PDA

View Full Version : Scarlett's at Ybor Strip

Asock Fan
11-07-13, 08:07
Ybor Strip should have it's own thread.

http://www.yborstrip.com/

Most of the posts on the Strip Club thread are about Ybor Strip located at the corner of 7th and 39th in Ybor City. (east of downtown Tampa).

For our out of town guests, it is pronounced E-bor with a long "e" sound. Before you go to the club, you can find a coupon in the local weekly paper "Ceative Loafing" and when the door girl asks you if you have been here before the correct answer is "yes.

Skiper
11-30-13, 16:20
Yes, you can get laid at Ybor Strip. It has happened in the past and it will continue. Take out is also available.

Well, for some of us it is. That reminds me, I need to back down for a visit. Just to see what's kickin'.

Parker Ave
11-30-13, 21:02
Thinking of ending my long absence also. They didn't rehire the blond Vicki did they?

Nowatney
12-07-13, 23:16
Last night I got totally drained by a hot Latina [Deleted by Admin]. No need to clean up after, she swallowed every drop. Don't waste money on the VIP, just grab a [Deleted by Admin] and head to the private dance booths.

Nowatney
12-08-13, 19:19
Last night I got totally drained by a hot Latina [DeletedbyAdmin]. No need to clean up after, she swallowed every drop. Don't waste money on the VIP, just grab a [DeletedbyAdmin] and head to the private dance booths.

The word deleted by the admin was a synonym for "provider" not a workers name. I got a pm from a monger asking what her name was.

This post is a clarification of my post and in no way a comment on the forum policy.

Admin2
12-08-13, 23:27
The word deleted by the admin was a synonym for "provider" not a workers name. I got a pm from a monger asking what her name was.

This post is a clarification of my post and in no way a comment on the forum policy.He wrote Ho, el Jeffe says not to use words that denigrate women because we really like providers here at The USASG. He wasn't being a dick about it, and when he wrote me about it he wasn't a dick, so I didn't throw a flag. I think most of you guys don't use it in a derogatory manner but I still delete it when I notice it because I get paid to enforce whatever rules Jax comes up with.

A2

I know some douche is thinking about writing Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Christmas, just save it.

Nowatney
12-09-13, 07:56
Same action, different "worker", I really don't know how any of you are striking out at Ybor Strip. Maybe you should post the names of dancers who don't provide, it seems to be the shorter list.

Enjoy!

RandomG
12-11-13, 11:56
Hey guys, actually became a member a few months back but haven't been able to add much to the conversation. I'm from up north and was apart of bestgfe (the main board up there). I know nobody likes the first few posts from the new guy but I was apart of a reputable board up north for a few years, so I do have credibility. Off all your posts I did try ys about 2 months ago. Deja was working a rare night and I took her to the back to try her out since there were a few posts saying she had a menu. Unfortunately I got no where, she left me by saying come back again but I can't really make it in during the day shift that much. Then I saw aiden, and she took care of my headache..hung out for a bit and met Cecila, she proceeded to take me to the back and give a great riding lesson for a Benjamin and Franklin. We both finished and she gave me her digits. Hung out a bit long and then ran in to remi, who also took care of another headache that sprung up.. Yes 3 times in one night, I was surprised myself.. The bad news is that I hear that aiden and remi are gone as well as Cecelia. I text with Cecila every so often and it seems she went down to Miami but says she is going back and forth but not to ys. Last time she said she went to Mons.. I also paid a visit last week during a day shift, went back with 3 girls (including Joey) and got no where. All 3 sold the VIP which I refuse to do..here's my first post, hope it adds alittle something as I do want to contribute. It's a bit hard for me to get to ys so if anyone can recommend other girls that are still there so I do nt come up blank like I did last time, that would be appreciated.

Pink Chaser
01-23-14, 17:09
Thinking of ending my long absence also. They didn't rehire the blond Vicki did they?Vicki is gone heard she is at pink pony.

