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1c1f8f4e-c5c8-cae7-1a91-e0327a70a9ef

RandomG
09-29-16, 13:43
Coozie your mailbox is full.

Mosbo333
10-27-16, 08:48
Hey all, from Orlando. Anyone have info on Jessie2015? Going back and forth with her a bit, but seems a bit too good to be true.

OldMan
10-31-16, 11:23
Does anybody have any info to share on one of these. I got sucked back on the site and they all want to meet at once. That could be a lot of fun if I had the money.

Sparkle Bunny https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/78446632-fcb4-8ab7-5655-e952aa3ed6ed.

Brookeryder813 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ef5b20e8-499a-4378-9d54-214b1c702252.

Julia https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c4248681-a806-8780-f295-006eb572b61c.

Coozie
10-31-16, 11:35
Hey all, from Orlando. Anyone have info on Jessie2015? Going back and forth with her a bit, but seems a bit too good to be true.I had a several message exchange, over a few hours, with her while I was out of town and then never heard back from her. Nothing I noticed that made me think she wasn't real.

OldMan
10-31-16, 18:49
Does anybody have any info to share on one of these. I got sucked back on the site and they all want to meet at once. That could be a lot of fun if I had the money.

Sparkle Bunny https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/78446632-fcb4-8ab7-5655-e952aa3ed6ed.

Brookeryder813 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ef5b20e8-499a-4378-9d54-214b1c702252.

Julia https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c4248681-a806-8780-f295-006eb572b61c.PLEASE, I have a date with all three tomorrow. Someone please tell me if they know of one I should cancel. I'm an old man. This might kill me.

John HandCock
10-31-16, 19:40
PLEASE, I have a date with all three tomorrow. Someone please tell me if they know of one I should cancel. I'm an old man. This might kill me.Just die with a smile on your face.

OldMan
11-03-16, 17:41

Julia https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c4248681-a806-8780-f295-006eb572b61c.I guess this thread is dead or maybe nobody just wants to help ME.

To all that is concerned, I strongly suggest that anyone STAY AWAY from Julia.

Wolf66
11-03-16, 19:16
I guess this thread is dead or maybe nobody just wants to help ME.

To all that is concerned, I strongly suggest that anyone STAY AWAY from Julia.Been talking to Sparkle but haven't seen her yet.

What was the issue with Julia?

OldMan
11-04-16, 05:42
Been talking to Sparkle but haven't seen her yet.

What was the issue with Julia?I guess there are people still monitoring this thread. No need to answer many PM's. For the safety of all, here you go. I will say that I thought I was fairly good at weeding out the one's that just want to meet, collect money and run. After a couple of drinks she demanded money right here, right now. When I said money comes at my place, she became irate. I was signing the check and she tried to grab my credit card. After just finishing partying and drinking with Sparkle for many hours, ("I" had now been drinking for 9 hours), thank god I still had enough wits to keep her from getting it. She informed me her "PIMP" would be following me and meeting me in the parking lot. Luckily at the last minute, because I was so late, I had her meet me at my hotel for drinks. She didn't know I was staying there. She went one way, I went around the corner to the elevator and to my room. At that time I already had many text. Threats that she had all my personal info, my wife would be informed and her "PIMP" would be in touch soon. Better be careful, it's very hard to eliminate the women that expect lots of money just to "meet".

BrookGuard
11-04-16, 17:27
I understand the need to be discreet, but the lack of reviews means no accountability for the girls and nearly every girl you contact is in the TOFTT area. When I'm looking to spend 200-400 on a girl I'd rather see a well reviewed "pro" with a track record and a reputation to be concerned about. From reading many posts on this thread it seems like an awful lot of these girls use old pics, want the sugar for nothing, or are just plain rip offs. From reading many SB profiles there's way too many girls who think it's "Treat Me Like A Princess, But Nothing Physical", or "Fulfill My Personal Wishlist". Many of the girls seem to have fantasyland expectations.

Bottom line. I looked into sugaring but the low success rate, high number of GPS girls, and lack of much solid info on the girls just doesn't make sense for me.

Wolf66
11-04-16, 17:44
....... After just finishing partying and drinking with Sparkle for many hours, ("I" had now been drinking for 9 hours)......Was Sparkle fun?

(pm me if you want).

John HandCock
11-04-16, 18:12
I understand the need to be discreet, but the lack of reviews means no accountability for the girls and nearly every girl you contact is in the TOFTT area. When I'm looking to spend 200-400 on a girl I'd rather see a well reviewed "pro" with a track record and a reputation to be concerned about. From reading many posts on this thread it seems like an awful lot of these girls use old pics, want the sugar for nothing, or are just plain rip offs. From reading many SB profiles there's way too many girls who think it's "Treat Me Like A Princess, But Nothing Physical", or "Fulfill My Personal Wishlist". Many of the girls seem to have fantasyland expectations.

