12-26-17, 22:35
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/430d77d5-0c6c-4db0-9662-a2a5db95d878

Good to go!

Senior members PM for details.

Meridian99
12-27-17, 01:22
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/430d77d5-0c6c-4db0-9662-a2a5db95d878

Good to go!

Senior members PM for details.Nice find, YavaRaj.

Blackfire
01-22-18, 08:31
Coming to town next month so was doing a little recon on Tampa area. Just joined SA so opened this thread with some hope of picking up tips. Looks like most (or all) of what's being reported here is bad. Can anyone provide any good leads on SA for me? Typical costs? PM is fine. Thanks in advance.

YavaRaj
01-22-18, 22:31
And let us how it goes. Good luck.

Coming to town next month so was doing a little recon on Tampa area. Just joined SA so opened this thread with some hope of picking up tips. Looks like most (or all) of what's being reported here is bad. Can anyone provide any good leads on SA for me? Typical costs? PM is fine. Thanks in advance.

GobBluth
01-28-18, 15:16
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0cd4a864-180b-4ee2-83b1-ffd8fddf2eb9

Good to go!

Senior members PM for details.Pricey first ask.

WoodSlinger
01-31-18, 11:15
Name? Any hard info worth sharing with the rest of us?I don't get why people want to try to hook up with someone else's find. Share the flakes and thieves, congratulate your brother on his find. I would not share a SB with this crowd.

GobBluth
03-21-18, 15:18
I don't get why people want to try to hook up with someone else's find. Share the flakes and thieves, congratulate your brother on his find. I would not share a SB with this crowd.I agree unless clearly pros. I've been ghosted by a couple younger ones that I've verified identity but not even ready to put them to the board. One more try and I'll let everyone know to avoid.

Sarasota Man
06-15-18, 10:25
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but there isn't any SB threads in Sarasota yet.

Anybody have any intel on https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c8578b42-7269-4d3f-8351-1ae97e80359c.

Wolf66
06-22-18, 22:50
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but there isn't any SB threads in Sarasota yet.

Anybody have any intel on https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c8578b42-7269-4d3f-8351-1ae97e80359c.I migrated over to WhatsYourPrice and SecretBenefits as neither have a monthly charge, you just buy tokens to PM girls with, so you don't pay anything when you take a week or 2 off or don't see anything you like atm etc.

Month to month at 89.95 is $1079 a year at SA.

FarFarAway
06-23-18, 01:57
I migrated over to WhatsYourPrice and SecretBenefits as neither have a monthly charge, you just buy tokens to PM girls with, so you don't pay anything when you take a week or 2 off or don't see anything you like atm etc.

Month to month at 89.95 is $1079 a year at SA.If you really wanted a year, you could buy in 6 mo blocks and it is like $250/6 mo, I think. I would never do it, I can only take 1 mo at a time on SA. After that amount of time, I have enough POTs to take me for quite a while. I have been on SecretBenefits, but my big problem is there was no way to buy credits using a pre-paid card, which I could get for non-traceable cash. This is an issue for those w / an SO. SA has it worked out so they can take prepaid debit cards, essential.

GobBluth
10-06-18, 09:25
It seems like a lot of new girls but was hoping college chicks would be in need of help. I think they are all GPS these days. I've throttled back to unpaid, seeing if my viewing prompts some messages back before I renew. As has been noted before, this is exhausting. I do have a semi-regular, 23 yo Latina who went offline, but I like blondes. Just needed to vent and get some traffic here. Cheers.

UncleJohns
11-01-18, 06:48
It seems like a lot of new girls but was hoping college chicks would be in need of help. I think they are all GPS these days. I've throttled back to unpaid, seeing if my viewing prompts some messages back before I renew. As has been noted before, this is exhausting. I do have a semi-regular, 23 yo Latina who went offline, but I like blondes. Just needed to vent and get some traffic here. Cheers.I was thinking about signing up and giving this a try. Just don't want to waste my time if it isn't really worth the effort.

GobBluth
11-01-18, 13:07
I was thinking about signing up and giving this a try. Just don't want to waste my time if it isn't really worth the effort.I say sign up and browse but don't pay until you really want to make contact.

Coozie
11-01-18, 17:58
I was thinking about signing up and giving this a try. Just don't want to waste my time if it isn't really worth the effort.If time is an issue, don't bother. I have seen posts here and on the big arrangement thread on the Virginia forum that this is like a second job. That was my experience.

Coozie
11-04-18, 15:51
Here is a very good guide to Sugar Babies from the Grand Rapids Michigan forum. Since the link it cutting off the post, it is post number 1 in that forum.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30661-Sugar-Baby-Guide&p=3962714#post3962714.

UncleJohns
11-04-18, 16:13
Here is a very good guide to Sugar Babies from the Grand Rapids Michigan forum. Since the link it cutting off the post, it is post number 1 in that forum.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30661-Sugar-Baby-Guide&p=3962714#post3962714.Thanks for link I will have to check it out.

YavaRaj
12-30-18, 15:55
TheresaJoy.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0885c08d-ea40-ac83-3cc8-90f62250ebfc

Good to go!

Senior members PM for details.

GobBluth
12-31-18, 11:18
TheresaJoy.

Good to go!

Senior members PM for details.Thanks. This forum has been slow. I've taken a break for a while, the process is pretty exhausting.

YavaRaj
12-31-18, 20:20
And it is almost like second job. Takes up lot of time. Site is filled with flakes, GPS and pros. But IF you find a good one for the right price then it will be worth for few rotations.

Thanks. This forum has been slow. I've taken a break for a while, the process is pretty exhausting.

GobBluth
01-08-19, 17:22
And it is almost like second job. Takes up lot of time. Site is filled with flakes, GPS and pros. But IF you find a good one for the right price then it will be worth for few rotations.Seems different lately. About a year ago plus minus a few months I had a couple SBs, not the hottest but also more like NSA civvies. I paid for dates and hotels, no allowance. I have one that told me she was out of the bowl not long after we got to a trust point. Allowance p4 p but she needs a babysitter, she just started texting me again.

Actually had a BBFS a ways back but looks like she's having some candy and arrest issues. Kind of UTR I guess.

Just seems like it used to be easier in TB.

TravlinMan9
01-10-19, 12:18
TheresaJoy.

Good to go!

Senior members PM for details.Your mail box is full.

YavaRaj
01-11-19, 00:52
Cleaned up the mailbox. Also, sent you a PM.

Your mail box is full.

GobBluth
01-24-19, 08:36
https://www.seeking.com/member/b6afce47-b772-495d-984d-50496caa442b

Any intel? I could swear there was a report before the site went down but I can't find it now. We move right to text, she sent me a naked picture pretty quickly, seems legit and doesn't sound really like a true pro but moving to picture so quickly seems odd.

Hal1957
01-25-19, 09:38
https://www.seeking.com/member/b6afce47-b772-495d-984d-50496caa442b

Any intel? I could swear there was a report before the site went down but I can't find it now. We move right to text, she sent me a naked picture pretty quickly, seems legit and doesn't sound really like a true pro but moving to picture so quickly seems odd.Some of the girls know we've figured out the messages, how to read without upgrading. They know we have 10 one-way freebies and want to make contact before we run out. I have 2 fish on, a 20 why / o college girl who moved to text after 3 messages, then quoted $$$ before the end of the day, but said she's negotiable. Another is a hobby hooker who sent her email in the second message, quoted $$ for 2-3 hours but says she will go lower if we click. Both are verified and both have FB with the same pix under the same names. I like this new game.

GobBluth
01-25-19, 18:00
Some of the girls know we've figured out the messages, how to read without upgrading. They know we have 10 one-way freebies and want to make contact before we run out. I have 2 fish on, a 20 why / o college girl who moved to text after 3 messages, then quoted $$$ before the end of the day, but said she's negotiable. Another is a hobby hooker who sent her email in the second message, quoted $$ for 2-3 hours but says she will go lower if we click. Both are verified and both have FB with the same pix under the same names. I like this new game.I didn't know about the freebie thing. This one asked me how much I'd be comfortable with. I avoided this far. Trying to give it a go on Sunday.

Hal1957
01-26-19, 09:44
I didn't know about the freebie thing. This one asked me how much I'd be comfortable with. I avoided this far. Trying to give it a go on Sunday.You can see from this thread and on other city boards the going rates. Mostly it will depend on how hot she is and how badly she needs money. I had one quote me a number, then when I asked what this would involve, crickets. I think it also depends on whether the arrangement is with a pro, semi-pro, hobby hooker or bonafide in-need. If you're looking for something fresh, you're going to have to work it a little but next time I will avoid discussing particulars. Once you're sure you have a serious prospect, arrange a meet / greet at a nice restaurant or bar and see where it goes. Get one of the hotel booking apps on your phone and you can set up a room quickly and at a bargain price if the situation warrants. I really think this one is about the thrill of the chase. It's going to cost a little more but if you want a fresh fish, you have to use fresh bait and play it easy or they'll spit out the hook.

UncleJohns
02-21-19, 20:30
Anyone have any luck with the secretbenefits.com site? I've been talking to a few ladies on there and then went to texting however haven't met anyone yet? Just curious if anyone has had any luck yet?

Wolf66
02-21-19, 21:32
Anyone have any luck with the secretbenefits.com site? I've been talking to a few ladies on there and then went to texting however haven't met anyone yet? Just curious if anyone has had any luck yet?Sure, out of the 36 or so SB's I have been with about 60 to 70% were from SeekingBenefits, the others off SeekingArrangements and WhatsYourPrice.

GobBluth
08-02-19, 13:45
Sure, out of the 36 or so SB's I have been with about 60 to 70% were from SeekingBenefits, the others off SeekingArrangements and WhatsYourPrice.Past few months have been awful. Seems like everyone is a scam. The active Virginia and Chicago boards seem to reflect the same. Anyone still getting any SA action?

Macumba
08-04-19, 12:51
Past few months have been awful. Seems like everyone is a scam. The active Virginia and Chicago boards seem to reflect the same. Anyone still getting any SA action?I've gotten better results in June, but July had been horrible. Met 1 girl with good results, but lots of work required.

There seems to be more action in Orlando.

GobBluth
08-05-19, 10:40
I've gotten better results in June, but July had been horrible. Met 1 girl with good results, but lots of work required.

There seems to be more action in Orlando.Thanks. I guess I'm just not into working so hard at it lately. Exhausting. I have a semi-regular but in more and more of a rush every time and I'm losing interest. I know about her personal life and she has a boyfriend. I'm just not into true pros. I have seen one every few months who lives out of state.

Hal1957
08-05-19, 18:53
I travel to Pinellas often and cruise the listings. I've found several ways to weed out the time wasters:

Search the SA listings and view the interesting ones. The eager ones will reach back within a couple of days by viewing you, messaging you and / or favoriting you.

Anyone who hasn't been active in the past 5 days either isn't serious, has serious personality issues, or has paired off with someone.

Platonic and luxury in the profile is a bad sign.

Friends with Benefits is a good sign.

Never pay for a Meet and Greet. Someplace casual for drinks and finger food is a good way to gauge interest and habits.

Never pay for more than one session and never in advance. After a few sessions, if you're really sure you want to keep this one around, only then consider a long term arrangement.

Research FCs in advance. Nothing worse that finding an eager beaver and no place to take her. Browse through the local AirBnB listings and load one of the hotel booking apps on your phone. You can book a room in less than a minute for the same night.

I'm not married so I'm not worried about being discovered. If you're married and discovery is a concern, research anonymous payment methods for the room in advance. Again, nothing worse than finding an eager beaver and you're not ready to pull the trigger. Get a burner phone or a G--gle V-ice number to maintain your anonymity.

This part of the hobby is about the thrill of the chase. There are plenty of PYTs out there looking for a part time daddy. Just be aware many of them have psychological issues that make them prime candidates for clingy, obsessive behaviors.

Past few months have been awful. Seems like everyone is a scam. The active Virginia and Chicago boards seem to reflect the same. Anyone still getting any SA action?

M Fever
08-05-19, 20:56
Ok so I just joined SA. Filled out a good profile and some discreet pics. I get messages but have to upgrade to read. How can I discreetly join the site or is there a way to meet these girls or chat with out paying the monthly fee?

GobBluth
08-06-19, 07:36
Ok so I just joined SA. Filled out a good profile and some discreet pics. I get messages but have to upgrade to read. How can I discreetly join the site or is there a way to meet these girls or chat with out paying the monthly fee?Read the Richmond VA SA thread. Tons of info.

Hal1957
08-06-19, 07:57
Read through the Charlotte NC and Richmond VA boards on Sugar Babies. There is a lot of detailed information about how to succeed, a lot on anonymous payment methods.

I can't remember if it's 7 days or 10 days, but if you load the SA app on your android phone, you can get a short term membership for something like $30. Otherwise you have to pay the regular monthly rate. If you sign up for the monthly rate, go back into the payment section immediately and turn OFF the automatic renewal feature. Otherwise you will forget and get charged over and over.

Be realistic. If you have the resources, the "look" and the energy, there are lots of college babes looking for you. If you're on a budget, over 60 with a bit of a paunch, there are still PYTs out there looking for you. You'll need to do more sampling and be willing to accept the 6/10's and 7/10's.

And you're going to have to invest time and energy into the hunt. Be realistic and you will notice the patterns. Girls looking for luxury and travel and going to be a pain in the ass. Girls looking for tuition and rent assistance will be more accommodating. Girls under 30 will be a better bet. Girls who joined recently will be a better bet. Girls with more than 25 but less than 100 words in the profile will be a better bet. Girls who sound inexperienced and nervous will be a better bet.

