PDA

View Full Version : What makes us tick

Dildo Baggens
10-20-13, 17:41
You know, We always write mostly about our conquests, yet we very rarely discuss, in a general sense, who the fuck are we. Of course, maybe it's a mystery left unspoken. I would hate to think so.

Many of us on this site write beautiful prose, incite and naked truths. It sure would be nice if we could contribute thoughts of perspectives, that may be sort of tangentially relevant.

Your thoughts...

Baggens.

Marlowe
10-21-13, 01:12
You know, We always write mostly about our conquests, yet we very rarely discuss, in a general sense, who the fuck are we. Of course, maybe it's a mystery left unspoken. I would hate to think so.

Many of us on this site write beautiful prose, incite and naked truths. It sure would be nice if we could contribute thoughts of perspectives, that may be sort of tangentially relevant.

Your thoughts...

Baggens.What makes me tick is the excitement of an interaction with a beautiful girl, or set of girls that otherwise wouldn't give me the time of day say if I were to meet them in a club or while shopping. I enjoy having sex, but I don't want the entanglement of a relationship, I guess that sort of got ruined for me by a very bad and financially costly attempt at one.

Marlowe.

Christophe1
10-24-13, 00:41

Your thoughts...

Baggens.I'm a mind, a spirit, all wrapped up into a body. A human. A man.

A MAN that loves WOMEN. I mean, I REALLY LOVE WOMEN (Plural). I can't help myself. I want to indulge myself with one of life's greatest indulgent pleasures. Some women are so great to look at. I adore to admire their shape, their curves, their long hair, their beautiful faces with sparkling eyes, luscious lips, I am overcome by their feminine aura. When I am near one this projects out, it seeks me, engulfs me, and magnifies my being and pulls me closer. I like a way a woman thinks, behaves, I love a way a woman smells. To hold one close and feel her softness is pure pleasure, to nuzzle her, to smell her pheromones, they cast a spell and it sends a neurotransmitter and oxytocin rush. I LOVE THAT.

My love affair began when I was just a wine induced passion between my parents. For 9 glorious months, I was enshrined within goddess woman. But then one day, I was cast out. It was pure trauma, it was a shock. It took me years to realize this. It took some hormones, a couple pubes, and a change of voice, but then I realized it. I was alone.

Life can be boring, life can be lonely. Yet their is a cure for this humanistic disease called life. Yes, that's right. It's WOMAN. That's what makes me tick. Sure I get pleasure from everything I do, but deep down part of me is doing it for woman. To get closer, to understand, to make money for, and to be with more. Don't get me wrong, I have a couple that I am intimate and deep with, but superficially I still want more.

We're not getting any younger, as I age and become wiser, I realize that I have a finite bit of time on this rock. This thought guides me to seek out more. Even if it is only for a short time. You might say I have a cradle to grave mentality. When I die, I hopefully will be going at it balls deep in a sensual slutty vixen. No regrets. On my tombstone, they will inscribe, "Super Sexy!" When I'm gone, I leave an endowment to a women's charity and only ask that they lay flowers on my grave once a year.

Seriously though, I like to share. I've learned that writing about my experiences helps me appreciate living in that moment all the more. I'm omnipresent with these women. It heightens my senses and my experience. Then, I get to live the experience over as I set it to type. Maybe one year in the future, I can go back and get a good chuckle about what I wrote. Our words are a road map to life. All of us can share in one another's experience and grow from the sharing and not falter as others have.

This thread seems groovey. Here's a song that sums some of this up. Also, I get to practice and learn how to write.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH6h-Kr7kBI

Dildo Baggens
10-24-13, 20:08
This is what I was sort of looking for...Deep...Christophe you are true. Camel... Your next!

http://www.kcrw.com/media-player/mediaPlayer2.html?type=audio&id=uf131004joe_frank_a_life_wel

I'm a mind, a spirit, all wrapped up into a body. A human. A man.

A MAN that loves WOMEN. I mean, I REALLY LOVE WOMEN (Plural). I can't help myself. I want to indulge myself with one of life's greatest indulgent pleasures. Some women are so great to look at. I adore to admire their shape, their curves, their long hair, their beautiful faces with sparkling eyes, luscious lips, I am overcome by their feminine aura. When I am near one this projects out, it seeks me, engulfs me, and magnifies my being and pulls me closer. I like a way a woman thinks, behaves, I love a way a woman smells. To hold one close and feel her softness is pure pleasure, to nuzzle her, to smell her pheromones, they cast a spell and it sends a neurotransmitter and oxytocin rush. I LOVE THAT.