Bottom line. I looked into sugaring but the low success rate, high number of GPS girls, and lack of much solid info on the girls just doesn't make sense for me.Well done on recognizing that. Lots of guys don't and are unhappy with the results and just want to cry a river about it. If it doesn't work then go back to what did for ya.

OldMan
11-04-16, 19:11

Bottom line. I looked into sugaring but the low success rate, high number of GPS girls, and lack of much solid info on the girls just doesn't make sense for me.Excuse me, I'm drunk, glad to be alive. Brook, I fully understand your position. I agree with everything you say, but as they say in Vegas, the higher the risk the higher the reward. Believe me, at this age, and in my situation, to take a risk could be fatal. We're all idiots, but we have one thing in common, PUSSY. I've been doing this since probably most on here were born. From street walkers on Nebraska to strippers from Tanga Lounge to looking up agencies in the phone book. They are all wrong, but we all look in different ways. There can be great rewards from this site, you just have to weed through, just like any other method. That's why I wish there was more info shared on this site?

OldMan
11-04-16, 19:16
Was Sparkle fun?

(pm me if you want).Sparkle was a lot of fun, but unless you have a boatload of money (which I don't) forget it.

Wolf66
11-20-16, 16:44
Well if you haven't contacted them I can tell you what they told me:

Little Peaches.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-93c4829fa964

Told me $1000-$1200 for a date. LOL.

DaintyDoll30913.

19 • Female • Saint Pete Beach, Florida, United States.

Gorgeous. Blonde. Tan. Thin and fit.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-e3de896fa483

Said $200 for dinner-$500 for more. Pretty hot though.

OldMan
11-29-16, 13:51
Anybody have any experience with either of these two. Supposed to see them both but a little leery of both of them.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d4f1bac8-2147-d031-c0bc-fdd5c77d7b66

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/41a7688f-4cfb-4306-8e0c-ea571b97048c

DomPerron
11-30-16, 12:31
Anybody have any experience with either of these twoI have seen neither, but the second girl, Lucy1020, posts on Backpage as Vayda:

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nerdy-white-girl-pierced/22252761

Reviews have been posted about Vayda, and if I recall correctly, they're positive.

Wolf66
11-30-16, 15:57
Anybody have any experience with either of these two. Supposed to see them both but a little leery of both of them.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d4f1bac8-2147-d031-c0bc-fdd5c77d7b66

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/41a7688f-4cfb-4306-8e0c-ea571b97048cNo on Lucy.

Yes on HotCarl. Who has had more then one ad and user name on SA. She's a little more out of shape then her pics and was $300, sushi then back to my place. Not super fun in bed but does have a real nice rack.

OldMan
12-01-16, 06:37
No on Lucy.

Yes on HotCarl. Who has had more then one ad and user name on SA. She's a little more out of shape then her pics and was $300, sushi then back to my place. Not super fun in bed but does have a real nice rack.

I have seen neither, but the second girl, Lucy1020, posts on Backpage as Vayda:

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nerdy-white-girl-pierced/22252761

Reviews have been posted about Vayda, and if I recall correctly, they're positive.Thanks to both of you for the response. Sometimes these girls can seem just as dangerous as Backpage girls. At least I know I probably won't get mugged, which is my biggest concern. I can't believe I missed Lucy on Backpage, she sure seemed more innocent than that. I'm back off the site for now, 1 month at a time is all I can take. It's so time consuming, I have to get back to work for a while. Good luck guys.

ChrisSmith
12-14-16, 11:15
I have been looking at meeting this one and wanted to know if anyone had any experience and could recommend.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/25e6bcd3-1210-cdd2-629d-331e8c55a308

Wolf66
12-15-16, 16:12
I have been looking at meeting this one and wanted to know if anyone had any experience and could recommend.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/25e6bcd3-1210-cdd2-629d-331e8c55a308She's kinda a drama queen and she drinks too much. On the other hand she look like a playboy centerfold and can be fun in bed.

ChrisSmith
12-16-16, 18:56
Thanks for sharing.

She's kinda a drama queen and she drinks too much. On the other hand she look like a playboy centerfold and can be fun in bed.

Harry Plopper
12-18-16, 15:38
Ok. Shawna. I have seen her a few times now , she and I have somewhat of a steady relationship with her but I want to share a good find of a pretty and sweet girl. She seems to be interested in longer term once or two visits a month for 4 bills per visit for a few hours but she will fuck for 3-4 hours if you want and shot as many times as you are up for. I have spent the full night with her for 8 Bills and she was up for just about anytime I wanted to fuck. VERY Nice bolt-ons, great body and a fairly tight pussy. Not the greatest BBBJ but the rest is excellent.

We met for lunch at first and made a dinner date to fuck later in the week. She likes to meet in public first to make sure there is some good vibes first. After that she is attentive and fucks like she has not had sex in years.