There was a trick to reading messages without paying for a membership, or after your membership expired, but SA has closed that loophole. With a new unpaid membership, you get 10 free messages, but they sift through your messages and delete anything that contains your contact information. So eventually you're going to have to pay for a membership. Sift and sort through the girls profiles and read the discussion boards here on the sex guide before you put your money down. Do a one month membership to get a good sampling. Once you pay for the membership, don't overdo it. I don't know how many messages a day or week it takes, but if you overdo it SA will mark you as a spammer and cancel your membership.

I think the most important key to success is to move off the SA message system as soon as possible. Go to email or text or one of the messenger services as soon as possible. Don't discuss Pay Per Meet on SA messages! Someone will report you and SA will cancel your membership, and there is no recourse. Then you'll have to start with a new profile, new picture, new payment method. Because SA compares new members with cancelled members and they will cancel you AGAIN.

Happy Hunting.

Ok so I just joined SA. Filled out a good profile and some discreet pics. I get messages but have to upgrade to read. How can I discreetly join the site or is there a way to meet these girls or chat with out paying the monthly fee?

GobBluth
08-07-19, 17:21
Well said. My UTR's have gone silent, though I'm sure they aren't completely done. I do know that they are no longer on SA even under a new profile unless completely fabricated info. I've had pretty decent success with a couple that weren't the hottest around. I think it's time to give it another whirl for a month, school starting, etc. I like 20's like we all do, but wondering how the 6/7's in their 30's tend to act. Anyone play in that area?

Read through the Charlotte NC and Richmond VA boards on Sugar Babies. There is a lot of detailed information about how to succeed, a lot on anonymous payment methods.

I can't remember if it's 7 days or 10 days, but if you load the SA app on your android phone, you can get a short term membership for something like $30. Otherwise you have to pay the regular monthly rate. If you sign up for the monthly rate, go back into the payment section immediately and turn OFF the automatic renewal feature. Otherwise you will forget and get charged over and over.

Be realistic. If you have the resources, the "look" and the energy, there are lots of college babes looking for you. If you're on a budget, over 60 with a bit of a paunch, there are still PYTs out there looking for you. You'll need to do more sampling and be willing to accept the 6/10's and 7/10's.

And you're going to have to invest time and energy into the hunt. Be realistic and you will notice the patterns. Girls looking for luxury and travel and going to be a pain in the ass. Girls looking for tuition and rent assistance will be more accommodating. Girls under 30 will be a better bet. Girls who joined recently will be a better bet. Girls with more than 25 but less than 100 words in the profile will be a better bet. Girls who sound inexperienced and nervous will be a better bet.

There was a trick to reading messages without paying for a membership, or after your membership expired, but SA has closed that loophole. With a new unpaid membership, you get 10 free messages, but they sift through your messages and delete anything that contains your contact information. So eventually you're going to have to pay for a membership. Sift and sort through the girls profiles and read the discussion boards here on the sex guide before you put your money down. Do a one month membership to get a good sampling. Once you pay for the membership, don't overdo it. I don't know how many messages a day or week it takes, but if you overdo it SA will mark you as a spammer and cancel your membership.

I think the most important key to success is to move off the SA message system as soon as possible. Go to email or text or one of the messenger services as soon as possible. Don't discuss Pay Per Meet on SA messages! Someone will report you and SA will cancel your membership, and there is no recourse. Then you'll have to start with a new profile, new picture, new payment method. Because SA compares new members with cancelled members and they will cancel you AGAIN.

Happy Hunting.

GobBluth
08-29-19, 14:54
Well said. My UTR's have gone silent, though I'm sure they aren't completely done. I do know that they are no longer on SA even under a new profile unless completely fabricated info. I've had pretty decent success with a couple that weren't the hottest around. I think it's time to give it another whirl for a month, school starting, etc. I like 20's like we all do, but wondering how the 6/7's in their 30's tend to act. Anyone play in that area?School started but as far as I can tell they are still flakes or fakes. Any luck out there?

I had what seemed to be a decent conversation, then moved over to text. Wanted to do a meet, no talk of allowance, she asked what I had in mind, I kept it pretty tame and talked about a meat for dinner. And she went radio silent. Anybody know her? She seems legit.

https://www.seeking.com/member/06938ee3-bff4-4118-8487-367b27fed62e

GobBluth
09-03-19, 09:57
Avoid. I already blocked her so I can't post a link. Contacted me, right to text. "want to meet". I'm in Chicago all week. Immediately can you cash app me for food LOL. Blocked. She's 21 in St Pete with only one face profile pic, not even any private.

GobBluth
09-14-19, 09:39
I guess I'll keep this thread alive for my own benefit. Restarted conversation on text. She told me she lives in Palm Harbor. We established that we would have lunch on Saturday. I assume that meant a meet and greet, no talk of money whatsoever. On Friday, confirmed a time and a place in downtown Saint Pete. That's when she asked if I could pick her up, turned out to be an address near Gulfport. I said, I thought you were in Palm Harbor, what's that place? She said that she moved to be closer to school. I asked, just last week? Went silent for a few hours and I blocked her. If she would've responded sooner I would've asked to meet instead of pick her up. Just all sounds too fishy.

School started but as far as I can tell they are still flakes or fakes. Any luck out there?

I had what seemed to be a decent conversation, then moved over to text. Wanted to do a meet, no talk of allowance, she asked what I had in mind, I kept it pretty tame and talked about a meat for dinner. And she went radio silent. Anybody know her? She seems legit.

https://www.seeking.com/member/06938ee3-bff4-4118-8487-367b27fed62e

Coozie
09-15-19, 09:12
I guess I'll keep this thread alive for my own benefit. Restarted conversation on text. She told me she lives in Palm Harbor. We established that we would have lunch on Saturday. I assume that meant a meet and greet, no talk of money whatsoever. On Friday, confirmed a time and a place in downtown Saint Pete. That's when she asked if I could pick her up, turned out to be an address near Gulfport. I said, I thought you were in Palm Harbor, what's that place? She said that she moved to be closer to school. I asked, just last week? Went silent for a few hours and I blocked her. If she would've responded sooner I would've asked to meet instead of pick her up. Just all sounds too fishy.I haven't done the SA thing in about three years. I will say that you have to expect to run across a lot of scammers. Far more than you would in a strip club, for example. I had two girls try to rip me off with one having the "ex-bf" show up right after I arrived. I also had my time wasted by what likely were some form of catfishers. I also had a couple no shows. I did pretty well in the few months that I was playing the SA game but it is an enormous time commitment. I found that cultivating a few strippers who are more fun and more reliable than most is a far better investment of time.

I would suggest following the Ricmond VA sugar baby thread as they will keep you current with all the regular scams.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?9746-quot-Sugarbabies-quot-quot-Arrangements-quot-Amateurs-or-Not

I may get back in the sugar baby game by recruiting girls from waitress and cashier jobs. Strippers are an easier version of non seeking sugar baby game. It isn't challenging enough.

GoBlue53
09-15-19, 12:51
I guess I'll keep this thread alive for my own benefit. Restarted conversation on text. She told me she lives in Palm Harbor. We established that we would have lunch on Saturday. I assume that meant a meet and greet, no talk of money whatsoever. On Friday, confirmed a time and a place in downtown Saint Pete. That's when she asked if I could pick her up, turned out to be an address near Gulfport. I said, I thought you were in Palm Harbor, what's that place? She said that she moved to be closer to school. I asked, just last week? Went silent for a few hours and I blocked her. If she would've responded sooner I would've asked to meet instead of pick her up. Just all sounds too fishy.Interesting. I had a meet set up with her for lunch on Saturday also. LOL. Something is off about her. I blew her off a month ago but she kept texting every couple of days. So set up for yesterday read your post and cancelled. Same deal originally said she lived in and. Pinellas Cty. Not anymore can you pick me up on the South side now. I am beginning to think she is a pro.

GobBluth
09-16-19, 10:43
Interesting. I had a meet set up with her for lunch on Saturday also. LOL. Something is off about her. I blew her off a month ago but she kept texting every couple of days. So set up for yesterday read your post and cancelled. Same deal originally said she lived in and. Pinellas Cty. Not anymore can you pick me up on the South side now. I am beginning to think she is a pro.She had me fooled for a while, the text messages actually sounded like a normal person. Maybe she set up multiple lunch dates and seeing if anybody came through. After I asked her when she moved, she went silent.

To the other response below, yes I've been reading Richmond, and I've been doing this for a while. The St. Petersburg sugarbaby thread just used to be pretty active. Maybe were all sick of it. I had two regulars that seem to have gone back to regular boyfriend life.

Coozie
11-01-19, 16:21
Has anyone had any success finding players on Cuddle Comfort? Nothing is supposed to happen but cuddling. From reading the message board on the site it seems that hookups happen often enough.

I have seen two people on there, about a year ago. One ended up having sex with me after telling me in the email to confirm the meeting "just to reiterate I am not providing a sexual service. " Then when we were cuddling, she got all worked up, we started making out and it went from there. The second was more of a traditional cuddle but she hinted at more as we got to know each other better. I didn't even ask. Then when she walked me out to my car she out of nowhere gave me a quick kiss on the lips and when I looked at her surprised she started making out with me. This was on the street in front of her place in the middle of the day. I would have gone back to see her but she didn't look as good as her pics and was somewhat overweight and I had plenty of better options at the time.

Has anyone else had any success on Cuddle Comfort beyond cuddling?

Wolf66
11-02-19, 17:17
Has anyone had any success finding players on Cuddle Comfort? Nothing is supposed to happen but cuddling. From reading the message board on the site it seems that hookups happen often enough.

I have seen two people on there, about a year ago. One ended up having sex with me after telling me in the email to confirm the meeting "just to reiterate I am not providing a sexual service. " Then when we were cuddling, she got all worked up, we started making out and it went from there. The second was more of a traditional cuddle but she hinted at more as we got to know each other better. I didn't even ask. Then when she walked me out to my car she out of nowhere gave me a quick kiss on the lips and when I looked at her surprised she started making out with me. This was on the street in front of her place in the middle of the day. I would have gone back to see her but she didn't look as good as her pics and was somewhat overweight and I had plenty of better options at the time.

Has anyone else had any success on Cuddle Comfort beyond cuddling?Never even heard of it, I've been doing mostly WhatsYourPrice as they don't charge you monthly. Been getting tons of PM's from SecretBenefit chicks.

KurtB2000
11-14-19, 21:40
Well, I've spent most of my time on WYP. I've had 5 different meetings from there, and 3 of them were UNREAL, in a good way. The first, just to far away, the second SUPER hot, but wanted 5 for each meetup, which for her body it would be worth it. Then I ran across a real diamond. This girl is young, 20, checked the I'd and everything. Nice, sexy, and her head game is the ultimate, I've never had better.

But, what this comes down to is that, yes, you can find a good one, but it will take about a year and you will meet a ton of crazy ones.

Coozie
12-01-19, 12:34
Xxsunkissedlovexx, wanted 2 M / month. Never went for it.

Found An Aggressive 24 yr old UTR in Largo for 200 ish. She was blowing up my phone for a couple of days but I had better options. Seniors pm me for info. This is recent so I don't want her being able to trace it back to me if someone here goes White Knight like they have over on the Orlando SB thread.This chick who was on Seeking Arrangement in 2016 is now on Cuddle Comfort. Back then, she was texting me nudes as soon as she had my phone number. This time, on the cuddle site, I gave her the line about text me because I don't check the site often and she said she wanted to keep things on the cuddle site messages until we met. Maybe she has turned into a good girl over the last three years.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/x0sunkissedlove

BestDjInOhio
12-08-19, 18:08
I managed to find a cute sb in clearwater for tonight only if any senior members want the digits, let me know. She's in a hotel on HWY 19 and ulmerton. Her pics are below. I have a session with her later tonight, so the only catch is that you have to be able to visit her BEFORE 8 pm. She's cute and she's not asking alot. You can PM me if you're a senior member.

Wolf66
12-09-19, 17:36
I managed to find a cute sb in clearwater for tonight only if any senior members want the digits, let me know. She's in a hotel on HWY 19 and ulmerton. Her pics are below. I have a session with her later tonight, so the only catch is that you have to be able to visit her BEFORE 8 pm. She's cute and she's not asking alot. You can PM me if you're a senior member.This her?

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/W8qVmx7XNJVLMjn0KyPw3dg1

Abcxyz1234
12-21-19, 13:16
Month to month at 89.95 is $1079 a year at SA.But sometimes it yields 18 year olds with model looks and bodies that are 100% perfection, who are truly into older guys and who see it as a personal challenge to fuck you till you can't get it up any more whenever you see them. Be it for 2 hours or two weeks.

THAT my friend, is priceless.

Hal1957
12-21-19, 13:35
And the church said AMEN!

But sometimes it yields 18 year olds with model looks and bodies that are 100% perfection, who are truly into older guys and who see it as a personal challenge to fuck you till you can't get it up any more whenever you see them. Be it for 2 hours or two weeks.

THAT my friend, is priceless.

BestDjInOhio
12-22-19, 15:32
Looking for some down to earth normal "girl next door" type that provides a good time, who is not a pro, and definitely not about the money, just wants to have a good time. Younger girls between 18 and 25 preferred. Have a bunch of number I can trade with you. The girls I know are just as I describe, cute, don't want alot of money more into having fun. Let me know by DM.