My love affair began when I was just a wine induced passion between my parents. For 9 glorious months, I was enshrined within goddess woman. But then one day, I was cast out. It was pure trauma, it was a shock. It took me years to realize this. It took some hormones, a couple pubes, and a change of voice, but then I realized it. I was alone.

Life can be boring, life can be lonely. Yet their is a cure for this humanistic disease called life. Yes, that's right. It's WOMAN. That's what makes me tick. Sure I get pleasure from everything I do, but deep down part of me is doing it for woman. To get closer, to understand, to make money for, and to be with more. Don't get me wrong, I have a couple that I am intimate and deep with, but superficially I still want more.

We're not getting any younger, as I age and become wiser, I realize that I have a finite bit of time on this rock. This thought guides me to seek out more. Even if it is only for a short time. You might say I have a cradle to grave mentality. When I die, I hopefully will be going at it balls deep in a sensual slutty vixen. No regrets. On my tombstone, they will inscribe, "Super Sexy!" When I'm gone, I leave an endowment to a women's charity and only ask that they lay flowers on my grave once a year.

Seriously though, I like to share. I've learned that writing about my experiences helps me appreciate living in that moment all the more. I'm omnipresent with these women. It heightens my senses and my experience. Then, I get to live the experience over as I set it to type. Maybe one year in the future, I can go back and get a good chuckle about what I wrote. Our words are a road map to life. All of us can share in one another's experience and grow from the sharing and not falter as others have.

This thread seems groovey. Here's a song that sums some of this up. Also, I get to practice and learn how to write.

Dildo Baggens
10-24-13, 20:11
This is what I was sort of what I'm looking for...Deep...Christophe you are true. Camel... Your next!

http://www.kcrw.com/media-player/mediaPlayer2.html?type=audio&id=uf131004joe_frank_a_life_wel

I'm a mind, a spirit, all wrapped up into a body. A human. A man.

Christophe1
10-28-13, 23:27
This is what I was sort of what I'm looking for...Deep...Christophe you are true. Camel... Your next!It's too bad we're not seeing more interest in your blog as it has tremendous potential for Men to be themselves. Sure we know why we're all here, but each of us has more depth than just being with women, and THAT should be expressed and felt on some level. Thought, Wrote, Shared. You know, some kind of Connection. Because, truth be told, who couldn't use a little more of that?

What Makes Us Tick is important. And obviously some of what Makes Us Tick isn't easily disclosed to the open public. Then, there is fear, doubt, and everything else that gets in the way of our genuine self that sometimes hides who we are, even from ourselves.

So here, this blog can be transformational. Though, It doesn't have to be.

But, "Why the fuck not?" Most of us here fit into the normal Bell Curve of what is considered psychologically normal. We might even beat a lot of those blokes that have been repressing themselves. Pretending to be that cookie cutter character of which they've only realized half, with room to grow. But hiding and fooling themselves. Hopefully, I'm wrong, but this message is for those that are not. Or even just self-analyzing, trying to see where they are in this process.

I change. I transform.

For instance, I think I got everything one could ask for. My life looks great on paper. And might I also add, I don't have the best houses, the best cars, the hottest SWs. But, I don't lack any of my needs. I got all of the those covered.

Sometimes, its just a lack of perspective. Or a lack of focus.

This is true for me. I took the easy route. The fun route.

My gifts are healing. That 's my passion. My gift. If I focus on it, It's like a damn firework in a bottle. BAM! Good Dynamite fucking shit.

I can get lazy. I can fall into a pattern. Hell, the road can be like the Little Red Riding Hood and The Wolf story. Yet we all got to do what's right, or at least, What's right for us/me when it comes to our interactions with each other.
Besides the Gratifications that I get on the superficial levels. I like to express deeper to a human connection with those I make contact with.

Whether it be the members on this board, the woman on the streets. Or. Whoever.

The truth is, you never know what someone's focus or perspective will be. Example. Cutting off someone on the road today, might enrage them so much, that they hit their kid later on that night. Then that kid grows up and becomes a junkie. An unthought-of act of momentary anger, creates a destiny / karma for another hot girl, a generation from now, turning tricks.