I thought I might incognito post this to see if why'all are interest. Good luck and treat her well.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f8c27ef5-75d3-594f-33a1-dd3d379b15cf

Wolf66
12-19-16, 01:20
Where she out of city wise? Alachua doesn't sound like Tampa Bay area.

Ok. Shawna. I have seen her a few times now , she and I have somewhat of a steady relationship with her but I want to share a good find of a pretty and sweet girl. She seems to be interested in longer term once or two visits a month for 4 bills per visit for a few hours but she will fuck for 3-4 hours if you want and shot as many times as you are up for. I have spent the full night with her for 8 Bills and she was up for just about anytime I wanted to fuck. VERY Nice bolt-ons, great body and a fairly tight pussy. Not the greatest BBBJ but the rest is excellent.

We met for lunch at first and made a dinner date to fuck later in the week. She likes to meet in public first to make sure there is some good vibes first. After that she is attentive and fucks like she has not had sex in years.

I thought I might incognito post this to see if why'all are interest. Good luck and treat her well.

Harry Plopper
12-19-16, 21:16
Shawna. She is in Tampa for college classes 2 times a week. She lives near Gainesville but comes to Tampa for school and to get filled up.

Where she out of city wise? Alachua doesn't sound like Tampa Bay area.

Member #5380
12-22-16, 17:16

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f8c27ef5-75d3-594f-33a1-dd3d379b15cfShe's the very first I hooked up with when I got on SA here in Gainesville. She does have a great body and pretty face and I've had a few awesome BBBJs from her and a fuck or two. I got her to agree to 3 bills but only saw her a couple times. My problem with her is that she seems to quickly take offense at things and expects you to treat her like a girlfriend yet gets very surly around money issues- accordingly, I avoid her, Our personalities do not click!! She is sexy though!

Member #5380
12-22-16, 17:25
Anyone over there sampled hot Cuban Dorella over there? I think she may have posted previously as "Chandela".

She wants at least 4 bills for a sensual date.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/29d51b64-341f-42e8-91df-d1b797cf10b1

Harry Plopper
12-25-16, 09:50
She's the very first I hooked up with when I got on SA here in Gainesville. She does have a great body and pretty face and I've had a few awesome BBBJs from her and a fuck or two. I got her to agree to 3 bills but only saw her a couple times. My problem with her is that she seems to quickly take offense at things and expects you to treat her like a girlfriend yet gets very surly around money issues- accordingly, I avoid her, Our personalities do not click!! She is sexy though!I can agree with that. I have had only one issue with the money and a question about the amount after I left. She is a lover not a pro. She does start "falling" for a nice guy quickly and she admits that she needs to harden some but when she is in bed she is all about pleasing.

Good luck if anyone else has a go. I am still seeing her once in a while as she is a very good fuck.

Stay Safe.

HArry P.

Member #5380
12-26-16, 13:40
Hi All-.

I'm looking to treat myself with a hot firm SA girl. There seem to be a ton of hot prospects on SA in your area.

I'm willing to drop a bit more dough than I normally would (3-4-5. IF. She is hot as hell and passionate in the sack- and not a BP girl or pro otherwise.

So if you have any recommendations / experience with some who will definitely go for P-2-P Action so I can save lots of time and avoid all of the phony "courtship" ritual, I'd be most appreciative!!

PM me or whatever you'd like- thanks!

Harry Plopper
01-02-17, 10:40
I started to see some more issues in my recent visit (per Jim's observation). She definitely wants more than I can provide and I was pushing 4 bills to her for an evening and having to supply the hotel. She wanted to spend the night with me for 8 bills and wanted to see me more. She is VERY OPEN-MINDED, if you know what I mean. Our last visit was good but she was stating to get demanding of time. If I did not text back in a few hours she did the whole "are you mad at me?" She is very sweet and I got some nice pics of her in some sexy stuff and a viddy.

If any senior members are interested in more info on her then PM me. If you are looking a very pretty girl with a great dark bod then Shawna could be the ticket. She is a great fuck and will go many times in 3-4 hours if you are up for it.

She's the very first I hooked up with when I got on SA here in Gainesville. She does have a great body and pretty face and I've had a few awesome BBBJs from her and a fuck or two. I got her to agree to 3 bills but only saw her a couple times. My problem with her is that she seems to quickly take offense at things and expects you to treat her like a girlfriend yet gets very surly around money issues- accordingly, I avoid her, Our personalities do not click!! She is sexy though!

Member #5380
01-06-17, 08:59
"Marie Blackburne" previously "Milk Marie".

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/28b78089-ab34-4cbe-a4a7-17cdeb5e6c47

Enticing photo and sent others of her face and body. She is a knock-out and talks a good game but when we finally got to the allowance. "5-15 K a month is what I usually get".

I asked if she'd do $500 per visit (just to see what she'd say) and she declined! I said Buh-bye.

Wasted too much time. So don't you.