GobBluth
01-09-20, 23:01
Looking for some down to earth normal "girl next door" type that provides a good time, who is not a pro, and definitely not about the money, just wants to have a good time. Younger girls between 18 and 25 preferred. Have a bunch of number I can trade with you. The girls I know are just as I describe, cute, don't want alot of money more into having fun. Let me know by DM.I don't know buddy, St Pete SA forum was pretty active before the site shut down. Crickets here and on SA for me. I had a regular cute Latina for over a year, 23-24 during our time, but she got a civilian real boyfriend and after a while went ghost.

Team, let's get this rolling again at least to out the scammers.

Good luck Ohio!

Coozie
01-12-20, 15:39
I ran across two strippers on Seeking today.

Tampagal17 - Works at Class Act on and Florida Ave in Tampa. I got a BBBJ from her in the dance room a while back.

https://www.seeking.com/member/09b69d3f-c6ec-4149-b1b0-c8ac3c00bc3a

CreampieGal. I don't know her but she says she dances at a club downtown. Maybe she is talking about that nothing club in downtown St Pete but her profile says Tampa so who knows. Her screen name and pics catch my attention but not enough to spend 90 dollars to find out where she dances.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0e9d05b9-4099-4ee0-94db-9deb28daf4b6

GobBluth
01-13-20, 16:46
I ran across two strippers on Seeking today.

Tampagal17 - Works at Class Act on and Florida Ave in Tampa. I got a BBBJ from her in the dance room a while back.

https://www.seeking.com/member/09b69d3f-c6ec-4149-b1b0-c8ac3c00bc3a

CreampieGal. I don't know her but she says she dances at a club downtown. Maybe she is talking about that nothing club in downtown St Pete but her profile says Tampa so who knows. Her screen name and pics catch my attention but not enough to spend 90 dollars to find out where she dances.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0e9d05b9-4099-4ee0-94db-9deb28daf4b6Thanks man. I read the strip club reports but always seems so hit and miss and a time suck. Maybe I'll give them a go. Back in IL it's pretty strict so places don't get raided, lose licenses, etc.

Creideiki
01-15-20, 20:49

Has anyone else had any success on Cuddle Comfort beyond cuddling?I have. She and I hit it off immediately. It was strictly platonic cuddling for about half a year but then gradually we started doing more, starting with kissing, then full on making out with roaming, and it reached the point where she would go topless and I could do FIV (I offered DATY but it was declined). Then she abruptly ended things. But about 7 months later we got back together and the first session, which was to be just cuddling, turned into sex and all night! I had six more overnights with her plus two more sessions in the hot tub at her apartment complex, but even that got hot and heavy. Once again, though, she ended things, and I have not been in contact with her for almost 2 years. Her profile on Cuddle Comfort is "paused. " Although CC bills it as "temporary", I had some other cuddlers on my favorites list where the "temporary" pause has gone on for years.

There is another site called Cuddle Companions where I had 3 sessions with a woman back in 2017 who is no longer on the site. The first night started as platonic cuddling, but ended with her kissing me, and it was DFK, and it was over and over. Second session was full-on sex. Third she was a lot less friendly and when I got up to leave, I noticed a crack pipe next to the bed. I didn't session with her after that.

I've noticed some traveling cuddle providers on both sites that suggest that they may be offering more than just cuddling. I tried one, and it was a 100% legit cuddling session with no hints of more on the table. I've also contacted a few amateur cuddlers but it has never gone anywhere. My suggestion is that if you want sex, go to someone who definitively offers it, but if you don't mind the long game, the cuddle sites are worth trying.

Member #1658
01-15-20, 23:27
So, is Cuddle Comfort supposed to be a mutual experience that is free for both parties or is this another form of "the guys pay and the girls get it for free" or "the guys pay and the girls get the money"? This SEEMS like it would be a mutual subscription where both parties are just in it for the "cuddling". ? (I have not even browsed to the site, but I'm curious).

Creideiki
01-16-20, 08:03
So, is Cuddle Comfort supposed to be a mutual experience that is free for both parties or is this another form of "the guys pay and the girls get it for free" or "the guys pay and the girls get the money"? This SEEMS like it would be a mutual subscription where both parties are just in it for the "cuddling". ? (I have not even browsed to the site, but I'm curious).They are clearly marked with a square "P" on their profile picture. If not marked, it's an amateur looking for a (presumably) mutual cuddling experience. I've exchanged messages with several of them but they have all flaked when I proposed setting up a meeting.

Coozie
01-16-20, 10:38
I have. She and I hit it off immediately. It was strictly platonic cuddling for about half a year but then gradually we started doing more, starting with kissing, then full on making out with roaming, and it reached the point where she would go topless and I could do FIV (I offered DATY but it was declined). Then she abruptly ended things. But about 7 months later we got back together and the first session, which was to be just cuddling, turned into sex and all night! I had six more overnights with her plus two more sessions in the hot tub at her apartment complex, but even that got hot and heavy. Once again, though, she ended things, and I have not been in contact with her for almost 2 years. Her profile on Cuddle Comfort is "paused. " Although CC bills it as "temporary", I had some other cuddlers on my favorites list where the "temporary" pause has gone on for years.

There is another site called Cuddle Companions where I had 3 sessions with a woman back in 2017 who is no longer on the site. The first night started as platonic cuddling, but ended with her kissing me, and it was DFK, and it was over and over. Second session was full-on sex. Third she was a lot less friendly and when I got up to leave, I noticed a crack pipe next to the bed. I didn't session with her after that.

I've noticed some traveling cuddle providers on both sites that suggest that they may be offering more than just cuddling. I tried one, and it was a 100% legit cuddling session with no hints of more on the table. I've also contacted a few amateur cuddlers but it has never gone anywhere. My suggestion is that if you want sex, go to someone who definitively offers it, but if you don't mind the long game, the cuddle sites are worth trying.Bad ass post. Thanks for sharing.

Lpmrhahn
01-20-20, 16:01
18 year old cutie. Completely new to it all.Pics link to her a big music centric social media site that links straight to her instagram. Good times, she's young but a freak. Hit her up. PM me for details, seniors only.

Okuzumtrak
01-23-20, 03:28
18 year old cutie. Completely new to it all.Pics link to her a big music centric social media site that links straight to her instagram. Good times, she's young but a freak. Hit her up. PM me for details, seniors only.I am very interested.

Redfish11
01-23-20, 14:43
Bad ass post. Thanks for sharing.So I decided to try out this cuddle thing. I wasn't totally sure what to expect. I ended up seeing this provider during the day.

Very nice provider and was pretty upfront on expectations. Of course I was hoping for more but didn't expect it at all. It was pretty much an hour of light touching and snuggling.

Surprisingly I enjoyed it very much. It was very relaxing and sensual not sexual. Of course I would have liked to leave relived but it is what it is.

I have another session setup with a different provider next week. This provider is a little closer in age to me so I look forward to it.

PM if you want to discuss further as I do not want to mention specifics on a public forum.

GobBluth
01-27-20, 10:21
So I decided to try out this cuddle thing. I wasn't totally sure what to expect. I ended up seeing this provider during the day.

Very nice provider and was pretty upfront on expectations. Of course I was hoping for more but didn't expect it at all. It was pretty much an hour of light touching and snuggling.

Surprisingly I enjoyed it very much. It was very relaxing and sensual not sexual. Of course I would have liked to leave relived but it is what it is.

I have another session setup with a different provider next week. This provider is a little closer in age to me so I look forward to it.

PM if you want to discuss further as I do not want to mention specifics on a public forum.Interesting but afraid I'll get handsy.

Just Some Fun
01-27-20, 19:47
18 year old cutie. Completely new to it all.Pics link to her a big music centric social media site that links straight to her instagram. Good times, she's young but a freak. Hit her up. PM me for details, seniors only.Absolutely, would luv that contact info!

MLB247
01-28-20, 07:30
I am very interested.He hasn't replied to pm, anyone else get a reply?

Okuzumtrak
01-28-20, 07:33
He hasn't replied to pm, anyone else get a reply?I didn't get a reply either.

Just Some Fun
01-31-20, 09:34
Anyone have a recommendation for about two visits a months, private visits, maybe 18-23? NSA.

GoBlue53
02-01-20, 16:14
Anyone have a recommendation for about two visits a months, private visits, maybe 18-23? NSA.Try Holly-lust. 23 nice body, cute and dtf. Good luck.

BradJones520
02-02-20, 09:26
Try Holly-lust. 23 nice body, cute and dtf. Good luck.Any suggestions on how to track Holly-lust down?

GoBlue53
02-02-20, 22:09
Any suggestions on how to track Holly-lust down?SA, St Petersburg.

Okuzumtrak
07-21-20, 19:04
18 year old cutie. Completely new to it all.Pics link to her a big music centric social media site that links straight to her instagram. Good times, she's young but a freak. Hit her up. PM me for details, seniors only.Any updates?

Wolf66
09-11-20, 13:52
Getting lots of messages daily on the site, anybody seen / talked to either of these two?

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/d6652363f9d24ea2

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/0c827f4e11b8b92e

I should be meeting this girl this weekend, will see how it goes:

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/74f8051441f503e1

Also this one has messaged me, she looks kinda hot but kinda like a TV also:

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/ce8ae4e4a858cd36

Ajdal
09-12-20, 10:49
Without signing up it looks like. Can you post the pics? Ajdal out

Getting lots of messages daily on the site, anybody seen / talked to either of these two?

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/d6652363f9d24ea2

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/0c827f4e11b8b92e

I should be meeting this girl this weekend, will see how it goes:

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/74f8051441f503e1

Also this one has messaged me, she looks kinda hot but kinda like a TV also:

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/ce8ae4e4a858cd36.

Wolf66
09-12-20, 12:02
Without signing up it looks like. Can you post the pics? Ajdal out

.In the same order I posted them:

Wolf66
09-16-20, 18:23
Anybody on WhatsYourPrice been on a date with this cutie? Suppose to be taking her out, hopefully this weekend:

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/Wg3exO2bARjLg2rA1zGo4vyw

KurtWagner36
09-16-20, 18:49
In the same order I posted them:I just retired from the street walker and escort game these delicious babies look like what I need. Perfect timing I just signed up!

Wolf66
09-16-20, 19:22
I just retired from the street walker and escort game these delicious babies look like what I need. Perfect timing I just signed up!It can be a little more work and not all pan out but the ones that do can be very hot and a lot more UTR.

The top 3 sites are.

https://www.whatsyourprice.com

https://www.secretbenefits.com

And pricier but some real hot ones some times:

https://www.seeking.com

Wolf66
09-18-20, 14:54
The WhatsYourPrice girl is taking forever to get back to me so I have a date with the Asian one tomorrow, says she moved to Largo, she was pretty up front, dinner and my house 300. I find if you treat them right you can usually get them down to 200 after the 1st time. Then next this cutie from St pete who just signed up at WhatsYourPrice. Lots of new girls thanks to the virus fucking up the bar jobs.

Wolf66
09-19-20, 23:13
The WhatsYourPrice girl is taking forever to get back to me so I have a date with the Asian one tomorrow, says she moved to Largo, she was pretty up front, dinner and my house 300. .Avoid the asian chick, she is hotter in person and also a scammer, the pay me some up front then hop in a Uber type.

RandomG
09-23-20, 20:35
Wolf your mailbox is full. Send me a pm when you open up space.

Wolf66
09-24-20, 14:42
Wolf your mailbox is full. Send me a pm when you open up space.Done.

Well anyway, only my 2nd Cash & Dash in 8 years, upward and onward, hopefully VanessaLynn-22St Pete this weekend, talking to her now.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/evw6QkONbJBpDjL0KERpY9VG

Je2010
10-13-20, 17:19
https://www.seeking.com/member/15fab1b6-f85b-4562-9269-a14d20d0faca

Anyone know her?

Wolf66
10-14-20, 16:02
https://www.seeking.com/member/15fab1b6-f85b-4562-9269-a14d20d0faca

Anyone know her?I haven't been using SA lately myself, been sticking to SecretBenefits and WhatsYourPrice.

Wolf66
10-14-20, 16:03
Done.

Well anyway, only my 2nd Cash & Dash in 8 years, upward and onward, hopefully VanessaLynn-22St Pete this weekend, talking to her now.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/evw6QkONbJBpDjL0KERpY9VGAnd while VanessaLynn has St Pete in her ad, she is actually in Lutz and wants me to come to her for the 1st date.

Wolf66
10-14-20, 16:07
Anybody on WhatsYourPrice been on a date with this cutie? Suppose to be taking her out, hopefully this weekend:

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/Wg3exO2bARjLg2rA1zGo4vywAnd while Nicole is very cute with a super nice bod, she is a lot of work, kind of shy at 1st, we went on 5 dates, dinners, takeout, music vids at my house etc before anything happened.

KurtB2000
11-16-20, 16:54
I've chatted with her, and got some hot pictures! Want to know if anyone else has pulled the trigger.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/dWg3exO2bARY24v01zGo4vyw

Ash0107.

New Port Richey.

KingOfFours
01-20-21, 11:50
Has flown south!

She's a late-forties MILF who used to be up north, but I see that she is now located in Manatee Co. , just a bit south of the Route 275 Bridge.

B / C cups, reasonably fit. BBFSCIP was very easy on the first ppm visit, for a fair price. The face pics she uses in her profile are fairly accurrate. Not really GFE, poor DFK, at least for me, but she's a PSE type of nymphomaniacal hedonist, who really gets off getting her juicy little twat eaten out, and raw-dogged by strangers. I was shooting my sperm into her snatch not even 15 minutes after meeting her. I'll send the SA link and more data, but to HEAVILY CONTRIBUTING SENIORS ONLY, who send me a note, and express interest.

KingOfFours
01-21-21, 10:50
Has flown south!