Or, something positive like this.

jennybabie18
Member since 19-Jan-13
25 posts 25-Oct-13, 04:25 PM (PST)
Click to send private message to jennybabie18 jennybabie18 profileClick to add this user to your buddy list
"Looking to retire.."

After only a short period of time, a year and 3 months, I retiring soon. I have been thinking lately about going to school to be a pharmacist. I've been doing a lot of research and I am interested in this school. Not to retire fully but to have time for myself and daughter. I am young and wanting to get started early. It was fun, great, new experiences, meeting wonderful hobbyists, and outrageous sessions. I hope to come back in maybe a year. I will be checking inbox periodically to keep in contact with my guys.
Thank you for all the wonderful time RB!

Love Always,
Jenny
[url:]http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10894-Los-Angeles-County-Asian-Providers&p=1834261&viewfull=1#post1834261 [url]

Shit! That's Deep. LOL, just saying.

So, What Is The Power of KINDNESS? What if you realize your true GIFT. Your true PASSION.

BEING YOU can feel AMAZING. Helping others, helps YOU feel AMAZING. Ha Ha, I guess.

Right now. What makes me tick, is trying to overcome my barriers and transform into something I haven't quite become. Sometimes something I haven't even realized.

What about you?

The Camel
10-30-13, 10:29
This is what I was sort of what I'm looking for...Deep...Christophe you are true. Camel... Your next!

http://www.kcrw.com/media-player/mediaPlayer2.html?type=audio&id=uf131004joe_frank_a_life_welBaggens,

All I can say for right now is I admire your effort to initiate this conversation. If it catches fire it could humanize this place. A very positive process in www.jadedmongerwebworld.com (don't bother clicking on this one guys). Not differently from most here, the hobby for me is an outlet for leisure, fantasy and real ecstacy. Unfortunately most of the time these days I'm buried under real world concerns and the present is no exception. I will come back in here ASAP with a more responsive post when I can find some escape time and I'm happy to say it should not be long. November is looking sweet compared to the last few months. But I did just want to chime in and acknowledge your initiative!

And great stuff Christophe. But you always manage to mix ingredients of your inner workings with your reporting.

Spongee62
11-14-13, 23:19
Without the writing skills of some here, I will attempt to answer.

On a day in the year 1980 I turned 18, soon thereafter I was approached by a older friend (21) and was asked if I wanted to go to a massage parlor. Being young and adventurous I said, "hell yes". Went to a parlor in Hollywood on Gower Street, across from Paramount Studios. That evening changed everything. I got full service. It was awkward at first but I quickly got over it. Point being, yes, I had a girlfriend who would eventually be my wife, but there was something fun AND easy about going to a MP. I frequented other MPs in the area for a while and then eventually got married at 21 (bad decision). Got divorced at 24.

With my renewed freedom I started asking my friends, "how do you find a massage parlor?" I was quickly told to get a Hollywood Press, and wait for it, look in the yellow pages. Funny thing about the yellow pages is that if you went to Hollywood, Inglewood, Pomona or whatever area, you had to drive out there find a phone booth, hope it had a phone book and look up places in the local area and do your recon, Thomas Guide and a bunch of change for the phone. The funny thing about this is a lot of times the massage section was ripped out of the book so you would look like an idiot going through all the phone books So you would make your calls, figure out a place to check out, look it up on your map going back and forth between pages trying to figure out where you are going. Go look at the front of the store and ponder, yes or no. Ultimately I would always check out a second, third one. Does this sound time consuming, yes it was but I had a lot of fun doing it.

My initial try using my own recon was another MP in the Hollywood area, I think it was called Ginza on Sunset Blvd. It was pretty much the same as the others I went to pay 40 dollars for a half hour and a see note as a tip for full service. I had a great time and from there I was totally hooked at this point.

My first adventure outside of the Hollywood area was to Santa Monica, from there I went to the following cities. Bell, Inglewood, Upland, Bloomington (when I went to Vegas), Gardena, East LA, Pomona, and oh yeah,...Los Angeles, among others. All the while I was dating and mongering at the same time. I was doing this until about the early 2000's, and yes, I was still having a great time.

