PDA

View Full Version : masquerade party

BigChef69
11-04-13, 23:28
Hello my friends!

Listen let me know what you all think. My friend from Orlando Honey Monroe was up from Orlando recently. A few years ago she would host these sex parties. So I was thinking......how about if I host a party for us! Hear me out.

I get an undisclosed location, 6 bed 6bath very big. I invite a wide assortment of providers all shapes sizes and colors. Us mongers we pay a flat rate to stay all night or just pay an hour rate that you pre book online. 11-12, 1230-130 ect for another flat rate. Once in its pretty much like an eyes wide shut. Oh yes and if you're a provider you get what you need as well. I will ve inviting providers and mongers from Orlando, Tampa, as well as Jacksonvilles favorites. Let me know what you gentle men and ladies think about this and I will provide details as questions or pms come in. Scohen I know you spent some time in orlando did you ever grace one of Honeys parties? Guys this can be really fun. Don't worry I will send a list of which providers will be there to prove I ain't roundin hoes up off Phillips and shit! The guys that rsvp will vote on the top 10-15 girls amd we can limit the mongers based on the discretion of all involved. I will provide details but just throwing it out there first.

Aaaannd I'm even catering and providing beverages, music ,movies ect....I do ask that no drugs will be brought to the party but other than that GAME ON!

DocFeelgood
11-05-13, 08:34
Hell yes. That's what we need more of in Jax.

Hello my friends!

Listen let me know what you all think. My friend from Orlando Honey Monroe was up from Orlando recently. A few years ago she would host these sex parties. So I was thinking......how about if I host a party for us! Hear me out.

I get an undisclosed location, 6 bed 6bath very big. I invite a wide assortment of providers all shapes sizes and colors. Us mongers we pay a flat rate to stay all night or just pay an hour rate that you pre book online. 11-12, 1230-130 ect for another flat rate. Once in its pretty much like an eyes wide shut. Oh yes and if you're a provider you get what you need as well. I will ve inviting providers and mongers from Orlando, Tampa, as well as Jacksonvilles favorites. Let me know what you gentle men and ladies think about this and I will provide details as questions or pms come in. Scohen I know you spent some time in orlando did you ever grace one of Honeys parties? Guys this can be really fun. Don't worry I will send a list of which providers will be there to prove I ain't roundin hoes up off Phillips and shit! The guys that rsvp will vote on the top 10-15 girls amd we can limit the mongers based on the discretion of all involved. I will provide details but just throwing it out there first.

Aaaannd I'm even catering and providing beverages, music ,movies ect....I do ask that no drugs will be brought to the party but other than that GAME ON!

Mazvid
11-05-13, 18:43
I would be very interested in this. Seems like it would most def generate a very safe environment and it would be a good change to meet other providers. Do you have any general dates yet, so that we can plan accordingly?

All the best-.

MV

Hello my friends!

JackMcGuire419
11-05-13, 21:05
I'm always looking for a new adventure.

MouthHunter
11-06-13, 08:01
Where you want to do this?

MrBates
11-06-13, 08:14
Sounds good, I'm interested.

Scohen1025
11-06-13, 09:24
Hello my friends!

Aaaannd I'm even catering and providing beverages, music ,movies ect....I do ask that no drugs will be brought to the party but other than that GAME ON!No Sir, never sampled the Honey.

Questionable 1
11-06-13, 10:09
Interesting idea, but I wonder how it can be pulled off affordably. I mean, I ok with pitching in, but most providers want $$ or so an hour. So, what would the donation be for the buffet?

HardTimez40
11-06-13, 13:40
Hello my friends!

Aaaannd I'm even catering and providing beverages, music ,movies ect....I do ask that no drugs will be brought to the party but other than that GAME ON!While hanging in Miami for the NBA Championship I had the opportunity to attend a "Players Pool Party". The location was a timeshare / rental property near the beach. The RSVP for the party was also pretty simple.. You had to know someone attending the party and they had to put you on the magic list. The party included: food, adult beverages, conversation, plenty of ladies and multiple work out rooms. The party lasted 2 days and entry was $$$$$ for three hours to minimize cancellations and fakes. (DON'T FORGET THIS WAS NBA WEEK) Once inside the main area there were approximately 12-14 ladies with maybe 10 mongers. There was also a fine azz housekeeper cleaning up. It was a great time and no one tried to up sell or asked for tips. The key to this party was location and companionship. The downsides were; NO PARKING and not being able to utilize the pool after 10pm...