She's a late-forties MILF who used to be up north, but I see that she is now located in Manatee Co. , just a bit south of the Route 275 Bridge.

B / C cups, reasonably fit. BBFSCIP was very easy on the first ppm visit, for a fair price. The face pics she uses in her profile are fairly accurrate. Not really GFE, poor DFK, at least for me, but she's a PSE type of nymphomaniacal hedonist, who really gets off getting her juicy little twat eaten out, and raw-dogged by strangers. I was shooting my sperm into her snatch not even 15 minutes after meeting her. I'll send the SA link and more data, but to HEAVILY CONTRIBUTING SENIORS ONLY, who send me a note, and express interest.Point of clarification here after getting a whole bunch of PMs: I am NOT going to give anyone this particular woman's private number! It would definitely be counterproductive with this one. I will send the SA link to cuntributiing seniors, but NOT her number! So, in order to communicate with her, you would need to be able to write to her directly, on SA.

Mitch1965
01-27-21, 14:24
I haven't been using SA lately myself, been sticking to SecretBenefits and WhatsYourPrice.I'm skeptical of these sites as I was on SA for quite a while and the $ expectations were outrageous (e. G. $5 k / month). Is this one any different? My only option is extremely discreet affairs so I'm not really "dating. ". In other words, is this good hunting grounds for mongers?

Wolf66
01-27-21, 15:06
I'm skeptical of these sites as I was on SA for quite a while and the $ expectations were outrageous (e. G. $5 k / month). Is this one any different? My only option is extremely discreet affairs so I'm not really "dating. ". In other words, is this good hunting grounds for mongers?I have had good luck, I usually offer 100 to meet food / bar then offer another 2 to go back to my place then work that down to 200 or less a visit down the road.

Mitch1965
01-27-21, 15:55
I have had good luck, I usually offer 100 to meet food / bar then offer another 2 to go back to my place then work that down to 200 or less a visit down the road.Much appreciated. I've made a couple offers to inquire as to what they expect for a first date. If those aren't responded to, then I'll start with $100. Thanks again.

KurtB2000
01-28-21, 17:25
Yeah, be aware, you will have about a 10 to 1 ratio there, 10 rotten ones to the 1 good one. I've meet with a number of them, texts with others, and I would say the 10 to 1 ratio is about right. I've met 2 in the past year that were keepers, 1 got serious with someone, so we quit, the other got way to attached to me. But yeah, if you go in with the mindset that it will take you at least 10 ladies before you meet a good one, you'll be okay. I always ignore the ones that are TGTBT, or the ones that say "Model" or "Sugar Baby", or the ones that just have 1 photo. I think in the last batch I met, 1 was great until she suddenly wanted $300 for a hookup, and then another one everything was going great until she texted me "hey can you send me $20 or $30 for gas and Taco bell?" I am so glad to have a burner!

Mitch1965
01-28-21, 18:18
Yeah, be aware, you will have about a 10 to 1 ratio there, 10 rotten ones to the 1 good one. I've meet with a number of them, texts with others, and I would say the 10 to 1 ratio is about right. I've met 2 in the past year that were keepers, 1 got serious with someone, so we quit, the other got way to attached to me. But yeah, if you go in with the mindset that it will take you at least 10 ladies before you meet a good one, you'll be okay. I always ignore the ones that are TGTBT, or the ones that say "Model" or "Sugar Baby", or the ones that just have 1 photo. I think in the last batch I met, 1 was great until she suddenly wanted $300 for a hookup, and then another one everything was going great until she texted me "hey can you send me $20 or $30 for gas and Taco bell?" I am so glad to have a burner!Thanks. Your 101 ratio is turning out to be just about spot on. After 3 days, I've finally found one that I think is worth pursuing and will do so tomorrow afternoon. Very similar to SA in that you have to slog through a ton of fakes, SB's with unreasonable expectations, etc to find a reasonable provider. I'll stick with this for another week or so.

Lpmrhahn
04-09-21, 09:40
https://www.seeking.com/member/abd476e2-a94b-48a2-b7bc-482fac4ef1c7

Wants $500 for hand job or BJ. No penetration because her and her "life partner" decided that it's not cheating unless there's penetration. Works at Elite, so pretty sure you could go get the same thing from her for around $100 or less in the back.

Wolf66
04-21-21, 15:38
Yeah I ran into some of that with this one, KendalxG:

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/PdlqQeOEj5b4zMbA31NLVKmB

Wanted 300 for her and her GF to come over get naked and do a handy. I actually said yes because I really wanted to meet her GF (they both were working at WingHouse PP last year).

And get her # which I did, still haven't got with her yet but she has a smoking body and now is on the sites too:

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/EgkDdnNPJD92OrQ5Z8XaowWM

(BTW, they ended up topless in panties, not naked).

Wolf66
04-21-21, 15:43
On WYP as SexyHolly. Had my suspicions when I asked to see a bikini shot and she didn't have one, then she wanted me to cashapp $100 "for gas" before she came over. I told her I am not fond of sending money to Nigerian Princes or Ukrainian mobsters which she / he didn't seem to get so possibly out of country also.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/dXPk7LxQAzjQr7XA3RqOp9gW

Derk Briscoe
04-21-21, 20:50
Rikka is real and fucking amazing. Head is un real and about 100 bucks and please share the screen na. Es of the real o es.

Wolf66
04-21-21, 23:23
Rikka is real and fucking amazing. Head is un real and about 100 bucks and please share the screen na. Es of the real o es.I am just as interested in hearing about ones to stay away from. And guys are much more likely to share that info then the info of the hottie they are seeing right now.

PinreView
04-22-21, 16:17
On WYP as SexyHolly. Had my suspicions when I asked to see a bikini shot and she didn't have one, then she wanted me to cashapp $100 "for gas" before she came over. I told her I am not fond of sending money to Nigerian Princes or Ukrainian mobsters which she / he didn't seem to get so possibly out of country also.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/dXPk7LxQAzjQr7XA3RqOp9gWMaybe she really does need $100 for gas and is real. Perhaps she drives a really old truck that gets 5 miles per gallon and coming in from Atlanta? Nah this one is obviously a scam but I think everyone should know this.

KurtB2000
04-26-21, 10:36
I met this one and she is real, the MILF type, but she can not host.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/jEwkR6MnA8BOELw5yWeGx7dQ

Wolf66
04-27-21, 14:04
"CuteRealtor" on WYP, sent me a $200 offer for 1st date but plainly says in her ad "Please expect nothing further than just lunch or dinner on our first date. " 2 seems kinda high to have to pay for dinner, to bad too as she is 100% my type. However in her photos she is getting into a private plane in one and sitting in a Maserati in another. $$$ Could be 5 bills or more to get her into bed, that's Porn Star money.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/PVaoGNqxp5a879vJLX4YE23b

FirstClass1
04-27-21, 14:27
"CuteRealtor" on WYP, sent me a $200 offer for 1st date but plainly says in her ad "Please expect nothing further than just lunch or dinner on our first date. " 2 seems kinda high to have to pay for dinner, to bad too as she is 100% my type. However in her photos she is getting into a private plane in one and sitting in a Maserati in another. $$$ Could be 5 bills or more to get her into bed, that's Porn Star money.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/PVaoGNqxp5a879vJLX4YE23bShe's pretty, but has that look in her eyes that says she'll drain you out of everything you have, except your cum.

Wolf66
05-05-21, 23:16
She sent me a offer and wants to meet for lunch, pretty hot in her pics:

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/pwBZ4v2GJnPPZ1D0eXDWnjbg

Duke1956
05-06-21, 20:21
She sent me a offer and wants to meet for lunch, pretty hot in her pics:

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/pwBZ4v2GJnPPZ1D0eXDWnjbgShe accepted an offer from me a few months back then when silent. I'd get a message every week or so so I asked WYP for my credits back. They complied.

NoHopeForMe
10-17-21, 20:53
I'm thinking about giving this service a shot -- one thing I'm looking for is just something stably consistent, zero drama, and something to enjoy while I'm in town.

Do you find the rule of more money == less risk to be accurate on these sites? I have had some luck with civilians but they get complicated (even the cheating ones! I find SWs to be great in short trips or until their addiction takes hold then it's a new person. I'm currently checking out Escorts but anyways, was wondering if you fine gents have discovered there's a little more longevity in the ones you engage with?

Bachatero
10-18-21, 10:37
Yes, sugaring is less personal risk, it's also more money. I don't see the correlation tho. It can be consistent, until they move or other situational changes. The "enjoy while you're in town" part could be the rub. It's practically a full-time job to prospect and get schedules to match up. Kinda like pushing on a string. There is gold out those hills, tho!

I'm thinking about giving this service a shot -- one thing I'm looking for is just something stably consistent, zero drama, and something to enjoy while I'm in town.

Do you find the rule of more money == less risk to be accurate on these sites? I have had some luck with civilians but they get complicated (even the cheating ones! I find SWs to be great in short trips or until their addiction takes hold then it's a new person. I'm currently checking out Escorts but anyways, was wondering if you fine gents have discovered there's a little more longevity in the ones you engage with?

NoHopeForMe
10-19-21, 08:12
Yes, sugaring is less personal risk, it's also more money. I don't see the correlation tho. It can be consistent, until they move or other situational changes. The "enjoy while you're in town" part could be the rub. It's practically a full-time job to prospect and get schedules to match up. Kinda like pushing on a string. There is gold out those hills, tho!I see what you're saying. I guess -- ultimately -- I'd like the experience of one of the many affairs civvies have shared with me. Most of those come with the built anticipation of when I'm in town next combined with "freeness" they feel because the inherent discretion required. I'm just thinking that maybe the exchange of money and meeting on a forum such as seeking will result in something that makes it worth keeping feelings rooted in reality, or the drama associated with what they're doing.

I get what I'm dealing with here, but I actually think it'd be good to find someone that's like "Man, I am having %thoughts%, but it's fun, clean and the money is good so, ah well!

If that makes sense.

Wolf66
11-22-21, 20:18
She sent me a offer, just started talking to her:

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/8qVmx7XNJVKz3Z85KyPw3dg1

Op1954
11-29-21, 12:04
She is real. Has a great little body and is a lot of fun. Only wants contact through the site. Hard to arrange a meeting with, you'll need to negotiate and put up with a BS story but sexually worth it.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bb2ee89b-48e4-4653-9e73-f0ef1ca6cbdf

Op1954
11-29-21, 12:08
Straight-up escort. I have not met her because she FU our booking. She will travel. Only wants to meet through the site and you need to negotiate. She is always talking to multiple guys so hard-line her on price. She'll send a topless pic right off the bat.

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/fbc80a00-2e14-44d1-b5e5-51e2ed3f8115

Wolf66
11-29-21, 15:37
Straight-up escort. I have not met her because she FU our booking. She will travel. Only wants to meet through the site and you need to negotiate. She is always talking to multiple guys so hard-line her on price. She'll send a topless pic right off the bat.

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/fbc80a00-2e14-44d1-b5e5-51e2ed3f8115Looks like you linked to your messages instead of her ad with that one.

Op1954
11-30-21, 14:18
Looks like you linked to your messages instead of her ad with that one.Why I should only use my desktop.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8f3fecad-5567-4f9d-83ae-1077459f1c37

Lpmrhahn
11-30-21, 14:44
https://members.seeking.com/member/728167a8-d028-4890-8bb6-3301a9f601e3

Stripper at Oz during dayshift, she gives extras there so if you really want her it's probably cheaper and easier to just go see her. Works day shift. Wears a wig half the time, short hair the other half, so just look for the chest tattoo that's in her pics.

RobbinHoodz
12-01-21, 10:14
https://members.seeking.com/member/728167a8-d028-4890-8bb6-3301a9f601e3

Stripper at Oz during dayshift, she gives extras there so if you really want her it's probably cheaper and easier to just go see her. Works day shift. Wears a wig half the time, short hair the other half, so just look for the chest tattoo that's in her pics.Solid intel, thanks a bunch.

Op1954
12-19-21, 18:37
This one contacted me out of the blue. Wanted to meet that day. Then sort of got "huffy" when I told her I was working.

Straight up ppm. GPS so negotiate.

https://members.seeking.com/member/46cdc294-4170-48af-b3a3-43b475f2af6e

Duke1956
12-21-21, 10:39
This one contacted me out of the blue. Wanted to meet that day. Then sort of got "huffy" when I told her I was working.

Straight up ppm. GPS so negotiate.

https://members.seeking.com/member/46cdc294-4170-48af-b3a3-43b475f2af6eI messaged her also. Turned down her offer whereby she made a crack "why don't admit you can't afford me". My reply was I don't pay for overpriced pussy. I like SA but the younger they are the more entitled they think they are. I'll stick with MILFs.

Op1954
01-06-22, 11:30
This woman is real and has a great body. It doesn't show in the pics.

However, she will constantly ask for money. Not show up for a date and lies about what she is doing.

She is very slick at what she does and comes off initially as very sincere. She convinced me she was completely sincere in looking for an ongoing arrangement. She has a job and a car she is not lying about that.

All she is really interested in is guys she can get short money from on a regular basis.