Who Knows
02-13-17, 22:51
Messaged with this one. 18 yo, slender, in Tampa. Then on her third message she said it would be a $10 fee to get her number to chat with her.

Ummm. No thank you. I can only imagine the price to get into her panties.

Anyone have a better experience?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a3992771-2912-4a37-b78a-ebb72742e096

Wk.

Dave Pizman
02-15-17, 09:01
Be careful with this one, she told me that she was still in high school. Not sure if it's true, but I'm not taking that chance!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8756ba25-2ea6-4005-8f56-bf6c2e571e91

Coozie
02-15-17, 17:32
Be careful with this one, she told me that she was still in high school. Not sure if it's true, but I'm not taking that chance!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8756ba25-2ea6-4005-8f56-bf6c2e571e91I don't remember if I posted about it here but last summer I was messaging a supposedly 18 year old black girl near Brandon. After 20 minutes or so of chat when we were finalizing meet up details she "mentioned" that she was still 17 and that her 18th birthday was later that week. I chalked it up as either a police sting or blackmail-private investigator scam and blocked her.

Dave Pizman
02-16-17, 14:38
I just joined this site 5 days ago and it can eat up so much of your time if you let it, holy shit! Not to mention that a lot of the girls are crazy!

Who Knows
03-02-17, 21:23
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0e9ba06b-3f50-4f70-a0d4-b179413e4be6

Messaged with this one. 8 months preggo. Lives in South Tampa.

We met for a late lunch; she came to my srea. I was nice and gave her $ to get her nails done.

Next day I picked her up and we went to my place. Ordered pizza. She talked me into PayPal-ing her $$$ so her mom could pay her car insurance. I figured it was low risk since we were up way near USF and I drove. Well, 15 minutes after I sent the $, her mom was worried about her and tracker her by her cell phone and was at the gate to my neighborhood and she bid me good night.

I've been at this for over a decade and got snookered!

Buyer beware!

~wk.

RookieMonger
03-02-17, 21:29
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0e9ba06b-3f50-4f70-a0d4-b179413e4be6

Messaged with this one. 8 months preggo. Lives in South Tampa.

We met for a late lunch; she came to my srea. I was nice and gave her $ to get her nails done.

Next day I picked her up and we went to my place. Ordered pizza. She talked me into PayPal-ing her $$$ so her mom could pay her car insurance. I figured it was low risk since we were up way near USF and I drove. Well, 15 minutes after I sent the $, her mom was worried about her and tracker her by her cell phone and was at the gate to my neighborhood and she bid me good night.

I've been at this for over a decade and got snookered!

Buyer beware!

Wk.Dam bro, can't you dispute it? Fawk that. Worth a try.

Wolf66
03-04-17, 11:30
Used Seeking Arrangements for my trip to Colombia! With pics! (added 2nd post with more pics!

BradFlorida2
03-05-17, 10:29
Questions for you already members.

Do you use your real names and real pictures?

Wolf66
03-05-17, 11:20
Questions for you already members.

Do you use your real names and real pictures?But I am single, I have a user name that is not my real name, then I give them my 1st name, and if I like them alot I give them my full name and steer them to my FB page so they can check me out and see if I seem their type and see lot's of pic's of me doing SD stuff with past SB's.

Member #5380
03-05-17, 11:58
But I am single, I have a user name that is not my real name, then I give them my 1st name, and if I like them alot I give them my full name and steer them to my FB page so they can check me out and see if I seem their type and see lot's of pic's of me doing SD stuff with past SB's.You never know what weirdness lurks out there.

Nevertheless I agree that whatever you can do to up their comfort level (within reason) is helpful.

ONE POINTER I would note for some not familiar with it. Ask these chicks to communicate with you (pics or whatever) on EMAIL. Chances are they have a Gmail account, and further chances are that they do not realize that unless they specifically de-identify their email, it arrives with their real name. You can then of course Google them, check them out on FB and find out much more about them.

Wolf66
03-06-17, 16:58
ONE POINTER I would note for some not familiar with it. Ask these chicks to communicate with you (pics or whatever) on EMAIL. Chances are they have a Gmail account, and further chances are that they do not realize that unless they specifically de-identify their email, it arrives with their real name. You can then of course Google them, check them out on FB and find out much more about them.And also run their cel number in the facebook search window, points to their account a lot.

I may start saving my SB $ I've been spending and fly back to Colombia every few months, hot 18+year old's, $10 and up. All night GFE with a 9 $80+.

And some way hotter then what you can get here for 4 times the money. And mid-week, Spirit is $373 with one small carry on and one checked bag.

PM me if you want to go some time.

SA girls in Colombia:

Member #5380
03-07-17, 00:03
And also run their cel number in the facebook search window, points to their account a lot.

I may start saving my SB $ I've been spending and fly back to Colombia every few months, hot 18+year old's, $10 and up. All night GFE with a 9 $80+.