During the early 2000's, I settle in the San Gabriel Valley. This is the era when the traditional MP went the wayside. Of course there were exceptions but a lot of cities started cracking down. I was still trying to date during this period also but as I have grown older, I have slowly tired of wining and dining women. At this point I discovered the LA Weekly, Pasadena Weekly, other papers and to a small extent the internet. I found AAMPs here the first time in my backyard. From my first visit to one, I discovered they were Chinese and not the K women I would always see. The service was for the most part ok and I continue to visit some of these providers to date. The prices and proximity to me were manageable at the time for me so I continued to frequent these places.

A few years ago, I stopped "trying" to date altogether and it has been great. One day I pondered the K girl experience and longed to get back to the ol' fashiioned k girl MP experience. It was about 10 years since I last visited a KMP. I found sites which I won't mention here but I am sure you guys know of and since I was saving money not bar hopping, eating out, etc, I decided to try. The k girl experience also went to an AAMP type structure. I figure I would just call a number and go, but I found out that it is a semi closed world seeing these k girls nowadays needing references, screening, etc. Undaunted I kept trying and finally got in to see one. Being "single" I didn't care if they called work and verify me. It was an experience that totally made me forget the good ol' days since the new days are even better. I am still working on bookers as I am trying to see some other girls. This is where I am at today.

What makes me tick? A nice K girl, mouth wash, showering together, dfk, a nice rim job on all fours, bbbjcimws and a second round with f / s. I don't think I am getting married again.

For the record, I am gainfully employed, have many friends, go to Dodger games, yes I have a life but I LOVE MONGERING.

Christophe1, if you read this I think I went to that place on La Brea you were referring to in another post.

Spongee62
11-14-13, 23:37
I am a senior member now. I guess I am legal now. LOL.

Christophe1
01-31-14, 07:25
Like the Aorta needs to pump. The flow of life goes on. From old to young. Just Man, If I could just go back in time, and be the man I am today. Holy shit.

The clock ticks, and it keeps moving forward. Thank goodness.

Thank goodness for those times which transpire the real world. Where time ceases to exist. And you slip into that feeling. "That feeling." Kinda like that time when you stayed up past your bedtime for the first time. That time you discovered what happened after bedtime. Then thought, "Big deal." But deep inside, you knew. Yes, it was a coming of age. A real big deal.

As you grew up and snuck out. Met your young female friend, and dry humped. Got the sticky finger. Yes! That feeling.

That's what makes me tick. The things that make me cry for joy. Out of pure joy and thankfulness.

Like that time you have an awesome looking girl and she's sucking on your dick. And you feel like it's not real. But it is. You slide into that moment. Of Life. Of living.

The other day I was at a Lowe's garden center and there was a pretty Latina working. She left me dumbfounded. All I could utter from my mouth was, "Nice weather." Fucking original Christophe1. Luckily, She took those words and ran with it.

She replied back, "I can't believe that I get paid for this. Easiest money I ever made.".

Positive. Good Vibes. The things that make me tick.

Time just flies. One day, I'm learning to write the alphabet in school. The next day, I'm, well, older. What happened? Shit, I never learned how to write. At least I can't remember that time. That's why I scratch these utterances. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Fc2amPf34.

Life is Awesome. I tick because I am here. I don't know what else to do. Good or bad, I tick. After awhile, I just finally sit back and relax. Then HOLY SHIT. I'm with a hot girl and my dick only stays hard for 10 minutes. Am I fading already? Exactly when I was warming up to where I was. Like the other day, I was getting my dick sucked by a super hottie. She was down, but I was so Excited! I had to watch and make sure I wasn't missing out on anything. Slowly, I got caught up in the moment. Then, Boom. I hit my head on the AC and we both laughed out loud. A cherished memory.

You know, that moment that you get. Like the time you dry humped a girl for the first time. You had Blue-balls for days. Yet, it felt good. The hell yeah kinda feeling.

The beauty of things make me tick. The honor I feel when I meet someone and they show me something original. I can't express it, but it's tearful and great.

That's what makes me tick.

Roar at life! We're alive. We tick. Our heart beats and we're alive.

Leche
02-03-14, 04:43
Very thoughtful,

Thanks Christophe!

Like the Aorta needs to pump. The flow of life goes on. From old to young. Just Man, If I could just go back in time, and be the man I am today. Holy shit.

The clock ticks, and it keeps moving forward. Thank goodness.

Thank goodness for those times which transpire the real world. Where time ceases to exist. And you slip into that feeling. "That feeling." Kinda like that time when you stayed up past your bedtime for the first time. That time you discovered what happened after bedtime. Then thought, "Big deal." But deep inside, you knew. Yes, it was a coming of age. A real big deal.