I'd recommend nothing but PPM with her. Of course YMMV. If someone else does meet her please PM me about how it went.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d0e0aa69-3137-4a9d-9dc4-51beaf434d62

Wolf66
01-07-22, 21:11
This one wanted $700 LOL.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profilev3/fa718339928bc499

Wants $500.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/nDEo2v9r57Lgpr406jWqempk

Wants $500.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/qkjmyRG1z0XN3NGJ7DLlYvQg

Op1954
01-08-22, 12:13
This one wanted $700 LOL.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profilev3/fa718339928bc499

Wants $500.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/nDEo2v9r57Lgpr406jWqempk

Wants $500.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/qkjmyRG1z0XN3NGJ7DLlYvQg400-500 is their usual asking price. I've gotten a few down to 3 and some to 2. I'll do two and sometimes three if they promise multiple pops and two hours. The best one I found was 250 and she'd stay all afternoon. Smart, beautiful and all around fun. A few times we went to lunch came back and started all over. Unfortunately, she found a complete SD.

GuardianAngel
01-08-22, 14:20
Hi,

Does anyone have any information on a girl that is on seeking that goes by the handle name of: algracie?

Op1954
02-02-22, 12:26
Has anyone else met this woman?

https://members.seeking.com/member/d0e0aa69-3137-4a9d-9dc4-51beaf434d62?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D

Buck Nut
02-15-22, 11:51
Not to bad on the price she is flexible and meets quickly. She has her own car and is very genuine and sweet. 100% recommend her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/cef09c4c-c2aa-40bd-80d0-29b3cc0d1c74Can you dm me her contact information. Any photos that you can post?

Any help is appreciated.

DonkCament
02-15-22, 15:22
Hooked up with her in December. Legit, slim, phat bubble butt, small tits, wet mouth, great backshots.

PM me for her digits.

RobbinHoodz
02-17-22, 15:31
Hooked up with her in December. Legit, slim, phat bubble butt, small tits, wet mouth, great backshots.

PM me for her digits.What did she quote you for admission?

Op1954
02-22-22, 23:00
Claims to live in Zephyrhills and be 54. She is a complete fruitcake with GPS. She's the reason guys leave their wives. We had one phone call and all she did was complain about money and why she needs 300/ hr. Oh and she's married and you're required to meet her husband.

I can't imagine anyone meeting her after listening to her whine.

Op1954
02-23-22, 17:50
https://members.seeking.com/member/03cd7c78-1ba5-4741-9dd1-247888b0cbc9

Gets back quickly but I haven't pulled the trigger, Anyone seen her?

Tia.

Wolf66
02-25-22, 00:23
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/7d4be094515ab6df

Smoking hot imo so probably get 100's of messages a day. Assuming it's a real profile.

She could talk me out of a pile of cash!

Op1954
02-26-22, 18:13
On SA is real and has Platinum P.S. Lists Safety Harbor as location.

Told me 200/ hr barely covered her babysitter. I made a wise-ass comment about finding a new babysitter and she immediately went back online and blocked me. So I can't give you a pic or a URL.

If she puts up another profile I'll post it.

Wolf66
02-26-22, 20:44
Sent me her # and wanted to meet right away, asked 4 but would take less I think, was a little to heavy for my taste, big rack though but needs to lose 30 lbs or so, met her for coffee, is off 4th St and & 62 av. Ex-stripper.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/2f4fdec3e797df5d

Op1954
03-05-22, 11:11
She's very real. Has a great body for her age. Wants a first date before she decides if you are going to move on. It's well worth it. She is looking for a LT FW $B. Low cost when ongoing.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/PVaoGNqxp5aMVGy5LX4YE23b

Op1954
03-05-22, 11:14
https://members.seeking.com/member/8f3fecad-5567-4f9d-83ae-1077459f1c37

Escort very up front about it. I never pulled the trigger for that reason.

Op1954
03-05-22, 12:09
https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/b95d46cb-732e-4044-8581-ef0951666387

Very real. You can negotiate a lower price. Awesome tall slender body. Kinda flakey but nice.

Wolf66
03-05-22, 13:10
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/kjmyRG1z0XKaneD57DLlYvQg

Was living in St Pete, ex-stripper, moved to Ruskin but has car, have seen her for as low as 150 but would start a little higher 2 ish to get foot in door, has gained a little weight since photos but not BBW at all.

Op1954
03-08-22, 20:16
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/kjmyRG1z0XKaneD57DLlYvQg

Was living in St Pete, ex-stripper, moved to Ruskin but has car, have seen her for as low as 150 but would start a little higher 2 ish to get foot in door, has gained a little weight since photos but not BBW at all.When did you last see her?

Wolf66
03-09-22, 16:32
When did you last see her?Little over a week ago, have had several PM's asking for her # but I am not authorized to do so, please contact her on the site, I sent her a $100 offer to take her to dinner and then a offer of 2 to go to my place after dinner, she has accepted less since then.

JosefK
03-09-22, 18:48
Keep seeing reports of guys getting banned and asking how to get back on the site. What's the secret to not having it happen in the first place? It seems like getting them on dates and you finding out they're a waste of time could get expensive and frustrating fast. Trying to get back home to Florida soon and definitely have an eye on Missmarie78.

Hal1957
03-10-22, 08:58
Take the conversation Off of SA before any discussions of money or sex.

Never engage in an argument with a POT. Block and move on without comment.

Keep seeing reports of guys getting banned and asking how to get back on the site. What's the secret to not having it happen in the first place? It seems like getting them on dates and you finding out they're a waste of time could get expensive and frustrating fast. Trying to get back home to Florida soon and definitely have an eye on Missmarie78.

JosefK
03-10-22, 18:17
Take the conversation Off of SA before any discussions of money or sex.

Never engage in an argument with a POT. Block and move on without comment.Thank you for the advice.

GoodEats234
03-14-22, 02:26

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/jEwkR6MnA8BOELw5yWeGx7dQSo just hook up. ?. paid services. ?. cost? Little more info please.

Wolf66
03-15-22, 17:03
Lives near Tyrone, I gave her 1 to meet for dinner and 2 to go back to my place (my standard offer), she was fun but not my body type, I like them slender. She's no BBW but not skinny.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/c0eb2bd9d09dae68

Eagle7415
03-15-22, 22:50
Sent me her # and wanted to meet right away, asked 4 but would take less I think, was a little to heavy for my taste, big rack though but needs to lose 30 lbs or so, met her for coffee, is off 4th St and & 62 av. Ex-stripper.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/2f4fdec3e797df5dMet her for dinner in September, picked her up at an extended stay hotel, lives there with her child, talks a lot and is nice enough. She is much heavier than her pics and she goes by the name of Tay. We had a nice meal and talked, and I dropped her off. Wasn't interested in dessert since she is much heavier than pics and questionable hygiene based on her clothing.

Wolf66
03-16-22, 17:12
Met her for dinner in September, picked her up at an extended stay hotel, lives there with her child, talks a lot and is nice enough. She is much heavier than her pics and she goes by the name of Tay. We had a nice meal and talked, and I dropped her off. Wasn't interested in dessert since she is much heavier than pics and questionable hygiene based on her clothing.Yeah kinda what I went thru, living off 4th & 62 av and small hotel, but smelled like cig smoke when she got in my car and too heavy for my taste.

Pete StPete
03-17-22, 06:20
Here's a Tay from SA for those with a Seeking membership https://members.seeking.com/member/22043f4a-153a-441f-bd0f-02fe7041b239.

Yeah kinda what I went thru, living off 4th & 62 av and small hotel, but smelled like cig smoke when she got in my car and too heavy for my taste.

Op1954
03-21-22, 09:19

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/jEwkR6MnA8BOELw5yWeGx7dQWhat was your offer to her?

Tia.

Nhswm
04-18-22, 11:26
She is real and wants 1,500 a month allowance. I passed.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/7351d6ba8788a01c

Nhswm
04-18-22, 11:31
She is real and wants to meet first. Basically looking for ppm 200 and she went through her rules. Arranged to meet and she canceled. Basically, an escort using the site looking for a Sd and regulars.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/fb9ef91a650595b0

Nhswm
04-18-22, 11:36
IMO it is not worth the money.

You get 10 messages a day you need to pay for to reply.

Out of 40, I replied to, 2 were real and one was running the "I need to pay the babysitter first" scam.

I think you get better results from Seeking Arrangement and What's Your Price.

Wolf66
04-18-22, 17:52
She is real and wants 1,500 a month allowance. I passed.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/7351d6ba8788a01cDang, if those are her best pics I don't see her getting that from anybody but YMMV.

My current one I am working on is this one: (still just PMing)

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/vWzP16KZ5EMWeXm5j4qbwQpE

Nhswm
04-19-22, 13:08
Dang, if those are her best pics I don't see her getting that from anybody but YMMV.

My current one I am working on is this one: (still just PMing)

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/vWzP16KZ5EMWeXm5j4qbwQpEWould love to see if she actually meets. Let us know.

Clftn
04-20-22, 11:18
Lives near Tyrone, I gave her 1 to meet for dinner and 2 to go back to my place (my standard offer), she was fun but not my body type, I like them slender. She's no BBW but not skinny.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/c0eb2bd9d09dae68So 3 total? I'll definitely try this route.

Wolf66
04-20-22, 16:10
So 3 total? I'll definitely try this route.Yeah works most the time, I have gone a little higher if the girl is smoking hot in person. The Asian chick likes to kiss too.

Like Nicole I think I went 4 the 1st time (1 for dinner, 3 back to my place but then we were at 3 after that) but she is centerfold hot bodywise.

Her ad: but she hasn't been on since last Oct and no I do not have a current number
: (

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/7Qq4xaMm60YXqO25eNyKjY2B

Nhswm
04-24-22, 13:10
She offers a reasonable first date price at 50.

She will send you a current selfie. But then the drama starts. "I'm almost out of gas lets meet at the WaWa", "They are going to shut off my phone can we meet at burger king."

I gave up on trying to meet her. She never has more than 5-10 minutes.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/zblQBO8R0QgYO78JVowp6mEX

YMMV.

Nhswm
04-24-22, 13:18
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/09d7dd323685891d

Is real. Only wants to meet at a hotel in Bradenton. Loves to chat and talk on the phone. Will video chat. Nice looking with a Great body.

IMO a candy user because she is sometimes almost incoherent.

In two weeks I've yet to get her to commit to a time and today she told me it was all my fault. HUH?

I won't be driving to Bradenton.

Wolf66
04-24-22, 13:50
Yeah works most the time, I have gone a little higher if the girl is smoking hot in person. The Asian chick likes to kiss too.

Like Nicole I think I went 4 the 1st time (1 for dinner, 3 back to my place but then we were at 3 after that) but she is centerfold hot bodywise.

Her ad: but she hasn't been on since last Oct and no I do not have a current number
: (

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/7Qq4xaMm60YXqO25eNyKjY2BIf you only have SA or SecretBenefits this is Nicole's profile pic: I'd keep an eye out for her, smoking body. Although I think we did meet for dinner a few times 1st but it was worth it I thought.

Wolf66
04-26-22, 16:14
PM'ing with all 3 right now:

VanessaLynn 24.

Who I talked to last year but was over in Lutz then, (profile says St Pete) claims to be in Dunedin now.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/evw6QkONbJBpDjL0KERpY9VG

Petitepilar 27.

Who I think said she was working at OZ when we 1st talked, then she was out of town, claims in Mexico for 7 months, now says she is in Tampa although her profile says Las Vegas.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/7qkeBKrlYJ3xRbg5Z2xR16zv

Stassbabyy 22.

Profile says Tampa. Looks super cute in her 4th vid.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/b3dbdb884b2c7f23

Profile pics:

Nhswm
04-30-22, 12:24
Exchanged multiple texts. She sent graphic images without asking for any money. We arranged to meet and the day we were supposed to she ghosted me.

No idea what happened.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bfafcbbf-f801-4f04-954d-fae229025e8a

Nhswm
04-30-22, 12:30
Wants 150 and doesn't want anything physical. Though her ad says she does and she will in her text.

Pictures are old compared to her real appearance. I talked her way down from the date price just to meet. I like redheads.

She is basically just trying to make money from the date price and nothing more. Nice enough woman.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/Dv3OERmV01yByxv0xk4on28L

At least she didn't want to grab a coffee at WaWa like the other one.

Jay Twogo
04-30-22, 17:23
Petitepilar 27.

Who I think said she was working at OZ when we 1st talked, then she was out of town, claims in Mexico for 7 months, now says she is in Tampa although her profile says Las Vegas.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/7qkeBKrlYJ3xRbg5Z2xR16zv

Fun girl. I hung with her quite a bit when she was at Oz. She will make trips to Las Vegas to dance from time to time. Haven't seen her at Oz in quite a while. She has relatives in Mexico and travels there and will stay a while. Last time I talked to her, that's where she was heading. We had arranged for OTC when she was at Oz once, but she has some GPS so I never followed through.

Wolf66
05-01-22, 16:07
Fun girl. I hung with her quite a bit when she was at Oz. She will make trips to Las Vegas to dance from time to time. Haven't seen her at Oz in quite a while. She has relatives in Mexico and travels there and will stay a while. Last time I talked to her, that's where she was heading. We had arranged for OTC when she was at Oz once, but she has some GPS so I never followed through.Thanks, that is very helpful, she seemed the real deal in our PM's, just good to have confirmation.

Nhswm
05-03-22, 14:06
https://members.seeking.com/member/f6befdbe-5649-4f28-9e0c-07f01c0b0adf

First off she wants you to subscribe to her only fans page.

Then she tells you to meet in person is 3 k. Plus meet at the Fairfield Inn in Clearwater.

I thought she had made a typo. Nope.

Is someone really paying these rates.

Hal1957
05-04-22, 07:15
I had an ATF in Brooklyn who advertised on Eros for 1000 but BP for 160. She said she didn't get many Eros offers, but she was hella hot and had no demons. One guy from BP made her day, one guy from Eros made her week. One of the few who was able to retire by the time she was 35.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f6befdbe-5649-4f28-9e0c-07f01c0b0adf

First off she wants you to subscribe to her only fans page.