And some way hotter then what you can get here for 4 times the money. And mid-week, Spirit is $373 with one small carry on and one checked bag.

PM me if you want to go some time.

SA girls in Colombia:Are these chicks you saw there? What about the accommodations in terms of where you stayed or saw chicks down there?

Wolf66
03-07-17, 01:49
Are these chicks you saw there? What about the accommodations in terms of where you stayed or saw chicks down there?I saw these 4 that I have pics of plus 5 more, hotel was fine for $26, mini fridge, big shower, hot water, 42"flat screen, 2 double beds. 2 blocks from all the downtown fun.

A pic of my room at my hotel and a pic of the $17 for 4 hr love motel with prvt steam room and jacuzzi, mirrors, mini bar, sex chair, stereo etc.

Member #5380
03-07-17, 07:35
I saw these 4 that I have pics of plus 5 more, hotel was fine for $26, mini fridge, big shower, hot water, 42"flat screen, 2 double beds. 2 blocks from all the downtown fun.

A pic of my room at my hotel and a pic of the $17 for 4 hr love motel with prvt steam room and jacuzzi, mirrors, mini bar, sex chair, stereo etc.

Thanks for posting all the pics and info- I have never done such a trip- Something to consider for sure!

Wolf66
03-07-17, 17:43
(cross posted from the Orlando forum SB thread).

Seeking Arrangements: other countries.

Turns out they have tons of beautiful women on the site where I just went on vacation, Medellin, Colombia.

I had several SA date down there and the redhead esp was fantastic, $100 for all night, total GFE: (u can get cheaper, that's what I offered her-you always know you paid too much when they jump on it like a grenade. LOL).

They have also decriminalized 20 g weed & 1 g powder. Most of my dates smoked and had or got some. The 1 SA date who ordered some powder in a bar got a g for $3. Oth she ran up a $40 bar tab by ordering a bottle of Absolut with Redbull's, "get what you want" he said. LOL Viagra is cheap over the counter there also. My 15 story hotel was $26 a night, A/C-2 double beds, walk in shower, hot water, mini fridge, 42"flat screen.
Redhead: (looks like her pics).
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-427b58c74f93

And the dancers in the clubs there are super fine, here's the upscale club's website, Fase Dos, about $65/ hr in rooms there or pay the club $50 and make a deal with the girl $100+ to come to your place, or one of the awesome Love Hotels they have with prvt steam room & jacuzzi, stocked mini-bar, mirror over bed, sex chair etc. $17 for 4 hrs. The cheaper clubs have some 8-9's though and start at $18 for 1/2 hr. I saw at least 3 to 5 Doll House night shift material in the cheaper clubs. Paid $16 to the club for my fav to leave and kept her for 2 days at $100 a day. So hot and GFE. Pulled another at $63 + $16 club fee, she looked like a human analog Jessica Rabbit, kicked her after a few hrs, had a flight in the morning, needed sleep. LOL.
Upscale Club:
http://www.clubfasedos.com/

Sex hotel 24 h $17/4 hrs:
http://sexosentido.co/hotel-eros-med...nes-con-turco/

Upscale Massage parlor / brothel:
Prices: 30 min/$38 -1 hr/$56- 2 girl/hr $93.
Cheaper ones start at $10-1/2 hr and you can find some fine with a little looking.
Upscale:
http://www.fantasiasenergy.com/p/servicios.html

For the super cheap bastards they have several red light blocks like this one:
(not a very good day when filmed, I saw better same spot last week on multiple runs, pulled 3 from there at $10-1/2 hr incld room- I tipped $7-clean room, fan, shower-18-21 yo clean 90 lb spinners, you have to ck ID to be safe).
I see at least 3 I'd do in this footage for $10 though. LOL. Green top, red top, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdp6HbcdhhE

I may start saving my SB $ I've been spending here and fly back to Colombia every few months, hot 18+year old's $10 and up in the redlight district. All night GFE with a 9 out of a strip club/bordello $80+,some way hotter then what you can get here for 4 times the money.

And if you love long hair down to the ass they all have it practically. And everything from purely natural to enhanced barbie doll.

Mid-week, out of TPA, Spirit is $373 rt with one small carry-on and one checked bag. American Airlines $471 NO visa needed, just passport.

PM me if you want to go some time or have any questions.

Wouldn't do the cheaper downtown scene like I did without lots of time in Latin America (not Cancun/resort, etc) and a good level of Spanish, nobody speaks english, luckily I lived in Costa Rica for 5 years. Can be a scary place later at night or in the wrong neighborhood. However the homicide rate is higher in the Bahamas, Jamaica, the US Virgin Islands and Belize.

There are some more expensive safer options down there also.

Two of the ones I met in the clubs:

Member #5380
03-10-17, 06:38
Wanted 5 and is down to 3 to come do her at her place for a couple rounds.

She sent a couple pics that match up with that killer body.

