PDA

View Full Version : Google has tagged the site as unsafe

MustUask
10-21-13, 12:44
I tried to log on using Chrome and received the following:

What is the current listing status for usasexguide.info/ forum?

Site is listed as suspicious. Visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time (s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 310 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 8 page (s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-10-21, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-10-21.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain (s), including afamilytreasure.com ancesteralstories.com.

This site was hosted on 1 network (s) including AS8972 (PLUSSERVER-AS).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, usasexguide.info/ forum did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Monger01
12-26-13, 22:46
Lately I get Google malware warnings on Firefox stating this is an attack site and my Norton Internet security app says "blocked attack" every 10 secs. While I'm on it.

What gives? Been coming here since the WSG days.

Did this site change hands or something?

Tony Bologna
12-27-13, 09:34
Don't know if this is related to Google warnings, but today I have been getting pop-ups from consullibrettist. Pw that want to open a pdf file. I get a new pop-up every time I go to a new usasg page. VERY annoying.

Hope admin can fix the problem.

Thanks,

Tony.

Sex Xes
12-27-13, 10:12
Advisory provided by Google.

Safe Browsing.

Diagnostic page for usasexguide.info.

What is the current listing status for usasexguide.info?

Site is listed as suspicious. Visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 7 time (s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 1732 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 471 page (s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-12-27, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-12-27.

Malicious software includes 13 exploit (s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 2 new process (es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 22 domain (s), including animatorengineer. Pw /, gatherergemcutter. Pw /, doormanastronomer. Pw /.

2 domain (s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including humanhuman.net retsmeno. Biz /.

This site was hosted on 1 network (s) including AS8972 (PLUSSERVER-AS).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, usasexguide.info appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 2 site (s) including redirect. Am /, myway.com.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

•Return to the previous page.

•If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Updated 4 hours ago.

© Google. Google Home.

Hargow20
12-27-13, 13:56
I have been seeing this Javascript obfuscation 156 with AVG.

Dragonhawk
12-28-13, 03:45
I get the same warning from Google about malicious Malware from this site as well. I've been coming here off an on for a few years now and have never had a problem (knock on wood). Any idea when this might be addressed by the admin and trying to eliminate the jerks who are messing with this wonderful site?

Sparkeyman
12-28-13, 07:31
AVG pops up a warning and removal of Javascript obfuscation code type 156 to nearly every page load.

Firefox lists site as an attack site.

A possible fix for this problem. Have Owner / Webmaster read this..

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic / webmasters / joxDKJZEMgc.

Hope it helps.

CantWinLosin
12-28-13, 08:59
I started getting this yesterday, along with the Google / Firefox "badware" warning. The badware warning has stopped; the AVG complaint hasn't as of 8 am est today. I once got the badware warnings for a couple of days several months ago, otherwise this site has been very clean for the 10 years or more I've been coming here{TCS. Ellipses}.

CantWinLosin
12-28-13, 09:04
I started getting this yesterday, along with the Google / Firefox "badware" warning. The badware warning has stopped; the AVG complaint hasn't as of 8 am est today. I once got the badware warnings for a couple of days several months ago, otherwise this site has been very clean for the 10 years or more I've been coming here{TCS. Ellipses}.

Chuppi
12-28-13, 16:32

Got the same. And as of now [3:31PM], it's still popping up!

Tha X Facta
12-28-13, 17:26
A totally new and unusual disease has been brought aboard the "USA Sex Guide".
The USASG is being unmercifully attacked.

It's no good "She's Breaking Up" and Admin can't take anymore . . . .

I Sat. Down.
Huh?!?

I sat down again.

Why isn't Admin 2 at his station?" SMDH!

X . . . Stay Tuned!

Garthy
12-29-13, 13:37
I am leaving this message via an IPN Proxy-- otherwise I cannot even access the site anymore.

Google gives warnings. Firefox won't access it (for me, anyway).

What is the issue and the nature of the "attack?

Jackson, what is this about?

Is this just another way of our government limiting what we do with our cocks, cunts & cash?

I would love to know what this means / is about.