Then she tells you to meet in person is 3 k. Plus meet at the Fairfield Inn in Clearwater.

I thought she had made a typo. Nope.

Is someone really paying these rates.

Nhswm
05-04-22, 13:14
She is real. My guess is she is in her 60's. But that is young compared to me. I think her target area for guys is older but if you have a granny on your bucket list you should give her a try.

She wants to meet on a first date. She'll negotiate a price. YMMV She is an interesting dinner companion.

She's a fitness fan. Great legs. She is very good at what she does. No rush and she'll try for two if you're up for / to it. I think she'd go for three but I was done at two.

Bolt-ons still look good. All pictures are recent.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/6bf8bf8ec6cce4eb

ModestRaver
05-13-22, 14:09
She offers a reasonable first date price at 50.

She will send you a current selfie. But then the drama starts. "I'm almost out of gas lets meet at the WaWa", "They are going to shut off my phone can we meet at burger king."

I gave up on trying to meet her. She never has more than 5-10 minutes.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/zblQBO8R0QgYO78JVowp6mEX.I never post on here. I just look for information, for my safety. Now, it's time to return the favor. I will not give any personal information I learned, but it would be in your own interest of your safety to pass on this one.

Lpmrhahn
05-16-22, 16:52
https://members.seeking.com/member/1f4097b4-a2e7-41b8-b426-55c4a9fc2f5b

Stripper at Oz, she doesn't do anything there either, but if you at least want to touch her some save yourself some cash and go there. Usually works midshift (430 pm). She's very hot, but boring A. F.

Nhswm
05-24-22, 12:49
https://members.seeking.com/member/1f4097b4-a2e7-41b8-b426-55c4a9fc2f5b

Stripper at Oz, she doesn't do anything there either, but if you at least want to touch her some save yourself some cash and go there. Usually works midshift (430 pm). She's very hot, but boring A. F.She was strictly FinDom with me. Never mentioned working at OZ.

Nhswm
06-03-22, 09:40
Avoid.

Pictures are filtered very well. She is rough-looking in person and heavier than the pics show. But still sexy if the piercings and ink are your things.

Says she only sees "older mature men".

Quickly agrees to a dinner date. Very friendly and chatty. As soon as the food was ready she drops the "my compensation bomb" just for dinner. GPS syndrome x10. The other fees were laughable.

When I explain I didn't come prepared a 180-degree switch in attitude. Wants the food to go because "I'm on my cycle and don't feel well". She couldn't get out fast enough, immediately on her phone and I couldn't drop her off fast enough. No talk on the way home.

My buddy has a word for chicks like this "Slunts" the Sl is for slimy I'm sure you all know the last three laters.

Of course YMMV.

Nhswm
06-06-22, 20:05
I finally caught Samantha out and about. The hardest part of picking her up is the rest of you guys.

Great FS. No regrets.

Op1954
06-06-22, 20:07
I finally caught Samantha out and about. The hardest part of picking her up is the rest of you guys.

Great FS. No regrets.Wrong thread.

Nhswm
06-08-22, 13:51
Wrong thread.Sorry. Tried to do it on my phone instead of desktop.

Nhswm
06-17-22, 16:36
https://members.seeking.com/member/e944090c-8851-4e25-a68f-7ce8b6775747

She is real. Pictures are old but its her. She is mid-40's, still has a nice body, very petite, great kisser.

Makes a big deal that its a massage and you get 3 hrs of her time for 300.1 hr massage but you get two hours of "personal time" after that where anything but anal goes. Is upfront with being paid upfront.

You need to provide a bottle of prosecco.

Doesn't quite work out that way. Massage was OK its on your bed. She makes a big deal that it is Nuru. She takes off everything. We get to personal time and things start to get interesting and she hops up and runs to the bathroom. Oops I started my period. She does give a pretty decent BJ and promises to be a cum gobbler but is not. Then she is basically packing up. Chatting away the whole time. So I'm like we have about 45 minutes left. Nope the clock started ticking the moment she came in the driveway. She insists on sitting around smoking weed and having a drink to loosen up and chill out. So you get about 2 hrs with no chance for a second shot. Which she says is OK.

She has slightly sticky fingers. Took my weed vape. I went to piss while she was in the BR and I find her in my garage getting another bottle of wine for the ride home and she is packing up my bud. Completely.

Overall not a repeat performance though she has been texting daily about how long to the end of her period and how she is going to have me blah, blah.

Its tempting she has a sweet looking little pussy and claims to love oral but I think I saw what her SOP is.

Of course YMMV.

Nhswm
06-18-22, 10:33
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/MrmO7PXVJeGnP8e0z6gWB8K1

This one is real too. She takes an under 100 date price and she comes to you.

Pictures are her but from years back or filtered. She is tall, slender, and has a great body for her age.

Likes to have a "date" first. That entails multiple drinks for her and an app. Then she tells you what a cheap date she is because she only had an app. LOL This is the drunk chick at the end of the bar who I used to pick up when I was in my 30's.

She is a talker. She can get argumentative over the weirdest things. You can't shut her up except when your dick is in her mouth.

BB for everything. Decent BJ, tight pussy. Rules NO CIM or CIP. She loves oral on her (she'll face fuck you) and she likes to be fucked hard. No AA guys.

No two pops but she'll hang out all day if there is booze and weed.

If she is to be believed she has had a weird life. She can go from happy camper to very maudlin. I've repeated.

JosefK
06-21-22, 12:40
Has anyone else met this woman?

https://members.seeking.com/member/d0e0aa69-3137-4a9d-9dc4-51beaf434d62?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3DCorrect me if I'm wrong (her profile seems to be deleted) but is this her?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/84352312

Op1954
06-23-22, 13:59
Correct me if I'm wrong (her profile seems to be deleted) but is this her?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/84352312The link is a 404. See if you can find her again or give me a name.

BigNy56
06-24-22, 21:39
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/MrmO7PXVJeGnP8e0z6gWB8K1[/URL]

This one is real too. She takes an under 100 date price and she comes to you.

Pictures are her but from years back or filtered. She is tall, slender, and has a great body for her age.

Likes to have a "date" first. That entails multiple drinks for her and an app. Then she tells you what a cheap date she is because she only had an app. LOL This is the drunk chick at the end of the bar who I used to pick up when I was in my 30's.

She is a talker. She can get argumentative over the weirdest things. You can't shut her up except when your dick is in her mouth.

BB for everything. Decent BJ, tight pussy. Rules NO CIM or CIP. She loves oral on her (she'll face fuck you) and she likes to be fucked hard. No AA guys.

No two pops but she'll hang out all day if there is booze and weed.

If she is to be believed she has had a weird life. She can go from happy camper to very maudlin. I've repeated.What was the full Damage?

JosefK
06-27-22, 13:15
The link is a 404. See if you can find her again or give me a name.https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/84830887

Bkbh1
06-30-22, 09:51
https://members.seeking.com/member/51c8f7bf-b6c2-4162-8fb0-20e22cba6a92

Big time waster. She likes to tell stories on how she got catfished on a meet. Lots of promises, but then vanishes. She is either scared to meet or just gets off ghosting.

Bkbh1
06-30-22, 10:12
Exchanged multiple texts. She sent graphic images without asking for any money. We arranged to meet and the day we were supposed to she ghosted me.

No idea what happened.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bfafcbbf-f801-4f04-954d-fae229025e8aShe did the same to me. What's crazy that after she ghosted me should would still send a nude pic every few days via snap. She told me I still deserved to see pics from her. That lasted about a month.

Op1954
07-02-22, 14:12
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/84830887No. Doesn't look anything like her.

Nhswm
08-17-22, 13:33
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/pwBZ4v2GJnPBLmZ0eXDWnjbg

She'll accept a low date price. Less than 100 for FS.

The pictures may or may not be her but she'll send you one or two current selfies. She is much better looking than in that picture.

She is tall and slender with a very good body. She is very talented sexually.

After one visit she starts to play games about getting money ahead of time. She Even tried the "give me the money and I'll leave my phone and my vape while I go pay the babysitter." I said I'd dial the phone first. She Claimed it was dead. I haven't heard from her since.

I squeezed two visits out of her before she disappeared. You may do better than I did if you live close to the casino where she claims her hotel is. I wish I did.

Nhswm
09-09-22, 12:21
She is real. She is in St. Petersburg, use 30 as your age range. You need to search for her yourself. sorry

Will accept a low-date price and then negotiate for FS. But you won't need to spend uncle ben if you play it right.

She has weird rules and I think they vary from day to day.

She has a great body, and the pictures she will send you are current, though she is older than what the website states.

Only wants contact through the site. Let me repeat that. She only wants contact through the site.

Do NOT ask me for any more info than what is here.

Lpmrhahn
10-08-22, 23:14
https://members.seeking.com/member/6709ce18-6185-45f7-9f4e-80e72bb1b485

Talked for a bit, seems like an UTR or pro. Checked LC and didn't see her #, name, or photos. She straight up gave me a price of $200 and to "just cum over". Going to give it a go on Monday after work and will report back if nobody else has seen her.

Lpmrhahn
10-19-22, 13:22

Talked for a bit, seems like an UTR or pro. Checked LC and didn't see her #, name, or photos. She straight up gave me a price of $200 and to "just cum over". Going to give it a go on Monday after work and will report back if nobody else has seen her.Sorry about the delay. Did end up seeing her, had a great time. If you like thick older women with giant tits, she's a great girl to go see. Very sweet and fun. Also seems like Greek may be on the table.

Pete StPete
11-30-22, 15:08
Brothers,

I return to Paradise in less than a week and at Thanksgiving I renewed my subscription to SA and began my search for a nice sugar baby to spend time with upon my return. I have quite a few filters: must be able to host, able to meet during the day, educated, personable, no habits, etc, etc. Anyway. I've got 5 solid prospects on the board and have temporarily ceased fishing in the SA pond. I write all this to say I'm surprised this thread doesn't get more action and more reports. Pete.

GobBluth
12-01-22, 13:08
Brothers,

I return to Paradise in less than a week and at Thanksgiving I renewed my subscription to SA and began my search for a nice sugar baby to spend time with upon my return. I have quite a few filters: must be able to host, able to meet during the day, educated, personable, no habits, etc, etc. Anyway. I've got 5 solid prospects on the board and have temporarily ceased fishing in the SA pond. I write all this to say I'm surprised this thread doesn't get more action and more reports. Pete.It used to be pretty active here. SA in general, I was pretty successful 2017 till Covid. Then I moved away. Best of luck! I actually am reconnecting with a former SB on a trip down that I saw when she was 19. She has since had a baby, so I'm sure there's some damage there. Back then she pretty much sucked in bed which is why I didn't see her anymore. Hopefully she's gotten better.

Op1954
12-01-22, 18:07

Talked for a bit, seems like an UTR or pro. Checked LC and didn't see her #, name, or photos. She straight up gave me a price of $200 and to "just cum over". Going to give it a go on Monday after work and will report back if nobody else has seen her.Her profile is gone. If its gone that quick it's usually a pro who got caught.

If she wants her info shared I'd be interested.

Tia.

Nhswm
12-02-22, 15:58
I'm not sure if she is real or just some bored psycho woman.

https://members.seeking.com/member/65b4ca36-0aba-4a51-83c7-02fd404d6090

She'll ask for a first meet somewhere in South Pasadena and tell you to park at the bowling alley. Then she cancels.

Her next request is to meet and go to a pizza place. She does give you a real address this time to pick her up. Then she says, "I need you to drive to Largo to drop off my daughter's kid's medication. " When you say no she goes ballistic.

Interestingly it was the same address a complete nutcase from WYP gave me.

The photos look very similar so my advice is to pass on this one. The WYP profile is gone.

Op1954
12-03-22, 11:08
I'm not sure if she is real or just some bored psycho woman.

https://members.seeking.com/member/65b4ca36-0aba-4a51-83c7-02fd404d6090

She'll ask for a first meet somewhere in South Pasadena and tell you to park at the bowling alley. Then she cancels.

Her next request is to meet and go to a pizza place. She does give you a real address this time to pick her up. Then she says, "I need you to drive to Largo to drop off my daughter's kid's medication. " When you say no she goes ballistic.

Interestingly it was the same address a complete nutcase from WYP gave me.

The photos look very similar so my advice is to pass on this one. The WYP profile is gone.If the real address is in the Casa Prima Apartments on Shore Dr. South avoid her. My guess it is the same chick I ran into a year or so back. The story is almost identical. Except for the pizza place. She wanted to go to Dead Bobs because they serve "good drinks".

She scouted me out from inside the building then met me at the opposite end of where she originally told me to park. She comes out and looks similar to the picture. So I say OK she has a decent body and has been right out front about sex from the get go.

We get to DBs and she starts with a double, then another before we order. Then stories of her sexapades and her life online. Her stories are full of holes but fuck it she sounds like she is a drunk who likes to fuck. Then when getting ready to leave she has a small favor to ask. "I need to pick something up at the pharmacy" then the bombshell "it's on Ulmerton Rd", so I say no " because I've had 4 beers" and her attitude changes a bit. She orders another drink and asks for a to go box. Its a WYP date and now wants the other half. I tell her I'll give it to her at her place and she says " I'll walk" at this point I know I have a psycho on my hands and I say "ok, thanks". She makes a big deal of wanting to meet the next night at Dead Bobs. I tell her I'm busy so she says "Ok. I'll text you tomorrow night. ' So I leave and drive around the block and she's sitting at the bar chatting away.