Thinking about pulling the trigger and making the drive over. Kind of looks TGTBT.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6ae826ca-d12e-44a5-8884-e8e7e8987bbe

Coozie
03-10-17, 06:44

Thinking about pulling the trigger and making the drive over. Kind of looks TGTBT.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6ae826ca-d12e-44a5-8884-e8e7e8987bbeI'm wondering if this is the girl who used to dance at Atlantis. The name is the same as her real name. The bubble butt matches. The white top picture does not appear to be the same girl as the others. All the other pictures are close enough to the dancer that it makes me think it might be her. If so, she certainly isn't worth 300.

Member #5380
03-10-17, 07:52
I'm wondering if this is the girl who used to dance at Atlantis. The name is the same as her real name. The bubble butt matches. The white top picture does not appear to be the same girl as the others. All the other pictures are close enough to the dancer that it makes me think it might be her. If so, she certainly isn't worth 300.I'm not from the area so that's a huge help. I'm going to pass based on those suspicions you raise.

I also googled the address she gave me and eventually found a name and a mugshot that I believe may be her.

Wolf66
03-10-17, 23:29

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6ae826ca-d12e-44a5-8884-e8e7e8987bbeShe has big implants front and rear. Too big in back I thought. A little more weight then her photos. Kinda fun in bed but tries to get it over a little fast. You have to go see her, she has a dui she said.

Wolf66
03-17-17, 19:31
Wonder if she really looks like that.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7f176100-745e-442b-8667-1f814ecbab16

Member #5380
03-18-17, 09:10
Wonder if she really looks like that.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7f176100-745e-442b-8667-1f814ecbab16Or as good in a lot of other pics she sent me.

They are probably her but much more flattering than she is in person.

She's funny, ready to roll and has a good personality, but maybe a little bit too far on the other side of the tracks for my tastes. Seems more like a UTR type person with all sorts of background shyte going on. I would recommend trying someone else.

Member #5380
03-30-17, 12:37
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6b922e8a-d854-b5b1-9dff-5eeb7eccc929

Been exchanging a few emails and contemplating a meet up.

Intel appreciated.

Harry Plopper
03-31-17, 14:47
Update on Shawna.

Buddy got mixed up with her for a few months and wishes he did not. She tried to extort some dough and threatened to expose him after he tried to not see her any more. Too bad too, I had fun with her but she seems to be a bit of a psycho.

Stay Safe!

Harry P.

Member #5380
03-31-17, 23:37
Update on Shawna.

Buddy got mixed up with her for a few months and wishes he did not. She tried to extort some dough and threatened to expose him after he tried to not see her any more. Too bad too, I had fun with her but she seems to be a bit of a psycho.

Stay Safe!

Harry P.As I posted in December, this chick showed herself to me to be very unpleasant, surly, and even demanding about $ issues and I disengaged myself from her after a couple visits. I could easily see her as someone who might get scary if she had it in for you.

Stay the hell away from her.

Member #5380
04-02-17, 08:21
I knew she had a crazy body from her pics and others she sent.

Looked like she might be a fun ride. She started at 500 and negotiated down to 200 for a hotel meet. After a drink she got naked. The tits are real (believe it or not) but she was bigger than her pics, had lots of tats and for me. Just not going to do it for me. I thought about just going for it and told myself- No, don't do it! So I kept my clothes on and told her we "weren't a match" and sent her on her way. She didn't ask for it but I gave her a few bucks for coming to meet me at hotel as she was pleasant and willing enough. When she left I called a previous acquaintance so the room wasn't wasted.

Essentially I'm posting this because she's a big chick and maybe too big for some. On the other hand, if that's your thing-Go for it as she seemed happy and willing!

Harry Plopper
04-02-17, 09:38
I never pulled the trigger on her. That was my thought on her as well. She and I chatted a few times but the pics that she sent me were intentionally trying to hide the areas that I was concerned with.

Good call IMHO.

I knew she had a crazy body from her pics and others she sent.

Looked like she might be a fun ride. She started at 500 and negotiated down to 200 for a hotel meet. After a drink she got naked. The tits are real (believe it or not) but she was bigger than her pics, had lots of tats and for me. Just not going to do it for me. I thought about just going for it and told myself- No, don't do it! So I kept my clothes on and told her we "weren't a match" and sent her on her way. She didn't ask for it but I gave her a few bucks for coming to meet me at hotel as she was pleasant and willing enough. When she left I called a previous acquaintance so the room wasn't wasted.

Essentially I'm posting this because she's a big chick and maybe too big for some. On the other hand, if that's your thing-Go for it as she seemed happy and willing!

YavaRaj
04-10-17, 11:53
Face / Body / Service / Attitude: 7. 5/ 7/ 9/ 9.

Services: BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, DATY (She loves that very much).

Damage: 200.

I met her for lunch and drove to motel and dropped her back at the restaurant after the meeting. Very nice lady. Great attitude. I plan on repeating.

