PDA

View Full Version : SF Redbook

cheapguy
10-19-13, 21:33
I have been cruising SF Redbook and came across this post: http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=569380.

This is a BIG gal so if you are looking for a petite young thing don't even look at this one. On the bright side, she does 30 for .6 and that is all inclusive. I don't think you can get more for less. She is very friendly and accommodating.

Rollroll
10-21-13, 02:11
I have been cruising SF Redbook and came across this post: http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=569380.

This is a BIG gal so if you are looking for a petite young thing don't even look at this one. On the bright side, she does 30 for .6 and that is all inclusive. I don't think you can get more for less. She is very friendly and accommodating.Saw her in OC off craigs before she went to RB. I just went for the CIM. Just a bunch of light bobbing and the same light bobbing for the finish but for .4 it was ok I guess. She was a nice person though and even offered a fresh hand towel to use in the bathroom to clean up. I love when they do that.

LE Watcher
04-11-14, 19:40
Good girl. 40 ish. A bit chunky but not so much it's an issue. She's a shortie.

60 BBBJTC. Spit. Very good though. I'm sure she's down to BBFS if you ask. I was cleared for takeoff but blew during the opening act. Doesn't kiss.

Good clean safe location.

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=497268

cheapguy
04-17-14, 17:22
Good girl. 40 ish. A bit chunky but not so much it's an issue. She's a shortie.

60 BBBJTC. Spit. Very good though. I'm sure she's down to BBFS if you ask. I was cleared for takeoff but blew during the opening act. Doesn't kiss.

Good clean safe location.

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=497268Yes, she does advertise GFE but I think the no kissing means not really GFE. I have seen her a couple of times. She loves DATY and nearly squeezed my head off when she came. I know women can fake it, but if that is fake, she is one hell of a good actress. Never tried BB with her. I like her no rush attitude, she isn't pushing you out the door before you can get dressed.

Ofeelie
04-18-14, 18:33
Yes, she does advertise GFE but I think the no kissing means not really GFE. I have seen her a couple of times. She loves DATY and nearly squeezed my head off when she came. I know women can fake it, but if that is fake, she is one hell of a good actress. Never tried BB with her. I like her no rush attitude, she isn't pushing you out the door before you can get dressed.No kissing, BBFS confirmed. Anybody want to get together for a threesome?

Tjinla2001
04-30-14, 14:46
No kissing, BBFS confirmed. Anybody want to get together for a threesome?Angie is one of the best bareback values in Southern California. A pro's pro.

Tjinla2001
04-30-14, 15:03
No kissing, BBFS confirmed. Anybody want to get together for a threesome?I am not into threesomes. In the past I have seen providers and left the creampie for the mop up man.

Ofeelie
05-05-14, 22:19
I am not into threesomes. In the past I have seen providers and left the creampie for the mop up man.Looks like Tijuana's out. Anyone else? No cream pie mop up's involved.

Just filling the pussy.

Member #4958
05-06-14, 12:35
Here is the response I received today.

CreamyBare
06-09-14, 12:23
Here is the response I received today."I don't do that but for 75 I will".

LOL. In other words, yea she does. Awesome.

RuztyNutts
08-01-14, 03:31
Ever since Redbook went under new ownership, Angie has disappeared, would like to visit and give a review, anyone have her info to share.

Tjinla2001
08-01-14, 14:38
Ever since Redbook went under new ownership, Angie has disappeared, would like to visit and give a review, anyone have her info to share.Are you talking about Angie Bagwell? She is a damn good cum dump.

RuztyNutts
08-01-14, 17:18
Are you talking about Angie Bagwell? She is a damn good cum dump.Yeah, that's her, would like to try her out.