Then about 1/2 way home my phone blows up with her tirade. It was quite comprehensive. I'm a liar - "I found so many lies in your stories", I'm a cheap prick "you didn't tip the waiter enough", "you didn't buy me enough drinks", "you embarrassed me in front of my friends" , "I had to spend the date money to make up for your shitty tip" .

I waited three days and reported her. Profile gone. No retribution towards me. Always wait three or four days. I reported one right off the bat and the next day I was banned. They scam so many people if you wait they'll assume it was the last person.

Op1954
12-03-22, 11:30
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/kdP3xDaYAykxBYx5Z2m9BjLE

Contacted this one. She was reviewed MOL by another monger.

Took a 25 $ date price. Chatted a bit online. Got her number.

She has an awesome body IMO and she is older than stated. No kissing or BJ (she'll give a lick but no suck) because she has teeth issues. Loves DATY and to be hard fucked. She is very touchy-feely. If she is faking O's she has great control of her vagina muscles and secretions. She is no hurry sometimes. My guess is scheduling. Pricing varies again my guess is depending on scheduling. Incall only. FS never over a Franklin even a Grant if you hit her right.

Her comms suck. Claims she lives with her son and can only host when he is working. I met him on the way out one day. Looks like he could be her son and the age is right.

Will only meet over the site. Threatens to stop seeing anyone who shares her number. You must be freshly showered too.

I haven't seen her since I'm on the DL, listed day to day now, but she texted me, out of the blue, a few days ago to come down to St. Pete beach for a visit. Told me her teeth were feeling better. LOL She will ask for pain pills if you have them. I'm pretty sure that may have been the real reason for her call. BTW DO NOT mention that to her. She'll work around to it quick enough.

BigStud47
12-07-22, 00:10
Just a heads up she just relocated to area from Melbourne, she's a complete nut case. I would stay far away from her. Alcoholic with issues on felony probation. Can't give link as I blocked her on Seeking arrangements but can find link in the Orlando board under sugar babies.

Bs.

Op1954
12-07-22, 11:35

She has been contacting me now every few day through SA and sending a different phone number every time.

I think her candy use has gone up or is out of control. I stopped seeing her after she was a no-show twice in a row and then she just sort of disappeared. My guess was she found a few guys giving her more per visit.

She will negotiate everything. I had her down to 40 for a QV now she is at 70. If she still looks the same she has a killer spinner body and is flakey but a good time. YMMV she got a little wilder each time I saw her and her BJ skills had improved dramatically. Oh she always wears her hair up so she looks different in person. The body is great though. I miss that for sure.

Hopefully, someone will be willing to give her a shot and report back.

AlterdBeast2
12-12-22, 15:45
I have seen her off and on for years. She always tries to get fronted from time to time. Then will vanish for a bit. Always for room, food, phone. She isn't a bad person but shit does get old because good luck getting anything back from fronting. I saw her like a week ago and seriously, it smelled so bad down there I stopped and heaved. No joke and not trying to be mean but that is a new one on me.

She has been contacting me now every few day through SA and sending a different phone number every time.

I think her candy use has gone up or is out of control. I stopped seeing her after she was a no-show twice in a row and then she just sort of disappeared. My guess was she found a few guys giving her more per visit.

She will negotiate everything. I had her down to 40 for a QV now she is at 70. If she still looks the same she has a killer spinner body and is flakey but a good time. YMMV she got a little wilder each time I saw her and her BJ skills had improved dramatically. Oh she always wears her hair up so she looks different in person. The body is great though. I miss that for sure.

Hopefully, someone will be willing to give her a shot and report back.

Op1954
12-13-22, 13:35
I have seen her off and on for years. She always tries to get fronted from time to time. Then will vanish for a bit. Always for room, food, phone. She isn't a bad person but shit does get old because good luck getting anything back from fronting. I saw her like a week ago and seriously, it smelled so bad down there I stopped and heaved. No joke and not trying to be mean but that is a new one on me.She texted me she is at The Bayside in PP.

Sorry to hear she is not keeping her hygiene up. She was always clean and freshly showered when I saw her.

WiseTraveler
12-17-22, 11:28
Had ten days in St. Pete's but very limited play time. Couldn't host or go out for drinks / dinner so had to find DTF options only which really limited me. Some came from this forum so search for more details. All are single word names. Added spaces so they don't search for themselves and find this forum.

Had two indie massage appts and a cuddle session fall through.

Met:

WPY: Jen 4 You. Avoid. Not bad communication but lives in a crack house. Was fine w /$150 but one look at her / the run down temp house she was in and I gave her $20 and bounced.

Seeking: Trish bear 34. YMMV but probably shouldn't be doing this. Great comms, friendly, sweet. GND / MILF looks -if you like them thick. Can host but very very nervous. $250 but doesn't kiss, really doesn't like to give head, doesn't really like being touched and is clearly enduring it. Would have been ideal as I love slightly nervous / non-jaded. Might be worth investing time as a longer-term bench option. If you meet, you'll have to move things forward or you'll end up chatting for hours w / no play.

ABMed spa. Wawa: Fun, flirty, cute, can touch pussy but not boobs. Would repeat. Just got HJ but probably CBJ if pay enough.

Got agreement but couldn't meet:

WYP: Sassynsweet: Up in clearwater, can host. Didn't set a price but came across as accepting any reasonable offer. Helps to connect first.

Seeking Cassie821: Regretted not seeing her but timing didn't work out. Mentioned in this thread.

Seeking: babyk: St Pete's beach / St Petersburg, can host. $350-500 -- just couldn't align schedules.

GobBluth
12-17-22, 21:27
Had ten days in St. Pete's but very limited play time. Couldn't host or go out for drinks / dinner so had to find DTF options only which really limited me. Some came from this forum so search for more details. All are single word names. Added spaces so they don't search for themselves and find this forum.

Met:

WPY: Jen 4 You. Avoid. Not bad communication but lives in a crack house. Was fine w /$150 but one look at her / the run down temp house she was in and I gave her $20 and bounced.

Seeking: Trish bear 34. YMMV but probably shouldn't be doing this. Great comms, friendly, sweet. GND / MILF looks -if you like them thick. Can host but very very nervous. $250 but doesn't kiss, really doesn't like to give head, doesn't really like being touched and is clearly enduring it. Would have been ideal as I love slightly nervous / non-jaded. Might be worth investing time as a longer-term bench option. If you meet, you'll have to move things forward or you'll end up chatting for hours w / no play.

ABMed spa. Wawa: Fun, flirty, cute, can touch pussy but not boobs. Would repeat. Just got HJ but probably CBJ if pay enough.

WYP: Sassynsweet: Up in clearwater, can host. Didn't set a price but came across as accepting any reasonable offer. Helps to connect first.

Seeking Cassie821: Regretted not seeing her but timing didn't work out. Mentioned in this thread.

Seeking: babyk: St Pete's beach / St Petersburg, can host. $350-500 -- just couldn't align schedules.Trish just msg me coincidentally.

WiseTraveler
12-18-22, 09:57
Trish just msg me coincidentally.Curious on your experience if you connect. I like to think I'm good at putting even nervous / newbies as ease but couldn't get there with her. If she keeps doing this, something might click for her. Great view from behind.

GobBluth
12-18-22, 21:29
Curious on your experience if you connect. I like to think I'm good at putting even nervous / newbies as ease but couldn't get there with her. If she keeps doing this, something might click for her. Great view from behind.You're 100% right. Nice lady but I gave her 50 and sent her home after chatting and drinking an hour. Yeah the shy / nervous thing was an issue, but thick doesn't quite cover it. Cigarette smell and I knew Jr wouldn't cooperate in this situation.

LuckyToo
12-18-22, 22:42

Met:

Seeking: babyk: St Pete's beach / St Petersburg, can host. $350-500 -- just couldn't align schedules.Is she a house painter. Been chatting with her forever I think. Just have never met.

Srq2018
12-18-22, 23:33
Thanks!! I didn't look up where you are from but DAMN I appreciate your input!! Visiting for 10 days, and offering up intel on multiple prospects!! Awesome! I'd definitely buy you a beer or 10!! That's a lot of leg so, hopefully you had a great vacation!!

Met:

Seeking: babyk: St Pete's beach / St Petersburg, can host. $350-500 -- just couldn't align schedules.

GobBluth
12-19-22, 10:04
Is she a house painter. Been chatting with her forever I think. Just have never met.Yes the painter. To each their own. From pics and text I just expected a thick fun (but nervous from the prior post) woman that wants some extra scratch. Plenty of those middle aged party types around the beaches just hanging at beach bars. I hosted. She talked about painting houses and her neighbors in her apartment building and that's about it. I don't even know how to make a move, but I already decided that I was not attracted. She is a nice woman, so I don't want to say anything bad, but it was just not my thing. Photos are her but maybe a few years old. She's 51.

LuckyToo
12-19-22, 10:37
Yes the painter. To each their own. From pics and text I just expected a thick fun (but nervous from the prior post) woman that wants some extra scratch. Plenty of those middle aged party types around the beaches just hanging at beach bars. I hosted. She talked about painting houses and her neighbors in her apartment building and that's about it. I don't even know how to make a move, but I already decided that I was not attracted. She is a nice woman, so I don't want to say anything bad, but it was just not my thing. Photos are her but maybe a few years old. She's 51.I met her on SA a long time ago. That girl always needs money and just recently moved into a nice apartment with a view so she said with pics sent. She sends more emojis in her texts than anyone ever! She is thick with a big set of tits. Still might meet up one day and go straight to the event. She never hosts.

GobBluth
12-19-22, 12:58
I met her on SA a long time ago. That girl always needs money and just recently moved into a nice apartment with a view so she said with pics sent. She sends more emojis in her texts than anyone ever! She is thick with a big set of tits. Still might meet up one day and go straight to the event. She never hosts.True on the emojis. Good luck. Too much gut for me.

JadeTiger76
12-21-22, 17:57
Gents. I'm early on chatting with this one and wanted to see if anyone else has spoken to or met with her? Pics are great and, so far, she seems easy to deal with.

https://members.seeking.com/member/18a75bd7-17f4-4f58-8caf-f7deeefa29fe

Op1954
12-22-22, 14:08
"WPY: Jen 4 You. Avoid. Not bad communication but lives in a crack house. Was fine w /$150 but one look at her / the run down temp house she was in and I gave her $20 and bounced. ".

You could have gotten car head from her for that 20. She does give a good BJ. She used to walk, and maybe she still does. be forewarned she has a nasty streak. she once came storming up to my car at a stop sign because she saw me pick up another girl.

Op1954
12-22-22, 14:10
Never met her because she quoted a very high price. That was over a year ago though.

Nhswm
12-22-22, 14:34
This one is very real. She is overweight but is very talented, nice, clean, no rush, and has a good incall. If you like big boobs with great nipples this is your girl.

Will only meet through the site. After you set a date price you can negotiate a FS meeting with her. Sounded like they might vary depending on the time of the month. She really is a mom with kids and you'll have to work around that.

Negotiate and contact on your own.

JadeTiger76
12-22-22, 19:20
Never met her because she quoted a very high price. That was over a year ago though.Thanks for the info. I'll circle back here once I hear back on her current rates.

Nhswm
12-26-22, 20:57
Sorry to be negative but I mentioned a SB on here right after seeing her. It was clear from her next message to me that someone from here contacted her and mentioned negotiating down. Now I'm blocked.

I did the work; one of you did me in. Thanks.

These girls are not stupid and if they really are whom they say they are in the ads they can figure out pretty quickly who posted something. While some of these women may be SWs most are not so hard up for the next candy fix that they'll take the lousy amount you claimed someone else paid.

Hopefully, Admin does not find this argumentative but informative.

JosefK
12-26-22, 23:32
Sorry to be negative but I mentioned a SB on here right after seeing her. It was clear from her next message to me that someone from here contacted her and mentioned negotiating down. Now I'm blocked.

These girls are not stupid and if they really are whom they say they are in the ads they can figure out pretty quickly who posted something. While some of these women may be SWs most are not so hard up for the next candy fix that they'll take the lousy amount you claimed someone else paid.

Hopefully, Admin does not find this argumentative but informative.Welcome to the club. Never been blocked before, but have had to spend five or ten minutes explaining myself multiple times.

Really wonder why guys run back and tell ladies what was posted about them. Do they think they will get a freebie or a discount or a like a lady is going to view them in a special light or something? Well that last one they're actually right, but probably not in the way they were hoping. LOL.

Op1954
12-27-22, 11:48
I'm glad others have had this issue. I always wait a week or so now to post anything about any of the girls who list on SA or WYP.

Offering these women SW street rate doesn't help any of us who do the work. The other issue I've heard is of the guy telling the woman " I paid _ vs 20 $ so. " then comes the story of what some clown did because they had to pay more than street rate. As one very good UTR told me "hookers are people too".

Hopefully, Admin does not find this argumentative but informative.

Op1954
12-27-22, 12:00
I stopped for coffee in NPR at DD and who do I see walking across the parking lot but Katie / Rose. She has put on about 10+# and looks great, though she said she was getting fat. LMFAO She was on her way to her new BFs office, but we chatted and she showed me the new filled out body. Long sigh. She said she has an ad up but is very careful and who she talks to. Please note. She was not walking she had just been dropped off.

If you search the above title you'll see pictures of her. You have to contact her through the site. I am not sharing digits unless you give me a grand prize winning megabucks ticket. OK I'll take a 50/50 split.