Admin
12-29-13, 18:03
Greetings Everyone,

Google has been erroneously reporting that the USASG forum contains malware.

We subscribe to a virus/malware scanning service that scans the USASG site every hour looking for viruses, malware and/or other security hacks on the forum. This service alerted us of the Google warning within minutes of Google's notice.

Our virus/malware scanning service immediately scanned our entire server and advised us that there is no virus or malware hosted on our website or the server itself.

As per Google's own report, THERE IS NO VIRUS or MALWARE on the UsaSexGuide website.

You may read the Google report at...

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/

Please read the text in the middle of the Google report that states...

Has this site hosted malware? No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.According to Google, the problem they have is that apparently the forum contains an EXTERNAL LINK to another website that they believe has a virus and/or malware.

My programmer and server admin are both working now to identify and remove the EXTERNAL LINK.

Let me repeat: According to Google's own report, the warning is DUE to a MALWARE ISSUE on ANOTHER WEBSITE.

We expect to have problematic links removed from the forum and functioning normally within a few hours.

Of course, it would be very helpful if fucking Google would tell us what is or where they found the link to the alleged malware website, but they are of no fucking use whatsoever.

The reality is that it's probably a redirected link, so we're only going to find it by clicking on every one of the thousands of links in the forum until we find the link that redirects us to the alleged malware website.

Google is a bunch of complete assholes posting these public warnings when they acknowledge that our website is clean of malware and without telling us what link is the problem.

Why don't they just blacklist the alleged malware website and leave it at that?

Anyway, I appreciate your patience in this regard.

Thanks,

Jackson

===========================================

Md Curious2
12-31-13, 17:40
Greetings Everyone,

Google has been erroneously reporting that the USASG forum contains malware.

We subscribe to a virus/malware scanning service that scans the USASG site every hour looking for viruses, malware and/or other security hacks on the forum. This service alerted us of the Google warning within minutes of Google's notice.

Our virus/malware scanning service immediately scanned our entire server and advised us that there is no virus or malware hosted on our website or the server itself.

You may read the Google report at...

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/

Please read the text in the middle of the Google report that states...

According to Google, the problem they have is that apparently the forum contains an EXTERNAL LINK to another website that they believe has a virus and/or malware.

My programmer and server admin are both working now to identify and remove the [b]EXTERNAL LINK.

Let me repeat: According to Google's own report, the warning is [size=4]DUE to a MALWARE ISSUE on ANOTHER WEBSITE.

We expect to have problematic links removed from the forum and functioning normally within a few hours.

Of course, it would be very helpful if fucking Google would tell us what is or where they found the link to the alleged malware website, but they are of no fucking use whatsoever.

The reality is that it's probably a redirected link, so we're only going to find it by clicking on every one of the thousands of links in the forum until we find the link that redirects us to the alleged malware website.

Google is a bunch of complete assholes posting these public warnings when they acknowledge that our website is clean of malware and without telling us what link is the problem.

Why don't they just blacklist the alleged malware website and leave it at that?

Anyway, I appreciate your patience in this regard.

Thanks,

Jackson

===========================================Google should post a retraction statement on their front web page! Make you whole!

HotRocks
02-26-14, 12:08
Google reporting badware..still..

Wait! Please don't visit that site right now!

Google detected badware on the site you were visiting. Firefox uses Google's blacklist to warn you about "Reported attack sites." We understand that you may know and trust this site, but it's possible for good sites to be infected with badware without the site owners' knowledge or permission.

Bobby1862
05-26-14, 11:27
Google reporting badware..still..

Wait! Please don't visit that site right now!

Google detected badware on the site you were visiting. Firefox uses Google's blacklist to warn you about "Reported attack sites." We understand that you may know and trust this site, but it's possible for good sites to be infected with badware without the site owners' knowledge or permission.My search Engine of choice is "DuckDuckGo" which in default will not show some adult content, but you can go into settings to turn "Safe Content" off very easily which takes care of the problem. Supposedly DuckDuckGo does not store your internet searches like Google and I would be interested if anyone else has any other good search engines.

Bobby.