Jay Twogo
04-10-17, 12:56

I met her for lunch and drove to motel and dropped her back at the restaurant after the meeting. Very nice lady. Great attitude. I plan on repeating.

link to GenuineArticle350 ?

Your hotel or hers?

YavaRaj
04-10-17, 13:15
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/48f4cdcc-fda5-4544-8751-aec19d58dd19

My motel.

link to GenuineArticle350 ?

Your hotel or hers?

Coozie
04-13-17, 01:58
GenuineArticle350

I met her for lunch and drove to motel and dropped her back at the restaurant after the meeting. Very nice lady. Great attitude. I plan on repeating.My review of her from last July when she went by FrenchVanilla.

Tony8392
05-10-17, 16:35
D0 the SB in this area sshow up are do they go ghost? Heading in that area in a month. Thanks.

Fattman
05-11-17, 07:11
D0 the SB in this area sshow up are do they go ghost? Heading in that area in a month. Thanks.I have not had many SB's from SA ghost on me. I've had a few want to get paid to meet, but that's not how I roll, so to speak. It has been a complete mixed bag of what the ladies want. Many with GPS, a couple have been down to earth. Best of luck in your search. Stay safe and all that.

Fatts.

Wolf66
05-19-17, 21:23
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~misssseuropean

Clftn
05-24-17, 21:14
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~misssseuropeanShe's very interesting. Yes. So far winked and waitin for bid response. BTW we could use more WYP links who knows it might help me after 3 not so well dates since I signed up LOL.

Tony8392
06-11-17, 22:00
Finally meet a good and worthy SB. She was a little pricey but worth ever penney. We had a meet and greet before to see if we were compatible.

DomPerron
06-12-17, 12:36
Finally meet a good and worthy SB. She was a little pricey but worth ever penney. We had a meet and greet before to see if we were compatible.Name? Any hard info worth sharing with the rest of us?

Tony8392
06-12-17, 16:17
She asked that I not publicly give out her name and information. If you hit me up I.

Will give you her name and details.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Tony8392
06-14-17, 22:20
Had been emailing her then she suggested we change over to texting. We agreed to meet the next day at my hotel. She texted and wanted to know my plans and I told her it was a meet to see if we clicked. When she asked about payment for meet I told her I do not pay for meet. She said OK then went ghost on me. Another bad experience with Sugar babes.

Wolf66
06-15-17, 20:09
Can you post the link to her ad? That's public anyway. SA? SB? WYP?

She asked that I not publicly give out her name and information. If you hit me up I.

Will give you her name and details.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Chesterfoxx
07-12-17, 21:26
Met a wonderful lady from SB a few months back. Lasted a couple months and have no regrets. My advice for anyone who hasnt yet pulled the trigger. Don't fall for these women. No matter how exclusive you may be.

Because, they always have others. Have fun, live it up with her. You only live once. Just be careful. On to my next sugar baby.

Harry Plopper
09-08-17, 12:59

She changed her name. But still the same crazy.

Wolf66
09-29-17, 18:18
She came over the other night for a meet but brought her less cute friend. Might see her tonight if we can agree on how much. LOL.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7e7df0de-d990-13ee-0f45-18b195f80613

Freda Groper
09-29-17, 19:30

She changed her name. But still the same crazy.Not only is she a fuking wackjob, but she can get very unpleasant, manipulative and almost threatening really.

Wolf66
09-29-17, 21:29
Not only is she a fuking wackjob, but she can get very unpleasant, manipulative and almost threatening really.Dang, she PM'd me 9 months ago, I never responded, dodged a bullet it sounds like. LOL.

She wrote "Hello, what sets you apart from everyone else?

Freda Groper
09-29-17, 21:51
Dang, she PM'd me 9 months ago, I never responded, dodged a bullet it sounds like. LOL.

She wrote "Hello, what sets you apart from everyone else?Unless you want to find the family's pet rabbit cooking on the stove. Move on!!

Wolf66
09-29-17, 23:10
She came over the other night for a meet but brought her less cute friend. Might see her tonight if we can agree on how much. LOL.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7e7df0de-d990-13ee-0f45-18b195f80613Well I know what kinda girl she is now, the take the money and run type. Stay away is my advice.

FlGuyTampa21
10-01-17, 12:13
Try this one. Used to be a stripper at pink Pony. Also posted on BP for Awhile.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~Jae727

Wolf66
10-01-17, 15:01
Try this one. Used to be a stripper at pink Pony. Also posted on BP for Awhile.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~Jae727Thanks, she look kinda cute in some of the pics and less in others. But not being a thief like the last girl certainly counts for something. LOL.

Harry Plopper
10-03-17, 22:00
Unless you want to find the family's pet rabbit cooking on the stove. Move on!!For those that have seen her. Hot but crazy. Too bad too.