As you grew up and snuck out. Met your young female friend, and dry humped. Got the sticky finger. Yes! That feeling.

That's what makes me tick. The things that make me cry for joy. Out of pure joy and thankfulness.

Like that time you have an awesome looking girl and she's sucking on your dick. And you feel like it's not real. But it is. You slide into that moment. Of Life. Of living.

The other day I was at a Lowe's garden center and there was a pretty Latina working. She left me dumbfounded. All I could utter from my mouth was, "Nice weather." Fucking original Christophe1. Luckily, She took those words and ran with it.

She replied back, "I can't believe that I get paid for this. Easiest money I ever made.".

Positive. Good Vibes. The things that make me tick.

Time just flies. One day, I'm learning to write the alphabet in school. The next day, I'm, well, older. What happened? Shit, I never learned how to write. At least I can't remember that time. That's why I scratch these utterances. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Fc2amPf34.

Life is Awesome. I tick because I am here. I don't know what else to do. Good or bad, I tick. After awhile, I just finally sit back and relax. Then HOLY SHIT. I'm with a hot girl and my dick only stays hard for 10 minutes. Am I fading already? Exactly when I was warming up to where I was. Like the other day, I was getting my dick sucked by a super hottie. She was down, but I was so Excited! I had to watch and make sure I wasn't missing out on anything. Slowly, I got caught up in the moment. Then, Boom. I hit my head on the AC and we both laughed out loud. A cherished memory.

You know, that moment that you get. Like the time you dry humped a girl for the first time. You had Blue-balls for days. Yet, it felt good. The hell yeah kinda feeling.

The beauty of things make me tick. The honor I feel when I meet someone and they show me something original. I can't express it, but it's tearful and great.

That's what makes me tick.

Roar at life! We're alive. We tick. Our heart beats and we're alive.

Christophe1
04-12-14, 13:54
From the Pearly Gates, I could still make out Hell. I was curious and compelled, so I walked. I walked up closer, up until I could begin to make out some of the details. As I came closer there before me laid all of us here on Earth. Hell was Earth except for in my vision it was less cryptic, and more obvious. Just a big conveyor belt of temptations for the flesh. A copious cornucopia of all sorts of them to drawl our attentions in towards the shiny glittery ball of fun and keep us from our memories. It looked like everyone was extremely happy up there on this big conveyor belt of flesh called earth; they danced and played, but really they only mostly noticed themselves. The easy huge elephant. Right there, right there, sitting up in the middle of the room. Still there were some that were awake. They played around like everyone else but they tried to be more aware and serve as lights.

Averting my eyes away from Hell I noticed that up above the clouds began to part. The skys became colorful lights that were all ablaze. Then I noticed that heads began to pop out and they looked out from underneath the clouds. And I saw that these strange angels of light. They looked down upon Earth and me, and they spoke. There voices were the embodiment of all forms of communication.

Their voices were friendly and comforting, and they said "Christophe! Let your body GO." As if by magic I could easily be free.

Maybe I should have bowed and trembled, but their voices were not angry. Instead it was the voice of pure love. And I responded out loud, "Light dudes, I'm already having so much fun. Right down here.".

They replied, "We know. Yes, we already know. Been there, done that. But you don't even know the the half of it. Just let your body go. Fall into the abyss of the unknown / everything. Don't worry, we'll catch you, plus we got nets. Then you can do what you want, even just fly away. Trust us. Let your body go.".

Ok. Here's where it get's tricky. Is this a joke? They seemed great and all, but I don't necessarily want to give up on... All this.

After some thought I turned back upward to face them. "Thanks light dudes. I need time to reflect and ruminate further. This is a shit load of info for my feeble brain. Got to try and work this all out. I might be starting to see. But maybe blindness is a crutch for me.".

There are signs, messages all around. They offer a guiding map and almost always say, "Be good to one another. And listen to your heart.".

At first it was like a tsunami. I felt flooded and wanted to surrender. But shit. I don't give up that easily. After all, this may be my last body, on this conveyor belt of flesh, for me. I'm going to suck it all in and appreciate what I've got. Trying to cultivate the highest human achievements. First, I'll get a plant. Take care of it. Help it grow. While doing so, I'll take more care of my dogs, and let them become my best friends. I'm going to think less, listen to my heart more, and try to be better. As the angels said, "follow the light.".