Pink Chaser
01-23-14, 17:16
Ybor Strip should have it's own thread.

http://www.yborstrip.com/

Most of the posts on the Strip Club thread are about Ybor Strip located at the corner of 7th and 39th in Ybor City. (east of downtown Tampa).

For our out of town guests, it is pronounced E-bor with a long "e" sound. Before you go to the club, you can find a coupon in the local weekly paper "Ceative Loafing" and when the door girl asks you if you have been here before the correct answer is "yes.Ys used to have its own thread don't know what happen.

Pink Chaser
01-23-14, 17:18
Hey guys, actually became a member a few months back but haven't been able to add much to the conversation. I'm from up north and was apart of bestgfe (the main board up there). I know nobody likes the first few posts from the new guy but I was apart of a reputable board up north for a few years, so I do have credibility. Off all your posts I did try ys about 2 months ago. Deja was working a rare night and I took her to the back to try her out since there were a few posts saying she had a menu. Unfortunately I got no where, she left me by saying come back again but I can't really make it in during the day shift that much. Then I saw aiden, and she took care of my headache..hung out for a bit and met Cecila, she proceeded to take me to the back and give a great riding lesson for a Benjamin and Franklin. We both finished and she gave me her digits. Hung out a bit long and then ran in to remi, who also took care of another headache that sprung up.. Yes 3 times in one night, I was surprised myself.. The bad news is that I hear that aiden and remi are gone as well as Cecelia. I text with Cecila every so often and it seems she went down to Miami but says she is going back and forth but not to ys. Last time she said she went to Mons.. I also paid a visit last week during a day shift, went back with 3 girls (including Joey) and got no where. All 3 sold the VIP which I refuse to do..here's my first post, hope it adds alittle something as I do want to contribute. It's a bit hard for me to get to ys so if anyone can recommend other girls that are still there so I do nt come up blank like I did last time, that would be appreciated.Remi isn't gone she goes between YS and other clubs out of town, I saw her last Thursday.

TampaBy
02-27-14, 03:37
I hadn't been to Ybor Strip in many years. I hang at the Pasco clubs but kept reading online about the mileage available in Ybor. I found myself with some time to kill on a Friday afternoon. The club is easy to find on 7th Ave in Tampa. Decent parking. Not scary. Walked in the door and paid a 10 $ cover. I tipped the doorgirl 2 $. Pretty large club on the inside. Dark but seemed cleanish. Not scary inside either. Took a second for eyes to adjust. A couple of girls hanging out talking. A few guys sitting. Club not crowded anywhere near its capacity. Had a bar across the entire back wall. Lots of seating areas. Big stage in the middle with a girl dancing. I sat down at a cocktail table. Order a Bud Lite. Was informed there is No beer / No booze. I order a water. $4 for the water 1 $ tip for the cocktail waitress. I start tipping the dancer $2 each. Tampa's regular 2 songs get naked down to thong and pasties. I tip and get a nice pasties hug in return. I start talking to a pretty dark haired latina with big OO who was sitting at the next table. Like magic, the cocktail waitress appears and asks if I want to buy the lady a drink. I decline. We continue to talk and get a little closer. She is rubbing my arm and neck and asks me if I want a dance and some fun. I wanted to hang for a bit and just as I'm telling her this she is called on stage.

I look back towards the bar and see a very pretty young thing with short dark hair, a short skirt and bright eyes. I glance back at the stage and she comes over and sits next to me. As I am saying Hello, to my new friend the cocktail waitress appears there and asks me if I would like to buy the lady a drink. I decline.

We chat for a bit and get comfy. I ask about dances. She pitches the VIP for $200 or $250. I laugh and then we talk for a while longer. We end up agreeing on 3 dances in the lapdance area for $50 plus $10 for the club. The cocktail waitress collects the $10 and asks me (I am not making this up), if I would like to buy the lady a drink. I decline and tip her 2 $.