LuckyToo
12-27-22, 15:15
I stopped for coffee in NPR at DD and who do I see walking across the parking lot but Katie / Rose. She has put on about 10+# and looks great, though she said she was getting fat. LMFAO She was on her way to her new BFs office, but we chatted and she showed me the new filled out body. Long sigh. She said she has an ad up but is very careful and who she talks to. Please note. She was not walking she had just been dropped off.

If you search the above title you'll see pictures of her. You have to contact her through the site. I am not sharing digits unless you give me a grand prize winning megabucks ticket. OK I'll take a 50/50 split.https://members.seeking.com/member/55af86be-5a26-4d4b-aa87-10dc6154dd10

BigStud47
12-29-22, 21:24
Just a heads up she just relocated to area from Melbourne, she's a complete nut case. I would stay far away from her. Alcoholic with issues on felony probation. Can't give link as I blocked her on Seeking arrangements but can find link in the Orlando board under sugar babies.

Bs.Just to bring to top. She's playing a bunch of guys at one time. You are warned.

Bs.

Nhswm
12-31-22, 21:57
She is real and suffers from severe swelling of GPS.

Accepts a low date then tells you its 200 for a meet and greet.

Don't waste you time.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/EgkDdnNPJD922VM5Z8XaowWM

Nhswm
12-31-22, 22:01
She is real and another GPS. Accepts a low date price and then informs you of her ridiculous rate.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/nDEo2v9r57L64yx06jWqempk

Nhswm
12-31-22, 22:08
At least this one is funny to talk to. Only wants a monthly allowance which puts her just below the median american income. PPS with this one.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/739YwOLk5gp7ew90GjyENdXv

If she had gone with a ppm I might have gambled.

So this NYE I've be getting my nut off with my crazy UTR who loves college football. I had hoped for something new. Oh Well.

GO FROGS!

WasntMe3
12-31-22, 23:08
At least this one is funny to talk to. Only wants a monthly allowance which puts her just below the median american income. PPS with this one.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/739YwOLk5gp7ew90GjyENdXv

If she had gone with a ppm I might have gambled.

So this NYE I've be getting my nut off with my crazy UTR who loves college football. I had hoped for something new. Oh Well.

GO FROGS!What's PPS?

Nhswm
01-01-23, 19:15
What's PPS?One step up from GPS.

Platinum Pussy Syndrome.

Lpmrhahn
01-04-23, 09:12
https://members.seeking.com/member/3f8aa669-e483-4fc6-9507-bf0165b4673a

Looks like she's back on SA. Hot chick, good personality. Not sure her prices outside the club, but I'm sure it's cheaper just to go and partake at Oz LOL.

Shep5822
01-08-23, 20:43
https://members.seeking.com/member/3f8aa669-e483-4fc6-9507-bf0165b4673a

Looks like she's back on SA. Hot chick, good personality. Not sure her prices outside the club, but I'm sure it's cheaper just to go and partake at Oz LOL.Is she worth it Oz wise? Can you PM me your experience with her?

Nhswm
01-12-23, 20:18
She is real.

Make sure you negotiate before the date for any extras.

She is honest that she is a big girl.

She is a fun dinner date but we didn't go past the dinner stage.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/8qVmx7XNJVKn8aZ5KyPw3dg1

Up to you to take it from here.

Pete StPete
01-18-23, 14:17
Good afternoon Brothers. Pete here. I've had extensive communication with Peach but for some reluctant reason I've not pulled the trigger. Can any brother advise me? PM is fine.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f83b5347-9993-412a-aa44-2e446f24d554

Nhswm
02-08-23, 12:01
Takes a low date price then spends forever dicking around texting and cancelling. Will send additional photos but she is larger than when photos were taken.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/RkpZeDoYAM86EQ60OaN6Wwx3

Nhswm
02-08-23, 12:26
Just wants to make money going on dates. Has no interest in going any further. YMMV.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/mail/oBrVLnzE5ZM7b7pJKeNjk81P

Nhswm
02-08-23, 13:31
This one has been on here for a while. She has contacted me on multiple occasions. Her new gig is demanding an "allowance" for her and her friend just to meet. You buy the drinks and dinner too. I said I'd meet her about a year ago and she never showed.

Don't waste your time. She'll waste yours.

She'll run different profiles with the same photo.

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/58b1843d-6d02-45ef-b423-46a33894f166

Nhswm
02-09-23, 14:27
Met a chick off of SA she was also on WYP but she is gone. She goes by Nikki or Nadia.

Very slender, dark hair shoulder length, 5'3", big brown eyes, very quiet almost shy, and keeps good care of herself. Always clean and dressed well. She did not walk when I met her. Just used the sites for dates. I looked on LC and couldn't find her.

I'm positive I saw her walking, I mean just like walking home, by the Denny's and she cut into the hotels across the street. By the time I got turned around, she was gone. I even circled the hotel parking lot.

Has anybody else seen her? I'm assuming she is working out of the Days Inn.

Nhswm
02-10-23, 11:48
What money for the electric bill on the day you've arranged to meet her.

Avoid.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4e3883d1-a4aa-41a0-904d-0f395fc13ee7

Nhswm
02-10-23, 12:18
Wants money up front.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/ZxOpvmjkAw7bVWzAL4ybGMq9

GobBluth
02-13-23, 11:36
This one has been on here for a while. She has contacted me on multiple occasions. Her new gig is demanding an "allowance" for her and her friend just to meet. You buy the drinks and dinner too. I said I'd meet her about a year ago and she never showed.

Don't waste your time. She'll waste yours.

She'll run different profiles with the same photo.

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/58b1843d-6d02-45ef-b423-46a33894f166I know her, thanks for confirming. I was with her and a different friend about five years ago. I got to do both of them, but no oral either way and they didn't play with each other. I later moved away but still get to area often. I saw she was back on the site, made contact, texting quite a bit, she sent me some photos. But then, when I was there last month, making plans to meet at my beach hotel, she asked if there was a bar there, but then said she and her friend, or not interested in coming to my hotel room. We had not even confirmed that her friend was going to be along. I said, I figured since we had been together before and had made these plans for sometime. But I'm not going to pay for meeting for drinks.

Nhswm
02-13-23, 15:49
She is real. She looks just like her pictures. She is actually a nice little woman who seems to just want rides, dinner, and money for her kidney medication. She will agree to meet quickly. YMMV. If someone gets offered more than that I'd be interested in a follow up.

https://members.seeking.com/member/36b714c2-21f7-4a1f-bc1f-d43f56429dea

Eagle7415
03-02-23, 22:28
Brothers, any info on this lady? https://members.seeking.com/member/cb1e9551-3eea-40f3-b97f-2f3a2f5ea928.

PM if you like and I can share some info on some talent in St. Pete / Palm Harbor. Thank you.

Eagle7415
03-02-23, 22:37
Brothers, I did M&G with her but didn't have time for dessert. https://members.seeking.com/member/a0b81c38-7998-4afe-a4ef-014dd8826256.

Any info would be appreciated. PM if you like and can share some info on a lady in Clearwater / Palm Harbor. Thank you.

Nhswm
03-03-23, 19:28
Real and fun. Worth the time and money. IMO but YMMV.

Changes her profile regularly. Only meets through the site.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1ea612d9-c0dc-4371-99cb-4962bfbeab99

Nhswm
03-03-23, 19:33
I never met her but she plays the "I'm worth it and I know my worth and if you were a real man you'd pay that" game. She just keeps texting. Fakes usually give up after you say "NO!

https://members.seeking.com/member/7a328460-b636-4234-8eba-b7852e793157

Nhswm
03-03-23, 19:37
Brothers, any info on this lady? https://members.seeking.com/member/cb1e9551-3eea-40f3-b97f-2f3a2f5ea928.

PM if you like and I can share some info on some talent in St. Pete / Palm Harbor. Thank you.She's real. She's hot, she has a candy issue.

She used to be Rose and last I knew was in NPR and working in a club up there. Last contact she had gotten GPS and she couldn't host.

Gilagin
03-06-23, 16:37
https://members.seeking.com/member/c8637d4e-3bc2-4617-abd2-fef3cf166cf1

Gents, This one is in Deltona, says she came from the ST Pete area. Anyone ever meet with her. Seems fun and willing to meet. Feel free to DM with any info, good or bad.

Thanks.

Gil.

GobBluth
03-06-23, 19:53
She's real. She's hot, she has a candy issue.

She used to be Rose and last I knew was in NPR and working in a club up there. Last contact she had gotten GPS and she couldn't host.She messaged me this weekend out of the blue, I haven't responded and saw this. Thanks for the info. My profile says " is anyone real" yada yada. She said:

I've asked the same question. It seems like the generation after mine is all about social media and so dependent on the way they look instead of just being in the moment and enjoying themselves. You seem like a cool guy. If you're interested in meeting let me know.

Gilagin
03-07-23, 22:36
https://members.seeking.com/member/c8637d4e-3bc2-4617-abd2-fef3cf166cf1

Gents, This one is in Deltona, says she came from the ST Pete area. Anyone ever meet with her. Seems fun and willing to meet. Feel free to DM with any info, good or bad.

Thanks.

Gil.For those without Seeking. Here are two pics from her current profile.

Old Chinese Guy
03-08-23, 09:32
For those without Seeking. Here are two pics from her current profile.Face tattoos are a good sign (not always but I'd think mostly) they are not entirely sugar. So price accordingly.

RobinStPete
03-08-23, 15:10
Face tattoos are a good sign (not always but I'd think mostly) they are not entirely sugar. So price accordingly.Leave the contact info and actual pics. I certainly don't want to pay over 100 dollars a month for these sites.

Nhswm
03-11-23, 11:10
There are several in New Port Richey. They constantly change their profiles or they are getting reported I don't know.

I've included a picture of one of them in this post. She was snackcake in her last ad. She always uses a picture that shows off her eyes. This is her and it's sweet seeing those stare up at you.

She is up for anything but she doesn't travel. If you see her grab her. I think she'd be best if you made arrangements to see her when you passed through NPR.

She only meets through the site and she'll give you a disposable number. After our second visit she started the "I need money for. " whine. I said "no" and viola her number was no longer in service.

Nhswm
03-11-23, 11:11
Attachments are a PITA on this.

CheekyFella
03-12-23, 13:36
I never met her but she plays the "I'm worth it and I know my worth and if you were a real man you'd pay that" game. She just keeps texting. Fakes usually give up after you say "NO!

https://members.seeking.com/member/7a328460-b636-4234-8eba-b7852e793157I am curious. What her PPM ask? Does she have GPS? She reached out and wants to meet for a date.

AsianPers98
03-12-23, 23:14
I am curious. What her PPM ask? Does she have GPS? She reached out and wants to meet for a date.Yeah she has GPS unfortunately. I was talking her a while back. She said she has no limits but wanted $$$$$ for ppm for a couple hours of her time.

DocPlays
03-14-23, 15:50
Attachments are a PITA on this.I ran across her and she seemed desperate. Got mad bc I didn't call her after exchanging numbers and told me she "was here waiting for my call. " I also did a simple background check using reverse phone number search and she has 24 criminal or civil records. Not my cup o tea. Never did return her call or find out her $'s.

DocPlays
03-14-23, 16:21
Yeah she has GPS unfortunately. I was talking her a while back. She said she has no limits but wanted $$$$$ for ppm for a couple hours of her time.I will echo this. This was my experience almost word for word. I had trouble getting her to give me more than 3-5 word answers until I didn't agree to $$ then the texts started flying with all kinds of insults.

DocPlays
03-14-23, 16:23
Attachments are a PITA on this.I'm curious what here rate is. Does anyone know? I stayed away after seeing all of the criminal records tied to her.

DocPlays
03-14-23, 16:31
I talked to this one over the course of a yr. Just never was interesting enough to follow up with until this past week. My mistake! She is all about needing gas money. Says she is out of a job and does Uber Eats. Lives in NPR and needs money to come see you. When I volunteered to pick her up, she quit answering calls and said she was back home and would figure it out and for me to turn around. Just the "I need gas" scam.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ac729507-06fe-44b2-af1e-aebc5732fdcf

Nhswm
03-16-23, 12:14
I am curious. What her PPM ask? Does she have GPS? She reached out and wants to meet for a date.400 or 500 I can't remember but its up there.

DocPlays
03-16-23, 16:58
She quickly agreed to meet and even accepted my counter of 250 and wanted to meet today. After several attempts by her to get me to pay $50 ahead of time by paypal, cash app, venmo I stood my ground and told her I only pay cash in person. She said she doesn't take cash bc she got scammed from someone that left the hotel to get cash from the car and took off. I told her we will be at my house. So her excuses were falling on def ears. I said lets talk and figure it out, so I called her and she made it sounds like a bad connection but it was obvious that she had broken English and an Asian accent. The voice definitely did not match the pictures. She was pretty good at the scam until then. She even sent me a few pics to my phone that match the profile. Just stay away.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5cfeade7-f057-4552-b96c-f81bc198da16

DocPlays
03-16-23, 17:11
She is 6' 0" blonde that is on SA and SB. I've been talking to her but we haven't moved to text just yet. She looks expensive.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/abe4fda50c2fe63f suunshiinecutie is her screen name.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5018e0f2-975f-4a13-81e9-f22d35465521 bby b is her screen name.

Pete StPete
03-17-23, 13:10
I'm a guy 5 foot six who can find taller women attractive, but whenever I see a profile listing six foot height I always feel that is a tell that the person behind the profile is male.

She is 6' 0" blonde that is on SA and SB. I've been talking to her but we haven't moved to text just yet. She looks expensive.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/abe4fda50c2fe63f suunshiinecutie is her screen name.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5018e0f2-975f-4a13-81e9-f22d35465521 bby b is her screen name.