A short time ago, I saw this dude carrying a cross on Western Blvd. Not a necklace, but this fucking giant BIG cross. He was there doing his thing. I thought about what he was doing and I reflected deeply. Thinking, I don't know who Jesus is, or was, but the ramifications of his inspiration have spanned 2000 years. The hope, the energy... The Light.

Hell is full of good people doing good things. But still there is a prevailing energy of bad. Regardless of what anyone does. That's Earth. Right now. So I'm not giving up.

I'm meeting people and asking, "What are we going to teach one another?" No taking. A symbiosis of mankind.

Back on the streets, To fuck another time. Earth and Hell are mighty good. Real Good. But when I grow up, I'm going to be a fucking ball of light and shine bright to beckon all the lost ones towards me.

I'm not sure about anything. But maybe way back in time, there was a moment that proceeded everything. A moment where God said, "Let there be Light." A contract that their will only be good, regardless of the E=mC2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ

Class Act
04-18-14, 16:46
But, "Why the fuck not?" Most of us here fit into the normal Bell Curve of what is considered psychologically normal. We might even beat a lot of those blokes that have been repressing themselves. Pretending to be that cookie cutter character of which they've only realized half, with room to grow. But hiding and fooling themselves. Hopefully, I'm wrong, but this message is for those that are not. Or even just self-analyzing, trying to see where they are in this process.
Thanks man. Yup. We're out there. Thanks all. There are seniors juniors (me) and then there are Seniors.

Dildo Baggens
05-08-14, 19:59
I read your musings, confessions, wishes, fantasies and laments. After contemplation of these diary thoughts, I leave these from a great Irish song writer, Paul Brady.

It was on one bright March morning.

I bid New Orleans adieu.

And I took the road to Jackson town.

My fortune to renew.

I cursed all foreign money.

No credit could I gain.

Which filled my heart with longing.

For the lakes of Pontcahrtrain.

I stepped on board of a railroad car.

Beneath the morning sun.

I rode the rods till evening.

And I laid me down again.

All strangers there, no friends to me.

Till a dark girl towards me came.

And I fell in love with a Creole girl.

By the lakes of Pontchartrain.

I said my pretty Creole girl.

My money here's no good.

And if it weren't for the alligators.

I'd sleep out in the wood.

" You're welcome here kind stranger.

Our house is very plain.

But we never turned a stranger out.

On the banks of Pontchartrain ".

She took me into her mammy's house.

And she treated me right well.

The hair upon her shoulders.

In jet black ringlets fell.

To try to paint her beauty.

I'm sure 't would be in vain.

So handsome was my Creole girl.

I asked her if she'd marry me.

She said that this could never be.

For she had got a lover.

And he was far at sea.

She said that she would wait for him.

And true she would remain.

Till he'd return to his Creole girl.

By the Lakes of Pontchartrain.

So fare thee well, my bonny own girl.

I never may see you more.

But I'll ne'er forget your kindness.

In the cottage by the shore.

And at each social gathering.

A flowing glass I'll drain.

And I'll drink a health to my Creole girl.

If you can, via Pandora, Spotify Youtube or any other web based music outlet...listen to this song.

I'll always think of you and Baldy...

Copyright 1999 Hornall Brothers Music.

From the Pearly Gates, I could still make out Hell. I was curious and compelled, so I walked. I walked up closer, up until I could begin to make out some of the details. As I came closer there before me laid all of us here on Earth. Hell was Earth except for in my vision it was less cryptic, and more obvious. Just a big conveyor belt of temptations for the flesh. A copious cornucopia of all sorts of them to drawl our attentions in towards the shiny glittery ball of fun and keep us from our memories. It looked like everyone was extremely happy up there on this big conveyor belt of flesh called earth; they danced and played, but really they only mostly noticed themselves. The easy huge elephant. Right there, right there, sitting up in the middle of the room. Still there were some that were awake. They played around like everyone else but they tried to be more aware and serve as lights.

Averting my eyes away from Hell I noticed that up above the clouds began to part. The skys became colorful lights that were all ablaze. Then I noticed that heads began to pop out and they looked out from underneath the clouds. And I saw that these strange angels of light. They looked down upon Earth and me, and they spoke. There voices were the embodiment of all forms of communication.