We go in back. Get comfy. She was very open minded. Roam friendly. Agreed to my suggestion promptly and gets slurping. I pay her $50 for the dance and another $50 for a tip. I will return.

Cruzin Mco
02-28-14, 07:10
So about $129 plus your dance tips for your beejay? Not too bad.

Reminds me of old adventure at YS. Already had some dances and a pop when another stunner came over and we began to chat. Girl had recently worked at Mons so she was game, but didn't know how YS worked. We went into one of the booths and she strips down and starts her lap dances. I pull a cover out of pocket and show her. She asks if that goes on in the club. I assure her all the girls do FS there when in actuality I had never experienced it there. I should mention this girl was way more hotter than smart! So we roll on the cover, hops on and giddy-up girl! Rode like a champ until I made my second donation of the visit into the cover. $100 for her and 10 for the booth. One of my best club experiences ever.

I hadn't been to Ybor Strip in many years. I hang at the Pasco clubs but kept reading online about the mileage available in Ybor. I found myself with some time to kill on a Friday afternoon. The club is easy to find on 7th Ave in Tampa. Decent parking. Not scary. Walked in the door and paid a 10 $ cover. I tipped the doorgirl 2 $. Pretty large club on the inside. Dark but seemed cleanish. Not scary inside either. Took a second for eyes to adjust. A couple of girls hanging out talking. A few guys sitting. Club not crowded anywhere near its capacity. Had a bar across the entire back wall. Lots of seating areas. Big stage in the middle with a girl dancing. I sat down at a cocktail table. Order a Bud Lite. Was informed there is No beer / No booze. I order a water. $4 for the water 1 $ tip for the cocktail waitress. I start tipping the dancer $2 each. Tampa's regular 2 songs get naked down to thong and pasties. I tip and get a nice pasties hug in return. I start talking to a pretty dark haired latina with big OO who was sitting at the next table. Like magic, the cocktail waitress appears and asks if I want to buy the lady a drink. I decline. We continue to talk and get a little closer. She is rubbing my arm and neck and asks me if I want a dance and some fun. I wanted to hang for a bit and just as I'm telling her this she is called on stage.

I look back towards the bar and see a very pretty young thing with short dark hair, a short skirt and bright eyes. I glance back at the stage and she comes over and sits next to me. As I am saying Hello, to my new friend the cocktail waitress appears there and asks me if I would like to buy the lady a drink. I decline.

We chat for a bit and get comfy. I ask about dances. She pitches the VIP for $200 or $250. I laugh and then we talk for a while longer. We end up agreeing on 3 dances in the lapdance area for $50 plus $10 for the club. The cocktail waitress collects the $10 and asks me (I am not making this up), if I would like to buy the lady a drink. I decline and tip her 2 $.

We go in back. Get comfy. She was very open minded. Roam friendly. Agreed to my suggestion promptly and gets slurping. I pay her $50 for the dance and another $50 for a tip. I will return.

Skiper
03-02-14, 18:19
Last night I went in and got a great trip in the booth. Every time I go in I meet great girls looking for a good tip. It is amazing to me how some trolls manage to go in and not get laid. But when I read their posts on the Strip Club thread, I realize they must be talking too much. I'll bet if they went in with me, and were capable of shutting ther fucking mouth for 15 minutes, they would leave the club drained.

JDubz69
11-12-14, 18:37
I didn't even realize this was an extras club. Seems more like a regular strip club. Just stumbled into it by not being dumb.

$150 BBJ and $200 FS in the regular dance room. Probably could negotiate down, too. Another girl was practically begging me to FS her in the regular dance room, but I was drained.

Christmas
02-06-15, 20:27
Yea basically what people have been saying the stupid family friendly thing has ruined ybor at a time Ybor should have been improving from the intrest in downtown again.

Skiper
06-06-20, 22:13
Somebody told me Ybor Strip reopens next week?

Social distance lap dance?