Matt Russ
11-06-13, 15:12
I would be interested, please keep us updated.

Member #6123
11-07-13, 12:36
I would be interested but would have to be for an affordable donation. Good luck on pulling it off kind of risqué to me but a fun idea.

BigChef69
11-07-13, 20:23
Well my idea is to offer the ladies a free trip to our undinclosed location. Free food and drinks all weekend. Transportation to outcalls. They have to work the party for a flat rate. Tips if the gentlemen choose to. No one will know the location until they get a pm from me 1 hour before your scheduled arrival time. I will only have 20 guys on the list to insure everyone's safety. It will be used as a way for the ladies to market themselves to new clients. Preferably distinguished clients (or not) LOL but seriously. They might work the party for a flat rate but that night they get guaranteed $ from already screened and established clients. No creepy calls no bullshit just straight fun! And definitely no uncles running around.

HunnyBear
11-08-13, 11:47
That sounds like an amazing idea!

Punkox
11-10-13, 15:02
Well my idea is to offer the ladies a free trip to our undinclosed location. Free food and drinks all weekend. Transportation to outcalls. They have to work the party for a flat rate. Tips if the gentlemen choose to. No one will know the location until they get a pm from me 1 hour before your scheduled arrival time. I will only have 20 guys on the list to insure everyone's safety. It will be used as a way for the ladies to market themselves to new clients. Preferably distinguished clients (or not) LOL but seriously. They might work the party for a flat rate but that night they get guaranteed $ from already screened and established clients. No creepy calls no bullshit just straight fun! And definitely no uncles running around.Great idea but the only girls who are going to be reliable are the ones that aren't all that "affordable". If they aren't affordable, they'll more than likely not be all that hot. Think about it... Rebecca (not the hottest or nicest girl in the world) pulls in about $1200/ day. Cinderella, way more than her... It might be worth-while to raise the entry fee so that only the mongers who can really afford it do it and only the most reliable and hottest girls agree as well. You should also have some pretty good relationships with everyone you invite so that people don't flake. What is your idea to market this and collect payment before the event? I think it can be done and it can be done well but my opinion is that it will work out best with a .500 or more entry fee and don't put a time limit on it. Start it early evening (around 8) and just have the girls leave around 2 am. Also, just from personal experience there will be lots of asking for tips because the girls will see this as an opportunity to pack in as much money as possible in a short amount of time. You won't be able to control this unless you make it a policy that girls caught asking for tips will be asked to leave... Then you'll have a major problem on your hands. It's easier to just let the girls ask for tips and let the mongers know it's going to happen. If you do that I think you are providing value. There is a place in Deland that does this who charges .1500 for one night plus tips.

BigChef69
11-20-13, 20:50
Great idea but the only girls who are going to be reliable are the ones that aren't all that "affordable". If they aren't affordable, they'll more than likely not be all that hot. Think about it... Rebecca (not the hottest or nicest girl in the world) pulls in about $1200/ day. Cinderella, way more than her... It might be worth-while to raise the entry fee so that only the mongers who can really afford it do it and only the most reliable and hottest girls agree as well. You should also have some pretty good relationships with everyone you invite so that people don't flake. What is your idea to market this and collect payment before the event? I think it can be done and it can be done well but my opinion is that it will work out best with a .500 or more entry fee and don't put a time limit on it. Start it early evening (around 8) and just have the girls leave around 2 am. Also, just from personal experience there will be lots of asking for tips because the girls will see this as an opportunity to pack in as much money as possible in a short amount of time. You won't be able to control this unless you make it a policy that girls caught asking for tips will be asked to leave... Then you'll have a major problem on your hands. It's easier to just let the girls ask for tips and let the mongers know it's going to happen. If you do that I think you are providing value. There is a place in Deland that does this who charges .1500 for one night plus tips.Thanks for the feedback I'll continue to work on this until we have a good thing going.

JakePelican
01-22-15, 00:25
Just saw this old topic.

Love the idea. Any chance of something like this happening? Or did I miss the party?

HobbyGuyJax
01-22-15, 20:00
Thanks for the feedback I'll continue to work on this until we have a good thing going.Not sure how you know how much they make but I sure hope they are paying their income taxes or I'm going to get rich as a whistle blower! LMAO.