Their voices were friendly and comforting, and they said "Christophe! Let your body GO." As if by magic I could easily be free.

Maybe I should have bowed and trembled, but their voices were not angry. Instead it was the voice of pure love. And I responded out loud, "Light dudes, I'm already having so much fun. Right down here.".

They replied, "We know. Yes, we already know. Been there, done that. But you don't even know the the half of it. Just let your body go. Fall into the abyss of the unknown / everything. Don't worry, we'll catch you, plus we got nets. Then you can do what you want, even just fly away. Trust us. Let your body go.".

Ok. Here's where it get's tricky. Is this a joke? They seemed great and all, but I don't necessarily want to give up on... All this.

After some thought I turned back upward to face them. "Thanks light dudes. I need time to reflect and ruminate further. This is a shit load of info for my feeble brain. Got to try and work this all out. I might be starting to see. But maybe blindness is a crutch for me.".

There are signs, messages all around. They offer a guiding map and almost always say, "Be good to one another. And listen to your heart.".

At first it was like a tsunami. I felt flooded and wanted to surrender. But shit. I don't give up that easily. After all, this may be my last body, on this conveyor belt of flesh, for me. I'm going to suck it all in and appreciate what I've got. Trying to cultivate the highest human achievements. First, I'll get a plant. Take care of it. Help it grow. While doing so, I'll take more care of my dogs, and let them become my best friends. I'm going to think less, listen to my heart more, and try to be better. As the angels said, "follow the light.".

A short time ago, I saw this dude carrying a cross on Western Blvd. Not a necklace, but this fucking giant BIG cross. He was there doing his thing. I thought about what he was doing and I reflected deeply. Thinking, I don't know who Jesus is, or was, but the ramifications of his inspiration have spanned 2000 years. The hope, the energy... The Light.

Hell is full of good people doing good things. But still there is a prevailing energy of bad. Regardless of what anyone does. That's Earth. Right now. So I'm not giving up.

I'm meeting people and asking, "What are we going to teach one another?" No taking. A symbiosis of mankind.

Back on the streets, To fuck another time. Earth and Hell are mighty good. Real Good. But when I grow up, I'm going to be a fucking ball of light and shine bright to beckon all the lost ones towards me.

I'm not sure about anything. But maybe way back in time, there was a moment that proceeded everything. A moment where God said, "Let there be Light." A contract that their will only be good, regardless of the E=mC2.

Dildo Baggens
05-08-14, 20:04
I read your musings, confessions, wishes, fantasies and laments. After contemplation of these diary thoughts, I leave these words from a great Irish song writer, Paul Brady.

" It was on one bright March morning.

I bid New Orleans adieu.

And I took the road to Jackson town.

My fortune to renew.

I cursed all foreign money.

No credit could I gain.

Which filled my heart with longing.

For the lakes of Pontcahrtrain.

I stepped on board of a railroad car.

Beneath the morning sun.

I rode the rods till evening.

And I laid me down again.

All strangers there, no friends to me.

Till a dark girl towards me came.

And I fell in love with a Creole girl.

I said my pretty Creole girl.

My money here's no good.

And if it weren't for the alligators.

I'd sleep out in the wood.

" You're welcome here kind stranger.

Our house is very plain.

But we never turned a stranger out.

On the banks of Pontchartrain ".

She took me into her mammy's house.

And she treated me right well.

The hair upon her shoulders.

In jet black ringlets fell.

To try to paint her beauty.

I'm sure 't would be in vain.

So handsome was my Creole girl.

I asked her if she'd marry me.

She said that this could never be.

For she had got a lover.

And he was far at sea.

She said that she would wait for him.

And true she would remain.

Till he'd return to his Creole girl.

By the Lakes of Pontchartrain.

So fare thee well, my bonny own girl.

I never may see you more.

But I'll ne'er forget your kindness.

In the cottage by the shore.

And at each social gathering.

A flowing glass I'll drain.

And I'll drink a health to my Creole girl.

By the lakes of Pontchartrain".

If you can, via Pandora, Spotify Youtube or any other web based music outlet...listen to this song.

I'll always think of you and Baldy...

...Oh fuck here it is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad8RVexRUoQ&feature=kp.

The. Baggens.

Copyright 1999 Hornall Brothers Music.

JoeDantoni
06-05-15, 19:56
[Deleted by Admin]

============================================

Greetings Gentlemen,

With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

Thanks,

Jackson