Rocco99
10-06-17, 13:52
Wolf,

How did it go with Hannah. Is she worth a try? What was the damage?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7e7df0de-d990-13ee-0f45-18b195f80613

Wolf66
10-06-17, 17:44
Wolf,

How did it go with Hannah. Is she worth a try? What was the damage?How it went is she cash & dashed.

And the damage was extensive. LOL.

I would avoid like the plague.

Freda Groper
10-06-17, 20:00
For those that have seen her. Hot but crazy. Too bad too.Those aren't Angel Wings.

I recently hit her up by mistake (she'd changed that name and I couldn't see her face yet). Then when I realized who it was it was like the music from PSYCHO was playing.

Meridian99
10-07-17, 13:18
How it went is she cash & dashed.

And the damage was extensive. LOL.

I would avoid like the plague.So sorry to hear that. Someday she will get into a big trouble if she keep playing this silly game.

Wolf66
10-09-17, 17:45
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4ce22466-c648-4230-ba7d-e3bcc652b335

Looks good in the pics and lives close to me.

Wolf66
10-12-17, 11:47

Looks good in the pics and lives close to me.Well I PM'ed her a bit, she wanted 5, a little out of my range. LOL.

Xylene
10-13-17, 20:00
[Deleted by Admin]

Time for you to go

A2

OldMan
10-27-17, 04:16

Looks good in the pics and lives close to me.It's probably best you did not try and hook up. I seriously tried to meet her and she acted like she was anxious, but when it became time, she kept playing games and eventually I called it quits. Just wasted quite a bit of time.

OldMan
10-27-17, 04:28
Here's another one that seemed anxious to meet but wanted me to chase her around trying to get together. I'm just not good at playing games.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c9d4e67b-7333-4e5d-a4e5-37c16222c6f5

OldMan
10-27-17, 04:34
Anybody know anything about this one? She seems pretty cheap and ready to go. Maybe more like a Backpage girl. She sent me some very hot pics. Were supposed to meet next week.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3aa7baf6-f30e-434f-af86-92b5006d26cf

Wolf66
10-27-17, 20:17
Here's another one that seemed anxious to meet but wanted me to chase her around trying to get together. I'm just not good at playing games.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c9d4e67b-7333-4e5d-a4e5-37c16222c6f5She was on my radar to, I fav'ed her 4 weeks ago and she PM'ed me 2 days ago out of the blue but let my account go inactive for a bit while I get caught up meeting the ones who's # I already have.

She looks pretty hot in this shot if it is recent:

Wolf66
10-27-17, 20:23
Anybody know anything about this one? She seems pretty cheap and ready to go. Maybe more like a Backpage girl. She sent me some very hot pics. Were supposed to meet next week.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3aa7baf6-f30e-434f-af86-92b5006d26cfDidn't make my radar due to my search parameters being more St Pete but nice, I'd jump that. Especially if she was to the point. But long drive to my house.

RShackFL
11-14-17, 22:01
Looking through Seeking Arrangements and this cutie caught my eye, anyone have any information?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/38938028-96b5-4b16-b061-91d02d460c1f?locale=en_US&utm_campaign=photo-granted&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sa

Wolf66
11-15-17, 16:09
Looking through Seeking Arrangements and this cutie caught my eye, anyone have any information?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/38938028-96b5-4b16-b061-91d02d460c1f?locale=en_US&utm_campaign=photo-granted&utm_medium=email&utm_source=saYes, avoid. Had to pick her up, insist her black GF comes also, wanted 3 for both, they take the money and do jack shit. Tried to see her without her GF who I really did not like as she is very unpleasant and is also on SA but no go:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c3513ea0-8be2-42fb-bf28-c17a7bad9fdd

GobBluth
11-17-17, 15:47
Yes, avoid. Had to pick her up, insist her black GF comes also, wanted 3 for both, they take the money and do jack shit. Tried to see her without her GF who I really did not like as she is very unpleasant and is also on SA but no go:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c3513ea0-8be2-42fb-bf28-c17a7bad9fddAgree. Had her and redhead friend. Did them both but won't do anything with each other, no head, no mish, no cowgirl, and generally just unpleasant. She just reached out to me again and I said no.

YavaRaj
11-30-17, 23:40
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0cd4a864-180b-4ee2-83b1-ffd8fddf2eb9

Good to go!

Senior members PM for details.

Paul Sweeter
12-01-17, 00:44
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c9d4e67b-7333-4e5d-a4e5-37c16222c6f5Hi it's Paul from Boston and Delray Beach.

When the other guy mentioned 500 roses, I thought is that the real SA. I wonder has anyone actually done a monthly pay to play for an extended period of time?

Also, I'd LOVE for many of you to PM me with lifestyle differences between S. Florida and here.

I'm trying to find out myself in the next three days visiting on my own. Thanks, Paul S.

YavaRaj
12-16-17, 22:43
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a1ae66d6-2c61-4a15-ab62-6ba77363b3b6

Good to go!

Senior members PM for details.